时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Jesus Christ! What do you want? | 老天 你想干嘛 |
[00:06] | Man, I’ve had, like, two hours of sleep | 我过去六个月 总共只睡了 |
[00:07] | in the last six months. | 两小时 |
[00:09] | You want me to tell you what happened last week on Shameless? | 你想要我告诉你上周《无耻家庭》的剧情吗 |
[00:11] | I don’t even remember my own name, for Christ’s sake. | 拜托 我连自己名字都不记得了 |
[00:14] | Get out of here. | 滚吧你 |
[00:17] | Hey, was waffling an admission of guilt | 在没有律师在场的情况下 |
[00:19] | out of that guy without a lawyer present | 逼那人坦白自己有罪 |
[00:20] | ethical or whatever? | 这合乎道德什么的吗 |
[00:21] | Our job isn’t law or ethics. It’s justice. | 我们的工作不是法律或道德 而是正义 |
[00:24] | That guy was running away from the cops, | 那家伙见到警察就跑 |
[00:25] | and he admitted guilt– end of story. | 还承认了自己有罪 就这样 |
[00:27] | So I was thinking I’m gonna change out the windows, | 所以我考虑把窗户换了 |
[00:29] | and, uh, I was actually gonna replace ’em with double glaze, anyway. | 其实我想换成双层玻璃的 |
[00:34] | Ugh, we gotta stop hemorrhaging money. | 我们不能再乱花钱了 |
[00:36] | I gotta get a picture for Little Miss South Side. | 我得为南区小美女比赛拍照片啊 |
[00:39] | Oh, look how beautiful you are. | 看你多漂亮啊 |
[00:41] | My girls have Little Miss South Side | 我家两女儿完全就是 |
[00:43] | written all over their faces. | 南区小美女本人啊 |
[00:45] | You got a boner? | 他勃起了 |
[00:46] | No, that’s my money roll. | 不 这是我的一卷钱 |
[00:47] | – Can we have it? – Hmm? | -能给我们吗 -什么 |
[00:51] | You two need to pay someone security for your daily cash run. | 你们得雇用安保护送你们每天去存钱 |
[00:54] | So pay me 25 percent of your gross profits, | 所以付我你们毛利润的四分之一 |
[00:56] | I’ll do it for you. | 我来帮你们 |
[00:57] | Security and armed transport from the bar to the bank. | 安保和武装运输 从酒吧到银行 |
[01:00] | I think we should do it. | 我们应该接受 |
[01:01] | How about don’t be a little bitch, | 别像个婊子一样 |
[01:03] | and you get to keep your job? | 小心我炒你鱿鱼 |
[01:07] | I’m not anybody’s bitch. | 我不是任何人的婊子 |
[02:33] | Hey, come on! | 快点 |
[02:58] | Hey, look. | 看啊 |
[02:59] | Our new neighbors came to welcome us, | 我们的新邻居来欢迎我们了 |
[03:01] | even my pansy former son and his stink-dick boyfriend. | 包括我的基佬前儿子和他屌臭的男朋友 |
[03:05] | I guess the city must’ve made good on their threat | 市政府一定是兑现了他们的威胁 |
[03:06] | to condemn our old house. | 把我们旧房子判为了危房 |
[03:08] | That or the meth lab caught fire again. | 不是这原因就是病毒实验室又着火了 |
[03:10] | Well, what are they doing here, though? | 但他们为什么会来这里 |
[03:11] | Terry’s been banging the lady who owns this place | 特里已经和那房子的女屋主 |
[03:13] | for a couple of years. | 搞上好几年了 |
[03:14] | Calls it his plan B. | 他说这是他的备用计划 |
[03:15] | Mrs. McCurdy? She’s, like, 90. | 麦柯迪太太 她都有90岁了吧 |
[03:17] | Gotta do what you gotta do, man. | 男子汉大丈夫就要能屈能伸 |
[03:19] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味儿 |
[03:20] | That’s the stench of abject poverty, son. | 那是赤贫的恶臭 儿子 |
[03:24] | Sickening, isn’t it? | 令人作呕 不是吗 |
[03:25] | Actually, I think it might be those chickens. | 其实好像是那些鸡散发的臭味 |
[03:27] | Oh, no, those ain’t chickens. | 不 那些不是普通的鸡 |
[03:28] | Those are cocks. Like, for cockfighting? | 而是公鸡 斗鸡用的 |
[03:31] | – Fighting chickens? – They like it. | -斗鸡 -鸡自己也很享受的 |
[03:33] | If they don’t die. | 没斗死的那些 |
[03:35] | It’s natural for ’em. You know, it’s fun. | 对它们来说是很自然的事 好玩 |
[03:37] | We have to move. | 我们必须搬走 |
[03:38] | I don’t wanna be the reason | 我不想成为下一次 |
[03:39] | for the next Black Lives Matter march. | “黑人命也是命”游行示威的原因 |
[03:41] | I’ll get Trayvon Martin-ed for sure if we stay here. | 如果不走 我绝对会像特雷沃恩·马丁那样被枪杀 |
[03:41] | 美国非裔男孩 2012年在小区内 被家庭种族背景复杂的社区看守人枪杀 | |
[03:45] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[03:53] | Why’s he shooting random shit? | 他为什么开枪乱打东西 |
[03:55] | He’s playing “I Spy, You Shoot.” | 他在玩”我看你打”啦 |
[03:58] | “I Spy, You Shoot”? | “我看你打” |
[04:00] | It’s a kids’ game. | 是个儿童游戏 |
[04:01] | Yeah, kid says, “I spy with my little eye that red stop sign,” | 孩子说 “我的小眼睛看见了那个红色停车标志” |
[04:05] | Or whatever, and then the adult… | 之类的 然后大人就 |
[04:07] | shoots the stop sign. | 开枪打那个停车标志 |
[04:10] | Get off your fucking high horses. | 你们别他妈扮清高了 |
[04:11] | Anybody here feel like they’re the product | 在场谁觉得他们有负责靠谱的爸妈 |
[04:13] | of good parenting, raise your hand. | 就举手让我看看 |
[04:15] | Okay, I don’t have time for this shit. | 我没时间烦这些 |
[04:16] | I gotta get Franny ready. | 我得帮弗兰妮做好准备 |
[04:18] | Where is Franny? | 弗兰妮呢 |
[04:20] | Fuck it, just dump the used motor oil in the yard. | 不管了 用过的机油直接倒在院子里吧 |
[04:28] | So I was thinking we could go check out | 我想着我们可以去 |
[04:29] | that street racing club | 富尔顿街的废弃房屋 |
[04:30] | at the abandoned over on Fulton. | 查查那家街头飙车俱乐部 |
[04:32] | Maybe get into a high-speed car chase. | 也许能来一场高速飞车追逐 |
[04:34] | Ooh, maybe we could stake out the First Federal, | 或者我们可以监视第一联邦银行 |
[04:35] | stop a bank robbery in progress. | 阻止进行中的银行抢劫案 |
[04:37] | Or we can infiltrate the Mafia, | 又或者可以潜入黑手党 |
[04:39] | take down the Bajio Family from the inside. | 从内部瓦解巴吉奥家族 |
[04:41] | Or we down a couple of these bad boys, | 或者我们喝下这两罐功能饮料 |
[04:43] | do all of the above. | 把刚说的全做个遍 |
[04:47] | You know, I’m starting to like you, Gallagher. | 我开始喜欢你了 加拉格 |
[04:49] | Most rooks can’t hang, | 大部分新丁都撑不住 |
[04:50] | but it’s like police work is sex | 但警察工作对你来说就像性爱 |
[04:52] | and you’ve been poppin’ Viagra all day. | 并且你猛嗑了一整天的伟哥 |
[04:55] | You hard right now, aren’t you? | 你现在就硬了 对吧 |
[04:56] | I’m very hard right now, ma’am. | 我现在硬得很 长官 |
[04:58] | Fully erect for police work. | 为警察工作兴奋得完全勃起 |
[04:59] | Got a 28-05 on Benson | 本森街的奇基塔店前 |
[05:01] | in front of the La Chiquita. | 有28-05情况 |
[05:03] | Twenty-eight-oh-five? What’s that? | 28-05 那是什么代码 |
[05:04] | Assault? Human trafficking? | 袭击 贩卖人口 |
[05:06] | Shots fired. | 发生枪击 |
[05:07] | It’s loitering. | 是在街头逗留 |
[05:11] | Hit it, Billie. | 鸣警笛吧 比莉 |
[05:18] | Franny. | 弗兰妮 |
[05:25] | I did my hair. | 我做了个发型 |
[05:35] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[05:38] | Again with the back splatter? | 又在贴溅油瓷砖吗 |
[05:39] | Backsplash. | 是防溅瓷砖 |
[05:44] | So, um… | 那个… |
[05:46] | any interest in brunch? | 一起去吃早午餐吗 |
[05:48] | Are we brunch people now? | 我们成早午餐一族了吗 |
[05:50] | An old teacher of mine invited us. | 我以前的老师邀请我们去 |
[05:53] | You’re friends with an old teacher? | 你居然跟你以前的老师交上了朋友 |
[05:54] | Uh, Mr. Hanisian. | 哈尼锡安老师 |
[05:56] | He just moved back from St. Louis. | 他刚从圣路易斯搬回来 |
[05:59] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[06:00] | Wasting the rest of the morning | 浪费上午的时间 |
[06:01] | eating pastries with some old dude | 去和一个老头吃糕点 |
[06:03] | who taught you, what, pre-algebra? | 他教你什么 初级代数 |
[06:06] | – History? Creative writing? – Music. | -历史 还是创意写作 -音乐 |
[06:10] | Great, maybe he can teach us | 太好了 说不定他能教我们 |
[06:11] | how to play “Hot Cross Buns” on the recorder. | 如何用录音机播放童谣《十字餐包歌》 |
[06:15] | So is that a no? | 你意思是拒绝咯 |
[06:16] | Brunch is a scam. You know that, right? | 早午餐就是个骗局 你知道的吧 |
[06:19] | Marketers literally just made up a fourth meal, | 商人凭空捏造出来的一日第四餐 |
[06:21] | and we’re all supposed to go along with it? | 我们就都得服从遵守吗 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:24] | Well, he really wanted to meet you, | 反正他是真想见你一面 |
[06:27] | but I’ll just tell him | 但我就只能说 |
[06:29] | that you’re too big of an asshole to come. | 你太混球了 根本不屑见他 |
[06:36] | Well, that must be our perp. | 那一定是我们要找的罪犯 |
[06:38] | – The loosie lady? – Know her? | -那个卖散烟的女人吗 -你认识她 |
[06:40] | Yeah, she been selling squares out here forever. | 嗯 她一直就在这卖烟 |
[06:43] | – Is that illegal? – Gotta have a license. | -这犯法吗 -得有营业执照 |
[06:45] | Look like she has a license to you? | 你觉得她看着像有执照吗 |
[06:53] | Hey there, Officer. Something I can get you? | 你好啊 警官 有什么需要吗 |
[06:55] | I got menthol and regular. | 我这有薄荷烟和常规货 |
[06:57] | Oh, we’re not buying. Uh, we just– | 我们不买 就是… |
[06:59] | Gallagher. | 加拉格 |
[07:00] | Any relation to Lip? | 跟利普是亲戚吗 |
[07:02] | Yeah, he’s my brother. | 嗯 他是我哥 |
[07:04] | He used to be my best customer. | 他以前是我的最佳顾客 |
[07:06] | I haven’t seen that handsome face in a month of Sundays. | 我有好长一段时间没见到那个帅哥了 |
[07:09] | – Did he get busted again? – No, he actually had a baby. | -他是又被逮了吗 -没 他有了个小孩 |
[07:12] | Them newborn babies is bad for business. | 新生儿对做生意太不利了 |
[07:15] | So look, unfortunately– | 听着 很遗憾… |
[07:16] | Y’all still live over there by the Washingtons? | 你们还住在华盛顿公园旁边吗 |
[07:18] | You know the Washingtons? | 你知道华盛顿公园 |
[07:19] | Ooh, yeah, we used to– | 当然了 我们以前经常… |
[07:21] | Fucking move your ass! | 赶紧滚蛋 |
[07:23] | I catch you selling out here again, | 我要是再发现你在这卖货 |
[07:24] | I’m busting your ass, and I’m taking you in. | 我就把你关进局子 |
[07:27] | Okay! Miss June respects the police. | 行 本琼小姐尊重警察 |
[07:30] | Yes, she does. | 没错 |
[07:32] | All lives matter. | 大家的命都是命 |
[07:34] | Blue lives. Them blue lives matter. | 警察的命 警察的命也是命 |
[07:36] | Especially them blue lives. | 尤其是警察的命 |
[07:40] | I was doing it. | 我正准备说的 |
[07:41] | Could’ve fooled me. | 我差点信了 |
[07:46] | It’s me, dickhead. Uh, by the way… | “是我混蛋” 对了 |
[07:48] | What you doin’ today? | 你今天有什么安排 |
[07:49] | “It’s me, dickhead,” | 是”是我混蛋” |
[07:50] | or just “Me, dickhead”? | 还是”我混蛋” |
[07:55] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[07:56] | I’m just trying to find the strength | 我在试着找到力气 |
[07:58] | to get off the couch and search for another | 离开沙发 再去找一份 |
[08:00] | minimum-wage, dead-end, soul-crushing job | 最低工资 毫无前景 令人崩溃的工作 |
[08:02] | to appease my parole officer. | 给我的假释官交差 |
[08:04] | Yeah, well… what if I offer you a job? | 是吗 我给你提供个工作怎么样 |
[08:09] | As what, getaway car driver? | 做什么 逃亡车司机吗 |
[08:12] | Come on, weed money security for the Alibi. | 别闹 负责保护艾莱柏的大麻资金 |
[08:14] | It’s your lucky day, bitch. | 今天算你走运 贱人 |
[08:15] | – Come on. – Yeah, thanks but no, thanks. | -走吧 -谢了 但算了 |
[08:18] | Fuck you. Why not? | 去你的 为什么 |
[08:20] | I’m not doing anything illegal. | 我不做违法的事 |
[08:22] | Weed’s legal now. | 现在大麻合法了 |
[08:23] | Look, stop eating your weight in Froot Loops. | 别在这狂吃果脆圈了 |
[08:25] | Go get dressed. | 去换衣服 |
[08:27] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[08:30] | I don’t think it’s a good idea for us to work together. | 我觉得我们不适合在一起工作 |
[08:34] | Well, let’s get this shit straight, then, | 那我们就说清楚了 |
[08:36] | ’cause it’s not “Workin’ together.” | 因为这不是”一起工作” |
[08:38] | You’re workin’ for me, all right? | 而是你为我工作 好吗 |
[08:40] | I’m the boss. | 我是老板 |
[08:44] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[08:52] | First comes crime, then drugs. | 首先是犯罪 然后贩毒 |
[08:56] | Then they impregnate our women, | 接着他们搞大我们这女人的肚子 |
[08:58] | take over our schools, | 占领我们的学校 |
[09:00] | drain and defraud our public safety nets, | 耗尽并且诈取我们的公共保障体系 |
[09:04] | and finally, | 最后 |
[09:05] | the introduction of some rare, communicable diseases | 传入某些罕见的传染性疾病 |
[09:09] | which they brought from | 不知道他们是从 |
[09:10] | whatever exotic or savage place they originally came from. | 老家哪个奇异的蛮荒之地感染上的 |
[09:14] | Weren’t they living, like, five minutes from here? | 他们之前住的地方不就离这5分钟路程吗 |
[09:16] | That’s beside the point. | 那不重要 |
[09:18] | Our pure immune systems | 我们纯净的免疫系统 |
[09:20] | can’t handle a Milkovich virus this close. | 无法在如此近距离抵御米尔科维奇病毒 |
[09:23] | It’s like living right next door to a nuclear waste dump. | 就像生活在核废料堆的旁边 |
[09:25] | Sooner or later, the radiation’s gonna get ya. | 辐射迟早会搞死你 |
[09:29] | This only ends with death. | 死亡是唯一的结局 |
[09:31] | We’re gonna die? For real? | 我们会真的死吗 |
[09:33] | Odds just shot up considerably. | 几率刚刚大大提升 |
[09:36] | So we should move. That’s still my vote: move. | 所以我们该搬走 我还是坚持搬走 |
[09:40] | We don’t cut and run. | 我们从不落荒而逃 |
[09:42] | That’s not the Gallagher way. | 这不是加拉格家的风格 |
[09:44] | We have a history to defend here. | 我们要捍卫我们在这的历史 |
[09:47] | A culture. | 文化 |
[09:49] | A community. | 社区 |
[09:50] | No, we gotta figure out how to stop them | 不 我们得想出阻止他们的方法 |
[09:52] | before their slimy poverty tentacles unfurl | 不然他们黏滑的贫穷触手就会展开 |
[09:57] | and devour everything on this block. | 吞噬掉这个街区上的一切 |
[09:59] | What are you starin’ at, Gallagher? | 你看什么看 加拉格 |
[10:02] | Uh, just watching the neighborhood go to shit in real time. | 就是在实时见证这片区域走向毁灭 |
[10:06] | We’re the reason the neighborhood’s goin’ to shit? | 这里走向毁灭是我们造成的吗 |
[10:08] | You were here first. | 你们可是先来的 |
[10:10] | What makes the Gallaghers so much better than the Milkoviches? | 加拉格家有什么比米尔科维奇家强 |
[10:12] | You mean other than, uh, daily showers | 你是说除了每天洗澡 |
[10:15] | and the lack of swastikas? | 以及缺少纳粹党党徽吗 |
[10:18] | It’s a long list, Terry. We’ll be here all day. | 清单可长了 特里 我们能说上一整天 |
[10:20] | You think you’re better’n me? | 你觉得你比我优秀 |
[10:22] | Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. | 是的 没错 |
[10:24] | I am. We’re all better than you. | 我就是比你优秀 我们都比你优秀 |
[10:27] | The only thing you’re better than | 你唯一优于的 |
[10:28] | is the blacks and the Mexicans | 就是黑人和墨西哥人 |
[10:31] | and the Jews. | 还有犹太人 |
[10:32] | Otherwise, you’re a grade-F lowlife like the rest of us. | 除此之外 你跟我们一样就是个底层渣滓 |
[10:35] | Take that back. | 收回这句话 |
[10:36] | Fuck no. | 老子就不 |
[10:37] | I said take that back. | 我叫你收回那句话 |
[10:38] | Why don’t you come over here and make me? | 要不你过来逼我收回啊 |
[10:44] | You’re lucky my son’s here, Terry. | 你运气好 我儿子在这儿 特里 |
[10:46] | ‘Cause if I wasn’t trying | 因为要不是我想 |
[10:47] | to set a positive example for him… | 给他树立一个正面的榜样… |
[11:02] | – Fuck you do to that kid? – She did it herself. | -你对那孩子做了什么 -她自己弄的 |
[11:05] | Thought superglue was hair gel. | 以为强力胶水是发胶 |
[11:07] | Kids are idiots. | 小孩都是蠢货 |
[11:09] | – No offense, Franny. – Her head size? | -无意冒犯 弗兰妮 -她的头部尺寸 |
[11:11] | Uh, small? Extra-small. | 小号 加小号 |
[11:12] | She just turned five, so whatever your smallest– | 她刚满5岁 就要你们最小的 |
[11:15] | Okay. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[11:17] | Literally nobody carries wigs for kids. | 没人在卖小孩假发 |
[11:20] | How ’bout you just let her compete with her new do? | 你就让她用这个新发型去比赛不行吗 |
[11:23] | This stuff ain’t comin’ out, | 反正这东西也弄不出来 |
[11:24] | and she actually looks kind of punk rock. | 而且她看着挺有朋克风的 |
[11:27] | No way. That shit looks terrible. | 不行 这看上去糟透了 |
[11:28] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 我就是这意思 |
[11:30] | I mean, how am I gonna stand a chance with the judges | 如果连米奇都能看出我孩子看着像 |
[11:33] | if even Mickey can see that my kid looks like a… | 行走的会说话的着火垃圾桶 |
[11:36] | walking, talking dumpster fire? | 我在评审面前还能有什么机会 |
[11:38] | No offense, Franny. | 别见怪 弗兰妮 |
[11:39] | You’re both conditioned to think | 你们都习惯于认为 |
[11:41] | girls have to look, like, one way. | 女孩得像某种样子 |
[11:43] | Why does Franny have to conform? | 为什么弗兰妮非得遵从呢 |
[11:45] | You’re just piling your princess complex on her | 你只是在把你的公主情结强加给她 |
[11:46] | ’cause of your own childhood. | 因为你自己的童年 |
[11:48] | Break the cycle. | 打破循环 |
[11:49] | I am totally committed | 我完全致力于 |
[11:50] | to tearing down false ideals of feminine beauty… | 打破关于女性美的错误观念 |
[11:53] | after Franny wins Little Miss South Side. | 在弗兰妮赢得”南区小美女”比赛之后 |
[11:55] | You guys should check out the, uh, | 你们该去看看 |
[11:56] | children’s hospital. | 儿童医院 |
[11:57] | They got all the cancer kids with the bald heads. | 他们有很多光头的癌症小孩 |
[11:59] | I mean, they gotta have wigs over there | 肯定有假发 |
[12:00] | so they don’t scare the other kids when they go home. | 这样他们回家时就不会吓到其他小孩了 |
[12:03] | – If they go home. – That’s a great idea, Mickey. | -如果他们能活着回家 -好主意 米奇 |
[12:05] | I’m declaring a Gallagher war. | 我要宣布发起一场加拉格战争 |
[12:07] | – Debbie, can I count on you? – Shh. On the phone. | -黛比 我能指望你吗 -嘘 打电话呢 |
[12:09] | A war on what? | 对什么宣战 |
[12:10] | A war to rid this community of the Milkovich scourge. | 除掉这个社区里米尔科维奇祸患的战争 |
[12:15] | Uh, you realize I’m a Milkovich, right? | 你知道我也是米尔科维奇家的人吧 |
[12:17] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[12:21] | Well, some Southerners fought with the North | 有些南方人也跟北方联邦 |
[12:23] | against slavery. | 一起抗争过奴隶制 |
[12:25] | You can join our cause if your heart is true. | 如果你是真心的你也可以加入我们的事业 |
[12:27] | Yeah, you’re not gonna win. | 你赢不了的 |
[12:29] | Milkoviches are an invasive species. | 米尔科维奇家族极具侵略性 |
[12:31] | We don’t die. We multiply. | 我们不会死 只会繁衍 |
[12:33] | Come on, you’re making our family sound | 拜托 你让我们家听上去 |
[12:34] | way worse than they actually are. | 比实际情况还糟 |
[12:36] | Didn’t your dad try to kill you? | 你亲爹不是曾试图杀你吗 |
[12:38] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[12:38] | Look, the point is, I’m not just gonna sit here | 听着 重点是 我不会袖手旁观 |
[12:40] | and let you shit-talk my family. | 任你侮辱我家人 |
[12:41] | If you’re content to fall on the wrong side of history, | 如果你满足于站在历史错误的一边 |
[12:44] | suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[12:45] | Just know that you will be judged harshly | 不过记住 在以后的岁月里 |
[12:47] | for years to come. | 你将受到严厉的审判 |
[12:50] | Debbie! War? | 黛比 战争 |
[12:52] | Saint Brigid’s gift shop | 圣布里奇特的礼品店 |
[12:53] | carries a whole line of kids’ wigs. | 有一整个系列的儿童假发 |
[12:54] | If we leave right now, we can make it in time | 如果我们现在出发 还能及时赶上 |
[12:56] | for Little Miss South Side. | “南区小美女”比赛 |
[12:59] | Mm, you see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[12:59] | Two eggs and toast for 14 bucks? | 两颗蛋加吐司要14美金 |
[13:01] | It’s a total scam. | 完全是欺骗消费者 |
[13:03] | – Oh, there he is! – It’s crazy. | -你来啦 -简直疯了 |
[13:05] | – Ah! There she is. – Hi! | -可算见到你了 -嗨 |
[13:09] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[13:13] | And this must be the lucky fella. | 这位想必就是有幸抱得美人归的兄弟了 |
[13:15] | Hey, yeah, the famous Mr., uh, Hanisian, right? | 你好 你就是著名的哈尼锡安老师吧 |
[13:18] | I’m, uh, Lip. | 我叫利普 |
[13:19] | Jesus! “Mr. Hanisian”? Please. | 天 怎么叫我”哈尼锡安老师” |
[13:21] | It’s Marcos. | 叫我马科斯 |
[13:22] | I haven’t been Tam-Tam’s teacher for a very long time. | 我已经不做塔塔的老师很久了 |
[13:25] | – “Tam-Tam.” – Yes. | -“塔塔” -是的 |
[13:27] | It’s a long story, but it has something to do | 说来话长 不过这事跟某样东西的 |
[13:29] | – with the tragic fate of a– – The drum! | -悲剧命运有关 -是鼓 |
[13:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[13:33] | The drum! | 是那个鼓 |
[13:35] | I totally forgot about that, but… | 我完全忘记了 不过 |
[13:37] | My gosh. | 天呐 |
[13:38] | Oh, my fiancée sends her regards. | 我的未婚妻让我向你们问好 |
[13:40] | She was gonna join us, but she got this call | 她原本是要来的 不过她接了通电话 |
[13:41] | for a last-second interview. | 临时有场面试要她去 |
[13:43] | – Fiancée? – Yes. | -未婚妻 -是的 |
[13:45] | – Congrats! – Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[13:48] | Oh, I made the reservation. | 我之前预约好了 |
[13:49] | Let me just go tell ’em we’re only three. | 我去跟他们说一下我们只有三位了 |
[14:06] | Oh, what are you doin’? | 你在做什么 |
[14:07] | – Cleaning my gun. – Yeah. Why? | -清理我的枪 -我知道 但是为什么 |
[14:10] | Gotta transport cash for the Alibi. | 得替艾莱柏酒吧运送他们的现金 |
[14:11] | I thought you said this job was legal. | 你不是说这个工作是合法的吗 |
[14:13] | – It is. – Is the gun even registered? | -是啊 -那你的枪登记过吗 |
[14:15] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[14:17] | You’re a convicted felon. | 你是重刑犯 |
[14:18] | Are you allowed to have a gun at all? | 你真的能合法拥有枪支吗 |
[14:21] | That’s why it’s not registered, dumbass. | 所以我才没登记 傻子 |
[14:22] | Yeah, so weed might be legal, but carrying a gun | 大麻或许是合法的 但是你作为一个重刑犯 |
[14:24] | as a convicted felon is about as illegal as it gets. | 私自持有枪支就是非法的 |
[14:27] | What happens if you get arrested, | 你要是被抓了怎么办 |
[14:30] | get sent back to prison? | 回监狱去吗 |
[14:31] | Look, I’m doin’ security. Need a gun. | 我要去运钱 需要一把枪 |
[14:34] | Do you have anything resembling an imagination | 你那空空的头盖骨里面 有没有一种 |
[14:36] | in that fucking skull of yours? | 类似想象力的东西 |
[14:39] | No. I like facts. | 没有 我喜欢事实 |
[14:41] | Things that are real. Shit I can hold. | 真实的 我可以掌控的东西 |
[14:44] | Like a gun. | 比如枪 |
[14:49] | Kev, where’s Amy? Can’t be late! | 小凯 艾米在哪 可不能迟到了 |
[14:53] | – She doesn’t wanna go. – What? She’s goin’! | -她不想去 -什么 她必须去 |
[14:57] | I’m sorry you didn’t make the cut for the contest | 很抱歉杰玛晋级了比赛 |
[14:59] | and Gemma did. | 可你没有 |
[15:00] | I know how bad you wanna be standing beside her, | 我知道你有多想站在她身边 |
[15:03] | competing for the title, | 一起竞争那个头衔 |
[15:04] | but it’s a cold world, baby girl, | 但这个世界就是如此残酷冰冷 宝贝 |
[15:05] | and it ain’t gettin’ much warmer, | 也不会变得暖和起来 |
[15:06] | so fix your face, put your mask up, | 所以收拾好你的表情 戴上口罩 |
[15:09] | and get ready to cheer for your sister. | 准备好去为你的姐妹加油 |
[15:11] | – We got a problem! – Jesus, Frank! | -我们遇到大问题了 -天呐 弗兰克 |
[15:13] | Where’s your mask? | 你的口罩呢 |
[15:13] | You can’t just walk into our house. | 你不能就这样闯进我们家 |
[15:14] | – It’s an emergency! – What happened? | -情况紧急 -发生什么了 |
[15:16] | Our community has been infiltrated by undesirables. | 我们的社区被不速之客入侵了 |
[15:20] | – The Milkoviches. – We gotta ban together | -米尔科维奇一家 -我们要一起抵制他们 |
[15:22] | and figure out a way to drive them back | 想办法把他们送回 |
[15:24] | to the vermin-infested hellhole they crawled out of. | 他们那个寄生虫滋生的老窝里去 |
[15:27] | I will make them a pie. | 我会烤一块派送过去 |
[15:28] | It’s the best way to win over problem neighbors, | 这是最好的解决领里关系的办法 |
[15:30] | the good, old-fashioned way. | 良好的 传统的方式 |
[15:31] | – Kev, I gotta go. – You know, Frank, | -小凯 我得出发了 -你知道吗 弗兰克 |
[15:33] | the Milkoviches might be awful, | 米尔科维奇一家或许很糟 |
[15:35] | but living next to them | 但是住在他们家边上 |
[15:36] | can’t be much worse than living next to you. | 也不会比住在你边上更糟 |
[15:43] | Oh, hell no. | 这样不行 |
[15:47] | Handle this. | 去处理一下 |
[15:50] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[15:54] | Take it easy, Paul Bunyan. | 别乱来 保罗·班扬 |
[15:56] | Chop you down to size real quick. | 老子能瞬间把你砍成小矮人 |
[16:03] | How do we get rid of these fuckers? | 我们怎么才能把那些傻逼赶走 |
[16:06] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:13] | Still poutin’ over that loosie lady stop? | 还在为刚刚那个卖散烟女士的事生气吗 |
[16:16] | No. I’m good. | 没有 我没生气 |
[16:18] | Could’ve just shot her. You know that, right? | 我可以朝她开枪的 你知道吧 |
[16:21] | – Would’ve been way quicker. – Or you could’ve just | -这样还更有效一些 -或者你可以 |
[16:22] | – gave the woman a break. – That ain’t no woman. | -放那个女人一码 -那可不是什么弱女子 |
[16:25] | Don’t you recognize big-dick energy when you see it? | 你难道看不出来他身上那股冲天屌气吗 |
[16:29] | Look, we are cops. | 听着 我们是警察 |
[16:31] | We stop crime, period. | 我们阻止犯罪 就这样 |
[16:33] | Fuck all this community policing shit. | 去他妈的社区警务 |
[16:36] | We bust heads. We arrest people. | 我们搜捕罪犯 抓住他们 |
[16:38] | That is our job. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[16:40] | Plus, all that jaw-jackin’ you were doin’ with that lady, | 并且 你在跟那个女人扯闲话的时候 |
[16:42] | you let your guard down. | 你放松警惕了 |
[16:44] | That’s exactly what some of these mopes want. | 有些坏人就喜欢这么做 |
[16:47] | Get you comfortable, get familiar, | 让你放松下来 套关系 |
[16:50] | get close, | 跟你套近乎 |
[16:51] | then they take out a blade and they slice you. | 下一秒就会掏出刀把你切成肉片 |
[16:54] | Seen it a thousand times. | 这种事我可见多了 |
[16:57] | I don’t think the loosie lady would try to cut me. | 我不觉得那个卖散烟的女人会伤害我 |
[17:00] | You think that she’s made it out here on these streets | 你真觉得她在街上做了这么久买卖 |
[17:02] | for this long without cuttin’ somebody? | 一个人都没伤过吗 |
[17:06] | Shi-it. | 拉倒吧 |
[17:08] | I got a bridge to sell you. | 你可太容易被糊弄了 |
[17:11] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[17:13] | Eventually, we’re gonna have to do something | 我们迟早得想点办法对付 |
[17:15] | about your relatives living next door. | 你那些搬来隔壁的亲戚 |
[17:16] | I can’t even park my truck outside anymore. | 我甚至都没法把卡车停外面了 |
[17:18] | Oh, yeah, that’s a smart move. | 明智之举 |
[17:19] | My cousins will break into it for sure. | 我那些堂兄弟肯定会砸进去 |
[17:22] | I mean, there is one silver lining, though. | 不过好在有一点慰藉 |
[17:25] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[17:26] | Well, you know, now you and I live right next to each other. | 我们现在是隔壁邻居了 |
[17:32] | I mean, I don’t live with them anymore. | 我不跟他们住一起了 |
[17:34] | You don’t? | 是吗 |
[17:35] | – Then where do you live? – Debbie? | -那你住哪儿 -黛比 |
[17:40] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呀 |
[17:41] | Look at you, Gemma. | 看看你 杰玛 |
[17:43] | Don’t you look pretty? Where you guys headed? | 可真漂亮 你们要去哪儿 |
[17:45] | Little Miss South Side. | “南区小美女”比赛 |
[17:48] | Franny’s a finalist in Little Miss South Side. | 弗兰妮也进”南区小美女”决赛了 |
[17:51] | You’re kidding. | 别开玩笑 |
[17:52] | No. | 我没开 |
[17:53] | I-I didn’t know you entered. | 我不知道你参加了 |
[17:56] | I didn’t know you entered either. | 我也不知道你参加了 |
[18:01] | The more, the merrier, right? | 人越多越热闹 对吧 |
[18:04] | A little friendly competition never hurt anyone. | 友谊第一 比赛第二 |
[18:07] | Exactly. This’ll be fun. | 没错 会很好玩的 |
[18:09] | So much fun. | 肯定很好玩 |
[18:11] | This’ll be so much fun. | 肯定好玩得不得了 |
[18:15] | You want me to replace my gun with this shit? | 你想让我用这玩意代替枪 |
[18:17] | No, look. | 不是 听着 |
[18:19] | All you need is your reputation as a Milkovich | 只要有米尔科维奇这个名头 |
[18:21] | and a little help looking the part, | 再加点稍微像样的装备 |
[18:22] | and no one will fuck with you. | 就没人敢来惹你 |
[18:25] | Job’s gonna be fuckin’ sweet, man. | 这工作可太爽了 |
[18:26] | I get to transport drugs and money legally. | 能正大光明地运药送钱 |
[18:30] | – Sky’s the limit, bitch. – Right. | -我简直前途无量 -是哦 |
[18:35] | Hey, thought you’d be happy, man. | 我还以为你会开心 |
[18:36] | I can get us a new place. | 我能给我们找个新住处 |
[18:37] | Gotta move out of your house | 必须得从你家搬出去 |
[18:38] | now that my fuckin’ dad moved next door. | 因为我操蛋的老爹搬到了隔壁 |
[18:41] | Oh, so you admit having the Milkoviches next door | 所以你也承认住米尔科维奇家隔壁 |
[18:42] | – is a problem. – Fuck yeah. | -很成问题吗 -当然 |
[18:44] | We’re loud, violent, racist homophobes | 我们家那些人又吵又暴力 种族主义还恐同 |
[18:46] | with serious hygiene issues. | 卫生也一塌糊涂 |
[18:48] | My dad tried to fuckin’ kill us. | 我爸以前还试图杀了我们 |
[18:49] | I just didn’t wanna say that in front of your family | 我只是不想在你家人面前承认 |
[18:50] | ’cause…fuck ’em. | 因为 不能让他们如愿 |
[18:52] | Gallaghers are only, like, one small step above Milkoviches | 要是给操蛋的家族排名 加拉格家也就 |
[18:55] | on, like, the shitty family ladder. | 只比米尔科维奇家好那么一丁点 |
[19:07] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[19:08] | You want me to play fuckin’ dress-up G.I. Joe? | 你是想让我扮成美国大兵吗 |
[19:11] | Look the part. | 装备得像样 |
[19:12] | Everyone will think you’re some sort | 所有人都会以为 |
[19:13] | of special forces military badass or somethin’. | 你是某个特种部队的狠角色 |
[19:16] | Yeah, I’m not wearin’ that shit unless you’re wearin’ it with me. | 我才不穿这玩意 除非你跟我一起 |
[19:19] | No way. | 没门 |
[19:21] | Okay, good. | 行 |
[19:23] | Take my chances with my regular clothes and my real fuckin’ gun. | 那我就冒险穿平时的衣服和带真枪了 |
[19:26] | Easier like that anyway. | 反正那样更省事 |
[19:29] | Mick. | 米奇 |
[19:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:42] | See? What’d I say? | 看 我说什么来着 |
[19:43] | No dead cop. | 不能再有警察送命 |
[19:45] | Freeze! Police! | 别动 警察 |
[19:48] | Wait. Solo? | 是你 索罗 |
[19:50] | White Boy Carl? | 白人小子卡尔 |
[19:55] | That’s when all the altos | 然后所有的中音 |
[19:56] | became the “alt-nos”! | 就成了”禁止高音” |
[20:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[20:04] | You’re still funny. | 你还是这么幽默 |
[20:06] | And you still do that thing where you crinkle your nose and snort. | 你也还是会皱着鼻子扑哧一声 |
[20:14] | Nature calls. I’ll be right back. | 抱歉内急 我马上回来 |
[20:20] | So…what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[20:22] | What do I think? I think, um… | 我怎么看 我看 |
[20:25] | I think he definitely has a… | 我看他绝对 |
[20:27] | has a thing for you, right? | 对你有意思 是吧 |
[20:30] | What? | 什么 |
[20:31] | I mean, yeah, I’m-I’m gettin’ this vibe that… | 我能感受到那种气氛 |
[20:34] | I don’t know, it’s weird, but he’s… | 我不知道 很奇怪 但他… |
[20:36] | he’s crushin’ on you. | 他肯定暗恋你 |
[20:37] | You-you don’t see it? | 你没感觉到吗 |
[20:38] | Nope. I mean… | 没有 |
[20:41] | not really. | 没太感觉到 |
[20:50] | Okay, some for you | 这些归你 |
[20:52] | and some more for you | 归你的更多 |
[20:55] | and just enough to count as a felony for you. | 这些刚刚好能让你获个重罪 |
[20:59] | This some bullshit. | 简直狗屁 |
[21:00] | – Damn. – Hey, Leesie. | -真冲啊 -莉希 |
[21:02] | – Can I talk to you for a second? – Yeah. | -能和你谈谈吗 -好 |
[21:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:12] | Planting evidence. | 栽赃 |
[21:13] | Not all of them were sorting pills. | 不是所有人都在分拣药片啊 |
[21:14] | Some of them were just sitting there. | 有的人只是坐在那而已 |
[21:16] | – So what are you suggesting? – Let a few of ’em walk. | -所以你什么意思 -放几个人走 |
[21:18] | Like Solo. He’s actually a good dude. | 比如索罗 他其实是好人 |
[21:20] | He’s a drug dealer. | 他是个毒贩 |
[21:21] | There’s always gonna be a drug dealer on this block. | 这个街区会一直有毒贩的 |
[21:23] | Solo’s our best option. | 索罗是最省心的人选了 |
[21:26] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:26] | He sponsors a kids’ basketball team, | 他资助了一个儿童篮球队 |
[21:28] | gives out turkeys on Thanksgiving. | 在感恩节分发火鸡 |
[21:30] | You know who’s gonna replace his spot if he gets locked up? | 如果他被关起来 你知道谁会取代他吗 |
[21:32] | The cartel. They cut heads off. | 贩毒集团 他们可是会斩首的 |
[21:34] | You wanna be back here in two weeks matching heads with bodies? | 你想两周后回到这 给头和尸身连连看吗 |
[21:37] | Okay, we need at least two. | 好吧 我们至少要抓两个人 |
[21:38] | You pick. I’ma take these pills back to the car, | 你来选 我把这些药拿回车里 |
[21:40] | – log ’em in as evidence. – Wait, which two? | -作为证据登记 -等等 抓哪两个 |
[21:44] | I don’t give a shit. | 我不在乎 |
[21:52] | Let’s spitball. Rapid fire. | 我们来讨论一下 快点 |
[21:54] | What do you got? No wrong answers. | 你们有什么想法 什么想法都不算错 |
[21:56] | How ’bout we all just move? | 我们搬家怎么样 |
[21:57] | Wrong answer. Not an option. | 错 这个方法不行 |
[22:01] | How ’bout we just pay someone to burn down their house? | 我们雇人把他们的房子烧了怎么样 |
[22:04] | You know how close our houses are to theirs? | 你知道我们和他们的房子离得有多近吗 |
[22:06] | Might as well just set ourselves on fire | 我们还不如把自己的房子点了 |
[22:08] | and cut out the middleman. | 省得找中间人了 |
[22:09] | Is there any value in letting loose a bedbug | 放臭虫或者让他们染上虱子 |
[22:13] | and-and lice infestation? | 会不会有用 |
[22:15] | Bedbugs and lice will just spend a week | 臭虫和虱子只会在米尔科维奇家 |
[22:17] | training at the Milkoviches’, | 特训一周 |
[22:18] | Learning, evolving, getting strong and shit. | 学习 进化 变得更强 |
[22:21] | Then they’ll attack our houses with maxed-out abilities. | 然后以最强的能力袭击我们家 |
[22:24] | We won’t stand a chance. | 我们没有一丝成功的希望 |
[22:25] | Here’s an idea. | 我有一个想法 |
[22:27] | We find a new house, | 我们找个新房子 |
[22:29] | pack up all our stuff, | 把所有家当都打包好 |
[22:30] | and take that stuff to the new house | 然后拿到新房子去 |
[22:32] | and live there forever, | 在那里一直生活下去 |
[22:34] | away from the racists. | 远离那些种族歧视者 |
[22:38] | Maybe we’re going about this all wrong. | 也许我们的思路就是错的 |
[22:42] | This is exactly the-the low-rent line of thinking | 我们正是想保护这个街区 |
[22:46] | we’re trying to protect this neighborhood from. | 不被这种低劣思维方式占据 |
[22:48] | We need classy solutions. | 我们要想一个高级的解决方案 |
[22:51] | What would a well-established, civilized homeowner do? | 一位有地位有教养的户主会怎么做 |
[22:58] | – How should I know? – Start a neighborhood watch. | -我鬼知道 -开展邻里守望计划 |
[23:02] | A homeowner’s association. | 建立住户协会 |
[23:04] | Oh, Frank, that’ll take weeks to set up. | 弗兰克 那要花好几周筹办 |
[23:06] | We need them out ASAP, preferably by the time V gets back. | 我们要尽快赶走他们 最好能在小维回来之前 |
[23:10] | We need to go right at ’em. | 我们要直接和他们对峙 |
[23:12] | Match their aggression, their crazy. | 展现出和他们一样的攻击性和疯狂程度 |
[23:15] | Scare the shit out of ’em | 就像他们吓我们一样 |
[23:16] | the same way they scare us. | 我们也要把他们吓得屁滚尿流 |
[23:18] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:19] | Fear and intimidation’s probably the only way. | 恐吓和威胁可能是唯一的方法 |
[23:23] | Fear? Intimidation? | 恐吓 威胁 |
[23:26] | Who’s gonna scare the Milkoviches–us? | 谁能吓到米尔科维奇一家 我们吗 |
[23:29] | Not us, son. | 不是我们 儿子 |
[23:32] | But I know who will. | 但我知道谁能 |
[23:46] | What’s goin’ on here? | 这是什么情况 |
[23:47] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 |
[23:48] | Just wanted to freshen up Franny’s look. | 就是让弗兰妮有个焕然一新的形象 |
[23:51] | And this is the look you think screams Little Miss South Side? | 你觉得这个形象符合南区小美女吗 |
[23:54] | Yeah, sure is. | 当然 |
[23:58] | I never thought I’d live in the fancy part of town, | 我从未想过我会住进城里的高档地段 |
[24:00] | but the older I get, the more I appreciate space, | 但我岁数越大 就越在意空间 |
[24:04] | quiet. | 安静的环境 |
[24:05] | So when we decided to move back, | 所以当我们决定搬回来时 |
[24:07] | Near North just made sense. | 北区附近就很合适 |
[24:09] | Uh, do you rent or own? | 你的房子是租的还是买的 |
[24:11] | Own. It’s-it’s the only way to go. | 买的 房子只能买 |
[24:13] | So I hear. | 我同意 |
[24:16] | I’m actually somewhat of a… real estate enthusiast, you know? | 我其实算是一个房地产爱好者 |
[24:19] | Buy, sell, fix ’em, flip ’em. | 买房 卖房 装修 转卖 |
[24:20] | Nothing huge, but if I see the potential, | 买卖不算大 但如果我看到有潜力的 |
[24:24] | I’m willing to make that investment, you know? | 我就愿意投资 |
[24:26] | Rolling up my sleeves and… | 撸起袖子… |
[24:28] | getting to work. | 准备干活 |
[24:30] | Oh, Lip’s been doing all the renovations at our place. | 我们家都是利普翻新的 |
[24:32] | It was basically a tear-down, but now…looks pretty great. | 那房子之前破旧不堪 但现在看起来很好 |
[24:36] | – Thank you. – Good for you, Lip. | -谢谢 -那很好啊 利普 |
[24:39] | Love to check it out sometime. | 有空我想去参观一下 |
[24:41] | Yeah, sure, yeah, come by anytime. | 好 当然 随时欢迎 |
[24:43] | Oh, uh, I bet Tam-Tam remembers that first house I owned, | 塔塔肯定记得我买的第一栋房子 |
[24:46] | that two-bedroom fixer-upper? | 两卧 需要修缮的那栋 |
[24:48] | Yes. Yeah, it was cute. | 没错 那栋房子很可爱 |
[24:50] | Sorry, wait, so you went to his house | 不好意思 等一下 所以你们 |
[24:52] | when you were a student and he was a teacher? | 还是师生关系时 你就去过他家吗 |
[24:55] | She was over all the time. It was a different era, okay? | 她总来 那个年代不一样 好吗 |
[24:59] | People weren’t so uptight back then. | 那时候的人没那么神经过敏 |
[25:01] | It was 2010. | 不过就是2010年 |
[25:02] | How ’bout that, uh, little studio I built in the basement? | 还记得我在地下室建的那个录音室吗 |
[25:06] | Oh, yes! | 没错 |
[25:07] | What was that song we recorded? | 我们一起录的歌是哪首来着 |
[25:11] | * My heart can be * | *我对我的内心* |
[25:14] | * Such a stranger to me * | *感到如此陌生* |
[25:16] | * We come and we go * | *我们按照唯一知道的方式* |
[25:18] | * The only way we know how * | *到来又离开* |
[25:22] | * If love’s a fortune-teller * | *如果爱能知晓未来* |
[25:25] | * We belong together * | *我们属于彼此* |
[25:27] | * ‘Cause I can’t * | *因为我不能* |
[25:29] | * Lose you now * | *失去你* |
[25:33] | * No, I can’t * | *我绝对不能* |
[25:35] | * Lose you * | *失去你* |
[25:39] | * You can’t help the one you love * | *你控制不了自己爱上谁* |
[25:41] | * The one you love is the one you love, so… * | *你的心选择你爱的人* |
[25:49] | So you not gonna arrest me? | 你不打算逮捕我吗 |
[25:50] | No, but for this to work, you gotta tell me | 不 但为了交差 你得告诉我 |
[25:52] | which two of your boys go in your place. | 你选哪两个小弟来替你蹲监狱 |
[25:55] | Uh, word. | 好 |
[25:56] | A’ight, let me think, uh… | 让我想想 |
[25:59] | …you can take Cam. He owe me money. | 抓卡姆吧 他欠我钱 |
[26:02] | How’s he gonna pay you back if he’s in prison, though? | 他进了牢房还怎么还你钱 |
[26:05] | Good point. Leave him. | 有道理 那放了他吧 |
[26:09] | You can take him. | 抓他吧 |
[26:11] | Yeah, he was supposed to borrow his mom’s AC unit, | 他本该把他妈妈的空调搬到这儿来 |
[26:13] | but he forgot; that’s part of the reason | 但是他忘了 所以我们 |
[26:14] | why we outside and not in the house in the first place. | 才会在外面干活 而不在屋里 |
[26:17] | All right, who else? | 行 再选一个 |
[26:23] | …Twist. | 特威斯特 |
[26:25] | Yeah, you can take Twist. | 抓特威斯特吧 |
[26:27] | He talk too much. | 他话太多了 |
[26:28] | Well, think he’s a snitch? | 你觉得他是个告密的 |
[26:30] | Nah, not like that. No, he just talk a lot. | 那倒没有 就是单纯话多 |
[26:33] | Mainly about, you know, the TV and shit he watches. | 整天扯他看的那些破电视剧 |
[26:35] | He really into all of that British shit. | 他特别喜欢那些狗屁英剧 |
[26:38] | You know, like Downton Abbey, The Crown. | 什么《唐顿庄园》 《王冠》 |
[26:45] | I don’t know, man. | 真要这么做吗 |
[26:47] | You want the Milkoviches gone fast, | 想要让米尔科维奇家的人快点走 |
[26:49] | these are the guys to do it. | 就得找他们这帮人 |
[26:51] | I don’t think these guys are gonna help us, | 我们这么白 |
[26:53] | – considering how white we are. – I’m right here. | -他们会帮我们吗 -当我不存在吗 |
[26:55] | Frank, if you were any more white, you’d be clear. | 弗兰克 你要是再白一点 就成透明人了 |
[26:58] | I shared a cell with the head guy back in the ’90s. | 我跟领头那人90年代的时候蹲过同一间牢房 |
[27:02] | I speak the lingo. | 我懂他们的黑话 |
[27:03] | I understand their ideology. | 了解他们的观念 |
[27:05] | I’m practically an honorary member. | 我算得上是个荣誉会员 |
[27:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:15] | As-salaam alaikum. | 祝你平安 |
[27:17] | How are y’all? | 你们好吗 |
[27:18] | No need for pleasantries. | 就不寒暄了 |
[27:20] | We’ve got sort of a… neighborhood situation | 我们有一些… 邻里问题 |
[27:23] | which might be of interest to you gents. | 各位先生可能会感兴趣 |
[27:27] | Why would this interest us, the Lost Tribe of Shabazz, | 我们堂堂失落的沙巴兹部族 |
[27:31] | poor righteous teachers, the fruit of Islam? | 贫穷正义教师 伊斯兰果实为什么会感兴趣 |
[27:31] | 贫穷正义教师 关注底层贫穷黑人生活的说唱乐团 伊斯兰果实 黑人穆斯林团体NOI内的军事组织 | |
[27:34] | Because they’re racist. | 因为他们搞种族歧视 |
[27:37] | I’m sure you don’t want racists here. | 你们肯定不希望这里有种族歧视者吧 |
[27:38] | So you want us to, what, | 所以你想让我们 |
[27:40] | go over there, strike the fear of Allah into ’em, | 去那里 让他们感受对真主的恐惧 |
[27:43] | drive ’em out, use force if we have to? | 赶走他们 必要时采用武力 |
[27:46] | Yeah, that. Exactly that. | 没错 差不多 就这样 |
[27:48] | Go jihad if you have to. | 向他们发动圣战也在所不惜 |
[27:50] | I’m glad we’re on the same page. | 很高兴我们想法一致 |
[27:51] | You know what this sounds like to me? | 你知道这听起来像什么吗 |
[27:52] | A perfect opportunity for us all to work together | 让我们一起合作 |
[27:55] | against a common enemy. | 对付共同敌人的完美机会 |
[27:57] | Sounds like a Yacubian devil problem, | 听起来像是个白皮猪魔鬼的问题 |
[27:59] | and we got no business joinin’ one devil | 我们可不想加入一个魔鬼 |
[28:01] | in his fight against the other. | 替他对抗另一个魔鬼 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry, um… I missed that first part. | 不好意思 我上一句没听懂 |
[28:05] | – Yacubi what? – It means white people. | -白皮什么 -就是白人的意思 |
[28:08] | Oh, we’re the devil. Right, got it. Carry on. | 原来魔鬼是指我们 明白了 请继续 |
[28:13] | If not for us… | 就算不帮我们 |
[28:17] | …do it for him. | 也帮帮他吧 |
[28:19] | Little brother, is it true what this devil is saying | 小兄弟 这个魔鬼说 |
[28:22] | about the more devilish devils next door? | 隔壁有更邪恶的魔鬼 是真的吗 |
[28:25] | – You scared? – Terrified. | -你害怕吗 -简直吓坏了 |
[28:32] | We’ll do it but only to demonstrate | 我们会帮你们 但只是为了展示 |
[28:34] | the awesome power the Asiatic Blackman possesses | 我们亚裔黑人[安拉]无畏地面对 |
[28:36] | when we stand fearlessly against the wicked ways | 那些压迫者的邪恶手段时 |
[28:38] | of those who would oppress us. | 所拥有的令人畏惧的力量 |
[28:40] | Now, who are these devils we evictin’? | 好了 需要我们驱逐的那些魔鬼是谁 |
[28:42] | What are their names? | 他们叫什么 |
[28:43] | Well, these particular devils go by the name of Milkovich. | 这几个魔鬼唤作米尔科维奇 |
[28:51] | You know, I forgot. | 对了 我忘了 |
[28:53] | I forgot we got a pray thing that we gotta do. | 我忘了我们还得做祷告 |
[28:54] | We-we pray, like, five times a day. | 我…我们一天得祈祷五次 |
[28:58] | So we gon-we gonna do that. | 所以我们得去做祷告了 |
[29:00] | Good luck to you fellas. | 祝你们好运 |
[29:01] | Peace and blessings. | 平安顺遂 |
[29:16] | Come on, Franny, the judges asked you what you like to do. | 快点 弗兰妮 评委们问你喜欢做什么 |
[29:20] | What’d you tell me last week? | 你上周怎么跟我说的 |
[29:21] | You like to, uh, dress up like a princess. | 你喜欢打扮成公主的样子 |
[29:22] | You–your doll house collection. | 还有你收藏的娃娃屋 |
[29:24] | Tell ’em about that. | 跟他们说说 |
[29:25] | Why don’t we just skip on to the talent portion? | 我们不如直接跳到才艺展示环节吧 |
[29:28] | Right, uh…come on, baby. Sing your song. | 好 来吧 宝贝 唱你的拿手歌 |
[29:31] | Sing your song, Franny. | 唱你的拿手歌 弗兰妮 |
[29:34] | Don’t do this to me. | 不要这样对我 |
[29:36] | Scuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[29:38] | I just wanna remind the panel of esteemed judges | 我只想提醒一下尊敬的评委小组 |
[29:41] | about the strict time limit. | 我们严格的时间限制 |
[29:42] | Unfortunately, this contestant’s time has elapsed | 很不幸 这位选手的时间 |
[29:46] | 98 seconds ago. | 98秒前就到限了 |
[29:48] | – Oh, thank God. – She’s right. | -谢天谢地 -她说得对 |
[29:49] | -That is all! -But she– | -就到这里吧 -但是她… |
[29:51] | Miss Gallagher, your time’s up. | 加拉格小姐 你的时间到了 |
[30:04] | Look, it’s SEAL Team Dicks. | 看 海豹突击队的小逼崽子来了 |
[30:06] | Oh, no, they’re trying to infiltrate our breach from the rear. | 不要啊 他们要从”后方”渗入我们 |
[30:15] | Jesus. A little overdressed, don’t you think? | 老天 你不觉得这行头有点过了吗 |
[30:19] | Look, you want your money to be safe or not? | 你到底还想不想你的钱被保护好了 |
[30:20] | Let’s get to it. What’s the job? | 说吧 我们要做什么 |
[30:22] | Pretty straightforward. | 非常简单 |
[30:23] | Just take the money to the grow house | 把钱拿到大麻屋 |
[30:24] | so we can get on the regular delivery list. | 拿到他们的定期供货 |
[30:26] | Grow house? I thought I was your supplier. | 大麻屋 我以为我才是你的供货商 |
[30:29] | Supply and demand leveled out. | 供需平衡了 |
[30:31] | Everyone’s got legal product again. | 大家又能拿到合法的货了 |
[30:32] | Well, for fuck’s sake, Kev. | 我操 小凯 |
[30:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:36] | Chop-chop. Collect the money. | 动作快点 拿上钱 |
[30:40] | You collect the money. | 你去拿钱 |
[30:42] | I’m the boss, ‘member? | 我是老板 记得吗 |
[30:44] | I just supervise and shit; you do all the work. | 我只监督你 你来干活 |
[30:46] | Uh, fuck you. I don’t work for you. | 去你妈的 我不是你的下人 |
[30:50] | You’re making me look bad, asshole. | 你这样让我很没面子 混蛋 |
[30:54] | All right, I got two of these | 行吧 我有两个袋子 |
[30:56] | in case you got too much cash to move. | 以防你有太多现金要装 |
[30:58] | All right. Turn around. | 好 转过去 |
[31:00] | Where I keep my money’s for my eyes only. | 我存钱的地方只有我自己能知道 |
[31:03] | I’m serious! Turn around. | 我没开玩笑 转过去 |
[31:06] | Put your head down. | 低头 |
[31:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:26] | There ya go. | 给你 |
[31:29] | -What’s this? -Yesterday’s profits. | -这是什么 -昨天挣的钱 |
[31:34] | This is only, like, 1,500 bucks. | 这也就1500块吧 |
[31:36] | $1,653. | 1653块 |
[31:39] | Take that money, minus your cut, to the grow house. | 拿好这钱 扣除你那份 剩下的送去大麻屋 |
[31:41] | They’re waiting. | 他们在等着 |
[31:47] | This is– | 这也太… |
[31:54] | What are we gonna do about the Milkoviches? | 我们要拿米尔科维奇家怎么办 |
[31:58] | We could go to the Nation of Islam for help. | 我们可以去找伊斯兰民族组织帮忙 |
[32:01] | -Those guys are– -We just did that, Frank, | -那些人… -我们不是刚去过吗 弗兰克 |
[32:03] | literally less than an hour ago. | 不到一个小时前 |
[32:05] | I know that. Th-th-that’s-that’s not what I meant! | 我知道 我不是那个意思 |
[32:09] | I meant we could go back | 我是说 我们可以回去 |
[32:12] | or we could get to Mrs. McCurdy, | 或者我们可以去找麦柯迪太太 |
[32:14] | talk to her, | 跟她聊聊 |
[32:17] | try to convince her to evict them. | 劝她把他们赶走 |
[32:20] | Record her living conditions. | 拍下她的生活环境 |
[32:22] | It’s gotta be horrific in there | 米尔科维奇家搬进去之后 |
[32:23] | now that the Milkoviches have moved in. | 里面肯定特别恐怖 |
[32:26] | There’s no way they’d let ’em stay there | 如果有他们虐待老人的证据 |
[32:28] | if there was proof of elder abuse. | 他们绝对不可能继续待下去 |
[32:30] | There’s no way they’re gonna let you get near her. | 你没法接近她的 |
[32:32] | They got that place surrounded. | 他们把整个房子都包围了 |
[32:34] | If we created a distraction, | 如果能吸引他们的注意力 |
[32:36] | draw them to the front of the house, | 把他们引到房子前面 |
[32:38] | I could sneak in the back. | 我就可以从后面溜进去 |
[32:40] | What gets white trash’s attention? | 什么能吸引白垃圾的注意力呢 |
[32:43] | A Trans Am that needs fixin’? | 一辆需要修的庞蒂克火鸟 |
[32:45] | A Black athlete disrespecting our flag. | 一个不尊重国旗的黑人运动员 |
[32:48] | – A gun rally. – A Klan rally. | -持枪集会 -3k党集会 |
[32:51] | A monster truck rally. | 怪兽卡车集会 |
[32:53] | Well, any rally, really. | 其实任何集会都行 |
[32:55] | I think I know what might do the trick. | 我知道该怎么办了 |
[32:58] | Let me get my running shoes. | 我去穿上我的跑鞋 |
[33:23] | All right, you haven’t said a word since brunch. | 从早午餐开始你就一句话没说 |
[33:26] | Well, that is because I’m pretty much speechless. | 那是因为我无话可说 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[33:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:34] | Maybe ’cause you fucked your teacher in high school? | 可能因为你高中的时候和老师搞在一起 |
[33:38] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[33:39] | No, so-so you didn’t fuck your teacher. | 所以你没有和你的老师上床 |
[33:44] | We dated. | 我们约会了 |
[33:46] | It was a serious relationship. | 那是一段认真的关系 |
[33:51] | Okay, yeah, we slept together. | 好吧 我们确实睡了 |
[33:52] | -But it was beautiful. -God, I knew it. | -但那是很美好的 -天 我就知道 |
[33:54] | You couldn’t have given me a heads-up before brunch? | 你就不能吃早午餐前跟我说一声吗 |
[33:56] | No, because I figured you wouldn’t get it. | 不能 因为我知道你不会理解的 |
[33:58] | Nobody gets it. | 没人理解 |
[34:00] | Look, you’re already judging me. | 你已经在评判我了 |
[34:02] | You were a kid. That’s some pedophile shit! | 你当时还是个孩子 他那是恋童癖 |
[34:04] | I was mature for my age, and I went after him, so… | 我在同龄人里算早熟 而且是我追的他 |
[34:08] | You don’t know how it was between us. | 你根本不了解我们之间的事 |
[34:10] | Okay, I wasn’t a child. | 我当时不是个小孩了 |
[34:12] | He saw me for me. | 他看到了真实的我 |
[34:14] | I saw him for him. | 我也看到了真实的他 |
[34:16] | That’s what made it beautiful. | 所以那段感情才那么美好 |
[34:22] | I gotta go work on my bike. | 我得去修车了 |
[34:27] | What the hell was that in there? | 你刚刚什么意思 |
[34:29] | Oh, just making sure the judges are abidin’ by their own rules. | 我只是想确保评委遵守他们的规则 |
[34:32] | – Nothing personal. – It sure feels personal. | -不是针对你 -感觉就是在针对我 |
[34:34] | It feels like you’re trying to sabotage Franny. | 感觉你想毁了弗兰妮的机会 |
[34:36] | When you’re used to privilege, equality feels like oppression. | 当你习惯了特权 平等对你来说就像压迫 |
[34:39] | Privilege? Me? | 特权 我吗 |
[34:41] | I grew up worse off than you– with Frank! | 我成长的环境比你烂多了 和弗兰克一起 |
[34:44] | Yeah, who ever heard of a little blonde girl | 是啊 一个金发小姑娘 |
[34:46] | getting special treatment? | 什么时候被特殊优待过呢 |
[34:49] | Excuse me. Amy has to go to the bathroom. | 不好意思 艾米要去洗手间 |
[34:55] | That bitch. | 这个贱人 |
[34:57] | Maybe you should just drop it. | 要不算了吧 |
[35:01] | Fuck that. | 不可能 |
[35:02] | Hey, Franny, I have a great idea. | 弗兰妮 我有一个好主意 |
[35:05] | Do you wanna help Gemma with her makeup? | 你愿不愿意帮杰玛化妆 |
[35:07] | I think that you could make her look really pretty. | 你可以把她化得很漂亮哦 |
[35:11] | – Wanna do it? – Debbie, don’t. | -愿意吗 黛比 -不要这样 |
[35:12] | V started it. | 是小维先挑起的 |
[35:23] | Oh, this lady sure does have a massive set of balls. | 这女人胆子[蛋蛋]够大的 |
[35:36] | Well, hey there, Officer. Something I can get you? | 警官 有什么需要吗 |
[35:38] | What…ow! Are you… What is wrong with you? | 你是 你有什么毛病吗 |
[35:41] | Get off of me! Hell is wrong with you? | 放开我 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[35:45] | Oh, you crazy! | 你疯了 |
[35:47] | Fucking get off of me! | 该死的 放开我 |
[35:53] | What are you do… | 你在做… |
[36:07] | No! | 不 |
[36:19] | Last…warning. | 最后的警告 |
[36:23] | Well, fuck you, then, you raggedy old, | 操你妈 你这个肮脏 |
[36:25] | dusty old, musty old, oink-oink, | 恶心 发霉 只会哼哼猪叫的 |
[36:27] | Porky Pig, Oscar Mayer bacon bitch! | 猪小弟[卡通角色] 像腌五花一样肥的婊子 |
[36:29] | Fuck the police! | 臭条子去死吧 |
[36:32] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[36:34] | You really expect me to repeat all that? | 你以为我能重复那一段发挥吗 |
[36:39] | Strip. | 脱掉衣服 |
[36:41] | Bitch, I said strip! | 婊子 我叫你脱掉衣服 |
[36:45] | Lose the dress now. | 把裙子脱下来 |
[36:57] | Wig too. | 还有假发 |
[37:00] | – Leesie. – No, she gonna learn. | -莉希 -不 她该得到教训 |
[37:02] | Wig! | 假发 |
[37:09] | Come on, now! | 快点 |
[37:16] | Let’s go to the car and get a Red Bull. | 我们到车上喝罐红牛吧 |
[37:18] | I’m having a 2:30 in the afternoon sorta feeling, | 我现在已经像下午两点半那么心累了 |
[37:20] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吗 |
[37:34] | Enough is enough! | 真的够了 |
[37:36] | We won’t tolerate hate in this neighborhood. | 我们这街区不容忍仇恨 |
[37:48] | – This is stupid. – You say stupid. | -这么做太蠢了 -你觉得蠢 |
[37:50] | I say necessary. | 我倒觉得是必要的 |
[38:00] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[38:02] | How ya doing? | 最近还好吗 |
[38:03] | It’s Frank. Remember me? I’m– | 我是弗兰克 记得我吗 我… |
[38:05] | I mean, yeah, I live in the hood. | 我就住在这附近 |
[38:07] | You remember? Yeah, you know me! | 记得吗 是的 你认识我 |
[38:09] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:21] | That one’s gotta hurt, huh? | 很心痛吧 是不是 |
[38:24] | I got a whole stack of these. | 我这有一摞 |
[38:27] | I’m thinkin’ about burning all of ’em. | 我考虑把它们都烧了 |
[38:29] | I think we just spooked him. Come on. | 它只是被吓到了 过来吧 |
[38:35] | Jesus! Okay! Okay! | 老天爷 好好 |
[38:37] | Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[38:39] | Holy shit! Even their dog is racist. | 该死 连他们的狗都搞种族歧视 |
[38:42] | How ’bout that? | 真想不到 |
[38:44] | I think you gotta go in. | 你进去吧 |
[38:46] | The Milkoviches have probably fantasized | 米尔科维奇一定早就希望 |
[38:47] | about finding some Black kid breaking into their house. | 抓个闯进他们家的黑人小孩 |
[38:50] | Every cause needs a martyr. | 任何事业都需要奉献精神 |
[38:52] | No, Frank. | 不 弗兰克 |
[38:54] | I-I’m the only one who can keep the dog quiet. | 只有我能让这只狗安静下来 |
[38:57] | If he keeps barking, we’re gonna get caught. | 如果它继续叫 我们会被抓的 |
[39:00] | I’m counting on you, son. | 我就靠你了 儿子 |
[39:02] | We all are. | 我们都靠你了 |
[39:09] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[39:16] | What are you gonna do? | 你们准备怎么做 |
[39:17] | You gonna chase me, huh? | 你们想抓我吗 |
[39:19] | Gonna try to stop me, beat me up? | 想要制止我 打我一顿吗 |
[39:21] | Why would we do that? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[39:23] | I’m literally torching your entire belief system. | 我烧了你们整个信仰体系 |
[39:25] | It’s incredibly disrespectful. | 这完全就是大不敬啊 |
[39:27] | I don’t know. It’s just paper, man. | 我说不好 这些就是纸而已 兄弟 |
[39:29] | Yeah, symbols are just symbols. | 没错 符号仅仅是符号 |
[39:31] | I mean, even that big old flag back there– | 就算是那面大旗 |
[39:34] | it’s meaningless, really. | 其实也没多大意义 |
[39:35] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[39:37] | Real racism– it’s in our hearts, | 真正的种族歧视在我们心里 |
[39:39] | in our minds, in our souls. | 在我们思想中 在我们灵魂里 |
[39:42] | Can’t burn that, dude. | 你没法烧掉它 兄弟 |
[40:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:37] | Are you being held here against your will? | 有人违背你的意愿把你拘禁在这里吗 |
[40:42] | Have all these people moved into your house | 这些搬进你家的人 |
[40:44] | without your permission? | 没有经过你的允许吗 |
[40:48] | Mrs. McCurdy, | 麦柯迪太太 |
[40:49] | is there anything you can tell me about Terry Milkovich? | 关于特里·米尔科维奇你有什么想要说的 |
[40:57] | Terry Milkovich? | 特里·米尔科维奇 |
[41:00] | I’ll tell you about Terry. | 我跟你说说特里 |
[41:03] | He’s a beast. | 他是个野兽 |
[41:08] | How was I supposed to know they didn’t have any money? | 我怎么会知道他们没钱 |
[41:10] | Well, you should have checked | 你应该先搞清楚 |
[41:11] | how much we’d actually be transporting. | 我们要转运多少钱 |
[41:12] | Well, it wouldn’t matter | 本来这也不算事 |
[41:13] | if you hadn’t made us buy this stupid-ass SWAT team shit. | 是你非要买这傻逼特种兵军装 |
[41:15] | Which wouldn’t fucking matter | 要是你赚到的钱 |
[41:16] | if you made half as much as you promised. | 有你承诺的一半 这也不算事 |
[41:17] | “Oh, could be thousands, maybe millions. | “能赚到几千 可能几百万 |
[41:20] | Be fucking billionaires by Tuesday.” | 周二之前就能当亿万富翁了” |
[41:21] | You know what? You’re fuckin’ fired. | 你知道吗 你被解雇了 |
[41:24] | You can’t fire somebody you never employed. | 你都没有雇我 哪来的解雇 |
[41:26] | I was trying to help you out. | 我这是在帮你 |
[41:38] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[41:55] | Tam, where’s my soap? | 塔米 我的肥皂呢 |
[41:56] | You know, the grease pumice stuff. | 就是那个去油浮石 |
[41:58] | I put it under the sink. | 放水池底下了 |
[42:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:00] | I want the nice shit out. We’re having company. | 我想把高级货摆出来 今天有客人来 |
[42:03] | – We are? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[42:05] | Marcos and his fiancée. | 马科斯和他的未婚妻 |
[42:07] | Twice in one day? | 一天见两次 |
[42:08] | I mean, brunch was more than enough, don’t you think? | 一起吃早午餐还不够吗 |
[42:11] | Well, you’re the one who invited him. | 不是你邀请他的吗 |
[42:13] | The fuck I did. | 我怎么邀请了 |
[42:14] | You said, “Come by anytime.” | 你说”随时欢迎” |
[42:16] | Well, he’s taking you up on your offer. | 他这不就接受了你的邀请 |
[42:28] | This is Kelly… | 这位是凯莉 |
[42:31] | my fiancée. | 我的未婚妻 |
[42:57] | You okay, Eilish? | 你没事吧 艾利什 |
[43:00] | All right, well, good shift today, man. | 那就好 今天表现得不错 小伙子 |
[43:03] | You’re really taking to this police shit. | 你还真是块做警察的料 |
[43:05] | You gonna be a decent cop. | 你会成为一个像样的警察的 |
[43:07] | Just clean out the car, go on home, get some rest… | 把车清理一下 回家休息休息 |
[43:10] | back at it again tomorrow. | 明天继续 |
[43:11] | More heads to bust. | 还有很多罪犯等着抓呢 |
[43:27] | Before we make our final decision, | 在我们做出最后的决定之前 |
[43:29] | we’d like to ask each of the mothers | 我们想让每一位妈妈 |
[43:31] | to explain what excites them most | 解释一下南区小美女这个称号 |
[43:33] | about the Little Miss South Side title. | 最激励她们的地方在哪儿 |
[43:36] | We can start with you, Miss Gallagher. | 先从你开始吧 加拉格小姐 |
[43:38] | Well… | 好 |
[43:39] | I think that Franny is most excited | 我觉得弗兰妮最兴奋的是 |
[43:42] | about becoming an ambassador for our community, | 成为我们社区的形象大使 |
[43:45] | showing the rest of the city what the South Side’s all about. | 向其他区的人展示南区的精神 |
[43:48] | Whether it’s, going to a little league game | 无论是去看小联盟比赛 |
[43:50] | or a parade or the grand opening of a new Arby’s, | 或是游行 还是新艾比餐厅的盛大开业 |
[43:53] | there’s no place that we won’t go. | 没有我们去不了的地方 |
[43:55] | Do you even go to those places? | 你真能去那些地方吗 |
[43:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[43:58] | I’m just saying, given your status, | 我只是说 鉴于你的情况 |
[44:01] | are you allowed to go to those events? | 你被允许去那些场合吗 |
[44:03] | Are you allowed to be here? | 你能出现在这里吗 |
[44:07] | I got special permission. | 我有特殊许可 |
[44:09] | I’m sorry, what status? | 不好意思 什么情况 |
[44:11] | She’s a registered sex offender. | 她是登记在册的性犯罪者 |
[44:12] | Hot lesbian convict? That’s her. | 火辣拉拉罪犯 就是她 |
[44:15] | You bitch! | 你这个贱人 |
[44:16] | Who you callin’ a bitch, bitch? | 你说谁是贱人呢 贱人 |
[44:17] | You, you drug-dealing bitch! | 你 你这个贩毒的贱人 |
[44:19] | She’s a drug dealer. She deals drugs. | 她是个毒贩子 她贩毒 |
[44:20] | I am a legal cannabis entrepreneur! | 我是个合法的大麻经销商 |
[44:26] | What, a Black woman can’t be… | 怎么 黑人女性就不能… |
[44:28] | Technically, I am a registered sex offender… | 严格来说 我确实是个登记在册的性犯罪者 |
[44:29] | And look what she did to my daughter’s face. | 看看她对我女儿的脸做了什么 |
[44:30] | I would never touch a child! | 我绝对不可能猥亵孩子 |
[44:32] | A broke-down little 1980s pageant little girl! | 瞧她像个80年代参加选美崩溃的小女孩 |
[44:36] | Okay, I guess this is enough | 好了 我觉得这些 |
[44:38] | to keep them back on our delivery schedule. | 应该够让他们回到我们的定期供货名单上 |
[44:40] | – Barely. – All right, thanks. | -勉强够 -好的 谢了 |
[44:43] | I’ll let ’em know. | 我会告诉他们的 |
[44:44] | You guys new? | 你们是新来的吗 |
[44:47] | Haven’t seen you around before. | 之前没见过你们来这儿 |
[44:49] | What are you guys… | 你们是什么 |
[44:50] | ex-military, Rangers, | 退伍兵 特种兵 |
[44:52] | SEALs, Delta Force? | 海豹突击队还是三角洲部队 |
[44:54] | Y-yeah, yeah. All that shit. | 对对 全都是 |
[44:57] | I, I-I just got back from, | 我刚回来 |
[45:00] | mowin’ down terrorists overseas, you know? | 之前在海外清理恐怖分子 |
[45:02] | Took out a whole… | 端掉了整个… |
[45:05] | village. | 村子 |
[45:06] | Fuck those guys. | 去他们的 |
[45:07] | – Right on. – Yeah. | -不错嘛 -是吧 |
[45:09] | I could need another pro security firm on our roster. | 我们确实也需要增加专业安保人手 |
[45:11] | Business…is booming. | 生意 很火爆 |
[45:14] | We can’t keep up with all the pickups and deliveries. | 没法跟进所有的取货和送货业务 |
[45:16] | I am your man, you know? Very professional. | 那我就是你要找的人了 非常专业 |
[45:19] | Extra professional. | 极度专业 |
[45:20] | How much are we gonna get paid? | 你能付多少 |
[45:22] | It’s gotta be worth our time. | 总得值我们的身价 |
[45:23] | Going rate is a grand a day. | 市场价 一千一天 |
[45:28] | That’s a little lower than what I’m used to, | 比我惯常的酬劳低一点 |
[45:29] | but, uh… | 不过 |
[45:32] | we’ll make it work, ya know? | 我们尽量吧 |
[45:35] | So, yeah, we still got a lot of work we wanna do in here. | 这边我们还有很多东西想加上 |
[45:39] | Maybe some under-cabinet LEDs. | 橱下装LED灯 |
[45:42] | Exhaust hood here, obviously. | 在这儿装排气罩 不用说 |
[45:44] | Yeah, yeah, no, I like how you smoothed the grout… | 嗯 你这儿的灌浆弄得很平滑 |
[45:47] | where you really should have used some quarter round. | 不过你应该用四分圆线脚的 |
[45:49] | They didn’t have any quarter round available? | 他们没有卖四分圆线脚吗 |
[45:51] | – Well, shit’s expensive, so… – Yeah. | -那玩意儿太贵了 -确实 |
[45:53] | But it’s worth it. | 不过很值 |
[45:56] | When I was young like you, | 我像你这么年轻的时候 |
[45:58] | I went for efficiency. | 很追求效率 |
[46:00] | But eventually, I learned the value of quality. | 但我逐渐懂得了质量的价值 |
[46:04] | No rush. | 不着急 |
[46:06] | That’s the advantage of experience. | 那是经历带来的优势 |
[46:08] | You just take it nice and slow | 你就慢慢来 |
[46:11] | and get it all the way right. | 一直做到完美 |
[46:18] | Kelly, we weren’t sure we’d get the chance to meet you. | 凯莉 之前不确定有机会见到你 |
[46:21] | How did that job interview go? | 你的工作面试进行得怎么样 |
[46:23] | Job interview? | 工作面试 |
[46:25] | Yeah, that’s where Marcos said you were today, right? | 是的 马科斯说你今天去面试了 |
[46:27] | Admissions interview for school. | 是学校的招生面试 |
[46:30] | What-what schools you lookin’ at, | 你想申请哪所大学 |
[46:31] | Northwestern, Columbia, Loyola? | 西北大学 哥伦比亚大学还是洛约拉大学 |
[46:35] | Greenfield Prep. High school. | 格林菲尔德预科 高中 |
[46:37] | I’m one semester short of graduating. | 我还有一学期才毕业 |
[46:39] | Wait. So you were his student? | 等等 这么说你以前是他的学生 |
[46:42] | Technically, I guess. | 严格来说算是吧 |
[46:43] | But…he saw me for me. | 但他看到了真实的我 |
[46:47] | And I saw him for him, and… | 我也看到了真实的他 |
[46:50] | …that’s what makes us so special. | 所以我们的感情才那么特别 |
[46:52] | Right. | 对 |
[46:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[46:59] | After careful deliberation, | 经过慎重考虑后 |
[47:01] | we’d like to announce the winner. | 我们想宣布获胜者 |
[47:02] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[47:03] | Before you announce the winner, | 在你宣布获胜者之前 |
[47:05] | I never got a chance to say | 我想说说我家人 |
[47:06] | why my family is excited about this title. | 为何想得到个头衔 刚才没机会 |
[47:12] | I grew up on the South Side. | 我在南区长大 |
[47:15] | And I know what it would mean | 我知道对住在这里的 |
[47:17] | to the little Black girls who live here | 黑人女孩来说 看到和自己 |
[47:20] | to see someone who looks like them | 外表相似的人戴上那顶王冠和饰带 |
[47:22] | wearing that tiara and sash. | 有什么意义 |
[47:24] | I know what it will mean to them | 我知道我家杰玛这样的女孩当选 |
[47:26] | to have someone who looks like my Gemma. | 对她们有什么意义 |
[47:30] | The South Side doesn’t really feel like the South Side anymore, | 南区感觉已经面目全非了 |
[47:34] | at least not in the way that I remember it. | 至少不是我记忆中的样子 |
[47:37] | But that doesn’t mean we should stop trying | 但那并不代表我们就该停止努力 |
[47:40] | to preserve what makes our community special. | 不再保留我们社区的独特之处 |
[47:43] | And it’s not just about race. | 这不只关乎种族 |
[47:46] | It’s about pride. It’s about perseverance. | 更是为了自尊 为了不屈不挠的精神 |
[47:49] | It’s about working together | 为了携手奋斗 |
[47:51] | to strive for the American dream, | 追求美国梦 |
[47:53] | even though it feels a million miles away. | 虽然那感觉离我们很遥远 |
[47:58] | I guess all I’m sayin’ is, | 我想说的是 |
[48:01] | Little Miss South Side | “南区小美女” |
[48:02] | should represent the South Side, | 应该代表南区 |
[48:05] | not just in the way she looks | 不只是外表符合 |
[48:08] | but also in the way she can inspire. | 她还应该能激励和启发我们 |
[48:10] | She should show little girls | 她应该让小女孩们知道 |
[48:12] | that you can still aim to be something | 你们仍能立志有一番作为 |
[48:15] | and maybe those dreams… | 也许那些梦想 |
[48:16] | are just a little closer than you think they are. | 并没有你们想的那么遥远 |
[48:30] | If there are no more speeches. | 如果没有人还要发言的话 |
[48:34] | …your new Little Miss South Side… | 我现在宣布 新”南区小美女”得主是 |
[48:37] | from Aleppo, Syria, | 来自叙利亚阿勒波 |
[48:39] | visiting Chicago for her spina bifida treatment, | 来芝加哥治疗脊柱裂的 |
[48:42] | Amena Farah Uri Abbasi. | 阿米娜·法拉·尤莉·阿巴西 |
[48:55] | Terry Milkovich? | 特里·米尔科维奇 |
[48:58] | I’ll tell you about Terry. | 我跟你说说特里 |
[49:00] | He’s a beast. | 他是个野兽 |
[49:03] | A beast in the sack. | 在床上勇猛如野兽 |
[49:05] | And I thank God every day that he came into my life. | 我每天都感谢上帝让他走入了我的生命 |
[49:11] | And then I ask God to avert his eyes, | 然后我会请上帝移开视线 |
[49:14] | because what we do… | 因为我们在一起做的事 |
[49:16] | it’s a sin. | 简直是罪孽 |
[49:18] | Have you ever heard of something called fisting, young man? | 年轻人 你听说过拳交吗 |
[49:24] | That’s where Terry makes a fist | 就是特里握起拳头 |
[49:27] | and shoves it up my– | 然后塞进我的… |
[49:28] | All right, all right, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[49:31] | We pissed off the Milkoviches, | 我们激怒了米尔科维奇家的人 |
[49:32] | and we managed to make things worse. | 之后还把事情弄得更糟 |
[49:35] | Well, chin up, lad. We’ll be at it again tomorrow. | 别灰心 小伙子 我们明天再战 |
[49:38] | What time should I come by so we can get started, 11? | 我几点过来做准备 11点行吗 |
[49:49] | And they’re still comin’. | 还有人来 |
[49:51] | How many more of these fuckers can they cram into that dump? | 那个破地方还能再挤进多少人啊 |
[50:10] | Hey, neighbors! | 邻居们好啊 |
[50:13] | I hope you don’t mind | 希望你不介意 |
[50:14] | our takin’ over the empty lot next door to ya. | 我们占用了你们隔壁的空地 |
[50:17] | House was gettin’ crowded. | 屋子里太挤了 |
[50:18] | But this works, right? | 但这样也行 |
[50:23] | Jesus, now we’re surrounded by Milkoviches. | 老天 现在我们被米尔科维奇家的人包围了 |
[50:39] | Can you believe that little Syrian heifer stole our crown? | 你能相信吗 那个叙利亚小婊子偷走了我们的王冠 |
[50:42] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[50:43] | I mean, we’re from the South Side. | 我们可是土生土长的南区人 |
[50:44] | What the hell has she been through? | 她遭过什么罪啊 |
[50:48] | I’m sorry, Debs. | 抱歉 小黛 |
[50:50] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[50:51] | – We cool? – Yeah. | -那我们没事了 -是的 |
[50:54] | Well, if you two are done kissing and making up, | 如果你们亲完了也和好完了 |
[50:56] | – I sort of wanna… – Yeah, let’s get out of here. | -我想… -好 我们走吧 |
[50:58] | …get the fuck out. | 走人了 |
[50:59] | – See ya, V. – Bye, girl. | -再见 小维 -再见 妹子 |
[51:02] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[51:04] | Miss Fisher. | 费歇尔小姐 |
[51:06] | Alderman Jenkins. | 詹金斯市议员 |
[51:08] | I really enjoyed your speech. | 我很喜欢你的演讲 |
[51:10] | Not enough to vote for my Gemma. | 但不足以打动你投票给我家杰玛 |
[51:13] | Look, between you, me, and the lamppost, | 听着 私下告诉你 |
[51:15] | this event is put on by the Chamber of Commerce. | 这活动是商会筹办的 |
[51:17] | Their goal is to generate commerce. | 目的是为了发展商业 |
[51:19] | They see all these gentrifiers as a way of making more money. | 他们将这些迁入的中产阶级视为摇钱树 |
[51:22] | And that Syrian girl’s sob story | 那个叙利亚女孩的可怜身世 |
[51:23] | appeals to millennials and bleeding hearts. | 能感动千禧一代和那些圣母 |
[51:29] | The Chamber is a major contributor to my reelection campaign. | 商会是我再次参选的主要捐助者 |
[51:32] | Can’t bite the hand that feeds me, but… | 我不能忘恩负义 但是 |
[51:35] | I could use you. | 我需要你 |
[51:36] | Democratic Party of Chicago could use you. | 芝加哥民主党需要你 |
[51:38] | Someone with your passion, | 你这样有激情 |
[51:39] | with your gift for persuasive speech… | 有演讲才华和说服力的人 |
[51:42] | you’ve got talent. | 你有天赋 |
[51:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[51:46] | I’d love to pick your brain sometime, | 我想找个时候向你请教 |
[51:47] | get your opinion on local issues, | 听听你对本地问题的看法 |
[51:49] | see where there might be an opportunity to get you involved. | 看怎么能让你参与进来 |
[51:54] | Okay, drive safe. Thanks again. | 开车小心 再次谢谢你们 |
[51:56] | Yeah, appreciate you guys coming by. | 感谢你们光临寒舍 |
[51:57] | Again soon, okay? | 改天再来哦 |
[51:59] | Maybe we can get together– | 也许我们可以一起… |
[52:02] | What…the…fuck? | 搞屁啊 |
[52:05] | I-I mean, what’s the matter with him? | 他怎么回事 |
[52:07] | – She’s, like, ten! – Seventeen, she said. | -她只有10岁吧 -她说17岁 |
[52:10] | Eighteen soon. | 很快就满18 |
[52:11] | Age ain’t nothin’ but a number, right? | 年龄只是数字 不是吗 |
[52:13] | It’s gotta be, what– it’s, what… | 她肯定是有 那什么 |
[52:15] | daddy issues? | 恋父情结吗 |
[52:19] | I mean, I didn’t have daddy issues. | 我那时可没有恋父情结 |
[52:21] | I don’t have daddy issues. | 我现在也没有恋父情结 |
[52:25] | I mean, I love my dad, yeah, | 我当然很爱我爸 |
[52:28] | but in a completely normal, healthy way. | 但我对他的感情完全正常健康 |
[52:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[52:35] | You think I have daddy issues. | 你觉得我有恋父情结 |
[52:39] | You know what? Fuck off! I do not! | 滚你妈的蛋 我才没有 |
[52:41] | Come on, you’ve been around my family. | 你和我的家人相处过 |
[52:44] | Yeah, we have our quirks, but we’re pretty normal. | 我们是有些奇葩 但我们正常得很 |
[52:47] | And sure, I guess, you know, when my mom died, | 当然了 我妈去世时 |
[52:50] | we all got thrown for a loop. | 我们都极为震惊 |
[52:51] | But that’s normal. | 但那很正常 |
[52:53] | And Cami, she took the reins | 卡米背负起家里的担子 |
[52:54] | and she went from being my big sister to de facto mom, | 从我姐姐变成了我妈妈 |
[52:57] | and my dad, | 我爸 |
[52:59] | he stepped up and he put all of his attention on Cory | 他挺身而出 把全副注意力放在科莉身上 |
[53:01] | ’cause she was the baby and she needed her dad. | 因为她是幺女 她需要爸爸 |
[53:03] | And that–you know, that left me… | 所以我这个二女儿就… |
[53:09] | …in the middle… | 卡在中间 |
[53:12] | …alone… | 孤立无助 |
[53:16] | …desperate for attention. | 极度渴望别人的关注 |
[53:20] | And that’s… | 我就是 |
[53:22] | right when I started dating Marcos. | 在那时开始跟马科斯约会的 |
[53:24] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[53:29] | I have daddy issues. | 我有恋父情结 |
[53:37] | I thought I was… | 我那时以为自己 |
[53:39] | so smart and mature. | 很聪明很成熟 |
[53:43] | But really, I was needy | 其实我只是个粘人 |
[53:46] | and daddy-starved and dumb. | 缺父爱的蠢女孩 |
[53:49] | I mean, I got played by a pedophile. | 我被一个恋童癖耍了 |
[53:50] | God, I am a fucking cliché. | 老天 我也太套路了吧 |
[54:00] | You’re not dumb. | 你不蠢 |
[54:03] | All right? | 好吗 |
[54:04] | You were immature and vulnerable, | 你那时不成熟 内心脆弱 |
[54:07] | and he took advantage of you. | 是他占了你的便宜 |
[54:10] | Now you’re smarter. | 现在你更聪明了 |
[54:12] | You make great decisions, | 能做出明智决定 |
[54:15] | like choosing an age-appropriate, handsome stud like me. | 比如选择我这样年龄合适的帅气猛男 |
[54:39] | I don’t want no smoke. | 我不想惹事 |
[54:41] | Po-po, go away. | 条子 走开 |
[54:43] | Go away! | 走开 |
[54:44] | Look, you can just leave me the hell alone, | 听着 你别来找我麻烦 |
[54:45] | because I ain’t sellin’ shit. | 我没卖什么 |
[55:14] | You wanna keep selling, | 你想继续卖烟 |
[55:15] | gotta move east a little bit, | 就得往东走一点 |
[55:17] | over by the Five-Star Check Cashing. | 到五星支票兑现店那边 |
[55:18] | We don’t roll through there much. | 我们不常去那边巡逻 |
[55:23] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[55:25] | Officer Gallagher. | 加拉格警官 |
[55:55] | How you like it, huh? Come on! Come on! | 你喜欢这样吗 来啊 快 |
[55:57] | Come on! Take your teeth out! | 快 把假牙摘了 |
[56:02] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[56:05] | Come on! | 快点 |
[56:07] | Come on! You like that? | 快 你喜欢这样吗 |
[56:09] | Terry, Terry, you’re a beast! | 特里 特里 你真是头野兽 |
[56:14] | Oh, God! | 天 我瞎了 |