时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Mayor Wasicsko Facing facts for our future | 沃西斯科市长 直面我们的真实未来 |
[01:05] | 换个新 市长 | |
[01:11] | SPALLONE For Mayor | 斯帕隆 竞选市长 |
[01:20] | That’s my cousin’s house. | 那是我表亲的房子 |
[01:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:30] | Well… | 好吧 |
[01:32] | whoever it is, I’m guessing | 管他是谁呢 我想 |
[01:33] | they don’t get invited to the block party. | 他们不会被邀请参加街区聚会的 |
[01:36] | We’re on the East Side, Nick. | 我们可是在东区呢 尼克 |
[01:38] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[02:00] | Best thing is he has to rely on the districts that never vote. | 他得依靠那些从未参加过票选的街区 这对我们来说太好了 |
[02:03] | You got everything to the | 你坐拥东区 |
[02:04] | east where no one ever misses an election there. | 这儿的人可从来不会错过选举 |
[02:06] | – ‘Cause they give a shit, right? – This year, they do for sure. | -因为他们会在意 不是吗 -今年可在意得很 |
[02:08] | You’re not an easy man to catch up with, Councilman. | 议员先生 想约您可真不容易啊 |
[02:10] | I’ve been calling to talk with you for a few days. | 我给您打了足足几天的电话 |
[02:11] | Yeah, well, you know how these campaigns go. | 是啊 你知道选举有多忙 |
[02:13] | We’re always running somewhere. | 我们总在外面跑 |
[02:15] | Speaking of which, we’re late for some radio we have to do. | 这不 这会儿还有个广播节目得赶去录 |
[02:16] | Oh, come on, Councilman. | 哦 别这样 议员先生 |
[02:18] | Couple questions and I’m out of your hair. | 就几个问题 我就不来烦您了 |
[02:19] | Yeah? What would be the point? | 是吗 有什么意义呢 |
[02:21] | The point? It’s an election, you’re running. | 意义 这可是场选举 您参选 |
[02:23] | – I’m covering it. – Yeah, for “The New York Times.” | -我报道 -对哦 为《纽约时报》报道 |
[02:26] | See, if you were one of the Yonkers guys, I’d talk to you. | 如果你是扬克斯的记者 我就跟你谈 |
[02:29] | – You know why? – No, why? | -你知道为什么吗 -不 为什么 |
[02:30] | Because that would mean that you lived in Yonkers, | 因为那意味着你住在扬克斯 |
[02:32] | that you worked in Yonkers like me, like they do. | 在扬克斯工作 像我一样 像他们一样 |
[02:35] | All you guys telling us what you think we should do, | 你们这些纽约佬就只会对我们指手画脚 |
[02:38] | you’re all actually from someplace else. | 你们其实只是外人 |
[02:39] | You know that judge, he lives in Westchester. | 你知道那个住在韦斯切斯特的法官么 |
[02:42] | And Sussman and them lawyers, they live where they do. | 还有萨斯曼和那帮律师 他们就不管闲事 |
[02:46] | You know, I’m guessing you got | 你在曼哈顿或是公园坡那里 |
[02:47] | yourself a nice little place in Manhattan somewhere | 有个舒舒服服的小窝 |
[02:49] | or Park Slope, huh? Am I right? | 我猜得对吗 |
[02:51] | But you see, we live here. | 但你看 我们住在这里 |
[02:56] | And when I pick up a copy of “The New York Times” | 当我拿起一份《纽约时报》 |
[02:58] | and I read what you are writing about me | 看你写的关于我的文章 |
[03:00] | and about this kid mayor who’s gone all wet | 还有那个毛头小市长因住房计划 |
[03:02] | and about the housing thing, | 买醉的文章 |
[03:04] | I know that it’s got nothing to do with what’s going on here. | 我就知道这跟眼下发生的事根本没有关系 |
[03:08] | And what’s going on? | 眼下发生了什么事 |
[03:09] | People working for their homes, their neighborhoods. | 人们为他们的家庭和街区奋斗 |
[03:13] | They want to keep what they have. | 他们不想失去家园 |
[03:14] | And you really think that building a couple hundred units | 你真的认为公共住房政策要建的住宅区 |
[03:16] | of public housing is gonna wreck those neighborhoods? | 会破坏现在的街区环境吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah, I do. And the voters do, too. | 是的 我这么觉得 选民们也这么觉得 |
[03:20] | Go get ’em, Hank. | 拿下他们 汉克 |
[03:31] | All right, guys. All right. | 好了 各位 好了 |
[03:33] | – Make a way. Make way. – Wasicsko, you ain’t shit. | -请让让 让让 -沃西斯科 你可真逊 |
[03:35] | – Come on. – Fuckin’ drunk. Get the fuck out. | -拜托 -醉鬼 快滚吧 |
[03:37] | You’re history, Wasicsko. | 你真是史无前例啊 沃西斯科 |
[03:39] | Wasicsko, why don’t you go fuck your mother? | 沃西斯科 你怎么不回家操你老母 |
[03:40] | – Go on. – Why do you even have to talk like that, huh? | -继续 -你为什么要这样口出不逊 |
[03:42] | Oh! | 噢 |
[03:44] | – Come on, man, you can’t do that. – You son of a bitch. | -伙计 你不能这么做 -你这狗娘养的 |
[03:47] | Come on, you don’t spit on a man. | 不管怎样都不能对人吐口水 |
[03:49] | – He spit in his face. – Yeah, go on. | -他吐在人家脸上 -赶紧走吧 |
[03:51] | Stay out, you bum. We’ve had enough of you. | 滚吧 你这废物 我们受够你了 |
[03:53] | Fuck, that nigga buggin’ out… | 操 那黑鬼跑了 |
[03:55] | – Hey, Ma. – Dwayne. | -嘿 妈 -德韦恩 |
[03:58] | Miss Ramirez is ready to leave. | 拉米雷兹小姐准备走了 |
[04:00] | She was waiting in the hopes you’d walk her to her car. | 她希望你能送她到车边 |
[04:03] | Of course. Sorry I’m late. | 当然 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[04:05] | Thank you, Mrs. O’Neal. If it didn’t get so dark so early… | 谢谢 奥尼尔夫人 如果不是天黑得这么早 |
[04:08] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[04:12] | I’ll be back, Ma. | 我马上就回来 妈 |
[04:31] | # so I decided to kick it, yo # | #所以我决定说出来# |
[04:32] | # and, yes, it weighs a ton # | #是的这分量很重# |
[04:34] | # I say it once again, I’m called the enemy # | #我再说一遍 我被称为敌人# |
[04:36] | # I’ll never be a friend of those with closed minds # | #我就不可能和那些思想闭塞的人做朋友# |
[04:38] | # they know that I’m rapid # | #他们知道我有多么迅猛# |
[04:40] | # the way that I rap it is makin’ them tap it, yeah # | #我说唱的方式就是要让他们听到 哈哈# |
[04:42] | # never servin’ ’em well ’cause I’m an un-Tom # | #我不会让他们好过 因为我不是软弱的小猫# |
[04:45] | # it’s no secret at all ’cause I’m louder than a bomb # | #这根本不是秘密 因为我比爆炸的声响更大# |
[04:47] | # come on, come on, oh # | #来吧 来吧# |
[04:50] | # come on, come on, oh # | #来吧 来吧# |
[04:52] | # come on, come on, oh # | #来吧 来吧# |
[04:54] | # come on, come on, oh # | #来吧 来吧# |
[04:57] | # come on, come on, oh # | #来吧 来吧# |
[04:59] | # come on, come on, oh # | #来吧 来吧# |
[05:02] | # come on, come on, oh # | #来吧 来吧# |
[05:04] | # come on, come on # | #来吧 来吧# |
[05:06] | # cold holdin’ the load, the burden breaking the mold # | #我冷静地肩负起重任 这重量让我性格扭曲# |
[05:08] | # I ain’t lying, denying, because they’re checking my code # | #我没有说谎 我没有否认 因为他们在检查我# |
[05:11] | # am I bugging ’cause they’re bugging my phone for information# # | #难道我发现他们在窃听我的电话就会目瞪口呆吗# |
[05:13] | # no telling who’s selling out, | #不知道谁是叛徒# |
[05:14] | power building the nation, so… # | #力量建立了这个国家 所以# |
[05:16] | # joining the set, the point-blank target # | #加入我们 我们就是直截了当的靶子# |
[05:18] | # every brother’s inside, so least not you forget, no # | #里面的兄弟 都一样所以至少不要忘了这一点# |
[05:21] | # taking the blame is not a waste, here, taste # | #遭受指责不是坏事 良药苦口# |
[05:23] | # a bit of our song so you can never be wrong # | #听一听这首歌就能让你不会再做错# |
[05:25] | # just a bit of advice, ’cause we be paying the price… # | #只是一点建议 因为我们要付出代价# |
[05:28] | So we’ll see you again Thursday? | 那我们周四再见了 |
[05:31] | I know she wanted to do the shopping before the weekend. | 我知道她想在周末前去购物 |
[05:36] | Yo, you guys crazy, man. | 你们可真疯 |
[05:44] | Yeah, come in. | 嗯 请进 |
[05:46] | – Hey. – Hey, what’s up, guys? | -嗨 -嘿 你们好 |
[05:48] | – Jesus. – Yeah, I shoot the messenger. | -上帝啊 -嗯 我刚杀了信差 |
[05:50] | – Who are you? – This is Jeffrey Conlon, our best poll man. | -这位是 -这是杰弗瑞·康龙 我们最好的民意调查员 |
[05:52] | Right, right, right. Nick Wasicsko. | 对 对 我是尼克·沃西斯科 |
[05:54] | How’s it going? Have a seat. | 怎么样了 坐下吧 |
[05:55] | That’s right, you were a cop. | 我想起来了 你以前是警察 |
[05:57] | Yeah, Westchester County | 是的 隶属韦斯切斯特郡 |
[05:58] | until I decided I needed a bigger gun and I went to law school. | 直到我意识到 法律才是更有力的武器 我就去念了法学院 |
[06:01] | You see how that turned out. | 结果怎样大家有目共睹 |
[06:02] | All right, what’s the bad news? | 好了 坏消息是什么 |
[06:07] | Wait a second. When is this sample from? | 等等 这份调查是什么时候的 |
[06:09] | This week through Tuesday. | 截止到本周二 |
[06:11] | Holy Jesus. Really? | 老天 真的 |
[06:14] | I’m sorry, I’ve just been | 抱歉 我刚开车 |
[06:15] | riding around in forests of Spallone signs. | 从无数的斯帕隆宣传牌前路过 |
[06:16] | I’m finding it hard to believe. | 这真的太难以置信了 |
[06:18] | Citywide, we’ve got 48% who | 全市范围内 百分之四十八的人 |
[06:20] | support accepting Judge Sands’ housing order. | 支持接受桑德法官的住房令 |
[06:21] | Only 39% want the city to still keep fighting it. | 只有百分之三十九的人反对 |
[06:24] | Yeah, and 12% with no opinion. | 还有百分之十二的人没有意见 |
[06:25] | How the fuck does 12% of | 扬克斯怎么会有百分之十二的人 |
[06:26] | Yonkers not have an opinion on the housing? | 对住房令没意见 |
[06:28] | I mean, where do they find these people? Under fucking rocks? | 我的意思是 他们从哪找的这些人 石头里蹦出来的吗 |
[06:30] | On the issue, you’ve won. Spallone’s flogging a dead horse here. | 这一期是你赢了 斯帕隆是死马当活马医呢 |
[06:35] | You know something? I ride around this city, | 你知道么 我开车在市里转了一圈 |
[06:38] | I look at all the signs, I hear these people yelling, | 看了每一块宣传牌 我听到人们在喊 |
[06:40] | but you forget | 但你忘了 |
[06:42] | that there’s like this whole silent majority out there. | 还有所谓的沉默的大多数呢 |
[06:47] | Especially when you got | 尤其是还有一群混蛋 |
[06:47] | these other bastards shitting on you every day. | 每天都骑在你头上作威作福 |
[06:51] | Spallone’s got to know about these numbers, right? | 斯帕隆应该也看到这些数据了 对吗 |
[06:53] | I mean, this has got to take the wind right out of his sails. | 我的意思是 这一定是他始料不及的 |
[06:55] | He and his people probably | 他和他的人 |
[06:56] | have some idea how far he’s trailing, yeah. | 可能知道他们落后了多少 |
[06:58] | But I bet the money people don’t. | 但我猜金主们可不知道 |
[07:00] | Of course, we could enlighten them. | 当然了 我们可以适当启发他们一下 |
[07:03] | Like leak the poll? | 就像泄露民意调查结果 |
[07:07] | “Herald Statesman”? | 《先驱政治家》 |
[07:14] | You know, I mean, I’m nothing but a bum. | 你知道 我是说 我不过就是个废物 |
[07:17] | But I love you. And you told me– | 但我爱你 你跟我说过 |
[07:20] | Yo, I’m telling you I ain’t good enough for you. | 我告诉你 我配不上你 |
[07:22] | You need to forget about me. | 你得忘了我 |
[07:27] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[07:33] | I wasn’t gonna tell you. | 我本不打算告诉你的 |
[07:44] | But you don’t have to worry. | 但你不用担心 |
[07:46] | I’m gonna get rid of it. | 我不打算要 |
[07:56] | # jump, jump, jump, jump # | #跳 跳 跳# |
[07:58] | # jump, jump, jump, jump # | #跳 跳 跳# |
[08:00] | # jump, jump, jump, jump # | #跳 跳 跳# |
[08:03] | # jump back # | #跳回来# |
[08:04] | # love is a two-way street # | #爱是一条双向道# |
[08:08] | # a place where we never meet # | #我们未曾相遇的地方# |
[08:12] | # there’s a space in the bed # | #床上多了一半空位# |
[08:14] | # memories in my head # | #我的脑海里都是回忆# |
[08:16] | # uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh-huh # | #额哈 额哈 额哈# |
[08:19] | # uh-huh-huh # | #额哈哈# |
[08:23] | # Out of my life Out of my life # | #离开我的生活 离开我的生活# |
[08:26] | # baby, I can’t take another night # | #宝贝我无法忍受再一个夜晚# |
[08:28] | # I can’t take another night with you # | #宝贝我无法忍受有你的再一个夜晚# |
[08:31] | # ooh-ooh # | #哦呼# |
[08:33] | # ooh-ooh # | #哦呼# |
[08:35] | # whoo-ooh # | #呜呼# |
[08:37] | # with you # | #有你# |
[08:41] | # ’cause there’s a space in my bed # | #因为我的床上有一半空位# |
[08:44] | # memories in my head # | #我的脑海里都是回忆# |
[08:45] | # uh-huh, uh-huh Jump back… # | #额哈 额哈 跳回来# |
[09:06] | Why you ain’t tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[09:07] | Does it matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[09:11] | Look… | 听着 |
[09:12] | I know it’s your decision and shit, | 我知道这是你的决定 |
[09:15] | but if you want to have it, I’ll stick by it. | 但如果你想留下孩子 我会负责的 |
[09:17] | Look, I mean that. | 我是认真的 |
[09:19] | You gonna stick by it? | 你会负责 |
[09:21] | Do you even know what the fuck that means? | 你知道负责两个字怎么写吗 |
[09:23] | Hmm, you want a kid? | 你想要孩子 |
[09:26] | You’re gonna have to step the fuck up and be a father. | 你得打起精神 成为一个父亲 |
[09:29] | Stop all your bullshit and be a fucking man for me. | 从你那些烂事里抽身 成为我能依靠的男人 |
[09:31] | I’m not doing this on my own. | 我是不会一个人养孩子的 |
[09:33] | Damn, girl. | 我知道 |
[09:38] | Okay. I hear you. | 好吧 我听进去了 |
[09:40] | Yeah, you damn well better. | 是啊 最好如此 |
[09:48] | You’ve never come up here before. | 你以前从来没来过这里 |
[09:51] | To my mother’s apartment. | 我妈的公寓 |
[09:53] | What you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:54] | You ain’t never come up here for me. | 你从没来我家找过我 |
[10:02] | Your mom’s home? | 你妈在家吗 |
[10:06] | Why don’t you come find out? | 你为什么不自己来看看呢 |
[10:19] | Republican? | 共和党 |
[10:20] | Wait, what the hell are you talking about? | 等下 你在说什么鬼 |
[10:24] | Oh, that son of a bitch. | 噢 那个狗娘养的 |
[10:27] | All right, let me call you back. | 好了 我待会儿再打给你 |
[10:29] | – Shit! – Oh, you heard. | -靠 -噢 你听说了 |
[10:30] | Fucking Spallone. | 去他的斯帕隆 |
[10:32] | I’m all set to wipe the floor with that asshole in the primary | 我都已经准备在初选时把他败得落花流水了 |
[10:34] | and now he switches parties? | 但他现在却给我临时换了党派 |
[10:35] | – Are you fucking serious? – I didn’t see this one coming. | -你不是说笑吧 -我可没想到会发生这样的事 |
[10:37] | – When’s he gonna announce? – Later today. | -他打算什么时候发表声明 -今天迟点的时候 |
[10:39] | Listen, local GOP didn’t see it coming either. | 听着 当地的共和党也没料到会发生这事 |
[10:41] | They’re ripshit over it. They don’t want him. | 他们是不会接受这种事的 他们不会要他的 |
[10:43] | They already got Longo, Chema, Fagan. | 他们已经有隆戈 切马和费根了 |
[10:45] | Now with Spallone switching to Republican, | 而现在斯帕隆又转到共和党去了 |
[10:47] | they’re afraid they’re gonna be known as the party of defiance. | 他们怕别人会以为他们是蔑视一切的党派 |
[10:49] | Jim, we should have never leaked those poll numbers. | 吉姆 我们就不该泄露民意调查结果 |
[10:51] | – That’s what did this. – Well, think of it this way. | -结果现在成这样了 -要这么想 |
[10:53] | You just saved yourself $75,000 in the primary. | 你刚为你自己在初选中省了七万五千美元 |
[10:56] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么啊 |
[10:57] | I’m gonna need twice that and then some come November | 现在我需要加倍的资金熬到十一月份 |
[11:00] | when all the Neanderthals crawl out of the woodwork for Spallone. | 而那个时候所有的穴居人都要出来露面为斯帕隆投票了 |
[11:04] | Plus who knows how much of a | 再说了 天知道现在扬纳科内 |
[11:05] | fight Iannacone’s gonna put in the primary now | 要为初选投入多少 |
[11:08] | or how much money Ralph | 天知道拉尔夫·阿瑞德 |
[11:09] | Arred’s gonna put behind him just to derail me. | 为了干掉我会准备多少资金 |
[11:12] | Well, if politics were easy, | 好吧 如果政治有那么简单 |
[11:15] | everyone would be in politics. | 那每个人都去从政了 |
[11:17] | Bullshit. Nobody sensible would ever put themselves through this. | 胡说八道 任何有点脑子的人都不会搅和这事的 |
[11:26] | Oh, God. | 噢 我的天 |
[11:28] | This question of individual right | 个人权利的问题正在 |
[11:30] | is being trampled on by an unfair judge. | 经受一名不公正的法官的蔑视 |
[11:34] | Judge Sands, this– | 桑德法官 |
[11:36] | this philosopher king. | 这个卖弄大道理的国王 |
[11:38] | Now it’s time we restored the people’s government to Yonkers. | 现在是时候让我们把人民政府交还给扬克斯市了 |
[11:42] | And I promise you, | 而我向你们保证 |
[11:44] | I will continue to appeal | 我会继续向最高法院 |
[11:47] | against this off-the-wall judge’s decision | 提出上诉 反对这个法官的 |
[11:49] | to the Supreme Court | 离谱的决定 |
[11:51] | and I will unconditionally oppose | 我还会继续无条件地反对 |
[11:53] | construction of public housing. | 公共住房的建设 |
[11:55] | We’ve all seen what this mayor has done. | 我们都知道这个市长做了什么 |
[11:58] | It’s time you recognized your failure as a leader. | 你是时候该认识到自己作为领导者的失败了 |
[12:02] | – And if the good people of Yonkers vote for you again… – Time. | -如果善良的扬克斯人民继续选择了你 -注意时间 |
[12:04] | – …you will be a disaster upon this city. – Time, Mr. Spallone. | -你将会给这个城市带来大灾难 -时间到了 斯帕隆先生 |
[12:07] | Mr. Wasicsko. | 到你了 沃西斯科先生 |
[12:09] | Ahem. Uh, certainly. | 啊咳 呃 确实 |
[12:12] | My opponent is a one-dimensional candidate. | 我的对手是个没有深度的候选人 |
[12:15] | He can only talk about one issue, housing, | 他只会谈论一个方面的事情 也就是住房计划 |
[12:18] | and he doesn’t even get that right most of the time. | 而且大多数时候他自己甚至都说不明白 |
[12:21] | He keeps trying to dupe the people of Yonkers | 他只会一直欺骗扬克斯的人民 |
[12:23] | by telling them that the Supreme Court can change the situation, | 告诉他们最高法院可以改变现状 |
[12:26] | but the Supreme Court has already ruled | 然而实际上 最高法院早已 |
[12:29] | on all issues of liability and remedy in this case. | 对该案的责任和救助方法做出了决定 |
[12:33] | That is forever closed. Yet Mr. Spallone, | 一切都已成定局 但斯帕隆先生 |
[12:35] | in order to advance his own personal political career, | 为了个人政治地位的晋升 |
[12:38] | is willing to bankrupt the entire city in the process. | 甚至不惜牺牲整个城市的经济命脉 |
[12:41] | There is a silent majority out there | 事实上 有这样一群沉默的大多数 |
[12:45] | that’s ready to put this issue behind them | 已准备放下这个事情 |
[12:47] | because they know that | 因为他们知道 |
[12:48] | there’s more important issues in this election. | 此次选举还有其他更重要的事 |
[12:50] | But they are being intimidated by the mob | 但是他们受到了恶徒的威胁 |
[12:52] | which is the loud minority. | 而这些恶徒正是喧闹的小众群体 |
[12:54] | Well, it’s time for the good people of Yonkers | 现在 是时候让扬克斯善良的人们 |
[12:57] | to take back the ground lost by these– | 重新夺回话语权了 |
[12:59] | this very narrow lunatic fringe element. | 而不是一味地围绕这个次要的狭隘的事情 |
[13:08] | I got endorsed by “The New York Times.” | 我有《纽约时报》的支持 |
[13:10] | I get endorsed by Moynihan, | 莫伊尼汉的支持 |
[13:12] | by Governor Cuomo. | 以及科莫州长的支持 |
[13:15] | I got the teachers, I got the unions, | 还有教师和工会的支持 |
[13:18] | and I kicked his ass in the debate. | 我还在辩论中狠狠地打击了他 |
[13:22] | What the fuck does it take? | 我还他妈要怎么做 |
[13:23] | Whatever happens, you know you did the right thing. | 不管怎样 你知道你在做对的事 |
[13:26] | And if you lose, it won’t be to stop the housing. | 就算你失败了 这也不会成为阻碍住房计划的绊脚石 |
[13:28] | It’ll be to punish you. | 这只会让你自己不安 |
[13:30] | You see that, why can’t they? | 你都明白这点 为什么他们不能 |
[13:32] | Well, they aren’t in love with you. | 那是因为他们不爱你呀 |
[13:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:36] | Why aren’t they? I’m lovable. | 为什么呀 我多么可爱啊 |
[13:38] | – Yeah, to me. – To everybody. | -没错 但是只是对我而言 -对每个人都是 |
[13:41] | I’m the most lovable politician in America. | 我是全美最可爱的政治家 |
[13:44] | That says next to nothing. | 这并不能说明什么 |
[13:46] | Oh, come on. Don’t go there. | 噢 别这样 别这么说 |
[13:47] | There are plenty of lovable politicians. | 可爱的政治家多了去了 |
[13:50] | Reagan is a lovable politician. | 里根是个可爱的政治家 |
[13:52] | FDR, Tip O’Neill, Kennedy. | 富兰克林 奥尼尔 肯尼迪 |
[13:55] | Lovable, lovable, lovable. | 可爱 可爱 可爱 |
[13:56] | Ed Koch. He’s a fat, wrinkly fuck | 艾德·科赫是个大胖子 又长满了皱纹 |
[13:59] | and they love his lovable ass down the river. | 但大家还是喜欢他喜欢得不得了 |
[14:01] | Hey, how am I doing? | 嘿 我怎么样啊 |
[14:04] | Really, what– | 说真的 怎么 |
[14:06] | how am I not lovable? | 我怎么就不可爱了 |
[14:09] | You are. | 你很可爱啊 |
[14:12] | You think I’m gonna share a bed with Ed Koch | 你以为我会和艾德·科赫或奥尼尔 |
[14:15] | or Tip O’Neill? | 睡一张床吗 |
[14:17] | Or Kennedy? | 那肯尼迪呢 |
[14:18] | Kennedy I might. | 或许会和肯尼迪吧 |
[14:20] | – He’s dead, Nay. – Just a quickie, then. | -他已经死了 奈伊 -那就只约一炮 |
[14:23] | # and a great jukebox # | #39号公路上的# |
[14:25] | # out on Route 39 # | #神奇点唱机# |
[14:28] | # they say he travels fastest… # | #大家说他跑得最快# |
[14:32] | Hey, um… | 嘿 呃 |
[14:36] | if I’m not the mayor of Yonkers… | 如果我不是扬克斯的市长 |
[14:41] | will you still love me? | 你还会爱我吗 |
[14:43] | Because I’m– listen, I’m– | 因为我 听着 我 |
[14:47] | I might lose this one, Nay. | 我可能当不了市长了 奈伊 |
[14:49] | Shh. Calm down, okay? | 嘘 冷静点 好吗 |
[14:52] | Latest polls have you and Spallone neck and neck. | 你和斯帕隆最近的得票数不相上下 |
[14:57] | Yeah, but it might be his neck and not mine. | 没错 但最后很有可能是他胜出 而不是我 |
[15:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:07] | # with the moonlight shining through # | #月光倾泻而下# |
[15:10] | # that ain’t what scares me, baby # | #但那并没有吓到我 宝贝# |
[15:13] | -# what scares me is losing you… # – Hi. | -#真正让我害怕的是失去你# -嗨 |
[15:17] | – Be strong. – Next. | -坚强点 -下一个 |
[15:18] | – Dorman. – Dorman? | -多曼 -多曼 |
[15:20] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[15:21] | Saint John’s Ave. | 圣约翰大道 |
[15:23] | You have a ballot, ma’am? | 你有投票纸吗 女士 |
[15:25] | – Oh, no, no, I know my vote. – Okay. | -噢 不 不 我知道我想投谁 -好的 |
[15:27] | – Curb. – I know it’s a curb. | -小心台阶 -我知道有台阶 |
[15:30] | Just ahead. | 只管往前走 |
[15:39] | # they say if you die in your dreams # | #人们说如果你在梦中死去# |
[15:43] | # you really die in your bed # | #你就真的会死在床上# |
[15:46] | # but, honey, last night I dreamed my eyes… # | #但是 亲爱的 我昨天梦到了自己的双眼# |
[15:48] | Testers. Got the testers. | 测试品 拿好测试品 |
[15:50] | One a person. Yellow tops ain’t no trifle. | 一人一个 黄头的可不是小玩意 |
[15:52] | Tell your friends about it. | 告诉你的朋友们吧 |
[15:54] | Oh, easy. Easy, man. | 噢 放松 放松点 老兄 |
[15:57] | Yo, fuck y’all. | 哟 去你们的 |
[16:00] | – Drop my shit. – Yo, fuck you, nigga. | -放下我的东西 -哟 去死吧 黑鬼 |
[16:01] | Give me that shit. | 把东西给我 |
[16:07] | …now declaring David Dinkins the winner | 现在宣布 经过激烈的纽约市长竞选 |
[16:10] | over Rudy Giuliani in the race for mayor of New York. | 戴维·丁金斯打败鲁迪·朱利亚尼 成为新任市长 |
[16:13] | If that call is correct, | 如果计票无误 |
[16:15] | it looks as if Dinkins will replace Mayor Ed Koch, | 看样子丁金斯要取代艾德·科赫市长了 |
[16:17] | the man he defeated in the Democratic primary, | 他在民主党的初选就击败了他 |
[16:19] | when the mayor leaves office at the end of the year. | 等新老市长们在年底交接的时候 |
[16:22] | Dinkins’ apparent win means that voters today | 丁金斯的上任无疑意味着 |
[16:24] | elected the first black mayor of New York. | 选民们今天为纽约市竞选出了第一位黑人市长 |
[16:26] | With nearly all of the districts | 几乎所有区的电台 |
[16:28] | reporting to you live, Dinkins is leading… | 为您带来现场报道 丁金斯正带领着 |
[16:30] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:37] | Well, that’s the ball game. | 现在就是这么个情况 |
[16:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:41] | East Side results are still out, | 东区的票几乎都在他口袋里 |
[16:43] | West Side is almost all in and I’m down a couple thousand, so… | 西区的人几乎都投了我 而我还相差了几千票 所以 |
[16:46] | – Is he sure? – Yeah. Yeah, he’s sure. | -他确定吗 -是的 是的 他确定 |
[16:50] | Sorry, Ma. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[16:52] | Your son is now the youngest ex-mayor in America. | 你儿子现在是全美最年轻的前任市长 |
[16:54] | Nicky, it’s just a bump in the road. | 尼基 这只是人生路上的一个小挫折 |
[16:58] | Yeah, Nick, who knows, maybe | 是啊 尼克 谁知道呢 |
[16:59] | you’ll take the mayor’s seat back after two years. | 也许过两年你又坐回市长的位置了 |
[17:01] | I need an honest job. | 我需要踏实点的工作 |
[17:05] | I gotta find something for you outside the mayor’s office. | 我会替你留意下和市长办公室外的工作 |
[17:08] | Out of civil service. Maybe Parking Authority. | 和行政事务无关的工作 也许是停车管理局的工作 |
[17:11] | You, too, Mike. | 你也是 麦克 |
[17:12] | There’s a YPA spot open on the board. | 目前黄业协会有个职位空闲着 |
[17:15] | Finally get you that cushy job I promised you. | 我总算帮你搞了个轻松的工作了 正如我向你承诺过的 |
[17:20] | – Here it is, Nick. – …in the race for mayor of Yonkers… | -就是现在了 尼克 -在扬克斯的市长竞选中 |
[17:23] | – Here we go. – …Democratic incumbent Nicholas… | -就是这样的 -民主党在职者尼古拉斯 |
[17:25] | Break out the parachutes, everybody, | 各位 打开降落伞 |
[17:27] | ’cause this plane’s going down. | 因为飞机就要坠落了 |
[17:31] | At this point, Spallone… | 目前 斯帕隆 |
[17:33] | The fact is that this was not an easy time for Yonkers, | 事实上 对扬克斯来说这段时间并不轻松 |
[17:36] | but I am honored to have served my city when it needed me | 但我很荣幸能在城市需要我的时候站出来为民服务 |
[17:40] | and I have no regrets. | 而我并不遗憾 |
[17:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:44] | You know how you know you’re doing the right thing in Yonkers? | 你怎么知道自己就是在为扬克斯做正确的决策呢 |
[17:46] | – No, how? – They make you pay for it. | -不知道 如何 -他们会让你付出代价的 |
[17:50] | If there was a hero in any of this, it was Nick. | 如果非要说有什么英雄的话 那就是尼克 |
[17:52] | Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy. | 示我真英雄 我便还你一个悲剧 |
[17:56] | You come up with that one? | 这句话是你原创吗 |
[17:58] | I wish. Fitzgerald said that. | 我倒想呢 菲茨杰拉德的原话 |
[18:01] | Who, the guy from New Rochelle? | 谁 那个来自新罗谢尔的 |
[18:03] | The one who’s running for state Senate? | 竞选州参议院的人 |
[18:05] | …in any way I might be able to help to do so. | 不管怎样 我都可能会帮他 |
[18:07] | And I will be at Mr. Spallone’s disposal. | 我也会听从斯帕隆先生的安排 |
[18:10] | Thank you for all your hard work. | 感谢你们的辛勤付出 |
[18:14] | And furthermore, we have been right | 另外 我们一直都在做对的事 |
[18:16] | and we are still right. | 而我们现在仍在做对的事 |
[18:18] | I believe the decisions of the Supreme Court | 我相信最高法院的决定 |
[18:20] | will come down in our favor | 最后会站在我们这边 |
[18:22] | and we will have struck a blow against the housing. | 我们一定会给住房计划狠狠的一击 |
[18:26] | But if the decision is not in our favor, | 但如果裁决对我们不利 |
[18:28] | then we will abide by the decision. | 我们也得遵守这个决定 |
[18:29] | – But we will see this appeal… – What did he say? | -但是我们会继续上诉 -他说什么 |
[18:32] | – …right through to the end. – What did he mean “Abide by”? | -直到最后 -他说遵守是什么意思 |
[18:36] | Now, I’m being told that this housing fight is over. | 现在 我被告知住房计划之战已结束 |
[18:40] | – No! – Well, for as long as these decisions | -不 -只要最高法院还没有 |
[18:42] | are before the Supreme Court, they are very real. | 做出最后决议 我们的抗争就还有现实意义 |
[18:55] | – Hey, Pete. – Hey. | -嘿 皮特 -嘿 |
[18:56] | Come on in. Have a seat. | 快请进 请坐 |
[18:58] | – Hi, Peter. – Oh, no, no, no. | -嗨 皮特 -噢 不 不 不 |
[18:59] | I know you guys are busy. | 我知道你们都很忙 |
[19:02] | I really just wanted to drop off this set | 我真的只想放下 |
[19:04] | of the working drawings for the first phase of the housing. | 住房计划第一阶段的蓝图然后就走 |
[19:09] | These are the approved bids. | 这些是通过的投标 |
[19:15] | Figured you’d want a copy. | 我觉得你会想要一份 |
[19:18] | I mean, after all you’ve done for this. | 毕竟这件事有你的功劳 |
[19:21] | After all this is forgotten, those are gonna be there. | 这一切被遗忘过后 只有它们还会留下来 |
[19:26] | I know it’s been a lonely fight. | 我知道这是一场孤独的抗争之旅 |
[19:31] | – Appreciate it. – Nay. | -我很感谢 -奈伊 |
[19:33] | See ya. | 再会 |
[19:46] | Carmen, sit. Eat with me. | 卡门 快坐下来和我一起吃吧 |
[19:52] | How are things in the DR? | 多米尼加那边怎么样了 |
[19:53] | What have you heard from your babies? | 你的孩子们有什么消息了吗 |
[19:55] | Well, a neighbor’s dog bit Maria and it got infected. | 嗯 邻居家的狗咬伤了玛利亚 伤口感染了 |
[19:58] | Thank God somebody finally | 感谢上帝有人最后 |
[19:59] | saw the bite and took her for antibiotics. | 看到了伤口 给她送进医院打了抗生素 |
[20:01] | Oh, and Roberto, he went to the hospital, too. | 哦 还有罗伯托 他也进医院了 |
[20:04] | He and his friends were fooling around with an old truck | 他和小伙伴们鼓捣一辆旧卡车 |
[20:06] | and thought they’d push it to get it started. | 以为他们推车就能把它启动 |
[20:08] | Ran over his foot. | 结果把他的脚轧了 |
[20:10] | Boys. | 熊孩子 |
[20:12] | As soon as I get the money for two plane tickets, they come home. | 一旦我挣足了他们俩的机票钱 他们就会回来的 |
[20:15] | This is no way to be family. | 这样才叫一家人 |
[20:18] | Ask Paul for an advance. | 去让保罗给你预支一些吧 |
[20:19] | You ask him. | 你去问吧 |
[20:21] | Me? I’m just the wife. | 我 我只是他的妻子 |
[20:22] | You’re his best worker. Me he can divorce. | 你是他最好的工人 他能休了我 |
[20:39] | Getting out quick, huh? | 这么快就走了 |
[20:41] | Yeah, well, Martinelli let me in early. | 是啊 马蒂内利当初让我提前入职了 |
[20:44] | I can do the same for Mayor Spallone. | 我也可以为斯帕隆市长这么做 |
[20:48] | What is this, fucking Christmas? | 这他妈是啥 圣诞节礼物吗 |
[20:50] | Ah. | 啊 |
[20:53] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不应该这样 |
[20:55] | What I mean by that is you really fucking shouldn’t have. | 我是说 你真真切切地不应该这样 |
[20:57] | Fuck you, DeLuca. If it’s not parked out front | 去你的吧 德卢卡 除非说门口已经有辆 |
[20:59] | and candy-apple red, then you really shouldn’t have. | 苹果红新车等着我 否则你就无需费这番心思了 |
[21:01] | First copy of the charter amendment | 第一份宪章修正案 |
[21:03] | you worked up and we passed. | 你起草 我们通过的 |
[21:05] | Because of you, this place | 因为有你 这个地方 |
[21:06] | won’t be half as fucked up as it is now. | 才没有变得那么糟糕 |
[21:09] | Well, I was just trying to get rid of you as city manager. | 其实我当时只是想摆脱你这个市执政官 |
[21:11] | It’s easier to eliminate your job in the charter | 起草宪章比较容易 |
[21:13] | than round up four votes to fire you. | 收集到四张投票就比较难了 |
[21:15] | Yeah, four votes are pretty elusive around here, aren’t they? | 是啊 四票难求啊 |
[21:17] | – Yeah. – If that had been there for us, | -是啊 -如果要是我们有这些帮助 |
[21:19] | none of this shit with the housing would have happened. | 这些住房计划的破烂事一个也不会发生 |
[21:22] | You had no patronage. | 你没有人赞助 |
[21:24] | But two years from now? | 但两年之后 |
[21:25] | Nick, even Angelo couldn’t get the strong mayor amendment passed. | 尼克 即使是安吉洛也没法让修正案通过的 |
[21:29] | It’s been a lonely fight, I know. | 这是一场孤独的战斗 我理解 |
[21:33] | – What? – Pete Smith said the exact same thing. | -怎么了 -皮特·史密斯也说了同样的话 |
[21:35] | Lonely fight. | 孤独之战 |
[21:39] | Well, don’t be a stranger, Mr. Mayor. | 保持联系 市长先生 |
[22:50] | Girl, where the hell have you been? | 大姐 你跑哪儿去了 |
[22:51] | – I’ve been looking for your ass all night. – A’ight. | -我他妈找了你一晚上 -好吧 |
[22:53] | – Your boy locked up. – What? | -你男朋友被抓了 -什么 |
[22:55] | John is locked up. | 约翰被抓走了 |
[22:57] | Something about a robbery charge and some girls in a car. | 他被指控在车里抢劫几个女孩儿 |
[22:59] | What the fuck are you talking about, Meeka? | 你他妈不是在逗我吧 米卡 |
[23:01] | John is locked up in Rikers. | 约翰现在在雷克斯岛监狱 |
[23:04] | That’s what Mambo said. | 曼波就是这么告诉我的 |
[23:05] | My God, I gotta go see him. | 天哪 我得去找他 |
[23:08] | You realize that’s all day to get there and back, right? | 去那儿往返需要一天时间 你知道吧 |
[23:11] | You can’t just show up at Rikers. It’s Rikers. | 你不能就这么直接去雷克斯岛监狱 那可是监狱 |
[23:13] | You gotta figure out visiting hours and when you can see him. | 你得去问问探望时间 什么时候能见他 |
[23:16] | Meeka, shut the fuck up! | 米卡 闭嘴吧 |
[23:17] | – You shut the fuck up! – Be stupid. | -你闭嘴吧 -人蠢没药医 |
[23:24] | Nothing at all? I thought he was your friend. | 什么也没有 我还以为他是你朋友呢 |
[23:38] | Kamasa, come here! | 卡玛沙 过来 |
[23:40] | – What’s up, girl? – No, come here. | -怎么了 妹子 -你快过来 |
[23:43] | I wanna talk to you about the deal… | 我要和你谈谈那笔交易 |
[23:53] | It starts raining. | 要下雨了 |
[23:55] | I tell them, “Yo, we can take the train.” | 我和他们说 哟 我们可以坐火车 |
[23:57] | But they didn’t want to. | 但他们不干 |
[23:58] | Then like that, these four girls drive by in a car. | 就这样 这四个女孩儿驾车路过 |
[24:00] | Stash gets them to stop. They said they might give us a ride. | 斯塔什让她们停下车 她们说愿意载我们一程 |
[24:04] | Do you know them girls? | 你认识那些女孩儿吗 |
[24:07] | No, they was just girls, you know? So we get in their car. | 不 他们只是女孩儿 仅此而已 然后我们进她们的车里 |
[24:12] | This boy up front with two girls, | 一个人和两个女孩儿坐前面 |
[24:14] | me and Stash in the back with the other two. | 我和斯塔什和另外两个坐后面 |
[24:15] | And we was laughing and shit. So we swapped names and numbers. | 我们一路有说有笑 还交换了名字和号码 |
[24:19] | You gave them your name? | 你把名字告诉她们了 |
[24:21] | Nah, not my real name. Just Hot. | 没有 没给真名 就说了我叫红人 |
[24:23] | But I gave the real number. | 但我把号码给她们了 |
[24:25] | I ain’t know Stash and the other boy, | 我不知道斯塔什和另一个人 |
[24:27] | they didn’t give their real numbers. | 他们没给她们真的号码 |
[24:29] | But later, Stash’s friend, he tries to rob one of them girls | 但是过了一会 斯塔什的朋友想抢劫其中一个女孩 |
[24:33] | and they’re like all screaming and shit. | 然后她们大喊大叫 |
[24:36] | I’m like, “What the fuck was going on here?” | 我就说 你们他妈这是在干嘛 |
[24:38] | Then they take off and I got nothing to do but follow. | 然后他们下车了 我也只好跟他们跑了 |
[24:42] | I thought that was the end of it, | 我以为没事了 |
[24:44] | but one of them went to the cops. | 但有个女孩去报警了 |
[24:46] | I guess I’m the only one they could find | 我猜他们只能找到我 |
[24:48] | ’cause I’m the only one that gave a real number. | 因为只有我给了真号码 |
[24:50] | Now, shit, they got me on robbery two. | 现在真该死 他们指控我二级抢劫罪 |
[24:55] | Why you gave them your number? | 你为什么给她们真号码 |
[25:02] | They’re clearing the land for the housing and what are you doing? | 他们在为建房清理场地 而你在干嘛 |
[25:05] | – What can I do? – What do you mean? | -我能做什么 -你什么意思 |
[25:07] | You tell them we’re not gonna take it. | 你告诉他们我们不接受住房计划 |
[25:08] | – Stop the Housing Authority from making a plan. – Mr. Spallone. | -不要让建房单位继续了 -斯帕隆先生 |
[25:11] | All right, all right. You think I should just lie down | 好了好了 你难道要让我躺在推土机前 |
[25:13] | in front of a bulldozer? Come on, Mary. | 以示抗议吗 拜托 玛丽 |
[25:15] | Well, how is this any | 你这么做 |
[25:16] | different from when Nick Wasicsko was mayor? | 和尼克·沃西斯科有区别吗 |
[25:18] | I’ll tell you. That kid was all wet. | 我告诉你 那个小子大错特错 |
[25:20] | He ran saying he would fight and then he didn’t fight. | 他跑到各地说自己能继续抗争 结果什么都没做 |
[25:22] | And you’re the same way now, Hank. | 你现在还不是一样 汉克 |
[25:24] | Come on, you know where I stand. | 别闹了 你知道我的立场 |
[25:25] | But what can I do if the court won’t hear it? | 要是最高法院也不支持我还能怎么办 |
[25:27] | Mr. Mayor, if you please. We’d like to start the meeting now. | 市长先生 如果可以的话 我们现在应该开始会议了 |
[25:30] | – All right. – If we start late, we end later. | -好了 -如果开的太晚 结束也会晚 |
[25:32] | Hold your horses. Come on, now. | 先别急 拜托 |
[25:35] | You know me. You know me. | 你了解我 你会支持我的 |
[25:37] | Come on. | 好了 |
[25:42] | Yeah, give me the hammer. | 把锤子给我吧 |
[25:45] | What’s first? | 要先干嘛 |
[25:48] | Call to order, then the pledge, then the proclamations. | 宣布开会 然后宣誓 然后宣布声明 |
[25:51] | Oh, Christ, wake me when there’s something that matters. | 哦 天哪 等到有什么重要的事情的时候再叫醒我 |
[25:59] | Council meeting of the City of Yonkers is now in session. | 扬克斯市议会现在开始 |
[26:02] | Please all rise for the Pledge of Allegiance. | 现在请全体起立宣誓 |
[26:53] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[27:08] | That’s not good. | 这可不行 |
[27:44] | # teardrops on the city # | #城市里雨下个不停# |
[27:46] | # Bad Scooter searching for his groove # | #摩托车在寻找合适的位置# |
[27:52] | # seem like the whole world walking pretty # | #看来整个世界安然无恙# |
[27:55] | # and you can’t find the room to move # | #你却无处躲藏# |
[28:01] | # well, everybody better move over, that’s all # | #大家最好快让一下# |
[28:05] | # ’cause I’m running on the bad side # | #因为我要开始使坏了# |
[28:07] | # and I got my back to the wall # | #我的背靠在墙上# |
[28:10] | # 10th Avenue freeze-out # | #第十大街冻结了# |
[28:14] | # 10th Avenue freeze-out # | #第十大街冻结了# |
[28:17] | # well, I was standing in the jungle… # | #我站在都市丛林中# |
[28:19] | # trying to take in all the heat they was giving # | #试着吸收所有热量# |
[28:25] | # say, the night is dark, but the sidewalk bright… # | #长夜黑暗但人行道很明亮# |
[28:28] | Cowboy blanco | 白色 |
[28:31] | to cowboy negro. | 到黑色 |
[28:35] | Got four fucking cowboy negros. | 有四个该死的黑色 |
[28:38] | # turn around the corner, things got real quiet real fast # | #转过街角 变得安静且迅速# |
[28:41] | # I walked into a 10th Avenue freeze-out # | #我走进去 第十大街冻结了 |
[28:45] | # I’m talking about the 10th # | #我说的是第十大街# |
[28:49] | # yeah, I’m talking about the 10th # | #我说的是第十大街# |
[28:53] | # I’m talking about the 10th # | #我说的是第十大街# |
[28:57] | # yeah, nothing but the 10th, 10th, 10th # | #就是第十 第十 第十# |
[29:00] | # 10th, 10th, 10th, 10th # | #第十 第十 第十 第十# |
[29:01] | 10th, 10th… – Okay. First time’s the charm. | 好了 第一次希望能成 |
[29:03] | # 10th, 10th, 10th, 10th # | #第十 第十 第十 第十# |
[29:05] | # I’m talking about the 10th # | #我说的是第十大街# |
[29:07] | # 10th Avenue freeze-out # | #第十大街冻结了# |
[29:11] | # 10th Avenue freeze-out # | #第十大街冻结了# |
[29:13] | Can you imagine either of us | 不管客户住在什么鬼地方 |
[29:15] | being afraid to go to a client any-damn-where? | 你能想到我们俩会不敢去见吗 |
[29:18] | I mean, really. | 我是说真的 |
[29:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[29:22] | Maybe it’s because I’ve been living there | 也许是因为我住在那儿太久了 |
[29:24] | so long, I don’t see it anymore. | 我就不在乎了 |
[29:27] | But nobody’s gonna mess with a home nurse coming to see a client. | 但也没人会招惹一个上门照看客户的家庭护士 |
[29:32] | Even the hoodlums know why you’re there. | 就算是流氓也能看得出来 |
[29:35] | If you could move, would you? | 如果你能搬走 你愿意吗 |
[29:38] | My home is my home. | 我现在的家就是我永远的家 |
[29:41] | ‘Cause those new houses, Norma, | 因为那些新房子 诺玛 |
[29:44] | the ones the city’s been fighting about, they’re coming. | 这个城市一直争取的房子 它们快来了 |
[29:47] | Not to this neighborhood they ain’t. | 不会建在这个街区的 |
[29:49] | That’s the point. They’re all gonna be over to the east. | 这就是关键 他们把房子都建在了东区 |
[29:51] | – Amongst the white folk. – So? | -在白人之间 -所以呢 |
[29:54] | So, Pat, honey, | 所以 帕特 亲爱的 |
[29:57] | you would want to live where people were angry at you? | 如果人们都烦你 你还想去和他们住在一起吗 |
[30:00] | This isn’t about them. It’s you I’m talking about. | 这和他们无关 我说的是你 |
[30:05] | Reverend George gonna do a march | 乔治教士要从弥赛亚浸礼会教堂 |
[30:08] | going from Messiah Baptist | 一路走到 |
[30:09] | over to the housing site over by the raceway. | 赛道边的住房点进行游行示威 |
[30:12] | I don’t know nothing about that. | 我一点都没听说过这件事 |
[30:15] | This Saturday. I’m going for sure. | 这周六 我肯定会去 |
[30:18] | Now why would you want to do that? | 为什么你想这么做 |
[30:22] | How come the only people | 凭什么 |
[30:24] | talking about this damn housing thing are white? | 只有白人在讨论建房的事情 |
[30:27] | How come the only faces | 凭什么电视上谈论此事 |
[30:29] | you see on television about this are white? | 出现的面孔都是白人 |
[30:31] | They don’t want us living over there. | 他们不想让我们住在那儿 |
[30:34] | But they don’t know us. | 但是他们不了解我们 |
[30:35] | Ain’t never even seen us before. | 从来都没见过我们 |
[30:36] | And whose fault is that? | 这是谁的错呢 |
[30:39] | Marching around the East Side is just gonna make it worse. | 去东区游行只会让这件事更糟糕 |
[30:43] | Well, like you said, back in the day, | 就像你之前说过的 |
[30:46] | we weren’t scared to go anyplace we needed to go. | 我们以前不害怕去任何我们需要去的地方 |
[30:49] | And I ain’t gonna scare now. | 现在我也不害怕 |
[30:51] | – What about you? – Me? | -你呢 -我吗 |
[30:56] | I like being with my own. | 我喜欢独善其身 |
[31:21] | You writing again? | 你又在写信 |
[31:24] | I wouldn’t do that shit for nobody. | 为了谁我都不会这么做 |
[31:26] | Well, he writes me every day. | 他每天也给我写信啊 |
[31:29] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[31:32] | Public defender wants him to take a deal. | 公设辩护人想让他赌一把 |
[31:34] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:35] | Says if he takes a plea to second degree robbery, | 说如果他承认二级抢劫罪 |
[31:37] | he’ll be out in September, maybe. | 他也许九月份就能出来了 |
[31:39] | Well, that won’t be too long at all. | 那也没多长时间啊 |
[31:43] | The baby will be born by then. | 到那时候孩子就出生了 |
[31:49] | Be nice coming home, I suppose. | 我觉得回家能好点 |
[31:55] | # so you think my heart is made of stone… | #你认为我是铁石心肠# |
[32:16] | I really don’t know what to do next. | 我真的不知道接下来该怎么办 |
[32:19] | Hang my shingle? | 自己创业 |
[32:22] | Take some cases? Maybe teach? | 接一些案子 或者去教书 |
[32:25] | Oh, it’s hard. | 哦 好难啊 |
[32:28] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[32:30] | As miserable as they can make it for you | 虽然你忙前忙后的时候 |
[32:31] | when you’re in the middle of things, | 他们把你弄得苦不堪言 |
[32:33] | at least you’re in the middle of things, you know? | 但最起码还是有事可忙的 |
[32:37] | And the thing is, when you lose, | 不过 你要败了 |
[32:39] | people will say, “Oh, it’s nothing personal, you know? | 人们会说 噢 不是针对你个人的 |
[32:42] | It was just that issue or this thing that happened.” | 只不过天不遂人愿嘛 |
[32:44] | But you know what? People | 但你猜怎么着 |
[32:45] | either vote for you or they vote for the other guy. | 人们不是把票投给你 就是投给另一个人 |
[32:49] | What’s more personal than that? | 还有什么能比这个更针对个人的 |
[32:55] | Anyway, I’m all right. I’ll figure it out. | 总之 我还好 我会想出办法的 |
[32:59] | Don’t worry about me. | 用不着担心我 |
[33:06] | See you later, Pop. | 回头见了 老爸 |
[33:28] | We’re gonna put you down for a nap, little man. | 带你去睡午觉 小家伙 |
[33:31] | Don’t you worry, we’re gonna put you down for a nap. | 没事儿的 我们去睡觉觉 |
[33:34] | Don’t you worry. | 不哭 |
[33:40] | Don’t you worry. | 不哭 |
[33:49] | – Fuck! – Chill. Chill, nigga. Shit! | -卧槽 -冷静 冷静 黑鬼 呸 |
[33:57] | He’s just overtired is all. | 他就是有点累过头了 |
[34:10] | I want to thank you for helping me | 爸爸 谢谢你帮我 |
[34:12] | with the groceries this month, Daddy. | 买了这个月的生活用品 |
[34:15] | When that man got my purse at the Palisades bus stop, | 在帕利赛兹站钱包被人扒了之后 |
[34:18] | he took my whole check. | 支票就都被兑走了 |
[34:20] | I had just cashed out. | 就是一时拮据了点儿 |
[34:40] | Those damn things. | 这些个鬼东西 |
[34:44] | They’re all over the building from the damn junkies. | 毒贩子们扔的 弄得楼道里到处都是 |
[34:47] | In the hallway, in the elevator. | 走廊里 电梯里都是 |
[34:51] | You’re always kicking them. | 总是顺脚踢 |
[34:53] | Tracking them in when you walk. | 进屋时候就带进来了 |
[35:04] | Tell the little man I said good-bye. | 替我跟小家伙说再见 |
[35:19] | Your mother and me… | 有什么需要的话 |
[35:25] | we’re here when you need us. | 就跟我和你妈说一声 |
[36:11] | Hey, come back. | 嘿 转过来嘛 |
[36:14] | Why do you keep turning around? | 你怎么老是转过去 |
[36:16] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[36:18] | Come on. You’re so bad at this. | 来嘛 你也太不粘人了 |
[36:20] | I’m a guy and I’m better at the cuddle than you are. | 我是个男人都比你擅长搂着睡 |
[36:23] | You’re a disgrace to your gender. | 可真拖了女人的后腿 |
[36:26] | Nick, I gotta be at work tomorrow. | 尼克 我明天还得上班 |
[36:32] | Come here. | 来嘛 |
[36:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:36] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[36:39] | Nothing. I just– I love you. | 没怎么 就是…我爱你 |
[36:42] | You know that? | 你知道么 |
[36:44] | Yeah, I love you, too. | 知道啊 我也爱你 |
[36:47] | I couldn’t function without you. | 没有你 我就没法运转 |
[36:50] | Oh. | 噢 |
[36:51] | You keep me grounded. | 你让我感觉踏实 |
[36:55] | – You keep me organized. – I keep you organized? | -你让我清醒 -我让你清醒 |
[36:57] | Yeah, like, you’re grounded. You know what I mean? | 是啊 就像 着陆了一样 你懂我的意思么 |
[37:00] | You’re a stabilizing influence. | 你就是让我安定的动力 |
[37:05] | And you smell nice, too. | 而且 你还这么香 |
[37:09] | And you also make a really good BLT sandwich. | 还能做超好吃的培根生菜番茄三明治 |
[37:13] | Not too much mayo and the bacon is just so crisp. | 不会加太多蛋黄酱 培根又特酥脆 |
[37:17] | Aren’t you the romantic one? | 你是浪漫帝么 |
[37:30] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[37:33] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[37:37] | I was thinking maybe in May in the spring. | 我在想要不就 春天五月份的时候 |
[37:42] | – Nay, you’re the only one– – Shut up. | -奈伊 你是唯一 -别说了 |
[37:45] | Of course I’ll marry you. | 我当然愿意嫁给你 |
[37:52] | We’re going to sleep now, okay? | 我们现在睡觉 好吗 |
[38:02] | I don’t think so. | 我才不呢 |
[38:06] | I don’t think so. | 我才不呢 |
[38:17] | I don’t think so. | 我才不呢 |
[38:19] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[38:24] | American Airlines | 美国航空 |
[38:25] | vuelo numero 953 rumbo a | 前往布宜诺斯艾利斯的旅客请注意 |
[38:27] | Buenos Aires esta embordando ahora en puerta 6. | 乘坐953次航班的请到6号登机口登机 |
[38:46] | American Airlines passenger Eric Lauren, | 美国航空 乘客埃里克·劳伦 |
[38:49] | please pick up a courtesy phone. | 有您的电话 |
[38:52] | Eric Lauren. | 埃里克·劳伦 |
[38:53] | Ma’am. Excuse me, ma’am. | 女士 不好意思 女士 |
[38:55] | You can’t come through here, ma’am. | 您不能到里面去 女士 |
[38:57] | Okay, you need to all go out. | 好吧 你们都得到外面去 |
[38:59] | – If that would be all right, can you all go out… | 要是可以的话 你们能不能到外面去… |
[39:01] | – This is the last time, okay? | 我们再也不会分开了 好吗 |
[39:02] | – …that would be wonderful. – Last time for this ever, okay? | – …那真是太好了 -再也不分开了 好吗 |
[39:06] | Hi, nice to meet you. Let’s all go out this way. | 嗨 见到你真高兴 我们从这边出去吧 |
[39:09] | Here, I’ll take your bags. | 来 我帮你拿包 |
[39:11] | – Okay, okay. – Come on. Okay. All right. | -好 我来 -走这边 好 好的 |
[39:13] | How about this one? Okay. | 这个呢 好的 |
[39:16] | Okay, I’m gonna take this one. | 好的 我拿这个 |
[39:18] | You have a beautiful family. | 你们一家人真幸福 |
[39:20] | – Come on. – All right. Okay. | -我们一起出去 -好的 好的 |
[39:21] | Let’s all go over there. | 我们去那边 |
[39:23] | – Welcome to New York. – Thank you. | -欢迎来到纽约 -谢谢 |
[39:26] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[39:29] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[39:31] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[39:33] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[39:36] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[39:38] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[39:41] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[39:43] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[39:45] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[39:47] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[39:49] | You know who’s leading them? | 你知道领头的是谁吗? |
[39:51] | Al Sharpton. The Tawana Brawley guy. | 是叫阿尔·夏普顿 塔瓦纳·布劳力的人 |
[39:54] | Now we got that asshole to deal with. | 现在我们得对付那个混蛋 |
[39:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:01] | I’m Pat. I’m Pat Williams. | 我是帕特 帕特·威廉姆斯 |
[40:03] | – Pat. – Nice to meet you. | -帕特 -幸会 |
[40:06] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[40:08] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[40:11] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[40:13] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[40:15] | No peace, no justice. | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[40:18] | No peace, no… | 和平不存 何来公正 |
[40:20] | …Reverend Sharpton was joined | 夏普顿教士通过纽约激进分子 |
[40:21] | by New York activist Alton Maddox | 奥尔顿·马多克斯加入到了游行队伍中 |
[40:23] | as well as Yonkers’ own Reverend Darryl George | 还有扬克斯本地的达瑞尔·乔治教士 |
[40:26] | to lead the protest against Mayor Henry Spallone’s opposition | 他们带领队伍 对亨利·斯帕隆市长 |
[40:29] | to thwart ordered housing desegregation. | 阻挠反住房隔离法令进行抗议 |
[40:31] | The three led a crowd of nearly 400 chanting protestors | 三人带领近四百名游行示威者 |
[40:34] | on a three-and-a-half-mile march towards Yonkers. | 向扬克斯市行进 游行队伍长达三点五英里 |
[40:36] | We’re moving in! | 我们要搬进来 |
[40:38] | The group marched from Messiah Baptist Church… | 队伍从弥赛亚浸礼会教堂方向而来 |
[41:05] | About 100 police officers in riot gear | 近一百名警官身着防暴装备 |
[41:07] | lined the marchers around, | 将游行者拦截住 |
[41:09] | but no trouble was reported and no arrests were made. | 但没有相关事故的报道 暂无人员被逮捕 |
[41:12] | The marchers said they were protesting | 游行者称他们向斯帕隆市长 |
[41:14] | Mayor Spallone and other councilmen drinking champagne | 以及那些痛饮香槟庆祝自己一月十日胜利的议员 |
[41:17] | to celebrate their January 10th victory… | 表示抗议 |
[41:26] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[41:28] | Thank you very much. Thank you. | 十分感谢 谢谢 |
[41:29] | Thank you very much. I’m here tonight to announce | 十分感谢 今晚我在此宣布 |
[41:32] | I’m running for reelection as mayor of Yonkers. | 我将再次竞选扬克斯市市长 |
[41:37] | I’m coming out. | 我要挺身而出 |
[41:40] | I’m running. | 我要参加竞选 |
[41:43] | And those who think I’m a dead turkey, | 那些不看好我的人 |
[41:44] | come on, bring it on. | 没关系 放马过来吧 |
[41:47] | Go, Hank! | 去吧 汉克 |
[41:48] | I’m gonna be campaigning tonight, | 我今晚就为竞选备战 |
[41:51] | tomorrow, and the day after | 明天 后天 |
[41:53] | and every day until next year’s election. | 直到明年选举为止 天天如此 |
[41:57] | Jesus, 14 months out, | 天呐 还有十四个月 |
[41:59] | he’s already announcing. | 他就宣布要竞选了 |
[42:02] | He’s running scared already. | 他可真是够谨慎的 |
[42:04] | At City Hall they’re saying | 在市政厅里他们都说 |
[42:05] | he did it early to scare off competition. | 他这么早宣布就是为了吓跑其他竞争者 |
[42:06] | Well, yeah, he heard that Martinelli was running again. | 是啊 他听说马蒂内利又参加竞选了 |
[42:09] | There’ll be a dozen or so others lining up before it’s all over. | 在竞选结束前 还会有好些人等着参加的 |
[42:12] | But this shit? This makes Spallone look desperate. | 但是这种破把戏 只会让斯帕隆看起来如饥似渴 |
[42:15] | Desperate’s no way to kick off a campaign. | 靠这种绝望的饥渴是赢不了竞选的 |
[42:19] | Spallone sold us out… | 斯帕隆出卖了我们 |
[42:21] | Check it out. Jack O’Toole. | 快看 杰克·奥图尔 |
[42:23] | He’s finished. We believed in him, | 他没戏了 我们相信过他 |
[42:26] | we backed him and his campaign last year, | 我们去年是支持过他 还有他的竞选 |
[42:28] | but he has been a complete disappointment. | 但他的表现让我们失望至极 |
[42:30] | He said he’d never give up. | 他说他永不放弃 |
[42:32] | He said he’d never give in to the judge. | 他说他绝不会向法官屈服 |
[42:34] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是 就这样了 |
[42:36] | Spallone lost O’Toole. Stick a fork in him. | 奥图尔倒戈了 反捅了斯帕隆一刀 |
[42:38] | He’s done. That’s his base right there. | 斯帕隆完了 那可是他的底牌 |
[42:40] | O’Toole scares me. Like, more than the others. | 跟其他人比 奥图尔反倒更让我害怕 |
[42:43] | Yeah, ’cause he’s more dangerous. | 是啊 因为他更危险 |
[42:46] | You will never hear Jack O’Toole utter a racist phrase | 他是绝不会说出半句种族歧视的话的 |
[42:49] | ’cause guys like that, they learn how not to say the bad words. | 像他那样的人 知道什么话说不得 |
[42:52] | No more coon. No more nigger. | 再没有黑人 再没有黑鬼 什么的 |
[42:55] | Nothing out of his mouth that’ll give it away, you know? | 他是不会有说漏嘴的时候的 |
[42:58] | It’s all property values and life and liberty | 都是 房产价值 生活自由 |
[43:00] | and people only living where they can afford and all that talk. | 还有 人们应该在自己的经济承受范围内选择住房 诸如此类的 |
[43:04] | But underneath it all, it’s fear. | 但在这些门面功夫下 只不过是恐惧而已 |
[43:06] | Same as it ever was. | 从来都是这样 |
[43:09] | I played into that fear, too. | 我也经历过这种恐惧 |
[43:12] | When I got in for mayor, I did. | 竞选市长时 我害怕 |
[43:14] | It chewed me up. | 简直心力交瘁 |
[43:20] | Man. | 天呐 |
[43:23] | What I would do with a second chance at that brass ring. | 要是能再有机会站在那 我该何去何从 |
[43:28] | They’re getting ready to knock School Four down. | 他们要把第四学院拆掉 |
[43:32] | This beautiful old building. | 这么美丽古朴的建筑 |
[43:33] | I mean, it’s 104 years old. | 它可有104年的历史了 |
[43:36] | It’s a sin to tear this down, Buddy. | 这简直就是罪过 巴迪 |
[43:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:42] | Well, do you think there’ll be any trouble when they start? | 你觉得到时候会引出什么乱子么 |
[43:45] | They did some demolition over at the site by the raceway, | 他们在赛道旁也拆过些建筑 |
[43:48] | but that was just a vacant garage. | 但那都是些空车库 |
[43:49] | I mean, when people see this go down… | 不过 要是人们看到这个倒了 |
[43:51] | Is Jack O’Toole planning anything? | 杰克·奥图尔对此有什么计划吗? |
[43:53] | He says we should be at every site, | 他说我们应该到各个强拆地点去 |
[43:55] | protest every single change. | 丝毫改变 都要表示抗议 |
[43:59] | – I’m late. – I’ll see you later. | -我要迟到了 -一会儿见 |
[44:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[44:03] | Take care, doll. All right. | 照顾好自己 宝贝儿 |
[44:07] | I think I’m gonna drive out there, okay? | 我想开车去看看 |
[44:09] | I think I feel like I need to see it for myself. | 我觉得应该自己去亲眼证实一下才好 |
[44:13] | Okay. Well, be safe. | 好吧 注意安全 |
[44:16] | – I’ll see you later. – I’ll see you. | -一会儿见 -一会儿见 |
[45:13] | Townhouse Construction For Public Housing Gaffney Place Trenchard Street 28 Units of New Public Housing | 斯帕隆特伦查德街 加夫尼点 新公共住房计划中的28个单元 |
[45:46] | Oh, boy. | 喔 天呐 |
[47:11] | Man, yo. | 嘿 你 |
[47:20] | Oh, my God. Your cheek. You cut? | 哦 天呐 你的脸 划伤了么 |
[47:22] | Ain’t nothing. | 没事 |
[47:28] | What we got here? | 看看这是谁啊 |
[47:30] | This is John Billie Santos. | 这是约翰·比利·桑托斯 |
[47:37] | Look at that. | 看呐 |
[47:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:48] | It’s a hard thing giving someone else your name. | 让人家跟自己的名儿可不容易 |
[47:51] | Well, he has both our names. | 他跟了咱两个人的名字 |
[47:53] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[47:56] | I’m on the wait list for Schlobohm for a place of our own. | 我替咱俩申请了一个在施洛本的住所 |
[47:58] | The housing lady say with the baby | 房屋机构的女士说 因为有孩子 |
[48:00] | I go to the top of the list. | 所以我有优先权 |
[48:02] | – Yeah? – Just about. | -真的吗 -应该是 |
[48:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[48:16] | Hey. Oh, hey, Anne. | 嘿 哦 嘿 安妮 |
[48:18] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[48:32] | Okay, why are you smiling like cats? | 好吧 你为什么笑成那个猫样 |
[48:35] | Um, I don’t know. Maybe it’s this | 嗯 我不知道呀 或许是因为这个 |
[48:37] | John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award. | 肯尼迪勇气奖 |
[48:38] | What? | 什么 |
[48:44] | – I’m a finalist. I haven’t– – Shh! | -我是最后入围的 我还没 -嘘 |
[48:47] | I think Moynihan must have nominated me. | 我想莫伊尼汉肯定是提名了我 |
[48:49] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[48:55] | All right, while– while only 28 years old, | 好了 虽年仅二十八岁 |
[48:58] | you demonstrated political courage by your leadership | 但你却能够统领大局 |
[49:01] | and your unrelenting support | 坚持不懈地为少数群体 |
[49:02] | for the rights of minorities and the poor. | 穷苦民众的权利而奋斗 彰显了杰出的政治胆量 |
[49:05] | Despite calls for your | 虽然要求你辞职的呼声四起 |
[49:06] | resignation and threats to your personal safety, | 对于你个人的威胁恫吓重重 |
[49:09] | you forged a path to equality of opportunity | 评选委员会却认为 你一如既往地 在扬克斯各地 |
[49:11] | and access to public housing | 开辟了一条通向平等权益之路 |
[49:12] | in all parts of Yonkers, the committee found. | 打开了一道解决公共住房问题之门 |
[49:15] | It comes with a $25,000 check if I win. | 我要是赢了 就能拿到两万五千美元的支票 |
[49:19] | Jackie Onassis herself handed out the award last year. | 杰奎琳·肯尼迪[肯尼迪的夫人]去年亲自为获奖者颁奖 |
[49:22] | If I’m gonna meet Jackie Kennedy, | 要是我要见杰奎琳·肯尼迪 |
[49:24] | I gotta go shopping. | 我一定得去买新衣服 |
[49:25] | Okay, Mom. | 没问题 妈妈 |
[49:30] | You deserve this so much. | 你获奖太理所应当了 |
[49:32] | If I win this, I’m running for mayor again. | 我要是获选了 就再参加市长竞选 |
[49:35] | – Yeah. – No question. | -是的 -肯定的 |
[49:36] | No question. | 肯定的 |
[49:41] | Look at this. Look. | 看这个 看呐 |
[49:42] | Yellow. | 黄的 |
[49:49] | Got that yellow. | 拿了黄的那个 |
[49:55] | How you doing this evening? | 你今晚怎么样 |
[49:57] | I’m all right. You up again? | 我还行 你又犯了 |
[50:00] | Got them yellow tops. | 给他们拿黄头儿的 |
[50:01] | Yeah, but I’m a little short right now. | 是 不过我现在手头有点儿紧 |
[50:05] | I mean, I’ll be good later in the week, but now… | 我是说 下半周我就有钱了 但现在 |
[50:10] | – I think we can work something out. – Yellow. | -我觉得还是有法子解决的 -黄的 |
[50:13] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[50:15] | I’ll get right with you later this week, for sure. | 下半周肯定能给你 我保证 |
[50:18] | Nah, I mean work it out. | 不 我的意思是有法子“解决” |
[50:21] | You know, a little something something. | 你懂吧 那啥那啥 |
[50:25] | Yellow tops here. | 这有黄头的 |
[50:27] | – I don’t– – Come on, girl, you ain’t want the rock? | -我不… -嘿 妹子你不是想嗑么 |
[50:29] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[50:30] | I’ll get you money later this week. | 我这周晚点儿 就把钱给你 |
[50:31] | There ain’t no later. Ain’t no free. | 没有晚点儿这一说 也没有免费这一说 |
[50:34] | You and me just got to step around the corner. | 就去一趟拐角就完事儿了 |
[50:37] | Yellow. | 黄的 |
[50:44] | – Jimmy D! – Yo. | -吉米 -哟 |
[50:46] | – Yo, get your ass over here. – Yellow. | -哟 快滚过来 -黄的 |
[50:47] | Come on, man, what you want now? | 嘿 你到底想怎样 |
[50:49] | – Got that yellow. – What’s up, man? | -拿了那个黄的 -怎么了 兄弟 |
[50:58] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:01] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:03] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:05] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:07] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:09] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:11] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:13] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:15] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:17] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:19] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:21] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:23] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:25] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:27] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:29] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:32] | No rest till we’ve won. | 至胜方休 |
[51:34] | – No rest till we’ve won. – Jack! | -至胜方休 -杰克 |
[51:36] | – No rest till we’ve won. No rest till we’ve won. – Jack O’Toole! | -至胜方休 -杰克·奥图尔 |
[51:40] | – No rest– – What are we doing here? | -至胜 -我们在这儿是干嘛 |
[51:42] | They started building already. | 他们已经开始建了 |
[51:46] | We’re letting them know that this doesn’t end. | 我们要让他们明白是不会就这么罢休的 |
[51:48] | They’re never gonna be welcome here. | 他们在这儿永远不会受到欢迎 |
[51:51] | What are we trying to accomplish? | 那我们的目的是什么啊 |
[51:52] | No rights for the whites! | 白人无权 |
[51:54] | – What? – We’ll remember in November. | -啥 -十一月之辱 没齿不忘 |
[51:56] | We’ll remember in November. | 十一月之辱 没齿不忘 |
[51:58] | We’ll remember in November. | 十一月之辱 没齿不忘 |
[52:00] | We’ll remember in November. | 十一月之辱 没齿不忘 |
[52:11] | All sewage is done at the plant. | 污水全都排干净了 |
[52:13] | The whole kit and caboodle | 等全部东西一运过来 |
[52:14] | will be done by the time they truck down here. | 就能全部搞定了 |
[52:15] | You’ll have this done in one day? | 你们一天就能弄完 |
[52:17] | Oh, yeah. We’ll weld them in place, hook up the utilities, | 没错 焊接好 把设备安装好 |
[52:20] | and then we’re good to go. | 之后就行了 |
[52:22] | How quickly can you set the rest? | 安装剩余的需要多长时间 |
[52:24] | Oh, after this, we’ll be setting two or three a day. | 噢 之后的话 一天能建两三个 |
[52:27] | We’ll have the first 142 up by the end of the year. No problem. | 年前 可以建完142栋 没问题 |
[52:32] | # she’ll let you in her house… # | #她便请你入闺房# |
[52:36] | # if you come knockin’ late at night # | #你若深夜 轻叩她房门# |
[52:43] | # she’ll let you in her house… # | #她便请你入闺房# |
[52:47] | Surprised they showed up. | 他们竟然露面了 真让人惊讶 |
[52:49] | A profile in courage. | 勇气可嘉 |
[52:55] | # if you pay the price # | #你若付出真情# |
[53:00] | # she’ll let you deep inside # | #她便敞开内心# |
[53:04] | # there’s a secret garden she hides # | #那里她深藏着秘密花园# |
[53:17] | # she’ll let you in her car # | #便让你上她的车# |
[53:23] | # to go driving ’round… # | #四处兜风# |
[53:28] | # she’ll let you into the parts of herself # | #她便让你与她融为一体# |
[53:33] | # that’ll bring you down… # | #让你沉沦其中无法自拔# |
[53:39] | # she’ll let you in her heart # | #让你入她心房# |
[53:43] | # if you’ve got a hammer and a vise # | #你若有锤子和虎钳# |
[53:48] | # but into her secret garden # | #快快进入秘密花园# |
[53:54] | # don’t think twice # | #别再犹豫# |
[54:15] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[54:20] | I need to come home. | 我要回家 |
[54:35] | 10-4. | 收到 |
[54:37] | I’ve got a 10-18 in the Cross County Shopping Center, | 十字县购物中心发生了紧急事件 |
[54:40] | Kimball Avenue side, no exact location. | 金伯尔大道左右 尚无确切地址 |
[54:43] | Death to Sands | 桑德去死 |
[54:49] | – 601 to headquarters. – 601. | -601呼叫总部 -601 |
[54:53] | Building 25 is a scene of vandalism. | 25号楼发现蓄意破坏事件 |
[54:55] | I got a 10-16 here… | 我这边有个家庭纠纷事件 |
[55:15] | # it’s late at night # | #深夜寂寂# |
[55:18] | # you’re all alone # | #你独自一人# |
[55:21] | # pale moonlight # | #月光苍苍# |
[55:24] | # cold as stone # | #冷若冥石# |
[55:27] | # heart beats fast # | #心中悸悸# |
[55:30] | # time moves slow # | #时间缓缓# |
[55:33] | # strangers glance # | #路人瞥见# |
[55:36] | # does he know# # | #他又怎可知# |
[55:38] | # where you gonna run to# # | ##你将逃往何方## |
[55:41] | # where you gonna hide# # | #你将藏身何处# |
[55:44] | # where you gonna run to# # | #你将逃往何方# |
[55:47] | # where you gonna hide# | #你将藏身何处# |
[55:49] | # where you gonna run to# | #你将逃往何方# |
[55:52] | # where you gonna hide # | #你将藏身何处# |
[55:57] | # when the people find out that you lied# # | #若你的谎言被识破# |
[56:01] | – ? Where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[56:04] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |
[56:07] | – ? Where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[56:09] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |
[56:12] | – ? Where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[56:15] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |
[56:20] | # when the people find out that you lied# # | #当你的谎言被识破# |
[56:29] | # I took you in # | #我接纳了你# |
[56:32] | # and made you well # | #让你安好# |
[56:34] | # I told you things # | #我向你倾诉# |
[56:37] | # you could never tell # | #你必三缄其口# |
[56:40] | # to pay the debt # | #以偿还债务# |
[56:43] | # you made ’em fools # | #你愚弄了他们# |
[56:46] | # that’s what you get # | #这便是你的下场# |
[56:49] | # they trusted you # | #他们相信了你# |
[56:51] | – ? Where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[56:54] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |
[56:57] | – ? Where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[57:00] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |
[57:03] | – ? Where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[57:06] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |
[57:10] | # when the people find out that you lied# # | #当你的谎言被识破# |
[57:14] | – ? Where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[57:17] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |
[57:20] | – ? Where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[57:22] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |
[57:25] | – ? Where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[57:28] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |
[57:33] | # when the people find out that you lied# # | #当你的谎言被识破# |
[57:37] | # when they run to the temple # | #当他们到了神庙# |
[57:39] | # and find that the treasure is gone # | #发现宝藏已不见# |
[57:42] | # do you think it’s gonna be a cross # | #你觉得他们会不会# |
[57:45] | # they’re gonna nail you on# # | #把你钉上十字架# |
[57:47] | – ? Yeah, where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[57:50] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |
[57:53] | – ? Where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[57:56] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |
[57:59] | – ? Where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[58:01] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |
[58:06] | # when the people find out that you lied# # | #当你的谎言被识破# |
[58:10] | – ? Where you gonna run to? ? – ? Where you gonna run to? ? | #你将逃往何方# #你将逃往何方# |
[58:13] | – ? Where you gonna hide? ? – ? Where you gonna hide? ? | #你将藏身何处# #你将藏身何处# |