英文名称:Shark Tale
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Hi, I’m Lenny. | 你好 我是雷尼 |
[00:54] | Oh, little buddy, did I scare you? I’m sorry. | 小家伙 吓着你了 对不起 |
[00:56] | Wake up. OK, don’t worry about it, I’ll get you out in a jiffy. | 醒醒 醒醒 别担心 马上弄你出去 |
[01:00] | Keep holding your breath, little wormie. | 继续屏住呼吸 小虫虫 |
[01:02] | – Yo, Lenny. – I’m coming, Frankie. | -嗨 雷尼 -来了 法兰奇 |
[01:05] | Move it. Pop’s waiting. | 快点儿 爸在等我们了 |
[01:07] | Here we go. And gotcha. | 好了 接到你了 |
[01:09] | OK, buddy, you’re free. | 你自由了 走吧 |
[01:10] | Now escape. Just go. Cry freedom. | 快走吧 自由万岁 |
[01:14] | – You almost gave me a heart attack. – What are you doing? | -你差点吓死我了 -雷尼 你在干嘛 |
[01:17] | I was just… | 什么 我只是 |
[01:19] | picking you some flowers. | 在给你摘几朵花 |
[01:21] | Hey, Mom said it’s not OK to hit. | 嘿 妈说不能打 |
[01:24] | Mom’s not here. | 妈又不在 |
[01:27] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[01:29] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[01:32] | That song gives me the creeps. | 那首歌我听了毛骨悚然 |
[01:33] | Whaddya mean? It’s our theme song. | 这是什么话 这是我们的主题歌啊 |
[01:59] | Are they gone? Are they gone? | 他们走了吗? 走了吗? |
[02:01] | You sure? Good morning, Southside Reef. | 你确定? 早安 南岩礁的观众 |
[02:04] | I’m Katie Current, keeping it current. | 我是凯蒂·嘉伦特 为您提供最新资讯 |
[02:07] | We’ve received official confirmation the sharks are gone. | 刚接到消息 鲨鱼已经游走了 |
[02:10] | I repeat, the sharks are gone. | 我再重复 鲨鱼已经游走了 |
[02:12] | Don’t worry | 不要担心 |
[02:15] | About a thing | 什么事 |
[02:18] | Every little thing… | 所有的事情… |
[02:19] | Is gonna be all right | 都会没事的 |
[02:22] | Don’t worry | 不要担心 |
[02:22] | 玛尔达·史敦珍 鲜花 | |
[02:25] | About a thing | 什么事 |
[02:28] | Tuna Turner. | 金枪鱼·特纳 |
[02:30] | Mussel Crowe. | 蚌贝·克罗维 |
[02:32] | Jessica Shrimpson. | 杰西卡·虾森 |
[02:34] | Cod Stewart. | 鳕鱼·斯图尔特 |
[02:35] | Seal | 海豹 |
[02:38] | Up next, a mother of 800 tells us how she does it all. | 下来听听多产妇说她 怎样产下800名儿女 |
[02:42] | But first, over to Janice for the traffic report. | 不过 先听听嘉尼丝的交通路况报道 |
[02:45] | Thanks, Katie. Slight congestion here on the InterReef 95. | 谢谢凯蒂 岩礁高速公路 第5段发生交通阻塞 |
[02:48] | There’s an overturned mackerel. Authorities are trying to calm him down. | 有只鲭鱼倾覆了 当局正在安慰他 |
[02:52] | Get out those shell phones and call in to the boss, cos you’ll be late. | 赶紧打电话向老板 报告你会迟到 |
[02:59] | Don’t you yell at me. My mother is your mother, OK. | 别对着我吼 我妈也是你妈 知道吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1209个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:156个,六级词汇:64个,GRE词汇:83个,托福词汇:115个,考研词汇:173个,专四词汇:129个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:314个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:12] | 虾店 出售高级贼赃 | |
[03:19] | Yup. It’s fake. | 没错 是假货 |
[03:20] | Fake? I worked eight years on that. | 假货 我花了8年时间做的 |
[03:37] | According to the latest Scallop Poll, fear of sharks is at an all-time high. | 根据最新斯盖洛普调查显示 惧鲨症正达高峰期 |
[03:41] | Join us tonight for an in-depth report. | 加入我们今夜的深入报道 |
[03:43] | How long must this reef live under siege? | 在鲨鱼的围攻下 这片暗礁(里的鱼)能存活多久? |
[03:46] | Is there no hero among us? | 我们当中难道没有英雄了? |
[03:48] | Who can stop this shark menace? | 谁能阻止鲨鱼为非作歹? |
[03:52] | Hi, I’m Oscar. You might think you know, but you have no idea. | 我是奥斯卡 你以为你知道 但是你不知道 |
[03:59] | Welcome to my crib. The good life, the way the other half lives. | 欢迎参观我家 看看穷人怎么穷开心 |
[04:03] | Check it out, I got my 60″ high-def, flat-screen TV | 这是60寸高清晰度 扁屏电视和6个立体声扬声器 |
[04:06] | with 6-speaker surround, CD, DVD, PlayStation hook-up | CD光盘 DVD光碟 游戏站 |
[04:09] | and an 8-track player for days when you’re feeling a little… | 连接和8规带播放机 |
[04:14] | Old school. | 老土 |
[04:16] | ‘Cos even a superstar Mack daddy fish like me | 因为我这样的万人迷 |
[04:19] | has to have the basic necessities. | 超级帅哥也需要日用品 |
[04:21] | Yeah, like money. | 没错 比如钞票 |
[04:23] | Come on, Shorties. Why ya’ll messin’ with my fantasy? | 小子 怎么砸碎我的美梦 |
[04:26] | ‘Cos you so broke, your baloney has no first name. | 因为你是穷光蛋 一分钱也没有 |
[04:30] | That’s very funny. | 好笑 很好笑 |
[04:32] | Hey, Oscar. Over here. I gotta talk to ya. | 嗨 奥斯卡 奥斯卡 过来 我有话和你说 |
[04:36] | – Be right there. Hang onto these. – Oscar, you da fish. | 马上到 顶住 |
[04:38] | Yo, doo. | 奥斯卡 你真行 嗨 老兄 |
[04:41] | Yo, Crazy Joe. | 疯子乔 |
[04:44] | Now that you live in that penthouse, can I be your financial advisor? | 现在你住大房子了 我当你财务顾问好吗 |
[04:47] | That’s a billboard, Crazy Joe. | 那只是个广告牌 疯子乔 |
[04:50] | You live in a billboard? And they call me crazy. | 你住在广告牌内 他们还说我疯 你才疯呢 |
[04:56] | Hey, Oscar. Look who came to visit. | 奥斯卡 看看谁来探望你了 |
[04:59] | – Gotcha. – No. Don’t do that. | 骗过你了吧 没有 别这样 |
[05:01] | – Shouldn’t you be in school? – Shouldn’t you be at work? | 你们不是应该在上学吗 你不是应该在上班吗 |
[05:04] | Right back at me, huh? Little smart mouth. | 会顶嘴 没大没小的 好了 我现在要走了 |
[05:06] | Look, I’m on my way. Stay outta trouble, all right? | 别闹事 知道吗 |
[05:09] | – And clean that stuff up. – See ya. | 还有 把这里清理一下 再见 |
[05:16] | See ya, Oscar. | 再见 奥斯卡 |
[05:21] | Say what, say what | 说什么 说什么 |
[05:30] | Car wash, car wash | 洗车 洗车 |
[05:36] | Yo, what’s up, fellas? Big O’s in the house. | 嗨 大伙儿还好吗 老奥来了 |
[05:43] | What’s up? | 嗨 奥斯卡 好吗 |
[05:46] | Hey. Reef side. | 你好 住岩礁的 |
[05:48] | Yo, Johnson, is it lunch yet? | 嗨 约翰森 到吃饭时间了吗 |
[05:50] | You just got here. That’s my point. | 你才来呀 没错 时间正好 |
[05:56] | Hey, Headphone Guy. | 嗨 耳机男 |
[06:02] | – Lookin’ good, ladies. – Hey, Oscar. | 小姐们 看来起色不错啊 你好 奥斯卡 |
[06:05] | Keep up the bad work. | 加油 好好干 |
[06:11] | I’m already punched in? | 我已经打卡了 |
[06:13] | Angie. | 安琪 |
[06:14] | Good morning. Can I help you? | 早安 需要帮忙吗 |
[06:17] | One wash and lube, please. | 麻烦给我清洗和润滑一下 |
[06:18] | – Hot wax? – Please. | -用热蜡 -是的 谢谢 |
[06:20] | Kelp scrape? We’re having a special. | 要用海带洗刷吗 这是特别促销 怎样 |
[06:22] | Why not? It is mating season, and I’m feelin’ lucky. | 好呀 反正交往季节到了 我想也快行桃花运了 |
[06:26] | Sykes’ Whale Wash. A whale of a wash, and the price… | 斯盖丝洗鲸厂 物超所值的大清洗 |
[06:29] | oh, my gosh. | 天大的划算啊 |
[06:33] | May I suggest a barnacle peel? Removes lines and salt damage. | 何不尝试”藤壶换肤”去除 皱纹和减少盐份损害 |
[06:37] | – Good. – Hey, Ang. | -好 -安琪 好呀 |
[06:38] | – Oh, my gosh. Hi, Oscar. – Thanks for covering for me. | -天 你好 奥斯卡 -谢谢你帮我 |
[06:41] | Yo, I’m sorry, Dun. Angie needs to get her freak on. | 噢 对不起 要逗安琪开心 |
[06:44] | Would you hold for one moment, please? Thanks. | 请稍等 谢谢你 老兄 |
[06:47] | – Oscar. – Come on, Ang. Dance with me, mama. | -奥斯卡 -来 安琪 陪我跳舞吧 宝贝 |
[06:49] | Let me see it. # Tomorrow I will be rich… | 让我看看你 明天我要发财了 |
[06:52] | – Come on. – Oscar. You’re gonna get me fired. | -来吧 安琪 -奥斯卡 你会害我丢饭碗的 |
[06:55] | Please, you fired? That can’t happen. | 你丢了饭碗 不 那可不行 |
[06:57] | ‘Cos then I would have absolutely no reason to come to work. | 如果这样我就没有理由上班了 |
[07:01] | Oh, you don’t mean that. | 你才不是说真的 |
[07:04] | Course I do. You’re like my best friend. | 我当然是说真的 你是 我最要好的朋友了 |
[07:09] | Listen, tell me what you think about this. | 听好了 你觉得这主意怎样 |
[07:11] | This is like the best idea ever, all right. | 这主意简直太棒了 |
[07:14] | It’s a sure thing, guaranteed cash extravaganza. | 保证成功 保证大赚一笔 |
[07:19] | – Bottled water. – Oh, no. | -罐装水 -不是吧 |
[07:21] | All I need is an advance on my pay cheque from the boss | 现在我只需要 向老板再一次预支薪水 |
[07:24] | and, Ang, I am out of this place. I mean, I am… pschoo! | 然后 安琪 我要离开这里 我… |
[07:28] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 别去惹斯盖丝先生 |
[07:29] | Instead of getting in Mr Sykes’ face with another get-rich-quick scheme, | 别老想”一次发财”做生不如做熟 |
[07:33] | go do something you’re actually good at, your job, which by some miracle you still have. | 比如说你工作 能保住它算是奇迹了 |
[07:41] | I almost forgot. | 对了 差点忘了 |
[07:43] | I brought you some breakfast. | 我给你带了早餐 |
[07:44] | You didn’t. Kelpy Kremes? | 你才没有 |
[07:47] | Your favourite. | 海带甜甜圈 你最喜欢吃的 |
[07:48] | By the way, you’re still on hold. | 对了 电话还有人在等候 |
[07:51] | Oh, my gosh! Thank you for holding. Busy, busy. | 天啊 谢谢你等候 忙忙忙 |
[07:53] | Go. How can I help you? | 去 我能为你做什么呢 |
[08:00] | No, I’m sorry. Mr Sykes is at a meeting right now. | 不 对不起 斯盖丝先生正在开会 |
[08:02] | He won’t be back till later. | 稍后才会回来 |
[08:11] | How are my little babies this morning? | 我的小宝贝今天早上还好吗 |
[08:14] | You miss me? You doin’ good? | 想我吗 今天过得不错吧 |
[08:19] | You see, Sykes, | 你看 斯盖丝 |
[08:21] | it’s a fish-eat-fish world. You either take or you get taken. | 这是”大鱼吃小鱼”的世界 不吃人就会被人吃 |
[08:30] | Truer words have never been spoken. Is that it? We done? | 真有见地 还有吗 没了 就这样 |
[08:33] | Now, you and me, we worked together a long, long, long time. | 我们已经一起共事 很长一段时间了 |
[08:37] | Please, Don Lino, | 不 李诺老大 |
[08:38] | it’s hardly been like work. | 这怎么能算是工作呢 听我说完 |
[08:39] | – You know… – I love that about you. | -而且你知道的 -我最喜欢你这点 |
[08:41] | Let me finish. That I’ve lived my life for my sons. | 让我说完 我这辈子是为儿子而过的 |
[08:44] | – Raising and protecting them… – You’re the best! | -养育 保护 教导他们 -你是最棒的 同意吗 |
[08:47] | He’s the best, right? Am I right or am I wrong? Am I right? | 我说得对不对 我说对了吧 |
[08:50] | – It’s all been to prepare… – Right? | -这一切都为了准备好 -对吧 |
[08:52] | to prepare them… – Sorry. | 让他们准备好 对不起 |
[08:53] | for the day they run the reef. | 没关系 有一天接手管理岩礁 |
[08:57] | Well, today is that day. | “有一天”就是今天了 |
[09:02] | Luca. | 路卡 |
[09:05] | I like big butts And I cannot lie | 我承认我喜欢翘臀 |
[09:08] | You other brothers… | 你其他的兄弟 |
[09:10] | Hey, boss. Big Butts. | 老板 翘臀哦 |
[09:15] | Long story short, from now on you work for Frankie and Lenny. | 长话短说 以后要听从 法兰奇和雷尼 |
[09:20] | Capiche? | 明白吗 |
[09:21] | Lenny? Frankie, I understand. But Lenny? You can’t be serious. | 雷尼 法兰奇还行 可是雷尼 开玩笑吧 |
[09:25] | I’m dead serious. It takes more than muscle to run things. | 我很认真的 要管好 这里不能光靠力气 |
[09:28] | Now Lenny, he’s got the brains. That’s somethin’ special. | 雷尼就不同 他有脑子 这很特别 |
[09:32] | – He’s special all right. – What does that mean? | -是吗 他是”很特别”好吧 -你这是什么意思 |
[09:34] | Nothing. I’m just sayin’… | 没什么 我只是说 |
[09:35] | I bring you in here, look you in the eye, tell you what’s what, and what? | 是我带你入行 教你行规”只是”什么 |
[09:40] | What? | 什么 |
[09:41] | What “what”? You said “what” first. | -什么什么? -没什么 是你先说”什么”的 |
[09:43] | I didn’t say what, I asked you what. | 不是我先说”什么” 是我问你”什么” |
[09:45] | You said “And then, what?” I said “What?” | 不是 是你说”只是什么” 接着我说”什么” |
[09:47] | No, I said “what what”, like what what? | 不是 我说”什么什么” 就是”什么什么” |
[09:51] | – You said “what” first. – Now you’re making fun of me? | -是你先说”什么”的 -你在耍我 |
[09:53] | – No, you misunderstood. – Sorry we’re late, Pop. | -不是 你误会了 -对不起 爸 我们来晚了 |
[09:56] | Lenny had an accident. He was born. | 雷尼出事了 他出生了 |
[09:58] | You’re a comic genius. | 你真是搞笑天才 |
[10:01] | Look, all I’m saying is the kid ain’t exactly no killer. | 我只是说这小伙子不像杀手 |
[10:04] | My Lenny is a killer. You hear me? A cold-blooded killer. Look at him. | 雷尼是杀手 他是个 冷血杀手 你看他 |
[10:14] | That’s it! That’s it! You are out! | 够了 够了 你出局了 |
[10:17] | What? | 什么 |
[10:19] | – Whaddya mean I’m “out?” – You’re fired. | -出局了什么意思 -你被开除了 |
[10:24] | And on top of that, you’re gonna have to start payin’ me. | 你被开除而且要开始付钱给我 |
[10:26] | For what? | 付什么钱 |
[10:27] | So nothing happens to your little Whale Wash. | 付钱来保证你洗鲸厂的安全 |
[10:31] | Welcome to Oscar’s crib. | 欢迎来到奥斯卡的小窝 鲸鱼 |
[10:33] | 60-foot slime-covered tongue with canker sores, swim-in cavities, | 60英尺 长满烂疮 沾满粘液的舌头 |
[10:38] | and plankton-encrusted teeth for when I feel a bit… | 在蛀牙和牙缝塞满 浮游生物的口里游泳 真是 |
[10:41] | Old school. | 老土 |
[10:43] | Stop your moaning, Oscar. It could be a lot worse, you know. | 别埋怨了 奥斯卡 情况或许更糟 |
[10:46] | That’s true. I could have this job and look like you. | 是 没错 我可能做这份工作 然后看来像你一样 |
[10:50] | Who’s behind me? Whoever’s behind me better give me some. | 谁同意我说的 同意我的都和我击掌 |
[10:57] | Indigestion. | 消化不良 |
[10:59] | She’s gonna blow! | 她快吐了 |
[11:01] | Wait! Headphone Guy is still in there! | 等等 耳机男还在里头 |
[11:05] | I got you, | 接到你了 |
[11:07] | Headphone Guy! | 耳机男 |
[11:19] | Still think it could be worse? | 还认为情况会更遭吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah. I could look like you. | 是 我可能像你一样 |
[11:24] | Y’all funny. Well, see if you laugh at this. | 你们很可笑 好 看你们还笑不笑 |
[11:33] | My eyes! | 我的眼睛! |
[11:35] | Soap in the eye! Soap in the eye! | 香皂掉入眼睛了 香皂掉入眼睛了 |
[11:43] | It’s all right. I’ll get you some coupons, | 没事的 我会给你一些优惠券 |
[11:46] | a free hot wax and all that. You like that? | 给你免费的热蜡服务 和其他服务 喜欢吧 |
[11:48] | – All right, go ahead, big baby. – Thanks, Oscar. | -我去前面忙 大宝宝 -谢谢你 奥斯卡 |
[11:51] | All right. | 好 |
[11:52] | – Well, look who it is, Bernie. – Just the fish we’re looking for. | -看谁来了 波尔尼 -正是我们要找的”鱼” |
[11:55] | The boss be needin’ to see you right now. | 老板现在要见你 |
[11:57] | – Right now. – Ernie. Bernie. My jellyfish brothers. Boo-ya-ka. | -就现在 -尔尼 波尔尼 我的水母好兄弟 |
[12:02] | Hey, what’s up, man? Man, it’s good to see y’all… Huh? | 嗨 怎么了 见到你们真是太好了 |
[12:05] | What’d you say, Ang? OK. | 你说什么 安琪 哦 好的 |
[12:08] | Fellas, I’m gonna go ahead over there. | 两位 我正要到前面去 可是 |
[12:10] | But don’t worry | 不要担心 |
[12:12] | About a thing | 什么事 |
[12:15] | ‘Cos every little thing is gonna be all right… | 所有的事情都会好起来的 |
[12:19] | That’s not the way you sing that song, mon. | 老兄 不是这么唱的 |
[12:26] | Sykes, | 嗨 斯盖丝 |
[12:27] | my brother from another mother. What the deezy, baby? | 同父异母的兄弟 最近如何 |
[12:33] | Show me dat. What’s goin’ down? | 给我看 怎么了 |
[12:34] | Hey, baby, this is all gravy today. | 宝贝 今天发生的都是好事 |
[12:36] | – Now snap your fin… Snap it. You’re not snappin’ it… – Oscar. | -打响背鳍 打响它 你没打响它 -奥斯卡 |
[12:39] | Hey, don’t sweat it. A lot of white fish can’t do it. | 别担心 这个很多白鱼都做不到的 |
[12:42] | – Would you just sit down, OK? – Thank you. | -你可不可以坐好 -谢谢 |
[12:44] | I’ve been goin’ over my markers. You’re into me for five grand. | 我在查看欠款借据 你欠我5000 |
[12:47] | – 5 G’s, OK? – 5 G’s? Man, you trippin’? 5 G’s. | -5000 知道吗? -5000? 你没搞错吧 |
[12:50] | Oh, yeah? See if this refreshes your memory. | 想起来了吧 |
[12:54] | That’s crazy, look at that. | 太疯狂了 看看这个 |
[12:57] | You wrote everything down so you wouldn’t forget. | 你怕忘记就什么都记下来了 |
[13:00] | This a perfect example of why you’re in management, and I’m not. | 所以说你是管理层我不是 这是最好的例证了 |
[13:04] | You go, boy. | 你真行 |
[13:05] | I have to pay Don Lino protection, | 我得开始付李诺老大保护费 |
[13:07] | so everything you owe me, you owe him. | 所以你欠我的 都是欠他的 |
[13:09] | – How you figure that? – Simple. The food chain. | -这是怎么说 -简单 这就是食物链效应 |
[13:12] | See, on top there’s Don Lino. There’s me, | 你看 位于最高层的 是李诺老大 那是我 |
[13:14] | – and there’s regular fish.- That’s me. | -下面的是普通的鱼 -那是我 |
[13:16] | No. There’s plankton, there’s amoebas… | 不是 还有浮游生物 单细胞变形虫 |
[13:20] | – Then there’s me? – I’m gettin’ there. | -然后才是我? -快到你了 |
[13:22] | There’s coral, there’s rocks, there’s whale pooh, | 还有珊瑚虫 石头 鲸鱼屎 |
[13:25] | and then there’s you. | 才论到你 |
[13:26] | That’s messed up. | 你搞错了 |
[13:28] | So if Don Lino’s squeezin’ me, he’s squeezin’ you. | 所以如果李诺老大 敲诈我也就是在敲诈你 |
[13:30] | – What? – Oscar. | -什么 -奥斯卡 |
[13:32] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:33] | Easy, boss. | 放松些 老板 |
[13:34] | – Find your happy place. – Happy place. | -想像一个开心的地方 -开心的地方 |
[13:35] | There is no happy place with him here. I’m serious. | 有他在能有开心的地方吗 我是认真的 |
[13:39] | OK, please. Please, just gimme some time. | 好吧 请给我一点时间 这是我唯一的要求 |
[13:41] | That’s all I’m asking. I’m begging you, Sykes. Please. Please. | 算我求你了 斯盖丝 求求你 |
[13:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:50] | ‘Cos I like you, I’m gonna give you 24 hours to pay up. | 你挺讨人喜欢的 就给你24小时还钱吧 |
[13:53] | All of it? How am I supposed to do that? | 全部还清? 我哪能办得到 |
[13:56] | That’s your problem. Bring my 5,000 clams to the track tomorrow, or else. | 那是你的问题 明天 带5000个蛤来比赛跑道 不然 |
[13:59] | Or else what? | 不然怎样 |
[14:00] | The boys’ll explain. | 让我手下和你说 |
[14:05] | Unpleasant. | 你完蛋了 |
[14:07] | 5,000 clams? | 5000个蛤 |
[14:10] | You borrowed 5,000 clams from Mr Sykes? | 你向斯盖丝先生 借了5000个蛤 |
[14:14] | Oscar, why do you get yourself into these situations? | 奥斯卡 你怎么老惹这种麻烦 |
[14:18] | I don’t know, Ang. | 我也不知道 安琪 |
[14:21] | It’s just hard, all right, because I’m a little fish in a big pond. | 这太难了 我只是 大池中的一条小鱼儿 |
[14:26] | A really big pond. | 一个洋洋大池 |
[14:28] | The ocean. | 海洋 |
[14:32] | I’m a nobody. | 我谁也不是 |
[14:33] | I want some of that. | 我要一些那个 |
[14:35] | Mrs Sanchez? | 三彻斯太太 |
[14:36] | What? | 什么 |
[14:37] | It’s ladies’ night, Oh, what a night… | 这是女士的夜晚 多好的夜晚 |
[14:40] | Eugh. No. That. | 不是 是那个 |
[14:43] | The top of the reef. Where the somebodies live. | 岩礁山顶 那是大人物住的地方 |
[14:48] | I wanna be rich and famous like them, | 我要和他们一样名利双收 可是 |
[14:51] | but I’m stuck down here. | 我只能呆在这里 |
[14:53] | Well, what’s wrong with down here? | 这里有什么不好 |
[14:56] | I’ll tell you what’s wrong with down here. | 我告诉你这里有什么不好 |
[14:58] | Remember my dad? He worked at the Wash his whole life. | 还记得我老爸 他在洗鲸厂工作了一辈子 |
[15:06] | He was the number one tongue scrubber. | 他是最棒的舌头洗刷工 |
[15:09] | Every year for 25 years. | 二十五年来的每一年 |
[15:14] | To me, working at the Wash was the coolest job in the ocean. | 对我来说 洗鲸厂的工作 是最酷的工作 |
[15:20] | But then I learned something I will never forget. | 可是我学会一件永生难忘的事 |
[15:24] | Oscar’s dad’s a tongue scrubber! | 奥斯卡的爸爸是舌头洗刷工 |
[15:27] | Tongue scrubber! Tongue scrubber! | 舌头洗刷工 舌头洗刷员 舌头洗刷工 |
[15:35] | My dad was the greatest. | 我老爸是最棒的 |
[15:37] | But nobody loves a nobody. | 可是没人喜欢无名小卒 |
[15:41] | I want to be a somebody. | 我要为当大人物 |
[15:43] | Oscar, you don’t have to live at the top of the reef to be a somebody. | 奥斯卡 并不是说住岩礁山顶才算大人物 |
[15:51] | What’s the difference? If I don’t pay Mr Sykes back by tomorrow… | 有什么分别 如果明天 不还钱给斯盖丝先生 |
[15:55] | I’m dead anyway, so… | 反正是死路一条 所以 |
[15:59] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[16:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:16] | A pink pearl? | 粉红色珍珠? |
[16:19] | Where’d you get that? | 哪里弄来的? |
[16:21] | My grandmother gave it to me. | 我奶奶给的 |
[16:24] | She said it started from a tiny grain of sand, | 她说开始的时候只是小沙粒 |
[16:29] | but then, after a while, | 不过 不久后 |
[16:31] | it grew into something beautiful. | 就长成美丽的珍珠 |
[16:36] | Dreams can begin small too. | 梦想也可以从小的开始 |
[16:38] | – No. No, I couldn’t… – Take it. | -不行 我不能要 -拿去吧 |
[16:41] | It’ll get you the money you need for Mr Sykes. | 它能帮你还债给斯盖丝先生 |
[16:49] | What do you mean, you don’t understand? We’ve been over it 1,000 times. | 什么意思 有什么要弄明白的 |
[16:51] | I don’t want to have to say it again. | 这件事我们谈论过一千次了 真不想再说了 |
[16:55] | You’re really giving me agita. | 你真让我恼怒 你知道吗 |
[16:56] | I don’t know how else to say this. | 我不知道要怎样和你说 雷尼 |
[16:58] | You see something, you kill it, you eat it. | 你看到了就杀了它吃了它 就这样 |
[17:00] | Period. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:01] | That’s what sharks do. That’s a fine tradition. | 鲨鱼就该这样 这是 优良传统 你怎么搞的 |
[17:05] | What’s the matter with you? Your brother Frankie, here, is a killer. | 你兄弟法兰奇 他是个杀手 |
[17:08] | Thanks, Pop. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[17:09] | He’s beautiful. He does what he’s supposed to do. Wipe your face. | 他多美丽 做的都是该做的事 把脸抹干净 |
[17:13] | But you… | 可是你 |
[17:15] | I’m hearin’ things. | 我听到一些传闻 |
[17:18] | You gotta understand, when you look weak it makes me look weak. | 你要明白 你看来懦弱 也会让我看来懦弱 |
[17:21] | – I can’t have that. – I know, Pop, I’m sorry. | -这是我不能容许的 -我知道 老爸 对不起 |
[17:24] | Lenny. Lenny. Look at me. Look at me. | 雷尼 看着我 看着我 |
[17:27] | This handin’ over the business, it’s for you, for both of yous, | 我的生意将来会 交给你们两兄弟 |
[17:30] | and you’re acting like you don’t even want it. | 可是你看来好像并不想要 |
[17:34] | I need to know that you can handle that. | 我必需知道你有能力应付 |
[17:40] | All right. Right here, | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:41] | in front of me now, eat this. | 现在 在我面前把它给吃了 |
[17:45] | Yeah. Gee, thanks, Pop. Here’s the thing. | 好 谢谢爸 不过是这样的 |
[17:49] | I’m on a diet. I read an article about these shrimps. They’re not good for ya. | 我正在减肥 我看过有关小虾的一篇文章 |
[17:54] | You know how many calories are in one of those shrimps? | 他们对身体不好 你知道 他们有多少卡路里吗 |
[17:58] | A lot. | 有很多 |
[17:59] | It’s true. It’s true and the other thing is, | 真的 而且还有一件事 |
[18:01] | my sister had a baby and I took it over because she passed away | 我姐妹有个婴孩 她过逝后让我抚养了 |
[18:05] | and then the baby lost its legs and its arms | 后来婴孩失去手脚 |
[18:08] | and now it’s nothing but a stump but I still take care of it with my wife | 现在只剩下一团肉 我和 老婆仍然照顾着它 |
[18:12] | and it’s growing and it’s fairly happy, | 它还在成长 还挺快乐的 |
[18:16] | but it’s difficult cos I’ve been working a second shift at the factory | 不过生活很艰难 我在工厂工作轮第二班 |
[18:20] | to put food on the table, | 为了给一家提供三餐 |
[18:22] | but all the love I see in that little guy’s face makes it worth it in the end. | 可是看到小家伙脸上的 爱意 一切都值得的 |
[18:28] | True story. | 是真人真事 |
[18:34] | I’m not askin’ you anymore. I’m tellin’ you. Eat it! | 我不问你了 现在命令你 吃了它 |
[18:37] | No. Have mercy. | 不要 请饶命 |
[18:39] | – Pop, please… – Eat! | -爸 求求你了 -吃了 |
[18:40] | No eat. | 不要吃 |
[18:41] | – Son, eat the shrimp! – No, please. | -儿子 把小虾吃了 -不 求求你 不要 |
[18:44] | – Lenny! Eat, eat, eat! – Don’t! Pop! | -吃 吃 吃 -不要逼我 爸 |
[18:48] | Put the shrimp down! | 把小虾放下 |
[18:52] | Go now. No one’s looking. Get out of here. | 趁现在没人看 快离开 |
[18:55] | – You’re free, now go. – Thank you. | -你自由了 快走吧 走 -谢谢你 |
[18:56] | You’re a good person. | 你真是好人 |
[19:03] | Come on, fellas. | 我们走吧 |
[19:12] | Pop, I can handle the reef. It’s not a problem. | 爸 我能应付岩礁的生意 这不是问题 |
[19:14] | No. We’re gonna do this as a family. | 不行 我们要一家人一起来管理 |
[19:17] | Frankie, I want you to take Lenny out, show him the ropes. | 法兰奇 你带雷尼出去 教他怎么当鲨鱼 |
[19:20] | – Come on, Pop. – You’re gonna learn how to be a shark. | -别这样 老爸 -儿子 你得学习怎么当鲨鱼 |
[19:23] | Whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[19:30] | That kid better show up or he’s dead meat. | 那小子最好出现 否则他死定了 |
[19:32] | Just say the word, boss. | 只要你一声吩咐 老大 |
[19:34] | Carrying a big ol’ envelope full of money, gonna give it to Mr Sykes. | 带着一大信封钱 拿去给斯盖丝先生 |
[19:38] | Hurry up. This is our chance, we don’t want to miss it. | 赶快 我们的机会来了 不要错过 |
[19:40] | – You sure? – My trainer friend tipped me off. | -你确定要这么做 -我有内幕消息说这场 |
[19:43] | The race is rigged. We can’t lose. | 比赛被操纵 我们赢定的 |
[19:46] | What’s the horse’s name? | 那匹马叫什么名字 |
[19:48] | – Lucky Day. – Lucky Day at 200 to 1. | -“鸿运当头” -“鸿运当头”赔率200比1的大赌注 |
[19:52] | – We’re gonna be rich! – Rich! | -我们要发财了 -发财! |
[19:54] | Top of the reef, here I come. | 岩礁山顶 我来了 |
[19:58] | No, wait. What am I doing? | 等等 我在做什么 |
[19:59] | Remember what Angie said. Remember what Angie said. | 记住安琪是怎么说的 记住安琪的话 |
[20:03] | What did Angie say? | 安琪说了什么 |
[20:04] | Dreams can begin small. | 梦想可以从小的开始 |
[20:06] | You just have to… bet it all. Bet it all! | 你只要… 全下了 全下 |
[20:10] | And Lucky Day wins. | “鸿运当头”赢了 |
[20:19] | Five thousand on Lucky Day to win. | 我押5000赌”鸿运当头”赢 |
[20:21] | That’s 200 to one. That would pay a million clams. | 赔率是200对1 赢了要赔一百万个蛤 |
[20:24] | Well, I guess that makes me Oscar the millionaire. | 那我就成百万富翁奥斯卡了 |
[20:28] | The millionaire. | 百万富翁 |
[20:29] | The millionaire. | 百万富翁 |
[20:32] | Lucky Day. Lucky Day. | “鸿运当头” “鸿运当头” |
[20:54] | Nice bet. | 赌得好 |
[21:02] | You got a name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[21:04] | You wanna tell me what it is? | 要和我说叫什么吗 |
[21:07] | Well, mine’s Lola. | 我叫罗拉 |
[21:10] | C’mon, man! Get your game face on! | 别闹了 情况危急 要专心应付 |
[21:15] | So… Lola, | 罗拉 |
[21:18] | my name’s… | 我的名字叫… |
[21:20] | My name is Oscar, sweetie. | 我的名字是奥斯卡 宝贝 |
[21:22] | Mrs Sanchez. | 三彻斯太太 |
[21:24] | The hippit?hop smooth talk don’t work with me. | 油嘴滑舌也没用 我不吃这一套 |
[21:27] | My bad. Hey, so… | 噢 对不起 |
[21:29] | Oscar. I was starting to think you skipped out on me. | 我刚以为你跑了 |
[21:32] | Sykes! I see you’re already on your way to the concession stand. | 看来你正准备让步 |
[21:36] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢? 干嘛呢? |
[21:37] | – Mind bringing us back some drinks? – Don’t you touching me. | -不介意拿些饮料来吧 -不准碰我 |
[21:39] | That would be great, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[21:40] | And some of them little wiener thingies. | 顺便拿些维也纳香肠过来 |
[21:42] | – The ones with the toothpicks? – What are you doing? Don’t listen to him. | -带牙签的? -你在干嘛 别听他的 |
[21:45] | – Let me escort you to… my box. – Your box?! | -罗拉 让我护送你到我包厢去 -你的包厢? |
[21:49] | His box?! You can’t even afford the gum under the seats. | 什么包厢 你连座位底下 的口香糖都付不起 |
[21:52] | He just laid five grand on Lucky Day. | 他刚押了5000在”鸿运当头”身上 |
[21:54] | I think he can afford anything he wants. | 我想他付得起 |
[21:58] | Five grand? My five grand?! | 5000 我的那5000? |
[22:00] | No, it was another five grand. | 不是 是别的5000 |
[22:02] | You had the money to pay me back and you bet it anyway? | 你有钱还我却拿去赌 |
[22:04] | – Hold up. – Gimme that! | -等等 斯盖丝 -给我 |
[22:06] | Clearly I’ve made a mistake. | 看来是我弄错了 |
[22:07] | No, no, wait! Lola! | 别走 等等 罗拉 |
[22:09] | Look. Deep down, I’m really superficial. | 你听好了 我其实 没什么内涵 真的很肤浅 |
[22:12] | And don’t get me wrong, you’re cute, | 别误会 你是很可爱 |
[22:16] | but… you’re a nobody. | 可是你只是个无名小卒 |
[22:18] | Oscar, you cute, but you’re a nobody. | 奥斯卡 你很可爱 可惜只是个无名小卒 |
[22:22] | Wait. Lola. Come back. | 等等 罗拉 回来 |
[22:24] | I’m not a nobody. I’m a wiener. | 我不是无名小卒 我是个法兰克福香肠 |
[22:29] | You are unbelievable. | 你让人难以置信 |
[22:30] | You’re in trouble up to your gills and still you’re askin’ for more. | 惹了一身麻烦还嫌不够 |
[22:33] | Now go on, get in here. | 走 给我进去 |
[22:34] | Oscar, you better pray that this horse of yours comes through. | 你最好祈祷你选的赛马 跑赢这场比赛 |
[22:37] | Bettin’ my five thousand. | 居然拿我的5000去赌 |
[22:39] | Hey. Outta my seat. You, outta my seat. | 那是我座位 你走开 |
[22:42] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[22:43] | Sit tight and watch the race. | 安静坐好观看比赛 |
[22:45] | With your good eye. | 用那只好的眼睛好好看 |
[22:49] | The horses are at the post. And they’re off! | 赛马开始排好队 出发了 |
[22:52] | Fish Fingers, then Seabiscuit and Salmonella. | 抢先夺出大门的是”鱼柳条”接着是”海饼干”和”沙门菌” |
[22:54] | Lucky Day seems to be having trouble getting out of the gate. | 黑马”鸿运当头”好像出问题了 出不了道门 |
[22:57] | – What? – Only a sucker would bet on that horse. | -什么? -只有笨蛋才会下注那匹马 |
[22:59] | Don’t sweat it. He does this all the time. He’s playin’. | 放松 他每次都这样 只是在玩吧了 |
[23:03] | What’s this? Lucky Day is now crashing his way through the gate, | 这是什么?”鸿运当头”居然冲破大门 |
[23:07] | and he’s off and running. | 奔出去了 |
[23:08] | Seabiscuit, Fish Fingers… | 在跑道上跑的有”海饼干”… |
[23:11] | – Lucky Day. – Please, Lucky Day. Go fast. | -“鱼柳条”和”鸿运当头” -快跑 快跑 |
[23:13] | Coming around the turn it’s Seabiscuit by a length… | 从转弯处冒出来的是 遥遥领先的”海饼干” |
[23:16] | and Lucky Day well behind. | 而”鸿运当头”却被远远抛在后头了 |
[23:18] | And here comes Lucky Day, | 来了 鸿运当头迎头赶上 |
[23:19] | coming up from behind, passing Yellow Tail, Salmonella. | 超越”黄尾巴””沙门菌” |
[23:23] | You see? Who’s your fish now? Go. | 看 我早说 你的鱼是那条 快跑 |
[23:25] | Around the final turn, here comes Lucky Day. | 最后一段跑道了”鸿运当头”跑来了 |
[23:28] | Lucky Day’s now caught up to Fish Fingers. | “鸿运当头”赶上”鱼柳条”了 |
[23:30] | They’re head to head. | 他们不相上下 |
[23:32] | Neck to neck. Lucky Day’s ahead. | 为我跑赢吧 宝贝 |
[23:33] | I’m tired just thinkin’ about countin’ all of this money. | 甜心 我想到数钱也觉得累了 |
[23:36] | – Look at Lucky Day go. – We’re movin’ on up | -看着”鸿运当头”跑 -我们冲上去了 |
[23:46] | It’s Lucky Day. | 是”鸿运当头” |
[23:52] | What happened? Lucky Day is down. | 啊 发生什么事了? “鸿运当头”被绊倒了 |
[23:59] | No. | 不要啊 |
[24:04] | Here’s Fish Fingers, followed by Seabiscuit, Yellow Tail… | “鱼柳条”先到 接着是”海饼干” “黄尾巴” |
[24:07] | And Fish Fingers wins. | 最后”鱼柳条”赢了 |
[24:08] | – Wait. I just want to hold you. – What do you see? | -等等 我只想搂住你 – 你看到什么了? |
[24:11] | No, Get outta my way. Let me see, will ya? | 别挡住我视线 让我看看 |
[24:13] | Remember your “happy place”, Sykes. | 记住开心的地方 |
[24:15] | That’s why they call him a long shot. | 所以他们才称他为大赌注 |
[24:18] | Yo, that was crazy, right? Who knew? | 哟 太疯狂了 不是吗 谁料到呢 |
[24:20] | Everything’s set, it’s a lock, | 我都安琪排好了 |
[24:21] | we good to go, we in the money, | 这是囊中之物了 等着收钱吧 |
[24:24] | and he trips underwater. | 谁想到他居然在水底被绊倒 |
[24:26] | Who in the halibut trips underwater? | 有谁会在水底被绊倒的 |
[24:30] | – And by the way, on what? – That’s it. That’s it, I’ve had it. | -而且是被什么绊倒的? -够了 我受够了 |
[24:33] | Ernie. Bernie. Find the deepest hole in the ocean | 我要你们找个海洋中 最深最暗的坑 找到后 |
[24:36] | and when you do, dig deeper. And put him in it. | 再挖深一些 把他丢进去 |
[24:44] | Sorry, kid. It’s nothing personal. It’s just business. | 抱歉小子 我们不是 针对你 只是公事公办 |
[25:04] | This is how you sing it, Oscar. | 这样唱才对 奥斯卡 |
[25:06] | Sykes, he like you, mon. Him say take it easy on you. | 斯盖丝喜欢你 兄弟 他说别对你出手太重 |
[25:10] | – But Sykes is not here. – True. | -可是斯盖丝不在 -没错 |
[25:15] | – Ernie, let me ask you a question. – Yeah, mon? Go on. | -尔尼 问你个问题 -好 说吧 |
[25:18] | Why is it that me locks can sting other people, | 怎么我的头发能刺人 |
[25:21] | but they have no effect on me or you? | 对你我却无效 |
[25:25] | Ernie. I didn’t mean it, Ernie. I didn’t mean it, man. Ernie. | 不是有意的 尔尼 我不是有意的 兄弟 |
[25:30] | Ernie, you made a joke. Good one, man. Respect. | 尔尼 你会开玩笑了 不错 敬你 |
[25:36] | Bloodfire. | 血缘关系 |
[25:39] | Frankie, you know I can’t do this. | 法兰奇 你知道我下不了手 |
[25:41] | If you wanna make Pop happy, you’ve gotta kill something. | 如果你要使老爸开心就得杀生 |
[25:44] | Or, I could find an old, sick fish and just wait. | 或许可以守株待兔 找条又老又病的鱼 |
[25:47] | It’s gettin’ around, your thing at the restaurant. | 那天餐馆的事已经 到处在传了 |
[25:49] | You know how fish talk. | 鱼是话最多了 |
[25:51] | This, that, the other. How you doin’? Boom. Forget it, you’re dead. | 这个那个 然后一句”你怎么样了”你就完了 |
[25:55] | OK, seriously, I can’t understand wise guy so be more specific. | 说实在 我真听不懂白 你得清楚些 |
[26:00] | Specific? You want specific? Be a shark for once in your life. | 清楚些 那就拜托 你至少当一次鲨鱼吧 |
[26:03] | What am I gonna do? | 我要怎么做 |
[26:05] | Lenny, forget about it, OK? | 别提了 好吧 |
[26:07] | We do a couple of practice runs, badda-bing badda-boom, Pop’s happy, | 我们练习几次 让老爸高兴一下 |
[26:11] | you’re a shark, life goes on. Capiche? | 你是条鲨鱼 日子照样过 明白了 |
[26:13] | – OK. OK, capiche. – Wait, wait… Bingo. | -好 明白 啊哈 -让我们逮个正着 |
[26:18] | Right there. Dead ahead. You see it? TV dinner. | 看到了 前面就自动送上门的晚餐 |
[26:21] | Don’t get easier than this. | 没有比这个更容易的了 |
[26:23] | All right. Come on. Eye of the tiger. | 好 走吧 准备出击 |
[26:26] | Frankie, I can do this. What if I can’t do this? | 法兰奇 我办不到 万一我办不到怎么办 |
[26:29] | Then don’t bother comin’ home. | 那就别想回家 |
[26:31] | Good point. All right. | 说得好 那好吧 |
[26:33] | Hit him in the tail again. | 再打他尾巴 |
[26:36] | – I like the funny face he make. – Yeah. | -我喜欢他扮的鬼脸 -鬼脸 |
[26:38] | – Ernie. – Blow out. | -尔尼 -我们走 |
[26:47] | Guys? Guys? Don’t leave me alone. | 兄弟 别丢我一个 |
[26:49] | Come on, there could be sharks out here. | 在这里 这里可能有鲨鱼 |
[27:00] | Oh, no. Wait. I’m sorry. No, no, no. I’m not gonna… | 不不 等等 对不起 不 我不是要 |
[27:03] | – Lenny. Like this. – What? | -雷尼 像这样 -哪样? |
[27:06] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不要 |
[27:10] | Just get it over with. | 我的老天爷 要杀要剐就赶快吧 |
[27:11] | Wait a minute. Do me a favour, don’t chew me. | 等等 帮个忙 别把我嚼烂 我不好嚼 |
[27:14] | – I’m not for that. – I’m not gonna eat you. | -我不是用来嚼的 -我不打算吃你 |
[27:16] | Don’t do the whole head trip thing with me. | 别耍得我团团转 |
[27:19] | Listen to me. Don’t move until I tell you. | 你听我说 我没叫你动你千万别动 |
[27:22] | Ahhh! Back up. | 走开 |
[27:24] | That’s it, Len. There you go, buddy. | 对了 就是这样 雷尼 就这样 兄弟 |
[27:26] | That’s it. Wave those fins, baby. Dig in. | 就是这样 摇摇鱼翅 宝贝 吃吧 |
[27:29] | Look, I’m just pretending so you can get away. | 我只是在假装 吃你 |
[27:32] | Now, when I turn around, you take off. | 我一转身你就逃走 |
[27:34] | Tastes just like chicken. | 味道象鸡肉 |
[27:38] | Oh, no. | 不好了 |
[27:40] | – What did I tell you? – I’m sorry, I didn’t get it. | -我刚才怎么跟你说的? -对不起 没弄明白 |
[27:42] | – You want me to go now? – What you doing? Just go. | -你是要我现在走? -你干什么? 走啊 |
[27:44] | That’s it. I’ve had it up to here. | 快走 够了 我受够了 |
[27:49] | – Oh, no. – Hurry, swim. | -不好 -快游 |
[27:51] | No, Frankie, wait. | 不 法兰奇 等等 |
[27:53] | No! Get your boy, get your boy! | 别呀 拦住你伙伴! |
[28:09] | Frankie. | 法兰奇 |
[28:16] | Lenny? | 雷尼 |
[28:20] | – Lenny, is that you? – I’m here, Frankie. | -雷尼 是你吗? -我在这里 法兰奇 |
[28:23] | – Come closer. – Yes, what is it? | -靠近一些 -好 怎么? |
[28:25] | – I’m so cold. – That’s just because we’re cold-blooded. | -我好冷 -那是因为我们是冷血的 |
[28:29] | Moron. | 白痴 |
[28:32] | Frankie, no… | 法兰奇 别死 |
[28:37] | No! | 别死! |
[28:41] | This is all my fault. | 都是我不好 |
[28:43] | I’m so sorry, Frankie. | 对不起 法兰奇 |
[28:47] | How am I ever going to explain this to Pop? | 我要怎么和爸解释 |
[28:50] | Oh, no. | 老天啊 |
[29:00] | Back up. I’m crazy. I be trippin’. | 快逃 我疯了 这是幻觉 |
[29:08] | What the… | 怎么搞的 |
[29:14] | Don’t hurt us. We’re sorry. It was all Ernie’s idea. | 别伤害我们 对不起 这都是尔尼出的主意 |
[29:21] | Oscar. Did you kill that shark? | 奥斯卡 你杀了那条鲨鱼? |
[29:29] | Er… yeah. Exactly how it look, that’s how it is. | 没错 看来像什么 就是什么 |
[29:33] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[29:35] | You wanna know what happened? | 你想知道发生什么事了 |
[29:37] | Yeah. You’re standing on top of a shark. Go on, man. | 你站在鲨鱼上面 说呀 |
[29:41] | Well, I’ll tell you what happened. | 我告诉你发生什么事了 |
[29:43] | Big ol’ shark, about 75, 100-feet long. | 有只老鲨鱼 大约75-100英尺长 |
[29:47] | So he’s swimming at me, right? | 他向我游过来 |
[29:49] | – With teeth like razors. – Razors! | -牙齿象剃刀 -剃刀! |
[29:52] | And I was, like, you’re gonna come at me like that? | 我当时就这样 “你就这样冲我游过来”? |
[29:54] | You’re gonna come at the “O” like that? | “你就这样冲老奥游过来”? |
[29:57] | Do the muscle thing, the muscle thing. | 表演一下 秀秀你的肌肉 |
[30:00] | Oh, right. So I told that dude, “You see this guy?” And I pointed like this. | 好 我和他说”看到我的二头肌了” |
[30:03] | Well, he’s got a brother. And he lives right over here. | 然后这么一指 说”还有他的兄弟” |
[30:07] | And I think it’s time for… | 我想是时候来个小型 |
[30:11] | a little family reunion. | 家庭团圆了 |
[30:14] | – You see, mon. I told you. – Excuse me. | -你看 我早说了 -看下这边 |
[30:16] | – We were right there. – Pardon me. | -我们当时就在哪里 -看下这边 |
[30:18] | – Move it! – Oh. Sorry, sorry. | -让开 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[30:20] | She seems so nice on TV. | 她在电视上看来人很好 |
[30:22] | Oscar, Katie Current. | 奥斯卡 凯蒂·嘉伦特 |
[30:23] | As the first fish in history to ever take on a shark and win, tell me, | 身为有史以来第一条 打败鲨鱼的鱼 告诉我 |
[30:26] | does this mean you’re now protector of the reef, new sheriff in town? | 你现在是岩礁的保护者 是本镇的新警长吗 |
[30:30] | Katie, I’m gonna keep it real. | 凯蒂 我打算继续脚踏实地做人 |
[30:32] | – I can call you Katie? – Of course. | -我能叫你凯蒂吧 -当然可以 |
[30:34] | Any shark try to mess around in Oscartown is goin’ down. | 敢到奥斯卡镇撒野的 鲨鱼都要吃我拳头 |
[30:42] | Yeah, it’s poetic. In the heat I get poetic. | 很押韵吧? 我在压力下 说话都很押韵的 |
[30:45] | Oscar. Hmm. | 奥斯卡 |
[30:47] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[30:50] | Get out of here, you barracudas. Any further questions will be fielded by me. | 滚开 梭鱼 还有问题 得要经过我筛选 |
[30:54] | – And you are? – I’m his manager. | -你是? -我是他经理人 |
[30:56] | – Sykes, with a “y”. – And I’m his financial advisor. | -斯盖丝 -我是他财务顾问 |
[31:02] | You want to see my puppets? | 要看看我的傀儡吗 |
[31:05] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[31:07] | Could you excuse us for a moment, please? | 可以让我们失陪一下吗 |
[31:10] | – My manager? – Kid, you’re a superstar. | -我的经理人 -小子 你是天王巨星了 |
[31:12] | We’re gonna make a fortune, just let me handle it. | 我们将大赚一笔 让我来处理 |
[31:13] | What about the 5 G’s? | 那5000呢? |
[31:14] | Forget the 5 G’s. From now on we’re partners. | 别提那五千了 从现在开始我们是伙伴 |
[31:17] | So what are we exactly talking about here? | 我们究竟在说什么? |
[31:19] | I’m thinkin’ 90-10 split? | 我想我们9/1分帐吧 |
[31:20] | That’s actually generous. | 你还真大方 |
[31:21] | You’re the 10, I’m 90. | 你1 我9 |
[31:23] | – I don’t think so. – Talk to me. | -不是吧 -商量商量 |
[31:24] | – You get 15. – 70. | – 你15 -70 |
[31:25] | -20 -75 – 20. – 75. | |
[31:26] | Dude, you’re goin’ the wrong way. | 你走错方向了 |
[31:28] | – 50 – 50. | 55分帐 |
[31:29] | – You happy? – No. | -满意吧? -不满意 |
[31:30] | – You happy? – No. | -你满意吗? -不满意 |
[31:31] | Deal. | 那成交了 |
[31:35] | My manager and I are now prepared to take your questions. | 我和经理人 准备好回答你的问题了 |
[31:39] | Oscar, are you going to continue working here at the Wash? | 你会继续呆在洗鲸厂工作吗 |
[31:42] | Please, I barely work here now. | 说什么话 我现在很少在那里工作了 |
[31:44] | Keep it up, kid. You’re slayin’ ’em. | 继续加油 小子 宰了他们 |
[31:46] | No. He’s slayin’ sharks. | 不 他要宰鲨鱼 |
[31:48] | Hey, that’s good. That’s good, I like that. Oscar the Sharkslayer. | 不错 我喜欢 鲨鱼猎手奥斯卡 |
[31:52] | Whoa! A sharkslayer. | 哇 鲨鱼猎手 |
[31:54] | You heard it here first. | 你们最先听的了 从现在开始 |
[31:56] | From now on, any shark tries to bother this reef, it’s his funeral. | 哪条鲨鱼敢到 这个岩礁撒野 就要没命了 |
[32:26] | Frankie, we’ll miss you. | 法兰奇 我们会想你的 |
[32:28] | To Frankie. | 向法兰奇致敬 |
[32:31] | It’s a terrible thing, Don Lino. Everybody loved Frankie. | 这实在太糟糕了 李诺先生 大家都爱法兰奇 |
[32:35] | May whoever did this die a thousand deaths. | 不管是谁干的 愿他死个一千次 |
[32:38] | May his stinking, maggot-covered corpse rot in the fiery depths of hell. | 希望他那发臭 全身蛆虫 的尸体在地狱中腐烂 |
[32:45] | Thank you for your kind thoughts, Giuseppe. | 谢谢你的善意 朱瑟贝 |
[32:48] | Oh, and may Lenny be found safe and sound too. | 也希望雷尼平安回来 |
[32:52] | Hope he’s OK. | 希望他没事 |
[32:53] | Oh, Lenny… | 雷尼 |
[32:56] | Don’t worry, boss. | 别担心 老板 |
[32:58] | I said some things to him… We gotta find him. | 我对他说了些不该说的话… 我们一定要找到他 |
[33:02] | We’re searching everywhere. Forget about it, he’ll turn up. | 我们已经到处找了 算了 他会出现的 |
[33:05] | What’s wrong with that kid? Why’s he gotta be so different? | 那小子怎么了 为什么 就是和别人不一样 |
[33:09] | Frankie, | 法兰奇 |
[33:10] | God rest his soul, he was perfect. Perfect. | 让他灵魂安琪息吧 他是完美的 |
[33:14] | Oh… Luca. | 啊 路卡 |
[33:17] | Who could have done this? | 究竟是谁干的 |
[33:20] | Don Lino, at this most difficult time, | 李诺先生 |
[33:23] | please accept my deepest condolences. | 在这个最难过的时刻 请让我表示最深切的哀悼 |
[33:26] | Thank you, Don Feinberg, for honouring my son with your song. | 谢谢你这些给我 儿子荣耀的歌曲 菲恩堡先生 |
[33:30] | I got some news, about the guy who took out Frankie. | 我打听到一些关于杀死法兰奇那家伙的消息 |
[33:40] | Let’s… Yeah, let’s talk over here. | 咱们… 咱们到那边去说 |
[33:46] | He come out of nowhere, this guy. Calls himself… | 他不知是从哪里冒出来的 还自称是 |
[33:50] | “The Sharkslayer”. | 鲨鱼猎手 |
[33:52] | Ira, over here. | 我在这边 |
[33:55] | Sorry. “The Sharkslayer”. | 对不起 鲨鱼猎手 |
[33:58] | Where do I find him? | 哪里可以找到他 |
[33:59] | He’s from the Southside Reef. That’s all we could dig up. | 他是从南边岩礁来的 我们只打听到这么多了 |
[34:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[34:07] | – Any requests? – Luca. | -要点歌吗? -卢卡 |
[34:09] | – That Titanic song? – No. | -那首铁达尼歌曲吧 -不要 |
[34:11] | Get Sykes. He knows that reef better than anybody. | 把斯盖丝找来 他比任何人 都清楚岩礁的事 |
[34:14] | I wanna find this guy. I wanna know about him, | 我要找出这个人 要知道关于他的事情 |
[34:17] | where he lives, where he sleeps. He pops a gill? | 我要知道他住哪? 睡哪? 长鳃吗? |
[34:20] | I wanna know about it. | 给我关于他的所有细节 |
[34:21] | Who is this Sharkslayer? | 鲨鱼猎手是谁? |
[34:23] | Here he is. The Sharkslayer. | 他就是 鲨鱼猎手 |
[35:00] | Let’s get this party started right. | 大家舞会吧 大家开心 |
[35:10] | There he is, the big O. | 来了来 老奥 |
[35:11] | – Sykes. – Pound that dog. Pound it. | -斯盖丝 -挥手 挥手 |
[35:14] | Oscar, raise the reef. Raise the reef, buddy. | 奥斯卡 尽情庆祝 |
[35:17] | – Uh, yeah… – Oh, yeah. Hot. Yeah, that’s pretty… | -正点 没错 -好正点的辣妹 |
[35:23] | Come on, cabbage patch. | 来吧 跳支现代舞 |
[35:24] | Cabbage patch. | 来吧 跳支现代舞 |
[35:25] | Angie, you made it. | 安琪 你来了 |
[35:26] | Wait, you’re gonna break my gift. | 等等 别把我礼物弄坏了 |
[35:28] | Come on. You didn’t have to get me anything. What’d you get me? | 你太破费了 给我带什么来了 |
[35:32] | What does every bachelor pad need? | 单身汉的房子需要什么 |
[35:35] | A lava lamp? How did you know I love lava lamps? | 熔岩灯 你怎么知道 我最喜欢熔岩灯了 |
[35:39] | You know what, I’m gonna put it right here next to my other one. | 我就搁放在这儿 和另外一个熔岩灯一起 |
[35:46] | Hey, come on, Ange. I wanna show you the best thing about this place. | 来 安琪 我们去看看这地方最棒之处 |
[35:54] | – How great is this view? – Top of the reef. It’s amazing. | -这景色有多棒 -岩礁顶 太美妙了 |
[35:59] | – I know. It’s beautiful, right? – Like you… | 太美妙了 我知道 很漂亮 对吧 |
[36:01] | Like you… your new apartment. It’s… | 和你一样… 像你的新公寓一样 |
[36:04] | wow. Awesome. | 简直是美极了 |
[36:09] | What I’m trying to say is that I’m proud of you. | 我想说的是 我为你感到骄傲 奥斯卡 |
[36:13] | Yeah. It was nothing, really, you know. | 其实也没什么 真的 |
[36:17] | Hey… Hey, oh, you know what, wait right here. Don’t move. | 对了 在这里等一下 别动 |
[36:20] | I’ll be right back. Girl, you are gonna flip. | 我马上回来 一会儿你要兴奋了 |
[36:27] | – I’m back. – You’re back. | -回来了 -你回来了 |
[36:29] | You know what, Ange? | 你知道吗 安琪 我现在是什么感觉 |
[36:30] | Where I am right now, this whole new life I got… | 这个新的生活 还有 |
[36:34] | All my dreams comin’ true… | 我所有的梦想都实现了 |
[36:37] | In a weird kinda way… | 虽然这过程有些莫名其妙 |
[36:41] | Well, I never could’ve done it without you. | 没有你我不可能会成功 |
[36:44] | Oh, sure you could. Well, probably not. | 当然你能 或许不能 |
[36:50] | Ange. Here. | 安琪 这个 |
[36:52] | Oh! Oscar! | 啊 奥斯卡 |
[36:56] | I know. I know. I’m just sorry that it took so long. | 是的 很抱歉我花了这么长时间 |
[37:00] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[37:04] | My grandmother’s pearl. | 我奶奶的珍珠 |
[37:07] | With interest. Now, I don’t forget anything, | 加上利息 看 我不会忘记任何事情 |
[37:10] | and I never forget who my friends are. | 更不会忘记我的朋友 |
[37:21] | Ange, I… | 安琪 我… |
[37:23] | Oh, hi. I’m not interrupting something, am I? | 你们好 希望没打扰你们 有吗 |
[37:27] | – Yes, we’re talking. – No. | -有 我们在说话 -没有 |
[37:28] | Hey, Lola. Wow. You’re here. | 嗨 罗拉 你来了 |
[37:33] | You, uh, you gotta come best my meet friend, Angie. | 你得认识我最要好的朋友 安琪 |
[37:36] | Uh, uh, eat my best men, Wangie… | 呵呵 是我最要好的 朋…朋友 安琪 |
[37:39] | Your best friend? Oh, that’s sweet. | 你最要好的朋友 啊 多好 |
[37:41] | So you won’t mind if I steal him for a while, will you? | 不介意我借用他一会儿吧 |
[37:53] | So, look who’s a somebody after all. | 看看 谁才是大人物 |
[37:56] | Well, you know… | 呃… |
[37:58] | Sharks! | 鲨鱼 |
[37:59] | On the… on the edge of the reef! Th… Th… They’re great whites! | 岩礁边上 有大白鲨 |
[38:03] | Sharks. OK, everybody go home to your loved ones, | 有鲨鱼 好了 各位快回家和亲人相聚 |
[38:06] | spend the last few hours that you have with each other. | 好好渡过 彼此在一起的最后几个小时 |
[38:15] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[38:17] | That’s the way it used to be around here. | 这是以前 |
[38:19] | We’d have been scrambling for cover and stuff, | 以前我们会找地方躲 |
[38:22] | but not since Oscar came to town. | 现在有奥斯卡在就不用再躲了 |
[38:25] | So, Lola, baby, just wait here and I’m gonna be right back. | 罗拉 在这里等我 |
[38:28] | I’m gonna go take care of these sharks. | 我收拾了这些鲨鱼后马上回来 |
[38:30] | Go get ’em, tiger. | 上 老虎 |
[38:32] | Woo! Biceps, triceps. | 二头肌 三头肌 |
[38:36] | – All right, Oscar. – Go get ’em, Oscar. | -就是这样 奥斯卡 -干掉他们 奥斯卡 |
[38:48] | Lenny. | 雷尼 |
[38:51] | Where the heck is he? | 到底死到哪儿去了 |
[38:52] | – Lenny! – Hey. What are you doin’? | -雷尼 -你在干嘛 |
[38:54] | There’s a sharkslayer out here. You wanna be next? | 外头有个鲨鱼猎手 你想成为下个目标 |
[38:57] | Oh, yeah… Lenny? Lenny? | 是 雷尼 |
[39:04] | That was close. | 好险 |
[39:05] | Super close. | 真的好险 |
[39:10] | Don’t panic. | 别慌 |
[39:14] | Quiet. We’re safe. | 安静 我们安全了 |
[39:15] | – Oh, no, not you again. – Yeah. | -不是吧 又是你 -正是 |
[39:18] | Ah! What was that?! Yo! What is with you, man? | 那是什么? 你有毛病啊 |
[39:21] | – Shh! He could be anywhere. – Who? | -收声 他可能随时出现 -谁? |
[39:24] | Shh! The Sharkslayer. | 鲨鱼猎手 |
[39:28] | There’s no sharkslayer out here. | 根本没什么鲨鱼猎手的 |
[39:31] | Yes, there is. | 不 有的 |
[39:33] | No, there is not. Trust me on this one. | 没有 绝对没有 这次你得信我 |
[39:36] | Get a hold of yourself, man. | 镇定些 |
[39:37] | – This is no time to act crazy. – You the one acting crazy, crazy. | -这不是发疯的时候 -你才发疯 神经病 |
[39:41] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 没错 没错 你说得没错 对不起 |
[39:44] | I haven’t been myself since the… | 我反常了 自从… |
[39:49] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[39:55] | No, no, it’s not all that. Just relax. | 不完全是 放松些 都是我不好 |
[39:57] | It’s my fault… kinda… not really… | 算是我的错… 虽然不全是 |
[40:00] | but still. My brother… | 他毕竟… 是我兄弟 |
[40:03] | You just need a little time, man. Look, things’ll work out. | 你只是需要时间冷静一下 放心 不会有事的 |
[40:06] | – You think? – Yeah. So, look… | -你这么认为 -是的 所以… |
[40:08] | I’m gonna take off… And you should just go home, OK? | 我要走了 你也该回家了 好吗 |
[40:13] | – OK. – Hey, good luck, dawg. | -好吧 -好 那就这样 祝你好运 兄弟 |
[40:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:16] | – What, man? – I didn’t catch your name. | -什么 -我不知道你名字 |
[40:19] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[40:19] | – I’m Lenny. Hi. – Hi. | -我是雷尼 你好 -你好 |
[40:22] | Where do you live? | 你住哪儿 |
[40:24] | Lenny, where I come from, fish don’t like to get grabbed by sharks. | 雷尼 在我家乡 没有 谁喜欢被鲨鱼捉住的 |
[40:28] | – Sorry. – Go home. | -对不起 -快回家吧 |
[40:30] | There is no home for me now. Don’t you understand? | 我已经无家可归了 你难道不明白吗 |
[40:32] | You too big to be grabbing on me. | 你这么大了还捉着我不放 |
[40:34] | Take me home with you. | 带我回你家 |
[40:35] | You won’t even notice I’m there. | 什么 你甚至不会感觉我的存在 |
[40:37] | I’m like the invisible shark. | 我就像是隐形的的鲨鱼 |
[40:41] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了 |
[40:42] | Please. I’m begging you. Don’t leave me alone. | 求求你了 别丢下我独自一个 |
[40:47] | Put your fins on the wall where I can see ’em. | 把鱼翅放在墙上 |
[40:53] | Gotcha. | 骗着你了 |
[40:54] | Hey. Yo, The Shorties. | 矮子 |
[40:57] | – Oscar. – What y’all doin’ here | -奥斯卡 -你在这里干嘛? |
[40:58] | Check out my mad burner. | 在查看我的涂鸦 |
[41:00] | – Check out my mad burner. – Whoop, there it is. | -你看看 -哦 在那里 |
[41:02] | – How ya like that? – Hey, y’all kids got some skills. | -你喜欢吗? -看不出你们还有两下子 |
[41:05] | It’s wild style, doo. | 这是自由式的涂鸦 |
[41:08] | What did I tell you? You kids shouldn’t be doin’ this. | 我说什么了 你们小孩不应该这么做 |
[41:10] | And besides, it’s not safe to be out here at night. | 而且这么晚了 还在外头很不安全 |
[41:13] | It is now, bro-bro. You the Sharkslayer. | 现在很安全了 大哥 你是鲨鱼猎手 |
[41:17] | Sharkslayer? | 鲨鱼猎手 |
[41:18] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[41:19] | Sometimes I be coughin’ for nothin’. | 我有时会突然干咳一下 |
[41:21] | I need you off these streets, seriously. | 说真的 别在街头游荡 |
[41:23] | Get your butts home. ‘Cos I know your mom, | 快回家去 我认识你们妈 |
[41:25] | I’ll tell your moms y’all doin’ bad stuff. | 我要说你们干坏事了 |
[41:26] | – Let’s go make Mr Sykes puff up. – Yeah. | -我们回去作弄斯盖丝先生 -好啊 |
[41:29] | – Bye, Oscar. – See ya later, doo. | -再见 奥斯卡 -待会儿见 |
[41:31] | Lenny. Did you see what just happened there? | 你看到刚才发生的事了 |
[41:34] | I know. They think you’re the Sharkslayer. As if. | 我知道 他们以为你是鲨鱼猎手 才怪 |
[41:39] | I don’t appreciate your funky tone, actually. | 我不欣赏你这说话的语气 |
[41:41] | No, wait up. Hey. I’m sorry, seriously. | 等等 对不起 不过说真的 |
[41:45] | I don’t want you mad at me, | 我不要你生我气 |
[41:46] | and I certainly don’t want you to slay me. | 更不想你把我宰了 |
[41:50] | You’re having a good time? You’re enjoying yourself? | 你很开心吧 在享受自己呢 |
[41:54] | Well, for your information, I am the Sharkslayer. | 不妨告诉你 我的确是鲨鱼猎手 |
[41:57] | Oscar the Sharkslayer. That’s what people be sayin’. | 鲨鱼猎手奥斯卡 大家都这么说 |
[42:01] | – Wait. You mean, you… – Yeah. | -慢着 你是说你… -对 |
[42:04] | When the anchor… | 当那个锚… |
[42:08] | Oh, you’re a liar. | 你说谎 |
[42:10] | Hey, I didn’t lie, all right? | 我没说谎 |
[42:12] | All right, I lied. | 好吧 我承认我说谎了 |
[42:13] | But it was a little lie. Come on, who’s it gonna hurt anyway? | 不过 只是条小谎言 也没害谁了 |
[42:16] | Man, I’m not explaining myself to you. You know what? | 我不和你解释什么了 老兄 |
[42:18] | – You’re on your own. – No problem. | -你自己玩吧 -没问题 |
[42:20] | And if, God forbid, someone should, I don’t know, | 不过如果万一在我回家途中让人知道了 |
[42:25] | find out the truth about the Sharkslayer on my way back… | 鲨鱼猎手的真相 |
[42:29] | – You wouldn’t. – I would. | -你不会说的 -我会 |
[42:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:37] | Of course you can come with me. | 你当然可以和我一起回去 |
[42:41] | But, you know, you’re a shark, right? | 不过 你是条鲨鱼 是吧 |
[42:43] | And I’m a sharkslayer, so we can’t be seen together. | 我是鲨鱼猎手 所以 我们不能一起出现 |
[42:48] | – You dig, dog? – Dig. Dog. | -明白吗 老兄 -明白 老兄 |
[42:49] | Dog dig. Dig dog. Yeah, yo diggy dog. Just come on. | 嗯 你这小子 走吧 |
[42:58] | OK, Lenny, follow my every move and don’t make a sound. | 雷尼 你得跟着我的 一举一动 不过别出声 |
[43:01] | You got it. Ooh, an echo. Echo. | 没问题 哦 回音 回音 |
[43:05] | Now batting for the Southside Sharks… | 现在准备棒打南边鲨鱼第15号 |
[43:08] | Ow! It’s not OK to hit. | 打人就不对 |
[43:50] | – Get your tail in there. – Do you think anybody heard that? | -你给我进去 你觉得会有人听到刚才说的吗? |
[43:56] | Who was that? Who? Hey. Who’s out there? | 谁 是谁 谁在外面 |
[43:59] | Yo. Crazy Joe. | 疯子乔 |
[44:01] | I thought I heard something. | 我好像听到什么了 |
[44:02] | Did you get that shark? | 你解决那条鲨鱼了吗? |
[44:03] | No, you have no idea, Joe. | 你可想不到 乔 |
[44:07] | That’s great. Well, gotta go. My show’s on. | 太好了 好 我该走了 我的节目要开始了 |
[44:16] | All right. We’re safe. For now. | 好了 暂时安全了 |
[44:20] | Hey, a bed. | 啊 有张床 |
[44:21] | Oh, yeah, that’s good. That’s heaven, yeah. | 太好了 真是天堂啊 |
[44:26] | Snuggly, buggly, wuggly. | 暖暖的 安安的 舒舒服服的 |
[44:30] | I love you, man. | 我爱死你了 慢着 |
[44:31] | Whoa. Hold up. | 别这样 |
[44:33] | – You’re my new best friend. – Stop it. | -你是我最好的新朋友 -停 |
[44:36] | OK, you wanna be friends? | 好 要和我成为朋友 |
[44:38] | Fine. But we gotta lay down some rules. | 行 不过要遵守条规 |
[44:41] | Rule number one, | 第一条 |
[44:42] | no snuggly, buggly… Whatever that just was. | 无论是指什么 都别说暖暖的 安安的 |
[44:47] | You got it. Anything else? | 行 还有呢 |
[44:49] | Rule number two, and this is the most important rule. | 好 第二 这也是最重要的条规 |
[44:52] | In the event that possibly you get hungry… | 万一你肚子饿了 在这情况下 |
[44:54] | Don’t worry, I won’t eat anyone. | 放心 我不会吃任何鱼 |
[44:56] | If you haven’t noticed, I’m different from other sharks. | 如果你还没发现 让我告诉你 我和其他鲨鱼不同 |
[44:59] | Let’s put it that way, leave it at that. Good night. | 就这么说了 就是这样 晚安 |
[45:02] | – Define “different”. – You’ll laugh. | -定义下”不同”的意思 -你会笑我的 |
[45:04] | I’m not gonna laugh. | 我不笑你 |
[45:05] | That’s what you say, and then what happens? You laugh. | 你说是这么说 不过 我说了你会笑我的 |
[45:09] | Lenny, I give you my word. | 雷尼 我答应你不笑你 |
[45:12] | OK, I will tell you. I’m… | 好吧 告诉你 我是… |
[45:15] | I’m, I’m, I’m a vegetarian. | 我 我 我是个素食者 |
[45:22] | Hold up. | 慢着 |
[45:26] | – So that’s it? – Tch! What do you mean, that’s it? | -就这样? -“就这样”是什么意思 |
[45:29] | You’re the first fish I ever told. | 这是我第一次向一条鱼透露这个秘密 |
[45:31] | I’m tired of keeping it a secret. | 憋死我了 |
[45:34] | And my dad, he’ll never accept me for who I am. | 我爸永远不会忘记 他不会接受这样的我 |
[45:37] | What’s wrong with me? | 我到底哪里不对劲 |
[45:39] | Nothin’ is wrong with you, man. | 你没什么不对劲 |
[45:41] | I think all sharks should be like you. | 我觉得鲨鱼都应该像你这样 |
[45:44] | God, that’s sweet of you to say. | 天 谢谢你这么说 |
[45:46] | And stop blaming yourself for what happened. | 别为发生的事情自责了 |
[45:49] | – Really? – If you wanna blame anybody, blame me. | -真的 -要怪就怪我吧 |
[45:51] | If I hadn’t been there in the first place, none of this would’ve happened. | 要不是我出现了 什么事也不会发生 |
[45:56] | Jeez, if Pop knew that, he’d ice you for sure. | 如果被我爸知道了 肯定把你宰了 |
[46:00] | “Ice”. What’s he, the Godfather or something? | 把我宰了 他是什么 教父 |
[46:03] | – Yeah. – Whatcha mean, “yeah”? | -没错 -“没错”是什么意思 |
[46:05] | Yeah, he is. | 没错 他正是黑帮老大 |
[46:09] | Hey. Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[46:16] | – Man. I told ya. – I’m doing it. | -我说了 -我做了 |
[46:17] | X, circle, X X, left square, right trigger, square, square. | X打圈XX双击左方形 右按下方形方形 |
[46:20] | – Double square. Respect. – Respect. | -双方形 致敬 -回敬 |
[46:23] | I’ve got news for you. | 我有消息和你说 |
[46:24] | The Sharkslayer made me his manager. | 我是鲨鱼猎手新雇用的经理人 |
[46:26] | So I’m now, what I like to call, untouchable. | 你休想动我一根汗毛 |
[46:28] | You hear me? | 听到? |
[46:29] | – Sykes. – Hey, Oscar. | -奥斯卡 -斯盖丝 |
[46:34] | Hey, there he is. My brotha, my player, the Sharkslayer. | 他来了 我兄弟 我偶像 鲨鱼猎手 |
[46:38] | – Whatever. Listen… – There’s another thing. | -随便了 听着 -还有一件事: |
[46:39] | From now on you’ll have to pay me protection. | 从现在开始 你得付我保护费 |
[46:42] | Sykes. The deal is off. | 交易取消了 |
[46:43] | That shark I killed was Don Lino’s son. | 被我杀的那条鲨鱼是李诺的儿子 |
[46:45] | I know. Ain’t it great? | 我知道 这样不是很好吗 |
[46:47] | Not if he finds out. | 让他知道就不好了 |
[46:48] | – What do you mean “finds out”? – I got him on the phone right now. | -什么”让他知道”? -他正和我打电话 |
[46:50] | That’s right, Lino. I got the Sharkslayer right here in front of me. | 没错 李诺 鲨鱼猎手就在我面前 |
[46:55] | And he’s gonna slay you and all your sharks. | 他要把你宰了 把你们 所有鲨鱼都宰了 |
[46:57] | Sykes, shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[47:00] | Hey, that’s good, I like that. Shut up, Lino. Shut up. | 好 我喜欢 闭嘴 李诺 闭嘴 |
[47:04] | What? Kid, he wants to talk to you. | 什么 小子 他要和你说话 |
[47:06] | No. I’m not here. | 我不在 说我不在 |
[47:07] | Yeah, he’s right here. | 他在这里 |
[47:09] | – Hello. – Shut up? Shut up? | -你好 -闭嘴? 闭嘴? |
[47:12] | You don’t tell me “shut up”. I tell you “shut up”. | 你敢叫我闭嘴? 我让你闭嘴 |
[47:15] | – Hello? – How you doin’? | -喂? – 怎么样? |
[47:17] | Give me a pie with everything on it. | 给我来一个样样都有的派 |
[47:18] | Anchovies, meatballs, mushrooms… | 江鱼仔 肉丸 蘑菇 |
[47:20] | – Luca. – Hi, Boss. | -卢卡 -老板 |
[47:21] | What are you doing work on a pizza joint? | 你在披萨店里做什么? |
[47:23] | – Get off the phone! – But I’m hungry. | -放下电话 -可是我饿了 |
[47:27] | My guys are coming for you, Sharkslayer. | 我手下会找到你的 鲨鱼猎手 |
[47:30] | They’re gonna tear you fin from fin. | 把你碎尸万段 |
[47:33] | Come on, who’s your puff daddy? Who takes care of you? | 谁是你干爹 是谁罩着你 |
[47:36] | Come on, you two, we got work to do. | 你们两个 我们还有事要做 |
[47:38] | Mon, I was winning. | 老兄 我正在赢呢 |
[47:39] | Sykes, hold on. You got it all wrong. They’ll write songs about you. | 你搞错了 他们要为你写歌 |
[47:47] | – Sing it, mon. – And then Oscar Kicked his butt | -唱歌 唱歌 -然后奥斯卡就踢他一脚 |
[47:52] | – Come on. – Maybe I can help. | -快 -或许我能帮得上忙 |
[47:55] | Hey. Lola? What’re you doing here? | 罗拉 你在这么干嘛? |
[47:58] | You just be poppin’ up, sometimes, places. | 怎么神出鬼没 |
[48:01] | Well, you said to wait, so… | 是你叫我等的 所以… |
[48:04] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等 |
[48:06] | Look, I don’t have a lot of time for the hand-clappy makin’- the-lights-go-off | 罗拉 我可没那么多时间 |
[48:11] | music-in-the-dark thing. | 受你诱惑 |
[48:13] | – What are you afraid of? – Afraid… | -你怕什么? -怕… |
[48:16] | Yeah, that’s funny. I ain’t afraid of nothin’, it’s just… Ooh. | 开什么玩笑 我天不怕地不怕 只是 |
[48:20] | Oh, baby, you are so tense. | 宝贝 你好紧张 |
[48:22] | Yeah, I’ve been stressed lately, | 我最近比较紧张 |
[48:24] | you know, protecting the reef. I do that by myself, you know. | 你知道的 就我一个保护岩礁 |
[48:28] | – It’s just crazy. – It’s too much, it’s piling up… | -简直太疯狂了 -工作多得都堆积起来了 |
[48:31] | Yeah, you know, one thing on top of the other. | 事情又接踵而来 |
[48:34] | Actually, I was thinking about retiring. | 其实 我想退休了 |
[48:36] | – You don’t want to do that. – I don’t? | -你才不想退休 -我不想? |
[48:39] | You have worked your way to the top. | 你工作怎么辛苦才熬出头来 |
[48:42] | You don’t want to go back to the bottom, do you? | 你不想恢复原状吧 |
[48:45] | No. | 不 |
[48:47] | No. | 不 |
[48:49] | No way. | 绝不 |
[48:50] | You just show ’em who’s boss and those sharks will leave you alone. | 给他们一点颜色瞧瞧 让他们知道你才是老大 |
[48:55] | Yeah, you’re right. Lenny. | 没错 你说得没错 雷尼 |
[49:06] | Lenny? Where are you? | 雷尼 你在哪里? |
[49:09] | Hello, Oscar. | 你好 奥斯卡 |
[49:11] | Angie. Hey, what are you doing here? What, did you forget something? | 你在这里干嘛 你丢了东西了 |
[49:18] | Oh, maybe you forgot… | 我想你是忘了 |
[49:19] | your shark. | 你的鲨鱼 |
[49:23] | Er… Shark! Swim, Angie, I’ll cover you. | 鲨鱼 快游 安琪 我掩护你 |
[49:27] | Quick, before it’s too late. Go on without me. | 快 要来不及了 别管我 你先走 |
[49:30] | Oh, stop it. Your pet shark here told me everything. | 别说了 你那宠物鲨鱼 已经都告诉我了 |
[49:33] | Dang, Lenny, why would you do that? | 唉 雷尼 你怎么都说了 |
[49:36] | I don’t know… I like her. | 我不知道 我喜欢她 |
[49:38] | Thank you. I like you, too. | 谢谢你 我也喜欢你 |
[49:40] | What were you thinking, bringing him in here? | 你究竟在想的什么 带他来这里 |
[49:42] | No, I’m still working out the kinks. | 我还在想法子解决棘手问题 棘手的问题 |
[49:44] | Kinks? You lied. Everybody thinks you slayed the shark. | 你撒谎 大家都以为你把鲨鱼杀了 |
[49:48] | Who am I to tell them they’re wrong? | 我是谁 难道和他们说他们错了 |
[49:50] | How could you lie to me? Oscar. | 你怎么可以骗我 奥斯卡 |
[49:52] | Don’t take it personally. Come on, I lied to everybody. | 别太介意 我对所有人都撒谎了 |
[49:56] | All right, look, I’m sorry. I totally betrayed you, | 对不起 我出卖了你对我的信任 |
[49:59] | but listen, I got just one little problem I gotta take care of. | 不过 现在我只剩下 一个小问题要处理 |
[50:03] | Oh, what’s that? | 是什么问题 |
[50:04] | Sharks are coming to get me! | 就是鲨鱼都冲着我来了 |
[50:07] | And they should. I mean, what’d you expect? | 应该的 不然你以为的呢 |
[50:09] | You’d take credit for killing a shark, | 你刚承认杀了条鲨鱼 |
[50:11] | and then everything would be fine and dandy for the rest of your life? | 难道一切都会没事 你一辈子好过 |
[50:16] | Er… yeah. | 是 |
[50:18] | But, hey, don’t you worry about it. | 不过你别担心 |
[50:20] | Me and Lenny got it. | 雷尼和我会处理 |
[50:21] | We gonna fix it. | 我们会解决问题 |
[50:22] | “We”? I don’t want any part of this. | “我们” 我可不想参与其中 |
[50:25] | Too late, veggie-boy. They’re lookin’ for you, too. | 太迟了 素食男 他们也正在找你 |
[50:28] | Point taken. What’s the plan? | 好 算你有道理 那下来有什么计划 |
[50:30] | – This is what we gonna do. – Oscar, here’s the plan. | -我们就这样 -奥斯卡 照这个计划行事 |
[50:33] | You tell the truth. And, you, go home. | 你把真相说出来 而你 回家去 |
[50:40] | All right, look, this is what we’re gonna do. | 好吧 我们就这样 好吗 |
[50:42] | We’re gonna paint you up all bloody. A mess, right? | 我们给你上漆 弄得血淋淋的 |
[50:45] | Then you gonna swim out and meet the sharks before they get here. | 然后你在鲨鱼到来之前 游出去和他们会合 |
[50:48] | And you’re gonna say, “Stop. Don’t y’all. Don’t go no farther!” | 接着你说”站着 别再向前走” |
[50:52] | “That Sharkslayer’s crazy, man!” | 那个鲨鱼猎手是个疯子 |
[50:54] | “He beat me senseless. | 你看他把我打傻了 |
[50:56] | He’s a stone-cold killer, man!” | 他是个铁石心肠 冷面无情的杀手 |
[50:58] | Then you could tell ’em I’m huge. Tell ’em I’m handsome. | 你还可以说我高大威猛 |
[51:01] | Throw that in, say I’m buff. | 英俊潇洒 |
[51:03] | You are going way too far. | 你这是太过分了 |
[51:04] | Actually, he hasn’t gone far enough. | 其实 这还不算过分 |
[51:07] | Exactly. What? | 正是 什么 |
[51:10] | You need to slay a shark, and I need to disappear. | 你需要杀条鲨鱼 我需要消失 |
[51:14] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就这么办 |
[51:18] | Katie Current, reporting live. | 这是凯蒂·嘉伦特为您现场报道 |
[51:20] | We’ve had unconfirmed reports of a… | 我们接到一些未经证实的报道 是有关… |
[51:21] | Shark! | 一条鲨鱼的 |
[51:30] | Look. It’s the Sharkslayer. | 看 是鲨鱼猎手 |
[51:53] | Holy mackerel. Did we get that? | 天呀 我们拍到了吗? |
[51:55] | Hey, Ange. Oscar’s on the TV. | 安琪 奥斯卡上电视了 |
[51:58] | Show me that. Go ahead with your bad self. | 秀给我看 你退下吧 |
[52:03] | Do you hear them, Lenny? | 你听到了吗? 雷尼 |
[52:04] | They are goin’ crazy, man. They love us. | 他们疯了 他们爱死我们了 |
[52:06] | They love you. They hate me. Can we switch sides? | 他们爱的是你 恨的是我 我们对调吧 |
[52:09] | I can be the Fishslayer. They’ll never see it coming. | 或许我可以当猎鱼猎手 他们绝对料想不到 |
[52:12] | Come on, man. You sell this, you’ll never have to go home again. | 别这样 如果你演得逼真 就永远不用回家了 |
[52:16] | You can start a new life. Now gimme a growl. | 你可以开始新生活 吼给我看 |
[52:19] | OK. | 行 |
[52:29] | Like that? | 像这样 |
[52:29] | That was pretty good. | 做得不错 |
[52:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[52:36] | Is that all? Do you understand how huge my client is? | 你只出得起这价钱 你知道我客户多受欢迎吗 |
[52:38] | Turn on your TV. | 马上打开你的电视 |
[52:43] | Lenny. Lenny! Lenny! | 雷尼 等等 |
[52:48] | Turn off your TV. Turn off your TV. | 关掉电视机 关掉电视机 |
[52:53] | Don’t swallow. | 别吞了 |
[52:56] | – Oscar? – No, it’s Pinocchio. Of course it’s me. | -奥斯卡? -不 是匹诺曹木偶 当然是我 |
[52:59] | – Why did you do that? – I’m sorry. | -你为什么这么做 -对不起 |
[53:01] | No. “Sorry” is when you step on somebody’s fin at the movies. | 不 电影院内踩到 别人鱼翅时才说”对不起” |
[53:05] | “Sorry” is when you say, “When’s the baby due?” | 问别人”嗨 婴儿几时出生”后来发现 |
[53:08] | And it turns out the person’s just fat. | 那人不是大肚子是肥胖 这时才说”对不起” |
[53:09] | This is as far away from “sorry” as you could possibly get. | 和你说的这句”对不起”完全是两回事 |
[53:14] | But, Oscar, I think I’m gonna puke. | 我想我要吐了 |
[53:16] | No, no. Lenny, just open up. | 不不不 雷尼 张开嘴就行了 |
[53:20] | Nice and easy. | 简单容易 |
[53:31] | Are you not entertained? | 你还不满意吗 |
[53:35] | You can’t handle the truth. | 你承受不了真相 |
[53:39] | You had me at hello. | 你一进门就征服了我 |
[53:43] | Turn your TV back on. Why are you turning your TV off? | 打开电视 你干嘛把电视关掉了 |
[53:44] | Turn it on. | 打开 |
[54:02] | This reef is huge. How we supposed to find the Sharkslayer? | 这岩礁这么大 我们哪里去找鲨鱼猎手 |
[54:16] | This is it, Lenny. Big finish. Just like we practised. | 雷尼 该来段压轴戏收场了 就平时练习一样 |
[54:20] | – The flying fish? – The flying fish. | -飞鱼 -飞鱼 |
[54:25] | A little help here, buddy boy? | 帮我一下好吗 朋友 |
[54:26] | – Sorry. – Thank you. | -对不起 -谢谢 |
[54:48] | Curse you, Sharkslayer. | 我诅咒你 鲨鱼猎手 |
[55:06] | Yeah, and you tell Don Lame-o | 你去和”软弱”先生说 |
[55:11] | that I don’t never, ever, ever, never, | 我永远不要在这个岩礁上 |
[55:13] | want to see another shark on this reef again. | 再看到一条鲨鱼 |
[55:16] | Ever. | 永不 |
[55:19] | Remember this name. Oscar the Sharkslayer. | 记住这名字”鲨鱼猎手奥斯卡” |
[55:24] | You see? You see? | 看到了 |
[55:26] | Oscar! Oscar! | 奥斯卡! 奥斯卡! |
[55:29] | – Yay! – Oscar, boom bye-ay | -万岁! -奥斯卡 万万岁! |
[55:31] | Oscar, boom bye-ay! | 奥斯卡 万万岁! |
[55:34] | Look at Oscar. | 噢 看看奥斯卡 好样的 |
[55:36] | Oscar, boom bye-ay Oscar, boom bye-ay | 奥斯卡 万万岁! 万万岁! |
[55:39] | Woo! Hey… Lola. | 罗拉 |
[55:42] | Seems The Sharkslayer not only conquered a few sharks today, | 看来鲨鱼猎手不只 征服了鲨鱼 |
[55:45] | but maybe a few hearts? | 也赢得人心 |
[55:47] | Has the reef’s most eligible bachelor been snapped up? | 这位钻石王老五 已经名草有主了吗? |
[55:50] | I’m Katie Current, here live, | 这里是凯蒂·嘉伦特作的现场报道 |
[55:52] | watching the Sharkslayer making out. | 看看鲨鱼猎手打奔儿 |
[55:55] | Hey, Angie, can you hand me the blue one? | 是谁夺走这英雄的心了 麻烦你把那罐蓝漆递给我 |
[56:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:02] | Look who stepped in the room! | 看看谁来了 |
[56:07] | Oscar and Lenny. What a team, baby. Give me that, give me some fin. | 奥斯卡和雷尼 好一个梦幻组合 来击掌 |
[56:10] | – High fin. – Low fin. | -高一个 -低一个 |
[56:12] | Yo, did you see me? I was like… | 看到了吗 我好像是 |
[56:16] | – I was crazy. – When you punched me, and the crowd was… | -我疯了 -当你揍我的时候 观众当时… |
[56:19] | Yeah, they ate it up. You didn’t know I had it in me, did you? | 全盘接受 安琪 你也不知道 我这么英勇吧 |
[56:23] | – It was like an Oscar-splosion. – How good was I? | -那就像是奥斯卡炸弹爆发了 -我表现如何 |
[56:25] | – You was the bomb. – Thank you. Thank you. | -你就是那颗引爆的炸弹 -谢谢 |
[56:28] | And hey, hey, hey, Casanova. | 嘿嘿 风流公子 |
[56:31] | I saw your big finish on the news. Nice smooch, lover boy. | 我在新闻上看到你的 压轴好戏了 好一个吻 |
[56:35] | Lxnay on the isskay, man. That’s private. | 别提这个 这是很私人的事情 |
[56:38] | Private? The entire reef saw you do it. | 私人 全岩礁的人都看到你接吻了 |
[56:41] | Hey, somebody’s in a bad mood. C’mon, Ange, lemme see that smile. | 有人心情不好了 笑一个看看 |
[56:44] | – Show me the smile, baby… – Knock it off. | -宝贝笑一个 -别闹了 |
[56:46] | – What has gotten into you? – Me? | -你怎么了 -我? |
[56:49] | I swear, sometimes I wanna take your big dumb dummy-head, and just… | 我发誓有时候 我真的想把你那大笨头… |
[56:54] | Ange, what is the problem? | 安琪 出什么问题了 |
[56:56] | Problem? No problem. I don’t have a problem. | 问题 没有问题 我有什么问题 |
[56:58] | Miss Perfect is the one with the problem. | 百分百小姐才有问题 |
[57:01] | Hey, you guys… | 你们怎么了 |
[57:01] | What do you got against Lola? | 你哪里不喜欢罗拉了 总针对她 |
[57:03] | Not my lips, that’s for sure. | 肯定不是我挑起的 |
[57:06] | Ok, what’s goin’ on? | 好 究竟怎么了? |
[57:07] | I’m gonna stay outta this one. | 我可不管闲事 |
[57:09] | Why would you even care about Lola anyway? | 你怎么对罗拉那么在意呢 |
[57:11] | – I don’t. – You don’t. | -我没有 -你没有 |
[57:12] | – No. – No what? | -没有 -没有什么? |
[57:13] | – I don’t know. – You guys, you guys. You wanna… | -我不知道”没有”什么 -你们要不要 |
[57:14] | No! | 不要 |
[57:16] | Just tell me, Oscar, cos I’m curious. | 告诉我 我只是好奇 |
[57:18] | Why do you think she’s interested, huh? | 你为什么以为她对你有意 |
[57:20] | Do you think for one minute that she’d even be with you… | 你难道以为要不是你是 |
[57:24] | if you weren’t the famous Sharkslayer? | 有钱有名的鲨鱼猎手 她会想和你在一起 |
[57:26] | – Please, don’t fight. – Are you blind? | -请别吵架 -你瞎了不成 |
[57:28] | She treats me like I’m somebody. | 至少她当我是个人物 |
[57:29] | Would she love you if you were nobody? | 如果你是小人物她还会喜欢你? |
[57:31] | – Nobody loved me as a nobody. – I did. | -没人喜欢小人物的我 -我喜欢 |
[57:38] | Before the money, | 在你有钱之前… |
[57:39] | and before the fame. | 在你有名气之前 |
[57:42] | Before the lie. | 在你撒谎之前 |
[57:44] | To me you were a somebody, Oscar. | 对我来说 以前的你值得喜欢 现在不值得 |
[57:46] | Now you’re nothing, but a fake. A sham. A con. | 现在你除了是冒牌货 伪君子 骗子外 什么也不是 |
[57:52] | You’re a joke. | 你是个笑话 |
[57:55] | Here I come… Ta-da! | 我来了 |
[57:57] | Sebastian the Whale-Washin’ Dolphin. | 给鲸鱼刷洗的海豚”塞巴斯帝安琪”来了 |
[58:10] | – Angie… – No, forget it. Just go. | -安琪 -什么也不用说 算了 你走吧 |
[58:13] | ‘Cos I’m tired of hearing how everything… | 我听腻了你的抱怨 |
[58:15] | you had in your life wasn’t good enough. | 你老说生活和所有一切都不够好 |
[58:18] | Including me. | 包括我 |
[58:27] | – Angie? – Oh, Honey, I’m sorry. | -安琪 -甜心 我抱歉 |
[58:31] | Go, go back and do it again. | 回去重做一次 |
[58:36] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[58:40] | It’ll be OK. | 会没事的 |
[59:06] | You can’t handle the truth. You’ve got Shark Breath. | 你无法承受真相 你有口臭 |
[59:33] | What you kids doing? | 你们这群小子在干嘛 |
[59:34] | How many times I have to tell you? | 要我说多少次 |
[59:36] | It’s past your bed time. Go on. | 过了睡觉时间了 快回去 |
[59:41] | Hey. What are you kids up to? | 嗨 你们这群小孩去哪? |
[59:43] | That looks pretty good. You should do this for a living. | 那挺好看的 你们应该从事一行 |
[1:00:14] | Preparation “O”. | “普备软膏-0” |
[1:00:16] | It slays haemorrhoids like Oscar slays sharks. | 功效强大 能像奥斯卡 去除鲨鱼一样地消除痔疮 |
[1:00:21] | Hey, Oscar. | 你好 奥斯卡 |
[1:00:27] | Angie was right. I am a joke. | 安琪说得对 我是个笑话 |
[1:00:32] | Hey, Sharkslayer. | 嗨 鲨鱼猎手 |
[1:00:34] | Why are you out here? | 你在外面干嘛 |
[1:00:36] | All your friends are inside. | 你朋友都在里面 |
[1:00:37] | Not all my friends. | 不是我所有朋友 |
[1:00:40] | You mean that little bottom feeder from the Whale Wash? | 你是说洗鲸厂的那只小鱼 |
[1:00:42] | Forget about her. She’s a nobody. | 忘了她 她只是无名小鱼 |
[1:00:46] | No, I’m the nobody. | 我才是无名小鱼 |
[1:00:50] | Oh, let me guess. She told you that she loves you. | 让我猜猜看 她和你说她爱你 |
[1:00:54] | Is that it? | 是这样吗? |
[1:00:57] | It’s not like you feel the same way about her. | 这只是她一相情愿 你又不爱她 |
[1:01:08] | You know, I don’t think this is gonna work out. | 我想我们这样行不通 |
[1:01:10] | Wait, are you dumping me? | 等等 你不要我了 |
[1:01:17] | Let me explain something to you. | 我来和你说明白 |
[1:01:19] | We’re gonna party like it’s your birthday | 我们要象庆祝你生日一样地狂欢 |
[1:01:24] | Ha! Young love. | 年轻的恋人 |
[1:01:46] | Hey, Oscar! | 奥斯卡 |
[1:01:47] | I can’t talk. I gotta find Angie. I need to tell her I love her. | 没空说话 我得去找安琪 告诉她我爱她 |
[1:01:54] | Way to go, Oscar. | 加油 奥斯卡 |
[1:01:55] | – Irie. Whale Wash, where you… – Gimme it. | -洗鲸厂 让你 -把电话给我 |
[1:01:58] | Where you get a whale of a wash, and th price… | 让你的洗刷成为大惊喜 而且价钱… |
[1:01:59] | – Gimme the phone. – And the price… | -电话还我 – 还有价钱… |
[1:02:01] | is very, very low, considering how good the wash is. | 非常非常低 超值划算 |
[1:02:05] | How many times do I have to tell you? It’s “gosh. “ | 要我说多少次 应该说”天” |
[1:02:08] | “You get a whale of a wash, and the price, oh, my gosh. “ | 物超所值的大清洗 而价钱噢天大的划算啊 |
[1:02:10] | Me gets it, man. | 我 明白了 |
[1:02:12] | – Whale Wash? – Rhymes with gosh. | -洗鲸厂 -一样都是”大” |
[1:02:14] | Gimme that. Get outta here. Both of you. | 拿来 没用的东西 滚到别处去 |
[1:02:16] | Go be useless someplace else. | 滚到别处去 |
[1:02:18] | – Sykes, where’s Angie? – You tell me. | -安琪呢 -你告诉我 |
[1:02:20] | Whale Wash, you get a whale of a wash… It’s for you. | 洗鲸厂 物超所值的 大清洗…噢 你的电话 |
[1:02:24] | Hello? Is this the Sharkslayer? | 哈罗 是鲨鱼猎手吗 |
[1:02:26] | Yeah, who’s this? | 是的 哪位 |
[1:02:27] | It’s Luca the Octo… I mean, forget about it. | 是八爪…路卡 算了 |
[1:02:31] | Now you follow these instructions to the letter, OK? | 你要绝对听从指示 不能有丝毫差池 知道吗 |
[1:02:33] | File cabinet. Top drawer. There’s a package. Get it. | 在文件柜橱最上面的 抽屉有个包裹 你去拿 |
[1:02:38] | That’s right, tough guy, we’ve got your girl. | 没错 猛男 你小妞在我们这儿 |
[1:02:41] | There’s a sit-down in one hour. | 我们要开会一小时 |
[1:02:43] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[1:02:46] | Be there, if you don’t wanna see her sleepin’ with the fishes. | 不想看她和死鱼 长眠不起就来吧 |
[1:02:50] | The dead ones. | 是死鱼 |
[1:02:52] | Now, nod your head if you understand. | 明白了就点点头 |
[1:02:57] | Now, tell me if you nodded your head. | 告诉我 你点头了吗 |
[1:03:00] | I nodded. | 点了 |
[1:03:03] | They got Angie. And they want a sit-down. | 安琪被他们捉住了 他们要求我去开会 |
[1:03:06] | I never meant for anybody to get hurt, especially not Angie. | 我从没想要任何人受伤 尤其是安琪 |
[1:03:10] | This is all my fault. | 都是我不好 |
[1:03:12] | Classic move. I’ve seen it a thousand times. | 是经典动作 我看过一千次了 |
[1:03:14] | They take the thing you love the most, and then they use it against you. | 先夺走你所爱 然后用它要挟你 |
[1:03:21] | We gotta go to that sit-down and we gotta save her. | 我们必需去出席会议 把安琪救出来 |
[1:03:23] | Whoa. Look, I wanna save Angie, too, | 我也想救安琪 |
[1:03:25] | but I can’t waltz in and say, | 可是总不能要我就这样走进去说 |
[1:03:27] | “Hi, Pop. I’m a dolphin. “ | 嗨 爸 我是条海豚 |
[1:03:28] | – Lenny? – And the Sharkslayer’s a fake. | -雷尼 -而我这位朋友 是冒牌鲨鱼猎手 |
[1:03:30] | Fake? | 冒牌的 |
[1:03:31] | We’re gonna need a better plan than that. | 我们需要一个更周详的计划 |
[1:03:35] | This is a joke, right? Because I told Lino… | 这是在开玩笑的吧 因为我对李诺说过 |
[1:03:38] | Shut up, Lino. Shut up. | 闭嘴 李诺 闭嘴 |
[1:03:41] | Tell me you were not make it. Tell me that’s not Lenny. | 告诉我这不是你捏造的 告诉我他不是雷尼 |
[1:03:43] | Tell me you’re a real Sharkslayer. | 告诉我你是真正的鲨鱼猎手 求求你 |
[1:03:45] | I’m sorry, Sykes, I’m not. | 对不起 斯盖丝 我不是 |
[1:03:50] | But the sharks don’t know that. | 不过那些鲨鱼不知道 |
[1:04:18] | Will you stop screwin’ around? This’ll never work. We’re dead. | 你别胡闹了 这样行不通的 我们死定了 |
[1:04:21] | Thank you, Sykes. Thank you. | 谢谢你 斯盖丝 谢谢 |
[1:04:24] | My man Sykes just begged me | 刚才我手下斯盖丝求我了 |
[1:04:28] | not to murder-lise all y’all up in here. | 别在这里把你们全杀了 |
[1:04:31] | Now, I might listen to him, but then again I might not. | 我或许会听他的 或许不会 |
[1:04:34] | And that depends on the individual behaviour | 这要从所有人的个别表现 |
[1:04:37] | of all the individuals in here, individually. Ain’t that right? | 看在场各位的表现了 各自地 我说的对吗? |
[1:04:43] | Look, he’s got dolphin muscle. | 看 他有海豚当保镖 |
[1:04:45] | My uncle Vito got whacked by one of those. | 我舅舅就是被海豚砍死的 |
[1:04:47] | Now which one of you sardines called this meeting? | 好了 是哪条小鱼召开会议的 |
[1:04:51] | That would be me. | 是我 |
[1:04:54] | So, this is the Sharkslayer. | 原来你就是鲨鱼猎手 |
[1:04:56] | I’ve been lookin’ forward to meeting you. | 早想认识你了 |
[1:04:59] | I feel like we’re practically family. You know that? | 感觉上我们几乎是一家人了 |
[1:05:01] | Funny, ain’t it? | 很可笑 是吧? |
[1:05:02] | I brought my kids into the world, full of love and care, | 我把孩子们带到这世界来 给他们关怀和爱护 |
[1:05:07] | and you took them out. | 你却把他们杀了 |
[1:05:09] | You know who I am? Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁 知道我是谁吗 |
[1:05:13] | I’m the Don. | 我是这里的老大 |
[1:05:14] | The boss of the Great White Sharks. | 大白鲨的老大 嗨 老板 |
[1:05:16] | Hey, boss, I saved you a seat. | 我给你留了位子 |
[1:05:20] | I’ve been runnin’ this reef since before you was born. | 我掌管岩礁的时候你还没出生 |
[1:05:23] | And if you thought a guy like me can’t get to a guy like you… | 如果你以为 我无法收拾像你这样的家伙 |
[1:05:27] | Guess what? You thought wrong. | 你就想错了 |
[1:05:34] | Pah. Man, you the one who’s wrong. | 错的是你 |
[1:05:36] | I barely even know that girl. What’s your name, miss? | 我和那小妞几乎都不认识 小姐 贵姓 |
[1:05:40] | Oh, yeah? Well, I say he’s bluffing. | 是吗 我说他在撒谎 |
[1:05:44] | Marone, if I wasn’t married… | 妈的 要不是我已经结婚了 |
[1:05:46] | How ya doin’, pretty lady? | 你好吗 漂亮宝宝 |
[1:05:49] | Lola. We meet again. | 罗拉 我们又见面了 |
[1:05:53] | You know, Sharkslayer, there’s only one thing… | 你知道吧 鲨鱼猎手 能让 我比爱钱爱得更甚的 |
[1:05:56] | I like better than money. | 只有一样东西 |
[1:05:58] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[1:05:59] | Oh! I’m in love. | 啊 我恋爱了 |
[1:06:02] | Your sharkslayin’ days are over. | 你的屠鲨生涯要结束了 |
[1:06:04] | And there ain’t nothing you can do about it. | 对此你一点办法也没有 |
[1:06:21] | Huh? What’s so funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[1:06:22] | Ow. You got nothing. Nothing! | 你一点优势也没有 一点也没! |
[1:06:25] | Sebastian, take her out. | 塞巴斯蒂安琪 杀了她 |
[1:06:42] | OK, new rules. | 好 来一些新规矩 |
[1:06:45] | Nobody, I repeat, nobody, makes a move without my OK. | 任何人 我重复 任何人 |
[1:06:49] | I am the Panama Canal, baby. | 未经我同意 不能轻举妄动 我是这里的老大 |
[1:06:51] | From now on, everything flows through me. | 从现在开始 我说了算 |
[1:06:54] | What’d he do? I can’t see it. | 他做什么了 我看不见 你不可以少颗牙 |
[1:06:56] | You don’t lose a tooth, you don’t grow one back without my OK, OK? | 也不可以长颗牙 除非是我同意 知道吗 |
[1:07:00] | OK. | 好 |
[1:07:01] | If you sneeze, you don’t wipe that boogie without my OK, OK? | 如果打喷嚏了 未经我同意 也不能揩鼻涕 知道吗 |
[1:07:04] | OK. | 好 |
[1:07:05] | And you don’t say “OK” without my OK. OK? | 还有不能说”好” 除非我同意了 知道吗 |
[1:07:10] | Oh-oh. OK, thank you all for coming. We gotta go. | 好了 谢谢各位来开会 现在我们得走了 |
[1:07:13] | One more thing. What’s with all y’all living in the Love Boat? | 还有一件事 你们怎么 都住在豪华油轮里 |
[1:07:17] | Y’all are supposed to be the mob. Get yourselves a real hideout. | 你们是黑帮 应该找个真正的窝来躲藏 |
[1:07:22] | And take a good look, Lino. It’s over. | 你张大眼睛好好看看 李诺 你大势已去了 |
[1:07:25] | – You’re old school. -Oscar! | -你落伍了 -奥斯卡 |
[1:07:28] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:32] | The horror. The horror. | 糟了 糟了 |
[1:07:39] | Um… excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[1:07:42] | – Ange, are you OK? – No, I’m not OK. | -安琪 你没事吧 -不 我有事 |
[1:07:44] | He ate me… | 他把我吃了 |
[1:07:46] | I couldn’t take it. The taste was killin’ me. | 我受不了 那味道太难受了 |
[1:07:49] | Lenny? | 雷尼? |
[1:07:51] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[1:07:55] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[1:07:57] | I thought I lost you. | 我还以为你死了 |
[1:08:00] | What are you wearing? Huh? What is that? | 你穿的是什么 那是什么 |
[1:08:18] | Boss, it’s Lenny. | 老板 是雷尼 |
[1:08:20] | He was wearing a disguise so we wouldn’t recognize him, | 他乔装了 不让我们认出来 |
[1:08:22] | but now he’s not wearing a disguise, so we do recognize him. | 现在他卸装 了 所以我们认得他 |
[1:08:27] | – Hi, Pop. – Are you kiddin’ me? | -老爸 -你不是开玩笑吧 |
[1:08:30] | Are you kiddin’ me? Are you outta your mind? | 你不是开玩笑吧 你疯了 |
[1:08:32] | Do you have any idea how this looks? | 你知道这看来像什么吗 |
[1:08:34] | This is the best sit-down I’ve ever been to. | 这是我所参加过 最棒的一次会议 |
[1:08:38] | What are you doing with him? He took out your flesh and blood, Frankie. | 你怎么和这家伙在一起 他把你兄弟杀了 |
[1:08:41] | – But, Pop, listen… – But nothing. | -不过 你听我说 -不过什么 |
[1:08:43] | You never take sides against the family. Ever. | 你胳臂总是向外拐 一直都是 |
[1:08:45] | Hey, Don. Lino. Sir. It’s not his fault. | 李诺先生 你听我说 这不是他的错 |
[1:08:49] | This is between you and me. | 这是你我之间的事 |
[1:08:50] | What did I ever do to you? | 我对你做什么了 |
[1:08:52] | You took Frankie away and you turned Lenny into a dolphin. | 你把法兰奇杀了 把雷尼变成只海豚 |
[1:08:57] | I’m gonna get you. | 我和你拼了 |
[1:08:58] | Oscar, look out. | 奥斯卡 小心 |
[1:09:00] | Oscar, swim. Swim for your life. | 快游 拚命游 |
[1:09:09] | You’re gonna regret the day you became the Sharkslayer. | 你会后悔成为鲨鱼猎手的 |
[1:09:12] | Well, well, well. Look who’s stuck in the porthole. | 啊哈 看看谁塞在坑里出不来了 |
[1:09:18] | You still hungry, big guy? | 你还饿吗 大块头 |
[1:09:19] | Well, say hello to my little friends. | 和我的小朋友们打声招呼吧 |
[1:09:35] | – Try it again. – Whale Wash, | -再来一次 -洗鲸厂 |
[1:09:37] | you get a whale of a wash and the price… Oh, my gosh. | 洗鲸厂 物超所值的大清洗 价钱还天大的划算 |
[1:09:40] | All right. You got it right. | 对了对了 你说对了 |
[1:09:43] | Everybody out of the way. | 走开 大家让开 |
[1:09:48] | – Blow out. – Shark! | -闪开 -鲨鱼 |
[1:09:57] | Come on, Lino, it’s time to clean up your act. | 好了 李诺 是时候金盆洗手了 |
[1:10:03] | Pop, leave him alone. | 爸 放过他吧 |
[1:10:12] | All right, Lino. Game’s over. | 好了 李诺 投降吧 |
[1:10:21] | Lenny? What are you doing in there? | 雷尼 你在这里干嘛 |
[1:10:24] | Sorry. Where’s Lino? | 对不起 李诺呢 |
[1:10:26] | He’s right behind me, isn’t he? | 不是在我后面吗 |
[1:10:28] | You’re mine now. | 现在你是我的了 |
[1:10:41] | – Let’s finish this, Sharkslayer. – Oh, we’re about to. | -结束这一切吧 鲨鱼猎手 -正有此意 |
[1:11:11] | Thank you for coming to Whale Wash. | 谢谢您光临”洗鲸厂” |
[1:11:17] | OK, somebody needs to get me out of the bubble. Today. | 好了 谁救我出去 今天救我出泡沫 |
[1:11:23] | – Angie… – The Sharkslayer does it again. | 安琪 鲨鱼猎手又成功了 |
[1:11:26] | This time, luring two sharks into his death-trap of hygiene. | 他把两条鲨鱼 引入”卫生陷阱” |
[1:11:29] | Oscar, you’re the somebody everybody wants to be. | 大家都希望成为你 鲨鱼猎手 鲨鱼猎手 |
[1:11:32] | The top of the food chain. Tell our cameras how it feels to be you. | 在食物链的最高处 告诉观众你有什么感想 |
[1:11:36] | Angie. Oscar, get me outta here, quick. | 奥斯卡 快把我弄出去 |
[1:11:38] | I need a head start to get as far away as possible. | 我需要重新开始 能有多远就走多远 |
[1:11:41] | Look what you did to him. | 看你对他做了什么 |
[1:11:41] | Wati. No! It’s a misunderstanding. | 不是 这全是场误会 |
[1:11:43] | Sharkslayer. Over here. Sharkslayer. Sharkslayer. | 在那里 鲨鱼猎手 鲨鱼猎手 鲨鱼猎手 |
[1:11:50] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:11:52] | I am not a real Sharkslayer! | 我不是真的鲨鱼猎手 |
[1:12:03] | – I lied. – What? | -我撒谎了 -什么 |
[1:12:06] | And I’m not a real financial advisor. | 我也不是真的财务顾问 |
[1:12:11] | OK. | 好 |
[1:12:13] | It was an anchor that killed Frankie. | 杀死法兰奇的是个锚 |
[1:12:15] | I didn’t have anything to do with it, and neither did Lenny. | 不关我的事 也不关雷尼的事 |
[1:12:18] | If that was true, why did you run away? | 如果是真的 你为什么逃走 |
[1:12:20] | Because you always wanted me to be like Frankie. | 因为你一直希望 我像法兰奇一样 |
[1:12:24] | I’ll never be the shark you want me to be. | 可是我永远成为不了 这样的鲨鱼 |
[1:12:27] | What is your problem? | 有什么问题 |
[1:12:29] | So your son likes kelp. | 你儿子喜欢吃海草 |
[1:12:31] | So his best friend is a fish. | 他最要好的朋友是条鱼 |
[1:12:33] | So he likes to dress like a dolphin. So what? | 他喜欢装装扮成海豚 那又怎样 |
[1:12:37] | Everybody loves him just the way he is. | 大家都喜欢这样的他 |
[1:12:41] | Why can’t you? | 你为什么就不能 |
[1:12:45] | Don’t make the same mistake that I did. | 别犯了我犯过的错误 |
[1:12:48] | I didn’t know what I had until I lost it. | 别等到失去了才知道曾经拥有 |
[1:12:57] | Will you get me outta this so I can hug my kid and tell him I’m sorry? | 快放我出来 让我拥抱儿子向他道歉 |
[1:13:03] | Pop. | 爸 |
[1:13:10] | Come here, you. | 过来 |
[1:13:13] | I love you, Son, no matter what you eat, or how you dress. | 我爱你 儿子 无论你 喜欢吃什么穿什么 |
[1:13:18] | Oscar? | 奥斯卡 |
[1:13:20] | Angie? | 安琪 |
[1:13:29] | Angie, I wish I knew now what I knew then. | 只怪当初不知道 希望你知道我现在知道的 |
[1:13:32] | I mean, I wish you knew what I knew, I mean, before this… | 我是说 希望你知道我知道的 在这之前 |
[1:13:37] | You’re blowin’ it, man. | 老兄 你窘大了 |
[1:13:38] | Mind your business. It’s emotional and it’s pressure. | 别管闲事 好吗 这是个动人 紧张的时刻 |
[1:13:42] | What I’m saying, I just… | 我想说的是 |
[1:13:45] | I didn’t need the top of the reef. | 我不必住在岩礁山顶 |
[1:13:47] | Everything I wanted was right there in front of me the whole time. | 我所需要的一切 一直都在这里 就在我眼前 |
[1:13:52] | Well, what about being a somebody? | 你不想当重要人物吗 |
[1:13:55] | I’m nobody without you. | 没有你我什么都不是 |
[1:14:07] | You’re not helping. | 别帮倒忙 |
[1:14:11] | Come here, you big dumb dummy-head. | 过来 这这个大傻蛋 大笨蛋 |
[1:14:19] | I never told you two this, but you’re the best henchman a guy ever had. | 我从没对你们说 你们天下间最好的手下 |
[1:14:23] | C’mon, group hug. | 过来 一起拥抱 |
[1:14:25] | Sorry, man. Come, Sykes, try again, mon. | 对不起 对不起 来 斯盖丝 再来一次 |
[1:14:28] | – Don’t fret. – Forget it. The moment’s gone. | -别恼 -算了 过那刹那了 |
[1:14:31] | So, uh, Lino… | 所以 李诺 |
[1:14:32] | Uh, Don… | 先生 |
[1:14:35] | We cool, right? I mean, like the reef is safe? | 我们和解了 岩礁安全了 |
[1:14:37] | Walk the streets, you know, without… aaah! You know. | 我们可以自由在街上 游走不必害怕… |
[1:14:40] | Yeah, we’re cool. | 嗯 我们和解了 |
[1:14:45] | Excuse me. Oscar. You’ve lost everything you lied so hard to achieve. | 借过 奥斯卡 你要放弃辛苦骗来的一切 |
[1:14:50] | Tell me, what’s next for you? | 告诉我 下来有什么打算 |
[1:14:54] | Come on, everyone’s waiting, Mr Manager. | 快 大家都在等你 经理先生 |
[1:14:58] | All right, I just gotta put the finishing touch on my new desk. | 还剩一点 给我的新桌子弄几下 |
[1:15:01] | Love ya, Pop. | 我爱你 爸 |
[1:15:02] | – Yo, dog. – Sykes. | -老兄 -斯盖丝 |
[1:15:04] | All right, partner, let’s see what you can do. | 好了 合伙人 让我们看看你有什么本事 |
[1:15:08] | Sykes and Oscar’s Whale Wash is now… | 斯盖丝和奥斯卡的”洗鲸厂” |
[1:15:11] | open for business. | 现已开张 |
[1:15:14] | Yo, E, B. | 唷 E B |
[1:15:15] | Let’s get this party bumpin’. | 派对开始了 尽情狂欢吧 |
[1:15:19] | Yo, yo. It’s E and B on the wheels of steel. | 是尔尼和波尔尼为你播放歌曲 |
[1:15:23] | Yo, Christina. Missy. | 克里斯丁娜 蜜西 |
[1:15:25] | How about we have a little Oscar-licious fun? | 现在来点奥斯卡式的乐子 如何 |
[1:15:37] | Look at here. | 瞧我的 |
[1:15:40] | Don’t try this at home by hurt yourself. | 千万别在家里尝试 这个动作以免受伤 |
[1:15:46] | What’s up? Jinbo. Let it go. | 怎么了 金宝 放开它 |
[1:15:55] | Hey, Angie, | 嗨 安琪 |
[1:15:56] | sorry Pop and I are late. but we brought some new customers. | 抱歉我们迟到了 不过 我们给你带来了新顾客 |
[1:16:00] | Hey, how ya doin’? | 怎么样? |
[1:16:03] | OK, guys, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[1:16:17] | No, no. Snap it, snap it. You’re not snapping it. | 不不 要打响它 你没打响它 |
[1:16:19] | I’m snapping it. | 我在打响它了 |
[1:16:21] | – A lot of great whites can’t do it, yo. – Yo? | -没关系 很多大白鲨都无法做到 -是么? |
[1:16:23] | – Yo, what’s up? – What’s up with what? | -唷 怎么了 -什么怎么了? |
[1:16:24] | Yo, yo, yo. Yo, yo, yo. Yo, yo… | 什么怎么 唷 唷 唷 唷 |
[1:16:27] | You say “yo” one more time, I’m gonna yo you. | 再唷一声我就把你”唷”了 |
[1:16:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:16:30] | – OK, doo, I pimped your hide. – All right. | -好了 给你车子”打扮”好了 -好 |
[1:16:35] | Hey. You think this is funny? | 看看 嗨 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[1:16:37] | What am I, a clown to you? | 你当我是什么 小丑 |
[1:16:53] | – What you got? – You don’t want none of this. | -你有什么? -你不会想要的 |
[1:16:55] | You gotta be kidding. Break it down, fellas. | 比比看 你不怕 你输定了 |
[1:17:04] | You got served. | 你心服口服了吧 |
[1:19:02] | Hello? Hello. | 哈罗 哈罗 |
[1:19:06] | Oscar? Listen, baby, I know I was a bad girl, | 奥斯卡 宝贝 我知道我以前很坏 |
[1:19:09] | but, come on, you’d have to be crazy not to take me back. | 不过如果你不要我 那就是真的疯了 |
[1:19:15] | Did someone say crazy? | 有人说”疯”了吗 |
[1:19:39] | Taxi. | 出租车 |
[1:19:40] | Hey, taxi. Hello. | 嗨 出租车 哈罗 |
[1:20:08] | You gonna eat the rest of your popcorn? | 你要把爆米花全吃完 |
[1:20:12] | Eurgh! Too much butter. | 太多奶油了 |
[1:20:15] | Hey, a nacho. | 有玉米片 |
[1:21:57] | You’re not even halfway done yet. | 还没放完一半呢 |
[1:22:58] | What? You see this guy? | 什么 你看到这家伙吗 |
[1:23:00] | He hardly worked on the movie at all. | 他几乎什么也没做 |
[1:23:01] | Always on the phone. | 整天说电话 |
[1:23:02] | Yakking, yakking, yakking. | 说说说 |
[1:24:43] | Man, have you guys seen… | 你们看到 |
[1:24:44] | what’s playing next door? | 隔壁放映的电影了吗 |
[1:24:46] | Stinky. | 烂片 |
[1:25:39] | What you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:25:40] | Go on, get outta here. Go home. | 快回家去 |
[1:25:42] | It’s past your bedtime. | 过了睡觉时间了 |