时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[00:08] | You didn’t even watch last week’s Shameless. | 你都没看上周的《无耻家庭》 |
[00:09] | Get the fuck out of my truck. | 赶紧给老娘滚下车 |
[00:11] | Something weird happened with Tish. | 我和蒂什发生了一些奇怪的事 |
[00:13] | She didn’t wanna use a condom, but I did. | 她不想用套 但我想 |
[00:15] | I tried to pull out, but she wrapped her legs | 我想要拔出来 但她用双腿紧紧夹着我 |
[00:17] | so tight and wouldn’t let me. | 不让我拔出来 |
[00:18] | She raped you. | 她强奸了你 |
[00:20] | Are we in a relationship? | 我们是恋人吗 |
[00:22] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[00:24] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[00:24] | It’s my fucking husband. | 是我该死的丈夫 |
[00:26] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[00:27] | Now all I gotta do is get Black folks | 现在我只需要让黑人们 |
[00:29] | moving back into the neighborhood. | 搬回这片社区就行 |
[00:30] | Black folks don’t shoot up schools. | 黑人不会开枪扫射校园 |
[00:32] | When Mikaela has a problem with Laquon, | 当米凯拉和拉昆闹别扭时 |
[00:33] | she knows she gotta go to his mama’s house, | 她知道得去他妈妈家 |
[00:35] | handle it there. | 在那解决问题 |
[00:35] | We can stash the bikes in here till you find some buyers. | 我们可以把车藏在这 直到你找到买家 |
[00:37] | You’re cool letting us use your gym? | 你愿意让我们用你的健身房吗 |
[00:39] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[00:40] | Five percent. | 5%的利润 |
[00:41] | Deal. | 成交 |
[00:42] | I saw my dad yesterday. | 我昨天去看了我爸 |
[00:44] | I told him about us maybe taking over my old bedroom. | 我跟他说看我们要不要接手住在我以前的卧室 |
[00:47] | No, no, no, absolutely not. | 什么 不行 绝对不行 |
[00:49] | We’re, uh…we’re thinking we wanna sell the house, | 我们想把这房子卖了 |
[00:52] | the Gallagher house. | 加拉格家的房子 |
[00:53] | Fuck that. | 门都没有 |
[00:55] | A woman found you unconscious | 一位女士发现你流着血 |
[00:56] | and bleeding behind a dumpster. | 倒在一个垃圾桶后面不省人事 |
[01:00] | 我叫弗兰克·加拉格 我住在芝加哥北华莱士街2119号 我患有早期酒精性痴呆 | |
[01:00] | Dementia? | 痴呆 |
[02:27] | Good morning, oh brother of mine. | 早上好 亲爱的弟弟 |
[02:28] | Made you breakfast. | 我给你做了早餐 |
[02:31] | What’s with her? | 她发什么神经 |
[02:32] | I wouldn’t trust it. | 我觉得有诈 |
[02:36] | Good morning, boys. | 早上好 小伙子们 |
[02:37] | Look what I made. | 看我做了什么 |
[02:39] | Your favorite. | 你最喜欢的 |
[02:41] | Why the fuck are you touching me right now? | 你为毛突然开始碰我 |
[02:44] | Tami, Phillip, bacon rainbows? | 塔米 菲利普 吃培根彩虹吗 |
[02:46] | Flower pancakes? | 花花煎饼 |
[02:47] | Uh, we’re good. | 不吃 |
[02:49] | Uh, good. Thanks, though. | 不了 不过谢啦 |
[02:51] | Hey, bud. | 哥们 |
[02:56] | So, um… | 话说 |
[02:57] | things got a little bit heated last night, | 昨晚大家争论得很激烈 |
[02:59] | but now that we’ve all slept on it, | 但现在我们都思考了一晚 |
[03:01] | I would like to reopen the discussion | 我想继续讨论 |
[03:02] | about fixing up the house to sell. | 把房子修葺一下卖掉的事 |
[03:08] | If we knocked out a couple walls, | 如果我们拆掉几面墙 |
[03:11] | created a more open floor plan, | 创建出更开放式的布局 |
[03:12] | we could add 30 grand to the sale price. | 卖价可以提高三万 |
[03:23] | Debs, what do you think? | 小黛 你认为呢 |
[03:26] | Oh, Phillip… Well, I think | 菲利普 我认为 |
[03:29] | you can take your open floor plan | 你可以拿着你的开放式布局 |
[03:30] | – and lick my vagina. – Gross. | -跪舔姐的逼 -恶心 |
[03:31] | Jesus fucking Christ, what is the big deal? | 老天 有那么严重吗 |
[03:33] | I grew up here. | 我在这长大的 |
[03:34] | Yeah, we all grew up here. | 我们都在这长大 |
[03:35] | Maybe our kids can grow up someplace nicer. | 也许我们的孩子可以在更好的环境长大 |
[03:37] | Yeah, maybe somewhere Frank doesn’t live. | 是啊 也许在一个没有弗兰克的地方 |
[03:39] | Oh, I see what this is. | 我明白这是这么回事了 |
[03:42] | It’s not even your idea. | 这都不是你的主意 |
[03:43] | Fucking Little Miss Middle Class | 该死的中产阶级小姐 |
[03:45] | wants her townhouse in Pilsen. | 想要她在皮尔森街区的联排别墅 |
[03:46] | Whoa, hold on a second. I didn’t even– | 等一下 我根本没有… |
[03:47] | How hard did you have to twist his little nut sack | 你得多用力拧他的蛋蛋 |
[03:49] | – for him to do what you wanted? – Nobody twisted | -才能让他对你言听计从 -没人 |
[03:50] | my nut sack, all right? | 拧我的蛋 好吗 |
[03:51] | And it doesn’t matter whose idea this is. | 再说 这是谁的主意根本不重要 |
[03:52] | It’s a good idea. | 这是个明智的主意 |
[03:54] | You are the only one who doesn’t think so. | 只有你不这么想 |
[03:55] | Well, Ian only thinks so because you think so. | 伊恩赞成 纯粹因为他是你的跟屁虫 |
[03:57] | – What? – And Carl’s too stupid to think | -什么 -卡尔太蠢 |
[03:59] | – anything at all. – Hey, that’s not true. | -脑子根本不会思考 -才不是这样 |
[04:00] | Mickey and I have been saving up to get our own place. | 我和米奇一直在存钱 想自己找地方住 |
[04:02] | When did that idea come? Right when Lip moved out. | 这想法几时开始的 利普搬出去那会儿对吧 |
[04:04] | “Lip got his own place. I should too.” | “利普有自己的房子了 我也应该有” |
[04:06] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说 |
[04:07] | I don’t just do things ’cause Lip says. | 我才不会利普说什么我就做什么呢 |
[04:08] | Well, you sort of do, though. | 不过你的确是这样啊 |
[04:10] | Name one thing. | 有本事说出一件事 |
[04:12] | Switched from tighty-whiteys to boxers ’cause Lip did. | 跟着利普把白色紧身内裤换成了宽松四角的 |
[04:14] | I had a fungus issue. Boxers air the boys out better. | 那是因为我长真菌 宽松款更能给蛋蛋通风 |
[04:16] | Totally. Who told you that again? | 对对对 谁告诉你的来着 |
[04:19] | Lip. Fuck the both of you. | 利普 你们都去死 |
[04:20] | I’m my own man. | 我能自己作主 |
[04:21] | Okay, big shot. Why don’t you tell Lip | 好啊 大人物 那你为什么不告诉利普 |
[04:22] | you don’t wanna sell the house, then? | 你不想卖掉房子 |
[04:23] | Mickey, hey, stop. Family only. | 米奇 别说了 这是家务事 |
[04:25] | Mickey’s family. | 米奇是自家人 |
[04:26] | Yeah, well, he’s just saying– | 他只是想说… |
[04:27] | This doesn’t concern you, Tami. | 这与你无关 塔米 |
[04:28] | Yeah, none of this concerns you, Tami. | 没错 这一切都不干你的事 塔米 |
[04:30] | So Mickey’s family, but Tami’s not family? | 米奇是自家人 塔米就不是吗 |
[04:32] | Yeah. They’re married. | 对 他们结婚了 |
[04:33] | Tami has no right to tell you to sell my house. | 塔米没权利叫你卖掉我的房子 |
[04:35] | Oh my God. I didn’t tell him to do anything. | 老天 我没叫他做任何事好吗 |
[04:37] | – What the fuck? – All right, back off. | -搞毛啊 -好了 你别插手 |
[04:39] | All right? I got this. | 我来处理 |
[04:43] | Carl, we sell, we each get 20 grand. | 卡尔 卖掉房子我们每人能分到两万 |
[04:46] | Right? Maybe more, okay? | 也许还不止这个数 |
[04:47] | You could get a sick bachelor pad for that. | 你可以用这笔钱买套豪华单身公寓 |
[04:49] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[04:49] | You’re gonna have to clean that bachelor pad | 到时你得自己打扫公寓卫生 |
[04:51] | – and cook your own meals. – Shit. | -还得自己做饭吃 -这么惨 |
[04:53] | You’ll be able to have sex | 你能打炮打个爽 |
[04:54] | without someone barging in and asking for deodorant. | 不会有人冲进来问你要体香剂 |
[04:56] | But you’ll have to pay your own bills. | 但你得自己付水电费 |
[04:57] | Look, you can do that online. It’s easy. | 听着 你可以在网上交 很简单 |
[04:59] | Carl doesn’t know which remote turns the TV on. | 卡尔连哪个遥控器能打开电视都不知道 |
[05:01] | You think he can pay his own bills online? | 你觉得他能上网付水电费吗 |
[05:02] | Debbie, you can’t just insult your way | 黛比 你不能靠羞辱人 |
[05:03] | into getting what you want. | 来获得你想要的 |
[05:04] | And you can’t fuck your way | 你也不能靠陪睡 |
[05:05] | into getting what you want, Tami! | 来获得你想要的 塔米 |
[05:08] | The fuck is so funny? | 你笑屁啊 |
[05:09] | I mean, why do you all still live together? | 你们为什么还住在一起 |
[05:11] | You obviously hate each other. | 你们明明都讨厌对方 |
[05:13] | – We don’t hate each other. – We don’t all hate each other. | -我们没有互相讨厌啊 -不是所有人都结怨 |
[05:14] | We just all hate Debbie. | 只是人人都讨厌黛比 |
[05:17] | Hey, Ian doesn’t hate Lip. Ian loves Lip. | 伊恩才不讨厌利普 他爱死利普了 |
[05:19] | Lip is his only friend in the whole fucking world. | 利普是他这个世界上唯一的朋友 |
[05:21] | Oh, fuck you, Debbie. | 操你妈 黛比 |
[05:22] | – She’s not wrong, though. – All right, could we all | -她也没说错 -好了 我们能不能 |
[05:23] | just put our personal shit aside, | 先把私人恩怨放一边 |
[05:25] | right, calm the fuck down, and just have | 冷静下来 |
[05:27] | – a rational discussion for once? – We have to pay for water? | -理智地讨论一次 -水还得花钱买吗 |
[05:29] | Yes, water costs money. | 对 水是要花钱的 |
[05:30] | Okay, how about we don’t calm the fuck down, | 不如我们都别冷静 |
[05:33] | and we get up in Debbie’s face, | 直接怼黛比 |
[05:34] | and we call her out for being the selfish brat that she is? | 指出她就是个自私的死小孩 |
[05:37] | – You cut hair, Tami. – Tami, Tami, not helping. | -你不过是个剪发婊 塔米 -塔米 别火上浇油了 |
[05:39] | If Lip told you to lick a cat turd | 如果利普在七月大热天 |
[05:40] | off a steam pipe in the middle of July– | 叫你舔蒸汽管上的猫屎… |
[05:41] | Yeah, I got something here to lick on. | 爷这里倒是有根”大管子”让你舔 |
[05:42] | Nobody’s licking any turds! | 没人要舔屎 |
[05:44] | – All right? – I could get a maid, right? | -好吗 -我可以请女佣的 对吧 |
[05:45] | I don’t wanna have to clean the shit out of my own toilet. | 我可不想自己洗马桶上的屎 |
[05:46] | A maid’s not gonna cook for you. You’re gonna starve. | 女佣不会帮你做饭 你会饿死的 |
[05:48] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay! | 好了 好了 好了 |
[05:51] | Everybody shut the fuck up, please. | 所有人都他妈闭嘴 拜托 |
[05:53] | Let’s just vote and be done with it. | 我们直接投票决定就是了 |
[05:56] | Sell! | 卖 |
[05:57] | – Shut up, Franny! – Atta girl. | -闭嘴 弗兰妮 -乖孩子 |
[05:58] | Nice mothering, Debbie. | 真会教孩子 黛比 |
[06:00] | Stop, all right? Tami, Mickey, stay out of it. | 别说了 塔米 米奇 别掺和 |
[06:02] | Franny, you too. | 弗兰妮 你也是 |
[06:05] | I vote sell. | 我投卖掉 |
[06:07] | I vote no. | 我投不卖 |
[06:08] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[06:15] | I vote no. | 我投不卖 |
[06:16] | – Yes. Gallaghers, unite. – You fucking kidding me? | -赞 加拉格一家团结一致 -你他妈逗我呢 |
[06:17] | – Oh, shut up. – Carl? | -闭嘴吧 -卡尔 |
[06:20] | Can I think about it? | 我能考虑一下吗 |
[06:21] | – Yes. – Right now, decision. | -可以 -现在就做决定 |
[06:24] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[06:27] | Where the fuck is Liam? | 利亚姆死哪去了 |
[06:32] | Mm, don’t you look beautiful! | 你真是美艳动人哦 |
[06:34] | No, sir. You let Lip hide stolen motorcycles in Kev-Fit. | 省省吧 你让利普把赃车藏在凯文健身房 |
[06:37] | You and I don’t have anything to say to each other until this is over. | 完事之前 你别想老娘再理你 |
[06:40] | It’s only for a couple of days! | 就放一两天而已 |
[06:42] | Did you see that chopper? | 你看见那辆复古改装摩托了吗 |
[06:43] | I’ve always wanted a chopper like that. | 我一直想要一辆那样的摩托 |
[06:44] | I’d be ten times more fuckable in a chopper. | 我要是骑着它 我的诱人可干指数会飙升十倍 |
[06:47] | If you get on that chopper, you’re never gonna get… | 你要是敢骑那辆摩托 你就永远都别想… |
[06:49] | fucked again. | 干炮了 |
[06:50] | Brad’s got a buyer in Indiana. | 布拉德找了个印第安纳州的买家 |
[06:52] | Him and Lip are running two of them there today. | 他和利普今天就要骑两辆过去 |
[06:54] | Get rid of them. All of them. | 处理掉那些摩托 全部 |
[06:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[06:57] | Girls, you ready to go to school? | 女儿们 准备上学啦 |
[06:58] | Where the hell are they going? | 她们这是去哪儿 |
[07:02] | Girls? | 女儿们 |
[07:03] | Who’s in there? | 谁在里面 |
[07:07] | – Liam? – Hi. | -利亚姆 -嗨 |
[07:09] | – Christ, Liam! – What are you doing here? | -我去 利亚姆 -你在这里干什么 |
[07:10] | Lip’s selling the house. | 利普要把房子卖了 |
[07:12] | – Lip’s selling the house? – What? | -利普要把房卖了 -什么 |
[07:14] | Everyone’s moving on with their lives, | 大家的生活都在往前看 |
[07:15] | and I’m gonna end up homeless. | 我要无家可归了 |
[07:17] | Can I live with you? | 我能住你们这吗 |
[07:20] | – You got this? – Yeah, I got it. | -你来解决吧 -行 我来 |
[07:21] | All right, cool. Girls, let’s go. | 那好 女儿们 我们走 |
[07:23] | Come on. I gotta go sign in voters. | 跟我来 我得登记选民 |
[07:26] | It’s election day. | 今天是选举日 |
[07:28] | But in the meantime, you and I are gonna talk | 与此同时 我们得好好聊聊 |
[07:29] | about why young Black men can’t go around | 为什么年轻黑人男性不能 |
[07:32] | breaking into people’s houses. | 随便闯进别人的家门 |
[07:33] | Come on. | 跟我走 |
[07:37] | A Gallagher has lived in that house since before statehood. | 在建州之前 就有个加拉格人住在那栋房子里 |
[07:42] | My great-great-great grandfather Connell | 我的曾曾曾祖父康内尔 |
[07:45] | built it on the foundation of a Kickapoo hut, | 以一座基卡普人的小屋为地基 建了那栋房 |
[07:49] | and it’s mine. | 那是我的房产 |
[07:51] | I should have a say. | 我应该有发言权 |
[07:53] | I should have… | 我应该… |
[07:55] | more than a say. | 不只是拥有发言权 |
[07:57] | I’m their father. | 我是他们的父亲 |
[07:59] | I gotta… | 我得 |
[08:03] | I gotta stop this. | 我得阻止这场闹剧 |
[08:06] | Thank…thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[08:07] | Thanks for talking me through this. | 谢谢你陪我商量这事 |
[08:08] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[08:10] | You gonna pay for those beers? | 你总得付啤酒钱吧 |
[08:11] | Just put it on my tab. | 记我账上就行 |
[08:12] | You don’t have a tab. | 你又没账单 |
[08:19] | Where… how did I get here? | 这是哪… 我怎么到这来的 |
[08:21] | I don’t know how you got here, | 我不知道你是怎么进来的 |
[08:22] | but I know how you leaving if you don’t pay for your beers. | 但我知道如果你不付酒钱 你会怎么出去 |
[08:25] | I ordered five beers, didn’t drink any of them? | 我点了五杯啤酒 但是一口都没喝吗 |
[08:28] | Don’t care if you drink them or not, | 不管你喝没喝 |
[08:29] | long as you pay for them. | 只要钱付了就行 |
[08:37] | I, um… | 我… |
[08:38] | Chubby! | 大壮 |
[08:42] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[08:48] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[08:54] | Out of the road, asshole! | 离马路远点 混蛋 |
[09:15] | Yo, bathroom free? | 厕所没人吧 |
[09:17] | I’d give it a minute. | 再散会儿味吧 |
[09:20] | – What are you looking at? – Apartments. | -你在看什么 -公寓 |
[09:21] | Figure when you guys sell the house, | 等你们到时候把房子卖了 |
[09:22] | – we should probably have a place – Sell? | -我们还是得找个住处 -卖了 |
[09:24] | You just dared me not to sell the house. | 你刚刚不是还激我要我别卖吗 |
[09:26] | Come on, I was just giving you shit | 拜托 我就是逗你玩的 |
[09:27] | for always doing what Lip does, man. | 因为你一直都是利普做什么 你就做什么 |
[09:28] | Go tell the others we wanna sell this shitbag. | 跟其他人说我们想卖掉这个破地方 |
[09:30] | Let’s find a place with lots of rooms to fuck in. | 我们去找个有很多房间 能到处打炮的房子吧 |
[09:31] | – You know what I mean? – No. | -你懂吧 -不行 |
[09:32] | I change my vote, Debbie thinks she’s right, | 我要是改变主意 黛比就会认为她说得没错 |
[09:34] | and I promised to never let Debbie think she’s right. | 我发过誓 永远都不能让黛比如愿 |
[09:37] | Promised who? | 对谁发的誓 |
[09:39] | Lip. | 利普 |
[09:40] | Damn, man, you do need friends who aren’t Lip. | 我去 你真需要除了利普之外的朋友了 |
[09:42] | I have friends who aren’t Lip. | 我有除了利普之外的朋友 |
[09:44] | Uh-huh? Like who? | 是吗 比如谁 |
[09:45] | – Don’t say me. – You. | -别说是我 -你 |
[09:46] | All right, what friends have you got? | 那好 你又有什么朋友 |
[09:47] | – Don’t say me. – You. | -别说我 -你 |
[09:49] | See? Neither of us have friends. | 看见没 我们两个都没朋友 |
[09:50] | Yeah, but as far as I’m concerned, | 但在我看来 |
[09:52] | a friend is just someone else I gotta shoot | 朋友就是我得一枪崩死的人 |
[09:53] | before they turn state’s evidence. | 不然他们就会供出我这个同犯 |
[09:54] | Yeah, well, if I need friends, | 好吧 如果我需要朋友 |
[09:56] | you need friends. | 那你也需要 |
[09:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:58] | You really want me hanging out by myself | 你真想让我一个人出门 |
[09:59] | with a bunch of gay guys, talking about sex and stuff? | 和一群男同志聊性事吗 |
[10:02] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么会想那样做 |
[10:02] | That’s what friends do. | 朋友就是会聊这些啊 |
[10:03] | Fuck you. Make friends with chicks. | 操你的 那你跟妹子交朋友 |
[10:05] | Yeah, ’cause chicks wanna hear about our sex life. | 行 妹子们可想听我们的性生活了呢 |
[10:07] | Why do you wanna be talking to everybody | 你为什么想和所有人说 |
[10:08] | about our fucking sex lives? | 我们的性生活啊 |
[10:09] | I don’t. But say I wanted to bitch | 我不想 但万一我也得发发牢骚 |
[10:11] | about you not liking having your ass licked. | 说你不喜欢被舔菊的感觉呢 |
[10:13] | Oh, Christ. This again. | 我去 又来了 |
[10:14] | I can’t do that with a bunch of straight guys or with girls. | 在一群直男或妹子面前我说不出口 |
[10:16] | I can only do that with gay guys. | 我只能跟基佬朋友说 |
[10:18] | You already have some, don’t you? | 你其实已经有好基友了 是不是 |
[10:19] | You got a group of gay friends | 你有一群好基友 |
[10:20] | who know I don’t like getting my ass licked, | 他们知道我不喜欢被舔菊的事 |
[10:21] | and now I gotta go fucking murder a bunch of people. | 现在我只能去把那群人都给宰了灭口 |
[10:23] | No, but if I make gay friends, | 我没有 但如果我去交基佬朋友 |
[10:25] | we’re gonna talk about sex, | 我们就会聊到做爱 |
[10:27] | and if you’re not there, | 你要是不在场 |
[10:29] | who knows what’ll happen? | 谁知道会发生什么 |
[10:31] | Oh, really? | 你认真的吗 |
[10:33] | Remember the whole monogamy conversation we had? | 还记得我们那次谈过的单夫制吗 |
[10:34] | What’d we decide? | 最后怎么决定的 |
[10:35] | We can hump other people when we’re together, | 我们在一起的时候可以跟别人上床 |
[10:37] | not when we’re on our own. | 不在一起的时候就不行 |
[10:38] | Then I guess we should make some friends together. | 看来我们得一起去交朋友了 |
[10:41] | Fuck, man, I hate the fucking gays. | 我靠 我讨厌死基佬 |
[10:43] | All their “meh” and their “bleh.” | 他们说话不是”惹”就是”噜”的 |
[10:46] | They’re not all like that. | 不是所有人都那样好吗 |
[10:47] | Okay, well, let’s find some who aren’t like that. | 好吧 那我们就不找那样的 |
[10:48] | Where do we find those gays? | 那些同性恋要去哪里找 |
[10:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:51] | Furniture shopping? The gym. | 家具店 健身房 |
[10:54] | Fancy places have free trial weeks. | 有免费体验周的高档健身房 |
[10:56] | All right, great, so we find some fucking fancy gays | 好 那我们就去健身房找一些 |
[10:58] | at the gym. Then what? | 高富帅同性恋 然后呢 |
[11:00] | Smile? | 笑脸相对 |
[11:01] | Talk to them? | 跟他们聊天 |
[11:02] | Jesus Christ, I gotta smile now too? | 大爷的 我还要摆一副笑脸吗 |
[11:04] | You seemed pretty happy | 我今早把你干醒的时候 |
[11:05] | with how I woke you up this morning. | 你不是挺开心的吗 |
[11:09] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[11:23] | Fuck me. | 糟了 |
[11:24] | Hi. I brought you a coffee. | 嗨 我给你买了咖啡 |
[11:27] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:29] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[11:30] | Winfrey Elementary. | 温弗瑞小学 |
[11:31] | Gonna go talk to the first graders | 要去教育一年级小朋友 |
[11:32] | about stranger danger. | 陌生人很危险 |
[11:34] | Okay, well, you wanna… get together tonight, | 好吧 今晚聚一聚吗 |
[11:36] | like dinner or something? | 一起吃顿饭什么的 |
[11:38] | Uh, look, I don’t think | 听我说 我觉得 |
[11:39] | we should be seeing each other anymore. | 我们还是不要再见面了 |
[11:42] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[11:44] | W-wait, I-I thought that… | 等等 我以为… |
[11:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:00] | Shh, there you go. Shh. | 嘘 来躺下 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:03] | Yeah, all right, great. Yeah, I’ll see you in an hour. | 嗯 很好 一小时后见 |
[12:05] | A’ight, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[12:08] | Brad found a buyer for the bikes in Merrillville, | 布拉德找到了一个摩托买家 住在梅里尔维尔 |
[12:11] | so I’m gonna go pick them up from Kev’s | 我得去小凯那取车 |
[12:12] | – and run them down. – Great. | -然后开到那里去 -好 |
[12:14] | I will start packing up some of our stuff | 我准备开始打包一些东西 |
[12:16] | and bringing it over to my dad’s. | 放到我爸家去 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry. What? | 你说什么 |
[12:19] | Well, I mean, we have to be out of here in a few weeks. | 我们几周内就得搬出这里 |
[12:22] | Doesn’t look like you’re selling your old house anytime soon. | 看样子一时半会儿你也卖不掉你的老房子 |
[12:25] | We can’t afford a new place, so… | 我们没钱找新住处 |
[12:27] | I thought that we would stay with my dad | 我就想先住到我爸那去 |
[12:28] | just until we figure things out. | 之后再做打算 |
[12:30] | Oh, I’ve got things figured out, though, right? | 我已经想好怎么办了 好吗 |
[12:31] | I’m gonna get Liam and Carl on my side, | 我会拉利亚姆和卡尔到我这边 |
[12:33] | we’re gonna sell the house, | 然后卖掉房子 |
[12:34] | and we can use our cuts | 用我们的那份钱 |
[12:36] | to get a new place. | 找个新住处 |
[12:37] | Okay, but even if Debbie let that happen, | 好吧 就算黛比答应了 |
[12:41] | we’re talking about remodeling. | 还得改建 |
[12:43] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[12:44] | That’s gonna take a while. | 那得花一段时间 |
[12:46] | Well, I’m gonna sell the Indian, | 我打算卖了印第安摩托 |
[12:47] | and that’ll get us enough to rent an apartment in the meantime. | 足够我们在这段期间租间公寓了 |
[12:50] | Lip. “Sell the house.” “Sell the Indian.” | 利普啊 “卖房子” “卖印第安摩托” |
[12:52] | How about just get a job? | 干脆找份工作吧 |
[12:54] | You know? | 怎么样 |
[12:55] | – Amazon is hiring drivers. – No, no. | -亚马逊在招司机 -不 不去 |
[12:57] | No, no, no, no, no. I’ve got applications in, | 不不不 我已经投了求职申请了 |
[12:59] | all right, for mechanic jobs all over town. | 全城所有招机修工的地方都投了 |
[13:01] | That’s great, but, like, until you get one of those, | 那很好 但在你得到那种工作之前 |
[13:04] | how about deliver packages or flip burgers? | 先去送包裹或做汉堡怎么样 |
[13:08] | And we can stay with my family, save up for a new place | 我们可以和我家人住一起 省钱找新住处 |
[13:10] | like normal people. | 就像普通人一样 |
[13:11] | No, I’m not living with your family. | 不 我不要和你家人一起住 |
[13:13] | Okay? W-with your dad | 好吗 你爸爸 |
[13:14] | and his Fox News | 他爱看福克斯新闻 |
[13:15] | and-and-and Cami and her fucking… | 卡米又是那么地… |
[13:18] | fucking Cami-ness. | 婊气 |
[13:19] | Oh, what, you think your family’s any better? | 怎么 你觉得你的家人更好吗 |
[13:21] | C-come on, you guys have a criminal record | 拜托 你们的犯罪记录 |
[13:23] | longer than the Gambinos’. | 比黑手党甘比诺家族的还长 |
[13:24] | Look, it would be easier | 如果我们住在旧房子 |
[13:26] | to fix up my old house if we were in it. | 就更容易修葺它 |
[13:28] | Well, Debbie… called me a controlling bitch, | 黛比骂我是霸道的控制狂 |
[13:31] | so we are not staying there. | 所以我们不能住在那里 |
[13:33] | Thank you for defending me, by the way. | 顺便谢谢你帮我说话 |
[13:36] | You don’t think you’re being a little controlling right now? | 你不觉得自己现在就有点霸道吗 |
[13:38] | I…I have a plan. | 我都计划好了 |
[13:40] | – Okay? – Yeah, but it’s based on things | -好吗 -但你的计划建立在 |
[13:41] | that are not in your control. | 你控制不了的事情上 |
[13:43] | Okay? With my plan, | 但我的计划 |
[13:44] | we have a place to stay. We have actual income. | 能让我们有个住的地方 有实实在在的收入 |
[13:47] | All right, wait. | 好 等一下 |
[13:49] | Just give me the day, all right? | 就给我一天时间 好吗 |
[13:51] | Let me work on Liam and Carl. | 我去做利亚姆和卡尔的思想工作 |
[13:53] | Let me sell the Indian, all right? | 然后卖了那辆印第安摩托 |
[13:55] | If it doesn’t work out, | 如果行不通 |
[13:56] | then we will talk about what happens next. | 我们再讨论下一步怎么办 |
[13:57] | Just one day, okay? | 就给我一天时间 好吗 |
[14:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | One day. | 就一天 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:06] | It’ll work out, all right? I promise you. | 肯定行得通 好吗 我向你保证 |
[14:08] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[14:16] | Hey, Brad. Uh, yeah. | 喂 布拉德 |
[14:18] | You think you can, uh, find someone | 你能不能找到 |
[14:19] | who would wanna buy the Indian too? | 也想买那辆印第安摩托的人 |
[14:27] | Six feet, assholes. | 保持1米8间隔 混蛋们 |
[14:31] | Where’s V? | 小维去哪儿了 |
[14:32] | Municipal elections. | 在市政选举处 |
[14:33] | She’s working at a polling station. | 她去投票站干活了 |
[14:35] | Maybe we should go vote. | 也许我们也应该去投票 |
[14:36] | V said if you tried to vote, | 小维说如果你去投票 |
[14:37] | she’s gonna beat the shit out of you. | 她就要把你揍得屁滚尿流 |
[14:39] | Can I get a Boilermaker there, Kev? | 能给我上一杯锅炉厂鸡尾酒吗 小凯 |
[14:41] | JB on the rocks. | 我要波旁酒加冰块 |
[14:42] | Nobody wants coffee? Bunch of damn alcoholics. | 没人想喝咖啡吗 这群酒鬼 |
[14:47] | Oh, there she is. | 美人在这啊 |
[14:49] | 1948 Panhead… | 1948年款的平头发动机 |
[14:53] | Burnt copper. | 焦铜色 |
[14:54] | springer-rigged fork. | 装配弹簧前叉 |
[14:56] | Totally chopped. | 从头到脚改装过 |
[15:05] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[15:21] | Hey, Liam. | 喂 利亚姆 |
[15:23] | I just wanted to call and, uh, see | 我打来就是想问问 |
[15:24] | where your head was at as far as selling the house. | 关于卖房子的事 你是怎么想的 |
[15:26] | Call me. | 给我回电话 |
[15:27] | Oh, and by the way, I’m making Tuna Helper tonight. | 对了 我今晚要做速食金枪鱼意面 |
[15:30] | Your favorite. Bye. | 你最爱吃的 拜拜 |
[15:37] | Hey, Carl. Uh, I just wanted to call and see | 喂 卡尔 我打来就是想问问 |
[15:39] | where your head was at as far as selling the house. | 关于卖房子的事 你是怎么想的 |
[15:41] | Call me. | 给我回电话 |
[15:42] | By the way, I put some pineapple Fresca in your mini-fridge. | 对了 我在你的小冰箱里放了几瓶菠萝味汽水 |
[15:45] | Your favorite. Bye. | 你最爱喝的 拜拜 |
[15:49] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[15:51] | I say sell this shithole like Lip wants, | 要我说就遂了利普的愿 卖掉这个破地方 |
[15:53] | get a Thunderbird, | 买辆福特雷鸟 |
[15:54] | and let’s Thelma and Louise our asses to Mexico. | 然后我们像电影《末路狂花》一样开去墨西哥 |
[15:57] | It’s not just Lip’s decision. | 不能只由利普做主 |
[15:58] | We make decisions as a family. | 我们要全家一起做决定 |
[16:00] | If you weren’t beholden to your family, | 如果你不这么顾你家人 |
[16:02] | you’d have way more fun. | 你可能会更快乐 |
[16:04] | Yeah, well, I’d still have Franny. | 是啊 但我还是有弗兰妮 |
[16:05] | People with kids don’t get to have fun. | 有孩子的人没资格享乐 |
[16:08] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[16:09] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[16:11] | Oh, that’s fucking Royal. | 是他妈的罗亚尔 |
[16:12] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[16:13] | Fuck that noise. | 真他妈吵 |
[16:14] | Wait, no. Debbie. | 等等 不要 黛比 |
[16:16] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 不不不 |
[16:18] | No, no, no, don’t. No, no, no. | 不不不 不要 不不不 |
[16:19] | – No, Debbie, stop. – Sandy! | -不 黛比 别去 -桑迪 |
[16:23] | Oh-ho, Royal, you fucking pervert. | 罗亚尔 你这个变态 |
[16:25] | You can’t just force a 15-year-old girl to marry you… | 你不能强迫一个15岁的女孩嫁给你 |
[16:28] | – Force her? I didn’t force her– – …and then stalk her | -强迫 我没强迫她 -然后你他妈的 |
[16:29] | for the rest of your fucking life. | 还一直跟踪她 |
[16:30] | – Now get the fuck out of here. – No, Debbie, Debbie, stop it. | -给我滚远点 -不 黛比 别这样 |
[16:32] | Stop it. What…what are you doing here? | 别吵了 你来这里干什么 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry, but you weren’t answering your phone. | 对不起 但你不接电话 |
[16:36] | They cut my hours at Verizon, | 威瑞森电信减了我的工时 |
[16:38] | so I picked up a job at Pizzeria Uno. | 所以我在乌诺披萨店找了份工作 |
[16:40] | – Okay. – Why is that her problem? | -好吧 -这关她什么事 |
[16:42] | Because someone needs to watch Prince. | 因为普林斯需要人照看 |
[16:45] | Who’s Prince? | 普林斯是谁 |
[16:47] | Come on, bud. | 下来吧 孩子 |
[16:51] | Hey. There you go. | 好了 |
[16:52] | No. | 不行 |
[16:53] | My mom’s in the hospital | 我妈妈住院了 |
[16:54] | with another popped stomach staple. | 因为胃上又有一个束带开了 |
[16:55] | You think I would ask if I had any other option? | 如果不是走投无路 你以为我会找你吗 |
[16:58] | Can you please just be a mother for five hours? | 能不能请你就做五个小时的母亲 |
[17:00] | A mother? You– | 母亲 你… |
[17:02] | Hey, you stay here with Mommy and her girlfriend, | 你跟妈妈和她女朋友待在这里 |
[17:04] | and I’ll come get you after Pizzeria Uno, okay, buddy? | 我从披萨店下班就来接你 好吗 |
[17:06] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不行 |
[17:07] | You can’t just leave him here. What are you doing? | 你不能就这么把他留在这 你在干什么 |
[17:09] | I love you, buddy. | 我爱你 小家伙 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry, Sandy. Five hours. | 对不起 桑迪 就五小时 |
[17:18] | Hi, Mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[17:21] | Don’t call me that. | 别那么叫我 |
[17:23] | Hey, Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[17:24] | Come. | 过来 |
[17:36] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[17:43] | Can you change a twenty? | 你能换20块零钱吗 |
[17:46] | That’s a candy bar wrapper. | 这是张糖纸 |
[17:48] | Oh, will you look at that? I’m sorry. | 我可真是糊涂了 对不起 |
[17:50] | I was just diagnosed with dementia. | 我刚被确诊为痴呆症 |
[17:53] | I must’ve picked up the candy bar wrapper on my dresser | 我肯定是从梳妆台上拿错了糖纸 |
[17:56] | instead of my wa– | 没拿钱包… |
[17:59] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[18:01] | Sucker. | 蠢货 |
[18:03] | Gina! How are you? | 吉娜 你还好吗 |
[18:05] | You look wonderful. | 你看起来很不错啊 |
[18:06] | Bitch, I don’t know you! | 贱人 我不认识你 |
[18:07] | You’re not… I’m so sorry. | 你不是… 真的很抱歉 |
[18:09] | I thought you were my friend Gina, and…and I– | 我以为你是我的好朋友吉娜 我… |
[18:10] | Fuck you, old man. | 去你妈的 糟老头 |
[18:11] | I’m…I’m sorry. I’m… | 对不起 |
[18:20] | Thank you, Danica. | 谢谢你了 达妮卡 |
[18:25] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[18:37] | Shit, shit, fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fuck. | 妈的 糟了 操 操 操 |
[18:44] | Hello, Officer. Kevin Ball, | 你好 警官 我叫凯文·博尔 |
[18:45] | upstanding taxpayer and father of two. | 一名正直的纳税人 两个孩子的父亲 |
[18:47] | – This your chopper? – Yes…no. | -这是你的摩托车吗 -是… 不是 |
[18:50] | No, it’s, uh, my friend’s. | 不 这是我朋友的 |
[18:51] | I’m just taking it for a spin on the way to work. | 我就是骑着它在上班路上兜兜风 |
[18:53] | You own Kev-Fit? | 你是凯文健身房的老板吗 |
[18:58] | Yes, yes. I own Kev-Fit. | 是的 没错 我是凯文健身房的老板 |
[19:01] | Where’d your friend get this bike? | 你朋友在哪搞的这辆车 |
[19:02] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[19:04] | but I’m sure he got it legally. | 但想必是正规渠道搞来的 |
[19:06] | Think he’d be willing to sell it? | 你觉得他会愿意出售吗 |
[19:08] | I’ve been looking for a ’48 Panhead for years. | 我找48年平头款找了好几年了 |
[19:12] | 1,200 Ccs, butterfly carburetor, | 1200排量 蝴蝶化油器 |
[19:14] | springer-raked fork… | 弹簧前叉 |
[19:16] | Totally chopped. | 从头到脚改装过 |
[19:18] | Right, Officer. | 警官 |
[19:19] | You know your bikes. | 你很懂摩托啊 |
[19:20] | But I don’t think this one’s for sale. | 但我觉得这辆车应该不卖 |
[19:21] | Ask your friend. | 你问问你朋友 |
[19:23] | I can come by Kev-Fit later today. | 我可以今天晚点去凯文健身房 |
[19:26] | Why don’t I, uh, get your number, | 你可以留个电话 |
[19:28] | and I can call you to see if he’s interested? | 如果他有意向我就打给你 |
[19:30] | Cops don’t give out our personal info. | 警察不透露个人信息的 |
[19:31] | Kev-Fit’s on my way home. I’ll stop by around 4:30. | 我回家路过凯文健身房 我大约4点半过去 |
[19:34] | But I don’t think he’s gonna be there. | 但那会儿他应该不在 |
[19:35] | We close early if no one shows up to class. | 如果没人来上课 我们会提前关门 |
[19:37] | If I don’t catch him today, tell him | 如果我今天遇[抓]不到他 告诉他 |
[19:39] | I’ll find him sooner or later. | 我迟早会找到他 |
[19:41] | – See you at 4:30. – Okay, Officer. We’ll be there. | -4点半见 -好的 警官 我们会在的 |
[19:43] | Or not. But maybe. | 或者不在 但有可能在 |
[19:45] | But we probably won’t be there. | 我们多半不会在 |
[19:51] | Here’s your sticker, Mrs. Meyers. | 这是你的贴纸 梅耶斯夫人 |
[19:54] | Hannity-loving blue-haired old hag. | 喜欢右翼主持人汉尼提 爱染头发的老太婆 |
[19:56] | Don’t you dare vote against my rent control bill, white lady. | 不准反对我的租金管制议案 白人老太 |
[19:59] | Where are all the Black voters? | 黑人选民都去哪儿了 |
[20:01] | It’s like a Paula Deen Tupperware party in here. | 现场全是白人 宛如保拉·迪恩的保鲜盒派对 |
[20:01] | 烹饪节目名人 发表过歧视黑人言论 | |
[20:03] | Oh, and by the way, I’m making Tuna Helper tonight, your favorite. | 对了 我今晚要做速食金枪鱼意面 你最爱吃的 |
[20:06] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[20:08] | Now everyone wants to know how I feel about selling the house? | 现在人人都想知道我对卖房的看法了 |
[20:11] | They didn’t ask how you felt about selling before? | 他们以前没有问过你吗 |
[20:14] | No. They barely know I’m alive. | 没有 他们几乎不知道我还活着 |
[20:16] | That is not true. They love you. | 不是这样的 他们爱你 |
[20:18] | But you have got to speak up. | 但你得发声 |
[20:19] | You are a young Black man in a white, white world. | 你是一个生活在白人世界里的年轻黑人 |
[20:22] | You need to make your voice heard | 你得让你的声音被听到 |
[20:23] | like all these white folk motherfuckers. | 就像那些白佬一样 |
[20:25] | They making their voices heard. | 他们就让所有人能听到他们的声音 |
[20:27] | Black people are not speaking up, | 黑人不发声 |
[20:28] | so my rent control measure’s probably gonna tank, | 所以我的租金管制议案可能会黄掉 |
[20:31] | white gentrifiers will take all the housing, | 而白人中产阶级会把所有房子都买下 |
[20:32] | and the South Side will be the Gold Coast before you know it. | 南区很快会成为黄金海岸 |
[20:35] | Where’s my mama? She always votes. | 我妈呢 她从不缺席投票 |
[20:44] | Hey, stranger. | 喂 陌生人 |
[20:46] | – You coming to vote today? – Oh, that was today? | -你今天要来投票吗 -是今天吗 |
[20:48] | Yeah. Get your behind down here. | 是的 快点过来 |
[20:49] | Oh, baby, I’m not gonna be voting. | 亲爱的 我不去投票了 |
[20:51] | I’m packing. | 我在打包 |
[20:52] | Packing what? | 打包什么 |
[20:54] | I sold the house. | 我把房子卖了 |
[20:55] | Dominic and I are moving to Louisville. | 多米尼克和我要搬去路易维尔 |
[20:58] | Louisville? | 路易维尔 |
[20:58] | Yeah, I told you I was putting it on the market. | 是的 我跟你说过我会出售房子 |
[21:01] | You know, I’m going through some of your old stuff, | 我在翻你的旧东西 |
[21:03] | and, well, I’m not sure what to give to Goodwill. | 我不确定要把哪些捐给慈善二手店 |
[21:06] | How about none of it? | 什么都别捐 |
[21:07] | Okay, why don’t you come by later, and we’ll decide together? | 那你晚点过来 我们一起决定 |
[21:10] | All right, sweetie. Love you. | 好了 亲爱的 爱你 |
[21:19] | So why didn’t you tell me you abandoned a kid? | 你怎么不跟我说你抛弃了一个孩子 |
[21:23] | I didn’t abandon a kid. I left a shitty situation. | 我没有抛弃孩子 我是离开了一个糟糕的处境 |
[21:26] | Royal seems like a decent enough guy. | 罗亚尔看上去是个不错的人 |
[21:29] | How was that a shitty situation? | 那怎么算是糟糕的处境 |
[21:31] | I was 15, pregnant, | 我当时15岁 怀孕 |
[21:33] | and taken in by a 30-year-old who sells phones. | 被一个30岁卖手机的人收留 |
[21:36] | That doesn’t sound like a shitty situation to you? | 你不觉得这是个糟糕的处境吗 |
[21:39] | Not shitty enough to abandon a kid. | 还没糟糕到得抛弃孩子 |
[21:41] | I was a kid myself, Debbie. | 我那时自己就是孩子 黛比 |
[21:46] | I got bored. | 我觉得厌烦了 |
[21:48] | – You got bored… – Yes. | -你厌烦了 -是的 |
[21:49] | …so you abandoned a child. | 所以你就抛弃了孩子 |
[21:50] | Uh, yeah, I was 15. | 是的 我当时才15岁 |
[21:52] | I needed to find myself. | 我需要找到自己 |
[21:56] | Don’t you ever wish you had found yourself? | 你难道从没想过 要是早点找到自己就好了 |
[22:00] | No. | 没有 |
[22:02] | You never once thought, “Mm, | 你从没想过 |
[22:05] | gee, I wish I wasn’t tied down by Franny | 天 真希望过去五年 |
[22:08] | for the last five years of my life?” | 我没有被弗兰妮束缚住 |
[22:10] | Hell, no. | 当然没有 |
[22:11] | “I wish I could’ve left this house, | 真希望我能离开这家 |
[22:13] | like, struck out on my own, and seen the world”? | 自力更生 去看看世界 |
[22:18] | No. | 没有 |
[22:22] | Well, I guess you’re a better person than I am, then. | 那我想你比我更优秀 |
[22:25] | Yeah, sure sounds like it. | 那还用说 |
[22:27] | Oh, fuck you, you judgmental ho. | 去你妈的 你个评头论足的婊子 |
[22:29] | – Where are you going? – To work. | -你去哪儿 -上班 |
[22:31] | What the hell am I supposed to do with Prince? | 那我该拿普林斯怎么办 |
[22:33] | I don’t know. Put him on an El to Pizzeria Uno. | 不知道 把他放上开往乌诺披萨店的地铁 |
[22:35] | Hey, you cannot just run away from people, Sandy! | 你不能总逃避人 桑迪 |
[22:41] | Shit. | 靠 |
[22:43] | Suit up, motherfucker. | 穿上吧 倒霉蛋 |
[22:46] | Is that a vagina? | 那是阴道吗 |
[22:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:48] | She’s also Sally the SVU Squirrel. | 她也是特殊受害者松鼠萨莉 |
[22:50] | We have young victims show us on Sally | 我们让年轻的受害者在萨莉身上 |
[22:52] | where they were touched. | 指出她们哪里被猥亵过 |
[22:53] | Don’t worry, we’ll put the skirt on her today. | 别担心 我们今天会给她穿裙子 |
[22:59] | You mind checking that for me? Back pocket. | 你能帮我看看手机吗 在后面口袋 |
[23:05] | Says “Shithead number four.” | 写着”四号白痴” |
[23:07] | Fucking Debbie trying to convince me not to sell our house. | 是黛比 想要说服我不卖房子 |
[23:10] | Why would you sell your house? | 你为什么要卖房子 |
[23:12] | So I can get a sick bachelor pad and not live with my family. | 这样我就能租间豪华单身公寓 不用跟家人一起住 |
[23:15] | But I do love that house, | 但我爱那房子 |
[23:17] | and I kind of like living with my family. | 我也挺喜欢和我家人一起住 |
[23:18] | But I got low-level raped in my man cave in the basement, | 但我在我地下室里的男人窝里被初级强奸了 |
[23:21] | and do I really wanna live in a place | 我真想要住在一个有着 |
[23:22] | with traumatic memories like that? | 这样创伤回忆的地方吗 |
[23:25] | I’m sorry. Low-level raped? | 什么 初级强奸 |
[23:27] | I wanted to use a condom, | 我想要用套子的 |
[23:28] | but this girl mounted my dick before I could get one on. | 但我还没来得及戴上那女孩就坐上来了 |
[23:33] | Man. | 天啊 |
[23:35] | I was at a party once. | 我参加过一个派对 |
[23:36] | A girl took me into a dark room, | 一个女孩带我进了小黑屋 |
[23:38] | you know, to blow me, | 给我口 |
[23:40] | but what I thought was her mouth wasn’t her mouth. | 我以为她用的是嘴 其实并不是 |
[23:43] | Nine months later, she’s having my baby, | 九个月后 她即将生下我的孩子 |
[23:46] | a month later, we’re married, | 再过了一个月 我们就结婚了 |
[23:48] | two years later, we’re divorced, | 两年后 我们离婚 |
[23:50] | and now half my paycheck goes to alimony and child support, | 现在我一半工资都要用于支付赡养费和孩子抚养费 |
[23:52] | so now I’m stuck living with my grandma in Englewood | 我只能跟我外婆一起住在恩格尔伍德 |
[23:55] | while my ex-wife takes it up the pooper | 而我前妻和一个18岁的说唱歌手 |
[23:57] | from some 18-year-old rapper | 搞上了 天天捅菊东篱下 |
[23:59] | who spends my hard-earned money on molly | 他把我辛苦赚来的钱都拿去买迷幻药 |
[24:01] | and DJ equipment. | 和DJ设备 |
[24:02] | Well, club circuit’s dead, bitches. | 现在夜店都关门了 贱人们 |
[24:06] | Who’s laughing now? | 看谁笑到了最后 |
[24:12] | There we go. | 好了 |
[24:17] | Fuckin’ A. | 棒极了 |
[24:20] | Okay, but how do we know who’s gay? | 我们怎么知道谁是同性恋 |
[24:23] | If they’re watching themselves work out in the mirror, | 如果他们边健身边盯着镜子欣赏自己 |
[24:25] | they’re gay. | 那就是同性恋 |
[24:27] | That means everybody out there was fucking gay. | 那这里所有人都是了 |
[24:29] | You know what? Just hold this. I gotta find a shitter. | 算了 拿着 我要去上厕所 |
[24:33] | – Sorry. – My bad, dude. | -抱歉 -是我不好 哥们 |
[24:42] | How’s your workout? | 你健身得怎么样 |
[24:43] | Oof. Rough, man. | 累死了 |
[24:45] | Trainer had me doing four different types of squats. | 教练我让我做了四种不同的下蹲 |
[24:48] | Gotta keep the tuchus in shape for my better half. | 我得为我的另一半保持臀部挺翘有型 |
[24:52] | Hey, you don’t have any glycolic undereye, do you? | 对了 你有甘醇酸眼霜吗 |
[24:54] | Looks like they’re out. | 好像店里的用完了 |
[24:56] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[24:58] | Ah, found some. No worries. | 找到了 没事了 |
[25:03] | So is your better half here? | 你的另一半在这里吗 |
[25:06] | She’s teaching Pilates downtown. | 她在市中心教普拉提 |
[25:08] | She. | 她 |
[25:10] | Wife. | 老婆 |
[25:11] | Ah, yeah. Cool. | 懂了 |
[25:12] | Good luck with the whole eye thing. | 祝你眼睛保养顺利 |
[25:16] | Hey, hey, two guys are jacking each other off in the steam room. | 有两个人在桑拿房里互相打飞机 |
[25:18] | Let’s go be friends with them. | 我们去跟他们交朋友 |
[25:20] | Come on. | 快来 |
[25:29] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. | 靠 靠 靠 |
[25:32] | Shit! | 靠 |
[25:34] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[25:35] | Lip, hey, it’s Kev. | 利普 我是小凯 |
[25:36] | Uh, we got a problem. Call me back. It’s about the… | 出了点问题 回我电话 关于… |
[25:39] | olen-stay ikes-bay. | 托摩的来偷 |
[25:42] | How was the ride? | 骑得开心吗 |
[25:43] | Not great. I think I accidentally invited | 不太好 我好像无意中邀请了 |
[25:44] | a cop to see the bikes. | 一个警察来看摩托车 |
[25:46] | So? | 所以呢 |
[25:47] | They’re stolen, Tommy. | 车是偷来的 汤米 |
[25:48] | Stolen? Well, that was stupid. | 偷来的 真够蠢的 |
[25:50] | Which part, the stolen or the cop? | 你指哪部分 偷车还是警察 |
[25:51] | Both, I would think. | 两者都是 |
[25:53] | You still got your truck here? | 你的卡车还在吗 |
[25:54] | You gotta help me get rid of them. | 你得帮我运走这些摩托车 |
[25:55] | Come on, man. I just got a fresh beer. | 拜托 我刚喝了啤酒 |
[25:57] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[26:00] | Okay, Christ. Meet you out back. | 好吧 老天 来后门见我 |
[26:05] | Lip, where are you? Call me. | 利普 你在哪里 给我回电话 |
[26:14] | Sorry, where are we? | 不好意思 这是哪里 |
[26:16] | Nearing the Howard stop. | 快到霍华德站了 |
[26:18] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[26:19] | Did this bus magically skip the back of the Yards? | 这辆公交神奇地跳过院后区站了吗 |
[26:23] | That was almost 30 stops ago. | 都过了快30站了 |
[26:26] | Stop the bus. | 停车 |
[26:29] | Stop the goddamn bus. | 快他妈停车 |
[26:32] | Which way do I walk? | 我往哪边走 |
[26:40] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[26:42] | Next time, tell me, will you? | 下次告诉我 好吗 |
[26:46] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[26:48] | I can’t do less than 12 grand. | 少于一万二不行 |
[26:52] | All right, how about 11? | 好吧 一万一怎么样 |
[26:55] | Seven? | 七千 |
[26:56] | Yeah, fuck you, dickhead. Jesus Christ. | 滚你妈的 混蛋 疯了吧 |
[26:58] | He’s offering seven grand for the Indian? | 他要出七千买那辆印第安摩托吗 |
[27:00] | Yeah. It’s the third guy that lowballed me today. | 是啊 这是今天第三个狠压价的人了 |
[27:02] | Now I won’t even clear a grand | 现在我连一千都赚不到 |
[27:04] | after everything I put into it. | 我在它上面花了那么大功夫 |
[27:05] | Jesus. I will cut my own throat | 天啊 要搬去和鲍勃·塔米耶蒂住 |
[27:07] | before moving in with Bob Tamietti. | 我还不如抹脖子算了 |
[27:08] | Listen, we should clear at least 20 grand | 在梅里尔维尔卖了这些摩托车 |
[27:11] | for these bikes in Merrillville. | 我们至少应该能拿到两万 |
[27:12] | – Yeah. – Take some. | -没错 -你拿一些 |
[27:13] | Use it to rent you and Tami a place. | 给你和塔米租个地方住 |
[27:15] | No, no, man. That’s for your baby’s bills. | 不行 那是给你孩子交医药费用的 |
[27:16] | Take five. | 拿五千 |
[27:18] | Pay me back when you sell the Indian. | 等你卖掉印第安摩托再还我 |
[27:23] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:24] | Well, if it’ll keep you from cutting your throat, | 如果能让你不抹脖子的话 |
[27:26] | absolutely. | 当然 |
[27:29] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[27:39] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[27:47] | We’re just gonna leave them here? | 我们就把摩托留在这吗 |
[27:48] | We’ll come back for them when things have cooled down. | 等风头过了再来拿 |
[27:51] | What about the chopper? | 那辆改装摩托怎么办 |
[27:52] | Too hot. Cop’s already seen me on it. | 太烫手了 那警察已经见我骑过了 |
[27:54] | We’re gonna put it where no one can find it. | 我们得把它藏到个没人能找到的地方 |
[27:55] | They won’t think to look for them here. | 他们想不到来这里找的 |
[27:57] | Oh, shit. Incoming! | 该死 冲下来了 |
[28:03] | Fuck. | 操 |
[28:04] | – Go. Go. – What the hell, man? | -跑 快跑 -搞什么 |
[28:08] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[28:14] | You can’t just sell her childhood home like that. | 你不能就这样把她童年的家卖掉 |
[28:17] | Who is this, and why is he speaking to me? | 这是谁 为什么他在跟我说话 |
[28:20] | I’m Liam. I’m practicing making my voice heard. | 我是利亚姆 我在练习让别人听到我的声音 |
[28:22] | When did you up and decide to move to Louisville? | 你什么时候突然决定要搬去路易维尔的 |
[28:24] | I’ve been telling you that I wanted to move for years. | 我跟你说我想搬走好几年了 |
[28:27] | You told me you were gonna give me | 我四岁的时候你跟我说 |
[28:28] | a llama for Christmas when I was four. | 圣诞你要送我一只羊驼 |
[28:30] | I’m still waiting for that to happen. | 我现在还等着呢 |
[28:31] | Chicago isn’t the same anymore. | 芝加哥不同以往了 |
[28:33] | Black people are moving out | 黑人搬走的速度 |
[28:35] | faster than white people were stealing us out of Africa. | 比白人把我们从非洲偷出来还快 |
[28:37] | Which is why you need to stay. We have to fight. | 所以你才得留下 我们得抗争 |
[28:41] | Chicago is our home. | 芝加哥是我们的家 |
[28:43] | Honey, I’m just getting too old for this fight. | 亲爱的 我老了 争不动了 |
[28:46] | I’m trying to raise a Black son | 我努力在中西部白人嬉皮士之都 |
[28:48] | in the white hipster capital of the Midwest. | 养大一个黑人儿子 |
[28:51] | He’s watching white people sitcoms on TV | 他正在看白人情景喜剧 |
[28:54] | in Crocs. | 还穿着洞洞鞋 |
[28:56] | But Louisville? | 但为什么是路易维尔 |
[28:58] | Well, your aunts are there, and their sons, | 你阿姨她们在那边 还有她们的儿子们 |
[29:00] | and husbands… you know, family. | 丈夫们 那边有家人在 |
[29:03] | What am I? | 那我是什么 |
[29:04] | You’ve only seen me twice this year, | 今年你就来看过我两次 |
[29:07] | and we only live eight blocks apart. | 而我们住的地方只隔了八个街区 |
[29:09] | There’s a community in Louisville for me. | 路易维尔有黑人社区 我更能融入 |
[29:12] | Baby, I’m sorry, but it’s… it’s just time. | 宝贝 抱歉 但是 是时候了 |
[29:26] | Can’t believe you wouldn’t let us be friends with those guys. | 我真不敢相信你不肯和那些人做朋友 |
[29:28] | You can’t start friendships off with sex. | 交友不能从打炮开始 |
[29:30] | It sets a bad precedent. | 那会开一个不好的头 |
[29:31] | First, we didn’t have sex. | 首先 我们没打炮 |
[29:32] | We got hand jobs in a steam room. | 只是在桑拿房互打飞机 |
[29:33] | Two, our friendship started with sex. | 第二 我们就是从打炮开始的 |
[29:35] | If you want me marrying one of those guys in ten years, | 如果你想我十年后和他们中的一个结婚 |
[29:37] | then, yeah, let’s go back and make friends with them. | 那好吧 我们回去和他们交朋友吧 |
[29:40] | All right, fine, no steam room guys. | 好吧 桑拿房里的不行 |
[29:41] | We can still go back for handies, though, right? | 不过我们还是可以回去让他们撸的 对吧 |
[29:43] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[29:44] | I said mid-century. | 我说了要上世纪中叶风的 |
[29:45] | Yes, but which part of mid-century? | 对 但上世纪中叶的哪个时期 |
[29:47] | – It’s not just a year. – It doesn’t matter. | -又不是只是一年 -那不重要 |
[29:49] | I said cabernet mauve, not cotton candy mauve. | 我说了要赤霞珠紫 而不是棉花糖紫 |
[29:52] | – Please, not those guys. – No. | -拜托 别是那俩 -不是 |
[29:55] | Just make a fucking decision. | 快决定吧 |
[29:56] | – Okay! – Hey, guys? | -知道啦 -二位 |
[29:59] | Darker or lighter duvet? | 深色还是浅色的羽绒被 |
[30:01] | – What? – I guess that depends | -什么 -我想那得看 |
[30:03] | on what part of mid-century. | 是上世纪中叶的哪个时期 |
[30:04] | Bedspread thing? Lighter. | 被罩吗 浅色的 |
[30:06] | Hides the lube stains. Let’s go. | 润滑剂的痕迹在上面不明显 走吧 |
[30:08] | I’m Ian. This is Mickey. | 我是伊恩 这是米奇 |
[30:11] | Tim. This is Brendan. | 蒂姆 这是布兰登 |
[30:13] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[30:14] | Lube has destroyed, like, six sets of sheets for us. | 润滑剂已经毁了我们六套床单了 |
[30:16] | Well, are you using water-based or silicone? | 你们用的是水溶性的还是硅基的 |
[30:19] | Silicone. | 硅基的 |
[30:20] | Water-based doesn’t stain. | 水溶性的不会留痕迹 |
[30:21] | Neither does spit. Ian. | 口水也不会 伊恩 |
[30:22] | Ugh, Joe and Sherman can’t go | 乔和谢尔曼去不了 |
[30:24] | to Anderson Cooper’s book signing today. | 安德森·库珀的签售会了 |
[30:25] | It’s just us, Jon, and Travis. | 只有我们 琼恩还有崔维斯了 |
[30:28] | We’re free today. | 我们今天没事 |
[30:29] | For a book signing? | 去签售会吗 |
[30:31] | I don’t like books. | 我不喜欢书 |
[30:32] | We love Anderson Cooper, though. | 不过我们喜欢安德森·库珀 |
[30:34] | We do. He’s great. | 没错 他很棒 |
[30:36] | Listen, can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你聊两句吗 |
[30:38] | Who the fuck is Anderson Cooper? | 谁他妈是安德森·库珀 |
[30:39] | Who the fuck knows? But maybe these guys can be our friends. | 谁他妈知道 但也许这些人能成我们朋友 |
[30:41] | Oh, so we can’t be friends with the steam room guys, | 所以我们不能和桑拿房的做朋友 |
[30:43] | but we can be friends with fucking twinks buying a duvet? | 却能和买羽绒被的小鲜肉交朋友吗 |
[30:46] | Do you wanna fuck either of them? | 你想操他们中的任何一个吗 |
[30:48] | – No. – Then yes, | -不想 -那就行了 |
[30:48] | we can be friends with the twinks buying a duvet. | 我们能和买羽绒被的小鲜肉交朋友 |
[30:50] | I d-no– | 我不… |
[30:51] | We’re in. | 我们去 |
[30:53] | – Okay. – Great. | -好 -太好了 |
[30:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:57] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[31:01] | And that is how Teddy got abducted and murdered, kids. | 泰迪就是这么被绑架杀害的 孩子们 |
[31:05] | Now, do we ever take rides with strangers? | 我们坐陌生人的车吗 |
[31:08] | No! | 不坐 |
[31:10] | That’s right. Now, Sally | 没错 现在萨莉 |
[31:12] | is gonna teach you the difference between appropriate | 会教你们 大人怎样碰你们是合适的 |
[31:15] | and inappropriate ways of being touched by an adult. | 怎样碰是不合适的 |
[31:23] | Now, kids, | 孩子们 |
[31:24] | sometimes an adult touches you | 有时候大人碰你 |
[31:26] | and that’s okay, | 是可以的 |
[31:27] | like a high five. | 像是击掌 |
[31:29] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[31:30] | Yes! | 可以 |
[31:32] | Now, what if an adult makes you have sex without a condom? | 如果一个大人逼你无套做爱呢 |
[31:36] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[31:37] | – Sally, Sally… – Maybe we should just | -萨莉 萨莉 -也许我们该… |
[31:39] | See, I thought Tish was a nice girl | 我以为蒂什是个好姑娘 |
[31:41] | until she started asking questions | 直到她开始问 |
[31:43] | about my pension and benefits, | 我的退休金和福利 |
[31:45] | and before I knew it, | 在我还没反应过来之前 |
[31:46] | she was bouncing on my cock! | 她就坐在我的屌上来回动了 |
[31:48] | Cover your ears, kids. | 捂住耳朵 孩子们 |
[31:49] | Gallagher! | 加拉格 |
[31:50] | And now I have to pay alimony, child support, | 现在我得付赡养费 抚养费 |
[31:53] | and live with my family forever! | 只能永远和我家人住一起了 |
[32:05] | Come on, Kev, come on, Kev… | 快接啊小凯 快接啊小凯 |
[32:06] | I promised those to the guy today. | 我和买家说好今天交货的 |
[32:08] | There’s 20 grand on the line, Lip. | 那可是两万块啊 利普 |
[32:10] | I know, he must’ve moved them somewhere, all right? | 我知道 他肯定把车移到别处了 好吗 |
[32:11] | Moved them? Where? | 移走 移去哪儿了 |
[32:13] | I’m trying him. | 我在联系他了 |
[32:16] | Fuck! | 操 |
[32:22] | Why can’t we just push it into the water from the beach? | 我们为什么不能就从海滩推到水里 |
[32:25] | Too shallow. Somebody’s gonna see it. | 那里太浅了 会被人发现的 |
[32:29] | I’m gonna have to ride it off the end. | 我得开着它从尽头冲出去 |
[32:32] | That is a terrible idea. | 那是个糟糕的主意 |
[32:34] | I’m gonna build up enough speed, | 我会加快到足够速度 |
[32:35] | and before it sails off the end, | 然后在摩托飞出去前 |
[32:36] | I’m gonna jump off. | 及时跳下来 |
[32:39] | I saw Evel Knievel do it once. | 我看埃维尔·克尼维尔做过 |
[32:41] | Yeah, but he was Evel Knievel. | 是 但他是埃维尔·克尼维尔啊 |
[32:43] | You rearrange the letters in my name, | 你把我名字的字母重新组合 |
[32:45] | it almost spells Knievel. | 差不多能拼出克尼维尔 |
[32:47] | Hand me the helmet. | 头盔给我 |
[32:53] | Dear motorcycle gods, | 亲爱的摩托车诸神 |
[32:55] | please don’t let me die. | 请不要让我死 |
[32:56] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[33:43] | For sale? | 待售 |
[33:46] | My house. They can’t sell my house! | 我的房子 他们不能卖我的房子 |
[33:49] | No, darn it. | 该死 |
[33:51] | This is–uh… | 这儿… |
[33:52] | who-who told you | 谁告诉你说 |
[33:54] | that you could sell this house? | 你能把这房子卖了的 |
[33:55] | Um, sorry, do you have an appointment? | 抱歉 你有预约吗 |
[33:57] | I don’t-I don’t need an appointment. | 我才不需要什么预约 |
[33:58] | This is my house! | 这是我的房子 |
[34:00] | My wife OD’d in most of these rooms. | 我老婆在大部分房间里都吸毒过量过 |
[34:03] | My son was born in the tub upstairs. | 我儿子是在楼上的浴缸里出生的 |
[34:06] | That’s–those are not for you. | 这些可不是给你们的 |
[34:08] | Out. Get out. | 出去 滚出去 |
[34:09] | Get out! This is… | 滚出去 这里是 |
[34:11] | this is my house. | 这里是我家 |
[34:12] | – You cannot sell this house without me. – Hello, police? | -你们不能不经我同意就卖了它 -警察吗 |
[34:25] | You okay back there? | 你还好吗 |
[34:27] | Well, some fancy people | 一些穿着时髦的人 |
[34:28] | are trying to steal my house, so… | 想要偷走我的房子 |
[34:30] | That isn’t your house, sir. | 先生 那不是你的房子 |
[34:32] | You don’t think I’d recognize my own house? | 你觉得我认不出自己的房子吗 |
[34:36] | Do me a favor. | 帮帮忙好吗 |
[34:38] | Look at yourself for a second. | 你先低头看看你自己 |
[34:41] | Now take a look at that house. | 再看看那栋房子 |
[34:47] | Do you honestly think you live in a house like that? | 你真觉得你会住在那样的房子里 |
[34:52] | Hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[34:54] | Look, I get confused, too, on occasion. | 我有时候也会犯糊涂 |
[34:58] | Look, why don’t you just take your time, | 放轻松 慢慢来 |
[35:01] | breathe a little, and when it comes to you, | 深呼吸 等你想起来了 |
[35:04] | give me an address, and we’ll get you home? | 给我个地址 然后我把你送到家 |
[35:07] | You’re not gonna take me to the station? | 你不打算把我抓去警察局吗 |
[35:09] | No, you don’t seem like a criminal to me. | 不 在我看起来你不像是个罪犯 |
[35:14] | Shows what you know. | 看来你不了解我 |
[35:19] | Okay. Dino nuggets. | 恐龙炸鸡块来了 |
[35:22] | Smiley fries are almost ready. | 笑脸薯条一会就好 |
[35:28] | So, Prince, would you like to live here with us? | 普林斯 你想跟我们一起住在这吗 |
[35:31] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[35:33] | Well, it wouldn’t be a-a full-time. | 不是要你一直住着 |
[35:34] | It’d, you know, be a-a-a part-time custody situation. | 就是一种兼职监护 |
[35:38] | That way, you could get to know your mom. | 这样一来 你就可以更多地了解你妈妈 |
[35:39] | I don’t want to get to know my mom. | 我并不想了解我妈妈 |
[35:41] | Well, she should get to know you, anyway. | 但你妈妈总该了解你 |
[35:43] | She can’t just run away from people. | 她不能总是逃避别人 |
[35:45] | She has obligations. | 她有她的责任 |
[35:47] | No offense. I don’t wanna live here. | 无意冒犯 但我不想住在这里 |
[35:50] | It’s sort of a dump. | 这里像个垃圾场 |
[35:52] | It is not a dump! | 这里才不是垃圾场 |
[35:53] | The faucet water comes out orange. | 水龙头流出来的水都是橘黄色的 |
[35:56] | Well, that’s just rust. It goes away. | 那不过是铁锈而已 多放会儿水就好了 |
[36:01] | You should sell this place and get a new one. | 你应该把这里卖了 换个新地方 |
[36:03] | We’re not selling this house. This is my family’s. | 我们才不会卖这栋房子 这是我家的 |
[36:05] | We’re gonna live here forever. | 我们要一辈子住在这里 |
[36:08] | I’m just gonna live with my dad, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我还是跟我爸住吧 |
[36:10] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 不可以 |
[36:12] | Sandy can’t just get off scot-free. | 桑迪不能就这么逃脱惩罚 |
[36:14] | – It’s not fair. – To whom? | -这不公平 -对谁不公平 |
[36:15] | To those of us who are stuck raising a kid | 对我们这些要抚养孩子 |
[36:17] | until she’s 18 years old. | 直到她18岁成年的人 |
[36:19] | No offense, Franny. | 无意冒犯 弗兰妮 |
[36:21] | But that’s your choice, isn’t it? | 但那是你的选择 不是吗 |
[36:24] | What is? | 什么选择 |
[36:25] | To have a kid and raise it. | 生个孩子然后抚养其长大 |
[36:26] | My dad said people make different choices sometimes | 我爸爸说人们有时候会做出不同的选择 |
[36:29] | and that’s okay. | 而这并没有错 |
[36:32] | Royal said that? | 罗亚尔这么说的 |
[36:38] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[36:40] | Sandy can’t just abandon people. | 桑迪不能这样随便抛弃别人 |
[36:42] | I’m gonna talk to your dad about a joint custody situation | 等你爸爸来接你时 我要跟他讨论一下 |
[36:44] | when he comes to pick you up. | 共同监护权的事情 |
[36:48] | Hey, Liam, buddy. | 利亚姆 兄弟 |
[36:49] | Look, uh, I’m just calling | 我打电话来问问 |
[36:51] | to see where your head’s at | 对于卖房子那事 |
[36:52] | as far as selling the house goes. | 你是怎么想的 |
[36:54] | So, uh, call me back. | 给我回个电话 |
[36:56] | And, uh, Tami and I are making beef stroganoff for dinner. | 还有 塔米和我晚饭做俄式奶油蘑菇牛肉 |
[36:59] | That’s your favorite, so come on over later. | 那是你的最爱 晚点过来吧 |
[37:00] | I love you. Bye. | 爱你 拜拜 |
[37:07] | Hey, Carl! Buddy, look. | 卡尔 哥们 |
[37:09] | I’m just calling to see where your head’s at | 我打电话来问问 |
[37:10] | as far as, uh, selling the house goes, | 你对卖房子那事是怎么想的 |
[37:11] | so call me back, and, uh, | 给我回个电话 还有 |
[37:13] | hey, I put some of those Hot Pockets you like | 我在你的迷你冰箱里给你放了几个 |
[37:15] | in your mini fridge for you. | 你喜欢的香肠披萨 |
[37:16] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[37:17] | All right, bye, bud. | 拜拜 兄弟 |
[37:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[37:22] | Yo, where the fuck you been? | 你他妈去哪里了 |
[37:24] | I’m fine, Lip. Thanks for asking. | 我很好 利普 谢谢你关心 |
[37:25] | Where are the bikes? | 那些摩托呢 |
[37:27] | – Had to get rid of them. – Why? | -得把它们处理掉 -为什么 |
[37:29] | I got pulled over riding the chopper. | 我骑着那辆改装摩托的时候被警察叫停了 |
[37:30] | Oh, you took the chopper for a ride? | 你把那辆开出去兜风了 |
[37:32] | Could we not do that part right now? | 现在不是指责我的时候 |
[37:33] | The cop wanted to buy it. | 那个警察想买它 |
[37:35] | Really? How-how-how much? | 真的吗 多少钱 |
[37:37] | Guys, stolen bike! | 你们疯了吗 那是偷来的摩托 |
[37:38] | That’s why I had to get rid of them. | 所以我才要处理掉它们 |
[37:40] | I took the Cafe Racer | 我把那辆咖啡骑士 |
[37:41] | and the Norton to the Easy Throttle | 和那辆诺顿放到”轻松油门”修车店了 |
[37:42] | just until things cool down for a little bit. | 等事情平息下来再说 |
[37:44] | W-w-w-where-where’s the chopper? | 那辆改装摩托呢 |
[37:47] | I drove it into the lake. | 我把它开到湖里去了 |
[37:48] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[37:49] | – Fuck me! – Look, if anyone found that thing, | -我操 -如果有人发现那辆摩托 |
[37:52] | I would be going to jail, | 我就要坐牢了 |
[37:53] | and I’m not gonna take that rap. | 我可不想给你们顶罪 |
[37:54] | That was a down payment for an apartment | 那是我用来付新房子首付 |
[37:56] | and Brad’s money for hospital bills! | 和布拉德付医院账单的钱 |
[38:01] | Look, how long ago | 你是多久之前 |
[38:02] | did you leave them at the Easy Throttle? | 把它们放在”轻松油门”的 |
[38:03] | A couple hours ago. | 几小时以前 |
[38:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:06] | – Where you going? – The fuck you think? | -你要去哪里 -你他妈觉得我要去哪儿 |
[38:09] | Oh, fuck me. | 我操 |
[38:14] | Rose and charcuterie, everyone? | 玫瑰红酒配熟食拼盘 各位 |
[38:15] | Pepperoni. | 意大利香肠 |
[38:17] | Okay, so what did you guys think about the book signing? | 你们觉得签售会怎么样 |
[38:22] | Uh, politics aren’t really our thing. | 我们对政治不太感兴趣 |
[38:24] | The white hair was kind of hot, though. | 不过那一头白发倒是挺辣的 |
[38:26] | Tell us about Ian and Mickey. | 跟我们讲讲伊恩和米奇的故事吧 |
[38:29] | What do you guys do? | 你们是做什么的 |
[38:30] | We actually run an armed transport service. | 我们其实是做武装运输服务的 |
[38:32] | Ooh, armed! You ever shoot anyone? | 武装 你向别人开过枪吗 |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 开过 |
[38:38] | So where do you guys live? | 你们现在住哪儿 |
[38:40] | Uh, South Side, with my family. | 南区 跟我家人一起 |
[38:42] | There are gays on the South Side? | 南区也有同性恋吗 |
[38:44] | You still live with your family? | 你还跟你家人住在一起吗 |
[38:45] | Five brothers and sisters. | 五个兄弟姐妹 |
[38:47] | Oh, and me, Tami, your niece, | 事实上还有我 塔米 你的外甥女 |
[38:48] | your dad, and Sandy, actually. | 还有你爸和桑迪 |
[38:50] | – Holy shit. So ten of you in one house? – Yeah. | -我去 十个人住在一间屋子里 -是的 |
[38:53] | Mickey and I are gonna get our own place soon, though. | 不过我和米奇很快就会有我们自己的房子了 |
[38:55] | If you ever grow a pair and tell Debbie. | 如果你够胆跟黛比说的话 |
[38:58] | If I had to live with my family, | 如果我得跟我的家人住在一起 |
[38:59] | I’d kill myself. | 我宁愿自杀 |
[39:02] | It’s really… it’s not that bad. | 其实没那么糟 |
[39:05] | Oh, my God. You like your family? | 天啊 你喜欢你的家人 |
[39:07] | Oh, I hate mine. | 我讨厌我的 |
[39:09] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[39:12] | Yeah, I think we, uh… | 其实 我们… |
[39:14] | – actually have to get going. – What? | -得走了 -什么 |
[39:15] | I’m not done with the pepperoni. | 我意大利香肠还没吃完 |
[39:17] | – Stay for dinner. – Yeah. | -留下来吃晚饭吧 -是啊 |
[39:18] | Seth and Theo are coming. | 赛思和西奥也会来 |
[39:19] | It’s Julia Child night. | 今天是朱莉娅·查尔德之夜 |
[39:21] | We’re roasting duck. | 我们要做烤鸭 |
[39:23] | – Yes! – Come on. | -好啊 -留下吧 |
[39:24] | Damn, but it’s just, we– you know, | 该死 可是我们 我们要 |
[39:26] | we really should, um… | 我们真的该… |
[39:27] | – We’ll-we’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我们马上回来 -好 |
[39:33] | Can we please go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[39:35] | Why would we leave now? They’re giving us free stuff. | 我们为什么要这会儿走 他们让我们白吃白喝 |
[39:36] | They’re shitting all over my family | 他们在取笑我的家人 |
[39:37] | – and the South Side. – Who gives a shit? | -以及南区 -谁他妈在乎 |
[39:39] | Look, I don’t wanna fuck any of them, | 我不想操他们中的任何一个 |
[39:41] | and they’re feeding us; as far as I’m concerned, | 而且他们还给我们吃的 在我看来 |
[39:42] | they’re checking all the right boxes. | 他们完美符合我们找朋友的条件 |
[39:43] | We’re gonna stay. | 我们会留下来 |
[39:46] | We can’t. We have…that thing. | 不行 我们…还有事 |
[39:49] | What he means is that he’s got a thing, | 他的意思是他有事要去做 |
[39:51] | so, uh, I’m gonna stay. | 所以 我可以留下来 |
[39:52] | There we go! | 这就对了 |
[39:53] | You know, we can, uh, talk about sex and stuff. | 我们可以 聊聊性啊什么的 |
[39:55] | – Yay! – Yes! | -好 -好极了 |
[39:57] | And if I have a bunch of gay friends | 如果我有一群基佬朋友 |
[39:58] | I talk about sex with when you’re not around, | 你不在场时我和他们聊聊性的话题 |
[40:01] | Who knows what might happen? | 谁知道会发生什么呢 |
[40:02] | Right? | 对吧 |
[40:04] | I no longer have a thing. | 我没事了 |
[40:06] | Attaboy! | 太好了 |
[40:08] | Ian doesn’t like to have his ass licked. | 伊恩不喜欢别人给他舔菊 |
[40:09] | – What? – Oh, my God. | -不是吧 -我的天 |
[40:10] | – It’s the best thing. – Oh, girl. | -那样最爽了 -姐妹你不是吧 |
[40:11] | Are you even gay? | 你真是同性恋吗 |
[40:15] | This your house? | 这是你家吗 |
[40:18] | Yep. This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[40:21] | Need help to the door? | 需要我送你到门口吗 |
[40:22] | No, I-I-I got it. | 不用了 我自己走吧 |
[40:24] | Okay. | 行 |
[40:36] | I-I’m-I don’t mean to, uh, scare you. | 我不想吓到你 |
[40:38] | I just need to come inside | 我只是进来呆一会 |
[40:39] | until that man out there is gone. | 等外面那个人走了 |
[40:42] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[40:52] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[40:53] | I’m–no, no. I’m–oh, shit. | 我不是 我… 操 |
[41:02] | Oh, jeez. | 我去 |
[41:08] | So I’m gonna ask her to take it first. | 我会先叫她吃下去 |
[41:09] | I’m not a monster. | 我不是禽兽 |
[41:11] | But she’s sort of a bad person, | 但她有点坏 |
[41:13] | and if she says no | 如果她不同意 |
[41:14] | and I gotta slip it into her drink. | 我就得偷加进她饮料里 |
[41:16] | Will it still work? | 这样也能起作用吗 |
[41:18] | Or if she only drinks half that drink, | 如果她只喝了一半 |
[41:19] | will she end up having half a baby? | 她会生下来半个孩子吗 |
[41:21] | Or what if she’s having twins? | 如果她怀的是双胞胎呢 |
[41:22] | Will she end up only having one baby? | 她会生下来一个孩子吗 |
[41:25] | Should I just slip her two Plan Bs just in case? | 我是不是该放两片避孕药以防万一 |
[41:27] | Or what if I crush it down into a powder | 或者我把它压成粉末 |
[41:29] | and tell her it’s coke, get her to snort it? | 告诉她这是可卡因 让她吸一吸 |
[41:31] | I mean, I don’t know if she does coke, though. | 不过我不知道她吸不吸可卡因 |
[41:33] | She’s trashy, so she probably does. | 她不是正经女孩 所以应该吸的 |
[41:36] | Why you so quiet? What do you think? | 你为什么不说话 你怎么想的 |
[41:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[41:39] | You’ve dealt with this before, right, Bill? | 你以前遇到过这种情况的 对吧 比尔 |
[41:54] | How was the day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[41:56] | Fine, good, yeah. | 还行 不错 |
[41:58] | You sell the Indian? | 印第安摩托卖掉了吗 |
[42:00] | Uh, I’m fielding some offers. | 我还在和一些买家谈 |
[42:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:03] | Uh, how’s it looking with Liam and Carl? | 利亚姆和卡尔那边怎么样了 |
[42:06] | Uh, I haven’t got ahold of them yet, | 我还没联系上他们 |
[42:07] | but I’m, uh, you know– I’m optimistic. | 但是 我有信心处理好 |
[42:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:13] | Uh, you gonna be home soon? | 你快回来了吗 |
[42:14] | No, I’ll probably be a bit. There’s a… | 没有 还要一会儿 有件事 |
[42:17] | thing I gotta do first. | 我得先去做 |
[42:20] | Okay. I’ll see you soon. | 好的 一会儿见 |
[42:44] | Why are you naked? | 你为什么不穿衣服 |
[42:47] | I drove the chopper into Lake Michigan. | 我把改装摩托开进了密歇根湖 |
[42:49] | Do I wanna know more than that? | 我会想知道更多吗 |
[42:51] | No. | 不会 |
[42:52] | How’s Liam? | 利亚姆还好吗 |
[42:54] | Dropped him off. He’s sad. | 把他送回家了 他很难过 |
[42:56] | Well, you don’t look much better. | 你看起来也不开心啊 |
[42:58] | No Black voters showed up. | 没有一个黑人来投票 |
[42:59] | My mom’s moving to Louisville. | 我妈要搬去路易维尔了 |
[43:01] | Carol’s moving to Louisville? | 卡罗要搬去路易维尔了 |
[43:03] | She says there’s no community for her here anymore. | 她说她已经融入不进这片社区了 |
[43:06] | Oh, baby, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 我很遗憾 |
[43:21] | You getting a boner? | 你硬了吗 |
[43:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[43:25] | Read the room. | 合适吗 |
[43:26] | Oh, come on, Little Big Kev | 得了吧 小凯的大弟弟 |
[43:27] | has always made you feel better. | 不是总能让你开心些吗 |
[43:29] | Not tonight. | 今晚不能 |
[43:31] | I just wanna crawl into bed | 我现在只想爬上床 |
[43:32] | and cry myself to sleep. | 哭着睡去 |
[43:41] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[43:42] | Oh, yeah, these are so great. | 这些真的很棒 |
[43:43] | Perfect for a full can of Schlitz. | 很适合装一罐施利茨啤酒 |
[43:48] | – Excuse me. – Carl? | -借过 -卡尔 |
[43:49] | Take this. | 喝了它 |
[43:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:52] | Because you rode me bareback | 因为你无套睡了我 |
[43:54] | so I’d plant a baby in your belly | 所以你肚子里有我的孩子 |
[43:55] | and you could take half of everything I own. | 你可以分走我一半的财产 |
[43:57] | But, oh, no, girl, I’m onto you. | 但你想得美 我看穿你的诡计了 |
[43:59] | So take this Plan B with a full bottle of water, | 所以用这瓶水把避孕药吃了 |
[44:01] | or I’m going to file a police report | 不然我就去报警 |
[44:03] | saying you raped me. | 告你强奸我 |
[44:04] | I’m on the pill. | 我在吃避孕药 |
[44:06] | And…I thought you wanted to have sex. | 而且 我以为你想做爱的 |
[44:09] | I did, but with a condom. | 我是想 但必须戴套 |
[44:12] | I’m allergic to latex. | 我对乳胶过敏 |
[44:13] | What, so you get, like, a rash or something? | 怎么 会长疹子还是怎样 |
[44:16] | Like, I’d die. | 会死 |
[44:19] | Oh. Well… | 好吧 |
[44:20] | Then why were you asking about my job and benefits, then? | 那你为什么打听我的工作和福利 |
[44:22] | Because I liked you, Carl! | 因为我喜欢你 卡尔 |
[44:27] | Well, I liked you too. | 好吧 我也喜欢你 |
[44:29] | And you know what? It was nice. | 你知道吗 本来挺好的 |
[44:30] | It was nice to know that I wouldn’t have to support you | 知道我从牙科保健师学校毕业后 |
[44:32] | after I finished dental hygienist school. | 不用养活你 |
[44:34] | You’re gonna be a dental hygienist? | 你要当牙科保健师 |
[44:35] | Yes! | 没错 |
[44:36] | I’ll have my own job. | 我会有自己的工作 |
[44:38] | I don’t need some punk-ass rookie cop taking care of me. | 我不需要一个菜鸟警察来照顾我 |
[44:42] | That’s hot. | 我性奋了 |
[44:44] | What time you get off work? | 你几点下班 |
[44:46] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[44:49] | You dumped me, accused me of rape and extortion, | 你甩了我 说我强奸和勒索你 |
[44:53] | tried to force an abortion on me… | 还想逼我堕胎 |
[44:55] | – Well– – …and now you wanna hang out again? | -其实… -现在你还想约我出去 |
[44:59] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[45:01] | Okay, UFC tournament. | 终极格斗冠军赛 |
[45:04] | Best female pop stars of all time. | 史上最佳流行女歌手 |
[45:07] | Go. | 开始 |
[45:08] | So Celine beats Taylor. Sorry, in the quarters | 席琳打败了泰勒丝 不好意思 在四分之一决赛里 |
[45:12] | but then falls to Gaga in the semis, | 但她在半决赛中输给了嘎嘎 |
[45:15] | and then it’s Gaga and Aguilera in the finals. | 总决赛是嘎嘎对战阿奎莱拉 |
[45:17] | Dark horse: Britney. | 黑马是布兰妮 |
[45:21] | It’s Britney, bitch! | 是布兰妮 婊子 |
[45:22] | Of course, yes. | 当然该是她 |
[45:28] | So you really don’t like rimming? | 你真的不喜欢被舔屁股吗 |
[45:30] | What? Oh. | 什么 |
[45:32] | No, it was Mickey. | 不 那是米奇 |
[45:34] | He was kidding when he said it was me. | 他开玩笑说是我 |
[45:36] | Oh, cool. | 好吧 |
[45:37] | So you do like rimming? | 所以你喜欢被舔屁股 |
[45:40] | Okay, Mickey, another cocktail? | 米奇 再来一杯鸡尾酒 |
[45:46] | Can we please get the fuck out of here? | 我们能离开这鬼地方吗 |
[45:48] | You said we needed gay friends. | 你自己说的我们需要同性恋朋友 |
[45:50] | Do you like any of these guys? | 你喜欢这里任何一个人吗 |
[45:51] | Fuck no, I’m blowing my nut over this duck, though. | 怎么可能 不过我要好好享用这烤鸭 |
[45:54] | Here it is! | 来了 |
[45:57] | Oh! Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[46:03] | * I’d rather be dry * | *我宁可身体干涸* |
[46:05] | * But at least I’m alive * | *至少那样我还活着* |
[46:07] | * Rain on me, rain, rain * | *雨水将我恣意侵袭* |
[46:09] | * Rain on me * | *我狼狈不堪* |
[46:13] | – Can we leave now? – Yeah. | -现在能走了吗 -能 |
[46:16] | Are you guys leaving? | 你们要走了吗 |
[46:18] | Things were just getting interesting. | 有意思的才刚开始呢 |
[46:30] | No. | 不行 |
[46:31] | You’re the one who said if we fucked them, | 你自己说的 如果操了他们 |
[46:32] | we don’t have to be friends with them. | 就不用和他们做朋友了 |
[46:36] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[46:43] | Hey, uh, Liam, buddy, look, I was thinking, | 利亚姆 我在想 |
[46:45] | you know, if we sell the house, | 如果我们卖了房子 |
[46:46] | we could start a college fund for you, | 就可以给你存一笔大学基金 |
[46:48] | so, uh, anyway, | 无论如何 |
[46:50] | something to talk about. | 先聊一聊 |
[46:51] | Give me a call back when you can. | 有空给我回个电话吧 |
[46:52] | All right, bye. | 好吧 拜 |
[46:55] | Tami? | 塔米 |
[46:58] | Little man? | 小家伙 |
[47:02] | Holy fuck. | 我去 |
[47:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[47:08] | – Hey, you give me a hand? – What’s-what’s going on? | -帮我个忙 -发生什么事了 |
[47:09] | We get robbed, or… | 家里被抢了吗 还是 |
[47:10] | – No, no, he just woke up. – Hey, hi, buddy. | -没有 他刚醒 -小家伙 |
[47:12] | Yeah, I just packed up some stuff | 我刚收拾了些东西 |
[47:14] | and brought it over to my dad’s. | 送到我爸那了 |
[47:26] | I’ll be right back, buddy, okay? | 我马上回来 小家伙 好吗 |
[47:33] | Why-why did you take our stuff to your dad’s place? | 你为什么要把我们的东西搬到你爸那儿去 |
[47:35] | I-I thought we talked about this. | 我以为我们商量好了 |
[47:36] | Yeah, we said you had the day to sell the Indian | 我们是说好了 你有一天时间卖掉印第安摩托 |
[47:39] | or convince your family to sell the house. | 或者说服你家人卖掉房子 |
[47:41] | The day’s not over. | 今天还没结束呢 |
[47:43] | Okay, well, you didn’t sound too hopeful on the phone, so… | 但你在电话里听起来不太乐观 |
[47:47] | Uh, I thought we said if I couldn’t make it happen today, | 我们说的不是如果今天没能办到 |
[47:49] | then we would talk about what’s next, right? | 我们会再谈谈接下来怎么办吗 |
[47:52] | What did you think was next, Lip? | 你觉得接下来会怎么办 利普 |
[47:55] | That I would try again tomorrow. | 明天我会接着尝试 |
[47:57] | I thought what was next was that we would make | 我以为接下来我们要为我们的家庭 |
[48:00] | the most stable decision for our family. | 做出最稳妥的决定 |
[48:02] | I put in an application at Amazon. | 我申请了亚马逊的工作 |
[48:03] | All right? Like you asked. | 好吗 按照你说的 |
[48:05] | Can you meet me halfway? | 你能也退一步吗 |
[48:06] | Halfway to homelessness? | 退一步到无家可归吗 |
[48:09] | No. No, Lip. | 不 不 利普 |
[48:10] | I’m not gonna meet you halfway. | 我不会退一步 |
[48:13] | And, God, what is up with you lately? | 还有 你最近是怎么回事 |
[48:14] | Nothing, nothing is up with me lately. | 我最近没怎么 |
[48:15] | Really? Because you’re being entirely unreasonable. | 真的吗 因为你整个人非常不讲道理 |
[48:17] | – You’re obsessive. – Okay, you wanna catalog shit? | -你变得很偏执 -你想一条条翻旧账了 |
[48:19] | You are fucking stealing shit. | 你他妈还偷东西 |
[48:20] | ‘Cause I can take the notebook out, all right? | 我这儿能掏出一整本旧账 |
[48:21] | – Are you drinking again? – No! | -你是不是又开始喝酒了 -没有 |
[48:23] | Jesus, I just don’t wanna live with your fucking family! | 天啊 我就是不想和你家人一起住 |
[48:25] | Okay, well, tough shit. | 那算你倒霉 |
[48:27] | You had the day to make your plan work. | 我给了你一天时间完成你的计划 |
[48:28] | You didn’t make it work. | 你没能做到 |
[48:30] | So unless you make something happen | 所以除非今晚上床前 |
[48:31] | before we go to bed tonight… | 你能拿出什么结果 |
[48:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[48:42] | Who’s the kid? | 这孩子是谁 |
[48:43] | Sandy’s son. | 桑迪的儿子 |
[48:45] | You decide about the house yet? | 房子的事情你想好了吗 |
[48:46] | Leave me alone. I’m heartbroken. | 别问了 我心碎了 |
[48:54] | Why is he still here? | 他怎么还在这儿 |
[48:56] | Royal’s not done at Pizzeria Uno. | 罗亚尔在披萨店还没下班 |
[48:59] | But you should know that I’m gonna talk to him | 不过你该知道 我打算跟他谈谈 |
[49:01] | about us getting joint custody of Prince. | 我们拿到普林斯共同抚养权的事 |
[49:04] | Uh, why? | 为什么 |
[49:05] | If you’re gonna be living with me, | 你要是跟我一起住 |
[49:06] | you’re gonna be living with my rules, | 你就要按照我的规矩来 |
[49:08] | and my rules are that you don’t abandon family. | 我的规矩就是你不能抛弃家人 |
[49:12] | Well, I guess I’m not living with you, then. | 那我就不跟你住了吧 |
[49:15] | What? | 什么 |
[49:16] | No. Sandy! | 不 桑迪 |
[49:23] | Sandy! Sandy! | 桑迪 桑迪 |
[49:27] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[49:27] | I’m getting the fuck out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[49:30] | Ha. Great. | 太好了 |
[49:31] | Add me to the list of people you run out on. | 把我加进被你抛弃的人名单里 |
[49:33] | I don’t run out on people, Debbie. | 我没有抛弃别人 黛比 |
[49:35] | – It’s not that simple. – It is. | -不是那么简单 -就是 |
[49:36] | You-you either stick with people, | 你要么和别人在一起 |
[49:37] | or you don’t. | 要么抛弃他们 |
[49:38] | I stick with people. | 我和别人在一起 |
[49:39] | Yeah, I stuck with you, | 是啊 我和你在一起过 |
[49:41] | until you turned out to be a fucking psycho. | 然后你就变成了一个疯子 |
[49:43] | Well, that’s not sticking with me. | 这不叫跟我在一起 |
[49:45] | That’s cutting and running. | 这叫拔腿走人 |
[49:46] | People don’t just cut and run, okay? | 没有人会随便拔腿走人好吗 |
[49:48] | There are reasons. | 背后总有理由的 |
[49:49] | I ran out on Prince and Royal | 我离开普林斯和罗亚尔 |
[49:51] | because I had no idea who I was. | 是因为我不知道自己是谁 |
[49:52] | That’s selfish. | 这太自私了 |
[49:53] | It’s not selfish. | 这不是自私 |
[49:54] | That is the definition of selfish! | 这就是教科书般的自私 |
[49:57] | You ran out on people who needed you | 你抛弃那些需要你的人 |
[49:59] | because you wanted to go do your own shit. | 因为你只想着你自己的事 |
[50:01] | I’ll never forgive you for that. | 我永远都不会在这件事上原谅你 |
[50:05] | You’ll never forgive me for that? | 你永远都不会在这件事上原谅我吗 |
[50:07] | They’ll never. Prince will never. | 是他们不会原谅你 普林斯不会 |
[50:10] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[50:14] | You think I’m Monica. | 你觉得我是莫妮卡 |
[50:16] | – What? – I am not your mom, Debbie. | -什么 -我不是你妈妈 黛比 |
[50:19] | I didn’t just leave my family to do my own shit. | 我离开家人不是为了自己的事情 |
[50:21] | This has nothing to do with my mom. | 这和我妈妈一点关系都没有 |
[50:22] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[50:25] | You are piling all your abandonment issues on me. | 你把你被抛弃的情结都怪罪在我身上了 |
[50:29] | Right? ‘Cause what happened? | 对吗 因为发生了什么呢 |
[50:31] | Monica ran out on you… | 莫妮卡抛弃了你 |
[50:35] | and now the rest of them wanna run out on you too. | 现在其他家人也想抛弃你 |
[50:37] | They don’t wanna run out on me. | 他们不是想抛弃我 |
[50:38] | They wanna sell the house and get the money. | 只是想把房子卖了拿钱 |
[50:39] | You sure? | 是吗 |
[51:00] | Night. | 晚安 |
[51:03] | That was a bust, huh? | 真没意思 |
[51:04] | Oh, yeah, apart from a hand job, | 是啊 除了被撸了一发 |
[51:06] | duck, and orgy, total waste of a fucking day. | 吃了烤鸭和群交 今天完全是浪费时间 |
[51:09] | Still think we need gay friends? | 你还觉得我们需要基佬朋友吗 |
[51:10] | Need? | 需要 |
[51:12] | No. I mean, I’m not opposed to it. | 不 我并不反对 |
[51:14] | We just…we want friends we have things in common with. | 我们只是想要一些有共同话题的朋友 |
[51:17] | There’s a reason I do the same things as Lip. | 我和利普做一样的事情是有原因的 |
[51:19] | I’m like Lip. | 我跟利普很像 |
[51:21] | I’m okay if he’s my only friend for now. | 如果他是我目前唯一的朋友 我也不介意 |
[51:23] | All right. | 行吧 |
[51:25] | Well, wanna go tell Debbie you wanna do what Lip wants | 你要去告诉黛比这事你和利普 |
[51:27] | on this thing? | 一个想法吗 |
[51:29] | She’s gonna love you. | 她会爱你的 |
[51:30] | She’s gonna love you so much. | 她会爱死你的 |
[51:33] | Debbie! | 黛比 |
[51:34] | Come on! Open up. | 快点 开门 |
[51:37] | What’s going on upstairs? | 楼上怎么回事 |
[51:38] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[51:39] | Hey, do you guys think it’s weird | 你们觉得我爱上了强奸我的人 |
[51:40] | I’m in love with my rapist? | 是不是很奇怪 |
[51:41] | – You weren’t raped. -Yes. | -你没有被强奸 -是很奇怪 |
[51:43] | I don’t wanna sell the house. | 我不想卖房子 |
[51:45] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[51:46] | Out finding my voice. | 出去寻找我的声音 |
[51:47] | Wait, you’re voting not to sell? | 等等 你也投不卖 |
[51:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:51] | So it’s you two and Debbie. That’s it, right? | 你们俩加黛比 结果已经决定了 对吧 |
[51:53] | Doesn’t matter what I vote. We’re not selling. | 我投什么不重要 我们不卖 |
[51:55] | Well, I wanna change my vote. | 但我想改票了 |
[51:56] | Mickey and I want our own place. | 我和米奇想要另找住处 |
[51:58] | So it’s two in favor, two against? | 那就是两票支持 两票反对 |
[52:00] | Yeah, me and Lip versus Liam and Debbie. | 嗯 我和利普对利亚姆和黛比 |
[52:13] | Fiona… | 菲奥娜 |
[52:15] | Lip! | 利普 |
[52:18] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[52:25] | Debbie? Lip? | 黛比 利普 |
[52:27] | – Out of the way, Frank. – Lip! | -让开 弗兰克 -利普 |
[52:38] | – If you vote not to sell… – Lip! | -如果你投不卖 -利普 |
[52:40] | …I’ll iron your uniform for a whole month. | 我就给你熨一个月的制服 |
[52:41] | Vote to sell, I’ll buy you pizza rolls for a year. | 投卖 我给你买一年的比萨卷 |
[52:43] | How about vote to sell, | 你投卖 |
[52:44] | and I won’t scoop your eyeballs out | 我就不会用勺子 |
[52:45] | with a fucking kitchen spoon? | 把你的眼珠子给抠出来 |
[52:51] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[52:52] | Creating an open floor plan. | 创建出更开放式的布局 |
[52:54] | We’re selling! | 我们卖定了 |
[52:55] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[52:57] | – Deb! Deb! – Relax, relax. | -小黛 小黛 -冷静 冷静 |
[53:01] | Fuck you! | 去死吧 |
[53:19] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[53:20] | Does Phillip Gallagher live here? | 菲利普·加拉格住在这里吗 |
[53:21] | We have a few questions | 我们有几个关于 |
[53:22] | about a robbery where he used to work. | 他之前工作地抢劫案的问题要问他 |
[53:24] | He’s inside. Just be careful. | 他在里面 不过你们小心点 |
[53:25] | He’s got a sledgehammer. | 他手上有把长柄大锤 |
[53:37] | * Coming down on me * | *大雨打落在我身* |
[53:39] | * Teardrops on my face * | *仿佛是我脸上滑下了泪水* |
[53:41] | * Water like… * | *雨水…* |
[53:51] | * I can feel it on my skin * | *我可以感受到雨滴在我肌肤上* |
[53:57] | * It’s coming down on me * | *大雨打落在我身* |
[54:01] | * Teardrops on my face * | *仿佛是我脸上滑下了泪水* |
[54:03] | * Water like misery * | *悲伤的雨水* |
[54:05] | *Let it wash away my pain * | *让它冲刷走我的痛苦* |
[54:07] | * It’s coming down on me * | *大雨打落在我身* |
[54:09] | * Let it wash away * | *让它冲刷走* |
[54:13] | * I’d rather be dry * | *我宁可身体干涸* |
[54:14] | * But at least I’m alive * | *至少那样我还活着* |
[54:16] | * Rain on me, rain, rain * | *雨水将我恣意侵袭* |
[54:18] | * Rain on me, rain, rain * | *我狼狈不堪* |
[54:20] | * I’d rather be dry * | *我宁可身体干涸* |
[54:22] | * But at least I’m alive * | *至少那样我还活着* |
[54:24] | * Rain on me, rain, rain * | *雨水将我恣意侵袭* |
[54:26] | * Rain…on…me * | *我狼狈不堪* |
[54:29] | * I hear the thunder coming down * | *我听到雷声轰鸣* |
[54:31] | * Won’t you rain on me? * | *雨水将我恣意侵袭* |
[54:34] | * Rain on, whoo * | *我狼狈不堪* |
[54:36] | * I hear the thunder coming down * | *我听到雷声轰鸣* |
[54:38] | * Won’t you rain on me? * | *雨水将我恣意侵袭* |
[54:42] | * Rain…on…me * | *我狼狈不堪* |