英文名称:Share
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:36] | – Better tell the truth. – Well, you can’t | -你最好实话实说 -你不能 |
[03:39] | cancel for no reason. | 无缘无故取消吧 |
[03:40] | Boring is not no reason, by the way. | 顺便一说 无聊可不是原因 |
[03:43] | Tyler’s sick. | 泰勒生病了 |
[03:44] | I’m not sick. | 我没病 |
[03:46] | Hey. Shoes on, bub. | 穿上鞋 小伙子 |
[03:49] | Five more minutes. | 再等五分钟 |
[03:51] | Hey, have you seen my brown heels? | 有没有看到我那双棕色高跟鞋 |
[03:53] | The one with the– the thingies? | 上面有那什么的那双 |
[03:56] | No. Oh. | 没见到 |
[04:12] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[04:21] | Go low, go low. | 低一点 低一点 |
[04:25] | Yeah, right here! | 这边 |
[04:27] | Yo, go, go, go! Got you. | 上 上 上 接球 |
[04:32] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[04:35] | Uh-huh. What happened? | 看出了什么没 |
[04:41] | She didn’t get rid of it. | 她没能摆脱对手 |
[04:43] | Right. That’s some tough work in the post, though. | 没错 这个位置会比较难 |
[04:44] | Look at her. | 看她 |
[05:08] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[05:09] | You’re always on her side. | 你总是向着她 |
[05:11] | No I’m not! I am not! I am not! | 不 我没有 我没有 我没有 |
[05:14] | I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[05:15] | What do you mean you don’t understand what I’m saying? | 什么叫你听不懂我在说什么 |
[05:17] | Because you don’t say anything. | 因为你根本没说什么 |
[05:19] | It’s super simple. Time travel, or teleportation? | 很简单 时空穿梭还是 心灵传输 |
[05:23] | Please drink. | 喝点水吧 |
[05:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:26] | Please? | 算我求你 |
[05:31] | You think I can’t tell when you’re hungover? | 你觉得我看不出你宿醉吗 |
[05:34] | Well, no, it’s just a stupid question. | 好吧 不 这就是个蠢问题 |
[05:36] | It’s not a stupid question. | 这不蠢 |
[05:40] | You want some crackers? | 要来点嗨药醒醒脑吗 |
[05:41] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[05:43] | When did AJ get you home? | AJ什么时候带你回家的 |
[05:45] | Teleportation. | 心灵传输 |
[05:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:48] | Time travel. | 我支持时空穿梭 |
[05:49] | – Thank you. – What? | -谢谢 -什么 |
[05:50] | We got one person. | 我们这边又多了一人 |
[05:51] | Seriously, who took my towel? | 怎么回事 谁拿我毛巾了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:670个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:74个,六级词汇:47个,GRE词汇:38个,托福词汇:57个,考研词汇:83个,专四词汇:68个,专八词汇:12个, 所有生词标注共:133个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:53] | The past is the past. | 过去的事情就是过去了 |
[05:54] | That’s why it’s the past. | 那就是为什么它们是过去 |
[05:54] | I’ll leave it there. | 就只能在过去了 |
[05:55] | So, then I’ll– I’ll– I’ll just say teleportation. | 所以 我还是 还是支持心灵传输 |
[05:58] | It’s not even me. | 说的甚至不是我 |
[05:59] | The worst is doing wall sits after a suicide. | 最糟的就是自杀后靠着墙坐着 |
[06:02] | That is the worst. | 的确 |
[06:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:06] | I know tomorrow I’m not gonna be walking the same. | 我知道明天我走路肯定会酸了 |
[06:10] | I’m gonna be like… | 我会像 |
[06:12] | Bye, guys! I love you! | 姐妹们再见 爱你们 |
[06:13] | You too. | 爱你 |
[06:16] | – That can be your granddad… -Your uncle? | -都能做你爷爷了 -你叔叔吗 |
[06:20] | Hello. Ah! | 你好啊 |
[06:22] | – How was practice? – Yo, she lives. | -训练怎么样 -她不是还活着吗 |
[06:24] | -How are you not tired? – Dick. | -你们怎么不累呢 -混蛋 |
[06:26] | – What? Dick? Really? – Mm-hmm. | -什么 混蛋 你确定吗 -嗯那 |
[06:28] | Are you, uh, you good, champ? | 那你呢 我们的冠军选手 |
[06:30] | Yeah. -Mm-hm. | 我很好 |
[06:31] | I’m going either way, so… | 我得走了 |
[06:33] | I’ll go by myself if I have to. | 必要的话我自己去 |
[06:35] | – So, we’re not going? – I don’t know, man. | -我们还不走吗 -我不知道 兄弟 |
[06:37] | Coming tonight? | 今晚来吗 |
[06:38] | Wait, who you texting? -7-Eleven. | -等等 和谁发短信呢 -便利店 |
[06:40] | Dylan’s ready, though, you know. | 你知道吗 迪伦都准备好了 |
[06:41] | He’s got his, uh– He’s got his pants on already. | 他 他裤子都穿好了 |
[06:44] | Oh, yeah. | 是吗 |
[06:46] | Are you gonna go? ‘Cause I could take you home afterwards. | 你要去吗 结束后我可以送你回家 |
[06:48] | – Oh, I can’t. – No? | -我去不了 -是吗 |
[06:50] | – How’s your day going? – Good. | -你今天过的怎么样 -挺好的 |
[06:52] | – Yeah, I’m really good. – Yeah? | -真的挺好的 -是吗 |
[07:24] | How hard is that? Just, “Bye, Dad, I love you.” | 说句”爸爸再见 爱你”很难吗 |
[07:27] | That’s it. That’s all I need. | 这要求不过分吧 |
[07:28] | …shitty waffles. | 狗屎华夫 |
[07:29] | They’re not shitty. They’re low cholesterol. | 不狗屎 是低胆固醇的 |
[07:31] | Supposed to taste like that. | 本来味道就应该这样 |
[07:33] | Dad, I heard that. | 老爸 我听到你说脏话喽 |
[07:33] | Sorry. Did you eat before you left this morning? | 抱歉 早上出门前吃东西了吗 |
[07:35] | – Yes, she did. – Mm-hmm. | -她吃了 -是的 |
[07:37] | – When? – I was trying to hide it. | -什么时候 -我本来想藏起来的 |
[07:38] | Before I left. | 走之前 |
[07:40] | And I saw some ants on the counter too. | 我还在橱柜那看到了蚂蚁 |
[07:43] | Oh… It’s okay. I’ll spray ’em. | 没事 我会用杀虫剂喷的 |
[07:45] | – They will not die. – You have to kill the colony. | -没那么容易死 -你要把大部队都消灭掉 |
[07:47] | Let me tell you something. | 我跟你讲讲 |
[07:48] | We wouldn’t have ants | 我们本不用对付蚂蚁 |
[07:50] | – if your mother didn’t close– – If you– you took… | -要是你妈妈把 -如果你 |
[07:51] | – the trash out– – If you didn’t– | -把垃圾带出去 -或者没… |
[07:54] | If you would close the damn sliding door– | 是你没有关好推拉门… |
[09:26] | She’s a mess. What are you doing? | 她一团糟 你要干嘛 |
[09:29] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[09:30] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[09:32] | You can’t fuck a dead… | 你不能操一个死 |
[09:34] | Someone take this guy to the fucking morgue. | 快找人把这家伙送去太平间 |
[09:36] | Guys, stop. What are you gonna do to her? | 伙计们 等一下 你要对她做什么 |
[09:38] | She’s fucking limp, man. | 他妈的她没任何反应 兄弟 |
[09:40] | Does it count if it’s a dead body? | 操一个死人应该不作数吧 |
[09:42] | Does sandpapering your fucking dick count? | 那你用砂纸磨鸡巴作不作数 |
[09:54] | She’s a mess. What are you doing? | 她一团糟 你在干嘛 |
[09:56] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[09:58] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干嘛 |
[09:59] | You can’t fuck a dead… | 你不能操一个死 |
[10:10] | And the note? | 笔记呢 |
[10:13] | I’m coming soon. | 我马上来 |
[10:29] | Who’s “a few people”? | “一些人”都是什么人 |
[10:36] | I wanna hear what he has to say. | 我想听听他会说些什么 |
[10:42] | He knows what happened. | 他知道发生了什么 |
[10:44] | No. You can– You can see what happened. | 不 你能看到发生了什么 |
[10:52] | I mean, before or… after… | 我是指 之前或者 之后 |
[11:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:02] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[11:05] | I– I liked the shorts. | 我觉得短裤不错 |
[11:08] | Pasty. Pasty-ass white shorts. Those were awful. | 惨白的短裤 实在太糟了 |
[11:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:15] | Those are so small, and they’re… | 这些太小了 而且 |
[11:41] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[11:47] | Did you delete them? | 你已经删了吗 |
[11:48] | What? | 什么 |
[11:52] | Oh, right. | 哦对 |
[11:55] | Uh, no I– I never saved them. | 不 我 我就没存下来 |
[12:01] | Why would you video that? | 你为什么要录像 |
[12:04] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[12:05] | Who did? | 那是谁录的 |
[12:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:11] | But it’s funny. | 但很有趣啊 |
[12:16] | Well, I– I thought you’d think it was funny. Uh… | 好吧 我 我以为你会觉得有趣 |
[12:19] | You thought it was funny | 之前我们把迪伦光着身子 |
[12:20] | when we duct-taped Dylan naked to the couch, so… | 绑在沙发上的时候你觉得挺有意思的 |
[12:26] | Just tell me what you did. | 告诉我你做了什么 |
[12:31] | What? | 什么 |
[12:32] | Okay. So you… took my pants off. | 好吧 所以你 把我的裤子脱了 |
[12:37] | Wait, no, no. Okay. | 等等 不 不 |
[12:39] | We– We– We made out. | 我们 我们 我们亲热了 |
[12:41] | That– That was way before you passed out. | 是在 比你昏倒早很多 |
[12:43] | They were off. You did that. | 他们走了 是你做的 |
[12:45] | You– You passed out, peeing. | 你 你晕倒了 在尿尿的时候 |
[12:50] | Look… | 听着 |
[12:53] | I found you… | 我发现你那样 |
[12:55] | I took a photo because it’s hilarious, all right? | 拍了张照片 因为很搞笑 好吗 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry. And then I– I put some towels down. | 我很抱歉 然后我 我用毛巾盖住了 |
[13:03] | Why didn’t you help me? | 你为什么不帮我 |
[13:05] | I tried. | 我试了 |
[13:07] | You said you didn’t wanna move, so… | 你说你不想动 所以 |
[13:10] | – I said that? – Yeah. | -我说过吗 -是啊 |
[13:12] | Th– That’s why I put the towels down. | 这就是为什么我帮你盖了毛巾 |
[13:20] | When did you take me home? | 你什么时候带我回家的 |
[13:24] | Well, I– I thought you walked. | 好吧 我 我以为你走了 |
[13:27] | You– You were gone when I woke up, s… | 你 我醒来时你已经走了 |
[13:35] | D– Don’t be like that, all right? | 别这样 好吗 |
[13:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:42] | Honestly, it’s not a big deal, okay? | 说实话 没什么大不了的 好吗 |
[13:46] | You’re good. | 你没事的 |
[13:49] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:51] | Girl, you are the slowest. | 姑娘 你是最慢的 |
[13:52] | We just– we just did defense. | 我们只是 只是防守了 |
[14:05] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I’m– I’m just gonna ice that. | 对的 我 我要冰敷一下 |
[14:11] | – There’s no point. – You gotta see to it. | -没有意义 -你得去看一下 |
[14:13] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不 |
[14:14] | You got a game coming up. | 比赛快要开始了 |
[14:15] | Until she stops complaining. | 总要让她停止抱怨 |
[14:17] | It burns you. It happened to me before too. | 会灼伤的 我以前也弄过 |
[14:19] | – That doesn’t work. – Do something at least, like… | -那不管用 -至少要做点什么 比如 |
[14:21] | – Please, I’m just… – Mandy… | -拜托 我只是 -曼迪 |
[14:23] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:25] | Mandy, what is that? | 曼迪 那是什么 |
[14:27] | – What? – On your back. What is that? | -什么 -在你的背上 是什么 |
[14:32] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:58] | Right, so there’s nothing from after I passed out? | 好吧 所以我昏倒后就没有录了吗 |
[15:10] | I got cherry. | 我搞到点樱桃味的 |
[15:12] | They were out of Hawaiian. | 是夏威夷的 |
[15:17] | – I like cherry. – I know. | -我喜欢樱桃味的 -我知道 |
[15:25] | Cream soda’s the best. | 奶油苏打水最好 |
[15:28] | Or Pepsi Fire. | 或者百事热火汽水 |
[15:37] | I don’t think… | 我不认为 |
[15:40] | he would do anything… | 他会做什么 |
[15:43] | like, really bad. | 真的很糟糕的事 |
[15:48] | I don’t think any of them would do anything like that. | 我不认为他们中有人会做那样的事 |
[15:56] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:07] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[16:11] | I just woke up on my lawn. | 我在家的草坪上醒来 |
[16:14] | Outside? | 在外面吗 |
[16:20] | You woke up outside? | 你在外面醒来的 |
[18:19] | All right, come on! Wake up. | 好吧 加油 醒一醒 |
[18:21] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[18:23] | Watch your back! | 小心后面 |
[18:39] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:41] | Just give her space. | 给她点空间 |
[18:54] | I just think that someone could help. | 我就是觉得应该有人帮忙 |
[18:56] | She doesn’t want anyone else to see. | 她不想让别人看到 |
[18:58] | I don’t want help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[19:03] | I just wanna know what happened. | 我只想知道发生了什么 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:09] | You’ll forget. | 你会忘记的 |
[19:10] | Everyone will. | 每个人都会 |
[19:15] | Come out with us. | 跟我们出来吧 |
[19:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:19] | Please, Mandy. | 求你了 曼迪 |
[19:20] | You need to come out with the girls. | 你需要和姑娘们一起出去玩玩 |
[19:22] | – I’m so tired. – You’ll have fun. | -我太累了 -你会很开心的 |
[19:23] | – It’ll just be for a little bit. – Come on! | -就一会儿 -来吧 |
[19:28] | She practicing by herself. | 她自己练习的 |
[19:29] | Show off. | 炫耀 |
[19:30] | – Blow it, girl. – Yeah! | -吹吧 姑娘 -是啊 |
[19:33] | My lungs is gonna hurt tomorrow when we’re running. | 明天我们跑步时肺都会疼 |
[19:36] | Here, go. Have a good time. Honestly. | 给 抽吧 玩得愉快 说真的 |
[19:40] | Don’t act like you don’t need that right now. | 别表现得好像你现在不需要一样 |
[19:42] | Exactly. | 说的对 |
[19:43] | Everybody needs this sometimes. | 每个人都会有需要的时候 |
[19:45] | Just, like, inhale. Come on. Come on. | 就 吸气 来吧 来吧 |
[19:46] | You got it. Breathe in. Don’t stop. | 对的 吸进去 别停 |
[20:16] | Does anyone have the munchies right now, | 现在有人想吃东西吗 |
[20:18] | ’cause I feel like 7-Eleven, | 我想去下便利店 |
[20:19] | – or no? – You feel like 7-Eleven? | -还是不去了 -想去便利店吗 |
[20:22] | That’s what I said. | 我刚刚说了 |
[20:23] | That’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[20:25] | Yo. This is lame. Let’s bounce. | 真不走运 我们闪吧 |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:31] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[20:34] | ‘Kay, so where do you want to go? | 好吧 你们想去哪儿 |
[20:36] | I need food, honestly, so can we please | 实话说 我想吃东西 我们能去 |
[20:38] | go get food? | 找点吃的吗 |
[20:39] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[20:43] | With Jenna. | 和詹娜一起 |
[20:44] | Why didn’t you answer your phone? | 为什么不接电话 |
[20:48] | ‘Cause Mia had it. | 手机在米娅那 |
[20:49] | – Why did Mia have it? – You okay? | -为什么手机在米娅那 -你还好吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[20:55] | Is that the truth? | 真的吗 |
[20:58] | Yes. | 真的 |
[21:02] | I’m sorry, I should’ve… answered the phone. | 抱歉 我应该接电话的 |
[21:06] | – Sorry. – Okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[21:17] | Why do you have that? | 为什么电脑在你们那 |
[21:19] | – It’s okay. – We needed to know if… | -没关系的 -我们想知道 |
[21:21] | – Why do you have that? – …you were getting my texts. | -为什么要这样 -你有没有收到信息 |
[21:22] | – Why do you have that? – It’s a– It’s a… | -我问你们为什么拿我电脑 -这个 这 |
[21:27] | Okay. When did this happen? | 好吧 什么时候的事 |
[21:34] | Three days ago. | 三天前 |
[21:35] | – Three? – No, no. | -三天前吗 -不 不对 |
[21:36] | No, no, no. I checked on you. | 不 不 不 我 去看过你 |
[21:38] | No. You went to bed on Sunday. | 不对 星期天你那会已经睡觉了 |
[21:40] | I checked on her. That’s not… | 我去看过她 不是 |
[21:44] | It’s okay. | 算了 |
[21:56] | What did you do after it happened? | 事情发生后你有做什么吗 |
[22:01] | Did you go see the nurse? | 你去看医生了吗 |
[22:04] | Did you, uh… | 你去 |
[22:08] | Did you go to the pharmacy? | 药店了吗 |
[22:12] | – Did you take something? – Oh my God. | -你有吃什么药吗 -天呐 |
[22:14] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[22:16] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[22:18] | What’s gonna be okay? | 什么会没事啊 |
[22:26] | No. Don’t tell anyone. | 不要 别告诉任何人 |
[22:28] | – Honey. – I think you should go upstairs to bed, all right? | -亲爱的 -我想你该上楼休息了 好吗 |
[22:31] | – Get a good night’s sleep. – No. | -睡个好觉 -不要 |
[22:33] | Your mom and I need to talk about | 我和你妈妈需要商量一下 |
[22:34] | – what to do, okay? – No. | -该怎么办 好吗 -不 |
[22:34] | -You can talk about rape– -Don’t– | -你可以谈一下这次强奸 -不要 |
[22:36] | You’ll have a clear mind | 明天早上 |
[22:37] | – early in the morning– – Don’t do anything… | -就会很清醒了 -别管 |
[22:38] | -Man– – …dealing with this. | -老天 -这件事 |
[22:40] | – It’s not a big thing. – Don’t do anything. | -没什么大不了的 -什么都不要做 |
[22:42] | – We have to do something. – Why? | -我们必须做点什么 -为什么 |
[22:52] | I’m not telling anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[22:53] | You don’t have to go through this alone. | 你不用一个人撑着这一切 |
[22:55] | There are people out there to help us figure out | 会有人帮我们查出 |
[22:57] | – what happened. – I’m not telling anyone. | -事情的经过 -我不要告诉任何人 |
[22:59] | I’m not making you tell anyone. | 我不是要你跟别人说 |
[23:01] | It’s gonna be worse if– | 这会让事情变得更糟 |
[23:03] | Worse than not knowing what happened? | 会比发生了什么都不知道还糟吗 |
[23:05] | Worse than letting them think it’s okay | 会比让他们认为这样子对别人 |
[23:07] | – to treat someone like this? – Maybe. | -也没事更糟吗 -也许吧 |
[23:08] | Or do this to another girl? | 又或是对别的女生也这样做 |
[23:13] | Do you think that’s what I want? | 你以为我想吗 |
[23:17] | No. | 不 |
[23:19] | But I think you want choices, | 但我觉得你想要有选择 |
[23:23] | and I want you to have them. | 而我想让你有选择的权利 |
[23:25] | And I think I know the longer you wait to tell someone, | 我只知道你越迟告诉别人 |
[23:31] | the fewer you have. | 你的选择权就会越少 |
[23:47] | She’s a mess. What are you doing? | 她一团糟 你在干什么 |
[23:50] | …dead. | 死了 |
[23:51] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[23:56] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[23:59] | You wanna try? | 你想试一下吗 |
[24:01] | I don’t wanna say anything if I’m not sure. | 我不想说不确定的事 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:07] | You’re doing great, all right? | 你做的很好 好吗 |
[24:11] | You can’t fuck a dead… | 你他妈的不会连死人也操吧 |
[24:14] | Someone take this guy to the fucking morgue. | 来人把她拖去太平间吧 |
[24:16] | – Guys, stop. – Okay. | -伙计 住手 -好了 |
[24:17] | She’s fucking– | 她他妈的 |
[24:19] | I know there are a lot of kids there | 我知道那里有很多你 |
[24:21] | that you didn’t know, but you think you can try? | 不认识的人 但你觉得可以试着认一认吗 |
[24:26] | We just want to talk to them to figure out what happened, okay? | 我们只想问问他们发生了什么 好吗 |
[24:35] | Aj… | 有AJ |
[24:37] | Brennan. | 布伦南 |
[24:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:43] | …fucking limp, man. | 没任何反应 天呐 |
[24:45] | Does it count if it’s a dead body? | 操一个死人应该不作数吧 |
[24:47] | Sandpaper him– | 用砂纸磨鸡巴 |
[24:51] | – Okay. – …your fucking dick count | -好了 -作不作数 |
[24:55] | Yeah, we’ve all tried that one. | 好吧 我们已经试过那个了 |
[26:19] | Close call, but… | 好险 但是 |
[26:42] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[27:32] | Oh, we can go. | 我们可以走了 |
[27:33] | No. I wanna hear what he has to say. | 不 我想听听他要说什么 |
[27:35] | I just wanna go. | 我想走了 |
[27:36] | You know, I– I don’t understand why | 你知道吗 我 我不明白为什么 |
[27:38] | you’d be suspended from the team for drinking. | 你会因饮酒而被停赛 |
[27:40] | This isn’t about that. It’s… It’s much bigger than that. | 根本和这个无关 要比这个重要多了 |
[27:51] | It’s not about your teammates, honey. | 这不关你队友的事 亲爱的 |
[27:54] | It is not the same. | 这不一样 |
[27:55] | We’ll just go in, and we will talk to the school… | 我们就过去 和校方谈谈 |
[27:58] | – Dad? – Because it’s– | -爸爸 -因为 |
[27:59] | – it’s not fair… – Yeah. Be right there. | -这不公平 -在 马上就来 |
[28:01] | …that you be punished for coming forward. Okay? | 你不该因为站出来就被惩罚 好吗 |
[28:03] | -So, we’ll just go in– – It’s not gonna be better | -我们就直接去 -如果我被区别对待了 |
[28:04] | if I’m treated different from everyone else. | 情况就不会变得更好 |
[28:08] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:05] | AJ, Logan, Michael D, Jayden, and Mason. | AJ 罗根 迈克尔·D 杰登和曼森 |
[29:11] | – They’re all suspended? – Vanguards. | -都被禁赛了吗 -全是前锋 |
[29:13] | You’re still allowed to come, right? You just can’t play? | 你还是可以来的 对吧 只是不能上场 |
[29:28] | You’re still coming to the game, right? | 你还是会来看的 对吧 |
[29:29] | Yeah. Of course. Wouldn’t miss it. | 是 当然 不会错过的 |
[29:31] | – Me too. – Yeah. Good. | -我也来 -好的 |
[29:33] | Of course you are, bud. | 当然得来 伙计 |
[29:35] | And since we can’t play, we might as well… | 既然我们不能上场 兴许还可以 |
[29:37] | …just eat Dominos… | 吃点达美乐披萨 |
[29:39] | …on the bench. | 坐在长凳上 |
[29:41] | What about Papa Johns? | 为什么不吃棒约翰披萨 |
[29:43] | Why? When you can have Dominos? | 为什么 什么时候能吃达美乐呢 |
[29:45] | Who is that? | 谁的手机在响 |
[29:47] | Me. | 我的 |
[29:49] | I thought you blocked them. | 我以为你屏蔽了他们 |
[29:51] | I did. They just– | 是屏蔽了 只是 |
[29:53] | They just come from new numbers. | 消息都是新号码发来的 |
[29:55] | Just tell them to fuck off. | 跟他们说滚开 |
[29:57] | Just get more. | 只会发得更多 |
[30:01] | Little Caesars is also an option. | 去小凯撒吃披萨也是个选项 |
[30:54] | Come on, Jenna, don’t walk through like that! Come on! | 快点 詹娜 别那样晃悠 快点 |
[31:09] | I think you might really like it. | 我想你可能会喜欢 |
[31:11] | It works for a lot of people. | 对很多人都有用 |
[31:13] | They use it as a therapy | 他们用它来治疗 |
[31:16] | specifically for people who can’t remember. | 尤其针对那些无法想起的人 |
[31:20] | How long will it take? | 需要多长时间 |
[31:23] | Uh, it’s about an hour session. | 大约一个小时 |
[31:25] | No. The case. | 不 是指案子 |
[31:32] | Um… I don’t really think anyone can know that. | 我真觉得没人会知道具体多久 |
[31:46] | A long time. | 要很久吧 |
[32:12] | Do you have an image from that night? | 你对那天晚上有点印象吗 |
[32:16] | No. | 没 |
[32:17] | – Why not? – Because I don’t remember. | -为什么没 -因为我不记得了 |
[32:20] | Do you want to stop? | 你想停下来吗 |
[32:23] | We could just… do talk therapy | 我们可以 做谈话治疗 |
[32:28] | if EMDR is hard. | 如果EMDR太困难的话 |
[32:28] | 一种对心理疾患有效的治疗方法 EMDR 眼动心身重建法 | |
[32:37] | Okay. Can you see it? | 好吧 能看到吗 |
[32:51] | Again? | 又没睡着吗 |
[32:53] | No. | 没有 |
[32:55] | I slept. | 我睡着了 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:14] | Ooh, everybody’s up. | 大家都起来了 |
[33:16] | – Morning. – Hey. | -早晨好 -好 |
[33:20] | Want eggs? Waffles? | 要鸡蛋吗 还是华夫饼 |
[33:26] | Real breakfast is good, practice or not. | 早餐就是要好 不管要不要训练 |
[33:30] | Waffles, thank you. | 华夫饼 谢谢 |
[33:32] | Waffles. Okay. | 华夫饼 可以 |
[33:42] | Want to get your brother? | 想去叫你弟弟吗 |
[33:45] | A boy was arrested today | 一名男孩今日被捕 |
[33:46] | in what appears to be a crime exposed by a video | 疑似因手机视频曝光了该男孩对 |
[33:49] | of a female Gardner High student | 因醉酒而毫无反抗能力的 |
[33:51] | in a vulnerable state of intoxication. | 加德纳高中女学生的犯罪行为 |
[33:53] | The minor in question was charged with video– | 这名未成年人被指控拍摄 |
[33:56] | I don’t know how they got it, | 我不知道他们是怎么弄到的 |
[33:57] | but they’ll keep everyone anonymous. | 但他们匿名涉及到的所有人 |
[33:59] | Is he there right now? | 他已经被关起来了吗 |
[34:01] | No. | 没有 |
[34:02] | Where– Where is he? | 那他 他在哪里 |
[34:03] | He’s with his family. | 他和家人在一起 |
[34:05] | With a charge like video voyeurism, | 只有偷拍视频的指控 |
[34:07] | – we can’t really keep him – Video voyeurism? | -我们没法一直关着他 -偷拍视频 |
[34:08] | What does– You’re not charging him with assault? | 什么 没有指控他袭击吗 |
[34:10] | We’re still investigating. | 我们还在调查 |
[34:12] | We can request an order of protection, though. | 不过 我们可以提出保护申请 |
[34:14] | Keep them separated at school. | 让他们在学校隔离开来 |
[34:15] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[34:16] | What– He’s still at school? | 什么 他还在上学吗 |
[34:18] | – Yes. – Why is– Why– | -对 -为什么 为什么 |
[34:19] | Why is he the only one charged? | 为什么他是唯一被起诉的人 |
[34:21] | He’s the only one who’s admitted to us | 他是唯一一个跟我们承认 |
[34:22] | that he took any, um, graphic photos of her. | 有拍过她照片的人 |
[34:26] | So… | 所以 |
[34:29] | But look, once the other phones come back, | 但听着 一旦找到其他手机 |
[34:30] | we’ll know the full story, | 我们就会知道完整的经过 |
[34:33] | we’ll know who did what… | 我们会知道是谁干的 |
[34:33] | I thought if there was any | 我认为应该会 |
[34:34] | information we’d know before… | 会有些其他信息 |
[34:35] | Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. …before anything happened. | 任何 事情发生前的信息 |
[34:37] | Mm-hmm. I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[34:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[34:40] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[34:42] | No, did– did AJ say anything else | 不 AJ说了什么吗 |
[34:44] | about what happened? | 有关具体发生了什么 |
[34:46] | Well, no. Just the things you told us he’d said. | 没有 只有你已经告诉过我们的 |
[34:50] | It’s a start. I’m sure this will stir up some more stories, | 这是开始 我相信这会引出更多的信息 |
[34:53] | and you’ll be the first to know. | 我们会第一时间通知你的 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:56] | – Okay? – Okay, thank you. | -好吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[34:58] | – Thank you. Have a good day. – Thank you. | -谢谢 祝您愉快 -谢谢 |
[35:33] | Mandy? | 曼迪 |
[35:35] | Go ahead. | 继续读 |
[35:39] | “Generally ill looking and not well made, | 总体上品相不好 做工也不好 |
[35:42] | their legs small generally. | 腿一般都很小 |
[35:44] | They grease and black themselves when they dress, | 他们打扮时 会抹上油脂和黑色颜料 |
[35:48] | -make use of–“ | 使用 |
[35:51] | Um, “…hawk feathers about their heads–“ | 鹰的羽毛装饰头部 |
[35:54] | Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[36:10] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[36:14] | Oh my God. | 我的老天 |
[36:31] | So… | 所以 |
[36:33] | after the game, uh, it’ll be me or your mom, | 比赛结束后 可能是我也可能是你妈 |
[36:36] | if it’s late, okay? | 如果太晚的话 行吗 |
[36:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:42] | Okay. Come here. Give me a hug. | 好的 过来 给我一个拥抱 |
[36:44] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[36:46] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[36:48] | She can’t make you leave. | 她不能逼你离开的 |
[36:50] | All right? | 好吗 |
[36:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:05] | Do you think she was wrong? | 你认为她错了吗 |
[37:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:08] | Principal Marsh. | 玛什校长 |
[37:09] | That… it would be better for the school | 如果我不在这里 |
[37:14] | if I wasn’t here? | 会对学校比较好吗 |
[37:15] | – She said better for you. – No. | -她说是对你比较好 -不 |
[37:19] | No, she said that I was a distraction. | 不 她说我分散了注意力 |
[37:23] | Well, then, no. Of course not. | 那么 不 你当然没有 |
[37:27] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[37:31] | If you wanna be here, you know, like, | 如果你想待在这 你知道 |
[37:33] | if it’s not too hard for you and stuff, | 如果对你来说不那么难的话 |
[37:36] | it’s– it’s worth it to us. | 这对我们来说就是值得的 |
[37:40] | And of course you should stay. | 而且你当然应该留下来 |
[37:42] | Of course. | 绝对的 |
[37:49] | Are you sure you don’t wanna come to Chili’s tonight? | 你确定今晚不来奇利斯餐厅吗 |
[37:56] | Yeah,yeah. | 是的 是 |
[38:00] | We’ll miss you. | 我们会想你的 |
[38:34] | ….this door open? Hello? | 开一下门 有人吗 |
[39:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:17] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[39:41] | Hey, stop it! | 别按了 |
[39:43] | Hey! Stop! | 住手 |
[39:46] | – Hey. – What? | -嗨 -干什么 |
[39:49] | What do you want? | 要干嘛 |
[39:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:52] | Look, I didn’t say anything about you. | 听着 你的事我什么都没说 |
[39:55] | No. No, no, no. That’s not what I– | 不 不 不 我不是 |
[39:57] | – I mean, I wasn’t asking. – I didn’t. | -我是说 我没问这个 -我没有 |
[40:01] | Look, do you want a ride home? | 你想搭便车回家吗 |
[40:17] | Mandy Mandy? | |
[40:19] | I, uh, want to pick you up a little early tomorrow, okay? | 我明天想早点来接你 可以吗 |
[40:23] | Another one? | 又来吗 |
[40:26] | I know talking to the police is hard, honey, | 我知道和警察谈话很难 亲爱的 |
[40:28] | but I was on the phone with the DA again today, | 但我今天又和检察官通了电话 |
[40:30] | – and she said that – I’m not going. | -她说 -我不去 |
[40:35] | I know it’s hard to do so many, | 我知道做这么多很难 |
[40:37] | -but it’s… – No, I’m fine. | -但是 -不 我很好 |
[40:40] | I just have nothing new to say. | 我只是没什么别的可说了 |
[40:44] | Well… | 好吧 |
[40:47] | I think it may be about the new video evidence as well. | 我想这也可能和新的视频证据有关 |
[41:05] | Are you screenshotting those? | 这些信息你有截屏吗 |
[41:07] | Does it still matter? | 这重要吗 |
[41:08] | Yeah. If it’s still violent, it still matters. | 当然 如果是有暴力倾向的 很重要 |
[41:30] | Hi. You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[41:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:38] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[41:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[41:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:58] | What the [fuck] are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[42:00] | You can’t [fuck] a dead body. | 你不能操一具尸体 |
[42:03] | Someone take this guy to the [fucking] morgue. | 来人把她拖去太平间吧 |
[42:06] | Guys, stop. What are you gonna do to her? | 伙计们 停下 你们要对她做什么 |
[42:07] | She’s [fucking] limp, man. | 她一点反应都没有 |
[42:09] | Does it count if it’s a dead body? | 操一个死人应该不作数吧 |
[42:11] | In addition to the minor who has already been charged | 在这个独家视频中可以看到 |
[42:13] | for the production of images, police are investigating | 除了因拍摄而被起诉的未成年人外 |
[42:15] | the circumstances around them, | 警方还在调查 |
[42:16] | as seen in this exclusive video clip. | 视频中的其他涉及人员 |
[42:28] | Make sure they bring those back or send them, | 确保把东西送过来或寄过来 |
[42:30] | and that’s okay. | 这都无所谓 |
[42:32] | And someone has to turn in your hard copy work. Okay? | 但必须提交你的打印件 好吗 |
[42:46] | Do you blame me? | 你怪我吗 |
[42:51] | Blame you? | 怪你 |
[42:54] | Honey, I could never blame you. | 亲爱的 我不可能怪你的 |
[42:59] | And Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[43:03] | Not him, either. | 他也不会的 |
[43:07] | You have to remember it’s different for him. | 你得记住这对他来说是不同的 |
[43:11] | He thinks this is not normal. | 他认为这不正常 |
[43:18] | I knew things like this happen. | 我知道这样的事情会发生 |
[43:20] | I know things like this happen to someone | 我知道这样的事情在每天的每一分钟 |
[43:23] | every minute of every day. | 都有可能发生在什么人身上 |
[43:26] | And I know they happen here. | 我也知道这里也有 |
[43:34] | But he didn’t know that, | 但他不知道 |
[43:36] | because he didn’t have to. | 因为他不需要知道 |
[43:42] | So I knew exactly what to do, | 所以我知道该怎么做 |
[43:43] | and I– I knew I could do that for you. | 我 我能为你做这些 |
[43:49] | You know, and things are different. | 你知道 不同的是 |
[43:52] | You were lucky in all the ways you were unlucky, | 对于你来说 不幸中的万幸 |
[43:56] | ’cause there is proof, and people could see it. | 因为有证据 人们可以看到 |
[44:00] | People are typing it up for you to read. | 人们正在把它打出来给你看 |
[44:06] | So I knew exactly what to do. | 所以我知道该怎么做 |
[44:17] | But, um… | 但是 |
[44:22] | I’m not so sure. | 我不太确定 |
[44:27] | I’m not sure if… | 我不确定这 |
[44:31] | this is right. | 是否这样是对的 |
[44:34] | I’m not sure… | 我不确定 |
[44:40] | if what we’re in is… | 我们现在面对的 |
[44:43] | if it’s better at all, I don’t… | 是不是会更好 我不确定 |
[44:51] | It will be. | 会的 |
[45:05] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[45:08] | Thank you for choosing Horizon High School | 谢谢你选择地平线高中 |
[45:10] | as your education partner. | 作为你的教育伙伴 |
[45:12] | We are proud to present the latest technology | 我们很荣幸地为你介绍当前高中课程中 |
[45:14] | and innovation in current high school curricu– | 最新的技术以及创新 |
[45:17] | Lectures Series 2A-01 | 系列讲座2-01 |
[45:19] | U.S. Government Geological Exploration. | 美国政府地质勘探 |
[47:49] | – Want some juice? – Nah. | -来点果汁吗 -不了吧 |
[47:50] | – They have fuckin’ Tropicana. – No thanks. | -他们还有热带风味的 -不了 谢谢 |
[47:53] | All right. Yo, how many do we need? | 好吧 我们需要多少啊 |
[47:56] | Maybe two or three more? | 可能再拿两三瓶吧 |
[48:04] | I thought it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[48:07] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[48:18] | – S’up? – I have cash. | -怎么样 -我有现金 |
[48:20] | Nah, it’s my turn. | 不 轮到我付钱了 |
[48:22] | Can I get an Advil? Thank you. | 可以买个止痛药吗 谢了 |
[48:24] | Yeah, um, whatever she’s getting. | 好 她的我也一起付了 |
[48:26] | Oh, no, I’m good. | 不了 我自己付就好 |
[48:28] | We’re all going to Mason’s. | 我们都去曼森家 |
[48:32] | You should come. | 你应该也来 |
[48:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:38] | -No, um, I can’t. – What else are you doing, right? | -我就不去了 -你还能有别的什么事 |
[50:04] | No, I can… I can keep waiting. | 不 我可以一直等着 |
[50:12] | Hey, no… No, nothing’s… | 不 不 没什么 |
[50:16] | Uh, I just wanted to see if there was any, um, | 我只是想问问有没有 |
[50:22] | any updates about if these phones came back or… | 手机收回来 或是什么其他消息的更新 |
[50:31] | Yeah. No, no, I, um… | 好的 不 不 我 |
[50:36] | I’ll have her call back when she comes home. | 她回家后我让她回电话 |
[50:41] | Sorry for calling again. | 很抱歉又打电话给你 |
[50:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:28] | Let’s get some lights on in here. | 开点灯吧 |
[51:31] | Taco night? | 吃的玉米卷吗 |
[51:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[51:34] | Ah, I’ll be right back. Your mom and Ti will probably beat me. | 我马上回来 你妈和狄估计要打我 |
[51:39] | Can I come? | 我能一起吗 |
[52:06] | I thought you didn’t want these, huh? | 我以为你不想吃这些 |
[52:09] | – Shut up! – Pretty… Pretty good, aren’t they? | -瞎说 -很好吃 不是吗 |
[52:23] | – Got ’em. – You got them? | -找到了 -找到了吗 |
[52:24] | – Okay, yep. Let’s take it and go. | -是的 -我们拿了就走吧 |
[52:26] | Uh, okay. Thirty by thirteen by half, | 好吧 30*13 半扇 |
[52:31] | – but I only see one. – We can ask. | -但只看到一个 -我们可以问问 |
[52:34] | -Yes, I can ask. – Mickey. | -是的 我可以问问 -米奇 |
[52:39] | Um, Tony. I’m, uh… I’m AJ’s dad. | 托尼 我是AJ的爸爸 |
[52:44] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[52:45] | Uh look, do you got a minute to talk? | 听着 你有时间谈谈吗 |
[52:49] | Can you talk for a minute? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[52:53] | No. I mean… Now’s not the time, I got… | 不行 我是说 现在不是时候 我 |
[52:58] | – Okay. Uh, hi. – Hi. | -好吧 你好 -你好 |
[53:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:05] | Look, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry. | 听着 我只是想说声对不起 |
[53:11] | Okay? We’re really sorry about this whole business, man. | 好吗 整件事我们真的很抱歉 兄弟 |
[53:15] | – Okay, cool. – It-It-It’s a shame. | -好吧 很好 -真是丢脸 |
[53:17] | It’s-It’s terrible, it’s… It’s really shameful, you know? | 太可怕了 真的很丢脸 你知道吗 |
[53:23] | And AJ knows it too, and he’s getting it worse at home | AJ自己也知道 他在家里越来越糟 |
[53:26] | than they’re giving it to him, believe me– | 比带给他的痛苦更多 相信我 |
[53:28] | Okay, okay. That’s enough, man. | 好了 好了 够了 兄弟 |
[53:30] | – That’s enough. – We… We didn’t raise him to act like that. | -够了 -我们从来没有教育他那样做 |
[53:33] | Like what? | 怎样做 |
[53:36] | – Dad. -But he’s a good kid, you know? | -爸 -但他是个好孩子 你知道吗 |
[53:38] | – Really? – I mean, he’s still just a kid. | -真的吗 -我是说 他还是个孩子 |
[53:40] | – Yeah, really. – Dad, let’s go. | -是啊 真的 -爸 我们走吧 |
[53:42] | Yeah, really, but, I mean, | 是的 真的 但我是说 |
[53:43] | I don’t like him drinking or screwing around… | 我不喜欢他喝酒或四处胡闹 |
[53:44] | I want you to get in the car. | 我要你到车上去 |
[53:45] | any more than you like your kid doing it, and I want… | 就像你也不会喜欢你孩子做的所有事 |
[53:47] | – Hey, go to the car. – to take responsibility. Okay, look, | -到车上去 -我想负责任 好吧 听着 |
[53:49] | I-I just wanted to say that I’m sorry, | 我 我只是想说对不起 |
[53:51] | and that he didn’t mean it. | 他不是故意的 |
[53:53] | All right? I know my son. He didn’t do anything | 好吗 我了解我儿子 他在派对上 |
[53:55] | at that party that any other kids didn’t do. | 不会做别的孩子不做的事 |
[53:57] | – I want you to go to the car. – All right, and, by the way… | -我要你到车上去 -好吧 顺便一提 |
[53:58] | – Go to the car. – …that we both know that | -到车上去 -我们都知道 |
[54:00] | those charges are bullshit | 那些指控纯属胡说八道 |
[54:01] | and they’re gonna get dropped. I mean… | 迟早会撤诉 我是说 |
[54:02] | – What did you say? – …it’s not criminal stuff. | -你说什么 -我是说 这不是犯罪 |
[54:03] | – No, let’s go. – Look, you may not like it, | -我们走 -听着 你可能不喜欢 |
[54:04] | -and I may not like it. – Bullshit! | -我也不喜欢 -胡扯 |
[54:06] | Yeah, whatever. – Dad, let’s go. | -不管怎样 -爸 我们走吧 |
[54:07] | Those charges aren’t bullshit! | 那些指控不是胡说 |
[55:20] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[55:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[55:31] | I know, it’s another afternoon off, | 我知道 又请一下午的假 |
[55:33] | but it’s just that I have a family emergency that I don’t– | 但我家里有急事我没办法 |
[55:37] | What? | 什么 |
[55:40] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪里听到的 |
[55:41] | – I’m finished. – No, not yet. | -我吃完了 -不 还没呢 |
[55:54] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[55:59] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[56:30] | – Your parents know you’re here? – Yeah. | -你父母知道你在这儿吗 -是的 |
[56:35] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[56:37] | Dylan, what are you doing here? | 迪伦 你来干什么 |
[56:39] | I-I was just checking to see how she was doing. | 我 我只是想看看她怎么样了 |
[56:43] | – I can go. – No, don’t. | -我可以走 -不 别走 |
[56:46] | – May I? – It’s okay. | -可以吗 -没事 |
[57:02] | It’s so much quieter by you. | 你这里太安静了 |
[57:06] | – It’s kinda creepy. – I like it. | -有点让人毛骨悚然 -我喜欢 |
[57:09] | Just, you’ve always lived here. | 只是 你一直住在这里 |
[57:16] | If you could go anywhere in the world right now, | 如果你现在可以去世界上任何地方 |
[57:18] | where would you be? | 你会去哪 |
[57:21] | – I know, it’s stupid. – No. Um… | -我知道 这问题很傻 -不 |
[57:27] | I’ve never been to California. | 我还没去过加利福尼亚 |
[57:30] | Me neither. I’ve never even seen a desert. | 我也是 我从没见过沙漠 |
[57:40] | Do you wanna come back? | 那你会想回来吗 |
[58:09] | Okay, okay… | 可以 可以 |
[58:11] | Whoo! Which one? Are you videotaping me? | 哪一个 你在给我录像吗 |
[58:14] | We’re in a movie. | 我们在看电影 |
[58:33] | – How many kids? – I told you. | -有几个孩子 -我告诉过你 |
[58:35] | Can I go to Jenna’s tonight? | 我今晚能去詹娜家吗 |
[58:39] | She wants to see you? | 她想见你吗 |
[58:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[58:45] | Oh, what’s happening tonight? | 今晚有什么安排吗 |
[58:48] | Do I need a reason to see my friends? | 我去找朋友玩还需要什么事由吗 |
[58:52] | Does she wanna come over here? | 她是否愿意过来呢 |
[58:54] | – I wanna go there. – It’s not a good idea right now. | -我想过去 -现在这主意可不好 |
[58:58] | – Why not? – Because… it’s not a good time. | -为什么 -因为 时机不好 |
[59:03] | – Why? – Beca– Hey, come on, | -为什么 -因 干嘛 |
[59:06] | do I have to explain it to you? | 我还需要跟你解释吗 |
[59:08] | You know, with the case, | 你知道 因为这案子 |
[59:10] | and a school night– | 还是个上学的晚上 |
[59:11] | Do I have school nights anymore? | 我还有上学的晚上吗 |
[59:12] | It’s just not appropriate. Mandy. | 这不合适 曼迪 |
[59:13] | – Why not? – Because I said no! | -为什么不合适 -因为我说了不 |
[59:16] | How many times I gotta explain it to you? | 我还需要跟你解释多少次 |
[59:17] | Don’t you think you’ve been out enough? | 你不觉得你已经出去得够多了吗 |
[59:23] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:00:59] | – You want something to drink? – Yeah. | -想喝点什么吗 -好 |
[1:01:23] | Are you happy you’re here? | 你在这儿开心吗 |
[1:01:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:01:39] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -你怎么样 -我很好 |
[1:01:41] | – You got a drink? – Yeah. | -有喝的吗 -有 |
[1:01:44] | You’re crazy! | 你疯啦 |
[1:01:46] | Sorry I haven’t been texting… | 对不起 我没怎么发信息 |
[1:01:53] | Just know that I’ve missed you. | 你知道我很想你就够了 |
[1:03:03] | Do you wanna play? | 你想玩吗 |
[1:03:05] | I’m good. | 我不玩 |
[1:03:59] | It’s a long walk. | 这路走起来真长 |
[1:04:01] | Not really. | 也还好吧 |
[1:04:03] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:04:12] | I shouldn’t have come. | 我不该来的 |
[1:04:14] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[1:04:20] | Oh, I mean… did you have a bad time? | 我是说 你玩得不开心吗 |
[1:04:27] | No. | 不是 |
[1:04:31] | See, it… It was nice. | 其实 很好 |
[1:04:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:43] | No, wait. It was nice. It felt normal. | 不 等等 真的很好 感觉正常了 |
[1:05:25] | – I took you home. – What? | -是我带你回家的 -什么 |
[1:05:29] | I did pass out, but when I woke up, you were there. | 我是晕过去了 但当我醒来 你在那 |
[1:05:35] | And… | 并且 |
[1:05:38] | you wanted to go home, so I took you. | 你想回家 所以我就带你回去了 |
[1:05:46] | But I thought you were okay. | 但我以为你没事 |
[1:05:49] | I saw you walk… | 我看到你走了 |
[1:05:54] | I saw you walking to your house. | 我看到你向家走去 |
[1:05:58] | You were talking, I– I thought you were fine. | 你还在讲话 我 我以为你没事 |
[1:06:01] | I never would’ve left you like that… | 我不该在那种状态下离开你的 |
[1:06:06] | Outside. | 在外面 |
[1:06:10] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[1:06:14] | I just so wanted to tell you, | 我很早之前就想告诉你 |
[1:06:16] | – but– So, why didn’t you? | -但是 -那你为什么没说呢 |
[1:06:23] | – I’m sorry. – What else? | -对不起 -还有什么 |
[1:06:31] | – Do you know what happened? – No. | -你知道发生什么了吗 -不知道 |
[1:06:35] | – Do you know what they did? – No. | -你知道他们做什么了吗 -不知道 |
[1:06:42] | Just look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:06:45] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:07:16] | I don’t– I don’t– I don’t remember anything, | 我不 我不 我什么也不想不起来 |
[1:07:18] | and I don’t think I ever will. | 而且我觉得我永远都想不起来 |
[1:07:20] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么也看不到 |
[1:07:24] | What if you don’t? | 如果你真的不记得会怎样 |
[1:07:28] | You may never remember. | 你可能永远都不记得 |
[1:07:31] | Does that mean we can’t help you? | 这意味着我们没法帮助你吗 |
[1:08:08] | Kerri! | 凯莉 |
[1:08:10] | He knew before us. | 他比我们知道的早 |
[1:08:12] | – He– Tony! He said… Who knew? | -他 托尼 他说 -谁知道 |
[1:08:13] | – What? – …when I saw him at– | -什么 – 当我看到他时 |
[1:08:18] | Well, either he didn’t take any, | 要么他什么都没拍 |
[1:08:20] | or he deleted them and they were overwritten, | 要么他删掉了 被其他数据覆盖了 |
[1:08:22] | but, either way, | 但 不管怎么说 |
[1:08:23] | there’s, uh, no photos on his phone. | 他手机里没有照片 |
[1:08:26] | Whose phone were they on? | 那照片是在谁的手机上呢 |
[1:08:29] | We can’t find them originating on any phone. | 我们找不出照片出自哪部手机 |
[1:08:31] | What? How can that be? | 什么 怎么会呢 |
[1:08:33] | We have them being sent and received, but it’s in texts. | 我们有的只是来回转发的 只在短信存储里 |
[1:08:36] | There’s nothing in photos, so… | 手机里什么也没有 所以 |
[1:08:37] | there’s no way to know who took what. | 也没什么办法知道谁拍了什么 |
[1:08:38] | – Wait, how many… – Okay, they have to be… | -等等 你们拿到 -他们一定 |
[1:08:40] | – …phones do you have? – …on someone’s phone. They exist. | -多少部手机 -在某人手机上 是存在的 |
[1:08:42] | If they weren’t overwritten, | 如果没有被覆盖 |
[1:08:44] | -but even if they weren’t… – Weren’t what? | -但即使没被 -没被什么 |
[1:08:46] | Well, you still have to prove that whoever it was | 你仍然需要证明此人 |
[1:08:47] | was using their phone at the time, | 那个时候正在使用手机 |
[1:08:49] | that it’s definitely her in the photos, | 证明照片的人里是她 |
[1:08:51] | that she didn’t do it herself… | 且这不是她自己安排的 |
[1:08:52] | -Def-Definitely her? – That’s nuts! | -一定是她 -这太疯狂了 |
[1:08:54] | Y-Y– So you’re just gonna drop it now? | 你 所以你们打算就这样撤诉了吗 |
[1:08:56] | It’s not us. The DA decides. | 不是我们 是地区检察官决定的 |
[1:08:58] | Do you know any more about what happened now | 关于事情的具体经过 你现在知道的 |
[1:09:00] | than when we started? | 比我们刚开始的时候多吗 |
[1:09:02] | Nothing definitive like that, no. | 没有什么确凿的 没有 |
[1:09:05] | How many phones do you have? | 你们拿到多少部手机 |
[1:09:06] | We have seven phones and two tablets. | 我们有七部手机和两部平板 |
[1:09:08] | There were 40 to 50 kids at that party. | 那个聚会上有40到50个孩子 |
[1:09:10] | And there’s a video. | 并且还有视频 |
[1:09:11] | There are 2000 students at that school. | 学校里有2000名学生 |
[1:09:13] | Someone knows what went on, sir! | 一定有人知道发生了什么 先生 |
[1:09:15] | Do you want me to get 2000 warrants– | 难道你想让我去申请2000张搜查令吗 |
[1:09:17] | Yes, I do, yes, I do. | 是的 我要 是的 我要 |
[1:09:17] | There’s a video of him. He admitted… | 视频里有他 他还承认了 |
[1:09:20] | -there’s no evidence– …that they were intimate. He– | -没有证据 -他们很亲密 他 |
[1:10:18] | I spoke to a lawyer this morning. | 我今早上和一律师谈了一下 |
[1:10:21] | She said they work with other girls… | 她说她们也处理过其他女孩的案子 |
[1:10:23] | other girls like you. | 跟你一样的女孩 |
[1:10:26] | She said she’s looked over the case herself. | 她说她自己亲自看过这个案子 |
[1:10:30] | And she thinks there is more. | 她认为远不止这些 |
[1:10:34] | There are more answers, there are more charges, | 答案有很多 指控也很多 |
[1:10:37] | even assault for AJ, maybe. | 甚至可能会指控AJ袭击伤人 |
[1:10:40] | If we can get a special prosecutor | 前提是我们能找到派到本案的 |
[1:10:42] | – assigned to the case– – How would that happen? | -特别检察官 -怎样找呢 |
[1:10:46] | She thinks the best thing for you to do right now | 她认为对你来说 现在最好的办法 |
[1:10:49] | is to do a press conference. | 是去开新闻发布会 |
[1:10:52] | Um, you know, if they– if they see your face– | 你知道 如果他们看到你的脸 |
[1:10:56] | How can I stay here after something like that? | 开过之后我还怎么待在这 |
[1:11:01] | Uh, well, I was thinking that… | 好吧 我在想 |
[1:11:05] | yeah, maybe– maybe we leave for a little bit, while– | 也许我们可以先离开一阵子 与此同时 |
[1:11:09] | Where would we go? | 那我们去哪呢 |
[1:11:13] | We don’t have to decide that right now. | 我们没必要现在就做决定 |
[1:11:22] | Well, telling your story will definitely help | 把你的故事说出来 |
[1:11:24] | – the investigation keep going. – Right. Mm-hmm. | -对调查肯定是有帮助的对吧 -对的 |
[1:11:27] | Press conferences, interviews, | 新闻发布会 采访 |
[1:11:29] | especially on camera. And we can help with that. | 尤其是出镜 并且我们也会帮你 |
[1:11:32] | Mm-hmm. You’ve got options. | 你是有选择的 |
[1:11:33] | A civil case is– you’ve got a lot more control | 民事案件相对于刑事案件来说 |
[1:11:36] | – than in a criminal case. – But it’ll be more private. | -你会有更多的控制度 -但会更隐秘一些 |
[1:11:40] | It’s still public record, but you decide | 仍然会有公开记录 但由你决定 |
[1:11:43] | how you want justice. | 想要什么样的正义 |
[1:11:44] | – Um, whether you go to trial – So, So AJ will still | -不管有没有进入审理 -所以AJ |
[1:11:47] | be punished for what he did? | 还是会为他所做的事情受到惩罚吗 |
[1:11:48] | The photos and everything else. | 照片还有其他所有事 |
[1:11:50] | Uh, well, I can’t promise that, | 这个 我不能保证 |
[1:11:53] | but I can promise that we’ll stand by you | 但我能保证不管最后的结果如何 |
[1:11:55] | no matter what. | 我们一定会跟你站在一起 |
[1:11:57] | And we will fight as hard and for as long as it takes. | 不论需要多久我们都将竭尽全力地去争取 |
[1:11:59] | But it won’t be as drawn out | 但是民事案件应该不会拖很久吧 |
[1:12:02] | – as – Yeah. | -像 -对啊 |
[1:12:03] | – …the criminal case, right? – It– It’s hard to say. | -就像刑事案件一样 -这很难说 |
[1:12:07] | How long can it take? | 大概需要多久呢 |
[1:12:10] | It can be, um, years. | 可能需要一年 |
[1:12:13] | Several years. | 几年 |
[1:12:15] | Appeals, more. | 上诉的话 就更久 |
[1:12:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:12:29] | But, in that trial… | 但在庭审上 |
[1:12:33] | you can get more evidence… | 可以获得更多的证据 |
[1:12:36] | Yeah, the– the… | 对 那个 那个 |
[1:12:37] | – …about what happened? – …the other boys in the video. | -关于经过 -视频里的其他男孩 |
[1:12:51] | Hey, d’you know there’s a new AAU team | 你知道在你奶奶家附近 |
[1:12:53] | near your grandma’s? | 有个新的运动队吗 |
[1:13:02] | Well, I mean, you don’t have to say anything | 好吧 我是说 你不用说什么 |
[1:13:04] | if you don’t want to say anything. | 如果你不想说的话 |
[1:13:12] | I was drinking a lot. | 我那天喝了很多酒 |
[1:13:18] | Dad, I was drinking a lot because I wanted to. | 爸 我喝了很多是因为我想喝 |
[1:13:21] | Yeah, and you’re small, | 好吧 你还小 |
[1:13:22] | So it’s gonna be different tablets | 所以会有不同的 |
[1:13:24] | I’m not small. | 我不小 |
[1:13:26] | I was drinking a lot ’cause I wanted to. | 我喝多是因为我想喝多 |
[1:13:30] | Nobody made me. | 没人逼我 |
[1:13:34] | Nobody made me get drunk, nobody… | 我是自己喝醉的 没人强迫我 |
[1:13:44] | I just like going to parties, I like hooking up with people, | 我就是喜欢去那些派对 喜欢交朋友 |
[1:13:47] | and I’ve hooked up with a lot of people. | 我已经和很多人交往过了 |
[1:13:49] | Why are you talking like that? | 你为什么要这么说呢 |
[1:13:51] | – Because I wanted to! – Well who gives a shit? | -因为我想要这样 -谁又在乎呢 |
[1:13:52] | Nobody made me! | 没人逼我 |
[1:13:54] | – Nobody made me go! – Jesus | -没人逼我去 -我的天 |
[1:13:55] | – And nobody made me get – So what? So what? | -也没有人让我 -所以呢 所以呢 |
[1:13:58] | So what? | 又怎样 |
[1:14:01] | Who gives a shit what you did? | 谁会在乎你做了什么 |
[1:14:03] | Who gives a shit what you did, Mandy? | 曼迪 谁会去在意你做了什么呢 |
[1:14:06] | Does that give them a right to do whatever they want to you? | 难道这给了他们对你为所欲为的权利吗 |
[1:14:09] | Does it? | 有吗 |
[1:16:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:16:10] | They dropped the charges against you. | 他们对你撤诉了是吗 |
[1:16:14] | Oh, uh, yeah. | 对 |
[1:16:19] | – I’m sorry. – For what? | -对不起 -对不起什么 |
[1:16:24] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[1:16:27] | That this is happening to you, and… | 关于发生在你身上的事和 |
[1:16:31] | I don’t know, um… doing that stuff. | 我不知道 做了那些事 |
[1:16:37] | What stuff? | 什么事 |
[1:16:40] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[1:16:43] | making it a joke and… | 把它当做玩笑来开 |
[1:16:48] | taking those photos and, you know, humiliating you. | 还拍了那些照片和羞辱你 |
[1:16:57] | Is– Did you… Did you do anything else? | 你还做了别的什么吗 |
[1:17:03] | No. | 没有 |
[1:17:09] | Are you telling the truth? | 你说的都是实话吗 |
[1:17:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:17:25] | There’s a travel team two towns away. | 往外开两个城镇 有支球队 |
[1:17:27] | You could start playing whenever we got there. | 等我们一到 你就可以开始打球了 |
[1:17:31] | That’d be good, right? | 这也不错 对吧 |
[1:17:32] | Yeah. | 嗯那 |
[1:17:36] | And Grandma’s isn’t so far. Your dad could… | 而且你奶奶也离得不远 你爸爸可以 |
[1:17:39] | – go back and forth, for a while. – Of course, yeah. | -来回跑 -对我会的 |
[1:17:44] | It’s beautiful there, right? | 那里很美 对吧 |
[1:17:48] | You could be happy there. | 你在那会很开心的 |
[1:17:53] | I could be happy here. | 我在这也很开心 |
[1:17:59] | Is this about the move? | 如果这是关于搬家的话 |
[1:18:02] | We don’t have to go. | 我们不用走 |
[1:18:05] | If it’s about the interview, you don’t have to do that. | 如果这是关与采访的话 你也没必要做 |
[1:18:08] | We don’t have to do any of those things | 我们没必要做这些事 |
[1:18:11] | – for the case to move forward. – Yeah, I know. | -去推进案件 -我知道 |
[1:18:19] | It doesn’t all have to be hard. | 事情不一定都要很难 |
[1:18:22] | It doesn’t… | 这没必要 |
[1:18:27] | just have to be something you survived. | 只要能让你撑过去 |
[1:18:34] | It would be a different life. | 可能是个全新的生活 |
[1:18:41] | But it could be a bigger life. | 也可能是更好的生活 |
[1:18:48] | You could start over. | 你可以重新来过 |
[1:18:54] | I don’t wanna start over. | 我不想重新来过 |
[1:19:02] | I wanna finish now. | 我想现在就结束 |
[1:19:09] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:20:22] | Kaylee, seriously? | 你认真的吗 凯莉 |
[1:20:25] | – Come here. – No… | -过来这里 -不要 |
[1:20:42] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[1:20:48] | Do you need anything? | 你还需要什么吗 |
[1:20:51] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我很好 |
[1:20:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:21:09] | Jenna said you were leaving. | 詹娜说你要走了 |
[1:21:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:21:15] | You don’t wanna stay a little longer? | 你不想再待一会儿吗 |
[1:21:18] | My dad’s coming. | 我爸来接我了 |
[1:21:26] | Do you wanna hang out later? | 你晚一点想一起出去转转吗 |
[1:21:31] | No. | 不了 |
[1:22:14] | 迪伦: 每次看到你我心都很痛 你想对媒体 警方说什么都行 我不在乎我会怎样 | |
[1:22:36] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:22:40] | What were you saying? | 你刚才说了什么 |
[1:22:43] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:22:48] | What were you saying? | 你刚才说了什么 |
[1:22:52] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[1:22:54] | Mandy, what did you say? | 你刚才说了什么 曼迪 |
[1:23:04] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |