Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Shes Out Of My League(我配不上她)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user Shes Out Of My League(我配不上她)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:我配不上她
英文名称:Shes Out Of My League
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:44] Marnie? 玛妮
[00:45] I know we agreed to take some time off. 我知道我俩都同意要分开一阵子
[00:48] And I think that was a great idea. 我也觉得这主意挺好的
[00:51] My god. 天啊
[00:52] It gave us both a chance to experiment, if you will, 这让我们俩都有足够多的时间来实验
[00:57] And meet all sorts of new and interesting, different people. 也可以结识有趣的新朋友
[01:03] You did quite a bit more experimenting than I did. 你的实验可比我多多啦
[01:08] A lot more experimenting. You are like a scientist! 这么多的实验 你简直算得上是个科学家啦
[01:14] With beakers and… but, obviously, I’m cool with that. Like… 拿着烧杯什么的 当然我也能承受
[01:19] ’cause the thing is, I think we’re stronger as a result. 说真的 我觉得经过这段时间我们都成熟了
[01:24] But here’s the thing, Marnie, it’s been two years. 但是 玛妮 问题是都两年了
[01:28] And that’s a lot of time off. 我们分开都这么久了
[01:31] And I’m ready for some time on. 我想是时候分久必和了吧
[01:36] I miss you. 我想你
[01:40] I miss us. 想我们在一起的时光
[01:44] I got something for you. 我有东西给你
[01:48] What do you think? 你们觉得如何
[01:50] Oh, man! 老兄
[01:55] It’s depressing. I mean, it’s really depressing. 太让人无语了 真的 我太无语了
[01:59] It’s horrible to watch you like this. 看着你这个样子感觉真不好受
[02:01] I think this is really pretty. How’s it work? 我觉得这个挺漂亮的 怎么打开
[02:05] What the hell is that? 那他妈是什么玩意
[02:06] I got it for Valentine’s Day, 那是我当年准备的情人节礼物
[02:08] right before she broke up with me. 不过她没过多久就跟我分手了
[02:10] Look, Stainer, I know you don’t like her very much. 斯坦纳 我知道你不太喜欢她
[02:13] No. No. I hate her. In fact, the day that you broke up with her, 没错 我讨厌她 说真的 你跟她分手那天
[02:16] I marked that down in my calendar as a day of rejoicement. 我在我的日历上画了个代表欢乐的大圈
[02:19] I’m gonna celebrate it with a cake with her face on it. 我要弄一个画着她的脸的蛋糕来庆祝这事
[02:22] But instead of eating it, we smash it. 但我可不会吃 我要把它砸了
[02:23] Ok? You can do a lot better. 你可以找到更好的
[02:25] – You deserve a lot better, Kirk. – Thank you, -她配不上你的 科克 -谢谢
[02:27] But I’ve seen what’s out there and 可我也试过走出去
[02:29] I don’t think it gets any better. 我不觉得我还有机会找到更好的
[02:31] When have you been out there? When have you left the apartment? 你有走出去吗 你就是一宅男
[02:33] I went out on four different dates. 我出去参加了四次不同的约会
[02:36] With three girls and that guy. 对方是三个女生 和那个男的
[02:39] I don’t know what his intentions were, but it’s fine. 我不明白他的用意何在 不过也挺好的
[02:42] We had a great conversation. He was just lookin’ for a friend. 我们聊得很投机 他只是想找个伴儿
[02:45] – Know what your problem is? – What? -知道你的问题出在哪儿吗 -哪儿
[02:47] – You’re a moodle. – A “Moodle”? -你就像条人面狗 -“人面狗”
[02:48] A man poodle. Girls, 就是长着张人脸的小狗 女孩儿们
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1558个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:228个,六级词汇:116个,GRE词汇:123个,托福词汇:164个,考研词汇:259个,专四词汇:205个,专八词汇:36个,
所有生词标注共:502个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:50] they want to take you out on a walk. 她们喜欢带你出去散步
[02:51] They want to feed you, they want to 她们想喂你吃的 她们也会想
[02:53] cuddle you. But, make no mistake, 抱抱你 可是 千万别搞错了
[02:55] no girl wants to do the moodle. 不会有女孩儿想上人面狗
[02:58] – No one’d ever fuck a moodle. – No. -没人会跟人面狗上床 -没错
[03:00] – he’s right. – I’m telling you, -他说的没错 -我告诉你
[03:01] If you want to get Marnie back, she has got to believe 要是你想和玛妮重归于好 你一定要让她明白
[03:04] that from the second she broke up with you, 从她跟你分手的下一秒开始
[03:06] your life has been a non-stop snatch parade. 你就解放了自己 浪蝶狂蜂一般浪荡不堪
[03:09] Or you could just be who you are. Why can’t that be good enough? 要不你就顺其自然 这不也挺好的嘛
[03:14] Why don’t you put your fucking balls in here, dude? 老兄 让她看看你他妈有多带种
[03:30] – “Snatch parade.” Really, Kirk? – Yeah, -浪蝶狂蜂吗 科克 -没错
[03:33] It’s been pretty awesome. 感觉特别棒
[03:36] I’ve been raw-doggin’ some randoms. 我玩过不少女人 都不带套的
[03:38] Usually careful. Mostly careful, though. 但总是很小心 特别的小心
[03:41] Always using protection. 总会采取保护措施
[03:44] Double-baggin’ it sometimes just to make sure there’s 有时候会戴双层 确保万无一失
[03:48] no seepage because… 以免患上
[03:53] …gonorrhea, herpes and stuff. I don’t want that. 淋病 疱疹什么的 我可不想乐极生悲
[03:58] Wow. I am really happy that you are doing so well with the ladies. 我真高兴你和异性相处得这么好
[04:03] But, truthfully, Marnie. 但是 说真的 玛妮
[04:05] I really just want to give all that 我不想要那些
[04:07] up and get back together with you. 只想和你在一起
[04:11] Kirk? You know I’m with Ron now. 科克 你知道我现在和罗恩在一起了
[04:17] Raw-doggin’ some randoms? 跟女人胡搞还不带套
[04:19] Wow, Kirky, sounds like you got some good stuff goin’ on. 哇 科克 你可真有一手
[04:22] – Yeah. – Thanks, Ron. -是啊 -谢谢 罗恩
[04:26] We’re kind of in the middle of something right now. 我们还有一些事情要处理
[04:30] Oh, you want to talk? No problem. 噢 你想跟她叙叙旧 没问题
[04:33] – I’ll just be in the other room. – Thanks, buddy. -我换个房间待着就好 -谢谢 老兄
[04:36] Ah, sorry. One more thing. Is there any salsa? 不好意思 还有件事 你家里有甜辣酱吗
[04:41] You know what? I’ll find it myself. Good luck there, pirate. 没关系 我自个儿找去 祝你好运 公子哥儿
[04:48] Are you kidding me, Marnie? That guy? 你开玩笑吧 玛妮 就那家伙
[04:51] That guy is an entrepreneur. 那家伙是个企业家
[04:53] – Well, Ron owns a Pizza Hut. – That’s a business. -好吧 罗恩不过就是开了家必胜客 -那也是事业
[04:57] It’s not even a real Pizza Hut! it’s a Pizza Hut express! 那甚至都算不上真正的必胜客 就是家外卖
[05:01] Working airport security with your dipshit friends 跟你的傻逼朋友们一起在机场安保工作
[05:04] isn’t getting you closer to being a pilot. 永远也不会让你成为真正的飞行员
[05:06] I… I got you somethin’. 我 我有东西给你
[05:08] Like, remember that time I made you the 还记得当年我为你做了
[05:11] mix tape of all the Kate Bush songs 一张凯特・布什的歌的磁带吗
[05:13] I thought applied to our relationship? This is cooler. 我想那增进了我俩的感情吧 这个更有效
[05:18] Happy Valentine’s Day from two years ago. 情人节快乐 迟到了两年
[05:22] Hi, honey. Everything ok? 嗨 宝贝 没事吧
[05:24] – Yeah. – Oh, God, what is that? -嗯 -天啊 那是什么
[05:29] I think it’s an ashtray? 我估计是个烟灰缸吧
[05:31] – No, it’s for your earrings. – Or that. -不 是给你装耳环用的 -也有可能
[05:34] Kirk, please, don’t cause a scene. Everyone’s over. 科克 拜托 别那么矫情 都过去了
[05:38] Jesus, Mom, a little privacy here, please? 天啊 老妈 给我点个人空间行吗
[05:40] – It’s ok, Mrs. Kettner. – Ok. -没关系的 凯特纳夫人 -好吧
[05:44] Kirk. You know that I don’t get along with my own parents, 科克 你知道我和家人合不来
[05:48] and you’ve been really great about 我俩分手之后 你们家
[05:50] your family practically adopting me 待我视同己出
[05:52] since we broke up. 我很感激你
[05:54] – I love you. – Marnie, I love you, too. -我爱你 -玛妮 我也爱你
[05:57] Just… ok… let me finish. 让我说完好吗
[06:00] I love you like I love… tv. 我爱你 好比爱电视
[06:07] I love you like I love pizza. 我爱你 好比爱披萨
[06:08] Superfly Snuka! 飞龙斯奴卡[摔角选手]
[06:10] – No, Dylan! – You still got it! -别 迪兰 -你还有机会
[06:12] – Give it to him! – What’s up, little bro? -反击他 -怎么回事 小兄弟
[06:14] – Fuck you! – Dylan! Leave your brother alone. -去你妈的 -迪兰 别烦你哥哥
[06:17] – Snap him like a wishbone. – Sore spot? Just let it happen. -像掐小鸡一样干掉他 -触到你的痛处了 别怕
[06:19] – Yeah! You ain’t got shit, you pussy! – I hate you! -你什么都不是 你这娘娘腔 -我讨厌你
[06:22] Mom! Kirk said he hated me! 妈 科克说他讨厌我
[06:24] Ok, let’s move out! movie night! 咱们快走 今晚有活动
[06:25] I do not want to miss the previews. 我可不想错过预演
[06:27] – Here. I got the brews. Let’s go! – Comin’ with us, pirate? -接着 我还有啤酒 走吧 -一起去不 公子哥儿
[06:30] – No, thanks. – It’s Chris Tucker, dude. -不了 谢谢 -那可是克里斯・塔克[演员]啊 老兄
[06:33] Yeah, I think I’ll pass. 嗯 我不去也没关系的
[06:35] Do you see the words comin’ outta my mouth?! 你看见我说话了吗[模仿克里斯・塔克]
[06:37] Chris Tucker, right? 克里斯・塔克 对不
[06:39] Mom! I did the Chris Tucker for him. 妈 我给他模仿了克里斯・塔克
[06:41] – That’s nice. – I’m just gonna leave this here. -真不错 -我还是把这个留给你吧
[06:44] He’s the black guy from Rush Hour. 他就是《尖峰时刻》里的那个黑人
[06:45] – Let’s go, go, go! – Ok. -咱们走 -好
[06:47] – Mom… yeah. – you know, it’s engraved on… -妈 -那永远留在我的
[07:40] Boarding passes and IDs where I can see them, please! 请出示登机牌和身份证 谢谢
[07:44] Let’s go! 快走
[07:45] – Hey. – Hey. -嘿 -嘿
[07:47] Boarding passes and ids where I… 请出示登机牌和身份证
[07:48] Oh, well, well, well. Thanks for comin’ in, Kettner. 噢 你还知道来上班啊 凯特纳
[07:51] Sorry I’m late, Fuller. 对不起我迟到了 富勒
[07:52] – Yeah? You’d better have a good excuse. – No. -是嘛 你最好有个好理由 -没
[07:56] You wanna take a second? Make somethin’ up? 要不要想一会儿 给我编一个
[07:59] – Nope. – Interesting. -不了 -有意思
[08:03] Oh, look at this. 噢 看看这个尤物
[08:10] Yeah, that’s so good. That’s great. That’s perfect. 对 那很好 太好了 简直完美
[08:13] Listen, mr. Friedman, their quote is lower than ours. 弗里德曼先生 他们的报价比我们的低
[08:16] So if fake flowers and cheap champagne 所以要是你就想弄点假花和劣酒
[08:19] is how you want to woo your clients, 来讨你顾客的欢心
[08:21] then feel free to blow us out. 我倒不介意你不跟我们合作
[08:23] I’m sure the event’ll be fine. 我相信那样办也没问题
[08:24] Thank you, Mr. Friedman. Tomorrow. 谢谢 弗里德曼先生 明天见
[08:27] Have a nice flight. 祝您旅途愉快
[08:31] Boarding passes and IDs where I can see… Hi! 请出示登机牌和身份证 嗨
[08:35] – Hi. – Hay-lo. -嗨 -你好
[08:37] Hi-lo. Hello! 你好 你好啊
[08:39] New york, huh? Yeah. The big… city. 去纽约 对吧 大城市啊
[08:44] Big apple. 大苹果[纽约昵称]
[08:45] Big apple city. I get up there a lot, 大苹果城 我常去那儿
[08:48] ’cause I actually, I gig up there. 因为实际上 我在那儿演出来着
[08:51] I play in a band. 我是玩乐队的
[08:52] – I’m the lead in a band. – hey, Stainer. -我是乐队主唱 -嘿 斯坦纳
[08:55] Did you get the numbers for the new procedures regarding planes? 你有那个飞机的新手续的数据吗
[09:01] This is Randy. 这位是兰迪
[09:04] – What’s up? – Hi. -你好啊 -嗨
[09:06] – Well, everything checks out. – Thank you. -好 手续办好了 -谢谢
[09:11] – Do you need a hand? – No. -要搭把手吗 -不用了
[09:14] Smooth. Go put this back in the trash. 太假了 把这个扔了吧
[09:16] – It’s a memo. – Put it back in the trash! -这是张备忘录 -快给我扔了
[09:19] – Boarding passes and ids, please! – Next! Oh, Ma’am! -请出示登机牌与身份证 -下一位 噢 女士
[09:24] – Your shoes. – Oh, sorry. -请脱鞋 -噢 不好意思
[09:28] Ok, let’s go ahead and strip off that 好的 请站前一步 解下腰带
[09:30] belt too, while we’re at it, huh? 我们需要检查一下
[09:34] You have any piercings you want me to know about? 你身上有没有穿过孔 想说说吗
[09:38] Anything at all? 有吗
[09:40] All right, I’m really late for my flight. 好吧 我真的得赶飞机了
[09:42] Why don’t you step on through, 请过来这边
[09:43] we’ll see if you set off the machine. 我们会确认你的安检信息
[09:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:48] No, no, no. Not so fast. 别 别那么着急嘛
[09:50] I’m gonna have to ask you to step over to the wanding area. 请您站到这边的扫描区域
[09:53] – fuller, why? – well, you never know. I mean… -富勒 为什么 -嗯 你不懂 我是想
[09:56] You just waved the wand over your tie clip! 你刚偷偷把探测棒放到你的领带夹上了
[09:59] – No, I did not. – Yes, you did. -我可没有 -你就有
[10:03] Well, I am keeping an eye on you. 好吧 我会好好盯着你的
[10:09] Wow. They let guys like that work here? 这种人怎么会在这儿工作
[10:14] Yes, they, they, they let that guy be my boss. 这种人还是我的上司
[10:17] Thank you for pissing off your boss for me. 谢谢你为了我得罪领导
[10:20] Oh, yeah, please, anytime. 没问题 随时恭候
[10:25] – Molly! Your boarding pass. – Oh, thanks… Kirk. -茉莉 你的登机牌 -谢谢 科克
[10:32] Kirk. 科克
[10:35] Flight six-three to JFK, you’re cleared 飞往肯尼迪国际机场的六十三号航班
[10:36] for taxiing on runway two-niner. 你们可以使用二十九号跑道起飞了
[10:39] Cabin crew, lock doors and cross-check. 机组人员请确认舱门关闭
[10:41] Dude! Cut it a little closer, why don’t you? 姐们 怎么来这么晚
[10:43] I think I lost my iphone. I left it in security. 我好像把我的Iphone丢了 落在安检处了
[10:46] Well, here, calm down. I’ll call it. 先坐下 别紧张 我来打打看
[11:01] – Hello? – Who’s this? -你好 -你是谁
[11:03] I don’t know. Might be the guy with the new iphone. Who’s this? 不知道 我发现了部新Iphone 你是谁
[11:06] I don’t know. Might be your worst fucking nightmare, you… 不知道 可能是你今生今世最大的梦魇 你这
[11:09] – Patty! Stop it! – Sorry. -帕蒂 闭嘴 -不好意思
[11:11] Hello? Thank god you have my phone. My name is Molly McCleish. 你好 谢天谢地你捡到了我手机 我是茉莉・麦克里奇
[11:15] I remember you well. What gate are you at? I’ll run it over. 我记得你 你在哪个登机门 我去送给你
[11:18] Know what? We’re actually pushing back right now. 我们马上就要起飞了
[11:21] Excuse me. You’re not supposed to be on your phone. 不好意思 你不能在飞机打电话
[11:24] – It’s bad for the plane. – Oh, I’m sorry. -对航行不好 -噢 真对不起
[11:26] Are you a plane doctor? 你是个飞机医生吗
[11:28] No? So shut the fuck up. 不是 那就他妈给我闭嘴
[11:30] Tell you what, I’ll just leave it at 那就这样 我把它留在
[11:32] lost and found for you. How ’bout that? 失物招领处 这样行吗
[11:34] Would you hold on to it for me? I’m coming back tomorrow. 你能给我留着吗 我明天就回来了
[11:37] I’m an event planner. 我是活动策划
[11:38] I’m having this party at the Warhol Museum. 我会在沃霍尔博物馆举行派对
[11:40] – We could meet there. – Yes, of course. -我们到时见吧 -好的 没问题
[11:42] I know where that is. It’s actually 我知道那地方在哪 其实就
[11:43] – on my way home from work. – Sir? -在我回家的路上 -先生
[11:45] – She’s talking on her phone. – Dude! Go shit in your hand. -她在打电话 -哥们 玩蛋去吧
[11:50] I have to go. 我得挂了
[11:51] Tonight’s the night, Kirky. 今晚是个大日子 科克
[11:53] No. I… Devon, tonight is just a night 不 我 迪冯 今晚只是
[11:55] where I return some lost property to a fellow human being. 我将失物交回给另一个人类的时候
[12:00] Come on, man, you gotta be positive. 拜托 兄弟 你可得积极点
[12:02] It’s exciting! I mean, the night’s full of possibilities. 太令人兴奋了 今晚充满了机遇啊
[12:07] – I can almost smell ’em. – Oh, man. -我都能嗅到了 -噢 老兄
[12:12] – You know what this reminds me of? – What’s that? -你知道这让我想起什么吗 -什么
[12:15] The moment when Aladdin went to meet princess Jasmine. 阿拉丁遇见茉莉公主的时候
[12:18] What? 什么
[12:20] You’re like a street urchin, and this is the palace! 你好比阿拉丁 此刻身在皇宫
[12:23] Ok, so then what does that make you? 好吧 那你又是什么
[12:26] I’m the genie. 我是神灯精灵
[12:28] Why am I so nervous? This is stupid. 我这么紧张干嘛 太傻了
[12:30] Let’s get this over with, ok? Let’s go. 咱们速战速决 行吗 走吧
[12:32] Yeah. Let’s go on a magic carpet ride. 好 咱们坐上魔法飞毯吧
[12:54] No, I think it’s good. We have to act positive. 不 我觉得挺好的 我们得积极点
[12:56] – Wendy! – Hi! Congratulations, ladies. -温蒂 -嗨 恭喜 小姐们
[12:58] – This party is so amazing. – It is, right? -派对真棒 -对吧
[13:01] – Hey. Sorry I’m late. – Nice, Katie. Real classy. -嘿 不好意思我迟到了 -真好 凯蒂 着装真经典
[13:06] I had a major laundry disaster. This 我出了个洗衣房灾难 这
[13:08] is the only dry bra that I have left. 是我剩下的最后一件干的胸罩了
[13:10] – Do you want me to take it off? – No! -你想让我脱了吗 -别
[13:12] – Just take a tray and circulate. – Yeah, -去拿个托盘招待一下客人就好 -好
[13:14] Circulate. Know what that means? 招待 你知道什么叫招待吧
[13:21] Hey, excuse me. I’m looking for Molly McCleish? 嘿 不好意思 麻烦找一下茉莉・麦克里奇
[13:26] – Are you here to arrest her? – No. -你是来抓她的吗 -不是
[13:28] What about you? You gonna search me? 你呢 你要搜我吗
[13:30] No. No, I’m, I’m not TSA. 不 我不是运输安全署的
[13:33] I can get you a mad discount on a flight, if you want, though. 不过 你要是想买机票我可以帮你搞到打折票
[13:36] Molly’s my sister. She’s… up there. 茉莉是我姐姐 她在那边
[13:41] – Thank you. – Thanks. -谢谢 -谢了
[13:43] Hey! 嘿
[13:49] – Hey. – Hey. This is Patty. -嘿 -嘿 这位是帕蒂
[13:52] Hey. 嘿
[13:57] – Oh, this is my friend, Devon. – Princess Jasmine. -这位是我朋友 迪冯 -茉莉公主
[14:04] – Here’s your phone. – Oh, thank God. -你的电话 -噢 谢天谢地
[14:06] You… thank you. You saved my life. 你 谢谢你 你帮了个大忙
[14:09] Oh, please. It’s no big deal at all. 噢 别客气 没什么的
[14:11] I think we’re gonna get goin’ now. 我们还是走吧
[14:13] We’re a bit overdressed for this. 我们穿的有点太正式了
[14:17] – Yeah. – Oh, no! You guys look great. -嗯 -别 你们看起来挺棒的
[14:19] You should stay and have a drink, right? 你们待会儿 喝点东西再走 好吗
[14:22] Know what? Excuse me one second. 给你句忠告
[14:24] Get a drink, but don’t get it from my sister’s tray. 喝点东西 可千万别从我妹妹的托盘里拿
[14:31] What’s up, freckles? 玩得好吗 小雀斑
[14:35] …Your friend’s hot. 你朋友真性感
[14:40] What’d she just say? 她刚才说什么
[14:41] – “I think your friend is hot.” – Yeah, right. -“我觉得你朋友很性感” -嗯
[14:49] Seriously, Kirky, do not josh me. All right? I need this. 说真的 科克 别耍我好吗 我真想知道
[14:53] Well, devon, I would never josh you. She said, 迪冯 我耍你干嘛 她说的就是
[14:55] “I think your friend is hot.” “我觉得你的朋友很性感”
[14:57] – Yeah? – Yeah. -真的 -真的
[14:59] – Yeah! – Oh, stop. -太好了 -噢 别
[15:01] – Yeah! – No. No. -太好了 -别
[15:03] No, you… Devon, you’re happily married. 别 迪冯 你婚姻幸福美满
[15:05] You and I both know you’d never cheat on Karen. 我俩都知道你不会背着卡伦偷情的
[15:08] Yeah, you’re right. I don’t need to. 没错 你说的对 我不需要
[15:10] Know why? ’cause that girl thinks I’m hot. 知道为什么不 因为那女孩儿觉得我很性感
[15:14] Know what? Don’t tell Karen about this. 千万那别跟卡伦说这事儿
[15:16] – No. – Stuffed mushroom? -不会的 -来点酿蘑菇
[15:18] – Yeah, sure. – Yeah. -好的 -好
[15:19] I dropped ’em on the floor, 我不小心把它们倒在地上了
[15:20] but five second rule. 五秒钟法则嘛[五秒钟之内不会沾染上细菌]
[15:23] – Good. Thank you. – It’s ok, I’ll wait. -好 谢谢 -没关系 我再等下一次把
[15:25] Suit yourself. 请自便
[15:26] – What the…? – Shit. -什么 -操
[15:29] – What the hell are you doing? – I am so sorry, sir. -你他妈干什么呢 -对不起 先生
[15:31] I… I… 我
[15:33] – What? – I don’t know. -怎么回事 -不知道
[15:35] – Katie! – No, no, no, not Katie. -凯蒂 -别 不是她的错
[15:37] This is all my fault. I’m very, very sorry. 这都是我的错 我非常抱歉
[15:39] Can I see your invitation? 我能看看你的邀请函吗
[15:48] Probably not the best thing to say to the museum director. 那句话可不该问博物馆馆长
[15:51] True, but we should do cultural events like this more often. 没错 我们得常来这种文化场所
[15:54] Kirk! Oh, my god. 科克 天啊
[15:58] Patty told me what happened. What can I say? I’m so sorry. 帕蒂都告诉我了 我还能说什么呢 抱歉
[16:02] My reputation in the arts community may be shot, 我在艺术圈里的名声算是没治了
[16:05] but I think I’ll get over it. 不过我觉得我会接受这个噩耗的
[16:08] Know what? I’d like to make it up to you. 我给你点补偿吧
[16:09] – Are you free tomorrow night? – Yeah, yes. Yes. -你明晚有空吗 -有
[16:12] We handle some of the Penguins events, 我们也帮助举办匹兹堡企鹅队的比赛
[16:15] we’ve got seats for the islanders game. 我们有对纽约岛人队的比赛门票
[16:18] – Do you like hockey? – Do I like hockey? Yes, I do. -你喜欢冰球吗 -我喜欢冰球吗 对
[16:21] Great. There’s two tickets. So, maybe, bring a friend. 太好了 我有两张票 所以 你可以带个朋友
[16:24] Wow, thank you so much. That’s amazing. 哇 太谢谢你了 太棒了
[16:26] – And the tickets will be at will call. – Ok. -门票已经付过款了 -好的
[16:29] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[16:33] – Bye. – Good night. -再见 -晚安
[16:37] Fare thee well, dear princess. 我亲爱的公主再会咯
[16:39] Until our magic carpets alight from 我们会乘坐魔毯
[16:40] Agrabah to the cave of wonders 从安尔拉巴飞到仙洞
[16:42] for a night of romance… and hockey. 再与你共渡浪漫的冰球之夜
[16:49] – I’m taking Stainer. – Are you serious? -我要带斯坦纳去 -真的吗
[16:54] No. No. No. That’s… 不 不是
[16:56] She’s not into me. 她绝对不会看上我的
[16:58] There are very few things that I am absolutely certain of. 对这个我还是很有把握的
[17:01] This chick does not like me. 这小妞不喜欢我
[17:03] Don’t be such a laydown Larry. 拉里 别这么沮丧
[17:05] I’m not being a… “laydown larry?” 我没有沮丧
[17:08] It’s just like me sayin’ that I’ll never go to the moon, 就像你给我说我永远也上不了月球
[17:11] I’m all right with that, too. 我早就知道所以也不觉得遗憾
[17:13] You don’t want to go to the moon? Bullshit. 你难道就不想真的上月球吗 真是瞎扯
[17:15] No, I am saying that I never will go to the moon, 我不是说我不想上月球
[17:18] and that’s fine because I never expected to. 我无所谓 因为我压根没抱什么希望
[17:21] You don’t know that. Technology and stuff. 你不懂 高技术这玩意儿
[17:23] You might go to the moon. 也许有一天能让你飞上月球
[17:24] He’s right. 他说的对
[17:25] No. This girl is, like, fuckin’ hot! 这女孩儿不是他妈一般的性感
[17:30] Yeah, but you said that shit about Marnie and, 是啊 你以前不也是这么说玛尼的吗
[17:32] let’s face it, 面对现实吧
[17:33] Marnie was kind of a skank. 玛尼就是个荡妇
[17:35] – Hi. – Hey. Marnie. We were just talking about -嗨 -嘿 玛尼我们刚正说到
[17:41] Marnie, the name… and how it’s 玛尼这个名字 真的是
[17:42] unfortunate that it’s not more common. 没想到这个名字很少见呢
[17:44] Fuck you, Stainer. 去你妈的 斯坦纳
[17:46] You didn’t let me finish. More common for skanks. 你听我说完啊 荡妇很少有取这名的
[17:50] Hey, Kirk, so are you gonna go to 柯克 你下个月要
[17:52] Branson with your folks next month? 和你父母一起去布兰森吗
[17:54] – I don’t think so. – ‘Cause they invited -没有啊 -噢 因为他们邀请我
[17:56] me and Ron to come along, and we’d love to go, 和罗恩一起去 我们很高兴
[17:58] But not if it’s gonna be weird for you. 如果你不觉得别扭的话
[18:02] Tickets are non-refundable, and I love Branson, 票也不能退 我是很喜欢布兰森的
[18:05] but it’s totally up to you. 不过这都由你决定吧
[18:06] Yeah, no, you should go. It’s fun. 不 你们去吧 那儿很有趣
[18:10] Thanks. Ok. 谢了
[18:12] – Ok… – I… that’s… -恩 -噢 好
[18:15] Ok, so she’s taking her new boyfriend 意思是她要带着新男友
[18:19] to branson with your parents. 和你父母一起去布兰森
[18:23] I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. 真不知道是该笑还是该哭
[18:26] Penguins are facing off against the lslanders. 企鹅队与岛民队的对抗
[18:28] What do you think are the keys to the game? 你们觉得本场比赛的关键是什么呢
[18:29] – I got the first one. – Thank you very much. -第一杯我请 -谢谢啊
[18:31] I got a 20. Four beers, please. 我有20块 四瓶啤酒 谢谢
[18:35] Three? 三杯?
[18:37] Two? 两杯?
[18:39] – He seemed nice. – That was all of my money. -他看上去不错嘛 -那是我所有身家
[18:45] – oh, my god. She’s here. – What? -噢 天哪 她来了 -什么?
[18:47] That chick, from the airport? 机场的那个小妞吗
[18:49] I’ll try and call him tomorrow. 我明天再打给他吧
[18:50] I didn’t think she was gonna show. Hi! 我没想到她也会来啊 嗨
[18:52] Hey. So you got the tickets ok? 嘿 你收到票了吧
[18:55] Oh, yeah. Thank you so much. 恩 谢啦
[18:56] – Cool. Oh, you remember Patty. – Hi. -太好了 你还记得帕蒂吗 -你好
[18:58] Hi, there. Of course. I didn’t think that you were coming. 当然记得 没想到在这儿见到你
[19:01] I just… this is amazing. 我… 有点惊讶
[19:04] Hey. 嗨
[19:05] Stainer. 斯坦纳
[19:07] I’m sorry? 能再说一遍吗
[19:09] – Stainer. – What? -斯坦纳 -什么?
[19:11] – Stainer. – His name is Stainer. -斯坦纳 -他叫斯坦纳
[19:13] – Right. – Just a non-descript nickname. -哦 -就是个普通的绰号
[19:15] Doesn’t mean anything, you know. It’s like Greg. 像格瑞格一样 没特别的意思
[19:19] You look like someone I went to high school with. 你长得好像我以前的一个高中同学
[19:21] What high school? Maybe it was me. 哪所高中啊 说不定那就是我噢
[19:23] No, he’s in a coma. 那倒是不会 他正处于昏迷中
[19:26] Who brought the good news bear? 这是哪家跑出来的熊嘴巴那么毒
[19:27] Somebody give her some fucking honey. 谁他妈地快来给她抹点蜂蜜吧
[19:29] Ok, should we just meet you up at the seats? 额 我们一会儿看台上见吧
[19:32] – Yeah, perfect. – Ok. -恩 好的 -好
[19:35] Kirk, that Molly girl’s insanely hot. 科克 茉莉真不是一般的漂亮啊
[19:37] Yeah, I know. 恩 我晓得
[19:38] – So you know what’s happening. – What’s that? -你知道她接下来会干嘛吗 -什么?
[19:40] She’s setting you up with the bitchy friend. 她要把你介绍给她那婊子朋友
[19:41] Perfect for you, ’cause you like bitches. 真适合你 你不就喜欢婊子吗
[19:44] Yeah, well, that’s fine. 恩 是很好呀
[19:47] Patty’s not a bitch, she’s different. 帕蒂不是婊子 她与众不同
[19:51] Yeah, different in that 是啊 就在于差别
[19:53] she’s a bitch and other people aren’t. 她是婊子 而别人不是
[20:00] – Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! – Come on! -射门 射 -快点 快呀
[20:05] – Will! Will! – Pass it, pass it! -威尔 -传球 传
[20:09] Come on, Averill, play the man, not the puck! 埃夫里尔 像个男人样 别给我来阴的
[20:12] Yeah, come on, dick! 妈的 这混蛋
[20:14] I’m sorry, the player that I was screaming at is a forward, 不好意思 我说的这个人是个前锋
[20:17] But for some reason he keeps hanging back 但不知怎么的他总会退到蓝线周围
[20:21] at the blue line with the defensemen. 和后卫们一起防守
[20:21] You realize they’re hanging back 他们一直踟躇不前
[20:23] ’cause they’re trying to kill a power play. 是因为他们想要集中攻势
[20:27] That is exactly what’s happening. 噢 那确实
[20:30] Damn it, Fox, keep your stick down! 去你妈的 福克斯 把棍子放低点儿
[20:36] – That felt good. – Yeah. -喊出来感觉真不错 -是的
[20:39] She knows a strange amount about hockey. 她对冰球懂的可真多
[20:46] Hey, Mol. 嘿 小茉
[20:48] What… Scott Reese knows you? 难得斯科特・里斯认识你
[20:52] – a little. – Little bit. -有点认识 -一点点
[20:55] Come on, Reese, pick it up! You suck today! 里斯 给我振作点 你今天没吃饭啊
[21:03] – What a save! – Oh, my god, he caught that. -这扑救太漂亮了 -天哪 他接住了
[21:08] – Fuck you, man! fuck you! – He’s such a freak! -贱人 去你妈的 -他真奇怪
[21:35] – I’m gonna get some drinks. – Ok. -我去买点喝的哦 -好的
[21:36] – I’m gonna get some beers, guys. – Oh, ok. -给你们买点啤酒吧 -恩 好的
[21:39] I see what’s goin’ on. Yeah, I’ll get some beers with you. 噢 我懂 我和你去买啤酒吧
[21:43] Turn your attention to the center ice… 注意力集中在球场上
[21:45] – You two stay here. You know, talk. – I know. 你们两在这等 就聊聊天嘛 -恩
[21:54] Hi. 嗨
[21:55] …Charlie Slaughter from Brookline. 来自布鲁克林的查理・斯洛特
[21:59] – Ye olde intermission. – …Pick a winner! -中场休息了 -你觉得谁会赢
[22:06] Listen, while we have a minute here, 听我说 我们时间不多
[22:08] Molly’s always trying to set me up. 茉莉一直想给我介绍对象
[22:10] That’s why she brought me along, but 这就是她把我叫来这里的原因 但是
[22:12] honestly I’m not interested, no offense. 老实说我没什么兴趣 别介意哈
[22:14] No offense taken. I assume that I am probably not your type. 噢 没有 我肯定不是你喜欢的那型
[22:19] I was talking about Stainer. 我是说斯坦纳
[22:21] What? What do you think, we’re on, like, 什么? 你是说我们是在
[22:24] a double date or something? 四人约会?
[22:26] – Well, yeah. – Yeah, but that’d mean that Molly… -额 是吧 -这么说的话 茉莉
[22:31] – No. – Yes. -不会吧 -是的
[22:33] Kirk, Molly’s into you. 科克 茉莉喜欢你
[22:42] Yeah! it’s effortless. 耶 轻松搞定
[22:46] Listen, Kirk, I love you, 听着 科克 我是为你好
[22:47] But there’s no way on the planet that Molly is into you. 茉莉那样的女人 是绝对不可能喜欢你的
[22:50] Why would she bring a friend and give you two tickets? 她为什么带着朋友去而且还给你两张票呢
[22:53] Well, Molly brought Patty for you, 茉莉带帕蒂去是为了你啊
[22:54] but Patty thought you were a moron. 但帕蒂觉得你太傻了
[22:56] Ok, now I know you’ve gone crazy. 好吧 我知道你现在已然找不着北了
[22:58] You’re telling me the hottest chick 竟然说我遇到过的
[23:00] I’ve met in my life wants you, 世界上最漂亮的女人喜欢你
[23:02] And the hamburglar wasn’t into me? 而另一个丑鬼还看不上我?
[23:03] Listen to yourself. Fuck you. 得了吧 听听你说的都是些什么
[23:05] Fuck… 去你妈的
[23:06] That’s a pretty impressive catch, Kirky. 科克 你小子这下干的漂亮
[23:09] Right. The day that that happens is the 好吧 要是真有那么一天
[23:11] day that Jack sleeps with your wife. 杰克都会和你老婆上床了
[23:16] What, did that already happen? 什么 难道都睡过了?
[23:18] We weren’t technically dating yet. 我们那时还没开始交往
[23:20] My bad. 对不起
[23:21] Are we gonna talk or are we gonna bowl? 我们是来聊天还是来打保龄的啊
[23:24] All I’m saying is, this girl’s too hot. 我只想说一句话 那女孩真他妈漂亮
[23:27] I mean, no judgment on Kirky, 我无意贬低科克
[23:28] but the guy’s just outgunned here. 但是他真的配不上她
[23:30] – Yo, house ball! – “house ball?” -喂 拿公用球的 -公用球?
[23:33] Yeah, I was up first. 就你 我先来的
[23:37] – Ok. Ok. My bad. – For fuck sake! hey! -哦 对不起 -妈的 喂
[23:42] – What is it with you people? – Hey, he can just wait his turn. -你是怎么回事? -嘿 他等等就行了嘛
[23:45] Oh, really? All this noise and shit, 是吗 场上这么吵
[23:47] and my best friend is such a distraction 就单单我朋友打球
[23:49] in your goddamn peripheral vision? 就他妈地不入你的法眼啦?
[23:51] All right, take it easy. It’s all good. Let him do his thing. 没事 让他先打吧
[23:54] Well, fuckin’ roll then. 那你就先打呀
[24:04] Bring it, Brunswick! 死德国佬 不服气就来啊
[24:06] I’m here. Let’s do this, come on. 来就来 过来啊
[24:13] You feel strong, tough guy? 你以为你很厉害吗
[24:15] – Walk! – You piece of shit! -走开 -你个混蛋
[24:16] – Get off! – All right, come on. -滚远点儿 -嘿 冷静
[24:18] – Tsa, motherfucker! – Don’t! -操 混蛋 -不要
[24:19] He’s lucky. 算他走运
[24:21] – He’s an asshole. – I’m really sorry. -他个狗杂种 -不好意思
[24:25] Ok, anyway… I love kirky, 不管怎么说 我是柯克的朋友
[24:26] but let’s face it, the guy’s a five. 但我们得面对现实 这家伙充其量只有5分
[24:28] Stainer, that’s just dirty pool. He’s at least a six. 斯坦纳 太少了 他至少有6分吧
[24:32] A six? You go ahead and pump rainbows into his asshole, 6分? 你想拍他马屁就随你吧
[24:35] but I’m just being honest. 但我说的是大实话
[24:38] Come on, cut him some slack. Look. 拜托 他还有很多上升空间嘛
[24:38] Half a point ’cause he’s a nice guy. Right? 性格很好 可以加半分吧?
[24:41] And he’s funny, so that’s half a point each. 幽默 又可以加半分
[24:43] That brings him to six. 这样就六分了
[24:44] Devon’s right. 迪冯说的对
[24:45] But he drives a shitbox, deduct a point. 但是他开个破货车 减一分
[24:48] – Take a point off. – What’s wrong with my Neon? -划掉一分 -我的车有什么不好?
[24:50] I don’t know. Except the people that 我不知道 一辆连制造商自己都
[24:52] make that car don’t even like it. 不喜欢的车
[24:54] – so we’re back to a five. – Five. -现在又变成5分了 -5分
[24:57] Meanwhile, this Molly is a hard ten. 不过 茉莉绝对是10分呀
[25:00] And that five point disparity, that is a chasm. 5分的差距 太大了
[25:03] – Chasm? – Yeah. -很大吗? -是的
[25:04] Chasm. You can’t jump more than two points. 一般超过两分就没戏
[25:07] Where do you get this shit? 你从哪儿学来的歪理
[25:08] Trust me, Kirk. I can’t even get a ten. 相信我科克 连我都拿不到10分
[25:11] – Oh, not even you, huh? – I’m a six, ok? -噢 你可真谦虚 -我算是6分
[25:14] Bullshit, you’re a six! then what am I? 滚 连你都是6分的话那我是什么?
[25:16] – You’re an eight. – Ok, fine, you’re a six then. -你有8分吧 -好吧就算你6分
[25:19] But I get a one point bump ’cause I’m in a band. 我是乐队成员可以加一分
[25:21] Stainer, you’re in a hall and oates cover band! 斯坦纳 你那乐队就只会唱口水歌
[25:23] I’m pretty sure that’s a deduction. 应该减分才对啊
[25:25] Adult education is a tribute band. 成年人都会像乐队致敬的
[25:28] So that puts me back at a seven. 这样我还是7分
[25:29] On a good day, the best I can bag is a nine. 运气好的时候 我可是能拿9分呢
[25:32] – What about your crappy car? – Artist’s exemption. -你还不是开辆破车 -我是搞艺术的
[25:35] I’m expected to have a shitty car. 人们会觉得我们就该开破车
[25:36] Is there an artist’s exemption for talkin’ out your ass? 那艺术家可以吹的天花乱坠?
[25:39] Yeah. It’s called bein’ a rock star, Jack. 对啊 而且是搞摇滚的 杰克
[25:41] Look it up in the dictionary. 不信去查字典
[25:42] It’s there. Next to “fuck you!” 和你这混蛋的意思很相近
[25:45] Guys, I think this system’s ridiculous. 兄弟们 我觉得这种算法太荒谬了
[25:47] All right? If someone really loves you, then you are a ten. 知道吗 情人眼里出西施
[25:51] My god. What, are… are you hannah montana? 天哪 你以为你在拍电影啊
[25:54] Because nothing you’re saying right now is 你刚刚说的这些
[25:56] of any help to Kirk. 对科克一点儿用都没有
[26:04] What?! 什么
[26:07] Hello? Hello! hey, Molly. 喂 茉莉
[26:10] I’m well, thank you. How are you? 我很好 你怎么样啊
[26:13] First of all, thank you. Yeah, it was great. It was incredible. 首先要谢谢你请我看冰球 真的很不错
[26:17] Thank you so much. No… 谢谢啦 哦不
[26:23] Kirky, what’d she say? 科克 她说什么
[26:27] I think she just asked me out. 她好像要和我约会
[26:30] Yeah! way to go, Kirkers! 太好了 科克
[26:35] Hey, did she say anything, you know, about Wendy 嘿 她提到温迪了吗?
[26:37] thinkin’ I’m hot? 你知道我这么帅个人
[26:38] – Oh, no. – Shoot. I wonder if she’s on facebook. -没有 -我想加她Facebook
[26:43] Devon, you’re on facebook? 迪冯 你玩Facebook
[26:45] Yeah. I got like 37 friends. 恩 我还有37个好友呢
[26:48] Oh, cool. 不错
[26:55] Moll, what about this for your date tonight? 小茉 今晚穿这件如何
[26:58] Katie, that’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen. 凯蒂 这是我见过最恶心的衣服了
[27:02] Wait. You have a date with Kirk? 等等 你要和科克约会吗
[27:07] When do you want the bad date bail-out call? 需要我在适当的时候打电话解救你吗
[27:09] I don’t want it. 不要
[27:10] No, seriously, work emergency or aunt died? 我讲真的 说公司急事还是阿姨死了
[27:13] – I’m not gonna need it. – whatever. -我真的不需要 -随你
[27:17] What is your problem with Kirk? 你觉得科克哪儿不好啊
[27:18] I don’t have a problem with kirk. I 我不是看他不顺眼 我
[27:20] have a problem with you dating kirk. 是觉得你不应该和他约会
[27:22] Why? 为什么
[27:23] You dated Cam and got hurt, so you pick 你之前和卡姆在一起被他伤害了
[27:25] a guy like Kirk because he’s safe. 所以你选了科克约我他永远也不会伤害你
[27:27] Yeah. Or maybe because he’s just a nice guy. 对 不过也许只是因为他真的是个好人
[27:30] He’s great. I just… 他确实很好 我只是说
[27:32] You and I know he’s not the kind of guy 我们都知道 你们最后
[27:33] you usually end up with. 不会走到一起的
[27:35] Yeah, I know. 我晓得
[27:38] Ah, goddamn it. 噢 该死
[27:44] Way to go. What happened to you? 该走了 你怎么了?
[27:46] You look like shit. Besides that. 看上去没精打采的
[27:48] I got, like, 30 minutes of sleep last night. 我昨晚只睡了半个小时
[27:51] What do I even say to Molly tonight? 今晚和茉莉在一起我该说什么好呢
[27:53] Like, what, do I just talk about her 难道我要一直夸她漂亮
[27:55] ridiculous hotness for two hours? 夸两个小时吗
[27:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[27:58] You were pretty smooth at the hockey game. 你看冰球的时候不是挺能说的吗
[28:00] Thanks, man. Well, that’s because I 谢啦 兄弟 那是因为当时
[28:02] didn’t think I stood a chance in hell, 我压根就没往这方面想
[28:04] But now that she’s asked me out 但是现在她主动约我
[28:06] I don’t get it. It boggles my mind. 我真的昏头了 完全不知道要怎么办
[28:08] Why would she ask me out? 她为什么要和我约会啊
[28:11] – Are you dying? – what? -你快死了吗 -什么
[28:13] You maybe have some rich benefactor in a top hat 也许有个戴大礼帽富人在暗中关注你
[28:16] Who’s trying to set you up before you die. 他想在你死之前让你体会人生的乐趣
[28:18] Like great expectations. Have you read that book? 像远大前程里写的那样 你看过那书吗
[28:21] – Yeah, man. – It’s so weird! -恩 是的 -真离奇
[28:22] No, stainer, I’m not terminally ill. 不 斯坦纳 我没得绝症
[28:24] Thank you for your concern. 不过还是谢谢你关心
[28:26] – Then that’s a brain-teaser, isn’t it? – Tell me about it. -那不就让人伤脑筋了吗 -再给我说说
[28:31] – You know, let’s go this way. – Who is that? -我们走这边吧 -那是谁啊
[28:34] What? 什么
[28:36] Nobody. Just some chick that I boned when I was drunk. 没有 就是某次我喝醉睡过的一个女人
[28:39] She’s a total psycho. Let’s go this way. 她心理有问题 我们还是走这边吧
[28:41] – It’s quicker. Come on. – What? -这边更快 -什么?
[28:46] This place is tremendous. 这地方好大啊
[28:49] It’s… I’m just trying to think 我在努力的回忆
[28:51] whether or not I’ve been here before. 之前有没有来过这儿啊
[28:53] Is this real silver? This is gorgeous stuff. 这是真银做的吧 漂亮极了
[28:58] It has this lovely terrace area. 这露台的风景也很迷人
[29:01] It’s open. 又开阔
[29:02] It’s kind of like eating on the Today Show set. 就像在今日秀里的演播厅里吃饭一样
[29:06] – Are you nervous? – Yes. -你有点紧张? -额 是的
[29:24] So you speak French? 你会说法语吗
[29:27] No, barely. I probably just asked for directions to the beach. 只懂几句 就问问别人怎么去沙滩吧
[29:31] That’s amazing. Any other hidden talents I should know about? 好厉害 还有什么我不知道的才能吗
[29:38] – I’m a lawyer. – You’re a lawyer? -我是个律师 -律师?
[29:41] I know. I, well, I’m not real… 我只懂 我看起来不…
[29:44] Oh, I’m sorry, one second. 不好意思 等我分钟
[29:45] I… ma’am? Ma’am, you… yeah… 夫人 你的东西
[29:47] I’ll be right back. 马上回来
[29:48] Don’t know what they were thinking. 真不知道他们怎么想的
[29:50] If they moved, changed their number. 搬家了就把电话号码换了嘛
[29:52] Excuse me. Ma’am! you forgot your sweater. 夫人等等 你忘记拿毛衫了
[29:55] – Thank you. – Thanks again. -谢谢 -谢啦
[29:57] Oh, no, I don’t work there. 我不是这儿的服务员
[30:00] – I… – it isn’t… -我只是 -这不是…
[30:01] – I’m just returning your sweater. – Thank you. -我只是过来把衣服给你 -谢谢
[30:04] – Sure. Have a good night. – Thank you. -再见 -谢谢
[30:09] – Sorry. – Sorry, buddy. -对不起 -对不起
[30:11] – Thank you. – Evening. -谢谢 -晚上好
[30:12] – Evening. – Evening. -晚上好 -晚上好
[30:17] – Evening. – What’s up? -晚上好 -怎么了?
[30:22] – Cam? – Mol! Hey! -卡姆? -嗨 茉莉
[30:25] – Hey! I… – I’ll see you guys there. -嗨 -你们先过去吧
[30:27] I thought you were still in new york. 你不是还在纽约呢
[30:29] Negative. I flew in this morning. 不 今早飞过来的
[30:31] – Oh, Hi. – Hi. -噢 你好 -你好
[30:34] – Oh, this is Kirk. – Hey. -他是科克 -嗨
[30:35] – Oh, hey, buddy. Oh, thank you. – Yeah… -噢 谢啦 -额 我…
[30:43] – Can I help you? – Yeah, you bet. -你要点什么吗 -恩
[30:45] I’ll take an Armagnac. The lady’ll have 我要杯阿玛尼亚克 给这位美女
[30:47] a dirty Martini with three olives. 一杯马蒂尼加三颗橄榄
[30:48] Thanks. Her favorite. 谢了 这是她的最爱
[30:51] I think there’s been a mistake. 你可能搞错了
[30:52] – Sorry, friend? – He’s with me. -兄弟 什么? -我们一起来的
[31:01] Honest mistake. Sorry. There you go.Please 不好意思 我真不知道 你坐
[31:04] That’s awkward. 真尴尬啊
[31:08] – Cam, this is Kirk. – It’s great to meet you, sir. -卡姆 这是科克 -很高兴认识你
[31:11] Great to meet you, sir. Cam? Is that short for cameron? 我也是 卡姆是卡梅伦的简称吗
[31:15] – No. – Why would it be? -不 -怎么会是呢?
[31:18] That’s funny. Your friend is funny, molly. 有意思 茉莉 你的朋友很有趣嘛
[31:21] – Thank you so much. – Am I gonna see you next week? -谢谢 -我们下周见?
[31:25] Patty and I are working at the air 我和帕蒂做飞行表演
[31:27] show and Cam’s our liaison guy. 卡姆是我们的联系人
[31:29] “Liaison guy.” Ouch! 联络员 太伤我心了
[31:32] We were more than that, huh? 我们关系不止这样吧
[31:34] You see Molly and I used to date. 我和茉莉以前是男女朋友
[31:39] Well, I’m out. It was great to meet you, sir. 我得走了 很高兴认识你
[31:42] – See you, honey. – All right. Bye. -再见 亲爱的 -好的 再见
[31:45] Bye, Cam! He seems great. He seems really great. 再见 卡姆 他看上去很棒 真的很棒
[31:49] – Should we order? Ok. – Yeah. -我们可以点些吃的了吗 -当然
[31:52] So I was interning at the law firm. Studying for the Bar. 我当时在律师事务所实习 攻读律师学位
[31:55] But I just kept thinking… 但我不停地想
[31:58] Is this what I really want to do with my life? 这真的是我一生的追求吗
[32:01] And then I volunteered to plan the holiday party 于是作为志愿者参与了假期聚会的筹划
[32:05] And I loved it. 很喜欢
[32:06] And so I quit the firm, went into business with Patty. 我从公司辞职 然后就和帕蒂一块做生意
[32:10] Well, you found somethin’ that you love. That’s amazing! 你找到自己喜欢的东西 这很棒
[32:14] Yeah. Yeah, it is amazing. 是的 是很棒
[32:16] Anyway, I’m bored of me. What about you? 不说我了 你呢
[32:18] Oh, me. 我
[32:22] Pittsburgh born and bred. 在匹兹堡出生长大
[32:25] I wanted to go to college, but my 我本来想上大学 但是
[32:27] Dad bought a swimming pool instead. 我老爸用学费修了一个游泳池
[32:30] So my boy, Stainer 于是我的好兄弟 斯坦纳
[32:32] Hooked me up with my job at TSA 帮我在运输安全署找了份工作
[32:34] And the rest is rock ‘n’ roll history. 剩下的就是一些关于摇滚的了
[32:39] So TSA today. Is there a tomorrow or…? 现在在运输安全署工作 那以后有什么打算吗
[32:43] Oh, I don’t know. 不知道
[32:46] Some days I’ll be at work and I’ll look out the window 有时工作的时候我会望着窗外
[32:49] And I’ll see all those planes takin’ off, 看着那些飞机起飞
[32:52] Goin’ places, and I think 飞往各个地方 然后我就想
[32:54] I could really do that, you know. 这个我也可以
[32:57] And it wouldn’t matter if it was jet liners or cargo planes or whatever. 我不在乎是喷气式飞机或是运输飞机
[33:02] I just would really love that feeling of freedom. 我真的很喜欢那种自由感
[33:06] Yeah. I know what you mean. 我知道你什么意思
[33:10] So now you know my big secret. 现在你知道我最大的秘密了
[33:13] – You should do that, Kirk. – Well, thank you. -你应该试一试 -谢谢
[33:16] It was easy for you to say. You switch jobs at the drop of a hat. 这对你来说很简单 就算换个工作都轻而易举
[33:19] No! no! not at all! 不 不 不是这样
[33:21] My parents don’t even know I quit the firm. 我父母都不知道我辞职了
[33:23] – What? – Yeah, I know. -什么 -是真的
[33:26] My dad’s an old-fashioned guy. 我爸是个老古董
[33:29] He’s all about security and steady paychecks. 只关心银行抵押券还有稳定的工资收入
[33:35] And I guess we have a problem with communication, and… 我觉得我们之间出现了交流障碍
[33:42] I would like that not to be the case. 我希望他不要把这个大题小做
[33:44] And maybe, maybe, one day it won’t be. 或许他会原谅我
[33:48] Yeah. 是的
[33:51] – Do you have to get that? – Ok. -你要接一下吗 -好的
[33:56] – No, you know what? It’s fine. – Really? -没关系 -真的?
[33:59] Yeah. 是的
[34:01] This is Molly Mccleish. I’m sorry l missed your call. 这是茉莉・麦克里奇 很抱歉不能接你电话
[34:04] – Please leave a message,I’ll call you back… – What? -请给我留言 待会再打给你 -什么
[34:44] Never been driven home by a waiter before. 从没被一个服务生送回家过
[34:46] – No. No, nobody usually is. – Oh, right. -是的 一般人都没有过 -是啊
[34:52] – I had a really nice time. – Yeah? -我今晚玩得很高兴 -是吗
[34:54] – Yeah. – Thank you. Me, too. -是的 -谢谢 我也是
[35:01] You’re not thinking about Cam, are you? 你不会是在想卡姆吧
[35:04] No. “Cam who?” is how I feel. No… 不 你说的是哪个卡姆
[35:09] I’ve completely forgotten how good-looking he is 我都忘记他到底是长得有多帅了
[35:14] And how beautifully moisturized his skin tones are. 还有他皮肤是多么的有光泽
[35:19] Ok. Well… 好的
[35:21] Oh, my seat belt is screwed up. 安全带又犯毛病了
[35:23] Wait, wait. It goes in the goddamn correct… 等等 估计是卡住了
[35:39] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[35:42] She kissed you. She, with her actual mouth, kissed you? 她亲你了 她真的和你接吻了
[35:49] On purpose? 有意的?
[35:50] – Yeah, yeah, man, I know. – I’m so happy for you, Kirky. -是的 伙计 -我真为你高兴 科克
[35:55] I’m not. I’m really nervous. 我可没有 我现在很紧张
[35:57] I mean, it feels like the universe is outta tilt. 我感觉世界都快颠覆了
[36:00] You know? One of us is gonna die. 我们当中某人就要挂了
[36:02] What’s the next step here? We gonna take this up a notch? 那下一步该怎办 是不是得来一个飞跃
[36:05] I’m referring to sexual relations, Devon. 我是说上床 Devon
[36:08] She’s comin’ to lunch with my parents on Sunday. 她周日会来我家吃午餐
[36:10] What? Why? Why would you do that? 什么 为什么 你怎么可以这样做
[36:12] You can’t do that, dude. You’re jumping six steps! 你不能这样 伙计 你这步走得太远了
[36:15] Well, I… She asked me. I don’t know. 是她问我的 我不知道
[36:17] What was I supposed to say? 我该怎么说
[36:19] That takes care of that. 这样的话就没什么好担心的了
[36:21] I mean, 20 minutes with your family and 估计和你家人呆上20分钟
[36:23] she’ll file for a restraining order. 她就把你列入黑名单了
[36:25] – We’re safe. – Hey, did she say anything about Wendy? -我们安全了 -她有没有提到温蒂
[36:29] You know, like, about me? 关于我
[36:40] Ok, move it. Move it, move it, move it, move it. 好的 跳 跳 跳
[36:44] – That’s what I’m talkin’ about. – Mom? -就这样 -妈妈
[36:46] – That’s what I’m talkin’ about. – Oh, hi, sweetie! -就这样 -你好 亲爱的
[37:00] – Hi. I’m Kirk’s mom. – Hi. I’m Molly. -你好 我是科克的妈妈 -你好 我是茉莉
[37:04] – Hi! – Nice… -你好 -漂亮…
[37:07] – To meet you. – Yes. -很高兴见到你 -是的
[37:08] Hi. I’m molly. Nice to meet you, too. 你好 我是茉莉 很高兴见到你
[37:11] – Yeah. Thanks. – Where’s your restroom? -谢谢 -洗手间在哪
[37:14] Right through there. 从那穿过去就是了
[37:15] Thanks. I’m gonna use the restroom. 谢谢 我上个厕所
[37:17] – Yeah. – Ok. -好的 -好的
[37:18] – Through there? Ok. – Yeah, through there. -在那边吗 -是的 就在那边
[37:20] – Oh, we don’t flush number ones. – sorry? -上大号的话不要冲 -你说什么
[37:23] Nothing! Jesus Christ, Dad! that’s… 没什么 老天啊 老爸 这简直…
[37:26] – What? – She’s a guest. -怎么了 -她是客人
[37:27] Thought we’d make one exception? 或许我们应该通融一下
[37:29] We got very delicate plumbing. 我们的马桶本来就不好使
[37:31] – I… – Honey. She’s really cute! -我…-亲爱的 她真是太可爱了
[37:33] – She’s beautiful. – All that hair! -她很漂亮了 -瞧那些头发
[37:35] – Yeah. – You wanna watch the Jap show? -是的 -你要看这个日本节目吗
[37:43] – Nailed it. – Dylan! I… -击中了 -迪兰 我以为…
[37:45] I was explicitly told that you wouldn’t be here today. 我已经和你说得很明白了你今天不能过来
[37:48] I thought you were hangin’ drywall or somethin’. 你今天不是有粉刷工作吗
[37:50] Leroy fired him again. 勒罗伊又把她炒了
[37:52] Whatever. Like that dick never came to work with a buzz on. 管他呢 谁工作的时候不会接个电话
[37:55] I brought a girl with me, so I am begging you, 我今天带了个女孩 所以我求你
[38:00] From the bottom of my heart, please don’t be a jerk, 发自肺腑的求你 不要捣乱
[38:03] – And I’ll do anything you want. – Slap shot regatta. -你让我干什么都愿意 -地下曲棍球赛怎样
[38:08] How long was I down there for? What’s my time? What’s my time? 我潜了多长时间 多久 多久
[38:11] – Nope. Only 58 seconds. – Damn it! -才58秒 -该死的
[38:14] – Hey, there, pirate! – So, Ron, you’re here. -你好 海盗 -罗恩 你也在
[38:18] – That means that… – Oh, yeah! -意思就是… -是的
[38:20] Who wants it? Who wants it? Who wants it? I’ll show it! 谁想看 谁想看 谁想看 我给你看
[38:24] I’ll show it! 给你看
[38:26] Oh, yeah! Stop it, guys. 快停下来 伙计们
[38:30] – Boner patrol! – Hey, Kirk. -美呆了 -你好 科克
[38:33] Hi, there. Everybody, this is molly. 你好 大家 这位是茉莉
[38:37] Molly, this is everybody. Molly 我来向你介绍一下
[38:39] That’s my brother, Dylan, his fiance, Debbie 这是我弟弟迪兰和他的未婚妻黛比
[38:44] And my… Marnie and ron. 还有我的…玛妮还有罗恩
[38:49] Hey, everybody! 大家好
[38:56] This is when you say, “hi, Molly.” 你们不打算问候一下吗
[38:59] – Who are you? – She’s molly. -你是谁 -她是茉莉
[39:01] – Why is she here? – She came with me. -她来这干什么 -她和我一块
[39:04] – You hit her car or something? – Jesus. -你把她车子撞了 -上帝啊
[39:06] No, but thank you for asking. 没有 但是谢谢你的关心
[39:07] – You his social worker? – Nope. -你是社工吗 -不是
[39:09] – Shit, are we being evicted? – No. -我们是不是拖欠房租了 -没有
[39:11] – You a hooker? – Dylan! -你是个妓女 -Dylan
[39:12] – Or a prostitute, I mean? – Oh, my god. -妓女 -哦 上帝啊
[39:14] Kirk and I were having dinner and he said he was 科克和我吃晚餐的时候跟我说
[39:16] Getting together with his family. It’s been a while since I had 他和家人住一块 我已经很久没有尝试过
[39:19] A family dinner, so I hope you don’t mind. 一家人聚在一块吃饭了 所以我喜欢你们不要介意
[39:22] – I just invited myself along. – Well, -是我自己主动要求来的 -好的
[39:24] come on in for a dip, girl! 赶紧进来玩一会
[39:26] – Yeah! – Ron! -是啊 -罗恩
[39:27] – You know what,I don’t have a bathing suit. – Wear your underwear. -我没带泳衣 -有内衣就行了
[39:30] Yeah. 是啊
[39:30] Like a bikini. Covers the good shit. 就像比基尼一样 挡住隐私部位
[39:33] – Yeah, underwear is fine. – Ron! -是的 内衣就可以 -罗恩
[39:35] It’s like what they did in the old days. 以前人们就是这么做的
[39:37] Underwear would be fine… 内衣完全可以
[39:40] …if I were wearing any. 可是我没有穿内衣
[39:49] – Lunch is ready! – I’m comin’! -午饭准备好了 -我来了
[39:55] Jeez. 上帝啊
[40:01] – My mom makes awesome meatloaf. – Oh, cool. -我妈做的绞肉排特别好吃 -太好了
[40:06] After you. 女士优先
[40:08] Sure you want another one, dad? 你确定要再来一瓶吗 老爸
[40:10] What are you, my sponsor? Hit me! 你是谁 难道是我的监护人?
[40:14] Ron, honey, I never complimented you on your… 罗恩亲爱的 我从没表扬过你的毛背心
[40:16] On your sweater vest. It’s something! 但是确实不错
[40:19] Here you go. 给你
[40:20] Dylan, I think if you just apologized to Leroy, 迪兰 我觉得如果你给罗伊道个歉的话
[40:23] – He’ll take you back. – No, screw him. -他或许会重新用你 -不 他去死吧
[40:25] Anyway I have already got a foolproof moneymaker on the way. 何况我现在已经找到另一棵摇钱树
[40:27] You’re gonna want to pay attention to this 你难道打算认真听他说
[40:29] I know how to make any car into a convertible in 15 minutes, so… 我可以在15分钟内把任何一辆车变成敞篷
[40:32] – Wow. – Yeah. You know why? -太棒了 -是的 知道为什么吗
[40:34] Two words: Global warming. 四个字 全球变暖
[40:36] Actually, Dylan, according to the Day After Tomorrow. 迪兰 实际上根据”后天”当中描述的
[40:39] The film, the earth actually gets colder. 地球会变得越来越冷
[40:41] Yep. 是的
[40:44] What’s, what’s up… with you? Are you…? These days? 你呢 你最近怎么样
[40:48] – What? – Want me to help you with the gar…? -什么 -需要我帮打理车库吗
[40:50] Fuck it. You seriously not wearing any underwear? 操 你难道真的没有穿任何内衣吗
[40:52] – Dylan! – We’re all thinkin’ it. -迪兰 -我们都很好奇
[40:54] If you want to plan an exit strategy or 如果你现在想走的话
[40:55] leave right now, I won’t be offended. 我不会介意
[40:57] – No, I’m not going anywhere. – What do you do? -不 我哪都不去 -你是干什么的
[41:00] – I’m an event planner. – See? -我是一个活动策划师 -看到没
[41:02] That’s a business to get into. That’s usin’ your head. 这才是真正的商业 懂得如何运用脑子
[41:05] – Thank you, dylan. – No, wait for it. -谢谢 迪兰 -不要得意过早
[41:07] Book a band, blow up balloons 请乐队 吹气球
[41:08] People pay out the ass for that, don’t they? 人们为此埋单 不是吗
[41:10] – Yeah. – Yeah, they do. -是的 -你说得对
[41:22] I’m not wearing any underwear. 我什么内衣都没穿
[41:28] Hey, Molly. Molly. Check it out. 茉莉 我和黛比
[41:29] So Deb and I are gettin’ hitched. 打算结婚
[41:31] How much cash do you pocket for a wedding job? 要是让你筹划的话得花多少钱
[41:33] Any of this striking you as inappropriate? 你难道不觉得这样说不合适吗
[41:36] We’re making conversation. Don’t get your panties in a wad. 我们只是随便谈谈 不要这么紧张
[41:38] – Jesus. – No, it’s fine. -上帝啊 -不 这没关系
[41:40] A lot of factors affect the cost. 很多方面的因素都会影响花销
[41:42] Check it out. We got about 100 peeps coming. 大概会有100人参加
[41:44] We’re doin’ a Nascar theme in vegas. 打算在维加斯弄一个汽车主题的宴会
[41:46] I’m gonna get this kick-ass dress 然后我会穿上
[41:48] Made outta actual checkered flags, 用格子旗做的超酷礼服
[41:50] Like real tight, then Dylan’s gonna be in a wicked orange tux 很紧身的那种 然后迪兰会穿上黄色的无尾礼服
[41:53] With a home depot logo on the back. What’s up, right? Right? 背面印着维修的标志 是不是很赞
[41:57] You’ve never seen anything like that? 你估计还没见过吧
[41:59] – Should be extensive. – What’s the damage on that? -一定得盛大一点 -估计要花多少
[42:01] My base fee is 15000. So 100 people… 我的底薪是15000刀 而且100个人的话
[42:05] I mean, I’d ballpark that somewhere around 50 grand. 我估计大概需要50,000美金
[42:14] – Fuck you! – Fuck you. -我的妈啊 -妈啊
[42:15] – What? – Fuck you! -什么 -该死
[42:17] – Fuck you! – Fuck you. -厉害 -厉害
[42:19] – Fuck you! – Fuck! -厉害 -强
[42:22] That’s a lot of 15 minute convertibles, Dylan? 这估计要改装很多次敞篷才可以赚回来吧 迪兰
[42:24] Wait, so you make a pretty comfortable living? 那你的待遇很不错吧
[42:27] Sometimes. 有时
[42:28] You got your head on right. And you don’t do underwear. 你只是脑子用对了地方 而且你内衣也不穿
[42:31] What the hell are you doin’ with numbnuts? 那你怎会和他这样一个呆瓜约会
[42:33] – Dylan! – Honey, what? -迪兰 -亲爱的 怎么了
[42:35] – No, hey, whoa, fair question. – That’s a fair question? -问得好 -这叫问得好
[42:38] Molly, I am so sorry. 茉莉 真是对不起
[42:40] It’s fine. You know, I mean… 没关系 我是说…
[42:44] Well, I don’t… I don’t really know. 我真的不知道
[42:46] No, he makes me laugh. He doesn’t try and impress me. 不 他能让我笑 而且不刻意打动我
[42:52] And I can just be me around him. 在他身边我感到很自然
[42:56] – Oh, that’s sweet. – She’s a keeper. -太好了 -你真不错
[42:58] Kirk makes you laugh? You a comedian? I didn’t know. 科克会逗你笑 你什么时候变得幽默了
[43:01] Tell us a joke there, Sinbad. 给我们讲个笑话吧 辛巴达
[43:02] I totally understand what you’re talking about Molly. 我完全能够体会到你说的 茉莉
[43:05] The curse of being an attractive woman. 就像是非凡女人的咒语一样
[43:07] I mean, men are always putting us on a pedestal, 男人对我们有太多的期望
[43:10] Expecting us to be something that we’re not. 让我们做自己做不了的事情
[43:12] – “Us?” – Come on, Marnie, get real. -我们? -玛妮 现实一点
[43:15] – What? – Ok. You know, molly, -怎么了 -茉莉
[43:19] We are taking a big family trip out to Branson on the 31st, 我们打算31号全家去布兰森度假
[43:23] – And I think you two should come. – I think you’re wrong. -我觉得你们两个应该来 -我不觉得
[43:26] – Gotta come to branson. – I don’t think that’s a good idea. -真的和我们一块 -我不觉得这样很好
[43:29] – You should come! – We don’t have room. -你应该来 -我们没有这么多住的地方
[43:31] – They’ve got shows. – Kenny Rogers’ got his own theater. -他们有表演 -肯尼・罗杰有自己的剧院
[43:34] We’ll get a ticket. I’ll get you a ticket. 我们可以观看表演
[43:35] – Branson’s small. – Branson’s a big place! -布兰森只是个很小的地方 -布兰森很大
[43:37] – Shut up, Ron. – Can we go? -闭嘴 罗恩 -我们可以一块去吗
[43:40] – It’s your call. – Ok. Well, I’ll see what I can do. -由你决定 -好的 我考虑一下
[43:43] – Hey, hot dog! – Result! -太好了 -大功告成
[43:45] All right, relax. 好的 轻松点
[43:47] Molly, I think there’s something you should know. 茉莉 我觉得我应该告诉你
[43:52] Kirk and I used to be lovers. 科克和我以前是男女朋友
[43:56] If you stay with him long enough he’ll give you one of these. 如果你和她呆久了的话 他会送你这个
[43:59] – They’re great. – Thank you, Dylan. -很好看 -谢谢 迪兰
[44:01] That’s mine. It’s for my earrings. 这是我的 用来装耳环的
[44:07] Kirk, you look really good. 科克 你看上去好极了
[44:10] Thank you. You look really… thank you so much. 谢谢 你看起来…非常感谢
[44:13] – It was fantastic meeting you! – Oh, you, too. -见到你我简直太高兴了 -我也是
[44:17] You’re so special and God, I just… 你真是太与众不同了 我真的…
[44:23] – Branson, think about it. – Ok. -布兰森 好好想一下 -好的
[44:25] Ok? 好吗
[44:28] She’s really great. Later, pirate. 她太棒了 再见 公子哥
[44:30] Yeah. Bye, pirate. 好的 再见 海盗
[44:32] Let me help you, Mrs. Kettner. 我来帮你 凯特纳女士
[44:34] Maybe you could wrap those potatoes. 或许你可以把那些土豆一包
[44:36] Come on. You’re a guest here. You really don’t have to do that. 你是客人 这些活不用劳驾你的
[44:39] Oh, I don’t mind. 没关系
[44:41] Ready? You and me, downstairs, Slap Shot Regatta. 准备好了吗 楼下我们的地下曲棍球赛
[44:43] Man, we’re not children anymore. 伙计 你已经不是个小孩子了
[44:45] Do we really have to do this? 你真的要玩吗
[44:46] – Mom! – Kirk, go play with your brother. -妈妈 -科克 下楼和你弟弟玩一会
[44:49] – We need some girl time. – Yeah, you promised. -我们女人之间需要谈谈 -你答应过我的
[44:51] – So pad up, chickenshit! – Yeah, I’ll see you down there. -快下去 胆小鬼 -好的 我待会下去
[44:56] Aw, crap. 该死的
[44:58] Come on. Let’s do this! 加油 给他点颜色瞧瞧
[45:00] – Let’s focus it up. – Left side. -集中注意力 -左方位
[45:06] That was lucky. 算他幸运
[45:07] He never saw it, but he stopped it. 虽然看不到 但是他拦住了
[45:10] Come on, Dylan, give it to him. 加油 迪兰 给他点好看
[45:14] You think you’re Mr. Hot shit now with your new chick? 你以为有了个新女友自己就变成魅力先生了
[45:17] What? No. Maybe I’m just a bit lucky tonight. I… 什么 不 也许我今晚有点幸运
[45:20] – What are you? – You’re not better than me. -你是谁 -你以为自己比我厉害
[45:22] Take a look. All these trophies say Dylan kettner. 看一下 这些奖杯都说明我比你厉害得多
[45:25] First place. First place. MVP. 第一 第一 最具价值球员
[45:27] I don’t think I’m better than you. 我没觉得我比你强
[45:29] I never said that. And maybe Molly’s 我从没这样说过 也许茉莉
[45:31] A little better looking than I am. 是比我好看一点
[45:33] A little? Are you shitting me? 一点吗 你开什么玩笑
[45:35] Ok, I think we can all agree that 我觉得我们都会觉得
[45:36] Debbie here is one wicked hot box. 黛比是个性感尤物
[45:38] Thanks, babe. 谢谢你 宝贝
[45:39] This chick of yours makes her look like a pig. 而你的马子让她看起来像只猪一样
[45:41] – What? You’re an asshole! what?! – See? -什么 你就是一混蛋 -看到没有
[45:44] This girlfriend of yours is already startin’ shit! 你的马子已经引起不良情绪了
[45:50] Did you see that, mom?! 看到没有 妈妈
[45:53] One second! butterfly! 一分 拦截
[46:06] – I want to have another baby! – No, that’s ok, sweetheart. -我还想要一个孩子呢 -没关系 宝贝
[46:08] Ok, boys, it’s a tie. 好的 伙计们 现在是平局
[46:11] There are no ties in hockey, as there are no ties in life. 曲棍球里面可没有平局 就想人生一样
[46:15] – True. – Last shot. Winner takes all. Go! -的确 -最后一击 看谁是最后赢家
[46:20] Ok, come on, you can do it. He’s got nothing. 加油 你可以的 他一无是处
[46:23] He’s got less than nothing. Own it. You can do it. 不止一无是处 打败他 你可以的
[46:25] Come on, Dylan! 加油 迪兰
[46:26] Get in the zone! you’re still my MVP, baby! 拿出你的真本事 你是我永远的最有价值球员
[46:28] Kirk’s just a skinny little loser! 科克只是一个瘦衰鬼罢了
[46:30] – Jesus, Debbie. – Man, I gotta sit down. -上帝啊 黛比 -我得坐下来
[46:32] You want to do this? Let’s do it. 你想赢吗 放马过来吧
[47:10] – Damn it! – There’s always a next time. -该死的 -还有下次呢
[47:12] – Fuck it! – Dylan. -操 -迪兰
[47:15] This floor’s all slippery! And these shoes are fucked for this! 地板太滑了 都怪这么愚蠢的鞋子
[47:19] – Dylan, hey! Sportsmanship. – Fuck you! -迪兰 注意你的体育精神 -操
[47:21] Time out. 中场休息
[47:22] You guys take a time out from bein’ assholes! 你们还是用这个时间继续扮演混球吧
[47:25] Oh, God. 上帝啊
[47:39] – I’ll get us some wine. – Yeah, cool. -我去拿点酒 -好的
[47:47] – This place is gorgeous! – Thank you. -这个地方简直太棒了 -谢谢
[47:51] This kind of reminds me of my place 让我想起我住的那个地方
[47:53] except for my place is a total shitk-hole. 可我的家完全就是垃圾
[47:56] This is awesome. How long have you lived… 太棒了 你住了多久了
[47:59] Oh, my God! What the fuck is that?! 天哪 这是什么鬼东西
[48:00] Oh, that’s captain Pickles. 那是匹克上尉
[48:02] I’m watching him while my folks are on vacation. 我父母去度假了 把它交给我来照看
[48:04] What is he? A dog or a fucking horse? 这是什么东西 狗还是马
[48:08] Sit down. 坐下
[48:11] Wha… me or the dog? 你是说我还是说狗
[48:14] You. He doesn’t like people standing. 你 它不喜欢人站着
[48:16] He feels threatened by it. He gets all, you know, angusty. 它觉得那样是在恐吓它 它很小心眼
[48:19] Hey, angsty, that’s… no, hey, I come in peace. 小心眼 我可没有恶意
[48:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[48:53] Ok, wait. 等等
[48:56] I don’t want to move too fast. 我不想进展的太快
[48:57] I… no, sure, no problem. No problem. 我…当然没问题 没问题
[49:00] No, don’t get me wrong. I mean, once I trust a person 不 你别误会 我是说 一旦我相信一个人
[49:04] I can experiment and get pretty generous. 我很敢于尝试 甘于奉献
[49:10] Yeah, yeah, no, me, too. Me, too. 没 没错 我也一样
[49:13] I… I’m… I love, love, to experiment, 我喜欢尝试
[49:18] And I get really generous. I can be very, very generous. 会变得很慷慨 甘愿奉献
[49:23] I am quite the charitable lover. 我绝对是个宅心仁厚的情人
[49:49] I got… can we stop for two secs? 我有点 我们能停一会吗
[49:52] No. 不行
[50:20] – Honey, you there? – Dad? -宝贝 在家吗 -爸爸
[50:22] Dad?! What the…? Oh, dear God! 爸爸 怎么回事 上帝啊
[50:26] Are you in? 你在里面吗
[50:34] – Shit. – I told you we should call ahead. -该死 -你们应该事先打电话给我的
[50:36] We decided to come back early. 我们决定提前回来
[50:37] Thought we’d come by, take the captain off your hands. 然后顺路来你这带走上尉
[50:40] Hope we aren’t interrupting. 希望我们没有打扰你们
[50:42] – Who’s your little friend? – Oh, God! -你这位朋友是谁 -上帝
[50:45] – Well, this is Kirk. – Gerald Macleish. It’s a pleasure. -这是科克 -杰拉德・麦克里奇 幸会
[50:53] – Nope. Nope. – No? -不行 -不行
[50:56] I don’t… God, where are my manners? 我不能… 天呐 我真无礼
[51:01] You guys must be exhausted from your travels. 你们度假回来肯定累了吧
[51:03] Please, hey, have a seat. 坐吧
[51:05] Put your… put your feet up. Really get into a groove. 别站着了 别那么客气
[51:08] – Thank you. – Sure. -谢谢 -别客气
[51:10] – That’s kind of you. – I think I have that same sweater. -你人真好 -我有一件和你一样的毛衣
[51:13] Really? 真的
[51:19] So… that’s… 那么
[51:24] Uh, no. Oh, Lord. 不 上帝啊
[51:28] Oh, no, captain Pickles. No. No, captain. 别这样 匹克上尉 别这样 上尉
[51:32] Pickles! 匹克
[51:36] – Kirk? – Excuse me. -科克 -真抱歉
[51:39] Thank you for having me. This has been a lovely evening. 谢谢你邀请我 这真是一个难忘之夜
[51:44] Good night. 晚安
[51:55] Awesome. 真有趣
[52:15] Devon, I’ll give you 50 dollars just to curse once. 迪冯 我给你五十美元骂我一次
[52:18] – Seventy-five. Just say “fuck.” – I won’t, -七十五 就说一声操你妈 -我不说
[52:20] I won’t say it out loud. 我不会大声说出来
[52:21] – I’ll write it. – That doesn’t count! -我写下来 -这不算数
[52:24] – You’re gonna what? – I’ll write it down. -你准备怎样 -我把骂他的话写下来
[52:26] That doesn’t count! You have to say it out loud. 这不算 你得大声喊出来
[52:28] Why doesn’t it count? 为什么不算
[52:29] Say “shit.” I’ll give you 1 00. 你说该死的 我给你一百美元
[52:34] My shift doesn’t start for another half hour, 我还有半小时才换班
[52:36] but I was so excited, so I came early. 但是我太兴奋了 就提前来了
[52:40] Yeah, and it was weird. 没错 有点奇怪
[52:41] He said he was really excited and so he came early. 他说他真的很兴奋 所以就早来了
[52:44] Yeah. That ever happened to you? 是的 你身上发生过这种事吗
[52:46] You’re so excited about something that you come early. 因为对什么东西很兴奋而提前来上班
[52:49] Jesus Christ, you’re Fort Knox over here. Thank you very much. 你真够守口如瓶的 万分感谢
[52:52] I didn’t mean to tell them, Kirky. I’m sorry. 我不是有意告诉他们的 科克 真抱歉
[52:55] Come on, he couldn’t help it. It just, you know, slipped out. 得了吧 他怎么能忍的住 他就是说漏嘴了
[52:59] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Thank you. -没错 -谢谢
[53:01] Thank you very much. And go fuck yourselves. 非常感谢 我真想操你们
[53:04] – Hey, guys. – Oh, shit. -伙计们 -该死
[53:05] Kirk, can I talk to you for a second? 科克 我能跟你谈谈吗
[53:09] – In private. – There are no secrets here, Marnie. -就你和我 -这里都不是外人 玛妮
[53:11] Ok. Well, 好吧
[53:14] I think I made a little mistake, 我以前犯了点小错误
[53:17] and I see a change in you, 现在我看到了你的改变
[53:20] And I really like it, so let’s get back together! 我非常喜欢 所以我们重归于好吧
[53:23] Just to try it out. You know? 只是试试 你明白吗
[53:29] That’s really interesting. 这挺有意思的
[53:31] No, I don’t think so. 可我觉得不可能
[53:33] But you broke up with Molly. 但是你跟茉莉分手了
[53:36] – She cornered me. – Jesus, Devon! -她逼我的 -上帝 迪冯
[53:39] Look, Marnie, I moved on like you kept telling me to. 听着 玛妮 你以前说什么我都照做
[53:42] You’re here because some other girl has shown interest. 而你现在只是因为别的女孩比你有吸引力
[53:45] That’s not it! 不是这样的
[53:46] Look, Kirk, I am really worried about you with her. 科克 你和她在一起我真的很担心
[53:49] She seems like kind of a bitch. 她就像个妓女
[53:51] So I’m just saying that if you want to get back together, 我只是告诉你 如果你想跟我重归于好
[53:55] Like you begged me before… 就像你之前求我一样
[53:57] I am even willing to consider breaking up with Ron. 我甚至可以考虑和罗恩分手
[54:02] – What? You’re still with Ron. – The pirate? -什么 你还和罗恩好着呢 -那个剽窃者
[54:05] Yeah. I’m not gonna risk being all alone just because 没错 我这样冒险只是因为
[54:07] Kirk doesn’t know what’s good for him. 科克不知道什么对他来说是好的
[54:09] Look, Kirky. 听着 科克
[54:12] Deep down you know it is never gonna work out with you and Molly. 其实你知道你和茉莉根本不可能的
[54:15] And I just can’t stand to see you get hurt. 我不能坐视不管 看着她伤害你
[54:18] So if that makes me the bad guy… so be it. 如果我的牺牲能换回你幸福 我愿意
[54:27] It’s embarrassing. 真难堪
[54:31] Jesus Christ. 上帝啊
[54:36] Did you just come in your pants again? 你刚刚又射了吗
[54:39] You can tell us. We’re your friends. Did you? 你可以告诉我们 我们是朋友 射了吗
[54:41] Hey, Devon, why would you tell her I broke up with Molly? 迪冯 你们为什么要跟她说我和茉莉分手了
[54:44] Because I thought you had. 我以为你们分手了
[54:45] – No. We’re just in a sticky wicket. – A “sticky wicket?” -没有 我们只是互相冷静一下 -互相冷静
[54:49] Yeah, a rough patch. Rough pumpkins. 没错 低潮期 难以捉摸
[54:51] – How many times have you called her? – Five. -你给她打过几次电话 -五次
[54:54] How many times have you really called her? 说实话 几次
[54:56] – Seventeen. – It’s done, man. Tao of love. -十七次 -那完了 伙计 爱之道
[55:00] – What? – That’s what I call it. -什么 -我就是这么称呼它的
[55:02] The tao of love. 爱之道
[55:03] You being with Molly defies, 你和茉莉之间的对抗
[55:05] like forces of nature. 就像大自然的力量
[55:06] – It’s over, man. – No. It’s not over. -结束了 伙计 -不 还没结束
[55:10] Frankly, I’m kinda sick of you guys pretending like you know where I’m coming from. 说实话 我讨厌你们假装好像什么都知道
[55:14] None of you know what I’m going through. 但你们不了解我此刻的遭遇
[55:16] Tina Jordan does. 汀娜・乔丹知道
[55:18] Who the hell is Tina Jordan? 谁是汀娜・乔丹
[55:20] – She was my Molly. – You never mentioned her. -她是我的茉莉 -你从来没提起过
[55:24] I didn’t want to jinx it. But she was perfect. 我不想玷污她 但是她很完美
[55:27] Yeah, perfect. 没错 完美无缺
[55:30] Freckled shoulders. 肩膀上的雀斑
[55:33] Anyway, two months into it, bam, she dumps me. 总之 两个月的时光 她抛弃了我
[55:36] I shoulda seen it coming, too, 这本应该就是我幸福
[55:38] Because she was a ten. Like a hard ten. 因为她是10分 实打实的10分
[55:40] And I was a six, possibly a seven. 但我只有6分 顶多7分
[55:44] Either way, I couldn’t cover the spread. 但终究无法追平分数
[55:46] The universe spoke. And I was depressed for months. 缘分天注定 让人伤心不已
[55:51] That’s what that was? You said you had mono. 事情就是这样 你说过你会专一的
[55:54] – Yeah. Mono of the heart. – Oh, my God. How’s your vagina? -没错 心只有她 -拜托 你别装纯情
[55:59] Shut up, Jack! 闭嘴 杰克
[56:00] Dude, forget Stainer. All right? I think you could get her back. 科克 别管斯坦纳 我相信你能追回茉莉
[56:04] Why don’t you look Kirk in the eyes 有种你看着科克的眼睛
[56:06] and tell him you believe he’s gonna end up with Molly. 告诉他 你相信他们会修成正果
[56:09] – Just tell him that. – Fine. -告诉他 -好的
[56:10] Kirky, I truly believe that… 科克 我真的相信
[56:16] I mean, I think anything’s possible. 我是说 一切皆有可能
[56:19] – “Anything is possible?!” – Come on! -一切皆有可能 -得了吧
[56:21] Like, there’s a million examples of guys like Kirky 像科克这样例子大有人在
[56:24] – Ending up with beautiful women. – Such as? -与美女终成眷属 -譬如呢
[56:27] Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts. 莱・拉温特和茱莉亚・罗伯茨
[56:29] Right. Richie Sambora and Heather Locklear. 好吧 还有里奇・桑博拉和海瑟・洛克里尔
[56:31] Then he went on to Denise Richards. 之后他又和丹尼斯・理查德在一起
[56:32] Yeah. All recording artists. 全都是音乐大师
[56:34] Normal rules don’t apply to those guys. 一般规律对他们不成立
[56:36] Kirk, as soon as you record an album and it goes platinum, 科克 如果你一旦发张唱片并且大卖
[56:39] you can push your meat into any human being you want. 无论是谁都会任你摆布
[56:42] Ok, ok. Ok. King Kong and Naomi Watts. 好吧 好吧 金刚和娜米・沃茨
[56:46] Never consummated. Totally platonic relationship. 从来没实战 一直玩神交
[56:49] Stephen Hawking and his lady nurse. 斯蒂芬・霍金和女护士
[56:51] He’s the master of space and time! 他是时空理论的大家
[56:54] He knows about black holes and shit. 他只知道黑洞和干巴巴的理论
[56:55] What about the president of France 那法国总统呢
[56:57] and that girl that went out with Mick Jagger? 他的女儿和米克・雅各私奔
[56:59] He knows about wine. And has a French accent. 他只懂葡萄酒 而且还有法国口音
[57:01] Can probably French kiss like a motherfucker! 法国人接吻怎么可能那么烂
[57:03] – Oh, ok, ok… – Wait a second. The beast. -好吧 好吧 -等等 野兽
[57:06] – Who? – The beast! From beauty and the beast? -谁 -野兽 美女与野兽
[57:09] Beast won beauty’s love, 野兽赢得美人的芳心
[57:11] and he wasn’t rich and he wasn’t a recording artist. 可他既没钱又不是音乐大师
[57:13] Though he did have an amazing voice. 尽管他声音不错
[57:16] Ok, Devon, that’s a cartoon. 好了 迪冯 那是动画片
[57:18] But, yes, that’s one. One out of a million. 确实 那是个少有的例外
[57:20] You know what, Stainer? All it takes is one. 你知道吗 斯坦纳 就这一个足够了
[57:23] Man, you… you guys just sit here and talk about relationships, 你们…你们这些人坐在那里大谈感情
[57:26] but the truth is, I’m the only one here that’s married. 却忽略了我可是这里唯一一个结了婚的
[57:29] Yeah. I’m tired of you guys busting my nuggets 我讨厌你们无视我的意见
[57:31] because I’ve only been with one girl. 就因为我只追过一个女孩
[57:33] It’s because she was the right girl! 可这个女孩就是我的白雪公主
[57:35] That’s why I married her! 这就是我为什么娶她
[57:36] So, Kirky, let me tell you something. 所以 科克 我告诉你
[57:38] If Molly’s the right girl, 如果茉莉就是你生命的真爱
[57:39] that’s all that matters. You just, you stand up. 那就别犹豫 你得站出来
[57:43] You stand up, you get in front of her. 站出来 站到她面前
[57:45] You get right in her grill and you say, 你可以走到她面前说
[57:47] “Hey, I am Kirk Kettner 你好 我是科克・凯特纳
[57:49] and I am right here, standing in front of you… 我此刻就在这里 站在你面前
[57:55] right here. Here I am.” 此刻 我就在这里
[58:03] – Something like that. – The power of love. -类似这样的话 -爱的力量
[58:06] – Beautiful. – Moving. -棒极了 -感人
[58:07] Very… perfect. 非常完美
[58:08] Thank you. I was in debate, junior/senior year. 谢谢 大三大四那两年 我参加了辩论赛
[58:10] I don’t know if you guys remember that. 不知道你们还记不记得
[58:18] Look at that. 看那个
[58:42] Oh, there she is. 她在那儿
[58:46] Listen to me, dude. 听着 哥们
[58:47] You gotta go there, loud and proud, gotta tell her, 你得过去 大声并且自豪的告诉她
[58:49] – “Hey, I jizzed in my shorts” you know? – All right… -你知道吗 我射在内裤上了 -好了
[58:53] No! “that’s what I do. Ok? 不 我就是射了
[58:54] It’s how I roll. Deal with it.” 所以我才表现的那么糟 你看着办吧
[58:56] You know, I know I don’t know… 你知道我不是…
[58:58] I don’t know much about this, but that can’t be good advice, I’m sorry. 我不是很擅长这个 可这不是个好主意 抱歉
[59:02] Yeah, I’m not gonna do that. 没错 我不会那样做的
[59:04] Dude, You have nothing to be embarrassed of. 哥们 这没什么不好意思的
[59:06] If anything, you paid her a compliment. Right? 如果有什么不对 那你就拼命赞美她 好吗
[59:11] – Yeah. – Trust it. -好吧 -相信一定会成功的
[59:13] Here goes nothing. 我豁出去了
[59:17] Oh, shit, Molly. Six o’clock. 该死 茉莉 注意后面
[59:25] – Did you get my messages? – Yeah, yeah, I got them, Kirk. -你收到我的短信了吗 -我收到了 科克
[59:30] Kirk, What the hell happened the other night? 科克 你那晚到底他妈的怎么回事
[59:33] You act like a freak with Captain Pickles, 你在匹克上尉前表现的很怪异
[59:35] You won’t get off the couch to shake my father’s hand, 你甚至不愿意起身和我父亲握手
[59:37] when we had a whole conversation about how he was old-fashioned! 而我们却在说他有多守旧
[59:40] Yeah, I know. I know. I’m sorry. 没错 我知道 我很抱歉
[59:42] I spent a whole day with your entire family, 我和你的家人整整呆了一天
[59:45] and you can’t even spend 30 seconds with mine. 而你和我的家人连三十秒都没呆够
[59:48] I mean, that’s a pretty big red flag. 这真是个危险的信号
[59:50] It is not a red flag, Molly. 这不是什么危险信号 茉莉
[59:52] Oh, Kirk, I can’t do this here. 科克 我不想在这和你吵
[59:54] – I’m working, and… – Ok. Sorry. -我在工作 -好的 对不起
[1:00:09] I ejaculated in my pants. 我当时射在内裤里了
[1:00:22] We were getting sort of hot and nasty, you know… 我们当时很火热 很激情
[1:00:28] It’s not every day that I have a super-hot girl, 我不经常接触很火辣的女孩
[1:00:32] grinding on top of me, and I got a little too excited 在我身上磨来磨去 我当时有点太兴奋
[1:00:36] and before I know it, 当我发现我射在了内裤上
[1:00:37] your parents are in the room 你的父母已经进来了
[1:00:38] and I’m there with just a big frigging oyster in my shorts. 我内裤里的东西像冰冻的牡蛎一样
[1:00:48] Right. Sorry. Sorry. 好吧 抱歉
[1:01:02] I mean, I’ll say this for him. He’s honest. 我这次得为他说两句 他很诚实
[1:01:05] So thanks for the advice. That went horribly. 谢谢你们的建议 真是糟透了
[1:01:10] Enjoy the air show, boys. I’m going to go… 好好享受飞行表演吧 我走了
[1:01:16] No guy in his right mind would ever make that up. 没人会在这个时候编出这种谎话
[1:01:19] Right? 真的吗
[1:01:21] You should probably go talk to him. 你应该去跟他谈谈
[1:01:23] – Yeah. – Just wait one second. -好吧 -再等一秒钟
[1:01:27] And… here she comes. 她过来了
[1:01:34] She told him a joke or something. Something’s funny. 她讲了个笑话给他听 也许是其他有趣的
[1:01:37] They’re ki… they’re gonna ki… they’re kissing! Yes! 他们…他们接吻了 好极了
[1:01:41] – You’re like yoda. – Yeah, I know. -你就像尤达 -我知道
[1:01:44] Like sex yoda. 就像性爱尤达
[1:01:45] “The force is strong with you, Jack.” 你拥有强大的力量 杰克
[1:01:48] Trust the system. It takes care of itself. 要相信经验 它始终都是对的
[1:01:52] – Ah, that went well. – Kinda. -看来还不错 -还可以
[1:01:57] Wow. She sure is something, isn’t she? 她肯定弄清了某些事 不是吗
[1:02:02] – It’s Kirk, right? – Oh, God. Hi, Cam. -你是科克 对吗 -天哪 你好 卡姆
[1:02:04] Excellent to see you again, sir. 能再见到你真是太高兴了
[1:02:06] Listen, Kirk. Can I talk to you for a second? 科克 能聊一会吗
[1:02:08] Yeah, I guess so. See you. 好的 可以 一会见
[1:02:12] Listen, Kirk. 科克
[1:02:14] I understand that fellas, such as yourself, 我明白像你们这样的小伙子
[1:02:17] have uniquely candid relationships with the women that they befriend, 和你们当朋友看待的女人有着单纯的情感
[1:02:20] – Am I right? – Fellas such as myself? -我说的对吗 -像我这样的人
[1:02:22] Don’t get me wrong. I have no problem with your lifestyle. 别误会 我对你的生活方式没什么意见
[1:02:25] What two or more grown men do in the privacy of their own home, 两个或者更多的成年人在家独处会做什么
[1:02:29] Hell, it’s of no concern to me. 该死 这又不关我的事
[1:02:31] I don’t know what Molly’s told you about me, all right? 我不知道茉莉是怎么跟你说我的 对吗
[1:02:34] If she said anything bad, 如果她说了我的什么坏话
[1:02:35] let’s face it, I probably deserve it. 让我们一起面对 这是我应得的
[1:02:37] Actually, Cam, we haven’t… 事实上 卡姆 我们没有
[1:02:39] God as my witness, I’ll get her back. 上帝亲眼见证我们的爱情 我要把她追回来
[1:02:41] Cool. 酷
[1:02:42] Can I count on you to put in a good word for me, Elton John? 你能在她面前帮我美言几句吗 埃尔顿・约翰
[1:02:45] Yeah, whatever gets this over with. 我会尽力的
[1:02:47] You’re the man, Kirk. Bring it in. 你就是我的贵人 科克 拥抱一下
[1:02:50] – Yeah, yeah, you got it. – You feel that tolerance? -好吧 我答应你了 -我抱的太紧了吗
[1:02:55] – Man, you guys smell good. – That’s good. -你们这些人真不错 -太好了
[1:02:58] This is awesome! Does anybody have a camera? 太棒了 有谁带相机了吗
[1:03:00] – Stainer. – What? -斯坦纳r -什么
[1:03:03] Wait a minute, dude. Does that, does that say…? 等等 伙计们 这 这是…
[1:03:06] Yep, I think it does. 没错 是这样
[1:03:09] – Jesus, man. God damn it. – Did you guys get a picture? -天哪 他妈的 -你们给我照相了吗
[1:03:13] By the way, Kirk, you can do better than these guys. 顺便说一句 科克 你可以比他们更优秀
[1:03:17] I mean, this one is kinda cute, but the other two… oof! 我是说 这个可爱一点 但其他两个就…
[1:03:21] Show some pride, pal. 自信点 老兄
[1:03:27] Pittsburgh Tower. Foot long, you are cleared for take off on runway two-zero. 匹兹堡飞行指挥塔 英尺长 你可以在2-0跑道起飞
[1:03:36] Roger that, Tower. Turn and burn. 已收到 准备起飞
[1:03:38] Honestly, I’d have sex with that guy. 说实话 我想和那家伙做爱
[1:03:43] Yeah, I would. 没错 我肯定会
[1:03:53] – Fuck! you’re lucky! – Yeah! -你运气太他妈的好了 -帅呆了
[1:04:49] So how’s your sister doing? 你妹妹怎么样
[1:04:50] She turns 21 next week and she’s, I don’t know, 她下周就二十一岁了 我不知道
[1:04:54] She still has no sense of direction. 她还是一点目标的都没有
[1:04:56] You know? She’s coming over for dinner, 你知道吗 她来赴宴的时候
[1:04:58] and I really want to give her advice, 我真的想给她一些建议
[1:05:00] but I don’t know what to say to her, you know? 可我不知道该说些什么 你知道吗
[1:05:03] So what do you… you don’t know what to say to her? 你不知道该跟她说什么
[1:05:06] She’s only 20. She’s not 30. And she’s not you. 她才二十岁 又不是三十 而且她又不是你
[1:05:09] You know? When I was 20, I did not have my act together, man. 你知道吗 我二十岁的时候 我无所作为
[1:05:14] I mean, look at this kid now. 我是说 看看现在这个男孩
[1:05:17] I’m in TSA. I am living in the dream. 我在运输安全署工作 我活在自己的梦想里
[1:05:22] You’re right. Maybe I am being too hard on her. 你说的没错 也许我对她太严格了
[1:05:24] And, I’m sorry, but she’s coming over for dinner? 刚才很抱歉 可她要来赴宴
[1:05:28] She’s turning 21 ! 而她马上就二十一岁了
[1:05:31] You gotta throw her a party. 你应该为她开一个派对
[1:05:32] I mean, that’s what you do for a living, 我是说 你不就是干这个的吗
[1:05:34] right? You throw parties? 不是吗 你开过派对吗
[1:05:37] I can’t believe I never thought of that. 我难以置信自己从来没想到过这些
[1:05:40] – That’s a really good idea. – Thanks. -这主意太棒了 -谢谢
[1:05:42] Kirk, It’s been ten dates and you can’t seal the deal? 科克 你都约会十次了 怎么还没搞定
[1:05:45] What’s wrong with you? 你到底怎么回事
[1:05:46] Listen to me, dude. 听我说 伙计
[1:05:46] Things with Molly are good, right? 跟茉莉在一起感觉不错 对吗
[1:05:49] They’re back on track. 他们都要和好了
[1:05:50] You have gotta recover from your little oopsie-daisy, 你得从你的小哇哇黛丝
[1:05:53] little early-bird special. 特殊的小鸟那解脱出来
[1:05:55] Gotta get back in that ring. 必须要有所突破
[1:05:56] It’s just terrifying, frankly, 说实话 这有点骇人
[1:06:00] The idea of me naked 要我全裸
[1:06:04] – in front of her… also naked. – But what’s to be terrified of? -在她面前 也全裸 -但是你害怕什么
[1:06:09] Because you’ve done your prep work, right? 因为你做好了你的准备工作 对吗
[1:06:11] Yeah… I think she likes me. 是 我认为她喜欢我
[1:06:13] – She really likes you. – Thank you. -她真得喜欢你 -谢谢
[1:06:15] That’s cute. Yeah, good. But it’s 很好 不错 但是
[1:06:17] not at all what I’m talking about. 这不是我要说的
[1:06:19] A girl like Molly, hot as shit, 像茉莉这样的女孩 这么性感
[1:06:22] manicured from fuckin’ head to toe. 从头到脚都这么考究
[1:06:25] – Yeah. – Right? -嗯 -对吧
[1:06:26] – What the hell are you talking about? -你到底在说什么
[1:06:28] Listen, I’m talkin’ about this. 听着 我在说这个
[1:06:31] – I’m talkin’ about this. – Your chin. -我说的是这个 -下巴吗
[1:06:33] – Yeah. – And I’m talkin’ about this. -对 -而且还有这个
[1:06:35] -Oh, jeez! – No, no, no, no, no, no. -哦 天啊 -不 不 不 不 不
[1:06:37] – Look, guys! – Jack! -看啊 伙计们 -杰克
[1:06:39] This is fine. ’cause this is clean. It’s organized. 没关系的 这是干净的 梳理过的
[1:06:42] It’s kind of Japanese-looking, to be honest. 说实话 这有点日本式的风格
[1:06:45] Whatever you do, don’t look directly at it. 无论你做什么 别直视它
[1:06:47] I’ll bet you Cam’s balls look like this. It’s like a baby. 我跟你打赌卡姆的也是这样 好像婴儿一样
[1:06:51] It’s just smooth. It’s a look that says, 这很光滑 好像在说
[1:06:53] “hey, you can put your mouth here.” 嘿 你可以把嘴放在这里
[1:06:56] – He is… he just moved. – It’s just a thought. -他是 他只是动了 -这是一个想法
[1:06:59] Just tryin’ to help, that’s all. 就是想帮你 就是这样
[1:07:01] All right, Stainer, let’s get outta here. 好吧 小染 咱们走吧
[1:07:03] – Yeah, I’m hungry. I gotta go eat. – Hey, Kirky. Prep work. -好啊 我饿了 得吃点东西 -嘿 Kirky 准备工作啊
[1:07:07] You hear me? Out. 听到了吗 走
[1:07:32] God. 天啊
[1:07:35] Ok. 好吧
[1:07:44] Here goes nothin’. 这没什么的
[1:07:51] Shoot! Kirky! Kirky! 靠 Kriky KIrky
[1:07:54] We shoulda done a hot towel. 我们应该弄个热毛巾
[1:07:56] You know, like those old-timey barbershops? 你知道 就像是古时候的理发店
[1:07:59] – Helps raise the hairs. – I don’t like this! -能束起那些毛 -我不喜欢这个
[1:08:03] Kirk, if you want to abort the mission, that’s completely cool. Kirk 如果你想放弃 没有关系的
[1:08:07] I don’t… I can’t really abort the mission right now. 我不 我不能现在放弃了
[1:08:11] I’ve shaved approximately one-third of my balls. 我现在已经大概剃了三分之一
[1:08:15] I’ll look pretty fuckin’ stupid if I stop now! 要是我停手的话 看起来就太傻了
[1:08:18] Did you shave one ball and then the other ball, 你是一个接着一个剃的吗
[1:08:20] – Or are you workin’ top to bottom? – Shut up, shut up! -还是从下往上来 -闭嘴 闭嘴
[1:08:23] You shut up. I mean, seriously, just shave it like your face! 你闭嘴 说真的 就像你刮脸那样
[1:08:28] I can’t do it like my face! 我不能像刮脸一样
[1:08:30] My face doesn’t have two testicles sticking out of it! 我脸上也没有两个睾丸挂在上面
[1:08:32] If it did, I would grow a pretty thick Goddamn beard. 如果是的话 我会长出浓密的胡须
[1:08:35] Kirk. 科克
[1:08:39] Kirk? 科克
[1:08:42] – Do you need a hand? – Oh, motherf…! -需要帮助吗 -哦 他妈的
[1:08:54] There we go. 来吧
[1:08:58] So how is this not gay? 这怎么能不像同性恋
[1:09:00] I think there’s nothing gay about it. 我认为这跟同性恋没有关系
[1:09:02] The fact that you’re lettin’ a straight 事实是 你让一个异性恋的
[1:09:04] married man shave your testicles… 已婚男子给你刮睾丸
[1:09:06] I think that makes you one of the most macho guys alive. 我认为这让你成为最有男人味的男人之一
[1:09:10] There is some logic in that. 说得还有点道理
[1:09:12] Thank you. You know what? Can you pick that up? 谢谢 你知道吗 你能把它拿起来吗
[1:09:15] Can you pick ’em up for me? 帮我把它们拿起来
[1:09:17] There it is. 来 继续
[1:09:22] That’s a lot. Ok, drop ’em. 这有好多 好的 放下吧
[1:09:40] Take a look! 看看吧
[1:09:42] What do you think? 怎么样你觉得
[1:09:45] Devon Devon!
[1:09:47] It looks fucking huge! 他妈的看起来真大
[1:09:54] My friends wonder why l call you all the time 我朋友好奇为什么我给你打电话
[1:09:58] What can I say? Yeah, yeah 我能说什么呢 耶 耶
[1:10:03] Well, I don’t feel the need to give such secrets away 好吧 我不认为我非要说出这些秘密
[1:10:10] Well, you think maybe l need help 你觉得我需要帮助
[1:10:13] Though l know l’m right, all right 尽管我知道我很好 很好
[1:10:18] I’m just better off 我只是有点钱
[1:10:20] Not listening to friends advice 不听朋友的意见
[1:10:26] When they insist on knowing my bliss 当他们坚持要知道我的福气的时候
[1:10:31] I tell them this 我这样告诉他们
[1:10:33] When they want to know what the reason is 当他们想知道是什么原因
[1:10:37] I only smile when l lie then l tell them why 我只有撒谎的时候才微笑 我告诉他们为什么
[1:10:41] Because your kiss 因为你的吻
[1:10:43] Your kiss is on my list 你的吻在我的单子上
[1:10:45] Because your kiss 因为你的吻
[1:10:47] Your kiss I can’t resist 我不能拒绝
[1:10:49] Because your kiss is on my list 因为你的吻在我人生中
[1:10:52] of the best things in life 最美好的单子上
[1:10:56] Because your kiss 因为你的吻
[1:11:05] All right, everybody, give it up 好的 大伙
[1:11:06] one more time for adult education! 给这次成人教育一点掌声
[1:11:10] Awesome stuff. They’re going to play 非常不错 他们为我们
[1:11:12] some more Hall and Oates for us, 表演一些更豪与奥兹的曲目
[1:11:14] and maybe some other old favorites from some other artists? No? 也许一些其他的歌手的老歌 不要吗
[1:11:18] – You’re kidding me. – nope. Just… more Hall and Oates. -开玩笑吗你 -不要 好的 就是豪与奥兹
[1:11:21] Everybody, let’s raise a glass to 大伙们 让我们举杯
[1:11:23] Patty and Molly for throwing, by far, 敬帕蒂和茉莉举办
[1:11:26] the coolest party I’ve ever personally been invited to. 我人生中参加的最棒的晚会
[1:11:29] Great job, girls. Let’s hear it for Patty and Molly! 干得不错 姑娘们 让我们感谢帕蒂和茉莉
[1:11:35] And now, to the gorgeous birthday girl, Katie Mccleish. 现在 敬漂亮的寿星公主 凯蒂・麦克里奇
[1:11:39] You’re 21 years old now. 你已经二十一岁了
[1:11:42] What else can I say? Let life come to you. 我还能说什么呢 真正的生活开始了
[1:11:44] – Happy birthday, Katie! – Thank you. -生日快乐 凯蒂 -谢谢
[1:11:48] All right, guys, enjoy the party. 好的 伙计们 好好玩吧
[1:11:50] – Can you hold this for me? – Why? -你能帮我拿一下这个吗 -为什么
[1:11:52] Better with my jacket off. Just ditch that somewhere. 就是我觉得最好脱掉外套 随便放哪就行
[1:11:55] What? What am I supposed to do with this? 什么 我把这个放哪啊
[1:11:57] Ok, now we’re gonna take it down. A lot. 好吧 现在我们要开始了 很多
[1:11:59] You’re totally gonna jump his bones tonight, aren’t you? 你今晚要跟他上床 是吧
[1:12:02] I don’t know. Maybe. 我不知道 也许吧
[1:12:04] – Hey. – Hey. -嘿 -嘿
[1:12:07] I think it’s time for you to dance with me. 我认为现在是你跟我一起跳舞了
[1:12:17] Hey, Devon! Wendy, remember? 嘿 迪冯 温蒂 记得吗
[1:12:19] No. No, I don’t. I… aw, shoot. 不 不 我不 啊 靠
[1:12:22] I think this is the first time we’re meeting. Ever! 我觉得这是我们第一次见面吧
[1:12:25] – Ok. – This is my wife, Karen. -好的 -这位是我妻子 卡伦
[1:12:27] – I’m Karen. – Wendy. -我叫卡伦 -温蒂
[1:12:29] 很高兴见到你
[1:12:33] – That’s good. Ok, I’m gonna… – Ok. -很好 好吧 我要 -好
[1:12:41] What? 什么
[1:12:49] – Oh, there’s my parents! – What? -哦 我的父母在那 -什么
[1:12:51] Hey! Hey, let’s go meet them. 嘿 嘿 我们过去吧
[1:12:54] She’s with that fuckin’ asshole. 她跟那个混蛋在一起
[1:12:58] – Hi! – Hi! -嗨 -嗨
[1:13:00] – Hey, baby… – Dad, hi. -嘿 宝贝 -爸爸 嗨
[1:13:02] – You remember Kirk. – Yeah, how could we forget? Yeah. -你记得科克吧 -是啊 我怎么能忘呢
[1:13:06] – Oh, this time we…? – Hi, there. -哦 这次我们 -嗨
[1:13:10] Mr.and Mrs. Mccleish, from the 麦克里奇先生 麦克里奇夫人
[1:13:12] bottom of my heart, I am so sorry. 我从心底感到抱歉
[1:13:15] The last time we met wasn’t exactly the 我们上次见面其实不是
[1:13:17] world’s greatest first impression. 世上印象最深的一次见面
[1:13:20] No, it certainly was not. 不 肯定不是
[1:13:21] I promise you that I will grow on you. 我确信我会改变你对我的印象
[1:13:24] I hear this party was all your idea. 我听说这个晚会是你的主意
[1:13:27] No, no. This is all Molly’s. 不 不 全是茉莉的
[1:13:29] Hey, what line of work are you in, son? 嘿 你在干哪一行啊 孩子
[1:13:31] It’s kind of a long story. I grew up with my… 这可能是个长故事 我成长在
[1:13:34] – Kirk’s in aviation. – Another pilot? -科克在航空公司 -又一个飞行员吗
[1:13:36] – Really? – Oh, Molly likes the flyboys. -真的吗 -哦 茉莉喜欢飞行男孩
[1:13:38] Just like your mother. 就像你妈妈一样
[1:13:40] I flew choppers back in Nam, Saigon. 我原来在越南西贡开直升机
[1:13:41] Evacuation, april, ’75, that was… 四月的疏散 那真是
[1:13:43] He’s been pushing Molly to take flying lessons. 他一直劝茉莉去上飞行课
[1:13:46] – After she passes the bar. – Yeah. Flying! -在她去酒吧之后 -是啊 飞行
[1:13:49] Hey, now here’s a pilot! How are ya?! 嘿 飞行员来了 你们好吗
[1:13:51] – You son of a bitch! – Boy, good to see you! -你个混蛋 -哥们 见到你很高兴
[1:13:54] Good to see you. Lucille, don’t you look lovely. 见到你很高兴 路西尔 你看起来美极了
[1:13:56] – Hello, Cam. – What? -你好 卡姆 -什么
[1:13:58] – Kirky! – I didn’t think you were gonna be here. -科克 -我没想到你会在这里
[1:14:01] You bet. You know, Ger and Lucille invited me. 的确 她父母邀请我的
[1:14:04] – What a pleasant surprise! – Target acquired. -多么愉快的惊喜 -目标锁定
[1:14:07] – Cam… how’s it going? – Mol. -卡姆 最近怎么样 -小茉
[1:14:10] Have you seen Katie? Let’s go see Katie. 你看到凯蒂了吗 我们去找凯蒂
[1:14:12] – Ok. I’m… see you down there. – Good to see you again, kid. -好 我在下面等你 -很高兴见到你 孩子
[1:14:15] Nice to see you… sir. I’ll see you down there. 很高兴见到你 先生 我等会到下面
[1:14:27] Mind if I join you? 介意我加入吗
[1:14:30] So Molly just explained all about you two, 茉莉跟我说了你们俩的事
[1:14:34] and I gotta admit I feel like a jackass. 我必须承认我感觉自己就是一个混蛋
[1:14:38] Don’t worry about it, man… 别担心我 哥们
[1:14:40] It’s all good. I thought you were gay, too. 没关系 我曾经以为你也是同性恋
[1:14:47] – Just joking. I’m just joking. – You are funny. -开个玩笑 我说着玩的 -你很有趣
[1:14:51] – Thank you. – All right, then… -谢谢 -好吧 那么
[1:14:55] take good care of her. She’s a special girl. 好好对她 她是一个特别的女孩
[1:14:57] – Yeah, she’s perfect. – Oh, yeah, about that… -嗯 她很完美 -哦 关于这个
[1:15:02] Don’t really call her that. She doesn’t like it. 千万不要这么叫她 她不喜欢
[1:15:05] And, besides, she’s not exactly perfect anyway, right? 另外 她不是那么完美也 不是吗
[1:15:08] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[1:15:11] All right, listen. 好的 听着
[1:15:16] Don’t let it creep you out, ok? 不要让这吓到你了
[1:15:19] I mean, the first time I saw her little defect… 我的意思是 第一次我看到她的小残疾
[1:15:22] Woof! I’ll admit it gave me the willies. 哦 我承认当时我有点吓到了
[1:15:26] But it might not bother you. Who knows? 但这可能对你没什么 谁知道呢
[1:15:28] All right? And even if it does, just try to be cool, you know, 好吗 就算是 也要表现的无所谓 你知道
[1:15:33] and you’ll get used to it, all right? Good luck. 你要适应它 好吗 祝你好运
[1:15:36] No, no, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait. 不 不 不 不 等等 等等
[1:15:38] Please, this is… this is very important. 请 这是 这是非常重要的
[1:15:42] – Birth defect? What is it? – I can’t tell you that, man. -天生的残疾吗 是什么 -我不能告诉你 哥们
[1:15:47] Somethin’ you’re gonna have to figure out for yourself. 这些事情你得自己去发现
[1:15:51] I’m out. 我走了
[1:15:56] Interesting. 有意思
[1:16:18] – Ok, your turn. – Yeah. -好的 到你了 -耶
[1:16:31] Oh, shit. 哦 妈的
[1:16:33] I haven’t really been hittin’ the gym as much as I should lately. 我最近没有经常去健身房
[1:16:38] It’s ok. 没关系
[1:16:50] Holy Moses. 我的老天啊
[1:17:17] – Interesting. – What, what? What? -有意思 -什么 什么 什么
[1:17:20] Nothing. Nothing. 没什么 没什么
[1:17:29] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[1:17:31] It’s been a while and I’m not very experienced sex-wise. 我已经有一阵子没那个了 而且我不是很有经验
[1:17:37] – Kirk, please. Your balls are shaved. – Oh, I know. I know. -科克 你都剃毛了 -哦 我知道 我知道
[1:17:42] It’s kind of a new thing I’m trying out. It’s a bad idea. It’s… 这是个新的尝试 不是个好主意 这
[1:17:45] I feel like I’m eleven. 我感觉好像我是11岁
[1:17:47] What if I show you something I’m self-conscious about? 要是我给你看点我的秘密呢
[1:17:50] – Oh, that would be amazing. – Ok. -哦 那肯定很酷 -好的
[1:17:56] – Promise me you won’t laugh. – No, I, I… I promise. -答应我你不笑我 -不 不 我发誓
[1:18:00] Ok. 好吧
[1:18:07] What am I looking at? 我该看什么
[1:18:16] That’s it? 就是这个吗
[1:18:18] – That’s your big defect? – Webbed toes is not a defect! -这就是你的残疾吗 -蹼趾不是残疾
[1:18:21] Yeah, no shit webbed toes is not a defect! 是 他妈的蹼趾不是残疾
[1:18:23] I was expecting some kind of pulsating growth 我以为是什么心跳过快
[1:18:28] or a cluster of lumps… 或者是什么肿块
[1:18:32] …or like a little dick that, I don’t know, talked. 或者像一个会讲话的小鸡鸡 我不知道
[1:18:37] This is what… all you got is it’s 这就是 你有的就是
[1:18:39] inconvenient for you to wear flip-flops? 不方便穿人字拖是吗
[1:18:42] Who told you I have a defect? Cam? 谁告诉你我有天生残疾的 卡姆吗
[1:18:46] Well, yeah. 是的
[1:18:47] And as far as I can tell that’s the 据我所知 这是
[1:18:50] only thing separating you from perfect. 唯一可以让你脱离完美的
[1:18:55] You think I’m too perfect? 你认为我太完美了吗
[1:18:58] So you were hoping there was something 所以你希望能有什么
[1:19:00] wrong with me so you could be with me. 不好的事情 这样你可以跟我一起
[1:19:02] Look at the evidence, Molly. 看看现实 茉莉
[1:19:05] It’s… 这是
[1:19:08] I’m unattractive, I’m out of shape, I’m uncoordinated, 我不帅 身材不好 我配不上你
[1:19:12] I’ve never been to Europe, I’m not a 我没去过欧洲 我不是大学毕业生
[1:19:14] college graduate, I drive a Neon… 而且我还开辆霓虹
[1:19:16] – I like your Neon. – Oh, God, come on, Molly, look at me. -我喜欢你的霓虹 -哦 天啊 得了吧 茉莉 看看我
[1:19:20] I’m a five. This is a five. Hard five. 我只有五分 这是五 实打实的五
[1:19:26] You can’t jump more than two points. 你不能直接跳跃两个分数段
[1:19:28] It’s the Tao of love. Everybody knows that. 这是恋爱法则 大家都知道
[1:19:30] Even if you were a nine, and I was in a band, 即使你是九分 而我在乐队里
[1:19:33] – But no, you’re a hard ten. – What are you talking about? -但是不 你是十分 -你在说什么
[1:19:39] Do you even know how hot you are? 你知道你有多性感吗
[1:19:43] No, you probably think that everybody 不 你可能认为所有人
[1:19:45] gets free shit everywhere they go, 可以在任何地方得到免费东西
[1:19:47] and everybody’s happy and nice to 而且所有人都很开心和友好
[1:19:49] each other in shiny, happy hot town, 在这个阳光的 快乐的城市里
[1:19:52] with you and all your hot friends and ex-boyfriends, 跟你还有你的性感的朋友 和你的前男友
[1:19:54] but I hate to break it to you, 但是我不想这样介入你的生活
[1:19:56] 我们两个是不一样不的
[1:19:58] Ok, Kirk. You clearly have some major self-esteem issues. 好吧 科克 你有很清楚的自我总结
[1:20:03] You lied about me to your parents right in front of me! 你在我面前 关于我对你父母说谎
[1:20:06] – No, I didn’t! – “Kirk’s in aviation?” -不 我没有 -科克在航空公司
[1:20:09] That’s like saying the guy who 这就好像说 在马戏团
[1:20:12] shovels elephant shit at the circus 收拾大象粪便的
[1:20:15] is in show business. No, he’s just the elephant shit guy. 是一份表演的工作 不 他就是收拾大粪的
[1:20:19] That’s me. I’m that guy. 这就是我 我就是这个人
[1:20:21] I’m never gonna be a pilot. And I am happy with that. 我永远也成为不了飞行员 我也很开心这样
[1:20:25] And I’m fine with that, too. 我也很满足这样
[1:20:27] And I was fine with you up until about three minutes ago. 我对你也很满足 知道三分钟前
[1:20:31] That’s… i’m so glad that you were “fine” with me. 这是 我很高兴你对我很满足
[1:20:34] You know what? Maybe you’re right. Maybe you are a five. 你知道吗 也许你对 也许你是五分
[1:20:38] You know why? No self-esteem, deduct a point. 知道为什么吗 没自信 减一分
[1:20:41] Every time someone walks into a 当每次有人走进屋子
[1:20:43] room you compare yourself to them, 你就把自己跟他们相比
[1:20:45] deduct a point. 减一分
[1:20:47] You’re a smart and talented guy who’s 你是一个聪明的 有天赋的人
[1:20:48] afraid to do anything with it, 不敢对此这些什么
[1:20:49] Deduct a point. How are we doing? 扣一分 我们怎么样呢
[1:20:51] Oh, yeah. 哦 是啊
[1:20:54] Hoping that I have a defect that you can work with? 希望我有一个残疾 你可以觉得好一点
[1:21:00] Deduct whatever’s left. 扣除你所有剩下的分
[1:21:03] I’m outta here. Webbed fucking feet. Are you kidding me? 我走了 他妈的蹼趾 开玩笑吗
[1:21:07] – Kirk! – Hey, do me a favor. -科克 -嘿 帮我一个忙
[1:21:09] – Tell foot long I said hi. – He’s my ex-boyfriend, Kirk. Ex! -替我向英尺长男人问好 -他是我前男友 科克
[1:21:12] – Know why we broke up? – Because you guys couldn’t decide -知道为什么我们分手吗 -因为你们不能决定
[1:21:15] – Which one of you was hotter? – No. Because he behaved -你们中谁更性感 -不 因为他表现得
[1:21:18] exactly like you’re behaving right now. He couldn’t handle it. 就像你现在这样 他不能控制
[1:21:21] He thought I was perfect, he had me on a pedestal 他认为我是完美的 他放到这样的高度
[1:21:24] that I couldn’t possibly live up to! 这我根本不能达到
[1:21:26] Oh, and one other little thing? He cheated on me. 哦 还有一件事 他背着我找别人
[1:21:29] After that I said to myself, “i’m not 在我对自己说
[1:21:31] gonna date guys like that anymore.” 我永远会和这样的人再约会这句话之后
[1:21:32] Wait… “guys like that?” so, what, you’re just… 等下 像这样的人 那么 你只是
[1:21:35] – You were gonna date guys like me? – That what you wanna hear? -你要跟我这样的人约会吗 -这就是你想听到的吗
[1:21:38] That I asked you out ’cause you’re safe? 我约你 是因为你是好男人
[1:21:40] Keep goin’. 继续
[1:21:41] That I thought that a guy who looks like you wouldn’t hurt me? 我认为想你这样的人不会伤害我
[1:21:44] Is that what you want to hear, Kirk? Are you happy now? 这就是你想听的吗 科克 你现在开心了
[1:21:49] Yeah, I’m ecstatic. 是 我很开心
[1:21:54] Kirk! 科克
[1:22:18] Fuck. 妈的
[1:22:49] – “list.” it’s “list.” – No, it’s not. It’s “lips.” -清单 是清单 -不是 不是嘴唇
[1:22:52] – It’s “list.” – “Your kiss is on my lips.” -是清单 -你的吻在我唇上
[1:22:54] Why’d it be “list?” 为什么在清单上
[1:22:55] “it’s on my list of the best things in life.” 在我人生中最美好事情的单子上
[1:22:57] – Stainer. – What? -斯坦纳 -什么
[1:22:58] – Hey. – Oh, hey, Kirk. -嘿 -嘿 科克
[1:23:00] Where have you been? Here. Tune it. 去哪了最近 拿着 调音
[1:23:06] Oh, shit. 哦 妈的
[1:23:08] So you’re all “Branson Bound,” huh? 你们是布兰森旅行团吗
[1:23:11] Yeah. They were Marnie’s idea. 是 这是玛妮的主意
[1:23:16] Ok, Kirky, let’s go. 好吧 科克 我们走
[1:23:17] – Ok, I’ll see you guys later. – Relax. -好 再见了哥几个 -放松
[1:23:20] The Branson flight’s not for another 45 minutes. 去布兰森的航班也不是四十五分钟内就开
[1:23:22] I could just meet you down at the gate. 我可以等会在登机门那找你们
[1:23:25] – Ok. – Everybody together? Got everything? -好的 -大家都在吗 东西都带着吗
[1:23:29] – Yeah, let’s go. – I’m comin’. -我们走吧 -我来了
[1:23:31] Wow, so you’re really back with Marnie. 那么你与玛妮和好了
[1:23:35] Hey, fellas. 伙计们
[1:23:36] Hand it over, dumb-ass. No liquids over three-point-four ounces. 交来 蠢蛋 液体不能超3.4盎司
[1:23:42] Good call. Hey, pirate, can you spot me a 20? 说得好 公子哥 能借我20吗
[1:23:45] I want to get one of those scented neck pillows. 我想搞个那种香水颈枕
[1:23:49] Yeah. Yeah, yeah, of course. 好 当然
[1:23:51] – Here you go. – Thanks, bro. -拿着 -谢谢 老兄
[1:23:52] Yeah, you got it. 没事
[1:23:55] Are you kidding me? 你没搞错?
[1:23:57] This might seem crazy, but he and I actually have 这看起来可能很傻 但实际上他和我
[1:23:59] – a lot in common, so… oh, fuck! – Sorry. -有很多共性 所以 靠 -对不起
[1:24:03] You don’t have anything in common with those people. 你和这些人无任何共性
[1:24:06] Look at me. You ok? 看着我 你没事吧
[1:24:12] Do you think I really want to be Branson Bound? 你以为我真想去Branson
[1:24:17] I don’t. 我不想
[1:24:19] The whole time you told me I wasn’t good enough, you were right. 你一直说我不够好 你没错
[1:24:25] So this is my life. I gotta go. 这就是我的生活 我得走了
[1:24:30] Marnie’s waiting for me. 玛妮在等我
[1:24:32] – See ya, guys. – Yeah. -再会 伙计们 -恩
[1:24:34] – See you later, Kirky. – See you. – 再见了 科克 -再见
[1:24:39] What? 什么
[1:24:54] Goddamn it. Tina Jordan. 妈的 汀娜・乔丹
[1:24:58] Here. 拿着
[1:25:05] That’s a large coke, a fry and some ketchup… 1大杯可乐 1包薯条和些番茄酱
[1:25:09] – Mary J. Blige! – Hey, Wendell. -Mary J. Blige -温敦尔
[1:25:12] I need to know, right now, 汀娜 我想知道 就现在
[1:25:13] why it didn’t work out with us. 我们为何成不了
[1:25:14] – I have customers. – This is important, ok? -我有顾客在 -这很重要 好吗
[1:25:17] This is important. I was good to you, 这很重要 我对你很好
[1:25:19] right? I mean, I was sensitive. 是吧 我是说 我很体贴
[1:25:21] Remember when you got the flu? 记得那时你得了流感
[1:25:22] I didn’t party that weekend. 整个周末我都没去派对
[1:25:24] Remember? Remember the leg massages? 记得那事吗 还记得腿部按摩吗
[1:25:26] Remember when I used to run my hand down your back? Like that? 还记得我常用手抚摩你的背 像这样
[1:25:30] Remember when I nursed that baby bird to health? 还记得我护理那鸟宝宝恢复健康吗
[1:25:33] Little Timothy? He died. 小啼米 他死了
[1:25:35] Christ on a corndog. Tammy, can you cover for me? 老天 汤米 你能帮我顶下吗
[1:25:39] – Yeah, sure. – Thanks, Tammy. -恩 当然 -谢谢 汤米
[1:25:41] Whatever, Wendell. 无所谓了 温敦尔
[1:25:43] Can I help the next person in line, please? 下一位 要什么
[1:25:45] I really liked you, but all that stuff about 我真的喜欢你 温敦尔 但
[1:25:47] I’m a ten and you’re only a six? 说什么我10分 而你只是6分
[1:25:49] – Seven. – Fine. -7分 -好
[1:25:51] But you were all up in my beeswax 但你一直悄悄调查
[1:25:52] checking to see if I was gonna dump you. 我会不会把你甩了
[1:25:55] But you did dump me! Why don’t you just 但你确实把我甩了 你为何不直接
[1:25:57] admit I was never good enough for you? 坦白我配不上你
[1:25:59] Wendell, you were plenty good enough for me. 温敦尔 你足够配得上我
[1:26:03] You were just never good enough for you. 你只是看轻了自己
[1:26:06] Oh, shit. 糟糕
[1:26:09] I’m gonna need some gravy fries when I get back. 等下我回来时得来点肉汁薯条
[1:26:15] Would you put your seat forward, please? 夫人 可以坐进去点吗
[1:26:18] – Tom fuckin’ Wopat, bro. Told you. – Tray table. -汤姆・沃帕特 老兄 早和你说了 -请收起桌板
[1:26:21] – Kirky, look at David Archuleta. – Can I help you? -科克 看 大卫・阿楚莱塔 -可以效劳吗
[1:26:24] TSA. Excuse me. 交通运输安全署 借过
[1:26:25] – You have no authority. – You better believe I do. -你没权力 -你最好相信我有
[1:26:28] All right, everybody, listen up! TSA! 我是交通安全署的 大家听好
[1:26:30] I apologize. This guy’s drunk as fuck. 抱歉 这家伙醉得像猪
[1:26:32] He shit his pants. It’s very embarrassing. 屎拉在裤子里 非常尴尬
[1:26:34] We have to get him off. 我们得把他弄下飞机 快 先生
[1:26:36] I’ll have to have you come with me. 我得请你跟我走趟
[1:26:37] Jesus Christ. What are you doin’? 老天 你干什么呢
[1:26:39] I was wrong about you and Molly. 听着 我对你和茉莉判断错误
[1:26:41] We gotta fix it. Just act drunk. Thank you. TSA. Come on. 我们得挽救下 装醉 谢谢 TSA 走
[1:26:44] Believe it or not, this has nothin’ to do with you. 不管信不信 这和你没关系
[1:26:47] – Sir! – It’s not about me. -先生 -这不是为我
[1:26:48] I’m gonna have to ask you to exit the aircraft. 我得请你立即离开这飞机
[1:26:50] I’m gonna have to ask you to exit my personal space. 我得请你立即离开我的私人空间
[1:26:53] – Stainer! – Fuck off! Sorry, that’s yours. -斯坦纳 -滚 对不起 这是你的
[1:26:56] You’re gonna get arrested by the department of Homeland Security. 你会被国安局逮捕的
[1:26:58] They’re gonna send you to Guantanamo Bay. 他们会把你送去关塔那摩监狱
[1:27:00] Yeah. I like Cuba. I like mojitos. 我喜欢古巴 我喜欢莫吉托鸡尾酒
[1:27:02] You don’t wanna go to Branson with a-holes! 你不会想和这些蠢蛋去布兰森的
[1:27:04] – He call us a-holes? – Look at them. That one’s pregnant. -他叫我们蠢蛋? -看看 那个怀孕了
[1:27:07] – That guy’s got hair in the front. – Dude… -这个在前面留一撮头发 -老兄
[1:27:09] Sweetheart, remember the baby. 我们有宝宝 为宝宝想下
[1:27:11] – I’m doin’ this for the baby. – Don’t be a hero! -我这就是为宝宝做的 -别逞英雄
[1:27:14] How’s this work? Seat belt person! 妈的这怎么弄 安全带服务员
[1:27:16] Stop. We have a… 停 我们有
[1:27:17] They are my family. And I’m with Marnie now. 他们是我的家人 而且我现在与玛妮和好了
[1:27:20] Marnie is an evil bitch. All due respect. 玛妮是个骚娘们 向您表示敬意
[1:27:22] Kirk! Hit him! 科克 揍他
[1:27:25] – At least say something. – Let’s go. -至少说点什么吧 -快 走
[1:27:27] Ok. I was right about Molly. She’s a ten, ok? A hard ten. 好 我没看错茉莉 她是10分 满分
[1:27:30] I was wrong about you. You’re a ten. 我看错了你 你也是10分
[1:27:32] – You can’t settle for a three. – Two. -你不能贬低自己和3分的在一起 -2分
[1:27:34] – Arguably a two. – Come on, let’s go. -或许2分 -快点 走 快 老兄
[1:27:36] You’re the best guy I know. I won’t let 你是我认识的最棒的小伙 我不会让
[1:27:37] you end up with her. You’re a ten! 你沦为和她一起的 你是10分
[1:27:38] – Come on. – Listen! you’re a ten! -快 -听我说 你是10分
[1:27:40] You’re a ten! Kirk, don’t do it! 你是10分 科克 别这样
[1:27:43] I’m not going! I’m not going! 我不走 我不走
[1:27:44] – OK, this is not good. – All right, I’m going. -这可不行 -好 我走 我走
[1:27:48] Whatever. 管他的
[1:27:54] Last call for flight our-four-three. 443次航班最后提醒
[1:27:56] – Damn it! – Last call for flight four-four-three. -妈的 -443次航班最后提醒
[1:28:03] – Hello? – Hey, Patty. -喂 -帕蒂
[1:28:04] – Who is this? – Stainer. Don’t hang up. -你是谁 -斯坦纳 别挂
[1:28:06] How the fuck did you get my number? 你他妈怎么弄到我号码的
[1:28:08] – TSA. Moving on… – No. No. No. Let’s not move on. -TSA 接着说 -停 打住
[1:28:11] This better not be where you ask me out 你最好别说想约我出去
[1:28:13] because you confused my hatred for you 因为你把我对你的恨意混淆成某种挑逗了
[1:28:14] For some kind of flirtation. I thought I made myself clear. 我觉得我已经说得很明白了
[1:28:18] No, no, no, you were clear. We’re good. 不 不 你说得很明白 我们没什么
[1:28:20] – ‘Cause I genuinely hate you also. – Oh, cool. -因为我也真心地恨你 -酷
[1:28:23] Cool. And we’re back to talking. 酷 那我们接着说
[1:28:26] All right. So, Kirk is leaving on a plane with another girl. 科克和另个女孩准备坐飞机走了
[1:28:29] Now, I tried to get him off, but they threw me off the plane! 我想劝他回来 但他们把我扔出了飞机
[1:28:32] Stainer, your screw-up is not my problem. 斯坦纳 你把事情搞糟 那可不是我的问题
[1:28:35] No, we both screwed up. 不 是我们俩搞的
[1:28:36] We told them that it wasn’t gonna work. 我们告诉他们不可能
[1:28:38] They believed us. 他们相信了
[1:28:39] So now, unfortunately, I need your help. 所以现在 很不幸 我需要你的帮助
[1:28:44] Hello? Patty? Goddamn it. You fucking hung up on me! 喂 Patty 妈的 你他妈挂我电话
[1:28:48] – OK, I’ll see what I can do. – Thank you. -好 我看下能做什么 -谢谢
[1:28:53] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:28:55] I have a ground X-ray one radio check. Taxi to one-two. 我对12跑道进行了地面X光检测
[1:28:59] Eastwest four-three. You’re cleared for taxi to runway two-seven. 华美43号航班 2-7跑道预备起飞
[1:29:03] So, we are seeing the Dave Coulier tomorrow night, 那么 我们明晚看大卫・库里耶
[1:29:07] And on saturday we’re gonna see both of the Elvis tributes, 星期六晚上我们去看猫王纪念
[1:29:10] – And then on S… – No. -然后星期 -不
[1:29:13] – Excuse me? – No, no, no. Stainer was right. -什么 -不 斯坦纳没错
[1:29:17] Flight attendants, prepare for departure. 乘务员 准备起飞
[1:29:20] – Stainer was right. – What are you doing? Kirk! -斯坦纳没错 -你做什么 科克
[1:29:22] Yeah, I’m not going to Branson with you people. 我不会和你们去布兰森
[1:29:26] You are my family and I love you, but really, 你们是我的家人 我爱你们
[1:29:30] with the exception of mom, 除了老妈
[1:29:32] You’re all a bunch of bloodsucking vampires 你们就是吸血鬼
[1:29:34] Who never support anything I do. 从不支持我做的任何事
[1:29:36] I’m going to go find Molly and show her that I am good enough. 我要去找茉莉 告诉她我配得上她
[1:29:41] So fuck you, Debbie. 所以 再见 黛比
[1:29:43] Fuck you, Dylan. Fuck you, dad. 再见 迪兰 再见 老爸
[1:29:46] Fuck you… businessman. I’m sorry. 再见… 路人 抱歉
[1:29:49] And, most of all, fuck you, Marnie. 关键 再也不见 玛妮
[1:29:54] Yep. 没错
[1:29:56] You never deserved me in the first place, you evil little dwarf. 你从开始就配不上我 你这个邪恶小侏儒
[1:30:02] So fuck you all! Yep. 你们都去死吧
[1:30:07] Sir. You need to take your seat. We’re pushing back. 先生 你得回座位 我们正进行拖机作业
[1:30:10] Don’t know if you just heard my speech, 我不知你是否听到我刚才的话
[1:30:12] but I need to get off this plane. 但我得下机
[1:30:13] Well, if I reopen that cabin door, 如果我再次打开那仓门
[1:30:15] that’s a 25,000 dollar fine for you. 对你会是25000美元罚款
[1:30:17] Twenty-five…? 两千五…
[1:30:23] What do you want to do? 你想怎么做
[1:30:26] Is there another seat I could take? 还有其他座位吗
[1:30:28] We’re full. Now, take your seat and buckle up. 各位旅客 飞机即将起飞 请回到座位并扣好安全带
[1:30:31] Yep. Ok. 好
[1:30:45] Cabin crew, lock doors and cross-check. 机组人员 确认舱门关闭
[1:30:48] Gonna be a long flight, eh, pirate? 将是一次漫长飞行 是吧 公子哥
[1:30:59] What’s going on? What’s the emergency? 怎么了 什么急事
[1:31:01] – Molly, how are you doing? – Fine. -茉莉 你好吗 -很好
[1:31:04] No, I’m actually asking you. How are you doing? 不 我是在问 你好吗
[1:31:13] – You have photo ID, right? – Well, yeah. -你有身份认证 是吧 -是的
[1:31:16] – Where are we going? – Just buckle up! -我们去哪儿 -只管系好安全带
[1:31:23] We should be on our way shortly, so just sit back, relax and… 我们很快就起程了 所以请放松坐好
[1:31:34] The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading… 白色区域用于装载与卸载
[1:31:37] OK. So you’re gonna tell me what’s going on? 好了 你准备就实告诉我是怎么回事吗
[1:31:39] In ten minutes, Kirk is leaving on a 10分钟后 科克将与一个
[1:31:40] plane for Branson with a horrible, 非常 非常可怕的女人
[1:31:42] – horrible girl. – Marnie? -坐飞机去布兰森 -玛妮
[1:31:44] – Yes. Let’s go. – If Kirk’s getting back together -对 走吧 -如果科克与玛妮复合
[1:31:46] with Marnie, I’m not going! 我才不回头
[1:31:47] In fourth grade, I peed in my pants. 4年级时 我有几回尿裤子
[1:31:49] On several occasions. Everybody started calling me stainer. 大家开始叫我斯坦纳[染色工]
[1:31:52] And do you know how I made it through those dark days? 你知道我是怎样撑过那段黑暗的日子的吗
[1:31:54] – Plastic underwear? – In part. -塑料内裤? -说对一部分
[1:31:56] But also Kirk. You see, he told me to own that name. 但还有科克 他告诉我接受那名字
[1:31:59] Call myself stainer, so that nobody could hurt me with it. 称自己染色工 那样就没人能用那词伤我了
[1:32:02] – What’s your point? – Kirk’s the best guy I know. -你想说什么 -科克是我认识最棒的小伙
[1:32:04] But he’s like… he’s like a spider. 但他像 蜘蛛
[1:32:06] You know? He’s more afraid of you than you are of him. 明白吗 相比你怕他 他更怕你
[1:32:09] And he also, he has long legs and… 他也有 长腿和
[1:32:11] Look. If you want him, you gotta go get him. 听着 如果你需要他 你得去把他找回来
[1:32:21] – We’re moving. Where is the package? – It’s here. -我们正在行动 装备在哪儿 -就在这
[1:32:23] Ok, we couldn’t get him off the plane, 好 我们不能让他下机
[1:32:25] so we’ve gotta get you on. 所以我们得把你弄上去
[1:32:27] Oh, thank you, Stainer! 谢谢 斯坦纳
[1:32:30] This is so exciting. Yes! 这太令人激动了
[1:32:34] Oh, shit. Follow me. 靠 跟我来
[1:32:39] Excuse me! 借过
[1:32:41] – Come on! – Boarding passes and IDs out. -不是吧 -出示登机许可和身份证
[1:32:43] – Let’s keep it moving! – One second. -大家继续 -等下
[1:32:45] Whoa, whoa! What the hell are you doing? 等等 你这是干什么 斯坦纳
[1:32:48] Putting her on a plane, that’s what. 把她送上飞机 就是我要做的
[1:32:49] Well, unless she has a first class ticket, back of the line. 除非她是商务旅客 不然回队伍后面
[1:32:53] Fuller, you have a choice. You can 富勒 你可以做个选择
[1:32:56] step aside or you can fight me. 闪开或跟我打一架
[1:32:58] If that’s how you want to go, I warn you, 如果那是你想要的 我警告你
[1:33:01] I will go dark side. 我会来狠的
[1:33:02] Ok? I will rip out your hair, I’ll bite your chin off, 我会扯掉你的头发 咬掉你的下巴
[1:33:06] And I will stab you in the eyes with confiscated scissors. 用收缴的剪刀刺进你的眼睛
[1:33:09] ’cause I am an insane motherfucker! 因为我他妈是个疯子
[1:33:11] You know that from the break room! What’s it gonna be?! 你在休息室就知道 准备想怎样
[1:33:21] Please check your seat belts. We’re preparing for departure. 请检查您的安全带 我们准备起飞了
[1:33:29] Branson! 布兰森
[1:33:31] They’ve gone. We missed it. 他们离开了 错过了
[1:33:34] No, no, no. No. No, this is not… 不 这不
[1:33:36] This is supposed to happen. This isn’t how this works. 这不该是现在应发生的
[1:33:40] – Yeah? Talk to Jack. – Stop the plane. -这是杰克 -停下飞机
[1:33:44] Dude, done and done. 老兄 没问题
[1:33:47] Yeah, that’s how we roll. 对 我们就是这么干的
[1:33:49] Oh, come here, beautiful. Time to go to work. 来吧 美人 该干活了
[1:34:01] Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain. 女士们先生 我是机长
[1:34:03] We got some kinda light on up here. 有指示灯报警
[1:34:05] Somekind of mechanical problem. 有点机械故障
[1:34:07] Anyway, we’re gonna have to deplane. 总之 我们得离机了
[1:34:10] Oh, man! what’s “deplane” mean? 老兄 离机什么意思
[1:34:14] Come on, Jack. Come on. 加油 杰克 加油
[1:34:17] Come on, jack! 加油 杰克
[1:34:21] Let’s go, let’s go. 走 走
[1:34:27] Look, Kirk, I do not know what’s gotten into you, 科克 我不知你在想什么
[1:34:29] But I just want to say I forgive you 但我只想说我原谅你了
[1:34:31] and we are going to go to Branson, 而且我们会去布兰森
[1:34:34] And we are going to enjoy it! 并且我们会很开心
[1:34:37] Ok, you got something off your chest, and that is fine. 好吧 你把胸前的东西忘掉 那没关系
[1:34:40] And it’s over now. We are gonna pretend that it never happened. 现在也去不了了 我们就当这没发生过
[1:34:44] Why are you walking so fast? 你干吗走这么快
[1:34:48] Kirk! We’re solid, baby! 科克 亲爱的 我们会永远在一起
[1:34:50] We’re… Oh, that is it. 我们 够了
[1:34:53] – That is it! Motherfucker! – Excuse me. Sorry. -我受够了 混蛋 -借过 对不起
[1:34:59] – Sorry. Excuse me. I’m sorry. – I will catch you, Kirk! -对不起 借过 -我会抓住你的 科克
[1:35:02] I will catch you! 我会抓住你的
[1:35:04] – Excuse me. – I’m faster than you! -借过 -我比你快
[1:35:05] Sorry. 对不起
[1:35:07] I will catch you if it’s the last thing that I do… 我会抓住你的 就算这是我最后要做的事
[1:35:19] – Who is it? – It’s Kirk. Kirk, where are you? -是谁 -科克 你在哪儿
[1:35:22] Stainer, you were right, buddy. 斯坦纳 你没错 兄弟
[1:35:25] I just got off the plane. I’m gonna go find Molly. 我刚下机 我准备去找茉莉
[1:35:27] That’s great, except we’re right here. 太好了 但我们就在这
[1:35:29] I’m with Molly. 我和茉莉在一起
[1:35:30] What?! 什么
[1:35:31] We came to find you. We’re at the gate! 我们来找你了 我们在门这
[1:35:33] Turn around. We’re here. 转身 蠢蛋 我们就在这
[1:35:34] All right, I’m comin’ to you. Comin’ to you! 好 我过来了
[1:35:38] Excuse me! Sorry, sorry! Oh, my god. Oh, my god. 借过 对不起 老天
[1:35:45] Oh, god. 天哪
[1:35:50] Hey, wait! Cart, wait! 等下 运货车
[1:35:53] What the hell? 妈的怎么回事
[1:35:58] – Oh, my god! – Go! -我的天 -走
[1:36:02] Would you stop it?! 你不停吗
[1:36:08] I think we should see other people! 我认为我们应找其他人了
[1:36:18] Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph. 天哪
[1:36:22] – You ok? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -恩
[1:36:26] – What are you doin’ here? – It was Patty and Stainer’s idea. -你来这干什么呢 -是帕蒂和斯坦纳的主意
[1:36:32] I just… 我只
[1:36:36] I just knew that I had to come find you. 我只知道我得来找你
[1:36:38] – I nearly… – Kirk, shut up. Let me speak. -我几乎 -科克 闭嘴 让我来说
[1:36:42] That’s a good idea. 好主意
[1:36:45] You are out of shape. 你没外形
[1:36:49] – It’s true. – Yeah, I know. -确实 -恩 我知道
[1:36:51] Not what I thought you were gonna say. 没想到你会说这个
[1:36:52] You’re uncoordinated. 你不匹配
[1:36:54] You’re not a college graduate, you’ve never been to europe, 你不是大学生 从没去过欧洲
[1:36:56] And your car really is a shitbox. 而且你的车的确是垃圾
[1:37:00] – That’s good. – You were right. -很好 -你说得对
[1:37:05] I did ask you out because I thought 我约你出来的确是因为我认为
[1:37:07] you’d be safe and I wouldn’t get hurt. 你很安全 我不会受伤害
[1:37:09] And, yes, I lied to my parents because 我对父母说谎也确实是因为
[1:37:11] I was worried what they’d think. 担心他们的想法
[1:37:14] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:37:17] But I’m here to tell you that I don’t 但我来这是告诉你 我不
[1:37:19] care if you want to be a pilot, 在乎你是否想做飞行员
[1:37:22] a TSA agent or shovel elephant shit at the circus. TSA工作员或在马戏团铲大象粪便
[1:37:27] Because I missed you. 因为我想你
[1:37:30] And I just want us to be together. 我只想让我们在一起
[1:37:35] – Jesus… – You really having to think about this? -天 -你真的还要考虑?
[1:37:40] – Shut up, Patty. – You shut up! -闭嘴 Patty -你闭嘴
[1:37:42] I don’t remember what the specific question was, but… 我不记得原本的问题是什么 但
[1:37:49] – I do. – You do? -我愿意 -你愿意?
[1:37:51] – I will. – You will? -我愿意 -你愿意?
[1:37:53] I missed you. 我想你
[1:38:02] Guys, this is… 大伙 这
[1:38:04] It’s a tale as old as time, you know? Song as old as rhyme. 就像古老的故事 韵美的歌谣
[1:38:09] Think she’s still not wearin’ underwear? 你觉得她仍没穿内衣吗
[1:38:11] – Just stop it. – I heard you. -闭嘴 -我听到了
[1:38:38] Seriously. Tell me where we’re going! 说真的 告诉我 我们是去哪儿
[1:38:40] – Nope. – Why won’t you tell me? -不 -为什么不告诉我
[1:38:42] You won’t show me the tickets. I’m gonna find out. 你不让我看票 我会知道的
[1:38:44] – Just trust me, OK? – Oh, you’re so annoying! -相信我就行 -你这么讨厌
[1:38:47] Ah, thar she blows! 有人生气了
[1:38:50] OK, that is not nearly big enough. 那根本不够大
[1:39:07] What the hell are you doing? 你究竟在干什么
[1:39:09] I’ve been taking a few lessons lately. 我最近一直在学些课程
[1:39:12] – That’s what you’ve been up to? – Yep. -这就是你所忙的事? -对
[1:39:15] I should ask you, did you pack your bags yourself? 对了 问下 你自己整理的包裹吗
[1:39:18] – Yes, I did. – All right, good. -是的 -好
[1:39:19] Everything seems to be in order. You ever been to San Francisco? 东西看起来都井井有条 你去过旧金山吗
[1:39:23] – Yes. – Good, ’cause we’re going to Cleveland. -去过 -很好 因为我们要去克利夫兰
[1:39:27] Pittsburgh tower, November-Five-Four-Five-Charlie-Papa 匹兹堡控制塔 11月545查理老爹
[1:39:31] requesting takeoff clearance on runway two-nine. 请求2-9跑道起飞许可
[1:39:35] Five-Charlie-Papa. You are cleared for takeoff. 查理老爹 允许起飞
2010年

文章导航

Previous Post: I Know What You Did Last Summer(我知道你去年夏天干了什么)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Lost Girls and Love Hotels(我非笼鸟)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号