时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We’re not doing this, | 别想了 |
[00:05] | telling you what happened on Shameless last week anymore. | 我们不会再告诉你上周《无耻家庭》的剧情 |
[00:08] | – We’re sick of it. – Yeah, we quit. | -烦死了 -对 我们不干了 |
[00:10] | – It’s over. – Just not doin’ it. | -结束了 -别指望了 |
[00:12] | – It insults your intelligence. – They don’t pay us enough. | -这简直侮辱你的智商 -他们给的钱不够多 |
[00:16] | What, they pay you guys for this? | 怎么 他们有给你们钱吗 |
[00:18] | – Yeah. You don’t get paid? – Are you kidding? | -是啊 你没收钱吗 -逗我吗 |
[00:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:21] | Well, fuck me! | 我操了 |
[01:44] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[01:45] | Faint pulse. | 还有微弱脉搏 |
[01:47] | – Hypoxic. – High what? | -脑乏氧 -发什么 |
[01:49] | – Barely breathing. – What’s that smell? | -呼吸很微弱 -一股什么味儿 |
[01:52] | Grampy went tinkle in his pants. | 外公尿裤裆了 |
[01:53] | Ugh, damn it. Not on the new couch. | 我靠 别尿在新沙发上啊 |
[01:56] | Hey, what’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[01:58] | Frank OD’d again. | 弗兰克又吸毒过量了 |
[02:01] | How much heroin did he do? | 他注射了多少海洛因 |
[02:07] | And he’s not dead? | 这样还没死透 |
[02:09] | Yet another disadvantage | 这是数十年来 |
[02:10] | to decades of copious narcotics use. | 大量使用麻醉毒品的其中一个坏处 |
[02:12] | Should we, like, call the paramedics or something? | 我们是不是应该叫急救人员来 |
[02:14] | No, he’s done this before a bunch of times. | 不用 他以前试过好几次了 |
[02:16] | He may be trying to kill himself. | 他可能是想自杀 |
[02:18] | He’s been depressed. | 他最近情绪很低迷 |
[02:19] | The dementia’s getting bad. | 痴呆变严重了 |
[02:23] | Hand me that syringe. | 把注射器递给我 |
[02:29] | Unresponsive to pain. | 对疼痛无反应 |
[02:30] | – Stroke? – Or he’s already brain-dead. | -中风了吗 -或是他已经脑死亡了 |
[02:33] | That happens with overdoses. | 吸毒过量会出现这情况 |
[02:34] | I guess it’s up to us to finish him off. | 那得靠我们给他一个了结了 |
[02:36] | Quick shot to the head, dump his body in the lake. | 一枪爆头 然后抛尸到湖里 |
[02:39] | I don’t think anybody’s gonna miss him. | 应该不会有人想念他的 |
[02:42] | What? We’d just be helpin’ Mr. Fuckup finish the job. | 干嘛 这是帮废物先生完成他的心愿 |
[02:44] | You could pillow him. | 你们可以用枕头闷死他 |
[02:46] | That’s what my dad did to my grandpa | 我爸当年就是这么解决我爷爷的 |
[02:47] | so we could sell his double-wide. | 为了卖掉他的双单元房 |
[02:49] | Couldn’t afford his oxygen refills anymore. | 我们没能力再给他买他要吸的氧了 |
[02:53] | – Who is that? – Debbie’s got a new friend. | -那是哪位 -黛比交了个新朋友 |
[02:56] | Hey, you check his pockets, | 你们检查他口袋了吗 |
[02:56] | see if he got any money on him? | 看他身上有没有钱 |
[02:58] | Trust me, he doesn’t. | 相信我 他一毛钱都没有 |
[03:04] | I gotta get to work. Is there any coffee? | 我得去上班了 还有咖啡吗 |
[03:06] | Yeah, I made a pot. | 有 我煮了一壶 |
[03:08] | All right. | 好 |
[03:11] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[03:13] | We wait, I guess. | 只能等吧 |
[03:16] | For what? | 等什么 |
[03:17] | See if he dies or not. | 看他会不会死 |
[03:22] | Said there’s coffee? | 你说有咖啡是吗 |
[03:24] | Yeah, kitchen. | 对 在厨房 |
[03:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:27] | Kev, we gotta get to The Alibi. The realtor’s comin’ at ten. | 小凯 我们得去艾莱柏 房产经纪十点来 |
[04:05] | Hey, when are you guys heading to Kentucky? | 你们几时动身去肯塔基州 |
[04:06] | Soon as we can sell The Alibi. You in your new place yet? | 一卖掉艾莱柏就去 你们搬进新家了吗 |
[04:09] | Yeah, but we still need to get furniture and everything. | 是的 但还得买些家具什么的 |
[04:11] | We’re havin’ a yard sale over the weekend. | 这周末我们会在院子出售旧货 |
[04:13] | You should come by first and get whatever you want. | 你们先来看看有没有适合的 |
[04:15] | Yeah, thanks, that’d be great. | 谢谢 那就太好了 |
[04:20] | Oh, yeah, everybody should come to The Alibi later. | 大家晚点都来艾莱柏吧 |
[04:22] | Drinks are gonna be half off. | 酒水半价 |
[04:23] | It’s a special thank-you to our customers | 这是特别感谢我们顾客 |
[04:25] | for their years of loyal alcoholism. | 多年来在店里忠诚酗酒 |
[04:27] | That sounds really great, Kev. | 听上去很棒 小凯 |
[04:29] | What time do you wanna do that? | 你打算几点开始 |
[04:31] | Seven? | 7点…吗 |
[04:33] | Good. We’ll be there. | 好 我们会去的 |
[04:35] | Come on, Kevin. Let us know about Frank, okay? | 走吧 凯文 弗兰克有情况了通知我们 |
[04:38] | Franny, breakfast. | 弗兰妮 吃早餐 |
[04:42] | So your big plans of sellin’ the house fell through, huh? | 所以你卖房子的大计划落空了 |
[04:45] | Yeah, try not to look so happy about it. | 能不能压抑一下你得意的嘴角 |
[04:47] | It’s hard not to. | 臣妾做不到啊 |
[04:49] | I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy | 我好像从没这么高兴 |
[04:50] | to see somebody fail before. | 见到一个人失败过 |
[04:53] | All right, I’m out. Peace. | 我走了 再见 |
[04:55] | You gonna repair all the damages you did? | 你会修好你造成的所有破坏吗 |
[05:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:14] | Pretty harsh, Debs. | 你太冷酷了 小黛 |
[05:15] | What? He was gonna put Franny and me on the street. | 什么 他可是要把我和弗兰妮赶到街上去 |
[05:17] | And pretty dramatic– he was trying to give us all a fresh start. | 而且很戏精 他是想要给我们一个全新的开始 |
[05:20] | I don’t want a fresh start. | 我不想要全新的开始 |
[05:21] | – I love this house. – You love this house? | -我爱这房子 -你爱这房子 |
[05:23] | Yes! | 是的 |
[05:24] | Easy to please, I guess. | 还真容易满足 |
[05:28] | What are you doin’? | 你干什么 |
[05:29] | I’m just gettin’ shit for the new apartment. | 拿些东西到新公寓用 |
[05:31] | What? | 什么 |
[05:32] | Yeah. Two, uh, plates, two bowls, two spoons. | 是的 两个盘子 两个碗 两个勺子 |
[05:35] | Whatever the fuck this thing is. | 以及这个不知道是什么鬼的玩意 |
[05:36] | – What is this thing? – That’s my potato masher. | -这是干什么的 -那是我的土豆捣泥器 |
[05:38] | – Put that back. – All right, Mickey– | -放回去 -好了 米奇 |
[05:40] | What? You must own at least some of this shit. | 怎么 这些东西里总有一些是你的 |
[05:42] | Yeah, we can get our own spoons. | 我们可以自己买勺子 |
[05:43] | With what money? Spent it all on first, last, | 我们哪有钱 都用来交首尾月租金 |
[05:45] | and that bullshit security deposit. | 和那个狗屁保证金了 |
[05:46] | – Jesus Christ. – Get a load of this. | -老天 -听好了 |
[05:47] | They’re makin’ us pay more up front | 他们要我们多付预付款 |
[05:48] | ’cause we’re from the South Side. | 因为我们是南区来的 |
[05:50] | I’d get it if we were, like, brown or Mexican or whatever, | 如果我们是棕色人种或者墨西哥佬的话我还能理解 |
[05:51] | but we’re as made in the USA as any of those | 但我们跟这些西区混蛋 |
[05:52] | West Side motherfuckers, you know what I mean? | 一样是美国制造的 懂我意思吗 |
[05:54] | All right, come on, put it back, let’s go. | 好了 放回去 我们走 |
[05:56] | I thought we were coming here to get shit for the apartment. | 我们不是来给新公寓拿东西的吗 |
[05:58] | Yeah, clothes, my bed, sheets. | 我是指衣服 我的床和床单 |
[06:00] | Come on, let’s get the bed. | 快来跟我一起搬床 |
[06:03] | I’m comin’ back for that fuckin’ potato thing. | 我会回来拿这个该死的捣土豆玩意 |
[06:05] | Mickey. | 米奇 |
[06:08] | You done? | 你吃完了吗 |
[06:12] | Which one are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[06:15] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[06:17] | She your mom? | 她是你妈妈吗 |
[06:18] | Sister. | 姐姐 |
[06:20] | No shit. | 我去 |
[06:30] | You gonna smoke that? | 你要抽吗 |
[06:33] | Want to, but, uh…nope. | 想抽 但是算了 |
[06:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah, fuckin’ Debbie, right? | 黛比真可恶 对吧 |
[06:47] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是问这个 |
[06:52] | No. | 不 |
[06:54] | No, I stopped caring about Frank years ago. | 不 我很多年前就不再关心弗兰克了 |
[06:55] | It’s not like he ever cared about any of us. | 反正他也没关心过我们 |
[07:01] | I, um… | 我… |
[07:03] | signed up to deliver for Zippy Zebra. | 决定去斑马快送当送货员 |
[07:07] | Brad said he’d lend me his Honda 400. | 布拉德说他会借我他的本田摩托 |
[07:10] | That’s good. Yeah. | 那挺好的 |
[07:13] | You gonna move in with Fred and I? | 你要搬来跟我和弗莱德一起住吗 |
[07:15] | Join us at my dad’s? | 搬到我爸家 |
[07:23] | We can move back in here. | 我们可以搬回这里 |
[07:25] | Are you sure you’re ready to share a bathroom | 你确定你想跟黛比 弗兰妮 |
[07:27] | with Debbie, Franny, Liam, and… | 利亚姆共用一个卫生间吗 |
[07:29] | …whatever feral sex buddy Debbie picks up | 还有黛比在高速公路出口区域 |
[07:32] | on a freeway off-ramp? | 捡回来的野蛮炮友 |
[07:34] | I’d survive. | 死不了的 |
[07:44] | I think I might be pregnant again. | 我好像又怀孕了 |
[07:47] | What? How? | 什么 怎么怀的 |
[07:50] | How? | 你这也问得出 |
[07:51] | I… | 我… |
[07:54] | I mean… | 我意思是 |
[07:57] | …you’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:59] | Uh…no. No. | 不确定 |
[08:01] | I’ll pick up one of those tests on my way home from work, | 我准备在下班回家路上买验孕棒 |
[08:03] | but…I’m late, um… | 但我月经推迟了 |
[08:07] | and my tits are fuckin’ sore like they were with Fred. | 我的奶子也特别酸胀 当时怀弗莱德就这样 |
[08:12] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[08:15] | So no, then. | 你的意思是不咯 |
[08:18] | No what? | 不什么 |
[08:19] | No, you… | 不要… |
[08:21] | you don’t think we should keep it. | 你觉得我们不该生这个孩子 |
[08:25] | You think we should? | 你认为我们该要吗 |
[08:27] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:31] | God. | 老天 |
[08:32] | It’s hard enough keeping a roof over the head | 养一个孩子就已经 |
[08:34] | of the one we got. | 够我们受的了 |
[08:37] | Whoa, hey, no, that’s not on you. | 这不是你一个人的责任 |
[08:40] | That’s on us. | 我们共同承担 |
[08:41] | This year, the virus. | 这一整年 新冠病毒 |
[08:44] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[08:45] | But we’re still here. | 但我们还在这儿 |
[08:47] | You know? We’re surviving. | 我们挺过来了 |
[08:49] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -嗯 |
[08:51] | Damn straight, we are. | 我们就是这么顽强坚挺 |
[08:54] | All right, listen, I gotta get to work. | 好了 我得上班去了 |
[08:56] | But will you call me if anything happens with Frank? | 弗兰克有什么情况就打电话给我好吗 |
[09:00] | – I will. – Okay. | -我会的 -好 |
[09:04] | And listen. | 听我说 |
[09:06] | You decide where you want us to live. | 由你决定我们住哪里 |
[09:08] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[09:09] | I’m cool with wherever, | 我住哪都行 |
[09:11] | as long as the three of us are together. | 只要我们一家三口在一起 |
[09:14] | All right. | 走了 |
[09:57] | Your mattress smells like ass. | 你这床垫臭死了 |
[09:59] | We can also buy a new mattress. | 我们也可以买张新床垫 |
[10:01] | Nah, too many good memories stained into this one. | 不用 这上面沾满了太多美好的回忆 |
[10:04] | Hey, you know what the day is? | 你知道今天是几号吗 |
[10:06] | Twentieth or 21st? | 20号还是21号 |
[10:08] | Fuck should I know? | 我他妈哪知道 |
[10:12] | Thinkin’ it’s the 21st. | 应该是21号 |
[10:14] | Maybe a little less thinkin’ and open those doors. | 别想东想西了 快开车门吧 |
[10:16] | This fucker’s heavy. | 这玩意还挺重 |
[10:23] | After we drop this shit off, | 我们把床垫运过去之后 |
[10:24] | we gotta hit that furniture rental on Ashland. | 再去一趟阿什兰街上的家具租用店 |
[10:27] | They got a good deal on taupe living room sets. | 那里的灰褐色客厅家具组合很划算 |
[10:30] | All right. That it? | 行吧 搬完了吗 |
[10:31] | No, still gotta grab the dresser. | 没 还有梳妆台呢 |
[10:33] | What do we need a dresser for? We got floors, right? | 要梳妆台干嘛 直接放地板上不行吗 |
[10:38] | Come on. | 快来 |
[10:39] | Fuck’s sake. | 穷讲究 |
[10:45] | Help me run an errand later? | 等下和我一起去办个事吧 |
[10:46] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[10:47] | Franny, you like muscle cars? | 弗兰妮 你喜欢肌肉车啊 |
[10:49] | Oh, yeah, American only. Right, Fran? | 那可不 唯爱美式车 是不是 弗兰妮 |
[10:52] | USA! | 美利坚 |
[10:53] | You know, I had a ’70 Barracuda 440 once. | 我有过一辆1970年款的普利茅斯梭子鱼 |
[10:56] | Mm-hmm. For a whole two hours. | 没错 拥有了整整两个小时 |
[10:57] | Smoked the cops who were on me after I boosted it. | 偷到手之后干掉了盯上我的警察 |
[11:03] | Hey, you’re your own boss, right? | 你自己当老板是吗 |
[11:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:07] | That means you don’t have to go to work | 那就是说如果有更值得做的好事 |
[11:09] | if you have something better to do. | 你就不用去工作了对吧 |
[11:11] | Mm…like what? | 比如什么好事 |
[11:19] | Hey, Franny, why don’t you go downstairs | 弗兰妮 你下楼 |
[11:20] | to check if your Grandpa Frank is dead, okay? | 去看看弗兰克外公死了没 好吗 |
[11:25] | Bye, Fran. | 再见 弗兰妮 |
[12:19] | Oh, fuck. | 我去 |
[13:14] | Jesus, this one’s like drinking cotton candy. | 天啊 这个像是在喝棉花糖 |
[13:16] | – Too sweet? – Well, that depends | -太甜了吗 -那得看 |
[13:18] | if you’re a 13-year-old girl or not. | 你是不是个13岁的小姑娘 |
[13:20] | Is there even any alcohol in it? | 这里面真有放酒吗 |
[13:21] | Not everybody wants a drink | 不是每个人都想要 |
[13:22] | that tears the skin off their tonsils, Tommy. | 烈得能烧掉一层嘴皮的酒 汤米 |
[13:25] | I think you may need to serve these up | 我觉得你给客人上这些玩意 |
[13:26] | with a side of insulin. | 还得配点胰岛素 |
[13:27] | I gotta learn this drink menu before I go down there. | 我去那里之前要把这张酒水单学会 |
[13:29] | All right, next up, Sex in a Driveway. | 好 下一个 激情车道 |
[13:32] | Jesus, peach schnapps and Sprite? | 老天爷 是桃味杜松子酒加雪碧吗 |
[13:34] | The Alibi is a South Side landmark. | 艾莱柏是南区地标 |
[13:37] | It’s been here since its original owner, Stan Kopchek, | 自它的原主人斯坦·卡普奇科 |
[13:40] | opened it after returning from serving his country in World War II. | 二战出征后归国开张以来 就一直在了 |
[13:44] | His Purple Heart | 他的紫心勋章 |
[13:45] | and dishonorable discharge from the navy | 和海军开除军籍证明 |
[13:48] | are still framed behind the bar. | 现在还挂在吧台后面 |
[13:51] | Is there anything you wanna specify | 你在介绍里有什么 |
[13:53] | in the listing? | 特别想说明的吗 |
[13:54] | Exclusions, disclosures, | 除外条款 信息披露 |
[13:56] | things a buyer would need to know? | 买家需要知道的事 |
[13:58] | Not that I can think of. | 我没想到什么 |
[13:59] | You can’t change the taps. I promised Stan we never would. | 不能换酒龙头 我答应过斯坦不会换 |
[14:01] | And no Cubs games–ever. | 还有绝对不能放小熊队的比赛 |
[14:03] | White Sox and Bears only. | 只能放芝加哥白袜队和灰熊队的 |
[14:05] | – Are you writin’ this down? – Kevin, we are selling. | -你都有写下来吗 -凯文 我们要卖掉这里 |
[14:08] | The new owners get to decide which taps to use | 新业主自行决定用什么酒龙头 |
[14:11] | and which games to put on the TV. | 或者放哪支球队的比赛 |
[14:13] | Actually, I doubt very much that a new owner | 其实我认为新业主不太可能 |
[14:15] | is going to want to use this space as a bar. | 会把这个地方用作酒吧 |
[14:17] | I suspect we’re looking at a coffee shop | 可能会开间咖啡厅 |
[14:20] | maybe an organic food market. | 或者有机食品超市 |
[14:22] | The apartment upstairs could be | 楼上的公寓还可以 |
[14:23] | an extra bonus for an escape room operator. | 用来开一家密室逃生 |
[14:25] | And I know of one who’s been looking in the area. | 我知道有个人一直在这一带找合适的地方 |
[14:29] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[14:30] | I doubt I’ll have any trouble unloading this place for you. | 我应该轻易就能帮你们把店铺脱手 |
[14:34] | Yes? | 你好 |
[14:36] | What the fuck is an escape room? | 密室逃生是什么鸡巴玩意 |
[14:52] | Hi. New shitter barely got used. | 新马桶基本没用过 |
[14:54] | Should be able to take it back to Home Depot | 好好擦洗干净后应该能 |
[14:55] | after a good scrub. | 送回家得宝退货 |
[14:57] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:59] | It’s Frank. | 是弗兰克 |
[15:03] | Shit. | 操 |
[15:08] | He’s, uh–he’s gone? | 他是 他是走了吗 |
[15:11] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[15:21] | Put on a mask, asshole! | 戴口罩啊 混蛋 |
[16:04] | Patsy之家 餐厅物业待出售 | |
[16:51] | No, no, no, please. | 别别别 拜托 |
[16:53] | I just ran in for a second. I’m leaving right now. | 我就进去了一下 我现在马上走 |
[16:56] | Are you handicapped, ma’am? | 你有残疾吗 女士 |
[16:58] | I was keeping an eye on the street, | 我刚一直留意着街上 |
[17:00] | and if anyone would have– | 如果有任何人… |
[17:01] | Do you have your handicap placard? | 你有残疾证明吗 |
[17:04] | Please. I promise I won’t do it again. | 拜托 我绝对不会再犯了 |
[17:05] | You know who uses these spots, ma’am? | 你知道停在这些位置上的都是谁吗 女士 |
[17:07] | Veterans who lost their legs | 在费卢杰[伊拉克]为我们的自由而战 |
[17:09] | fighting for our freedom in Fallujah. | 失去双腿的老兵 |
[17:11] | Children born without spinal cords. | 生下来就没脊髓的孩子 |
[17:13] | Old ladies who are paralyzed by Tesla hipsters | 被边开车边刷抖音根本不看路的 |
[17:16] | too busy watching TikToks to look up when they approach a crosswalk. | 特斯拉车主撞瘫痪的老太太 |
[17:20] | Come on, please? | 求你了 |
[17:24] | I’ve learned my lesson, Officer. | 我已经吸取教训了 警官 |
[17:27] | I won’t do it again. | 我不会再犯了 |
[17:32] | You have a good day, ma’am. | 祝你今天过得愉快 女士 |
[17:48] | My number one earner’s Cheesecake Factory. | 我给芝士工厂送外卖赚得最多 |
[17:51] | And the portions are huge, | 每单外卖都很重 |
[17:52] | so customers figure you deserve a big tip | 所以客户就会觉得应该给你更多小费 |
[17:53] | for luggin’ all those calories around. | 因为让你背着这么多卡路里跑来跑去 |
[17:58] | Where you headed, bud? | 你去哪呢 哥们 |
[17:59] | Goin’ to look for Frank. | 去找弗兰克 |
[18:01] | You know, you really don’t have to. | 你真的没必要去找 |
[18:02] | Is Frank missing again? | 弗兰克又不见了吗 |
[18:03] | Yeah, he’s comin’ off a smack bender. | 是的 他嗑多了不太清醒 |
[18:06] | Hey, if you find him, don’t give him any money. | 你要是找到他了 别给他钱 |
[18:08] | Don’t have any money. | 我也没钱给他 |
[18:12] | And be sure to stay out if it rains. | 下雨了也要坚持送 |
[18:15] | The wetter you get, the more pitiful you look, | 你淋得越湿 看起来越可怜 |
[18:17] | so customers throw you bigger tips. | 客户就会给你更多小费 |
[18:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:24] | Yeah, I just, uh… | 嗯 就是 |
[18:28] | …never thought this is what I’d be doin’ | 从没想过我为了赚钱养家 |
[18:29] | to put food on the table, you know? | 会干这种工作 |
[18:32] | Hey, how’s it been workin’ for Bob? | 给鲍勃工作感觉如何 |
[18:34] | Selling plumbing supplies with my father-in-law? | 帮我老丈人卖水管零件 |
[18:36] | It’s not ideal. It’s payin’ a few bills. | 不是什么理想的工作 但是能赚点钱 |
[18:41] | He’s got some space in his warehouse he said I can use. | 他仓库里有点空地 他说我可以用 |
[18:44] | I was thinkin’ about reaching out | 我在想联系一下 |
[18:45] | to some of our old customers, | 之前的老客户 |
[18:47] | see if I can make a couple extra bucks | 看看我能不能下班后或者周末 |
[18:48] | after hours and weekends. | 多赚点钱 |
[18:50] | You know, I could use the company | 你要是愿意重新让手上 |
[18:51] | if you’re up for getting dirt under your fingernails again. | 沾满机油的话 我需要你来帮忙 |
[18:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:58] | That’d be great. Thanks, man. | 听起来很棒 谢了 兄弟 |
[19:04] | And Frank’s fine. Disappeared already. | 弗兰克没事 已经不见了 |
[19:06] | Yo, check this out! | 看这沙发 |
[19:08] | Perfect height for a blowie. | 口交的完美高度 |
[19:10] | Leatherette, too, easy to clean up afterwards. | 还是人造革 方便事后清理 |
[19:12] | Hey, $29.99 a week for the whole set. | 29.99美元租整套一周 |
[19:15] | I wonder if that’s an everyday price | 我在想这是不是正常价格 |
[19:16] | – or because today’s the 21st. – Oh, shit! | -还是因为今天是21号 -我去 |
[19:19] | Look at this thing, helps you stand | 看看这玩意 喝醉时 |
[19:20] | when you’re too fucked up! | 还能帮你站起来 |
[19:22] | Aw, man, we gotta get one of these. | 我们一定要弄一张 |
[19:24] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮到你 |
[19:26] | Yeah, my, uh… husband and I | 嗯 我…丈夫和我 |
[19:29] | need some stuff for our new apartment. | 需要给新公寓添置一点家具 |
[19:30] | Hey, you-you got any mattresses | 你们这儿有那种 |
[19:32] | that do that, like, lift-up thingy? | 能升起来的床垫吗 |
[19:34] | I can get my ass in that position you like. | 我就可以把屁股撅到你喜欢的那个位置 |
[19:36] | Adjustable beds? Oh, unfortunately, no. | 可调整式床吗 不好意思没有 |
[19:40] | Oh. Hey, someone stealin’ something? | 有人偷东西吗 |
[19:41] | Kind of hard to imagine anybody walkin’ out the front door | 很难想象有人能把这儿的椅子 |
[19:42] | with one of these big-ass chairs under their coat. | 藏在衣服底下从大门口走出去 |
[19:44] | Stealing the election, Mick. | 是指偷选票 米奇 |
[19:46] | Look, if we wanted to rent something, | 我们要是想在这儿租家具 |
[19:47] | do we need to sign, like, a form or something? | 需要填什么表之类的吗 |
[19:50] | Are you interested in a living room | 你们是要租客厅家具 |
[19:52] | or dining room set or both? | 饭厅家具还是都要 |
[19:53] | The president won in a landslide. | 总统获得了压倒性的胜利 |
[19:56] | I agree. Biden won in a landslide. | 同意 拜登获得了压倒性的胜利 |
[19:58] | Living room set. | 要客厅家具 |
[19:59] | The election results were hacked | 选举结果被委内瑞拉的 |
[20:01] | by communists in Venezuela. | 共产党给黑了 |
[20:03] | – Shit. – Venezuela? | -我去 -委内瑞拉 |
[20:05] | What the hell have you been smokin’, lady? | 你是不是磕嗨了 女士 |
[20:07] | Where the fuck’s Venezuela, anyway? | 委内瑞拉在哪呢 |
[20:08] | The liberal media called the election | 左派媒体宣布 |
[20:10] | for Sleepy Joe and “Komola,” | 瞌睡老乔和”可麻辣”赢了[总统拜登及副总统卡玛拉] |
[20:11] | even though we all know they lost. | 尽管我们都知道他们输了 |
[20:13] | Her name is Kamala, | 她名字是卡玛拉 |
[20:14] | and Sleepy Joe kicked your guys’ comb-over ass. | 而且瞌睡老乔狠狠地打败了你们那位秃头 |
[20:17] | Fake news perpetuated by elite liberal pedophiles | 这都是自由派精英恋童癖和社会主义者编造的 |
[20:20] | – and socialists. – Okay, and where the hell | -假新闻 -那1月6日那天 |
[20:22] | were you on January sixth, Eva Braun? | 你在哪儿呢 伊娃·布劳恩 |
[20:24] | Were you storming the Capitol | 你他妈有拿着曲棍球棒 |
[20:24] | 支持特朗普的暴力示威者冲进美国国会大厦 中断认证大选结果的联席会议 | |
[20:25] | with a fuckin’ hockey stick? | 冲进国会大厦吗 |
[20:26] | At home, watching brave patriots | 我那天在家 看着勇敢的爱国者们 |
[20:28] | – defend my Second Amendment rights! – All right, all right. | -捍卫第二修正案赋予我的权利[拥枪权] -好了 |
[20:30] | We’re getting outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[20:33] | First month’s free, | 首月免租金 |
[20:34] | and-and we have same-day delivery! | 而且还能当日送达哦 |
[20:36] | No. Gotta go. We can’t be late | 不了 我们赶时间 |
[20:37] | to the Zionist sex-trafficking cabal meeting | 要去必胜客参加犹太复国主义性贩卖 |
[20:40] | at the fucking Pizza Hut! | 阴谋集团的会议 |
[20:41] | Oh, shit, we gettin’ pizza? | 我们要去吃披萨吗 开心 |
[20:43] | Yeah, I’m starvin’! | 我都饿扁啦 |
[20:49] | Do you not remember where you parked or something? | 你不记得把车停哪儿了吗 |
[20:50] | Maybe one more floor up? | 可能在上面一层 |
[20:53] | Well, what kind of car we lookin’ for? | 是什么型号的车 |
[20:55] | A Mercedes S-Class. | 奔驰S级轿车 |
[20:57] | – Color? – Blue. | -颜色呢 -蓝色 |
[20:59] | Green. Maybe black. | 绿色 也可能是黑色 |
[21:02] | Here we go. | 就是它了 |
[21:05] | That’s a BMW. | 那是辆宝马 |
[21:06] | Same difference. | 没区别 |
[21:33] | You like dogs, Franny? | 你喜欢小狗吗 弗兰妮 |
[21:35] | I got one in the back. | 我后座上就有一只 |
[21:36] | Hey, if a cop tags me, | 如果我被条子盯上 |
[21:38] | I’ll meet you back at your place and ditch, okay? | 我先甩掉他再去你家找你 |
[21:44] | I think I’m in love. | 我好像坠入爱河了 |
[21:51] | Eighteen hundred square feet on the ground floor. | 一楼面积是167平米 |
[21:53] | Another 700 upstairs. | 楼上还有65平米 |
[21:54] | Fifty feet of storefront. Ample street parking. | 临街面长度4米 路边停车位充足 |
[21:57] | Any HPD restrictions? | 有房屋维护发展限制吗 |
[21:58] | You’re in an HPD, but you’re free to knock it down. | 有限制 但你随时可以把它拆掉 |
[22:01] | It is not architecturally significant. | 对这栋建筑没什么影响 |
[22:06] | V. | 小维 |
[22:07] | They’re gonna knock it down. | 他们要把这拆掉 |
[22:08] | Who’s knockin’ what down? | 谁要拆什么 |
[22:09] | That realtor, he just said whoever buys us | 那个房产经纪人 他刚说买家 |
[22:11] | can tear The Alibi down. | 可以把艾莱柏酒吧拆掉 |
[22:14] | We promised Stan. | 我们答应过斯坦的 |
[22:15] | Stan’s dead. | 斯坦已经死了 |
[22:17] | The worms finished that nasty old bastard off years ago. | 那个恶心的老混蛋尸体早就被蛆虫啃光了 |
[22:19] | Maybe we should stay in Chicago. | 也许我们应该留在芝加哥 |
[22:21] | We already put the deposit down | 我们已经付了 |
[22:23] | on the condo next to Mama. | 妈妈隔壁公寓的定金了 |
[22:25] | Okay, then we only sell to somebody | 好吧 那我们只卖给 |
[22:26] | who promises to keep The Alibi open. | 承诺会继续经营艾莱柏酒吧的人 |
[22:28] | I’ll drink to that. | 我同意 |
[22:29] | We barely made enough to keep the lights on this year | 我们今年赚的钱仅够维持酒吧运转 |
[22:31] | with the city saying to close, then open, | 政府一会儿让关门 一会儿让开门的 |
[22:34] | then close again. | 反反复复 |
[22:35] | You said The Alibi was part of South Side history. | 你说过艾莱柏酒吧是南区历史的一部分 |
[22:37] | I would’ve said Al Capone’s lost loot | 要我瞎扯黑手党老大丢失的赃物 |
[22:39] | was buried behind a wall in the basement | 就埋在地下室的墙后面也没问题啊 |
[22:41] | if I thought that was gonna get us an extra $20. | 只要能让我们多赚20美元 |
[22:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[22:47] | – What? – What have you done? | -怎么了 -你做了什么 |
[22:49] | – Mama sent them. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -是妈妈寄给她们的 -不行 不行 |
[22:51] | Take ’em off. Take ’em off right now. | 脱下来 马上脱下来 |
[22:53] | – No! – Why? | -不要 -为什么 |
[22:55] | – Daddy. – What did you do? | -爸爸 -你造了什么孽啊 |
[22:57] | They love the jerseys. | 她们喜欢这些球衣 |
[22:58] | – It’s wrong, V! – Can’t do it, Veronica. | -这是不对的 小维 -你不能这么做 维罗妮卡 |
[23:00] | I feel kind of sick. I might throw up. | 我有点不舒服 我可能会吐 |
[23:02] | The Bengals, the Reds? What are– | 猛虎队 红袜队 什么鬼 |
[23:04] | You-you can’t just change teams. | 你不能随便换球队啊 |
[23:06] | That’s like– that’s like-like– | 这就像 这就像 |
[23:07] | Switching from boxers to briefs. | 从平角裤改穿三角裤 |
[23:09] | Changing from Fritos to fresh fruit. | 从垃圾食品改吃新鲜水果 |
[23:10] | Becoming a Protestant. | 成为一名新教徒 |
[23:12] | We’re moving to Kentucky. The Bengals play in Ohio! | 我们要搬去肯塔基州 但猛虎队在俄亥俄州比赛 |
[23:14] | Well, Louisville is closer to Cincinnati | 可是路易维尔离辛辛那提 |
[23:16] | than it is Chicago. | 比离芝加哥近啊 |
[23:17] | This has nothin’ to do with geography. | 这和地理位置没有任何关系 |
[23:18] | We’re a Sox and Bears family forever. | 我们永远支持红袜队和芝加哥熊队 |
[23:20] | – End of discussion. – But if– | -没得商量 -但如果… |
[23:21] | No, not one word, or we’re talkin’ divorce. | 不 一个字都别说了 否则就离婚吧 |
[23:25] | Might strip it down to the brick | 也许可以保留砖墙 拆掉其他 |
[23:27] | instead of doing a full demo. | 不必全套重装 |
[23:28] | A lot of our customers live in lofts. | 我们有很多顾客住在小户型层高公寓 |
[23:30] | They love that old factory feel. | 他们爱死那种旧工厂的感觉了 |
[23:34] | I think we can get at least ten tanning beds in here | 我觉得这里至少能放下十张美黑床 |
[23:36] | and a couple of spray booths, | 再放两台喷雾美黑机 |
[23:37] | maybe even a cryotherapy chamber. | 甚至还能建一个冷疗室 |
[23:50] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[24:01] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[24:04] | Francis! | 弗兰西斯 |
[24:06] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[24:08] | 狗狗托儿所 即将开张 | |
[24:13] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[24:19] | Frank, I’ve been looking for you. | 弗兰克 我到处找你 |
[24:22] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[24:24] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[24:28] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:34] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[25:01] | Wow. Lookin’ purdy good up there. | 那上面看起来真不错啊 |
[25:20] | Oh, shit! Uh, uh, I gotta go. | 糟了 我得走了 |
[25:23] | I’m late. | 我迟到了 |
[25:25] | Father’s gonna be mad. | 神父要生气了 |
[25:31] | Oh, uh…I’m sorry. Who are you? | 不好意思 请问你是哪位 |
[25:34] | I’m late. | 我迟到了 |
[25:35] | I have to get the candles lit before the procession. | 我得赶在仪式队伍到来之前把蜡烛点亮 |
[25:39] | Uh…I’ll go get Father. | 我去把神父找来 |
[25:57] | Can I…help you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[25:59] | I’m sorry I’m late, Father. | 抱歉我来迟了 神父 |
[26:00] | I can’t find the matches! | 我找不到火柴了 |
[26:02] | They were–they were– they were always here. | 它们 它们明明一直都放在这 |
[26:04] | Oh, uh, w-we keep them here now. | 我们现在改放在这里了 |
[26:15] | Light the altar candles first. | 记得先点祭坛上的蜡烛 |
[26:20] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 神父 |
[26:28] | Should I call the police? | 要我打电话报警吗 |
[26:30] | No, no. Call an ambulance. | 不 打电话叫救护车吧 |
[26:50] | Hey, got your delivery. | 你的外卖到了 |
[26:52] | Boba’s here! | 珍珠奶茶到了 |
[26:54] | Hang on. | 稍等一下 |
[26:56] | Betty, your lychee. | 贝蒂 你的荔枝味 |
[27:02] | Let me get you a tip. | 稍等 我给你拿小费 |
[27:21] | – Thanks, man. – Thanks. | -谢了 兄弟 -谢谢 |
[28:17] | Jeez. | 吓我一跳 |
[28:19] | Hey. Got you a Jim’s with extra onions. | 给你带了个汉堡 多放了洋葱 |
[28:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:24] | How’s it going soaking the rich? | 劫富劫得怎么样 |
[28:25] | Great. I’ve given out six grand in tickets, | 好极了 我已经开出了六千的罚单 |
[28:27] | and it’s only two o’clock. | 现在才下午两点 |
[28:29] | Minding the handicap spot gold mine, I see–smart. | 你在关注残障人士停车位 聪明 那可是金矿 |
[28:32] | Gallagher here is Robin Hood with the citation book, | 这位加拉格是拿着罚单本的罗宾汉 |
[28:34] | evening the income inequality scales | 致力于平衡贫富差距 |
[28:36] | one parking ticket at a time. | 每次出手就是一张违停罚单 |
[28:38] | Yeah, American meritocracy’s bullshit. | 美国的精英主义就是狗屎 |
[28:41] | World distributes talent equally | 这个世界会平均分配天资 |
[28:42] | but not opportunity. | 但不会平均分配机会 |
[28:44] | Look at you, up on the ramparts. | 看看你 站在拱卫人民的城墙上 |
[28:46] | – Where’d you hear that? – Some lady left Obama’s book | -在哪听到这句话的 -一位女士把奥巴马的书 |
[28:48] | at the bus stop. Guy’s actually kind of smart. | 落在公交车站了 这家伙还挺有智慧的 |
[28:51] | Carl is a cautionary tale. | 卡尔就是反面教材 |
[28:53] | Never allow injustice to get in the way of your paycheck. | 永远不要让维护正义影响你拿薪水 |
[28:56] | Bosses won’t leave you here long. | 上级不会一直让你干这个的 |
[28:57] | Too many officers taking pandemic disability. | 太多警官因为新冠请病假了 |
[29:01] | Hey, can you run somebody for me? | 能帮我查个人吗 |
[29:02] | – Yeah, you got a name? – Uh, Heidi somethin’. | -有名字吗 -海蒂什么的 |
[29:06] | Heidi Cronch. | 海蒂·克朗奇 |
[29:08] | C-r-o-n-c-h. | 克 朗 奇 |
[29:11] | New girlfriend? | 新女友吗 |
[29:12] | My sister’s new girlfriend. | 我姐的新女友 |
[29:14] | 海蒂·克朗奇 家暴 抢劫 扰乱治安 偷盗 贩毒 纵火等罪名 | |
[29:17] | – Holy shit. That her? – Yeah. | -我去 是她吗 -是 |
[29:19] | Might wanna lock up the silver | 你最好把值钱的东西锁起来 |
[29:20] | and hide the women in the woods. | 然后把女眷藏到树林里 |
[29:21] | All available units… | 所有空闲警员 |
[29:23] | Oh, gotta go. | 得走了 |
[29:24] | Hey, buy you a beer after work? | 下班请你喝一杯怎么样 |
[29:26] | I’m doing a family thing at a friend of mine’s bar. | 我要在我朋友的酒吧办个家庭活动 |
[29:28] | – Half-price drinks. – I don’t know. | -所有酒水半价 -我说不好 |
[29:30] | I been steering clear of the cocktails with the old ticker | 我最近在戒酒 心脏不行了 |
[29:32] | Order something virgin. | 点无酒精的 |
[29:33] | Maybe. | 也许会去 |
[29:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:53] | – Who is that guy? – A friend. | -那人是谁 -一个朋友 |
[29:56] | Uh, come on. | 快 |
[29:58] | He seems a little pissed. | 他看上去有些火大 |
[29:59] | Well, he wanted a Mercedes, but he’ll live. | 他想要的是奔驰 但他会没事的 |
[30:03] | Okay, it’s definitely time to go now. | 好吧 现在绝对该走了 |
[30:05] | Let’s go. Go, go, go! | 我们走 快快快 |
[30:07] | You’re a loser, Anton! | 你是个废物 安东 |
[30:41] | Keep saying that like it’s supposed to do something. | 你一直那样说 好像那有用一样 |
[30:44] | I don’t know what you want me to do. | 我不知道你想我怎么做 |
[30:45] | I’ve tried all that. | 我都试过了 |
[30:47] | Yes, I did all of that. What? | 对 我都试过了 什么事 |
[30:49] | Voodoo Thai? | 泰国菜 |
[30:51] | Yes, I did! | 对 我试了 |
[30:55] | Yes, of course I fucking back-tested. | 对 我他妈当然回测过了 |
[30:56] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[30:59] | I don’t know, it’s just– it’s– | 我不知道 它就… |
[31:01] | it’s just–it’s fucking frozen. I don’t know. | 它就卡住了 我不知道 |
[31:03] | I got four minutes to execute this trade, dude. | 我只有四分钟来执行交易 |
[31:07] | I–you installed the algorithm. You tell me! | 程序是你装的 你来告诉我 |
[31:09] | Check the router? | 检查路由器 |
[31:10] | That’s your fucking solution, check the router? | 这就是你的办法 检查路由器 |
[31:13] | Gotta be kidding me. | 你肯定是在逗我 |
[31:17] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[31:19] | This has happened to me I– | 你们这程序 |
[31:21] | fucking ten times before in the past with you guys. | 已经卡过十次了 |
[31:23] | I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[31:24] | Yeah, I’m standing at the router right now. | 对 我就在路由器旁边 |
[31:26] | Just-just calm down for five seconds. | 先冷静一下 |
[31:30] | I don’t know– | 我不知道 |
[31:32] | Dude, I don’t know what you want me to do! | 我不知道你想让我怎么做 |
[31:34] | The router looks fine. | 路由器看着好着呢 |
[31:36] | Hey, what the fuck are you doing, man? | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[31:38] | The hell away from there. | 快走开 |
[31:42] | Wait, what did you just do? | 等等 你做了什么 |
[31:44] | Your Forex rate speed algorithm | 你的外汇交易程序 |
[31:46] | was set to LSF instead of LSE. | 设成LSF了 应该是LSE[伦敦证券交易所] |
[31:48] | You’re trying to trade in pounds sterling, right? | 你是想用英镑结算对吧 |
[31:52] | Yeah, I-it didn’t know what exchange rate you were trying to use. | 之前程序不知道你想用哪个汇率 |
[31:59] | Oh, my God, it went through. | 我的天 交易成功了 |
[32:03] | It wen–I just made four fucking grand. | 成功了 我挣了四千块 |
[32:08] | I just made four fucking grand! | 我挣了四千块 |
[32:10] | Holy shit! | 我去 |
[32:12] | Here’s your pad thai. | 这是你的泰式炒河粉 |
[32:13] | That’s–yeah, great. Right there. | 很好 就放那 |
[32:17] | Oh, tip, um… | 对了 小费 |
[32:19] | What have we got, 20 bucks? | 多少钱 二十块 |
[32:23] | Shit, man. | 我去 |
[32:27] | It’s ten percent, right? | 是10%对吧 |
[33:32] | Francis, we’re gonna be at the hospital | 弗兰西斯 我们马上就到医院了 |
[33:35] | very soon, okay? | 好吗 |
[33:40] | Offer’s comin’ in. | 有人出价了 |
[33:42] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[33:44] | Earnest money, 5,000. | 保证金五千 |
[33:46] | That’s good. Sixty-day escrow. | 不错 60天的第三方保证金 |
[33:49] | What the hell is escrow? | 第三方保证金是什么鬼 |
[33:50] | They hold the money to make sure the deal goes through. | 为了确保交易成功 他们先代管钱 |
[33:52] | We don’t need that. We can hold the money. | 不需要 我们自己就能管钱 |
[33:54] | I love holdin’ money. | 我喜欢管钱 |
[33:55] | – Is this the tanning bed guy? – I think so, yeah. | -是那个美黑床男吗 -应该是的 |
[33:58] | Aw, damn. I don’t tan well. | 糟了 我晒黑了不好看 |
[33:59] | – How much? – Hang on. | -多少钱 -等等 |
[34:01] | How much? | 多少 |
[34:03] | Two hundred and eighty-five. | 28万5千 |
[34:05] | That’s good, right? | 不错啊 是不是 |
[34:06] | We owe the bank 250. | 我们欠银行25万 |
[34:09] | That’s bad, right? | 太糟糕了 是不是 |
[34:09] | We’d clear 35,000, owe some money in taxes, | 我们有3万5利润 还得付税金 |
[34:12] | – so maybe 30? – Is that good enough? | -也许最终赚3万 -那够好了吗 |
[34:15] | I was hopin’ for more. | 我本来是希望能赚更多 |
[34:17] | All right, fuck it. Let’s not sell, then. | 那算了 我们别卖了 |
[34:19] | It’s 30 more than we have now. | 我们现在没钱 再怎么样也是多了3万 |
[34:21] | We could wait for another offer. | 倒是可以等等看有没有更高的出价 |
[34:22] | – All right, let’s do that. – But a better offer | -行 等吧 -但可能不会有更高的出价 |
[34:24] | may not ever come or even another offer. | 或者根本没其他人出价 |
[34:27] | – Rock, paper, scissors? – Oh, I hate that game. | -石头剪刀布决定 -我讨厌这个游戏 |
[34:29] | – I always lose. – You always pick scissors. | -我总输 -你每次都出剪刀 |
[34:31] | – You always pick rock. – Exactly. | -你每次都出石头 -没错 |
[34:33] | – That’s why you always lose. – What? | -所以你才老输 -什么 |
[34:35] | So I should pick paper next time? | 所以下次我应该出布吗 |
[34:36] | Would you two shut the fuck up? I’m trying to think. | 你俩能闭嘴吗 我在想问题 |
[34:40] | Has Frank been here today? | 弗兰克今天来过这里吗 |
[34:42] | – Dead Frank? – Not-so-dead Frank. | -死了的弗兰克吗 -没死透的弗兰克 |
[34:43] | – He disappeared. – No kidding? | -他不见了 -真的吗 |
[34:45] | That’s great news! I been racking my brain | 这是个好消息 我想破头 |
[34:47] | trying to come up with somethin’ nice to say about him | 也没想出什么好词能在他的守灵仪式上 |
[34:49] | at the wake. | 发言 |
[34:50] | Uh, he could always be counted on | 这句怎么样 你不注意的时候 |
[34:51] | to drain your beer when you weren’t payin’ attention? | 总能仰仗他喝干你的啤酒 |
[34:54] | So no one’s seen him. | 所以没人见过他吗 |
[34:55] | Sorry, Liam. But he’s still breathin’. | 对不起 利亚姆 至少他还活着 |
[34:57] | – That’s good, huh? – Good for who? | -这就很好了 是不是 -对谁好 |
[35:03] | If he does show up, | 如果他来了 |
[35:04] | can you make sure he gets home safe, okay? | 你们确保他安全到家 好吗 |
[35:06] | Sure. Of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[35:17] | All right, are we sellin’ or not? | 好了 我们到底卖不卖 |
[35:26] | BP 135 over 85, | 收缩压135 舒张压85 |
[35:29] | pulse ox is 94 on RA, so we kept him off O2. | 脉搏血氧94 所以没给他吸氧 |
[35:32] | Altered and confused. He could be high. | 意识混乱 有可能嗑嗨了 |
[35:34] | There’s no ID on him, but we think his name is Francis. | 身上没有身份证 但他应该叫弗兰西斯 |
[35:37] | Hi, Francis. | 你好 弗兰西斯 |
[35:39] | You know where you are? | 你知道自己在哪里吗 |
[35:41] | You’re in the emergency room. | 你在急救室 |
[35:42] | We’re gonna take care of you, okay? | 我们会好好照顾你的 好吗 |
[35:45] | I don’t feel very good. | 我不舒服 |
[35:46] | Right. We’re gonna check you out soon as we can. | 好 我们会尽快给你做检查 |
[35:58] | They keep a key under a rock in the yard? | 他们就把钥匙放在院子里的石头底下吗 |
[36:01] | I’d have known that, I would’ve cleaned them out years ago. | 我要是早知道 几年前我就把这洗劫一空了 |
[36:03] | All right, V said everything in the living room | 小维说客厅的所有东西 |
[36:05] | and on the dining room table’s up for grabs. | 和餐厅桌上的东西都可以拿 |
[36:07] | A lot of good kitchen stuff we could use. | 我们能搞到点好厨具了 |
[36:09] | We got a mixing bowl, some pots and pans, cutting board. | 搅拌碗 锅碗瓢盆 还有砧板 |
[36:12] | What, you gonna start cookin’ now? | 怎么 你要开始做饭了吗 |
[36:14] | One of us has to. Takeout’s too expensive. | 你我总得有一个做饭 外卖太贵了 |
[36:16] | Hey, man, ramen, some water, and a minute in the microwave, | 拉面加水 放微波炉里叮一分钟 |
[36:19] | I’m all set. | 就完事了 |
[36:21] | Look at this, leather chaps. | 看这个 皮裤 |
[36:23] | What do you think, huh? Dress up in leather, | 怎么样 穿上这皮裤 |
[36:25] | go cruising for some flabby dentist dudes we can roll? | 到街上去抢劫几个胖牙医 |
[36:30] | Take a look at this crib. | 看看这婴儿床 |
[36:35] | It’s in pretty good shape. | 保存得还挺好 |
[36:37] | What do you mean, “Come take a look at this crib”? | 你说“看这个婴儿床”是什么意思 |
[36:38] | Crib means baby. | 婴儿床意味着孩子 |
[36:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:43] | “Yeah,” what? | “是啊”是什么意思 |
[36:45] | What, you wanna have a baby? | 难不成你想要孩子 |
[36:48] | You don’t want a baby? | 你不想要孩子吗 |
[36:49] | W–h-hold on. You do? | 等等 你真的想要吗 |
[36:51] | Hell yes. | 当然 |
[36:54] | All right, man, well, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 我不知道你意识到没有 |
[36:55] | we don’t exactly have the right equipment. | 我们俩都没长可以生孩子的那个容器 |
[36:57] | Although the way you been talkin’ about pans | 尽管你说起厨具和灰褐色家具时的样子 |
[36:59] | and fuckin’ taupe furniture, you might be growin’ a vagina. | 让我怀疑你是不是真的长了阴道 |
[37:02] | Help me move this thing. | 帮我搬一下 |
[37:04] | No. | 不搬 |
[37:06] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:08] | ‘Cause if we have a crib, | 因为 如果我们真的弄了张婴儿床 |
[37:09] | we gotta fuckin’ put somethin’ in it. | 就得放个东西进去 |
[37:11] | Just grab the other end. | 抓住另外那边 |
[37:13] | Where are we even gonna get a baby, huh? | 我们要上哪去弄个孩子 |
[37:15] | No one’s gonna let two ex-cons adopt a kid. | 没人会让两个前科犯领养孩子的 |
[37:18] | So we’ll steal one. | 那就去偷一个 |
[37:20] | What? | 什么 |
[37:20] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[37:22] | Look, there’s gotta be a neglected Milkovich baby | 你们米尔科维奇家族肯定会有一个 |
[37:24] | crawling around your family tree somewhere. | 无人照顾的孩子 正在某个角落爬着呢 |
[37:26] | You guys are like horny little rabbits. | 你们家的人就像发情的小野兔 |
[37:28] | You pop out a Milkovich fucker at least once a month. | 一个月至少产出一个米尔科维奇宝宝 |
[37:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:35] | I’d be a shitty dad, man. | 我不会是个好爸爸 |
[37:39] | No, you wouldn’t. | 不 你会是的 |
[37:40] | Yeah, what if I, like… | 万一我 我… |
[37:43] | beat it or… | 打了孩子 或者 |
[37:44] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[37:46] | Spare the fireplace poker, spoil the child. | 孩子不打不成器 |
[37:48] | That’s the kind of shit my dad always said. | 我爸以前总这么说 |
[37:54] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[37:55] | – Fuck you. – Come on. | -滚啊 -来抱抱 |
[37:56] | Fuck off. No, I don’t– | 滚开 别来这套 我不… |
[37:58] | Fu– | 操 |
[38:02] | I hate this. | 我讨厌抱抱 |
[38:05] | You’re gonna be a great dad. | 你会是个很棒的父亲 |
[38:25] | Couldn’t find him. | 找不到他 |
[38:27] | I’m not surprised. | 不意外 |
[38:30] | – I never could either. – You used to look for Frank? | -我也从没找到过 -你以前也找过弗兰克吗 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:35] | All the time. | 不停地找 |
[38:38] | Did he always come back? | 那他最后都会回来吗 |
[38:41] | Not right away. | 不是马上回来 |
[38:43] | But yeah. | 但是 都会 |
[38:47] | Hey, why don’t you go get dressed? | 去换衣服吧 |
[38:50] | Get ready for that thing at The Alibi, all right? | 准备好去艾莱柏参加那个活动了 |
[38:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:05] | Shelby. What’s goin’ on, man? | 谢尔比 你在干什么 兄弟 |
[39:07] | Shit, man. | 是你啊 兄弟 |
[39:09] | Checkin’ out this vacant lot. | 我在看这块空地 |
[39:12] | Oh, yeah? How come? | 是吗 为什么 |
[39:13] | Thinkin’ of buyin’ it. | 考虑要不要买下来 |
[39:15] | Oh, shit. What for? | 我去 为什么要买 |
[39:17] | Neighborhood’s comin’ up, man. | 这一区发展得越来越好 |
[39:19] | With that condo project goin’ in next to you, | 你们家隔壁也要建豪华公寓 |
[39:21] | I figured it’d be a good place | 我就想着 把我的赔偿金 |
[39:22] | to put my settlement money. | 投资在这里 应该不错 |
[39:25] | You got a settlement? | 什么赔偿金 |
[39:26] | That gas leak that took my mom. | 就是让我妈丧命的那次煤气泄漏 |
[39:29] | That was, like, ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了吧 |
[39:30] | Yeah. Legal shit takes forever. | 是啊 法律机构的办事效率你懂的 |
[39:33] | I heard your house was a part of that condo deal. | 我听说你们的房子曾是那公寓计划的一部分 |
[39:35] | Surprised you didn’t sell. | 我很惊讶你们居然没卖掉 |
[39:37] | Yeah, me too. Got screwed. | 我也没想到 被耍了 |
[39:40] | You were gonna sell? | 你们本来要卖吗 |
[39:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:43] | How much were you thinkin’ of selling your house for? | 那你本来打算卖多少钱 |
[39:48] | I don’t know. I was thinkin’, like, 200. | 不知道 大概20万 |
[39:51] | Oh, well, yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:52] | That’s a bit outta my price range. | 有点超出我的预算范围了 |
[39:55] | I mean…we’re prepared to go as low as 150. | 我们最低接受15万 |
[40:00] | Good to see you, Lip. | 很高兴见到你 利普 |
[40:02] | Take care. | 保重 |
[40:05] | Hey, Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[40:10] | How much you got, man? | 你有多少 老兄 |
[40:15] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:27] | Do you want me to for you? | 你想让我帮你口吗 |
[40:29] | No, no, I’m good. | 不 我不用 |
[40:30] | Maybe we’ll go a couple more rounds later. | 或许我们一会能再来几轮 |
[40:35] | Hey, I’m thinking of splitting tomorrow. | 我想明天离开 |
[40:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:39] | El Paso–got a couple friends in a club down there | 去艾尔帕索 那里有几个朋友 |
[40:42] | running some shit that sounds promising. | 干的买卖好像挺能赚钱 |
[40:45] | You’re more than welcome to come. | 欢迎你一起来 |
[40:47] | – To Texas? – Yeah, get outta Chicago before it gets cold. | -去得州吗 -对 在芝加哥变冷之前离开 |
[40:51] | You got your tools, your truck, | 你有工具 皮卡 |
[40:53] | and you can fix pipes and whatever, | 你可以修水管什么的 |
[40:55] | and I’ll do my thing. | 我干我的活 |
[40:58] | What about Franny? | 那弗兰妮呢 |
[41:00] | Oh, well, bring her. | 带上她呗 |
[41:02] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[41:03] | Why the hell not? We can have some laughs. | 有何不可 我们可以一起乐乐 |
[41:06] | Thelma and Louise it. | 像”末路狂花”一样活着 |
[41:07] | You only live once, right? | 人只活一次 对吧 |
[41:15] | Hey, Franny, what you doin’? | 弗兰妮 你在干什么 |
[41:17] | – Drawing. – Oh, yeah? | -画画 -是吗 |
[41:21] | It’s lookin’ good. | 看着不错 |
[42:05] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[42:09] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[42:10] | I’ve been right here. | 我一直在这 |
[42:12] | – Yeah? – Course. | -是吗 -当然 |
[42:15] | How are you feeling, Francis? | 你感觉怎么样了 弗兰西斯 |
[42:17] | – Frank. – Sorry. | -叫我弗兰克 -抱歉 |
[42:19] | How are you feeling, Frank? | 你感觉怎么样了 弗兰克 |
[42:21] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[42:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:31] | – Nancy? – Yep. | -南希 -来了 |
[42:33] | Did rapid come back yet? | 快速检测结果出来了吗 |
[42:35] | Yes… and it is negative. | 出来了 阴性 |
[42:38] | Temp’s spiking, 103.4 | 体温飙升 39.7摄氏度 |
[42:40] | And his pulse ox is 88. | 他的脉搏血氧是88 |
[42:41] | Lung sounds diminished bilaterally. | 两侧肺音微弱 |
[42:43] | I think we should run a PCR. | 我觉得我们该做核酸检测 |
[42:44] | Okay. Uh, draw a CBC with diff. | 好 做血常规加白细胞计数 |
[42:46] | Start him on ten of O2 with a non-rebreather | 用非再吸入面罩给他输十倍氧 |
[42:49] | and get him into a gown, please. | 给他换病号服 谢谢 |
[42:55] | Fiona, you cried a lot as a baby. | 菲奥娜 你小时候总哭 |
[43:01] | Mad all the time. | 整天闹个不停 |
[43:03] | Okay. Just take deep breaths. Try not to talk. | 好吧 深呼吸 尽量别说话 |
[43:07] | But so beautiful. | 但却是那么美 |
[43:47] | Oh, shit! It’s Officer Carl. | 见鬼 卡尔警官来了 |
[43:49] | Hide your drugs and illegal firearms. | 把你们的毒品和非法武器都藏起来 |
[43:51] | I’m off duty, Kev. | 我下班了 小凯 |
[43:52] | And this is my comrade in blue, Arthur Tipping. | 这是我的警察同僚 亚瑟·蒂平 |
[43:54] | He’s helping me chase the gentrifiers | 他在帮我把中产阶级 |
[43:57] | and scumbag developers off the streets | 和臭不要脸的开发商赶出 |
[43:59] | of our beloved South Side. | 我们最爱的南区 |
[44:00] | Pleasure. Making sure no one shoots this idiot? | 幸会 确保没人开枪打这个猪头吗 |
[44:02] | Doing what I can. But he’s an animal out there. | 我尽力而为 但他在外面就是头野兽 |
[44:04] | – I know. – The dancers are gonna put their costumes on upstairs. | -我知道 -舞者正在楼上换衣服呢 |
[44:07] | What can I get you two underpaid public servants? | 两位工资过低的公职人员想来点什么 |
[44:09] | I will be having a beer, | 我喝啤酒 |
[44:11] | and Arthur here will order something virgin. | 亚瑟喝点不含酒精的 |
[44:13] | Well, you came to the right place. | 那你来对了地方 |
[44:14] | – You like your drinks pink? – Or bright blue? | -你喜欢粉色的饮料吗 -或是亮蓝色 |
[44:16] | How ’bout a Coke? | 不如就来杯可乐吧 |
[44:18] | Well, this place is great. | 这地方真棒 |
[44:19] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 把握最后机会享受吧 |
[44:21] | It’s gonna be a tanning salon in a couple weeks. | 两周后这里就要变成美黑沙龙了 |
[44:23] | Wait, you guys already sell? | 等等 你们已经卖了吗 |
[44:24] | We got an offer. Came in kind of low. | 有人想买 但出价不高 |
[44:26] | We have a couple of days to decide | 我们有几天时间决定 |
[44:28] | – if we’re gonna accept it. – Shame. | -要不要接受 -真可惜 |
[44:30] | There aren’t a lot of places like this around anymore. | 这样的店现在已经不多了 |
[44:32] | You mean money-losing businesses? | 你是指亏钱的店吗 |
[44:34] | Great dive bars where your shoes stick to the floor | 我是指有个性的廉价酒吧 地板黏糊糊 |
[44:37] | and you’re not elbowed away from the bar | 你在吧台也不会被梳丸子头的男人 |
[44:38] | by dudes with man buns. | 用手肘推开 |
[44:40] | Amen. | 说得好 |
[44:41] | Hey. They here yet? | 他们来了没有 |
[44:43] | No, not yet. You got the sign? | 还没 你带彩旗来了吗 |
[44:45] | Yeah. Should I put it in the back? | 带了 要放到后面吗 |
[44:46] | – Yeah. – Cool. | -对 -好的 |
[44:49] | Jesus, there she is. | 老天 就是她 |
[44:51] | – The other one your sister? – Yeah. | -另一个是你姐姐吗 -是的 |
[44:53] | – You gonna tell her? – Eh. I don’t know. | -你打算告诉她吗 -我不知道 |
[44:55] | I’d wait till that Heidi’s not around. | 劝你等海蒂走开了再说 |
[44:56] | She’s likely to cut you. | 她很可能会用刀割你 |
[44:59] | Hey, I’ve got the sausages and the buns. | 我带了香肠和面包 |
[45:00] | – Where you want ’em? – Uh, put ’em in the back. | -你想放在哪里 -放后面吧 |
[45:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[45:09] | No Frank? | 弗兰克没来吗 |
[45:24] | PCR came back positive. | 核酸检测结果阳性 |
[45:28] | Pulse ox is down to 84. | 脉搏血氧降到84 |
[45:29] | Respiration’s 30. Get his bed up. | 呼吸值30 把床升起来 |
[45:32] | Uh, we need respiratory back down here. | 要减慢他的呼吸频率 |
[45:36] | Nancy? | 南希 |
[45:37] | Yep. | 什么 |
[45:42] | Is that legally binding? | 那有法律约束力吗 |
[45:43] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[45:48] | Huh. That’s new. | 这倒是头一回见 |
[45:49] | – COVID? – Yeah. | -新冠吗 -是的 |
[45:51] | Start him on comfort care, | 给他实施舒适护理 |
[45:52] | 0.6 milligrams hydromorphone IV. | 静脉注射0.6毫克二氢吗啡酮 |
[45:54] | I’ll call legal. | 我去联系法律部 |
[45:56] | Is that Frank? | 那是弗兰克吗 |
[45:58] | Yeah, he said that was his name, | 对 他说他叫这名字 |
[45:59] | but he came in without any ID. | 但他来的时候身上没身份证 |
[46:00] | Gallagher. Frank Gallagher. | 加拉格 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[46:03] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[46:04] | He’s a frequent-flier legend. | 他是医院的传奇”常飞旅客” |
[46:06] | I think he may still be number one | 他应该还排在我们 |
[46:07] | on our drug-seeking no-fly list. | 求药”禁飞名单”的第一位 |
[46:09] | Call for his chart. | 去拿他的病历 |
[46:10] | There’ll be some contact information on there. | 上面会有联系方式 |
[46:42] | Hey, I don’t wanna stay too long, all right? | 我不想待太久 好吗 |
[46:43] | I wanna get back to the apartment | 我想回公寓 |
[46:44] | so I can unpack my clothes. | 整理好我搬过去的衣物 |
[46:46] | Yeah, four or five beers, and we’ll go. | 好 喝四五杯啤酒就走 |
[46:48] | One beer, and we’ll go. | 就一杯 然后我们走人 |
[46:49] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[46:52] | Do you seriously not know what today is? | 你真不知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[46:54] | Jesus Chr– I don’t know. Thursday? | 老天 不知道 星期四吗 |
[46:57] | Twenty-first. | 21号 |
[46:59] | Doesn’t ring any bells with you? | 你一点都想不起来吗 |
[47:01] | No. Should it? | 嗯 我该想起来吗 |
[47:03] | It’s our wedding anniversary. | 今天是我们的结婚纪念日 |
[47:08] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[47:10] | One year ago today. | 一年前的今天 |
[47:13] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[47:14] | That’s great. | 很棒啊 |
[47:20] | Come on. I’m thirsty. | 进去吧 我渴了 |
[47:27] | – Surprise! – Surprise! | -惊不惊喜 -惊不惊喜 |
[47:30] | Happy anniversary! | 纪念日快乐 |
[47:39] | Speech! | 致辞 |
[47:40] | Speech! | 致辞 |
[47:49] | I love this man. | 我好爱这个男人 |
[48:10] | Who wants to dance? | 谁想跳舞 |
[48:12] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[48:20] | How you doing in there, Frank? | 你感觉怎么样 弗兰克 |
[48:23] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[48:26] | Frank Gallagher’s files. | 弗兰克·加拉格的档案 |
[48:29] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[48:30] | Help me find an emergency contact number in this mess. | 帮我在这堆东西里找出紧急联络人电话 |
[49:27] | You can’t let them sell this place. | 你不能让他们卖掉这地方 |
[49:30] | I know. I’m gonna miss it. | 我知道 我会很想念这的 |
[49:31] | – It’d make a great cop bar. – You know what? It would. | -这里能变成很棒的警察酒吧 -的确 |
[49:35] | I got my 20 in, some money stashed away. | 我拿到养老金了 还存了点钱 |
[49:36] | We could partner up. You’d look good behind the bar. | 我们可以合伙 你会是很棒的酒保 |
[49:39] | – No money. – How much they selling for? | -我没钱 -他们售价多少 |
[49:42] | I don’t know. Hey, Kev. Come here. | 我不知道 小凯 过来 |
[49:48] | – You made it. – Yeah. | -你做到了 -是啊 |
[49:49] | One year. | 一年 |
[49:51] | You had doubts? | 你有过疑虑吗 |
[49:52] | Yeah, you didn’t? | 有 难道你没有 |
[49:59] | Tami may be pregnant again. | 塔米可能又怀孕了 |
[50:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[50:06] | It’s not good news. | 这不是好消息 |
[50:09] | It’s been a tough year. | 今年很难熬 |
[50:11] | Ah, so what? | 那又怎么样 |
[50:13] | Do it anyway. | 还是生下来啊 |
[50:15] | Hey, you don’t want it, | 如果你们不想要 |
[50:16] | Mickey and I can take it off your hands. | 我和米奇可以接盘 |
[50:18] | Yeah, you want kids? | 你们想要孩子吗 |
[50:20] | I do. Mickey, um…not so much. | 我想 米奇…不太想 |
[50:25] | Hey, I think I found somebody who might wanna buy the house. | 我好像找到一个想买下房子的人 |
[50:28] | – No shit? – Shelby. | -真的吗 -谢尔比 |
[50:32] | The barbecue guy? | 那个烤肉店老板 |
[50:34] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[50:36] | He’s only got 75 grand. | 他只有7万5 |
[50:38] | Ouch. | 扎心 |
[50:39] | Kev and V got 175? | 小凯和小维卖了17万5 |
[50:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:44] | So that means we get, uh, | 所以我们每人能分到 |
[50:46] | 15 each? | 1万5 |
[50:48] | Oh, it’s not much, but… | 钱不多 不过 |
[50:50] | it’s something. | 总好过没有 |
[50:54] | You take my 15. | 我那1万5你拿去 |
[50:56] | We don’t need it. We’re doin’ fine. | 我们不需要 我们过得还行 |
[51:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:03] | But no, thanks. | 但不用了 |
[51:07] | So…should we sell? | 我们该卖吗 |
[51:12] | You decide. | 你决定 |
[51:14] | I’m good with whatever you wanna do. | 无论你想怎么做 我都支持 |
[51:16] | Everybody’s leaving me with the decisions today. | 今天每个人都把决定权交给我 |
[51:21] | That’s ’cause you’re the closest thing to a dad we ever had. | 因为你是最像我们父亲的人 |
[51:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[51:37] | Better go get Mickey | 快去找米奇吧 |
[51:38] | before he runs off with one of those dancers. | 不然他要跟舞者私奔了 |
[51:45] | Love you, big brother. | 我爱你 哥哥 |
[51:49] | Yeah, I love you too, asshole. | 我也爱你 小混蛋 |
[53:25] | Hey, there’s a car on fire out here! | 外面有辆车着火了 |
[53:28] | – Come on, check it out! – Hey, grab your drink. | -快出来看热闹 -拿上酒 |
[53:29] | – Oh, this, I gotta see. – Come on. Hey, let’s go. | -不能错过这好戏 -我们快去啊 |
[53:32] | All right, make sure you pay our tabs | 你们走出大门前 |
[53:33] | before you walk out the door. | 记得先付账 |
[53:35] | I will find y’all. | 老娘会找你们要的 |
[53:58] | I’ve been on the phone for 20 minutes! | 我已经通话20分钟了 |
[54:00] | My car is burn– it’s a white Tesla. | 我的车起火了 是辆白色特斯拉 |
[54:03] | It’s in the middle of the street–it’s on fire! | 就在马路中间 着火了 |
[54:06] | Hey, how you like | 你现在觉得 |
[54:07] | that $80,000 Roman candle now, bitch? | 那八万美金的”罗马烟花筒”怎么样 臭婊子 |
[54:15] | * We get high in backseats of cars * | *我们在车后座嗑嗨* |
[54:18] | * We break into mobile homes * | *我们闯入拖车房* |
[54:21] | * We go to sleep to Shake Appeal * | *我们伴着歌声入眠* |
[54:24] | * Never wake up on our own * | *从不主动醒来* |
[54:27] | * That’s the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[54:29] | * To the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[54:31] | * Oh, that’s the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[54:34] | * To the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[54:37] | * Oh, that’s the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[54:38] | * To the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[54:40] | * That’s the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[54:44] | * The way we get by, the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[55:30] | * To the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[55:32] | * Oh, that’s the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[55:35] | * To the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[55:38] | * That’s the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[55:40] | * To the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[55:43] | * That’s the way we get by * | *人生就要这样度过* |
[55:47] | I’m not gonna ask your forgiveness, | 我不会请求你们的原谅 |
[55:48] | because you bunch didn’t do shit for me. | 因为你们并没有为我做任何事 |
[55:50] | So let’s just call it a draw. | 所以就当是互不相欠吧 |
[55:53] | I know some of you think you hate my guts, | 我知道你们当中有些人觉得憎恶我到极点 |
[55:56] | and truth be told, | 说句实在话 |
[55:58] | I never liked any of you much either. | 我也从来就不喜欢你们 |
[56:00] | But we’re all Gallaghers. | 但我们是加拉格一家 |
[56:03] | My only advice | 我唯一的建议 |
[56:05] | is to stop worrying so damn much. | 就是别再整天杞人忧天了 |
[56:09] | You’re supposed to ask people on their deathbed | 在别人临终前 你应该问他们 |
[56:11] | if they wish they’d worked more | 是否希望自己这辈子干了更多的工作 |
[56:14] | or spent more time with their family. | 或是花了更多的时间去陪家人 |
[56:17] | Me? | 至于我 |
[56:18] | Hell, I wish I’d partied more. | 天 我只希望我玩得更痛快些 |
[56:21] | Nobody ever said our neighborhood was the Garden of Eden, | 没有人说我们住的地方是伊甸园 |
[56:23] | but it’s been a good home to us, to me and you kids. | 但这儿却是我和你们这几个孩子的安乐窝 |
[56:28] | I’m proud of all of you, | 我为你们所有人骄傲 |
[56:30] | because every single one of you | 因为我在你们每一个人身上 |
[56:31] | reminds me a little bit of me. | 都能看到自己的影子 |
[56:34] | Lip, you’re smart as a whip. | 利普 你聪明绝顶 |
[56:36] | You just can’t seem to get outta your own way. | 但你似乎总是自己害自己 |
[56:39] | Eh, you’ll figure it out. | 你会想明白的 |
[56:43] | Ian — industrious, incredible work ethic. | 伊恩 勤奋 工作操守非常棒 |
[56:47] | Not a clue where you got that from. | 真是完全不知你这是遗传了谁的特征 |
[56:51] | Touch of mental illness from your mother. | 很遗憾地遗传了你母亲的精神疾病 |
[56:53] | Only way I can understand | 只有这样我才能理解 |
[56:54] | how you ended up marrying a Milkovich. | 你为什么跟米尔科维奇家的人结婚 |
[56:57] | Carl… | 卡尔 |
[56:59] | I never could figure you out. | 我从来就搞不懂你 |
[57:02] | Can’t believe you betrayed the family and became a cop. | 真不敢相信你背叛了我们这个家 当上了警察 |
[57:06] | I’m hoping you’re already on the take. | 希望你已经开始受贿了 |
[57:10] | Debbie, you remind me of your mother, | 黛比 你总让我想起你母亲 |
[57:13] | not in a good way. | 不是好的那种 |
[57:14] | Good luck in life. You’re gonna need it. | 祝你这辈子好运 你会需要好运的 |
[57:18] | Liam, you’re the apple of my eye. | 利亚姆 你是我眼中的珍宝 |
[57:21] | You handsome devil. | 你个帅气的小恶魔 |
[57:23] | Everybody says you look just like me. | 大家都说你长得跟我一模一样 |
[57:26] | Oh, Kev, Veronica, | 小凯和维罗妮卡 |
[57:29] | you’re overrated as friends. | 你们作为朋友真被高估了 |
[57:31] | Always sticking your noses in my family’s business | 总是多管我家的闲事 |
[57:33] | where they don’t belong. | 明明轮不到你们来管 |
[57:34] | You’re moving. I say good riddance. | 你们要搬走了 终于能摆脱你们了 |
[57:39] | And me, Frank Gallagher– | 最后是我 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[57:42] | father, teacher, mentor. | 为人父 为人师 为人指引者 |
[57:45] | Captain of our little ship. | 家庭小船的船长 |
[57:49] | People say you can’t drink your troubles away. | 大家都说 借酒浇愁愁更愁 |
[57:52] | I say you’re just not drinkin’ enough. | 要我说 那是因为你的酒喝得不够多 |
[57:58] | I guess that’s it. | 大概就这么多了吧 |
[58:00] | Not much left to say, really. | 也没什么可说的了 |
[58:03] | Except…time’s precious. | 只剩下 时间宝贵 |
[58:07] | Don’t fuckin’ waste it. | 别他妈浪费了 |
[58:09] | Have a good time. I sure as hell did. | 好好享受人生吧 我就享受得非常彻底 |
[58:13] | *That’s the way we get by* | *人生就要这样度过* |
[58:15] | *To way we get by, to way* | *就要这样度过* |
[58:16] | *That’s the way we get by* | *人生就要这样度过* |
[58:21] | *That’s the way we get by* | *人生就要这样度过* |
[58:25] | Damn! What is this guy, like, 80 proof? | 天 这家伙的酒精度得有80纯度了吧[40度] |
[58:28] | At least. This guy definitely liked to knock back a couple. | 至少了 这家伙绝对很喜欢喝几杯小酒 |
[58:31] | Couple of cases and two bottles of JB’s more like it. | 喝了几箱酒和两瓶威士忌还差不多 |
[59:07] | 弗兰克·加拉格 1954年5月19日–XXXX年3月21日 |