英文名称:Shelter
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:33] | Cods? Cody? | |
[02:34] | Hey, Zach. | 嘿 Zach |
[02:35] | What’s up, Cody? | 还好吗 Cody? |
[02:38] | Papi’s sleeping. | 爷爷在睡觉 |
[02:39] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[02:42] | 别玩这些好么?Don’t play with these, ok? 好的Ok. | |
[02:44] | These are for grandpa. | 这些开给爷爷吃的 |
[02:47] | Ok! | 好! |
[02:49] | Dad, wake up. | 爸 醒醒 |
[02:53] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[02:55] | Take these. | 拿好啦 |
[03:00] | Did you do your stretches today, dad? | 你今天有去外面活动筋骨吗? |
[03:08] | 嘿 CodyHey, Cody. 嘿 妈妈Hey, Mom. | |
[03:10] | How you doing, kiddo? | 今天过得怎样 孩子 |
[03:13] | Did you get the cigarettes? | 有帮我买烟吗? |
[03:16] | Yeah. | 给 |
[03:20] | Hey, Zach. | 嘿 Zach |
[03:21] | What’s up, sis? | 什么 姐姐? |
[03:22] | Change of plans.Can you take Cody? | 计划有变 你能帮我照看Cody吗? |
[03:26] | I’ve got a shift and then I was gonna go see Gabe before he leaves town. | 我得代班 然后还要赶在Gabe出城前去见他 |
[03:28] | But I gotta take dad home and Allen called and I’m supposed to meet up with him later. | 我得送爸爸回家 Allen打电话给我说晚点见面 |
[03:33] | I could leave him with dad… | 总不能把他留给爸爸吧… |
[03:39] | Cody. let’s go for a ride. | Cody 我们去兜风 |
[03:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:43] | -我能开车吗?Can I drive? -起来了 爸 我送你回家Come on dad, I’ll give you a ride back to yours. | |
[03:46] | Sure, go get her started. | 没问题 去把车发动吧 |
[04:00] | Cody | Cody! |
[04:11] | Table 5! | 5号桌的 |
[04:12] | I told you. I can’t close up today. | 我跟你讲过 我今天不能做到打烊 |
[04:14] | Derell’s not here yet. | El还没来 |
[04:16] | You’re stuck, kid. | 继续干活 孩子 |
[04:21] | This is a diner, Picasso.Not the Louvre. | 这是餐馆 毕加索 不是画室 |
[04:23] | Come on! People are waiting. | 动作快 客人都在等 |
[04:31] | Finally, man!I’ve gotta go. | 你总算来了 我得闪了 |
[04:34] | Cody, let’s jet. | Cody 咱们走 |
[05:25] | Gabe Yo, Gabe! | |
[05:32] | Hey hey, the Gabester! | 嘿嘿 Gabe小子 |
[05:34] | You’re learning to skate I see. | 你不会是想一路滑到海边吧 |
[05:37] | I’ve got Cody in the car so let’s go. | Cody还在车上 咱们走 |
[05:39] | Baby on board, huh? | 小鬼当车啊 |
[05:41] | 就这么多?I’m taking you to the lot, right? 是啊Yeah, cool. | |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:765个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:77个,六级词汇:23个,GRE词汇:33个,托福词汇:57个,考研词汇:88个,专四词汇:77个,专八词汇:7个, 所有生词标注共:152个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:43] | Hey you should come up to S.B. | 我以前常在这条路飙车 |
[05:45] | Wouldn’t hurt to get some pussy you didn’t get in high school. | 这样可以把到不少高中妹 |
[05:49] | You and Tori broke it off, right? | 你跟Tori分手了 对吧? |
[05:52] | Sorta… | 算是吧 |
[05:53] | “Sort of”… | 什么叫”算是吧” |
[05:57] | Dude… he’s five. | 伙计 干嘛 |
[05:58] | He’s sleeping. | 他睡着了 |
[06:00] | No I’m not! | 没 我没睡着 |
[06:01] | You are a sly one. | 你是个小滑头 |
[06:04] | Yeah he likes to pretend he’s sleeping. | 他喜欢装睡 |
[06:06] | Go figure. | 跟你很搭 |
[06:07] | That smells like Allen’s cigarette. | 那个该是Allen的烟 |
[06:10] | How’s Allen? | 谁是Allen? |
[06:11] | Jeanne’s boyfriend. | Jeanne的男朋友 |
[06:14] | Of the week… | 这星期的 |
[06:16] | Why don’t you try and go to Santa Barbara Community College? | 伙计 你干嘛不去St Babara社区大学? |
[06:18] | You can crash at our house until you get your own place. | 你可以把我那儿当成自己的窝 |
[06:20] | At least get the fuck out of San Pedro. | 不用再对着同一帮人 |
[06:23] | I don’t think the whole student thing is gonna happen right now. | 我不认为学生这档子事最近有可能 |
[06:26] | Why? Because you didn’t get into that Art Institute place? | 没错 因为你还在想着什么艺术学院? |
[06:29] | – Go somewhere else”Art Institute place”… | 去其他地方的艺术学院试试 |
[06:31] | Whatever, it’s alright. | 不管怎样 我试过了 |
[06:35] | That scholarship was my ticket… | 奖学金是我的门票 |
[06:37] | Well you are the king of scholarships. | 可惜他们拒掉你了 |
[06:40] | Got me into your ritchie rich private school. | 你倒可以去昂贵的私立名校啊 |
[06:43] | On the shore bus every day. | 那儿每天都有”性爱巴士” |
[06:46] | Rich fuck. | 有钱混球 |
[06:47] | Fuck you, ghetto trash. | 游手粪青 |
[06:49] | You ever declare a major? | 你选好专业了吗? |
[06:50] | Larry said I should go for Communications. | Larry说我该去读通讯传媒 |
[06:53] | “Communications”What does that mean? | 通讯传媒 什么意思? |
[06:56] | It means I’m set, dude. Larry’s gonna set me up with something at his firm. | 意思就是我被包办完了 伙计 我只需要进驻他名下的某个公司 |
[07:01] | So I can go back and get some more.partying out of my system. | 回去充当这个什么体制下的一分子 |
[07:03] | Move back here, buy a couple suits.Start making some real cash. | 头发梳亮 穿黑西服开始用现金付账 |
[07:08] | You could have the same life if you wanted. | 如果想 你也可以过这种生活 |
[07:15] | -拿着Alright man. -伙计 过几天来看我 咱们一起玩 Ok?Alright dude. Come up and hang out soon ok? | |
[07:17] | Alright. | 好啊 |
[07:18] | No, I mean it this time.You’ve been up once. That shit aint right. | 我说真的 伙计你已经放过我一次鸽子了 |
[07:22] | Look, I’ll get you a plane ticketOr just get in the car and drive. | 知道了 我帮你订里程机票 你只要开车来机场 |
[07:26] | 说定了? Cool? 好Ok. | |
[07:28] | Code-man. Keep it real, play boy. | 够酷 伙计 说话算话 花心男 |
[07:30] | 你保证?Promise? 我保证Yeah. | |
[07:39] | Ok, ok, go… | 好了 快去吧 |
[07:40] | Gotta pee, gotta pee… | 我要尿尿 要尿尿… |
[07:43] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[07:46] | I’m gonna go out for a session. | 想出去走走吗 |
[07:48] | No, I thought you were staying.I went shopping. | 不 我以为你要呆家里 我刚去买过东西 |
[07:51] | And I invited Ellen over. | 我还邀请了Allen过来玩 |
[07:54] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[07:55] | I heard you’re an eligible bachelor.Not that you would ever tell me. | 你形式上还是单身汉 至少就我所知除非有什么你没跟我说的 |
[08:00] | If you keep breaking up with Tori like that one of these times she’s not coming back. | 知道吗 你总这么跟Tori分手 有天她可能不回到你身边了 |
[08:05] | Jeanne, Jeanne, come in Jeanne. Cody to Jeanne. | Jeanne Jeanne 听到回答 Cody呼叫Jeanne |
[08:08] | Cody, I don’t wanna play right now.Just watch the TV. | Cody 我现在不想玩 你看看电视好吗? |
[08:15] | Listen, I’m heading out. It’s breaking hard. | 别再提好吗 这话题闹心 |
[08:18] | -ZachZach… | -呆会儿见 Later, Codes. |
[09:52] | When did you draw this one? | 你什么时候画的这个? |
[09:54] | A long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[09:57] | My mom used to work herejust like yours. | 我妈妈以前在这儿上班就像现在你妈妈那样 |
[10:00] | So sometimes I would just wait out here… | 有时我在这儿等她 |
[10:03] | and draw. | 画画解闷 |
[10:04] | Here, I’ll show you how. | 来 我教你怎么画 |
[10:09] | Go around there… | 画个圆圈在这儿 |
[10:13] | Here, now you just fill it in. | 好 现在你来涂满 |
[10:18] | Want the silver? | 银色吧 |
[10:21] | Who would wait with you? | 谁和你在一起? |
[10:23] | When? | 什么时候? |
[10:24] | When you drew these. | 你画这些的时候 |
[10:29] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[10:31] | What about Papi? | 爷爷呢? |
[10:33] | Well he was very hurt from when he fell and broke his back at work. | 他发现她得回去工作时很受伤 |
[10:36] | He’s your daddy. | 他是你爸爸 |
[10:38] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:39] | And you’re my daddy. | 你是我爸爸 |
[10:41] | No, Cody. I’m your uncle. | 不是 Cody 我是你舅舅 |
[10:43] | Your mommy is my sister.That makes me your uncle. | 你妈妈是我姐姐 所以我是你舅舅 |
[10:47] | Roy’s your daddy. | Broid才是你爸 |
[10:49] | Nope. You’re my daddy. | 不 你是我爸爸 |
[10:51] | You’re my daddy.You’re my daddy… | 你是我爸爸 你是我爸爸… |
[10:56] | Hey… keep drawing. | 嘿 继续涂 |
[11:13] | Hey, Zach! | 嘿 Zach |
[11:14] | What’s up. | 还好吗 |
[11:17] | – Oh hey, Zach.You’re staying in tonight, right? | 嘿 Zach 你今晚待家里对吧 |
[11:19] | Allen’s playing at the Landmine and he put us on the guest list. | Allen要带我去派对看演出 不少人要去 |
[11:22] | Looks like you’re the babysitter tonight little brother. | 看来你今晚要看孩子了 老弟 |
[11:24] | Guess so. | 我想是的 |
[11:38] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:40] | Hey, monkey. | 嘿 小猴子 |
[11:41] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干嘛? |
[11:43] | Guess… | 呃 你猜 |
[11:45] | Babysitting? | 带孩子 |
[11:47] | Bingo! | 正确 |
[11:48] | -嘿 我等会儿打给你Hey listen, can I give you a call back? -你在哪儿?Where are you? | |
[11:50] | Are you there? Zach? I can’t hear anything. | 你还在么 Zach 我什么都听不清 |
[11:53] | – Uh, yeah – Hey, I’m losing you. | -我还在 -嘿 我听不见你 |
[11:56] | – Yeah, I’m here. – Can you hear me? Hello? | -我还在 -你听的见我说话吗? |
[11:58] | Tori, I was…Just thinking about you and… | Tori 我…正想着你 |
[12:02] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:45] | Jesus Christ! You fucking idiot… | 上帝啊 |
[12:53] | Oh my God… get the opener. | 总算完了 结束了 |
[12:58] | Jeanne, what the fuck?! | Jeanne 你他妈搞什么! |
[13:00] | Shit, dad’s mad. | 见鬼 有这么糟吗? |
[13:04] | -我才哄他睡着I just put him to bed. -好啦 他不是睡着了么Oh come on, he can sleep through anything. | |
[13:10] | Just keep it down, alright? | 小点声 知道吗? |
[13:14] | 他认真的?Did you get the cigarettes? 没错 来 Yeah, come here. | |
[13:54] | I thought your ghetto ass would be done breaking and entering by now. | 看来我逮住了你最新一次的不告而入 |
[13:57] | Change of code, bitch! | 那就改密码啊 混球 |
[13:59] | What are you gonna do,attack the garage next? | 下次该把你绑车库里吗? |
[14:01] | That might not go over. | 可能不用 |
[14:04] | With the Pacific Bluff homeowners agreement, wouldn’t wanna set your dad in trouble with the board. | 你也知道 根据太平洋房主唬烂公约你可能不会想跟法庭打交道 |
[14:09] | Step-dad. | 圆得好 |
[14:14] | I left my longboard here. | 我把长板搁这儿了 |
[14:17] | That’s cool.How you doing, man? | 没关系 还好么 伙计 |
[14:19] | Good, you know. | 还不错 |
[14:24] | So I haven’t seen you since your graduation. What have you been up to? | 自你毕业我就没见过你了 你干嘛去了? |
[14:27] | Nothing. Working, you know.How about you? | 工作喽 你呢? |
[14:30] | I’m in town for a few weeks.House is empty, I could enjoy it. | 我回来玩几星期 房子正好没人 |
[14:33] | Clear my head a little bit. | 我可以放松 理一下头绪 |
[14:34] | I thought you hated it down here? | 我以为你讨厌回来呢 |
[14:36] | I miss the ocean. | 我想念大海 |
[14:38] | Dude, you live in L.A. | 伙计 你住洛杉矶 |
[14:40] | I don’t paddle out there. | 我在那儿不玩水 |
[14:45] | You wanna go? | 想去玩玩吗? |
[14:47] | 冲浪?Surfing? 当然Uh… yeah. | |
[14:53] | I suppose there’s still a few things I could teach you. | 我想我还是可以教你些什么的 |
[14:57] | You will soon learn, butterfly. | 你有得学了 花小子 |
[14:59] | Perhaps master underestimates student. | 吹牛大师 你低估你的学生了 |
[15:02] | Bring it on, city boy! | 放马过来吧 都市男 |
[15:58] | 选了个好时间上岸Looks like we picked a good time to come out. 是啊 现在涨潮了 Yeah, the tide’s coming in. | |
[16:03] | Hey, where are you living now? | 你现在住哪儿呢? |
[16:05] | With Jeanne in San Pedro. | 和Jeanne住在San Pedro |
[16:07] | It’s just for now. | 目前是这样 我也想存钱找地方自己住 |
[16:11] | I’m trying to save up to get my own place. | 我也想存钱找地方自己住 |
[16:12] | Well close to my dad and work and stuff. | 不过得离我爸近 所以有些棘手 |
[16:14] | Well you guys are welcome to come out here anytime you want. | 你什么时候住我那里都可以 |
[16:18] | Just like old times, huh? | 就象以前一样呵 |
[16:20] | Minus Gabe. | 就当是Gabe |
[16:21] | Right. | 对噢 |
[16:23] | Hey… you see him much? | 你常看到他吗? |
[16:24] | A bit. He came down last year with some of his friends. | 绝对 去年他还和几个朋友来看我 |
[16:28] | Those guys like to party. | 这家伙是派对动物 |
[16:29] | You can say that again. | 没错 绝对的 |
[16:36] | How is Jeanne doing? | Jeanne过得怎样? |
[16:38] | You know, the same I guess? | 老样子 |
[16:43] | I try to help out as much as I can. | 我尽我所能的帮她吧 |
[16:47] | I cannot see her as a mom. | 我想象不出她当了妈妈 |
[16:54] | Cody must be getting big? | Cody一定大了好多吧 |
[16:56] | Yeah, he’s five already. | 是啊 他都五岁了 |
[17:01] | It’s crazy. Time just flies. | 不可思议 时间一晃就过了 |
[17:05] | Trust me, it only gets faster. | 相信我 以后只会更快 |
[17:07] | Yeah, I bet. | 也是 |
[17:14] | Hey, monkey! | 嘿 小猴子 |
[17:15] | Hey, monkey! | 嘿 小猴子 |
[17:20] | What’s up?What are you doing down here? | 怎么? 你在这儿做什么? |
[17:23] | Some beers, the dogs,and a fire on the beach. | 等下在海滩有个篝火派对 |
[17:27] | Come down, grab a beer. | 你也来吧 有啤酒喝 |
[17:28] | -好 我一会儿过去Cool, I’ll be down in a sec. -好的Alright. | |
[17:37] | Do you wanna go grab a beer or do you wanna just take off? | 你想喝瓶酒什么的吗 还是直接闪人? |
[17:41] | 好啊 我去喝几瓶Yeah, I’ll grab a beer. 听起来不错Sounds good. | |
[17:47] | So who’d you come down with? | 你跟谁一起来的? |
[17:49] | Billy | Billy. |
[17:51] | Who is that? | 他是谁? |
[17:53] | Sean! Shaun! | |
[17:54] | Gabe的哥哥?Gabe’s brother? 是啊 Yeah. | |
[17:57] | He doesn’t come back much.He’s been pretty MIA. | 他不怎么回来 一直待在洛杉矶 |
[18:01] | Nice to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[18:04] | It’s good to see you too.Going long! | 我也是 |
[18:06] | Are you gonna play or are you just gonna talk shit about me? | 你还玩吗?你打算玩还是站这儿说我坏话? |
[18:10] | Nice throw. | 扔得漂亮 |
[18:11] | I’m Tori. | 我是Tori |
[18:12] | I remember you. You were 13 and you had crimped hair. | 我记得你 你才13岁还箍牙套 但我记得你 |
[18:16] | I bought you guys wine coolers. | 你们那次洗劫了红酒柜 |
[18:20] | I think you puked on my parents’ deck. – Wow. | 你好像还吐在我家游艇甲板上了 |
[18:24] | 你现在还跟这小子一起吗?You still putting up with this guy’s shit? 呃 至少目前如此 Well we’re both still here. | |
[18:28] | Right on. | 接个正好! |
[18:49] | That’s why you never tell a woman how to cook a chicken. | 这就是我不教Uman做烧鸡的原因 |
[18:52] | I can’t believe you got shot by a chick. | 你就不能闭会儿嘴吗? |
[18:55] | Shaun, right? Aren’t you Gabe’s bro? | Sean 对吗 Gabe的哥哥? |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:01] | Heard you went all Hollywood writing movies or something. | 我听说你在好莱坞写剧本什么的 |
[19:04] | Yeah, or something. | 差不多吧 |
[19:08] | What’s the deal? You’re still with Tori then? | 怎么个状况 你还和Tori一起吗? |
[19:16] | Are you a fag? I mean she’s hot. | 你是同志还是什么 她够性感了 |
[19:23] | So it’s cool if I move in on that then? | 我追她没问题吧? |
[19:37] | The swell’s coming in. | 大概真玩完了 |
[19:39] | Yeah it looks that way. | 看样子是 |
[19:42] | -Tripps和Tori -看来是Yeah, I bet. | |
[19:46] | You guys have been together for years. | 你们在一起好几年了吧? |
[19:50] | Yeah we’re just taking a little break right now. | 是啊 我们现在需要冷处理一下 |
[19:55] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[19:57] | Other than Gabe. | 除Gabe外 |
[20:00] | It’s all good. | 为了她好 |
[20:02] | You dating anyone? | 你有交往对象吗? |
[20:03] | No, I just broke up. | 没有 我刚分手 |
[20:05] | Yeah? Is that why you’re really down here? | 是么 所以你会回这儿… |
[20:09] | No… | 不不 |
[20:13] | Yeah, actally it is. | 呃 其实是 |
[20:16] | I moved out of our place and my new lease doesn’t start until the end of the month. | 我搬了出来 我的新租约下个月才开始 |
[20:21] | That’s cool. | 这样啊 |
[20:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:31] | I thought we weren’t gonna leave him over there. | 我以为他已经被接走了 |
[20:34] | No, don’t drive, Jeanne. | 不 别开车 Jeanne |
[20:38] | I’ll go get him. | 我去接他 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:44] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[20:45] | Alright. | 好的 |
[20:46] | Tori said she needs a ride so… | Tori说想搭我的车… |
[20:48] | That’s cool, I’ll catch a ride from someone. | 哦 没问题 我等下搭谁的车就回去了 |
[20:51] | Great riding today. | 今天玩的很开心 |
[20:52] | -再见 伙计 Alright -很高兴看到你 It was good seeing you man. | |
[20:55] | -我也是Yeah it was fun. -再见Ok cool. | |
[21:28] | I’m gonna leave. | 你自己回家吧 |
[21:33] | Wait, come here… | 嘿 过来 |
[21:34] | I’m tired.Goodnight. | 我累了 晚安 |
[21:49] | Did I write this shit? | 这垃圾是我写的? |
[21:52] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[22:28] | Hello! Hello! Is anybody out there? | 喂 喂 有人接听吗 有人吗? |
[22:40] | Hello… Shaun? | 喂 Sean |
[22:45] | 这他妈是谁?Who the fuck is this? 大师听不出来自己的学生了?Master does not know his own student. | |
[22:49] | Student is ashamed. Master gets old. | 学生变强了 大师变老了 |
[22:54] | Where’d you find these? | 你哪儿找到的这个? |
[22:56] | Dude, they were just laying around the house. | 哥们 它就躺在房子的角落 |
[22:58] | Gabe and I used to stay up for hours on these. | Gabe和我以前用这个能聊上几小时 |
[23:01] | I can’t believe that these go all the way to your house. | 真不敢相信这个直接连到你家 |
[23:04] | All the way to the ghetto. | 直达大本营 |
[23:07] | They were the latest technology back then. | 在那个年代可是高科技 |
[23:10] | I think your dad bought them in an airport. | 我记得你爸爸在机场买给Gabe的 |
[23:12] | when he missed a Christmas one year. | 为他那年错过圣诞节 |
[23:14] | Step-dad. | 是后爸 |
[23:17] | Yeah, I remember that year. I think he got me a talking dart board. | 我记得那年 他给我买了个说话匣子 |
[23:20] | That sucks! | 真逊 |
[23:21] | Oh hey, I saw some of your tags today.They’re sweet. | 嘿 我这周看到你的墙画了 画的很可爱 |
[23:26] | You’ve got the crane going on, looks cool. | -是么Yeah? -呃 那些井架画得很不错 |
[23:30] | Glad to see someone’s doing their artwork. | 很高兴还有人在搞艺术 |
[23:34] | Yeah, sometimes. | 嗯 有时吧 |
[23:43] | It was nice riding out there today. | 今天冲浪我很开心 |
[23:47] | Yeah. | 噢 |
[23:51] | What’s up?. | 呃 怎么了? |
[23:52] | Your batteries are probably gonna run out. | 你的电池快不行了 |
[23:53] | Probably haven’t been replaced in 10 years. | 大概有10年都没人用了 |
[24:01] | What are you listening to? | 你在听什么? |
[24:02] | Nothing… | 呃 没什么 |
[24:22] | He’s a fighter. | 他是个斗士 他一开始就是斗士 |
[24:29] | He’s gonna kick his ass. | 他想海扁他一顿 |
[24:37] | But he wants to look good… | 他也想很帅 |
[24:39] | kicking his ass. | 很帅的海扁他 |
[24:45] | He’s wearing a sweet suit And he’s gonna kick his ass. | 他可以穿着那身漂亮正装去海扁他 |
[25:03] | Dude, it’s breaking overhead Let’s roll to the ‘bu. | 伙计 你要脑子没坏咱们就去海滩 |
[25:06] | I’m working. | 我得工作 |
[25:08] | Really? That’s too bad. | 真的? 太可惜了 |
[25:11] | Alright, I’ll see you later then. | 好吧 待会再见了 |
[25:13] | Alright! Hold on, I’ll come. | 好啦 等等我 我去 |
[25:15] | You might wanna change first. | 呃 你可能需要换件衣服 |
[25:20] | Come on dude, let’s go! | 来啊 伙计 出发! |
[25:29] | Dude, it’s a fucking circus out there. | 那儿人多得赶上马戏团了! |
[25:34] | I’ll protect you from the big brewery.Pussy! | 我会挡在小朋友前保护你 |
[25:36] | Go… I’ve got a better spot. | 我想到个更好的地方 |
[25:38] | Better spot… | 更好的地方 开车 |
[25:42] | -地方不错It’s nice. -嗯 Yeah. | |
[25:44] | -很适合玩冲浪The waves are great. -我需要回想一下它之前的样子 Just gotta figure out where this road is. | |
[25:50] | Oh right there! | 噢 那儿 就那儿 |
[25:54] | Careful. | 小心 |
[25:54] | -你挡住后镜了Should’ve told me sooner. -抱歉 抱歉 转弯Sorry. | |
[26:06] | This is rad! | 这地方真酷 |
[26:09] | Sorry I never told you and Gabe about this place, man. | 抱歉从没告诉你和Gabe这里 |
[26:13] | I just didn’t want it to turn into the remnants of your keggers every Sunday morning. | 我只是不想这儿成为每周日早上狼藉乱搞的地方 |
[26:17] | This is my place I used to get away to come and just think. | 我以前常来这儿躲避烦恼 |
[26:20] | 冲浪吗?And surf? 嗯And surf. | |
[26:23] | Let’s go. | 咱们开始吧 |
[26:32] | So you still thinking about applying to art school? | 你还在考虑申请艺术学院的事吗? |
[26:36] | I do street art now. | 我现在搞街头艺术 |
[26:38] | It’s cool though, you know. | 一样也很酷 |
[26:39] | What are you working on? | 你呢? |
[26:41] | A book. | 呃 写书 |
[26:43] | It’s been like 3 years since the last one, right? | 怎么 追着上部写续集? |
[26:47] | -会更长篇吗? Is is really long or something? -滚蛋 Fuck off. | |
[26:49] | You sure didn’t leave much out of the last one. | 像上部一样励志? |
[26:53] | You read it? | 你读过? |
[26:54] | Who knew there’d be so much drama inside the gates of Pacific Bluffs. | 唔 太平洋的同志大暴乱太富戏剧性 |
[26:57] | I never knew. | 我不太懂 |
[27:00] | You never really know what’s happening inside. | 局外人永远不会了解内情的 |
[27:03] | That’s what I liked about it. | 这正是我乐见的 |
[27:06] | – I did embellish a little bit, it is fiction. – You changed a couple of names? | -我确实作了些润饰 到底是本小说 -就改几个名字? |
[27:11] | When did you read it? | 你什么时候看的? |
[27:12] | When it came out. | 书刚一出来 |
[27:15] | Funny, Gabe never mentioned anything. | 奇怪Gabe从没提过 |
[27:17] | I never told him. | 我没跟他说过 |
[27:20] | Why would he tell you? | 他干嘛要跟你提 |
[27:23] | I just never knew that you knew about me. | 呃 我只是一直不知道你有留意我 |
[27:29] | What’s your new one about? | 新书写什么? |
[27:32] | Still trying to figure that out. | 呃 我还在想 |
[27:35] | Don’t really have a subject yet. | 主题还没选定 |
[27:38] | But, I’ll get it back. | 但我会有灵感的 |
[27:39] | I hope so. | 希望是 |
[27:42] | You’re good. | 你有才华 |
[27:44] | -你真喜欢那本书?You really liked it? -是的 Yeah. | |
[27:49] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[27:50] | -是啊 想去吃点什么吗?Yeah, you wanna go to the shack or something? -当然 Yeah, definitely. | |
[27:55] | So, how long you staying around? | 那么 你要在这儿待多久? |
[27:59] | I’m gonna be here for a while. | 可能还有段时间 |
[28:01] | I was supposed to go to Barcelona to meet a friend next month but I’m kinda broke. | 我打算下月去巴塞罗那看朋友的 但是我没剩多少钱 |
[28:06] | You should ask your stepfather for the cash. | 找你父母借点钱啊 |
[28:08] | That’s not my style. | 唔 那不是我风格 |
[28:12] | Have you ever been to Europe. | 你有去过欧洲吗? |
[28:15] | I’ve been to Florida once. | 我去过佛罗里达一次 |
[28:17] | And that time your parents took me to Mexico. | 那阵子你父母带你去墨西哥了 |
[28:19] | -我记得是那样That’s about it. -对噢That’s right. | |
[28:22] | -别旅游过度I don’t travel much. -你该去走走 伙计 You should go, man. | |
[28:26] | I’d like to someday. | 可以啊 哪天吧 |
[28:27] | I mean, just for the art. | 我是说 去学艺术 |
[28:35] | Go ahead, take it. | 没事 接吧 |
[28:37] | Nah, it’s cool. | 不了 没什么要紧的 |
[28:40] | -怎么 你们还在玩冷处理吗?What? You guys like, in limbo or something? -嗯Yeah… | |
[28:44] | -这个我不怎么在行I’m no good at that. -你只要多练习Takes a little practice. | |
[28:51] | And he drives right through the stop sign. | 他就直接辗过停车牌… |
[28:54] | And out into some field.He totally passed out. | 一头冲进地里 彻底的昏了过去 |
[28:57] | He must’ve been wasted, man. | 他绝对有烂醉 |
[28:59] | He was totally hammered.He’s a fucking idiot. | 谁知道 这小子就这么白痴 |
[29:04] | But he’s my brother.And I love him. | 可他是我弟弟 我爱他 |
[29:06] | And my best friend. | 也是我最好朋友 干杯 |
[29:08] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[29:11] | I’m gonna get another… you? | 要帮你再拿瓶吗? |
[29:13] | -好的Ok. -嗯 | |
[29:33] | Here you go… | 给你的 |
[29:34] | Thanks, brother. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[29:36] | -哇噢Wow. -你在干什么? Woah… what are you doing? | |
[29:37] | Easy dude, it’s ok.I wanna look at it. | 别紧张 老兄 没什么大不了 我想看看 |
[29:41] | No one ever looks at that. | 我没给任何人看过 |
[29:56] | Wow, is that Cody? | 那是Cody吗? |
[30:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:04] | A sad Cody. | 沮丧的Cody? |
[30:09] | You could tell? | 你看得出来? |
[30:10] | Yeah. And how you darkened it around his head. | 是啊 透过他头发上空的黑块 |
[30:12] | This is incredible. | 不可思议 |
[30:15] | And there’s no toys in his room. | 而且房里也没有玩具 |
[30:25] | That’s awesome. | 很了不起 |
[30:30] | Yeah, he’d just gotten scolded.He was trying to understand why… | 他刚挨过骂 我还不知道为了什么 |
[30:36] | So he came into my room. | 他来到我房间 |
[30:41] | He hasn’t left yet.It’s the only place he could sleep. | 这是他唯一能安然入睡的地方 |
[30:46] | Ok, enough. | 好 够了 |
[31:04] | Adam’s apple. | 我的喉结 |
[31:09] | -什么声?I’m trashed. -绝对有东西潜进来了The cops are definitely coming. | |
[32:04] | Shit! | 该死! |
[32:30] | What?You can make it. | 哇哦 你还是赶来了 |
[32:31] | Cody, let’s go. | Cody 咱们走 |
[32:33] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了? |
[32:34] | -冲浪Surfing. -整晚? All night? | |
[32:36] | Yeah, what the fuck? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[32:38] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问一声 |
[32:39] | -还要不要我开车Want a ride or not? -走吧 Go. | |
[32:40] | Cody, let’s go! | Cody 我们走 |
[32:46] | I think I should reapply to CalArts… | 我想重申请加州艺术学院 |
[32:47] | What’s CalArts? | 什么是”加州艺术学院”? |
[32:49] | It’s a school, buddy. | 是一所学校 伙计 |
[32:50] | -我明年也可以进学校I get to go to school next year. -没错 Yep. | |
[32:53] | They already turned you down. | 他们已经拒掉你了 |
[32:56] | What made you think of that? | 你怎么有这想法的? |
[32:57] | It’s just a thought. | 只是个想法 |
[33:00] | Well don’t get your hopes up. | 别期望太高 |
[33:04] | I mean we’re having a hard time, Zach. I don’t need you getting all down. | 我们现在很艰苦 Zach 我不想你又一次失望 |
[33:07] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[33:10] | Allen paints houses. Maybe I can see if he can hook you up with a job. | Allen代付了房租 我可以问看他能不能帮你找个工作 |
[33:17] | You’re heavy. | 唔 你变重了 |
[33:27] | -我等会儿进去I’ll be right in. -好 快来Alright, hurry up. | |
[33:29] | Hey, monkey. | 嘿 小猴子 |
[33:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:36] | I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[35:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:18] | Oh hey. | 嘿 |
[35:20] | I hear you’ve been hanging out with Shaun. | 我听说最近你和Sean一起 |
[35:23] | Surfing. | 只是冲浪 |
[35:24] | Well you know about him, right? | 你知道他吧? |
[35:26] | What about him? | 什么? |
[35:28] | He’s gay. | 他是同志 |
[35:30] | He’s an old friend, Jeanne.We’ve been surfing together since I was 8. | 别胡思乱想 Jeanne我们8岁就开始一起冲浪了 |
[35:33] | Yeah, well is that all? | 就这样? |
[35:34] | Yeah, what are you saying? | 是啊 你觉得还有什么? |
[35:35] | -没了Nothing. -这不就结了 Good. | |
[35:39] | Zach, I just don’t think he’s the best guy to be hanging out with all day half-naked… | Zach 我只是不觉得他是可以跟你光着上身一起玩的合适人选 |
[35:45] | if you know what I mean. And I don’t want Cody around that. | 你懂我意思 我不想让Cody受影响 |
[35:48] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么? |
[35:52] | I’m late. Get out. | 我要迟到了 你先出去 |
[35:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:08] | Zach, you’re not a fag, right? | Zach 你不是基佬对不对? |
[36:11] | Jeanne | Jeanne… |
[36:12] | You never tell me anything. How am I supposed to know? | 怎么了 你从不跟我说 我怎么知道? |
[36:14] | What do you think? | 你自己说呢 |
[36:16] | I think I don’t wanna deal with that. | 我应付不来这个 |
[36:41] | Hi dude. | 嗨 伙计 |
[36:43] | -我试过打你电话I tried calling you. -是吗 Yeah. | |
[36:47] | -听着 我只是想…Listen, I just wanted to… -我现在很忙 I’m really busy man. | |
[36:51] | -哦 不错Yeah, that’s cool. -是啊 我也觉得Yeah, I know. | |
[36:55] | -听着 伙计…Listen, man… -别再说 伙计 Just drop it, dude. | |
[36:59] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[37:07] | Hey, Shaun. | 嘿 Sean |
[37:09] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿 怎么啦 |
[37:12] | I need help! | 我需要帮手 |
[37:13] | Shaun, this is Cody. | Sean 这是Cody |
[37:15] | Hi Cody, how are you man?I’m shaun. | Cody 你好吗 我是Sean |
[37:17] | I need help. | 我需要帮手 |
[37:18] | You need help? | 要帮手? |
[37:20] | Alright… | 呃 好吧 |
[37:24] | But dude you’ve got it all wrong. | 可是伙计 你完全弄拧了 |
[37:27] | You’ve gotta fortify the corners of the moat first | 你得首先加固转角的部分 |
[37:29] | Fortify? | 加…固? |
[37:31] | Codes, let’s go. | Cody 咱们走 |
[37:33] | I’m not done, I have to fortify! | 我还没弄好 我还要”加固”! |
[37:37] | Shaun, do you mind looking after Cody for a second? | Sean 你能帮我照看下Cody吗? |
[37:40] | We’re cool. | 没问题 |
[37:41] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们去走走 |
[37:43] | No, I don’t think I should leave Cody. | 我不觉得可以把Cody留下 |
[37:44] | Come on, Shaun can watch him. | 没事 Sean可以代看 |
[37:47] | You guys go, it’s fine. | 放心去吧 没问题的 |
[37:52] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[37:54] | There we go. | 我们开始 |
[37:55] | This is gonna be a sweet walking bridge.Oh look at that. | 这儿可以做个巡逻索桥 快看这个 |
[38:03] | Shaun’s great with Cody. | Sean跟Cody很合的来 |
[38:09] | Listen, I’m sorry about the other day. | 那天的事我很抱歉 |
[38:14] | It was stupid. | 我是傻瓜 |
[38:16] | Just make up your mind, Zach. | 快点儿决定吧 Zach |
[38:19] | If you don’t want to be together just don’t pull that shit on me | 你要不想跟我在一起 就别再那样对我 |
[38:26] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:30] | If it’s what you want then I’m gonna move on. | 如果那是你想要的 我可以继续我的生活 |
[38:34] | Alright. | 好 |
[38:37] | You know what that means, right? | 你懂我的意思对吧? |
[38:40] | Yeah, Tori. I know what that means. | 是的 Tori 我懂你意思 |
[38:43] | Just go, ok? | 该走了吧 |
[38:48] | Come on, Cody. Time to go. | 来 Cody 该回家了 |
[38:49] | Five more minutes. | 再给我5分钟 |
[38:51] | Shaun rocks. | Sean好棒! |
[38:52] | No, Cody. Let’s go. | 不行 Cody 我们回家 |
[38:54] | Shaun rocks! | Sean好棒! |
[38:56] | Can I jump on the sand castle? | 我可以玩踩沙堡吗? |
[38:58] | No, we gotta go. Come on. | 不行 我们得回家了 |
[38:59] | The tide’s gonna get it anyway. You might as well let him have at it. | 反正潮水也会把它淹没 你介意我们自己动手吗? |
[39:03] | Go ahead. | 随便吧 |
[39:11] | Alright man, great job! | 哥们 干得好 |
[39:14] | Come on, little man. | 来 小家伙 |
[39:16] | Sayonara. | 再见 |
[39:18] | Hey, I just wanted to talk to you about the other night. | 嘿 我想跟你谈谈那晚的事 |
[39:23] | What? | 什么事? |
[39:24] | I think you’re really talented. | 我觉得你很有天赋 |
[39:26] | And I don’t think you should throw it away.I think you should do something with it. | 你不该这么放弃 你该做点什么 |
[39:29] | Is that it? | 就这些? |
[39:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:35] | I’m late. | 晚点见 |
[39:47] | Tor, I’ll call… | Tori 等我电话 |
[42:05] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[42:08] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[42:12] | Why?You got somewhere to go? | 怎么你要走了吗? |
[42:15] | Yeah. Yeah I gotta go. | 嗯 我得走了 |
[42:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[42:23] | Listen, I gotta go. | 听我说 我真得走了 |
[43:09] | – Hey, Jeanne. – Hey. | |
[43:14] | Where’s Cody? | Cody呢? |
[43:16] | Like you care. | 说得好像你关心似的 |
[43:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[43:19] | Where were you last night?I called you like 3 times. | 你昨晚去哪儿了 我拨了你三通电话 |
[43:22] | Did you need something? | 你需要我什么吗? |
[43:23] | Yeah. I need to know you’re there. | 是的 我需要知道你是否在我们身边 |
[43:26] | I’m always there.For Cody. | 我当然在的 只要是为Cody |
[43:28] | You weren’t last night. | 昨晚你就不在 |
[43:32] | What do you need, Jeanne? | 你想要什么 Jeanne? |
[43:36] | Actually, Allen is going up to Portland this weekend. | 事实上 这个周末Allen会去波特兰 |
[43:40] | He’s gonna make a bid for a job.He said he’d take me. | 他打算带我一起去那边看看 |
[43:42] | It would do me so much good to get out of here. | 能离开这儿对我来讲是很大件事 |
[43:45] | -Allen?Allen? | -是的 Yeah. |
[43:48] | -Allen啊?Allen? -嗯哼 Uh huh. | |
[43:52] | Can you watch Cody this weekend? Please… | 你能不能周末帮我照看Cody 拜托 |
[43:55] | I was hoping to have the weekend to myself. | 这个周末我已经安排给自己了 |
[43:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[43:59] | Who are you fucking? | 你在跟谁上床? |
[44:01] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么! |
[44:03] | Come on, I saw you gazing out the window. | 拜托 我看见你望着窗户发呆的样子了 |
[44:06] | I know it’s not Tori.Who is it? | 我知道不是Tori 是谁? |
[44:09] | Nobody? | 没人? |
[44:11] | Well I guess you’re free then. | 那你就该有空了 |
[44:15] | Come on, Zach. You’re all I’ve got. | Zach 你是我唯一可指望的了 |
[44:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[44:32] | Hey. Everything cool? | 嘿 一切好吗? |
[44:35] | Yeah… | 是的 还好 |
[44:37] | What are you doing? | 那你在干嘛? |
[44:40] | Going to work. | 我等下就去上班 |
[44:43] | Come on over tonight. I’ll cook steaks. | 今晚来我这儿吧 我做牛排 |
[44:47] | Uh… I can’t. | 呃 不行 |
[44:49] | Come on. I’ll make margaritas. | 来啦 我会调配龙舌酒 |
[44:52] | Strong ones. | 烈性的哦 |
[44:55] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[44:56] | No one. | 没谁 |
[44:58] | Hold on. | 别挂 |
[45:00] | So you can do it, right? | 那你就是有空了对吧 |
[45:02] | I gotta tell Allen. | 我得给Allen答复 |
[45:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[45:08] | Cool, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[45:15] | Shaun, I can’t. | Sean 我去不了 |
[45:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[45:17] | Jeanne’s leaving for the weekend and I gotta watch Cody. | Jeanne周末要出去 我得帮她照看Cody |
[45:20] | So bring him. | 带他一起啊 |
[45:21] | No. | 不行 |
[45:22] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[45:26] | You don’t care? | 你不介意? |
[45:28] | No! That kid’s great. | 当然不 那孩子很棒 |
[45:29] | He says some funny shit. | 他说话有趣极了 |
[45:31] | Look, I’m turning the grill on at 8. | 约会有他会很好玩的 |
[45:37] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[45:44] | Come on, dude. | 来 伙计 |
[45:51] | I like these!I like these! | 我要这个 我要这个 |
[45:55] | Nah, you don’t want those. | 不好 你不需要那个 |
[46:01] | I think you should get these. | 我觉得你该穿这个 |
[46:03] | But I want real shoes. | 但我喜欢刚才那个 |
[46:04] | But these are way cooler. | 可这个更酷哦 |
[46:07] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[46:08] | Alright, let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[46:15] | Hey! Ankle biter! What’s up man, how are ya? | 嘿 舅舅家的小魔怪 你好吗? |
[46:18] | Are you hungry? | 你…饿了吗? |
[46:21] | Starving! | 饿死啦 |
[46:22] | Starving? What would you like for dinner? | 饿死了啊 晚饭想吃什么? |
[46:25] | He’ll eat whatever. | 嘿 随便做点什么就可以 |
[46:27] | I don’t think I was asking him, was I? | 我好象没问他 是不是? |
[46:29] | -是 No. -我想也是 No, I don’t think so. | |
[46:32] | Cold ones are in the fridge. | 冰箱有冷饮 想喝什么? |
[46:34] | -你喝什么?What are you drinking? -红酒 我还有六瓶在酒柜里 Red. Larry had this sick bottle in the cellar. | |
[46:38] | I’ll try that. | 可以尝尝 |
[46:39] | Alright, cool. | 很好 |
[46:41] | Alright, buddy. Lay it on me.What you gonna have for dinner tonight? | 好 伙计 跟我说 你想吃些什么? |
[46:45] | Mac and Cheese | 麦肯奶酪 |
[46:47] | Ok. | 好 |
[46:48] | Hot dogs. | 热狗 |
[46:50] | Hot dogs? | 热狗! |
[46:51] | Pancakes with… | 还有…煎饼带… |
[46:56] | Chocolate chips. | 巧克力片的 |
[46:58] | Chocolate chips? Ok! | 带巧克力片的 好! |
[46:59] | and no vegetables. | 还有不要蔬菜 |
[47:00] | No vegetables?Are you sure? | 不要蔬菜? 你确定? |
[47:04] | Sure, sure? | 确定的确定? |
[47:05] | Ok. Alright, buddy. | 好吧 伙计 |
[47:07] | I want you to do me a favor… | 帮我个忙 |
[47:08] | Go look out at the ocean. | 到海边去 |
[47:10] | Beautiful waves coming in right now. | 好看的涨潮就要来了 |
[47:11] | I’m gonna make your dinner.Somehow. | 我来给你做饭 怎么搞 |
[47:15] | -我们现在还是在加州吗?Are we still in California? -是的 伙计Yeah, buddy. | |
[47:19] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[47:22] | I don’t think we have that stuff in the house. | 家里没他要吃的那些 |
[47:24] | Seriously, dude. Don’t worry about it. | 说真的 你不用操心 |
[47:26] | No, I want to. | 不 我愿意 |
[47:27] | Little kids are supposed to be spoiled. | 小孩子就该拿来宠的 |
[47:29] | Besides, I’ll be back in five minutes, ok? | 我5分钟后回来好吗 来… |
[47:32] | I’m gonna go check on him. | 我…过去看着他 |
[47:38] | Where did Jeanne say she was going? | Jeanne说她去哪儿? |
[47:40] | She’s going to Oregon. | 俄勒冈 |
[47:41] | She thinks there’s some job up there worth checking out. | 她说可能有工作机会过去看看 |
[47:46] | I admire what you’re doing for Cody. | 我很赞赏你为Cody做的 |
[47:48] | You don’t have to. | 其实你完全没必要 |
[47:51] | Yeah. I do. | 不 有必要 |
[47:55] | It’s a choice, Zach. | 你可以选择 Zach |
[47:58] | It’s family. | 我们是一家 |
[48:01] | I’m the only one left. | 我没得挑 |
[48:06] | You get that from your mom. | 这点你很像你母亲 |
[48:09] | Yeah, I know.Lucky me. | 是 我知道 笑我吧 |
[48:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[48:25] | What? | 怎么? |
[48:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[48:28] | I need to go check… | 我得去看看… |
[48:29] | He’s fine. He’s asleep. | 不要紧 他睡着了 没事的 |
[48:53] | He’s ok. Just come here. | 你们真的不留下过夜? |
[48:55] | You sure you guys don’t wanna stay? | 我不想他醒来发现自己在陌生地方 |
[48:57] | He doesn’t like waking up in strange places. | 我不在身边他会不习惯 |
[49:00] | Gets enough of that when I’m not around. | 好的 拿着这个 |
[49:02] | Take this. | 这是什么? |
[49:04] | What is it? | 加州艺术学院的申请表 |
[49:06] | CalArts application. | Sean 我不会再走这条路 |
[49:08] | Shaun, I’m not going down this road again. | 拿着 |
[49:13] | Take it. | 谢谢今晚的款待 |
[49:16] | Thanks for tonight. | 晚安 |
[49:19] | Ok. | 拜 |
[51:59] | So you gonna head back up to L.A. soon? | 你马上就回洛杉矶吗? |
[52:02] | I’m pretty happy here. | 在这儿我很开心 |
[52:09] | Hey… why don’t you come with me? | 嘿 你干嘛不跟我一起走? |
[52:12] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 好啊 |
[52:13] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[52:17] | You could come with me.I live right near CalArts. | 我们一起走 我住的离加州艺术学院很近 |
[52:30] | You’re so beautiful. | 你很美 |
[52:32] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[52:35] | Hey, learn to take a compliment. | 你需要学习接受赞美 |
[52:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:46] | So glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这儿 |
[52:48] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[52:52] | Yo, bro. What do you know! | 哟 老哥 你在哪儿? |
[52:54] | Gabe! Gabe! | |
[52:55] | Come on, come on! | 快 快 |
[52:56] | Shaunypoo! | Seanny男孩 |
[52:59] | Your little brother Gabe’s back! | Gabe回来啦 |
[53:03] | Where’s my princess big brother? | 我的娇滴老大哥在哪儿? |
[53:06] | What? You got a guy in thereyou slut? | 你在留男人睡觉吗? |
[53:09] | No! | 没 |
[53:10] | Ooohh, a girl? | 噢 女人? |
[53:11] | Yeah, right! | 嗯啊 |
[53:15] | Did I interrupt your beating off, or what? | 你干嘛这么鬼祟? |
[53:17] | No, I was sleeping. | 我在睡觉! |
[53:18] | Sleeping?With the door locked? | 睡觉? 锁着门睡? |
[53:21] | Ok, weirdo… | Ok 怪胎 |
[53:22] | hey, come here dude! | 噢嘿 过来 老弟 |
[53:24] | -见到你真好 老哥- Good to see you too, bro. -我也是I missed you so much. | |
[53:28] | There it is, yeah. | 你可回来啦 |
[53:32] | Dude, so what are you doing here man? | 伙计 你怎么还在这儿? |
[53:34] | I thought you were moving into your new place this week. | 我以为这周你会搬去新地方 |
[53:35] | No, no. | 没 还没 |
[53:36] | The thought of… | 可能我觉得… |
[53:38] | moving into an empty place is just depressing, you know? | 搬去新地方 让人觉得沉闷 |
[53:41] | Yeah? Well it’s pretty empty here. | 是吗? 这儿也没什么东西啊 |
[53:45] | You doing alright? | 你没事吧? |
[53:46] | Yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 没事 |
[53:47] | -你确定?You sure? -嗯 Yeah! | |
[53:48] | I heard it was pretty tough there for a while. | 我听说那段时间你很难过 |
[53:50] | Yeah, it was tough. | 是很难过 |
[53:52] | Well don’t worry, Romeo. You’ll find a new one. | 别担心 罗密欧 你会找到新男友的 |
[53:54] | Yeah, thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[53:56] | So, you ready to hang up your pink Gucci suit and come bail out with your real friends? | 那你准备好换上粉红Gucci衫和几个铁哥们一起去玩了吗? |
[54:00] | Yeah, ok. | 好啊 没问题 |
[54:01] | Right on, I’ll call Zach. | 我给Zach打电话 |
[54:02] | Ok, good. | 好啊 你决定 |
[54:05] | Who was that? | 那是谁? |
[54:07] | June’s probably cleaning today. | June可能今天来打扫过 |
[54:10] | But June comes on Tuesdays. | 但是June一般周二才来 |
[54:13] | Yes she does. | 好像是哦 |
[54:15] | Pool guy? I dunno. | 可怜的家伙 我不知 |
[54:20] | You ok? | 你还好吗? |
[54:21] | -嗯 Yeah. -你看上去像吓傻了 Yeah? You look a bit freaked out. | |
[54:22] | No, I’m just tired. | 没有 我只是累了 |
[54:24] | -好吧Alright. -只是累了 Just tired. | |
[54:25] | There anything good to eat in the fridge or is it stocked with low-carb fag food cos I’m fucking starving man. | 我得去搜刮冰箱看有什么垃圾食品 我他妈饿坏了 |
[54:30] | Just a lot of fag food. | 里面一堆垃圾食品 |
[54:35] | Yo, burger boy. | 哟 汉堡男孩 |
[54:38] | What up? | 怎么啦? |
[54:42] | What are you doing down here? | 你怎么在这儿? |
[54:43] | Cherie’s back in town for the weekend. Told her I’d come down. | 呃 Sheri回来过周末 我跟她说来我那儿… |
[54:47] | I thought there’s plenty of pussy in S.B. | 是吗 我还以为私校里有大把的小妞 |
[54:51] | Oh yeah. But the girls there are fucking teases man. | 是 可她们太爱吊你胃口 |
[54:54] | Whatever. Party’s on for tonight. | 不扯了 派对在周五晚上 |
[54:56] | Everyone’s coming. | 一堆人要来 |
[54:57] | We’ll go grab a quick surf sesh… | 我们去玩急速冲浪 |
[54:59] | and get started. | 现在就去? |
[55:00] | I’m not off for another half hour. | 半小时后我才有空 |
[55:02] | No worries. I already fixed your spare board. | 很好 谁把冲浪板修好了? |
[55:05] | The one you’ve been keeping at the house. | 你留在我家那个 我回来发现已经修好了 |
[55:09] | I saw it out back and I fixed it. Grabbed it, patched it all up… | 装了护垫 打过蜡 |
[55:12] | Oh yeah… that board. Man, I left that there a while ago. | 噢 那个啊 我放那儿好久了 |
[55:17] | Whatever.So I’ll see you around five tonight? | 随便啦 那5点钟见了? |
[55:19] | -好的 Ok. -很好 Alright, cool. | |
[55:22] | Nice shirt, by the way. | T恤不错 |
[55:36] | Dude, so what’s the latest? | 最近有什么新闻? |
[55:37] | Are you and Tori really over this time? | 你和Tori真的没戏了? |
[55:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[55:42] | Glad to hear it. It’s about time. | 很高兴听到 也是时候了 |
[55:45] | So what are you doing then?Just playing the field? | 那你最近怎么过的?开始打野战了? |
[55:49] | I talked to a bunch of people and no one sees you anywhere. | 这儿随手一抓就有大把小妞 |
[55:51] | Everyone’s gone man. | 大家都走了 |
[55:54] | Yo, there he is! | 噢 你们在这儿 |
[55:56] | You lasted pretty long out there, old man. | 终于到户外活动了啊 老人家 |
[56:01] | My big bro on a longboard. | 噢 我的老哥与长板 |
[56:04] | Never thought I’d see the day. | 从没想过会有这么一天 |
[56:06] | Give me 10 years and call me back about that. | 是吗 过个十年你再跟我说这句 |
[56:10] | Yeah, right. I’ll never be on a longboard. Ever. | 是吗 我从没滑过长板(长板一般是慢划和初学者用) |
[56:14] | Alright, I’m getting beers. | 我都感到难为情 |
[56:20] | What’s up, babe? | 怎样 宝贝? |
[56:20] | Shaun… | Sean 你! |
[56:25] | Shaun, just chill. | Sean 收敛些 |
[56:46] | Hey, Codes. | 嘿 Cods |
[56:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[56:54] | Cody, go to your room for a second. | Cody 你先回房间待会儿 |
[57:06] | Please tell me that he’s just confused. | 告诉我你只是有些困惑 |
[57:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[57:11] | Zach, why didn’t you tell me? | Zach 为什么你不跟我说? |
[57:12] | Tell you what? | 说什么? |
[57:15] | Ok, your confusion is one thing… | Ok 你的困惑是一回事 |
[57:18] | But bringing Cody into this is just totally fucked. | 但把Cody也牵扯进来就太操蛋了 |
[57:21] | I didn’t bring him to anything! | 我没把他牵扯到任何里面! |
[57:22] | -你带他去见Sean!You brought him to Shaun! -他喜欢Sean!He likes Shaun! | |
[57:25] | Shaun’s better than… | Sean好过那个… |
[57:25] | You know what, forget it.It’s not about Shaun, it’s about us. | 不说那个了 不关Sean的事这是关于我们 |
[57:29] | It is about our family. | 关于我们家 |
[57:32] | What about it? | 有什么关系? |
[57:33] | Cody lost his father. He needs you. He needs a positive man in his life. | Cody失去了父亲 他需要你 他需要一个正面的男人做楷模 |
[57:38] | I’m sorry I’m no Allen. | 对不起 我不是Allen |
[57:40] | You don’t know shit. He’s a little kid. | 你什么都不懂 他只是个孩子 |
[57:45] | He’s not gonna understand this. | 他不会明白你那些 |
[57:47] | You mother of the fucking year now? | 在经过他妈的这么几年后? |
[57:49] | Oh fuck you. | 噢 去你妈的 |
[57:50] | He’d be lost without me! | 没有我你早成什么样了 |
[57:52] | Fuck you, Zach! | 去你妈的 Zach |
[57:53] | Zach, are you trying to fuck up our family? | Zach 你想把这个家搞垮么? |
[57:55] | Yeah, Jeanne.That’s what I’m trying to do. | 是啊 Jeanne 这就是我想做的 |
[57:58] | You know? Cody has a sense of family because of me. | 要知道Cody是因为我才知道什么叫家的 |
[58:01] | Mom died and I got the family fucking gene. | 妈妈死后我遗传了那该死的基因 |
[58:03] | Oh, I see. So it’s the ‘family’ gene that’s making you run off and have your big gay wedding? | 哦 是家里的基因让你在外面搞同志的? |
[58:09] | You gonna make the family proud? | 你让这个家感到骄傲了? |
[58:12] | Is that what you’re scared of? | 你在害怕什么? |
[58:13] | This isn’t about Shaun, or me. | 这跟Sean或者我无关 |
[58:18] | This is about you being left. | 这是关于你被抛弃 |
[58:20] | I’m the only one who hasn’t run off on you. | 而我是唯一没扔下你不管的人 |
[58:25] | Sweet. | 真贴心啊 |
[58:28] | But go ahead, judge me. | 继续啊 继续羞辱我啊 |
[58:30] | I don’t care. You know? You’re right. | 我无所谓 你说对了 |
[58:32] | Yeah, guys have left me. | 没错 男人一个个抛弃我 |
[58:34] | But, Zach, now you are just a Summer fuck, ok? | 但是Zach 现在你完全就是个混球 |
[58:39] | You’ve reduced yourself to a little piece of ass | 你跑去干男人的屁眼 好棒啊 |
[58:42] | so, bravo! You are doing really well for yourself. | 你对自己真不错啊 |
[58:45] | Do you think that is a good upbringing for him? | 你有想过这会给他带来什么吗? |
[58:49] | -我有Yes. -有吗? Do you? | |
[58:50] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 不知道 |
[58:52] | Well… if it is do you think you’d have to hide it from me, from Gabe, from Tori? | 如果你有想过 你觉得会需要对我对Gabe 对Tori隐瞒么? |
[58:56] | I don’t know!I don’t fucking know, ok? | 不 不 我不知道 行了吗? |
[59:03] | I just want what’s best for Cody. | 我只想知道什么对Cody最好 |
[59:08] | Well so do I! | 我也是 |
[59:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:02] | Oh God. | 上帝 |
[1:00:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:00:14] | I need some time. | 我需要点时间 |
[1:00:17] | I just don’t know if this is really what I want. | 我不知道这是不是我想要的 |
[1:00:21] | Seems like what you want. | 看上去像是你想要的 |
[1:00:24] | I just don’t know if this is what I want. | 我不知道这个… |
[1:00:26] | For good. | 可不可以持久 |
[1:00:31] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:00:33] | It’s not as easy for me as it is for you. | 这对我并不像你那样轻松 |
[1:00:35] | You know, this is all totally new to me. | 我对这完全陌生 |
[1:00:38] | We’ll get through the Gabe thing… | 我们可以搞定Gabe… |
[1:00:40] | No it’s not that, Shaun. | 不 不是那个 Sean |
[1:00:41] | You just don’t get it, ok? | 你不明白 |
[1:00:42] | 我不能要什么就提出什么 I can’t just take whatever I want. 我的生活不是那样 My life is not like that. | |
[1:00:45] | You’ll never get what you want unless you take it. | 你永远不知道要什么 除非你提出来 |
[1:00:48] | Take it… | 提出来? |
[1:00:49] | 你和Gabe习惯了指着什么提要求You and Gabe have always been able to point and take. 当然没问题No questions asked. | |
[1:00:54] | You don’t realize it’s not like that for other people.It’s fucking ignorant. | 你不懂别人的生活不是那样 这真他妈的无知 |
[1:00:57] | Oh and you and Jeanne just blame everyone elsebecause you can’t do anything for yourselves? | 噢 那你和Jeanne就整天埋怨别人 因为你没法替自己着想? |
[1:01:01] | What do you call that? | 你管这叫什么? |
[1:01:09] | Look… fuck! | 听我说 操 |
[1:01:13] | Why are you doing this? | 你干嘛这么对自己? |
[1:01:16] | Don’t go all emotional and faggy on me, ok? | 因为我是个情绪化的同志 Ok? |
[1:01:18] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:22] | I’m sick of being your childhood wet dream, Shaun. | 我厌恶了做你的梦中情人 Sean |
[1:01:26] | Find another fucking fantasy! | 你另外找人性幻想去 |
[1:01:27] | You know what? You’re a fucking coward! | 知道吗 你是他妈的懦夫 |
[1:01:29] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[1:01:30] | You’re a fucking coward. | 你是懦夫 |
[1:01:32] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[1:01:34] | Get out! | 出去! |
[1:01:58] | We’re closed! | 我们打烊了 |
[1:02:06] | What’s up, bro? | 怎么了 老兄 |
[1:02:07] | Good, brother. | 好啊 伙计 |
[1:02:09] | I’m so hungover… | 妈的 我酒现在还没醒 |
[1:02:13] | Kitchen’s closed.Do you want a coffee? | 厨房收了 要不要来杯咖啡? |
[1:02:15] | Yes, please. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:02:18] | So what’s up? | 你还好吧 |
[1:02:20] | I’m taking off later today.Never saw you leave last night. | 你没说一声就走了 昨晚没见你离开 |
[1:02:28] | -那么…So… -那么?So? | |
[1:02:35] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你不告诉我? |
[1:02:38] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[1:02:41] | I don’t care… at all. | 我不介意 一点也不 |
[1:02:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你说什么 |
[1:02:51] | Have you always known? | 你一直…都知道吗? |
[1:02:53] | Seriously, dude. | 说真的 伙计 |
[1:03:00] | Ok | Ok. |
[1:03:04] | The fact that it’s my brother is totally weird. | 其实上是我老哥怪的离谱 |
[1:03:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:03:08] | No, like… | 不 就是… |
[1:03:10] | really really fucking weird. | 是很怪很怪那种 |
[1:03:12] | Alright, I got it.I’m sorry. | 好了 我懂了 对不起 |
[1:03:16] | Don’t be sorry. | 别说对不起 |
[1:03:17] | Don’t tell anyone, ok? | 别告诉别人 好吗? |
[1:03:20] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:03:23] | So are you going with other guys? | 这么说你有过其他男人了? |
[1:03:24] | No! | 不是 |
[1:03:26] | I heard they give better head.They give better head, don’t they? | 听说他们口技更好 他们口技是不是更好? |
[1:03:28] | Dude, stop! | 伙计 别说了 |
[1:03:29] | -Gabe | -他们做深喉吗?Do they swallow? |
[1:03:34] | Do you think he’s hot? | 门外那个性感吗? |
[1:03:36] | Shut the fuck up, dude! | 给我他妈闭嘴! |
[1:03:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:03:44] | -那么 你昨晚去哪儿了So, where’d you go last night? -睡我车里了I slept in my car. | |
[1:03:49] | Why didn’t you just crash at mine? | 你为什么不来我家? |
[1:03:52] | This doesn’t have to change things. | 这不一定改变什么 |
[1:03:55] | Doesn’t change things?You’re right, Gabe. | 不会改变什么? 你说得对 Gabe |
[1:03:58] | I used to be the guy you came and talked to, remember? | 我是你之前倾吐的对象 记得吗? |
[1:04:00] | Before Shaun. | 在Sean之前? |
[1:04:02] | This isn’t exactly easy on me. | 这对我来讲也不轻松 |
[1:04:05] | This isn’t easy on you, right? | 你不轻松 没错 |
[1:04:08] | You know what? It’s over anyway.So just leave it, dude. | 算了 已经结束就别再提了 |
[1:04:12] | I’ve gotta clean up and you’ve gotta leave. | 我还要收拾 你得走了 |
[1:04:26] | Hey, we’re still bros, alright? | 我们还是兄弟对吗? |
[1:04:28] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[1:04:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:05:39] | Can I please just come in and crash? | 我能进来蹭一晚吗? |
[1:06:11] | Jeanne | Jeanne? |
[1:06:13] | What? | 什么事? |
[1:06:14] | Have you seen my portfolio?I can’t find it anywhere. | 你看见我的材料了吗? 我到处都找不到 |
[1:06:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:06:17] | The portfolio I was putting together for CalArts. | 我申请加州艺术学院的材料 |
[1:06:19] | No, I haven’t seen it. | 没 我没看见 |
[1:06:23] | -今天几号?What’s today? -好象30号 I think the 30th. | |
[1:06:26] | Fuck! | 操! |
[1:06:29] | Zachy, what are you doing?They turned you down. | Zach 你干嘛 他们不是拒掉你了吗? |
[1:06:32] | Why do you wanna put yourself through that again? | 为什么还要再经历一回? |
[1:06:35] | I just thought I’d give it another shot, you know? | 只是想再给自己一次机会 知道吗? |
[1:06:37] | Well don’t bother. That place is full of rich kid painters and they’re all gonna end up working at art stores anyway. | 别费神了 那里到处是有钱小孩画画最后通过关系摆进艺术店铺里面 |
[1:06:42] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 可能吧 |
[1:06:43] | They’re hiring at the Ocenette.Do you want me to put in a good word? | 海洋馆招人 要我帮你说句好话吗? |
[1:06:48] | It’s a good job. | 这工作不错啊 |
[1:06:49] | -有钱进账We could use the money. -好吧 | |
[1:07:04] | How come we never see Shaun anymore? | 为什么我们再也没见到Sean了? |
[1:07:09] | Sometimes that happens, Cody.People leave sometimes. | 有时候就这样 Cody 人们离开 |
[1:07:13] | Why did he leave? | 他们为什么要离开? |
[1:07:18] | It’s complicated. A grown-up thing. | 很复杂 大人的事 |
[1:07:22] | 就算他离开 我们还能跟他打招呼吗?Can we say hi to him even though he left? 他好酷哦He was cool. | |
[1:07:28] | No.Sometimes people leave and never come back. | 不 有时人走了就再也不回来 |
[1:07:32] | Like my daddy? | 像我爸爸? |
[1:07:34] | Yes, Cody. Like your daddy. | 是啊 Cody 就像你爸爸 |
[1:07:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:07:42] | Hey, Jeanne. | 嘿 Jeanne |
[1:07:44] | Rick is on today and he’s a nightmare.So steer clear. | 我得去陪他 他心情不好 让你知道一下 |
[1:07:47] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[1:07:48] | Hey, Cody. Are you ready? | 走吧 Cody |
[1:07:51] | Give me your pen. | 把笔给我 |
[1:07:55] | Bye, kiddo. | 再见 小家伙 |
[1:10:12] | You have 1 new message. | “您有一通新留言” |
[1:10:14] | Hey, Zach. It’s Kelly Burke, from CalArts. | 嘿 Zach 加州艺术学院的Cody Burke |
[1:10:17] | I got your portfolio and your application. | 我收到了你的申请材料 |
[1:10:19] | Kinda surprised to see that you applied again. | 有些惊讶看到你又申请 |
[1:10:21] | But really happy that you did. | 但很高兴你这么做了 |
[1:10:23] | So I returned the portfolio to the Ocean Beach address that you sent it from. | 我按照你给的海滨地址回了信 |
[1:10:27] | There’s a couple of things I need to go over with you before I can continue with it. | 不过在继续评估前还需要你来面试一趟 |
[1:10:30] | So give me a call when you get this. | 听到留言请回电话给我 |
[1:10:32] | I’m at extension 20 and I hope to hear from you.Alright, take care. | 我在20号楼 期待你回音 保重身体 |
[1:10:37] | To replay, press 4. To erase, press 7.To return this call, press 8. To save, press 9. | “重播请按4 删除请按7 回电请按8 保存请按9” |
[1:10:45] | To hear all other options, press star. | “需要其他服务请按星号键” |
[1:11:06] | Jeanne, get up!Get up! | Jeanne 起床了 起床了 |
[1:11:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:11:12] | Sleeping. | 睡觉啊 |
[1:11:14] | Yeah, with some help. | 是吗 通过药物? |
[1:11:18] | Wait, Zach, wait. | 等等 Zach 等等 |
[1:11:21] | Allen got that job. | Allen拿到那份工作了 |
[1:11:23] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[1:11:25] | In Portland and I gotta go with him. | 在波特兰 我得和他一起去 |
[1:11:30] | I can make good money there. | 他们给的工资很高 |
[1:11:35] | But they don’t take kids. | 但他们不让带小孩 |
[1:11:38] | What do you mean they don’t take kids? | 什么叫”不让带小孩”? |
[1:11:40] | I don’t know. They just don’t take kids. | 我不知道 他们就是不接收小孩 |
[1:11:48] | Allen’s not really into it anyway. | 况且Allen也不是很喜欢小孩 |
[1:11:55] | Cody’s gonna have to stay here with you and Papi… | Cody可能得跟你和爸爸一直待这儿… |
[1:12:00] | At least until we get set up. | 至少等我安顿下来 |
[1:12:02] | With me and dad for how long? | 那是多久? |
[1:12:04] | I dunno. Six months… a year maybe? | 我不清楚 六个月 也许是一年 |
[1:12:09] | You know he can’t stay with dad. | 你知道我跟爸爸合不来 |
[1:12:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:12:20] | But he can’t come with me. | 可他们不能跟着我 |
[1:12:26] | Zach, the Oceanette is not cutting it.I can make three times that up there. | Zach 海滨离我们那儿没多远我可以抽时间回来 |
[1:12:43] | Is there any more? | 还有吗? |
[1:12:47] | Well I’m full, do you want mine? | 我吃饱了 要我的吗? |
[1:12:48] | Yeah. | 可以吗? |
[1:12:50] | I do. | 我还饿呢 |
[1:12:52] | You like it? | 喜欢吃吗? |
[1:12:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:12:56] | – Mom? – Yeah. | |
[1:12:58] | Can I go to Oregon too? | 我能跟你们去俄勒冈吗? |
[1:13:04] | Cody, I told you.You gotta stay here | Cody 我跟你说过你得留下 |
[1:13:06] | and keep your uncle Zach company so he doesn’t get lonely. | 陪着Zach舅舅 这样他才不会寂寞 |
[1:13:11] | Can you do that for mommy? | 你能为妈妈做这事吗? |
[1:13:21] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:13:23] | No, he’s not here. | 不 他不在 |
[1:14:24] | Hey, monkey. | 嘿 小猴子 |
[1:14:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:14:31] | I got in. | 我被录取了 |
[1:14:33] | What? | 什么? |
[1:14:34] | To CalArts, they took me back. | 加州艺术学院 他们又要我了 |
[1:14:40] | I don’t know how I’ll do it. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[1:14:41] | You’ll have to figure out a way. | 你会找到办法的 |
[1:14:43] | If you pass it up You’ll be stuck here. | 你会朝前看 不再困在这儿 |
[1:14:46] | I don’t feel stuck here. | 我没觉得被困 |
[1:14:48] | Yes you do. | 不 你有 |
[1:14:52] | Jeanne wants to go to Oregon. | Jeanne要去俄勒冈 |
[1:14:54] | Maybe she’ll have to stay. | 那你也不必留下 |
[1:14:56] | Cody is her responsibility. | 照顾Cody是她的责任 |
[1:15:00] | I can’t leave him. | 我不能留下他 |
[1:15:03] | Figure it out. | 会有办法的 |
[1:15:05] | Cheer up! | 开心点 |
[1:15:07] | Can we just celebrate? | 我们就不能庆祝一下吗? |
[1:15:15] | There’s something I really need to tell you. | 有件事我要跟你说 |
[1:15:19] | I already know. | 我早知道了 |
[1:15:22] | I’ve known for a while. | 知道有一段时间了 |
[1:15:28] | You are the only reason I wish I wasn’t. | 如果我希望自己不是 那全是因为你 |
[1:15:31] | None of this other shit matters. | 知道吗 其他都不重要 |
[1:15:37] | But what really sucks… | 但我们搞砸了 |
[1:15:40] | Is that I’ve always wanted to be everything to you. | 我一直希望成为你要的全部 |
[1:15:47] | Always dreamed of providing you with anything you ever wanted or needed. | 做梦都想满足你所有想要的 需要的 |
[1:15:55] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗? |
[1:15:57] | Oh come on… | 拜托 |
[1:15:58] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[1:15:59] | He’s a good guy, Zach. | 他是个好男人 Zach |
[1:16:04] | You don’t belong to people forever. | 你不能永远都考虑别人 |
[1:16:09] | Then why bother? | 那还问这个做什么? |
[1:16:11] | Isn’t it worth it? | 这样值得吗? |
[1:16:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:16:20] | – Tori. – Yeah? | |
[1:16:24] | Can I stay with you just for the night? | 我可以住你那儿吗?就今晚 |
[1:16:27] | I have nowhere else to go and I can’t face Jeanne. | 我没地方去 我没法面对Jeanne |
[1:16:31] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[1:16:34] | But you can’t fuck me. | 但你休想上我 |
[1:16:37] | Come on… | 得了 |
[1:17:41] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[1:17:46] | You say something. | 你先说 |
[1:17:48] | Student was bad.Made bad judgment call. | 学生表现很糟 我指那晚发飙 |
[1:17:53] | Now see truth. | 我没能看透 |
[1:17:59] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[1:18:02] | Getting warmer… | 感觉热点了没? |
[1:18:04] | Colder… | 冷了? |
[1:18:09] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[1:18:15] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:18:22] | You’d better be. | 你最好是 |
[1:18:28] | You sent in my application? | 你帮我寄的申请材料? |
[1:18:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:18:41] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[1:18:43] | What changed? | 什么改变了? |
[1:18:47] | I did. | 我变了 |
[1:18:51] | Will you help me? | 你愿意帮我吗? |
[1:18:54] | You serious? | 你说真的? |
[1:18:57] | Of course.Anything. | 当然 任何事 |
[1:19:00] | Anything? | 任何事? |
[1:19:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:19:06] | I got in. | 我被录取了 |
[1:19:08] | -太好了 Full ride. -我就知道Yes! I knew it! | |
[1:19:10] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吧? |
[1:19:12] | Yeah, I really wanna go this time. | 这次我真想去 |
[1:19:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:19:16] | I turned down the scholarship before. | 上次是我拒绝了奖学金 |
[1:19:22] | My mom… Cody… everything. It just couldn’t work out. | 妈妈 Cody 一切一切 我没法兼顾到 |
[1:19:27] | I never told anyone. | 我没告诉过别人 |
[1:19:33] | I really wanna go this time. | 这次我真的想去 |
[1:19:36] | And you did say you lived close. | 而且 你说过住的很近 |
[1:19:42] | Well then let’s do it. | 好吧 咱们说定了 |
[1:19:44] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | |
[1:19:48] | I’m so proud of you, man. So proud. | 我为你骄傲 伙计 我为你骄傲 |
[1:20:25] | -Sean Shaun! | -嘿 小家伙Hey, kiddo… |
[1:20:27] | Allen, take Cody inside, ok? | Allen 把Cody带进屋好吗? |
[1:20:32] | Zach, what is he doing here? | Zach 你带他来做什么? |
[1:20:39] | What? Are you bailing on me? | 你是想背弃我吗? |
[1:20:40] | Bailing? | 背弃? |
[1:20:42] | Jeanne, you’re the one leaving your son! | Jeanne 你才是离开你孩子的那个 |
[1:20:46] | If you don’t like this option then just stay. | 如果你不喜欢这个选择 你可以留下啊 |
[1:20:48] | Five more minutes! | 我只等5分钟 |
[1:20:49] | Jesus, Cody. Shut the fuck up you… | Cody 给我他妈闭嘴 |
[1:20:51] | Dont you ever talk to him like that! | 你怎么敢这么跟他说话… |
[1:20:53] | -Zach! -Allen! | |
[1:20:57] | Take a walk baby, please? For me. Please… | 宝贝 就当是为我好吗 为我? 求求你 |
[1:21:00] | Ok, ok. | 好吧 |
[1:21:04] | – Zach, what the fuck! | 别激动Easy, easy. |
[1:21:11] | Jesus Christ. | 我的上帝 |
[1:21:16] | I’m gonna go inside and check on him. | 我进去看看Allen |
[1:21:32] | Shaun is really great, Jeanne. | Sean是很好的人 Jeanne |
[1:21:34] | He really cares about Cody… and me. | 他真的关心Cody和我 |
[1:21:42] | If he can’t be with you, this is the next best thing. | 那男人要不能跟你一起 其实会是件好事 |
[1:21:47] | I’m gonna make it work. | 我们会处得很好 |
[1:21:57] | Jeanne, take a look around. | Jeanne看看周围吧 |
[1:22:00] | Every kid should be so lucky. | 每个小孩都该享有幸福 |
[1:22:07] | What else could you possibly want for him? | 除了这个你还想他什么呢? |
[1:22:16] | I got into CalArts. | 我被加州艺术学院录取了 |
[1:22:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:22:24] | You know? | 你知道? |
[1:22:25] | Were you gonna tell me? | 你没打算跟我说? |
[1:22:30] | They told me that you turned it down last time. | 他们说上次是你拒掉他们 |
[1:22:33] | I’m not going to again. | 这次我不会了 |
[1:22:37] | No, you shouldn’t. | 是的 你不该 |
[1:22:42] | He’ll be fine with us… | 要么接受我们 |
[1:22:45] | Or stay, it’s your choice. | 要么留下 你自己选择 |
[1:22:50] | Zach, if this thing with Allen doesn’t work out… | Zach 要是这次跟Allen离开不如预期 |
[1:22:55] | It’s best that he’s here with you. | 留下跟你一起才是对他最好的 |
[1:23:00] | He’s in good hands I promise. | 照顾好自己 你保证 |
[1:23:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:23:39] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:24:56] | =剧终 谢谢观赏= |