时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Jesus, can’t a guy get five minutes of privacy around here? | 老天 在这里连五分钟隐私都没有的吗 |
[00:14] | What, you can’t remember what happened last week on Shameless? | 怎么 你不记得上周《无耻家庭》的剧情 |
[00:18] | That’s actually kind of pathetic. | 那你还挺可悲的 |
[00:19] | I feel sorry for you. | 我同情你这个智障 |
[00:21] | Can you just get out of here? | 你可以滚出去了吗 |
[00:22] | All right? Go. | 行不 快滚 |
[00:23] | Thank you. Fucking pervert. | 谢谢 死变态 |
[00:26] | Our community has been infiltrated by undesirables. | 我们的社区被不速之客入侵了 |
[00:30] | The Milkoviches. | 米尔科维奇一家 |
[00:31] | Terry’s been banging the lady who owns this place | 特里已经和那房子的女屋主 |
[00:32] | for a couple years. | 搞上好几年了 |
[00:33] | Mrs. McCurdy? She’s, like, 90. | 麦柯迪太太 她都有90岁了吧 |
[00:36] | Milton’s coming by later. | 米尔顿晚点会过来 |
[00:37] | The place looks fantastic. | 屋子看起来很棒 |
[00:38] | How much did all this cost you? | 弄这些你一共花了多少钱 |
[00:40] | Six grand, maybe. | 六千吧 |
[00:41] | – Why don’t I split it with you? – Yeah? | -不如我和你平摊 -真的 |
[00:42] | You did the work. Might as well. | 你出了力 我该出点钱的 |
[00:44] | The South Side doesn’t really feel | 南区感觉已经 |
[00:45] | – like the South Side any more. – I could use you. | -面目全非了 -我需要你 |
[00:48] | Democratic Party of Chicago could use you. | 芝加哥民主党需要你 |
[00:49] | Someone with your passion, | 你这样有激情 |
[00:50] | with your gift for persuasive speech… | 有演讲才华和说服力的人 |
[00:52] | you’ve got talent. | 你有天赋 |
[00:53] | We are cops. We stop crime, period. | 我们是警察 我们阻止犯罪 就这样 |
[00:56] | And it is my job to train you. | 我有责任训练你 |
[00:58] | We bust heads. We arrest people. | 我们搜捕罪犯 抓住他们 |
[01:00] | That is our job. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[01:02] | Fucking move your ass! | 赶紧滚蛋 |
[01:03] | I catch you selling out here again, | 我要是再发现你在这卖货 |
[01:05] | I’m busting your ass, and I’m taking you in. | 我就把你关进局子 |
[01:07] | Fuck the police! | 臭条子去死吧 |
[01:08] | – Strip. -Leesie. | -脱掉衣服 -莉希 |
[01:10] | No, she gonna learn. | 不 她该得到教训 |
[01:12] | Come on, now. | 快点 |
[01:13] | What if I offer you a job? | 我给你提供个工作怎么样 |
[01:14] | I get to transport drugs and money legally. | 我能正大光明地运药送钱 |
[01:17] | Weed might be legal, | 大麻或许是合法的 |
[01:18] | but carrying a gun as a convicted felon | 但是你作为一个重刑犯 |
[01:20] | is about as illegal as it gets. | 私自持有枪支就是非法的 |
[01:21] | You think you’re better than me? | 你觉得你比我优秀 |
[01:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:23] | The only thing you’re better than | 你唯一优于的 |
[01:24] | is the blacks. | 就是黑人 |
[01:26] | Jesus. Easy, easy, easy. | 老天爷 冷静点 冷静点 |
[01:28] | Even their dog is racist. | 连他们的狗都搞种族歧视 |
[01:29] | We have to move away from the racists. | 我们必须搬走 远离那些种族歧视者 |
[02:55] | 弗兰克收 弄得那么脏乱很抱歉 特里 | |
[02:59] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真没想到啊 |
[03:28] | Beware those who are proud of it. | 提防那些以此为荣的人 |
[03:57] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[03:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:02] | – Yo! – What’s up? | -喂 -什么事 |
[04:03] | This is my yard. | 这是我的院子 |
[04:06] | Twenty-one thirty-two South Gate, right? | 南盖特2132号 对吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah, but the house isn’t for sale. | 对 但这房子不卖 |
[04:09] | I just put the signs where they tell me to. | 是他们叫我把牌子放这儿的 |
[04:10] | All right, well, they told you wrong, so… | 那是他们弄错了 所以 |
[04:13] | take care of it, please. | 麻烦你搬走 |
[04:15] | Wait, what’s going on? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[04:17] | Ah, don’t worry, don’t worry. | 别担心 别担心 |
[04:18] | I’m calling Milton right now. | 我现在就打给米尔顿 |
[04:19] | Is he selling the place? | 他要卖掉这房子吗 |
[04:23] | – Hey, it’s Milton. – It’s voice mail. | -你好 我是米尔顿 -是语音信箱 |
[04:24] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[04:26] | Yo, Milton, it’s Lip. Just call me back | 米尔顿 我是利普 听到留言 |
[04:27] | as soon as you get this, all right? | 请尽快回复我 好吗 |
[04:29] | Wondering why there’s, uh, some guy | 不知道怎么回事 有个男的 |
[04:30] | putting a real estate sign in my yard. | 在我院子里放了地产中介的牌子 |
[04:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[04:38] | Big day for Franny and I. | 我和弗兰妮今天行程满满 |
[04:40] | We’re going to the playground, | 我们先要去游乐场玩 |
[04:41] | then we’re gonna get some lunch at White Castle, | 然后去白城堡吃汉堡 |
[04:43] | and then we’re gonna go and meet | 接着我们要去 |
[04:45] | Her Royal Highness Queen Justice. | 见正义女王 |
[04:48] | Wait, isn’t that the WWE lady? | 等等 那不是玩职业摔角那女的吗 |
[04:50] | Uh, the lady? | 真是大不敬 |
[04:51] | Don’t you mean the queen? | 你是指女王吧 |
[04:52] | Y’all been served! | 你们都被传唤了 |
[04:54] | What? | 什么 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:57] | That’s her catchphrase. | 那是她的名言 |
[04:58] | Franny is obsessed with her. | 弗兰妮可迷她了 |
[04:59] | Y’all been served! | 你们都被传唤了 |
[05:02] | And you get to meet her? | 你们能见到她 |
[05:03] | Yeah, she’s gonna be at Kevlar Comics all day. | 是的 她今天都会在凯夫拉漫画那里 |
[05:05] | I paid ten bucks to get a parent pass | 我花十块买了家长票 |
[05:07] | so we could get a photo with her. | 我们就可以和她合照了 |
[05:10] | Queen Justice. | 正义女王 |
[05:12] | So? | 怎么样 |
[05:12] | You wanna come? It’ll be super fun. | 你想一起去吗 会很好玩的 |
[05:15] | Uh, no, I can’t. | 不 我去不了 |
[05:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:17] | I just got stuff to do. | 我有事要做 |
[05:19] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[05:22] | Stuff. | 各种事 |
[05:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:26] | Ooh, cargo pants. | 工装裤呢 |
[05:29] | Don’t mess with this white guy. | 别惹这个白人哦 |
[05:30] | Yeah, I feel like most weed dealers | 我感觉大部分大麻贩 |
[05:31] | just wear sweatpants and slides, but… | 只是穿运动裤和拖鞋 不过 |
[05:33] | Not a weed dealer. Mickey! | 我不是大麻贩 米奇 |
[05:35] | Shut the fuck up. I’m coming. | 别他妈催了 我来了 |
[05:40] | – The fuck you doing? – Coffee. | -你干嘛 -喝咖啡 |
[05:41] | – We gotta go. We’re late. – Okay. | -我们得出发了 要迟到了 -好 |
[05:43] | We’ll get coffee on the way. | 路上再买咖啡 |
[05:45] | Oh, my G–stop nagging me! | 老天 别叨逼叨了 |
[05:46] | – How am I nagging you? – You’re talking. | -我怎么就叨逼叨了 -你开口了 |
[05:48] | Definitely married. | 绝对是夫夫 |
[05:49] | – Shut the fuck up. – You shut the fuck up too. | -你丫闭嘴 -你也给老子闭嘴 |
[05:52] | Hey, I gotta do some laundry. You want anything washed? | 我得洗衣服 你有要洗的吗 |
[05:53] | No, I’m good. | 没 不用了 |
[05:55] | Mm, how about these? | 那这条裤子呢 |
[05:57] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[06:00] | When you take your photo with Queen Justice, | 到时候你能把你和正义女王的合照 |
[06:02] | will you give it to me? | 发给我看看吗 |
[06:02] | – No! – No? | -不能 -不能吗 |
[06:04] | But I really want it. | 但我真的很想看 |
[06:06] | No! | 不行 |
[06:07] | No? Please. | 不行吗 求求你啦 |
[06:08] | Hey, are these yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[06:11] | Uh, yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[06:15] | Do you own a car? | 你还有辆车吗 |
[06:17] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[06:18] | I don’t know. You’ve never mentioned it before. | 不知道 你从没提起过 |
[06:21] | I own a car. | 我是有辆车 |
[06:23] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[06:26] | It’s parked on the street. | 停在街上呢 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[06:33] | Would you like to see it? | 你想去看看吗 |
[06:34] | No, I don’t need to see it. I just think it’s weird | 我不需要看 我只是觉得很奇怪 |
[06:35] | that you’ve never mentioned it before. | 你从来都没和我说过 |
[06:38] | It’s really not. | 不至于吧 |
[06:54] | And here’s another one. | 又来一个 |
[06:55] | Damn if the boys in this family don’t love wearing costumes. | 这个家的男生也太喜欢穿制服了吧 |
[06:58] | Can I just shoot her already? | 我能一枪崩了她吗 |
[07:00] | Well, you better make sure it’s fatal. | 那你最好是一枪致命 |
[07:02] | Come at the king, you’d best not miss. | 朝本大王开枪 你可别射偏了 |
[07:04] | Yeah, don’t you worry. | 你不用担心 |
[07:05] | Two to the chest, one to the head, | 两枪射胸 一枪射头 |
[07:06] | just like they taught us in the academy. | 就按警校里教的来 |
[07:09] | All right. Well, I gotta run. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[07:11] | You guys have fun today. | 你们今天玩得开心哦 |
[07:13] | – You too. – Bye, Franny. | -你也是 -拜拜 弗兰妮 |
[07:15] | Y’all been served! | 你们都被传唤了 |
[07:19] | The Milkoviches are killing me. | 我要被米尔科维奇一家害死了 |
[07:21] | Jeez, you look terrible. You even sleep? | 天呐 你气色太差了 你有睡觉吗 |
[07:23] | I can’t sleep. They throw shit at my window all night. | 我睡不着 他们往我窗户上扔了一整晚的大便 |
[07:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:27] | And that stupid racist dog. | 还有那条种族歧视的傻狗 |
[07:29] | They trained it to bark my name. | 他们训练它吠叫我的名字 |
[07:30] | He’s not barking your name. | 它没有吠叫你的名字 |
[07:32] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[07:32] | You’ll have the whole house to yourself today. | 今天家里就你一个人 |
[07:34] | Just take a nap. | 去小睡一会儿吧 |
[07:35] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[07:35] | You’re leaving me here by myself? | 你们要留我一个人在家 |
[07:37] | Sorry, dude. I gotta work. | 抱歉老弟 我得上班 |
[07:39] | You’ll be fine. Just go back to sleep. | 你没事的 去睡觉吧 |
[07:42] | Okay, come on, Franny. Let’s go. | 好了 过来 弗兰妮 我们走了 |
[07:44] | Let’s put you in your Queen Justice costume. | 穿上你的正义女王装扮服 |
[07:46] | Y’all been served! | 你们都被传唤了 |
[07:57] | Barkeep, a beer and a glass of tomato juice, please. | 老板 麻烦来一杯啤酒和一杯西红柿汁 |
[08:02] | Hungover? | 宿醉了吗 |
[08:03] | Of course, but that’s not why. | 当然 但不是因为这个 |
[08:05] | I tried to ignore the Milkovich hot spot, | 我曾试着无视米尔科维奇高危区 |
[08:07] | but yet again, science wins. | 但科学还是再次获胜了 |
[08:10] | Pretending a virus isn’t real doesn’t make it harmless. | 假装病毒不存在 不代表它就无害 |
[08:14] | Here’s an idea. Why don’t you talk to them? | 我有个主意 你去和他们谈谈如何 |
[08:16] | – We tried. – No, you tried to trick them. | -我们试过了 -没有 你们那是想糊弄他们 |
[08:18] | I’m saying talk to them. | 我是指和他们打商量 |
[08:19] | Listen to their concerns. | 倾听他们的顾虑 |
[08:21] | Express your concerns. | 表达你们的顾虑 |
[08:22] | Have an actual conversation. | 正经地来一次对话 |
[08:23] | V, you act like these are human beings. | 小维 你这是把他们当人看了 |
[08:26] | Well, nothing else has worked. | 但其他办法都没奏效 |
[08:28] | It’s worth a shot. | 这值得我们一试 |
[08:29] | Oh, Jesus, I don’t know what’s more toxic, | 老天 我都不知道哪个毒性更大了 |
[08:32] | their filth or your optimism. | 他们身上的污秽还是你们身上的乐观 |
[08:34] | What’s up with the fancy outfit? | 你穿这身高档套装是要干什么 |
[08:36] | – Parole hearing? – No. | -假释听证会 -不是 |
[08:37] | I like to look nice for men who have nothing better to do | 我喜欢打扮得美美的招待整天无所事事 |
[08:40] | than sit in a bar all day. | 只能坐在酒吧的男人 |
[08:43] | Alderman sent over a list of people | 市议员寄来了一份名单 |
[08:44] | who didn’t vote in the last election, | 都是上次选举没有投票的人 |
[08:46] | so I am going door-to-door | 所以我要挨家挨户敲门 |
[08:48] | to get them to the polls. | 让他们去投票站投票 |
[08:49] | You can skip my house. I’ll be here. | 你不用去我家了 我一直都在这儿 |
[08:52] | Black people. | 我是说黑人 |
[08:54] | We need to get this rent control bill passed | 我们需要让这个租金管制议案通过 |
[08:56] | so Black people can afford to stay in the neighborhood. | 这样黑人群体才住得起这片街区 |
[08:59] | Tell them to stop paying rent. | 叫他们停止付房租就行了 |
[09:00] | That’s what the Milkoviches do. | 米尔科维奇家族就是用这招 |
[09:02] | Where do people like that come from in the first place? | 他们那种人到底是从哪冒出来的啊 |
[09:04] | The South. | 南部 |
[09:05] | Once they realized | 当他们意识到 |
[09:06] | they had to start picking the cotton, | 得开始采棉花 |
[09:08] | they migrated to the Midwest | 他们就移居到了中西部地区 |
[09:10] | to take part in our industrial economy. | 参与到我们的工业经济活动中 |
[09:12] | No, the Milkovich clan came here from Poland | 不对 米尔科维奇家族是在波俄战争之后 |
[09:16] | after the Polish-Russian War. | 从波兰过来的 |
[09:18] | For some reason, when white people lose a war, | 不知为何 只要白人打了败仗 |
[09:20] | they all move to Chicago. | 就全都会搬到芝加哥来 |
[09:23] | All right, Frank. You ready? | 好了 弗兰克 准备好了吗 |
[09:25] | Can’t you do it? | 不能你一个人去吗 |
[09:26] | No. Come on, we’re a team. | 不行 别这样啊 我们是支队伍 |
[09:28] | – Who’ve never won a game. – Exactly. | -从没赢过一场比赛的队伍 -没错 |
[09:30] | That’s why the Milkoviches will listen to us. | 正是这样米尔科维奇家的人才会听我们的 |
[09:32] | We’re relatable. We’re not Jordan and Pippen. | 我们之间有共鸣 我们不是公牛队的乔丹和皮蓬 |
[09:34] | We’re Tommy and Kermit. | 我们是汤米和科密特 |
[09:37] | I’m surprised they didn’t ask you to coach the Bulls. | 他们没请你去当公牛队的教练真是瞎了眼 |
[09:40] | – Come on. – Fine. | -走吧 -那行吧 |
[09:42] | Let’s get this over with. | 赶紧完事 |
[09:53] | Oh, shit, shit. Shit. | 操 操 操 |
[09:55] | I told them not to put it up before ten. | 我明明让他们10点之后再立牌子 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry you had to find out like this, man. | 抱歉让你用这种方式发现 哥们 |
[09:59] | I was definitely gonna tell you before the sign went up. | 我真打算在立牌子之前就告诉你的 |
[10:01] | What, so this is for real? | 所以这是来真的吗 |
[10:03] | Oh, hey, Tami. How’s it going? | 塔米 你还好吗 |
[10:05] | You know, I got a letter in the mail last week | 我上周收到了一封信 |
[10:06] | from this guy, uh, Larry. | 一个叫拉里的人寄给我的 |
[10:08] | I called him back, and he told me, | 我联系了他 他告诉我 |
[10:10] | you know, what he thought I’d get for the house. | 我如果卖这栋房子能赚多少钱 |
[10:12] | You know how it is these days. | 你也知道这年头都不容易 |
[10:13] | You gotta scrape together whatever you can, man. | 得想尽办法多凑点钱 |
[10:15] | That doesn’t mean you can kick people | 那你也不能把别人 |
[10:15] | out of their fucking houses. | 从他们家里赶走啊 |
[10:17] | – I know, look, you put a lot of work in the place. – Yeah. | -我知道你花了很多心血翻新这房子 -是啊 |
[10:19] | And I told you I’ll reimburse you, | 我也说过我会给你补偿 |
[10:20] | you know, for the repairs and the labor. | 给你修理费和人工费 |
[10:22] | Damn right, you will, but now we got a bigger problem. | 你肯定要给 但我们现在遇到了更严重的问题 |
[10:24] | Yeah. Like where we’re gonna live. | 没错 比如我们要去哪里住 |
[10:26] | If it sells, you’ll have plenty of time | 如果卖出去了 你们会有充足的时间 |
[10:28] | to find another place. | 另找住处 |
[10:29] | The guy said it’ll be in escrow for, like, | 那人说钱会在第三方保管账户里 |
[10:30] | 60 to 90 days. | 存两到三个月时间 |
[10:32] | Either way, man, it’s a dick move. | 不管怎么样 你这招太损了 |
[10:37] | I know, man. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[10:38] | I needed the money. | 我需要那笔钱 |
[10:41] | Hey, you mind if I go inside? | 你们介意我进去看看吗 |
[10:42] | I told Larry here I’d take some pictures, | 我跟拉里说了会给他拍几张照片 |
[10:44] | you know, for the website. | 好挂到网上 |
[10:45] | Yeah, we mind. | 我们介意 |
[10:47] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[10:48] | It’s all right. Just go ahead. | 没关系 你进去吧 |
[10:51] | Man, I’m sorry, Lip. | 真的对不起 利普 |
[10:52] | Yeah, yeah. | 我知道了 |
[11:00] | Shit. | 操 |
[11:03] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[11:04] | I don’t care if that bitch owns the house. | 我不在乎房子是不是那个混球的 |
[11:06] | He can’t just kick us out. | 他不能就这么把我们赶走 |
[11:07] | I mean, what’s it say in the lease? | 租赁合同上面怎么说的 |
[11:10] | Lease? | 合同 |
[11:11] | Yeah. We should look at it, | 对啊 我们应该拿出来翻翻 |
[11:12] | see how much notice he has to give us. | 看看他应该提前多少天告知我们 |
[11:13] | Yeah, no, I mean, there-there’s not a lease. | 我知道 但是我们没有合同 |
[11:15] | You know, it was more of a, uh… | 我们之间其实是 |
[11:17] | handshake kind of agreement. | 通过握手达成的协议 |
[11:19] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑呢 |
[11:21] | Nope. | 没有 |
[11:22] | Jesus, Lip. | 天 利普 |
[11:24] | A handshake? Oh, my God. | 握手协议 我的天 |
[11:26] | Fucking South Siders. I… | 你们南区人真是绝了 我… |
[11:29] | So Milton can just kick us out tomorrow if he feels like it? | 所以米尔顿要是愿意 明天就能把我们赶出去 |
[11:31] | But he-he won’t, okay? | 他不会的 好吗 |
[11:33] | Uh, he just put a “For Sale” Sign in the yard, so… | 他今天刚在门口插了”待售”的牌子 所以 |
[11:37] | Look, I will talk to him, all right? | 我会跟他谈谈 好吗 |
[11:38] | If he still wants to sell, we will find another place, | 如果他坚持要卖 我们再找个别的地方 |
[11:41] | or… | 或者 |
[11:42] | I mean, we could even maybe buy our own place. | 我们甚至可以自己买房子 |
[11:44] | With what? | 用什么买 |
[11:45] | Ah, the money I’m gonna get from the bike, | 我卖摩托的钱 |
[11:46] | whatever Milton gives us for the repairs, | 米尔顿补偿我们的装修费用 |
[11:49] | and then, you know, what you bring in from the salon, | 还有你从美发店赚的钱 |
[11:50] | that could be enough for a down payment. | 应该够首付了 |
[11:53] | Hey, come on. | 过来 |
[11:55] | You know, we’ll go look at some places. | 我们去看看房子 |
[11:57] | I don’t know. Could be fun. | 我也不知道 可能会很好玩呢 |
[12:03] | Yeah. | 对嘛 |
[12:07] | Hey, neighbors. | 邻居们好 |
[12:11] | What you got there? | 你们干什么呢 |
[12:12] | Found a deer last night on the side of the road. | 昨晚在路边捡回来一头鹿 |
[12:14] | After I, uh, hit it with my truck. | 是我先开车撞死的 |
[12:16] | Jackpot. | 真走运 |
[12:17] | So you’re gonna… cook it? | 你们是准备…烤了吃吗 |
[12:19] | That’s the plan. | 是这么打算的 |
[12:20] | Can’t let it go to waste. | 总不能浪费了 |
[12:22] | Course not. Fresh roadkill, you kidding? | 当然不能 现杀现烤 绝了 |
[12:27] | So Frank and I were thinking, now that we’re neighbors, | 弗兰克和我在想 既然大家现在是邻居了 |
[12:30] | uh, it might be a good time to have a chat. | 我们也许该好好谈谈 |
[12:32] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[12:33] | Just, you know, how to be a good neighbor. | 如何邻里和睦 |
[12:36] | What could we do better? | 我们有哪些能提升的地方 |
[12:37] | Maybe there are things that you can do better | 也许你们也有哪些能提升的地方 |
[12:39] | or-or just not do. | 或是不要做的事情 |
[12:41] | W-what Kev’s trying to say is, | 小凯想说的是 |
[12:43] | we’re gonna do things that bother you, | 我们有时候会让你们感到困扰 |
[12:44] | and you’ll do things that bother us. | 你们有时候也会让我们感到困扰 |
[12:46] | That’s America. | 这就是美国 |
[12:48] | Freedom and boundaries don’t mix. | 自由和界限如水火不相容 |
[12:50] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[12:51] | But if we know | 但是如果我们知道了 |
[12:53] | the things that bother our neighbors, | 我们的哪些行为让你们感到困扰 |
[12:56] | maybe we don’t do them… | 也许我们就不做… |
[12:59] | anymore. | 那些事了 |
[13:00] | Everybody wins. | 皆大欢喜 |
[13:02] | Yeah, okay, I get it. | 行 我明白了 |
[13:03] | – Sammy? – Makes sense. | -萨米 -有道理 |
[13:06] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:09] | Yeah, do it. | 好了 来吧 |
[13:19] | God! | 天 |
[13:27] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[13:28] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[13:34] | – Yeah! – Cool. | -太好了 -真棒 |
[13:36] | Well, I think that about covers it. | 我觉得差不多了 |
[13:37] | Frank, anything? | 弗兰克 还有什么补充 |
[13:39] | No, I feel like we’re on the same page. | 没了 我觉得我们达成了一致 |
[13:41] | Okay, great. You guys take care. | 好的 你们保重 |
[13:52] | Hey, this one looks pretty good. | 这个看起来不错 |
[13:56] | That is, uh, Milton’s house. | 那是 米尔顿的房子 |
[13:58] | We live there. | 我们就住那儿 |
[14:01] | Shit. | 我去 |
[14:04] | $299,000? | 29万9千 |
[14:07] | What? No. No, no one’s gonna pay that. | 什么 谁会付这么高的价 |
[14:08] | – Can I help you? – Yeah. | -有什么需要帮忙的吗 -是的 |
[14:11] | $300,000 for a house on the South Side? | 南区一栋房子卖30万 |
[14:13] | Please, like, who has that kind of money? | 得了吧 谁有这么多钱 |
[14:15] | Actually, there are already multiple offers. | 实际上 已经有好几家出价了 |
[14:18] | What? | 什么 |
[14:19] | All at or above list. | 都不低于标价 |
[14:20] | There’s gonna be a bidding war, sight unseen. | 到时要竞价 都还没实地看房子呢 |
[14:23] | A bidding war on the South Side? | 南区的房子还要竞价 |
[14:26] | $300,000, yeah. | 30万 好吧 |
[14:29] | So much for talking Milton out of selling. | 别想劝米尔顿不卖了 |
[14:30] | Yeah, no shit. | 确实 |
[14:31] | Looking to buy a house? | 你们准备买房子吗 |
[14:33] | Uh, doubt it. | 还在考虑 |
[14:35] | I mean, I didn’t realize the South Side was a seller’s market. | 没想到南区的房子 |
[14:38] | What about this one? It’s only $110,000. | 这栋呢 才11万 |
[14:43] | Yeah, it’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[14:44] | Can we check this one out? | 我们能去看看吗 |
[14:46] | Uh, of course. Anytime. | 当然 随时可以 |
[14:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:58] | Nothing. Uh… | 没什么 |
[14:59] | Yeah, no, I just, uh– | 没什么 我… |
[15:01] | I gotta go to BornFree, um, | 我得去”生而自由”了 |
[15:02] | but, you know, we can check it out at lunch. | 不过我们午饭的时候可以去看房 |
[15:04] | – That work? – Yeah. | -行吗 -可以 |
[15:06] | – Meet you there. – Cool. | -在那儿碰面 -好 |
[15:07] | You want to come in? Okay. | 你要进来看看吗 好的 |
[15:26] | This tracker says Sandy’s at some random apartment building. | 追踪器显示桑迪在某个住宅楼里 |
[15:29] | Is that where she lives? | 她是住在那里吗 |
[15:32] | Mama, out! | 妈妈 要下来 |
[15:37] | Sorry, Franny. | 抱歉 弗兰妮 |
[15:43] | I don’t even know where she lives. | 我连她住哪儿都不知道 |
[15:48] | All right, where’s the next cash pickup? | 接下来去哪儿收钱 |
[15:50] | Uh, Green Gate, then over to… | 绿门 然后去 |
[15:53] | Herbal Care. | 草本治疗 |
[15:54] | Herbal Care? | 草本治疗 |
[15:55] | That’s a new one. Where’s it at? | 新地点 在哪里 |
[15:58] | Yo, could you not ignore me, please? | 喂 别无视我行吗 |
[16:00] | – Hello! – What? | -听见没 -什么 |
[16:01] | – Where’s Herbal Care? – It’s, uh– | -草本治疗在哪而 -在… |
[16:03] | I-I don’t know. I think we’re being followed. | 我不知道 我觉得有人在跟踪我们 |
[16:05] | We’re not being followed, man. It’s called traffic. | 我们才没被跟踪 这就是正常交通 |
[16:08] | No, this guy’s been behind us since we left the grow house. | 这辆车在我们离开大麻屋之后就跟着我们 |
[16:10] | “Oh, I think we’re being followed, man!” | “我觉得有人在跟踪我们” |
[16:12] | Yeah, and I’m the one who fucking nags, right? | 你还有脸说我爱叨逼叨 |
[16:14] | Oh, come on. I’m just giving you shit. | 别这样嘛 我故意逗你的 |
[16:18] | – Fuck! – Shit. | -妈的 -我操 |
[16:20] | – Shit. – Fuck! | -我操 -妈的 |
[16:22] | I fucking told you. | 我说什么来着 |
[16:23] | Well, congratulations. You were right. | 恭喜你 你说对了 |
[16:24] | You happy? We gotta run. | 满意了吗 快跑 |
[16:26] | Out, now. | 下车 快点 |
[16:28] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[16:30] | Now! | 快 |
[16:30] | All right. God damn it. | 知道了 该死的 |
[16:35] | Move! | 快 |
[16:36] | Fuck! | 操 |
[16:37] | Calm down, tough guy. | 冷静点 硬汉 |
[16:40] | I will shoot you in the nuts! | 信不信我打爆你的蛋 |
[16:44] | Lou? | 卢 |
[16:46] | -You know this guy? – Shut up. | -你认识他吗 -闭嘴 |
[16:48] | Ain’t nobody here named Lou. | 这里没人叫卢 |
[16:49] | I can see the fucking tattoo on your hand says Lou. | 我都看见你手上的纹身写着卢了 |
[16:56] | Shit. | 靠 |
[16:58] | -What’s up, Mickey? – You’re an idiot. | -过得怎么样 米奇 -你是个白痴 |
[17:00] | That’s what’s up. | 知道了吧 |
[17:01] | Can we go now? I got shit to do, man. | 我们可以走了吗 我还有正事要干 |
[17:03] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[17:04] | I’m your cousin, asshole. | 我是你表哥 混蛋 |
[17:06] | Give me my bags. Get the fuck out of the way. | 把包还给我 赶紧滚蛋 |
[17:08] | Sorry, man. We got a job to do. | 不好意思 兄弟 这是我们的工作 |
[17:09] | Oh, you got a job? I do too, bitch. | 你还有工作呢 我也有 贱人 |
[17:16] | Is that an airsoft pistol? | 你这是软气弹枪吧 |
[17:20] | No. | 不是 |
[17:23] | That’s an airsoft gun. | 这就是气弹枪 |
[17:25] | I can see where you painted over the orange tip of the barrel. | 我都能看见你把橘色枪口涂成黑色了 |
[17:31] | Can you not afford a real gun? | 你买不起真枪吗 |
[17:32] | No, I-I have a real gun. It’s just… | 不 我有真枪 只是 |
[17:35] | if I get caught with it, I go to prison, and some people | 如果我被抓住携枪 我就得蹲监狱 |
[17:38] | are very uncomfortable with that. | 某人就会很不爽 |
[17:39] | We’re on parole! We’re on parole. | 我们还在假释期 假释期 |
[17:43] | Well, now I feel bad. | 现在我都内疚了 |
[17:45] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[17:47] | Since you’re family, | 既然我们是一家人 |
[17:48] | we’re only gonna take, uh, | 我们只拿 |
[17:51] | 1,000 bucks. | 一千块 |
[17:53] | All right? | 行吧 |
[17:54] | Can’t leave empty-handed, you know. | 总不能空手而归 对吧 |
[17:56] | We got mouths to feed. | 还得养家糊口 |
[17:57] | No, uh, yeah, thank you for being so fucking generous. | 谢谢你他妈这么大方啊 |
[18:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[18:01] | Hey. I’ll see you at Thanksgiving. | 感恩节再见 |
[18:03] | Yeah, okay. Fuck you. | 好 滚吧 |
[18:14] | Unbelievable. | 难以相信 |
[18:17] | There goes our profit for the week. | 一周的利润打水漂了 |
[18:18] | Don’t make this shit like it’s my fault. | 不要说得好像是我的错一样 |
[18:20] | I’m not blaming you. I’m just saying. | 我没怪你 随便说说而已 |
[18:22] | You’re just saying that we should’ve had | 你应该说 我们当初 |
[18:23] | – a real fucking gun… – I’m just saying… | -就该带把真枪 -我只是说… |
[18:25] | – …like I’ve been saying… – …it’s your inbred… | -就像我 -都怪你 |
[18:26] | – …from the fucking beginning! – …Polack fucking family. | -从他妈一开始就说的 -该死的波兰亲戚 |
[18:28] | We are– | 我们… |
[18:30] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们能来 |
[18:31] | Damn shoplifters took a bunch of stuff. | 扒手们偷了一堆东西 |
[18:33] | That’s one of them right there. | 有一个被我抓住了 |
[18:34] | The others ran away. | 其他人都跑了 |
[18:36] | How’d you catch him? | 你怎么抓住他的 |
[18:37] | Pepper spray. | 用胡椒粉喷雾 |
[18:39] | Okay, and then you tied him to a rack | 好吧 然后你用皮带 |
[18:42] | using belts. | 把他绑在架子上 |
[18:44] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:46] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的风格 |
[18:50] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[18:51] | Saquon. | 萨昆 |
[18:53] | – Pepper spray burn, don’t it? – No. | -胡椒粉辣得疼吧 -不疼 |
[18:55] | No? Oh, you a tough guy. | 不疼 真是个硬汉 |
[18:57] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | Well, just so you know… | 你要知道 |
[19:03] | …it only gets worse from here. | 接下来只会更不好受 |
[19:05] | – You’re hurting me. – Move your ass. | -你弄疼我了 -快走 |
[19:07] | – Come on, Gallagher. – Come on, lady. | -跟上 加拉格 -别这样 女士 |
[19:08] | Instead of shoplifting, | 有空偷东西 |
[19:09] | how about you lift some damn weights? | 不如举铁减肥 |
[19:11] | One thing you ain’t gotta steal: food. | 有一样东西你肯定不缺 吃的 |
[19:17] | Hey. Look, it’s cute. | 看 很不错啊 |
[19:23] | So you know this house? | 你知道这栋房子 |
[19:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:26] | Then you know why it’s so cheap. | 那你就知道它为什么这么便宜了 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[19:28] | But, uh, she doesn’t. | 但她不知道 |
[19:30] | I’d like to keep it that way. | 我也不想让她知道 |
[19:31] | Not gonna get an argument from me. | 我没意见 |
[19:33] | Thing’s been on the market for years. | 这房子这么多年来一直卖不出去 |
[19:36] | You coming? | 你来不来 |
[19:38] | Yep. See what we got. | 来了 看看里面如何 |
[19:42] | Officer Gallagher, can you do me a favor? | 加拉格警官 能帮我一个忙吗 |
[19:44] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[19:45] | In the trunk, there’s a machete. | 后备箱里有把砍刀 |
[19:47] | You mind bringing it to me, please? | 能帮我拿过来吗 |
[19:49] | A machete? | 砍刀 |
[19:50] | Yeah, my machete. | 没错 我的砍刀 |
[19:58] | – See it? – Uh, yeah. | -看见了吗 -看见了 |
[20:08] | You ever been to Iraq, Saquon? | 你去过伊拉克吗 萨昆 |
[20:11] | – No. – No? | -没 -没去过 |
[20:12] | Ooh, I loved it over there. | 我可是相当喜欢那里 |
[20:14] | I did not wanna come home. | 我甚至都不想回来 |
[20:17] | Now, in Iraq, | 在伊拉克 |
[20:18] | you steal, you don’t go to jail. | 你偷了东西不用坐牢 |
[20:21] | Nah, they cut off your hand. | 他们只会砍掉你的手 |
[20:23] | Punishment fits the crime, see? | 这叫罪有应得 明白吗 |
[20:25] | – Leesie… – Gallagher, | -莉希 -加拉格 |
[20:26] | don’t just stand there. Come here. | 别傻站在那儿 过来 |
[20:28] | Keep this bitch from squirming. | 别让这贱人扭来扭去 |
[20:29] | It’s gonna take a couple hacks for this hand to come off. | 要多砍几下才砍得掉这只手 |
[20:35] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[20:41] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:43] | This was just a warning. | 这次只是警告 |
[20:45] | I catch you stealing again, | 要是再让我抓住你偷东西 |
[20:47] | this hand’s coming off. | 就别想要你的手了 |
[20:50] | Go home. Change your pants. | 回家换裤子去吧 |
[20:56] | Scared Straight ain’t got nothing on my shit. | “恐吓从善”比起我这招算个屁 |
[20:56] | 带少年犯参观监狱 以此警惕少年犯不再犯罪 | |
[21:04] | How’d it go? Did you bury the hatchet? | 怎么样了 跟他们和解了吗 |
[21:07] | The virus has mutated. | 病毒变异了 |
[21:09] | You okay, baby? What’s wrong? | 你还好吗宝贝 有什么不对劲 |
[21:10] | So much. So much is wrong. | 全部 哪哪都不对劲 |
[21:14] | I don’t know. You think? | 我不确定 你是这么想的吗 |
[21:15] | I thought we got to a pretty good place there at the end. | 我以为我们最后已经谈得很好了 |
[21:18] | What happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[21:19] | Well, one of them was skinning a deer, | 当时他们其中一个在剥鹿皮 |
[21:21] | and then the other one was branding himself. | 然后另一个给自己身上打烙印 |
[21:23] | What? | 什么 |
[21:24] | Right in their front yard. | 就在他们的前院 |
[21:25] | – We have to move. – We’re not moving. | -我们得搬家 -才不要搬家 |
[21:26] | It’s like living next to the Manson family, V. | 现在就像住在曼森家族隔壁啊 小维 |
[21:30] | The blood? | 全是血 |
[21:30] | I gotta get back out to finding Black folks. | 我得继续去找黑人了 |
[21:32] | That’s the only thing that’s gonna fix this. | 只有这么做才能解决这问题 |
[21:34] | Get out the vote. | 争取选票 |
[21:36] | This is our home, not theirs. | 这里是我们的家园 不是他们的 |
[21:37] | If anyone’s moving, it’s them. | 就算有人要搬走 也该是他们 |
[21:42] | Maybe this is it, | 也许这就是了 |
[21:44] | the final stop in Caucasian evolution: | 白种人进化的最后一站 |
[21:47] | white trash. | 白人垃圾 |
[21:50] | In the end, | 最终 |
[21:52] | we’ll all be Milkoviches. | 我们都会成为米尔科维奇 |
[22:37] | – Now she’s at a restaurant. – Y’all been served! | -现在她到一家餐厅了 -你们都被传唤了 |
[22:40] | A restaurant, an apartment building. | 餐厅 公寓楼 |
[22:42] | What’s next, Sandy, a truck stop bathroom? | 接下来是哪儿 桑迪 卡车服务站的厕所吗 |
[22:45] | Lots of closet space, built-ins. | 有很多壁橱 嵌入式家具 |
[22:48] | Floors are in great shape. | 地板的状况很好 |
[22:51] | I love this bannister. | 我喜欢这个栏杆 |
[23:02] | Oh, there’s a great backyard too. | 还有个很棒的后院 |
[23:04] | There’s even a tire swing! | 甚至还有轮胎秋千 |
[23:06] | Oh, my God. Fred would love that one day. | 我的天 以后弗莱德会超爱那个的 |
[23:07] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:10] | Hey, what’s in this room? | 这个房间里有什么 |
[23:12] | This room? Oh, it’s so weird. | 这个房间 好奇怪 |
[23:14] | It’s-it’s locked. Oh, well. | 门是锁着的 |
[23:15] | They’ve been doing some work in there. | 这里面最近在施工 |
[23:17] | Fumes are real strong. | 味道很大 |
[23:18] | There you go. | 原来如此 |
[23:21] | Well, what do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[23:24] | Yeah, maybe. | 嗯 可以考虑 |
[23:26] | “Yeah, maybe”? | “嗯 可以考虑” |
[23:29] | It’s only $110,000. We could own a house. | 只要11万 我们就能拥有一栋房子了 |
[23:32] | The seller would probably be willing to come down from that. | 卖家可能还愿意降价 |
[23:36] | You said come-come down from $110,000? | 你是说从11万往下降吗 |
[23:38] | And they’re prepared to finance with only five percent down. | 而且他们只收取5%的首付 |
[23:42] | Why is it so cheap? | 为什么这么便宜 |
[23:44] | It’s been on the market for a while. | 这里已经在市场上挂了一阵子了 |
[23:46] | The electrical’s never been updated. | 电路也好久没升级改造了 |
[23:47] | The kitchen and bathrooms need work. | 厨房和浴室都需要整修 |
[23:50] | That’s why. | 就是因为这些原因 |
[23:52] | Well, you could fix that stuff, | 你能修好那些 |
[23:55] | just like you did at Milton’s place. | 就像你修整米尔顿的房子那样 |
[23:56] | I’m not an electrician, but, uh, | 我不是电工 不过 |
[23:59] | we could ask Tommy if he’d come take a look, | 我们可以请汤米过来看看 |
[24:01] | see how much it might cost to get updated. | 看升级改造大概需要多少钱 |
[24:06] | Is that a baby? | 那是婴儿的声音吗 |
[24:08] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[24:08] | I think that was a-a cat outside, right? | 我想那是外面的猫 对吗 |
[24:11] | Well, we should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[24:12] | Unfortunately, I have another appointment. | 不巧我还有另一个预约 |
[24:15] | Yep. | 好 |
[24:17] | So, uh, let’s go talk to Tommy, huh? | 那我们去问问汤米吧 |
[24:20] | Yeah, uh, but don’t you have to get back to work? | 好 但你不是得回去上班吗 |
[24:23] | I’ll call Brad. He’ll understand. | 我会跟布拉德说的 他会理解的 |
[24:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:33] | Miss Rose. I love Miss Rose. | 萝丝小姐 我爱萝丝小姐 |
[24:50] | What the hell? You’re not Miss Rose. | 搞什么 你不是萝丝小姐 |
[24:52] | Miss Rose moved to Glenwood. | 萝丝小姐搬去格伦伍德了 |
[24:54] | I bought the house from her. | 她把这里卖给我了 |
[24:55] | Guess I need to update my list. | 看来我得更新我的名单了 |
[24:57] | Can I talk to you about the upcoming election? | 我能和你说说马上要进行的选举吗 |
[24:59] | – Sure. – We need people | -当然 -我们需要人们 |
[25:01] | to get out and vote for the rent control bill. | 走出家门去投票支持租金管制议案 |
[25:04] | – Vote for it? – Yes. | -支持这议案 -没错 |
[25:05] | I’m totally against it. | 我是完全反对的 |
[25:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:08] | I own a couple of apartment buildings here. | 我在附近有几栋公寓楼 |
[25:13] | When is the election again? | 选举是什么时候来着 |
[25:15] | I wouldn’t wanna miss it. | 我可不想错过 |
[25:23] | God, I love queso. | 老天 我爱辣芝士酱 |
[25:25] | You can’t find this shit in a real Mexican restaurant. | 在正宗的墨西哥餐厅可吃不到这个 |
[25:27] | You gotta go to a Tex-Mex joint. | 得去德州式墨西哥小店 |
[25:31] | You know, you were kind of hard on that kid earlier. | 你之前对那个小孩有些太狠了 |
[25:34] | Oh, you mean the punk that I let go free? | 你是说我放走的那个小混混吗 |
[25:37] | I’m pretty sure he’s never gonna shoplift again. | 我很肯定他不会再偷东西了 |
[25:39] | Look, you’re not from around here. | 听着 你不是这里的人 |
[25:41] | That’s not always how it works. | 在这里 这样处理未必有用 |
[25:43] | That kid, he was just acting tough. | 那个小孩之前只是装彪悍 |
[25:44] | Now he’s gonna grow up hating cops. | 现在他长大后会恨警察了 |
[25:47] | Let me ask you something, Gallagher. | 我问你件事 加拉格 |
[25:50] | What kind of cop you wanna be? | 你想当哪种警察 |
[25:51] | – I wanna be – Shut up! That was rhetorical. | -我想当… -闭嘴 那是反问 |
[25:53] | I’ma tell you exactly what kind of cop you gonna be. | 我来告诉你 你要当哪种警察 |
[25:55] | The true-blue kind, | 最忠诚的那种 |
[25:57] | the kind who has my back, no matter what. | 不管怎样都挺我的那种 |
[25:59] | You question the way I police my neighborhood one more time, | 你要是再质疑我管理辖区的方式 |
[26:01] | you and me’s gonna have words, | 你和我就要好好谈一谈了 |
[26:02] | and by “Words,” I mean I will fuck you up. | 而”谈一谈”的意思就是我会好好收拾你 |
[26:05] | We clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[26:07] | – Yes, ma’am. – Good. | -清楚了 长官 -很好 |
[26:13] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[26:14] | I need you to pick me up. | 我需要你来接我 |
[26:16] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[26:17] | I’m working, man. I have a job. | 我在上班 我有工作的 |
[26:18] | I’ll ride with you in the cop car. | 让我坐你们的警车 |
[26:20] | No, you can’t ride around with us in the cop car. | 不 你不能坐我们的警车 |
[26:22] | – Who’s that? – It’s my little brother. | -是谁 -我弟 |
[26:24] | No, he can’t ride around with us. | 不 他不能和我们一起 |
[26:25] | Yeah, I know. Where are you? | 我知道 你在哪儿 |
[26:27] | On the streets, where it’s safe. | 在街上 这里比较安全 |
[26:29] | All right, go to The Alibi. | 好吧 去艾莱柏酒吧 |
[26:30] | I’ll pick you up there later. All right? | 我一会儿去那接你 好吗 |
[26:32] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[26:36] | Now it says she’s at some place called Ends Meet. | 现在显示她在一个叫”蜜桃相约”的地方 |
[26:38] | What the hell is Ends Meet? | “蜜桃相约”是什么鬼地方 |
[26:40] | That’s a strip club. | 那是家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[26:42] | What? It is? | 什么 是吗 |
[26:43] | Why would Sandy be at a strip club? | 为什么桑迪会在一家脱衣舞俱乐部里 |
[26:45] | – Is she a stripper? – No. | -她是脱衣舞娘吗 -不是 |
[26:48] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 有可能 |
[26:50] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[26:51] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[26:52] | Maybe she just wanted a lap dance. | 也许她只是想享受个大腿舞 |
[26:54] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[26:56] | Hopefully that’s all she wanted. | 希望她只想要那个 |
[26:58] | Ends Meet is a full-service club, | “蜜桃相约”是家提供全套服务的俱乐部 |
[27:00] | if you know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[27:01] | What, like they sell drugs? | 你是指他们那贩毒吗 |
[27:03] | – Mama. – What, Franny? | -妈妈 -干嘛 弗兰妮 |
[27:04] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[27:05] | I don’t know, Franny. Be patient. | 我不知道 弗兰妮 耐心点 |
[27:07] | They sell everything. | 他们什么都卖 |
[27:08] | Place is a straight-up ho house. | 那就是家妓院 |
[27:10] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:10] | My daughter used to work there. | 我女儿以前在那工作 |
[27:12] | She’s a ho. | 她是个妓女 |
[27:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[27:37] | Something on your mind? | 你有什么烦恼吗 |
[27:38] | – Milkoviches. – You too? | -给米尔科维奇家人烦的 -你也是吗 |
[27:41] | What’d they do? | 他们干了什么 |
[27:41] | It was a head, | 一个脑袋耶 |
[27:43] | an animal’s head, upstairs. | 在我家楼上放了个血淋淋的动物脑袋 |
[27:45] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[27:46] | That’s it! | 我受够了 |
[27:49] | No more conversation. | 不再跟他们心平气和地对话了 |
[27:51] | No more good-neighbor charade. | 也不再装一副好邻居的样子了 |
[27:54] | The only way to get through to these people | 和那些人沟通的唯一方式 |
[27:56] | is to whack that bitch. | 就是干掉那个贱人 |
[27:58] | What bitch? | 什么贱人 |
[27:59] | The host, Old Lady McCurdy. | 屋主[宿主] 麦柯迪老太太 |
[28:01] | She’s gotta go. | 她必须得死 |
[28:02] | Once she’s dead, | 一旦她死了 |
[28:03] | the house will go to the next of kin, | 房子就属于她的直系亲属 |
[28:05] | and they’ll evict the Milkoviches. | 然后他们就会把米尔科维奇家人轰走 |
[28:07] | Frank, you can’t kill Mrs. McCurdy. | 弗兰克 你不能杀掉麦柯迪太太 |
[28:09] | We have to! | 我们别无选择 |
[28:11] | We’ve got to kill the host. | 必须干掉屋主 |
[28:13] | Otherwise, the Milkoviches will live there forever. | 要不然 米尔科维奇家族就会永远住在那儿 |
[28:15] | Are you in or not? | 这一票你干不干 |
[28:17] | Oh, I am most definitely not in. | 我绝对不干 |
[28:21] | I-I get you. That’s…that’s smart. | 我懂你意思了 聪明人 |
[28:25] | No, Frank, I’m not kidding. I’m not in. | 不 弗兰克 我没开玩笑 我不干 |
[28:27] | No, I-I hear you. You’re “not in.” | 我听见了 你”不干”嘛 |
[28:29] | Obviously, you don’t hear me, | 你很明显没听明白 |
[28:30] | because you put “not in” In quotes. | 因为你把”不干”两字打了引号 |
[28:32] | The problem is, the Milkoviches | 问题在于 米尔科维奇一家 |
[28:34] | aren’t gonna let us just walk in and kill her. | 不会让我们大摇大摆走进去干掉她 |
[28:36] | We gotta find a way to get them away from the house. | 我们得想办法让他们离开屋子 |
[28:39] | Frank, there’s no us. | 弗兰克 没有什么我们 |
[28:40] | There’s no we. | 我跟你不是一伙 |
[28:42] | I thought we were a team! | 我还以为我们是一队的 |
[28:44] | Yeah, well, we were, and now we’re not. | 是的 过去是 现在不是了 |
[28:47] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[28:49] | Once again, it is up to Frank Gallagher | 这次又得靠弗兰克·加拉格单枪匹马 |
[28:52] | to save the damn neighborhood. | 拯救这片操蛋的街区 |
[28:53] | V’s actually saving the neighborhood. | 小维才是真正在拯救这片街区 |
[28:55] | Oh, really? How? | 是吗 怎么做到 |
[28:57] | By going door-to-door handing out flyers? | 就凭挨家挨户发传单吗 |
[29:03] | Wait, that could work. | 等等 这样似乎能行 |
[29:04] | What? | 什么 |
[29:10] | Hello, gay relatives. | 你们好 我的基佬亲戚 |
[29:14] | Weed’s here. | 大麻在这儿 |
[29:15] | Hey, you’re lucky the guys who robbed us | 算你运气好 那些抢劫我们的人 |
[29:17] | only wanted the cash. | 只想要现金 |
[29:18] | Can you– no one’s gonna hire us | 小点声 如果人人都知道 |
[29:19] | if everyone knows we got robbed. | 我们被抢了 谁还会来雇我们 |
[29:21] | You guys got robbed? | 你们被抢了吗 |
[29:21] | I guess the word’s out we’re hauling large amounts of cash. | 我猜我们在押运大量现金这事传开了 |
[29:25] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 我深表同情 |
[29:26] | Beer’s on me. | 啤酒我请客 |
[29:27] | It’s your fucking family, man. | 那可是你的操蛋家人 |
[29:28] | He’s not my family, all right? He’s, like, my… | 他不是我的家人 好吧 他就是个 |
[29:30] | third cousin or whatever. | 隔了两代的堂弟之类的 |
[29:31] | Yeah, well, we can’t use the SUV anymore | 反正我们不能再用那辆SUV了 |
[29:33] | ’cause your third cousin knows what it’s being used for. | 你那个堂弟知道这部车的用途了 |
[29:35] | He’ll rob us every day. | 他会天天来抢我们 |
[29:36] | Not if we’re carrying. | 我们带着真枪的话就不会 |
[29:38] | What were you gonna do, get in a gunfight | 所以你准备怎样 在阿什兰大街中央 |
[29:40] | – in the middle of Ashland? – Yes, that sound great. | -来一场枪战吗 -听起来很不错 |
[29:41] | I’ll shoot the shit out of that little fucker. | 我要把那个小婊子打得屁滚尿流 |
[29:43] | No, what we’re gonna need is a new ride. | 不 我们需要的是辆新车 |
[30:35] | Where are all the black people? | 黑人都去哪里了 |
[30:40] | – Can I get a bag for these? – Sure thing. | -能给我个袋子装起来吗 -当然 |
[30:46] | Guys, check it out. | 你们快看 |
[30:48] | Unite the Right rally up at Garfield Park. | 加菲公园有团结右翼集会 |
[30:50] | – Oh, man. – Hell yeah! | -天呐 -好极了 |
[30:53] | There you go. | 给你 |
[30:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[31:01] | This neighborhood is definitely going to shit. | 这个街区绝对要完蛋 |
[31:08] | There he is. | 他在这儿呢 |
[31:09] | So, uh, Tommy, we were thinking of buying this house. | 汤米 我们在考虑买房子 |
[31:13] | – Okay. – And I was wondering | -好的 -我在想 |
[31:14] | if you would take a look at the electrical. | 你能不能来看一眼电路 |
[31:16] | All right? It’s pretty ancient, you know? | 可以吗 有些年头了 |
[31:17] | You might see what needs to be done, | 你也许能看出需要做些什么 |
[31:19] | help us bring down the price a little. | 帮我们砍点价 |
[31:20] | Happy to. Where is it? | 乐意帮忙 房子在哪儿 |
[31:22] | It’s on Corbin. | 在科尔宾路 |
[31:22] | It’s, uh…927 Corbin. | 科尔宾路927号 |
[31:26] | Nine-two-seven Corbin? | 科尔宾路927号 |
[31:28] | Hey, Tommy, think you can do it right now? | 汤米 现在能来帮忙吗 |
[31:30] | – Sure, I guess. – Okay, let’s go. | -没问题 -好 我们走吧 |
[31:31] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[31:32] | No, sorry, Kev. We’re in a rush, and– | 不了 抱歉 小凯 我们赶时间 |
[31:33] | That’s the house. | 这就是那栋房子 |
[31:35] | The house? No, it’s not. | 那栋房子 不是啊 |
[31:36] | Yeah, the house from the movie. | 就是电影里的那栋 |
[31:37] | What movie? | 什么电影 |
[31:38] | Yeah, wow, they shot a movie there? | 厉害了 他们还在那里拍过电影 |
[31:40] | – That-that’s cool. – No, no, no. | -好酷啊 -不 不 不 |
[31:41] | The movie’s about what happened in real life at the house. | 电影取材于现实中那栋房子里发生过的事 |
[31:43] | Come on, Lip. You know the story. | 利普 你知道那个故事的 |
[31:45] | – Kev… – What story? | -小凯 -什么故事 |
[31:48] | Ten years ago, a family lived there. | 十年前 有一家人住在那里 |
[31:50] | One day, the father comes back from work, | 有一天 父亲工作回来 |
[31:52] | finds his wife and his three kids | 发现他的妻子和三个孩子 |
[31:54] | hanging from a bannister in the hallway, | 被吊在走廊的栏杆上 |
[31:56] | gutted like pigs. | 像猪一样被开膛破肚 |
[32:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[32:02] | That’s awful. | 太惨了 |
[32:03] | Wait. Lip, did you know this? | 等等 利普 你知道这事吗 |
[32:06] | How did you not know about this? | 你怎么会不知道 |
[32:08] | The father moved to Wisconsin | 父亲后来搬到了威斯康辛州 |
[32:09] | to start a new life, but he never sold the house. | 开始新生活 但他一直没有卖掉那房子 |
[32:11] | Finally came back a couple years ago, | 几年前他终于回来了 |
[32:14] | hung himself | 上吊自杀了 |
[32:15] | from the big oak tree in the backyard. | 就在后院的那棵大橡树上 |
[32:17] | – The one with the tire swing? – Yep. | -有轮胎秋千那棵树吗 -对 |
[32:19] | That house has been abandoned ever since. | 那房子自那以后就废弃了 |
[32:21] | It’s haunted. | 那里闹鬼 |
[32:22] | No, it’s not haunted. | 不 没有闹鬼 |
[32:24] | Tami, come on. | 塔米 拜托 |
[32:25] | Look, it’s got a great backyard, | 听着 那房子有个很棒的后院 |
[32:27] | and it’s near a park. | 离公园也近 |
[32:28] | Creepiest thing… | 最诡异的是… |
[32:29] | Oh, good, he’s got more. | 好极了 他还没说完 |
[32:31] | …family was named Slaughter. | 那家人姓斯洛特[屠杀] |
[32:32] | They called it the Slaughter house before the murders. | 凶杀案发生前人们就称那房子为斯洛特家[屠宰场] |
[32:36] | I mean… | 妙不妙 |
[32:39] | Tami, let’s take one more look at the house, | 塔米 我们再去看一次那房子 |
[32:42] | and if it freaks us out, | 如果我们觉得害怕 |
[32:44] | we’ll walk away. | 我们就走 |
[32:52] | It does have a great backyard. | 那后院确实不错 |
[32:54] | Yes, yes, it does. | 是的 没错 |
[32:57] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:58] | Great. All right. All right. | 很好 很好 |
[33:02] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[33:05] | So, uh, what happened to the whole “walk the straight and narrow, | 不是说好要”循规蹈矩 |
[33:08] | don’t break the law” bullshit? | 不要犯法”的吗 |
[33:09] | Yeah, that was before we got robbed. | 那是在我们被抢之前 |
[33:11] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[33:16] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:17] | Uh, it’s my grandma. | 是我外婆 |
[33:18] | She’s having chest pains and vertigo. | 她胸痛 眩晕 |
[33:20] | Her blood pressure’s through the roof. | 血压飙升 |
[33:21] | Okay, okay. Calm down. | 好的 冷静 |
[33:23] | – Where is she right now? – Uh, fifth floor. | -她现在在哪儿 -五楼 |
[33:25] | – Okay. – But my cousin’s up here. | -好的 -但我表妹在上面 |
[33:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:28] | Thank you. Ah, but please hurry. | 谢谢 麻烦请快点 |
[33:30] | – Let’s go. – Thank you. | -我们走 -谢谢 |
[33:39] | All right, move it. | 好了 快走 |
[33:40] | They’re probably already on the elevator. | 他们多半已经上了电梯了 |
[33:41] | God, I’m good. | 天 老子真厉害 |
[33:57] | Finally, a Black woman. | 可算有个黑人女性 |
[34:00] | I am so happy to see you. | 见到你我太高兴了 |
[34:03] | My name is Veronica, | 我叫维罗妮卡 |
[34:04] | and I’m going around the neighborhood, | 我在该街区挨家拜访 |
[34:05] | talking to people like you, | 跟你这样的人谈话 |
[34:07] | just reminding you to get out and vote in the upcoming election. | 提醒你们在即将到来的选举中投票 |
[34:10] | If every Black person from the South Side voted, | 如果南区所有黑人都参与投票 |
[34:12] | we could get rent control passed | 我们就能通过租金管制议案 |
[34:14] | and stop our Black families from being forced to move. | 黑人家庭就不会再被强迫搬离 |
[34:17] | What election? | 什么选举 |
[34:18] | The local election. | 本地选举 |
[34:19] | The rent control bill is on the ballot, | 租金管制议案在选票上 |
[34:22] | and we could really use your support. | 我们很需要你的支持 |
[34:23] | Russia decides who wins elections. | 俄罗斯决定谁能赢得选举 |
[34:25] | The whole thing’s rigged. | 整件事都是暗箱操控的 |
[34:26] | I don’t think Russia gets involved in the local elections. | 我不认为俄罗斯会干涉本地选举 |
[34:30] | Your vote, my vote matter. | 你的票 我的票都很重要 |
[34:32] | To think it doesn’t gives other people the power | 认为我们的票不重要 就给了他人 |
[34:35] | to make decisions for us. | 为我们做决定的权力 |
[34:36] | Sometimes we have to– | 有时我们得… |
[34:37] | You know, the real enemy is Obama. | 真正的敌人是奥巴马 |
[34:40] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:41] | That damn presidential library he’s building | 他准备修建的总统图书馆 |
[34:43] | is gonna make property taxes go through the roof, | 会让这里的地产税飙升 |
[34:46] | get rid of affordable housing, 1,000 acres’ worth, | 并减少一千英亩的经济适用房 |
[34:50] | and it’s gonna cost taxpayers $5 billion. | 还会花掉纳税人五十亿美元 |
[34:52] | The Obama Presidential Center | 奥巴马总统中心 |
[34:54] | is going to be privately funded. | 将会由私人资助 |
[34:56] | By rich white people | 由有钱的白人资助 |
[34:58] | trying to make themselves feel better | 为了让他们的良心好过些 |
[34:59] | about 400 years of oppression. | 因为他们压迫了黑人四百年 |
[35:02] | It’s how Obama got elected in the first place. | 奥巴马当初就是这样才当选的 |
[35:03] | Where do you get your news, woman? | 你是从哪看的新闻 大姐 |
[35:05] | We need South Siders like President Obama | 只有奥巴马总统以及他漂亮牛逼的 |
[35:08] | and his beautiful, badass Nubian wife queen | 努比亚女王妻子这样的南区人 |
[35:11] | to move back to the South Side. | 才能帮我们搬回南区 |
[35:13] | Obama’s from Kenya. | 奥巴马是肯尼亚人 |
[35:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | Here you go. Thanks for coming out. | 给 谢谢捧场 |
[35:23] | – Hi there. – Oh, my God, she’s still there. | -你好 -天呐 她还在那儿 |
[35:26] | I thought that she was too busy to hang out with us today | 我本以为她今天很忙没空来陪我们 |
[35:27] | because she had stuff to do, yet she spent the whole day | 是因为她有正事 结果她整天都泡在 |
[35:29] | at the damn strip club. | 那家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[35:31] | – Mama? – What? | -妈妈 -干什么 |
[35:32] | How much longer? | 还要等多久 |
[35:34] | What the hell is taking so long? | 怎么这么慢 |
[35:35] | What are these people doing? | 这些人在干什么 |
[35:50] | Excuse me. I’m so sorry. Hi. | 借过 抱歉 你好 |
[35:52] | Excuse me, miss. You can’t just– | 干什么呢 小姐 你不能… |
[35:53] | – Hi there. I’m so sorry. – Hold on. Hold on. | -你好 真是抱歉 -等等 等等 |
[35:54] | You see, my daughter… she has stage IV cancer, | 是这样 我女儿 她患有四期癌症 |
[35:56] | and, uh, we applied for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, | 我们在许愿基金会申请了 |
[35:58] | but there’s a three-year wait list, | 但是要等三年 |
[36:00] | and we just don’t have the time for that. | 我们实在是等不起 |
[36:01] | – So yeah, this is Franny. – Hi, Franny. How are you? | -这是弗兰妮 -你好 弗兰妮 你怎么样 |
[36:04] | There we go. Do your line, Franny. | 好了 念你的台词 弗兰妮 |
[36:06] | – Y’all been served! – You been served! | -你们都被传唤了 -你们都被传唤了 |
[36:08] | We have to go to a doctor’s appointment now. | 我们得赶去看医生了 |
[36:09] | – Thank you so much. – All right, bye- bye. | -非常感谢 -好的 再见 |
[36:13] | – Hey, pal. – Don’t touch my gate, drunk. | -你好 兄弟 -别碰我的门 酒鬼 |
[36:16] | I’m surprised you’re not already up at the rally. | 没想到你没去参加集会 |
[36:18] | What rally? | 什么集会 |
[36:20] | Unite the Right rally up in Garfield Park. | 加菲公园的团结右翼集会 |
[36:23] | If there was a Unite the Right rally, | 如果有团结右翼集会 |
[36:25] | I’d know about it. | 我肯定会知道的 |
[36:26] | Some kids down the street were passing these out. | 街上有小孩在发这些传单 |
[36:30] | It looks like some sort of spontaneous protest. | 看样子是某种自发的示威活动 |
[36:36] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[36:37] | Like a flash mob for racists. | 就像是种族歧视者的快闪行动 |
[36:39] | “Unite the Right rally, | 团结右翼集会 |
[36:41] | Garfield Park, 5 p.M., | 加菲公园 下午5点 |
[36:43] | free American pizza, BYOT”? | 免费美式披萨 自带T装备 |
[36:47] | Torches? | T是指火把吗 |
[36:49] | I’m in. | 老子要参加 |
[36:50] | Dust off the tiki torches, boys. | 准备好提基火把 兄弟们 |
[36:52] | We got plans tonight. | 我们今晚有活动 |
[37:02] | God, I miss this. | 天 我真怀念这样 |
[37:11] | Having fun, huh? | 玩得很开心吧 |
[37:12] | I am. | 是的 |
[37:14] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:15] | You think that’s a good idea, | 你觉得这是好主意吗 |
[37:15] | considering we just stole this motherfucker? | 我们可是刚偷了这辆车 |
[37:17] | Turn that shit off. | 把警笛声关了 |
[37:22] | I’m gonna call Debbie and tell her we need her help | 我要给黛比打电话 叫她帮我们 |
[37:25] | making some modifications. | 改装一下车 |
[37:27] | Hey, does this mean I get to carry a real gun now? | 这是否意味着我现在能带真枪了 |
[37:31] | Hell yeah, | 是的 |
[37:32] | and I need one too, | 我也需要一把 |
[37:33] | and not some pansy-ass handgun, all right? | 不要娘炮手枪 好吗 |
[37:35] | If someone fucks with me, I want them staring | 要是有人敢惹老子 我就要用 |
[37:37] | down the gaping maw of a 12-gauge shotgun. | 12号霰弹枪问候他们 |
[37:41] | Holy shit, I’m hard. | 我操 我硬了 |
[37:43] | That may be the hottest thing I’ve ever heard you say. | 这可能是我听你说过的最性感的话了 |
[37:52] | Oh, hell yeah. | 快来吧 |
[37:54] | Yup, yup. | 来吧 来吧 |
[38:05] | – Gonna have to be a quickie. – Not a problem. | -我们得速战速决 -没问题 |
[38:16] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[38:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[38:22] | Alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[38:24] | Yeah, I’d hope not. | 但愿不是 |
[38:30] | Probably taking him to the morgue | 他们接我们电话时 |
[38:31] | when they took our call. | 估计正要把他送去停尸房 |
[38:34] | Wonder how he died. | 不知道他是怎么死的 |
[38:36] | Who gives a shit? What do we do with him? | 谁在乎啊 我们要怎么处理他 |
[38:37] | Uh, can’t take him to the emergency room. | 不能把他带去急诊室 |
[38:39] | It’s too risky. | 这样太冒险了 |
[38:40] | Okay, so dumpster. | 好 那就扔垃圾桶 |
[38:43] | Come on, man, I took an oath. | 拜托 我宣过誓的 |
[38:45] | What oath says you can’t dump a body in a dumpster? | 什么誓说过你不能把尸体扔进垃圾桶 |
[38:49] | Ah, shit. | 妈的 |
[38:52] | Look at my eyes, Gallagher. | 看我的眼睛 加拉格 |
[38:53] | Always scanning like a damn Cylon. | 时刻像赛隆人一样巡视周围 |
[39:01] | – Gallagher. – All units, 211, | -加拉格 -所有小组注意 发生抢劫案 |
[39:03] | 44100 Western Avenue. | 西部大街44100号 |
[39:05] | Suspect still on the premises. | 嫌犯还在现场 |
[39:06] | Juvenile African American, age ten to 12. | 非裔青少年 年龄10到12岁 |
[39:09] | It’s the clothing store again. | 又是那家服装店 |
[39:11] | Hmm, another little Black kid? | 是另一个黑人小孩吗 |
[39:12] | Surely Saquon ain’t that stupid. | 萨昆肯定不会那么蠢吧 |
[39:14] | If he is, I’m gonna rain down on that little bastard. | 如果是他 我肯定要让那个小王八蛋好看 |
[39:21] | Get your ass in the truck. Come on, let’s go. | 都给我上卡车 快点 上车 |
[39:23] | Tommy, Timmy, get in the truck. | 汤米 提米 上卡车 |
[39:27] | Fucking Proud Boys will get all the free pizza. | 骄傲男孩[右翼组织]会得到免费披萨 |
[39:29] | Come on, let’s go, boy! | 来吧 出发 兄弟们 |
[39:33] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[39:35] | Let’s do this. | 冲吧 |
[39:36] | All right! | 好 |
[39:57] | He’s still in there. | 他还在里面 |
[39:58] | Same motherfucker as before, and this time, he’s got a gun. | 就是之前的那个混蛋 但这次他手里有枪 |
[40:02] | Should we call for backup? | 我们要叫支援吗 |
[40:03] | Oh, stop being such a little bitch. | 别这么怂行吗 |
[40:05] | Damn it, Gallagher. | 该死 加拉格 |
[40:06] | – You got my back or what? – Yes, ma’am. | -你到底挺不挺我 -挺 长官 |
[40:08] | Okay, so go round to the alley. | 好 那你就绕去后巷 |
[40:09] | Make sure that they don’t get out in the back. | 确保他们不会从后门逃跑 |
[40:11] | I’m going in the front. | 我从大门进去 |
[40:13] | Coming for you, Saquon! | 我来抓你了 萨昆 |
[40:15] | I hope you don’t like playing guitar! | 我希望你不喜欢弹吉他 |
[40:26] | Shit. What the hell happened? | 该死 发生什么了 |
[40:31] | Bitch pointed his gun at me, | 那个贱人拿枪指着我 |
[40:33] | so I took cover, and I fell on… | 我就找掩护 接着我就摔在… |
[40:35] | fell on my machete. | 我的砍刀上了 |
[40:40] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[40:41] | He ran out. | 他跑出去了 |
[40:42] | All right. Dispatch, 19. | 好吧 调度中心 有人被割伤 |
[40:44] | Officer needs medical attention | 有警官需要治疗 |
[40:45] | over at 44100 Western Ave, over. | 地点在西部大街44100号 完毕 |
[40:47] | Do not tell anyone that I fell. | 别告诉别人我摔倒了 |
[40:49] | You tell them that, um, | 你就跟他们说 |
[40:51] | I got attacked by an 18-year-old with a blade. | 我被一个手持刀片的18岁青年袭击了 |
[40:54] | Goddamn. | 该死的 |
[40:55] | So you mean don’t tell them | 你是指别告诉他们 |
[40:57] | you literally brought a knife to a gunfight. | 你带了一把刀去参加枪战吗 |
[40:59] | Gallagher! | 加拉格 |
[41:01] | Don’t worry, Sergeant. I got your back. | 别担心 警司 我会挺你的 |
[41:19] | You poor woman. | 可怜的女人 |
[41:23] | It’ll all be over soon. | 这一切马上就结束了 |
[41:35] | Say hello to your husband for me. | 代我向你的丈夫问好 |
[41:53] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[41:56] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[41:58] | You still alive? | 你还活着吗 |
[42:20] | We’re never gonna find another place this cheap. | 我们不可能找到比这还便宜的地方了 |
[42:23] | Because no one wants to live in a murder house. | 因为没人想住发生过谋杀的房子 |
[42:26] | No, I do. | 有 我就想 |
[42:30] | You knew this whole time, didn’t you? | 你早就知道这事 对吧 |
[42:32] | Son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[42:34] | Look, what other options do we have, Tami, all right? | 难道我们还有其他的选择吗 塔米 |
[42:36] | If we wanna buy a house… | 如果我们想买房子 |
[42:39] | this is it. | 只能买这栋了 |
[42:42] | Hey, can we see in this room? | 我们能看看这个房间吗 |
[42:54] | Hey, this is nice. | 这里很不错啊 |
[42:57] | This was the nursery. | 这原来是婴儿房 |
[43:01] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[43:03] | – One of the children that was… – Murdered. | -其中一个被… -谋杀的孩子 |
[43:08] | – was a baby? – Yes. | -是婴儿吗 -是的 |
[43:12] | Hey, why do they keep the, uh, door locked? | 他们为什么要把门锁上 |
[43:14] | Some people claim when they’re in here, | 有人声称他们在这个房间时 |
[43:16] | they can hear a baby crying. | 能听见宝宝的哭声 |
[43:20] | That’s…ridiculous. | 这也太荒谬了 |
[43:24] | Can we have a minute? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[43:31] | You…don’t believe in ghosts, do you? | 你不相信世界上有鬼 对吧 |
[43:33] | Yeah, of course not. | 嗯 当然不相信 |
[43:34] | Right. Me neither. | 那就好 我也不相信 |
[43:38] | Wait, do you hear that? | 等等 你听见了吗 |
[43:44] | Hear what? | 听见什么 |
[43:54] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没什么 -没什么 |
[43:57] | Yeah, okay. | 好 那好 |
[43:58] | – So sad shit happened here. – Yeah. | -这里就是发生过惨剧而已 -是的 |
[44:01] | But that was a long time ago. | 但那已经是很久以前的事了 |
[44:02] | Hey, you know, once the sellers find out | 一旦卖家得知 |
[44:04] | that we know what happened, | 我们知道这栋房子的历史 |
[44:05] | I mean, they’ll lower the price even more. | 他们肯定会把价格降到更低 |
[44:08] | And everybody’s so terrified of this house, | 所有人都害怕这栋房子 |
[44:10] | you know, we’ll never have to worry | 所以我们都不用担心 |
[44:11] | about people trying to break in, and… | 会有人会闯空门 |
[44:13] | Yeah, we won’t even have to lock the doors. | 我们甚至都不用锁门 |
[44:14] | No, it’s the safest house in the neighborhood. | 这是整个街区最安全的房子 |
[44:17] | You know, I… | 我… |
[44:19] | I think we can make it work. | 我觉得我们能在这生活 |
[44:26] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[44:27] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[44:28] | – Yeah. – Let’s do it. | -好 -买下来吧 |
[44:36] | Thanks for picking me up. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[44:38] | Pretty cool you get to drive around in a police car all day. | 你能整天开着警车到处逛还挺酷的 |
[44:41] | I don’t normally drive, but my partner had an accident today. | 平常我不开车 但我搭档今天出了点意外 |
[44:44] | All right, I gotta go, but I’ll see you later. | 好了 我得走了 待会见 |
[44:46] | Please don’t leave me here all alone. | 拜托不要把我一个人留在这儿 |
[44:48] | The Milkoviches wanna kill me, | 米尔科维奇家的人想杀了我 |
[44:49] | and their dog barks my name, | 他们家的狗都能吠叫出我的名字 |
[44:51] | and he’s now barking the N-word. | 现在都会吠”黑鬼”了 |
[44:53] | Dogs can’t bark-talk. | 狗不会说话 |
[44:57] | Guess I gotta go away for a little while, | 看来我得去别的地方躲一阵了 |
[44:58] | till things settle down. | 直到事态平息为止 |
[45:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[45:07] | I got something for you. Come on. | 我有东西给你 来 |
[45:18] | 蜜桃相约 脱衣舞俱乐部 | |
[45:19] | You put me down right now! | 你立刻放我下来 |
[45:20] | Right now! Put me down! | 马上 放我下来 |
[45:23] | I just wanna talk to her! | 我只是想跟她谈谈 |
[45:24] | She’s not here! | 她不在这里 |
[45:25] | Get the hell out of here. | 给我滚出去 |
[45:26] | God! Fine, fine. | 天呐 好了好了 |
[45:33] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[45:35] | God fucking– | 你妈逼的… |
[45:36] | You do not know who you’re fucking with. | 你不会想知道你惹怒了谁 |
[45:37] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[45:40] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[45:41] | Mama’s so sorry. | 妈妈真抱歉 |
[45:43] | Let’s go home, baby. | 我们回家吧 宝贝 |
[45:57] | Been saving this for you. | 一直留着这个给你 |
[46:00] | It’s a good training wheel gun. | 这是把不错的练手手枪 |
[46:02] | I mean, you’ll need to upgrade by the time you’re 13, | 等你到13岁时需要升级装备 |
[46:04] | but this’ll do for now. | 但现在这把就足够了 |
[46:05] | So safety’s here. | 保险栓在这里 |
[46:07] | Clip holds eight, plus one in the chamber. | 可以装八发子弹 再加上枪膛里的一发 |
[46:09] | Single-action blowback. | 只有一次后坐力 |
[46:10] | Point and shoot, just like Call of Duty. | 瞄准后开枪 就跟游戏《使命召唤》里一样 |
[46:12] | Remember, you gotta keep this locked up | 记住 你不用的时候 |
[46:14] | when you’re not using it so Franny doesn’t play with it. | 一定要把枪锁好 不然会被弗兰妮拿去玩 |
[46:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[46:18] | I got something to do. | 我有事要去处理 |
[46:19] | I’ll be back in a little bit. | 一会儿回来 |
[46:21] | Oh, it’s okay if you shoot a Milkovich. | 如果你开枪打了米尔科维奇家的人也没关系 |
[46:23] | No one cares. | 没人在乎 |
[46:44] | Uh, give me your shirt. | 把你的衬衫给我 |
[46:45] | What? No. I like this shirt. | 什么 不要 我喜欢这件衬衫 |
[46:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[46:58] | Yeah. | 这个行 |
[46:59] | Good. | 不错 |
[47:01] | Should we, um, | 我们 |
[47:03] | – say a few words? – Yeah, “Bye.” | -该说几句吗 -行 “拜” |
[47:05] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[47:13] | Nice shoes. Where’d you get those? | 鞋子不错 在哪儿买的 |
[47:14] | Those are dope. I like those. | 好酷 我喜欢 |
[47:16] | Hey, Saquon. | 萨昆 |
[47:16] | Let me talk to you for a sec– | 我跟你谈谈 |
[47:18] | Of course. | 当然会跑了 |
[47:29] | Dumbass. | 蠢货 |
[47:44] | Dang. | 该死 |
[47:46] | You are one predictable little shit, aren’t you? | 你这混小子真好猜啊 |
[47:47] | Hey, don’t shoot me. | 别朝我开枪 |
[47:49] | Okay? I’m actually doing you a favor. | 好吗 我这是在帮你 |
[47:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[47:56] | Yeah, I used to take the same route too. | 我以前跑路也走这条路 |
[47:58] | Alley behind the school, through the dry cleaner’s, | 学校后的小巷 通过干洗店 |
[48:00] | then the O’Neils’ backyard, over the St. Agnes wall, | 然后穿过奥尼尔斯家后院 翻过圣安格斯的墙 |
[48:03] | through the gate behind the Family Dollar to freedom. | 从家庭一元店后面的门逃之夭夭 |
[48:05] | Right out of the South Side playbook. | 典型的南区作风 |
[48:07] | Now, who do you think took the lock off this gate, huh? | 你觉得是谁把这扇门的锁拆了的 |
[48:10] | Am I going to jail? | 我会坐牢吗 |
[48:12] | Look, I’m not gonna bring you in. | 听着 我不会抓你回去 |
[48:14] | That shit with the machete was way outta line. | 砍刀那事太过分了 |
[48:16] | But you gotta get rid of that gun and also do me a favor. | 但你得把枪扔了 再帮我个忙 |
[48:18] | Like what? | 什么忙 |
[48:19] | – You know Miss June, right? – Yeah. | -你认识琼小姐 对吧 -认识 |
[48:21] | All right, she’s always selling squares | 好的 她经常在本森街的 |
[48:22] | over on Benson in front of the liquor store. | 贩酒店门前卖散烟 |
[48:24] | Make sure no one messes with her or her friends, | 确保没人去招惹她和她朋友 |
[48:27] | and I’ll make sure no one messes with you. | 我就保证没人招惹你 |
[48:28] | Deal? | 好吗 |
[48:29] | All right. | 行 |
[48:30] | Doesn’t work? | 坏了吗 |
[48:33] | What about the cloud? | 那云盘呢 |
[48:33] | Do you have, like, a cloud link that you could send us? | 你有云盘链接能发我们吗 |
[48:35] | No, we don’t have anything like that. | 没有 我们没那种东西 |
[48:38] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[48:43] | It’s looking like, uh, | 看样子 |
[48:44] | Tami and I are buying a house. | 塔米和我要买房子了 |
[48:48] | What? | 什么 |
[48:51] | I wouldn’t. | 劝你别那么做 |
[48:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[48:55] | Our new owners, uh, | 我们的新老板 |
[48:57] | Patrick and Dante… | 帕特里克和丹特 |
[48:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[48:59] | …are making some changes. | 要做一些改变 |
[49:04] | What, uh-what kind of changes? | 什么改变 |
[49:06] | They’re reducing your hours, | 他们要削减你的工时 |
[49:07] | everybody’s hours, | 所有人的工时 |
[49:09] | and they’re kicking everybody down to minimum wage. | 而且要把所有人的工资都降到最低工资 |
[49:11] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[49:12] | This day keeps getting better and better. | 今天真是”越来越好”了 |
[49:13] | W-what, they want us to quit, or… | 怎么 他们想让我们辞职吗 还是 |
[49:15] | They think they’re doing us a favor. | 他们觉得这是在帮我们 |
[49:17] | Apparently most of the new shops | 听说大部分的新店 |
[49:19] | pay per project, not by the hour. | 都是按活儿付钱 不是给时薪 |
[49:26] | I’m gonna talk to them. | 我去和他们谈谈 |
[49:27] | Lip, I don’t think you should– | 利普 我觉得你不该… |
[49:28] | Hey, man, I’m just gonna talk to them. | 哥们 我就和他们谈谈 |
[49:30] | It’s all good. It’s all good. | 没事 没事 |
[49:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[49:37] | You’re, uh- you’re cutting my hours? | 你们要削减我的工时吗 |
[49:38] | Just a short-term thing till we can pull in more revenue. | 只是短期的 直到我们能有更多盈利 |
[49:41] | Oh, uh, and you’re making us work for minimum wage, right? | 还有 你们打算只给我们最低工资 是吗 |
[49:43] | So how about one or the other, right? | 不如两者选一吧 |
[49:45] | Otherwise, we’re all kind of fucked. | 否则我们就都完蛋了 |
[49:47] | There are plenty of really good builders out there | 外面有很多优秀的技工 |
[49:48] | who don’t have jobs who’d take that deal in a second. | 二话不说就会接受这份合约 |
[49:50] | Oh, there are plenty of really good builders here, | 这里就有很多优秀的技工 |
[49:52] | you know, who’ve been here a lot longer than you have, | 比你们来这的时间还久 |
[49:54] | who work their asses off every day. | 每天拼死拼活工作 |
[49:55] | You know, if anything, they deserve a raise. | 要较真的话 也该是给他们加薪 |
[49:58] | You work your ass off? | 你拼死拼活工作了吗 |
[50:00] | You’ve been gone since lunch. | 你午餐后就不见人影 |
[50:01] | Well, Brad knew where I was. | 布拉德知道我去哪儿了 |
[50:03] | I was gonna work tonight. | 我今晚打算加班的 |
[50:05] | Any other feedback? | 你还有其他话要说吗 |
[50:10] | No. | 没了 |
[50:12] | Cool, ’cause your ass is fired. | 很好 因为你被开除了 |
[50:13] | – What the fuck? – What? | -搞什么 -什么 |
[50:16] | Last thing I need is some blue-collar bad boy | 我最不需要自视清高的蓝领 |
[50:17] | subjecting me to a bunch of working-class jibber-jabber. | 给我说一堆工人阶级的屁话 |
[50:22] | – Oh, shit. – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | -见鬼 -天呐 天呐 |
[50:23] | Oh, my God. Dude! | 天呐 哥们 |
[50:24] | – What the fuck, man? – Fuck you! | -搞什么东西 老兄 -去你妈的 |
[50:26] | He’s not worth it. He’s not worth it. | 他不值得 他不值得 |
[50:28] | He’s not worth it. | 他不值得 |
[50:29] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[50:31] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[50:34] | You okay, man? | 你还好吗 哥们 |
[50:43] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[50:45] | You went to Ends Meet? | 你去了”蜜桃相约” |
[50:47] | Are you a prostitute? | 你是妓女吗 |
[50:51] | – No. – Are you a stripper? | -不是 -你是脱衣舞女吗 |
[50:52] | – No. – A drug dealer? | -不是 -贩毒的 |
[50:54] | I-I mean, not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[50:56] | What the fuck is this about? | 你问这些干什么 |
[50:57] | Why are you acting so crazy? | 你干嘛这么发疯 |
[50:58] | Why were you at a-a strip bar | 你为什么去了脱衣酒吧 |
[51:00] | and-and a restaurant and some random sketchy apartment, huh? | 餐厅和一个看起来不正经的公寓 |
[51:04] | Did you follow me around all day? | 你今天跟踪我了吗 |
[51:06] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[51:08] | I put Franny’s tracker in your bag. | 我把弗兰妮的追踪器放你包里了 |
[51:10] | W… | 什… |
[51:11] | why would you fucking do that? | 你他妈为什么要那么做 |
[51:13] | Because this morning | 因为今早 |
[51:13] | when I found out that you have a car, | 我发现你有辆车时 |
[51:15] | I realized that I don’t know anything about you. | 才意识到 我对你一无所知 |
[51:17] | Oh, my fucking God. | 我的老天 |
[51:20] | You are a psycho. | 你真是个疯婆子 |
[51:21] | I mean, what do you do every day? | 你每天都做些什么 |
[51:23] | Where do you live? | 你住在哪里 |
[51:24] | I don’t know shit. | 我通通不知道 |
[51:25] | I bartend at Ends Meet, | 我在俱乐部当酒保 |
[51:26] | and I drive for Postmates. | 在当日达快递当司机 |
[51:28] | That’s what I do all day. | 我每天就是做这些事 |
[51:32] | You wanna know where I live? | 你想知道我住哪儿 |
[51:35] | I bounce around and crash on people’s couches, | 我居无定所 睡在别人家沙发过夜 |
[51:37] | but I basically live in my car. | 但大部分时候就睡我车上 |
[51:40] | Once the virus shut the city down, | 因为疫情封城之后 |
[51:41] | there was no fucking work. | 就没有工作了 |
[51:42] | Do you remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[51:44] | I couldn’t pay rent. | 我付不起房租 |
[51:49] | I-I didn’t know. | 我都不知道 |
[51:53] | Yeah, that’s ’cause I didn’t want you to know. | 是啊 因为我不想让你知道 |
[51:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:04] | How are we supposed to be in a relationship | 我们这样怎么当恋人 |
[52:06] | if you don’t trust me? | 你都不信任我 |
[52:08] | Are we in a relationship? | 我们是恋人吗 |
[52:10] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[52:12] | – Who’s that? – Sandy! | -那是谁 -桑迪 |
[52:15] | It’s my fucking husband. | 是我该死的丈夫 |
[52:16] | – Sandy, I know you’re in there! – Your what? | -桑迪 我知道你在里面 -你的什么 |
[52:18] | – I gotta go. – What? | -我得闪人了 -什么 |
[52:19] | I’ll-I’ll explain everything later. | 我迟点再跟你解释一切 |
[52:21] | Go to fucking hell, Royal! | 你去死吧 罗亚尔 |
[52:23] | – Sandy, you just can’t run away! – Fuck! | -桑迪 你跑不掉的 -操 |
[52:31] | Hey, baby. How’d it go? | 宝贝 怎么样了 |
[52:33] | It’s damn depressing. | 郁闷死了 |
[52:34] | Most of the Black people are gone. | 大部分黑人都搬走了 |
[52:36] | The ones that are still there are dumb shits. | 还住在那里的都是智障 |
[52:38] | How am I supposed to get out the vote | 我怎么可能争取得到选票 |
[52:39] | when most of the vote has gone to Yorkville? | 大部分选民都搬去约克维尔了 |
[52:45] | Hey. So did you do it? | 你下手了吗 |
[52:48] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[52:51] | It. | 那件事 |
[52:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[52:55] | Mrs. McCurdy. | 麦柯迪太太 |
[52:56] | You said you were going to…you know. | 你说你要去…你懂的 |
[52:58] | I never said that. | 我才没说过 |
[52:59] | What kind of a sick– | 你把我当什么人渣… |
[53:01] | …kill her. | …杀了她 |
[53:03] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[53:04] | Yes. Oh, I tried. | 这件事啊 我试过了 |
[53:06] | – What happened? – I pulled the plug, | -结果呢 -我拔掉了管子 |
[53:08] | but she didn’t die. | 但她没死 |
[53:09] | In fact, I had to fight her. | 事实上 我还跟她搏斗了一番 |
[53:10] | The woman is full of surprises. | 那女人真让人意想不到 |
[53:12] | Slight build but Bruce Lee strong. | 虽然瘦小 但力道堪比李小龙 |
[53:14] | So, what, that’s it? You’re just gonna give up? | 怎么 你就这样放弃了吗 |
[53:16] | What do you want me to do, stab her? | 不然你想让我怎么做 捅她吗 |
[53:18] | I’m not a monster. | 我又不是禽兽 |
[53:18] | We begin with tonight’s top story. | 首先报道今晚的头条新闻 |
[53:20] | An impromptu Unite the Right rally | 在加菲公园临时召集的 |
[53:23] | in Garfield Park results in dozens of arrests. | 团结右翼集会导致数十人被捕 |
[53:26] | When protesters showed up to stop the rally, | 反对者到现场阻止集会时 |
[53:29] | things escalated quickly, leading to violence… | 事态迅速升级 引发暴力… |
[53:33] | I am poor… | 我是穷光蛋 |
[53:36] | unemployed, and pretty soon, | 现在失业了 很快 |
[53:39] | I’m gonna be homeless. | 我也会无家可归 |
[53:53] | How long you been sober for? | 你戒酒多长时间了 |
[53:58] | About two and a half years. | 两年半 |
[54:01] | Almost six months for me. | 我快满六个月了 |
[54:05] | You know, in the old days, | 过去 |
[54:07] | if that shit had happened, | 如果发生那种破事 |
[54:09] | I’d be at BornFree right now, | 我早就去”生而自由” |
[54:11] | stealing everything in sight. | 把能偷的都偷走了 |
[54:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[54:17] | See, old Lip, | 过去的利普 |
[54:19] | he wasn’t the, uh, upstanding citizen | 不像现在的他 |
[54:20] | that he is today. | 是个正直市民 |
[54:25] | Well, that’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[54:26] | You still got the keys? | 你还有钥匙吗 |
[54:32] | Yeah. | 有 |
[55:00] | Get the fuck out of here! | 给我滚出去 |
[55:04] | I’m gonna get you! | 老子一定会抓住你的 |
[55:05] | – No! – You hear me? | -不 -听见了吗 |
[55:09] | Not today, rednecks! | 今天不行 红脖子老粗 |
[55:30] | I gotta piss like a racehorse. | 我要大尿一泡 |
[56:06] | Help. | 救命 |
[56:09] | Help. | 救命 |