时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | How the hell’d you get in here? | 你他妈怎么进来的 |
[00:13] | Hey, I’m not gonna tell you | 我是不会告诉你 |
[00:14] | what happened last week on Shameless, all right? | 上周《无耻家庭》的剧情的 明白吗 |
[00:16] | Go look it up on goddamn Wikipedia. | 自己上维基百科查去 |
[00:18] | I don’t want you to sell the house. | 我不想让你卖掉房子 |
[00:19] | Me, Ian, Carl, Liam– | 我 伊恩 卡尔 利亚姆 |
[00:20] | we’re movin’ out. | 我们铁定要搬出去 |
[00:21] | I want Franny to have what I had. | 我希望弗兰妮能有我以前所拥有的 |
[00:23] | I want her to grow up with family. | 我想让她在家人的陪伴下长大 |
[00:24] | How about this one? It’s got a heated pool, | 这个怎么样 有恒温游泳池 |
[00:26] | – gym, garden. – It’s on the fuckin’ West Side. | -健身房 花园 -这鬼地方在西区 |
[00:29] | Can we just talk to the lady, take a look at the lease? | 跟那位女士聊聊好吗 看一眼租约 |
[00:31] | I’m not moving here. | 我才不搬过来 |
[00:33] | Signed the lease. | 我签了租约 |
[00:35] | – You did what? – It’ll be good for us, Mick. | -什么 -这对我们是好事 米奇 |
[00:37] | Hey, who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[00:39] | The landlord. He’s the guy who called this in. | 房东 就是他报的警 |
[00:41] | Need you to step out the vehicle, sir. | 先生 请你下车 |
[00:44] | – What? – I said, step out of the vehicle! | -什么 -我说 请你下车 |
[00:47] | – You gotta be kidding me. Hey, get off of me, man! – Gallagher! | -你在开什么玩笑 别碰我 -加拉格 |
[00:49] | I’m arresting you for assaulting a police officer. | 我要以袭警为由逮捕你 |
[00:51] | You and your fancy S-Class and shiny shoes | 你和你酷炫的S级轿车还有锃亮的鞋子 |
[00:53] | are goin’ down! | 都完蛋了 |
[00:55] | Kev and V are still in Louisville | 小凯和小维去了路易维尔 |
[00:57] | helping V’s mom settle in. | 帮小维的妈妈在新家安顿 |
[00:58] | I accidentally got a bartending job. | 我不小心找到了一份酒保工作 |
[01:00] | I maybe got offered a job today, too. | 今天可能也有人给了我一份工作 |
[01:02] | We should sell the Alibi, move down here, and make bank. | 我们应该卖掉艾莱伯 搬来这里赚大钱 |
[01:05] | If you weren’t all Mr. Fuckin’ Fix It, | 要不是你非要修房子 |
[01:06] | I wouldn’t be movin’ to the goddamn West Side. | 我也不用搬到破西区 |
[01:08] | What the fuck are you gonna do? | 你能拿我怎么办 |
[01:11] | Mama’s really gonna miss her family. | 妈妈会很想念她的家人的 |
[01:14] | – You have dementia. – Have you all talked about | -你得了痴呆 -你们几个聊过到时 |
[01:16] | what to do with me when it gets bad? | 如何处置我吗 等病情恶化后 |
[01:18] | No. But it’ll probably be up to me to figure it out. | 没有 但多半会由我来想办法 |
[01:21] | Who else is gonna do it? They all hate you. | 还有谁会管你 他们都恨你 |
[01:23] | Right. | 也对 |
[01:24] | Don’t look so glum, kid. | 别这么愁眉苦脸的 孩子 |
[01:26] | Everybody dies sooner or later. | 人迟早都会死 |
[01:28] | I lived a good life. | 我这辈子过得挺不错 |
[01:29] | I got to live it my way. | 我能以自己喜欢的方式生活 |
[01:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[01:33] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[02:59] | Shit. | 操 |
[03:45] | Stupid fuckin’ moon. | 傻逼月亮 |
[03:58] | Last call, guys. | 最后点酒机会了 各位 |
[03:59] | Another round of appletinis, please. | 麻烦再给我们上一轮苹果马天尼 |
[04:05] | Give me your keys or at least call an Uber. | 车钥匙给我 或者至少叫辆优步 |
[04:07] | I’m good, I’m goo– I’m fine. | 我很好 我 我没醉 |
[04:09] | Yeah, gluten-free. | 是的 无麸的 |
[04:10] | Oh, for health. They smell really good, right? | 为了健康 闻起来真不错 是吧 |
[04:15] | Bars are closing. Let’s go have an afterparty. | 酒吧要打烊了 我们找个地方续摊 |
[04:18] | Okay. All right. | 好啊 走吧 |
[04:21] | Fuckin’ West Side. | 去他妈的西区 |
[04:48] | – Thought you moved out. – Go fuck yourself. | -你不是搬出去了 -干你屁事 |
[05:30] | Mornin’. | 早 |
[05:32] | You stay up all night again? | 你又一晚没睡吗 |
[05:33] | Indeed, I have, Officer. | 是的 警官 |
[05:36] | Yeah, I’m an officer, but what does that even mean? | 我的确是名警官 但那到底意味着什么 |
[05:38] | All I see is lazy cops who do nothing | 我看到的不是无所事事的懒警察 |
[05:41] | or hard-ass cops who don’t give a shit about the community. | 就是毫不关心群众的冷血警察 |
[05:43] | It’s like I don’t wanna be either one of those, | 我不想成为这两种警察中的任何一种 |
[05:45] | so what’s the point? | 所以到底有什么意义 |
[05:47] | What? | 什么 |
[05:49] | – Nothing. Never mind. – No, no. | -没什么 当我没说 -不 |
[05:50] | Look, I’m sorry, man, I do, I wanna listen to you, | 我很抱歉兄弟 我很乐意聆听你的想法 |
[05:52] | but could we do it another time? | 但我们可以换个时间吗 |
[05:53] | My brain can’t switch gears right now. | 我的大脑现在有点运转不了 |
[05:55] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[05:56] | Jesus–loud! Early! | 天呐 这么吵 大清早的 |
[05:59] | Yeah, well, I gotta try and get this finished. | 没法 我得把这些弄完 |
[06:01] | I wanna list the house by the end of the week. | 这周结束之前我想把房子挂到网上去 |
[06:03] | Great. Can’t wait to get kicked out soon. | 太棒了 等不及被踢出这个房子了 |
[06:07] | We still having this conversation? | 我们还要再聊这个事吗 |
[06:09] | Are you still uprooting my daughter and I | 你还是要让我和我女儿 |
[06:11] | from the only home we’ve ever known? | 离开我们唯一的家吗 |
[06:12] | No, No. I’m selling our home | 不 我是要把这个房子卖掉 |
[06:14] | so everybody can have a nest egg | 这样大家都能有储蓄金 |
[06:16] | and buy their own homes. | 去买属于自己的房子 |
[06:17] | Whatever. I’ll still be all alone. | 无所谓了 到时我还是独自一人 |
[06:19] | Then go find somebody to be with. | 那就去找个人在一起 |
[06:21] | It’s not that easy! I suck at relationships. | 哪有那么简单 我处理不好感情关系 |
[06:24] | I can’t take care of you anymore, Debs. | 我不能再照顾你了 小黛 |
[06:26] | Of course not. | 我当然知道 |
[06:27] | Look, I got my own family to worry about. | 我有自己的家人要操心 |
[06:29] | – So do I! – We’re adults now, okay? | -我也是 -我们现在是成年人了 好吗 |
[06:32] | This is what adults do. They move on, all right? | 这才是成年人该做的事 向前看 |
[06:35] | Guess I’ll go off and find some random old person to marry. | 看来我只能随便去找个老人嫁了 |
[06:38] | You should do that. | 你确实该这么做 |
[06:39] | I’ll be out of your hair soon enough–don’t worry. | 我马上就不会烦你了 别担心 |
[06:43] | Fuck. | 操 |
[07:07] | Gross! | 好恶心 |
[07:08] | Ass fuck. | 傻逼 |
[07:10] | You shit yourself, Frank. | 你把屎拉自己身上了 弗兰克 |
[07:12] | What the fuck? | 搞什么呢 |
[07:25] | – Frank. – I just shat the bed | -弗兰克 -我刚刚把屎拉在床上了 |
[07:27] | and pissed myself. | 还尿了自己一身 |
[07:29] | I’m lost. | 我迷失了 |
[07:30] | Spent. Used up. | 没用了 油灯枯竭了 |
[07:31] | – You’re just being dramatic. – I’m hopelessly wandering | -太夸张了 -我在这个我不再熟悉的世界 |
[07:34] | in a world I don’t recognize. | 无助地游荡 |
[07:36] | It’s just a bad morning for you. | 你只是今早不太顺利罢了 |
[07:37] | Happens to the best of them. | 那些身强体健的人有时也会这样 |
[07:39] | What are you doing today? | 你今天准备去做什么 |
[07:42] | Uh…nothing. | 没事做 |
[07:44] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[07:46] | Let’s have some fun. | 那我们去找点乐子吧 |
[07:49] | – I don’t feel like it. – Come on. | -我不想去 -别这样 |
[07:50] | It’s like you used to always tell me. | 就像你以前跟我说的 |
[07:52] | Either you run the day, or the day runs you. | 要么你主宰这一天 要么被主宰 |
[07:55] | I said that? | 我说过这话 |
[07:56] | Just get in the shower. | 先去洗洗吧 |
[07:57] | We’re gonna do some Frank things. | 我们去找点弗兰克乐子 |
[08:00] | Frank things? | 弗兰克乐子 |
[08:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:03] | Drinking, scamming– you know, Frank things. | 喝喝酒 骗骗人 类似这样的弗兰克乐子 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:23] | Hey, morning. | 早上好 |
[08:27] | Where you been? | 你上哪去了 |
[08:28] | I, uh, just woke up early, went for a walk. | 我只是 醒得有点早 出去走了走 |
[08:35] | I slept great last night. You? | 我昨晚睡得很好 你呢 |
[08:37] | The moon’s really fuckin’ bright over here. | 这边晚上的月亮是真他妈的亮 |
[08:41] | I’m pretty sure it’s the same everywhere. | 我很确定月亮在哪都一样亮 |
[08:44] | I…guess so. | 大概吧 |
[08:47] | You wanna check out the amenities in this place? | 你想去看看这边的设施吗 |
[08:49] | I’m gonna get some laundry done. | 我想去洗下衣服 |
[08:51] | Sure you don’t wanna hit up the gym… | 你确定不想去健身房锻炼一下 |
[08:54] | go for a little dip in the pool after? | 结束后再去泳池泡一泡吗 |
[08:56] | No. I wanna check to see | 不 我想看看 |
[08:57] | when our furniture’s gettin’ here. | 我们的家具什么时候到 |
[09:02] | Meet up after, then. | 那就待会儿见了 |
[09:03] | Yeah, sure. Not goin’ anywhere. | 当然 我哪都不会去 |
[09:06] | Okay. Yeah, good. | 好的 没问题 |
[09:10] | I’m glad we rented this place. | 我很高兴我们把这租下来了 |
[09:17] | – Carl, morning. – Arthur. | -卡尔 早上好 -亚瑟 |
[09:19] | Beiser’s husband made pound cake. | 拜瑟的丈夫做了磅蛋糕 |
[09:21] | It’s in the break room. Grab some before it’s gone. | 在休息室 趁还没被吃完快去拿点 |
[09:23] | Or I could just eat the crumbs off your vest. | 或者我直接吃你胸口上挂着的碎屑就行 |
[09:25] | Oopsy-doopsy. | 糟糕 |
[09:26] | Got a dog at home, eats up all the crumbs on the floor. | 家里养了一只狗 地板上的碎屑它都能吃完 |
[09:29] | Know what we call her? | 你知道我们叫它什么吗 |
[09:30] | Um…Hoover? | 胡佛[吸尘器] |
[09:31] | Oh, my God, that would have been genius. | 我的天 这个名字太绝了 |
[09:33] | No, her name’s Millie. | 不过它的名字叫米粒 |
[09:34] | Gallagher. | 加拉格 |
[09:39] | Sergeant Stamps. | 斯坦普斯警司 |
[09:40] | Need you to apologize to Mr. McManus, Carl. | 你需要跟麦克马纳斯先生道歉 卡尔 |
[09:43] | That the guy with the Merce-Benz? | 就是开奔驰的那家伙吗 |
[09:44] | He’s filing a brutality claim against you. | 他投诉你暴力出警 |
[09:47] | – Me? What? Why? – I’m gonna go with door number two– | -我 为什么 -我大胆猜是因为 |
[09:49] | slamming the guy against his car. | 你把人家用力按到自己的车上 |
[09:51] | This can all go away. | 问题可以解决的 |
[09:52] | Say a few words, “I’m sorry,” Blah, blah, blah. | 过去说几句”非常抱歉”之类的就行 |
[09:55] | – Seriously? – Most likely, he’ll drop the claim. | -你认真的吗 -他应该就会撤销 |
[09:57] | – It’ll save the department 50K. – So what? | -这样能让警局省下五万块 -所以呢 |
[09:59] | Every time someone complains, | 每次有人来投诉 |
[10:01] | we just apologize and it goes away? | 我们去道歉 然后就解决了 |
[10:02] | If the person’s a rich a-hole with an attorney. | 如果那个人是个有律师的傻逼阔佬的话 |
[10:05] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:07] | You got this, Carl. | 你可以的 卡尔 |
[10:13] | Mr. McManus, | 麦克马纳斯先生 |
[10:14] | Officer Gallagher has something to say to you. | 加拉格警官有话要跟你说 |
[10:16] | Excuse me if I don’t, uh, do a jig. | 很抱歉不能给你跳段舞了 |
[10:18] | I got two dislocated discs in my neck, thanks to you. | 因为我脖子里有两根错位的椎间盘[光盘] 拜你所赐 |
[10:20] | I’m very sorry about that, sir. | 对此我感到很抱歉 先生 |
[10:22] | I was out of line, and it won’t happen again. | 我那天做得太过了 我保证不会有下次 |
[10:26] | Well, I hope we can all put this behind us. | 希望我们可以让这件事翻篇了 |
[10:29] | Officer Gallagher, you may go back to work now. | 加拉格警官 你可以回自己的岗位上去了 |
[10:31] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[10:33] | That’s it? You’re gonna let him get off that easily? | 就这样吗 你打算轻易放过他 |
[10:35] | Gallagher, hold up. | 加拉格 等等 |
[10:40] | I’m a victim here. | 我可是受害者 |
[10:42] | Yes. Yes, you are, sir. | 是的 没错 先生 |
[10:44] | I was simply double-parked in front of my building, | 我在我自己的楼前并排停车 仅此而已 |
[10:47] | and you slammed my body up against my car. | 你把我整个人甩出来 按在车上 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry about that. | 非常抱歉 |
[10:51] | Well, now I know how every Black person in America feels. | 现在我知道美国的黑人是什么感受了 |
[10:56] | Did you actually just say that? | 你说这话认真的吗 |
[10:58] | – Say what? – That you, a privileged piece of shit | -说什么 -你 作为一个享受着特权 |
[11:01] | who evicts people from their apartments | 还把人们从房子里驱逐出来的人 |
[11:03] | can relate to how Black people feel, | 你能知道黑人的感受吗 |
[11:04] | who are literally murdered | 那些实实在在 |
[11:05] | at the hands of the police department? | 死在警察手下的黑人 |
[11:06] | Well, yes, as a matter of fact, | 是的 事实上 |
[11:07] | – I do relate to them. – No, stop. | -我确实感同身受 -别了 住嘴吧 |
[11:09] | I was fine apologizing to your entitled ass | 要我跟你们这种有权势的人道歉 |
[11:11] | to make this all go away, | 息事宁人 这我没问题 |
[11:13] | but I can’t play this game anymore. | 但是这游戏我不想陪你玩了 |
[11:14] | I spent the last few months trying to figure out | 过去的几个月里我一直在想 |
[11:16] | what kind of cop I wanna be, | 我想成为一名什么样的警察 |
[11:17] | and I’ll say this, Sergeant Stamps: | 恕我直言 斯坦普斯警司 |
[11:19] | I haven’t met a lot of good role models here. | 我没有在我们局里看到许多值得学习的榜样 |
[11:21] | – Why don’t we regroup and– – But this jagoff | -不如我们重新… -但是这个傻逼 |
[11:23] | made me realize what kind of cop I wanna be now. | 让我意识到我想成为一名什么样的警察 |
[11:25] | I’m not sure you’ll have much of a choice | 我不认为在这时候 |
[11:27] | – at this point. – I wanna be the type a cop | -你有别的选择 -我想成为的是 |
[11:28] | who stands up for those who don’t have a voice– | 能够为无法发声的人挺身而出的警察 |
[11:30] | the lost, the forgotten. | 就是迷失自我 被人遗忘的人 |
[11:32] | They deserve a fair share, | 他们也应该得到公平 |
[11:34] | even if that means rich pricks like you, Mr. McManus, | 即便那意味着像麦克马纳斯先生你这样的暴发户 |
[11:36] | have to pay the price in order to rebalance the scales of justice. | 得为了正义天平的重新平衡付出代价 |
[11:40] | So, with that being said, | 也就是说 |
[11:41] | I take my apology back. | 我收回我的道歉 |
[11:44] | I’ll see you in court, dickwad. | 那我们法庭见 傻逼 |
[11:49] | Gallagher. | 加拉格 |
[11:50] | Last piece of pound cake! | 最后一块磅蛋糕 |
[11:51] | Goin’ once, goin’ twice, | 一次 两次 |
[11:54] | sold to Arthur Tipping. | 成交 卖给亚瑟·蒂平了 |
[12:07] | All right. All the way down. | 好了 一直走到头 |
[12:11] | All the way down. | 一直走到头 |
[12:14] | Hope I don’t see you here again. | 希望我下次不会在这里见到你了 |
[12:15] | I ain’t never comin’ back to this shithole. | 我死也不会回这鬼地方 |
[12:17] | Then don’t try to kill no more cops or nothin’. | 那就别再干杀害警察的事了 |
[12:19] | I’ll see what I can do about that. | 我尽量吧 |
[12:22] | Really didn’t think I was gonna like it there that much, | 我本来真没想到我会那么喜欢那个地方 |
[12:24] | but everybody’s so friendly and nice. | 但是那里的人都好友善贴心哦 |
[12:26] | How can Louisville be nice | 路易维尔怎么可能是个好地方 |
[12:27] | if they don’t even have pro sports teams? | 那里连职业运动队都没有 |
[12:30] | They have good college B-ball. | 他们的大学篮球队挺不错的 |
[12:31] | – That doesn’t count. – Kev! | -那不算数 -小凯 |
[12:33] | It happened. | 来了 |
[12:34] | Oh, fuck, please don’t tell me | 靠 请别告诉我 |
[12:36] | that that picture with me with a turtleneck | 我穿高领毛衣拍的那张照片 |
[12:37] | – resurfaced on the Internet. – I don’t know about that. | -又出现在网上了 -这我倒不清楚 |
[12:39] | But the money came through, deposited into our account. | 但钱转到我们账上了 |
[12:42] | Look. | 看 |
[12:44] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[12:44] | – That’s a lot of numbers. – Eighty large! | -好多钱啊 -八万呢 |
[12:46] | – How’d ya score that? – We sold our house. | -你们从哪赚的 -我们把房子卖了 |
[12:48] | You got $80,000 for that piece of shit? | 那破房子能卖八万美元 |
[12:51] | Actually, we got $175,000. | 其实售价是17万5 |
[12:53] | – What? – Yep. | -什么 -没错 |
[12:54] | But we had to pay off the bank loan. | 但我们要还银行贷款 |
[12:56] | How’d ya sell it so fast? | 怎么这么快脱手的 |
[12:57] | Developer left us a note on our door | 房地产开放商在我们家门前留了张纸条 |
[12:58] | sayin’ she wanted to buy it. | 她说想买下来 |
[13:00] | It’s official. We’re movin’ to Louisville. | 定了 我们要搬去路易维尔 |
[13:04] | Holy shit, it’s official. We’re movin’ to Louisville. | 我去 这下真定了 我们要搬去路易维尔了 |
[13:07] | Are we really doin’ this, V? | 我们真要这么做吗 小维 |
[13:08] | Of course we’re really doin’ it. | 当然要这么做 |
[13:09] | – You sellin’ the bar, too? – I guess so. | -你们也要卖掉酒吧吗 -应该吧 |
[13:11] | – Absolutely. – And everything in it, V? | -必须的 -酒吧里的所有东西也是吗 小维 |
[13:14] | I mean, what about this? What about Hulu Lamp Girl? | 那这个呢 草裙舞女灯怎么办 |
[13:17] | I love her. | 我超爱她的 |
[13:18] | You didn’t even know she was here, Kev. | 你本来都不知道有这玩意 小凯 |
[13:20] | I knew exactly where she– | 我当然清清楚楚… |
[13:21] | No! Hulu Lamp Girl! | 别啊 草裙女郎灯 |
[13:24] | Hey, you guys. | 你们好啊 |
[13:26] | Hey. We sold our house. | 我们把房子卖了 |
[13:28] | Wait. What? | 等下 什么 |
[13:30] | Yeah, they’re gonna become college basketball fans. | 没错 他们要成为大学篮球球迷了 |
[13:32] | Hey, Tommy, don’t ever say that again. | 汤米 别再这么说了 |
[13:34] | We’re movin’ to Louisville. | 我们要搬去路易维尔 |
[13:35] | No! Why is everybody leaving me? | 不 为什么所有人都要离我而去 |
[13:38] | Oh, you can come visit. | 你可以来看我们啊 |
[13:39] | We’re gonna have plenty of room in our new house. | 我们的新家会有很多房间 |
[13:43] | Why do you guys have such a good relationship? | 你们俩的感情怎么能这么好 |
[13:45] | – We work on it. – Sex. | -有在努力经营啦 -打炮 |
[13:47] | I can’t even find a partner. | 我连个伴都找不到 |
[13:49] | Kev, what’s wrong with me? | 小凯 我到底是怎么了 |
[13:59] | Never ask a guy that question. | 绝对不要问男人这个问题 |
[14:01] | There is nothin’ wrong with you. | 你好着呢 |
[14:02] | Not true. | 不是这样的 |
[14:03] | Everybody I’ve ever dated has treated me like shit. | 我约会过的所有人都对我很不好 |
[14:06] | That’s because you treat yourself like shit. | 那是因为你也是这样对你自己的 |
[14:07] | You have to love yourself | 你得先爱你自己 |
[14:09] | before anyone else is gonna love you. | 才会有人来爱你 |
[14:10] | Cute. And total bullshit. | 真鸡汤 但就是胡扯罢了 |
[14:12] | – No, it isn’t. – It is. | -不是的 -就是 |
[14:14] | That’s just what people say when they can’t find a partner. | 找不到伴的人才会说这种话 |
[14:20] | Where are you goin’? | 你要去哪儿 |
[14:21] | Find somebody who can give me a better answer. | 去找能给我更好答案的人 |
[14:26] | Spare some change. | 施舍点零钱吧 |
[14:28] | Any little bit will help. | 每一份爱心都是莫大的帮助 |
[14:30] | Please. | 求求了 |
[14:30] | Anything will help. | 多少都行 |
[14:30] | 帮助这位盲人 和他的盲人儿子 | |
[14:33] | – Spare change, please! – Get out of the street! | -请施舍点零钱吧 -别站马路上 |
[14:36] | Spare change. Help me feed my family. | 施舍点零钱 助我养活家人 |
[14:39] | We’re homeless. | 我们是流浪汉 |
[14:41] | Hey, Frank, isn’t this is fun? | 弗兰克 这是不是很好玩 |
[14:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:47] | What are you fellas doin’? Gonna get smushed! | 你们在干吗呢 会被轧成肉泥的 |
[14:50] | – Wait, wh-who is this? – Oh, what’s goin’ on? | -等等 你哪位 -怎么回事 |
[14:53] | Name’s Lester. I’m not gonna hurt ya. | 我叫莱斯特 我不会伤害你们的 |
[14:55] | Did he say Chester? | 他是说切斯特吗 |
[14:56] | Lester. | 莱斯特 |
[14:58] | You were out in the middle of the street. | 你们走在大马路中间了 |
[15:00] | Here, take this. | 来 拿着 |
[15:04] | Promise me you’ll go home now. | 答应我你们现在就回家 |
[15:05] | C-can I lead you in the right direction? | 我能给你们指个方向吗 |
[15:07] | Twenty bucks is not gonna cut it–we got bills to pay. | 20块怎么够 我们还要付账单呢 |
[15:10] | How’d ya know it was a 20? | 你怎么知道是20块 |
[15:12] | I have a keen sense of– | 我对这方面很灵敏… |
[15:13] | My father has partial vision in his left eye. | 我父亲的左眼有部分视力 |
[15:16] | Come on, son, we gotta go get some more money. | 走吧 儿子 我们还得讨多一些钱 |
[15:19] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 别走了 |
[15:22] | Aw, jeez. Here’s a hundy. | 天啊 这是100块 |
[15:24] | Is this enough to keep you guys out of traffic? | 应该够你们不去车流中间乞讨了吧 |
[15:29] | – Yes, it is. – Okay. | -够了 -好 |
[15:30] | Great. Now, please, go home. | 太好了 你们快回家去吧 |
[15:37] | Stay safe! | 注意安全 |
[15:40] | Well, that was fun. | 确实挺好玩 |
[15:42] | Hey, let’s go spend some money. | 我们去花钱爽一下吧 |
[16:00] | How’s it goin’? | 好啊 |
[16:02] | This treadmill taken? | 这台跑步机有人用吗 |
[16:05] | What? | 什么 |
[16:06] | Nothin’. | 没事 |
[16:08] | You just go back to workin’ those ripped, sweaty abs. | 你接着练你那凹凸有致 大汗淋漓的腹肌吧 |
[16:13] | Okay, let’s see, uh… | 好了 我看看… |
[16:15] | cross-country running? | 越野模式 |
[16:17] | Sure. | 可以 |
[16:18] | Incline…five. | 斜度 5 |
[16:20] | Speed…20? | 速度 20吗 |
[16:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:45] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[16:48] | Never put the speed higher than eight on these new ones. | 用这些新机器时千万不能把速度调到8以上 |
[16:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | Virgin? | 第一次吗 |
[16:57] | Only at fancy treadmills. | 第一次用这么高级的跑步机而已 |
[17:00] | Just move in? | 刚搬来的 |
[17:02] | I did. | 是的 |
[17:03] | Think you’ll like it here. | 我觉得你会喜欢这里 |
[17:05] | I think I will, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[17:10] | Me and my ripped, sweaty abs | 我和我凹凸有致 大汗淋漓的腹肌 |
[17:12] | will see ya around some time. | 会和你再见的 |
[17:45] | Shitty-ass moon. | 该死的月亮 |
[17:48] | Looks good. | 不错 |
[17:59] | – Morning! – Jesus! | -早啊 -天呐 |
[18:00] | Or is it afternoon already? | 还是说已经下午了 |
[18:02] | Your dog’s wearing a diaper. | 你的狗穿了尿布 |
[18:04] | Miss Suzannah. She’s a breeding dog. | 它叫苏珊娜小姐 是只育种犬 |
[18:06] | It’s her time of the month. | 它来大姨妈了 |
[18:08] | That’s fuckin’ weird. | 真他妈怪 |
[18:09] | Hey, you know where I can find the laundry in this shithole? | 你知道这个破地方的洗衣房在哪吗 |
[18:11] | You know, I couldn’t help but notice | 我不禁注意到 |
[18:12] | that you just hanged some sort of…curtain? | 你刚才挂了类似窗帘的东西 |
[18:15] | Sorry. Who are you again? | 不好意思 你哪位 |
[18:17] | Melanie Runkin, on-site manager. | 梅兰妮·罗金 物业经理 |
[18:18] | We met after your husband signed the lease. | 你丈夫签租约后我们见过面 |
[18:20] | From the South Side, right? | 从南区搬来的 对吧 |
[18:22] | – What about it? – They probably do things differently down there, | -怎么了 -那边的习惯可能和这边不一样 |
[18:25] | but here at the Arlington Grove, | 但在阿林顿苑这里 |
[18:26] | we have a… A whites-only policy. | 我们有个”仅限白色”的规定 |
[18:29] | That’s some racist-ass shit. | 那有点种族歧视啊 |
[18:31] | I’m talking about curtains. | 我说的是窗帘 |
[18:33] | You can read the guidelines in the CCNRs. | 要求都写在《住户条限》了 |
[18:35] | – Come on, Miss Suzannah. – The CCN what? | -走吧 苏珊娜小姐 -条什么 |
[18:37] | Bye! | 再见 |
[18:39] | Poor fucking dog. | 这狗真他妈可怜 |
[18:44] | It’s about 1,600 square feet, | 大约有150平方米 |
[18:46] | not counting the back storage area. | 还不算后面的储存空间 |
[18:48] | Two blocks away from the El. | 离轻轨两个街区远 |
[18:50] | Kev, we’re not keeping those things. | 小凯 这些东西都不要了 |
[18:51] | Yes, we are! | 不 要留着 |
[18:53] | Okay? Yes. | 可以吗 那好 |
[18:55] | That would be great. | 太好了 |
[18:57] | All right, I’ll see you there. | 好的 到时候见 |
[18:59] | That was our commercial real-estate agent. | 是我们的商业房产中介打来的 |
[19:01] | He’s coming by to check out the Alibi. | 他要过来看一下艾莱柏 |
[19:03] | He said it should sell pretty easily. | 他说这里应该很容易售出 |
[19:06] | That’s our cue to go. | 这话代表我们该走了 |
[19:07] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[19:09] | If you’re selling, | 如果你们要把店卖了 |
[19:09] | we need to start dating other bars. | 我们就得开始物色其他酒吧了 |
[19:11] | We gotta find our new home. | 我们得给自己找个新家 |
[19:13] | Wait, so th-that’s it? You’re just leavin’ us? | 等等 就这样了吗 你们就这样离开我们 |
[19:15] | See ya. | 再见 |
[19:18] | V, we need to slow down a little bit here. | 小维 我们得稍微缓一缓 |
[19:21] | We are moving forward. | 我们在向前走 |
[19:22] | All of this is in our rearview mirror! | 这一切都成为过去了 |
[19:25] | Not mine! | 对我来说不是过去 |
[19:26] | – Yo. What up? – Hey. | -还好吗 -嗨 |
[19:27] | Hey, I’m glad to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[19:28] | Hey, yeah, I, uh, came by to grab the sink from Stan’s old apartment? | 我是来拿斯坦旧公寓的水槽的 |
[19:31] | You guys said I could have it for the remodel? | 你们说过我可以拿去改建用 |
[19:32] | Yeah, yeah, come on. I’m really glad you’re here. | 对对 跟我来 你来我真的太开心了 |
[19:34] | I…I need a guy chat right now, I’m– | 我现在需要找个兄弟谈谈 |
[19:38] | I-I need some support. | 我需要一点支持 |
[19:39] | Well, I’m kind of pressed for time–can it wait? | 我没什么时间 你能等等吗 |
[19:41] | Not really. | 不太能 |
[19:41] | – Hey, Lip. – Yeah. | -嗨 利普 -嗨 |
[19:42] | You can ransack our place. Take whatever you need. | 你可以去我们家拿东西 需要什么拿什么 |
[19:45] | – What do you mean? – We sold our house. | -你什么意思 -我们把房子卖了 |
[19:47] | Wait, wait, wait–you what? | 等等 你们什么 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:51] | We did. | 我们把房子卖了 |
[19:54] | I’m just hearin’ about this now? | 现在才告诉我 |
[19:56] | Well, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. You know? | 我刚才就是想跟你说这事 |
[19:58] | I’m feeling a little unmoored here. | 我有点感觉空落落的 |
[20:00] | You guys didn’t even do any renovations. | 你们甚至都没做过翻新 |
[20:02] | No, buyers are just gonna knock it down. | 没有 买家只会把它拆了 |
[20:04] | Fuck me. Who is this person? | 我操 这人是谁啊 |
[20:05] | Developer. Left a note in our door. | 开发商 在我们家门口留了纸条 |
[20:07] | I’m sure she left one in yours, too. | 她肯定也给你家留了 |
[20:08] | They wanna buy three houses on the block. | 他们想在这个街区买三栋房子 |
[20:10] | You serious? I been bustin’ my ass to fix the place to sell, | 真的吗 我为了卖房累死累活修那个地方 |
[20:12] | and you guys get an offer just like that? | 你们这么简单就卖出去了吗 |
[20:13] | 175 large. | 卖了17万5千 |
[20:16] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[20:19] | You still got that note? | 那张纸条你还留着吗 |
[20:20] | I should. Let me check. | 应该还留着 我看看 |
[20:22] | Hey, Lip? | 利普 |
[20:23] | – Lip. – Yeah. | -利普 -怎么了 |
[20:24] | Guy chat? Kitchen sink? | 兄弟谈话怎么办 还有厨房水槽 |
[20:25] | Yeah, shit, I’m sorry, Kev. | 我知道 妈的 对不起 小凯 |
[20:27] | This is kind of a lot for me to process right now. | 我现在得先好好消化一下这件事 |
[20:29] | – Yeah, how do ya think I feel? – Ah, here it is. | -是啊 你觉得我是什么感受 -在这里 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 就是这个 |
[20:33] | All right, I’ma call her right now. | 好 我现在就给她打电话 |
[20:34] | And, Kev, I’ll call you later, all right? | 小凯 我一会再打给你 好吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah, sure thing. Great talk. | 好 没问题 跟你聊得真开心 |
[20:37] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢了 拜拜 |
[20:40] | Fuck. | 操 |
[20:44] | You guys aren’t gonna be my neighbors anymore. | 你们很快就不再是我的邻居了 |
[20:56] | Despite all of this | 虽然这事 |
[20:57] | potentially turning into a major lawsuit for the department, | 可能会导致警局摊上一个大官司 |
[20:59] | I was very inspired by your speech. | 但你那番话给了我很大启发 |
[21:02] | Thank you, sir– uh, ma’am. | 谢谢你 长官 长官女士 |
[21:04] | Reminded me of why I became a police officer | 让我想起我当初为什么 |
[21:06] | – in the first place. – Really? | -想成为警察 -真的吗 |
[21:08] | Your words– | 你的话 |
[21:10] | brought a tear to my eye. | 让我眼眶湿润 |
[21:12] | – Is that so? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[21:13] | It was beautiful. But you made the wrong choice. | 说得很动人 但你做了错误的选择 |
[21:16] | Went against the department. | 跟局里作对 |
[21:18] | So you’re gonna fire me? | 所以你要开除我吗 |
[21:19] | Oh, no, no, no, no. I can’t fire you. | 不不不 我不能开除你 |
[21:21] | Union won’t let me. But I can demote you. | 工会不允许 但我可以给你降职 |
[21:23] | Demote me? | 给我降职 |
[21:26] | Welcome to your new job, Meter Maid Gallagher. | 欢迎来到你的新工作 处理违章停车女警加拉格 |
[21:47] | I missed your fucking green little leprechaun ass. | 我好想你这绿色小妖精啊 |
[22:15] | Jack-fuckin’-pot, baby. | 中大奖了 宝贝 |
[22:25] | Hey, Tami. | 塔米 |
[22:28] | We were just talking about | 我们刚在聊 |
[22:29] | all the hair you grow during a pregnancy. | 怀孕期间会猛长毛发 |
[22:31] | Oh, God, don’t remind me. | 天 别提了 |
[22:32] | whenever I would shave my thighs, | 我每次刮完大腿 |
[22:34] | it would grow back the next day. | 第二天就会长回来 |
[22:35] | It was like I was living in hair shorts. | 就像我住在毛发短裤里一样 |
[22:37] | Kids are a pain in the ass. | 小孩太烦人了 |
[22:39] | Uh, what are you doin’ here? Need a haircut? | 你来干什么 要理发吗 |
[22:41] | I need a life. I’m trying to figure out | 我需要生活 我想弄明白 |
[22:43] | how to find a relationship that lasts. | 怎么才能找到一段长久的感情 |
[22:45] | – You single? – Yeah. | -你单身吗 -是的 |
[22:47] | Ooh, lucky! | 真幸运 |
[22:49] | No. I hate it. | 不 我很讨厌 |
[22:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:52] | I mean, I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想一个人 |
[22:54] | Well, I wish I were sometimes. | 我有时倒希望自己是一个人 |
[22:55] | Ooh, me too! | 我也是 |
[22:57] | How can you guys say that? | 你们怎么能这么说 |
[22:58] | – Easier. – Yeah, you get to make all the decisions yourself. | -更轻松 -是啊 你可以自己做所有决定 |
[23:01] | – Don’t have to deal with anybody else’s baggage. – Exactly. | -不用管别人的看法 -没错 |
[23:05] | No. I want someone to share a life with. | 不 我想要一个可以分享生活的人 |
[23:07] | I mean, I wanna take care of someone. | 我想要照顾别人 |
[23:09] | I don’t know, Debs. | 我说不好 小黛 |
[23:10] | I-it’s possible you might be alone the rest of your life. | 有可能 你余生都会是一个人 |
[23:14] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[23:16] | I just mean that your parents were really shitty role models. | 我是说你父母是对糟糕的楷模 |
[23:20] | Yeah, they were pretty shitty. | 嗯 他们确实很烂 |
[23:22] | Yeah. They didn’t teach you how to connect, | 他们没教你怎么和他人建立良好关系 |
[23:25] | be vulnerable, | 展露脆弱的一面 |
[23:26] | resolve conflict, communicate, compromise. | 解决矛盾 沟通 妥协 |
[23:30] | Damn, that’s some real talk! | 我去 你讲得真够深刻 |
[23:31] | I didn’t even know those were things I was supposed to do. | 我都不知道我该做到这些事 |
[23:33] | Yeah, and it’s not your fault | 你不知道这些事 |
[23:34] | that you don’t know those things. | 并不是你的错 |
[23:36] | Yeah. It’s Frank’s fault. | 嗯 都怪弗兰克 |
[23:39] | Yeah. It is. | 是的 |
[23:42] | I mean, he ruined love for me. | 他毁了我的爱情 |
[23:58] | Thank you, doll. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[24:00] | See you soon, Frank. | 回头见 弗兰克 |
[24:03] | Bye. | 拜 |
[24:04] | Sounds like everything worked out okay | 听上去在浪漫方面 |
[24:06] | in the romance department. | 一切都很顺利 |
[24:07] | I don’t know about romance, | 浪不浪漫我不知道 |
[24:10] | but I’m still really good at fucking. | 但我的床技仍然一流 |
[24:14] | Frank Gallagher’s still got it. | 弗兰克·加拉格宝刀未老 |
[25:43] | Forgot your towel? | 忘带毛巾了吗 |
[25:44] | Yeah, I didn’t even think of it. | 我都没想到要带 |
[25:46] | Here. We have extras. They’re clean. | 给 我们有多余的 干净的 |
[25:49] | – Thank you. – We’re in apartment 203. | -谢谢 -我们住203号公寓 |
[25:51] | Just bring it back some time. | 找个时间还回来就好 |
[25:52] | – Washed. – Alan. | -要洗过 -艾伦 |
[25:54] | Of course he’s gonna wash it before he returns it. | 他当然会洗干净再还回来 |
[25:57] | I don’t know–he didn’t shower before he jumped in the pool. | 我可说不好 他跳进泳池前也没冲澡 |
[26:01] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[26:02] | He’s a stickler for rules. | 他拘泥于规章制度 |
[26:03] | – It’s written right there. – Sorry about that. | -上面写了的 -抱歉 |
[26:04] | 警告 没有救生员 禁止跳水 泳池守则 14岁以下者必须有成人陪同 仅限住户使用 下水前请冲澡 禁止跑步 打闹 | |
[26:06] | Didn’t see it, but won’t happen again. | 刚才没看到 以后不会了 |
[26:08] | I promise, Alan. | 我保证 艾伦 |
[26:11] | I’ll let it go this time. | 这次我就不计较了 |
[26:12] | – Thanks. – You just move in? | -谢谢 -你刚搬来吗 |
[26:15] | I did. With my husband. | 是的 跟我老公一起来的 |
[26:17] | Here. Sit, sit. | 过来坐吧 |
[26:21] | I’m Jill. And Alan, of course. | 我是吉尔 他是艾伦 你已经知道了 |
[26:24] | – Ian. – So, Ian, | -我是伊恩 -那么 伊恩 |
[26:26] | what do you do, besides contaminate our pool? | 除了污染我们的泳池之外 你还做什么 |
[26:28] | Stop, Alan! | 够了 艾伦 |
[26:29] | It has chlorine in it. | 泳池里有氯的 |
[26:32] | He’s only joking with you. | 他逗你玩的 |
[26:34] | That’s okay, I don’t mind. | 没事 我不介意 |
[26:35] | I, uh, have actually never lived in a place like this before, | 我其实从没在这样的地方生活过 |
[26:38] | so this is all new to me. | 所以一切对我来说都是全新体验 |
[26:40] | I grew up on the South Side my whole life. | 我在南区长大 |
[26:41] | Well, you’re gonna love it on the West Side. | 你会爱上西区的 |
[26:43] | There’s so much to do over here. | 有很多事可以做 |
[26:45] | The restaurants, cafes… yoga studios. | 餐厅 咖啡馆 瑜伽馆 |
[27:04] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey, what are you doin’ here? | -哥们 -你在这做什么 |
[27:06] | Came by to see how your first day in the new job was. | 过来看看你在新岗位上的第一天过得怎么样 |
[27:09] | I think I’m gonna like it– | 我觉得我会喜欢的 |
[27:09] | drill on the street and whatnot. | 在街上磨练什么的 |
[27:11] | Finally feel like I have a purpose. | 终于感觉自己有目标了 |
[27:12] | Good for you. | 真好 |
[27:13] | What are you doin’ in that thing? | 你为什么开着那玩意 |
[27:15] | Sometimes I like to take it for a little joy ride. | 有时我会开它出来兜风 |
[27:18] | Usually people take out a Landi or a ‘Stang for a joy ride. | 一般人们都是开兰博基尼或者福特野马兜风 |
[27:21] | Arthur Tipping takes out the meter maid vehicle. | 亚瑟·蒂平开违停女警的车 |
[27:23] | Hey, I know you don’t think I’m very adventurous. | 我知道你不觉得我很有冒险精神 |
[27:25] | – True statement. – But I can prove you wrong. | -大实话 -但我能证明你看错我了 |
[27:28] | How? You gonna steal a doughnut from 7-Eleven? | 怎么证明 你准备去便利店偷个甜甜圈 |
[27:30] | Break up a fight on a playground? | 制止操场上的斗殴 |
[27:32] | Talk too loud in church? | 在教堂大声喧哗吗 |
[27:33] | I happen to have a very wild side. | 其实我有很狂野的一面 |
[27:36] | You know the “Renegade” challenge? | 你知道”变节”挑战吗 |
[27:37] | Yeah? What of it? | 知道 怎么了 |
[27:38] | You and me, let’s go. | 你和我 对决 |
[27:41] | We’re officers of the law. | 我们是执法人员 |
[27:42] | And I’m on duty. | 而且我还在上班呢 |
[27:44] | What’s that I hear? You’re a scared little pussy? | 你说什么 你是个没胆的怂逼 |
[27:46] | Bitch, you don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 贱人 你不知道你在说什么 |
[27:48] | And you’re not on TikTok. | 而且你也没在玩抖音 |
[27:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[27:54] | That’s my song! | 这是我的歌 |
[28:02] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[28:08] | Watch and learn, nerd. | 学着点 呆子 |
[28:36] | – You Lip? – Yeah, yeah. | -你是利普吗 -对 |
[28:38] | Hey, Flavia. | 我是弗拉维娅 |
[28:41] | – Thanks for reaching out. – Yeah, yeah, you got it. | -感谢你联系我 -当然当然 |
[28:43] | So, uh, look, I got the note you left on our door, | 我看到了你留在我家门前的字条 |
[28:46] | and, uh, the Balls said you bought their house? | 博尔夫妇说你买下了他们家的房子 |
[28:47] | Oh, my boss did. I’m just helpin’ her out. | 是我老板买的 我只是协助她 |
[28:49] | She’s lookin’ for three houses in a row on this block, | 她想在这个街区买三栋相连的房子 |
[28:51] | and we just acquired that one. | 我们刚买下了那一栋 |
[28:54] | Oh, the old Milkovich house. | 米尔科维奇家的旧宅 |
[28:55] | So–so my house would be the third. | 所以我的房子是第三栋 |
[28:56] | If you’re willin’ to sell. | 如果你愿意卖 |
[28:58] | Could offer you 200K for the land. | 我们可以出20万买下这块地 |
[29:00] | New development goin’ up. | 我们要在这里建新房 |
[29:02] | Oh, you’re pushin’ people out, huh? | 你们在把大家逼走 是吗 |
[29:05] | You know folks have lived here for generations. | 你知道很多家都在这住了好几代了 |
[29:07] | Be unrecognizable soon. | 很快这里就会面目全非了 |
[29:08] | I got another appointment in, uh, ten minutes, so… | 我还有个预约 在十分钟后 所以 |
[29:11] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[29:12] | I could, uh, send over the paperwork for you to sign. | 我这就可以把文件送过来让你签字 |
[29:15] | Money would be wired into your account | 钱会直接打入你的账户 |
[29:17] | in under two weeks. | 在两周之内 |
[29:22] | Look, since I’m the last man standing | 既然我是最后一家 |
[29:24] | and, uh, you need my house to finish the project, | 你们需要我的房子来开展项目 |
[29:27] | seems only fair I get more than $200. | 20万有点少了 |
[29:29] | Well, how much you thinkin’? | 你觉得多少合适 |
[29:32] | I couldn’t see myself selling for less than $300. | 少于30万不卖 |
[29:35] | We could, uh, probably make $250 work. | 我们也许能出到25万 |
[29:38] | Two seventy-five? | 27万5 |
[29:40] | You drive a hard bargain, Mr. Gallagher. | 你还价真狠 加拉格先生 |
[29:43] | Let me talk to my boss. | 让我请示一下我老板 |
[29:45] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[29:58] | Get out of the road, Grandma! | 靠边 老太婆 |
[30:00] | What the fu– | 搞什么 |
[30:00] | I can go faster than you with my eyes closed | 我闭着眼撸着管 |
[30:02] | and my dick in my hand. | 都能比你快 |
[30:03] | Yeah, very, very funny. | 非常非常好笑 |
[30:05] | All right, nothin’ to see. Move along. | 好了 没什么可看的 快走开 |
[30:12] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[30:13] | Please, please, please, I’m right here, I’m right here. | 拜托了拜托了 我来了我来了 |
[30:15] | Sorry. Meter’s expired. | 抱歉 你超时了 |
[30:17] | I know. I remembered when I was already in line. | 我知道 我排上队才想起来 |
[30:20] | I didn’t wanna leave and lose my spot, man. | 我不想重新排队 |
[30:21] | Come on, you know how long it takes in the post office. | 拜托 你知道邮局有多慢 |
[30:23] | Look, I’m just doin’ my job, buddy. | 我只是执行公务 |
[30:26] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[30:27] | How much is the ticket? | 要罚多少钱 |
[30:29] | I got furloughed last week, and– | 我上周刚被停职 |
[30:31] | Hey, shit for brains, better not ticket my car. | 蠢货 你最好别给我的车开罚单 |
[30:33] | Seriously, have you nothing better to do | 说真的 你除了当个 |
[30:35] | than be a bottom-feeding scumbag | 只能靠干这个活下去的人渣 |
[30:36] | who can’t make a living any other way? | 没有别的事可做了吗 |
[30:43] | You know what? You can go, son. | 这样 你走吧 小子 |
[30:45] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[30:46] | Seriously, no ticket for you. | 真的 不罚你了 |
[30:48] | – Seriously? – Seriously. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[30:50] | I’m the type a cop who gives the poor man a break | 我是那种每次都无条件 |
[30:52] | every single time, no questions asked. | 放穷人一马的警察 |
[30:54] | Okay, great. Thank you. | 好的 太好了 多谢 |
[30:59] | However, as for you, | 但至于你 |
[31:01] | I’m going to make people like you pay every single time. | 我会让你这种人每次都付出代价 |
[31:04] | You rich fucks are goin’ down. | 你们这帮傻逼富人去死吧 |
[31:09] | Hey, girls, I need to tell you somethin’. | 姑娘们 我得跟你们说件事 |
[31:11] | Sometimes change needs to happen, | 有时候我们需要做出改变 |
[31:14] | and when it does, at first, it’s really hard. | 在改变时 一开始会很难受 |
[31:16] | But in the long run, | 但长远来看 |
[31:18] | it’s always for the best. | 都会让生活更美好 |
[31:20] | Well, not always. I mean, I had to change foster families | 好吧 不都是 我当初被寄养时 |
[31:23] | from the Butterfields to the Carrias, | 得从巴特菲尔德家换到科瑞亚家 |
[31:24] | and that wasn’t so great. | 结果并不怎么好 |
[31:25] | The Carrias liked to beat me with belts | 科瑞亚家爱用皮带 |
[31:29] | and slippers and hairbrushes. | 拖鞋和梳子打我 |
[31:31] | Yeah, come to think of it… | 对啊 这样一想 |
[31:33] | change is really, really bad. | 改变非常非常不好 |
[31:34] | Kev, what are you doin’? Just tell them. | 小凯 你在干什么 直接告诉她们 |
[31:36] | Girls, we are leaving Chicago | 姑娘们 我们要离开芝加哥 |
[31:38] | and moving to Louisville. Cool? Cool. | 搬去路易维尔了 好吗 好 |
[31:40] | That’s exactly what I was doing, | 我就是在说这个 |
[31:41] | but I was trying to do it in a delicate way. | 只是想用一种更温柔的方式 |
[31:43] | Well, it wasn’t workin’. | 一点都不管用 |
[31:44] | Afternoon, my fellow Americans. | 下午好 我的美国同胞们 |
[31:47] | – Hey, Frank! – The finest beer | -嗨 弗兰克 -来杯最好的啤酒 |
[31:49] | – for me and my son. – I’ll take a Coke. | -给我和我儿子 -我来杯可乐就行了 |
[31:51] | Hey, Frank. Been waitin’ for you. | 弗兰克 一直在等你呢 |
[31:53] | Hey, are you okay? Debbie, the hell you doing? | 老爸你还好吗 黛比 你在干嘛 |
[31:56] | Back up, Liam! You ruined love for me! | 后退 利亚姆 你毁了我的爱情 |
[31:59] | I’ll be alone the rest of my life! | 我会孤独终老了 |
[32:00] | That’s true! | 没错 |
[32:01] | The only way you’ll ever have love | 你能得到真爱的唯一方法 |
[32:04] | is to find someone who’s even a bigger loser you are. | 就是找一个比你还失败的废物 |
[32:07] | Then they won’t leave you! | 那样对方就不会离开你了 |
[32:10] | – Jesus! – Get off! | -天呐 -走吧 |
[32:13] | Come on, Franny. | 走 弗兰妮 |
[32:14] | Are you okay? She break anything? | 你还好吗 她有伤到你哪里吗 |
[32:16] | You all right there, Frank? | 你没事吧 弗兰克 |
[32:18] | Never better. | 好得不得了 |
[32:23] | Guess we can scratch bar fight off the list. | 看来可以把在酒吧打架从待做事项上划掉了 |
[32:26] | God! | 天呐 |
[32:27] | Kev, there’s something wrong with the beer. | 小凯 这啤酒怎么不对劲 |
[32:30] | – I tapped it this morning. – It tastes like poison. | -我今早上才开的酒 -喝起来就像毒药一样 |
[32:33] | – It’s fine. – Maybe try bottled beer. | -没问题啊 -要不试试瓶装啤酒吧 |
[32:35] | Yeah, can you get him a Heisler, V? | 小维 你能给他拿瓶海斯勒吗 |
[32:46] | What the hell, Frank? | 你搞什么 弗兰克 |
[32:48] | My body’s rejecting alcohol. | 我的身体拒绝摄入酒精 |
[32:51] | Jesus, Frank. | 天呐 弗兰克 |
[32:55] | Here, try these. | 再试试这些吧 |
[32:57] | – I’m scared. – It’s just like you told me. | -我很害怕 -就像你曾经给我说的那样 |
[32:59] | Feel the fear and do it anyway. | 直面恐惧 该上就上 |
[33:01] | I said that? | 我说过吗 |
[33:02] | I’m sure you intended to at some point. | 我肯定你曾经打算说这样的话 |
[33:15] | It’s no use, son. | 没用的 儿子 |
[33:18] | Who am I without alcohol? | 都喝不了酒了 我还是谁啊 |
[33:20] | You’re Frank Gallagher! | 你是弗兰克·加拉格啊 |
[33:21] | It’s my one true love. | 这是我唯一的真爱 |
[33:24] | But now she’s rejecting me. | 但她现在都拒绝我了 |
[33:40] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[33:41] | You again. | 又是你 |
[33:43] | Well, I am the on-site manager. | 毕竟我是物业经理 |
[33:45] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[33:46] | – Haven’t gottenour furniture yet. – Okay. | -我还没收到家具 -好的 |
[33:49] | You know when it’s comin’? | 你知道什么时候送来吗 |
[33:50] | I’m not exactly sure why I would know that. | 我不知道我为什么应该知道 |
[33:53] | Where did you order it from? | 你在哪里买的 |
[33:55] | Order it? No. It’s the shit you guys had. | 买的 不是 就是你们的东西啊 |
[33:56] | I want to help you, but I’m very confused. | 我很想帮助你 但我没明白 |
[34:00] | The furniture, like in the apartment | 就是你带我们参观公寓时 |
[34:02] | on the tour you showed us– where’s ours? | 看到的那些家具啊 我们的在哪儿 |
[34:07] | I get it now. | 我明白你意思了 |
[34:09] | The apartments, they don’t come with furniture. | 公寓都不配套家具的 |
[34:11] | – Wait, what? – They’re unfurnished. | -等等 什么 -都不带家具 |
[34:14] | Why the hell’d you show us one that had furniture, then? | 那你为什么带我们参观配套家具的公寓 |
[34:16] | Uh, that was a model. | 那只是样板房 |
[34:19] | An example of how an apartment can look. | 给你展示公寓可能的样子 |
[34:22] | Okay, hold on. So we don’t get any furniture. | 打住 所以我们没有任何家具 |
[34:24] | No, I’m sorry. But that is very cute. | 很抱歉 没有 但你真是太可爱了 |
[34:26] | I’ve never had anyone ask me that before. | 以前从没人这样问过我 |
[34:28] | It’s not fucking cute, lady, | 这他妈一点也不可爱 女人 |
[34:29] | you should’ve told us that shit before we signed the stupid-ass lease. | 在我们签下那傻逼租约前你就该告诉我们的 |
[34:32] | You and your fuckin’ weird-ass dog. | 你和你的傻狗 |
[34:38] | Don’t tell me I’m fuckin’ cute | 别说老子可爱 |
[34:39] | for your fuckin’ bullshit, lady. | 放你妈的屁 女人 |
[34:43] | Fuck it! You owe me some chairs. | 不管了 你欠我几把椅子 |
[34:48] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[34:49] | – You can’t take those. – Like hell I can’t, bitch! | -你不能拿走那些 -老子当然能 贱人 |
[34:52] | But they’re for everyone. | 那些椅子是公用的 |
[34:53] | Well, guess they shouldn’t charge so much rent | 那他们就不该收那么高的房租 |
[34:55] | for an apartment don’t have no fuckin’ furniture! | 破公寓连半件家具都没有 |
[34:57] | You gotta put the chair back, Mickey. | 把那些椅子放回去 米奇 |
[35:01] | What the hell are you doin’ in the pool? | 你他妈在泳池里干什么 |
[35:02] | This is Jill and Alan. | 这是吉尔和艾伦 |
[35:05] | I don’t give a shit if it’s Siegfried & Roy. | 就算是赌城传奇魔术师老子也不在乎 |
[35:07] | I’m out here gettin’ harassed left and right | 我在这破地方 |
[35:09] | from everybody in this dump, | 到处受欺负 |
[35:10] | and you’re in the pool playin’ fuckin’ footsie with these two! | 你却在泳池里跟这两人调情 |
[35:12] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[35:14] | Hey, you can’t take the chairs. | 你不能拿走这些椅子 |
[35:16] | We’re gonna get fined or evicted. | 我们会被罚款 甚至被驱逐 |
[35:18] | You know, I don’t give a shit! | 我才不在乎 |
[35:21] | You know what? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, | 你去死吧 你优越个屁啊 |
[35:23] | just like everybody else in the fuckin’ West Side! | 傻逼西区所有人都一个鸟样 |
[35:25] | This place blows! I’m out of here! | 这地方烂透了 我要离开这里 |
[35:37] | That your husband? | 那是你丈夫吗 |
[35:38] | Yep. | 是的 |
[35:39] | Passionate. | 很热情 |
[35:41] | Yep. | 是的 |
[35:45] | All right, just a couple more minutes, love. | 再等几分钟就好了 亲爱的 |
[35:50] | – Guess what. – Hey, babe. | -你猜怎么着 -嗨 宝贝 |
[35:51] | Brought back the cleaning supplies. | 我把清洁用具带回来了 |
[35:52] | Don’t need it anymore. We’re sellin’ the house. | 现在用不到了 我们要把房子卖了 |
[35:55] | I know, that’s…that’s why you’ve been spending | 我知道 所以你才花那么多时间 |
[35:57] | – so much time on it. – No, I mean we’re selling | -装修那里 -不 我是指 |
[35:59] | the house, like, right now, right? | 现在就把这房子卖了 知道吗 |
[36:01] | I just talked to a realtor who works for a developer | 我刚和一个房产经纪人谈过 |
[36:03] | who wants to buy up three houses on the block. | 她的开发商老板想在那街区买三栋房子 |
[36:05] | She already got two, including Kev’s–she gave him $175. | 她已经买下两栋了 包括小凯家 给了17万5 |
[36:08] | All cash. Offered me $200. | 现金付清 她给我出价20万 |
[36:10] | I said I wouldn’t do it for less than $275. | 我说低于27万5千我是不会卖的 |
[36:13] | – Isn’t that amazing? – Okay, whoa, slow down. | -很棒吧 -等下 慢点说 |
[36:14] | – What? – What are you talking about? | -怎么了 -你到底在说什么 |
[36:16] | Well, I’m talkin’ about us finally having enough money | 我们终于有足够的钱 |
[36:19] | to buy our own place. | 买自己的房子了 |
[36:20] | Yeah, but you turned down $200,000? | 但你拒绝了20万的出价 |
[36:23] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I could make $275. | 是的 所以我才能拿到27万5千 |
[36:25] | Right? | 是吧 |
[36:26] | I mean, it was a tactic. I was workin’ her over. | 这是个策略 我在和她斡旋 |
[36:28] | You should’ve seen me. You would’ve been impressed. | 你该看看我当时的表现 你会觉得我厉害的 |
[36:29] | – I was good. – Okay, but I’m confused. | -我简直是谈判高手 -好吧 但我没弄明白 |
[36:31] | So she–she gave you the $275? | 所以她给了你27万5千 |
[36:33] | No, no, no, not yet, but she will, | 还没有 但她会给的 |
[36:35] | and the best part is, | 而且最棒的一点在于 |
[36:36] | I don’t have to spend any more money workin’ on the house, right? | 我不用再花一分钱翻修房子了 |
[36:39] | I mean, developer’s just gonna tear it down. | 反正开发商会直接把它拆掉 |
[36:42] | Look, you know what? | 对了 |
[36:43] | I’m gonna tear out some of the new shit I put in the house. | 我要把房子里新装的一些东西拆下来 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna sell it, all right? | 拿去卖了 |
[36:56] | Oh, shit, it’s Heidi. | 糟了 海蒂回来了 |
[36:58] | That’s right, cockroaches! | 没错 一群臭蟑螂 |
[37:00] | Heidi’s back. | 海蒂回来了 |
[37:17] | Thank you for your hospitality. | 多谢款待 |
[37:22] | That don’t make up for you being a shitty mama, though. | 不过这也弥补不了你是个烂母亲的事实 |
[37:26] | You want me to put your TV program on for you? | 要我帮你把电视节目打开吗 |
[37:29] | There ya go. | 慢慢看吧 |
[37:33] | Those fucking rat-ass neighbors of yours! | 你那些狗屎一样的垃圾邻居 |
[37:35] | Don’t be sad if I shoot some of them. | 要是我开枪打死了几个你可别伤心 |
[37:41] | You are excused for being a shitty car. | 由于你是辆烂车 我赦免你 |
[37:44] | Shitty car. Shitty car. | 烂车 烂车 |
[37:46] | You, however, are not. Pow! | 但你可不是 砰 |
[38:08] | Oh, no, please, hey, come on. | 不要 拜托 别这样 |
[38:10] | I’m right here. Don’t give me a ticket, hey. | 我来了 别开罚单 |
[38:13] | Sorry, miss. The meter’s expired. | 抱歉女士 你的咪表超时了 |
[38:16] | Wha–Carl! | 什么 卡尔 |
[38:18] | Tish. You’re pregnant. | 蒂什 你怀孕了 |
[38:20] | You’re a meter maid. | 你成了违停女警 |
[38:22] | You have a Lexus? | 你有辆雷克萨斯 |
[38:24] | It’s my boss’s. | 是我老板的 |
[38:25] | She lets me borrow it sometimes. | 她有时让我借用一下 |
[38:26] | The driver’s seat in my car doesn’t really go back far enough. | 我自己车的驾驶位往后退不了太多 |
[38:29] | The steering wheel digs into my belly. | 方向盘会怼到我的肚子 |
[38:35] | Are you still gonna give me a ticket? | 你还要给我开罚单吗 |
[38:36] | Of course not. If I didn’t know you, I would. | 当然不了 如果我不认识你的话 我会的 |
[38:39] | That’s my new mission in life– fuck over the rich. | 那是我新的人生使命 干翻有钱人 |
[38:41] | – That’s a good mission. – Thanks. | -这使命不错 -谢了 |
[38:44] | How long you been a meter maid? | 你当违停女警多久了 |
[38:46] | I really hate that name. I prefer something else. | 我很讨厌这称呼 能不能换一个 |
[38:48] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | -比如呢 -我不知道 |
[38:50] | Meter Master maybe. | 违停大师可能会好点 |
[38:51] | Oh! How about, um… Ticket Titan? | 不如叫罚单巨人怎么样 |
[38:53] | Ah, that’s good, too. Parking Punisher? | 这名字也不错 泊车惩罚者 |
[38:55] | Oh, sexy. Sultan of the Summons. | 好性感的名字 传票国王 |
[38:58] | I am the Lord of the Late Fees. | 请叫我超时罚单领主 |
[39:03] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[39:08] | Hey, Tish. | 蒂什 |
[39:10] | Is that my baby? | 你怀的是我的孩子吗 |
[39:14] | Thanks for not giving me a ticket. | 谢谢你没给我开罚单 |
[39:33] | Yeah. I hear the sirens, too, Franny. | 我也听见警笛声了 弗兰妮 |
[39:37] | Maybe Grandpa was right. | 你外公也许是对的 |
[39:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:41] | Mommy’s a loser. What can I say? | 你妈妈就是个废物 我还能说什么呢 |
[39:45] | Mama’s a loser. | 妈妈是废物 |
[39:47] | It’s true. | 确确实实 |
[39:48] | If I find a bigger loser than me, | 如果我能找到一个比我还失败的废物 |
[39:50] | maybe then they won’t leave me. | 也许对方就不会离开我了 |
[39:52] | Wouldn’t that be nice, Franny? | 那样是不是很棒 弗兰妮 |
[39:54] | – Having another mommy? – I want two mommies! | -有另一个妈妈 -我想要两个妈妈 |
[39:57] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[39:58] | If only I can find a loser bigger than me, | 要能找到个比我更失败的废物多好啊 |
[40:01] | – then I won’t be alone– – Don’t say a fucking word. | -那样我就不会孤单终… -一个字都别说 |
[40:03] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会出什么事的 |
[40:04] | Just go along with what I’m about to do, | 只要你乖乖配合我接下来的动作 |
[40:06] | otherwise I’ll shoot your kid. In the head. | 不然我一枪打爆你孩子的脑袋 |
[40:24] | That was nice. | 刚刚的感觉真好 |
[40:26] | Yeah. Kind of was. | 确实挺不错 |
[40:29] | I’m Heidi. | 我叫海蒂 |
[40:31] | Debbie. | 我是黛比 |
[40:37] | Honey, we’re home. Did you miss us? | 亲爱的 我们回家了 想我们吗 |
[40:39] | Well, if it isn’t Judas and Brutus. | 这不是叛徒犹大和布鲁特斯吗 |
[40:42] | Sorry, V. We should never have left you | 对不起 小维 我们就不该离开这儿 |
[40:44] | for another bar– beer, please. | 去别的酒吧 来杯啤酒 谢谢 |
[40:46] | – Me too. – Where’s Kev? | -我也一样 -小凯去哪了 |
[40:48] | We wanna apologize to him, too. | 我们也想跟他道个歉 |
[40:50] | Brought the girls to a playdate, | 他带女儿们去跟别的小孩玩了 |
[40:52] | Trying to see all their friends before we leave. | 想在我们搬走之前去见一遍她们的朋友 |
[40:54] | I’m not gonna lie, V. It was brutal out there. | 我不骗你 小维 外面真是太残酷无情了 |
[40:57] | Other bars are chargin’ $12 a drink. | 别的酒吧一杯酒要12美元 |
[40:59] | And they have all kinds of rules. | 他们还有各种各样的规定 |
[41:01] | Couldn’t take off my shoes. | 不能脱鞋 |
[41:02] | – No napping. – Wouldn’t let us run a tab. | -不能在酒吧里打盹 -不允许赊账 |
[41:04] | Two-drink minimum. | 最低消费两杯 |
[41:06] | Can’t sit down unless you order food. | 不点食物不让坐 |
[41:08] | One place wouldn’t even let us in without a valid I.D. | 有个酒吧甚至不出示有效证件就不给进 |
[41:10] | And that one bar that wanted a credit card | 还有一家甚至在我们点单前 |
[41:12] | before we even ordered anything? | 就要我们的信用卡 |
[41:14] | – Total scam. – Well, I hope you two learned your lesson. | -百分百是个骗局 -我希望你们得到教训了 |
[41:17] | Please forgive us. | 请原谅我们吧 |
[41:20] | Well…look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[41:24] | Benedict and Arnold. | 本尼迪克特和阿诺德 |
[41:28] | Kev. | 小凯 |
[41:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:31] | – How are the girls, babe? – Great. They’re gonna have | -亲爱的 女儿们怎么样 -很好 她们会 |
[41:32] | dinner over there, watch the Trolls movie, | 在那里吃晚饭 看《魔发精灵》那部电影 |
[41:34] | and Calise’s mom’s gonna drop ’em off later. | 晚点卡莉斯的妈妈会顺路把她们送回来 |
[41:36] | Where’d you get these books from? | 你这些书是哪里弄来的 |
[41:37] | – The library. – What? | -图书馆 -什么 |
[41:39] | Yeah, near Calise’s house. Can you believe it? | 就在卡莉斯家旁边 你能相信吗 |
[41:41] | We’re about to move, and I find out we live next to a library. | 我们都要搬走了 我才发现我们住在图书馆边上 |
[41:43] | Who knew? | 谁能想到 |
[41:44] | – Well, what’d ya get it? – Well, I went in there | -你借了什么书 -我进去之后 |
[41:46] | to ask that woman who works there… | 问了在那里工作的女士 |
[41:48] | – The librarian? – Long gray hair, glasses, | -你是指图书管理员吗 -长长的灰发 戴眼镜 |
[41:50] | oversized corduroy jumper? | 穿着超大号的灯芯绒套衫那个 |
[41:52] | – Yeah, that’s her. – That’s her. | -没错 就是她 -就是她 |
[41:53] | – That’s the one. – Yeah. | -没错 -是的 |
[41:53] | Okay, well, I asked her if she had books on Kentucky, | 我问她这里有没有跟肯塔基州相关的书 |
[41:56] | and check it out– I’m gonna learn everything | 看看这些 我将会了解到 |
[41:58] | there is to know about that dumb old state. | 那个又古老又蠢的州的所有相关知识 |
[42:00] | Oh, babe, you’re the best! | 宝贝 你最棒了 |
[42:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:05] | Hey, do you know the guy on the penny | 你知道一美分硬币上的那家伙 |
[42:06] | – was born in Kentucky? – Abe Lincoln. | -也出生在肯塔基吗 -亚伯·林肯 |
[42:08] | You read these books, too? | 你也看了这些书吗 |
[42:13] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[42:15] | Hey, Howie, here, let me, uh, | 豪伊 来 我来 |
[42:16] | let me give a hand with that, man. | 我来帮你一把 |
[42:18] | Here ya go, man. | 来 哥们 |
[42:20] | Give ya $200 for it. | 给你两百买这个 |
[42:21] | Yeah, good, good. | 行 好的 |
[42:22] | – Wife’s gonna love it. – Cool, thanks, man. | -我老婆肯定喜欢 -酷 谢了 兄弟 |
[42:25] | Yo, knuckleheads, get over here. | 蠢蛋 过来 |
[42:27] | – Yo, Lip. – Yeah, yeah. | -利普 -来了 |
[42:28] | – You selling that microwave? – Yeah, everything. | -微波炉卖吗 -卖 什么都卖 |
[42:29] | – Everything’s gotta go. – How much? | -清仓出售 -多少钱 |
[42:31] | Uh, I paid $150 for it, so just give me 100 for it. | 我花一百五买的 你给我一百就行 |
[42:34] | – Hundred? – Thanks, man. | -一百吗 -谢了 老兄 |
[42:37] | – Hey, Lip. – Thank–thank you. | -利普 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[42:40] | Hey. Hey, there ya are. | 你来了 |
[42:41] | I was, uh, I was waitin’ on your call, | 我正等你电话呢 |
[42:42] | – but in person’s even better. – Yeah, the, uh, | -但见面谈更好 -对 |
[42:44] | the guy carrying out your stove | 在搬你烤箱的家伙 |
[42:46] | said I could find you back here. | 说我可以在这找到你 |
[42:47] | Yeah, yeah, we’re ju–we’re getting rid of everything, | 对 对 我们在处理掉所有东西 |
[42:49] | you know, especially if your boss | 尤其是如果你老板 |
[42:50] | – is gonna tear the place down. – Oh, yeah, um, about that. | -打算把这地方拆了 -对 关于那件事 |
[42:54] | Yeah. What’s up? | 嗯 怎么了 |
[42:55] | Uh, she doesn’t wanna buy your house now. | 她现在不想买你的房子了 |
[42:57] | What? | 什么 |
[43:00] | Y-you said she needs three houses, right? | 你说她需要三栋房子 对吧 |
[43:01] | Yeah, she got them. | 对 她买到了 |
[43:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[43:07] | The man who lives on the other side of the Balls, | 住在博尔夫妇家另一侧的男人 |
[43:09] | he closed his deal. | 他签了合同 |
[43:11] | Old man Jefferson sold his house? | 杰弗逊老头卖了房子 |
[43:13] | For $200,000. | 20万成交的 |
[43:14] | I-I didn’t even know you made him an offer. | 我都不知道你们找他谈了 |
[43:16] | It’s business. My boss is very savvy. | 这是生意 我老板很会做生意 |
[43:19] | I encouraged you to take her offer earlier. | 我之前劝过你接受她的开价 |
[43:20] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[43:22] | All right, well, look, look, | 好吧 听着 听着 |
[43:23] | I’ll just take the original offer, uh, | 那我接受之前的开价 |
[43:25] | that’s $200, that’s good. | 20万 没问题 |
[43:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:31] | How much for the fridge, Lip? | 冰箱多少钱 利普 |
[43:42] | You okay, Frank? | 你还好吗 弗兰克 |
[43:46] | It’s like the doctor said. | 就像医生说的 |
[43:47] | You have good days and bad days, right? | 时好时坏 对吧 |
[43:50] | That’s right, son. | 没错 孩子 |
[44:03] | I had a fun time with you. | 我今天跟你在一起很开心 |
[44:05] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[44:07] | What’d we do? | 我们都干嘛了 |
[44:09] | I don’t think you ate enough today. | 我觉得你今天吃得太少了 |
[44:12] | Probably right. | 可能是的 |
[44:14] | I’m gonna get food. | 我去搞点吃的 |
[44:17] | Back at it again tomorrow? We’ll do more Frank things. | 明天继续吗 我们可以找更多弗兰克乐子 |
[44:20] | You got it, son. | 没问题 孩子 |
[44:23] | – Hiya, Frank. – Hey. | -弗兰克 -嘿 |
[44:26] | What’s goin’ on in here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[44:28] | Oh, uh, the renovations. | 我在翻新 |
[44:30] | You know, I’m fixing up the house to– | 想把房子收拾一下去… |
[44:31] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[44:33] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[44:35] | You’re looking for that brick of gold we hid | 你在找我们在你12岁那年 |
[44:38] | when you were 12 years old, aren’t you? | 藏起来的那块金子 对吧 |
[44:42] | I, uh… | 我… |
[44:44] | I-I was. | 是的 |
[44:45] | – I knew it! – Busted. | -我就知道 -被抓包了 |
[44:49] | Son! | 小子 |
[44:50] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[44:53] | Uh, what’s that? | 什么事 |
[44:54] | – We buried it. – Right. Oh, yeah. | -我们埋起来了 -对 没错 |
[44:57] | – In the backyard. – No, that’s–that’s right. | -埋在后院 -你说得对 |
[44:58] | So no one would find it, except you and me. | 这样除了你我 其他人都找不到了 |
[45:01] | Now–now–now I remember. Yeah. | 现在我记起来了 对 |
[45:04] | Good thing I’m here. | 还好我来了 |
[45:11] | I guess I’m gonna put the kitchen back together now. | 那我现在把厨房恢复原样吧 |
[45:17] | We’re gonna be rich tomorrow. | 明天我们就发财了 |
[45:32] | Shit. | 该死 |
[45:34] | You’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[45:36] | I feel the same way about you. | 我觉得你也很可爱 |
[45:38] | There’s a lot about me, though, | 但我还有很多地方 |
[45:39] | that you probably aren’t gonna like. | 你可能不会喜欢 |
[45:42] | Oh, God, don’t even get me started. | 天呐 别让我开始说自己 |
[45:44] | Me too. | 我也一大堆缺点 |
[45:45] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[45:47] | For starters, teen mom, uh… | 首先 我是少女妈妈 |
[45:51] | raped a guy once. | 曾经强奸过一个男的 |
[45:54] | Stole a baby. | 偷过婴儿 |
[45:55] | Almost drowned a girl. | 差点淹死一个姑娘 |
[45:57] | I beat the shit out of… | 我狠狠地揍过… |
[46:00] | so many people. | 很多人 |
[46:02] | Once I drugged my half-sister | 有一次我给同父异母的姐姐下药 |
[46:03] | and locked her in a shipping crate. | 把她锁进了装运箱 |
[46:06] | Child’s play. | 小儿科 |
[46:07] | – Really? – Hell, yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[46:08] | – None of that bothers me. – Good. | -那些我都不在乎 -那就好 |
[46:10] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[46:12] | – Oh, okay, you ready for this? – Go. | -好吧 你准备好听了吗 -说吧 |
[46:14] | Okay, let’s start– when I’m six, uh, | 好 那先从我六岁的事说起 |
[46:17] | I bit a chunk off my mom’s boyfriend’s face while he was sleeping. | 我在我妈男友睡觉时 从他脸上咬下一块肉 |
[46:41] | What are you doin’ over here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[46:42] | Watchin’ a bunch a jackasses try the cinnamon challenge. | 看一群傻逼玩肉桂挑战 |
[46:47] | You comin’ back to the apartment? | 你回公寓吗 |
[46:48] | I like it better on the South Side. | 我还是更喜欢南区 |
[46:52] | You haven’t really given the West Side a shot. | 你都没给西区机会 |
[46:53] | Look, I don’t fit in over there, man. | 听着 我融不入那里 |
[46:55] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[46:56] | But…you know, I’d like to try. | 但是 我想试试 |
[46:59] | Guess that’s the difference between you and me. | 看来那就是你和我的不同 |
[47:03] | We paid first, last, and security. | 我们已经付了首尾月租金和保证金 |
[47:05] | And they were supposed to give us some fuckin’ furniture. | 他们本来应该给我们配家具的 |
[47:07] | – We could buy our own. – We’re not gonna agree on anything– | -我们可以自己买 -怎么可能买到你我都满意的 |
[47:09] | we’ll have different tastes and shit. | 我们审美那么不同 |
[47:13] | So you’re gonna stay here, and I’m gonna live over there. | 那你睡在这儿 我住在那儿吗 |
[47:16] | Looks like it. | 貌似是这样 |
[47:18] | It’s nicer there. | 那里更舒适 |
[47:20] | Well, I guess I don’t like nice. | 但我就是不喜欢舒适 |
[47:22] | – Don’t you want a better life? – No. | -你不想过更好的生活吗 -不想 |
[47:23] | – Why? – ‘Cause it’s too much– | -为什么 -因为那样…. |
[47:27] | It’s too much fuckin’ pressure, all right? | 那样压力太大了 好吗 |
[47:33] | Okay. I understand. | 好吧 我能理解 |
[47:35] | Shit makes me feel uncomfortable. | 那里让我很不自在 |
[47:39] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[47:44] | Fine what? | 什么意思 |
[47:46] | Fine, we’ll stay here, then. | 那我们就住在这里 |
[47:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:54] | Well, ’cause you’re my husband. | 因为你是我的丈夫 |
[47:56] | If you’re not happy there, then we don’t have to be there. | 如果你在那里不快乐 我们就不必待在那 |
[47:58] | Don’t do that shit. | 别给我来这套 |
[48:00] | Don’t do what? | 来哪套 |
[48:01] | – Guilt trippin’ me. – I’m not. | -用内疚感绑架我 -我没有 |
[48:02] | Yeah, you are– you’re doing the whole | 你就有 你正在用 |
[48:04] | reverse fuckin’ psychiatric whatever the fuck. | 反向精神病还是什么鬼的那一招 |
[48:06] | I swear…I’m not. | 我发誓 我没有 |
[48:10] | What cinnamon challenge things are you watching? | 你在看什么肉桂挑战 |
[48:13] | God damn it. All right, we’ll go back. | 妈的 我认输 我们回去吧 |
[48:16] | What? | 什么 |
[48:16] | I’m not changin’ for anybody, though. | 但我可不会为任何人改变 |
[48:18] | Nobody wants you to change. | 没人想要你改变 |
[48:19] | Those gentrifyin’ motherfuckers do. | 那些操蛋的中产阶级就想 |
[48:21] | All right, maybe you could change an eensy, teensy little bit | 好吧 也许你可以改变一丁点 |
[48:24] | and not steal anything in the apartment complex. | 别偷公寓楼里的东西 |
[48:26] | That’s what I’m sayin’. I feel fuckin’ handcuffed! | 我就这意思 我都感觉被手铐铐起来了 |
[48:28] | That’s all I’m asking for. | 我就这一点小要求 |
[48:29] | You can do anything else you want. | 其他的事随你便 |
[48:30] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[48:31] | Can I piss in the pool? | 我能尿进泳池吗 |
[48:32] | – Ugh. Really? – Yep. | -你说真的吗 -对啊 |
[48:35] | All right, fine, but I want you to come to a yoga class. | 好吧 可以 但你要去上瑜伽课 |
[48:38] | – Yo–no fuckin’ way! – All right, Whole Foods | -瑜… 你做梦 -好吧 那一起去全食超市 |
[48:40] | so we can stare at the organic fruit. | 我们就能盯着有机水果看了 |
[48:41] | Jesus, really? That’s what you wanna fuckin’ do? | 老天 讲真吗 你居然想做这个 |
[48:44] | I’m letting you piss in the pool. | 我都允许你尿进泳池了 |
[48:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[48:52] | You are such a fuckin’ barbarian. | 你他妈真是个野蛮人 |
[48:55] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[49:01] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[49:03] | That’s why they call it Kentucky Fried Chicken. | 所以才叫肯德基炸鸡啊 |
[49:06] | Learn something new every day. | 每天都能学到新知识 |
[49:08] | – You ready, babe? I’m tired. – Yeah, let’s do it. | -可以走了吗 宝贝 我很累 -嗯 走吧 |
[49:11] | Do you know that two women from Louisville | 你知道《生日快乐》歌 |
[49:12] | invented the “Happy Birthday” song? | 是两个路易维尔女人发明的吗 |
[49:15] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的老天 |
[49:17] | – Look at this. – What? | -你看这个 -什么 |
[49:19] | Photo… | 合照 |
[49:20] | Of you, me, and Stan. | 你 我和斯坦 |
[49:23] | That’s when we first started workin’ here. | 那时我们刚开始在这工作 |
[49:26] | How long ago you think this was? | 这是多久前的事了 |
[49:27] | It’s at least 15 years ago. | 至少15年前 |
[49:32] | I cannot believe we’re uprooting our entire life. | 真不敢相信我们要离开生活了一辈子的地方 |
[49:35] | Everything we worked so hard for. | 我们曾为之努力奋斗 |
[49:42] | I knew there was emotion in there. | 我就知道你心里有不舍 |
[49:48] | We’re leaving everything behind. | 我们要抛下这一切了 |
[49:53] | V. It’s gonna be okay. | 小维 没事的 |
[49:58] | Wait a minute. Are you faking? | 等一下 你是装的吗 |
[50:00] | Totally. Rearview mirror, Kev. | 当然 一切已成过去 小凯 |
[50:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走人 |
[50:05] | That was just mean. | 你耍我真的太贱了 |
[50:12] | Sh– | 操 |
[50:13] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[50:14] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[51:06] | Hey, Kev. | 小凯 |
[51:11] | V! | 小维 |
[53:19] | Ah, that’s so much better. | 这样好多了 |