英文名称:Shooter
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:03] | Movement. | 有动静 |
[02:05] | Two men. | 两个人 |
[02:08] | Approximately | 还有大约…… |
[02:12] | 40 goats. | 40只山羊 |
[02:14] | They’re not on anybody’s side. We don’t have to shoot them. | 它们都是中立的 我们不用杀它们 |
[02:19] | Egress? | 怎么撤退? |
[02:20] | Primary over the top, secondary down the road, tertiary to the river. | 首选从空中 其次从下面的公路 不得已走水路 |
[02:27] | No one can track you through the water except a fish. | 水里除了鱼 没人会追踪到你 |
[02:40] | Sarah’s headed off to nursing school next month. | 莎拉下个月要去护士学校了 |
[02:44] | She sewed that herself. | 那个是她自己缝的 |
[02:45] | It’s beautiful. | 很好看 |
[02:49] | You sure this is a peacekeeping mission? | 你确定这是个维和任务么? |
[02:52] | Normally there isn’t any peace to start with. | 好像本来就没什么和平可维持 |
[02:57] | This shit’s awful calm. | 这鬼地方太安静了 |
[03:11] | – Not at these coordinates. – Yes, sir. | – 这些坐标不对 – 是 长官 |
[03:12] | Go ahead and plot an alternate. | 去做第二手准备 |
[03:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:15] | Command Post, Command Post, this is TS-129, over. | 总部 总部 这是TS-129 完毕 |
[03:19] | Sir, I have visual confirmation of TS-129’s current position. | 长官 视频上已确认了 TS-129现在所处的位置 |
[03:22] | Mission accomplished, en route to extract site. Distance eight klicks. Over. | 任务完成 向撤退点转移 距离8公里 完毕 |
[03:26] | Command Post, Command Post, this is Viper. | 总部 总部 这是毒蛇 |
[03:28] | I have friendly forces moving towards extraction point, over. | 友军正向撤退点转移 完毕 |
[03:32] | Heads up, our boys are coming through. | 注意了 我们的人过来了 |
[03:34] | Viper, this is CP. Be advised, | 毒蛇 这是总部 请注意 |
[03:36] | possible hostile forces approaching TS-129 at their 12:00. | 可疑的敌对武装 从12点方向朝TS-129接近中 |
[03:39] | Call them out. | 读数吧 |
[03:41] | Target. | 发现目标 |
[03:43] | Sector Bravo, deep. | B区 纵深地带 |
[03:44] | Vehicle, belt-fed weapon. | 车辆 有弹带式武器 |
[03:47] | Range it. | 距离? |
[03:52] | 870 yards and closing. | 870码 接近中 |
[03:55] | Wind, three-quarter value, push 2 left. | 风向 四分之三单位 左移两格 |
[03:58] | 900 yards. Wide spot on the road. | 900码 进入开阔地带 |
[04:03] | On target. | 目标锁定 |
[04:04] | Hold scope. | 稳住 |
[04:06] | Fire when ready. | 随时开火 |
[04:11] | Hit. | 命中目标 |
[04:18] | Command Post, this is Viper. Hostile threat down, over. | 总部 这是毒蛇 威胁解除 完毕 |
[04:21] | Viper, this is Command Post. We copy your traffic, over. | 毒蛇 这是总部 收到报告 完毕 |
[04:34] | Call it in. It’s time to go. | 汇报吧 该撤了 |
[04:37] | Command Post, this is Viper. Mission accomplished. | 总部 这是毒蛇 任务已完成 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1586个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:298个,六级词汇:164个,GRE词汇:167个,托福词汇:238个,考研词汇:323个,专四词汇:275个,专八词汇:54个, 所有生词标注共:568个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:39] | – Packing up. – Shit! | – 准备撤退 – 妈的! |
[04:40] | Viper, be advised larger hostile forces approaching near sector Bravo. | 毒蛇 请注意 大量敌对武装正接近B区 |
[04:44] | Weren’t supposed to be hostiles that close! | 我们不该这么近距离交火的 |
[04:53] | Crooked tree. 675, 30 miles an hour, three-mil lead. | 岔道 675码 时速30英里 3厘校正 |
[05:03] | Position to machine gun. 900, three-quarter value. | 瞄准那机枪 900码 风向四分之三单位 |
[05:06] | Fire when ready. | 随时开火 |
[05:12] | Jefe. 920. Three-quarter value. | 敌方头目 920码 风向四分之三单位 |
[05:16] | – I see it, Donnie. I see it. – Fire when ready. | – 看到了 唐尼 我看到他了 – 随时开火 |
[05:28] | – They don’t know where we are. | 虽然他们不知道我们的位置 |
[05:29] | – But they might get lucky! | 但可能会歪打正着! |
[05:33] | Command Post, Command Post, this is Viper. | 总部 总部 这是毒蛇 |
[05:35] | Enemy forces have been stopped. Break. | 敌人已被拦截 |
[05:37] | Friendlies are continuing on to extract point. Break. | 友军继续向撤退点前进 |
[05:40] | We’re receiving small arms and indirect fire from hostile troops. Break. | 我们正受到敌人小型武器的盲目攻击 |
[05:47] | Command Post, do you read me? | 总部 收到了没有? |
[05:48] | Shut it down. | 把它关了 |
[05:50] | They’re highly-trained men, | 他们是训练有素的军人 |
[05:51] | eight kilometers inside a country we are not supposed to be in. | 仅仅深入别国8公里远 我们不必出动 |
[05:54] | I’m sure they’ll get out just fine. Shut it down now. | 我确定他们会安全撤离的 马上关掉 |
[05:56] | Radio check. Do you read me? | 通讯测试 能否收到? |
[05:58] | – Okay, wrap it up. Let’s go! – Do you read me? | – 收拾东西 准备撤离! – 能否收到? |
[06:00] | – Pull out those tracks. – Pull out those tracks and pack it up! | – 把磁带都取出来 – 打包带走! |
[06:14] | Intelligence said they didn’t have air support! | 情报说他们没有空中支援的! |
[06:17] | Call it in! | 呼叫总部! |
[06:21] | Shit! The channel’s down! | 妈的!频道被关了! |
[06:24] | That’s impossible! | 不可能的! |
[06:25] | The comm link’s dead! | 通讯断掉了! |
[06:27] | They left us here. Don’t worry, we’re getting home! | 我们被抛弃了 别担心 会到家的! |
[07:11] | Donnie? | 唐尼 |
[07:15] | Donnie! | 唐尼! |
[08:45] | Come on, boy! | 过来 伙计! |
[08:48] | Come on, Sam! | 山姆 来! |
[08:51] | What’re you doing, huh? What’re you doing? | 你干吗去了? 去干什么了? |
[08:53] | Come on. | 来 |
[08:54] | What? I got nothing. | 干吗?我什么都没有 |
[08:56] | What? | 干吗? |
[08:58] | All right, come on, let’s go. Let’s go. | 好了 来 我们走了 |
[09:02] | That’s a good boy. | 真听话 |
[09:17] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[09:24] | Well, let’s see what lies they’re trying to sell us today. | 嗯 看看他们今天又编了什么样的故事 |
[09:31] | Here, boy. | 来 |
[09:33] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
[09:45] | Gunnery Sergeant Bob Lee Swagger. | 射击中士鲍勃·李·斯瓦格 |
[09:49] | USMC, retired. | 海军陆战队员 已退伍 |
[09:52] | He is the best there is. | 他是目前为止最出色的 |
[09:54] | His last assignment went wrong. | 虽然他最后一个任务出了差错 |
[09:56] | Put in unfriendly territory on a loan-out and left as expendable. | 被调到敌区后方执行任务 然后当做牺牲品抛弃 |
[10:00] | Opposing force sent an attack helicopter and a hundred-man company. | 敌人派了一架武装直升机和一整连的人 |
[10:03] | His best friend and spotter was killed. | 他最好的朋友也是他的观案员 在那场战斗中牺牲 |
[10:06] | No official report. | 没有正式报告 |
[10:08] | Ghost report says he inflicted 70 percent casualties, the rest fled. | 有消息说他造成敌人70%伤亡 剩下的都逃跑了 |
[10:12] | The agency asset that left them there to die? | 把他们扔在那儿等死的那个长官 |
[10:14] | Suddenly removed from the face of the earth two weeks after. | 两周后突然人间蒸发 |
[10:17] | They never laid it at Bob Lee’s feet. | 没有人起诉鲍勃·李 |
[10:19] | He retired a week later. | 一周后他就退伍了 |
[10:21] | I guess Bob Lee didn’t think he was expendable. | 我猜鲍勃·李不甘心作牺牲品 |
[10:35] | Grows and shoots his own food. | 打猎种菜自给自足 |
[10:37] | Yeah, he rarely ventures out at all. | 是的 他几乎没有离开过这里 |
[10:39] | This is a man with a history of duty and patriotism. | 他是个尽职尽忠的爱国者 |
[10:44] | – Not as punch lines, but as core beliefs. – Aye. | – 表里如一 – 明白 |
[10:47] | Some people don’t know what to do when their belief system collapses. | 有些人一旦信仰崩塌便无所适从 |
[10:51] | Bob Lee is one of those. | 鲍勃·李就是其中之一 |
[11:03] | You sure, boy? | 你确定? |
[11:18] | Nope. I ain’t buying. I don’t want any. | 我什么都不需要买 什么也不要 |
[11:21] | You guys turn around and go back to wherever you came from. | 你们现在就掉头 从哪来的回哪儿去 |
[11:26] | Bob Lee Swagger? | 鲍勃·李·斯瓦格? |
[11:29] | My name is Colonel Isaac Johnson. | 我是艾萨克·约翰逊上校 |
[11:31] | You’re a hard man to find. | 找到你不容易 |
[11:32] | But not hard enough. | 但看来还不够难 |
[11:34] | Come a long way to see you. | 我们远道而来 |
[11:36] | We have some business needs your attention. | 就是有些事需要找你帮忙 |
[11:38] | You wanna use your low gear going down the road | 下山时你最好挂一档 |
[11:39] | or your brakes’ll go. | 不然你的刹车会失灵的 |
[11:40] | – Come here. Come here, boy. – Don’t do that. | – 过来 上这儿来 乖 – 别那么做 |
[11:45] | Come near the porch I didn’t invite you, you’d have to shoot the dog. | 没我的邀请要进这个屋子 除非你杀了我的狗 |
[11:49] | That’s a slow draw you got there. | 那不容易办到 |
[11:51] | Sure you want to do that? | 你确定要那么做? |
[11:52] | Shoot a dog in this county on a man’s land, | 如果你在这里打死我的狗的话 |
[11:54] | I’d bury you in the hill, and tell the sheriff a month or two later. | 我会在山上给他找个坟墓 一两个月之后再告诉警长 |
[11:56] | He understands. | 他也能理解 |
[11:59] | Take your hand off your weapon. | 把手从枪上拿开 |
[12:01] | Slowly. | 慢慢的 |
[12:02] | So the gunnery sergeant doesn’t have to bury you in the hill. | 省得我们的射击中士 还得帮你在山上找个坟墓 |
[12:07] | I don’t carry a gun. | 我没带枪 |
[12:13] | You know what that is? | 知道那是什么吗? |
[12:15] | It’s a Congressional Medal of Honor. | 国会荣誉勋章* (*美国政府颁发的最高军事荣衔) |
[12:17] | They don’t hand those out easy. | 不是轻易就能拿到的 |
[12:19] | Yours? | 你的? |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:22] | Your father had one, didn’t he? | 你父亲也有一枚 不是吗? |
[12:24] | What did you do? | 你怎么得到的? |
[12:25] | Something foolhardy. Kept some other boys alive. | 全靠玩命 救了几个战友的命 |
[12:29] | Will you give me five minutes? | 能给我五分钟吗? |
[12:33] | Yeah, your dog stays outside. | 好吧 让你的狗崽子都在外面候着 |
[12:36] | Come on, boy. Get in there. | 走了 伙计 进屋了 |
[12:39] | I need you to plan a presidential assassination. | 我要你计划一次总统刺杀行动 |
[12:44] | Whose president? | 哪国的? |
[12:45] | Ours. | 我们的 |
[12:48] | I didn’t say ‘execute’. | 我没说”执行” |
[12:50] | Plan. | “计划” |
[12:52] | So it can be stopped. | 所以可以是”阻止” |
[12:54] | There’s gonna be an attempt on the life of the President in the next two weeks. | 未来的两周内 会有人试图行刺总统 |
[12:57] | Code was broken on an anonymous transmission. | 我们破译了一段匿名密码 |
[13:03] | It was internal. | 来自内部的 |
[13:05] | We can’t go to the usual agencies. | 所以我们不能通过正常渠道解决 |
[13:07] | The government itself has been penetrated. | 有人已经渗入到政府内部 |
[13:10] | The President has three public engagements during that time. | 总统届时会出现在公共场合三次 |
[13:15] | Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C. | 巴尔的摩 费城 华盛顿特区 |
[13:20] | Standard Secret Service protective cordon | 特勤组的保护 |
[13:23] | is out to 880 yards. | 会涵盖会场四周880码的范围 |
[13:26] | But this intercept claims that the shot will be taken from beyond a mile. | 但是截获的消息上说 刺客会在一英里以外射击 |
[13:31] | We need you to scout, tell us how you would do it, | 我们需要你去侦察 告诉我们如果是你 你会怎么做 |
[13:34] | so we could stop it. | 我们好去设防 |
[13:37] | I’m not entirely convinced that a shot like this could be made. | 我并不十分坚信这个距离上开枪能命中 |
[13:42] | But let’s not take the chance. | 但还是不要试的好 |
[13:46] | Your longer shots were never confirmed. | 你的远程狙击命中率从来没被核实过 |
[13:48] | That’s because long shots generally go places | 那是因为远程狙击的目标大都 |
[13:50] | you wouldn’t wanna have to go afterwards to confirm them. | 处在你不会想去核实的地方 |
[13:53] | Confirmation’s a desk pogue’s problem. | 核实准度是那些整天坐在办公室的文员 才会想出的问题 |
[13:57] | You know what it takes to make a shot at that range? | 你知道远程狙击都要考虑哪些因素吗? |
[13:59] | Everything comes into play that far. | 湿度 海拔 温度 风速 扬尘 |
[14:01] | Humidity, elevation, temperature, wind, spindrift. | 一切都要计算在内 |
[14:04] | There’s a 6- to10-second flight time | 子弹的飞行时间通常6到10秒 |
[14:05] | so you have to shoot at where the target’s going to be. | 所以你得预测目标的位置 |
[14:07] | Even the Coriolis effect, the spin of the Earth, comes into play. | 甚至科里奥利作用和地球自转都得考虑 |
[14:11] | President’ll be wearing body amour. That means a headshot, | 总统会穿防弹衣 意味着必须击中头部 |
[14:13] | at over a mile. | 在一英里之外…… |
[14:14] | You believe there’s a shooter involved capable of making this shot? | 你相信刺客有这种能力? |
[14:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:18] | Well, then you got a real problem. You need to find the shooter. | 好吧 那问题就严重了 你必须找到这个刺客 |
[14:20] | That’s being worked on from another direction. | 所以我们选择 从另一角度来解决这个问题 |
[14:23] | We need you to do this. | 我们需要你来做这个 |
[14:25] | Don’t really like the President much. | 说实话 我对现任总统没什么好感 |
[14:27] | Didn’t like the one before that much, either. | 之前的一个也不怎么样 |
[14:29] | You like the idea of the President? | 你喜欢总统制吗? |
[14:31] | Living in a free country? | 还是喜欢生活在一个自由的国度里? |
[14:33] | Do we allow America to be ruled by thugs? | 我们能容忍国家被暴徒掌控吗? |
[14:35] | Sure, some years we do. | 当然 有时候事实就是那样子 |
[14:38] | I believe you stood before a flag | 我相信你曾站在一面旗下 |
[14:41] | and solemnly swore | 庄严地宣誓 |
[14:44] | that you’d support and defend the Constitution of the United States | 拥护国家宪法 捍卫国家尊严 |
[14:48] | against all enemies, | 并为之抗争一切敌人 |
[14:49] | foreign and domestic. | 不论是内在的或是外来的 |
[14:51] | I think your five minutes is up. | 好像你的五分钟到了 |
[15:03] | Listen to me, son. | 听我说 孩子 |
[15:06] | I don’t want you to turn on the TV next week | 我不希望你下周打开电视时 |
[15:09] | and see the President dead, | 看到总统被暗杀的消息 |
[15:12] | and know you could’ve done something about it. | 你知道自己本能够为之做些什么的 |
[15:15] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别让自己追悔莫及 |
[15:38] | Is that the new one? | 那是新款吗? |
[15:40] | The truck. | 我说那车 |
[15:43] | You got the big engine in there? | 用的是强力引擎吗? |
[15:44] | Wow, look at that, huh? Eight-liter V8. | 哇 瞧瞧 8升V8引擎 |
[15:48] | Thing’s so big, EPA doesn’t even bother to give you the gas mileage for it. | 这么大的家伙 环保局竟然没有 给你定个里程标准 |
[15:52] | You mind if I take a picture? | 不介意吧 我照张像? |
[15:55] | This is beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[16:01] | Someone will be at this number night or day. | 想好了随时可以打这个号码 |
[16:09] | You see what he did? | 你看明白他在干什么了吗? |
[16:10] | He didn’t need a photo of the engine. | 引擎的照片对他来说根本没意义 |
[16:12] | No, he doesn’t give a rat’s ass about the engine. | 他才不会关心什么引擎 |
[16:14] | He’s trained in counterintel. | 他受过的反间谍训练 |
[16:16] | Backed up far enough to take a picture of the plates. | 让他谨慎到连车牌号都要照下 以防万一 |
[16:18] | This is our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[16:20] | I thought he turned you down. | 我以为他回绝你了 |
[16:22] | He said yes. He just doesn’t know it yet. | 他其实已经同意了 只不过自己还没意识到 |
[17:39] | 1,760’s a mile. | 1760码是一英里 |
[17:42] | It’s a far piece, Sam. Think the President ought to worry? | 够远的了 山姆 你说总统用担心吗? |
[18:17] | Yeah, I think he better worry. | 看来 他最好小心点了 |
[18:34] | Yeah, he’ll be fine. | 嗯 他不会有事儿的 |
[18:36] | Just feed him once a day. | 一天喂他一次就行 |
[18:38] | Read him a few ballistics tables if he looks lonely. | 他如果觉得孤独 就给他念些弹道表 |
[18:41] | Yep. I’m out. | 没错 我走了 |
[18:44] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 伙计 |
[18:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:48] | Think you’ll be able to tough it out without me for a couple days? | 我离开几天 你能照顾好自己吧? |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:20] | This is Command Post. What’s your status? Over. | 这是总部 你们情况如何?完毕 |
[20:22] | Yeah, we’re finishing up here on 6th. | 我们六号大街这里快完工了 |
[20:24] | Roger that. We copy. Checkpoint down, over. | 收到 检查完毕 |
[20:40] | Before you stands Independence Hall, the birthplace of the United States | 在你们面前的是独立宫 美利坚合众国的诞生地 |
[20:45] | and one of the most important buildings in American history. | 也是美国最具历史意义的建筑物之一 |
[20:48] | Built in 1732… | 它建于1732年…… |
[20:50] | Keep a visual eye on 72nd… | 随时留意72街的情况…… |
[20:52] | …both the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution | ……独立宣言和国家宪法 |
[20:55] | were debated and signed here. | 都是在这里讨论并通过的 |
[21:06] | Out of the three cities, | 三个城市中 |
[21:07] | there’s only one with a reasonably high chance of success. | 只有一个地方的成功概率比较大 |
[21:10] | There was no room in Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩空间不够 |
[21:12] | Street isn’t wide enough to correct for the windage, | 街道的宽度不足以用来做风向调整 |
[21:13] | buildings are in the way. | 建筑物也遮挡视线 |
[21:15] | D.C.’s a pure suicide mission. | 选在华盛顿特区的话 无疑是个自杀行为 |
[21:17] | I mean, unless you’re sure your shooter’s interested in | 除非你确定刺客的兴趣在于…… |
[21:18] | 70 virgins | 来生那70个处女 |
[21:20] | waiting for him in the afterlife, | 所以我把它排除在外 |
[21:22] | I’d rule that out.Shot’s got to be taken from Philly. | 他要刺杀的话 一定会选在费城 |
[21:24] | From beyond 1,800 yards, though. | 而且只能在1800码之外进行 |
[21:26] | It’s one of six possible locations, | 这样的狙击地点一共有六个 |
[21:27] | approximately five stories above the President’s location. | 其中之一就是 大约高出总统所在位置五层楼的建筑 |
[21:31] | Flight time of the bullet that distance is five to six seconds. | 在这个距离上 子弹的飞行时间是五到六秒 |
[21:33] | They’ll have to wait till he takes the podium, | 他会等总统站到台子上 |
[21:35] | several lines into his speech. | 讲过几句话之后开枪 |
[21:36] | That way he’d be completely static, obviously at his most exposed. | 此时目标会完全静止 同时要害也暴露无遗 |
[21:39] | Shot requires a large-caliber weapon. | 他会选大口径的武器 |
[21:41] | Expect the bullet to be handmade, bronzed alloy turned on a lathe. | 子弹可能是自制的 青铜合金手工加工 |
[21:44] | Slightly lower ballistics coefficient, | 这样弹道系数会小一点 |
[21:46] | touch more slippery. | 而且子弹表面更光滑 |
[21:47] | Least that’s what I’d do. | 如果换我的话 我至少会这么做 |
[21:48] | You can kill him from that far away? | 你能在那么远的距离射杀他? |
[21:53] | Mile and a half, the bullet’s going to strike with more energy | 一英里半 子弹飞行剩余的能量 |
[21:55] | than a.44 Magnum point blank. | 比44口径麦林型手枪 近距离射击的威力还大 |
[21:56] | Yeah, I think you can kill him. | 是的 我相信这不成问题 |
[21:58] | The challenge is the wind. | 风是最大的挑战 |
[22:00] | Lightest breeze uncorrected at that distance | 即使一丝微风 如果不调整 |
[22:02] | is enough to ruin the shot. | 都可以把子弹吹偏 |
[22:03] | He’s gonna need indicators between the podium and the shooting position. | 在讲台和狙击点之间 他需要有个参照物 |
[22:06] | Velocity corrections are easy, | 速度校正不难 |
[22:08] | but an angle change, that becomes a trig problem. | 但角度的改变就比较麻烦了 |
[22:10] | He’s gotta do that in his head on the fly. | 他得靠经验来做 |
[22:12] | Without something to gauge, your shot’s just too tough to make cold bore. | 不仔细考虑这些因素 想一枪命中基本上不可能实现 |
[22:15] | Impressive recon and report, son. | 非常精彩的报告 孩子 |
[22:18] | Move too soon, we lose him. | 行动过早的话 可能会让他溜掉 |
[22:20] | We want to take him alive. | 我们要活捉他 |
[22:22] | If we don’t know who hired him, it could just happen again. | 如果不找出幕后黑手 他很可能会卷土重来 |
[22:27] | We’ll have six three-man teams standing by. | 我们会有六个三人小组等候调遣 |
[22:32] | Gunnery Sergeant Swagger? | 射击中士斯瓦格? |
[22:34] | A moment? | 借一步说话 |
[22:37] | You’ve done your country a great service, son. | 你为你的国家做出了卓越的贡献 孩子 |
[22:40] | – On the day… – Look… | – 到那天…… – 我…… |
[22:41] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[22:43] | You’re one of the few people who knows what to look for. | 你是少数几个知道该注意什么方面的人 |
[22:47] | I could use a spotter. | 我们需要一个观察员 |
[23:56] | Thank you, Philadelphia. | 感谢你们 费城的市民 |
[23:58] | The President speaks in 20 minutes. | 总统20分钟后开始演讲 |
[24:00] | …before you on this stage… | ……在你们面前的这个讲台上…… |
[24:02] | Notify our teams. Check their positions. | 通知各个小队 检查自己的位置 |
[24:05] | …patriots met in Independence Hall and created a document, | ……爱国者们在独立宫起草了一份文件 |
[24:08] | the Declaration of Independence… | 《独立宣言》…… |
[24:10] | Sir? | 先生? |
[24:11] | …and a country, the United States of America, | ……并创立了美利坚合众国 |
[24:13] | that changed the world. | 这改变了这个世界 |
[24:14] | Philadelphia is our home. We are… | 费城是我们的家乡 我们…… |
[24:17] | Stand by, all teams. This is Listening Post. | 各就各位 所有小队 这里是监听站 |
[24:18] | Flashlight’s current location is approaching Checkpoint Jason. | “闪光”正接近预定地点J |
[24:22] | All sniper teams send update on your sitrep. | 所有狙击小队汇报你们的情况 |
[24:26] | – Stand by. – Yes, I have a clear line of sight. | – 就绪 – 是的 我这里视野清晰 |
[24:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:37] | Post 18 clear, over. | 18号岗位一切正常 完毕 |
[24:39] | Post 19, please report. What’s your status? | 19号岗位 请汇报 你那里情况如何? |
[24:43] | All clear. There’s really nothing going on here. | 一切正常 没什么可疑迹象 |
[24:46] | The Archbishop of Ethiopia… | 埃塞俄比亚大主教…… |
[24:48] | The President will be awarding the Philadelphia Brotherhood Medal | 稍后总统会颁发费城兄弟勋章 |
[24:51] | to His Grace Desmond Mutumbo, the Archbishop of Ethiopia. | 给尊敬的埃塞俄比亚大主教 德斯蒙德·穆托姆博 |
[24:53] | There’s been some controversy surrounding the Archbishop | 由于他经常在公众面前提及 其国内存在的暴力问题 |
[24:56] | as he’s been speaking out regarding the atrocities in his country. | 所以围绕在大主教周围的争议一直不断 |
[24:59] | He plans to meet with the President right after the ceremony | 他准备在典礼后去会见美国总统 |
[25:02] | to discuss these matters. | 来商讨如上事宜 |
[25:03] | These are great times. | 这是伟大的时代 |
[25:07] | These are historic times. | 这是历史性的时代 |
[25:09] | And these are troubled times, as well. | 同时也是乱世之秋 |
[25:13] | This medal that your country… | 这块来自你们国家的勋章…… |
[25:16] | Yellow ribbons. | 黄色的缎带 |
[25:18] | Yeah, people put those up to remember the troops. | 对 人们用它来记念烈士 |
[25:20] | No, they tie those low around trees. | 不对 它们应该被低低地系在树上的 |
[25:23] | These are windage flags. | 这些是用来当风向标的 |
[25:25] | Roughly the location I’d have put them in | 如果放在那里的话 那大概的射击位置…… |
[25:27] | for a shot from the steeple. | 应该是教堂的尖顶 |
[25:28] | Yeah. Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:31] | No, definitely. He knows what he’s doing. | 不 是一定的 他很清楚自己在做什么 |
[25:33] | You guys got a team in place to take out the church? | 你们有小队准备好拿下教堂了? |
[25:35] | They’ll move right before the shot is taken, when his focus is elsewhere. | 他们会在枪响之前采取行动 抓他个出其不意 |
[25:38] | …raises its head and confronts freedom, | ……他们反对自由 |
[25:42] | but slyly, subtly, chokes it off at the root. | 试图悄悄地 巧妙地 把它扼杀在摇篮里 |
[25:47] | And it is our responsibility | 而找到并铲除这些邪恶的苗头 |
[25:51] | to find these dark weeds. | 正是我们的责任 |
[25:54] | Flashlight has arrived. I say again, | “闪光”到达指定地点 再重复一遍 |
[25:56] | Flashlight has arrived. | “闪光”到达指定地点 |
[26:00] | – If you just joined us… – Hi. | – 如果您刚刚开始收看…… – 嗨 |
[26:02] | Officer Timmons, our local resource. | 蒂蒙斯警官 我们的地方支缓 |
[26:06] | Bob Lee Swagger. | 鲍勃·李·斯瓦格 |
[26:09] | It is a real honor to meet you. | 真荣幸见到你 |
[26:12] | You’re unsnapped, officer. | 你的枪带没扣好 警官 |
[26:15] | Shit. Oh, fuck. | 哦 妈的 见鬼 |
[26:17] | Don’t want to lose that now, do I? | 我现在可不想弄丢它 不是吗? |
[26:20] | Again, it’s an honor. | 很荣幸 |
[26:25] | …of our stewardship of this great… | ……我们这伟大的职责…… |
[26:30] | – That our guy in the collar? – The Archbishop of Ethiopia. | – 那戴勋章的是谁? – 埃塞俄比亚大主教 |
[26:34] | He’s getting a medal. Know it? | 他刚被授予一枚勋章 知道吗? |
[26:36] | HOA. Horn of Africa. Yeah. | 非洲之角 我知道 |
[26:39] | You know I worked there? | 我曾在那工作过 |
[26:41] | You know what they say about the first thing that you feel | 你知道他们说你射杀一个 |
[26:43] | when you shoot a civilian, right? | 平民后的第一感觉是什么吗? |
[26:45] | – Recoil of your rifle? – Right. | – 枪的后座力? – 没错 |
[26:47] | That’s very original. | 有创意 |
[26:49] | Thank you, Archbishop, for those inspiring words. | 谢谢您 大主教 带给我们如此激动人心的讲话 |
[26:52] | The President speaks next. | 总统下一个讲话 |
[26:55] | All teams stand by. | 所有小队各就各位 |
[26:57] | Agent Gibson, we read your fly-by. Situation all clear, over. | 吉布森特工 报告已收到 情况一切正常 完毕 |
[27:01] | Agent James, all clear. | 詹姆斯探员 一切正常 |
[27:03] | Now it gives me enormous pleasure… | 现在让我万分荣幸地…… |
[27:05] | – Got wind at three, full value. – … to introduce to you | 风速每小时3英里 |
[27:07] | the President of the United States. | 有请美国总统 |
[27:09] | Make it four-and-a-half minutes of angle. | 角度修正4.5分 |
[27:12] | Three-mil hold, in case the wind dies. | 无风的话 保持3密耳 |
[27:38] | He’s loaded. | 他上膛了 |
[27:40] | Altitude, humidity, temperature accounted for. | 计算高度 湿度 温度 |
[27:45] | In the city that was the capital of… | 在这座曾为国家首都的城市…… |
[27:48] | We got to take him. | 我们现在得把他拿下 |
[27:49] | Ten seconds. | 还有10秒钟 |
[27:51] | Wind matches his setup. Take him! Take him now! | 现在的风正好符合他的要求 快去抓他!立刻把他抓住! |
[27:53] | Send in the ERT team. Take out the… | 快派紧急反映小队 把他…… |
[27:57] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 有人射击!有人射击! |
[28:14] | Flashlight is down, Flashlight is down. | “闪光”被击中 “闪光”被击中 |
[28:17] | – What? Flashlight down? | 什么?”闪光”被击中了? |
[28:18] | – I say again. Flashlight is down. | 再重复一遍 “闪光”被击中 |
[28:19] | – The President has been shot. – There’s mass confusion… | – 总统中弹了 – 现场一片混乱…… |
[28:22] | Has the President been shot? | 总统中弹了? |
[28:27] | Right at the church steeple. | 在教堂塔尖 |
[28:32] | How could you miss? | 你怎么能失手? |
[28:34] | How could you fucking miss? | 你他妈的怎么能失手? |
[28:35] | Thirty seconds, clear out. Chase him down. | 30秒 清理这里 快去追他 |
[28:39] | He’s bleeding. Kill him. | 他受伤了 杀了他 |
[28:42] | Command Post to Condor Two, load up, over. | 总部呼叫秃鹰二号 准备出发 |
[28:44] | Condor Two loading up. | 秃鹰二号马上出发 |
[28:49] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 快 快! |
[28:57] | Hurry up, guys. Come on. | 快点 伙计们 抓紧时间 |
[29:11] | Condor Two, this is Command Post. Stand by for update, over. | 秃鹰二号 这里是总部 请待命 完毕 |
[29:14] | Standing by, over. | 待命中 完毕 |
[29:17] | Command Post! | 总部! |
[29:20] | Command Post! Command Post, this is Post 19. | 总部 总部! 这是19号岗位 |
[29:22] | You guys read me? | 能收到吗? |
[29:23] | – Should I hold post? – Please. | – 要我坚守岗位吗? – 求你…… |
[29:24] | Please help me. Please. They shot me. | 求求你 救救我 他们开枪打我 |
[29:26] | – FBl. Put your hands up! – Please. Hey. | – FBI 举起手来! – 求你了 |
[29:31] | Save me. | 救救我 |
[29:33] | What? | 什么? |
[29:42] | Give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[29:44] | I didn’t shoot the President. Timmons was a setup. | 我没有行刺总统 蒂蒙斯是个圈套 |
[29:48] | Help! | 快来帮忙! |
[29:51] | FBl! Took my weapon and my car. | FBI!他抢了我的枪和车 |
[29:58] | Don’t worry, I already shot him twice. You all right? | 别担心 他已经中了我两枪 你还好吧? |
[30:01] | CP, 17, can you repeat possible suspect description? | 总部 这里是17号岗位 能否重复一下嫌疑人的特征? |
[30:05] | Negative, no further at this time. | 暂时不能 没有进一步信息 |
[30:07] | CP, this is 15. No activity at my location. | 总部 这是15号 我这里没有动静 |
[30:09] | I am available to move if necessary. | 我随时可以出发 |
[30:12] | Copy that. | 了解 |
[30:17] | This is Officer Timmons requesting backup. | 这是蒂蒙斯警官 请求支缓 |
[30:19] | Pursuing suspect in assassination. | 正在追击暗杀嫌疑犯 |
[30:21] | Now fleeing in stolen FBl vehicle, | 嫌疑犯现驾驶一辆FBI警车 |
[30:23] | moving south on Front from Diamond. | 从钻石路向南 往方特路方向逃逸 |
[30:25] | Suspect is armed and dangerous. I repeat, | 嫌疑犯携带武器 十分危险 重复一遍 |
[30:28] | suspect is armed and dangerous. | 嫌疑犯携带武器 十分危险 |
[30:29] | All Philly PD units be advised, | 费城全体警员注意 |
[30:32] | assassination suspect is fleeing in a stolen FBl vehicle. | 在逃嫌疑犯现驾驶一辆FBI警车 |
[30:35] | He is going south on Front from Diamond. | 从钻石路向南 往方特路方向逃逸 |
[30:38] | This is Condor 2. We are transitioning from roadhouse to Front Street. | 这里是秃鹰二号 正前往方特大街 |
[30:41] | Please advise for further description of suspect vehicle. | 请提供嫌疑犯车辆的详细情况 |
[30:43] | Dispatch, 419, I’m heading south on Thompson. | 总部 这是419号 我正从汤普逊街向南搜捕 |
[30:46] | Do we have a color, anything on the vehicle? | 能否提供车子的颜色描述或其它特征? |
[30:54] | Assassination suspect’s vehicle | 嫌疑犯驾驶的车辆为…… |
[30:57] | is one government-issue black 2006 Ford Crown Vic. | 政府用黑色06款福特维多利亚皇冠 |
[31:01] | Pennsylvania license number 7-3-1-7 James David Edward, over. | 宾夕法尼亚牌照7317JDE 完毕 |
[31:07] | What was suspect’s last known location? Over. | 嫌疑犯最后出现位置在哪?完毕 |
[31:10] | Last known is south on Front. | 最后出现在方特街南段 |
[31:18] | This is Agent James. Do we have multiple suspects or a single suspect? | 这是詹姆斯特工 嫌疑犯为多人 还是一人? |
[31:23] | Agent James, negative. No further information… | 詹姆斯特工 现在还没有进一步消息 |
[31:27] | This is Agent Pittman. Car seen going high speed on Castor. | 这是皮特曼特工 发现嫌疑犯车辆沿海狸大街飞速驶过 |
[31:30] | High speed on Castor. Be advised. | 各小组注意 嫌疑犯车辆沿海狸大街飞速驶过 |
[31:39] | Timmons called it in? | 蒂蒙斯汇报的? |
[31:40] | Right on time, like he was supposed to. | 时机掌握得正好 跟计划的一样 |
[31:43] | – Before he shot him again. – Yeah, well, he’s been hit twice, | – 在他再次开枪之前 – 嗯 他挨了两枪 |
[31:45] | so unless he can stop the bleeding without going to the hospital or a doctor, | 除非他可以不去医院 也不找医生就止住血 |
[31:47] | it doesn’t really matter. | 没什么好担心的 |
[31:49] | They’re going to find him | 他们二十分钟后 |
[31:50] | lying dead by a dumpster in an alley in 20 minutes. | 就会在某条小巷的垃圾桶旁发现他的尸体 |
[31:53] | What is your location? | 你现在的方位? |
[32:05] | Suspect vehicle a black sedan, four-door… | 嫌疑犯的车辆是 一辆四门黑色轿车…… |
[32:24] | All units be advised, | 所有单位注意 |
[32:25] | eyewitness reports suspect vehicle entering High-Tech Car Wash | 有目击者看见嫌疑犯车辆 |
[32:29] | on the northwest corner of | 进入位于杰拉德大街和第九大街 |
[32:30] | Girard and 9th, over. | 西北角的自动洗车房 完毕 |
[32:32] | Command Post be advised, | 总部 |
[32:33] | this is Condor Two en route to suspect location, over. | 这里是秃鹰二号 正在前往嫌疑犯所在地点 完毕 |
[32:35] | Command Post, Condor Three copies. All en route. | 总部 秃鹰三号收到 正在前往 |
[32:43] | – Yo, man! – Watch it, man! | – 嘿 伙计! – 看着点! |
[33:05] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[33:22] | Command Post, Condors Two and Three moving to intercept, over. | 总部 秃鹰二号和三号准备拦截目标 完毕 |
[33:58] | Suspect vehicle collided with a truck under the 95. | 嫌疑犯车辆在95号桥下 与一辆卡车相撞 |
[34:01] | He’s at Market and Columbus. | 他位于市场街与哥伦布街交叉路口处 |
[34:05] | Looks good. Vehicle is disabled. | 形势有利 嫌疑犯车辆已损坏 |
[34:06] | Repeat, vehicle disabled. | 重复一遍 嫌疑犯车辆已损坏 |
[34:18] | Take him down! Fire! | 拿下他!开火! |
[34:45] | I got a Crown Vic. Black. Government plates. | 找到一辆维多利亚皇冠 黑色 政府牌照 |
[34:48] | Dead guy in the front seat? | 前排坐上有没有尸体? |
[34:54] | I want the banks of this river lined for 30 miles, five minutes ago. | 马上封锁三十英里的河岸 五分钟之前我就说了 |
[34:58] | All right. Let’s start the search downriver. | 明白 我们顺着河向下游搜 |
[35:21] | I’m here with Officer Timmons, who pursued the suspect on foot. | 在我旁边的是蒂蒙斯警官 他曾徒步追击嫌疑犯 |
[35:25] | Officer, can you tell us what happened? | 警官 能否告诉我们到底发生了什么? |
[37:08] | The would-be assassin, tentatively identified | 嫌疑犯初步被认定为 |
[37:11] | as retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant Bob Lee Swagger, | 已退役的海军陆战队射击中士 鲍勃·李·斯瓦格 |
[37:14] | is being pursued by thousands of State and Federal law enforcement personnel | 他此时此刻正被数千名州警和联邦警察 围追堵截 |
[37:19] | as we speak. | 和联邦警员追捕 |
[37:20] | As the net begins to tighten nationwide, | 追捕已经开始扩展到全国范围 |
[37:22] | there is still no trace of Swagger. | 但依然没有发现斯瓦格的行踪 |
[37:24] | Nothing but an abandoned car has been found | 除了在特拉华河底 |
[37:26] | at the bottom of the Delaware River. | 发现的一辆被遗弃的汽车 |
[37:28] | Seven-year veteran Philadelphia police officer Stanley Timmons, | 有着七年工作经验的费城警官 史丹利·蒂蒙斯 |
[37:32] | first to respond to the scene, | 第一个到达事发现场 |
[37:34] | is believed to have shot and injured Swagger. | 并开枪打伤了斯瓦格 |
[37:37] | Early reports indicate that the assailant | 早期报告指出暗杀者 |
[37:39] | may have been hit as many as two times. | 可能被击中两枪 |
[37:42] | Meanwhile, the FBl has been unwilling to comment | 与此同时 FBI没有对 |
[37:45] | on information that an agent of theirs | 他们当中的一位特工 在斯瓦格逃离现场时 |
[37:47] | was assaulted and disarmed by Swagger as he fled the scene, | 枪械和车辆被抢走一事 |
[37:52] | possibly in a stolen FBl vehicle. | 做任何解释 |
[37:54] | At this time, no sign of Swagger has been found. | 到目前为止 还没有发现任何斯瓦格的行踪 |
[37:58] | You have embarrassed this office. | 你让我们非常难堪 |
[38:00] | You will be facing a review from the Office of Professional Responsibility. | 职业责任办公室会对你进行审查 |
[38:05] | Sir… | 长官…… |
[38:07] | Well, I don’t feel embarrassed. | 嗯 我没觉得羞愧 |
[38:09] | A Force Recon Marine Scout Sniper | 他曾是海军陆战队强侦连的狙击手 |
[38:11] | disarmed me three weeks out of the academy. | 我警校毕业才三周 虽然他缴了我的枪 |
[38:14] | If anything, I feel lucky to be alive. | 事实上我觉得自己活着就很幸运了 |
[38:25] | Why’d he say he didn’t shoot the President? | 他为什么说自己没行刺总统? |
[38:27] | Because he didn’t. | 因为他没有成功 |
[38:32] | Also, he said Timmons was a setup. | 还有 他还说蒂蒙斯是个圈套 |
[38:35] | He never said that. | 他没那么说过 |
[38:37] | City cop managed to spot, shoot this guy twice. | 一个普通警察能找到他 还射了他两枪 |
[38:39] | You got your ass kicked. | 而你却被他放倒了 |
[38:41] | You’re misremembering. | 你记忆紊乱了 |
[38:43] | That’s normal under extreme stress events. | 在极大精神压力下 这种情况很正常 |
[38:46] | Have you given your official statement yet? | 你的正式报告交了吗? |
[38:48] | Because I would be very cautious about what went in it. | 如果是我的话 我会非常谨慎里面的内容 |
[38:51] | Well, maybe I should wait for the report to come out, read it and then remember. | 也许我应该等这报告出来后 再去读它 然后记住 |
[38:56] | Can you believe this fucking guy? | 你相信他的胡话? |
[39:00] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[39:02] | – Yes? – The raw feeds are in | – 怎么了? – 新的信息 |
[39:03] | from the networks. | 从网上传过来的 |
[39:22] | …development, security camera footage from Washington, D.C. | ……事情进展 在华盛顿特区和费城的一些地区 |
[39:26] | and several locations in Philadelphia | 的监视器录像显示…… |
[39:28] | shows the suspect, Gunnery Sergeant Bob Lee Swagger, | 嫌疑人 射击中士鲍勃·李·斯瓦格 |
[39:31] | scouting shooting locations, traveling and taking wind readings. | 曾在这几个地区侦察过射击位置 而且测算过风速 |
[39:36] | As the net begins to tighten nationwide, | 追捕已经开始扩展到全国范围 |
[39:38] | there is still no trace of Swagger. | 但依然没有发现斯瓦格的行踪 |
[40:10] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[40:11] | Can’t sell you nothing. Just lost our power. | 现在不能卖你东西 刚刚断电了 |
[40:14] | Please. I got cash, and you can keep the change. | 求你了 我这有现金 不用找零 |
[40:17] | Ain’t gonna be able to find nothing. | 这么暗也找不到东西啊 |
[40:19] | Please, all I need is a marinade needle, some salt, some sugar, | 求你了 我只需要一支卤水注射器 一些盐 糖 |
[40:21] | couple bottles of water. | 几瓶水 |
[40:24] | How many? | 要多少? |
[41:11] | Well, sir, I’m sorry. I’m sorry to hear that. | 哦 先生 我很遗憾 我真的很替你痛心 |
[41:14] | I’m sure she’s a really nice Christian woman | 我相信她是个虔诚的基督徒 |
[41:16] | but we don’t take care of those things here. | 但我们不处理这种事务 |
[41:19] | – Yeah. Okay, well… – The FBl released a video letter… | – 嗯 好…… – FBI公布了一个录象 |
[41:22] | – … see a counselor. – … threatening the life of the President… | – 去问问顾问吧…… – 威胁行刺总统…… |
[41:24] | Dr. Phil or something. Okay. | 可以联系《菲尔博士》或类似的 好的 |
[41:25] | …signed and dated by Bob Lee | ……有鲍勃·李·斯瓦格的署名 |
[41:26] | Swagger just 10 days ago. | 上面的日期签的是十天前 |
[41:27] | Federal agents today executed a search warrant | 联邦特工今天对斯瓦格这几年居住过的 |
[41:30] | in the Wind River range of Wyoming | 怀俄明州旁边的风河地区 |
[41:32] | where Swagger had been living for several years. | 进行了搜查 |
[41:35] | In the meantime, the FBl has been unwilling to comment, | 与此同时 FBI对于没有发现斯瓦格的行踪 |
[41:39] | as no sign of Swagger has been found. | 一直不愿意发表任何评论 |
[41:42] | – Get anything? – No. | – 有线索吗? – 没有 |
[42:46] | Yeah, wait, wait. Where was this? | 好 等等 发生在哪? |
[43:00] | And? Yes? | 然后呢? |
[43:01] | She thinks it was him, | 她认为是斯瓦格 |
[43:03] | but it was dark because the power was out in the store. | 但当时光线很暗 因为当时店里断电了 |
[43:05] | – What’d he buy? – Gotta be. | – 他买了什么? – 一定是 |
[43:06] | Salt, sugar, water, and a marinade injector. | 盐 糖 水 还有个卤水注射器 |
[43:09] | Guy going to a barbecue. | 可能是准备吃烧烤的家伙 |
[43:11] | Salt, water, an injector could be used for an IV, | 盐 水还有注射器可以用来静脉注射 |
[43:13] | but what’s with the sugar? | 但糖呢? |
[43:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold that! Hold that! | 喔 喔 喔! 等一下!等一下! |
[43:16] | Well, sugar’s been used to treat battlefield wounds | 糖一直在战场上被用来处理伤口 |
[43:18] | for hundreds of years. | 已经有几百年的历史了 |
[43:19] | It has something to do with osmotic pressure. | 原理跟渗透压有关 |
[43:21] | It was popular during the Napoleonic War. | 从拿破仑时代就开始流行了 |
[43:24] | You go into Howard’s office with the Napoleonic War, | 你到霍华德的办公室去讲拿破仑战争 |
[43:26] | he’s gonna put you on psych leave. | 他会送你去精神病院 |
[43:27] | Go back to your desk. I’m saving your life. | 回你的工作岗位 我这是救你的命 |
[43:52] | One thing is… | 一件事是…… |
[43:59] | …1790 to 1800. | ……从1790年到1800年 |
[44:02] | One thing is… | 一件事是…… |
[45:19] | I’m sorry to bother you, ma’am. | 非常抱歉打扰您 女士 |
[45:21] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[45:22] | You’re Bob Lee. Swagger. Donnie’s old partner. | 你是鲍勃·李·斯瓦格 唐尼的老搭档 |
[45:25] | Look, I didn’t shoot the President. | 相信我 我没有行刺总统 |
[45:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:29] | You do? | 你知道? |
[45:30] | The President’s not dead. Ethiopian Archbishop is. | 总统没死 死的是埃塞俄比亚大主教 |
[45:36] | Why in the hell would somebody want to shoot him? | 为什么会有人想杀他? |
[45:39] | Look, you’re a nurse, right? | 你是个护士 对吧? |
[45:40] | No. No, that was Donnie’s dream. I couldn’t stand the blood. | 不 没有 那只是唐尼的愿望 我晕血的 |
[45:45] | I teach the third grade. | 我教三年极小学生 |
[45:47] | – Please. – Look, you should go. | – 求你了 – 你知道 你不应该在这的 |
[45:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[45:50] | Please? | 求求你 |
[45:51] | I didn’t do whatever they said I did. | 我什么也没有做 |
[45:54] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[45:55] | I’m in some bad trouble and I need some help. | 我现在处境危险 我需要帮助 |
[45:58] | I wouldn’t have come all the way here to lie to you. | 我没有必要大老远跑过来骗你 |
[46:04] | You still figuring on shooting me? | 你还在犹豫是不是要对我开枪? |
[46:06] | Only that shotgun’s a little long to bring up fast. | 只不过那把枪太长 没法那么快地被拿起来 |
[46:09] | Look, if you’re going to do it, just get it over with. | 如果你真这么打算的话 那就做好了 |
[46:13] | I ain’t got nowhere else to go. | 我也没别的地方可去了 |
[46:18] | Pull the truck in the garage. The neighbors’ll be up in a minute. | 把卡车停到车房里去 邻居再过一会儿就醒了 |
[46:22] | You’d best call me Sarah. | 叫我莎拉 |
[46:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[46:40] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 请问有什么紧急状况? |
[47:11] | Hello? | 喂? |
[47:12] | This is 911. We received a hang-up from this location. | 这是911 我们刚才接到你的电话 但马上就被挂掉了 |
[47:14] | Yeah, neighbor’s dog knocked over the trash cans | 哦 其实是邻居的狗弄翻了垃圾桶 |
[47:16] | and scared the hell out of me. Everything’s fine. Thanks. | 吓到了我 现在没事了 谢谢 |
[47:19] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[47:26] | Seems you call the police and hang up without saying anything, | 看来如果你打电话报警 什么也不说就挂掉的话 |
[47:29] | they call you back right away. | 他们一定会立刻打回来 |
[47:38] | I should’ve come and seen you in person. | 我早应该过来看看你的 |
[47:43] | Before. I mean, then. | 我是说 那件事之后 |
[47:45] | Yeah, I read the letter. | 我知道 我读了信 |
[47:49] | It was okay. | 都过去了 |
[47:52] | And once a year I got the flowers. | 还有每年我都收到了花 |
[47:57] | You don’t look real good. | 你看起来很糟糕 |
[48:00] | I’m supposed to be dead. Been a long night. | 我应该已经死了 相当难熬的一夜 |
[48:04] | Why aren’t you? | 你为什么没死? |
[48:06] | Well, the U.S. government spent a lot of time and money | 美国政府花了很多时间和金钱 |
[48:08] | teaching me how not to die | 来教我如何求生 |
[48:10] | after they got done teaching me how to kill people. | 就在教完我如何杀人之后 |
[48:14] | So how is it I’m supposed to help you? | 那我能帮你什么? |
[48:18] | You can do a running cross-stitch, finish it with an embroidery knot? | 你会十字绣和打结吧? |
[48:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:33] | You got to try to spread it out. | 你得分开在不同的地方买 |
[48:35] | It’s gonna look odd you buy it all in one place. | 如果在一个地方买所有的东西 会引起他们的怀疑 |
[48:39] | (一幅外科手套 两瓶酒精 两尺长的导管 一包厨房海绵 热水瓶 两把手术剪刀……) | |
[48:46] | How can it be three years ago when it seems like ten? | 只不过三年的时间 怎么感觉像过了十年 |
[48:52] | Mileage can be rough. | 一路坎坷 |
[49:05] | No one ever beats me in. | 从来没人来得比我还早 |
[49:15] | You never left. | 你根本没走 |
[49:17] | Everyone keeps telling me I’m crazy. | 所有人都说我疯了 |
[49:19] | Like I didn’t see what I saw, or heard what I heard. | 好像我看到的听到的都是虚构的 |
[49:23] | I’m not crazy, though. You think I’m crazy? | 但我没疯 你认为我疯了吗? |
[49:27] | Where did all this stuff come from? | 这些情报都是从哪来的? |
[49:30] | At first I thought it was Washington, Quantico. | 一开始我以为是来自华盛顿附近的匡恩提科 |
[49:33] | I checked and it didn’t. It just magically arrived. | 我查过了 根本不是 它们就变魔术一样突然出现 |
[49:37] | Cooperating agencies, ATF, NRO, places that don’t even have initials | 烟酒武器管理局 国家侦察局 还有一些不知名的机构 |
[49:42] | they cooperate in times of national emergency. | 只有在国家处于危机时才会联合起来 |
[49:45] | You need to get some sleep. | 你得去睡一会儿 |
[49:46] | You know that the first ballistics diagram got here | 你知道第一张弹道图 是什么时候送到这里的吗? |
[49:49] | 22 minutes after the shooting. | 枪响后22分钟就到了 |
[49:51] | We’re good at our jobs. | 我们效率高 |
[49:52] | 12 minutes after the shooting, they were still scrambling choppers. | 要知道枪响12分钟后 我们的人还在登直升机 |
[49:55] | The scene was locked down. | 现场被封锁 |
[49:57] | How did they get a reverse | 他们是怎么在10分钟内利用反方位角法 |
[49:59] | azimuth 10 minutes after that? | 推出狙击的距离和高度的? |
[50:01] | I mean, we work for the federal government. | 我的意思是 我们是吃政府的口粮 |
[50:02] | We’re not that good at our jobs. | 效率还没达到那种程度 |
[50:04] | – You want to see something? – Probably not. | – 你想不想看些资料? – 感觉不看的好 |
[50:06] | I downloaded this. | 我下载了这个 |
[50:07] | This is a full-scale printout | 这是两年前 斯瓦格在1000码射击时用的靶子 |
[50:08] | of a target Swagger shot two years ago at 1,000 yards. | 按原尺寸打印的 |
[50:11] | I punched in the holes myself. It was at a competition. | 这些洞是我扎的 当时是在比赛 |
[50:15] | I read an article. It said Swagger shot a silver dollar at a grand. | 我读过一个报导 说斯瓦格有百步穿杨的本事 |
[50:20] | Five shots, | 在1000码的距离 |
[50:21] | at 1,000 yards, | 连续五枪 |
[50:23] | an inch-and-a-half spread. An inch and a half! | 全都命中在一个1.5英寸的范围里 1.5英寸! |
[50:27] | It was the capital of the United States… | 这里曾作为首都…… |
[50:29] | That’s the flag behind the President. It’s barely waving. | 那是总统背后的旗子 基本上是静止的 |
[50:33] | This is the wind speed and direction | 这是国家气象局在事发当天发布的 |
[50:34] | according to the National Weather Service | 风力和风向的数据 |
[50:35] | at the time of the shot. I did the math. | 我做了计算 |
[50:38] | Now, how does a man who can do that | 一个枪法如此精准的人 |
[50:41] | miss by two-and-a-half feet at 2,000 yards? | 怎么可能在2000码的距离 射偏2.5英尺呢? |
[50:45] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不懂 |
[50:46] | You’ve had a long night. Let it go and get some sleep. | 你整夜没休息了 别去管它了 去睡觉吧 |
[50:49] | You know, I saw Timmons interviewed. | 我看了蒂蒙斯的采访录像 |
[50:52] | He said he was walking foot patrol, | 他说他在步行巡逻时 |
[50:54] | saw a rifle barrel sticking out of a window, | 看到一支狙击枪筒架在窗户上 |
[50:57] | went upstairs to investigate, and shot Swagger. | 于是上楼去查看 后来开枪打伤了斯瓦格 |
[51:00] | No sniper sticks his rifle out of a window. | 没有狙击手会把枪伸出窗外的 |
[51:02] | They shoot from cover, back in the room. | 他们会躲在掩体后进行射击 通常在屋子后部 |
[51:05] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本不合逻辑 |
[51:09] | – I’m gonna talk to Timmons. – No, you’re not. | – 我要和蒂蒙斯谈谈 – 不可能的 |
[51:11] | Why? ‘Cause they’re gonna fire me if I do? | 为什么? 难道他们还会解雇我不成? |
[51:14] | Timmons was killed by a mugger in an alley last night. | 蒂蒙斯昨晚在小巷里被人枪杀了 |
[51:20] | In a conspiracy, all loose ends are trimmed. | 这是个阴谋 所有相关线索都被抹杀了 |
[51:23] | Jack Ruby shoots Oswald? | 就像杰克·路比打死了奥斯华德*? (*刺杀肯尼迪的凶手被灭口) |
[51:25] | Bad things happen to good people. | 好人未必有好报 |
[51:27] | Yeah, not that quick, they don’t. | 没错 但这也太快了吧 |
[51:34] | Well, I stopped the bleeding temporarily. | 我暂时止住了血 |
[51:38] | But it’ll cut loose again. | 但它还会迸开的 |
[51:40] | I held off the worst of the infection, but you’re gonna have to open it up, | 我暂时延缓了感染 但你得帮我切开它 |
[51:43] | cut out and scrub away anything that’s dead, | 把里面坏死的组织拿掉 |
[51:46] | working your way out, sewing it together | 再从外面缝上 |
[51:49] | and you got to try to make sure you don’t re-infect it. | 你得确保不让它二次感染 |
[51:55] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗? |
[51:58] | I’m going to do all those Whip-It!’s and pass out. | 我吃了这些Whip-it后 会晕过去 |
[52:04] | Good luck, okay? | 祝你成功 |
[53:19] | I need you to plan a presidential assassination. | 我要你计划一个总统刺杀行动 |
[53:23] | That our guy in the collar? | 那戴勋章的是我们的人? |
[53:24] | Whose president? | 哪国的总统? |
[53:26] | I didn’t say ‘execute’. | 我没说”执行” |
[53:27] | He’s getting a medal. Know it? | 他刚得了一枚勋章 知道吗? |
[53:30] | The Archbishop of Ethiopia. | 埃塞俄比亚大主教 |
[53:37] | You need to find the shooter. | 你需要帮我们找到这个刺客 |
[53:42] | No. | 不 |
[55:36] | Two-and-a-half days, shot twice, no sign? | 两天半了 身中两枪 一点线索都没有? |
[55:39] | Find me something. | 必须给我找出点东西 |
[55:40] | Maybe he crawled into a hole and died. | 也许他死在某个洞里了 |
[55:44] | He’s not dead. | 他没有死 |
[55:47] | Tear apart his life. | 再一次给我 |
[55:49] | Again. | 彻底调查他 |
[55:55] | Go okay? | 顺利吗? |
[56:02] | I’ve been hallucinating. | 我一直处于幻觉中 |
[56:06] | Something I need to tell you. | 我得告诉你件事 |
[56:11] | Ralphie’s dead. | 拉尔夫死了 |
[56:13] | Who’s Ralphie? | 谁是拉尔夫? |
[56:16] | Well, they said you shot your dog | 他们说你开枪打死了自己的狗 |
[56:17] | ’cause you knew you weren’t coming back. | 因为你知道自己不会再回去 |
[56:19] | They said that, huh? | 他们是这么说的? |
[56:25] | Name was Sam. | 他叫山姆 |
[56:27] | He was a good dog. I raised him from a pup. | 是条相当好的狗 我把他从小养大 |
[56:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[56:37] | No. | 不好 |
[56:39] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[56:42] | I’ll get better. | 我会好起来的 |
[56:46] | Then I’m going to burn their playhouse down. | 然后就去烧了他们的后院 |
[57:24] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[57:55] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[58:07] | I been meaning to ask you. | 我一直想问你 |
[58:10] | You have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗? |
[58:14] | Why? | 为什么这么问? |
[58:16] | Am I still supposed to be the grieving widow? | 我继续扮演悲伤的寡妇? |
[58:18] | It’s been three years. | 已经三年了 |
[58:20] | No. | 不是这个意思 |
[58:22] | Just wonder if I’m gonna have to shoot somebody | 只是如果有人 |
[58:23] | walks through that door without knocking, | 没敲门就闯进来的话 |
[58:25] | wondering where you’ve been. | 我用不用开枪 |
[58:29] | Well, no. | 哦 没有 |
[58:31] | Nothing steady. No boyfriend. | 没有男朋友 |
[58:58] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[59:01] | A little stiff, but… | 有点僵硬 但…… |
[59:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[59:06] | You know, you would’ve made one hell of a nurse. | 你知道 你可以当个好护士的 |
[59:10] | That was really brave, what you did. | 你相当地勇敢 |
[59:12] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[59:17] | I’m better. I better get to it. | 我好多了 该离开了 |
[59:20] | They’re never gonna stop chasing you. | 他们绝不会放过你的 |
[59:24] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[59:26] | They’re never gonna stop looking. | 他们会一直找你 |
[59:30] | In the meantime, they need someone else to find. | 与此同时 他们可能还需要找另一个人 |
[59:33] | I’m going to give them him. | 我会把他交给他们的 |
[59:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[59:38] | May be a way to get two birds with that stone, too. | 说不定还可以一石二鸟 |
[59:49] | – Swagger? – Hey. | – 斯瓦格? – 嘿 |
[1:00:01] | The gun Donnie learned to hunt with when he was a kid. | 这是唐尼小时候学习打猎用的 |
[1:00:05] | It ain’t much, but it shoots true. | 虽然很落伍 但还是很准的 |
[1:00:09] | I cleaned and oiled it before I put it away. | 在封存前 我清洁过 还上了油 |
[1:00:11] | You sure? | 你肯定? |
[1:00:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:00:19] | Why’d you go? | 当他们去请你帮忙的时候 |
[1:00:21] | When they came to see you. | 你为什么要答应? |
[1:00:25] | They know which buttons to press. | 他们知道应该触动你哪条神经 |
[1:00:28] | I’m still enough of a sucker, | 尤其是碰到那条刻着”爱国者”的时候 |
[1:00:29] | you press that patriot button, | 我就变得跟三岁小孩子一样容易受骗 |
[1:00:31] | I’ll sit up in my chair and say, ‘Which way you want me to go, boss?’ | 我会端坐在椅子上问: “头儿 您要我往哪个方向冲?” |
[1:00:34] | I mean, I ain’t real proud of it, | 其实我并不真的以此为荣 |
[1:00:36] | but I ain’t ashamed, either. | 但同样 我也不会为此感到羞耻 |
[1:00:39] | You know, I got a plan, | 我有个计划 |
[1:00:42] | but I think I’m going to need your help. | 但是我需要你帮忙 |
[1:00:44] | Okay. I’ll do it. | 行 没问题 |
[1:00:47] | I haven’t even told you what it is yet. | 我还没说让你干什么 |
[1:00:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:00:59] | Look. | 那个…… |
[1:01:01] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[1:01:05] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:10] | You know, with Donnie. I should never have… | 当时和唐尼在一起 我不应该…… |
[1:01:19] | What? | 你想说什么? |
[1:01:25] | Don’t you dare. | 你怎么能这么说 |
[1:01:29] | Don’t you try and take that away from him. | 你不能试图否定他 |
[1:01:33] | He knew exactly what he was doing when he enlisted. | 他应征入伍的时候 就非常清楚自己的使命 |
[1:01:37] | He knew exactly what he was doing | 当他被编入侦察狙击手训练营的时候 |
[1:01:38] | when he enrolled in scout sniper training. | 他知道自己应该做什么 |
[1:01:43] | He loved what he did. | 他热爱自己的工作 |
[1:01:45] | No one made him do it. | 没有人强迫他去做 |
[1:01:49] | That ain’t yours to carry. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:01:54] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:01:57] | I’m sorry I tried. | 对不起 我已经尽力了 |
[1:02:25] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:02:32] | I need you to meet with this FBl agent. | 我需要你去见那个FBI特工 |
[1:02:34] | Use him to flush Johnson out of his hiding place. | 利用他把约翰逊引出来 |
[1:02:37] | Give him the vehicle ID number. He’ll do what he’s trained to do. | 把车辆识别码告诉他 他会知道怎么做的 |
[1:02:41] | You get in and get out. Don’t get caught. | 快去快回 别被抓住 |
[1:02:44] | You get caught, I get caught. | 如果你被抓了 我也逃不掉 |
[1:02:46] | You know what that is? | 见过这个吗? |
[1:02:49] | Says he didn’t shoot no one, but I don’t know. | 他说他谁也没杀 但我不清楚 |
[1:02:52] | Well, he’s been staying with me. | 他现在和我在一起 |
[1:02:53] | Who’s been staying with you? Bob Lee Swagger? | 谁和你在一起? 鲍勃·李·斯瓦格? |
[1:03:04] | The plates are probably fake. Pretty sure the other number’s real. | 车牌号可能是假的 但这个号码肯定是真的 |
[1:03:08] | – And what is this? – A VIN number. | – 这是什么? – 车辆识别码 |
[1:03:10] | Seems no one goes through the trouble to change them anymore. | 谁也不会没事闲着改它的 |
[1:03:14] | And you’re going to sit real still until I’m long gone. | 你继续坐着别动 等我走远了再离开 |
[1:03:49] | See the guy in the Eagles jacket? | 看见那个穿鹰牌夹克的家伙了吗? |
[1:04:16] | Excuse me, sir. Can I see some ID, please? | 先生 对不起 我能看一下您的证件吗? |
[1:04:25] | Sir, I’m going to need you to take off your hat | 先生 请脱下帽子 |
[1:04:27] | and show me some ID. | 然后出示你的证件 |
[1:04:33] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 再说最后一遍 |
[1:04:36] | Take your hat off, asshole! | 摘了你的帽子 混蛋! |
[1:04:46] | Get on the ground! Get your ass on the ground! | 趴地上! 快给我趴下! |
[1:05:23] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 还好吗? |
[1:05:26] | Hey, John. | 嘿 约翰 |
[1:05:50] | – Hey, Ed? – Yeah. | – 艾德吗? – 是的 |
[1:05:52] | You got that Stevens file we wanted back? | 史蒂文斯的资料看了吗? 我们要收回了 |
[1:05:55] | (被隔离信息 需要Delta级别*通行证) (*美国国防部最高警戒级别) | |
[1:05:56] | How badly do you want to know? Because this will get you fired. | 你到底想知道什么? 再这样下去 你会被开除的 |
[1:06:00] | Well, I have to go before the Office of Professional Responsibility | 我得在职业责任办公室对我审查之前离开 |
[1:06:05] | in 45 minutes for a review. | 还有45分钟 |
[1:06:07] | I’m gonna get fired anyway. I’m done worrying about that. | 反正都是被解雇 我已经不在乎了 |
[1:06:12] | What do you think? | 你有什么想法? |
[1:06:14] | I think that CNN got the tapes before we did, | 我认为美国有线新闻网 比我们先拿到了事发录像带 |
[1:06:17] | already edited together to show the angles. | 而且已经拼接在了一起 为了说明射击角度 |
[1:06:19] | Who delivered them? | 谁给他们的? |
[1:06:21] | An unnamed agency who will never confirm or deny. | 一个无名机构 从来没有承认或否定过 |
[1:06:24] | They denied, which is a… | 这次他们否认了 在某种…… |
[1:06:29] | Which is a confirmation of sorts. | 在某种程度来讲 就等于是承认了 |
[1:06:32] | Of what? | 承认什么? |
[1:06:34] | That you are asking questions way outside your pay grade. | 你的问题已经远远超过你的等级限制了 |
[1:06:37] | Oh, come on, just tell me. | 拜托 就告诉我吧 |
[1:06:39] | You don’t want to be here for that review. | 在这接受他们的调查可不是好主意 |
[1:06:40] | They don’t have to stop at firing you. They can charge you and hold you. | 他们不仅会解雇你 还要指控并拘留你 |
[1:06:53] | The ASAC’s job comes with Delta clearance. | 特工主管的助理有Delta等级通行证 |
[1:07:00] | – Thank you. – Go. | – 谢谢 – 快走 |
[1:07:08] | This is a copy of a chat room transcript. | 这是聊天室的记录备份 |
[1:07:10] | These guys talk about everything. I didn’t give it much thought at the time. | 这些家伙无所不谈 一开始我并没在意 |
[1:07:13] | We just traced it to | 但刚刚我们追踪到 |
[1:07:14] | a donut shop with free WiFi. | 一家提供免费无限上网服务的甜品店 |
[1:07:16] | But this, this is a Delta-level clearance request | 看这个记录 这是七分钟前…… |
[1:07:19] | out of the FBl field office in Philadelphia seven minutes ago. | 在费城的FBI分局外面 申请Delta等级通行证的请求 |
[1:07:22] | Funny thing, Google Maps puts the donut shop | 更可笑的是…… |
[1:07:24] | only three blocks away from the field office. | Google地图显示 那家甜品店仅距分局三个街区远 |
[1:07:27] | There’s only one guy who met with Swagger before he disappeared. | 在斯瓦格消失前 只有一个人见过他 |
[1:07:30] | He lives in Philly. | 他现在就住在费城 |
[1:07:32] | And he works for the FBl. | 而且为FBI工作 |
[1:07:34] | Nicholas Memphis. | 尼古拉斯·孟菲斯 |
[1:07:36] | …really strange company. | ……真是一家奇怪的公司 |
[1:07:38] | Contracts with a lot of the Fortune 500. | 竟然和财富500强的大多数公司有来往 |
[1:07:40] | Offices in Virginia, Delaware, | 公司分布在弗吉尼亚州和特拉华州 |
[1:07:41] | registered in Panama. | 但却是在巴拿马注册的 |
[1:07:43] | They own a boat that’s flagged out of Libya. | 他们还有艘挂着利比亚国旗的船 |
[1:07:44] | They’re definitely not government, | 显然他们不是政府机构 |
[1:07:46] | but they have high ex-military contacts like you wouldn’t believe. | 你很难相信他们当中有一些前军方的高官 |
[1:07:48] | These are contractors. | 他们是承包商 |
[1:07:50] | I can’t tell what this company does, but… | 虽然我不能告诉你这家公司是做什么的 但…… |
[1:07:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:07:55] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[1:08:01] | Memphis? | 孟菲斯? |
[1:08:02] | Memphis! | 孟菲斯! |
[1:08:11] | For a man who didn’t know much, | 一个人需要经过一段漫长的痛苦旅程 |
[1:08:13] | you sure took a long, painful time to tell it. | 才能判断他是否真的不知情 |
[1:08:16] | Get him some water. | 给他点水 |
[1:08:27] | Good. | 好 |
[1:08:38] | Got to pee yet? | 还不想撒尿吗? |
[1:08:40] | Got to flush them drugs out of your system. | 把你体内的药物排干净 |
[1:08:42] | Look awful suspicious if you were to go and shoot yourself | 如果你用枪打暴自己的头 |
[1:08:44] | pumped full of the same shit the agency uses. | 喷出那些情报机构使用的药物的话 会非常的可疑 |
[1:08:46] | I’m not going to shoot myself. | 我不会朝自己开枪的 |
[1:08:49] | Sure you will. | 你肯定会的 |
[1:08:51] | Take him out. Get him ready. | 放下他 帮他准备好 |
[1:08:53] | No! | 不! |
[1:09:00] | That’s my gun. | 那是我的枪 |
[1:09:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:09:02] | You wrote a real touching suicide note, too. | 你还写了一份感人至深的遗书 |
[1:09:05] | All overwrought with guilt about your mistakes. | 上面全是你对自己错误的愧疚 |
[1:09:14] | Quit your struggling. | 别再挣扎了 |
[1:09:19] | This thing works. It’s not the first time we’ve used it. | 这东西很管用 我们已经不是第一次用它了 |
[1:09:28] | Russo. Russo! | 罗素 罗素! |
[1:09:30] | Davis, get out here! | 戴维斯 快给我过来! |
[1:09:36] | What is the goddamn hold-up? | 还在他妈的磨蹭什么? |
[1:10:16] | Don’t kill me, please! Don’t kill me! I believe you! | 求求你 别杀我! 求求你 我相信你! |
[1:10:19] | Kill you? | 杀你? |
[1:10:20] | Had enough chances. I wanted you dead, you’d be dead. | 要杀我早杀了 |
[1:10:24] | What kind of asshole’d think up a thing like this? | 哪个混蛋发明的这种鬼东西? |
[1:10:35] | Not bad with a poodle shooter and a makeshift silencer, huh? | 小口径步枪和简易消音器的组合还不赖 |
[1:10:40] | Help me toss these boys in the water? | 帮我把这些家伙扔到水里 |
[1:10:42] | You set me up and you used me as bait! | 这些全是你设计好的 你用我来当诱饵! |
[1:10:44] | You think? Flushed them out, didn’t it? | 是的 但把他们也引出来了 不是吗? |
[1:10:47] | I was kind of hoping to keep one alive, | 我本来想留个活口 |
[1:10:48] | but they were kind of determined to kill you. | 但看起来他们真的要杀你 |
[1:10:51] | You can hire a good lawyer, and I’ll call the Bureau. | 你能请个好律师 我会给局里打电话 |
[1:10:53] | They can work out some kind of deal. | 他们会作出让步的 |
[1:10:56] | This is explainable. You can prove that you didn’t shoot the Archbishop. | 你可以辩解的 你能证明大主教不是你杀的 |
[1:10:59] | I don’t think you understand. | 看来你还没明白 |
[1:11:00] | These boys killed my dog. | 那些家伙杀了我的狗 |
[1:11:04] | Hey, this is the 21st century. You can’t go to war with these people. | 喂 现在是21世纪了 你不能用武力去解决问题 |
[1:11:07] | In the end, the law is all… | 最后还要靠法律…… |
[1:11:09] | In the end, the law’ll never catch and hold them. | 最后法律是约束不了他们的 |
[1:11:12] | In a year or two, they’ll be back in business. | 一两年后 他们还会重操旧业 |
[1:11:13] | New names, new messenger boys, same old story. | 改头换面后的本质是不会改变的 |
[1:11:16] | And I’ll be dead. | 我到时也活不了 |
[1:11:17] | It’s gonna be some hard, hairy work, Pork. | 猪头 我这里有个不是那么容易就成功的计划 |
[1:11:19] | There’s gonna be more shooting, and more people are gonna die. | 虽然还没开始 但我可以肯定的是 |
[1:11:21] | Now, I didn’t start it, but be sure as hell I mean to see it through. | 枪林弹雨 遍地尸体是家常便饭 |
[1:11:25] | So you get it straight. You in or you out? | 你听得很清楚了 干还是不干? |
[1:11:31] | You know, I missed a meeting today | 你知道 由于之前不专业的行为 |
[1:11:32] | where I was going to get fired for unprofessional conduct | 本来我今天要在会上被解雇的 |
[1:11:36] | because I was kidnapped by people that don’t exist. | 因为被这群身份不明的家伙绑架 逃过了 |
[1:11:43] | I’ll take his legs. | 我会珍惜这次机会的 |
[1:11:45] | It’s a good call, Pork. | 这才像样 猪头 |
[1:11:47] | You’re trying to tell me a rookie FBl agent | 你想说一个FBI菜鸟…… |
[1:11:50] | overpowered and killed the three of them? | 把他们三个全干掉了? |
[1:11:52] | No. | 不是这个意思 |
[1:11:53] | They were shot from a distance of about 200 yards. | 他们是被人用零点22口径的步枪 |
[1:11:59] | With a.22. | 在200码外击毙的 |
[1:12:02] | – Swagger’s alive. – Yes. | – 斯瓦格还活着 – 是的 |
[1:12:05] | And that young kid, | 至于那个小弟弟 |
[1:12:07] | FBl Agent | FBI特工 |
[1:12:11] | Nick Memphis, | 尼克·孟菲斯 |
[1:12:12] | who managed to pry out a Delta-level clearance, | 在设法搞到Delta等级通行证后 |
[1:12:16] | hasn’t come back to the office and is out there with him. | 一直没有回局里 现在还和斯瓦格在一起 |
[1:12:22] | What? | 怎么样? |
[1:12:23] | I just went over Swagger’s financials again. | 我刚刚又查了一下 斯瓦格的信用卡消费记录 |
[1:12:25] | Once a year, he sent flowers to someone with his Visa card. | 发现他每年都会送花给一个人 |
[1:12:29] | I cracked the FTD database, got an address. | 我侵入了FTD*的数据库 找到了地址 |
[1:12:32] | Donnie Fenn’s widow. Anniversary of his death. | 每年唐尼·佛恩忌日那天寄给他的遗孀 |
[1:12:35] | She went back to using her maiden name, | 这个女人在丈夫死后又用回了婚前的姓 |
[1:12:36] | which is why we missed it the first time. | 所以一开始的时候被我们遗漏了 |
[1:12:40] | She’s maybe the only person in the entire world | 她可能是这个世界上剩下的唯一一个 |
[1:12:42] | that would believe anything that Swagger had to say. | 对斯瓦格说的话深信不疑的人了 |
[1:12:44] | Look. Keene City, Kentucky. | 看这里 就在肯塔基州的肯尼市 |
[1:12:47] | It’s just within driving range. | 离这里不远 |
[1:12:50] | – What are you waiting for? Take the jet. – All right. | – 你们还在等什么?坐飞机去 – 遵命 |
[1:13:00] | We’ve given Swagger a new war, | 我们把斯瓦格带到一个新的战场 |
[1:13:02] | he’s found a new spotter. | 而他也已经找到了新的观察员 |
[1:13:05] | This is about to get worse. | 事情变得越来越棘手了 |
[1:13:36] | I think we’re here. | 好像到了 |
[1:13:39] | Hey. Swagger. | 嘿 斯瓦格 |
[1:13:44] | I think we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[1:13:49] | Welcome to Tennessee. | 欢迎来田纳西 |
[1:13:51] | Patron state of shooting stuff. | 打猎合法的州 |
[1:13:56] | Hey, who is this guy? | 嘿 你要找的人是谁? |
[1:13:57] | This guy was the greatest gunsmith east of | 他是密西西比河东岸最伟大的军械工人 |
[1:14:00] | the Mississippi. He’s a legend. | 他是个传奇人物 |
[1:14:01] | He knows more about guns and the people who shoot them | 他对枪支和使用者的了解 |
[1:14:03] | than Smith % Wesson. | 比史密斯威森枪厂*知道得还多 (*美国最大的手枪制造商) |
[1:14:04] | Don’t really matter anymore. He knew we were coming the last three miles. | 不用太担心 在三英里外的时候 他就知道我们来了 |
[1:14:07] | – You mind your manners. – All right. | – 注意礼貌 – 好的 |
[1:14:08] | You boys come a long way. What you looking for? | 两位远道而来 想寻找什么? |
[1:14:12] | Wisdom. | 智慧 |
[1:14:15] | You come to the wrong place. | 你们来错地方了 |
[1:14:17] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[1:14:18] | Say a man wanted to fire a bullet from one rifle | 如果有人想让一支狙击枪射的子弹 |
[1:14:20] | and have it match exactly to another. | 与另一支射的完全相同 |
[1:14:22] | Could that be done? | 有可能做到吗? |
[1:14:23] | Take a seat. | 坐下说 |
[1:14:25] | Have a chair, son. | 孩子 你也是 |
[1:14:30] | If you could get a bullet that had been shot | 如果你能让通过第一支狙击枪射出的子弹 |
[1:14:33] | clean through the first rifle, | 不留下任何痕迹 |
[1:14:35] | could make the grooves match. | 那就能在上面伪造槽文 |
[1:14:36] | Kind of thing ain’t been done in a long time, though. | 不过已经很久没有人这么干过了 |
[1:14:39] | The bullet that was taken out of the Archbishop | 从大主教身上取出的子弹 |
[1:14:40] | was completely mangled on impact. | 在冲击作用下已经严重变形 |
[1:14:42] | FBl match was metallurgical. | FBI只能做金属成分鉴定 |
[1:14:44] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:46] | Yeah, but you couldn’t guarantee that going in, | 但是你不能保证子弹一定能变成这样 |
[1:14:47] | so they had to be sure. | 他们不得不做到完全相同 |
[1:14:48] | And I still can’t figure out how they could be. | 我还是想不出他们怎么办到的 |
[1:14:53] | – Good coffee? – Yep. | – 不错的咖啡? – 是啊 |
[1:14:57] | Look on your left, there. Second shelf down. | 你左手边有个书架 |
[1:15:01] | Red leather spine. | 第二层下面有本红皮书 |
[1:15:03] | Written by a guy named Schofeld. | 作者是肖菲尔德 |
[1:15:08] | Put it there 15 years ago. Don’t figure it’s moved since then. | 没想到15年后 还用得上它 |
[1:15:31] | Yeah. Paper patching. | 对 裹纸法 |
[1:15:33] | State of the art. 1870s Africa. | 19世纪70年代 当时非洲最先进的技术 |
[1:15:37] | Paper-wrapped bullet. | 用纸缠绕子弹 |
[1:15:38] | No metal on metal going down the barrel. | 这样在枪管里子弹就不会和内壁发生接触 |
[1:15:41] | Grooves would match. | 槽文就能匹配 |
[1:15:42] | Paper unwinds at the muzzle. | 在子弹脱离枪口的一瞬间 纸片会滑落 |
[1:15:44] | Leaves no traces when it hits. | 这样当它击中目标后 不会留下痕迹 |
[1:15:46] | Interesting question, though. Hope I satisfied you. | 有意思的问题 希望我的解答能让你们满意 |
[1:15:50] | I got another one. | 还有个问题 |
[1:15:52] | I thought you might. | 我猜你还有问题要问 |
[1:15:53] | Suppose I was looking for a man to make a 2,200-yard cold-bore shot. | 假如我要找一个能在2200码外 能进行”冷枪射击”的人 |
[1:15:56] | Who’s alive that could do that? | 活着的人里面还有谁能做到? |
[1:15:58] | Seems I heard about a shot like that being made not too long ago. | 我听说不久前有人就进行过那样的射击 |
[1:16:02] | Said the guy’s name was Bob Lee Swagger. | 据说那个人叫鲍勃·李·斯瓦格 |
[1:16:06] | Never met the man, so I wouldn’t know him. | 我从未见过这个人 |
[1:16:07] | Never met the man, so I wouldn’t know him. | 所以对他不了解 |
[1:16:08] | Yeah, they said that, all right. | 没错 他们是这么说的 |
[1:16:10] | They also said that artificial sweeteners were safe, | 他们还说人造糖精不会对身体有害…… |
[1:16:14] | and WMDs were in Iraq, | 在伊拉克发现大规模杀伤性武器…… |
[1:16:17] | and Anna Nicole married for love! | 安娜·妮科尔*为了爱情而结婚! |
[1:16:22] | Would’ve been a bad job to take, though. | 这可不是一个好工作 |
[1:16:24] | How come? | 怎么讲? |
[1:16:25] | Whoever took that shot’s probably dead now. | 无论是谁开的那枪 现在应该已经死了 |
[1:16:27] | That’s how a conspiracy works. | 阴谋都是这样 |
[1:16:29] | Them boys on the grassy knoll, they were dead within three hours. | 那些在”草丘”上的杀手也没活过3个小时 |
[1:16:33] | Buried in the damn desert. Unmarked graves out past Terlingua. | 他们的尸体被埋在得林瓜* 附近沙漠的无名墓地下 |
[1:16:37] | And you know this for a fact? | 你说的都是真的? |
[1:16:39] | Still got the shovel. | 还有铁铲呢 |
[1:16:43] | Sake of argument, somebody other than him? | 有没有可能是别人干的? |
[1:16:45] | There was a guy in Russia. | 俄罗斯有个类似的家伙 |
[1:16:46] | They locked his ass up. | 不过被关监狱了 |
[1:16:49] | Another one in France. I know he’s dead. | 还有个在法国 我知道他已经死了 |
[1:16:52] | There was one guy, | 另外还有一个…… |
[1:16:54] | but he don’t shoot no more. | 但他已经金盆洗手了 |
[1:16:57] | A brutal son of a bitch. | 残忍之极的畜牲 |
[1:17:00] | Most boys shoot to kill. | 大多数干这行的都直接杀死目标 |
[1:17:01] | He’d shoot to wound, | 但他却先把目标打伤…… |
[1:17:04] | wait till his friends come to help, | 然后等他的朋友们来救他 |
[1:17:06] | kill them too. | 好一起干掉 |
[1:17:07] | Turned one target into four. | 变一个目标为四个目标 |
[1:17:10] | Men, women, children. Killed them by the hundreds. | 男人 女人 小孩统统不放过 杀的人数要以百来计 |
[1:17:14] | The other side wanted him. Bad. | 他的敌人急切要他的命 |
[1:17:16] | Finally narrowed his hide down to an abandoned six-story building. | 最终在一栋废弃的六层建筑里 找到了他的藏匿地 |
[1:17:23] | They quit the subtle tactics. | 他们放弃了文明的战术 |
[1:17:25] | They called in an artillery strike. | 动用了火炮进行攻击 |
[1:17:27] | Leveled a square block. | 直接把整栋建筑夷为了平地 |
[1:17:29] | Brought the building down on his ass. | 他被活活地埋在了下面 |
[1:17:32] | Some say he crawled out of there. | 有些人说他爬了出去 |
[1:17:34] | Some say he died. | 有些人说他死了 |
[1:17:36] | Never heard from him no more. | 从此他就人间蒸发了 再没有听说过 |
[1:17:39] | Fuck me. | 见鬼 |
[1:17:40] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:17:41] | I met the son of a bitch. | 我见过这个畜牲 |
[1:17:47] | Yeah. The world ain’t what it seems, is it, Gunnie? | 是啊 世道已经变了 不是吗 枪手? |
[1:17:51] | No, sir. | 不是 先生 |
[1:17:53] | You keep that in mind. | 你最好记住我说的话 |
[1:17:54] | The moment you think you got it figured, | 当你自以为都想明白的时候 |
[1:17:56] | you’re wrong. | 你就错了 |
[1:18:01] | He got a name? | 他的名字? |
[1:18:08] | Hey, it’s me, Nick. | 嘿 是我 尼克 |
[1:18:09] | Do you have any idea how much trouble you’re in? | 你知不知道自己闯了多大的祸? |
[1:18:13] | – Yeah. – Are you okay? Nick, where are you? | – 我知道 – 你还好吧?尼克 你现在在哪? |
[1:18:15] | It’s better I don’t tell you. | 我不方便透露 |
[1:18:17] | Look, do you have a pen? | 你现在有笔吗? |
[1:18:20] | I need you to find someone. Mikhaylo Sczerbiak. | 我需要你帮我找一个人 米开罗·斯泽比亚克 |
[1:18:22] | – Yeah. – You got it? | – 好 – 你记下了? |
[1:18:23] | I got it. | 我记下了 |
[1:18:24] | Man, this is hard to spell. | 天 这个名字很难拼才对 |
[1:18:33] | Swagger is going to go with what he knows. | 斯瓦格会想尽一切办法…… |
[1:18:36] | He’ll try to track the shooter. | 去追查那个开枪的人 |
[1:18:38] | He won’t get far that way. | 他不会得到什么结果的 |
[1:18:40] | Yes, he will. | 不 他会的 |
[1:18:41] | – How’s that? – We’re going to help him. | – 为什么? – 我们会帮他的 |
[1:18:44] | Sometimes to catch a wolf, you need to tie the bait to a tree. | 有时候要抓一匹狼 你需要在树上系个诱饵 |
[1:18:54] | And what happens to the bait? | 那诱饵后来怎么样了? |
[1:18:57] | Hard to say. | 很难说 |
[1:18:59] | But that’s the nature of being the bait. | 因为这是诱饵的本质决定的 |
[1:19:15] | – Hey, it’s Nick. Did you find him? | 嘿 我是尼克 你找到他了吗? |
[1:19:17] | – He’s in Virginia. | 他在弗吉尼亚州 |
[1:19:19] | An end we thought was tied up | 本来已经快结束的剧情 |
[1:19:21] | came untied. | 看来还有一幕要上演 |
[1:19:23] | Meaning, Colonel? | 上校 你什么意思? |
[1:19:25] | Swagger is still alive. | 斯瓦格还活着 |
[1:19:30] | Oh, my. | 见鬼 |
[1:19:32] | I need to land a transport plane without a customs check. | 我需要一架海关免检的运输机 |
[1:19:38] | I’m certain I don’t want to know, but what’s on the plane? | 我其实不便多问 但还是比较好奇你用来装什么 |
[1:19:44] | Crew we used in Ethiopia. | 我们驻埃塞俄比亚的手下 |
[1:19:46] | Twenty-four good, hard men. | 24名训练有素的硬汉 |
[1:19:49] | Weapons and gear. | 还有武器和必要的装备 |
[1:19:51] | Only 24? | 仅仅24个? |
[1:19:54] | Do kill him. | 一定要干掉他 |
[1:19:57] | No loose ends this time. | 不要让剧情再多演一幕 |
[1:20:00] | Night, Colonel. | 晚安 上校 |
[1:20:03] | Good night, Senator. | 晚安 参议员 |
[1:20:23] | Hello? | 谁在那? |
[1:20:26] | Someone there? | 有人吗? |
[1:21:04] | Now look. | 瞧瞧 |
[1:21:06] | Look what you’ve done now. | 瞧瞧你都做了什么 |
[1:21:11] | Give me that. | 把枪给我 |
[1:21:12] | I don’t want you to hurt yourself. Okay? | 我可不想让你伤了自己 明白吗? |
[1:21:24] | Where’s your boyfriend? | 你男友呢? |
[1:21:28] | What if it’s a trap? | 如果是陷阱怎么办? |
[1:21:30] | Oh, it’s a trap. | 哦 这就是陷阱 |
[1:21:31] | Guaranteed. Every time. | 每次肯定会有的 |
[1:21:35] | Question is, for whom? | 问题是 为谁准备的? |
[1:21:39] | – You got your list, right? – Yep. | – 清单带了吧? – 是的 |
[1:21:41] | All right, you make sure you stick to it. | 好 记住别买错了 |
[1:22:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:22:17] | Okay, so what are these for again? | 这些是用来干吗的? |
[1:22:20] | Tear gas is going to be on my remote. | 催泪瓦斯由我远程控制 |
[1:22:22] | Right. | 明白 |
[1:22:24] | Napalm on the first floor. Pipe bombs on the rest of them. | 凝固汽油弹用在第一层 钢管炸弹用在其它地方 |
[1:22:28] | Gotta be very careful with these. It’s got a 15-foot kill radius. | 它们的杀伤半径是15尺 所以对待它们要非常谨慎 |
[1:22:32] | So what exactly are we getting ready for? | 我们到底在为什么做准备? |
[1:22:34] | For as much as we can be. | 准备越充分越好 |
[1:22:49] | All right, you got four enemy combatants. | 现在 你面对4名敌人士兵 |
[1:22:51] | Take them one by one. | 一个接一个把它们干掉 |
[1:22:53] | Keep shooting. Don’t let anything distract you. | 保持射击 别被任何事干扰 |
[1:23:04] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[1:23:07] | Didn’t I say don’t let anything distract you? | 我不是说了别被任何事干扰? |
[1:23:10] | Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. Let’s see it. | 慢就是稳 稳就是快 再来 |
[1:23:28] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:23:30] | It’s just you and me, baby. | 宝贝 现在就你和我两个人 |
[1:23:32] | No! | 不要! |
[1:23:36] | You got three guards. | 有三个守卫 |
[1:23:39] | One at your 2:00, | 一个在你两点钟方向 |
[1:23:42] | 12:00 | 一个十二点 |
[1:23:44] | and 10:00. | 一个十点 |
[1:23:54] | Danger close. 2:00, | 两点方向敌人靠近 |
[1:23:55] | fifty yards. | 还有50码 |
[1:24:59] | You got one right on you. | 你上面20码远有一个 |
[1:25:01] | 20 yards and closing. | 逐渐靠近 |
[1:25:53] | Go check the perimeter. | 去看看周围情况 |
[1:25:54] | And tell the others to stay alert. | 告诉其他人保持警惕 |
[1:25:56] | I’m on it. Right away, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[1:26:32] | Swagger, you got one above you on the roof. | 斯瓦格 你上方屋顶上有一个 |
[1:26:52] | You killed all three? | 你把他们三个都干掉了? |
[1:26:54] | There were four. | 准确地说是四个 |
[1:26:57] | I want Johnson’s real name. I want to know who he works for. | 我要知道约翰逊的真名 我要知道他为谁工作 |
[1:27:00] | I want to know why it was worth going through that much effort | 我要知道为什么刺杀大主教 |
[1:27:02] | to kill the Archbishop. | 值得你们如此周密的设计 |
[1:27:05] | Aren’t you the one that shot him? | 你不就是那个开枪的人吗? |
[1:27:06] | And if I don’t know any of those things? | 如果我一点也不知情呢? |
[1:27:08] | Then you’re of no worth to me | 那你就没利用价值 |
[1:27:10] | and I might as well shoot you now and leave. | 我现在就会杀了你 然后一走了之 |
[1:27:16] | Johnson’s had a lot of names. | 约翰逊有很多名字 |
[1:27:18] | Don’t know one’s any more real than the next. | 你不知道到底哪个才是真的 |
[1:27:22] | Knowing would only be dangerous. | 知道只会带来危险 |
[1:27:26] | He’s ex-army. | 他以前是军人 |
[1:27:27] | Pretty sure he was a full-bird colonel. | 可以肯定的是 他当过上校 |
[1:27:33] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:27:36] | They came for me, like they came for you. | 他们上门来找我 就跟他们去找你一样 |
[1:27:40] | Recruitment for a single job. | 让我去执行一次单独任务 |
[1:27:44] | They like the wounded. | 他们喜欢那些曾经受过创伤的人 |
[1:27:47] | Easier to use | 更容易被利用 |
[1:27:49] | and then throw away when you are done. | 用完就丢开 |
[1:27:53] | Timmons, you, me… | 蒂蒙斯 你 我…… |
[1:27:57] | Once you’ve been a wolf, it’s hard to be staked down like a goat. | 一旦你变成狼之后 就很难再混进羊群中 |
[1:28:03] | This is just one dead man talking to another. | 我们两个都死到临头了 |
[1:28:09] | And the Archbishop? | 那大主教是怎么回事? |
[1:28:12] | You want to take all suspicions away when you shoot someone, | 当你想射杀某人 而又不想引起一丝怀疑的话 |
[1:28:16] | wait till he’s standing next to the President. | 那就等他站在总统的旁边 |
[1:28:20] | What was he going to say? | 大主教想说什么? |
[1:28:23] | The truth. | 事情的真相 |
[1:28:24] | That nothing, no matter how horrible, | 这种事 不管多么恐怖 |
[1:28:28] | ever really happens without the approval of the government. | 只要背后没有政府的支持 都不可能真的发生 |
[1:28:31] | Over there, and here. | 哪里都一样 |
[1:28:35] | The problem isn’t the doing. | 问题不在于干的事情 |
[1:28:39] | It’s the people in power having to admit | 而是要让掌权者 |
[1:28:41] | that they knew. | 承认他们知情 |
[1:28:44] | The prisoners are tortured at Abu Ghraib, | 发生在阿布格莱布监狱的虐囚事件 |
[1:28:47] | and only the underlings go to jail. | 只有普通士兵被送进监狱 |
[1:28:50] | Their bosses knew. | 他们的上司是知情的 |
[1:28:52] | We know their bosses knew. | 我们都明白 |
[1:28:54] | But you don’t say it. | 但谁也不说 |
[1:28:55] | What exactly happened in Africa? | 那非洲到底发生了什么? |
[1:28:57] | Somehow the villagers didn’t think | 村民们再怎么样也不会接受 |
[1:29:00] | that an oil pipeline | 让他们背井离乡 |
[1:29:02] | was a good enough reason to move their village | 搬到一个没有神灵保佑地方的唯一理由 |
[1:29:05] | to a place where the spirit gods didn’t exist. | 仅仅是为了一条输油管道 |
[1:29:09] | Drink? | 喝点吗? |
[1:29:10] | So they asked them all nicely to move | 所以他们就先友好地劝村民们离开 |
[1:29:11] | and when they didn’t, they just killed them all? | 如果不答应 就杀光他们所有人? |
[1:29:12] | No. | 不对 |
[1:29:14] | They didn’t ask. | 他们根本没劝 |
[1:29:15] | They just killed them. | 上来就杀 |
[1:29:17] | All. | 全部杀光 |
[1:29:18] | So the next village won’t need to be asked. | 所以下个村子根本不用劝 |
[1:29:21] | They’ll just go. | 他们就会乖乖地搬走 |
[1:29:34] | There is a mass grave with 400 bodies, | 在厄立特里亚境内10公里远的地方 有个油泵站 |
[1:29:38] | men, women, children, | 下面有个埋藏了400多具尸体的大坑 |
[1:29:42] | under the oil pumping station 10 kilometers over the Eritrean border. | 男人 女人 小孩…… |
[1:29:49] | You should know. | 你应该知道 |
[1:29:50] | You covered the retreat of the contractors who did the job. | 正是你帮助掩护撤退的那些承包商干的 |
[1:29:56] | Of course, you weren’t supposed to survive that, either. | 当然 你也不该活着回来的 |
[1:30:08] | Who runs Johnson? | 约翰逊受谁指使? |
[1:30:09] | A senator. From Montana, I think. | 一位参议员 好像是蒙大拿州的 |
[1:30:13] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[1:30:15] | There is no head to cut off. | 这里没有所谓的幕后主谋 |
[1:30:18] | It’s a conglomerate. | 他们是一个利益共同体 |
[1:30:21] | If one of them betrays the principles | 如果其中某人背叛了…… |
[1:30:25] | of the accrual of money and power, | 大家积累金钱和权力的原则的话 |
[1:30:28] | the others betray him. | 其他人也会背叛他 |
[1:30:31] | What it is | 这就是…… |
[1:30:35] | is human weakness. | 人类的劣根性 |
[1:30:38] | You can’t kill that with a gun. | 光靠一把抢是无法消除的 |
[1:30:49] | Swagger. | 斯瓦格 |
[1:30:50] | Swagger. | 斯瓦格 |
[1:30:51] | You got to get out of there. They’re everywhere. | 你赶快离开那里 周围全是他们的人 |
[1:30:55] | Had to keep you till they got here. | 我必须在他们赶到之前留住你 |
[1:31:00] | Lying wasn’t going to hold you. | 我知道谎言是留不住你的 |
[1:31:04] | You would have known. | 你会明白的 |
[1:31:10] | By the way, they’ve got your woman. | 忘了说了 你的女人现在在他们手上 |
[1:31:17] | Swagger. | 斯瓦格 |
[1:31:18] | They’re 20 yards and closing. You got to get out of there. | 他们离你只有20码了 越来越近 你必须马上离开 |
[1:31:23] | – Bug out. Go to hide two. – Roger that. | – 快离开那里 去第2隐蔽处 – 收到 |
[1:31:57] | Swagger, I’m in position two. | 斯瓦格 我现在在位置二 |
[1:32:00] | You got to get out of there. | 你赶快离开那里 |
[1:32:01] | – They’re all over the place. – Hey! | – 周围全是他们的人 – 嘿! |
[1:32:03] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[1:32:04] | Blow the pipe bombs outside on my call, okay? You got it? | 听我的命令 引爆钢管炸弹 明白吗? |
[1:32:07] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I got it. | 好 好 好 我明白 |
[1:32:17] | Listen very carefully. | 仔细听好 |
[1:32:18] | On my one, you blow the pipe bombs, | 当我数到一 你先引爆钢管炸弹 |
[1:32:19] | then the gas. | 然后是催泪瓦斯 |
[1:32:21] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一…… |
[1:32:53] | Hit it. Hit the napalm. | 引爆汽油弹! |
[1:33:49] | Swagger! | 斯瓦格! |
[1:33:58] | You got it. | 你一定行的! |
[1:34:10] | Swagger! | 斯瓦格! |
[1:34:14] | Swagger! | 斯瓦格! |
[1:34:16] | Swagger! | 斯瓦格! |
[1:34:24] | You got to bug out on my go behind that barn. | 听我的命令 离开这里 躲到后面的谷仓去 |
[1:34:26] | Okay. | 明白 |
[1:34:27] | – You ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了? – 是的 |
[1:34:28] | Go! | 行动! |
[1:34:33] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:35:02] | You got to gun it to that tree line. | 你加速跑到那边的林界线 |
[1:35:04] | What? | 什么? |
[1:35:05] | You got five shots left. Gotta draw that bird out. | 还剩5发子弹 得把那”鸟”引出来 |
[1:35:07] | Okay. Okay. | 明白 明白 |
[1:35:08] | – On my cover, all right? – Okay. | – 我来掩护 – 好 |
[1:35:12] | All right, go! | 行动! |
[1:35:26] | Pull up! Pull up! | 向上拉!向上拉! |
[1:35:44] | Time to go! | 是时候离开了! |
[1:36:03] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[1:36:04] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[1:36:06] | Morning, beautiful. | 早上好 美女 |
[1:36:07] | – See this weird shootout in Virginia? – Sir… | – 听说弗吉尼亚州那场匪夷所思的枪战了吗? – 先生…… |
[1:36:09] | Shells everywhere, helicopter remnants, | 遍地的弹壳 直升机的残骸 |
[1:36:12] | blood. No bodies, though, right? | 血迹 但是就是没有尸体 |
[1:36:14] | And they get fingerprints off the cartridge cases. | 他们从弹壳上提取的指纹显示…… |
[1:36:18] | First set positively IDed as Bob Lee Swagger. | 第一组可以肯定是鲍勃·李·斯瓦格的 |
[1:36:23] | Second set belongs to Special Agent Nick Memphis | 第二组是FBI特工 |
[1:36:26] | of the FBl. | 尼克·孟菲斯的 |
[1:36:28] | What? That’s gotta be wrong. | 什么?那肯定搞错了 |
[1:36:33] | Now, the only reasonable question to ask after that is, | 现在唯一一个合理的问题就是…… |
[1:36:39] | what the fuck is going on? | 这他妈到底是怎么回事? |
[1:36:46] | Great shot! | 射得漂亮! |
[1:36:51] | – All yours, Dan! – Good shooting! | – 看你的了 丹! – 好枪法! |
[1:36:54] | I’m beginning to think that you were the wrong man for the job. | 我开始想 在这项任务上是不是找错人了 |
[1:36:59] | Think what you want. | 随你怎么想 |
[1:37:03] | It appears we misjudged the gunnery sergeant. | 很显然 我们低估了那个射击中士 |
[1:37:08] | There’s always a confused soul | 这个世上总有一些糊涂的家伙 |
[1:37:10] | that thinks that one man can make a difference. | 认为一个人就能改变什么 |
[1:37:14] | And you have to kill him to convince him otherwise. | 你只有选择杀死他才能让他相信 自己是错的 |
[1:37:20] | That’s the hassle with democracy. | 这就是民主斗争 |
[1:37:22] | Pull! | 发射! |
[1:37:37] | …fire under their asses, you understand me? | ……已经火烧眉毛了 你懂我的意思吗? |
[1:37:40] | We need those results now. | 我们现在就要知道结果 |
[1:37:41] | Anna, you guys, you take the team… Anna! | 安娜 你们几个…… 安娜! |
[1:37:42] | … to the roadhouse. | 带一个小分队去那个路边酒馆…… |
[1:37:44] | Okay, I don’t care who it is right now. I don’t give… | 我不管现在是谁来的 我不会…… |
[1:37:46] | Guys! We got Memphis on the line. | 大家安静一下! 孟菲斯的电话! |
[1:37:50] | Start a trace. | 准备追踪 |
[1:37:52] | Got it. I’m on it. | 明白 准备好了 |
[1:37:53] | Nick. Hey, it’s Howard here. How are you? | 尼克 嘿 我是霍华德 你怎么样了? |
[1:37:56] | Things have gotten a little complicated. I got Bob Lee Swagger in custody. | 事情变得有些复杂 我拘留了鲍勃·李·斯瓦格 |
[1:38:00] | Yeah, turns out he’s not dead, Howard. | 他确实没死 霍华德 |
[1:38:02] | Yeah, I know. Word of that possibility had begun to reach us. | 是的 我知道 我们已经考虑过这种可能性了 |
[1:38:06] | Got him. | 查到他了 |
[1:38:07] | Were you in a gunfight in Virginia last night? | 昨晚你参与弗吉尼亚州的枪战没有? |
[1:38:09] | Like I said, things have gotten a little complicated. | 就像我说的 事情已经变得有些复杂了 |
[1:38:12] | Well, obviously the best thing for you would be to bring him in, right? | 显然 如果你能把他带回来就再好不过了 |
[1:38:16] | Oh, no. I can’t do that. | 不行 我不能那么做 |
[1:38:18] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:38:19] | It’s gotten too deep. It’s not clear who can be trusted. | 我不知道应该信任谁 |
[1:38:22] | – But we’re the FBl, son. – Yeah, I know. | – 但是我们可是FBI – 是的 我知道 |
[1:38:25] | Yeah, I’ll keep in touch. | 我会保持联系的 |
[1:38:26] | Oh, Nick, wait… | 呃 尼克 等一下…… |
[1:38:27] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[1:38:29] | – Did we get that? – Got him. | – 查到他了? – 是的 |
[1:38:31] | – Let’s move. – They’re on an interstate | – 我们行动 – 他们现在位于蒙大拿州 |
[1:38:32] | – outside Bozeman, Montana. – Let’s move! | – 波兹曼外的州际公路上 – 快行动! |
[1:38:40] | This is Swagger. | 我是斯瓦格 |
[1:38:41] | – Colonel Johnson here. – Figured you’d be listening. | – 我是约翰逊上校 – 我知道你在监听 |
[1:38:43] | – It appears you have nowhere to go. – Colonel? | – 看来你走投无路了 – 上校? |
[1:38:46] | If it is ‘Colonel’? | 如果真是上校的话…… |
[1:38:47] | It is. | 我是 |
[1:38:50] | – I have something you want. – Well, it seems so do I. | – 我这里有些你想要的东西 – 我也是 |
[1:38:56] | Over the Eritrean border, there is a mass grave with 400 bodies. | 在厄立特里亚边境 有个埋藏了400多具尸体的大坑 |
[1:39:01] | Men, women, children. | 男人 女人 小孩…… |
[1:39:04] | Tell you what, I’ll give it to you and we’ll call it even. | 我会把它给你的 平等交换 谁也不欠谁 |
[1:39:06] | I just want someone there I can trust. | 我只是需要一个能够信任的人 |
[1:39:08] | I’m amenable. Who do you have in mind? | 没有异议 你有没有合适的人选? |
[1:39:11] | How about that guy from U2 with the glasses? | 那个U2*组合里总戴副墨镜的家伙怎么样? |
[1:39:13] | Friend of Nelson Mandela and all. He seems trustworthy. | 他至少是纳尔逊·曼德拉的朋友 似乎值得信任 |
[1:39:15] | Bono? You want them to get Bono? | 博诺*?你想要他们把博诺找来? |
[1:39:17] | My colleague’s questioning my choice. Okay, | 我同伴认为这不太可能 好吧 |
[1:39:21] | I see how that could be a tough problem. You know, last minute and all. | 我知道这让你很为难 再给你个选择 |
[1:39:25] | How about six-term senator Charles Meachum | 那蒙大拿州连任六届的参议员 |
[1:39:27] | from Montana? | 查尔斯·米其姆怎么样? |
[1:39:29] | Seems like a pretty good second choice, don’t you think? | 他似乎是个很不错的第二人选 你不这么认为吗? |
[1:39:33] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:39:35] | I’m gonna provide you with two numbers, then we’ll talk. | 我给你提供两个数字 然后我们再谈 |
[1:39:38] | Point 732. Point 648. | 点732 点648 |
[1:39:41] | And what the hell is that? | 这代表什么意思? |
[1:39:42] | Those are the last three digits, down to a few meters of latitude and longitude, | 它们是厄立特里亚的某个油泵站 |
[1:39:45] | of an oil pipeline pumping station in Eritrea | 所在位置的纬度和经度的后三位数字 |
[1:39:47] | with 400 bodies underneath. | 当然它下面还埋着400具尸体 |
[1:39:50] | Where are we meeting? | 我们在哪见面? |
[1:39:52] | Somewhere I can see you, | 找个我能在他妈的足够远 |
[1:39:56] | coming from a goddamn long way off. | 就能看到你的地方 |
[1:41:07] | Where’s your boy? | 你男朋友在哪呢? |
[1:41:23] | Well, I’m here. | 我来了 |
[1:41:33] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[1:41:34] | Look, look, look. | 快看 快看 |
[1:41:36] | There’s your boy. There’s your boy, baby. | 那是你男朋友 那是你男朋友 宝贝 |
[1:41:47] | Come on, come on. Look, look. Look up. | 看啊 给我抬头看 |
[1:41:59] | Okay. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:42:44] | I think I broke a rib! | 我感觉我的肋骨断了! |
[1:42:47] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[1:42:49] | Is there anybody else? | 还有其他人吗? |
[1:42:51] | No. | 没有了 |
[1:43:19] | He head-shoots me, spasm kills her! | 如果他暴我的头 这个女人也别想活! |
[1:43:23] | You got no shot! | 不准开枪! |
[1:43:25] | No shot, Swagger! You hear that, Swagger? | 不准开枪 斯瓦格! 斯瓦格 你听到没有? |
[1:43:31] | You got no shot! | 不准开枪! |
[1:43:34] | What are you gonna do? Come on! | 你到底想怎么样? |
[1:43:45] | It’s over for you, buddy! | 伙计 你完蛋了! |
[1:43:52] | No shot! Okay, fuck him. | 不准开枪!干掉他 |
[1:44:09] | Not bad! | 不赖啊 |
[1:44:10] | Pretty good! He went for the shot. | 干得漂亮!他干的好事 |
[1:44:15] | Christ. | 我的天 |
[1:44:34] | How can we help you? | 我们能帮你什么忙吗? |
[1:44:35] | Guest at the motel last night gave me $100 | 昨晚汽车旅馆有位客人给我100美元 |
[1:44:37] | to bring this by here at 3:00 p. m. | 要我把这个在下午3点的时候送过来 |
[1:44:43] | Let’s move! | 开始行动! |
[1:45:13] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:45:15] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:45:26] | Search him. | 搜他 |
[1:45:27] | I don’t carry a weapon, | 我一般不带武器 |
[1:45:32] | ordinarily. | 今天例外 |
[1:45:34] | I’m licensed to carry that in this state. | 我有这个州的持枪许可证 |
[1:45:44] | Pull the pilot. | 叫飞行员下来 |
[1:45:47] | Put your weapon down! Put it down! | 放下武器!快放下! |
[1:45:49] | Put your gun down! | 把枪放下! |
[1:45:50] | Easy. Easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[1:46:02] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[1:46:04] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[1:46:06] | It’s okay. Give me the gun. | 没事了 把枪给我 |
[1:46:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:46:19] | Put them up. Keep them up. | 抬起双臂 保持这个姿势 |
[1:46:21] | Nice shooting, Gunnie. | 射得漂亮 枪手 |
[1:46:24] | Yeah, you got what you came for. | 你现在得到了你想要的 |
[1:46:27] | I think it’s time you owe us your side of the bargain. | 该把你欠我们的东西也拿出来了 |
[1:46:29] | You do, huh? | 你真这么想? |
[1:46:30] | Yes, I do, son. I certainly do. | 是的 我当然这么想 |
[1:46:34] | Why don’t we think about all this that has gone on | 为什么我们不能把所有这一切 |
[1:46:37] | just as a preamble? | 当作是一个开始? |
[1:46:39] | You got any plans after this? | 这件事搞定后 你有什么打算吗? |
[1:46:41] | You have a rather unique skill set. | 你很有自己的一套东西 |
[1:46:43] | I’d be interested in offering you a job. | 我非常乐意为你提供一份工作 |
[1:46:46] | Work? For you? | 工作?为你? |
[1:46:48] | It’s not really as bad as it seems. | 其实并没有你想象中的那么坏 |
[1:46:50] | It’s all gonna be done in any case. | 不管怎么样 一切都在按部就班地进行 |
[1:46:52] | You might as well be on the side that gets you well paid for your efforts. | 你可以选择站在有着非常可观报酬的一边 |
[1:46:56] | And what side are you on? | 那你是站在哪边? |
[1:46:58] | There are no sides. There’s no Sunnis and Shiites. | 无所谓派别之分 没有逊尼派 什叶派*之分 |
[1:47:01] | There’s no Democrats and Republicans. | 没有民主党 共和党之分 |
[1:47:02] | There’s only haves and have-nots. | 只有富人 穷人之分 |
[1:47:04] | What exactly does working for you entail, Senator? | 确切地说 我能为您做什么呢 参议员? |
[1:47:08] | Raping and murdering innocent women and children, you sick fuck? | 是强奸妇女 还是屠杀儿童? 你这个变态的混蛋! |
[1:47:11] | You sanctioned the mass murder of an entire village | 仅仅为了铺条输油管道 |
[1:47:13] | so a pipeline could go through. | 你竟然屠杀了全村的人 |
[1:47:14] | One village! | 牺牲的是一个村子! |
[1:47:16] | And it brought stability to the region. | 但却换来了整个地区局势的稳定 |
[1:47:18] | Which means that no one chops off their arms | 意味着以后不会再出现 |
[1:47:21] | because their grandmother’s grandfather | 由于祖籍属于不同的部落 |
[1:47:23] | belonged to a different tribe. | 而被砍下胳膊的惨剧 |
[1:47:26] | They like us down there, boy. | 他们喜欢我们这么做 年轻人 |
[1:47:34] | This is a country | 我们就是身处这样一个国家…… |
[1:47:37] | where the Secretary of Defense | 连国防部长…… |
[1:47:42] | can go on TV | 都能在电视上 |
[1:47:44] | and tell the American public, | 这样对公众说: |
[1:47:46] | oh, that ‘This is about freedom! It’s not about oil!’ | “我们是为了自由!不是为了石油!” |
[1:47:50] | And nobody questions him, | 并且没有人质问过他 |
[1:47:52] | because they don’t want to hear the answer | 因为他们不想听到回答 |
[1:47:54] | because it’s a lie! | 因为这本身就是一个谎言! |
[1:47:58] | There’s only so many places at the table, Gunnie. | 棋盘上只有有限的棋子 枪手 |
[1:48:02] | Now are you on the inside, | 你想成为其中之一? |
[1:48:04] | or are you on the out? | 还是继续留在外面? |
[1:48:13] | FBI! It’s the FBl! | |
[1:48:15] | It’s gonna be okay. Hold this. | 没事的 拿着这个 |
[1:48:19] | If one of them betrays the principles of the accrual… | “如果其中某人 背叛了大家的原则的话……” |
[1:48:23] | I don’t think so, Senator. | 我可不这么认为 参议员先生 |
[1:48:29] | – What are you doing? – Saving our lives. | – 你这是干什么? – 保咱们的命 |
[1:48:31] | – That proved you were innocent! – Nobody out here is innocent! | – 那是证明你无辜的证据! – 这里没有人是无辜的 |
[1:48:33] | This stuffs plutonium. Nobody can handle it without dying. | 这东西就跟钚一样 接触它的人都得死 |
[1:48:37] | You hand it over to the authorities, it’s just gonna disappear, along with us! | 如果你把它交给官方 我们只会跟它一起消失! |
[1:48:41] | Unless you want to get buried in the hills outside Terlingua. | 除非你想被埋在得林瓜郊外的小山下 |
[1:48:44] | I’m out, old man! | 我不玩了 老头子! |
[1:48:45] | I’m just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns. | 我仅仅是个手头有几把破枪 住在山上的乡巴佬而已 |
[1:48:48] | You happy? | 这下你满意了吧? |
[1:48:54] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你认为你能去哪里? |
[1:48:56] | Washington! | 回华盛顿! |
[1:48:57] | You going to shoot a sitting U.S. senator in the back? | 你想从背后射击一位在任的美国参议员? |
[1:49:02] | Lord knows I want to. | 上帝知道我有多么渴望 |
[1:49:04] | I didn’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:49:07] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[1:49:09] | They’ve got your rifle. | 他们已经拿到了你的枪 |
[1:49:12] | From the beginning, they’ve always had your rifle. | 从一开始 你的枪就在他们手里了 |
[1:49:15] | Recovered at the site. | 在犯罪现场发现的 |
[1:49:24] | You can talk as much as you want, but in the end, | 不管你怎么辩解 |
[1:49:27] | you’re going to die by lethal injection, | 最终还是会叛被注射死刑 |
[1:49:30] | and I’m going to go back to what I was doing. | 而我则继续干老本行 |
[1:49:37] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[1:49:40] | You lost. | 你输了 |
[1:49:42] | Get used to the idea, son. | 要学会用脑子办事 孩子 |
[1:49:44] | I’m not your son. | 我不是你的孩子 |
[1:50:01] | – Drop your weapons! Put it down now! – Don’t move! | – 放下武器!快放下! – 别动 |
[1:50:03] | Special Agent Nick Memphis, FBl! Don’t shoot! | 我是FBI特工尼克·孟菲斯! 别开枪! |
[1:50:07] | – Down, now! – On the ground! | – 趴下! – 趴地上! |
[1:50:09] | I said get down! | 我叫你趴下! |
[1:50:30] | – Could I free my hands, please? – It’s okay. | – 能把我的手铐解开吗? – 可以 |
[1:50:32] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[1:50:36] | Thanks for bringing her. | 谢谢你把她带来 |
[1:50:43] | Hey. I’m sorry about everything. | 嘿 我对这一切只能说抱歉 |
[1:50:45] | It’s not your fault. It is what it is. | 不是你的错 事情就是这样 |
[1:50:52] | This is Attorney General Russert. | 这是首席检察官卢赛特 |
[1:50:55] | – Director Brandt. – Sir. | – FBI主管布兰德 – 长官 |
[1:50:58] | Senator Meachum couldn’t be with us today. | 米其姆议员今天不能出席 |
[1:51:00] | I’m sure we can manage without him. | 我肯定即使没有他 我们一样能处理此事 |
[1:51:03] | Sergeant Swagger, you asked for this meeting. | 斯瓦格军士 是你要求的这个会议 |
[1:51:06] | Against my better judgment, I’ve agreed to it as a favor to the FBl. | 尽管这有碍我的判罚 我还是同意帮FBI这个忙 |
[1:51:09] | What the hell am I doing here? | 那把我叫来干吗? |
[1:51:11] | You’ve got nothing on me. I’m covered. | 你们不可能从我这里获得任何信息 我是被保护的 |
[1:51:13] | Call the Joint Chief. | 你可以去问参谋长联席会议 |
[1:51:17] | That won’t be necessary, Colonel, | 没有那个必要 上校 |
[1:51:18] | as I have already received no less than a dozen calls | 在这之前我已经接了不下十几个 |
[1:51:20] | from highly-ranked and powerfully-placed individuals | 位高权重的高官打来的电话 |
[1:51:23] | telling me to let you go. | 他们私下都让我放你一马 |
[1:51:25] | But the joy of checks and balances in our government is that I can, | 但是欣喜的是 我们宪法制定的权力制衡体制 |
[1:51:29] | and am, indeed, required by law, | 使我在法律的名义下能够也必须 |
[1:51:30] | to tell them to fuck off. | 让他们滚蛋 |
[1:51:33] | This is about evidence and finding out the truth, | 我们到这里来就是 为了收集证据 揭露真相 |
[1:51:34] | so you sit there and be quiet. | 所以你给我安安静静地坐在那里 |
[1:51:40] | Sergeant, you’ve got five minutes. | 军士 你有5分钟陈述的时间 |
[1:51:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:51:45] | This is my weapon. | 这是我的枪 |
[1:51:47] | No question about it, don’t deny it. | 毫无疑问 我不否认 |
[1:51:50] | You recovered it at the scene moments after the assassination. | 刺杀不久后 你们就在现场找到了它 |
[1:51:52] | We agree? | 没有异议吧? |
[1:51:54] | It’s been in the FBl’s possession ever since, | 从那之后 它一直被FBI保管 |
[1:51:55] | hasn’t been tampered with in any way? | 从来没有人动过? |
[1:51:57] | No. Absolutely not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[1:51:59] | – You fire the weapon? – There was no point. | – 你用它射击过吗? – 没有理由这么做 |
[1:52:01] | The slug was mangled beyond recognition. | 射出的子弹被损坏得无法辨认 |
[1:52:03] | It was, however, an exact metallurgical match. | 但是金属成分检验完全匹配 |
[1:52:06] | Right. Definitely my bullets. | 没错 子弹肯定是我的 |
[1:52:10] | Definitely my gun. | 枪也肯定是我的 |
[1:52:11] | Special Agent Memphis, you believe I shot that Archbishop? | 孟菲斯特工 你相信大主教是我杀的? |
[1:52:14] | Nope. No, I don’t. | 不 我不相信 |
[1:52:15] | – Have any proof of this fact? – No. | – 有没有什么证据? – 没有 |
[1:52:18] | – Trust me? – Yep. | – 信任我? – 是的 |
[1:52:20] | Really trust me? | 真的信任我? |
[1:52:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:52:23] | With your life? | 用性命担保? |
[1:52:25] | – Yep. – Good. | – 是的 – 好 |
[1:52:28] | – What the hell are you doing? – Put that weapon down now! | – 你想干什么? – 立刻把武器放下! |
[1:52:30] | If you’re zeroed for 600, you ought to aim a little lower. | 如果你设定距离是600码的话 你的枪口应该再低点 |
[1:52:33] | Ain’t gonna make a difference this close. | 这么近 没有区别 |
[1:52:35] | Only thing that’s gonna make a difference | 只有一件事有区别 |
[1:52:36] | is whether I’m crazy or not. | 就是我到底是疯了 还是没有 |
[1:52:44] | I could keep doing this all day, | 我可以一个人在家里 |
[1:52:47] | with every weapon in my house. | 从早到晚摆弄这些武器 |
[1:52:49] | I swapped all the firing pins before I left the house. I always do. | 在我出门的时候 我总是把所有的撞针都换掉 |
[1:52:52] | Looks right, need a micrometer to tell. | 它们外表看起来一样 需要用千分尺来辨别 |
[1:52:54] | But the gun don’t shoot. | 被换过的枪是不可能用来射击的 |
[1:52:56] | That bullet you got out of that bishop was fired from my weapon, | 从大主教身上取出的子弹 确实是用我的枪发射出去的 |
[1:52:58] | but a week before, at a can of stew. | 但那是一个星期前打罐头用的 |
[1:53:00] | I did take an oath to defend this country | 我发过誓要捍卫这个国家的尊严 |
[1:53:02] | from all enemies, foreign and domestic. | 抵抗外敌入侵 平息国内斗争 |
[1:53:04] | I just didn’t figure | 但万万没有想到 |
[1:53:04] | I’d end up quite this involved. | 我会以被人陷害的方式结束自己的使命 |
[1:53:06] | But at the end of the day, when all the dust settles, | 当尘埃落定 水落石出的时候 |
[1:53:08] | you can’t hide from the truth, you son of a bitch. | 你是掩盖不了真相的 你这个混蛋 |
[1:53:12] | Whatever. | 随便你说 |
[1:53:14] | Who gives a shit? | 鬼才会相信 |
[1:53:16] | Nice presentation. | 精彩的解说 |
[1:53:18] | But none of it sticks to me. | 但跟我一点关系都没有 |
[1:53:21] | Gentlemen, this meeting is over. | 先生们 会议到此结束 |
[1:53:24] | Done. | 结束了 |
[1:53:26] | I’ll be seeing you. | 咱们后会有期 |
[1:53:27] | He’s right. There’s nothing to prove he did anything. | 他说得没错 没有证据显示他犯了罪 |
[1:53:30] | Yeah, in this country. | 在这个国家是没有 |
[1:53:32] | Sir, you should take a look at these. | 先生 您应该看看这些 |
[1:53:40] | These images are from a classified file showing | 这些图片是从一份机密文件中提取的 |
[1:53:43] | a village of people in Africa | 显示的是上校和他的合伙人 |
[1:53:45] | that were exterminated by the colonel and his associates. | 在非洲屠杀一个村子的人的事实 |
[1:53:48] | My God. | 上帝啊! |
[1:53:49] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[1:53:51] | This isn’t the Horn of Africa. | 这里可不是非洲之角 |
[1:53:53] | That’s all hearsay. | 全是道听途说 |
[1:53:55] | This is the land of the free and the home of the brave. | 这里是自由的国度 勇敢者的家园 |
[1:53:58] | And I’m free to go. | 我有离开的自由 |
[1:54:00] | Colonel, your moral compass is so fucked up, | 上校 你的道德观已经畸形了 |
[1:54:02] | I’ll be shocked if you manage to find your way back to the parking lot. | 如果你还能面不改色地走到停车场 我会非常震惊的 |
[1:54:06] | Regardless of how I feel about this, | 不管我对这些有什么感受 |
[1:54:09] | these events occurred in another country, | 这都是发生在另一个国家的事 |
[1:54:10] | outside of our laws. | 不在我们的法律范畴内 |
[1:54:12] | So that’s it? That’s the best you can do? | 就这么完了?没有别的办法了? |
[1:54:14] | This isn’t the World Court, Sergeant. | 军士 这里不是国际法庭 |
[1:54:17] | And I don’t have the jurisdiction to detain the colonel | 我对上校是否在另一个国家犯罪 |
[1:54:20] | for crimes he may or may not have committed on another continent. | 没有审判权 |
[1:54:23] | – Sir, I urge you to reconsider… | 先生 我强烈要求您重新考虑…… |
[1:54:25] | – There’s nothing to reconsider, son. | 没什么可重新考虑的 |
[1:54:30] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[1:54:31] | You lose. | 你又一次 |
[1:54:33] | Again. | 输了 |
[1:54:37] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[1:55:00] | For the record, I don’t like the way this turned out any more than you do. | 我不会比你更喜欢这个结局 |
[1:55:05] | But this is the world we live in. | 但这就是我们生活的世界 |
[1:55:07] | And justice does not always prevail. | 正义不是每次都能得到伸张 |
[1:55:10] | It’s not the Wild West, | 这里不是早期的西部 |
[1:55:11] | where you can clean up the streets with a gun. | 你用一支枪就能解决问题 |
[1:55:14] | Even though sometimes that’s exactly what’s needed. | 虽然有时候这是必须的 |
[1:55:22] | Bob Lee Swagger, you’re free to go. | 鲍勃·李·斯瓦格 你自由了 |
[1:55:29] | Unshackle the sergeant. | 为他解锁 |
[1:55:34] | I’d say that’s quite a shot, Senator. | 那真是漂亮的一击 参议员 |
[1:55:36] | In the face. | 正中面部 |
[1:55:39] | You heard that expression, | 你听过这句话没有 |
[1:55:41] | ‘You didn’t know whether to shit or go blind’? | “你不知道应该选择是上刀山呢 还是选择下火海呢?” |
[1:55:47] | You should’ve seen the look on the Attorney General’s face. | 你真该看看当时检察官脸上的表情 |
[1:55:52] | Did he give his checks-and-balances speech? | 他是不是又发表 那番”权力制衡”的演讲了? |
[1:55:56] | ‘This is about evidence and the truth!’ | “我们到这里来就是 为了收集证据 揭露真相!” |
[1:56:00] | And then you just said to him, | 然后你应该马上回应他 |
[1:56:02] | ‘Fuck you!’ | “去你妈的” |
[1:56:05] | ‘Hold my cigar, Mr. A.G.’ | “来 吸口雪茄 检察官先生” |
[1:56:09] | ‘Fuck you! | “去他妈的” |
[1:56:12] | ‘The truth is what I say it is!’ | “我说的话就是事实” |
[1:56:22] | You know, you got to be out of the country in the morning. | 你明早就动身离开这里 |
[1:56:24] | You’re going to Ecuador. | 去厄瓜多尔 |
[1:56:30] | Well, we’re having some problems with the locals. | 是这样的 我们和当地人之间有些问题需要解决 |
[1:56:33] | We have our personnel on the ground ready to neutralize the problem, but… | 虽然我们准备派人去缓和一下局面 但是…… |
[1:56:37] | Well, they’ve requested you. | 他们强烈要求你去 |
[1:56:41] | It’s solvable. | 小事一桩 |
[1:56:45] | They requested you… | 他们想让你…… |
[1:56:48] | Swagger. | 斯瓦格 |
[1:56:54] | Turn off the lights! | 把灯关掉! |
[1:57:03] | Get my car. | 去开车 |
[1:57:04] | Get my car. | 去开车 |
[1:57:25] | Do something. | 快想办法 |
[1:57:27] | Do something! | 快想办法啊! |
[1:57:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[1:57:50] | He’s under the floor! | 他在下面! |
[1:58:22] | You don’t need to kill me. | 你没必要杀我 |
[1:58:25] | You don’t need to kill me. It was them. | 你没必要杀我 全是他们干的 |
[1:58:27] | It was them. | 全是他们干的 |
[1:58:31] | God damn it! Just wait a minute! | 见鬼!请等一下! |
[1:58:36] | Hold it just a minute. Hold it. | 等我一下 等等 |
[1:58:40] | Are you out of your mind? Are you out of your damn mind? | 你疯了吗? 你他妈疯了? |
[1:58:44] | I am a United States senator! | 我可是美国参议员! |
[1:58:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |