时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
[00:11] | Does it look like I have time to tell you | 我像是有时间告诉你 |
[00:13] | what happened on Shameless last week? | 上周《无耻家庭》的剧情吗 |
[00:16] | Yo, back the fuck up! | 给我他妈的往后退 |
[00:17] | Back the fuck up, shit for brains! | 滚开 傻逼玩意 |
[00:20] | God! | 天啊 |
[00:23] | We treated Mr. Gallagher three weeks ago | 我们三周前治疗过加拉格先生 |
[00:25] | and arrived at a diagnosis of alcoholic dementia. | 得出的诊断结果是酒精性痴呆 |
[00:28] | It involves significant impairments of memory | 包括严重记忆力障碍 |
[00:31] | and other cognitive functions. | 和其他认知功能障碍 |
[00:33] | We are not selling the house! | 房子不可能卖 |
[00:35] | We are selling the house, all right? | 房子卖定了 好吗 |
[00:37] | Everybody got that? No more conversations. | 都听明白了吧 这事没得商量 |
[00:39] | No more bullshit–we’re selling the fuckin’ house. | 也别废话 这房子我们卖定了 |
[00:42] | Gallagher, I have reassigned you to the eviction unit. | 加拉格 我已经把你重新分配到驱逐小队了 |
[00:45] | Officer Tipping knows what to do. | 蒂平警官知道该怎么做 |
[00:48] | Officer Tipping? | 蒂平警官 |
[00:49] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[00:52] | I am not moving back to Chicago, okay? | 我不会搬回芝加哥的 好吗 |
[00:54] | Louisville is my home now. | 现在路易维尔就是我的家 |
[00:55] | You can’t just decide a place is your home. | 一个地方是不是你的家不是你说了算 |
[00:58] | You may be living here temporarily, | 你是暂时住在这里没错 |
[00:59] | but it won’t ever be your home. | 但它永远都不是你的家 |
[01:00] | Girl, you are so dramatic. | 妹子 你事真多 |
[01:02] | Suckers put money in retirement plans. | 傻逼才把自己的钱放到退休金里 |
[01:05] | Me– I planned the perfect heist. | 而我 我策划了一次完美的抢劫 |
[01:08] | What, are you gonna rob a bank? | 怎么 你要去抢银行吗 |
[01:09] | A bank. Please. | 银行 拜托 |
[01:12] | We’re gonna rob the Art Institute. | 我们要去抢艺术馆 |
[01:14] | – Is that– – No. | -那是不是… -不是 |
[01:18] | No way. | 不可能 |
[02:34] | 头条新闻 无价名画遭遇惊天盗窃 | |
[02:34] | Good morning, Chicago. | 早安 芝加哥 |
[02:36] | A new dawn breaks on the citywide hunt for “Nighthawks,” | 全市搜寻《夜游者》行动开启了新的一天 |
[02:39] | Edward Hopper’s most famous painting, | 爱德华·霍普的代表作 |
[02:42] | stolen from the Art Institute. | 于芝加哥艺术博物馆被盗 |
[02:44] | Despite the museum’s state-of-the-art security system, | 尽管博物馆拥有最先进的安保系统 |
[02:47] | the thief left no trace. | 盗贼并未留下任何踪迹 |
[02:49] | A-are we sure this is the real one? | 你们确定这是真品吗 |
[02:51] | Be a hell of a coincidence. | 如果不是 那得是天大的巧合 |
[02:53] | I don’t get it. Two guys and a girl, | 我没看懂 两男一女 |
[02:55] | like, buying coffee– what’s the big deal? | 在买咖啡 这有什么了不起 |
[02:57] | It’s supposed to be romantic. | 据说它散发着一种浪漫气息 |
[02:59] | I guess I kind of see it. | 我好像能看出来 |
[03:01] | What? They look miserable, | 干嘛 画里的人看起来很痛苦 |
[03:02] | but at least they’re miserable together. | 但至少他们是一起痛苦的 |
[03:04] | I think it’s rudimentary. | 我觉得这画很小儿科啊 |
[03:06] | Three people at a diner? | 三个人在餐馆 |
[03:07] | Give me some paper. I’ll draw it. | 给我几张纸 我也能画出来 |
[03:09] | Yeah, I kind of doubt that, Picasso. | 我表示怀疑 大画家 |
[03:11] | It’s just another mediocre artist | 又是个平庸的画家 |
[03:13] | who’s only famous because he’s white. | 能出名全靠他是个白人 |
[03:15] | All right, look, well, we got to get rid of it, right? | 不管怎样我们都得处理掉这幅画 对吗 |
[03:17] | I mean, if the cops find it here, we’re all doin’ time. | 要是被警察在这里找到了 我们都得坐牢 |
[03:19] | Uh, yo, coffee? | 咖啡哪去了 |
[03:21] | Yeah, top of the washer. | 洗衣机上面 |
[03:24] | When are you gonna fix the hot water? | 你打算什么时候把热水修好 |
[03:25] | I froze my tits off in the shower this morning. | 我早上洗澡奶子都要被冻掉了 |
[03:27] | Got the gas company comin’ sometime today. | 找了煤气公司的人今天过来检查 |
[03:29] | Hey, or you can get your tools out | 要不你去拿你的工具 |
[03:31] | – and you can fix it. – No, thanks. | -自己修呗 -不了谢谢 |
[03:32] | Not helping you sell the house we grew up in. | 我才不要帮你卖掉承载着我们童年回忆的房子 |
[03:35] | Jesus Christ, Debs, this again? | 我去 小黛 又开始了吗 |
[03:36] | Yes, this again. | 没错 我又开始了 |
[03:38] | I was supposed to be working today, | 我今天本来是要去工作的 |
[03:39] | making money to feed my child, | 赚钱养我女儿 |
[03:41] | but instead, Franny and I have to go look for a new place to live, | 但我和弗兰妮却得去找新住处 |
[03:44] | hopefully somewhere with no lead paint or mass shootings. | 但愿那地方不用含铅油漆 也没有大规模枪击 |
[03:46] | Hey, Debs, you still covering the afternoon shift? | 小黛 下午的班你还是会去的吧 |
[03:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:50] | – What shift? – The Alibi. | -什么班 -艾莱柏酒吧 |
[03:52] | Kev and V are in Louisville | 小凯和小维去了路易维尔 |
[03:53] | helping V’s mom settle in, | 帮小维的妈妈在新家安顿 |
[03:54] | so Mick and I are opening. | 所以我和米奇要去开店 |
[03:56] | No, no. No one’s going anywhere | 不行 在我们处理掉这幅画之前 |
[03:57] | until we get rid of this thing, all right? | 谁都不许走 好吗 |
[03:59] | It’s not my problem now, | 不关我的事 |
[04:00] | now that you’re the one making decisions. | 毕竟现在什么都是你说了算 |
[04:02] | Come on, Franny. | 走吧 弗兰妮 |
[04:06] | We could burn it. | 我们可以烧了它 |
[04:07] | Burn a piece of art history worth, what, | 烧掉艺术史上的杰作 价值得有 |
[04:09] | – millions of dollars? – Wait–millions? | -几百万美元吧 -等等 几百万 |
[04:12] | Shit. That’s a section 668 federal offense. | 靠 这属于联邦犯罪第668节 |
[04:15] | That’s a major artwork? Ten years, each. | 这是重要艺术品吧 每人判十年 |
[04:18] | I know a guy who moved some dinosaur bones | 我认识个人 他几年前转手了几块 |
[04:19] | that fell off Field Museum truck a few years back. | 从自然博物馆的卡车上掉落的恐龙骨头 |
[04:21] | Want me to see if he can find a buyer? | 要我去问问他能不能找个买家吗 |
[04:22] | No, there’s not a fence in the world that can move this. | 这世界上就不存在能销赃这幅画的人 |
[04:24] | I mean, it’d be like tryin’ to sell the “Mona Lisa.” | 就跟想卖掉《蒙娜丽莎》一样不可能 |
[04:27] | Let’s just put it in an alley by the Art Institute, | 那就放到艺术博物馆旁边的巷子里 |
[04:29] | call in a tip. | 然后报警 |
[04:30] | Frank’s prints are gonna be all over it. | 这上面肯定沾满了弗兰克的指纹 |
[04:32] | I mean, how do you get prints off canvas–carpet cleaner? | 画布上的指纹要怎么清除 用地毯清洁剂吗 |
[04:35] | Do we even have carpet cleaner? | 家里有没有地毯清洁剂都是个问题 |
[04:38] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[04:41] | Is that the original? | 这是真品吗 |
[04:43] | How the hell did it get here? | 怎么到这来了 |
[04:45] | Good question, Frank. | 问得好 弗兰克 |
[04:47] | Did Jelly– | 是不是杰利… |
[04:49] | They fucked me. | 他们把我耍了 |
[04:50] | – You stole it. – It was Tease. | -是你偷来的 -是蒂斯 |
[04:52] | Wasn’t it? What’d he say? Why did he bring it here? | 是不是 他说什么了 他放这里干什么 |
[04:55] | Tease is dead. | 蒂斯死了 |
[04:57] | – What? – You told me yesterday. | -什么 -你昨天告诉我的 |
[04:59] | Y-you don’t remember anything about this, right? | 这事你一点都不记得了 是吗 |
[05:04] | Why would he lie? | 他何必撒谎呢 |
[05:05] | ‘Cause he’s Frank. | 因为他是弗兰克 |
[05:06] | The doctor said there would be good days and bad. | 医生说过有时没大碍 有时很严重 |
[05:10] | – What doctor? – Or he’s a lying sack of shit | -什么医生 -或者他就是谎话连篇 |
[05:12] | who never takes responsibility for any of the crap he does. | 从来都不对自己干过的破事负责 |
[05:14] | You can’t talk to me like that. | 你不能用这种口气对我说话 |
[05:16] | – I’m still your father. – He can’t help it, Ian. | -我还是你父亲 -他控制不了 伊恩 |
[05:18] | Don’t talk about me like I’m not here. | 别当我不存在似地谈论我好吗 |
[05:23] | – I know a guy– – What are you doing? | -我认识个人 -你要干什么 |
[05:24] | Frank, Frank, Frank– | 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[05:25] | – I know a guy– – Put it down, sit down. | -我认识个人 -放回去 坐下 |
[05:27] | You don’t know a guy. | 你根本不认识什么人 |
[05:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:33] | What are we gonna do? | 我们到底怎么处理 |
[05:35] | He’s gonna say we should hand it over to the po-po. | 他会说我们应该交给警察叔叔 |
[05:37] | Hell, no, they’ll kick me off the force | 千万别 他们会把我踢出警局 |
[05:38] | and lock the rest of you up. | 再把你们都关起来 |
[05:39] | Just give me the day. I’ll scope things out. | 给我一天时间 我去打探一下 |
[05:41] | Well, somebody’s got to watch Frank. | 得有人看着弗兰克 |
[05:43] | We can’t. We’re openin’ the Alibi. | 我们不行 得去帮艾莱柏开门 |
[05:45] | – Take him with us. – You can’t take him to the Alibi– | -那就带着他去 -你们不能带他去艾莱柏 |
[05:47] | he’ll tell everybody he stole it. | 他会告诉所有人是他偷的 |
[05:48] | – Then we’re all fucked. – I’m not gonna tell people I stole it. | -我们就都完了 -我不会告诉别人是我偷的 |
[05:51] | Look, we got to keep him close, all right? Liam? | 听着 我们得好好看着他 利亚姆 |
[05:55] | I got an errand. | 我有个事要去办 |
[05:56] | Yeah, well, I got to deal with the remodel, | 我得弄房子改装的事 |
[05:57] | I got the gas company guy comin’, | 一会儿还有煤气公司的人要来 |
[05:59] | and I got to watch Fred– I can’t deal with Frank. | 我还得照看弗莱德 我顾不了弗兰克 |
[06:01] | Cuff him to the radiator. | 把他铐在暖气片上 |
[06:02] | – Fuck off. – Gas company guy might think that’s a little weird, no? | -滚 -煤气公司的人看到会觉得有点怪吧 |
[06:05] | Just lock him in the basement– it’s what he used to do to us. | 那就把他锁在地下室 他以前不就这么对我们吗 |
[06:08] | I mean, he left me there for three days when I was six. | 我六岁的时候他把我锁在里面整整三天 |
[06:12] | I’ll take him. | 我带着他吧 |
[06:14] | Frank, you want to run an errand? | 弗兰克 你想跟我去办事吗 |
[06:17] | What kind of an errand? | 什么事 |
[06:18] | Just come on. Don’t forget your jacket. | 你来就行了 别忘了穿外套 |
[06:23] | We got to go too, Red. | 我们也得走了 小红毛 |
[06:25] | Catch you later. | 晚点见 |
[06:27] | Sorry. Keep it safe till tonight. | 抱歉我也得走了 晚上之前保管好它 |
[06:32] | Great. Thank you! | 太好了 谢谢啊 |
[06:40] | You know that? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[06:41] | I think that I’ll have my morning coffee | 我要在那边喝清晨咖啡 |
[06:44] | right there, al fresco. | 露天的 |
[06:47] | And then my afternoon bourbon in the backyard, | 然后在后院里来一杯午后波旁威士忌 |
[06:50] | also al fresco. | 也是露天的 |
[06:52] | Oh, you know, maybe I’ll get one of those, | 或许我还要弄一个 |
[06:54] | firepits that Bear’s been goin’ on about. | 小熊一直在说的那种篝火炉 |
[06:56] | Aunty Bev and cousin Constance comin’ today? | 贝芙姨妈和康斯坦斯表姐今天要来吗 |
[07:00] | And Sherm and your Uncle Tyler and cousin Keisha. | 还有谢尔姆和你泰勒表舅还有凯莎表姐 |
[07:04] | I didn’t know you had so much family out here. | 我都不知道你们家有这么多亲戚在这边 |
[07:06] | Yeah, Bev was the first one of us to move to Louisville, | 是的 贝芙是最早搬来路易维尔的 |
[07:08] | then everybody else just followed. | 接着大家都跟着搬来了 |
[07:10] | You know what? You guys should move down here. | 你知道吗 你们也应该搬过来 |
[07:12] | It’s like the great migration, but in reverse. | 就像当年的”大移民” 不过是反过来的 |
[07:14] | I mean, everybody’s movin’ back below the Mason-Dixon Line. | 大家都搬回到梅森-狄克森线以南了[美国南北分界线] |
[07:17] | It’s cheaper and cleaner | 这里更便宜更干净 |
[07:19] | and no gang warfare. | 也没有帮派混斗 |
[07:21] | – Mom… – V, look, | -妈妈 -小维 听我说 |
[07:23] | there’s a two-bedroom town house | 巷子尽头还有一间 |
[07:24] | on the other side of that cul-de-sac. | 两卧的房子 |
[07:26] | It’s still available. | 还没人住 |
[07:27] | And they have great public schools nearby for the girls. | 这附近还有很好的公立学校 姑娘们可以去念 |
[07:29] | – We are not moving here, Mom. – Why? | -我们不会搬过来的 妈妈 -为什么 |
[07:32] | You got somethin’ against clean air? | 你对干净的空气有什么意见吗 |
[07:34] | Or bein’ around family or that green-ass lawn? | 还是不喜欢家人做你的邻居 或是讨厌那绿草坪 |
[07:37] | I guess that’s terrible, too, huh? | 这点对你来说也不能忍 是吧 |
[07:40] | The lawn is nice. | 草坪很好 |
[07:42] | But it’s just, i-it’s the South. | 只是 这里是南方 |
[07:45] | You know what? I just had a thought. | 对了 我刚刚想到 |
[07:47] | I should get a hammock for the backyard. | 我应该在后院装一张吊床 |
[07:50] | – What do you think? – Well, let us get it for you | -你觉得怎么样 -我们送你吧 |
[07:52] | as a housewarming gift. | 就当做是送你的乔迁贺礼 |
[07:53] | Oh, no, you guys don’t have to do that. | 你们不用为了我费心 |
[07:55] | Just having you here is present enough. | 有你们在这里陪我就足够了 |
[07:58] | Every home needs a housewarming gift. | 每个人搬家都需要乔迁贺礼 |
[08:00] | Please, let us. | 让我们给你买吧 |
[08:01] | “Let us,” which means me. | “让我们”也就是指使我去的意思 |
[08:03] | Okay. I can pick one up on the way | 没问题 我今天要去 |
[08:05] | to the Louisville Slugger bat factory today. | 路易维尔猛将棒球棍工厂 路上顺便买一张 |
[08:07] | Hey, is there a Waffle House around here somewhere? | 对了 这附近哪里有松饼屋吗 |
[08:09] | – Waffle House? – We don’t have one in Chicago, | -松饼屋 -芝加哥没有这个 |
[08:11] | and I love those pecan waffles. | 我超喜欢山核桃华夫饼 |
[08:13] | Kevin, do not fill up on waffles. | 凯文 别光吃华夫饼吃饱了 |
[08:15] | We’re havin’ a barbecue this afternoon. | 我们下午要办烧烤 |
[08:18] | But I’m hungry. | 但是我饿了 |
[08:18] | – You’ll live. – The Louisville what tour? | -忍忍就过去了 -路易维尔什么之旅 |
[08:21] | Bat factory. | 棒球棍工厂 |
[08:22] | I’ve always wanted to go. | 我一直很想去 |
[08:23] | I might even get a bat with my name on it. | 或许还能拥有一根刻有我名字的球棒 |
[08:25] | With your name? A bat? | 刻你的名字 在棒球棍上 |
[08:27] | All the major leaguers do it. | 大联盟的球员都往上面刻名字 |
[08:28] | You don’t even like baseball. | 你甚至都不喜欢棒球 |
[08:30] | I love baseball! | 我热爱棒球 |
[08:31] | – * Take me out to the ballgame *– – Since you’re going anyway, | -*带我去棒球场* -既然你要去 |
[08:34] | would you mind, uh, | 能不能 |
[08:36] | picking up a few other things for me? | 顺道帮我买一点东西 |
[08:39] | Yeah. I can pick up a couple things. | 当然 我可以帮你顺手带点 |
[08:40] | Now, you gonna need to take the U-Haul. | 不 你需要开那辆搬家货车去 |
[08:42] | The list is pretty long. | 这个清单挺长的 |
[08:46] | – Happy to help. – Thank you. | -乐意效劳 -谢谢 |
[08:48] | – This is so great! – Sorry. | -太棒了 -抱歉 |
[08:50] | I’m surprised the captain didn’t assign us the “Nighthawks.” | 队长居然没派我们去搜寻《夜游者》 |
[08:53] | Half the force is out lookin’ for that painting. | 警局一半的警力都调去找那幅画了 |
[08:55] | – Ever seen it? – No. | -你见过吗 -没有 |
[08:57] | – Not that I can remember. – I did once. | -印象中没见过 -我见过一次 |
[08:59] | Field trip in the seventh grade. | 七年级的时候学校组织的户外教学 |
[09:01] | Who do you think did it? The Russians? | 你觉得会是谁做的 俄罗斯人 |
[09:03] | So they can hang it in Putin’s secret billion-dollar palace | 为了把它挂在普京数十亿美元的秘密宫殿里 |
[09:05] | – just to screw with us? – The Russians? | -耍我们一把 -俄罗斯人 |
[09:07] | A heist like that takes finesse, planning. | 这种程度的盗窃需要策略 精细计划 |
[09:10] | Russians are great at that sneaky stuff– | 俄罗斯人最擅长做这种偷鸡摸狗的事 |
[09:12] | stealing nuclear secrets, elections. | 偷走核机密 操控大选 |
[09:15] | Probably just some old man who wandered into the museum, | 或许只是某个老头游荡进了博物馆 |
[09:17] | saw something he liked, and took it. | 看到个他喜欢的东西 就拿走了 |
[09:19] | An old man? I doubt it. | 老头 我觉得不可能 |
[09:21] | Well, what would the punishment be for someone like that | 那如果做了这件事的人跑来自首的话 |
[09:24] | if they turn themselves in? | 会受到什么样的惩罚 |
[09:26] | Is the old man white and rich or Black or poor? | 这个老头 他是白人还是黑人 富人还是穷人 |
[09:28] | If he’s rich, he’ll buy himself a fancy lawyer | 如果是富人 他会给自己请一个厉害的律师 |
[09:30] | and get off with time served. | 律师会帮他免去责罚 |
[09:32] | If he’s poor, accidently shot during the arrest. | 如果是穷人 可能会在抓捕途中被意外击毙 |
[09:35] | Poor people always get screwed. | 遭罪的永远都是穷人 |
[09:37] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[09:39] | – What? – Did you steal that painting? | -什么 -那幅画是你偷的吗 |
[09:42] | Well, apparently. | 看起来是的 |
[09:43] | There’s security cameras, alarms, guards. | 那里面有监控 警报器 还有警卫 |
[09:46] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[09:49] | According to the news, they don’t know who took it | 新闻上说 他们不知道是谁 在什么时候 |
[09:52] | or how or when. | 用什么办法偷走的 |
[09:55] | ICOE, baby. | 在紧急情况下 宝贝 |
[10:05] | Dad? | 爸 |
[10:07] | No, that’s you. | 不 那是你 |
[10:10] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[10:13] | When did I get so old? | 我什么时候变得这么老了 |
[10:16] | – Where are we going? – Give me your arm. | -我们要去哪儿 -把手臂给我 |
[10:19] | I’m writing Lip’s number down in case we get separated. | 我把利普的电话写下来 以防我们走散 |
[10:22] | I need your help with this kid Wen Chung, | 我要你帮我搞定一个叫钟文的小孩 |
[10:25] | see if I can get him to fail his math test on Monday. | 看看能不能让他挂掉周一的数学考试 |
[10:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:28] | The STEM charter middle school I want to go to | 我想去的那所理工科特许中学 |
[10:30] | automatically accepts the first kids in each class. | 自动录取每个班的第一名 |
[10:33] | Everyone else has to compete for the few remaining spots. | 其他人就得争剩下的几个名额 |
[10:36] | I’m number two. | 我是第二名 |
[10:41] | What’s your leverage? | 你有什么优势 |
[10:42] | Thinkin’ I’ll play the Black card. | 我打算用黑人身份卖惨 |
[10:45] | Then the poor card. | 再说我是穷人 |
[10:46] | Then maybe even the dead-mom card. | 也许还会利用我妈去世这一点 |
[10:49] | You could tell him you’re gay, too. | 你还可以告诉他你是同性恋 |
[10:51] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[10:52] | The gay card’s always a winner. | 同性恋这张牌一直超有用 |
[10:55] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[10:56] | But you can’t let China steal your future. | 但你绝不能让中国偷走你的未来 |
[10:59] | This is still America, right? | 这里还是美国 对吗 |
[11:02] | Are you asking? | 你是在问我吗 |
[11:03] | Greatest country on Earth. | 地球上最伟大的国家 |
[11:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:07] | No little Chinese communist bastard | 那些中共混蛋 |
[11:10] | can ever take that away from you, | 永远不能把它从你手里夺走 |
[11:12] | no matter how many Covid flus they send our way, try to kill us. | 无论他们为了杀掉我们 送来多少新冠流感 |
[11:12] | 2021年2月9日 中国-世卫组织联合专家组 完成在中国的病毒溯源研究工作后 认为新冠病毒极不可能是通过实验室引入人类 美国则拒绝接受世卫组织的病毒溯源调查 | |
[11:25] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[11:27] | – Yeah. – What, a tornado blow through here? | -是啊 -怎么 有龙卷风经过这里了吗 |
[11:29] | No, I was up half the night tearin’ shit out. | 没有啦 我拆东西拆到半夜 |
[11:32] | Hi, buddy. | 嗨 小家伙 |
[11:34] | – You, uh, you want coffee? – Yes. | -你想喝杯咖啡吗 -想 |
[11:36] | – Yeah? – Yes, thanks. | -喝吗 -喝 谢谢 |
[11:44] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[11:48] | So how much longer is, uh, this gonna take? | 还要花多长时间 |
[11:51] | Well, I should be done with the kitchen in a couple days, | 再过两天应该就能把厨房弄好 |
[11:53] | then we can put it on the market. | 然后我们就可以出售了 |
[11:55] | Good, ’cause I have to get out of my dad’s place. | 好 因为我得从我爸那边搬出去 |
[11:58] | Cory’s latest breakup is ugly. | 科莉最近的这次分手闹得很难看 |
[12:00] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:01] | She was on the phone yelling at him for three hours last night. | 她昨晚在电话里对他吼了三小时 |
[12:11] | Hey, you wanted us to move into your dad’s. | 你之前想让我们搬去你爸家 |
[12:13] | You still wish I’d said yes? | 你现在仍希望我当时同意了吗 |
[12:15] | Okay, don’t be a smug asshole. | 你个小混蛋别洋洋得意了 |
[12:19] | Did you call about those mechanic applications? | 你打电话问过机修工招工的事了吗 |
[12:21] | Uh, I got to follow up. | 我会跟进的 |
[12:23] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[12:26] | Look, none of the jobs I applied for are gonna pay anything close | 听着 我申请的那些工作开的工资 |
[12:29] | to what we make if we sell the house, all right? | 跟卖这栋房子赚的钱比不了 知道吗 |
[12:31] | It’s a better use of my time. | 我把时间用在这里更好 |
[12:32] | Well, how about do both? | 两边兼顾不行吗 |
[12:35] | You know, you could follow up on the applications | 你可以一边跟进申请工作的事 |
[12:37] | and finish the house, huh? | 一边把房子改装完 |
[12:40] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:46] | Uh, I’ve got a couple more boxes to load up over at Milton’s. | 我还剩几个箱子在米尔顿那里没装车 |
[12:49] | I’ll meet you over there later to finish? | 待会在那边见把箱子装完 |
[12:50] | – Yeah, yeah, sounds good. – All right. | -好 可以 -好 |
[12:52] | – See you. – Bye. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[13:01] | What do you say we stash this underground, huh? | 你说我们把这个藏在地下室怎么样 |
[13:06] | Yeah, I think so, too. | 我也这么想 |
[13:12] | One part vodka… | 一份伏特加 |
[13:15] | two parts orange juice. | 两份橙汁 |
[13:17] | Where’s the OJ? | 橙汁呢 |
[13:18] | I don’t get why people like fancy drinks. | 我不懂人们为什么喜欢花哨的调酒 |
[13:21] | Why would I pay more to get drunk slower? | 我为什么要花更多的钱和时间买醉 |
[13:23] | I really should pay Teddy a visit. | 我应该去找找泰迪 |
[13:25] | – Who? – Dinosaur bone guy. | -谁 -卖恐龙骨头的那个人 |
[13:27] | I mean, I know Lip doesn’t think we can sell the thing Frank got, | 我知道利普认为我们卖不掉弗兰克搞来的那东西 |
[13:29] | but he doesn’t know Teddy. | 但他不认识泰迪 |
[13:31] | We can make, like, a mil, give or take. | 我们差不多能赚一百万 |
[13:33] | Buy some land down on the Gulf of Mexico, | 在墨西哥湾买几块地 |
[13:35] | live like fuckin’ kings– come on. | 能过得像皇帝一样 拜托 |
[13:36] | We’ll get money from sellin’ the house. | 卖掉房子我们就会拿到钱了 |
[13:38] | How much we gonna get from that? | 我们能拿到多少 |
[13:39] | $20, $25? | 2万 2万5 |
[13:42] | If I had that kind of money, | 如果我有那么多钱 |
[13:43] | I’d buy a boat, load it up with Jaeger, | 我就买一艘船 装满野格酒 |
[13:45] | take it out on the lake, and see you fuckers never. | 开到湖上 再也不和你们这些傻逼见面 |
[13:47] | Oh, I’d get a waterbed. I’ve always wanted one. | 我会买一张水床 我一直想买那个 |
[13:50] | They’re great for your back. | 对背很好 |
[13:51] | We need to expand the business, get another ambulance, | 我们需要扩大生意规模 再弄一辆救护车 |
[13:54] | hire a couple guys. | 雇几个人 |
[13:55] | Yeah, right, we need some AKs, | 是的 我们得搞几把AK步枪 |
[13:56] | couple ARs, bazooka. | 几把AR步枪 还有火箭筒 |
[13:58] | Why do you need a bazooka? | 你为什么需要火箭筒 |
[14:00] | ‘Cause it’s fun to blow shit up, Kermit. | 因为把东西炸飞很好玩 科密特 |
[14:04] | We need to get an apartment first, | 我们得先找一间公寓 |
[14:06] | see how much money we have left after rent. | 看看付完租金还剩多少钱 |
[14:07] | All right, how much is rent? | 租金多少钱 |
[14:09] | Don’t know. Let’s see. | 不知道 我查查 |
[14:11] | It’s got to be a ground-floor apartment. | 必须得是一楼的公寓 |
[14:13] | I don’t want to walk up and down stairs with my bazooka. | 我可不想背着我的火箭筒上下楼 |
[14:18] | Lunch special. | 午餐特价 |
[14:20] | Opening day under new ownership. | 新老板 新开张 |
[14:24] | Lunch special. | 午餐特价 |
[14:26] | Lunch special. | 午餐特价 |
[14:27] | What the hell’s a Dutch oven? | 荷兰锅是什么鬼 |
[14:29] | – Lunch special. – Oh, thanks. | -午餐特价 -谢谢 |
[14:33] | Fully loaded burger for two ninety-nine? | 全家福汉堡只要两块九毛九吗 |
[14:35] | New price. Opening day under new ownership. | 新价格 新老板新开张 |
[14:38] | I got to hit the Slugger factory, | 我得去猛将工厂 |
[14:40] | but what the hell, a man’s got to eat, right? | 但不管了 人总得吃饭啊 是吧 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:45] | You all right in there, dude? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[14:50] | This thing weighs a ton. | 这玩意重死了 |
[14:52] | – Where you from? – South Side, Chicago. | -你从哪里来的 -芝加哥南区 |
[14:54] | Down here visiting my mother-in-law. | 来这看我的岳母 |
[14:57] | How you like it so far? | 你觉得这里怎么样 |
[14:59] | I don’t know. It’s kind of weird. | 我不知道 有点怪 |
[15:00] | It’s like two cities, you know? | 这里像两座城市 |
[15:03] | The only thing I see in this part of town | 在城的这一区我只能看到 |
[15:04] | are old white women with big hair | 梳着蓬蓬头的白人老太太 |
[15:05] | and Christians with cross tattoos. | 和有十字架文身的基督徒 |
[15:07] | I know what you mean. I think they only hired me | 我懂你意思 我认为他们雇用我 |
[15:09] | ’cause I’m brown enough to be part of the patty. | 只是因为我的棕皮肤和肉饼浑然一体 |
[15:11] | That’s fuckin’ racist! | 太他妈种族歧视了 |
[15:14] | Or is it? I mean… | 算歧视吗 |
[15:16] | I mean, well, you did get the job, | 毕竟你也得到了这份工作 |
[15:18] | so maybe it’s–I don’t know– | 所以也许这是… 我不知道 |
[15:20] | good racism? | 好的种族歧视吗 |
[15:26] | – It’s right over there. – Right, cool. | -餐厅就在那边 -好的 |
[15:27] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[15:38] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[15:39] | We’re here for the open house? | 我们来参观房子 |
[15:43] | Okay. You ready to see the apartment, Franny? | 好了 你准备好参观这个公寓了吗 弗兰妮 |
[15:46] | This could be our new home. | 这可能是我们的新家 |
[15:47] | Can Uncle Ian live with us? | 伊恩舅舅能和我们一起住吗 |
[15:50] | I like him the best. | 我最喜欢他了 |
[15:51] | Ha. Me too. But, no, Franny. | 我也最喜欢他了 但不能 弗兰妮 |
[15:54] | This is just for you and I. | 这公寓只属于你和我 |
[15:56] | We’ll do our hair, | 我们可以在这里做发型 |
[15:57] | and we’ll paint our nails, and… | 涂指甲油 还能 |
[16:00] | we could make pancakes. | 做煎饼 |
[16:02] | Then, we’ll– | 然后 我们… |
[16:05] | Play liquor store robbery with Uncle Mickey? | 和米奇舅舅玩抢劫贩酒店的游戏 |
[16:12] | Is this my room, Mommy? | 这是我的房间吗 妈妈 |
[16:15] | Oh, no, Fran. | 不是的 弗兰妮 |
[16:17] | We’ll use that as like a-a guestroom or something. | 我们会把这屋当做客房之类的 |
[16:19] | You and I will share the other bedroom together. | 你和我会共用另一间卧室 |
[16:46] | All right, Fran. Time to go. | 好了 弗兰妮 该走了 |
[17:00] | He’s not home. | 他不在家 |
[17:01] | His mom says he’s either at chess club | 他妈妈说他要么在象棋俱乐部 |
[17:03] | or on his way to music class. | 要么在去上音乐课的路上 |
[17:05] | – Who? – Wen. | -你说谁 -文 |
[17:07] | Roll up your sleeve. | 卷起你的袖子 |
[17:12] | The kid who stole your girlfriend. | 就是抢走你女朋友的那个男生 |
[17:15] | My spot at STEM school. | 是抢走了我在理工科学校的位置 |
[17:17] | I was doing better than him during Zoom classes, | 我上网课时明明表现得比他好 |
[17:19] | but the teachers decided to give everyone A’s for hardship. | 但老师们决定给每个学生都打A 因为大家都不容易 |
[17:23] | All that hard work for nothing. | 我所有的努力都白费了 |
[17:25] | Well, exactly. | 没错 |
[17:25] | That’s what I’ve been trying to teach you your whole life. | 这就是我一直想教给你的 |
[17:29] | Hard work is a waste a time. | 努力付出只是浪费时间罢了 |
[17:31] | What does Wen Chung know about hardship? | 钟文哪知道什么是艰辛 |
[17:33] | He plays the bassoon. | 他是吹低音管的 |
[17:34] | Asians are always stealing opportunities | 亚洲人总是夺走 |
[17:37] | away from African Americans. | 非裔美国人的机会 |
[17:39] | Don’t you think that’s kind of racist? | 你不觉得这样说太种族歧视了吗 |
[17:41] | Wen just happens to be a Asian dude who’s smart. | 文只是碰巧是个聪明的亚裔小孩 |
[17:44] | Did you ever meet a Black software engineer? | 你见过黑人软件工程师吗 |
[17:48] | No. Asians? Dime a dozen. | 没有吧 而亚裔的呢 数不胜数 |
[17:51] | The communists have a monopoly on Affirmative Action. | 共产党人垄断了《平权法案》 |
[17:54] | You got to fight the power. | 你要与权力作斗争 |
[17:59] | I think our best chance | 我认为我们最好的机会 |
[18:01] | is gonna be a classic kidnap and intimidate maneuver. | 就是采用经典的绑架加恐吓 |
[18:04] | – What’s that? – That’s a surefire way | -那是什么 -那是万无一失的办法 |
[18:06] | of gettin’ what you want without spilling blood, | 不必杀人见血就能让你如愿以偿 |
[18:09] | assuming you don’t want to spill blood. | 你并不想动手杀人吧 |
[18:11] | I just want to talk, negotiate. | 我只想动口 谈判 |
[18:13] | Screw that. | 得了吧 |
[18:14] | You want results, you’re gonna have to work him. | 你想要结果 就得去弄他 |
[18:17] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[18:19] | – Come on. – What are you doing? | -来吧 -你要干什么 |
[18:21] | It’s hard to pull off a kidnapping scheme without a van. | 没有货车很难实施绑架计划 |
[18:25] | Come on, get in. | 来 快上车 |
[18:30] | All right, ladies. | 来了 女士们 |
[18:33] | – Thanks, mama. – Thank you, aunty. | -谢谢妈妈 -谢谢姨妈 |
[18:34] | Here you go, sweet pea. Bev? | 给你 小豆豆 贝芙呢 |
[18:37] | Just water for me. | 我喝水就行了 |
[18:38] | That liquor does not mix well with my amoxicillin. | 我吃了阿莫西林[抗生素] 不能喝那种酒 |
[18:41] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[18:43] | I know you not tryin’ to tell me to stay quiet. | 我知道你不是想让我闭嘴 |
[18:46] | I have nothin’ to be embarrassed about. | 我没什么好尴尬的 |
[18:47] | – Okay. – I had a little fun | -行吧 -我不过是跟 |
[18:49] | with a nice young man and got chlamydia. | 一个小鲜肉开心过后感染了衣原体 |
[18:51] | Or maybe it was | 也可能是 |
[18:52] | a lovely older gentleman– | 一个可爱的老绅士传给我的 |
[18:53] | I don’t know who gave it to me. | 我不确定到底是谁 |
[18:54] | – Okay. – Oh, my god, my ears, they on fire. | -行了 -我的天 我的耳朵都起火了 |
[18:57] | There comes a time | 每个女人 |
[18:58] | in every woman’s life | 终有一天 |
[19:00] | when she stops carin’ about what other people think | 都会不再在乎别人的想法 |
[19:03] | and starts focusing on what makes her happy. | 只在意什么能让自己快乐 |
[19:06] | And I’d say that’s about age… | 我认为那差不多是… |
[19:08] | – 60. – 60. | -60岁的时候 -60岁 |
[19:10] | Or when your husband dies. | 或是老公去世以后 |
[19:11] | – Or after your first divorce. – Oh, well, in that case, | -或是第一次离婚后 -真是这样的话 |
[19:14] | the ink on my papers are almost dry, so I cannot | 我离婚证书快办妥了 我等不及 |
[19:16] | – wait for that moment. – I’ll drink to that. | -那一刻的到来了 -干杯 |
[19:20] | Cousin, what’s up with you and Kev? | 表妹 你和小凯怎么样了 |
[19:22] | Girl, I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[19:24] | I gave up white boys decades ago. | 我早就不跟白男交往了 |
[19:26] | My baby used to that. | 我孩子早就习惯了 |
[19:27] | She only got white friends in Chicago. | 她在芝加哥只有白人朋友 |
[19:30] | That is not true! | 才不是 |
[19:31] | I-I-I have black friends. | 我有黑人朋友啊 |
[19:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:35] | There aren’t many black folks on the south side anymore. | 南区如今没多少黑人了 |
[19:38] | They all movin’ away, | 他们都搬走了 |
[19:39] | bein’ pushed out by gentrifyin’ white folks. | 被中产阶级白人赶了出去 |
[19:41] | Same thing happened in Harlem. | 纽约哈莱姆区[黑人住宅区]也是这样 |
[19:44] | Pittsburgh, too. | 匹兹堡也是 |
[19:45] | How do you think we all ended up back down here? | 不然我们为什么最后都回到这里了 |
[19:47] | Just move down, V. Be with your own people. | 搬过来吧 小维 和自己人待在一起 |
[19:49] | Well, I’m trying to get black folks to move back to the south side. | 我正努力让黑人搬回南区 |
[19:52] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[19:54] | White folks move in, they take over. | 白人搬进来 就会占领那里 |
[19:56] | They are an invasive species, like kudzu. | 他们是入侵物种 像葛藤一样 |
[19:59] | Kudzu. | 还葛藤呢 |
[20:00] | Listen, you need to get out before them little twins | 听着 你得赶紧离开那里 否则你那两个 |
[20:03] | bring home white boyfriends named, uh, | 双胞胎女儿就会带白人男友回家了 |
[20:06] | Mason or Dash. | 叫梅森或达希的 |
[20:07] | Sis, you right. | 姐 你说得对 |
[20:09] | Well, plus, your aunt Bev swears by the dick down here. | 再说了 你贝芙姨妈对这里的鸡巴推崇有加 |
[20:12] | You know, in case you want to get a whole jump | 万一有一天你决定 |
[20:14] | on that “makin’ yourself happy” thing. | 只管让自己开心呢 |
[20:16] | Bev, you got to hook a sister up, girl. | 贝芙 你得给妹妹我介绍个对象了 |
[20:18] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:19] | Yeah, this is, uh, Phillip Gallagher. | 你好 我是菲利普·加拉格 |
[20:21] | I was, uh, callin’ ’cause I applied | 我打过来是因为我上周 |
[20:23] | for the mechanic job last week. | 申请了机修工的工作 |
[20:25] | I was wanting to see if the job has been filled, and I– | 我想问下你们招到人了吗 |
[20:28] | Position’s been filled. | 招到了 |
[20:32] | All right, well, thanks. Bye. | 好吧 谢了 拜 |
[20:34] | Yep. Bye. | 好 拜 |
[20:37] | What is that? Number three? | 这是第几个了 第三个吗 |
[20:39] | That’s a great use of our time, huh, bud? | 真是浪费时间的好办法 对吗 小家伙 |
[20:45] | Bubba’s Kawasaki. | “布巴川崎摩托” |
[20:46] | Yeah, hi, this is, uh, Phillip Gallagher. | 你好 我是菲利普·加拉格 |
[20:49] | I applied for the mechanic job. | 我申请了机修工的工作 |
[20:51] | I was just, uh–I was wondering if you hired someone. | 我想知道你们招到人了吗 |
[20:53] | We did, but I might have another opening. | 招到了 但我也许有另一个空缺 |
[20:55] | One of my guys peed hot, blew his parole. | 我有个员工尿检没过 违反了假释规定 |
[20:59] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[21:00] | Yeah, what’s your name? Gallagher? | 对 你叫什么 加拉格吗 |
[21:02] | Yeah. Phillip Gallagher. | 对 菲利普·加拉格 |
[21:06] | Gallagher. Yeah, you worked at BornFree? | 加拉格 你之前在”生而自由”干 对吗 |
[21:09] | Heard they got sold. | 听说那被卖了 |
[21:11] | Yeah, yeah, you know, they, uh– | 是啊 他们… |
[21:12] | they let most a the guys go. | 他们把大多数人都解雇了 |
[21:14] | I think they’re using the space now. | 现在他们应该在用那个地方了 |
[21:15] | They’re rentin’ it out to a CrossFit or somethin’. | 把那租给了连锁健身房之类的 |
[21:18] | Hey, man, thanks for comin’. | 多谢你能来 |
[21:19] | Yeah… well, you know… | 是啊 你知道他们的 |
[21:21] | They take over everywhere they go. | 走到哪收购到哪 |
[21:23] | Checked the meter. It looks good. | 检查过表了 看上去没问题 |
[21:25] | Know where that furnace is at? | 知道锅炉在哪吗 |
[21:26] | Yeah, yeah, it’s just, um… | 知道 它就在 |
[21:29] | just down in the basement right over there. | 就在那边的地下室里 |
[21:31] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[21:33] | All right, yeah, the gig’s 40 hours a week. | 好了 这个工作每周干40小时 |
[21:35] | 15 an hour. | 每小时15块 |
[21:37] | I could start you on the 6:00 a.m. shift. | 我可以让你从早上六点的班开始干 |
[21:38] | 15 an hour, huh? | 每小时15块吗 |
[21:40] | There, uh, benefits, or… | 有福利吗 或是 |
[21:42] | No benefits, but every couple weeks, | 没福利 但每隔几周 |
[21:44] | we do a pizza night for the guys. | 我们都会为员工举办披萨之夜 |
[21:46] | That’s, uh… | 那真是… |
[21:49] | Shit, you know what? Uh, can I put you on hold? | 该死 你能等我一下吗 |
[22:03] | That’s a pretty good copy, man. | 这幅仿品真不错啊 |
[22:05] | You hear somebody stole the original out the museum? | 有人把真品从博物馆里偷出来了 你听说了吗 |
[22:07] | – No way. – Yeah, craziest story. | -不会吧 -是啊 太疯狂了 |
[22:10] | Well, my grandma loved this painting. | 我奶奶很爱这幅画 |
[22:12] | She had this, uh, copy up in her bedroom till she died. | 她一直把这幅仿品摆在她卧室里 直到她去世 |
[22:15] | I never liked it that much. | 我一向不太喜欢它 |
[22:18] | Want to sell it? | 卖吗 |
[22:20] | My mom would love it. | 我妈肯定会很喜欢的 |
[22:21] | Birthday’s comin’ up. | 她生日快到了 |
[22:25] | Yeah, I don’t– I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[22:27] | Give you a hundred. | 给你一百 |
[22:33] | I shouldn’t, you know? Sentimental value. | 我不该卖 它寄托了情感 |
[22:35] | Dead granny, yeah. | 去世的奶奶 你懂的 |
[22:37] | Where’s that furnace? | 锅炉在哪儿 |
[22:39] | – Just back there. – Okay. | -就在后面 -好 |
[22:42] | Let me know if you need anything. | 你需要什么就跟我说 |
[22:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:09] | You’ve reached Bubba’s Kawasaki, | 这里是”布巴川崎摩托” |
[23:10] | best bike shop west of the lake. | 湖西边最好的摩托店 |
[23:12] | We’re in Maywood off the 171. | 我们就在171公路旁的梅伍德 |
[23:14] | Leave a message, and we’ll get back to you. | 请留言 我们会回复您 |
[23:35] | What about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[23:36] | Close to freeway, so quick escape. | 离高速近 所以方便跑路 |
[23:38] | It’s got a big backyard. | 后院很大 |
[23:38] | We could get a couple pit bulls in there. | 我们可以养几只斗牛犬 |
[23:40] | And a basement to store guns and stuff. | 还有地下室能用来放枪啊什么的 |
[23:42] | Is it a home or a safe house? | 那是个家还是个安全屋 |
[23:44] | Same shit. | 都一样 |
[23:47] | Ten bucks. | 十块 |
[23:48] | Since when? | 什么时候涨价了 |
[23:49] | Since Kev and V put us in charge. | 从小凯和小维让我们管事开始 |
[23:50] | You want to keep bitchin’ about it, it’s gonna be 15. | 你再逼逼就15一杯了 |
[23:52] | Well, how about this one? It’s got a heated pool, | 这个怎么样 有恒温游泳池 |
[23:54] | gym, garden–I always wanted to grow tomatoes. | 健身房 花园 我一直想自己种番茄的 |
[23:58] | That’s the gayest shit I ever heard. | 这是我听过最基的事了 |
[24:00] | A pool would be dope, though. | 不过有游泳池挺不错的 |
[24:01] | I’d love an underwater blowie. How much? | 我很乐意在水下被口一发 多少钱 |
[24:04] | 900 bucks. | 900块一个月 |
[24:05] | It’s cheap. | 挺便宜 |
[24:08] | Maybe it’s a scam? | 也许是个骗局 |
[24:11] | You know, a lot of those luxury condos | 很多在疫情前 |
[24:13] | that went up before the pandemic are empty. | 建好的豪华公寓都还空着 |
[24:14] | It’s a good time to rent. | 现在租是个好时机 |
[24:17] | This won’t work. It’s on the West Side. | 这个不行 它在西区 |
[24:19] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[24:21] | See? Other side of the river? | 看到没 在河的另一边 |
[24:23] | – Fuck. – Too good to be true, I guess. | -操 -果然不会有这么好的事 |
[24:25] | Do tomatoes grow on a bush? | 番茄是长在灌木上的吗 |
[24:27] | On a vine. | 长在藤上的 |
[24:28] | Then a bunch of tomatoes are a vineyard, then. | 那种一堆番茄就成葡萄园了 |
[24:30] | Hey, we should go check this out anyway. | 我们还是该过去看看 |
[24:32] | I don’t want to move to the West Side. | 我不想搬去西区 |
[24:34] | No, me neither. I just want to see | 我也不想 我只是想看看 |
[24:35] | what a West Side heated pool looks like. | 西区恒温游泳池是什么样的 |
[24:37] | I understand, lady. | 我明白 女士 |
[24:39] | Calm down, please. | 请冷静 |
[24:41] | Solution, not eviction. | 不给对策 绝不迁出 |
[24:44] | – Solution, not eviction. – Let’s get the non-lethals. | -不给对策 绝不迁出 -拿上非致命弹药 |
[24:46] | We might have to beanbag | 我们可能得给这些贱人 |
[24:47] | some of these bitches to hold ’em back. | 来几发豆袋弹来挡住她们 |
[24:49] | Ladies, we’re handling it. | 女士们 我们在处理了 |
[24:52] | It’s just a bunch of old ladies. | 只是一群中老年妇女 |
[24:54] | They may look peaceful now, | 她们可能现在看上去挺平和 |
[24:55] | but they’re one protest song and a presidential dog whistle | 但只需一首抗议歌和一声指挥狗哨 |
[24:57] | away from turning into a deadly mob. | 她们就会化身致命暴徒 |
[24:59] | – I really don’t think that. – Good. | -我真的不那么想 -很好 |
[25:01] | Don’t think. Our personal safety is my primary concern. | 不要想 我们的人身安全是最优先的 |
[25:05] | I don’t want to, | 我也不想那么做 |
[25:06] | but if it comes down to a choice between my noggin | 但如果要让我从我的脑袋 |
[25:08] | and some old Antifa lady’s blue-haired brain bucket, | 和某个安提法老女人的蓝毛脑袋二选一 |
[25:10] | I’m bustin’ heads. | 我绝对会射她们的 |
[25:14] | It’s hats and bats time, Carl. | 头盔警棍时间到 卡尔 |
[25:16] | Solution, not eviction! | 不给对策 绝不迁出 |
[25:18] | Back up, ladies. This is an unlawful assembly. | 退后 女士们 这是非法集会 |
[25:21] | You wouldn’t be the first nuns I put in handcuffs. | 我以前也铐过修女的 |
[25:25] | Apologies for that wait. | 抱歉 久等了 |
[25:26] | Our bartender came down with something | 我们的酒保身体有恙 |
[25:28] | and had to go home. | 不得不回家了 |
[25:29] | We been rotatin’ servers behind the bar, | 我们不停轮换服务员去吧台工作 |
[25:31] | and they’re way behind. | 他们的出餐速度慢了不少 |
[25:33] | Heck. | 搞什么 |
[25:34] | Doreen’s knockin’ back more than she’s servin’. | 多琳自己喝的比她给客人上的还多 |
[25:37] | Gonna have to put her back on the floor, | 得让她回来做服务员 |
[25:38] | take over. | 再找人替她的位置 |
[25:40] | Day like this, she could walk away | 像今天这样的日子 |
[25:42] | with 200 bucks cash in tips | 她能收200美元小费 |
[25:44] | – just workin’ lunch. – Um…200? | -这还只是算午餐期间 -200美元 |
[25:53] | I could jump back there for a bit if you need. | 你需要的话 我可以到吧台后替一会班 |
[25:55] | I got years of experience bartending. | 我有好多年当酒保的经验 |
[25:56] | I own my own bar in Chicago. | 我在芝加哥有自己的酒吧 |
[25:58] | Man, that’d be terrific. | 那真是好极了 |
[25:59] | So I get to keep the tips, right? | 所以小费我能自己留着 对吧 |
[26:01] | Oh, yeah, yeah, come on. | 当然了 跟我来吧 |
[26:09] | They’re all so empty. | 这些房子怎么都空空荡荡 |
[26:11] | At our new house, can we have White Castle all the time? | 搬到新房子后 我们能天天吃白城堡汉堡吗 |
[26:15] | Sure, Franny. We’ll see. | 当然 弗兰妮 再说吧 |
[26:18] | Be careful. It’s the last toy you’ve got. | 小心点 这是你最后一个玩具了 |
[26:23] | Can I go play? | 我能去玩吗 |
[26:25] | Sure. | 去吧 |
[26:34] | Got to bring it everywhere. | 他走到哪都要带着它 |
[26:36] | His Captain America got stolen at the shelter. | 他的美队玩具在收容所被偷了 |
[26:39] | Still cries about it. | 还在为这事哭呢 |
[26:42] | How’d you two end up here? | 你们母子怎么沦落到这儿的 |
[26:44] | On the streets? | 你是指在街上流浪吗 |
[26:46] | Family threw us out. | 家里人把我们轰出来了 |
[26:48] | Your family? | 你的家人 |
[26:50] | I think it was the drugs, really. | 我觉得其实是吸毒的原因吧 |
[26:52] | By the time I got clean, they’d all moved. | 等到我戒完毒 他们已经搬走了 |
[26:55] | Wouldn’t tell me where. | 不肯告诉我搬去了哪里 |
[26:58] | Assholes. | 混蛋 |
[27:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:02] | Families are shit. | 家人都糟透了 |
[27:05] | They tell you they love you, | 他们嘴上说爱你 |
[27:06] | but when you need ’em, they’re not around. | 但当你需要他们的时候 他们却不在你身边 |
[27:15] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[27:16] | Looking for cops. | 看有没有警察 |
[27:18] | he doesn’t do that anymore. | 他早就不干这个了 |
[27:20] | – Who? – The– | -你说谁 -那个 |
[27:22] | the bartender with the Black girlfriend. | 那个有黑人女朋友的酒保 |
[27:25] | – Kevin? – Yeah. | -凯文 -没错 |
[27:26] | Sold a lot of pot out of this thing. | 他开这车可卖了不少大麻 |
[27:29] | This is a delivery truck. | 这是辆送货卡车 |
[27:34] | shit. | 操 |
[27:37] | How long have I been a delivery driver? | 我当送货司机多久了 |
[27:39] | No, we took it. You said we needed a vehicle | 不是 我们偷了它 你说我们需要辆车 |
[27:42] | so we could kidnap a kid I need to talk to. | 来绑架那个我想跟他谈谈的小孩 |
[27:45] | Who are we kidnapping? | 我们要绑架谁 |
[27:47] | – Wen. – Now. | -文[什么时候] -现在 |
[27:49] | No, that’s the kid’s name. | 不 那是那小孩的名字 |
[27:50] | Wen. | 他叫文 |
[27:53] | – We gonna beat him up? – No. | -我们要把他打一顿吗 -不 |
[27:55] | I just need to ask him for a favor. | 我只是想请他帮个忙 |
[27:58] | We wrote it on your arm. See? | 我写在你胳膊上了 你看 |
[28:04] | Right. | 原来是这样 |
[28:06] | – Is he big? – No. | -他个头大吗 -不大 |
[28:08] | We can throw him in the river, make it look accidental. | 我们可以把他扔到河里 伪装成意外 |
[28:11] | This is way above my pay grade. | 这可远超我的能力范围 |
[28:18] | Water heater’s fine. | 热水器没问题 |
[28:19] | Just need a new pilot light igniter. | 只需要换个新的引燃式点火器 |
[28:23] | But I’m not gonna be able to turn your gas back on. | 但我没法把你的煤气再通上 |
[28:25] | – Why? Why’s that? – Well, you got | -为什么 -你楼下的管道 |
[28:27] | several leaks downstairs, you got one up here. | 有好几处裂缝 楼上还有一处 |
[28:30] | Your pipes are ancient–you’re gonna have to replace ’em. | 你的管道太老了 得去换新的 |
[28:34] | Well, how much is that gonna cost? | 那得花多少钱 |
[28:35] | You have to get an estimate from a plumber, but… | 你得让水管工来估价了 不过 |
[28:38] | probably a couple of grand. | 大概得花两千 |
[28:40] | Shit, look, man, I’m, uh– | 操 听我说 我… |
[28:41] | I’m tryin’ to sell this place, right? | 我打算把这儿卖了 |
[28:43] | Don’t you think you can just, like, patch ’em up somehow, | 你能不能帮我 简单修补一下 |
[28:45] | and then the new owners, they can deal with it. | 等到新房主来了 让他们再解决管道的问题 |
[28:47] | Sorry. Don’t want you blowin’ up the block. | 抱歉 我可不想让你把这条街炸掉 |
[28:50] | Let us know when the work is done. | 管道问题解决了通知我们 |
[28:51] | We’ll come back, turn your gas on. | 我们就过来把你的煤气通上 |
[29:01] | You got a couple grand layin’ around? | 你手头有多余的两千块吗 |
[29:05] | Yeah, me neither. | 巧了 我也没有 |
[29:12] | – Let’s get a place together. – Wha…huh? | -我们一起找房住吧 -什么 |
[29:15] | Just because we’re selling the house | 虽然我们要把房子卖了 |
[29:16] | doesn’t mean we can’t still live together– | 但不代表我们不能继续住在一起 |
[29:18] | you, me, Mickey, Franny, Liam. | 你 我 米奇 弗兰妮 利亚姆 |
[29:20] | Let Lip do what he wants. | 让利普做他想做的去吧 |
[29:21] | Yeah. I don’t think that’s gonna fly with Mickey. | 我觉得米奇不会同意的 |
[29:23] | Also, Liam’s gonna live with Lip and Tami. | 而且利亚姆会跟利普和塔米一起住 |
[29:26] | What are Franny and I supposed to do? | 那我跟弗兰妮怎么办 |
[29:27] | I don’t know how to live by myself. | 我不知道怎么一个人生活 |
[29:29] | I’ve never been alone a day in my life. | 我这辈子从没有一个人生活过 |
[29:31] | I don’t know. Get some roommates. | 我不知道 去找些室友呗 |
[29:33] | – Where are you? – Why? | -你在哪儿 -干嘛问这个 |
[29:35] | ‘Cause you were supposed to be here 40 minutes ago. | 因为你40分钟前就该来这里了 |
[29:37] | Mickey and I are late to a thing. | 米奇跟我办事要迟到了 |
[29:38] | Yeah, well, I’m looking for housing | 我在为我 |
[29:40] | for me and my soon-to-be homeless daughter. | 和我即将无家可归的女儿找房子住 |
[29:42] | I’ll get there when I get there. | 该到的时候会到的 |
[29:44] | Debs, are y– | 小黛 你… |
[29:47] | – She’s running late. – Yeah, no shit. | -她要迟点来 -可不是吗 |
[29:49] | We’re supposed to meet the rental lady in 30 minutes. | 我们跟房东太太约好了30分钟后见面 |
[29:51] | – We should cancel. – What? Fuck that. | -还是取消预约吧 -什么 才不要 |
[29:54] | You know what? Tommy, get behind the bar. | 这样 汤米 你去吧台后面接手 |
[29:56] | – What? – You’re in charge | -什么 -在我们回来前 |
[29:58] | till we get back. You get two free beers. | 你来管酒吧 给你两杯免费啤酒 |
[30:00] | Nobody else gets free shit, especially fuckin’ Kermit. | 其他人都不能白嫖 尤其是该死的科密特 |
[30:02] | Let’s go for a swim. | 我们游泳去 |
[30:04] | I don’t think they’re gonna let us swim. | 他们应该不会让我们游泳 |
[30:07] | Okay, ladies, round three. | 女士们 第三轮 |
[30:10] | my God, I can’t believe you talked us into round three. | 天呐 我不敢相信你说服我们喝到了第三轮 |
[30:13] | You’re bad. | 你好坏 |
[30:15] | You’re really bad. | 你可真坏 |
[30:16] | You guys are nurses. You’re heroes. | 你们是护士 是英雄 |
[30:18] | You deserve round three and many more. | 你们值得的可远不止第三轮酒 |
[30:25] | So yummy. What do you call this again? | 真好吃 这个叫什么来着 |
[30:29] | Oreo mojito. It’s my own creation. | 奥利奥莫吉托 这是我的自创 |
[30:31] | It won Cocktail of the Year in Vegas. | 它在拉斯维加斯赢下了年度鸡尾酒奖 |
[30:33] | Wow. So you’re like a real cocktail sommelier. | 那你是个专业的鸡尾酒调酒师咯 |
[30:38] | Tell us, Kev, are you single? | 告诉我们 小凯 你单身吗 |
[30:44] | One sec. | 稍等 |
[30:45] | Kev, when are you getting here? | 小凯 你什么时候回来 |
[30:48] | People are askin’ about you. | 大家都在问你去哪了 |
[30:50] | sorry, babe, I got caught up with Carol’s errands, | 对不起 宝贝 我还在忙着帮卡罗跑腿 |
[30:52] | and then I got hungry– | 然后我就饿了 |
[30:53] | I don’t need a play-by-play. Just get here. | 我不想听详情报告 快点过来 |
[30:55] | Okay. I’ll see you in a bit. | 行 一会儿见 |
[30:58] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[31:00] | Solution, not eviction. | 不给对策 绝不迁出 |
[31:02] | Solution, not eviction. | 不给对策 绝不迁出 |
[31:04] | This is fucked up. | 真乱了套了 |
[31:05] | Solution, not eviction! | 不给对策 绝不迁出 |
[31:11] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[31:12] | The landlord–I’ve seen him at a few of these before. | 房东 我在好几处抗议现场都见过他 |
[31:14] | He’s the guy who called this in. | 就是他报的警 |
[31:21] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪里也不去 |
[31:22] | You hit me with that bag again, | 你再用包打我 |
[31:23] | I’m gonna arrest you. | 我就要逮捕你了 |
[31:25] | Some asshole cop knockin’ at my window. | 有个臭条子在敲我车窗 |
[31:30] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[31:32] | Solution, not eviction! | 不给对策 绝不迁出 |
[31:34] | – Can I help you? – You can’t park here, sir. | -有何贵干 -先生 你不能在这里停车 |
[31:37] | – That’s my house right there. – You got to move your car. | -我的房子就在那儿 -你得把车挪一下 |
[31:39] | – You’re double-parked. – Carl, what are you doing? | -你并排停车了 -卡尔 你在干嘛 |
[31:41] | And I also noticed you’re on the phone while driving. | 我还看见你在开车的时候打电话 |
[31:43] | – That’s a traffic violation. – I’m gonna call you back. | -属于交通违章 -我过会儿打给你 |
[31:45] | Hey, is this kid serious? | 这小子认真的吗 |
[31:46] | Need you just step out of the vehicle, sir? | 先生 请你下车 |
[31:49] | – What? – I said… | -什么 -我说 |
[31:50] | Step out of the vehicle. | 请你下车 |
[31:52] | – Get off of me, man! – Gallagher! | -别碰我 -加拉格 |
[31:54] | What the hell you think you’re doin’? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[31:55] | I’m arresting you for assaulting a police officer. | 我要以袭警为由逮捕你 |
[31:58] | – Class D felony! – Assault? | -D级重罪 -袭警 |
[31:59] | If anyone’s assaulting anyone, it’s you assaulting me. | 真要说袭击 那也是你袭击我 |
[32:02] | Gallagher, we don’t arrest people that drive Mercedes. | 加拉格 我们不抓开奔驰的人 |
[32:05] | – Do you know who I am? – I don’t care, sir. | -你知道我是谁吗 -我不在乎 先生 |
[32:07] | – I’m calling my alderman! – You people think you can | -我要给我的市议员打电话 -你们这些家伙 |
[32:09] | just come down here to the South Side, | 以为自己来了南区 |
[32:11] | park wherever you want, kick out our neighbors, | 就能随处停车 赶走我们的邻居 |
[32:13] | arrest old men just ’cause they have dementia? | 逮捕老人 就因为他们得了痴呆 |
[32:16] | I have the mayor’s cell phone number. | 我有市长的手机号码 |
[32:18] | I don’t care if you have LeBron on speed-dial. | 你就是快捷联系人里有球星勒布朗也没用 |
[32:20] | You’re going to jail. | 你蹲定大牢了 |
[32:22] | You and your fancy S-class and shiny shoes | 你和你酷炫的S级轿车还有锃亮的鞋子 |
[32:24] | are what’s wrong with this world. | 就是这世界的病根 |
[32:26] | You’re goin’ down! | 你完蛋了 |
[32:35] | Well, fuck that! | 去他的 |
[32:43] | Give Liam what he needs, | 利亚姆要什么就给他 |
[32:44] | and this doesn’t have to get ugly. | 不然场面会闹得很难看 |
[32:46] | – Frank, stop! – You know this guy? | -弗兰克 住手 -你认识这家伙 |
[32:48] | – He’s my dad. – You watch your mouth, fat guy, | -他是我爸 -说话小心点 小胖子 |
[32:51] | or I will fuck you up. | 否则我干翻你 |
[32:52] | I don’t care how little you are. | 我可不在乎你年纪多小 |
[32:53] | Give that back! | 还给我 |
[32:55] | No, wait, Liam. Wait a second! | 慢着 利亚姆 等等 |
[32:57] | Liam–Jesus! | 利亚姆 老天 |
[33:01] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Are you okay? | 对不起 对不起 你还好吧 |
[33:05] | I’m sorry. My bad. He has dementia. | 抱歉 我的错 他得了痴呆 |
[33:08] | The deal’s off–I’m taking the test on Monday, | 交易取消 我周一要去考试 |
[33:10] | and I’m acing it. | 还要拿个高分 |
[33:12] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛那样做 |
[33:13] | We were doing good cop, bad cop. | 我以为我们一个唱红脸一个唱白脸 |
[33:15] | No, we weren’t! | 没那回事 |
[33:16] | I was making a deal with him, and you ruined it! | 我在跟他交易 都被你毁了 |
[33:26] | Cousin, where you get them moves? | 表妹 你这性感舞步在哪儿学的 |
[33:27] | She got ’em from her mama. | 从她亲娘那儿 |
[33:29] | It’s true, I did. | 确实如此 |
[33:32] | Baby, come here, come here. | 宝贝 过来过来 |
[33:34] | This is Millie. | 这是米莉 |
[33:35] | Millie lives on the other side of that empty condo. | 米莉住在那套空公寓的另一边 |
[33:38] | V, y’all could be neighbors. | 小维 你们说不定能成为邻居 |
[33:40] | It’s nice to meet you, Ms. Millie. | 很高兴认识你 米莉女士 |
[33:42] | Millie, this is my daughter Veronica. | 米莉 这是我女儿维罗妮卡 |
[33:44] | She’s an entrepreneur and a political organizer | 她是个企业家 在芝加哥 |
[33:46] | back up in Chicago. | 还是个政治策划 |
[33:47] | I’m not really a political organizer. | 我算不上是政治策划 |
[33:49] | Political organizer! | 政治策划 |
[33:51] | Do you know the Obamas? | 你认识奥巴马一家吗 |
[33:55] | I…I do. | 我…认识 |
[33:56] | Shelley and I were in a runners’ club together. | 我和米歇尔曾经在同一个跑步俱乐部 |
[33:59] | You have to meet my son Douglas. | 那你一定得见见我儿子道格拉斯 |
[34:01] | He wants to run for Congress. | 他想竞选国会议员 |
[34:03] | He could use an experienced political organizer | 他正需要一位经验丰富 |
[34:05] | who knows the Obamas on his campaign. | 还认识奥巴马一家的政治策划帮他竞选 |
[34:07] | Campaign, for Congress? | 竞选 国会议员 |
[34:20] | Yo, that pool is sick! | 那泳池酷毙了 |
[34:23] | Garbage disposal. | 有残渣处理器 |
[34:24] | Never have to put your hand down the drain again! | 再也不用把手伸进下水道了 |
[34:31] | Fireplace. | 壁炉 |
[34:33] | – Right? – Come on, let’s go. | -不错吧 -行了 快走 |
[34:35] | Wait. One more thing. | 慢着 还有一件事 |
[34:37] | You got to feel this bed. | 你必须试试这床 |
[34:39] | – All right. – All right. | -行吧 -行吧 |
[34:41] | Just check out this bed, baby. | 快试试这张床 宝贝 |
[34:46] | It’s like sleeping on a cloud. | 简直跟睡在云上似的 |
[34:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:50] | Yeah, that’s nice. | 太舒服了 |
[34:55] | I think we should do this. | 我觉得我们应该这么做 |
[34:59] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[35:02] | Rent this place. | 租下这房子 |
[35:04] | Wait–what? | 慢着 什么 |
[35:05] | Well, it’s nice, it’s cheap, | 这里又好又便宜 |
[35:07] | you love the pool, and the lady at the leasing office | 你又喜欢那个泳池 租赁处的女士还说 |
[35:09] | said if we sign in the next 30 minutes, | 如果我们半小时内签合同 |
[35:11] | we get the first month rent-free. | 就能免掉第一个月房租 |
[35:12] | It’s on the fuckin’ West Side. | 这鬼地方在西区 |
[35:13] | I-it’s only 15 minutes away. | 只离了十五分钟路程 |
[35:15] | Just a few miles. | 几英里路而已 |
[35:16] | No. We don’t know the escape routes, | 不行 我们不熟悉这里的逃跑路线 |
[35:18] | the bail bondsmen around here– | 也不认识这里的保释保证人 |
[35:19] | So we stop doing shady shit and grow some tomatoes. | 那我们就金盆洗手 改种番茄 |
[35:22] | Can we just talk to the lady? Take a look at the lease? | 跟那位女士聊聊好吗 看一眼租约 |
[35:25] | I don’t want to look at the fuckin’ lease. | 我不想看什么租约 |
[35:26] | I’m not movin’ here. | 我才不搬过来 |
[35:28] | Was this your plan the whole time? | 这不会从一开始就是你的计划吧 |
[35:30] | No, of course not. But the place is nice. | 当然不是 但这地方真的不错 |
[35:33] | Can you just think about it? | 就不能考虑一下吗 |
[35:34] | All I wanted was to go for a swim. | 我只想去游个泳 |
[35:37] | Mickey. | 米奇 |
[35:42] | I’m Debbie. | 我是黛比 |
[35:43] | I-I called about the room you’re rentin’ out. | 我因为租房间的事情给你打过电话 |
[35:45] | Yes, Debbie. Very nice to meet you. | 没错 黛比 很高兴见到你 |
[35:48] | And who is this lovely little lady? | 这个可爱的小姑娘是谁 |
[35:49] | This is my daughter Franny. | 这是我女儿弗兰妮 |
[35:51] | Hi, Franny. | 你好 弗兰妮 |
[35:53] | You want to go over and play with Fabiola | 你想过去跟法碧欧拉玩玩吗 |
[35:55] | while I show your mama the room? | 我带你妈妈去看房间 |
[35:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:02] | I’m Beatrice. Uh, these are my sons, | 我是碧翠丝 那几位是我的儿子 |
[36:04] | Junior, Daniel, | 朱诺尔 丹尼尔 |
[36:06] | my daughter Tamara. | 我女儿塔玛拉 |
[36:11] | Some of the little ones are mine. | 有几个小的是我的孩子 |
[36:12] | Others are grandchildren. | 其他都是孙辈了 |
[36:13] | You come from a big family, Debbie? | 你来自大家庭吗 黛比 |
[36:15] | – I do. – And you don’t live together? | -是的 -你们不住在一起吗 |
[36:17] | We recently lost our house. | 我们最近失去了房子 |
[36:19] | Oh, that’s sad to hear. | 那太惨了 |
[36:21] | Was it the virus that got you? | 是病毒的缘故吗 |
[36:22] | Somethin’ like that. | 差不多吧 |
[36:24] | – Do you guys all live here? – Mostly. | -你们都住在这里吗 -差不多 |
[36:26] | Some come and go. | 有些人不常住 |
[36:28] | Your room is up over the garage. | 你的房间在车库上面 |
[36:29] | Used to belong to my mother-in-law. | 以前是我婆婆的 |
[36:32] | I thought I was living in the house. | 我以为我会住在房子里 |
[36:34] | No, on the other end of the backyard. | 不 是在后院的尽头 |
[36:36] | It’s very private. You’d hardly ever see us. | 私密性很好 你几乎见不到我们 |
[36:38] | Like your own little sanctuary. | 就像你自己的小小天地 |
[36:40] | Well, would we share the backyard? | 我们会共用后院吗 |
[36:43] | Mm, no, we all never go out back. | 不 我们从不去后面 |
[36:45] | When my mother-in-law pass on, | 我婆婆去世时 |
[36:47] | it took us almost a week to realize she died. | 我们过了一周才发现 |
[36:49] | We forgot she was back there. | 我们都忘了她住在后面 |
[37:00] | Don’t worry, though. We cleaned it up. | 不过别担心 我们打扫干净了 |
[37:02] | Well, I was wondering if there’s maybe a room in the house | 不知道房子里是否有房间 |
[37:05] | that I could live in? | 能让我住 |
[37:06] | Maybe one of your kids want to switch with Franny and I. | 或许你哪个孩子能跟我和弗兰妮换一下 |
[37:08] | They could take the garage, and we could take their room? | 他们去住车库 我们住他们的房间 |
[37:11] | I don’t think that would work. | 我觉得不行 |
[37:14] | Well… | 可是… |
[37:15] | Franny’s only ever lived in a house full of chaos, | 弗兰妮只和吵吵闹闹的大家庭生活过 |
[37:17] | so it could be traumatizing for her to lose that. | 如果失去了那些 她可能会受到创伤 |
[37:20] | That’s my son’s room. | 那是我儿子的房间 |
[37:22] | Well, uh… | 那… |
[37:24] | Cool! What about this room? | 酷 这个房间呢 |
[37:25] | That’s the kids’ room. | 那是孩子们的房间 |
[37:26] | There’s three kids in there already. | 里面已经住了三个孩子了 |
[37:28] | Well, Franny and I could take the fourth bed. | 弗兰妮和我可以睡剩下的那张床 |
[37:30] | We don’t need much space. | 我们不需要太大空间 |
[37:32] | I wouldn’t feel comfortable. | 我不喜欢那样 |
[37:34] | We’ll totally chip in with utilities. | 我们会分担水电费 |
[37:36] | I could cook, clean. I’ll watch the kids. | 我可以做饭 打扫卫生 看孩子 |
[37:39] | We just prefer to keep the family together. | 我们只希望一家人住在一起 |
[37:42] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你能理解 |
[37:54] | Where are your beers? | 你们的啤酒在哪儿 |
[37:55] | What are you lookin’ for? | 你想要什么 |
[37:56] | IPAs, porters, sours, hefeweizens? | 印度淡啤 波特啤酒 酸啤 德国小麦啤 |
[38:00] | American. | 美国啤酒 |
[38:02] | To the right. | 右边 |
[38:05] | Jesus Christ! | 天呐 |
[38:33] | How much for this? | 这个多少钱 |
[38:35] | Four bucks. | 四块 |
[38:36] | For the can? | 就一罐吗 |
[38:39] | Should be, like, three bucks a fuckin’ six-pack, man. | 这应该是三块钱半打的 老兄 |
[38:43] | What kind of West Side bullshit is this, asshole? | 这是什么西区敲竹杠 混蛋 |
[38:48] | Got to sell a kidney just to afford a beer. | 想喝啤酒还得卖肾了 |
[38:54] | Four-dollar can, my ass. | 四块一罐 你妈的 |
[38:56] | On your left! | 注意你左边 |
[38:57] | – Jesus, Fuck! – I said on your left! | -天呐 我靠 -我说了注意你左边 |
[39:00] | It’s confusing! My left or yours? | 谁他妈知道啊 我左边还是你左边 |
[39:03] | On your right! | 注意你右边 |
[39:04] | Jesus Chr– | 见了鬼 |
[39:06] | Why the fuck is everybody runnin’? | 你们都跑什么跑啊 |
[39:09] | No one’s chasing you fuckers. | 又没人追你们 |
[39:13] | West Side bullshit. | 西区神经病 |
[39:21] | There’s my big boy. | 我的大宝贝在这呢 |
[39:24] | Hi. Hey. How was your day? | 你好啊 今天过得如何 |
[39:27] | Ah, it was pretty shitty. | 很糟糕 |
[39:31] | Well, I was asking Fred, but… | 我其实在跟弗莱德讲话 不过 |
[39:35] | Why shitty? | 怎么糟糕了 |
[39:37] | Well, the gas is still off. | 还是没有煤气 |
[39:39] | Apparently the pipes are old, and the whole place could blow, | 因为管道太老 通气后整个地方可能爆炸 |
[39:42] | so it’s gonna cost a couple grand to fix it | 所以要花两千块修好之后 |
[39:44] | before I can sell the place. | 才能卖掉这里 |
[39:46] | Well, can your siblings pitch in? | 你的兄弟姐妹能分担费用吗 |
[39:50] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[39:52] | They haven’t lifted a hammer to help yet. | 他们到现在屁都没帮过 |
[39:56] | Did you follow up on those jobs? | 你去跟进那些工作了吗 |
[39:58] | Yeah. Um, they didn’t have anything. | 嗯 他们没有空缺 |
[40:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[40:04] | – Who’s that? – No clue. | -是谁 -不知道 |
[40:10] | So sorry. Is now a bad time? | 真抱歉 现在不方便吗 |
[40:13] | – We know we’re a day early. – We were just, uh, | -我们知道来早了一天 -我们只是 |
[40:14] | hoping to check out some paint samples. | 想来看看油漆样板的效果 |
[40:18] | New owners. | 是新屋主 |
[40:22] | Uh, yeah, sure. Come in. We’re just… | 当然 请进吧 我们只是 |
[40:25] | loading up the last boxes. | 在收拾最后的行李 |
[40:29] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你们好吗 |
[40:30] | You must be sad to say good-bye to this place. | 告别这里你们肯定很伤感 |
[40:33] | Dude, we really liked that fixture in the walkthrough– | 我们之前看房的时候很喜欢这盏灯 |
[40:35] | I don’t know that you can just take it. | 我不知道你可以拿走 |
[40:37] | This one’s mine, but you can talk to Milton. | 这盏灯是我的 但你可以问问米尔顿 |
[40:40] | He’s got one in a box in the garage. | 他车库里还有一个 |
[40:44] | Saw that sweet Indian out in the garage. | 我在车库看到了那辆印第安摩托 |
[40:46] | That your ride? | 是你的吗 |
[40:47] | Yeah. I’ve been fixin’ it up. | 对 我一直在修 |
[40:49] | – I always wanted one. – Oh, yeah? | -我一直想要一辆 -真的吗 |
[40:51] | For the weekends. | 周末用 |
[40:54] | Well, it’s for sale. | 我那辆在卖 |
[40:55] | – No way. – Yeah. | -不会吧 -真的 |
[40:57] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[40:58] | 15 grand. | 一万五 |
[41:02] | Or, um… | 或者 |
[41:03] | I-I don’t know. Wh-what were you thinking? | 我不知道 你的预算是多少 |
[41:05] | I don’t know…eight? | 说不好 八千 |
[41:07] | Eight? | 八千 |
[41:09] | Well, I don’t know, maybe I could do, uh, 12? | 这不好说 但或许可以一万二给你 |
[41:13] | I can go, like, nine. That’s all I got. | 我能出九千 我只有这么多 |
[41:17] | No. | 不行 |
[41:19] | Does that even cover what you put in? No. | 那合得上你的成本吗 不行啊 |
[41:21] | Yeah. Yeah, no, it’s good, it’s, uh– | 对 不 没事 这个 |
[41:23] | Okay, we can do, um… we can do nine. | 行 九千就九千 |
[41:28] | You got a deal. | 成交 |
[41:30] | You want to come take another look? | 你想来看一眼吗 |
[41:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah, let’s go. | -想啊 -那走吧 |
[41:43] | So how much did you have in it? | 你投入了多少钱 |
[41:46] | Seven in parts, plus my labor | 零件花了七千 加上我的工时 |
[41:49] | means I made about, uh… | 意味着我的时薪 |
[41:51] | two bucks an hour. | 是两美元 |
[41:59] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[42:04] | Yeah, it’s nine grand. | 嗯 拿到九千块呢 |
[42:08] | Liam, hey. | 利亚姆 |
[42:11] | Man! You missed it. | 天 你错过好戏了 |
[42:13] | Some delivery van got stolen over on Cermak, | 瑟麦路有一辆送货车被偷了 |
[42:16] | and the cops were all over the place. | 到处都是警察 |
[42:26] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[42:28] | – Do what? – Take care of you. | -做什么 -照顾你 |
[42:30] | You’re supposed to take care of me. | 你该照顾我才对 |
[42:33] | You don’t have to take care of me. I’m fine. | 你不用照顾我 我好好的 |
[42:36] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不好 |
[42:37] | You have dementia. | 你得了痴呆 |
[42:42] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[42:45] | 我是弗兰克·加拉格 我患有痴呆 联系电话 | |
[42:52] | That bad? | 这么严重吗 |
[42:58] | Bad like old Mr. Ionescu? | 像老伊奥内斯库先生那么严重 |
[43:01] | Wandering around in his bathrobe | 穿着浴袍到处乱晃 |
[43:03] | with his dick hanging out? | 屌都露出来了 |
[43:05] | Not yet. | 还没到那程度 |
[43:06] | Ionescu got his dick caught in a tree in Lincoln Park. | 伊奥内斯库的屌还卡在林肯公园的树干里了 |
[43:11] | They think he was trying to fuck it. | 他们认为他是想操树 |
[43:14] | Ended up freezing to death. | 结果活活冻死了 |
[43:17] | Had to cut him out. | 把屌割断了才把他弄下来 |
[43:22] | Have you all talked about what to do with me | 你们几个聊过到时如何处置我吗 |
[43:24] | when it gets bad? | 等病情恶化后 |
[43:25] | No. But it’ll probably be up to me to figure it out. | 没有 但多半会由我来想办法 |
[43:31] | That’s a lot for a nine-year-old kid. | 这对9岁孩子来说 负担也太重了 |
[43:35] | Who else is gonna do it? | 还有谁会管你 |
[43:36] | They all hate you. | 他们都恨你 |
[43:39] | Right. | 也对 |
[43:44] | I’m 11. | 我11岁了 |
[44:11] | Here is your tip. | 这是你的小费 |
[44:13] | Here’s a little somethin’ on top. | 我再额外给你加点钱 |
[44:16] | Your drink killed out there! | 你调的酒惊艳全场 |
[44:18] | Yeah, the trick is to load it up with Oreos. | 诀窍就是加很多奥利奥 |
[44:20] | You got to cram ’em in. | 放超多到调酒里 |
[44:22] | Makes the drink so sweet you hardly need any liquor. | 这样味道很甜 几乎就不用加酒了 |
[44:24] | The sugar does all the work for you. | 有糖万事足 |
[44:27] | Well, if you stick around, | 如果你还在这逗留 |
[44:28] | know that there is a job for you here at Fry-Yay’s. | 记住 “欢享薯条”随时欢迎你 |
[44:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[44:34] | Absolutely. | 当然啦 |
[44:44] | Holy fuckin’ shit! | 我勒个大操 |
[44:51] | Hey, Franny, you missed a spot on the bottom there. | 弗兰妮 杯底你擦漏了一个地方 |
[44:54] | Oh, leave the kid alone. | 别欺负那孩子了 |
[44:55] | Yeah, enough. Here’s a free beer for you, Kermit. | 是啊 够了 这杯啤酒请你喝 科密特 |
[44:59] | Can’t believe Ian left you two in charge of the bar. | 伊恩居然让你们看管酒吧 |
[45:01] | I’m surprised there’s a bar left to be in charge of. | 你们没把酒全喝光 我都觉得意外 |
[45:05] | They went to look for an apartment. | 他们去看公寓了 |
[45:06] | Traitors. They don’t care what’s gonna happen | 叛徒 他们根本不在乎我和弗兰妮 |
[45:09] | to Franny and me. | 会怎么样 |
[45:10] | We’re gonna end up homeless on the street | 我们最后会流落街头 |
[45:12] | or dead on the floor of an empty apartment. | 或是横尸在空公寓的地板上 |
[45:14] | That’s why I never moved out. | 所以我才一直没搬出去 |
[45:16] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do when Mom dies. | 我不知道妈妈去世后 我该怎么办 |
[45:18] | Stop taking baths with her, for one. | 你不会再跟她一起泡澡了 |
[45:20] | That was one time. | 就泡过一次而已 |
[45:23] | Can’t believe I told you that. | 我居然告诉你了 |
[45:24] | You know what, Debs? You and Franny can move in with me | 小黛 你和弗兰妮可以搬来我家住 |
[45:26] | if you want– I got an extra room. | 如果你想的话 我那有空房 |
[45:28] | My place has been empty since the divorce, and sad. | 和老婆离婚后我家就空荡荡的 很凄惨 |
[45:31] | That’s why I’m here all the time. | 所以我才总待在酒吧 |
[45:34] | Thanks, Tommy. | 谢了 汤米 |
[45:35] | But I think I’d rather live under the El tracks. | 但我宁可睡在轻轨高架底下 |
[45:42] | Where the hell’d you go? | 你跑哪去了 |
[45:46] | Signed the lease. | 我签了租约 |
[45:48] | – You did what? – It’ll be good for us, Mick. | -什么 -这对我们是好事 米奇 |
[45:50] | We can start a life here. | 我们可以在这里开始新生活 |
[45:52] | Without your family or my family–just us. | 没有你的家人和我的家人 就我们两个 |
[45:56] | You know I grew up | 你知道我从小 |
[45:58] | dreamin’ about being king of the South Side? | 就梦想成为南区之王吗 |
[46:00] | Makin’ deals, shootin’ people, not being married to some fag | 做交易 开枪打人 而不是和一个基佬结婚 |
[46:03] | who wants to sleep on a cloud bed | 他还想睡在西区 |
[46:04] | on the fuckin’ West Side. | 像云朵一样的软床上 |
[46:07] | – It is a nice bed. – And what’s so bad about | -那床真的很舒服嘛 -再说南区出身 |
[46:08] | – bein’ from the South Side? – Nothing. | -有什么不好 -没有 |
[46:12] | We’ll always be from the South Side, but… | 我们永远是南区人 但是 |
[46:16] | now we have a heated pool. | 现在我们有恒温泳池了 |
[46:18] | Fuckin’ great. | “好”极了 |
[46:21] | Well, good. | 那就好 |
[46:27] | You know we’re farther south right now than at our house? | 你知道我们现在所处的位置比我们家更南边吗 |
[46:29] | – Bullshit. – No, it’s true. | -胡扯 -是真的 |
[46:31] | ‘Cause of the river. | 因为芝加哥河 |
[46:33] | Chicago makes no fuckin’ sense. | 芝加哥根本毫无道理可言 |
[46:38] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[46:56] | Handcuff keys, Gallagher. | 手铐钥匙 加拉格 |
[47:06] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[47:08] | Yeah. I got your badge numbers. | 我记住你的警号了 |
[47:09] | You know, sir, kid’s a rookie. They don’t always know. | 先生 那孩子是新人 他们有时不懂规矩 |
[47:13] | I’m callin’ my attorney. | 我要联系我的律师 |
[47:16] | You didn’t tell him about the Mercedes rule? | 你没告诉他 开奔驰的不能抓吗 |
[47:17] | I told him. | 我说了 |
[47:19] | What the hell, Gallagher? | 搞什么 加拉格 |
[47:20] | We don’t arrest rich people in nice cars. | 我们不逮捕开豪车的有钱人 |
[47:23] | He broke the law, Sarge. | 他违法了 长官 |
[47:24] | Cut the “defender of the weak” shit. | 别给我扯什么”捍卫弱者” |
[47:26] | It is not our job to police the rich. | 管有钱人不是我们的工作 |
[47:29] | Their contributions paid for our new gym | 全靠他们捐助 我们才有新健身房 |
[47:31] | and the snacks in our break room. | 和休息室的零食 |
[47:32] | We’re here to serve and protect the rich, | 我们应该服务和保护有钱人 |
[47:34] | not arrest them. | 而不是逮捕他们 |
[47:35] | Who’s protecting the people he threw out on the street? | 那谁来保护被他赶到街上的人 |
[47:38] | They didn’t pay rent, so they got evicted. | 他们没付房租 所以才被驱逐 |
[47:40] | Then they said, “Screw it, I’m staying anyway, | 然后他们说 “管他呢 我就不走 |
[47:41] | even though it’s not my house.” | 虽然这不是我的房子” |
[47:43] | – But don’t you just– – We let them get away with it, | -但你不觉得… -如果放过这些人 |
[47:44] | next thing you know, nobody’s paying rent, | 很快就没人再付房租了 |
[47:46] | the economy collapses, and we wake up one morning | 经济会崩溃 某天我们醒来 |
[47:48] | living in post-apocalyptic ruins | 就会发现生活在末世废墟里 |
[47:50] | eating old cans of dog food. | 吃着陈年狗粮罐头 |
[47:52] | The point is, poor people need to follow the law. | 重点是 穷人必须守法 |
[47:56] | We get paid to enforce it. | 我们拿工资就是要办妥这事 |
[47:59] | You can’t wear blue if you don’t get that. | 你不明白这一点就不能当警察 |
[48:08] | – So I’m fired? – I doubt it. | -我被开除了吗 -我很怀疑 |
[48:09] | It’s almost impossible to get fired from the force. | 被警队开除几乎是不可能的事 |
[48:11] | You got to have ten or 12 excessive force complaints | 你得收到10或12宗过度执法投诉 |
[48:13] | before they even open an investigation. | 警队才会展开调查 |
[48:21] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[48:23] | Where are we gonna live? | 我们上哪儿去住 |
[48:25] | Where do I go? | 我能去哪里 |
[48:26] | Let me have two bags. | 给我两包 |
[48:28] | Throw in some works, will you? | 再送点针管吧 |
[48:43] | Where’s that Sharpie? | 记号笔呢 |
[48:49] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[48:50] | It occurs to me… | 我发现 |
[48:53] | I’ve made more enemies than friends. | 我树的敌人比交的朋友多 |
[48:57] | Sounds accurate. | 听着很对 |
[48:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[49:00] | I got to make one more stop. | 我还得去一个地方 |
[49:03] | I’ll stick with you, if that’s okay. | 不介意的话 我想跟着你 |
[49:06] | Sure. | 可以 |
[49:17] | – Want to make dinner together? – No. I want to shower. | -想一起做晚饭吗 -不 我想洗澡 |
[49:20] | Hot water’s still out. | 还是没热水 |
[49:22] | Fuck you been doin’ all day, sittin’ around jackin’ off? | 你一整天干嘛去了 光坐着撸管了吗 |
[49:25] | Ignore him. He’s just bitchy | 别管他 他那么暴躁 |
[49:26] | because we rented a place on the West Side. | 是因为我们在西区租了个房子 |
[49:27] | No, look, it’s his fuckin’ fault we got to move | 不 听着 我们得搬走 |
[49:29] | in the first place. | 全都怪他 |
[49:30] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[49:31] | W-wait. You found an apartment? | 等等 你们找到公寓了 |
[49:33] | Yeah. It’s got a pool and a garden. | 是的 还带泳池和花园 |
[49:36] | You’re moving out already? | 你们这就要搬出去了吗 |
[49:38] | Signed the lease and everything. | 已经签好了租约那些 |
[49:43] | Shit! | 该死 |
[49:51] | You pick that up? | 能帮忙捡一下吗 |
[49:53] | They’re right there. | 就在那里 |
[49:57] | Jesus Christ. Hand me the pliers, Mickey. | 老天 把钳子递给我 米奇 |
[49:58] | Get it yourself, bitch. | 你自己拿 臭婊子 |
[50:00] | What the fuck’s your problem? | 你到底有什么不满 |
[50:02] | You are my fuckin’ problem. | 我就是对你不满 |
[50:04] | If you weren’t all Mr. Fuckin’ Fix It, | 要不是你非要修房子 |
[50:05] | I wouldn’t be movin’ to the goddamn West Side. | 我也不用搬到破西区 |
[50:07] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[50:10] | Or what? | 不捡又怎么样 |
[50:13] | Get the fuck out of my face. | 给老子滚开 |
[50:14] | The fuck are you gonna do? | 你能拿我怎么办 |
[50:16] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[50:21] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[50:23] | Hey, hey, stop! | 住手 |
[50:24] | Chill the fuck out! | 冷静点 |
[50:27] | What’s wrong, Mama? | 出什么事了 妈妈 |
[50:30] | Mama’s really gonna miss her family. | 妈妈会很想念她的家人的 |
[50:43] | – Where have you been? – V, this is gonna sound crazy. | -你跑哪去了 -小维 你一定不相信 |
[50:46] | But I accidentally got a bartending job. | 我不小心找到了一份酒保工作 |
[50:49] | – What? How? – This guy got sick. | -什么 怎么会 -有个人病了 |
[50:50] | I’m eatin’ a burger. I don’t know. | 我在吃汉堡 我不知道 |
[50:52] | Right place, right time, I guess. | 就是天时地利吧 |
[50:53] | But I made more in tips today | 但我今天赚的小费 |
[50:55] | than we do at the Alibi in a week! | 比我们在艾莱伯一周的收入还多 |
[50:57] | – No. – Yeah! | -不可能 -真的 |
[50:58] | Running your own business is a fool’s game. | 自己当老板就是犯傻 |
[51:01] | We should sell the Alibi, move down here, and make bank. | 我们应该卖掉艾莱伯 搬来这里赚大钱 |
[51:04] | I maybe got offered a job today, too. | 今天可能也有人给了我一份工作 |
[51:06] | Working on a campaign for Congress. | 参与国会议员竞选活动 |
[51:09] | Congress? Holy shit, that’s amazing. | 国会 我去 太厉害了 |
[51:12] | That’s government, right? | 那是政府部门 对吗 |
[51:23] | Are we gonna do this? | 我们要这么做吗 |
[51:27] | We can’t do this, can we? | 我们不能这么做吧 |
[51:48] | Pliers? | 钳子 |
[51:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[52:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:10] | Tough day? | 今天很不顺心吗 |
[52:14] | Got to spend a couple grand on pipes | 得花两千修好管道 |
[52:17] | to get the gas turned back on. | 才能重新通煤气 |
[52:20] | Had to sell my Indian for about half of what it’s worth. | 我不得不以半价贱卖了我的印第安摩托 |
[52:23] | Frank’s stealin’ masterpieces, Debbie hates me, | 弗兰克在偷名画 小黛恨死我了 |
[52:25] | and Tami and Fred are living in her dad’s house, so, um… | 塔米和弗莱德住在她爸家里 |
[52:30] | Yeah, I’ve seen better days. | 没错 我今天是很不顺 |
[52:39] | I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing. | 我不知道自己在干什么 |
[52:43] | Yeah, the last part is true. | 最后一句倒是真的 |
[52:46] | All the other stuff is just your brain fuckin’ with you. | 其他事只是你的大脑在干扰你 |
[52:50] | You got a great family. | 你有个很棒的家庭 |
[52:52] | Debbie’s Debbie. | 黛比就是那样 |
[52:54] | You did an amazing job fixing up the Indian. | 你让那辆印第安摩托重获新生 |
[52:57] | All this “woe is me” shit– that’s the old you. | 自怨自艾 那只是过去的你 |
[53:02] | Maybe you need a meeting. | 也许你需要去互助会 |
[53:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[53:13] | Hit my husband again, I’ll fuckin’ kill you. | 你敢再揍我丈夫 我就杀了你 |
[53:16] | Right. | 好 |
[53:19] | Have you figured out | 你想好了吗 |
[53:19] | how we’re gonna get rid of the painting? | 我们怎么处理那幅画 |
[53:23] | I swear I put it in the top bunk. | 我发誓 我放在上铺了 |
[53:25] | Where the hell could it be? | 到底会在哪儿呢 |
[53:27] | No! Shit! | 不 该死 |
[53:37] | Franny– | 弗兰妮 |
[53:38] | Look! | 看 |
[53:41] | Stickers! | 贴纸 |
[53:42] | Aren’t they pretty? | 很漂亮 对吧 |
[53:49] | Don’t look so glum, kid. | 别这么愁眉苦脸的 孩子 |
[53:51] | Everybody dies sooner or later. | 人迟早都会死 |
[53:54] | I’m not ready to check out yet. | 我还没准备好跟这个世界道别 |
[53:57] | It was a good life. | 我这辈子过得挺不错 |
[54:00] | You know what I’m proudest of? | 你知道我最骄傲的是什么吗 |
[54:01] | Your kids? | 你的孩子们吗 |
[54:04] | No. | 不是 |
[54:06] | That I got to live it my way. | 是我能以自己喜欢的方式生活 |
[54:12] | There you go. | 好了 |
[54:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[54:19] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |