时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh, sh– | 我操 |
[00:08] | – Uh, V. – Yeah? | -小维 -嗯 |
[00:10] | V. | 小维 |
[00:12] | Did you know they were coming? | 你知道他们要来吗 |
[00:13] | No! Hell no! | 当然不知道啊 |
[00:16] | ‘Scuse me. Can I help you? | 不好意思 你们有事吗 |
[00:18] | Oh, sure, this is what you’re here for? | 原来你们是来问这个的 |
[00:20] | Okay, here’s what happened last week on Shameless. | 好吧 以下是上周《无耻家庭》的剧情 |
[00:24] | Married people you know with kids | 你们认识的已婚有娃夫妻 |
[00:25] | can still have fantastic sex. | 还是可以打炮打个爽的 |
[00:31] | Our community has been infiltrated by undesirables. | 我们的社区被不速之客入侵了 |
[00:35] | The Milkoviches. | 米尔科维奇一家 |
[00:36] | We have to move away from the racists. | 我们必须搬走 远离那些种族歧视者 |
[00:40] | It’s a good training wheel gun. | 这是把不错的练手手枪 |
[00:41] | Point and shoot, just like Call of Duty. | 瞄准后开枪 就跟游戏《使命召唤》里一样 |
[00:43] | And it’s okay if you shoot a Milkovich. | 如果你开枪打了米尔科维奇家的人也没关系 |
[00:44] | No one cares. | 没人在乎 |
[00:46] | You know how it is these days. | 你也知道这年头都不容易 |
[00:47] | You gotta scrape together whatever you can, man. | 得想尽办法多凑点钱 |
[00:48] | That doesn’t mean you can kick people | 那你也不能把别人 |
[00:49] | out of their fucking houses. | 从他们家里赶走啊 |
[00:50] | Are we in a relationship? | 我们是恋人吗 |
[00:53] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[00:55] | – Who’s that? – Sandy! | -那是谁 -桑迪 |
[00:57] | It’s my fucking husband. | 是我该死的丈夫 |
[00:59] | – I know you’re in there! – Your what? | -我知道你在里面 -你的什么 |
[01:00] | Not today, rednecks! | 今天不行 红脖子老粗 |
[01:11] | I am poor, unemployed, and pretty soon, | 我是穷光蛋 失业了 很快 |
[01:14] | I’m gonna be homeless. | 我也会无家可归 |
[01:15] | You know, in the old days, I’d be at BornFree right now, | 过去 如果发生那种破事 我早就去”生而自由” |
[01:18] | stealing everything in sight. | 把能偷的都偷走了 |
[01:19] | You still got the keys? | 你还有钥匙吗 |
[01:22] | Yeah. | 有 |
[02:45] | Fuck! | 操 |
[02:46] | Darker than Satan’s asshole in here. | 这里比魔鬼的屁眼还黑 |
[02:53] | All right, I’ma hit parts. | 我去拿零件 |
[02:54] | Mick, grab some bikes, and, uh, Brad, office. | 米奇 搬摩托车 布拉德 扫荡办公室 |
[03:00] | Wait, why are you using real names? | 等等 你干嘛用真名 |
[03:02] | Hey, relax, we’re gonna take the security camera. | 淡定 我们会拿走监控摄像头的 |
[03:06] | And what-what if they bugged the place? | 万一这地方被监听了呢 |
[03:08] | Hey, Mission Impossible, less talking, more stealing. | 《碟中谍》特工 别废话了 赶紧偷 |
[03:18] | What the fuck is this shit? | 这是什么鬼玩意 |
[03:25] | Hey, hey, three grand in the safe. | 保险箱里有三千块 |
[03:29] | Fuck that one. It’s a piece of shit. | 别偷那个 那辆车是垃圾 |
[03:31] | Grab some chrome pipes and carburetors, parts room. | 拿镀铬管和汽化器 在零件室 |
[03:37] | Shit feels expensive. It’s heavy. | 这箱东西感觉很值钱 沉得很 |
[03:48] | Hey, what the fuck you doing? | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[03:51] | Making it look like Mexicans broke in. | 将现场伪造成墨西哥人破门盗窃 |
[04:00] | Fucking freezing in here. | 这里面冷死人了 |
[04:02] | Why’d you get a refrigerated truck? | 你为什么要开冷藏车来 |
[04:04] | ‘Cause, Brad, there’s not a lot of options last-minute. | 因为临时需要用车 选择很有限 布拉德 |
[04:09] | Where we fencing this shit? | 这些货我们去哪脱手 |
[04:11] | I don’t know. Out of state, probably. | 我不知道 估计卖到州外吧 |
[04:13] | Wait, you haven’t lined up a fence yet? | 等等 你还没安排好交易吗 |
[04:14] | No. | 没有 |
[04:15] | Great fucking plan, Lip. | 计划真周详啊 利普 |
[04:17] | Which one of you geniuses came up with it? | 你们哪个天才想出来的 |
[04:18] | Well, it was a group effort: me, Brad, couple of six-packs. | 大家都有出力 我 布拉德还有一打啤酒 |
[04:21] | Couple of s– | 一打… |
[04:23] | You off the wagon again? | 你又开始喝酒了 |
[04:24] | Yeah, just one night. | 对 就一晚 |
[04:26] | “Just one night”–isn’t that what every alcoholic says? | “就一晚” 这不就是酒鬼的标准说辞吗 |
[04:32] | Monica! Oh, Monica! | 莫妮卡 莫妮卡 |
[04:36] | Hop the fuck up, Monny. | 使劲啊 莫妮 |
[04:37] | You are still the best I’ve ever had. | 和你上床仍然是最爽的 |
[04:45] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[04:48] | Oh, Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[05:00] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[05:03] | Sorry I can’t…stay for another round there, | 抱歉 我不能留下来再打一炮 |
[05:06] | Monny. | 莫妮 |
[05:10] | I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班 |
[05:17] | You wanna meet at The Alibi a little bit later | 你想晚点去艾莱伯酒吧 |
[05:20] | for, uh, happy hour? Ha. | 喝特价酒吗 |
[05:22] | Sure. Where do you work? | 好啊 你在哪上班 |
[05:29] | I didn’t mean to pry, honey. | 我不是故意探查你隐私 亲 |
[05:31] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[05:32] | Oh, and, uh, | 还有 |
[05:33] | Frank, honey, | 弗兰克 亲 |
[05:35] | when we’re not having sex, | 我们不上床的时候 |
[05:37] | could you use my real name? | 你能不能喊我的真名 |
[05:41] | Letty? | 莱蒂 |
[05:43] | What? Uh… | 什么 |
[05:44] | Like, I’m cool with “Monica” in bed if that’s your kink, | 如果你喜欢在床上叫我莫妮卡 我没意见 |
[05:47] | but when we’re just hanging out, | 但平时相处也这么叫 |
[05:48] | it doesn’t feel right. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[05:49] | Just… call me by my name, okay? | 就叫我的真名 行吗 |
[06:00] | Um, “Bor…jurno”? | “泥嚎” |
[06:03] | Can I speak to Pope Francis, please? | 我想找教皇方济各 |
[06:11] | What’s the penance for accidentally shooting someone… | 不小心开枪打了人 要如何赎罪 |
[06:15] | if they’re alive but paralyzed? | 那人还活着 不过瘫痪了 |
[06:17] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[06:27] | Eggs, bacon, and pancakes. | 鸡蛋 培根 还有煎饼 |
[06:30] | You fuck someone? | 你出轨了吗 |
[06:32] | What? No. I can’t make breakfast? | 什么 没有 我不能做早餐吗 |
[06:35] | – Coffee? – Uh, no, no, I’m good. | -要咖啡吗 -不用了 |
[06:37] | I already had six cups. | 我已经喝了六杯 |
[06:39] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[06:40] | How long have you been up? | 你起来多久了 |
[06:42] | Uh, a while. | 一阵子 |
[06:44] | You know, Brad needed a meeting, | 布拉德需要去互助会 |
[06:45] | so we hit the 6:30 at the church. | 所以我们赶上教堂6点半那次 |
[06:47] | Brad needed a meeting? | 布拉德需要去互助会 |
[06:49] | Uh, yeah, no, I mean, I guess | 是也不是 我意思是 |
[06:50] | we-we both did. | 我们都需要 |
[06:52] | You know, between the house stuff and BornFree, | 家里的事和”生而自由” |
[06:54] | it’s kind of been a lot. | 让我承受不来 |
[06:56] | Okay, well, tell me before it gets to be too much, okay? | 好吧 如果你快扛不住了就告诉我好吗 |
[07:00] | Can’t handle you falling off the wagon right now. | 你现在可不能酒瘾复发 |
[07:03] | Right. Yeah. | 嗯 好 |
[07:05] | I saw my dad yesterday. | 我昨天去看了我爸 |
[07:08] | He might lose the house. | 他的房子可能保不住了 |
[07:10] | – Damn, it’s that bad? – Yeah. | -我去 有那么糟吗 -是啊 |
[07:13] | Cami’s baby cleaned out his savings. | 治卡米的孩子花光了他的积蓄 |
[07:15] | He never received his SBA loan. | 他也没收到小企业局的贷款 |
[07:18] | Cory’s gonna move back home | 科莉打算搬回家住 |
[07:19] | to help with the mortgage payments, | 分担房贷按揭 |
[07:20] | but probably won’t be enough. | 但可能还不够 |
[07:25] | I told him that I would talk to you | 我跟他说我会找你商量 |
[07:28] | about us maybe taking over my old bedroom. | 看要不要接手住在我以前的卧室 |
[07:32] | What? No. No, no, no, absolutely not. | 什么 不行 绝对不行 |
[07:35] | Okay, look, I know it’s not ideal, | 听我说 我知道那里不太理想 |
[07:36] | but we’re gonna need someplace to live. | 但我们总得找个地方落脚啊 |
[07:38] | Plus, the extra couple hundred we could pitch in each month, | 再加上我们每个月都能贡献两百块 |
[07:40] | it would really make a difference for Dad. | 这真的能帮爸爸一个大忙 |
[07:42] | And free child care. Two hot meals a day. | 还有免费看娃服务 一天两餐热腾腾的饭菜 |
[07:45] | Yeah, you get that in prison too. | 这些监狱里也有 |
[07:47] | Do we have a choice, Lip? | 我们有得选吗 利普 |
[07:48] | You got fired. We have bills. | 你被炒鱿鱼了 我们还要付账单 |
[07:50] | You know, you can’t get a mortgage without a job, | 没工作就申请不了按揭 |
[07:52] | and either way, we can’t afford a house now. | 不管怎样 我们现在没能力买房 |
[07:54] | So then we move back into the RV, right? | 那我们就搬回房车 好吗 |
[07:58] | Next to your family | 住在你家人 |
[07:59] | and a gang of homicidal Milkoviches? | 和一群有杀人倾向的米尔科维奇旁边吗 |
[08:01] | At least there, we can have loud sex. | 至少在那里 我们可以大声叫床 |
[08:03] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[08:04] | You know, we can walk around in our underwear. | 我们可以穿着内裤四处晃悠 |
[08:07] | A-at Bob’s, I feel like I need to take a shower | 在鲍勃家的话 我觉得我每次都得 |
[08:09] | and put on a tie every time I want a cup of coffee. | 先洗个澡打个领带才能去喝咖啡 |
[08:14] | Okay, uh, well, if you have any helpful suggestions | 那好吧 如果你有任何建设性建议 |
[08:17] | about where we’re gonna live, I’m all ears. | 我们能去哪里住 我洗耳恭听 |
[08:22] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[08:23] | No, what the fuck does that mean, Lip, | 不行 那话是什么意思 利普 |
[08:25] | you’ll figure it out? | 你会想办法 |
[08:26] | ‘Cause I thought that we were a we now. | 我还以为我们现在是一体的了 |
[08:29] | And we are. | 我们就是啊 |
[08:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | Well… | 那… |
[08:36] | keep me posted on what we come up with. | “我们”想到什么了记得告诉我一声 |
[08:48] | Oh, the prodigal thief returns. | 浪子小偷回来了啊 |
[08:50] | Don’t give me shit. | 别发牢骚 |
[08:51] | I was doing a favor for your brother. | 我是去帮你哥了 |
[08:53] | Yeah? How’d your expedition go? | 是吗 你的探险活动怎么样了 |
[08:55] | What expedition? | 什么探险 |
[08:58] | Ian got his period this morning, | 伊恩今早来大姨夫了 |
[08:59] | sent me out for doughnuts. | 派我去买甜甜圈 |
[09:01] | Got to Sweet Susan’s before they sold out of chocolate cream. | 去”甜蜜苏珊”买了奶油巧克力味的 再晚就卖光了 |
[09:04] | I love Sweet Susan’s. | 我超爱吃”甜蜜苏珊”的 |
[09:05] | Fucking five-oh favorite. | 你们臭条子就喜欢吃 |
[09:07] | Is it laundry day or something? | 今天是你的洗衣日吗 |
[09:08] | Day off. | 今天放假 |
[09:09] | What’s on deck? | 有什么安排 |
[09:10] | Furniture store. | 去家具店 |
[09:11] | Gonna blow my sweet cop paycheck | 准备花光我的警察工资 |
[09:13] | on a brand-new crib. | 采购个全新小窝 |
[09:14] | – You moving out? – Moving down. | -你要搬出去吗 -搬下去 |
[09:16] | Taking over the basement. | 占领地下室 |
[09:17] | None of you fuckers are allowed down there. | 你们这群傻逼都不准进去 |
[09:19] | Good morning, Gallagher youth. | 早上好 加拉格小子们 |
[09:21] | Fuck off, Frank. | 滚一边去 弗兰克 |
[09:23] | Walked past the Milkovich house. | 刚经过了米尔科维奇家 |
[09:24] | Guess what I saw in the front yard. | 猜猜我在前院看见了什么 |
[09:29] | Absolutely nothing! | 什么都没看见 |
[09:31] | Not a racist redneck or human turd in sight. | 没看到半个种族歧视的红脖子老粗和人形屎坨坨 |
[09:34] | Even the tent city’s quiet. | 连帐篷区都消停了 |
[09:37] | Terry’s drive-by shooting’s gonna be the best thing | 特里被驾车经过的人枪击将会成为 |
[09:39] | to ever happen to the South Side. | 南区发生过的最美妙的事 |
[09:42] | Anybody have any leads on who shot him? | 有人有线索知道是谁干的吗 |
[09:44] | – Whoever did deserves a medal. – Eh, I doubt we’re looking. | -不管是谁都值得一枚勋章 -我们估计不会调查 |
[09:46] | It’s not like Chicago PD’s gonna waste taxpayer dollars | 芝加哥警局才不会浪费纳税人的钱 |
[09:49] | on some piece of shit like Terry Milkovich. | 在特里·米尔科维奇这种人渣身上 |
[09:52] | No offense, Mick. | 无意冒犯 米奇 |
[09:53] | None taken. | 没事 |
[09:54] | Oh, asshole’s coming home today. | 这混蛋今天就要回家了 |
[09:56] | What, already? | 什么 就回吗 |
[09:57] | Shouldn’t he be going to rehab? | 他不应该去康复中心吗 |
[09:59] | No such thing as rehab for the poor. | 穷人没有康复这一说 |
[10:02] | They just dig out the bullet, staple you shut, | 他们只会挖出子弹 用订书机钉好伤口 |
[10:04] | and kick you in the nuts on the way out. | 然后在你出院时踢爆你的蛋蛋 |
[10:06] | They sending him home with a nurse or something, at least? | 他们至少会派个护士之类的回家照顾他吧 |
[10:09] | I don’t think so. | 应该不会 |
[10:10] | Sandy’s been dealing with the hospital. | 桑迪在跟医院的人沟通 |
[10:11] | I was hoping the fucker’d just die. | 我只想那个王八蛋赶紧死 |
[10:13] | Maybe Sandy’s husband could help. | 也许桑迪的老公可以帮忙 |
[10:16] | Royal? No fucking way. | 罗亚尔吗 别扯了 |
[10:17] | That guy’s a douchebag. | 那家伙就是个混球 |
[10:19] | Is that where she’s been staying, with Royal? | 她一直都和罗亚尔住一起吗 |
[10:22] | Fuck should I know? Ask yourself. | 我他妈鬼知道 问你自己去 |
[10:24] | Yeah, I would if she called me back. | 她要是回我电话我当然就能知道 |
[10:25] | I’ve left her, like, 30 messages. | 我给她留了30条信息 |
[10:27] | That is 29 times too many. | 你多发了29条 |
[10:29] | Tell her to grow some ovaries and come talk to me. | 叫她有种一点别逃避 来跟我谈 |
[10:31] | Don’t get me involved in your dyke drama. | 别把我扯进你们的拉拉闹剧里 |
[10:33] | Deal with your own mess. | 自己的破事自己解决 |
[10:34] | My mess? | 我的破事 |
[10:35] | She’s the one who’s married… to a dude! | 是她跟一个男人结婚了 好吗 |
[10:39] | Should anyone need me… I’ll be upstairs. | 如果有人需要我帮忙 我就在楼上 |
[10:42] | Nobody needs you, Frank. | 没人需要你 弗兰克 |
[10:46] | Hey, Debs, uh, think we could finish up | 小黛 我们今天能完成 |
[10:48] | the ambulance today? | 救护车的改装吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah, sure, I’m finally getting my ankle monitor off this morning, | 可以 我今天上午终于可以拆掉脚踝监视器了 |
[10:52] | but, uh, in a few hours, I should have a little bit of time. | 但还得过几个小时才行 |
[10:54] | That work? | 可以吗 |
[10:56] | Can I get a ride to school, Debs? | 能送我去学校吗 小黛 |
[10:57] | Sure, Liam. | 没问题 利亚姆 |
[10:58] | Anybody else? Do you need anything? | 还有谁 你要我帮什么忙吗 |
[11:00] | A massage? | 比如按个摩 |
[11:01] | Wouldn’t say no. | 我是不会拒绝啦 |
[11:02] | Fuck off, Mickey. | 滚吧 米奇 |
[11:07] | Kev! | 小凯 |
[11:08] | Where are the brownie pans? | 布朗尼烤盘哪去了 |
[11:10] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 来咯 |
[11:12] | Two beautiful girls ready to show their mommy off at school. | 两个小美女已经准备好去学校炫耀她们的妈妈了 |
[11:15] | I am so excited to be class parent. | 去当陪课家长我好激动 |
[11:17] | I need a break from the adults. | 我需要暂时远离成人世界 |
[11:19] | Hey, how many voters did you register yesterday? | 昨天有多少选民登记 |
[11:21] | Three in five hours. | 我花了5个小时只有3个人登记 |
[11:23] | So many good Black folks died from the virus or moving away. | 太多好黑人同胞死于病毒或者搬走了 |
[11:26] | I’m starting to think we should give up | 我开始觉得我们应该放弃了 |
[11:28] | and leave the South Side to the gentrifiers. | 把南区让给那些中产阶级 |
[11:30] | Hey, those gentrifiers buy weed, | 那些中产阶级可是会买大麻 |
[11:32] | the expensive stuff with the weird names. | 和那些名字奇怪的贵货 |
[11:34] | I had some hipster kid come in for an edible yesterday. | 昨天有个嬉皮士小孩来买食用大麻 |
[11:36] | He said that we’re the up-and-coming neighborhood, | 他说我们的街区是未来之星 |
[11:39] | said we’re the next Pilsen. | 我们这就是下一个比尔森街区[全球最酷街区之一] |
[11:41] | Pilsen? | 比尔森 |
[11:42] | The place where they do art walks? | 办艺术展的那个地方吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah, and the fancy food trucks. | 是的 还有高级小吃车 |
[11:45] | The other kids are gonna be so jealous of you. | 其他孩子肯定会很嫉妒你们 |
[11:47] | You guys have the sexiest mama on the South Side. | 你们的妈妈是全南区最性感的 |
[11:52] | A-and the smartest. | 也是最聪明的 |
[11:53] | Damn right, the smartest. | 当然是最聪明的 |
[11:56] | Girls, in 2021, we are ignoring the male gaze | 女儿们 2021年我们要无视男性凝视 |
[12:00] | and focusing on our minds. | 专注于自己的想法 |
[12:01] | It’s where the energy needs to go. | 这才是努力的方向 |
[12:03] | Well, this male gaze is gonna focus on you walking out that door. | 那本男性要专注凝视着你走出那扇门 |
[12:16] | Frank, can I ask you something? | 弗兰克 我能问你点事吗 |
[12:20] | Do you believe in God? | 你相信有上帝吗 |
[12:21] | I mean, the evidence is thin, | 虽然证据极少 |
[12:22] | but I think God is real… | 但我认为上帝是真实存在的 |
[12:25] | …which means so is Hell. | 所以地狱也是真实存在的 |
[12:29] | Say you did something bad by accident. | 如果你不小心做了什么坏事 |
[12:32] | Do you still go down there and get tortured by demons? | 还会下地狱被恶魔们折磨吗 |
[12:37] | Little hard to masturbate when you keep asking me | 你一直问我关于天主教的问题 |
[12:39] | questions about Catholicism, kid. | 让我有点下不去手自慰了 孩子 |
[12:43] | It’s fine. I give up anyway. | 没事 反正我也放弃了 |
[12:46] | Son, Hell, much like prisons, | 儿子 地狱就和监狱差不多 |
[12:48] | is just a way to frighten people into submission. | 只是个唬人服从的手段 |
[12:52] | You can buy a pardon from the Catholic Church, | 你可以从天主教会那里买赎罪券 |
[12:55] | be absolved of your sins, | 来免除你的罪过 |
[12:57] | just like you can buy a judge. | 就像你可以买通一个法官 |
[12:59] | It’s the oldest scam in the book. | 这是最古老的骗局 |
[13:01] | How much is a pardon? | 一张赎罪券多少钱 |
[13:02] | More than you’ll ever have. | 反正你是买不起 |
[13:04] | If you’re worried about something, go confess. | 如果你担心 就去忏悔 |
[13:06] | Light some candles, say some Hail Marys, | 点几支蜡烛 说几遍圣母玛利亚 |
[13:09] | and voil?, you’re back on God’s good side, | 然后你就又站在上帝口中的好人那边了 |
[13:12] | unless, of course, you did something really bad. | 当然了 除非你做了非常坏的事 |
[13:14] | Then you’ll be tormented in the deepest depths of Hell for eternity. | 那你就会在地狱最底层 生生世世被折磨 |
[13:20] | Last day at sex offender’s corner, Franny. | 今天之后我就摆脱性罪犯身份了 弗兰妮 |
[13:23] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒 |
[13:23] | Tomorrow I can walk you all the way to school. | 明天我就能一路送你走到学校了 |
[13:25] | Mommy, where’s Sandy? | 妈妈 桑迪呢 |
[13:29] | She’s off lying somewhere about being single. | 她去别的地方骗人说她是单身了 |
[13:31] | I want Sandy. | 我想要桑迪 |
[13:37] | Okay, say it again, sweetie. | 好 再说一遍 宝贝 |
[13:39] | Sandy needs to know just how much you miss her. | 要让桑迪知道你有多想她 |
[13:41] | Say, “Where’s Sandy? I want Sandy.” | 说”桑迪去哪了” “我想要桑迪” |
[13:44] | I want Sandy. | 我想要桑迪 |
[13:46] | Louder. | 大声点 |
[13:48] | I want Sandy. | 我想要桑迪 |
[13:49] | Louder, like you mean it. | 再大声点 带点真情实感 |
[13:52] | Thanks for nothing, Franny! | 谢谢你帮了个寂寞 弗兰妮 |
[14:01] | 你去哪了 我就想谈谈 在吗 去你妈的 桑迪 你结婚了吗 很好 你把弗兰妮弄哭了 | |
[14:15] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[14:16] | You volunteer, then. | 那你自告奋勇去做啊 |
[14:16] | Well, who put you in charge? | 是谁决定你说了算的 |
[14:18] | The Grand fucking Wizard, that’s who. | 3K党大祭师定的 |
[14:20] | What are you idiots doing? | 你们这群傻子干什么呢 |
[14:22] | Joey here has a dumb idea. | 乔伊有个馊主意 |
[14:24] | – Yeah. – Shut up! | -没错 -闭嘴 |
[14:25] | Can’t decide who’s gonna take care of Uncle Terry | 我们决定不了特里叔叔回来后 |
[14:26] | when he gets back. | 谁来照顾他 |
[14:27] | Take care? | 照顾 |
[14:28] | Feed him, empty his shit bag, and wash his balls. | 给他喂饭 倒排泄袋 洗他的蛋蛋 |
[14:31] | Fuck, man. Jeez, with the fucking imagery. | 操 天呐 有画面了 |
[14:33] | So we’re playing Russian roulette. | 所以我们要玩俄罗斯轮盘赌 |
[14:35] | Four of us, three bullets in the gun. | 四个人 三颗子弹 |
[14:36] | Whoever doesn’t get shot takes care of the cripple. | 没被打中的人就去照顾那个残废 |
[14:39] | Seems like a great plan. | 这计划听着不错 |
[14:41] | I shouldn’t have to play. | 我不该参加 |
[14:42] | I’m the one servicing that old bag | 为了能保住我们的房子 |
[14:43] | twice a week so we can keep our house. | 我一周要”服务”那个老不死的两次 |
[14:45] | Wait, you’re fucking McCurdy? | 等等 你献身去操麦柯迪太太吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah, he should get a pass. | 那确实应该放过他 |
[14:48] | Screw it. I’m going first. | 不管了 我先来 |
[14:49] | I’d rather die than wash Terry’s balls. | 我宁可死也不要帮特里洗蛋蛋 |
[14:51] | – All right. – Hold on, hold on. | -好 -等一下 等一下 |
[14:52] | Hold o– Put that down. | 等等 先把枪放下 |
[14:55] | Look, I’m not gonna lie | 听着 说实话 |
[14:56] | as fun as it would be to watch you all blow your fucking brains out, | 虽然看你们拿枪崩自己脑袋挺好玩的 |
[14:58] | I actually happen to like one or two of you. | 但我对你们其中一两个还算有点感情 |
[15:00] | So, Alek, you’re his favorite. You’re doing it. | 所以阿列克 他最疼爱你 你来照顾他 |
[15:04] | Yeah, he’s right. You’re his favorite. | 他说得对 他最疼爱你了 |
[15:05] | But that-that’s only because | 但那只是因为 |
[15:06] | I let him practice ringen on me as a kid. | 小时候我让他拿我擒拿 |
[15:09] | What’s ringen? | 什么是擒拿 |
[15:11] | German wrestling, very homo-sexy. | 德国摔跤 非常基情 |
[15:12] | And my shoulder’s still messed up. | 我的肩膀至今都有毛病 |
[15:14] | Well, you got off easy, | 你这算什么 |
[15:15] | ’cause he’s been actually trying to kill my ass last couple years. | 他这几年还想杀了我呢 |
[15:18] | So ring, ring, duty fucking calls. | 所以叮叮叮 你该干活了 |
[15:47] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[15:52] | Ah, Mrs. G. | 格里太太 |
[15:55] | Light brain teaser with your morning coffee, I see. | 一边喝清晨咖啡 一边动动脑啊 |
[15:58] | Good choice. | 很好 |
[15:58] | Gotta exercise those mental muscles. | 是得要锻炼锻炼脑力 |
[16:02] | What do you want, Frank? | 你想怎么样 弗兰克 |
[16:04] | I’m here to pick up my stuff. | 我来拿我的货 |
[16:06] | What stuff? | 什么货 |
[16:09] | I…I paid for five ounces in advance. | 我预付了五盎司货的钱 |
[16:13] | You wrote it down somewhere, | 你把它写下来了 |
[16:14] | on a Post-it note, back of a napkin– | 写在一张便条上 或是一张餐巾纸的背面 |
[16:16] | No need to write it down. Mind’s a steel trap. | 没必要写下来 老娘有捕兽夹般的记忆力 |
[16:19] | We’re all settled up. I don’t owe you anything. | 我们的账都结清了 我不欠你任何东西 |
[16:22] | Okay, now, I’m not just a college kid | 听着 我可不是大学里的小屁孩 |
[16:24] | buying a doobie with his daddy’s money. | 想用他爸爸的钱买一支大麻烟 |
[16:27] | My sativa, please. | 请给我我的萨迪瓦大麻 |
[16:28] | Everything okay out here? | 这里没出什么事吧 |
[16:29] | Yes. No! | 没事 不 |
[16:31] | No, your mom’s trying to pull a fast one on me. | 有事 你妈妈想骗我 |
[16:35] | You know, there was a time on the South Side | 知道吗 曾几何时 在南区 |
[16:37] | when we had honor, a code. | 我们做事是讲荣誉 有准则的 |
[16:39] | Maybe it was before you people moved in. | 也许那都是你们这帮人搬来之前的事了 |
[16:41] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么东西 |
[16:42] | No idea. Frank? | 不知道 弗兰克 |
[16:44] | You gonna leave or not? | 你到底走不走 |
[16:45] | No! Absolutely not– | 不走 绝对不… |
[16:51] | Why don’t you guys move back here? | 你们为什么不搬回这儿住 |
[16:53] | Oh, Tami doesn’t want to, | 塔米不想 |
[16:54] | said she’d rather have Fred see white nationalists | 她宁愿让弗莱德在鲍勃家的电视上看到白人民族主义者 |
[16:57] | on the TV at Bob’s than in the yard next door, | 也不想他看到隔壁院子里那群 |
[16:59] | and, you know, I can’t say I blame her. | 这点上我倒是不能怪她 |
[17:01] | The neighborhood’s on the up, | 这一带在变好 |
[17:02] | but block keeps getting shittier. | 但这个街区是越来越糟了 |
[17:04] | Pop? | 喝汽水吗 |
[17:06] | Maybe we should just cut our losses, move in with Bob. | 也许我们该及时止损 搬到鲍勃家住 |
[17:10] | We can be the fucked-up Brady Bunch. | 我们可以成为混得不好的脱线家族 |
[17:11] | No, no, no, don’t give up yet, man. All right? | 不不 别那么快就放弃 |
[17:14] | Look, we sell the stuff from BornFree. | 我们把”生而自由”的东西卖了 |
[17:16] | That’ll carry us for a while. | 那能让我们撑一段时间 |
[17:17] | We’ll put the parts and the tools downstairs. | 我们可以把零件和工具放到楼下 |
[17:19] | Now, our only real problem are the bikes. | 唯一棘手的是那些摩托 |
[17:21] | Can’t use my garage. It’s full of baby crap. | 我的车库没法用 那里堆满了婴儿用品 |
[17:24] | Yeah, we couldn’t use that anyway. | 本来就不能用你的车库 |
[17:25] | You know, it’s the first place the cops would look. | 警察一来首先就会查那里 |
[17:27] | The cops? | 警察 |
[17:29] | Yeah, they might come poking around. | 他们可能会来打探 |
[17:31] | Guess you’ve done this before. | 看来这种事你不是第一次干了 |
[17:32] | Yeah, it’s in the Gallagher playbook. | 这写在加拉格家的生存手册里 |
[17:33] | You get it at birth. | 一出生就会拿到 |
[17:34] | Your brother’s not gonna be a problem, the cop? | 你那个当警察的弟弟不会来找麻烦吧 |
[17:36] | No, Carl wouldn’t turn on family. | 不会 卡尔不会背叛家人 |
[17:42] | And Steely Susan. There you go. | 钢铁苏珊 给你 |
[17:44] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:45] | Enjoy responsibly. | 适度享受哦 |
[17:48] | I mean, with rehab, he might move his arms again one day. | 有康复治疗的话 他有朝一日也许能动胳膊 |
[17:50] | – Who knows? He could even walk. – I don’t get it. | -谁知道呢 他说不定还能走路 -我不明白 |
[17:53] | What’s so great about your dad walking again? | 你爸又能走路有什么好的 |
[17:55] | Less of a burden on the family. | 减轻家族负担 |
[17:56] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在讨论什么 |
[17:58] | Terry’s coming home today. | 特里今天回家 |
[17:59] | So soon? | 这么快 |
[18:00] | Don’t worry. He’s a fucking vegetable. | 不用担心 他现在是个傻缺植物人了 |
[18:03] | That’s the most I’ve heard you talk about your dad in…ever. | 这是我至今听你谈论你爸最多的一次 |
[18:06] | Why do you care? | 你为什么关心他 |
[18:07] | Why save a man just to dump him on his family? | 为什么要救一个只会加重他家人负担的人 |
[18:10] | Like, do the world a favor. Pull the fucking plug already. | 替世界做件好事 赶紧把他呼吸机插头拔了 |
[18:13] | Jesus, Mick. | 天呐 米奇 |
[18:14] | Being long-term sick is worse than death. | 长期疾病比死亡还痛苦 |
[18:16] | You fix that by improving services, | 解决方法是提高护理水平 |
[18:18] | not by killing people. | 而不是杀人 |
[18:19] | I don’t wanna pay for Terry’s wet nurse | 我不想用我缴的税款 |
[18:21] | with my tax money. | 给特里请保姆 |
[18:22] | You pay taxes on this weed? | 这大麻你纳税了吗 |
[18:24] | Sometimes, a little bit. | 有时候吧 付一点点 |
[18:26] | It’s a lot of product, Kev. | 这批货量可不少 小凯 |
[18:28] | Yeah, he almost shat himself on the way here. | 来的路上他都快吓屎了 |
[18:30] | I’ll feel better once we finish up the ambulance. | 等改装好救护车我就不会那么紧张了 |
[18:32] | We’re bulletproofing it | 我们要装防弹板 |
[18:33] | and adding a safe for all this cash. | 还要加个保险箱 用来装这些现金 |
[18:35] | Smart, weed’s selling faster | 机智 隔离时期 |
[18:36] | than toilet paper during quarantine. | 大麻比厕纸卖得还快 |
[18:39] | All right, nice doing business with you, Chapo. | 和你做生意很愉快 大毒枭 |
[18:42] | Come on, sugar tits. | 走吧 大胸甜心 |
[18:43] | We got an ambulance to pimp out. | 还有辆救护车等着我们装饰 |
[19:04] | Hey, Timmy. It’s me, Liam, from next door. | 提米 是我 利亚姆 你的邻居 |
[19:07] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[19:09] | Um, I heard about your Uncle Terry. | 我听说你叔叔特里的事了 |
[19:11] | Not my uncle, my dad. | 不是我叔叔 是我爸 |
[19:13] | Well, guess he’s actually my uncle and my dad. | 好吧 其实他同时是我爸和我叔 |
[19:16] | I’m really sorry, man. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:17] | Why do you give a shit? | 你干嘛在乎 |
[19:19] | It’s just sad that– | 就是很让人难过… |
[19:20] | Only time a man apologizes for something | 无缘无故没有人会道歉 |
[19:22] | is if he did it or knows who did. | 除非就是他干的 或者他知道是谁干的 |
[19:24] | You know who it was? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[19:26] | Do you? | 知道吗 |
[19:27] | No! I was just trying to– | 不 我只是想… |
[19:29] | When we find the bastard that shot | 等我们找到那个射伤特里老爸的混蛋 |
[19:30] | Pappy Terry, he’ll be more than paralyzed. | 他可就不止瘫痪那么简单了 |
[19:32] | We’ll cut him up, bleed him out, | 我们会把他大卸八块 放干他的血 |
[19:34] | grind him up, and feed him to our dogs. | 绞成碎肉 然后拿去喂我们的狗 |
[19:49] | – Sir– – It says right here. | -先生 -这里清清楚楚写着 |
[19:51] | – Right here! – Uh, sir? | -白纸黑字 -先生 |
[19:52] | Someone from bathrooms | 卫浴区的工作人员 |
[19:53] | to the living room section, please. | 麻烦来起居室区 谢谢 |
[19:56] | It says right here on the receipt, | 发票上清清楚楚写着 |
[19:58] | free returns for 90 days. | 90天内免费退货 |
[19:59] | Uh, your purchase was made 123 days ago. | 但是你的购买日期是123天之前 |
[20:02] | No, it wasn’t! | 不 不是 |
[20:03] | Sir, I can tell you used a ballpoint pen | 先生 我能看出来你用原子笔 |
[20:05] | to change the three to a four. | 把那个3改成了4 |
[20:07] | You calling me a fucking liar now? | 你是说老子是骗子 |
[20:08] | You know what? I wanna speak to your manager. | 我要找你们经理 |
[20:09] | – Where is he? – Hey, is there a problem over here? | -他在哪里 -这边有什么问题吗 |
[20:12] | ‘Cause it looks like from over there, | 因为从那边看起来 |
[20:13] | you’re harassing this kind and capable lady manager | 你在骚扰这位和蔼能干的经理女士 |
[20:15] | who’s just trying to help you out with your return. | 她只是想帮你解决退货的问题 |
[20:21] | I might’ve lost my temper. | 我可能情绪失控了 |
[20:22] | Why don’t you take a walk and come back when you find it? | 不如你去散散步 等冷静了再回来吧 |
[20:27] | Yes, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[20:30] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[20:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:36] | Real asshole. | 真是个混蛋 |
[20:38] | Not even the worst one today. | 这还不是今天最糟的一个 |
[20:40] | People are so on edge since the corona. | 新冠爆发后大家都很暴躁 |
[20:43] | Thank you for rescuing me, um… | 多谢你救了我 你叫… |
[20:45] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[20:46] | Tish. | 蒂什 |
[20:48] | You kind of came out of nowhere, Carl. | 你就好像是神兵天降 卡尔 |
[20:50] | Oh, no, I just came from the recliner section. | 不是 我是从躺椅区过来的 |
[20:53] | Right. Well, I can help you. | 好吧 我可以帮你选 |
[20:56] | Are you looking for anything in particular? | 你有什么特别的要求吗 |
[20:58] | I’m looking for something comfortable but not too stuffy. | 我想找一个舒服但不太闷的 |
[21:02] | I got just the thing. | 我知道一个正合适 |
[21:04] | Storage arm, five-speed massage. | 椅臂里能放东西 五档按摩 |
[21:06] | How much is it? | 这个多少钱 |
[21:07] | Too much. | 很贵 |
[21:09] | But I’d love to use my employee discount for you. | 但我可以给你用我的员工折扣 |
[21:12] | It’s 20 percent. | 能打八折 |
[21:13] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[21:15] | Yeah, I guess you do kind of owe me. | 我想你确实是欠我 |
[21:20] | I could throw in my phone number too | 我还可以把我的电话号给你 |
[21:22] | if you want it. | 如果你想要的话 |
[21:24] | All right, cool. | 好啊 |
[21:26] | Great. | 太好了 |
[21:29] | Okay, let’s do books! | 好了 我们来数书吧 |
[21:31] | How many books can you count in the class? | 这间教室里一共有几本书 |
[21:35] | – One, two… – Good. | -一 二 -很好 |
[21:38] | Three, four. | 三 四 |
[21:41] | Okay, so four. Is that it? | 好的 所以是四本 就这么多吗 |
[21:44] | I’ll be damned. | 我去 |
[21:45] | There’s only four books in this whole room? | 整间教室里就只有四本书吗 |
[21:47] | All right, add it to the table. | 好吧 把它填在表格上 |
[21:49] | Good morning, class. | 早上好啊 同学们 |
[21:51] | Good morning, Mrs. Sugar! | 早上好 舒格老师 |
[21:55] | It’s time to play our special game, | 该玩我们的特别游戏了 |
[21:56] | and it’s your class’ turn to assign roles this week. | 这周轮到你们班分配角色 |
[22:02] | What game are we playing? | 我们要玩什么游戏 |
[22:03] | It’s our weekly active shooter drill | 这是我们每周的校园枪击演习 |
[22:05] | or, as we like to call it, “Hide from the bang-bangs.” | 或者我们喜欢叫它”躲避砰砰砰” |
[22:09] | All right, who wants to be the shooter? | 好了 谁想当枪手 |
[22:10] | Me! Me! Me! | 我我我 |
[22:13] | I love the initiative, but remember, statistically, | 我欣赏你们的积极性 但记住 统计显示 |
[22:15] | most mass shooters are… | 多数大规模枪击犯都是 |
[22:17] | white boys. | 白人男孩 |
[22:18] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[22:19] | Sorry, class. Accuracy is important. | 抱歉了各位 演习的准确性很重要 |
[22:21] | Now, Chris, come on. Suit up. | 克里斯 快来 穿戴好 |
[22:23] | Here, get this. | 来 穿上这个 |
[22:25] | This can’t be real. | 这不可能是真的 |
[22:26] | Spin it. | 转身 |
[22:27] | All right, off you go. | 好了 去吧 |
[22:29] | Get in position. | 到指定位置待命 |
[22:30] | Okay, who wants to be “In the bathroom” | 好了 谁想当”躲在厕所的” |
[22:32] | or “In the hallway”? | 或者”在走廊的” |
[22:33] | Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! | 我我我我我我 |
[22:35] | Okay, you two, head to the bathroom. | 好 你们俩 去厕所吧 |
[22:38] | Girls, wait for Mama. | 姑娘们 等等妈妈 |
[22:40] | Y’all do this every week? | 你们每周都玩这个吗 |
[22:41] | Yes, Mommy. We always win. | 是的妈妈 我们每次都赢 |
[22:44] | I don’t see how there can be any winners in this game. | 我看不出这个游戏里能有谁是赢家 |
[22:49] | Okay, ready. Here we go. | 好了 准备 要开始了 |
[22:54] | Mama, hurry, hurry! | 妈妈 快点快点 |
[22:56] | Okay, I’m coming! Mama’s coming! | 好 我来了 妈妈来了 |
[23:00] | Whoo, that kid’s gonna need a hell of a therapist! | 那小子绝对需要去看心理医生 |
[23:11] | – Clear. – Clear! | -没人 -没人 |
[23:14] | Oh, my goodness. What do I do? | 我的天 我要怎么做 |
[23:15] | Door! | 关门 |
[23:20] | Shields. | 盾牌 |
[23:22] | Honey, the bullets will go right through these. | 亲爱的 子弹会直接射穿这些的 |
[23:27] | These are where my brownie pans went? | 所以我的布朗尼烤盘是跑到这儿来了 |
[23:29] | We made shields. | 我们做了盾牌 |
[23:32] | This is messed up. | 这真是太离谱了 |
[23:33] | I keep you safe, Mommy. | 我会保护你的 妈妈 |
[23:42] | And do you wanna know the worst part of all of this? | 你们想知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[23:44] | Oh, God, not again. | 天啊 又来了 |
[23:46] | I don’t know how much longer I can take this, Debs. | 我不知道我还能忍受多久 小黛 |
[23:48] | Do you wanna give me a safe space to vent about my relationship, | 你们是想听我抱怨我的情感生活 |
[23:50] | or do you wanna pay my regular welding rate? | 还是想付我平时的焊工时薪 |
[23:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[23:56] | I mean, I opened up my life to Sandy. | 我向桑迪敞开了一切 |
[23:59] | My daughter, my family, you guys… | 我女儿 我家人 还有你们 |
[24:02] | Well, technically, she’s my cousin, | 严格来讲 她是我表妹 |
[24:03] | and I fucked her first. | 而且是我先操的她 |
[24:04] | …assuming that she was doing the same thing, | 我还以为她也在做同样的事 |
[24:07] | but she shut me out, so now I’m sitting here, | 但她把我拒之门外了 所以我现在坐在这 |
[24:09] | butt naked, vulnerable, and heartbroken | 光着屁股 无比脆弱 心碎了一地 |
[24:11] | while she’s building up a goddamn border wall | 而她正在我们之间 |
[24:13] | between the two of us. | 筑起一道围墙 |
[24:15] | Hey, guys. Uh, Mick, talk to you for a minute? | 大伙好 米奇 说两句 |
[24:17] | Yes, please. | 好 拜托了 |
[24:18] | I just don’t know why she would do that to me | 我就是不明白她为什么会这样对我 |
[24:20] | after everything that we’ve been through. | 我们都一起经历了那么多 |
[24:22] | All right, so I can’t find a place to stash the bikes. | 我找不到地方放那些摩托车 |
[24:24] | I put some of the parts in my garage, | 我把一些零件放我车库了 |
[24:25] | but the basement’s out. | 但地下室没地方了 |
[24:27] | Look, we gotta get the bikes off the truck | 我们得把那些摩托车从货车上搬下来 |
[24:29] | and figure out a way to sell them–I need the money. | 然后想办法卖掉 我需要钱 |
[24:32] | All right, I might have a spot for you, | 我可能有个合适的地方 |
[24:33] | but I’ma need a finder’s fee. | 但我要中介费 |
[24:35] | On top of your cut from last night? | 昨晚给你的分成还不够吗 |
[24:36] | Gotta make that bread. | 得糊口啊 |
[24:38] | Fine, two percent. | 好吧 2% |
[24:40] | 10% Ten. | |
[24:41] | – Five. – Deal. | -5% -成交 |
[24:43] | I’ll finish up the ambulance. | 我先把救护车弄好 |
[24:44] | We’ll go stash the bikes, all right? | 然后我们就去放摩托车 好吗 |
[24:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:51] | That hurts. | 好疼 |
[24:52] | Can I get something for the pain? | 能给我点东西止疼吗 |
[24:54] | No, we need you lucid | 不行 我们需要你保持清醒 |
[24:56] | to rule out a concussion. | 以排除脑震荡的可能 |
[24:58] | Know how you got here? | 知道你是怎么到这儿的吗 |
[25:00] | Not on my own free will. | 不是我自愿来的 |
[25:02] | A woman found you unconscious | 一位女士发现你流着血 |
[25:04] | and bleeding behind a dumpster, | 倒在一个垃圾桶后面不省人事 |
[25:06] | called 911. | 报了警 |
[25:09] | You’re lucky. Head injuries can be serious. | 你很幸运 头部创伤可能会很严重的 |
[25:12] | Is this fine citizen gonna pay for the ambulance too, | 那位善良的市民也会付救护车的钱吗 |
[25:15] | or what’s this gonna set me back? | 还是得我掏钱 |
[25:20] | So…how did this happen? | 你是怎么受的伤 |
[25:24] | I hit my head. | 我撞到头了 |
[25:26] | On what? | 撞到什么了 |
[25:28] | On a…a pole. | 一根…杆子 |
[25:31] | It was, like, hanging down from the side of a building. | 它就…从一栋楼的侧面垂下来 |
[25:36] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[25:38] | – Frank. – Frank what? | -弗兰克 -姓什么 |
[25:43] | G-Gallagher. | 加拉格 |
[25:48] | Can you remember three words for me? | 你能记住这三个词吗 |
[25:50] | Blue, handlebar, pedestrian. | 蓝色 八字胡 行人[乏味] |
[25:53] | Pedestrian, like your question. | 乏味 你的问题很乏味 |
[25:55] | Blue, like my balls. | 蓝色 我的蛋蛋肿成蓝色 |
[25:57] | Handlebar. I got it. | 八字胡 我记住了 |
[25:58] | What year is it, Frank? | 今年是哪一年 弗兰克 |
[25:59] | About ten years after I walked into this fucking ER. | 大概是我走进这间破急诊室后的第十年吧 |
[26:03] | Who’s the president? | 现任总统是谁 |
[26:04] | Vladimir Putin. | 弗拉基米尔·普京 |
[26:06] | Oh, you mean of the United States? | 你是指美国总统吗 |
[26:09] | Same…same answer. | 也是他 |
[26:14] | What words did I ask you to remember? | 刚刚我叫你记住的是哪三个词 |
[26:19] | I’m not-I’m not playing this game anymore. | 我不…我不玩了 |
[26:22] | – Are you– – Gonna need… | -你是要… -还需要… |
[26:23] | Gonna need to run some more tests. | 还需要做几个检测 |
[26:26] | Strap in. It’s gonna take a while. | 好好待着 需要一段时间 |
[26:34] | Let’s move it. | 动作快点 |
[26:35] | We’re late for our cash pickups. | 我们收钱要迟到了 |
[26:36] | Better late than dead. | 迟到总好过挂掉 |
[26:43] | 舒适护理 交通服务 | |
[26:49] | Zofia! Alek! We’re here! | 索非娅 阿列克 我们到了 |
[26:57] | Come on, help me get him up. | 来 帮我把他抬上去 |
[26:59] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[27:06] | Fuck. | 操 |
[27:17] | – All right. – Take this shit off my face. | -好了 -把这玩意儿从我脸上拿掉 |
[27:20] | Get this off my face. | 给老子拿掉 |
[27:24] | I got it! | 我能行 |
[27:25] | Come on, bitch, lift the fucking–just lift it. | 快点 臭婊子 把这玩意抬起来 |
[27:28] | I got it, okay? | 我能行 好吗 |
[27:30] | Should we help? | 我们要帮忙吗 |
[27:31] | Can you actually do something? | 你能不能出点力啊 |
[27:33] | No. | 不了 |
[27:36] | Come on, you’re pulling on my fucking– | 你他妈是在划拉我的… |
[27:38] | I need a fucking break. | 我要歇会 |
[27:39] | Ow! Fuck. | 操 |
[27:40] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[27:43] | We need to get him up to the fucking house. | 我们得把他抬进屋子里 |
[27:45] | Hey, should we, uh… build a ramp? | 我们要…修个坡道吗 |
[27:46] | A ramp, yeah. | 对 坡道 |
[27:48] | We need to get… | 我们得… |
[27:53] | Go get a ramp. | 去找个坡道 |
[27:54] | We need to get him in the house. | 我们得把他抬进屋子里 |
[27:57] | Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:00] | Yeah, it’s… | 嗯 就是… |
[28:03] | weird seeing the old cripple in pain like that. | 看见那老残废这么痛苦 感觉很怪 |
[28:06] | Here we go. Here we go! | 来 来 |
[28:07] | I could walk over there right now | 我现在就可以走过去 |
[28:09] | and scoop his eyeball out with a spoon. | 用勺子把他的眼球挖出来 |
[28:11] | Couldn’t do a damn thing about it. | 他一点办法都没有 |
[28:13] | You could do that. | 你是可以那么做 |
[28:15] | Piss on him, let him air-dry, | 在他身上撒尿 让他风干 |
[28:18] | use his mouth for a fucking ashtray. | 往他嘴里撒烟灰 |
[28:20] | It’s not helping. | 这没用 |
[28:22] | We gotta get the ramp on the stairs. | 我们得弄个坡道搭在楼梯上 |
[28:24] | What, you wouldn’t feel the same way if it was Frank? | 如果这是弗兰克 你不会也有这想法吗 |
[28:30] | I don’t think I’d wish that on Frank… | 我希望这种事发生在弗兰克身上 |
[28:32] | Come on, you guys. | 大家一起用力啊 |
[28:33] | …or anybody, really. | 或任何人身上 |
[28:35] | Well, Frank’s not a homophobic psychopath | 弗兰克又不是恐同的心理变态 |
[28:38] | who tortured you every day for years. | 多年来每天折磨你 |
[28:40] | No, he’s just an emotionally abusive alcoholic | 是啊 他只是个虐待我情感的酒鬼 |
[28:43] | who stole my money for drugs, broke my nose, | 偷我的钱去买毒品 打断我的鼻梁 |
[28:45] | tried to profit off my mania. | 在我狂躁发作时试图从中获利罢了 |
[28:50] | I guess we both had shit dads. | 我们都有个糟糕的爹 |
[28:53] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[28:55] | Lip, you comin’? | 利普 你来吗 |
[28:57] | Yep. | 来 |
[29:02] | How come you haven’t returned my texts? | 你为什么不回我短信 |
[29:04] | Uh, I’ve been a little busy. | 我最近有点忙 |
[29:06] | Fuck. | 操 |
[29:08] | Who’s Royal? How long have you been married? | 罗亚尔是谁 你结婚多久了 |
[29:10] | Are you getting a divorce? | 你打算离婚吗 |
[29:11] | Shut the fuck up, | 给我闭嘴 |
[29:13] | you stinking bitches. | 你们两个臭婊子 |
[29:15] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[29:17] | How the fuck did I end up with a family full of faggots? | 为什么我家里那么多死同性恋 |
[29:21] | Your mama liked it up the ass. | 你妈喜欢被爆菊 |
[29:22] | -That’s how. -Fuck you, dyke. | -这就是原因 -操你的 臭拉拉 |
[29:24] | Oh, shut up, or I’ll feed you your colostomy bag. | 闭嘴 否则我就把你的结肠瘘袋塞你嘴里 |
[29:28] | I-I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Royal, | 抱歉我之前没告诉你罗亚尔的事 |
[29:30] | but I’m-I’m handling it. | 但我在处理了 |
[29:31] | Handling it how? | 怎么处理 |
[29:33] | Uh, I’ve got it under control. | 我已经控制住局面了 |
[29:35] | That’s it? That’s… | 就这吗 |
[29:36] | all you’re gonna give me? | 你只告诉我这一句话 |
[29:39] | Uh… Debbie, like, I can– | 黛比 我可以… |
[29:40] | No, honestly, fuck that. I’m done. | 省省吧 操 我受够了 |
[29:42] | Have a good life with your fucking husband. | 和你那该死的丈夫好好过日子去吧 |
[29:47] | We can cut the legs off this, | 我们可以把桌腿锯下来 |
[29:49] | use it as a ramp. | 当成坡道使用 |
[29:51] | Then where do we cut the drugs, huh, | 那我们在哪儿嗑药 |
[29:53] | and clean the guns? | 在哪儿擦枪 |
[29:54] | – Fucking eat? – Fuck! | -在哪儿吃饭 -操 |
[29:55] | – Use your stupid brain, idiot. – Oh, fuck you, Terry. | -动动脑子吧 白痴 -操你 特里 |
[29:57] | Let’s fucking leave him out here. | 我们把他扔在这儿吧 |
[30:00] | You coming? Come on, Zofia. | 你来吗 快点 索非娅 |
[30:01] | Yeah, works for me. | 可以啊 我没意见 |
[30:06] | God damn it. | 妈的 |
[30:08] | I understand your concern. | 我理解你的担忧 |
[30:09] | This country is a hotbed of mass shooters. | 这个国家是大规模枪击犯的温床 |
[30:11] | Why are we training them for free? | 我们为什么要免费训练他们 |
[30:13] | We’re not. | 我们并没有这么做 |
[30:13] | We’re teaching our most vulnerable how to think quickly, | 我们是教导易受伤害的孩子们如何 |
[30:15] | act defensively in a high-stress situation. | 在高压环境下快速思考 做出自卫举措 |
[30:18] | Any kid with half a brain | 任何孩子只要有点脑子 |
[30:19] | can learn from one of those drills | 都能在这些演习中学到 |
[30:20] | how to go about shooting up a school. | 如何在校园里开枪 |
[30:22] | Twenty bucks says that Chris’ kid is already stockpiling. | 我敢打赌 那个叫克里斯的已经在囤武器了 |
[30:24] | Oh, Chris’ family are Quaker. | 克里斯家是贵格会信徒 |
[30:26] | They don’t believe in guns. | 他们不信奉枪支 |
[30:28] | I don’t feel comfortable subjecting my girls | 我不希望我的女儿们遭受 |
[30:30] | to this kind of trauma. | 这种创伤 |
[30:30] | They are Black girls in America. | 她们可是生活在美国的黑人女孩 |
[30:32] | At least at school, they should be safe. | 至少在学校里 她们应该是安全的 |
[30:34] | Well, I’m sorry, we used our PE money | 抱歉 我们把体育课的经费 |
[30:36] | to give away hot lunches during the pandemic. | 用在疫情期间发午餐了 |
[30:37] | Can’t afford gym class, | 没钱开展体育课了 |
[30:39] | so pretending to run scared down the hallway | 所以假装吓坏了 在走廊上奔跑 |
[30:41] | from a crazed shooter is the only cardio | 躲开一个疯子枪击犯 |
[30:42] | these kids are gonna get all week. | 是这些孩子每周唯一的有氧运动了 |
[30:43] | It’s like what Mrs. Obama said, right? | 就像奥巴马夫人所说的 |
[30:45] | Kids gotta move. | 孩子们得多动动 |
[30:46] | Don’t think that’s what she meant. | 她好像不是这个意思 |
[30:47] | Well, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[30:49] | Appreciate you coming in. | 谢谢你过来 |
[31:30] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你对这地方的改造 |
[31:32] | Thanks. Want a beer? | 谢谢 喝啤酒吗 |
[31:34] | Eh, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[31:36] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[31:37] | Yeah. What’s up? | 好啊 怎么了 |
[31:38] | I didn’t mean to do it, | 我不是故意的 |
[31:39] | but I did, and now I can’t sleep, | 但我就是做了 我现在睡不着觉了 |
[31:41] | and I keep almost telling the wrong people about it, | 而且我几乎告诉了不该说的人 |
[31:44] | dangerous people. | 危险的人 |
[31:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:47] | Terry, from next door? | 特里 隔壁的那个 |
[31:49] | That was my bullet, from the gun you gave me. | 是我打的他 用你给我的枪 |
[31:51] | No way! | 真的假的 |
[31:52] | You shot that fucking racist? | 你开枪打了那个搞种族歧视的混蛋 |
[31:55] | Outstanding. | 太牛逼了 |
[31:56] | It doesn’t feel outstanding. | 我不觉得牛逼 |
[31:58] | Feels like I have to pay for it somehow, | 总感觉我得用某种方式偿还 |
[32:00] | rend my own flesh. | 把我的肉体撕碎 |
[32:01] | Oh, rend your what? | 撕什么 |
[32:03] | Penance. | 赎罪 |
[32:06] | Young gun. | 小伙子 |
[32:08] | You did what none of us could do. | 你做了我们都做不到的事 |
[32:09] | You saw a problem on the block | 你看到了这街区存在的问题 |
[32:11] | and took it into your own hands to solve it. | 并亲自去解决了它 |
[32:13] | Proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[32:15] | But you should probably get rid of that gun | 不过你最好把那枪扔了 |
[32:17] | and bulk up a little bit, | 再练壮一点 |
[32:19] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[32:27] | Yo, Kev. | 小凯 |
[32:29] | How much you want to let us take over Kev-Fit | 我们想征用你的健身房几天 |
[32:30] | for a couple days? | 你想要多少钱 |
[32:37] | We can stash the bikes in here till you find some buyers. | 我们可以把车藏在这 直到你找到买家 |
[32:40] | You’re cool letting us use your gym? | 你愿意让我们用你的健身房吗 |
[32:42] | Am I cool renting out the space for a few friends? | 我愿意把地方租给我的朋友们吗 |
[32:44] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[32:45] | Only had five paying customers return after quarantine. | 隔离结束后 只有五个付费客户回来了 |
[32:48] | Rudy tore his ass muscle, so now it’s four. | 鲁迪拉伤了屁股上的肌肉 所以现在只剩四个了 |
[32:51] | Besides, I don’t know what you’re gonna do with it. | 再说 我也不知道你们要用这地方干什么 |
[32:53] | Stash stolen bikes. | 藏偷来的摩托 |
[32:54] | I don’t know what you’re gonna do with it. | 我不知道你们要用这地方干什么 |
[32:58] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[32:59] | Five percent. | 5%的利润 |
[33:00] | Deal. | 成交 |
[33:02] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[33:03] | Think you’ll at least break even? | 你至少能不赚不赔吗 |
[33:06] | Get used to it. It’s a whole new world, Lip. | 你得习惯 这个世界已经变了 利普 |
[33:08] | Every man for himself after COVID. | 疫情之后所有人都得为自己着想 |
[33:18] | Just set your stuff down over there. | 把你的东西放在那边吧 |
[33:20] | Cool. I’m Debbie. | 好 我是黛比 |
[33:22] | The hot lesbian convict handywoman. | 火辣拉拉罪犯女杂工 |
[33:24] | I know. Like I said, over there. | 我知道 我说了 把东西放那边 |
[33:28] | Okay. Ex-convict, actually. | 好的 其实是前罪犯 |
[33:31] | I just got my ankle bracelet off. | 我刚把”踝链”摘掉了 |
[33:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[33:34] | That calls for a drink on the house. | 那我们得请你喝一杯 |
[33:36] | Hey, Haley, why don’t we, uh, get her one of those local IPAs? | 海莉 给她来一杯本地淡艾尔 |
[33:40] | Hey. Calista. | 我是卡莉斯塔 |
[33:41] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[33:43] | I didn’t know gay bars were coming to the South Side. | 我不知道同志酒吧开到南区了 |
[33:45] | Yeah, well, uh, Logan Square’s getting too crowded, and… | 是啊 洛根广场的人越来越多了 |
[33:48] | Boystown’s gotten too loud. | 男孩城变得太吵闹了 |
[33:51] | You’re not gonna throw a brick through my window | 你不会往我窗户扔砖头吧 |
[33:52] | or weld my door shut, are you? | 或者把我的门焊死 |
[33:54] | ‘Cause I heard people around here | 因为我听说这儿的人 |
[33:54] | don’t love outsiders. | 不太喜欢外来者 |
[33:56] | As long as you’re not a CrossFit bro or a yogi, | 只要你不是健身或者瑜伽爱好者 |
[33:58] | we welcome all queer transplants. | 我们欢迎所有新搬来的同性恋 |
[34:01] | So what can I do for you? | 你需要我做什么 |
[34:03] | Right, um, I was hoping you could put this up. | 对了 我想让你把这个挂起来 |
[34:08] | Subtle. | 妙啊 |
[34:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:10] | It was either pussycat or the rainbow flag. | 想着要么挂猫 要么挂彩虹旗 |
[34:14] | Good choice. | 选得不错 |
[34:20] | Two cheeseburger combos with fries, supersized, | 两个芝士汉堡套餐配薯条 超大号 |
[34:23] | two frozen daiquiris, two pies, | 两杯冰代基里酒 两个派 |
[34:24] | and a scoop of ice cream. | 一个冰淇凌 |
[34:27] | You supersized them? | 你要了超大号 |
[34:28] | This cop paycheck ain’t gonna spend itself. | 当警察挣的钱反正也得花掉 |
[34:30] | God, it’s so cool that you’re so young | 我觉得好酷 你这么年轻 |
[34:32] | and you have, like, a real-person job. | 就有一份正经的工作 |
[34:37] | Do you get benefits? | 你有医疗福利吗 |
[34:39] | Even vision. | 我两眼视力一样 |
[34:40] | I’ve got 20/20, so it doesn’t really matter, | 两眼视力都是20 所以有没有都一样 |
[34:42] | but if I ever need glasses, I got the hook up. | 但如果我需要眼镜的话 我总有办法弄到的 |
[34:45] | I wear contacts, and they are expensive. | 我戴隐形眼镜 贵死了 |
[34:49] | You ever get shot? | 你中过枪吗 |
[34:50] | I get shot at all the time. | 经常有人冲我开枪 |
[34:51] | I guess I’ve just gotten lucky so far. | 我到目前为止还算幸运 |
[34:54] | Ever seen a dead body? | 你见过尸体吗 |
[34:55] | Lots, but that’s just growing up on the South Side. | 很多 不过这是因为我在南区长大 |
[34:58] | You from here? | 你是这儿的人吗 |
[34:59] | Born and raised. | 土生土长 |
[35:01] | Why did you become a cop? | 你为什么要当警察 |
[35:02] | I just wanted to keep an eye on the neighborhood. | 我只是想保护这个社区 |
[35:05] | Then there’s the pension, right? | 而且有养老金 对吧 |
[35:07] | I feel a lot safer knowing Officer Carl is out there, | 知道有卡尔警官在 我感觉安全多了 |
[35:10] | keeping the streets safe, | 你会保护街道的安全 |
[35:12] | supersizing meals. | 买超大号的套餐 |
[35:13] | I’m just happy to be of service, ma’am. | 很高兴能为您服务 女士 |
[35:23] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干嘛 |
[35:23] | We’re supposed to be making a delivery in Bronzeville. | 我们应该去布朗兹维尔送货 |
[35:26] | Gonna take a shit. | 我要拉屎 |
[35:28] | Since when do you come home to take a…shit! | 你什么时候开始回家拉… 我操 |
[35:34] | Hey, come on. It’s not worth it. | 别这样 他不值得 |
[35:36] | Don’t even think about it, faggots. | 想都别想 基佬 |
[35:37] | – Shut the fuck up. – Keep your hands off me, | -你他妈闭嘴 -别碰我 |
[35:39] | or I’ll shoot you dead. | 否则我一枪打死你 |
[35:44] | What are you staring at, dipshit? | 你看什么看 傻逼 |
[35:46] | Mick, pause. | 米奇 冷静 |
[35:49] | Think about it. Is he worth it? | 好好想想 他值得吗 |
[35:52] | Your old man’s a cripple. | 你老爹是个瘸子 |
[35:54] | Easiest target you’ll ever get. | 是最简单的靶子 |
[35:59] | Bet you still miss. | 我猜你肯定还是打不准 |
[36:02] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[36:02] | Go on, do it. | 来啊 动手吧 |
[36:06] | You’d be doing me a favor, pussy. | 你这是帮了我的忙 孬种 |
[36:39] | What the fuck was that? | 那算什么 |
[36:41] | Nothing. | 什么也不算 |
[36:45] | There he is. | 你终于来了 |
[36:49] | Letty. From last night. | 我是莱蒂 昨晚的 |
[36:54] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[36:57] | Yes, of course. | 对 当然了 |
[37:00] | You’re a sight for sore eyes. | 你真是让人眼前一亮 |
[37:02] | You will not believe the day I have had. | 你肯定不敢信我今天有多倒霉 |
[37:04] | Drink? | 喝一杯吗 |
[37:06] | Barkeep! | 酒保 |
[37:09] | Beer for me and the lady. | 给我和女士一人一瓶啤酒 |
[37:10] | Put it on my tab. | 记在我的账上 |
[37:13] | You don’t have a tab. | 你哪有赊账 |
[37:15] | Well, then start one. | 那就整一个 |
[37:17] | Sure, Frank, why don’t I just wipe my ass | 行啊 弗兰克 我有那闲钱给你赊账 |
[37:19] | with some Benjamins while I’m at it? | 不如再用百元大钞擦擦屁股 |
[37:20] | Is your weed locally grown? | 你的大麻是本地种的吗 |
[37:22] | Sure is. Organic and free-range. | 当然 天然有机 农场放养 |
[37:24] | Let me give you a tour. | 我给你介绍一下 |
[37:29] | Frank, honey, you okay? | 弗兰克 亲 你还好吗 |
[37:34] | I bumped my head. | 我撞到头了 |
[37:37] | Poor baby. | 可怜的宝贝 |
[37:40] | Do you want me to kiss it where it hurts? | 你想让我亲亲受伤的地方吗 |
[38:18] | That looks great. | 那看起来好棒 |
[38:19] | – Yeah, thanks. – Thank you. | -多谢夸奖 -谢谢你 |
[38:23] | Come to our opening tonight. | 今晚来参加我们的开业派对吧 |
[38:25] | Bring your girlfriend if she’s free. | 带你的女友一起来 如果她有空 |
[38:27] | Not really sure. | 不太确定 |
[38:29] | If she’s free? | 她没空吗 |
[38:31] | If I have a girlfriend. | 不确定我是否还有女友 |
[38:33] | Do tell. | 说说吧 |
[38:36] | God, where to start? Okay. | 天呐 从哪说起呢 好吧 |
[38:39] | So I just found out that she’s fucking married… | 我刚发现她竟然结婚了 |
[38:41] | to a guy. | 嫁给了个男人 |
[38:43] | I have no idea how she met this guy, | 我不知道她怎么遇见的那个男人 |
[38:47] | how long they’ve been together, if she’s still seeing him. | 他们在一起多久了 她是否还跟他见面 |
[38:49] | I mean, it’s not like I haven’t asked. | 并不是我没问 |
[38:51] | All I do is ask. | 我问了无数遍了 |
[38:53] | She just won’t give me any answers. | 她就是不肯回答 |
[38:56] | Dude. | 姐们 |
[38:59] | You think she’s straight and just experimenting? | 你觉得她是直女吗 只是玩玩 |
[39:03] | Maybe love is just impossible. | 或许爱情就是镜花水月 |
[39:05] | Yeah, agreed. | 嗯 我同意 |
[39:08] | You know Haley. | 你知道海莉吧 |
[39:09] | That’s my ex… | 她是我前任 |
[39:10] | wife– ex-wife. | 妻子 前妻 |
[39:13] | Tell you a secret? | 跟你说个秘密啊 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[39:16] | I, uh…hired you to make her jealous. | 我雇你是为了让她吃醋 |
[39:24] | You wanna give her something | 你想做一件 |
[39:25] | to make her lose her mind about? | 让她吃醋到失心疯的事吗 |
[39:40] | Hey, did you hear BornFree got broken into last– | 你听说”生而自由”昨晚被人闯空门了吗 |
[39:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:47] | Rearranging some stuff. | 整理东西 |
[39:50] | Rearranging boxes I’ve never seen before | 整理一些我从没见过的箱子 |
[39:52] | with the BornFree logo on them? | 上面还印着”生而自由”的标志 |
[39:58] | Brad and I broke in. | 是布拉德和我干的 |
[40:00] | What the fuck? Why? | 什么鬼 为什么 |
[40:03] | Because I’m-I’m fucking tired, Tami. | 因为我太累了 塔米 |
[40:07] | All right? I worked my ass off to make this home for us, | 我累死累活 想把这里变成我们的家 |
[40:09] | and now some hipsters are gonna move in? | 结果现在却要搬进来一些嬉皮士 |
[40:12] | You know, Milton gets to cash in on my work, | 米尔顿利用我的付出赚钱 |
[40:14] | and I get to go live with Bob? | 我却要搬去和鲍勃住 |
[40:16] | A-and Brad sells BornFree to some douchebags | 布拉德把”生而自由”卖给了几个混球 |
[40:19] | who think a hog is just a large pig, | 他们认为阉公猪就是大一点的猪 |
[40:21] | and I get fired, and I just… | 而我却被开了 我只是 |
[40:23] | I just-I needed to do something. | 我需要做点什么 |
[40:27] | All right? I-I needed to fix something. | 好吗 我得解决一些麻烦 |
[40:29] | And if you get caught | 那如果你被抓了 |
[40:31] | and go to jail, what is that gonna fix | 然后进了监狱 这能解决什么问题 |
[40:34] | for Fred? | 对弗莱德来说 |
[40:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:45] | Okay? I get it. | 好吗 我知错了 |
[40:48] | – I fucked up. – Yeah. | -我搞砸了 -是啊 |
[40:50] | Oh, you did. | 你是搞砸了 |
[40:55] | I been thinking, you know, | 我一直在想 |
[40:57] | and-and I can make it right. | 我能解决这事 |
[40:59] | Okay? The-the house part. | 好吗 房子的事 |
[41:02] | We can’t go back to mine. | 我们不能回我家 |
[41:04] | The Milkoviches are a ticking time bomb, right? | 米尔科维奇一家就是定时炸弹 对吧 |
[41:06] | So we leave. | 所以我们走 |
[41:09] | Okay? All of us, the Gallaghers. | 我们所有人 加拉格一家 |
[41:13] | We sell the house, all right? | 我们把房子卖了 |
[41:15] | W-we each take our share, | 我们拿走自己的那份 |
[41:18] | and you and I can use that to get our own place. | 你和我可以用那笔钱买个自己的房子 |
[41:26] | You think your family would go for it? | 你觉得你家人会同意吗 |
[41:28] | All right, maybe it’s time we make gentrification our friend. | 或许我们该参与中产化了 |
[41:33] | All right? We… | 好吗 我们 |
[41:35] | we cash in. | 我们赚一笔 |
[41:56] | Long fucking day. | 真是漫长的一天 |
[41:58] | Gotta get over to The Alibi, | 还得去艾莱柏酒吧 |
[42:00] | help your brother unload those bikes. | 帮你哥卸摩托车 |
[42:02] | Motherfuckers, get me into the house! | 狗杂种们 把我抬进屋 |
[42:04] | It’s gonna rain out here! | 外面要下雨了 |
[42:06] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[42:08] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[42:15] | Would you take care of me if I was paralyzed? | 如果我瘫痪了你会照顾我吗 |
[42:23] | Yeah. | 会 |
[42:25] | Yeah. | 会 |
[42:26] | You’d make a great RealDoll. | 你会是个理想的性爱人偶 |
[42:28] | Top you whenever I wanted. | 我可以随时随地上你 |
[42:31] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[42:32] | Come and get me, you ungrateful shits! | 快来抬我进屋 你们这群忘恩负义的傻逼 |
[42:39] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[42:50] | What the fuck you want? | 你他妈想干嘛 |
[42:51] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[43:04] | Your drugs wearing off? | 你的药效过去了吗 |
[43:06] | You’re fucking clumsy. That’s the fucking problem. | 是你笨手笨脚 这才是问题 |
[43:08] | Get out and help me push, tough guy. | 那你站起来帮我一起推 猛男 |
[43:11] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[43:14] | Can I help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[43:15] | Fuck no! | 不要 |
[43:17] | Stop looking at me. | 别看我了 |
[43:24] | – Don’t drop me, limp wrist. – Charming. | -别摔着我了 弱鸡 -真会说话 |
[43:39] | I got the door. | 我去开门 |
[43:40] | It’s locked. | 门锁了 |
[43:44] | Think we’ve done enough. | 我们也仁至义尽了 |
[43:45] | Fuck you very much. | 操你大爷的 |
[43:55] | That was big of you. | 你真大度 |
[43:56] | He’s an asshole. | 他是个混蛋 |
[43:58] | I wanna be better than that. | 我想做个比那好点的人 |
[44:01] | You are so much better than that. | 你比那好多了 |
[44:14] | Please tell Alderman Jenkins | 请告诉詹金斯市议员 |
[44:16] | that I expect a callback today. | 我希望今天收到他的回电 |
[44:18] | He’s got me canvassing the whole of the South Side. | 他让我去整个南区拉选票 |
[44:20] | The least he can do is help me with this. | 起码他该帮我这个忙 |
[44:22] | All right, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[44:23] | Hey, babe. How was class mom day? | 宝贝 “妈妈一起上课日”怎么样 |
[44:25] | Did you know that they are running | 你知道那所学校里在进行 |
[44:26] | active shooter drills at that school? | 枪击演习吗 |
[44:28] | Yeah, I talked to the girls about it last night. | 知道 我昨晚还和女儿们谈了 |
[44:30] | I gave them our brownie pans | 我给了她们布朗尼烤盘 |
[44:31] | so they could use it as shields. | 用来做护盾 |
[44:33] | How’d that work out? | 有用吗 |
[44:34] | It did not work out. | 有个屁用 |
[44:35] | We hid in a bathroom for half an hour. | 我们在厕所里躲了半小时 |
[44:37] | I had to turn away some kid | 我不得不拒绝一个孩子 |
[44:38] | who was trying to get in there for shelter. | 不让他进来躲避 |
[44:40] | He got pretend shot out there | 他被假装击中了 |
[44:41] | and had to act like he was dead, Kev. | 不得不装死 小凯 |
[44:43] | – Dead. – Sounds kind of fun. | -装死 -听着挺有意思 |
[44:45] | It wasn’t. I spent my whole day | 并不是 我这一整天 |
[44:47] | trying to put an end to those drills– | 都想方设法让演习结束 |
[44:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[44:50] | I’m cleaning out Kev-Fit. | 我在收拾凯文健身房 |
[44:51] | Some people just left some old, sweaty equipment | 有些人在隔离前留下了这些老旧 |
[44:54] | – before the quarantine. – What kind of stuff? | -健身器材 -都有什么 |
[44:56] | Oh, jump rope, weights, some basketballs. | 跳绳 哑铃 还有些篮球 |
[45:03] | Kev, we can use this | 小凯 我们可以用这些 |
[45:05] | to bring gym class back for the girls. | 给姑娘们重开体育课 |
[45:08] | You think anyone’ll miss it? | 你觉得有人会想要回这些吗 |
[45:09] | Members got ‘rona and died, V. | 很多会员得了新冠死了 小维 |
[45:11] | I don’t think anybody’s coming back for it. | 我觉得没人会回来拿这些东西了 |
[45:13] | Yes, this is good. I can use this. | 那就好 我用得上 |
[45:17] | And now all I gotta do is get Black folks | 现在我只需要让黑人们 |
[45:19] | moving back into the neighborhood. | 搬回这片社区就行 |
[45:20] | Black folks don’t shoot up schools. | 黑人不会开枪扫射校园 |
[45:22] | When Mikaela has a problem with Laquon, | 当米凯拉和拉昆闹别扭时 |
[45:23] | she knows she gotta go to his mama’s house, | 她知道得去他妈妈家 |
[45:24] | handle it there. | 在那解决问题 |
[45:26] | White folks are the only ones | 只有白人 |
[45:27] | running around with AR-15s strapped to their chest. | 喜欢背着重型机枪跑来跑去 |
[45:30] | Guns should’ve been outlawed hundreds of years ago. | 几百年前就该禁用枪支了 |
[45:33] | Machine guns, yeah. | 机关枪 当然 |
[45:34] | All guns. What’s anyone need a gun for? | 是所有枪 人要枪干什么用 |
[45:38] | Protection. | 保护自己 |
[45:39] | Kev? | 小凯 |
[45:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:54] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[45:58] | What do we have here? | 这是谁啊 |
[46:02] | Holy shit. | 见鬼了 |
[46:13] | It’s the end of an era, my worthy foe. | 一个时代结束了 我的宿敌 |
[46:18] | I admit, I wish you had fallen by my sword, | 我承认 我希望你能倒在我的利剑下 |
[46:21] | but an act of God will have to do. | 但既然上帝如此安排 我也接受 |
[46:25] | Shoot me. | 开枪打死我 |
[46:28] | Did you say something? | 你说什么了吗 |
[46:30] | I said shoot me. | 我说开枪打死我[给我喝] |
[46:36] | I’d share with you, | 我倒是想和你分着喝 |
[46:37] | but I don’t know how you drink now. | 但我不知道你现在怎么喝东西 |
[46:39] | Probably a sippy cup, eh? | 用婴儿鸭嘴杯吗 |
[46:46] | Do not go gently into that good night. | 不要温和地走进那个良夜 |
[46:50] | You know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[46:52] | It’s Welsh for “Giving up is for pussies.” | 这是威尔士人说的”只有孬种才会放弃” |
[46:57] | I never took you for a coward, Terry. | 我从不觉得你是个孬种 特里 |
[47:00] | A racist, yeah. | 种族歧视者 绝对的 |
[47:02] | Stinking redneck, definitely. | 发臭的乡巴佬 妥妥的 |
[47:03] | But a coward… | 但孬种 |
[47:07] | …that’s new. | 这倒是新鲜 |
[47:21] | We had some good days, though, | 不过我们有过风光的时候 |
[47:24] | running the South Side, | 掌管着整个南区 |
[47:26] | battling over territory, | 争抢地盘 |
[47:28] | the Milkoviches versus the Gallaghers. | 米尔科维奇家和加拉格家 |
[47:32] | Yeah, it was a goddamn saga. | 对 简直是传奇 |
[47:34] | For the history books. | 可以载入史册了 |
[47:36] | I guess the least I could do… | 我想我起码可以 |
[47:41] | …is a mercy killing. | 让你死个痛快 |
[47:43] | May you go with dignity. | 愿你死得有尊严 |
[47:54] | Nah. | 还是算了 |
[48:06] | I just don’t like you that much. | 我没那么喜欢你 |
[48:16] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[48:30] | Fucking Gallaghers. | 操蛋的加拉格一家 |
[48:40] | Debs. | 小黛 |
[48:42] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[48:48] | Scram. | 走开 |
[48:51] | Come on, fuck off. | 赶紧 闪人 |
[49:01] | I do wanna tell you things. | 我很想告诉你我的事 |
[49:02] | It’s not that I don’t. | 并不是我不想说 |
[49:03] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[49:05] | some things, I really don’t like to think about. | 有些事我不愿去回想 |
[49:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:16] | When I met Royal… | 我遇见罗亚尔时 |
[49:20] | Can you turn around? | 你能转过身去吗 |
[49:22] | Can you turn around? | 你能转过身去吗 |
[49:23] | I think this might be easier | 我觉得如果不看你的脸 |
[49:24] | if I don’t have to look at your face. | 我能更容易说出口 |
[49:26] | – Okay. – Just… | -好吧 -就… |
[49:39] | When I met Royal, | 我遇见罗亚尔时 |
[49:41] | I was 15… | 才15岁 |
[49:45] | in a tight spot. | 那时我穷困潦倒 |
[49:47] | I mean, you know my family. You get it. | 你知道我家里的情况 你懂的 |
[49:51] | And he offered me a better life, | 他说能让我过上好日子 |
[49:55] | so I said yes. | 所以我同意了 |
[49:56] | We got married. | 我们就结婚了 |
[50:00] | I tried to make it work. | 我试过和他好好生活 |
[50:02] | I-I really fucking did, but… | 我真的尽力了 但是 |
[50:06] | …I had to get out. | 我必须离开 |
[50:10] | So I’ve been going from car to couch ever since. | 从那以后 我就一直睡车里或者睡沙发 |
[50:15] | And no matter how shitty things are, | 不管过得有多糟 |
[50:16] | at least I know I never have to be with that fucker again. | 至少我再也不用待在那个混蛋身边了 |
[50:22] | So you don’t have to worry. There’s…nothing going on. | 所以你不用担心 我和他之间没什么 |
[50:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[50:39] | What? | 什么 |
[50:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[50:46] | Shit. | 靠 |
[50:48] | I think I might love you too. | 我好像也爱你 |
[50:55] | I love your place. | 我喜欢你的住处 |
[50:59] | And the recliner. | 还有这躺椅 |
[51:01] | Great choice. | 选得好 |
[51:15] | Your benefit package is huge. | 你的福利待遇[老二]真大 |
[51:36] | Hang on. Let me find a condom first. | 等下 我先找个安全套 |
[51:38] | Oh, it’s okay. I don’t need it. | 没关系 我不需要 |
[51:40] | Honestly, it feels so much better without it. | 说实话 不戴套更爽 |
[51:41] | I know, for me too, trust me, but… | 我也这么觉得 相信我 |
[51:44] | – I just have this one rule. – Come on. | -但这是我的原则 -得了吧 |
[51:46] | Officer, it’s not that big a deal. | 警官 这没什么大不了 |
[51:48] | Look, I do it all the time. I never got pregnant. | 我一直都这样 从来没怀过孕 |
[51:50] | Just-just pull out. | 别内射就行 |
[52:09] | It would be so hot | 如果现在能 |
[52:10] | if I could really feel you inside me right… | 无阻隔地感受你在我体内 就太爽了 |
[52:13] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[52:25] | – I had a really nice time. – Yeah. | -刚才太爽了 -嗯 |
[52:28] | I’d love to do this again. | 我还想再来 |
[52:29] | -Yeah. – Tomorrow? | -嗯 -明天行吗 |
[52:32] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[52:33] | Great. It’s a date. | 那就说好了 |
[52:34] | I’ll cook. | 我会做点吃的 |
[52:37] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[52:42] | What’s the matter, Carl? You couldn’t get it up? | 怎么了 卡尔 你硬不起来吗 |
[52:43] | No, I came. | 不是 我射了 |
[52:45] | You couldn’t make her come? | 你没能让她高潮 |
[52:46] | No. | 不是 |
[52:49] | Happens to the best of us. | 最优秀的男人也难免遇此难关 |
[52:51] | The female anatomy is a wondrous mystery. | 女人的身体奇妙又神秘 |
[52:54] | It’s really not. | 真不是 |
[52:55] | Something weird happened with that girl. | 我和那个女孩发生了一些奇怪的事 |
[52:57] | Her name was Tish. | 她叫蒂什 |
[52:58] | Yeah, that is weird, man. | 这名字就很奇怪 |
[52:59] | Shut up. I wanna hear this. | 闭嘴 我想听听 |
[53:01] | She didn’t wanna use a condom, but I did. | 她不想用套 但我想 |
[53:03] | You know, I tried to put one on anyway, | 我都准备戴上了 |
[53:04] | but she was all over me, | 但她坐在我身上 |
[53:05] | kissing, grabbing. | 亲我 抓我 |
[53:08] | And then when I was ready, I tried to pull out, | 我快射的时候 想要拔出来 |
[53:09] | but she wrapped her legs so tight | 但她用双腿紧紧夹着我 |
[53:10] | and wouldn’t let me, and… | 不让我拔出来 然后… |
[53:13] | I-I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[53:15] | I…guess… | 可以说 |
[53:18] | she did it with me. | 是她上了我 |
[53:20] | I-I don’t know. It’s hard to explain. | 我不知道 很难解释 |
[53:23] | No, it’s not. She raped you. | 不难解释 她强奸了你 |
[53:25] | What? No, I wanted to have sex. | 什么 不 我想打炮的 |
[53:27] | Well, did you wanna have sex with her without a condom? | 你想和她无套打炮吗 |
[53:31] | No. | 不想 |
[53:32] | Did you tell her that? | 你跟她说了吗 |
[53:34] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[53:35] | And she ignored that boundary. | 然后她越界了 |
[53:38] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[53:39] | You’re lucky you got to raw-dog her, son. | 她愿意无套你应该感到幸运 孩子 |
[53:42] | Most women carry their own condoms these days. | 现在大多数女人都自带安全套 |
[53:48] | Good, I was, uh, hoping to catch you all home. | 太好了 我正希望你们都在家里 |
[53:51] | We wanted to talk to y’all about something. | 我们想跟大家说点事 |
[53:53] | You pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[53:54] | – No. Um, we wanted… – You’re dying. | -不是 -你要死了 |
[53:55] | No, just…hold on. | 不是 等下 |
[53:57] | Jesus Christ, could we just have a, uh, family meeting? | 我的天 我们能开个家庭会议吗 |
[53:59] | – All right. – How long is it gonna take? | -来吧 -要开多久 |
[54:01] | I’m fucking starving, Lip. | 我快饿死了 利普 |
[54:03] | We, uh… | 我们… |
[54:05] | we were thinking we wanna sell the house. | 我们想把这房子卖了 |
[54:09] | You know, I mean this house, the, uh…the Gallagher house. | 我是指这个加拉格家的房子 |
[54:13] | You know, if we fix it up a little bit, | 我们把这房子稍微修整一下 |
[54:15] | like Tami and I did with Milton’s, | 就像我和塔米修整米尔顿的房子那样 |
[54:17] | uh, we could make a nice profit. | 应该能赚不少钱 |
[54:19] | We’d each take our share, | 我们各拿自己那份 |
[54:21] | and, uh, you know, we could… | 然后我们可以 |
[54:24] | get on with our lives. | 继续过自己的生活 |
[54:39] | Fuck that. | 门都没有 |
[54:40] | Good idea, but no way. You’re not selling my house. | 这是好主意 但不可能 别想卖我的房子 |
[54:43] | We’re in. | 我们同意 |
[54:49] | It’s not your house. | 不是你一个人的房子 |
[55:11] | “My name is Frank Gallagher. | “我叫弗兰克·加拉格 |
[55:14] | I live at 2119 Wallace…” | 我住在芝加哥华莱士街2119号 |
[55:14] | 我叫弗兰克·加拉格 我住在芝加哥北华莱士街2119号 我患有早期酒精性痴呆 | |
[55:20] | Dementia? | 痴呆 |
[55:58] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[56:00] | I’m here to report a sexual assault. | 我是来举报一起性侵的 |
[56:05] | Another woman falls prey to the patriarchy. | 又有个女人成了父权社会的牺牲品 |
[56:08] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[56:10] | Carl…uh, Carl. | 卡… 卡尔 |