时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Look, I can’t tell you what happened last week on Shameless. | 我现在没法告诉你们上周《无耻家庭》的剧情 |
[00:09] | I’m dealing with a bit of a plumbing issue. | 马桶堵了 我得解决 |
[00:11] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[00:13] | Debbie! Hey, get up here, all right? | 黛比 快上来好吗 |
[00:16] | Franny tried to flush a Care Bear down the toilet again. | 弗兰妮又把爱心熊塞马桶里试图冲走了 |
[00:21] | Dementia? | 痴呆 |
[00:23] | Motherfucker! | 操他妈的 |
[00:25] | How did I get here? Fiona? Lip? | 我是怎么到这儿的 菲奥娜 利普 |
[00:29] | Terry’s coming home today. | 特里今天回家 |
[00:30] | They sending him home with a nurse | 他们至少会派个护士之类的 |
[00:31] | – or something at least? – I don’t think so. | -回家照顾他吧 -应该不会 |
[00:33] | Can I help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[00:35] | My mom’s moving to Louisville. | 我妈要搬去路易维尔了 |
[00:36] | She says there’s no community here for her anymore. | 她说她已经融入不进这片社区了 |
[00:39] | I just wanna crawl into bed and cry myself to sleep. | 我现在只想爬上床哭着睡去 |
[00:42] | Look, we sell the stuff from Born Free, | 我们把”生而自由”的东西卖了 |
[00:44] | – that’ll carry us for a while. – Can’t use my garage. | -那能让我们撑一段时间 -我的车库没法用 |
[00:46] | Yeah, we couldn’t use that anyway. | 本来就不能用你的车库 |
[00:47] | You know, it’s the first place cops would look. | 警察一来首先就会查那里 |
[00:49] | – The cops? – Yeah, they might come pokin’ around. | -警察 -他们可能会来打探 |
[00:51] | Hey, did you hear Born Free got broken into last– – | 你听说”生而自由”昨晚被人闯空门了吗 |
[00:54] | Brad and I broke in. | 是布拉德和我干的 |
[00:55] | I just–I needed to do something. | 我需要做点什么 |
[00:56] | And if you get caught and go to jail, | 那如果你被抓了 然后进了监狱 |
[00:58] | what is that gonna fix? | 这能解决什么问题 |
[01:00] | So why didn’t you tell me you abandoned a kid? | 你怎么不跟我说你抛弃了一个孩子 |
[01:02] | You ran out on people who needed you | 你抛弃那些需要你的人 |
[01:04] | because you wanted to go do your own shit. | 因为你只想着你自己的事 |
[01:06] | You are piling all your abandonment issues on me. | 你把你被抛弃的情结都怪罪在我身上了 |
[01:09] | Monica ran out on you, | 莫妮卡抛弃了你 |
[01:10] | and now the rest of them wanna run out on you too. | 现在其他家人也想抛弃你 |
[01:13] | Fuck! | 我去 |
[01:14] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[01:15] | – We’re selling! – No! | -我们卖定了 -不 |
[01:18] | Does Philip Gallagher live here? | 菲利普·加拉格住在这里吗 |
[01:20] | He’s inside. Just be careful. | 他在里面 不过你们小心点 |
[01:21] | He’s got a sledgehammer. | 他手上有把长柄大锤 |
[02:56] | You wanna watch me jerk off? | 你想看我打飞机吗 |
[02:58] | Thanks, but fuck no. | 谢邀 但是死都不想 |
[03:03] | Hey, you got any updates on what’s goin’ on? | 你知道现在是什么情况吗 |
[03:05] | When the detectives are ready for you, they’ll let ya know. | 警探们准备好了就会通知你 |
[03:07] | All right, could I get a sandwich or somethin’? | 好吧 能给我块三明治之类的吃吗 |
[03:08] | Legally don’t gotta provide any food, | 从法律上说 我们没义务提供食物 |
[03:10] | ’cause legally you’re not under arrest. | 因为从法律上说 你并没有被逮捕 |
[03:11] | All right, so legally, I can just go. | 那按法律来说 我可以走了 |
[03:13] | Sure, but you try to leave, they probably will arrest you | 可以啊 但你要是敢走 他们可能会逮捕你 |
[03:15] | and bring you right back in. | 又把你关进来 |
[03:25] | – Is Lip okay? – Ah, he’ll be all right. | -利普没事吧 -他会没事的 |
[03:27] | It’s not his first time getting questioned. | 他又不是第一次接受问话了 |
[03:28] | He can handle an interrogation. | 应付审问还是没问题的 |
[03:30] | You can’t just use your cop “get outta jail free” card? | 你就不能用你的警察特权 让他无罪释放吗 |
[03:32] | When I get in, I’m gonna try to grease the wheels of justice. | 等我进去了 我会试试试疏通关系 |
[03:35] | Do we have any triple-A batteries? | 家里有7号电池吗 |
[03:37] | That’s a big hole. | 砸了好大一个洞 |
[03:39] | Coulda just said he wanted to renovate. | 他想翻新直说不就行了 |
[03:41] | Your brother’s a fuckin’ drama queen, man. | 你哥就是个戏精 |
[03:42] | Hey, scarf that shit down. I wanna go check on Terry. | 赶紧消灭早餐 我想去看看特里 |
[03:44] | We have a lotta pick-ups today. I don’t know if we have time. | 我们今天要取很多趟货 可能没时间 |
[03:46] | We would if you stopped yappin’ and started eatin’. | 你要是少逼逼 快点吃就有时间了 |
[03:49] | You guys remember I have a thing after school, right? | 你们还记得我放学之后有个活动吧 |
[03:51] | Yeah, of course. | 当然记得 |
[03:51] | Wouldn’t miss it, buddy. | 一定去 老弟 |
[03:53] | What thing? Don’t ya want your dad there, | 什么活动 你难道不想你老爸到场 |
[03:55] | – cheerin’ you on? – Mm…not really. | -给你加油鼓劲吗 -不是很想 |
[03:59] | Well, what is it, anyway? | 到底什么事 说来听听 |
[04:00] | A contest to pick a new name for my school. | 一个给我学校取新名字的比赛 |
[04:02] | The winner gets a free iPad. | 优胜者奖励一台平板 |
[04:04] | Why does your school need a new name? | 你学校为什么要改名字 |
[04:06] | ‘Cause it’s named after Dennis Hastert. | 因为之前是以丹尼斯·哈斯特命名的 |
[04:08] | Fuck is Dennis Hastert? | 丹尼斯·哈斯特是哪根葱 |
[04:10] | Former speaker of the House of Representative. | 前众议院议长 |
[04:13] | – Native Chicagoan. – And a child molester. | -土生土长的芝加哥人 -他还猥亵儿童 |
[04:15] | He’s canceled. | 他被抵制[取消]了 |
[04:17] | Canceled? You can’t cancel history. | 取消 历史是取消不了的 |
[04:20] | It’s already happened. | 历史是已经发生的事 |
[04:22] | Political correctness is gonna kill this country. | 政治正确会把这个国家害死的 |
[04:24] | He diddled kids. | 他性侵过小孩子 |
[04:26] | Uh, beside the point. | 这不是重点 |
[04:28] | We can’t be applying today’s sexual standards | 我们不能把现在的性观念 |
[04:31] | to…molesters of yesteryear. | 强加到以前的猥亵者身上 |
[04:34] | Molesting used to be okay? | 猥亵在以前是可以接受的吗 |
[04:35] | Dennis Hastert brought a lotta | 丹尼斯·哈斯特曾为伊利诺伊州 |
[04:36] | federal dollars to Illinois. | 吸引了大笔政府资助 |
[04:38] | I don’t think I can just stand by | 我觉得我不能袖手旁观 |
[04:40] | while the PC police erase his legacy. | 任由政治正确警察抹掉他的政治遗产 |
[04:43] | This is the hill you wanna die on, Frank? | 这就是你想誓死捍卫的吗 弗兰克 |
[04:45] | – Defending a pedo? – Defending tradition, | -为一个恋童癖辩解 -捍卫传统 |
[04:48] | defending our shared history? Yeah. | 捍卫我们共有的历史 当然 |
[04:50] | I’ll die on this hill. | 我愿意誓死捍卫它 |
[04:52] | This is a hill we all should die on together. | 我们都应该一起誓死捍卫它 |
[04:55] | Come on. Hey, let’s go. | 行了 我们走吧 |
[04:57] | I wanna make sure they’re takin’ care of fuckin’ Terry over there. | 我想确保他们有在那边好好照顾特里 |
[05:01] | That one has an Uber coming for him in ten, | 我叫了车 十分钟后会来接这个娃 |
[05:03] | and that one isn’t my problem. | 那个娃就不归我管了 |
[05:05] | – Where’s Debbie? – Since when am I in charge | -黛比哪去了 -我从几时开始 |
[05:07] | of keeping track of Debbie? | 必须了解黛比的去向了 |
[05:09] | Aren’t you in, like, a committed lesbian scissoring thing? | 你们不是稳定的拉拉磨豆腐关系吗 |
[05:11] | You mean a relationship? | 你想说我们是恋人吗 |
[05:13] | I don’t know. We never defined it. | 我也不知道 我们从没确定过关系 |
[05:15] | But, uh, since she didn’t come home last night, I guess not. | 但她昨晚没回家 那就不是吧 |
[05:18] | What are supposed to do with Franny? | 我们该拿弗兰妮怎么办 |
[05:19] | – We gotta get to work. – She’s not my fucking problem. | -我们得去工作 -她又不关我的事 |
[05:22] | None of this shit is, your sister included. | 全都不关我的事 包括你妹 |
[05:26] | Okay, come on, Franny. | 那好吧 走 弗兰妮 |
[05:27] | I will drop you off at school on my way to work. | 我上班顺便送你去学校 |
[05:30] | Okay, hey, uh, let me know | 好的 你知道利普怎么样了 |
[05:32] | when you find out about Lip, all right? | 就告诉我一声 好吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:35] | Uh, what’s that guy doing? | 他在干什么 |
[05:41] | This goddamn thing doesn’t work! | 这破玩意儿没反应啊 |
[05:47] | Shit! | 该死 |
[05:50] | All right, my love, | 好了 宝贝 |
[05:52] | I let ya sleep in. I even turned a blind eye | 懒觉也让你睡了 甚至你从床上 |
[05:55] | when you moved from the bed to the couch | 跑到沙发上又多睡了一会儿 |
[05:56] | and slept some more. | 我也装做不知道 |
[05:57] | But now it’s time to carpet denim. | 但是现在该”鸡屎醒了”[及时行乐] |
[06:00] | – What? – Carpet denim. | -什么 -“鸡屎醒了” |
[06:02] | It’s Latin for wake up! | 是拉丁语的”醒来”的意思 |
[06:04] | Oh, I just wanna sleep. Please. | 我只想睡觉 拜托 |
[06:08] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想跟我聊聊吗 |
[06:09] | My mama’s moving. She’s abandoning us. | 我妈要搬走了 她要抛弃我们 |
[06:12] | – What’s there to talk about? – Oh, we can go visit | -还有什么好聊的 -节假日的时候 |
[06:14] | for holidays and stuff. | 我们还是可以去看她的 |
[06:15] | Who doesn’t wanna spend Christmas in Kentucky? | 谁会不想去肯塔基过圣诞呢 |
[06:20] | V, if you don’t get up, | 小维 你再不起来 |
[06:21] | we’re gonna be late opening the Alibi. | 我们去艾莱柏开门就要晚了 |
[06:23] | – Who cares? – What about the girls? | -管他呢 -那女儿们呢 |
[06:25] | We gotta get them ready– | 我们得帮她们收拾好 |
[06:26] | you don’t want me doing their hair, do you? | 你可不想我去帮她们扎头发吧 |
[06:27] | Who cares? | 谁管那个 |
[06:29] | V, you’re the one who always says | 小维 是你总说 |
[06:30] | that a white woman can take her daughter to school | 白人母亲可以每天用老一套打扮好女儿 |
[06:32] | lookin’ any old way, but if a Black woman does it, | 送去学校 但如果换做是黑人母亲 |
[06:34] | people start to question whether she’s a fit mother– | 就会被质疑她是否是合格的母亲 |
[06:36] | Go away! | 走开 |
[06:37] | Is there anything I can do to get you up? | 我要怎么做才能让你起来呢 |
[06:40] | Okay, fine. | 行吧 |
[06:42] | – I’m up. – Okay, great! | -我起来了 -太好了 |
[06:44] | I’m goin’ back upstairs and gettin’ into bed. | 我准备上楼回床上接着睡 |
[06:46] | You keep botherin’ me, I’ma stab your ass. | 你再来烦我 我就捅你丫的 |
[06:48] | Watch. | 不信你等着 |
[06:54] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得好吗 |
[06:55] | Not great. | 算不上好 |
[06:57] | Seriously, who the fuck do they think they are? | 说真的 他们以为自己是谁啊 |
[06:59] | I’m sorry, I don’t know who we’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不知道你在说谁 |
[07:02] | My family. Sandy, her… | 我的家人 桑迪 |
[07:04] | fucking husband, and her secret child. | 她的傻逼老公 还有她瞒着我的孩子 |
[07:08] | Thanks for letting me crash, by the way. | 谢谢你让我睡在你这里 |
[07:10] | Feel bad I put you outta your bed. | 害你自己没床睡 挺不好意思的 |
[07:11] | – Couch is pretty comfortable. – I mean, we could have shared. | -沙发挺舒服的 -其实我们可以一起睡的 |
[07:16] | Under normal circumstances, I would have loved that. | 通常情况下 我会很乐意 |
[07:18] | But I can tell you’re pretty emotional, | 但我能看出来你情绪不好 |
[07:20] | and I didn’t wanna take advantage. | 我不想趁人之危 |
[07:28] | 桑迪: 回来吧我们谈谈 三通未接来电 一条语音留言 操你妈 你个疯逼 两通未接来电 能和我谈谈吗 | |
[07:33] | You got plans today? | 你今天有安排吗 |
[07:34] | Work. | 上班 |
[07:35] | – Too bad. – But… | -真糟糕 -不过 |
[07:38] | I’m the boss. You wanna come? | 我是老板 你想一起去吗 |
[07:44] | See, I was at home with my lady and my kid. | 我当时跟我爱人和孩子一起待在家里 |
[07:47] | All right? She’ll vouch for me. | 好吗 她会为我作证的 |
[07:49] | The kid, he can’t talk yet, but if he could, | 孩子还不会说话 但如果他会 |
[07:50] | he’d say Daddy was home all night. | 就会说”爸爸整晚都待在家里” |
[07:53] | We have your juvenile arrest records, | 我们有你的少年犯罪记录 |
[07:55] | okay? | 懂吗 |
[07:56] | So you can drop the choir boy act. | 所以别再装什么乖小孩了 |
[07:58] | No, you see, tha-that’s the old me, all right? | 不是的 你说的那是从前的我了 |
[08:00] | I’m reformed now. I’m sober, even. | 我改过自新了 我甚至连酒也戒了 |
[08:04] | You know, I’m not sayin’ I’m a saint but, uh, | 我不是说我是圣人 |
[08:06] | I’m a family man, makin’ an honest living. | 但我现在是个顾家的男人 老实谋生罢了 |
[08:08] | Okay, asshole, | 这么说吧 混蛋 |
[08:09] | we know that you were involved with the robbery, | 我们知道你跟那次抢劫案有关 |
[08:11] | so you can either cooperate, or we can make you cooperate. | 因此你要么跟我们合作 要么我们逼你合作 |
[08:13] | All right, first of all, if you knew I was involved in the robbery, | 首先 如果你们确定我跟抢劫案有关 |
[08:16] | I’d be in cuffs right now, | 我现在已经被铐起来了 |
[08:16] | and second of all, I am cooperating. | 其次 我现在就在合作了 |
[08:19] | What am I doing if I’m not cooperating? | 我这不叫合作叫什么 |
[08:21] | Look, make it easy on yourself. | 听着 别让自己不好过 |
[08:24] | Tell us where the bikes are, who helped you, | 告诉我们摩托在哪儿 谁协助你的 |
[08:26] | and maybe we can recommend you avoid doin’ real time. | 或许我们可以帮你说情免去牢狱之灾 |
[08:36] | Hey, can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[08:56] | Oh, motherfucker, when’s the last time that got changed? | 我操 这东西都多久没换过了 |
[08:59] | Fuck do I know? I can’t see it. | 我他妈怎么知道 我又看不到 |
[09:01] | – You can smell it, though. – We don’t have time for this. | -但你能闻到啊 -我们没时间管这些了 |
[09:03] | We’re behind schedule, and we have to wrap up early | 我们已经晚点了 而且还得早下班 |
[09:05] | for Liam’s thing. Mickey– | 去利亚姆学校 米奇 |
[09:07] | What the fuck are you– Hey, get– | 你他妈在干什么 给我回… |
[09:11] | – Mick. – Mother… | -米奇 -混蛋 |
[09:12] | – Come on. – Fuck. | -走吧 -我操 |
[09:15] | What the hell, Mick? | 干什么 米奇 |
[09:16] | Terry duty, asshole. Get up! | 你得照顾特里 混蛋 起来 |
[09:18] | Naw, no way, man. I took care of him on Tuesday. | 不行 我星期二照料过他了 |
[09:20] | – It’s not my turn– – Empty his shit bag, | -还没轮到我 -去清空他的屎袋 |
[09:22] | or I empty your skull– your choice. | 不然我把你脑浆清空了 你自己选 |
[09:30] | Could you look up something related to a recent arrest for me? | 能帮我查下跟最近一起逮捕有关的记录吗 |
[09:33] | Sure. What’s the name of the perp? | 当然 罪犯的名字叫什么 |
[09:35] | Philip Gallagher. | 菲利普·加拉格 |
[09:38] | Rookie, are you really asking me | 小菜鸡 你真要叫我 |
[09:40] | to break every protocol in the book | 打破警局所有规定 |
[09:41] | so you can potentially interfere with an ongoing investigation | 让你有可能去干涉一宗正在调查的 |
[09:44] | involving one of your family members? | 跟你家庭成员有关的案子吗 |
[09:49] | I’m fuckin’ with you. | 逗你玩的 |
[09:50] | I misuse this system all the time. | 我经常滥用这个系统 |
[09:52] | One of the perks of the job. | 算是我这个职位的便利之一 |
[09:54] | G-a-l-l-a | 加 拉 |
[09:57] | G-h-e-r. | 格 |
[10:02] | No arrest yet, | 还没被逮捕 |
[10:03] | but they are seeking a warrant for his house. | 但是他们在申请搜查他的房子了 |
[10:05] | Just waitin’ on a judge’s signature. | 就等着法官签字了 |
[10:07] | Shit. | 操 |
[10:10] | – Gallagher. – Ah, ma’am. | -加拉格 -你好 长官 |
[10:12] | Do you know who my new training officer’s gonna be? | 你知道我新的培训官是谁吗 |
[10:14] | Training officer? | 培训官 |
[10:15] | That’s not gonna happen. | 你不会有了 |
[10:17] | No one wants to work with you on account of the Carl Curse. | 没有人想跟你一起共事 因为”卡尔诅咒” |
[10:19] | Ma’am? | 我不懂 |
[10:20] | The Carl Curse. | “卡尔诅咒” |
[10:22] | Everyone who trained you ends up injured. | 每个带你的人最后都受伤了 |
[10:26] | You ever heard of a lucky rabbit’s foot? | 你听说过幸运兔脚吗 |
[10:28] | – Yeah. – You’re the opposite of that. | -听过 -你刚好是反过来的 |
[10:30] | Now, not all bad news. | 不过也不全是坏消息 |
[10:32] | – I got you a new assignment. – What is it? | -我给你安排了新的任务 -什么 |
[10:35] | They just walked in. | 他们来了 |
[10:38] | Take off that uni and meet us outside. | 把你制服脱了 到外面来找我们 |
[10:41] | You’re with Vice now. | 你现在是风纪组的了 |
[10:42] | Hell, yeah! | 太爽了 |
[10:43] | God, how cool are they? | 天呐 他们真酷 |
[10:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:51] | 库克县办公处 重要事务待办 | |
[10:52] | – Oh, shit. – Bad word! | -操 -是脏话哦 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry, girls–I just got an email from the Man. | 抱歉姑娘们 刚刚收到政府的邮件 |
[10:58] | What do you think– taxes, jury duty? | 你们觉得是什么 税 陪审义务 |
[10:59] | Unpaid parking tickets? | 还是没付的停车罚单 |
[11:01] | – Maybe it’s a pizza party. – Life lesson. | -或许是披萨派对 -记住这人生的一课 |
[11:03] | Emails from the government are never awesome. | 政府来的邮件绝对不是什么好东西 |
[11:05] | They always suck. | 只能是坏消息 |
[11:08] | Here goes. | 我看看 |
[11:10] | Is it a pizza party? | 是披萨派对吗 |
[11:13] | Even better. | 比那个更好 |
[11:14] | A surprise for Mommy. | 是给妈妈准备的惊喜 |
[11:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:28] | Shit. | 我操 |
[11:31] | Shit! | 该死 |
[11:32] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[11:36] | Tami, hey, it’s Lip. | 塔米 是我 利普 |
[11:37] | We got a big fuckin’ problem, all right? | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[11:38] | Carl just told me that, um… | 卡尔刚告诉我… |
[11:39] | Can you believe it? | 你敢相信吗 |
[11:43] | You know what? Never mind. | 算了 没事 |
[11:43] | I’ll just, uh… I’ll see ya at home. | 那我们 家里见 |
[11:45] | All right? Bye. | 好吗 再见 |
[11:50] | We’re just goin’ to my bar. | 我们只是去我的酒吧 |
[11:51] | You can wear what you already have on. | 你穿现在这身就可以了 |
[11:53] | I wore this yesterday. | 我昨天就穿的这身 |
[11:57] | If you don’t like anything I have… | 如果你不喜欢我的衣服 |
[11:58] | No! It’s not that, I just– I don’t know. | 不是的 我只是 不知道怎么说 |
[12:01] | I wanna dress up a little. | 我想稍微打扮一下 |
[12:03] | Always makes me feel better, | 这么做通常能让我心情好一点 |
[12:04] | which could definitely help right now, | 我现在真的非常需要这个 |
[12:05] | considering my mood borders on… | 因为我的怒气值已经处在 |
[12:07] | homicidal rage. | 快要杀人的边缘了 |
[12:09] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想跟我聊聊吗 |
[12:10] | What’s to talk about? | 有什么好聊的 |
[12:11] | My life might be a dumpster fire, | 我的生活或许是个起火的垃圾箱 |
[12:12] | but it doesn’t mean I can’t look good. | 但那不代表我不能打扮得好看 |
[12:15] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:19] | It’s my ex, Haley’s, old stuff. | 是我前女友海莉留下来的衣服 |
[12:21] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[12:22] | Can I borrow some of it? | 我能借来穿穿吗 |
[12:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:26] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[12:37] | These are yours? | 这是你们的车吗 |
[12:38] | Sure does look like it. Get in. | 看起来是 上车吧 |
[12:41] | Can I drive? | 我能开吗 |
[12:42] | No. | 不能 |
[12:44] | Hey, can you at least tell me what we’re doin’? | 能至少告诉我 我们要去做什么吗 |
[13:03] | – Hey, you’re up. – Headed to my mom’s. | -你起来啦 -要去我妈那边 |
[13:06] | – Why? – I’m gonna help her pack. | -为什么 -我去帮她打包东西 |
[13:09] | Oh. You feelin’ better about her movin’? | 她要搬走这件事你感觉好点了吗 |
[13:10] | Uh, no. I’m gonna go steal the keys to her U-Haul. | 不好 我要偷走她搬家公司的车钥匙 |
[13:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:15] | I should. | 我该那么做 |
[13:16] | But I decided to be a supportive daughter instead. | 但我还是决定做个支持妈妈决定的好女儿 |
[13:20] | Gonna approach her leaving with a positive attitude. | 用积极的态度来面对她的离开 |
[13:23] | Positive. | 积极吗 |
[13:24] | Yes, asshole. | 是的 混蛋 |
[13:26] | Positive, mature. A ray of fucking sunshine. | 积极的 成熟的 做她的一缕温暖阳光 |
[13:28] | Why shouldn’t I be? | 我有什么理由不这么做 |
[13:29] | My mom’s moving halfway across the world. | 我妈妈只是要搬到地球的另一边去而已 |
[13:31] | – Kentucky’s not that far. – Bye, Kev. | -肯塔基没那么远 -再见 小凯 |
[13:33] | Well, I was hoping we could spend the afternoon together. | 我还想我们下午可以一起过 |
[13:35] | I have the rest of my miserable life to spend with you. | 我痛苦的余生都要跟你一起度过 |
[13:37] | – My mom leaves in two days. – What time ya comin’ back? | -而我妈妈两天后就走 -那你什么时候回来 |
[13:39] | When I feel like it! | 等我想回来的时候 |
[13:42] | Askin’ so many damn questions. | 你怎么这么多问题 |
[13:46] | But why now? | 为什么现在才抵制 |
[13:48] | He touched those boys decades ago. | 他碰那些男孩都是几十年前的事了 |
[13:51] | Doesn’t cancel culture have a statute of limitations? | 抵制这个文化难道没有诉讼时效吗 |
[13:54] | Mr. Gallagher, Dennis Hastert no longer | 加拉格先生 丹尼斯·哈斯特不再能 |
[13:56] | reflects our values. | 反映我校的价值观念 |
[13:58] | The hell he doesn’t! | 放屁 他怎么不反映了 |
[14:00] | He was speaker of the House, | 他曾是众议院议长 |
[14:01] | third in line for the presidency. | 总统第三顺位继承人 |
[14:03] | He was a wrestling coach! | 他以前是个摔跤教练 |
[14:06] | How else are wrestling coaches supposed to demonstrate holds | 摔跤教练如果不触摸几个男孩 |
[14:09] | if they don’t… grope some boys? | 又怎么能示范摔跤握法呢 |
[14:12] | – Context matters. – Please keep your voice down. | -情境很重要 -你能小声一点吗 |
[14:15] | – Can I go to class? – Yes. | -我能去上课了吗 -去吧 |
[14:18] | And… w-why are you leaving it to the kids? Kids are stupid. | 而且为什么要让孩子们决定 他们都很蠢 |
[14:24] | The school board wanted the children | 校董会希望孩子们对这个新名字 |
[14:25] | to feel ownership and pride in the new name. | 产生归属感和骄傲感 |
[14:27] | That’s why the contest has been limited to current students | 所以这个比赛仅限于在校学生 |
[14:30] | and alumni. | 和毕业校友参加 |
[14:33] | Alumni? | 校友 |
[14:35] | I’m an alumnus! | 我就是从这毕业的校友 |
[14:37] | – You are? – Hell, yes! | -是吗 -当然了 |
[14:38] | Back when it was still J. Edgar Hoover. | 那个年代还是埃德加·胡佛担任联调局长 |
[14:42] | Go, Feds. | 联调局 冲啊 |
[14:44] | No, fuck you! F– | 去你妈的 |
[14:46] | Tough talk on the other end of a phone, bitch. | 在电话里说倒是嘴挺硬的 贱人 |
[14:48] | No, no, no, no–Michigan, fuckin’ China. | 不不不 区区密歇根 就算是中国 |
[14:51] | It doesn’t matter where you hide out. | 不管你躲在哪里 |
[14:52] | I am gonna hunt you down. | 我都会把你揪出来 |
[14:53] | I’m gonna empty Terry’s shit bag in your fuckin’ mouth, | 我要把特里屎袋里的屎倒进你的嘴里 |
[14:55] | you piece of shit! | 你个王八蛋 |
[14:57] | Cousin Joey? | 乔伊表哥吗 |
[14:58] | Dickhead just decided to run off. | 那傻逼跑路了 |
[15:00] | Hidin’ out with one of his scumbag friends in Michigan, | 跟他一个人渣朋友躲在密歇根 |
[15:02] | all so he can avoid taking care of Terry. | 为了逃避照顾特里 |
[15:04] | Fuckin’ believe that? | 你他妈敢相信吗 |
[15:05] | I mean, it is Terry. | 毕竟是特里这种极品 |
[15:08] | Obviously, we can’t rely on family for this. | 看来这事是指望不上家里人了 |
[15:09] | We’re gonna have to hire someone to do it. | 我们得雇个人来干 |
[15:12] | Like with money? | 花钱雇吗 |
[15:13] | Yeah, get one of those house nurses or whatever. | 是啊 请个家庭护士什么的 |
[15:16] | You wanna hire a nurse? | 你想请个护士照顾他 |
[15:18] | I thought we were saving up for our own place. | 我们不是说好要存钱买自己的房子吗 |
[15:20] | Well, shit shifted. | 情况有变 |
[15:21] | Shit shifted to Terry. | 我们说的可是特里 |
[15:24] | I have to worry about you? The whole loyalty department? | 我需要担心你的忠诚问题吗 |
[15:28] | What? | 什么 |
[15:29] | Yeah, when I’m too old to wipe my own ass, | 等我老到擦不动自己屁股时 |
[15:31] | you’re gonna be over there counting fuckin’ pennies, | 你还会在那数数有多少钱 |
[15:32] | decidin’ whether or not you can take care of me? | 来决定是否要照顾我吗 |
[15:34] | – That’s different. – Family’s family. | -这不一样 -家人就是家人 |
[15:39] | Fine. We’ll find a fucking nurse. | 行吧 那就找个护士 |
[15:41] | Wipe your ass. | 帮你擦屁股 |
[15:47] | I’ll go for another. | 再来一杯 |
[15:50] | Hey, it’s five o’clock somewhere. | 肯定有某个地方到喝酒时间了 |
[15:54] | Anyone at home wondering where you might be all day? | 家里会有人担心你一整天都在哪里吗 |
[15:56] | Trust me, they don’t give a shit. | 相信我 他们才不在乎 |
[16:00] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[16:01] | Uh, sit anywhere you like. I’ll be right with you. | 随便坐 我一会儿就来招呼你们 |
[16:06] | You boys celebrating something? | 你们在庆祝什么吗 |
[16:07] | Uh…we’re taking an extended | 我们想把午休时间延长 |
[16:09] | and hopefully very boozy lunch break | 最好还能愉快喝酒 |
[16:11] | so we can commemorate the day this ugly bastard was born. | 以此庆祝那边那个丑东西的生日 |
[16:15] | That’s so nice. | 真好啊 |
[16:17] | How ’bout some shots on the house? | 不如免费请你们喝几杯 |
[16:19] | On the house? No. | 免费 那不行 |
[16:21] | I can do Happy Hour price in honor of the birthday boy. | 看在那位寿星男孩的份上 可以给你们打折 |
[16:24] | Will you two do a shot with us? | 你们来跟我们喝一杯吗 |
[16:26] | I’m on the clock. | 我在上班 |
[16:28] | Red? | 红发妹呢 |
[16:30] | Pour ’em up. | 满上 |
[16:38] | Tam! | 塔米 |
[16:39] | Yo, we gotta clear out the boxes! | 我们得把那些箱子处理掉 |
[16:46] | Police. Open up! | 警察 快开门 |
[16:54] | All right, all right, all right! | 来了来了 别敲了 |
[16:57] | Philip Gallagher, we have a warrant | 菲利普·加拉格 我们有搜查令 |
[16:58] | to search the premises. | 搜查这栋房子 |
[16:59] | Yeah, well, come on in. | 请进吧 |
[17:05] | You know, if I was a lifetime criminal | 如果我是一个惯犯 |
[17:08] | motorcycle mechanic who just stole a shitload of motorcycles, | 一个刚偷了很多摩托的摩托修理工 |
[17:12] | I might just be dumb enough | 我或许会蠢到 |
[17:14] | to keep them in the most obvious place. | 把它们放在最显眼的地方 |
[17:16] | Where’s your garage? | 你的车库在哪里 |
[17:42] | Well, shit, | 真糟糕 |
[17:45] | look, sorry, no stolen bikes, | 没有被偷走的车 |
[17:47] | but, uh, you’re welcome to take | 不过 欢迎你们拿走 |
[17:48] | one of those Christmas tree stands. | 那边的圣诞树架 |
[17:50] | I don’t know how we ended up with two. | 不知道我们怎么买了两个 |
[18:00] | – Keep these, right? – Oh, no. Give away pile. | -这些要留着的 对吧 -不 这些是不要的 |
[18:03] | What? I love these. | 什么 我很爱这些盘子的 |
[18:04] | It’s not Christmas without these plates. | 没有这些盘子就不算是过圣诞节了 |
[18:06] | Girl, they have been in that box since 2007, | 女儿 这些盘子从2007年就一直放在那个箱里 |
[18:09] | which, coincidentally, is the last time | 那年恰巧也是我们最后一次 |
[18:10] | that we had dinner at my house. | 在我家一起吃晚饭 |
[18:11] | What am I gonna do with a Santa table | 我在路易维尔怎么会用得上 |
[18:13] | setting for 12 in Louisville, huh? | 12人份的圣诞摆盘餐具 |
[18:15] | You are literally throwin’ away everything. What’s the point? | 你根本就是要扔掉所有东西 那还打什么包 |
[18:18] | We should just back a garbage truck in here | 我们应该直接让垃圾车倒进来 |
[18:20] | and shovel everything in it. | 然后把所有东西都丢进去 |
[18:21] | – Yeah, that’s not a bad idea. – Ma… | -这个主意还不赖 -妈 |
[18:25] | this is my entire childhood, all of our memories. | 这承载了我整个童年时光 我们所有的回忆 |
[18:28] | Throw away the damn plates, V! | 把那些该死的盘子扔了 小维 |
[18:33] | Thought helping you, hangin’ out might be fun, | 本以为来帮你 陪陪你是件开心的事 |
[18:35] | but this shit is awful. | 但这简直糟透了 |
[18:37] | – I thought we would talk! – Excuse me. | -我还以为我们能聊聊 -不好意思 |
[18:38] | Had you asked instead of just inviting yourself over, | 如果你先打个招呼而不是直接过来 |
[18:41] | I would’ve told you that I’m too busy to hang out and talk. | 我会告诉你我太忙 没时间陪你说话 |
[18:44] | Oh, shit…I gotta get over to my storage unit. | 该死 我得去仓库一趟 |
[18:48] | – I’ll go with. – Uh, no, thanks. | -我陪你去 -不必了 谢谢 |
[18:50] | – Why not? – Because I’ve had enough of your company today. | -为什么 -因为你今天已经陪我够久了 |
[18:53] | Look, I’m excited about Louisville, | 听着 我很期待去路易维尔 |
[18:55] | and you killin’ my vibe. | 而你在扫我的兴 |
[18:57] | I’m not dyin’. I’m just movin’. | 我又不是要死了 只是要搬走 |
[18:59] | So what? Get over it. | 这有什么 别纠结这事了 |
[19:14] | If it isn’t my favorite vice detectives. | 这不是我最爱的风化组警探吗 |
[19:17] | Man, you know I had to bring you some dogs from downtown for later | 你明知道我得去市中心买热狗给你吃 |
[19:20] | extra relish, extra celery sauce. | 多加了配料和芹菜酱 |
[19:23] | You gentlemen are heroes. | 你们就是英雄 |
[19:25] | I can never make it all the way downtown to get these. | 我不可能特地跑去市中心去买这个 |
[19:27] | How’re these fine machines treatin’ ya? | 那几辆豪车你们开得爽吗 |
[19:29] | Uh, she rides just a little rough, | 那辆有点不顺手 |
[19:31] | but tell me what the story is on that Viper over there. | 但跟我说说那辆道奇蝰蛇 |
[19:33] | I need a few days before I can let ya take that one. | 这辆过几天才能给你 |
[19:35] | What’s wrong with it? | 那辆车有什么问题吗 |
[19:36] | Belonged to a parks commissioner | 这辆车是公园管理局专员的 |
[19:37] | accused of embezzling city funds. | 他被指控挪用市政府资金 |
[19:39] | Blew his brains out in the front seat. | 在车前座把自己爆头了 |
[19:41] | Still a mess on the dashboard. | 仪表盘现在还没清理干净 |
[19:45] | Yo, wait. | 等一下 |
[19:46] | So you guys just come here and take whatever you want? | 所以你们来这想拿什么就拿什么吗 |
[19:49] | As long as it helps aid an ongoin’ investigation. | 只要能对正在调查的案子有帮助 |
[19:51] | Or if we think it looks cool. Ya got anything new? | 或者我们觉得很酷 有什么新东西吗 |
[19:54] | Glad you asked. | 问得好 |
[19:56] | I been able to squirrel away a few things for you gents. | 我特意给你们留了点东西 |
[20:01] | Act now, before it’s logged as evidence. | 赶紧拿走 趁还没被录入为证据 |
[20:14] | Hey, barkeep! Another. | 酒保 再来一杯 |
[20:18] | Let’s make these your last. | 这是最后一轮了 |
[20:19] | What? The day’s young! | 什么 天还早着呢 |
[20:32] | I have some coke, | 我有些可卡因 |
[20:34] | if you’re interested. | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[20:40] | All clear. | 没有发现 |
[20:42] | – Hey. Hey, buddy. – Hey. | -嗨 小家伙 -嗨 |
[20:45] | Uh, what’s goin’ on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:46] | They think I robbed Born Free. | 他们认为是我抢劫了”生而自由” |
[20:47] | What? Ha. Wait–you? | 什么 就你 |
[20:50] | No. | 不可能 |
[20:51] | Yeah. Checked the whole house. | 是啊 他们把整个房子搜了一遍 |
[20:53] | But came up empty-handed, ’cause… | 但什么也没找到 因为… |
[20:56] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[20:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[21:01] | Hey, and, uh, good luck, you know, | 祝你们好运 |
[21:02] | finding the real criminals, guys. | 抓到真正的犯人 |
[21:11] | Lip, we need to talk, okay? | 利普 我们得谈谈 |
[21:13] | – You cannot just– – Shh, shh, shh. | -你不能… -嘘嘘嘘 |
[21:19] | You moved all the boxes outta the garage? | 是你把那些箱子从车库搬走了吗 |
[21:21] | Well, they didn’t move themselves. | 它们总不可能长脚吧 |
[21:23] | Where’d you put ’em? | 你把箱子放哪了 |
[21:26] | Uh, in my dad’s basement. | 我爸爸的地下室里 |
[21:31] | Lip. | 利普 |
[21:33] | Y-you can’t put our family in danger like this. | 你不能这样把我们的家庭置于危险之中 |
[21:35] | You have Fred to think about. You have me to think about. | 你必须为弗莱德着想 为我着想 |
[21:38] | We can’t have the cops just showing up at our house and… | 我们不能让警察就这么出现在我们家… |
[21:41] | Hello! | 喂 |
[21:44] | Are you even listening to a word that I’m saying? | 我说的话你有听进去一个字吗 |
[21:47] | Kay, why are you staring at me like that? | 好了 你为什么那么盯着我 |
[21:49] | Sorry, sorry. It’s just, um… | 对不起 对不起 我只是… |
[21:52] | uh, I-I guess this whole Gallagher thing | 我想加拉格家的行事风格 |
[21:54] | is finally rubbin’ off on ya. | 最终还是影响到你了 |
[21:57] | I didn’t know you had it in you. | 我都不知道你有这能耐 |
[21:59] | Well… | 其实… |
[22:01] | yeah, I… | 是啊 我… |
[22:03] | I didn’t know I had it in me either. | 我也不知道自己有这能耐 |
[22:06] | You know, Carl called, | 卡尔打了电话 |
[22:08] | told me about the warrant, and I just… | 跟我说了搜查令的事 我就… |
[22:11] | I just acted. | 我就行动起来了 |
[22:12] | It was like something clicked in my brain, | 就好像脑中有个开关被打开了 |
[22:14] | and I just went on autopilot. | 我就开启自动驾驶模式了 |
[22:18] | Does this make me an accomplice? | 我这样算从犯吗 |
[22:19] | Accessory after the fact. | 事后从犯 |
[22:28] | It’s kinda hot. | 听着还挺性感的 |
[22:30] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[22:32] | I thought being a criminal would be exciting, | 我本来以为当罪犯会让人兴奋 |
[22:34] | but I didn’t know that it would be… | 但我不知道会是… |
[22:38] | sexually exciting. | 让人欲火焚身的那种性奋 |
[22:42] | – What about Fred? – He’s out like a light. | -弗莱德怎么办 -他睡得很熟 |
[22:44] | We’ll be quiet. | 我们做的时候不出声 |
[22:46] | You? I doubt it. | 你吗 我不信 |
[22:50] | I’ll just bite your shoulder when I get the urge to scream. | 我想叫的时候就咬你的肩膀 |
[22:57] | I don’t need a fuckin’ nurse. | 老子才不需要护士 |
[22:59] | You can’t walk, Terry. | 你不能走路 特里 |
[23:00] | You can’t feed yourself. You can’t bathe yourself. | 你不能自己吃饭 不能自己洗澡 |
[23:02] | You shit in a bag. | 你拉屎到袋子里 |
[23:03] | Stop me when any of this sounds like | 我列的这些如果有哪条 |
[23:04] | someone who doesn’t need a fuckin’ nurse. | 不需要护士 你可以打断我 |
[23:05] | Then just take me to the park. | 那就带我去公园 |
[23:07] | Leave me there and let me die in peace. | 把我留在那儿 让我静静死去 |
[23:09] | Oh, see, viable option. Even Terry thinks so. | 这个方案可行 连特里都这么觉得 |
[23:16] | – Hi. – Hi, I’m Jasmine. | -你好 -你好 我是贾丝明 |
[23:19] | – You must be… – Ian. Yeah. Come on in. | -你一定是… – 伊恩 对 请进 |
[23:22] | Mickey, Terry, this is Jasmine, | 米奇 特里 这位是贾丝明 |
[23:24] | Terry’s in-home health aide. | 特里的家庭护工 |
[23:27] | You got me a n– nah– | 你给我找了个黑… |
[23:28] | Nice lady to watch you while we head to work. | 非常好的女士 能在我们上班期间照顾你 |
[23:31] | – Yeah. – You fuck this up, I’ma cut your dick off. | -没错 -你敢把这事搅黄 我就阉了你 |
[23:34] | I wouldn’t feel it anyway. | 反正我也不会有感觉 |
[23:36] | Don’t you all worry. | 你们不用担心 |
[23:37] | I’m gonna take good care of Dad here. | 我会把爸爸照顾得很好 |
[23:44] | Thanks. I know dealin’ with Terry is a pain in the ass. | 谢谢 我知道特里的事很麻烦 |
[23:47] | Fuckin’ expensive, but now I don’t have to worry about anything. | 很烧钱 但我现在什么都不用担心了 |
[23:50] | I can focus on work– | 我可以专心工作 |
[23:53] | Just forgot something in my car. | 我把东西落在车上了 |
[24:00] | She’s probably comin’ right back. | 她应该马上就回来了吧 |
[24:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:09] | Gallagher, look alive. | 加拉格 打起精神 |
[24:12] | All right, look, I want you to make a buy off this guy, all right? | 听着 我要你去跟那个人交易 |
[24:15] | Quarter bag. Ask for it “dusty.” | 买7克 要掺了大麻绒毛的 |
[24:17] | All right. But I don’t have any money. | 好 但我没有钱 |
[24:20] | Here. All right? | 给你 好了 |
[24:23] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[24:24] | Look both ways before you cross the street. | 过马路前左右看看 |
[24:33] | Hey, man, I need a cop. | 哥们 我需要大麻 |
[24:35] | Loud or reggie? | 高档还是低档 |
[24:37] | Reggie. Quarter. Make it dusty. | 低档 7克 要掺了大麻绒毛的 |
[24:40] | 60. | 60块 |
[24:50] | Freeze, fucker! You’re under arrest. | 不许动 混球 你被逮捕了 |
[24:51] | – Turn around. – You’re a cop? | -转过身 -你是警察吗 |
[24:53] | Hands on your head. Face the wall! | 手放在头上 面朝墙 |
[24:55] | What the fuck are you doing, kid? | 你他妈在干嘛 小子 |
[24:56] | Making the arrest like you said to. | 按你们说的逮捕他啊 |
[24:57] | No, stupid asshole! We told you to make a buy. | 不是 蠢货 我们是让你买 |
[24:59] | No one said anything about making an arrest. | 没人让你逮人 |
[25:00] | Apologize to this guy. | 跟他道歉 |
[25:03] | Uh, I’m…sorry? | 抱歉 |
[25:04] | Keep the drugs, Gallagher. | 把大麻拿上 加拉格 |
[25:08] | Let’s get outta here, man. | 快走吧 |
[25:11] | Come on! Pulling guns out and shit! | 拜托 拔什么枪啊 |
[25:17] | Oh, God, coke is fantastic. | 天啊 可卡因太棒了 |
[25:19] | I know, right? | 是吧 |
[25:21] | Yeah. I can see why people become junkies | 是啊 我能理解为什么有人会染上毒瘾 |
[25:24] | and run away from their responsibilities. | 然后丢下他们的责任 |
[25:26] | You know, for me, | 对我来说 |
[25:27] | when it comes to drugs versus, like, a job…pffft. | 让我在毒品和工作之间选 |
[25:30] | Drugs win. | 我选毒品 |
[25:32] | What kinda jobs have you had? | 你都干过什么工作 |
[25:37] | Ah! Let’s see, uh, I was a nurse. | 让我想想 我当过护士 |
[25:40] | I was an elementary school teacher. | 我当过小学老师 |
[25:42] | Addiction counselor. | 戒瘾辅导员 |
[25:44] | That was fun. Ha ha. | 那工作挺有意思的 |
[25:46] | Uh, and now, | 而现在 |
[25:47] | the, uh, assistant manager at the illustrious | 我在著名的 |
[25:50] | Mailbox Unlimited Copy and Shipping Center. | 信箱无限复印与运输中心当助理经理 |
[25:54] | Oh! Impressive. | 厉害 |
[25:57] | Is coke supposed to make you horny? | 可卡因会让人饥渴吗 |
[25:59] | ‘Cause I feel like I need to… | 因为我感觉我得 |
[26:00] | hump that box right there. | 去蹭那个箱子 |
[26:14] | I’m…gay. | 我是 弯的 |
[26:16] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[26:18] | Well, I haven’t…been with a girl since high school. | 高中之后我就没和女的做过了 |
[26:21] | It’s like riding a bike. | 就像骑单车一样 |
[26:30] | So all I gotta do is put these decorations up, | 所以我只要把这些装饰挂起来 |
[26:32] | and I get free beer for a week? | 就能免费喝一周啤酒 对吗 |
[26:34] | Ha. Nice try. Two days. | 想得美 两天 |
[26:36] | I don’t know, man. There’s a lotta stuff in here. | 我说不好 这里东西不少呢 |
[26:37] | – Week seems reasonable. – All right, fine. | -一周挺合理的 -好吧 |
[26:39] | You know what? I’ll just ask Kermit. | 这样吧 我去问问科密特 |
[26:40] | – He’ll probably do it for free. – Fine! | -他说不定肯免费做 -好吧 |
[26:42] | I accept your lowball offer. | 我接受你的超低价 |
[26:45] | Hey, babe! | 宝贝 |
[26:47] | How are you? You doin’ good? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[26:49] | Feelin’ better that you saw your mom? | 见了你妈感觉好些了吗 |
[26:51] | No. She had to get something from storage, | 没 她得去仓库拿东西 |
[26:52] | – so might as well work. – Okay, well, | -所以我不如过来干活 -好吧 |
[26:55] | how ’bout we get outta here, do something to cheer you up? | 我们出去做些逗你开心的事 怎么样 |
[26:57] | No, thanks. Here to work. | 不用 谢了 我是来工作的 |
[26:59] | How ’bout Ron Popeil? | 朗·波佩尔怎么样 |
[27:01] | Ronco HQ was right down the street. | 朗科总部就在街那头 |
[27:03] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[27:04] | Hugh Hefner Middle School, huh? | 休·海夫纳中学 怎么样 |
[27:06] | – Think about it. – Fellas. Ditka. | -考虑一下 -各位 迪特卡 |
[27:08] | Mike Ditka Middle School. Contest over. | 麦克·迪特卡中学 比赛结束 |
[27:11] | What are you fools talkin’ about? | 你们这帮傻蛋在说什么呢 |
[27:13] | Frank’s trying to name his old junior high. | 弗兰克想给他以前的初中命名 |
[27:15] | Why does it need a new name? | 为什么它需要一个新名字 |
[27:16] | It doesn’t. That’s the point. | 它不需要 这就是重点 |
[27:19] | It was fine the way it was. | 原来的名字就好着呢 |
[27:20] | – Hear, hear. – Nevertheless, I need a surefire winner | -同意 -不过我还是需要个能稳赢的名字 |
[27:24] | so it doesn’t get coopted | 让它免于被 |
[27:26] | by a bunch of politically correct millennial activists. | 一群政治正确的零零后积极分子荼毒 |
[27:29] | Last thing I need is my son attending | 我最不想要的就是让我儿子去上 |
[27:32] | Tofu Middle School of Multicultural Granola Studies. | 多元文化自由政治观点研究豆腐中学 |
[27:36] | What’s it called now? | 它现在叫什么 |
[27:38] | Dennis Hastert Middle School. | 丹尼斯·哈斯特中学 |
[27:40] | – The child molester? – Former Speaker of the House. | -那个猥亵小孩的吗 -前众议院议长 |
[27:43] | Why are you guys worried about trying to protect | 为什么你们在忧心保护 |
[27:45] | some meaningless, symbolic name anyway? | 一个没意义 象征性的名字 |
[27:48] | How ’bout you try to protect the real Chicago, | 你们来保护真的芝加哥好不好 |
[27:50] | the real South Side, | 真正的南区 |
[27:51] | the people and institutions who make this town great? | 为这座城市添砖加瓦的人和机构 |
[27:54] | If you hadn’t noticed, they’re being shut down every day. | 如果你们还没注意到 每天都有地方被关 |
[27:56] | Because this renaming trend is bullshit. | 因为这个重命名风潮就是狗屁 |
[27:58] | It’s just another way for society | 这只是另一种社会 |
[28:00] | to erase the hard work of white guys. | 抹除白人辛勤劳动的方式 |
[28:02] | Because at some point, and who knows why, | 因为从某刻开始 谁知道是为什么 |
[28:04] | being a white guy suddenly became uncool. | 是白人突然间就不酷了 |
[28:07] | Or maybe white guys are finally being held accountable | 也许白人终于要为 |
[28:10] | for all of the horrible stuff they’ve done, | 他们做的那些糟糕事负责了 |
[28:11] | like child molestation, for example. | 举个例子 猥亵小孩 |
[28:14] | And you, in particular, | 还有 尤其是你 |
[28:15] | don’t have to worry about when white men became uncool, | 不用担心白人什么时候不酷了 |
[28:17] | ’cause as far as I can tell, you’ve always been… | 因为在我看来 你一直都是 |
[28:20] | whatever this is. | 这个鬼样 |
[28:22] | And, Frank, why waste your time? | 还有弗兰克 何必浪费时间 |
[28:24] | Liam’s gonna be outta that school and | 利亚姆很快就会离开那所学校 |
[28:25] | on to a high school with an equally problematic name in no time. | 去一所名字同样有问题的高中 |
[28:29] | They’re trying to erase | 他们想抹去 |
[28:30] | the history of white men who built this great country. | 建立起这个伟大国家的白人的历史 |
[28:34] | How far back are we going with this revisionist history crusade? | 这个历史修正运动要追溯到多久之前 |
[28:37] | Do we have to reexamine Adam at the Garden of Eden? | 我们要去伊甸园复查亚当吗 |
[28:42] | You think Adam was white? | 你觉得亚当是白人吗 |
[28:47] | The point is, I went to that school. | 我要说的是 那是我的母校 |
[28:50] | Best years of my life in those halls, in those classrooms. | 那些走廊和教室承载着我最好的年华 |
[28:56] | Year I played baseball, we had a bully on the team. | 当年我在棒球队 队里有个恶霸 |
[28:59] | Johnny Wisneiwski. | 强尼·维斯奈夫斯基 |
[29:01] | A big, fat bruiser. He could hit a ball… | 一个彪形大汉 他能把球击出 |
[29:05] | almost a mile. | 将近一英里远 |
[29:07] | If you made an error in the game, | 如果你在比赛中失误了 |
[29:09] | Johnny was sure to use the wet end of his towel | 洗澡时强尼就会用他浴巾湿的那头 |
[29:12] | to rattail your genitals in the shower | 打你的小鸡鸡 |
[29:15] | to remind you of how useless you were. | 提醒你 你是多么没用 |
[29:17] | Everybody was scared to death of | 所有人都怕死 |
[29:18] | big, fat Johnny Wisneiwski. | 又肥又壮的强尼·维斯奈夫斯基了 |
[29:21] | Well, one day, he thwacked my naked wet ass | 然后有一天洗澡时他用那条浴巾 |
[29:25] | with that towel, and I blew up. | 抽了我的光屁股 我直接怒了 |
[29:28] | I pantsed him. | 把他的浴巾扯了下来 |
[29:29] | What do you think we saw? | 你们觉得我们看到了什么 |
[29:30] | His dick. I’m guessing you saw his dick. | 他的鸡巴 我猜你们看到了他的鸡巴 |
[29:32] | Not just any dick. | 不是普通的鸡巴 |
[29:34] | The tiniest little button of a pink dick | 是你见过的 |
[29:36] | you’ve ever laid your eyes on. | 最小的粉鸡巴 |
[29:38] | And Johnny Wisneiwski’s reign of terror | 强尼·维斯奈夫斯基的恐怖统治 |
[29:40] | ended that very day, thanks to yours truly. | 就在那天结束了 多亏了我 |
[29:43] | I was king after that. | 那之后我就成了老大 |
[29:46] | And all my kids went there. | 我所有孩子都在那上的学 |
[29:48] | There are Gallagher memories | 加拉格家的记忆 |
[29:50] | embedded in every inch of that school. | 深植于那所学校的每一寸土地 |
[29:53] | Should probably be called– | 它也许该被称为… |
[29:58] | No. | 不对 |
[29:59] | It should definitely be called | 它绝对该被称为 |
[30:02] | Gallagher Middle School. | 加拉格中学 |
[30:06] | Gallagher Middle School. | 加拉格中学 |
[30:10] | Outstan– Gallagher Middle School! | 一流的加拉格中学 |
[30:12] | Jesus! Of course! | 天呐 绝了 |
[30:15] | Whadda ya say we do this? | 你说我们这样做如何 |
[30:16] | We go pick up the girls, we stop for expensive froyo | 我们先去接女儿们 再去吃撒满配料的 |
[30:19] | with all the fancy toppings, huh? | 昂贵冻酸奶 |
[30:21] | How many times I have to tell you I’m not in the mood? | 我得跟你说多少次 我没心情 |
[30:23] | I know, but I think today could be really special | 我知道 但只要我们想 |
[30:25] | if we let it be. It would make me happy, | 今天可以变得很特别 我就会很开心 |
[30:27] | and I’m pretty sure it could make you happy too. | 我相信你也会很开心 |
[30:29] | Please. For me. | 拜托了 就当为了我 |
[30:32] | The love of your life. | 你的一生挚爱 |
[30:35] | Fuckin’ froyo. | 该死的冻酸奶 |
[30:49] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[30:52] | And while I’m in there… | 你趁这时间 |
[30:54] | Yep? | 怎么 |
[30:55] | Think up our next caper. | 想想我们下一场不法活动 |
[30:57] | Caper? | 不法活动 |
[30:58] | – You a Batman villain? – Uh, more like Bonnie. | -你是《蝙蝠侠》里的反派吗 -邦妮才对吧 |
[31:02] | You know, Bonnie and Clyde? | 《雌雄大盗》里的邦妮和克莱德 |
[31:04] | Yeah. Think I mighta heard of them. | 我好像听过吧 |
[31:06] | Something where we almost get caught | 我们差点会被抓住 |
[31:08] | but then we get away with it. | 却又可以逃脱的坏事 |
[31:11] | We could… | 我们可以 |
[31:13] | – pull a bank robbery. – Or a jewel heist. | -抢银行 -或者抢珠宝店 |
[31:16] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[31:18] | I would consider murder for hire. | 我会考虑当雇佣杀手 |
[31:25] | Gotta go to this thing Liam’s doing at his school later. | 我一会儿要去利亚姆的学校参加一个活动 |
[31:29] | Wanna come? | 你要来吗 |
[31:29] | Yeah, yeah, I suppose I can pretend to be | 好啊 我想今晚我可以 |
[31:31] | a law-abiding citizen for the night. | 装成一个守法公民 |
[31:37] | Hey, Cami. | 喂 卡米 |
[31:42] | Oh, wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[31:43] | Slow down. | 慢点说 |
[31:45] | He was crying? About what? | 他哭了 怎么回事 |
[31:47] | – I’m confused. – What? | -我没明白 -什么 |
[31:50] | The cops? | 警察 |
[31:52] | They want Brad to come in for questioning? When? | 他们想让布拉德去接受询问 什么时候 |
[31:54] | No, no, he’s gonna crack. | 不行 他会松口的 |
[31:58] | He’s on his way to the station now? | 他在去警局的路上吗 |
[32:00] | – Uh, when did he leave? – Shit, shit! Fuck! | -他什么时候出发的 -靠 我去 |
[32:04] | This lady should work. | 这位女士应该没问题 |
[32:05] | Terry doesn’t have a problem with Asian people, does he? | 特里对亚洲人没意见 对吧 |
[32:08] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:09] | He likes a lot of Chinese food and Bruce Lee movies. | 他很喜欢中国菜和李小龙的电影 |
[32:11] | Found his porn stash once when we were kids. | 我们小时候找到过他藏的色情片 |
[32:13] | Had a pretty decent amount of Asian chicks in it. | 里面有许多亚洲妞儿 |
[32:15] | Then we got nothin’ to worry about. | 那就没什么好担心的了 |
[32:16] | We should just get goin’. | 我们走吧 |
[32:18] | All right, the agency said this one’s tough? | 中介说这妞儿很强悍吗 |
[32:20] | Yeah. Said she’s one of those Vietnamese boat people. | 是的 说她是越南船民 |
[32:22] | Doesn’t get much tougher than that. | 没有比这更强悍的了 |
[32:38] | Maybe I should ask the agency | 也许这次我该让中介 |
[32:39] | for somebody white this time, huh? | 帮我找个白人 是吧 |
[32:40] | Yep. | 没错 |
[32:46] | – This place is legal. – Yeah, it is. | -这地方合法啊 -是的 合法 |
[32:49] | So then why you want me to buy from them, then? | 那你们为什么还要我进去买货 |
[32:52] | Listen, this detail is a golden elevator. | 听好 这个任务就是部黄金电梯 |
[32:56] | It’ll take you right to the top, | 无论你想去哪里 |
[32:57] | wherever you wanna go. | 它都会把你送到最高处 |
[32:59] | What’re you thinking? | 你想去哪里 |
[33:01] | – SWAT? – Oh, shit. | -特警队 -我去 |
[33:03] | Grenades? Assault rifles? | 手榴弹 突击步枪 |
[33:05] | – I love SWAT. – That’s only gonna happen | -我超爱特警队 -你想去成 |
[33:07] | if we give you a good recommendation, | 必须有我们的推荐 |
[33:09] | and we’re only gonna do that | 只要你照我们说的做 |
[33:10] | if you do what we say, no questions. | 什么都不问 我们就会推荐你 |
[33:14] | You wanna ride that golden elevator, don’t you? | 你想搭那部黄金电梯 对吧 |
[33:17] | Yes, sir, I do. | 是的 长官 |
[33:18] | Good boy. | 好样的 |
[33:20] | Go make the buy. | 去买吧 |
[33:23] | Uh, sirs, quick question. Why me? | 长官 问个小问题 为什么选我 |
[33:26] | You know, like, out of all the rookies in the city, | 全城有那么多新人 |
[33:28] | why pick me? | 为什么偏偏选中我 |
[33:30] | While your personal assessment indicates | 虽然你的个人评价表明 |
[33:32] | that you might ask a lotta fuckin’ questions, | 你可能会问一大堆问题 |
[33:34] | you’re likely to accept anything we tell you is true. | 但我们用什么鬼话哄你 你都很容易接受 |
[33:39] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[33:56] | Hey, have you guys seen my friend Debbie? | 你们看见我朋友黛比了吗 |
[33:58] | Redhead, had a little too much to drink? | 红发 有点醉了 |
[34:01] | No? | 没有吗 |
[34:09] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[34:11] | Jared? What the fuck? | 杰瑞德 怎么回事 |
[34:14] | – Who is that? – My husband. | -那是谁 -我老公 |
[34:19] | Debbie, wait. Come inside. | 黛比 等等 进来 |
[34:20] | Let’s talk. Debbie! | 我们谈谈 黛比 |
[34:25] | Where’d your butt buddy go? | 你的菊友去哪里了 |
[34:27] | To pick up your next victim. | 去接你的下一个受害者了 |
[34:29] | – I don’t need no nurse. – Well, maybe if you weren’t | -我不需要护士 -如果你不是那么 |
[34:31] | such a ragin’ asshole, your family’d take care of you, | 暴躁犯浑 你的家人会照顾你 |
[34:33] | and we wouldn’t have to pay someone to be nice to ya. | 我们也不用花钱请人来照顾你 |
[34:39] | – That tastes like dog food! – Keep complainin’, | -这吃起来像狗粮 -再抱怨 |
[34:41] | I will feed you dog food for real. | 我就真喂你狗粮了 |
[34:44] | – Oh, no, no– – Come — | -不要 -搞什么 |
[34:52] | You woulda probably made a half-decent son | 你本来是个还不错的儿子 |
[34:55] | if it wasn’t for that whole fudge packer thing. | 可惜你是死基佬 |
[35:01] | Well, you probably woulda made a half-decent dad | 你本来是个还不错的老爸 |
[35:03] | if it weren’t for the whole… | 可惜你… |
[35:06] | racist, homophobic, beatin’ the shit outta me thing. | 种族歧视 恐同 把我揍个半死 |
[35:26] | Have a good one. | 再见 |
[35:30] | Good work, kid. | 干得好 小子 |
[35:34] | Oh, wait–there’s a lotta street weed in there. | 等等 里面有很多街头大麻 |
[35:38] | You contaminated the evidence now. | 这下你把证据污染了 |
[35:40] | – You’re mixing it up! – Naw, man! | -你把它们混在一起了 -没有啊 |
[35:43] | Your eyes is playin’ tricks on you, kid. | 是你眼花看错了 |
[35:48] | You’re literally doing it on purpose. | 你是故意这么做的 |
[35:50] | Why? Oh, come on. | 为什么 快告诉我 |
[35:52] | I deserve to know what I’m involved in. | 我有权知道我参与了什么事 |
[35:54] | The weed you bought on the street | 你在街上买的大麻 |
[35:55] | was laced with angel dust. | 里面掺了天使粉[迷幻药] |
[35:57] | Now the dispensary weed is too. | 现在药房卖的大麻里也有了 |
[35:59] | So now we can file criminal charges against the dispensary. | 所以我们就可以对药房提起刑事诉讼了 |
[36:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:03] | Because the legal weed is cutting into our bottom line. | 因为合法大麻害我们没钱赚了 |
[36:10] | If legal dispensaries put all the street dealers outta work, | 如果合法药房让所有街头毒贩都失业了 |
[36:12] | what’s left for us, huh? | 我们还赚什么钱 |
[36:15] | You know how much we make off of kickback in bribes | 你知道我们靠街头毒贩进贡的回扣 |
[36:17] | – from street dealers? – But isn’t that wrong? | -能赚多少钱吗 -但那样做不是错的吗 |
[36:20] | Paid for my boat. | 那些钱足够我买了艘船 |
[36:22] | It paid for my second mistress’s | 也让我第二任情妇 |
[36:23] | first Brazilian butt lift. | 做了第一次巴西式提臀手术 |
[36:25] | We frame legal shops, we shut ’em down, | 我们陷害合法商店 让它们关门 |
[36:26] | we get more illegal weed back on the street. | 就会有更多非法大麻重回街头 |
[36:28] | More illegal weed equals more dealers, | 更多非法大麻意味着更多毒贩 |
[36:30] | more dealers equals more cash in our pockets. | 更多毒贩意味着我们口袋里有更多钱 |
[36:33] | So, really, it’s up to you, Gallagher. | 所以 这完全取决于你 加拉格 |
[36:37] | You want some kickbacks? | 你想吃回扣吗 |
[36:38] | Or you wanna spend the rest of your career | 还是说 你想在剩下的警察生涯里 |
[36:40] | bustin’ your hump, poundin’ a beat? | 循规蹈矩 过着焦头烂额的生活 |
[36:47] | Fine. Let me help. | 行吧 让我帮忙 |
[36:49] | Good. So how many more dispensaries | 很好 我们今天还要 |
[36:51] | do we gotta put outta business today? | 关停多少家药房 |
[36:53] | Uh looks like five. | 看上去还有五家 |
[36:55] | Next up is Dank Dorm, | 下一家是丹克宿舍 |
[36:56] | then New Leaf Collective, Heavy Fog, | 然后是新叶集团 浓雾 |
[36:59] | New Heights, and last but not least, | 新高度 以及最后一家 |
[37:01] | The Alibi Room. | 艾莱柏酒吧 |
[37:02] | All right, let’s get it. | 开工吧 |
[37:07] | Brad’s not pickin’ up. | 布拉德不接电话 |
[37:09] | Well, this is the station closest to his house, | 这是离他家最近的警察局 |
[37:10] | so if he’s going anywhere, it’s here. | 如果他要去警局 那一定是这儿 |
[37:13] | Think he can hold up under an interrogation? | 你觉得他能撑过警察的盘问吗 |
[37:15] | Hell, no. | 当然不能 |
[37:18] | Wait. There he is. Okay. | 等等 他在那儿 |
[37:20] | All right, do what you gotta do to keep him quiet. | 你用尽一切办法让他闭嘴 |
[37:25] | Hey, man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[37:28] | Brad? | 布拉德 |
[37:29] | Brad. Brad! H– | 布拉德 布拉德 停… |
[37:33] | Brad! Brad! | 布拉德 布拉德 |
[37:38] | Ah! Let me go! | 让我走 |
[37:39] | Get off me! I’m gonna confess! | 放开我 我要去坦白一切 |
[37:42] | Let me go! It’s the only way! | 让我走 这是唯一的办法了 |
[37:43] | Shut the fuck up, all right? | 你他妈先闭嘴 |
[37:44] | Talk to us. We only wanna talk, all right? | 跟我们谈谈 我们只是想谈谈 好吗 |
[37:55] | Go, go, go! | 快开 快开 快开 |
[37:58] | Just in here. | 就在里面 |
[37:59] | Terry, this is Sister Mary Luke. | 特里 这是玛丽·卢克修女 |
[38:02] | Oh, just Mary Luke is fine. | 叫我玛丽·卢克就行 |
[38:04] | My days in a habit are long gone. | 当修女是好久以前的事了 |
[38:11] | You must be Terry. | 你就是特里吧 |
[38:12] | I should warn you, he’s been a handful today. | 我得提醒你一声 他今天挺难对付的 |
[38:15] | You idiots got me a fuckin’ nun? | 你们这俩白痴给我找了个修女 |
[38:18] | Watch your language in the presence of ladies. | 有女士在场时请注意你的言辞 |
[38:20] | Jesus Christ, lady! | 得了吧 还女士 |
[38:22] | And we’ll not take the Lord’s name in vain. | 我们不会亵渎上帝的圣名 |
[38:25] | Before the diocese shut my convent down, | 在教区关停我的女修道院以前 |
[38:28] | I was tending to the elderly sisters. | 我负责照顾年老的修女 |
[38:30] | Sister Cecilia had dementia | 塞西莉亚修女得了痴呆 |
[38:33] | and a colorful vocabulary. | 经常说脏话 |
[38:36] | I found that a-a swift smack usually fixed her behavior. | 我发现扇她一巴掌往往能改善她的行为 |
[38:42] | – Yeah, that works for me. – Solid strategy. | -我觉得不错 -好方法 |
[39:04] | There he is! | 他在这儿呢 |
[39:06] | I have an exciting offer for you. | 我要给你一个激动人心的提议 |
[39:08] | I’d like to give you a chance to abandon your lame entry | 我想给你个机会 放弃你注定失败的 |
[39:11] | into the name change contest and join forces with me. | 参赛尝试 和我联手 |
[39:15] | – Why would I do that? – Because I’m gonna win. | -我为什么要这样做 -因为我会赢 |
[39:18] | The Francis Gallagher and Children Middle School. | 弗兰西斯·加拉格与子女中学 |
[39:22] | Thanks, but no thanks. I really want that iPad. | 谢谢 但不了 我真的很想要那台平板 |
[39:26] | I don’t give a damn about the iPa– | 我一点也不关心什么狗屁平板 |
[39:28] | well, I mean, if we won, we’d pawn it, | 我是说 如果我们赢了 可以拿去典当 |
[39:31] | and I’d take a cut, but that’s not the point. | 然后我分一笔 但那不是重点 |
[39:33] | We have to preserve the-the Gallagher legacy. | 我们得把加拉格家族的精神传承下去 |
[39:39] | We’d never be forgotten. We’d be immortal. | 我们永远不会被遗忘 我们会不朽 |
[39:41] | Yeah, I’m good, man. | 不用了 |
[39:44] | I’m-I’m not gonna make this offer again. | 我不会再问你第二遍 |
[39:49] | Well, suit yourself. | 那随便你吧 |
[39:52] | I have to hit the head. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[40:00] | No TP in there. | 没厕纸了 |
[40:15] | You know, I-I wanna– | 我 我想 |
[40:17] | I wanted to talk to you about somethin’. | 我想跟你说件事情 |
[40:21] | I think we should team up on the name change contest. | 我觉得我们应该组队参加改名大赛 |
[40:24] | Now, b-before you say no, | 在你拒绝之前 |
[40:25] | I should tell you what my idea is. | 我先告诉你我的想法 |
[40:29] | The Francis Gallagher and Children Middle School. | 弗兰西斯·加拉格与子女中学 |
[40:31] | You literally just told me this 30 seconds ago. | 你30秒前刚跟我说过一模一样的话 |
[40:34] | I did? | 我说过吗 |
[40:37] | – What’d you say? – No, Frank! | -那你怎么回答的 -我说不 弗兰克 |
[40:52] | No toilet paper in here. | 里面没厕纸了 |
[40:56] | No way, dude–Veronica’ll put my nuts in a table vice. | 没门 维罗妮卡会把我蛋蛋放进台虎钳的 |
[40:59] | Yeah, well, if you don’t get rid of their weed, | 你如果不把他们的大麻处理掉 |
[41:01] | she’ll be in jail. | 她就要去蹲监狱了 |
[41:02] | Okay, I’ll tell them if I see them, but there’s no way | 行 如果见到他们 我会跟他们讲 |
[41:04] | I’m touching their product without talking to them first. | 但我绝不会擅自动他们的货 |
[41:12] | Hey, what was that last place | 我们今天要去的 |
[41:13] | we were supposed to hit today? | 最后一个地方叫什么来着 |
[41:14] | The A-Alibi Room? | 艾 艾莱柏酒吧 |
[41:17] | I think that’s it, right? | 我记得是叫这个 对吧 |
[41:19] | Well, if it’s the place I’m thinkin’ of, | 如果这是我想的那一家 |
[41:21] | it’s really not worth bustin’– | 真的不值得我们突击搜查 |
[41:22] | low-rent, mom/pop spot, couple of stale weed brownies, | 廉租房 夫妻经营 卖点变味的大麻布朗尼 |
[41:25] | nickel bags– we shouldn’t waste our time. | 几美元一袋的劣质大麻 我们真不该浪费时间 |
[41:27] | The list is the list. | 清单就是清单 |
[41:29] | We got three more after lunch, | 午饭后还有三家要去 |
[41:31] | and then it’s on to– what’d you call it? | 然后就轮到 你说叫什么来着 |
[41:33] | The Alibi Room. | 艾莱柏酒吧 |
[41:47] | Hello. | 喂 |
[41:49] | What? For how long? | 什么 多久了 |
[41:52] | I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[41:53] | Someone else was supposed to pick her up– | 本来应该有别人来接她的 |
[41:55] | m-my girlfriend. | 我的女朋友 |
[41:57] | Well, I-I’m so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[41:58] | but I can promise you that | 但我可以向你保证 |
[41:59] | I would never abandon my daughter at school. | 我绝对不会把我女儿丢在学校不管的 |
[42:02] | I was at work, I– | 我之前在工作 我… |
[42:03] | When you’re a single working mother | 一个努力抚养孩子的单亲妈妈 |
[42:05] | trying to provide for a kid, things like this happen. | 难免会出这种状况 |
[42:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:09] | Hi, Franny. | 嗨 弗兰妮 |
[42:11] | Mommy’s on her way, honey. | 妈妈在路上了 亲爱的 |
[42:13] | I know. Mommy misses you too, honey. | 我知道 妈妈也很想你 亲爱的 |
[42:14] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[42:17] | Hey, baby, I got something | 宝贝 我有 |
[42:18] | that’ll put a smile on your face…right here. | 能让你露出笑容的东西 就在这儿 |
[42:23] | You know what? Actually, I would love that. | 其实 我还挺想要的 |
[42:26] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[42:29] | Oh–fuck! Uhh– | 操 |
[42:35] | You just checked your messages, like, two minutes ago. | 你两分钟刚刚才看过有没有新信息 |
[42:38] | And shouldn’t you be keeping a look out | 而且你不该留意一下 |
[42:39] | in case someone tries to, like, rob us or somethin’? | 有没有人想来抢我们之类的吗 |
[42:43] | You think she knows how to insert | 你说她知不知道 |
[42:44] | the little piss tube thing– | 怎么把尿管子插进去 |
[42:45] | The catheter, yes. | 那叫导尿管 她知道的 |
[42:48] | Maybe I should just give her a call, | 也许我还是该给她打个电话 |
[42:49] | make sure everything’s okay. | 确保一切没问题 |
[42:50] | We’re finally getting work done. | 我们好不容易能干活 |
[42:52] | Can we please just concentrate for a couple more hours? | 能不能再专心干几小时 |
[42:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:00] | Maybe we should swing by after the next stop, | 也许下一站之后 我们可以顺路回去一趟 |
[43:02] | you know, make sure she’s okay. | 看看她是不是没事 |
[43:08] | And another one bites the dust. | 又一家被我们干翻了 |
[43:10] | Yes, one more down, and it is Miller time! | 没错 再搞定一家就可以开喝了 |
[43:13] | Alibi Room–let’s finish it off strong, boys. | 艾莱柏酒吧 赶紧痛快收尾 兄弟们 |
[43:15] | Hop in, kid. Time’s a-wastin’. | 上车吧 小子 时间不等人 |
[43:17] | Uh, hey, can I drive? | 能让我开吗 |
[43:18] | No. | 不行 |
[43:19] | Come on, you guys’ve been driving all day. | 你们都开了一天了 |
[43:21] | Polishing your aviators, workin’ on your tan, | 擦墨镜 晒太阳 |
[43:23] | while I’ve been doin’ all the work. | 所有活儿都是我干的 |
[43:25] | – Yeah, so? – I’ve never driven a Ferrari before. | -那又怎么样 -我从来没开过法拉利 |
[43:27] | I wanna feel some Italian horsepower. | 我想感受感受意大利的马力 |
[43:29] | This might be my only chance. | 这可能是我这辈子唯一的机会 |
[43:34] | All right, son. | 好吧 小子 |
[43:36] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你车技如何 |
[43:44] | Long as it ain’t mine. | 反正不是我的车 |
[43:50] | But w-we gotta turn– turn ourselves in. | 但我们得 得自首 |
[43:52] | No, no. If the cops thought you knew anything, | 不 如果警察认为你知情 |
[43:55] | they would’ve come, and they would’ve picked you up. | 他们早就来抓你了 |
[43:56] | Th-they called me to come down for questioning, Lip. | 他们叫我去局里接受问话 利普 |
[43:59] | – They know! – They don’t know shit. | -他们知道了 -他们知道个屁 |
[44:01] | I wanna come clean, okay? | 我想坦白交待 好吗 |
[44:03] | Ma-make some kinda deal and return all the stuff. | 看能不能谈条件 我把赃物全还回去 |
[44:06] | – You wanna make a deal? – Yeah. | -你想和警察谈条件 -是的 |
[44:07] | You’re gonna fuck both of us, okay? | 你这样会把我俩都害死的 知道吗 |
[44:08] | There’s no way that they’re gonna believe | 他们绝对不会相信 |
[44:10] | that you stole all that shit by yourself. | 那么多东西是你一个人偷的 |
[44:12] | Well, I-I won’t give up you or Mickey! | 我不会供出你和米奇的 |
[44:14] | – I swear! – Uh, Lip, | -我发誓 -利普 |
[44:16] | help me make a bottle for Fred in the kitchen. | 进厨房帮我给弗莱德冲奶粉 |
[44:18] | – Now. – Yeah. | -现在就去 -好 |
[44:22] | He is not gonna last five minutes with the cops. | 面对警察他五分钟之内就招了 |
[44:27] | You need to do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[44:29] | Do something? Like what? | 做点什么 比如呢 |
[44:30] | Get rid of the evidence, for starters! | 从处理掉证据开始 |
[44:32] | I haven’t found a place to sell the parts yet. | 我还没找到卖零件的地方 |
[44:33] | Okay, let’s just wait for the ideal buyer | 那我们慢慢等理想买家出现好了 |
[44:35] | while the cops close in! | 醒醒 警察都要来抓人了 |
[44:36] | – Cops aren’t closing in. – They will be! | -警察没要来 -很快就会来的 |
[44:38] | Okay? As soon as they get Brad in a room at the station | 一旦布拉德被他们关进警局小黑屋 |
[44:40] | and he starts crying and confessing… | 他开始痛哭认罪… |
[44:45] | I don’t know, maybe we should just… | 我不知道 也许我们该 |
[44:48] | take care of him. | 解决他 |
[44:50] | Take–meaning what, exactly? | 这话是什么意思 |
[44:52] | Meaning… | 意思就是 |
[44:54] | take care of him. | 解决他 |
[44:57] | Wow, this whole, uh, life of crime thing for you | 你在犯罪道路上 |
[44:59] | is gettin’ a little bit outta hand, | 真是越走越远啊 |
[45:00] | don’t ya think, Capone? | 你不觉得吗 黑手党老大 |
[45:01] | No! No, because he is gonna get everyone busted. | 不 因为他会害所有人被逮捕 |
[45:05] | I am involved now, okay? | 现在我也被卷进来了 |
[45:06] | Who is gonna raise Fred if we both end up in jail? | 如果你我都蹲号子了 谁来抚养弗莱德 |
[45:15] | Okay, yeah, he does seem a little bit fragile. | 好吧 他看起来的确容易崩溃 |
[45:17] | Oh, yeah, no shit! | 这不废话吗 |
[45:19] | We can’t let him out of our sight. | 我们必须盯紧他 |
[45:27] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:31] | I need to take a rain check on family bar night. | 合家欢酒吧夜还是改期吧 |
[45:34] | What? | 什么 |
[45:36] | No, no, no, no. You love family bar night. | 不 不 你很喜欢合家欢酒吧夜的 |
[45:39] | – Cartoons on the TV… – I love cartoons. | -看电视上的卡通… -我超爱看卡通 |
[45:40] | – The pizza. – I love pizza. | -嗑披萨 -我超爱披萨 |
[45:40] | All the soda the girls can drink–come on, V. | 女儿们畅饮汽水 好嘛 小维 |
[45:43] | I appreciate your trying to cheer me up, | 你想逗我开心 我很感激 |
[45:45] | but I just wanna go home and take a nap. | 但我只想回家睡一会 |
[45:47] | You can close up by yourself, right? | 你可以自己关店吧 |
[45:49] | – Come on, girls. – No, wait, I’m sorry, | -走吧 姑娘们 -等等 抱歉 |
[45:51] | but I can’t let you go. | 我不能让你走 |
[45:52] | Sorry I’m late! | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[45:54] | Ma? | 妈 |
[45:56] | – I-is that your wedding dress? – Yeah. | -那是你的婚纱吗 -是的 |
[45:58] | I just pulled it out of storage…for you. | 我刚从仓库拿出来的 为了你 |
[46:02] | – For me? – Mm-hmm. | -为了我 -嗯 |
[46:04] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[46:07] | It’s not family bar night. | 今晚不是合家欢酒吧夜 |
[46:09] | It was never family bar night. | 从一开始就不是 |
[46:10] | You remember how we wanted to get married at City Hall, | 你记得吗 我们之前想在市政厅登记结婚 |
[46:13] | but they cancelled everything ’cause of the shutdown? | 但因为封城 所有业务都停办了 |
[46:15] | Well, they’re clearing their backlog. | 他们现在在清理积压的工作 |
[46:18] | They’re doing weddings on Zoom. | 可以在网上举办婚礼 |
[46:40] | – We’re gettin’ married? – Yes. | -我们要结婚 -是的 |
[46:43] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[46:43] | Right now. | 现在 |
[46:55] | – You good? – Yeah. Don’t I seem good? | -你还好吗 -嗯 我看起来不好吗 |
[46:58] | You’re drivin’ like my grandma. | 你开车跟我奶奶一样慢 |
[47:00] | Thought you wanted to feel some Italian horsepower. | 你不是想感受意大利的马力吗 |
[47:03] | I’m just being cautious. | 我只是小心谨慎 |
[47:05] | There’s cautious, | 小心谨慎 |
[47:06] | and then there’s whatever this is. | 也不是你这乌龟速度 搞毛啊 |
[47:07] | Giddy up, kid. | 飙起来 小子 |
[47:12] | That a boy. | 好样的 |
[47:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:20] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[47:23] | That’s enough, kid. | 够了 小子 |
[47:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down! Slow the fuck down! | 慢点 你他妈慢点 |
[47:27] | I don’t know what’s going on. It’s outta control! | 我不知道怎么回事 车子失控了 |
[47:28] | Brake, brake, brake! | 刹车 刹车 刹车 |
[47:34] | Oh…what the fuck? | 妈的怎么回事 |
[47:36] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈发什么疯 |
[47:40] | Piece of shit! | 混小子 |
[47:41] | Man, what the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[47:42] | – You fuck! – I told you | -傻逼 -我说了 |
[47:44] | don’t let Billie Eilish drive the car! | 别让碧梨开车的 |
[47:51] | Mommy’ll be right up, baby. | 妈妈马上就来 宝贝 |
[48:01] | Rough day? | 今天过得不顺吗 |
[48:04] | I didn’t expect you to be here. | 我没想到你在这儿 |
[48:06] | No, I wasn’t. I left. | 本来不在的 我走了 |
[48:10] | But then I came back, because I thought | 但我又回来了 因为我觉得 |
[48:11] | I should tell you to your face how big of a bitch you are. | 应该当面告诉你 你有多贱 |
[48:19] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成了 |
[48:23] | You know, we both said some things we shouldn’t have. | 我们都说了不该说的话 |
[48:27] | But I’m open to talking it out. | 但我愿意好好谈一谈 |
[48:32] | I’m not. | 我不想 |
[48:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[48:37] | I don’t think I could be with a person like you, Sandy. | 我没法跟你这样的人在一起 桑迪 |
[48:40] | A person like me. Wow. | 我这样的人 真伤人 |
[48:42] | You left your kid. | 你丢下了你的孩子 |
[48:46] | So what did you do last night and then again all day today? | 那你昨晚和今天一整天都干什么去了 |
[48:49] | – Is that not the same, or– – I blew off some steam | -不是和我一样吗 -我就是出去发泄发泄 |
[48:51] | for less than a day. | 不到一天时间 |
[48:52] | And it sucked, and now I’m back. | 而且感觉糟透了 现在我回来了 |
[48:55] | With my kid. | 和我孩子一起 |
[48:56] | Can you say the same about you and Prince? | 你能这么说你和普林斯吗 |
[48:58] | No, that is not fair. I told you why I left Prince. | 不 这不公平 我告诉过你我丢下他的原因 |
[49:01] | – I was 15 years old. – Oh, my God. | -我当年只有15岁 -天呐 |
[49:02] | I’ve heard all of your excuses, Sandy, | 你各种借口我都听遍了 桑迪 |
[49:05] | and they sound great coming out of your mouth. | 从你嘴巴说出来似乎是挺有理 |
[49:07] | But at the end of the day, | 但说到底 |
[49:09] | you walked out on somebody that needed you. | 你就是抛下了一个需要你的人 |
[49:12] | I’ve got my entire family trying to leave me. | 我全家人都想离开我 |
[49:15] | I don’t need to be worried about you too. | 我无暇顾及你是否也会离开我 |
[49:35] | You fucking… | 你他妈的… |
[49:44] | You should see the scene out there. | 你该看看外面的好戏 |
[49:46] | Some idiot drove his Ferrari into a parked car. | 有个开法拉利的白痴撞到停路边的车了 |
[49:50] | What, she’s not ready yet? We’re gonna miss our time slot. | 她还没准备好吗 会错过预约时间段的 |
[50:09] | – Is this dress too much? – Excuse me? | -裙子会不会太浮夸了 -你说什么呢 |
[50:11] | – What’s wrong with my dress? – Nothin’. | -老娘的裙子有什么问题 -没什么 |
[50:15] | It’s perfect. | 非常完美 |
[50:20] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真要这么做吗 |
[50:23] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[50:26] | Dominic! No, honey, | 多米尼克 不 宝贝 |
[50:27] | look, that is for after they get married. | 这是等他们结完婚才撒的 |
[50:30] | Kay? Oh, hey, hey, hey. | 知道吗 你们看 |
[50:33] | I think they’re ready for y’all. | 他们好像准备好了 |
[50:43] | Yes, sir, I’m ready. | 先生 我准备好了 |
[50:45] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[50:47] | Dominic! | 多米尼克 |
[50:48] | I’m gonna beat your little ass–sit down! | 信不信我揍死你 给我坐下 |
[50:57] | We’ll just check in on him real quick, | 我们进去快速看他一眼 |
[50:58] | and then we got to get to Liam’s school. | 然后就得去利亚姆学校了 |
[51:00] | We’re already late. | 我们已经迟到了 |
[51:01] | In and out, all right? I promise. | 速战速决 我保证 |
[51:05] | Where’s Terry? | 特里人呢 |
[51:07] | Your father… he’s an evil man. | 你父亲 他是个邪恶的人 |
[51:10] | No shit. What’re you doin’ out here? | 不用你说 你站在屋外干什么 |
[51:11] | I had to handle him the same way I handled Sister Cecilia. | 我必须用对付塞西莉亚修女的方式对付他 |
[51:14] | Yeah, the slap to the back of the head thing, right? | 用扇后脑勺那一招 对吧 |
[51:16] | – No. – What? Like drugs? | -不是 -难道是下药 |
[51:19] | – Fuckin’ loves those. – No. | -他可喜欢嗑药了 -不是 |
[51:21] | A return to sit at the feet of our Lord and Savior | 让他回到了上帝的脚边 |
[51:24] | in death. | 以死亡的方式 |
[51:31] | Sorry, did you just say death? | 你刚是说死亡吗 |
[51:49] | Okay, we’ll now take a minute to consider the suggestion | 现在我们讨论一下 |
[51:52] | of Mahatma Gandhi Academy of Peace. | 圣雄甘地和平学院的提议 |
[51:58] | What’s up, buddy? | 怎么样了 |
[51:59] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[52:01] | Fuck ’em. What’d I miss? | 不管了 我错过了什么 |
[52:04] | They already rejected | 他们已经否定了 |
[52:05] | Martin Luther King Middle School | 马丁·路德·金中学 |
[52:06] | because MLK was a womanizer. | 因为金是个好色之徒 |
[52:09] | Then they rejected Barack Obama | 接着他们否定了巴拉克·奥巴马 |
[52:11] | because of his “Use of drones in the Middle East.” | 因为他”在中东使用无人机” |
[52:13] | They even said no to Michael Jordan. | 他们连迈克尔·乔丹都否决了 |
[52:15] | Whoa, the GOAT? | 山羊吗[史上最佳球员] |
[52:16] | His gambling sets a bad example. | 他好赌博树立了坏榜样 |
[52:18] | Tough crowd. | 这群人真难取悦 |
[52:21] | Hey, why’s Frank sittin’ over there? | 弗兰克为什么坐在那里 |
[52:24] | Said if I’m not with him, I’m against him. | 他说如果我不加入他 就是跟他对着干 |
[52:26] | I guess we’re enemies. | 我们现在算是敌人吧 |
[52:28] | Unfortunately, I don’t think we can further consider | 很遗憾 我们不能继续考虑 |
[52:31] | Mahatma Gandhi Academy of Peace. | 圣雄甘地和平学院了 |
[52:34] | We’ve been made aware of | 我们刚得知 |
[52:35] | some problematic century-old comments | 甘地先生一百年前发表过 |
[52:37] | Mr. Gandhi made about Black Africans. | 对于非洲黑人的不妥言论 |
[52:40] | They’re…disqualifying. | 因此被取消资格 |
[52:43] | Up next to propose a new name, | 有请下一位上前提议新校名 |
[52:47] | Francis Gallagher, | 弗兰西斯·加拉格 |
[52:48] | class of 1968. | 1968级校友 |
[52:54] | Uh…thank you, madam…president. | 谢谢 女士… 校长 |
[52:56] | Thank you. What I’d like to, uh, | 谢谢你 我今天… |
[52:59] | to talk about today… | 想说的 |
[53:02] | …is, um… | 是… |
[53:06] | Obviously, I’m here to address, | 显然我是来说… |
[53:10] | uh, t-the–uh… | 那个… |
[53:13] | I would like to address, uh, the… | 我想说说… |
[53:19] | Uh…gimme a second. | 稍等片刻 |
[53:20] | It’ll come to me. | 我会想起来的 |
[53:23] | I can’t seem to remember what I had to say. | 我好像想不起来我要说什么 |
[53:25] | Um, I don’t think… | 我觉得… |
[53:30] | Memory’s funny, isn’t it? It’s like… | 记忆很有意思 不是吗 就像 |
[53:33] | sand through your fingers. | 从指缝间漏走的沙子 |
[53:34] | Sometimes you can grab it, and sometimes… | 有时你能抓住它 但有时 |
[53:39] | That damn fragile thing, it’s… | 那缥缈的该死玩意 |
[53:45] | …all that’ll be left of us. | 是我们仅剩在世上的东西 |
[53:47] | All of us, at some point… | 我们所有人到了某个时候 |
[53:52] | Just a memory. | 都只是一段记忆 |
[53:55] | And let me tell ya, if you haven’t made a mark, | 我告诉你们 如果不趁活着的时候 |
[53:58] | now, while you’re kickin’… | 留下印记 |
[54:02] | you don’t even get that. | 以后连被记得的机会都没有 |
[54:19] | Johnny? | 强尼 |
[54:22] | Johnny Wisneiwski? | 强尼·维斯奈夫斯基 |
[54:26] | Why don’t you show everybody your little baby dick? | 不如给大家看看你的迷你小鸡鸡吧 |
[54:29] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[54:29] | I-I know the rest of the team | 我知道其他人 |
[54:31] | would really get a kick outta that, huh? | 看了会很开心的 |
[54:34] | I tell you what I’m gonna do. I’ll go first. | 告诉你我打算怎么做 我先来 |
[54:37] | Okay? Come on, Johnny. | 好吗 快点啊 强尼 |
[54:38] | – Mr. Gallagher– – Hey, hey, back up! | -加拉格先生 -退后 |
[54:41] | That’s my dad, asshole! CPD! | 那是我爸 混蛋 我是芝加哥警察 |
[54:47] | What’d Frank do this time? | 弗兰克这次又做了什么 |
[54:48] | He really lost it today. | 他今天真的失控了 |
[54:50] | Stripped naked at Liam’s school in front of a bunch of kids. | 在利亚姆学校当着一群孩子的面脱光衣服 |
[54:54] | Only thing I could do to prevent him from going to jail | 为了不让他被抓去蹲号子 |
[54:56] | was badging everyone there, taking him to the ER. | 我只好亮出警徽 送他去急诊室 |
[54:59] | He’s still getting evaluated. | 他们还在评估他的情况 |
[55:01] | Debs, you okay? | 小黛 你还好吧 |
[55:03] | I’ve had a day. | 今天很难熬 |
[55:07] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -我也是 |
[55:09] | I guess that makes all of us. | 我们都一样 |
[55:10] | A nun killed Mickey’s dad. | 一个修女杀死了米奇的老爸 |
[55:14] | Terry’s dead? | 特里死了吗 |
[55:16] | As a doornail. | 死透了 |
[55:18] | Damn! A nun? | 我去 修女干的 |
[55:20] | God really does work in mysterious ways, doesn’t she? | 上帝的行事方式果然神秘 |
[55:26] | Hey, sorry I missed your thing. | 抱歉我没赶上你的活动 |
[55:28] | Terry’s dying kinda threw a wrench in our schedule. | 特里的死打乱了我们的计划 |
[55:31] | – How’d it go? – I think I did all right. | -怎么样了 -我觉得我表现得还行 |
[55:37] | – Shit, man! – Nice! | -我靠 -可以啊 |
[55:38] | What name did ya end up pitching? | 你最终提议了什么名字 |
[55:40] | Well, when I realized they had a problem | 当我意识到他们 |
[55:41] | with every famous person’s name that anybody suggested, | 对大家提议的所有名人名字都有意见时 |
[55:45] | I just thought I’ll play it safe, | 我就想着打安全牌 |
[55:46] | so from now on, it’s just gonna be called The Middle School. | 所以从今天起 学校就叫中学 |
[55:49] | Nice one, man. | 机智啊 |
[55:56] | What’s going on? Where’s Brad? | 怎么样 布拉德呢 |
[55:58] | Locked in the car. Handcuffed to the door. | 我把他锁在车里 用手铐铐在车门上 |
[56:00] | He’s calmed down, but he is a ticking bomb. | 他平静下来了 但他是个定时炸弹 |
[56:02] | We gotta do something before he goes to the cops. | 我们得在他去找警察前采取措施 |
[56:06] | Okay, so all of Mr. Gallagher’s behavior | 加拉格先生的所有行为 |
[56:09] | can be explained by his previous diagnosis. | 都能用他之前的诊断结果来解释 |
[56:11] | We didn’t find evidence of anything new. | 我们没发现任何新病症 |
[56:13] | Sorry, his-his previous diagnosis? | 不好意思 你说他之前的诊断 |
[56:14] | Well, we treated Mr. Gallagher three weeks ago, | 我们三周前治疗过加拉格先生 |
[56:17] | did a neurological assessment, and arrived at a diagnosis | 做了神经学方面的评估 得出的诊断结果是 |
[56:20] | of alcoholic dementia. | 酒精性痴呆 |
[56:24] | I’m…sorry. I thought he would have told you by now. | 抱歉 我以为他已经告诉你们了 |
[56:27] | I’m sure I mentioned it. | 我肯定提到过 |
[56:28] | No. You didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[56:31] | I’m sorry. What is alcoholic dementia? | 请问酒精性痴呆是什么 |
[56:33] | Basically, he pickled his brain with decades of drinking, | 基本上 数十年来长期酗酒导致他脑部受损 |
[56:36] | and now his mind is calling it quits. | 现在他的大脑快停工了 |
[56:38] | It involves significant impairments of memory | 包括严重记忆力障碍 |
[56:41] | and other cognitive functions. | 和其他认知功能障碍 |
[56:43] | Were you aware that your father is an alcoholic? | 你们知道你们父亲酗酒吗 |
[56:46] | There’s been some evidence of that, yeah. | 有些证据能证明 |
[56:48] | Some days will be good, and some will be bad. | 有时没大碍 有时比较严重 |
[56:51] | Very bad. | 非常严重 |
[56:52] | It won’t be a linear progression. | 这不会是线性进展过程 |
[56:55] | You have to be prepared to go along for the ride. | 你们必须做好心理准备 |
[56:57] | And try not to contradict him. | 尽量不要反驳他 |
[56:59] | That leads to confusion and anger. | 那会导致他混乱和愤怒 |
[57:02] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[57:09] | What are we doin’ in the hospital? | 我们来医院干什么 |
[57:10] | One of you have another kid? | 你们又有谁要生了吗 |
[57:14] | No, you-you’ve got dementia. | 不 你患了痴呆 |
[57:17] | From bein’ a drunk, Frank. | 因为酗酒 弗兰克 |