英文名称:Sherlock Holmes
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:39] | Head cocked to the left. | 向左边击打头部 |
[01:40] | Partial deafness in ear. | 部分听力丧失 |
[01:42] | First point of attack. | 此为第一处攻击 |
[01:46] | Two, throat. Paralyze the vocal cords, | 第二处 喉咙 使声带麻痹 |
[01:47] | Stop screaming. | 使其无法叫喊 |
[01:49] | Three, got to be a heavy drinker. | 第三处 此人必是酒鬼 |
[01:51] | Floating the rib to the liver. | 猛击肋骨压迫肝脏 |
[01:53] | Four, finally, drag the left leg. | 第四处 最后 拉住左腿 |
[01:55] | Fist the patella. | 击打膝盖骨 |
[01:57] | Summary prognosis: conscious 90 seconds | 预测结果 90秒内仍有意识 |
[02:00] | Martial efficacy: Quarter of an hour at best. | 动作功效 至多一刻钟 |
[02:02] | Full faculty recovery: unlikely. | 完全恢复 不可能 |
[03:17] | – I like the hat. – I just picked it up. | -我喜欢这帽子 -我刚捡的 |
[03:21] | You remember your revolver? | 你带左轮手枪了吗 |
[03:22] | I knew I’d forgotten something. | 我就知道我忘了点什么 |
[03:24] | – I thought I’d left the stove on. – You did. | -我以为我忘关炉子了 -你是忘了 |
[03:29] | I think that’s quite enough. | 我觉得可以了 |
[03:32] | You’re a doctor, after all. | 要知道 你才是医生 |
[03:39] | Always nice to see you, Watson. | 见到你总是很高兴 华生 |
[03:44] | Where is the Inspector? | 巡察官在哪 |
[03:46] | He’s getting his troops lined up. | 他正在调配自己的警员 |
[03:48] | That could be all day. | 那估计要一整天才够 |
[04:48] | Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[04:51] | And his loyal dog. | 还有他忠实的走狗 |
[04:53] | Tell me, doctor | 告诉我 医生 |
[04:55] | As a medical man, have you enjoyed my work? | 作为医疗人士 你欣赏我的工作吗 |
[04:58] | Let me show you how much I’ve enjoyed it. | 我来告诉你我到底有多欣赏 |
[05:01] | Watson! Don’t! | 华生 不要 |
[05:07] | Observe. | 仔细看 |
[05:12] | How did you see that? | 你怎么看见的 |
[05:14] | Because I was looking for it. | 因为我找的就是它 |
[05:20] | Lord Blackwood! | 布莱克伍德公爵 |
[05:23] | You seem surprised. | 你好像很吃惊 |
[05:25] | I would say that the girl deserves our attention more than he. | 我觉得那女孩比他更需要我们的关注 |
[05:29] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[05:36] | Oh, I’d leave that alone if I were you, boyo. | 如果我是你我就不会去拿那个 伙计 |
[05:39] | Good lad. | 乖孩子 |
[05:41] | Impeccable timing, Lestrade. | 来的真是时候 莱斯特雷德 |
[05:45] | We’ve one for the doctor, | 这里有个人需要医生 |
[05:46] | And one for the rope. | 有个人需要被捆起来 |
[05:48] | – Clarky? – Sir. | -克拉奇 -长官 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1940个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:467个,六级词汇:247个,GRE词汇:281个,托福词汇:380个,考研词汇:510个,专四词汇:391个,专八词汇:87个, 所有生词标注共:883个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:50] | This woman needs a hospital immediately. | 这位女士需要马上救治 |
[05:52] | Put her in the back of the maraya. | 把她放到马车后面 |
[05:54] | Right lads, that’s it. | 好的伙计 就是这样 |
[06:01] | If you don’t mind. | 我自己会走 |
[06:05] | Get him out of my sights. | 赶快让他从我的视线里消失 |
[06:12] | And you were supposed to wait for my orders. | 你本应等候我的指令的 |
[06:15] | If I had, you’d be clearing up a corpse. | 如果那样 你现在只能来清理尸体 |
[06:18] | And chasing a rumor. | 还有阻止谣言的传播 |
[06:19] | Besides, the girl’s parents hired me, | 而且 那女孩的父母雇了我 |
[06:21] | Not the yard. | 而不是警察厅 |
[06:22] | Why they thought you’d require | 我不知道他们为什么会觉得 |
[06:24] | any assistance is beyond me | 你需要我的帮助 |
[06:26] | – Well, London will breathe a sigh of relief. – Indeed. | -整个伦敦都松了一口气 -的确 |
[06:29] | – Congratulations, Lestrade. – Bravo, Inspector. | -恭喜你 莱斯特雷德 -做得漂亮 巡察官 |
[06:32] | Have a cigar. | 来支雪茄 |
[06:34] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[06:35] | Cheese! | 茄子 |
[06:40] | Scotland Yard Catches Killer, | 伦敦警察厅捕获凶手 |
[06:41] | Sherlock Holmes aides police | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯协助警方 |
[06:43] | Sherlock Holmes | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[06:47] | Baker Street, N.W. | 贝克街 东南 |
[07:12] | 156 over 80. | 高压156低压80 |
[07:15] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[07:16] | My nerves have been the best in years, thanks to you. | 我的高血压这些年好多了 多亏你 |
[07:20] | Oh, tell me something, | 有件事问你 |
[07:21] | Your new premises, when you moving in? | 你准备什么时候搬到新家去 |
[07:25] | I should be moving within the week. | 应该这周内就搬 |
[07:27] | Cavendish place. | 在卡文迪许 |
[07:29] | And there will be a woman’s touch too. | 而且还会有一位女主人 |
[07:31] | – That’s marvelous. – Indeed. | -真是棒极了 -的确 |
[07:34] | Good God! | 我的老天 |
[07:37] | – This was gunfire! – No, no, no, no. | -是枪声 -不 不 不 |
[07:40] | Hammer and nail, wasn’t it? | 只是锤子和钉子的声音 不是吗 |
[07:42] | My colleagues, probably just… putting up a painting. | 是我的同事 他可能 正在挂一幅画 |
[07:46] | I’ll go and check. | 我去看看 |
[07:48] | – Your colleague? – Yes | -你的同事 -是的 |
[07:50] | He won’t be moving with you, will he? | 他不和你一起搬走吧 |
[07:53] | No, he won’t. | 是的 他不搬 |
[07:58] | Mrs. Hudson… | 哈德森太太 |
[07:59] | I won’t go in there by myself. | 我不会自己进去的 |
[08:00] | No one has got a gun in this house. | 从没有人把枪带进过这所房子里 |
[08:02] | You will not need to go in there at all. | 完全不需要你进去 |
[08:03] | Give me the paper. | 把报纸给我 |
[08:04] | What will I do when you leave, doctor? | 你走了我该怎么办 医生 |
[08:06] | He’ll have the whole house down! | 他会毁了整座房子的 |
[08:07] | He just needs another case, that’s all. | 他只是需要接一个案子而已 |
[08:09] | Couldn’t you have a longer engagement? | 你不能多留一阵吗 |
[08:11] | I smell gunpowder. It’s not right you know! | 我闻到了火药味 这不太对劲 |
[08:13] | Not in a domestic environment. | 不能在家里这样 |
[08:16] | Thank you, Captain Phillip. | 谢谢您 菲利普上尉 |
[08:18] | Perhaps a nice cup of tea… | 您也许可以去喝杯好茶 |
[08:20] | Same time next week. | 下周同一时间见 |
[08:23] | Come on, Captain. It’s quieter downstairs. | 去吧 上尉 楼下安静些 |
[08:25] | Mrs. Hudson? Bring something to cheer him up. | 哈德森太太 拿点让他提神的东西来 |
[08:37] | Permission to enter the armoury. | 请求进入兵工厂 |
[08:40] | Granted. | 准许进入 |
[08:44] | Watson, I am in the process of inventing a device | 华生 我正在研究一个可以 |
[08:47] | that depresses the sound of a gunshot. | 降低射击声音的装置 |
[08:52] | It’s not working. | 看来不管用 |
[08:55] | Oh, may I see that? | 我能看看吗 |
[09:04] | You know it’s been three months, since your last case? | 要知道你已经三个月没接任何案子了 |
[09:12] | Gently. Gently, Watson. Be gentle with me. | 慢点 慢点 华生 不要这样对我 |
[09:17] | Don’t you think it’s time you found another one. | 你应该再找些案件接一接了 |
[09:22] | I can’t but, agree. | 我不得不同意 |
[09:23] | My mind rebels techniques | 我的头脑要造反了 |
[09:24] | Give me problems, give me work. | 快给我问题 快给我工作 |
[09:27] | The sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[09:29] | – Paper. – Thank you. | -报纸 -谢谢 |
[09:32] | Let’s see then. There’s a letter here. | 那让我们看看 这有封信 |
[09:35] | From Mrs. Ramsey, of Queenspark. | 来自女皇园的拉姆西夫人 |
[09:38] | Her husband’s disappeared. | 她的丈夫失踪了 |
[09:39] | He’s in Belgium, with the scurry maid. | 他在比利时 和女仆私奔了 |
[09:42] | Is it November? | 已经十一月了吗 |
[09:44] | Yes, Holmes. Alright. | 是的 福尔摩斯 好吧 |
[09:46] | Lady Rathford reports… | 拉斯福德小姐说 |
[09:49] | Her emerald bracelet has disappeared. | 她的绿宝石手镯不见了 |
[09:52] | An insurance swindle. | 她只是想骗保 |
[09:53] | Lord Rathford likes fast women and slow ponies. | 拉斯福德公爵喜欢放荡的女人和慢马 |
[09:57] | I see you’re the attending physician, at Blackwood’s hanging. | 原来你是布莱克伍德绞刑后的验尸官 |
[10:00] | Yes | 是的 |
[10:01] | It was our last case together | 这是我们合作的最后一个案子 |
[10:02] | And I wanted to see it through to the end. | 我想要跟到最后 |
[10:12] | A Mr. Louis… | 有位路易斯先生 |
[10:13] | There’s only one case, that intrigues me at present. | 现在吸引我的只有一件案子 |
[10:16] | The curious case of Mrs. Hudson | 一件关于哈德森夫人的古怪案子 |
[10:18] | The absentee landlady. | 不上班的女房东 |
[10:20] | I’ve been studying her comings and goings | 我研究她的进进出出 |
[10:23] | And they appear most… sinister. | 一切皆显示她非常凶险 |
[10:24] | Tea, Mr. Holmes? | 喝茶吗 福尔摩斯先生 |
[10:27] | Is it poisoned, “Nanny”? | 是有毒的茶吗 保姆 |
[10:29] | There’s enough of that in you already. | 你身体里已经有足够多的毒素了 |
[10:31] | Don’t touch. Everything is in it’s proper place. | 别碰 所有东西都在它应该在地方 |
[10:33] | As per usual, “Nanny”. | 如往常一样 保姆 |
[10:37] | Oh, his killed a dog… again. | 他又把狗杀了 |
[10:40] | What have you done to, Gladston now? | 对你格拉斯顿做了什么 |
[10:42] | I was simply testing a new anesthetic. | 我只是在测试一种新的麻醉剂 |
[10:45] | He doesn’t mind. | 他并不介意 |
[10:49] | Holmes | 福尔摩斯 |
[10:50] | As your doctor… | 作为你的医生 |
[10:51] | He’ll be right as distributive in no time. | 他很快就可以供你调遣 |
[10:53] | As your friend… | 同时作为你的朋友 |
[10:56] | You’ve been in this room for two weeks. | 你已经在房间里待了两个星期 |
[10:58] | I insist, you have to get out. | 我坚持认为 你必须出门走走 |
[11:00] | There’s nothing of interest, for me, | 如今外面完全没有任何 |
[11:02] | out there on earth at all. | 让我感兴趣的事情 |
[11:03] | – So, you’re free this evening? – Absolutely. | -就是说 今晚你有空 -当然 |
[11:08] | – Dinner? – Wonderfull. | -共进晚餐 -好极了 |
[11:09] | – The Royal? – My favourite. | -皇家饭店餐厅 -我的最爱 |
[11:11] | Mary’s coming. | 玛丽也要来 |
[11:13] | – Not available. – You’re meeting her, Holmes! | -我没空 -你必须得见见她 福尔摩斯 |
[11:18] | Have you proposed yet? | 你向她求婚了吗 |
[11:20] | No, I haven’t found the right ring. | 没有 我还没找到合适的戒指 |
[11:21] | Oh, then it’s not official. | 那就是非正式的关系 |
[11:23] | It’s happening, whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 事实如此 |
[11:26] | 8:30, the Royal. | 8点30 皇家餐厅 |
[11:27] | – Wear a jacket. – You wear a jacket. | -穿好外套 -你穿好外套吧 |
[12:05] | Holmes! | 福尔摩斯 |
[12:08] | You’re early. | 你来得真早 |
[12:10] | Fashionably. | 最近流行 |
[12:12] | Miss Mary Morsten. | 玛丽·莫斯顿小姐 |
[12:14] | Oh my goodness. What a pleasure. | 天哪 见到您真荣幸 |
[12:17] | For the life of me, I don’t know | 站在我的角度 我真是不明白 |
[12:18] | why it’s taken him so long | 为什么他拖了那么久你才 |
[12:19] | to introduce us properly. | 正式安排我们两个见面 |
[12:21] | The pleasure is mine. | 是我的荣幸才对 |
[12:27] | It really is quite a thrill meeting you, Mr. Holmes. | 见到您真激动 福尔摩斯先生 |
[12:30] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说了不少关于您的事迹 |
[12:33] | I have a pile of detective novels at home… Collins, Poe. | 我家里有许多侦探小说 柯林斯 坡 |
[12:36] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[12:38] | It can seem a little | 尽管有时候情节 |
[12:39] | far-fetched though, at times. | 有些牵强附会 |
[12:41] | Making these grand assumptions out of tiny details. | 但都是根据微小的细节作出重要的假设 |
[12:43] | That’s not quite right is it? | 那并不完全对 是吗 |
[12:45] | In fact, the little details are by far, | 实际上 微小的细节至今为止 |
[12:47] | the most important. | 依旧是最重要的 |
[12:52] | – Take Watson… – I intend to. | -拿华生来说吧 -我正有此意 |
[12:57] | You see this walking stick, | 你看这根手杖 |
[12:58] | a rare African snake wood. | 用稀有的非洲蛇纹木做成 |
[13:00] | Hiding a blade | 暗藏匕首 |
[13:02] | If I turns out still, | 容我继续证实 |
[13:04] | few were rewarded to the veterans of the Afgan war, | 只有少许手杖曾被赠予阿富汗战争的老兵 |
[13:06] | So I can assume, | 那么我可以推测 |
[13:07] | he’s a decorated soldier. | 他是个获得过奖章的军人 |
[13:09] | Strong, brave, born to be an adventurer. | 强壮 勇敢 天生的冒险家 |
[13:12] | And neat, like all military men. | 而且整洁 和所有其他军人一样 |
[13:14] | Now, I check his pockets. | 现在 我检查他的口袋 |
[13:19] | Ah, a stamp from a boxing match. | 一张拳赛的门票 |
[13:20] | Now, I can affirm | 现在 我可以肯定 |
[13:21] | He’s a bit of a gambler. | 他或许是个赌徒 |
[13:23] | I’d keep an eye on that dowry, if I were you. | 如果我是你 我会注意这一点 |
[13:25] | – Those days are behind me. – Right, behind you. | -那些日子已经过去了 -是的 过去了 |
[13:27] | It’s cost us the rent, more than once. | 曾经多次输光了我们的房租 |
[13:30] | Well with all due respect, Mr. Holmes, | 尽管我对您尊敬之至 福尔摩斯先生 |
[13:32] | you know John very well. | 但您非常了解约翰 |
[13:33] | What about a complete stranger? | 对一个陌生人又会怎样呢 |
[13:36] | What can you tell about me? | 从我身上你能看出什么 |
[13:38] | – You? – I don’t think that’s… | -你 -我觉得那不太 |
[13:39] | – I don’t know if that’s… – Not at dinner. | -我不知道这是否合适 -晚餐时不合适 |
[13:41] | – Perhaps another time. – I insist. | -可能其他什么时间 -我坚持如此 |
[13:42] | You insist? | 你坚持如此 |
[13:43] | You remember that we discussed this. | 我们曾经讨论过这事 |
[13:44] | The lady insists | 这位小姐坚持如此 |
[13:52] | – You’re a governess. – Well done. | -你是位家庭教师 -很好 |
[13:54] | Yes, well done. Shall we… waiter! | 是的 可以了 是不是可以 服务员 |
[13:56] | Your student… it’s a boy of eight. | 你的学生 是个八岁的男孩 |
[14:00] | Charlie is seven, actually. | 查理 实际上是七岁 |
[14:03] | So he’s tall for his age. | 那么七岁的孩子里他算高的 |
[14:04] | He flicked you with ink today. | 他今天把墨水甩到了你身上 |
[14:06] | Is there ink on my face? | 我脸上有墨水吗 |
[14:08] | There is nothing wrong with your face. | 你脸上什么都没有 |
[14:10] | There are two drops on your ear in fact. | 实际上 你耳朵上有两滴 |
[14:12] | India blue is near impossible to wash off. | 印度蓝几乎不可能洗掉 |
[14:14] | Anyway, rather impetuous of that boy, | 不管怎样 那孩子相当急躁 |
[14:16] | but you’re too experienced to react rashly, | 但你却经验丰富 应对自如 |
[14:18] | which is why | 这也就是为什么 |
[14:19] | the lady for whom you work lent you that necklace. | 你的雇主夫人借给了你这条项链 |
[14:22] | Pearls, diamonds, flawless rubies. | 珍珠 钻石 无暇的红宝石 |
[14:25] | Hardly the gems of a governess . | 家庭教师不可能拥有这样的宝石 |
[14:30] | However, the jewels you are not wearing, | 然而 那些你没佩戴的珠宝 |
[14:31] | tell us rather more. | 告诉了我们更多的信息 |
[14:32] | – Holmes! – You were engaged. | -福尔摩斯 -你曾经订过婚 |
[14:34] | The ring has gone, but the lighter skin suggests | 戒指没有了 但较浅的肤色说明 |
[14:38] | That you spent some time abroard where you were proudly | 你曾在国外度过一段骄傲的时光 |
[14:40] | that is until you were informed that it’s true | 直到你发现和他在一起 |
[14:42] | and rather more than its worth, which pointing | 已经没有任何价值 |
[14:43] | you broke of the engagement and returned to, England | 于是你毁婚回到了英格兰 |
[14:45] | for better prospects. | 为寻找更好前途 |
[14:47] | A doctor perhaps? | 也许是寻找一位医生 |
[14:56] | You’re right on all accounts Mr. Holmes, | 你几乎猜中了一切 福尔摩斯先生 |
[14:58] | Apart from one. | 除了一件事 |
[15:02] | I didn’t leave him. | 我没有离开他 |
[15:04] | He died. | 他死了 |
[15:15] | Well done, old boy. | 做得好 老朋友 |
[16:45] | Get up and fight! | 站起来继续打 |
[16:46] | Come on! | 快点 |
[16:48] | Come on! | 快点 |
[17:03] | That’s it. Big man. We’re done. | 就这样吧 大个子 结束了 |
[17:05] | You won. Congratulations. | 你赢了 恭喜你 |
[17:08] | Oy, we ain’t done yet. | 嘿 我们还没打完 |
[17:14] | This must not register on an emotional level. | 不应感情用事 |
[17:18] | First, distract target. | 首先 转移目标注意力 |
[17:21] | Then block his blind jab. | 阻挡他盲目的猛击 |
[17:24] | Counter with cross to the left cheek. | 回击他的左颊 |
[17:26] | Discombobulate. | 双风灌耳 |
[17:29] | Dazed, he’ll attempt a wild hit maker. | 使之晕眩 他将试图狠击 |
[17:31] | Employ the elbow block. | 采取手肘阻挡 |
[17:33] | And body shot. | 击中身体 |
[17:35] | Block next left. | 防御左侧进攻 |
[17:37] | Weaken right jaw. | 击打右下颚 |
[17:40] | Now fracture. | 面部骨折 |
[17:43] | Break right ribs. | 猛打右侧肋骨 |
[17:45] | Traumamatize, solar plexus. | 腹腔神经丛受伤 |
[17:48] | Dislocate jaw entirely. | 使下巴彻底脱臼 |
[17:53] | Kick in the diaphragm. | 踢向横膈膜 |
[17:56] | In summary: ear’s ringing | 总结 耳鸣 |
[17:58] | Jaw fractured, three ribs cracked four broken, | 下颚骨折 肋骨三根粉碎四根骨折 |
[18:01] | Diaphragm haemorrhaging. | 横膈膜大出血 |
[18:02] | Physical recovery: 6 weeks. | 身体康复 六周 |
[18:04] | For psychological recovery: 6 months. | 心理康复 六个月 |
[18:07] | Capacity to spit tobacco: | 是否还能吸烟 |
[18:08] | Neutralized. | 不行 |
[18:39] | Where did that come from? | 怎么会这样 |
[19:20] | What the hell’s going on here, Charley? | 查理 发生什么事了 |
[19:22] | Lord Blackwood’s put him on some kind of spell, sir. | 布莱克伍德公爵对他施了某种魔咒 |
[19:25] | It’s like he’s burning from the inside out! | 他好像从里面燃烧起来了 |
[19:31] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:33] | Charley. Charley! | 查理 查理 |
[19:35] | Take this man to the infirmary! Now! | 带他去医院 快 |
[19:50] | What’s this all about then, Blackwood? | 你到底想怎样 布莱克伍德 |
[19:56] | There’s someone I want to see. | 我想见一个人 |
[20:19] | – Watson? – Right. | -华生 -是我 |
[20:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:24] | What started as a mere experiment | 微不足道的小实验 |
[20:26] | has brought me to the threshold of monumental discovery | 竟会带来里程碑似的意义 |
[20:29] | Now if I play, chromatic scale | 如果我拉半音音阶 |
[20:32] | There’s no measurable response. | 没有任何可观测响应 |
[20:34] | You do know, what you’re drinking is meant for eye surgery. | 你明知道你喝的东西是为眼部手术特制的 |
[20:37] | But… now, | 但是 现在 |
[20:39] | And this is remarkable | 非常的不寻常 |
[20:40] | If I change to eight tone clusters | 如果我换成八度音阶 |
[20:45] | Voila! | 瞧 |
[20:46] | They fly in counter-clockwise, | 它们开始按逆时针方向 |
[20:48] | synchronized in circles. | 同时转圈 |
[20:52] | Watson this is exceptional. | 华生 这太神奇了 |
[20:53] | I, using musical theory, have created order out from chaos. | 我利用乐理在混乱中创造了秩序 |
[21:00] | How did you lure them in? | 你怎么把它们骗进来的 |
[21:01] | Excellent question. | 问得好 |
[21:03] | Individually, I’ve been at it for six hours. | 我独自用了六个小时的时间 |
[21:07] | And what happens if I do this? | 如果我这样做呢 |
[21:12] | Clean yourself up. | 梳洗干净 |
[21:14] | You are Blackwood’s last request. | 你是布莱克伍德最后想见的人 |
[21:28] | Look at those towering structures. | 看那高耸入云的建筑 |
[21:31] | It’s the first combination of | 这是第一座 |
[21:33] | a bascule suspension bridge ever attempted. | 竖旋吊桥 |
[21:35] | Most innovative. | 非常有创造力 |
[21:40] | What an industrious empire! | 真是个工业帝国 |
[21:42] | Oh, I have your winnings from last night. | 对了 你昨晚赢了 |
[21:48] | You weren’t there, so I made your customery bet. | 你不在 所以我帮你赌了 |
[21:52] | You’re right. I’ll keep it with your checkbook, | 没错 和你的支票簿放在一起 |
[21:54] | locked safely away in my draw. | 锁在我的抽屉里很安全 |
[21:58] | Did you know the opera house is featuring “Don giovanni”? | 知道吗 歌剧院里正在放”唐璜” |
[22:01] | I could easily procure a couple of tickets | 如果你想去 |
[22:03] | If you had any cultural inclinations this evening. | 我可以轻而易举地搞到票 |
[22:09] | You have a grand gift of silence | 你有保持沉默的天赋 |
[22:11] | Watson, it makes you quite invaluable as a companion. | 华生 你真是个宝贵的同伴 |
[22:17] | I knew she’d been engaged. | 我知道她订过婚 |
[22:19] | She told me. | 她告诉过我 |
[22:21] | So that’s, no to the opera then. | 好吧 不去歌剧院了 |
[22:29] | That was my waistcoat. | 这是我的背心 |
[22:30] | I thought we agreed it’s too small for you. | 我们都知道它太小了 不适合你 |
[22:32] | – I’d like it back. – I thought we agreed. | -给我拿回来 -我本以为我们意见一致的 |
[22:34] | I want it back. | 还给我 |
[23:08] | This way, Mr. Holmes. | 这边请 福尔摩斯先生 |
[23:11] | Blackwood seems to have got | 看起来布莱克伍德让大家 |
[23:13] | the crowd into some what of a fear frenzy. | 都陷入了恐慌 |
[23:15] | I’m sure it will disperse once his feet stop twitching. | 我肯定绞死他之后 恐慌就会消失 |
[23:19] | Care to come along? | 要一起来吗 |
[23:20] | No, you’re on your own, old cock. | 还是你自己去吧 |
[23:22] | I have no business with him whilst he’s alive. | 他只要活着就不关我事 |
[23:24] | Suit yourself, “Mother hen”. | 随便你 母鸡妈妈 |
[23:39] | It seems you still have lots of rooms to let. | 看来还有很多间牢房空着 |
[23:42] | We had to move the prisoners, sir. | 先生 我们不得不转移犯人 |
[23:43] | Otherwise we’re gonna have a riot on our hands. | 不然这里就要暴乱了 |
[23:45] | He has a peculiar effect on the inmates. | 他对犯人的影响很大 |
[23:50] | As though, he can get inside their heads. | 好像他能钻进他们的脑袋一样 |
[23:57] | I’m sure I can find my | 如果你还有其他事 |
[23:58] | own way if you have other duties to perform. | 我想我能自己出去 |
[24:01] | Much obliged, sir. Thank you. | 非常感激 谢谢您 |
[24:04] | If any man have an ear, let him hear. | 凡有耳的 就应当听 |
[24:07] | And I stood upon the sand of the sea, | 我又看见一个兽 |
[24:09] | and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, | 从海中上来 |
[24:11] | having seven heads and ten horns, | 有十角七头 |
[24:12] | and upon his horns ten crowns, | 在十角上戴着十个冠冕 |
[24:14] | and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. | 七头上有亵渎的名号 |
[24:15] | And they worshipped the dragon | 又拜那龙 |
[24:16] | which gave power unto the beast: | 因为他将自己的权柄给了兽 |
[24:18] | and they worshipped the beast, saying, | 也拜兽说 |
[24:19] | “Who is like unto the beast?” | 谁能比这兽 |
[24:20] | And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, | 我所看见的兽 形状像豹 |
[24:22] | and his feet were as the feet of a bear, | 脚像熊的脚 |
[24:24] | and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: | 口像狮子的口 |
[24:25] | and the dragon gave him his power, | 那龙将自己的能力 |
[24:27] | and his seat, and great authority. | 座位 和大权柄 都给了他 |
[24:29] | I love what you done to the place. | 我很喜欢你在这里做的事 |
[24:33] | So glad you can accept my invitation. | 很高兴你能接受我的邀请 |
[24:36] | I just have a small point of concern. | 我正好有一点小小的疑问 |
[24:39] | How can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[24:40] | I’ve already followed the murders with some interest. | 我出于兴趣调查了作案手法 |
[24:42] | And although my heart went | 我的心虽然 |
[24:43] | out primarily to the families of the victims | 偏向于受害者的家庭 |
[24:45] | I couldn’t but notice a criminal mastery. | 但我却情不自禁地欣赏你精湛的犯罪 |
[24:47] | And the stroke of your brush. | 以及你行凶留下的痕迹 |
[24:50] | You’re too kind. | 你太客气了 |
[24:51] | However, by comparison, your work in the crypt | 然而 相比之下 你在地下室行凶 |
[24:53] | looks more like a finger painting. | 这种行为就像指纹一样独特 |
[24:59] | So now you’re curious if there’s a larger game foot? | 所以你在好奇是否能找到更大的案子 |
[25:02] | Either that or, um… | 或许是吧 |
[25:06] | Shortly my friend, you’ll be pronounced dead | 这么说吧 朋友 你马上要死了 |
[25:07] | and I thought I might keep him company. | 我想我应该找个人来陪你 |
[25:10] | Your mistake is to imagine that anything | 你的错误在于认为 |
[25:12] | that is earthly has led us to this moment. | 现在这些事都是凡人所为 |
[25:14] | Your error of judgment is to assume that | 你错误地认为所有事情 |
[25:15] | I’m holding the brush at all. | 都是我操纵的 |
[25:17] | I’m merely a channel. | 我只是一个媒介而已 |
[25:19] | My only wish is that I could have caught you sooner. | 我唯一的遗憾就是没能早点抓住你 |
[25:21] | You see? Five lives might have been spared. | 这样就可以挽救五条性命 |
[25:25] | Those lives were a necessity. | 她们必须要死 |
[25:29] | Sacrifice. | 祭品 |
[25:31] | Five other wise meaningless | 这五条没用的生命 |
[25:32] | creatures called to serve a greater purpose. | 牺牲后却可以起更大的作用 |
[25:34] | I wonder if they’ll let me and | 我想知道他们是否会让 |
[25:35] | Watson dissect your brain. | 我和华生解剖你的大脑 |
[25:37] | After you hang, of course. | 当然在你绞刑之后 |
[25:40] | I’d wager, there is some | 我打赌 你脑内的畸形 |
[25:41] | deformity that would be scientifically significant. | 肯定有非常重大的科学意义 |
[25:44] | Then you too, could serve a greater purpose. | 这样你也会起到更大的作用 |
[25:48] | Holmes, you must widen your gaze. | 福尔摩斯 你必须开阔你的眼界 |
[25:51] | I’m concerned, you underestimate | 我担心你忽视了 |
[25:53] | the gravity of coming events. | 未来一些事件的严重性 |
[25:57] | You and I are bound together on a | 我们的命运是连在一起的 |
[25:59] | journey that would twist the very fabric of nature. | 我们注定要一起颠覆世界 |
[26:03] | But beneath your mask of logic I sense a fragility… | 但在你逻辑的面具下我看到了脆弱 |
[26:07] | That worries me. | 这让我很担心 |
[26:10] | Steel your mind, Holmes. | 坚定你的信念吧 福尔摩斯 |
[26:13] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[26:14] | I’d say, you’ve come a long way down from a house of Lords. | 我会说 你现在已经没落了 |
[26:17] | – I will rise again. – “Bon voyage”. | -我会东山再起的 -一路顺风 |
[26:19] | Pay attention! | 听着 |
[26:20] | Three more will die and | 还有3个人会死 |
[26:22] | there is nothing you can do to save them. | 你却无能为力 |
[26:24] | You must accept that this is beyond your control. | 你根本无法控制 你必须接受这点 |
[26:27] | By the time you realise you made all of this possible | 当你意识到一切都是你造成的时候 |
[26:31] | It will be the last sane thought in your head. | 那将是你最后一次正常的思考 |
[26:42] | What did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[26:44] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[26:45] | But I don’t think you need to follow. Not this one. | 我认为你不用担心这个 |
[26:50] | Lord Henry Blackwood, you are sentenced to death | 亨利·布莱克伍德公爵 你被判处以死刑 |
[26:54] | For the practice of black magic | 因为你运用了黑魔法 |
[26:57] | The unholy murder of five innocent young women | 邪恶地谋杀了五名无辜女子 |
[27:00] | And an attempted murder of a sixth. | 同时蓄意谋杀第六个 |
[27:03] | Do you have any final words? | 你有什么遗言吗 |
[27:06] | Death… is only the beginning. | 死亡 仅仅是个开始 |
[27:46] | That is the end of Lord Blackwood. | 布莱克伍德公爵已经死亡 |
[28:11] | London’s so bleak this time of year. | 每年这个时候的伦敦太阴沉了 |
[28:14] | Not that I’m pining for New Jersey, | 我并不是在怀念新泽西 |
[28:17] | But much prefer to travel in winter. | 我只是更喜欢在冬季旅行 |
[28:23] | Here, I bought you these. All the way from Syria. | 给 我从叙利亚给你带回来的 |
[28:26] | I found these exquisite dates in Jordan. | 这些美味的核桃是在约旦找到的 |
[28:29] | And your favorite… | 还有你的最爱 |
[28:31] | Olives from the Cyclades. | 基克拉泽斯的橄榄 |
[28:33] | I thought we might have a little tea party. | 我想我们应该办个小小的茶会 |
[28:36] | And while I was setting the table, I found this. | 当我整理桌子的时候 我发现了这个 |
[28:40] | A file with my name on it. | 一个有我名字的文件夹 |
[28:42] | “The theft of the Velasquez portrait king of spain. | 贝拉斯克斯的西班牙国王画像失窃 |
[28:46] | Missing naval documents | 海军文件失窃 |
[28:47] | lead to resignation of bulgarian prime minister | 导致保加利亚总理辞职 |
[28:51] | Scandalous affair ends engagement of… | 丑闻让奥地利罗曼诺夫王子 |
[28:54] | Prince Romanov Of Austria and princess. | 和公主的订婚成为泡影 |
[29:02] | I’m simply studying your methods. | 我只是在研究你的作案方法 |
[29:05] | Should the authorities ask me to hunt you down. | 或许有天警察会让我追捕你 |
[29:09] | But I don’t see my name in any of these articles. | 但所有文章里都没有我的名字 |
[29:11] | But your signature was clear. | 但很明显都是你干的 |
[29:14] | Is that the Maharaja’s missing diamond? | 这就是印度土邦主失窃的钻石吗 |
[29:18] | Or just another souvenir? | 还是另外一个纪念品 |
[29:20] | Let’s not dwell on the past. | 我们别说过去的事了 |
[29:24] | Shall we? | 可以吗 |
[29:28] | Now, by the looks of things, I’d say you were between jobs. | 可以看得出来你处在工作的冬歇期 |
[29:30] | And you between husbands. | 而你处在丈夫的冬歇期 |
[29:32] | How much did you get for the ring? | 结婚对你有什么好处 |
[29:33] | He was boring and jealous and he snored. | 他嫉妒心强 无趣 还打呼噜 |
[29:40] | I’m Irene Adler, again. | 我又是艾琳·艾德勒了 |
[29:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:57] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:00] | I need you to find someone. | 帮我找一个人 |
[30:04] | Why are you always so suspicious. | 你为什么总是疑心那么重 |
[30:06] | Should I answer chronologically or alphabetically? | 我应该按时间顺序还是字母排序回答 |
[30:09] | Careful not to cut yourself on this lethal envelope. | 小心 别让致命的信封割坏手 |
[30:16] | I think you’ll find all the information inside. | 里面有你需要的所有信息 |
[30:19] | Who are you working for? | 你在为谁工作 |
[30:23] | So I’ll have to find out the hard way. | 不说的话我只能自己调查了 |
[30:26] | Keep your money, I didn’t say I’ll take the case. | 收回你的钱 我还没说要接这个案子呢 |
[30:28] | Consider it a wager that you will. | 我打赌你会 |
[30:32] | You remember the Grand? | 还记得格兰德酒店吗 |
[30:34] | They gave me our old room. | 他们把我们以前的房间给了我 |
[30:50] | Hold the door. Thank’s, doctor. | 别关门 谢谢医生 |
[31:16] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[31:21] | – He’ll do it. – Well done, Miss Adler. | -他同意了 -很好 艾德勒女士 |
[31:25] | That’s precisely why I hired you. | 这正是我雇你的原因 |
[31:28] | I’ll wager, he’ll have our man in the next 24 hours. | 我打赌他会在24小时之内找到要找的人 |
[31:31] | He’d better. | 他最好这样 |
[31:33] | Reardon is the key | 里尔登是我们弄清 |
[31:34] | to what Blackwood was doing. | 布莱克伍德在做什么的关键所在 |
[31:36] | He’s essential to my plan. | 他在我的计划中至关重要 |
[31:41] | Damn! What are you doing? | 该死 你在做什么 |
[31:43] | Can’t you see where you’re going? | 不看路吗 |
[31:44] | Get off my way! | 滚开 |
[31:47] | A little ride, I’ve come along way, sir. | 载我一程吧 先生 我已经走了很久了 |
[31:54] | God save the queen! | 女王万岁 |
[31:56] | God save the queen, sir. | 先生 女王万岁 |
[31:57] | Get off out of it! | 快滚 |
[32:03] | Look at you? | 看看你 |
[32:05] | Why is the only woman you’ve ever cared about | 为什么你唯一关心的女人 |
[32:06] | a world class criminal? | 是一个世界级的罪犯呢 |
[32:07] | Are you a masochist? | 你是受虐狂吗 |
[32:09] | Allow me to explain… | 听我解释 |
[32:10] | Allow me! | 我来说吧 |
[32:11] | She’s the only adversary, who ever out smarted you. Twice. | 她是你唯一的对手 你两次输给她 |
[32:15] | Made a proper idiot out of you. | 让你变成了彻底的傻瓜 |
[32:17] | Right, you’ve had your fun. | 你说够了吗 |
[32:18] | – What she after, anyway? – It’s time to press on. | -算了 她要找什么 -该继续工作了 |
[32:20] | What could she possibly need? | 她会需要什么呢 |
[32:22] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[32:24] | An alibi, a beard. A human canoe. | 不在场证明 山羊胡 还是真人独木舟 |
[32:27] | She can sit on your back and paddle you up the thames. | 她可以骑在你的背上在泰晤士河上划船 |
[32:30] | That’s no consequence to you really, is it watson? | 这对你没有意义 对吧华生 |
[32:33] | We’ve done our, last case together. | 我们同心协力搞定了上个案子 |
[32:34] | I’ve already read it. | 我已经看过了 |
[32:37] | Missing person. | 失踪人口 |
[32:39] | Luke Reardon. | 卢克·里尔登 |
[32:40] | 4 foot 10, red hair, no front teeth. Case solved. | 身高1米47 红发 没门牙 解决了 |
[32:43] | You’re obviously not her type. | 你显然不是她喜欢的类型 |
[32:45] | She likes gingered dwarfs. | 她喜欢红发侏儒 |
[32:47] | Midgets. | 是矮人 |
[32:48] | – So, you agree. – No, I don’t agree. | -你同意了 -不 我不同意 |
[32:50] | It’s more than a technicality, you see. | 知道吗 这更像是个学术性问题 |
[32:53] | You are misrepresenting the dimensions of short peoples. | 你扭曲了矮个子人的形象 |
[32:56] | I’ve said too much. I can tell, I’ve upset you. | 算我话多 我知道我激怒你了 |
[32:58] | No, I’m just simply stating, that one has… | 不 我只是在陈述观点 你说的 |
[32:59] | What were you doing? | 你到底要说什么 |
[33:01] | – Will you allow me to explain? – I wish you would. | -你能听我解释吗 -希望你能解释 |
[33:27] | – Holmes? What are you doing? – Nothing. | -福尔摩斯 你在干什么 -没什么 |
[33:30] | – Are you wearing a… – A false nose? No. | -你戴的是 -假鼻子吗 不是 |
[33:32] | Tell me, that was… | 告诉我 刚才是 |
[33:36] | Holmes! Where are you going? | 福尔摩斯 你要去哪儿 |
[33:43] | Watson? | 华生 |
[33:46] | Help! Watson! | 华生 救命 |
[34:07] | Got some flowers for you, sweetheart. | 甜心 买束花吧 |
[34:09] | Cut you a deal, cos you’re so pretty. | 看在你美貌的份上 算你便宜点 |
[34:13] | Oh, my lucky day! | 真是太幸运了 |
[34:16] | Hello gorgeous, you got something for me. | 美人 你得交出点东西 |
[34:23] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[34:28] | Now, what have we got here? | 看看这儿有什么 |
[34:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:37] | That’s the Irene I know. | 这才像我认识的艾琳 |
[35:31] | This man intrigues me, Watson, his got her on the edge. | 华生 这个人在算计我 她忐忑不安 |
[35:34] | And she’s no mean feet. | 她并没有反抗 |
[35:35] | She’s intimidated, she’s scared of him. | 她受人胁迫 她害怕他 |
[35:38] | Yet she work’s for him. | 却还要为他工作 |
[35:41] | Right. | 是的 |
[35:41] | It is nothing to do with me, | 虽然有点多管闲事 |
[35:43] | but I advise you to leave the case alone. | 但我建议你别接这案子 |
[35:46] | I may not always have a choice. | 我可能没有那么多选择的余地 |
[35:48] | After all, I may be paying | 毕竟这能让我尽快 |
[35:50] | the rent on my own soon. Thanks to you. | 付清自己的房租 多亏了你 |
[35:52] | Get that out of my face. | 把那个从我脸上拿开 |
[35:53] | It’s not “In your face” It’s in my hand. | 它不在你的脸上 而在我手中 |
[35:55] | Get whatever’s in your hand out of my face. | 把你手上拿的东西从我脸上拿开 |
[35:57] | – Mr. Holmes! – Clarky! | -福尔摩斯先生 -克拉奇 |
[35:58] | Sorry. Inspector Lestrade asks you come with me at once. | 抱歉 莱斯特雷德让你马上跟我走一趟 |
[36:01] | What’s he done now, lost his way to Scotland yard? | 他又怎么了 找不到伦敦警察厅了吗 |
[36:04] | Watson drop a compass, you means us. | 华生 带上指南针 他让我们一起去 |
[36:06] | No, you means you. | 不 只让你去 |
[36:08] | It’s Lord Blackwood, sir. He… | 先生 是布莱克伍德公爵 他 |
[36:10] | Well… it appears he’s come back from the grave, sir. | 他好像从坟墓里爬出来了 |
[36:21] | – Most engaging. – Very clever. | -真有意思 -太奇怪了 |
[36:26] | I pronounced the man dead myself. | 是我亲自验证了他的死亡 |
[36:30] | What are the facts? | 有什么依据 |
[36:31] | Groundkeeper, claims he saw him | 守墓人说 |
[36:33] | walking through the graveyard just this morning, sir. | 今早看见他从墓地走过 |
[36:36] | I’ll leave this in your capable hands. | 还是由你去解决吧 |
[36:38] | I have an appointment with, Mary. | 我和玛丽还有约会 |
[36:40] | It’s not my reputation at stake here. | 反正不是我的名誉岌岌可危 |
[36:43] | Don’t try that. | 别妄想了 |
[36:44] | Has the newspaper got wind of it yet. | 有报刊收到风声了吗 |
[36:46] | Well that’s what we’re trying to avoid, sir. | 我们已经尽量封锁消息了 |
[36:48] | Certainly. | 那是当然 |
[36:50] | – What’s the major concern? – Panic. Sheer bloody panic, sir. | -大家有什么反应 -恐慌 极度的恐慌 |
[36:54] | Indeed. | 那是肯定的 |
[36:55] | You’re not taking this seriously, Holmes? | 福尔摩斯 你不会真的相信吧 |
[36:57] | Yes, as you should. | 是的 你也该相信 |
[37:00] | It’s a matter of professional integrity. | 这关乎专业人士的职业道德 |
[37:02] | No girl wants to marry a doctor | 没有女孩愿意嫁给一个 |
[37:04] | who can’t tell if a man’s dead or not. | 连人是死是活都判断不了的医生的 |
[37:23] | Who do you think won the match, Clarky? | 克拉奇 你觉得谁会赢得比赛 |
[37:25] | – Sir? – The rugby match. | -什么 -橄榄球赛 |
[37:28] | Your boys have done a magnificent | 你们毁坏潜在证据的功夫 |
[37:30] | job of obliterating any potential evidence. | 真是让人佩服 |
[37:32] | Yes, but at least they never miss an opportunity… | 是啊 但至少他们从来没放过任何一次 |
[37:35] | to miss an opportunity. | 错失良机的机会 |
[37:39] | You took your time, Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 慢慢看 |
[37:41] | And on the third day… | 在第三天 |
[37:47] | These slabs are sand stone, they half a ton each | 这些门板是沙岩 每个有半吨重 |
[37:48] | and they were smashed open from the inside. | 被人从里面被击碎了 |
[37:52] | Lestrade. What of the coffin? | 莱斯特雷德 棺材呢 |
[37:54] | We are in the process of bringing it up now. | 我们正准备把它抬上来 |
[37:56] | Listen… | 听着 |
[37:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[38:01] | At what stage of the process? Contemplative? | 抬棺材进行到哪一步了 冥想吗 |
[38:05] | And how is our witness? | 我们的目击证人怎样了 |
[38:07] | He’s over there. | 他在那边 |
[38:09] | And apparently he’s got ca… ca… ca… | 但显然他得了 得了 |
[38:13] | Catatonic, sir. | 紧张性精神病 |
[38:15] | – He’s not feeling very well. – Yes | -他一直不太舒服 -是的 |
[38:19] | If you lot don’t stop behaving like | 如果你们还是这样一幅 |
[38:21] | a bunch of quivering milk maids, you’re on double time. | 吓破胆的样子 你们就是在浪费时间 |
[38:23] | Now you get down there, and you bring that coffin up, now! | 现在都下去 给我把棺材抬上来 快去 |
[38:26] | Good day, sir! | 你好 先生 |
[38:33] | It’s allright. | 别怕 |
[38:35] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[38:47] | The man’s in shock. | 他吓坏了 |
[38:48] | – He may need a few moments – The witness states that | -他需要冷静一会儿 -目击证人说 |
[38:51] | He saw, Lord Blackwood, rise from the grave. | 他看到布莱克伍德从坟墓里走了出来 |
[38:54] | – Well? – Well? | -你怎么看 -什么 |
[38:56] | You pronounced him dead. | 是你说他已经死亡了的 |
[38:59] | He had no pulse. | 他当时没有脉搏 |
[39:22] | Good lord. | 我的老天 |
[39:25] | That’s not Blackwood. | 那不是布莱克伍德 |
[39:29] | Well, now we have a firm grasp, of the obvious. | 确实 我们现在有了确凿证据 |
[39:36] | Time of death? | 死亡时间 |
[39:40] | Diptera | 蛆的长度 |
[39:41] | is approximately 2 thirds of an inch | 大约有2/3英寸 |
[39:47] | Which would put the time of death at | 估计死亡时间在 |
[39:49] | between 10-12 hours ago. | 十到十二小时之前 |
[39:52] | May I borrow your pen? | 能借你的笔用用吗 |
[39:58] | – Headless dwarf. – Midget. | -无脑的侏儒 -是矮人 |
[40:11] | I know what I saw! | 我知道自己看到了什么 |
[40:14] | It was Blackwood! | 是布莱克伍德 |
[40:17] | As clear as I see you. | 千真万确 |
[40:21] | And when the dead walk… | 死人走后 |
[40:24] | The living will fill these coffins. | 活人会被填进棺材 |
[40:36] | Right, put the lid on and clean this up. | 好了 盖上棺盖 清理现场 |
[40:38] | You really believe he was resurrected? | 你真的相信他会死而复生吗 |
[40:40] | The question is not “If” But “How.” | 不是信不信的问题 而是他怎么复活的 |
[40:42] | The games afoot. | 游戏开始了 |
[40:43] | Follow your spirit and upon this charge cried | 顺从内心 肩负责任 高呼 |
[40:46] | God for Harry, England and St. George. | 上帝保佑哈里 英格兰和圣乔治 |
[40:52] | Here you are. Why that certain fish and chips store | 给你 我不明白为什么非要 |
[40:55] | – I don’t understand – Well there’s a particular pier | -来这家快餐店 -后面有一个专用码头 |
[40:58] | They use out in the back, northern stout, to be exact. | 确切的说 是北方肥佬专用的 |
[41:01] | You know, Holmes | 福尔摩斯 知道吗 |
[41:02] | I’ve seen things in war I don’t understand. | 我在战争中见过些匪夷所思的事 |
[41:04] | In India, I once met a man who predicted his own death | 在印度 我曾见过一个人准确的 |
[41:07] | right down to the number | 预测出了杀死他的 |
[41:08] | and placement of the bullets that killed him. | 子弹数量和位置 |
[41:12] | You have to admit, Holmes | 福尔摩斯 你得承认 |
[41:14] | That a supernatural explanation to this case, | 理论上 超自然学说是 |
[41:17] | is theoretically possible. | 对这案子的最合理的解释 |
[41:20] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[41:21] | But, it is a huge mistake to theorize before one has data. | 但在收集证据前就下结论是大忌 |
[41:24] | Inevitably, one begins to twist facts | 人们会不自觉地扭曲事实去迁就结论 |
[41:26] | to shoot theories, instead of theories to shoot facts | 而不是让结论服从于事实 |
[41:29] | That said I believe | 所以说 我相信 |
[41:30] | our midget is the key to this. | 我们要找的矮人才是本案的关键 |
[41:35] | Right. Scratches around the key hole | 好了 上发条的钥匙孔 |
[41:37] | where the watch is wound. | 周围有划痕 |
[41:38] | What does that tell you? | 你能推断出什么 |
[41:39] | The man was most likely a drunk. | 这人多半是个酒鬼 |
[41:41] | Every time he wound the watch, | 他每次给表上弦时 |
[41:42] | his hand slipped, hence the scratches. | 手都会打滑 所以才有划痕 |
[41:44] | Yes very good, Watson. | 非常不错 华生 |
[41:46] | You have developed considerable | 你已经具有了 |
[41:47] | deductive powers of your own. | 相当强的推理能力 |
[41:48] | Let’s see now. There are several sets of initials. | 看看 这里有许多字母的缩写 |
[41:53] | – Home brokers marks. – Excellent. | -经销商的标志 -好极了 |
[41:54] | Most recent of which are: “M.H. M.H. M.H… | 最新的标志是M.H M.H. M.H. |
[41:58] | – M.H. is for… – Maddison and Haig. | -M.H.代表… -麦迪逊和海格 |
[42:05] | They should be able to give us an address. | 他们应该可以告诉我们一个地址 |
[42:11] | What a coincidence. | 真是个巧合 |
[42:14] | There’s one thing you failed to deduce | 但你还漏掉了表上的 |
[42:16] | from the watch, Holmes. | 一个线索 福尔摩斯 |
[42:17] | I think not. | 不见得 |
[42:19] | The time. | 时间 |
[42:19] | I have to get back, Holmes. | 我得回去了 福尔摩斯 |
[42:22] | Taking tea with the in-laws.. | 与未婚妻喝茶 |
[42:24] | – Can I predict your future, sir? – Absolutely not. | -让我给你算算命吧 -不必了 |
[42:27] | No thank you, ma’am. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[42:28] | You need to hear what I have to tell you. | 你得听听我给你算的 |
[42:29] | We have no need of your lucky heather gypsy women. | 我们不需要你的幸运石楠花 吉普赛大妈 |
[42:31] | Even if it’s to do with Mary. | 就算和玛丽有关也不听吗 |
[42:40] | I see two men. | 我看到两个男人 |
[42:42] | Brothers. Not in blood, but in boned. | 他们是兄弟 没有血缘 但是挚交 |
[42:50] | What of Mary? | 和玛丽有什么关系 |
[42:51] | M for Mary, for marriage. Oh, you will be married. | M代表玛丽 代表婚姻 你会结婚的 |
[42:56] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[42:57] | I see patterned table cloths | 我看到了花纹桌布和 |
[43:01] | and china figurines. | 瓷雕像 |
[43:04] | And lace doilies… | 还有蕾丝餐巾 |
[43:05] | Doilies… | 餐巾 |
[43:07] | Lace doilies… | 蕾丝餐巾 |
[43:08] | Doilies… Holmes. | 餐巾 福尔摩斯 |
[43:11] | – Does your depravity know no bounds? – No. | -你的堕落没有止境吗 -不 |
[43:15] | Oh she turns fat and has a beard… | 她变胖了 还长胡子 |
[43:18] | And what of the warts? | 她长瘊子吗 |
[43:19] | – She is covered in warts… – Enough, enough. | -长满了瘊子 -够了 别说了 |
[43:21] | – Are they extensive? – Please, enough! | -长得多吗 -好了 别说了 |
[43:25] | It’s the most apt prediction, flora’s made in ages. | 这些是最容易预测到的事情 显而易见 |
[43:30] | And precisely the reason you can’t find a suitable ring. | 这就是为什么你找不到合适的戒指 |
[43:33] | Do you have my money? | 你带没带我的那些钱 |
[43:34] | You are terrified of a life without the thrill of a macabre. | 你害怕终结惊心动魄的生活 |
[43:36] | Do you have my cut? | 我的钱在不在你那儿 |
[43:37] | – Admit it, admit it! – Give me my money! | -承认吧 承认吧 -把钱给我 |
[43:39] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[43:42] | 麦迪逊和海格 海量订婚戒指 任君挑选 | |
[43:44] | Oh I see. | 我知道了 |
[43:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:54] | Well you’ve got your ring, | 你拿到了戒指 |
[43:56] | and I’ve got the address for my ginger midget. | 我拿到了红发矮人的地址 |
[43:58] | Should be just there. | 应该就在那里 |
[43:59] | I think she’ll really like this. | 我想她一定会很喜欢的 |
[44:02] | And I have some change in my pocket. | 我口袋里还有些找零 |
[44:09] | – Should I look after it for you? – No, no. | -需要我替你保管吗 -不用 |
[44:13] | – Don’t give it away here. – No! | -别花在这里 -不会的 |
[44:15] | I have to go see Mary. | 我要去见玛丽 |
[44:17] | Give her my best. | 代我向她问好 |
[44:20] | And the family as well. | 也向她家人问好 |
[45:02] | It does make a considerable | 有一个我彻底相信的人 |
[45:03] | difference to me, having someone with me | 能助我一臂之力的话 |
[45:04] | on whom I can throughly rely. | 真的有很大的不同 |
[45:08] | Well, you can rely on me for exactly 10 minutes. | 我只能陪你10分钟 |
[45:13] | He clearly felt something was coming to get him. | 很显然他知道有人要来抓他 |
[45:16] | Or something did. | 那人确实来过 |
[45:18] | Irene was here, | 艾琳来过了 |
[45:20] | Either that or the ginger midget wore | 不然就是红发矮人 |
[45:22] | the same parisian perfume. | 用了相同的巴黎香水 |
[45:25] | Ah, putrefaction. | 腐烂的味道 |
[45:34] | Ammonium sulphate, among other aromas. | 硫酸铵混着其他香味 |
[45:42] | Phosphorus. | 磷 |
[45:45] | Formaldehyde. | 甲醛 |
[45:58] | It looks like | 看起来 |
[46:00] | he was attempting to combine | 他想把某种巫术 |
[46:04] | some kind of sorcery and scientific formula. | 和科学公式结合起来 |
[46:15] | More importantly… | 更重要的是 |
[46:17] | What he was trying to dispose of. | 他想要处理掉的这些是什么 |
[46:21] | Potassium and magnesium. | 钾和镁 |
[46:23] | Sulfuric acid. | 还有硫酸 |
[46:24] | Why the iron went out of the ink as long as it’s not too burnt | 为什么这些金属没有彻底燃烧就显现了出来 |
[46:43] | Peculiar. | 真奇怪 |
[46:47] | Hydrated rhododendron. | 萃取杜鹃花的汁液 |
[47:14] | Holmes. Look at the crest. | 福尔摩斯 看这纹章 |
[47:19] | Reardon was working with, Blackwood. | 里尔登曾为布莱克伍德做事 |
[47:21] | Of course he was. | 当然是这样 |
[47:23] | Question is, to what end. | 问题是 做了什么事 |
[47:29] | Whatever he was working on, clearly suceeded. | 不管他在研究什么 都已经成功了 |
[47:33] | How so? | 为什么这么说 |
[47:34] | Otherwise, he’d still alive. | 要不然 他就不会死 |
[47:36] | Which is why Miss Adler is so desperate to find him. | 正因如此 艾德勒小姐才急切的想找到他 |
[47:39] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[47:41] | There’s something I can’t quite put my finger on. | 有件事我不太确定 |
[47:44] | Is it candy floss? Molasses. | 这是什么味 棉花糖 糖浆 |
[47:47] | Maple syrup. Ah, Barley sugar. | 还是枫糖汁 对了 是大麦糖 |
[47:50] | Toffee apple. | 是太妃苹果糖 |
[47:57] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[47:58] | Judging by your arsonist tool kit | 根据你们携带的纵火工具来看 |
[48:01] | You’re here to burn down the | 你们此行的目的 |
[48:02] | building and estinguish all the evidence therein | 是想把这里烧掉毁灭证据 |
[48:05] | Just one minute boys.. | 你们等着 小子们 |
[48:07] | Oh, Draga! | 德莱格 |
[48:24] | Is there a problem? | 有事吗 |
[48:28] | Meat… | 肉 |
[48:30] | Or potatoes? | 还是土豆们 |
[48:32] | My 10 minutes are up. | 10分钟到了 |
[49:26] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[50:44] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[50:46] | What is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[54:16] | Holmes! | 福尔摩斯 |
[55:10] | Watson… | 华生 |
[55:13] | What have you done? | 你都干了些什么啊 |
[55:26] | I haven’t slept all night. | 我整夜都没睡 |
[55:28] | Not a whink. | 连眼睛都没合过 |
[55:31] | Why I ever believed… | 我本以为 |
[55:34] | that I would get to have tea with Mary’s parents? Is beyond me | 还能去和玛丽的父母喝茶 我不明白 |
[55:38] | Having been talked into going with you. | 为什么自己又和你扯到了一起 |
[55:41] | We were set upon man, it was self-defense. | 有人想杀我们 我们只是自卫 |
[55:42] | I’ve been reviewing my notes, | 我一直在看过去7个月来 |
[55:44] | of our exploits over the last seven months. | 我们的工作记录 |
[55:47] | Would you like to know my conclusion? | 想知道我得出了个什么结论吗 |
[55:49] | I am psychologically disturbed. | 我就是个神经病 |
[55:51] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[55:52] | Why else would I be continually led into situations | 为什么行动的时候 |
[55:56] | Where you deliberately, withhold your plans from me? | 你总是故意不告诉我你的计划 |
[56:00] | Why else? | 为什么 |
[56:02] | You never complained about my methods before. | 你以前从不因我的做事方式而抱怨的 |
[56:05] | – I’m not complaining. – You’re not? | -我不是在抱怨 -你不是吗 |
[56:07] | – What do you call this? – How… | -那你这是在干什么 -我 |
[56:08] | How am I complaining? I never complain, when do I | 我怎么抱怨了 我没抱怨啊 |
[56:10] | ever complain about you | 你在凌晨三点 |
[56:11] | practicing the violin at three in the morning. | 拉小提琴的时候我抱怨了吗 |
[56:14] | Or your mess, your general lack of hygiene | 你不讲卫生 生活邋遢 我抱怨了吗 |
[56:16] | or the fact that you steal all my clothes. | 你偷我的衣服穿 我抱怨了吗 |
[56:18] | We have a barter system. | 咱们有交换协议的 |
[56:19] | When do I complain about you setting fire to my room? | 你放火烧我房子的时候 我抱怨了吗 |
[56:22] | – Our rooms. – The rooms, | -我们的房子 -我的房子 |
[56:23] | When do I ever complain that you experiment on my dog? | 你拿我的狗做实验的时候 我抱怨了吗 |
[56:26] | – Our dog! It’s our dog. – On the… the dog! | -我们的狗 我们的 -我的狗 |
[56:28] | But I do take issue, is your | 我最介意的 |
[56:30] | campaign to sabotage my relationship with Mary. | 是你挑拨我和玛丽的关系 |
[56:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[56:43] | – Do you? – I do. | -你明白吗 -是的 |
[56:46] | – I don’t think you do. – You’re overly tired. | -我觉得你不明白 -你太累了 |
[56:49] | – Yes. – You’re feeling a bit sensitive. | -是的 -你有点太敏感了 |
[56:51] | I’m not sensitive. | 我不是敏感 |
[56:52] | What you need is to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[56:54] | My brother, Mycroft, has a small estate near Chichester. | 我兄弟米克罗夫特 在奇切斯特有座庄园 |
[56:57] | Beautiful grounds… | 那里很美 |
[57:00] | – We could throw a land on the spit… – We? | -我们可以去那休息一阵 -我们 |
[57:02] | Holmes, if I were to go to | 福尔摩斯 就算我要去乡下 |
[57:03] | the country it would be with my future wife. | 也是和我未来的妻子一起去 |
[57:06] | Well certainly, if you must… | 那是自然 如果你 |
[57:07] | No not you, Mary and I. | 我不会和你去 我要和玛丽去 |
[57:09] | – You are not… – What? Invited? | -你不会 -什么 邀请你吗 |
[57:11] | Why would I be not invited | 为什么去我自己兄弟的庄园 |
[57:12] | to my own brother’s country home, Watson? | 还得不到邀请呢 华生 |
[57:14] | – Now you are not making any sense! – You’re not human! | -你是在强词夺理 -你不是人 |
[57:17] | – John Watson? – Yes. | -约翰·华生 -什么事 |
[57:21] | You bail has been posted. | 你被保释了 |
[57:29] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[57:34] | Just Watson. | 只是华生自己 |
[57:43] | I hope you get bail by breakfast, | 希望早餐前能有人能保你出去 |
[57:45] | because my boys, are getting hungry. | 因为我的伙计们都很饿了 |
[57:56] | Back off! Back off! | 退后 退后 |
[57:59] | To which the barman says: “May I push in your stool?”. | 酒保说 需要我把你的大便加进来吗 |
[58:06] | Right you, you’re out.. | 说你呢 你可走了 |
[58:08] | – Until next time. – It’s always a pleasure, Mr. Holmes. | -再见 -很荣幸见到你 福尔摩斯先生 |
[58:13] | Thank god you’re here, Lestrade | 谢天谢地你来了莱斯特雷德 |
[58:14] | I’d almost ran out of jokes. | 我都快没笑话讲了 |
[58:16] | In another life, you’d have made an excellent criminal. | 下辈子你肯定能当个出色的犯人 |
[58:18] | Yes, sir and you an excellent policemen. | 那你一定是个出色的警察 |
[58:19] | Tomsky! Thank you. | 谢谢你 托斯基 |
[58:23] | Now please tell me you have answers. | 你现在已经有答案了吧 |
[58:25] | All in good time, Lestrade. | 时间还来得及 莱斯特雷德 |
[58:27] | All in good time? What is this some | 来得及 你以为我们 |
[58:29] | parlour game where we have to guess what you’re thinking. | 有闲工夫猜你在想什么吗 |
[58:31] | I’ve got a public in frenzy out there | 公众陷入了恐慌之中 |
[58:33] | And if you don’t fill me in, I’ll have you in | 如果你不告诉我 我就把你扔回去 |
[58:34] | there playing victoria and albert quicker than a bookies runner | 等待你的将是重刑犯 而不再是赌徒 |
[58:38] | Now, clean up and make yourself presentable. | 擦擦脸 整理一下自己的着装 |
[58:41] | For whom? | 要去见谁 |
[58:43] | Friends in high places. | 上面的朋友 |
[58:44] | They’re the ones who bailed you out. | 是他们保你出来的 |
[58:57] | I’m terribly sorry to inconvene you, sir. | 很抱歉打扰你 先生 |
[59:01] | But I’m going to have to put this on you. | 但我得把这个套在你头上 |
[59:07] | Mr. Holmes, apologies for summoning you like this. | 这样把你请来真是很抱歉 福尔摩斯先生 |
[59:11] | I’m sure it’s quite a mystery as to where you are | 我想你一定想知道自己在哪 |
[59:14] | and who I am? | 而我又是谁 |
[59:16] | As to where I am… | 说到我在哪这个问题 |
[59:17] | I was admittedly lost for a moment, | 在穿过查林十字街到霍尔本时 |
[59:19] | between Charing cross and Holborn, | 我确实不知道自己在哪 |
[59:21] | But I was saved by the bread shop on Southford Hill. | 但到了南福德山的面包店之后 我就知道了 |
[59:24] | The only baker to use the certain French glaze on a sage. | 那里的面包用的是一种独特的法国糖浆 |
[59:30] | After that the carriage fought left and right | 之后马车开始 |
[59:31] | Until bump the fleet conduit | 在排水渠上颠簸前行 |
[59:34] | And as to who you are? That took every ounce of my not | 至于你是谁 这个问题的确 |
[59:36] | inconsiderable experience. | 让我费了些功夫 |
[59:39] | The letters on your desk were addressed to a | 你桌上的信是写给 |
[59:40] | sir Thomas Rodrum. | 托马斯·罗德姆殿下的 |
[59:42] | Lord chief justice. That would be the official title. | 他是上议院审判长 而且用的是官方标题 |
[59:44] | Who you really are… is of course another matter entirely. | 而你的身份 就完全是另一回事了 |
[59:49] | Judging by the sacred ox on your ring. | 从你戒指上的神圣公牛来看 |
[59:51] | You’re the secret head of the temple of the four orders | 你是圣职教堂的秘密领袖 |
[59:53] | In who’s headquarters we now sit, | 我想咱我们现在所在的总部 |
[59:56] | Located north-west corner St. James square I think. | 就在圣詹姆斯广场的西北角 |
[59:59] | That’s the mystery, the only mystery | 唯一让我不解的 |
[1:00:01] | is to why you bothered to blind fold me at all. | 是你为什么还要蒙住我的头 |
[1:00:06] | Yes… well, standard procedure I suppose. | 好吧 这只是标准程序 |
[1:00:12] | I dare say we have the right man, Gentlemen. | 我敢说我们找对人了 先生们 |
[1:00:15] | Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[1:00:16] | U.S. Ambassador Standish and Lord Coward, | 美国大使斯坦帝什和 |
[1:00:17] | the home secetary. | 内政大臣科沃德公爵 |
[1:00:20] | I suppose you already have | 我想你对 |
[1:00:21] | some notion as to the practices of our order. | 我们的职责应该有所了解 |
[1:00:24] | Yes. They are practically interesting. | 当然 你们的工作很有趣 |
[1:00:29] | Be as sceptical as you like. | 你像往常一样喜欢推理 |
[1:00:30] | But our secret system has | 但过去几个世纪以来 |
[1:00:32] | steered the world to good for centuries. | 我们的秘密组织一直维系着世界的和平 |
[1:00:34] | There danger is they can | 而我们的隐患在于 |
[1:00:35] | also be used for more nefarious purposes. | 这个组织同样可以用于邪恶的目的 |
[1:00:38] | What some call the dark arts or practical magic. | 就是人们所说的黑暗艺术或实用魔法 |
[1:00:41] | We know you don’t believe in magic Mr. Holmes | 我们知道你不相信魔法 福尔摩斯先生 |
[1:00:45] | We don’t expect you to share our faith | 你根本无法认同我们的信仰 |
[1:00:48] | Merely our fears. | 了解我们的恐惧就足够了 |
[1:00:49] | Fear is the most infectious condition. | 在这种情况下 恐惧 |
[1:00:52] | In this instance. | 是最富感染力的 |
[1:00:56] | Fear of your own child. | 对你儿子的恐惧 |
[1:01:00] | Blackwood is your son | 布莱克伍德是你儿子 |
[1:01:03] | You have the same irises, a rare dark green, | 你们有着相同的虹膜 是一种稀有的墨绿色 |
[1:01:06] | the diamond shaped hazel flex | 相同的菱形褐色卷曲 |
[1:01:09] | Together with the identical outer ears or pinner, | 加上同样的耳朵结构 |
[1:01:11] | which are only past down through direct blood line | 这些特征应该是家庭遗传 |
[1:01:13] | which makes by necessity either brothers | 只有可能是兄弟 |
[1:01:15] | Or in this case, more likely father and son. | 而在本案中 更可能是父子关系 |
[1:01:23] | Very few people have paraded that information. | 几乎没人知道这件事 |
[1:01:27] | And we’d want to keep it that way. | 而且我们想保守秘密 |
[1:01:33] | He was conceived during one of our rituals. | 他是一次宗教仪式的不幸产物 |
[1:01:35] | His mother wasn’t my wife. | 他母亲不是我的妻子 |
[1:01:38] | But she shared our beliefs. | 她坚信我们的信念 |
[1:01:39] | She was a powerful practitioner. | 尽管没能活着把孩子生下来 |
[1:01:42] | Though not enough to survive giving birth to him. | 但她仍然是一位坚强的导师 |
[1:01:47] | Death followed him where ever he went. | 死亡总是伴随着他 |
[1:01:49] | Those five girls were not the first to be butchered. | 那5个女孩并不是第一批遇害者 |
[1:01:51] | He killed many more to use them to enhance his powers. | 那之前他杀了很多人来增强自己的力量 |
[1:01:55] | No one could prove anything of course, but we already knew. | 尽管没人能证实 但我们相信 |
[1:01:59] | The boy was a curse. | 这孩子是个祸害 |
[1:02:01] | We’d done our best to stop him ourselves, but its not enough. | 我们尽了全力来阻止他 却依旧没能成功 |
[1:02:04] | His power grows daily. | 他的力量日渐壮大 |
[1:02:07] | His resurrection is evidence of that. | 他的复活就是证据 |
[1:02:09] | But what he does next will be far more dangerous. | 他下一步行动将会更加危险 |
[1:02:11] | The secret lies in the book of spells. | 秘密就在这本书中 |
[1:02:13] | This is the source of his power. | 这是他力量的源泉 |
[1:02:16] | He’s going to raise a force | 他将拥有 |
[1:02:17] | that will alter the very course of the world. | 足以改变世界的力量 |
[1:02:19] | I want you to find him and stop him before he does. | 在这之前 我想让你找到并阻止他 |
[1:02:23] | We’ll give you any assistance that we can. | 我们会利用一切资源帮助你 |
[1:02:27] | As home secretary, I have | 作为内政大臣 |
[1:02:28] | a considerable influence over the police. | 我在警界有相当的影响力 |
[1:02:30] | – Oh, yes – So… | -是的 -所以 |
[1:02:36] | Name your price? | 开个价吧 |
[1:02:39] | Well a great benefit to the social deficit. | 这倒是对财政赤字有好处 |
[1:02:41] | I, can pick and choose my clients. | 我有能力找到自己的客户 |
[1:02:44] | Consider it done, I’ll stop him. | 经过考虑之后 我决定去阻止他 |
[1:02:47] | But not for you. And certainly not for a price. | 但不是为了你们 当然也不是为钱 |
[1:02:54] | I do have a parting query Sir, Thomas. | 离别之前 我还有个问题 托马斯殿下 |
[1:02:57] | What is that? | 什么问题 |
[1:02:58] | If the rest of his family dead… | 如果他的其他家人都死了 |
[1:03:01] | How long do you expect to survive? | 你觉得你还能活多久 |
[1:03:03] | Food for thought. | 耐人寻味 |
[1:03:29] | Well perhaps you’ll have better luck opening that. | 也许你能帮我打开它 |
[1:03:33] | Margot ’58. Comet vintage. | 58年的玛戈特 彗星年的珍藏 |
[1:03:37] | How fascinating that a | 天文事件 |
[1:03:38] | astronomical event can effect the quality… | 能影响酒的质量 真是 |
[1:03:41] | How is it going with our case that you refused to take. | 你拒绝接的那件案子进展如何 |
[1:03:44] | …Wine. | 太奇妙了 |
[1:03:47] | Or I’ve hit a dead end. Literally. | 我其实遇到瓶颈了 |
[1:03:51] | I found your man. | 我找到了你要找的那个人 |
[1:03:53] | He’s buried in Blackwood’s tomb. | 他被埋在了布莱克伍德的坟墓里 |
[1:03:56] | If you still need him. | 你还需要他吗 |
[1:03:59] | Oh dear… | 我的天 |
[1:04:02] | I hope my client doesn’t come looking for a refund. | 我希望我的客户不会来退款 |
[1:04:07] | He’s a professor, isn’t he? | 他是个教授 是吗 |
[1:04:08] | I couldn’t see his face, | 我没看见他的脸 |
[1:04:09] | but I spotted a bit of chalk on his tappan. | 但在他身上有粉笔沫 |
[1:04:11] | I’ve never known a professor to carry a gun, | 我从来不知道哪个教授会带着枪 |
[1:04:14] | and on such a clever contraption. | 而且那把枪设计的那么巧妙 |
[1:04:19] | Eyepatch. Nice touch… | 你戴了眼罩 打扮的不错 |
[1:04:23] | So… case closed. | 好吧 案件结束了 |
[1:04:25] | Which makes this a social visit. | 就当是礼貌性的拜访好了 |
[1:04:28] | No. It’s you’re in over your head Irene, visit. | 不 你不明白 艾琳 |
[1:04:32] | Who ever killed Reardon. They were covering their tracks, | 无论是谁杀了里尔登 他们想毁灭证据 |
[1:04:34] | Which means that you’re | 这就意味着 |
[1:04:36] | the next loose end that needs to be snipped. | 你是下一个目标 |
[1:04:39] | Let it breathe. | 随它去吧 |
[1:04:41] | I’ve never been in over my head. | 我一直都很明白 |
[1:04:43] | Leave now, disappear. You’re good at that. | 走吧 躲起来 你很擅长的 |
[1:04:47] | Or stay. And volunteer for protective custody. | 如果留下来 就要有人保护你 |
[1:04:54] | If I’m in danger, so are you. | 如果我有危险 那你也有危险 |
[1:05:01] | Come with me. | 和我一起走吧 |
[1:05:06] | What if we trusted each other. | 如果我们信任对方的话 |
[1:05:09] | You’re not listening. I’m taking you, to either a railway station | 你没听懂 我只能带你去火车站 |
[1:05:14] | or the policestation. | 或者警察局 |
[1:05:27] | So… | 好吧 |
[1:05:32] | – What is it to be? – Be careful. | -想好了吗 -小心 |
[1:05:36] | You decide, which will it be? | 你来决定 去哪 |
[1:05:38] | I told you to let it breathe. | 我告诉过你 随它去吧 |
[1:05:43] | Can you taste the comet? | 你尝到彗星的味道了吗 |
[1:05:51] | Why couldn’t you just come away with me? | 你为什么就不能和我一起走 |
[1:07:44] | Madam, I need you to remain calm. | 女士 请冷静 |
[1:07:46] | Trust me, I’m a professional. | 相信我 我是一个正经人 |
[1:07:49] | But underneath this pillow lies the key to my release. | 枕头下面有解开我的钥匙 |
[1:07:51] | Of course, she misinterpreted my intention entirely. | 当然 她完全误会了我的意图 |
[1:07:55] | – Naturally sir. – Thats why I | -这很自然 先生 -所以 |
[1:07:56] | find this modern religious fellow so troubling. | 我觉得现代宗教很烦人 |
[1:07:58] | There’s no latitude for misunderstandings. | 对误会一点也不包容 |
[1:08:00] | It runs right over reason, sir. | 完全不合情理 先生 |
[1:08:01] | And chambermaids were once such a liberal breed. | 女仆曾经是很慷慨的育儿器具 |
[1:08:04] | My wife’s a chambermaid, sir. | 我妻子就是女仆 先生 |
[1:08:09] | Anyhow, it’s a good thing | 无论如何 还好 |
[1:08:10] | she was a friend, otherwise we may never have found you. | 她是你的朋友 不然我们就找不到你了 |
[1:08:13] | The inspector’s been over | 巡察官 |
[1:08:14] | at Baker street himself this morning, sir. | 今天早上一个人去贝克街了 先生 |
[1:08:20] | Just joking about the wife, sir. | 刚刚关于妻子的话是开玩笑的 先生 |
[1:08:27] | We’ve checked everything. There’s no sign of a break in | 我们都检查过了 没有闯入的迹象 |
[1:08:31] | And the butler didn’t hear a thing. | 管家也没有听到任何异常的声音 |
[1:08:33] | So body in the bath tub, his eyes were wide open | 一具澡盆里的尸体 他眼睛睁得很大 |
[1:08:36] | And the only thing missing was… | 唯一丢失的东西是 |
[1:08:39] | His ring, sir. | 他的戒指 先生 |
[1:08:57] | Why did you drain the water? | 你为什么要把水放了 |
[1:08:59] | Out of common decency. | 为了尊重死者 |
[1:09:01] | Crime is common. Logic, is rare. | 这是犯罪现场 做事要有逻辑性 |
[1:09:03] | The decent thing to do is catch the killer, | 抓住凶手才是对死者的尊重 |
[1:09:06] | not to provide conflict to the cause. | 把水放掉只会使案情更加复杂 |
[1:09:22] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:09:27] | Jasmine bath salt, sir. | 茉莉浴盐 先生 |
[1:09:28] | Super. Probably comes from a larger container. | 可能原本是装在大容器里的 |
[1:09:31] | It would either be in the pantry. | 可能放在储藏室 |
[1:09:33] | High up where it’s warm and dry. | 放的很高以保持干燥温暖 |
[1:09:35] | Or in a linen cupboard with a vent. | 或是放在有通风口的毛巾柜里 |
[1:09:38] | Oh and constable, you could do worse than to check the | 警官 你最好去检查一下 |
[1:09:41] | Ground under the rear window for any signs of footprints | 后窗那里有没有什么脚印 |
[1:09:42] | Data, data, data. I can not make bricks without clay. | 数据 数据 巧妇难为无米之炊 |
[1:10:45] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[1:10:55] | Was it in the cupboard or the pantry. | 那东西是放在柜子里还是储藏室里的 |
[1:10:57] | It was in the pantry, sir. | 在储藏室 先生 |
[1:10:59] | I don’t know what to make of this. | 真不知道这个有什么用 |
[1:11:01] | Excellent work. | 做得好 |
[1:11:04] | Adieu. | 再见 |
[1:11:44] | What’s the meaning of this, Coward? | 这是什么意思 科沃德 |
[1:11:46] | Why have you called this meeting? | 为什么要召开这次集会 |
[1:11:48] | Sir Thomas is dead. | 托马斯殿下已经死了 |
[1:11:51] | I nominate lord Blackwood as head of the order. | 我提议让布莱克伍德来担任领导 |
[1:11:57] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:12:00] | You know damn well what his capable of. | 你应该很清楚他能干出什么来 |
[1:12:02] | Of course he does. | 他当然知道 |
[1:12:05] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才到这里来 |
[1:12:09] | That’s why, we’re all here. | 我们所有人 |
[1:12:16] | My powers and my assets were given to me for one purpose. | 我的权利 财产都只用作一个目的 |
[1:12:20] | Magnificent was a simple purpose. | 一个伟大但简单的目的 |
[1:12:26] | To create a new future. | 为了创造一个新的未来 |
[1:12:28] | A future ruled… by us. | 由我们统治的未来 |
[1:12:36] | Tomorrow at noon, we take the | 明天正午 我们将 |
[1:12:38] | first step towards a new chapter in our history. | 开创一个新的历史 |
[1:12:42] | Magic will lead the way. | 魔法将指引我们道路 |
[1:12:44] | Once the people of England see our new found power | 一旦英国人民知道我们发现了新力量 |
[1:12:46] | They’ll bow down in fear. | 他们都将在恐惧中屈服 |
[1:12:53] | Across the atlantic, lies a colony that was once ours. | 大洋的另一边 曾有一块属于我们的殖民地 |
[1:12:57] | It will be again. | 它将回到我们手中 |
[1:13:00] | The civil war has made them weak. | 内战让他们变得很脆弱 |
[1:13:02] | Their government is as corrupt and ineffective as ours. | 他们的政府跟我们的一样腐败无能 |
[1:13:07] | So we’ll take it back. | 所以我们将收复这块土地 |
[1:13:12] | We will remake the world. | 我们要创造新世界 |
[1:13:16] | Create the future. | 创造未来 |
[1:13:19] | These men are with me, Standish. | 这些人是站在我这边的 斯坦帝什 |
[1:13:23] | But… are you? | 但是 你呢 |
[1:13:27] | No, sir. I am not. | 不 先生 我不会 |
[1:13:31] | These powers that you’re playing with… | 你利用的这些力量 |
[1:13:34] | No man, can control. | 是没人可以控制的 |
[1:13:38] | Well gentlemen… someone has to stop them | 好了先生们 就算你们不想 |
[1:13:43] | even if you won’t. | 但必需有人阻止他们 |
[1:13:48] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我要是你就不会那样做 |
[1:14:12] | Gentlemen… don’t be afraid. | 先生们 不要害怕 |
[1:14:17] | As you can see, we are protected. | 正如你们所见 我们受到了保护 |
[1:14:23] | Come… drink your allegiance here. | 来吧 为了你们的忠诚干杯 |
[1:14:32] | You control the police, now use them. | 你控制了警察 现在该利用他们了 |
[1:14:48] | I didn’t know you were here. | 你怎么会在这 |
[1:14:49] | Since this room is no longer yours, do you mind if I utilize it? | 这房间不再是你的了 你介意我用它吗 |
[1:14:53] | Be my guest. | 请随意 |
[1:14:57] | – In here chaps. – Where shall we put him, sir? | -伙计们 进来吧 -我们把他放在哪 先生 |
[1:14:59] | Anywhere’s fine. | 哪里都行 |
[1:15:12] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[1:15:13] | His the one who tried to kill you at Reardon’s lodgings. | 他是在里尔登的房间里想杀你的那个人 |
[1:15:15] | I suppose his neck didn’t survive | 德莱格把他 |
[1:15:17] | the impact of Draga landing on him. | 勒死了 |
[1:15:19] | Yes… thanks for that by the way. | 好吧 多谢了 |
[1:15:25] | But there is still some consolation in the | 令人安慰的是 |
[1:15:27] | knowledge that he can still be of service to his fellow man. | 他还有利用的价值 |
[1:15:33] | Elbow is now stained with blood. | 他的肘部沾有血迹 |
[1:15:35] | But it’s older than his own injuries. | 不过是在他受伤前沾上的 |
[1:15:44] | Not if it’s not human. | 但如果这不是人类的血 |
[1:15:45] | There’s an odd butcher. Let me see… | 我记得有一个奇怪的屠夫 让我看看 |
[1:15:58] | Yellow flame. Green bursts. | 黄色火焰 绿色灰烬 |
[1:16:01] | An industrial worker. | 他在工厂工作 |
[1:16:07] | Coal. Hint of silt. | 是木炭 应该是有淤泥的地方 |
[1:16:09] | And the stains on his trousers, should put him squarely in… | 裤子上的污点 应该是在 |
[1:16:13] | Nine Elms. | 奈恩埃姆斯 |
[1:16:14] | Sorry what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[1:16:15] | The area you’re looking for is, Nine Elms. | 你找的那个地方是奈恩埃姆斯 |
[1:16:20] | Do you remember where I put | 你记得我把 |
[1:16:21] | the lord’s registerer of members intrests? | 王室成员爱好登记册放到哪了吗 |
[1:16:23] | On the step ladder. | 梯凳上面 |
[1:16:36] | Blackwood was involved in | 布莱克伍德与所有这些 |
[1:16:37] | everything that’s corrosive to the spirit. | 肮脏的勾当都有关 |
[1:16:40] | Woolidge Arsenal. | 伍里德兵工厂 |
[1:16:42] | Limehouse chemical works. | 莱姆豪斯化工厂 |
[1:16:43] | Probably be a factory by the river. | 可能是河边的那个工厂 |
[1:16:46] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[1:16:48] | Never mind. | 别在意 |
[1:16:50] | You don’t know where my rugby ball went do you? | 你知道我的橄榄球在哪吗 |
[1:16:53] | No, not a clue. | 不知道 没看见过 |
[1:16:55] | Queensithe slaughterhouse | 昆赛特屠宰场 |
[1:16:58] | Nine Elms. | 奈恩埃姆斯 |
[1:17:00] | A factory by the river. | 河边的工厂 |
[1:17:01] | Well done, Watson. | 干的好 华生 |
[1:17:02] | That should lead us right to Blackwood. | 这些线索会引领我们找到布莱克伍德 |
[1:17:04] | Dead or alive. | 不管是死是活 |
[1:17:06] | Not us. | 不是我们 |
[1:17:09] | You. | 是你 |
[1:17:11] | Yes… | 好吧 |
[1:17:14] | Just a figure of speech, old boy. | 只是个比喻 老伙计 |
[1:17:25] | He’s left it there on purpose. | 他故意把这个留下的 |
[1:17:47] | More coal doctor. | 再加点碳 医生 |
[1:17:54] | That’s a good one. | 干得好 |
[1:17:57] | Glad to see you two are working hard then. | 见到你们努力工作真好 |
[1:18:01] | And I thought you were trying to be discrete. | 不要游手好闲 |
[1:18:03] | You would not last one day in the navy. | 在海军里你一天都干不下去 |
[1:18:10] | Holmes, are you sure that there is no | 福尔摩斯 你确定没有 |
[1:18:11] | alternative means of water transportaion, than that. | 比这个好点的船了吗 |
[1:18:13] | I guarantee you nobody knows London’s waterways better. | 我保证没人比他更了解伦敦的运河了 |
[1:18:17] | Tanners practically a fish himself. | 唐勒其实就是条鱼 |
[1:18:20] | At least he certainly drinks like one. | 至少他喝酒喝的像条鱼 |
[1:18:21] | Oh you’ve found your sense of humour, doctor. | 你终于找回幽默感了 医生 |
[1:18:23] | If only just a sense. | 只有这一次而已 |
[1:18:26] | I better take over. A bit tricky down here. | 还是我来吧 很需要技术的 |
[1:18:51] | Come on… | 来吧 |
[1:19:08] | – Look familiar? – Yep. | -看起来很熟悉吧 -是啊 |
[1:19:10] | All that’s missing is a ginger midget. | 少了个红发矮人 |
[1:19:25] | They cleared something away from here. | 他们把什么东西从这清理走了 |
[1:19:27] | Not minutes ago. | 不久以前 |
[1:19:28] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[1:19:30] | I’m not sure. Something mechanical. | 我不确定 什么机械装置 |
[1:19:33] | Holmes, look at this. | 福尔摩斯 看这个 |
[1:20:01] | 18 – chapter and verse. | 18 章和节 |
[1:20:03] | Revelations. 1:18. “I am he that liveth | “启示录”第一章第八节 我曾死过 |
[1:20:06] | – and was dead.” – And, behold, I am alive for evermore. | -现在又活了 -直活到永永远远 |
[1:20:11] | I warned you, Holmes to accept | 我警告过你 福尔摩斯 |
[1:20:13] | That this was beyond your control. | 接受吧 这不是你能控制的 |
[1:20:15] | Beyond what your rational mind could comprehend | 这已经超出了你的推理可以解释的范围 |
[1:20:19] | What if this, is the after life that you’re having. | 这是什么 你的来世 |
[1:20:22] | I want you to bear witness. | 我要你来见证 |
[1:20:24] | Tomorrow, at midday, the world as you know it, will end. | 明天正午 你所熟知的世界将会终结 |
[1:20:29] | Show me your face and | 让我看到你的话 |
[1:20:30] | it will be the end of your world right now. | 你的世界就终结了 |
[1:20:32] | Save the bullets, Watson. | 节省子弹 华生 |
[1:20:33] | A gift for you. | 这是送你的礼物 |
[1:20:41] | What was that about saving bullets? | 谁说要节省子弹来着 |
[1:20:49] | She followed you here, Holmes. | 她跟着你来到这里 福尔摩斯 |
[1:20:53] | You reared your lamb to slaughter. | 你背后有只待宰的羔羊 |
[1:20:59] | Holmes! | 福尔摩斯 |
[1:21:02] | This game was designed to hurt. | 这是个设计好的圈套 |
[1:21:16] | Watson! | 华生 |
[1:21:21] | It’s warm in here, Watson! | 这里太热了 华生 |
[1:21:30] | In over your head yet, darling? | 能坚持住吗 亲爱的 |
[1:21:39] | – Hold on there! – I can’t. | -坚持住 -我不行了 |
[1:21:41] | Let me take your weight. | 我来背你 |
[1:21:44] | Hold the leg up, old boy. | 抓住腿 老伙计 |
[1:21:48] | These jamming locks always give me trouble. | 这些镣铐总给我惹麻烦 |
[1:21:55] | To bad a saw. | 糟糕 是锯 |
[1:22:01] | No matter. We have plenty of time. | 没关系 我们还有时间 |
[1:22:04] | Holmes… | 福尔摩斯 |
[1:22:14] | – It’s not working. – Keep calm. | -没用的 -保持冷静 |
[1:22:24] | Holmes! Hurry up. | 福尔摩斯 快点 |
[1:22:33] | You’re not getting excited… | 别激动 |
[1:22:36] | Turn of that valve. | 关掉那个阀门 |
[1:23:01] | And we bounce in… three | 我们一起跳下去 三 |
[1:23:03] | …two, | 二 |
[1:23:04] | …one. | 一 |
[1:23:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:23:19] | I’m gonna get after, Blackwood. | 我去追布莱克伍德 |
[1:23:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:23:32] | We should go help the doctor. | 我们应该去帮帮医生 |
[1:23:46] | Holmes! | 福尔摩斯 |
[1:25:49] | Lord. Coward has issued a warrant for your arrest. | 科沃德公爵正在通缉你 |
[1:25:53] | Watson’s alive. Just get out of here, sir. Go. | 华生还活着 快走 先生 快走 |
[1:26:14] | Will the train be departing on time? | 火车会准时出发吗 |
[1:26:16] | The train’s been delayed, madam. | 火车晚点了 夫人 |
[1:26:18] | Shouldn’t be long now though. | 不过不会很久 |
[1:26:37] | The train will depart when I tell it too. | 列车在接到我的命令后就会发车 |
[1:26:42] | And you will leave my employment, when I allow you too. | 你也要得到我的同意 才可以退出 |
[1:26:49] | I fulfilled my contract. | 我完成了合约条款 |
[1:26:52] | I found Reardon. | 我找到了里尔登 |
[1:26:54] | He’s in scotland yard’s mortuary. | 他在伦敦警察厅的太平间 |
[1:26:56] | So that’s me finished. | 我已经完成了任务 |
[1:26:58] | Your job was to munipulate, Holmes’ feelings for you. | 你的工作是勾引福尔摩斯 |
[1:27:02] | Not succumb to them. | 而不是屈从 |
[1:27:06] | You have fulfilled nothing. | 你什么都没有完成 |
[1:27:08] | I want what, Reardon was making for Blackwood. | 我要得到里尔登为布莱克伍德做的东西 |
[1:27:11] | Finish the job, | 完成你的工作 |
[1:27:13] | or the next dead body will be of Sherlock Holmes. | 不然下一个死的就是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[1:27:45] | The surgeon should be along shortly. | 外科医生很快就到 |
[1:27:51] | He should be able to rest now. | 他可以好好休息了 |
[1:27:57] | Excuse me. | 等一等 |
[1:28:02] | Is that the best you can do? | 你能做的只有这些了吗 |
[1:28:04] | Yes for now. | 目前是 |
[1:28:06] | I must attend to my other patients. | 我要去看看其他病人了 |
[1:28:10] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[1:28:12] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[1:28:14] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:28:20] | I know that you care for him as much as I do. | 我知道你和我一样关心他 |
[1:28:23] | This is not your responsibility, it was his choice. | 这不是你的责任 是他自己选择的 |
[1:28:28] | He’d say it was worth the wounds. | 他肯定会说 他愿意为你负伤 |
[1:28:37] | Solve this. | 解决掉这些 |
[1:28:40] | Whatever it takes. | 不管付出什么代价 |
[1:28:56] | It’s Lord Blackwood, sir. | 先生 是布莱克伍德公爵 |
[1:28:58] | I’ve never been in over my head. | 我一直都很明白 |
[1:29:00] | It’s nothing to do with me, | 虽然与我无关 |
[1:29:01] | but I’d advise you to leave the case alone. | 但我建议你不要接这个案子 |
[1:29:03] | You’re not taking this seriously are you, Holmes? | 你不会是认真的吧 福尔摩斯 |
[1:29:04] | You must accept that this is beyond your control | 你根本无法控制 你必须接受这点 |
[1:29:07] | Tomorrow at mid-day, the world will end. | 明天正午 世界就会终结 |
[1:29:10] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[1:29:38] | You and I are bound together on a | 我们的命运是连在一起的 |
[1:29:39] | journey that will twist the very fabric of nature. | 我们注定要一起颠覆世界 |
[1:29:42] | Steel your mind, Holmes. | 坚定你的信念 福尔摩斯 |
[1:29:45] | He’s going to raise a force | 他将拥有 |
[1:29:46] | that will alter the very course of the world. | 足以改变世界的力量 |
[1:29:47] | His power grows daily. | 他的力量日渐壮大 |
[1:29:48] | This is the source of his power. | 这是他力量的源泉 |
[1:29:50] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:29:51] | The secret lies in the book of spells. | 秘密就在这本书中 |
[1:30:21] | Three more will die… | 还有3个人会死 |
[1:30:24] | And there’s nothing you can do to save them. | 而且你无法拯救他们 |
[1:30:27] | We know you don’t believe in magic. | 我们知道你不相信魔法 |
[1:30:31] | Reardon was working with Blackwood. | 里尔登曾为布莱克伍德工作 |
[1:30:40] | The only thing missing was his ring. | 唯一丢失的是 他的戒指 |
[1:30:49] | Give up, Holmes. | 放弃吧 福尔摩斯 |
[1:30:53] | This is a riddle you can not solve. | 这是一个你无法解开的迷团 |
[1:31:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:31:07] | Now, you need to work. | 现在 你得工作了 |
[1:31:11] | Familiar artwork? | 熟悉的艺术作品 |
[1:31:15] | You look gorgeous. | 你看上去容光焕发 |
[1:31:19] | Somehow, I knew you wouldn’t leave. | 不知怎的 我就知道你不会走的 |
[1:31:30] | You made the front page. | 你上头条了 |
[1:31:32] | Only a name, and no picture? | 只是个名字 没照片吗 |
[1:31:34] | So it looks like, you’ll be needing to work outside the law now, | 看样子 你只能在背地里工作了 |
[1:31:39] | And that’s my area of expertise. | 那正好是我的专长 |
[1:31:42] | I feel safer already. | 我已经更安心了 |
[1:31:45] | You seem to be making a rapid recoverey. | 看样子你恢复得很迅速 |
[1:31:49] | Yes… | 是的 |
[1:31:51] | I took this shrapnel out myself. | 我自己把弹片取了出来 |
[1:31:53] | Mary said I had a lousy doctor. | 玛丽说我的医生很烂 |
[1:32:01] | Well I’m… i’m just so… | 我 只是 很 |
[1:32:05] | Very glad that you’re um… well, with us. | 高兴你可以 和我们统一战线 |
[1:32:14] | Now that you’re sitting comfortably, I shall begin. | 既然你们坐好了 我就开始了 |
[1:32:19] | My initial approach was far to narrow. | 我最开始时眼光过于狭隘了 |
[1:32:22] | When Blackwood invited me to Pentonville prison | 布莱克伍德邀我去本顿维尔监狱时 |
[1:32:24] | He suggested I widen my gaze. | 他建议我拓宽视野 |
[1:32:26] | And at minimum, I have done just that. | 我在最低程度上照做了 |
[1:32:28] | In fact, I may well have reconciled | 实际上 或许是我解决了 |
[1:32:30] | thousand’s of years of theological disparities. | 千年来各种神学理论间的矛盾 |
[1:32:35] | But that’s for another time. | 这个下次再说 |
[1:32:37] | Blackwood’s method is based on a ritualistic mystical system | 布莱克伍德的方法基于神秘的仪式体系 |
[1:32:40] | that’s been employed by | 这个体系已被 |
[1:32:41] | The Temple Of The Four Order for centuries. | 圣职教堂组织使用了几个世纪 |
[1:32:44] | To fully understand the system, to get inside it, | 为了完全 深入地理解这个系统 |
[1:32:48] | I recreated the ceremony we interuppted at the crypt, | 我重建了我们在地窖打断的仪式 |
[1:32:51] | With a few enhancements of my own. | 另外我自己进行了一些改进 |
[1:32:54] | My journey took me further down | 我就像兔子 |
[1:32:55] | the rabbit hole than I intended | 找到了一个比原来深得多的洞 |
[1:32:57] | And though I don’t need my fluffy white tail. | 虽然弄脏了我蓬松的白尾巴 |
[1:33:00] | I have emerged, enlightened. | 但我得到启示 发现了真相 |
[1:33:04] | The fraternity who decidedly control the empire | 秘密掌控这个帝国的兄弟会 |
[1:33:07] | who share the belief of kings, pharaohs and emperors of old | 与古代帝王有着相同的信念 |
[1:33:10] | That the Sphinx was a door to another dimension. | 即斯芬克斯是通往另一个空间的大门 |
[1:33:13] | A gateway to immeasurable power. | 通往无限力量的通道 |
[1:33:15] | It’s made up of four parts. | 它由4部分构成 |
[1:33:17] | The foot of a lion, the tail of an ox, the wings of an eagle | 狮脚 牛尾 鹰翼 |
[1:33:20] | And the head of a man. | 和人头 |
[1:33:22] | In Sir Thomas’s secret chamber, I found a bone of an ox | 在托马斯殿下的密室 我找到了牛骨 |
[1:33:26] | The tooth of a lion, the feather of an eagle and a hair of a man. | 狮牙 鹰羽和人发 |
[1:33:29] | Map. | 地图 |
[1:33:34] | The points of the stars represent the the five murdered girls | 五角代表5位被杀害的女孩 |
[1:33:37] | But the cross is what were now intrested in. | 但这十字架才是我们现在该感兴趣的 |
[1:33:40] | It’s a wildly held belief, | 有个被广为接受的理论 |
[1:33:42] | that within the architectures of The Great Cities | 在这些大都市的建筑中 |
[1:33:45] | Are coded references to the system | 含有这个体系的加密标记 |
[1:33:48] | Since he rose from the grave, Blackwood’s killed three men. | 重返人间之后 布莱克伍德已经杀了3人 |
[1:33:51] | Each murder was committed at a | 每次谋杀 |
[1:33:52] | location that has a direct connection with The Temple | 地点都与教堂组织有直接关联 |
[1:33:55] | Therefore a system . | 所以肯定是这个体系 |
[1:33:57] | Reardon, the ginger midget. | 里尔登 那个红发矮人 |
[1:34:00] | Represents man. We found his body here. | 代表人类 我们在这发现他的尸体 |
[1:34:03] | Sir Thomas… master of The Temple, wore the ox ring. | 托马斯殿下 教堂的主人 带着公牛戒指 |
[1:34:07] | He died here. | 死在这里 |
[1:34:09] | Standish, the ambassador to the U.S.. | 斯坦帝什 美国大使 |
[1:34:11] | where the eagle has been a national | 几百年来鹰都是 |
[1:34:14] | emblem over a hundred years . | 他们国家的象征 |
[1:34:16] | The headquarters of The | 圣职教堂组织的总部 |
[1:34:17] | Temple Of The Four Order is where he died, | 就是他的死亡地点 |
[1:34:19] | This here. | 这里 |
[1:34:22] | Corresponded, the map will | 相应地 这个地图会告诉 |
[1:34:23] | tell us the location of Blackwood’s final act | 我们布莱克伍德的最后作案地点 |
[1:34:26] | So we have man, the ox, eagle, only the lion remaining. | 这么说我们有人 牛 鹰 就差狮 |
[1:34:31] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[1:34:34] | Parliament. | 国会大楼 |
[1:34:40] | Alright you four stay here and the rest of you come with me. | 你们4个守在这 其余的跟我来 |
[1:34:47] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[1:34:52] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[1:34:56] | – Follow these instructions. – Aren’t you go? | -依照这些指示 -你不走吗 |
[1:35:03] | Hello, hello, hello… | 你好 你好 |
[1:35:06] | Did the devil turn up? | 恶魔现身了吗 |
[1:35:09] | Well never mind. | 算了 没关系 |
[1:35:13] | You’ve got the next best thing. | 你马上要享受最好的东西了 |
[1:35:38] | Beg your pardon my lord, I know it’s unorthodox | 请您见谅 阁下 我知道这样不符合程序 |
[1:35:44] | But Mr. Holmes here has | 但这位福尔摩斯先生 |
[1:35:45] | been making some serious accusations about you | 正在计划对你和组织实施某个 |
[1:35:50] | and the order. | 恶毒的阴谋 |
[1:35:54] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:35:57] | At least this solves the | 至少这解释了 |
[1:35:58] | great mystery of how you became inspector. | 你是如何当上的巡察官 |
[1:36:05] | Excuse me, my lord. | 抱歉 阁下 |
[1:36:07] | But I’ve been wanting to that for a long time. | 但我早就想这么做了 |
[1:36:10] | Well Inspector, have five minutes before my next engagement. | 好了 我的下个会议还有5分钟开始 |
[1:36:14] | So why don’t you engrail me with your stories of conspiracy | 那么 给我讲讲你的阴谋故事吧 |
[1:36:20] | Thank you Lestrade. | 谢谢你 莱斯特雷德 |
[1:36:23] | My lord… | 再见 阁下 |
[1:36:30] | I’m curious, Coward. | 我很好奇 科沃德 |
[1:36:31] | Did you help Blackwood in all his murders. | 你参加了布莱克伍德的所有谋杀 |
[1:36:33] | Or just the one I prevented? | 还是只有我阻止的那次 |
[1:36:36] | Very distinctive, those hand made shoes of yours. | 你脚上的手工皮鞋非常显眼 |
[1:36:41] | But the price of quality is often the leaking print they leave | 但问题在于它们会时常遗留下脚印 |
[1:36:47] | Nonetheless I confess to being completely outmatched. | 但我得承认 你比我强很多 |
[1:36:51] | I could deduce very little from my investigation. | 我在调查中几乎没查到什么 |
[1:36:55] | Fortunately there’s nothing more stimulating than a | 幸运的是 没有什么事比 |
[1:36:58] | case where everything goes against you. | 案件中所有证据都针对你更刺激了 |
[1:37:00] | How many members of | 今天中午 |
[1:37:01] | parliament do you intend to murder at noon today. | 你准备杀害多少议员 |
[1:37:04] | Man, ox, eagle, lion. The lion’s parliament isn’t it? | 人 牛 鹰 狮 狮就是国会 没错吧 |
[1:37:11] | Very clever. | 非常聪明 |
[1:37:13] | But it’s not murder, Mr. Holmes. | 但这不是谋杀 福尔摩斯先生 |
[1:37:16] | It’s mercy. | 是怜悯 |
[1:37:18] | We are giving the weak masses a strong shepard. | 我们在给脆弱的人们找一位强大的领导人 |
[1:37:21] | Don’t you see, it’s for their own… | 你看不出来吗 这是为了他们自己 |
[1:37:26] | No. But I don’t care much what you think. | 没有 但我不在乎你的想法 |
[1:37:29] | I just simply wanted to | 我只想知道 |
[1:37:30] | know the location of Blackwood’s final ceremony. | 布莱克伍德最终仪式的地点 |
[1:37:32] | And now you’ve given it to me. | 现在你已经告诉我了 |
[1:37:34] | I’ve told you nothing. | 我什么都没告诉过你 |
[1:37:35] | But your clothes say infinitely more than you could ever hope. | 但你的行装透露出的信息超乎你的想像 |
[1:37:39] | The mud smeared on your boots from where you’re been walking. | 你的靴子上的泥土是在你去的地方沾的 |
[1:37:42] | A touch of red brick dust | 漆上的红色砖尘 |
[1:37:43] | on your knee from where you’re been kneeling. | 来自你所跪的地方 |
[1:37:47] | A small bandage on your thumb from | 拇指上的小绷带 |
[1:37:48] | where you’re been vowing. | 是因为你用它来发誓 |
[1:37:50] | A faint aroma of excrement from where you’se been standing. | 轻微的粪便味来自你所站之地 |
[1:37:56] | You and Blackwood laid the final toches to your ceremony | 你和布莱克伍德不到半小时前 |
[1:38:00] | in the sewers beneath parliament | 在国会大楼下的下水道里 |
[1:38:01] | less than an hour ago. | 进行了仪式的最后碰头 |
[1:38:03] | Both houses meet today. | 两院议员今天都会出席 |
[1:38:06] | The whole government will be present. | 整个政府部门的官员都会到场 |
[1:38:18] | It’s a shame you made an enemy out of Blackwood, Holmes. | 真遗憾你是布莱克伍德的敌人 福尔摩斯 |
[1:38:21] | You would have made a valuable ally. | 你本可以成为一个有价值的盟友 |
[1:38:31] | How terrible is wisdom | 如果智者不求任何回报 |
[1:38:33] | when it brings no profit to the wise. | 那他的智慧真是可怕 |
[1:38:37] | We take power at noon. | 我们中午会得到政权 |
[1:38:39] | Then isn’t anytime to waste then. | 那就不能再浪费时间了 |
[1:38:41] | Guess not? | 不是吗 |
[1:39:08] | Told you he’d be coming out of | 我告诉过你 他会从 |
[1:39:09] | that top window soldier boy. | 楼顶的某个窗户跳出来 兵哥 |
[1:39:10] | There isn’t any way he’d be coming out of that terrace. | 那楼房没其他出路 |
[1:39:13] | Technically that isn’t the top window, is it? Sailor boy. | 严格说 那不是楼顶的窗户 对吗 水手 |
[1:39:16] | – Where was he? – It’s the middle window. | -那是从哪儿 -中间的窗户 |
[1:39:19] | Anyway, you’d be pleased to | 不管怎样 莱斯特雷德 |
[1:39:21] | know that Lustrate played in his role perfectly | 演的很成功 你应该很高兴才对 |
[1:39:24] | Actually, I think I rather enjoyed it. | 事实上 我觉得他挺享受的 |
[1:39:26] | I hope you know what you’re doing, Holmes. | 希望你知道自己在干什么 福尔摩斯 |
[1:39:28] | Here’s the key. | 这是钥匙 |
[1:39:30] | You got what you needed from, Coward? | 你从科沃德那得到想要的信息了吗 |
[1:39:32] | Yes, I smoked him out of the room with ease. | 是的 我很轻易就让他露馅了 |
[1:39:35] | – Taylor? – Yes? | -泰勒 -什么 |
[1:39:36] | If you would captain, take us onto the bridge | 你来做船长 把我们带到桥那 |
[1:39:39] | Port side. Proximately 100 yards beyond | 在港口向前大约100码处 |
[1:39:41] | that you will find a tunnel, that leads us to the sewers. | 会找到一隧道 可以把我们引到下水道 |
[1:39:44] | Alright, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[1:39:52] | The end is mine. | 我说最后一句 |
[1:39:54] | Blackwood’d come back from hell | 布莱克伍德从地狱里归来 |
[1:39:57] | and laid a curse upon this land | 并对这片土地施下诅咒 |
[1:39:59] | They want to let me shut up, let me | 你们想让我闭嘴 让我 |
[1:40:46] | Behold, Blackwood’s magic revealed. | 看 找到布莱克伍德的魔法了 |
[1:40:48] | What does it do? | 干什么用的 |
[1:40:49] | It’s a chemical weapon. | 一种化学武器 |
[1:40:51] | The first of its kind. | 世上第一件 |
[1:40:53] | You deduced that, how? | 你怎么发现的 |
[1:40:54] | From my pocket. | 从我口袋里 |
[1:40:56] | I snipped this of a rather common rat at the slaughterhouse. | 我从屠宰场一只普通老鼠身上割下了这个 |
[1:41:00] | Notice the bluish discolouration. | 注意这颜色的异变 |
[1:41:01] | The faint smell of almonds, and traces of cyanide. | 轻微的杏仁味 还有氰化物的痕迹 |
[1:41:10] | Now we know what the ginger midget was working on. | 现在我们知道那个红发矮人在研究什么了 |
[1:41:11] | – It will revolutionise warfare. – Yes, killing a lot of people. | -这会引发革命 -还会害死很多人 |
[1:41:16] | Now, there’s 7 minutes until noon. What are we gonna do? | 现在离正午还有7分钟 我们该怎么做 |
[1:41:25] | She loves an entrance, your muse. | 你的女神 她喜欢鲁莽地闯入 |
[1:42:00] | Shoot him! Now please! | 向他开枪 快 拜托 |
[1:42:16] | My lords! My lords. | 阁下们 |
[1:42:21] | Time has come for any of those who believe, to remain. | 时间到了 只有有信仰的人才能幸存 |
[1:42:26] | Behold… Lord Blackwood. | 看 布莱克伍德公爵 |
[1:42:42] | You seem surprised. | 你们好像很惊讶 |
[1:42:47] | I have returned from beyond the grave | 我重返人间 |
[1:42:48] | to fulfil England’s destiny. | 是为了完成英格兰的使命 |
[1:42:52] | And extend the boundaries of this great empire. | 并扩展这个伟大帝国的疆土 |
[1:42:58] | Listen to the rabble outside. | 听听外面贱民的声音 |
[1:43:01] | Listen… | 听一听 |
[1:43:02] | To the fear. | 那些恐惧 |
[1:43:04] | I will use that as a weapon to control them… | 我会把恐惧作为武器来控制他们 |
[1:43:08] | And then the world. | 之后控制世界 |
[1:43:14] | I’ve never seen anything like it. Look at this. | 我从没见过类似的东西 看这个 |
[1:43:20] | It’s specifically designed to prevent us from disarming it. | 有专门的设计 以防止它被拆除 |
[1:43:26] | These components seem to be | 这部分似乎是 |
[1:43:27] | specifically designed to receive some sort of signal. | 专门设计来接收某种信号 |
[1:43:28] | Electromagnetic waves? | 电磁波 |
[1:43:31] | When triggered, the electrodes will send a charge | 启动时 电极会释放电流 |
[1:43:33] | Converting the chemial into gas. | 把化学物质转化为气体 |
[1:43:35] | And the gas will travel up that shaft | 然后气体顺着那个管道向上 |
[1:43:37] | And filter through the ventilation | 渗入直接通向国会大楼的 |
[1:43:38] | system that leads directly to parliament. | 通风系统 |
[1:43:40] | Within seconds, the administration the | 数秒内 世界上最有权势的 |
[1:43:42] | most powerfull men in the world will be choking to death | 大部分管理者就会窒息而死 |
[1:43:45] | Blackwood must have some sort of transmitter | 布莱克伍德肯定有某种 |
[1:43:48] | that connects them remotely. | 遥控发射器 |
[1:43:49] | Three minutes and ten seconds. | 还剩3分10秒 |
[1:43:50] | I will create an empire that will endure for a millennia | 我将建立千年不倒 |
[1:43:55] | Indestructible and eternal. | 坚不可摧 的永恒帝国 |
[1:43:59] | Move it! Move it! | 快走 |
[1:44:01] | We don’t have to actually disarm the device, | 我们不必非得拆除这装置 |
[1:44:04] | we just have to remove the cylinders. | 只要移除玻璃容器即可 |
[1:44:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:44:09] | Except that they’re welded in. | 但它们被焊死了 |
[1:44:11] | What we need is a controlled expolsion. | 我们需要定向爆炸 |
[1:44:14] | We need a container to direct | 需要个容器引导爆炸方向 |
[1:44:15] | the blast my clay pipe should service that ambition | 我的黏土烟斗应该可以满足要求 |
[1:44:39] | I rather wish you hadn’t done that, Irene. | 我真希望你没那么做 艾琳 |
[1:44:47] | On the twelfth chime, I will summon the dark powers. | 当12点的钟声敲响时 我会召唤黑暗力量 |
[1:44:53] | All of those who are with me shall be protected. | 拥护我的人都会受到保护 |
[1:44:57] | All others will perish. | 其余人将消亡 |
[1:45:07] | I need your pipe. | 我需要你的烟斗 |
[1:45:12] | Nut him! | 顶他 |
[1:45:39] | – Right? – What? | -没事吧 -什么 |
[1:45:40] | – Coat. – Got it! | -外套 -明白 |
[1:46:21] | A new order… begins now. | 新秩序 现在开始生效 |
[1:46:33] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[1:46:37] | That. | 这个 |
[1:46:54] | – Can you manage? – Of course I can. | -你能搞定吗 -当然 |
[1:47:23] | Relax. I’m a doctor. | 放松 我是医生 |
[1:48:38] | Did you take a wrong turning somewhere? | 你转错弯了吗 |
[1:48:42] | We’re safe now. | 我们现在安全了 |
[1:48:44] | Interesting assessment. | 有趣的猜想 |
[1:48:48] | Run off. | 逃吧 |
[1:48:52] | I won’t be chasing you anymore. | 我不会再追你了 |
[1:48:56] | Fair thee well. | 祝你好运 |
[1:49:02] | I don’t want to run anymore. | 我不想再逃了 |
[1:49:07] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我会告诉你一切 |
[1:49:09] | I wish you would. | 希望你会 |
[1:49:34] | No! | 不 |
[1:50:41] | There was never any magic. | 从来就没有任何魔法 |
[1:50:45] | Only conjuring tricks. | 只是把戏而已 |
[1:50:51] | The simplest involves paying people off. | 最简单的就是买通别人 |
[1:50:53] | Like the prison guard who | 比如先让你囚室外的狱警 |
[1:50:54] | pretended to be possessed outside you cell. | 假装被诅咒 |
[1:50:57] | Your reputation and | 然后你的名声和 |
[1:50:57] | the inmates fear did the rest. | 囚犯的恐惧会完成剩下的工作 |
[1:51:00] | Others required more elaborate preparations. | 其他把戏要求更精密的准备工作 |
[1:51:03] | It was sand storm slab that covered your tomb. | 有你墓前的那个砂岩石碑 |
[1:51:07] | You had it broken before your burial | 你在葬礼前就把它弄断了 |
[1:51:09] | Then put back together using a mild adhesive. | 然后用一种没有味道的沾胶粘好 |
[1:51:13] | An ancient egyptian recipe, I believe. | 我相信这是个古老的埃及配方 |
[1:51:15] | A mixture of egg and honey, | 鸡蛋和蜂蜜的混合物 |
[1:51:17] | that was to be washed away by the rain. | 这样就会被雨水冲掉 |
[1:51:25] | Holmes! | 福尔摩斯 |
[1:51:27] | Arranging for your father to drown in his own bathtub | 让你父亲溺死在自己的浴缸 |
[1:51:30] | Required more modern science. | 需要更现代化的科学手段 |
[1:51:32] | Very clever of, Reordan to find a paralytic | 里尔登很聪明 将铜与水混合 |
[1:51:35] | that was activated by the combination of copper and water. | 让泡澡的人中风死亡 |
[1:51:38] | And therefore was undetectable | 而且因此 |
[1:51:39] | once the bath water was drained. | 水被放掉后就无法查到 |
[1:51:41] | It would have been quite a challenge for me, | 这对我本来是个高难度挑战 |
[1:51:44] | Had he not also tested it on some unfortunate amphibian. | 可惜他还对一些不幸的两栖动物做过实验 |
[1:51:53] | The death of Standish was a real mystery | 斯坦帝什的死因之前确实是个谜团 |
[1:51:55] | Until you used the same compound, to blow up the wharf. | 直到你用同样的化合物炸了码头 |
[1:52:00] | An odorless, tasteless flammable liquid | 一种无嗅 无味 可燃的液体 |
[1:52:03] | Yet it burned with an unusual pink tissue. | 但它碰到一种特殊的粉色液体就会燃烧 |
[1:52:08] | Did Standish mistake it for rain as he entered The Temple. | 斯坦帝什进教堂时误以为是下雨了吧 |
[1:52:10] | All it took was a spark. | 所需要的只是一个火花 |
[1:52:18] | A simple rigged bullet in his gun. | 把动过手脚的子弹放入他的枪内 |
[1:52:22] | Ingenious. | 真是巧妙 |
[1:52:23] | Like all great performers, | 就像所有伟大的演员 |
[1:52:25] | you saved your pierce do resistance for the end. | 你把绝活留到最后 |
[1:52:27] | A chemical weapon, distilled from cyanide. | 用氰化物蒸馏来制作一种化学武器 |
[1:52:30] | And refined in the bellies of swine. | 然后在猪肚中精炼 |
[1:52:32] | Had it worked, your followers | 计划实施后 国会中你的手下们 |
[1:52:34] | in parliament would have watched unharmed | 安然无事的同时 |
[1:52:36] | As their colleagues were dying around them. | 他们身边的同事却纷纷死掉 |
[1:52:39] | They didn’t know that you’d given them the antidote. | 他们不知道是你给了他们解药 |
[1:52:42] | Instead they would have believed it was magic. | 而误认为那就是魔法 |
[1:52:44] | And that you’d harnessed the ultimate power. | 认为你已经掌握了这种终极力量 |
[1:52:47] | And the world would have followed in fear, | 世界也会因此而陷入恐慌 |
[1:52:49] | in the most powerfull weapon of all. | 害怕你的最强大的武器 |
[1:52:53] | You’d better hope it’s nothing more than superstition, | 你最好相信这只是迷信 |
[1:52:56] | as you performed all the rituals perfectly. | 因为你完美执行了所有仪式 |
[1:52:59] | The devil’s missing its soul, I’d say. | 我想说 连恶魔都迷失了灵魂 |
[1:53:03] | For god’s sake, Holmes | 看在上帝的份上 福尔摩斯 |
[1:53:05] | cut me loose! | 帮我割断绳子 |
[1:53:09] | God | 上帝 |
[1:53:16] | First, the world will see you for what you are. | 首先 人们会看清你的真面目 |
[1:53:19] | A fraud. | 一个骗子 |
[1:53:21] | Then you will be hanged properly this time. | 另外 你这次很可能会被真的绞死 |
[1:53:24] | It’s a long journey from here to the rope. | 我离绞绳还远着呢 |
[1:54:18] | I’ve never woken up in handcuffs before. | 我从没带着手铐醒来过 |
[1:54:22] | I have. | 我有过 |
[1:54:25] | Naked. | 赤身裸体 |
[1:54:31] | A storm is coming. | 风暴快来了 |
[1:54:33] | Well… we’ve still got a moment. | 没错 不过我们还有时间 |
[1:54:40] | – Moriarty… – What? | -莫里亚蒂 -什么 |
[1:54:44] | That’s his name. | 他的名字 |
[1:54:46] | And he is a professor. | 他是名教授 |
[1:54:50] | Everyone has a weak spot. | 每人都有弱点 |
[1:54:53] | And he found mine. | 而他发现了我的 |
[1:54:56] | What was it precisely? | 具体是什么 |
[1:55:09] | Please don’t underestimate him. | 不要低估他 |
[1:55:13] | He’s just as brilliant as you are. | 他和你一样聪慧 |
[1:55:15] | and infinitely more devious. | 却比你更狡猾 |
[1:55:17] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[1:55:36] | You’ll miss me, Sherlock? | 你会想我的 夏洛克 |
[1:55:41] | Sadly… yes. | 很不幸 我会 |
[1:56:12] | Afternoon, sir. I put | 下午好 先生 我把 |
[1:56:13] | – the notebook in this one, sir. – Thank you. | -笔记本放这里面了 先生 -谢谢 |
[1:56:16] | What’s in these, John? | 这些里面是什么 约翰 |
[1:56:17] | – Scribbles. – Scribbles? | -随笔 -随笔 |
[1:56:20] | – Notes. – The’re your adventures! | -笔记 -它们是你的冒险历程 |
[1:56:22] | I’d like to read them. | 我想读一读 |
[1:56:29] | Come on, what’s wrong? | 走吧 怎么了 |
[1:56:31] | I think his finally come to terms of you leaving? | 你觉得他最终会同意让你离开吗 |
[1:56:34] | Mary, look at the ring his given us. | 玛丽 看看他送我们的戒指 |
[1:56:38] | Now 5 minutes here, and I’ll go home. | 在这待5分钟我就回家 |
[1:56:40] | Our home. | 我们的家 |
[1:56:42] | Carefull on the stairs. | 注意楼梯 |
[1:56:51] | Don’t worry, dear. | 别紧张 亲爱的 |
[1:56:53] | Suicide is not in his repertoire. | 自杀可不是他的保留节目 |
[1:56:55] | He’s far to fond of himself for that. | 他太自恋了 不会这么做的 |
[1:56:57] | Holmes! | 福尔摩斯 |
[1:57:02] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[1:57:04] | I was trying to deduce in which | 我正试图推断 |
[1:57:05] | the manner Blackwood survived his execution. | 布莱克伍德是如何逃脱绞刑的 |
[1:57:07] | Clearing your good name as it were. | 好帮你恢复名声 |
[1:57:10] | But it had a surprising suffocating effect on, and | 但这带有惊人的憋气感 |
[1:57:12] | I was carried off in the hands off, morpheus | 而且我非常的困 |
[1:57:15] | Like a caterpillar in a cocoon. Good afternoon, dear. | 就像茧里的毛虫一样 下午好 亲爱的 |
[1:57:18] | Get on with it, Holmes. | 继续 福尔摩斯 |
[1:57:20] | Cleverly concealed in the hang-mans knot, was a hook | 隐藏在绞刑迷团中的秘密 是个钩子 |
[1:57:24] | Oh dear, I think my legs | 天 我觉得我的腿 |
[1:57:25] | have fallen asleep I should probably come down. | 麻痹了 我也许该下来了 |
[1:57:27] | John, shouldn’t we help him down? | 约翰 我们该放他下来吗 |
[1:57:28] | No, no, I hate to cut him off midstream. | 不 我不喜欢中途打断他 |
[1:57:31] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[1:57:33] | Well the executioner attached it to a harness. | 刽子手把钩子挂到吊带上 |
[1:57:37] | Thus lowering the weight contributed around the waist and | 因此下坠的重力分担到了腰上 |
[1:57:40] | The neck to remain intact. | 而脖子丝毫无损 |
[1:57:41] | Oh my lord, I can’t feel my cheeks. | 上帝 我感觉不到脸颊了 |
[1:57:43] | Might we continue this at ground level? | 我可以到地上继续吗 |
[1:57:45] | How did you manage it, Holmes? | 你是怎么做到的 福尔摩斯 |
[1:57:47] | I managed it with braces, belts and a coat hook. | 我用了背带 腰带和衣钩 |
[1:57:51] | Please, Watson, my tongue is going, | 拜托 华生 我舌头也感觉不到了 |
[1:57:53] | I would be of no use to you at all. | 再等我对你就没有任何用处了 |
[1:57:55] | – Worse things could happen. – John. | -还会更糟的 -约翰 |
[1:57:59] | None of this, explains | 这些都解释不了 |
[1:58:01] | Blackwood’s lack of pulse | 布莱克伍德为什么没有脉搏 |
[1:58:02] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:58:04] | Now the medical mystery. | 现在来解释这个医学迷团 |
[1:58:07] | We must restore your reputation, Watson. | 我们必须恢复你的名声 华生 |
[1:58:10] | There is a toxin refined | 有种从黑海杜鹃花蜜中 |
[1:58:12] | from the nectar of rhododendron ponticum. | 精炼的毒素 |
[1:58:14] | It’s quite infamous in the region of turkey, | 它在土耳其的黑海地段臭名昭著 |
[1:58:16] | near the black sea, for it’s | 因为它会 |
[1:58:18] | ability to induce an apparently mortal paralysis. | 导致麻痹假死状态 |
[1:58:21] | Even for a logical and well trained mind, | 就连训练有素的医生 |
[1:58:23] | even one as tenacious as your own. | 也会误诊 |
[1:58:24] | It’s known locally as… | 这在当地被称为 |
[1:58:25] | What’s wrong with Gladston? | 格拉斯顿怎么了 |
[1:58:27] | Mad honey’s diesease. | 毒蜜症 |
[1:58:28] | His demonstrating the very effects that I just described. | 他论证了我刚才所描述的效果 |
[1:58:32] | He doesn’t mind. | 他不介意的 |
[1:58:36] | Mary don’t worry. He’s seen far worse. | 玛丽别担心 更糟的他都经历过 |
[1:58:39] | John Watson? | 约翰·华生 |
[1:58:44] | Doctor, Miss Mary… | 医生 玛丽女士 |
[1:58:46] | Sorry. Inspector Lestrade | 对不起 巡察官莱斯特雷德 |
[1:58:47] | asks you come with me right away. | 要你马上跟我走一趟 |
[1:58:49] | What is it this time, Clarky? | 这次是因为什么 克拉奇 |
[1:58:51] | It’s one of our sergeants, sir. | 是我们的一个警官 先生 |
[1:58:53] | He went missing in the sewers the day, | 你阻止布莱克伍德公爵的那天 |
[1:58:54] | you stopped Lord Blackwood. | 他在下水道中失踪了 |
[1:58:55] | I’m afraid the sewage | 下水道工人今早 |
[1:58:56] | workers found his body just this morning, sir | 发现了他的尸体 先生 |
[1:59:00] | We believe the sergeant, was the first man at the scene… | 我们相信这位警官是第一个到达现场的 |
[1:59:03] | Can I help you, offcer? | 可以效劳吗 长官 |
[1:59:05] | Shot in the head. | 头部中弹 |
[1:59:09] | Was it a small caliber bullet? | 是小口径子弹吗 |
[1:59:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:59:14] | Was there powdered burns on his eyebrows? | 眉毛附近是否有火药烧伤 |
[1:59:16] | Indeed, sir. | 确实如此 先生 |
[1:59:20] | Point blank range. | 极近的距离 |
[1:59:22] | Moriarty. | 莫里亚蒂 |
[1:59:24] | Professor Moriarty. | 莫里亚蒂教授 |
[1:59:29] | There’s a good boy! | 乖宝宝 |
[1:59:31] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[1:59:34] | Where is Blackwood’s device now? | 布莱克伍德的装置现在在哪儿 |
[1:59:35] | Secret service have it, sir. | 在情报局里 先生 |
[1:59:37] | They’ve taken over the case. | 他们已经接手这个案子了 |
[1:59:39] | I bet there’s a piece missing. | 我敢打赌有零件不见了 |
[1:59:43] | So Moriarty was after a piece of the machine. | 这么说莫里亚蒂在找装置上的一个零件 |
[1:59:47] | Not the poison. | 而不是毒药 |
[1:59:48] | There’s nothing more elusive than an obvious fact. | 没有比明显的事实更让人费解的事了 |
[1:59:51] | The wire free invention was the goal all along. | 这个无线发明一直就是他的目标 |
[1:59:54] | And Addler was just the diversion. | 艾德勒只是个干扰而已 |
[1:59:56] | He knew I’d chase after her, | 他知道我会去追她 |
[1:59:57] | There by leaving the machine accessible. | 而他就有机会接近那台装置 |
[1:59:59] | The technology of that kind can be worth, an untold fortune. | 那种技术的价值无可估量 |
[2:00:03] | Imagine being able to control a radio | 想像下只需简单发送一个无线电命令 |
[2:00:05] | device simply by sending a command via radio waves. | 就可控制那小装置 |
[2:00:09] | It’s the future, Watson. | 这就是未来 华生 |
[2:00:14] | I’ve loaded the last of your boxes, sir. | 你的最后一个箱子也装好了 先生 |
[2:00:20] | – Well… – Well… | -那 -那 |
[2:00:22] | Gladston! | 格拉斯顿 |
[2:00:23] | Stop him before he gets to the front door. | 在他到大门之前抓住他 |
[2:00:26] | Clarky? | 克拉奇 |
[2:00:30] | Case reopened. | 案件重开 |