英文名称:Shrek 2
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far away, | 从前某时候 在一个遥远的国家 |
[00:20] | the king and queen were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. | 国王和王后生下了一个漂亮的女孩 |
[00:25] | And throughout the land, everyone was happy… | 举国上下为之欢庆 |
[00:29] | until the sun went down | 直到太阳落山 |
[00:31] | and they saw that their daughter was cursed with a frightful enchantment | 他们发现自己的女儿中了可怕的诅咒 |
[00:35] | that took hold each and every night. | 每晚都会发作 |
[00:39] | Desperate, they sought the help of a fairy godmother | 绝望之中 他们寻求仙女教母的帮助 |
[00:43] | who had them lock the young princess away in a tower, | 她让他们把公主锁在塔里 |
[00:46] | there to await the kiss… of the handsome Prince Charming. | 等待着英俊的查明王子的吻 |
[00:53] | It was he who would chance the perilous journey | 是他完成了危险的旅程 |
[00:56] | through blistering cold and scorching desert | 经历了寒风酷暑 |
[00:59] | traveling for many days and nights, | 日夜兼程 |
[01:01] | risking life and limb | 冒着生命危险 |
[01:04] | to reach the Dragon ‘s keep. | 来到了龙之巢穴 |
[01:11] | For he was the bravest, | 因为他是最勇敢的 |
[01:14] | and most handsome… | 也是最英俊的… |
[01:19] | in all the land. | 全世界独一无二 |
[01:22] | And it was destiny that his kiss | 命运决定了 他的吻 |
[01:25] | would break the dreaded curse. | 将打破那个可怕的诅咒 |
[01:29] | He alone would climb to the highest room of the tallest tower | 他独自一人爬上了最高的塔的最高的那间屋子 |
[01:34] | to enter the princess’s chambers, cross the room to her sleeping silhouette, | 进到了公主的房间 来到她沉睡的身影前 |
[01:39] | pull back the gossamer curtains to find her… | 拨开蜘蛛网找到了她 |
[01:43] | What? | 什么? |
[01:44] | – Princess… Fiona? – No! | – 公主… 费奥娜? – 不! |
[01:48] | Oh, thank heavens. Where is she? | 哦 谢谢老天爷 她在哪里? |
[01:51] | – She’s on her honeymoon. – Honeymoon? With whom? | – 她在度蜜月 – 蜜月? 和谁? |
[01:53] | – She’s on her honeymoon. – Honeymoon? With whom? | – 她在度她的蜜月 – 蜜月? 和谁? |
[04:18] | It’s so good to be home! | 回家的感觉真好! |
[04:24] | Just you and me and… | 只有你和我 还有… |
[04:29] | – Two can be as bad as one… – Donkey? | – 两个都很坏的 – 驴子? |
[04:34] | Shrek! Fiona! Aren’t you two a sight for sore eyes! | 史莱克! 菲奥娜! 这不是我的幻觉吧! |
[04:38] | Give us a hug, Shrek, you old love machine. | 来个拥抱 史莱克 你这台可爱的老机器 |
[04:41] | And look at you, Mrs. Shrek. How ’bout a side of sugar for the steed? | 再看看你 史莱克夫人 给小马儿来个甜吻如何? |
[04:45] | Donkey, what are you doing here? | 驴子 你在这里做什么? |
[04:47] | Taking care of your love nest for you. | 帮你们照料爱之小屋啊 |
[04:49] | Oh, you mean like… sorting the mail and watering the plants? | 噢 你是说… 整理邮件 给花园浇水? |
[04:54] | – Yeah, and feeding the fish! – I don’t have any fish. | – 对 还有喂鱼! – 我没有养鱼 |
[04:57] | You do now. I call that one Shrek and the other Fiona. | 你现在有了 我给其中一只起名叫史莱克 另一只叫菲奥娜 |
[05:00] | That Shrek is a rascally devil. Get your… | 那只叫史莱克的可坏了 把你的… |
[05:03] | Look at the time. I guess you’d better be going. | 时间不早了 我想你该走了 |
[05:06] | Don’t you want to tell me about your trip? Or how about a game of Parcheesi? | 你们难道不想跟我谈谈旅行? 或者大家来玩一盘巴棋戏如何? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1298个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:184个,六级词汇:74个,GRE词汇:105个,托福词汇:148个,考研词汇:208个,专四词汇:152个,专八词汇:23个, 所有生词标注共:402个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:10] | Actually, Donkey? Shouldn’t you be getting home to Dragon? | 真的吗 驴子? 你难道不想回家? |
[05:14] | Oh, yeah, that. | 噢 对 那个 |
[05:16] | I don’t know. She’s been all moody and stuff lately. | 我不知道 她最近变得喜怒无常 |
[05:20] | I thought I’d move in with you. | 我决定搬来和你们一起过 |
[05:21] | You know we’re always happy to see you, Donkey. | 你知道我们见到你都很高兴 驴子 |
[05:24] | But Fiona and I are married now. | 但是我和菲奥娜已经结婚了 |
[05:27] | We need a little time, you know, to be together. | 我们需要一点时间 你知道 呆在一起 |
[05:33] | Just with each other. | 只有我和她 |
[05:36] | Alone. | 单独相处 |
[05:37] | Say no more. You don’t have to worry about a thing. | 别说了 你们不用担心 |
[05:40] | I will always be here to make sure nobody bothers you. | 我来以后可以保证没有人会打扰你们 |
[05:43] | – Donkey! – Yes, roomie? | – 驴子! – 嗯 室友? |
[05:45] | You’re bothering me. | 你正在打扰我们 |
[05:47] | Oh, OK. All right, cool. I guess… | 哦 好吧 好吧 真是 我想… |
[05:51] | Me and Pinocchio was going to catch a tournament, anyway, so… | 我和皮诺曹还要赶一场比赛 那么这样的话… |
[05:54] | Maybe I’ll see y’all Sunday for a barbecue or something. | 也许我可以星期天来看看你们 搞点烧烤什么的 |
[06:01] | He’ll be fine. Now, where were we? | 他会没事的 现在 我们进行到哪里了? |
[06:05] | Oh. | 喔 |
[06:07] | I think I remember. | 我想我还记得呢 |
[06:11] | Donkey! | 驴子! |
[06:13] | I know, I know! Alone! I’m going! I’m going. | 我知道 我知道 单独相处! 我走了! 我走了! |
[06:16] | What do you want me to tell these other guys? | 但你让我怎么去跟外面那些人说? |
[06:30] | Enough, Reggie. | 够了 笨蛋 |
[06:33] | Dearest Princess Fiona. | 亲爱的菲奥娜公主 |
[06:37] | You are hereby summoned to the Kingdom of Far, Far Away | 请您赶回遥远国 |
[06:41] | for a royal ball in celebration of your marriage | 参加皇家舞会以庆祝你的婚姻大礼 |
[06:46] | at which time the King | 届时国王将把祝福赐予 |
[06:48] | will bestow his royal blessing… upon you and your… | 您和您的夫君 |
[06:53] | uh… Prince Charming. | 查明王子 |
[06:56] | Love, the King and Queen of Far, Far Away. | 爱你的 遥远国的国王及王后 |
[07:00] | aka Mom and Dad. | 附注 爸爸和妈妈 |
[07:03] | Mom and Dad? | 爸爸和妈妈 |
[07:04] | – Prince Charming? – Royal ball? Can I come? | – 查明王子? – 皇家舞会? 我也能去吗? |
[07:08] | – We’re not going. – What? | – 我们不去 – 什么? |
[07:10] | I mean, don’t you think they might be a bit… | 我是说 你不觉得他们… |
[07:13] | shocked to see you like this? | 看见你这样可能会大吃一惊吗? |
[07:16] | Well, they might be a bit surprised. | 对啊他们可能会有点吃惊 |
[07:18] | But they’re my parents, Shrek. They love me. | 但他们是我的父母啊史莱克 他们爱我 |
[07:22] | And don’t worry. They’ll love you, too. | 别担心 他们也会爱你的 |
[07:24] | Yeah, right. | 对 对啊 |
[07:25] | Somehow I don’t think I’ll be welcome at the country club. | 在乡间俱乐部里我不大受欢迎 |
[07:28] | Stop it. They’re not like that. | 行了 他们可不是那种人 |
[07:30] | How do you explain Sergeant Pompous and the Fancy Pants Club Band? | 那你怎么解释这帮怪头怪脑的家伙? |
[07:33] | Oh, come on! You could at least give them a chance. | 喔 好了! 你至少应该给他们一个机会 |
[07:37] | To do what? Sharpen their pitchforks? | 为了什么? 好让他们把草叉磨得更锋利? |
[07:39] | No! They just want to give you their blessing. | 不! 他们只想给你祝福 |
[07:42] | Oh, great. Now I need their blessing? | 喔 太好了 现在我需要他们得祝福吗? |
[07:46] | If you want to be a part of this family, yes! | 对!如果你想成为这个家庭的一员 |
[07:49] | Who says I want to be part of this family? | 谁说我想成为这个家庭的一员? |
[07:51] | You did! When you married me! | 你说的 当你娶我的时候说的! |
[07:54] | Well, there’s some fine print for you! | 好啊这就是你的小条款! |
[07:56] | So that’s it. You won’t come? | 对啊你真的不来吗? |
[07:59] | Trust me. It’s a bad idea. We are not going! And that’s final! | 相信我 这不是个好主意 我们不能去 这就是最后的决定! |
[08:06] | Come on! We don’t want to hit traffic! | 好了 史莱克 我们别拖到行车高峰期! |
[08:11] | Don’t worry! We’ll take care of everything. | 别担心!我们会照料一切 |
[08:16] | Hey, wait for me. Oof! | 嗨 等等我 噢! |
[08:51] | – Are we there yet? – No. | – 我们到了吗? – 没有 |
[08:57] | – Are we there yet? – Not yet. | – 我们到了吗? – 还没有 |
[09:02] | – OK, are we there yet? – No. | – 好的 我们还没到吗? – 不 |
[09:06] | – Are we there yet? – No! | – 我们到了吗? – 不! |
[09:08] | – Are we there yet? – Yes. | – 我们到了吗? – 是 |
[09:10] | – Really? – No! | – 真的? – 不! |
[09:11] | – Are we there yet? – No! | – 我们到了吗? – 不! |
[09:13] | – Are we there yet? – We are not! | – 我们到了吗? – 我们没到 |
[09:15] | – Are we there yet? – No! | – 我们到了吗? – 不! |
[09:18] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗? |
[09:20] | That’s not funny. That’s really immature. | 这并不滑稽 真是太幼稚了 |
[09:24] | This is why nobody likes ogres. | 所以没人喜欢兽人 |
[09:27] | Your loss! | 你自己的损失! |
[09:28] | – I’m gonna just stop talking. – Finally! | – 我再也不想开口了 – 终于! |
[09:32] | This is taking forever, Shrek. There’s no in-flight movie or nothing! | 这回可是永远 史莱克 再没有什么旅途小节目了! |
[09:35] | The Kingdom of Far, Far Away, Donkey. | 驴子 我们要去的遥远国 |
[09:39] | That’s where we’re going. Far, far… | 在很远很远的地方 |
[09:44] | away! | 很远! |
[09:45] | All right, all right, I get it. I’m just so darn bored. | 好了 好了 我明白了 我只是有点烦躁 |
[09:49] | Well, find a way to entertain yourself. | 好的 找点法子娱乐自己吧 |
[10:14] | For five minutes… | 五分钟… |
[10:17] | Could you not be yourself… | 你就不能老实一点… |
[10:19] | …for five minutes! | 至少五分钟! |
[10:29] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗? |
[10:30] | – Yes! – Oh, finally! | – 到了! – 噢 终于 |
[10:45] | Wow! | 哇! |
[10:48] | It’s going to be champagne wishes and caviar dreams from now on. | 从现在开始将是香槟和鱼子酱的时刻 |
[10:53] | Hey, good-looking! We’ll be back to pick you up later! | 嗨 帅哥! 我们待会儿来搭你的车! |
[11:04] | We are definitely not in the swamp anymore. | 我们现在可不是在沼泽地 |
[11:07] | Halt! | 停! |
[11:18] | Hey, everyone, look. | 嗨 大家看 |
[11:31] | Hey, ladies! Nice day for a parade, huh? You working that hat. | 嗨 女士们 天气不错正适合出来走走 嗯? 你那帽子不错 |
[11:43] | Swimming pools! Movie stars! | 游泳池! 电影明星! |
[12:22] | Announcing the long-awaited return | 现在 美丽的菲奥娜公主以及 |
[12:25] | of the beautiful Princess Fiona and her new husband. | 她的夫君终于归来了 |
[12:31] | Well, this is it. | 好 来了 |
[12:33] | – This is it. – This is it. | – 来了 – 来了 |
[12:35] | This is it. | 来了 |
[12:58] | Uh… why don’t you guys go ahead? I’ll park the car. | 你们两位前面先走 我去把车停好 |
[13:05] | So… | 那么… |
[13:08] | you still think this was a good idea? | 你仍然认为这是个好主意? |
[13:11] | Of course! Look. Mom and Dad look happy to see us. | 当然 看 爸爸和妈妈看到我们都很高兴 |
[13:15] | – Who on earth are they? – I think that’s our little girl. | – 他们到底是谁? – 我们想是我们的小女孩 |
[13:20] | That’s not little! That’s a really big problem. | 那可不小啊! 问题麻烦了 |
[13:23] | Wasn’t she supposed to kiss Prince Charming and break the spell? | 不是说她吻过查明王子后就能打破符咒吗? |
[13:26] | Well, he’s no Prince Charming, but they do look… | 哦 他不是查明王子 但他们看起来… |
[13:30] | Happy now? We came. We saw them. | 现在高兴了? 我们来了 看见他们了 |
[13:33] | Now let’s go before they light the torches. | 现在趁他们没有点亮火炬之前溜之大吉吧 |
[13:36] | – They’re my parents. – Hello? They locked you in a tower. | – 他们是我父母 – 喂 是他们把你锁在塔里 |
[13:39] | That was for my own… | 那是我自己的… |
[13:41] | Good! Here’s our chance. Let’s go back inside and pretend we’re not home. | 好了! 这是我们唯一的机会 我们跑回去 只当他们没来过 |
[13:45] | Harold, we have to be… | 哈罗德 我们必须… |
[13:46] | Quick! While they’re not looking we can make a run for it. | 快!趁他们没看见的时候 我们还可以跑回去 |
[13:49] | Shrek, stop it! Everything’s gonna be… | 史莱克 够了! 所有的事情都会… |
[13:51] | A disaster! There is no way… | 灾难!没有办法了… |
[13:54] | – You can do this. – I really… | – 你可以做到的 – 我真的… |
[13:55] | – Really… – don’t… want… to… be… | – 真的… – 别…想…去…做… |
[13:58] | Here! | 到了! |
[14:02] | Mom… Dad… | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[14:06] | I’d like you to meet my husband… | 我想你们该见见我的丈夫 |
[14:08] | Shrek. | 史莱克 |
[14:13] | Well, um… | 好的 嗯… |
[14:14] | It’s easy to see where Fiona gets her good looks from. | 看来我知道菲奥娜为什么那么漂亮了 |
[14:56] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[14:58] | Better out than in, I always say, eh, Fiona? | 出来总比留在里面好 正如我一直说的那样 嗯 菲奥娜? |
[15:04] | That’s good. | 真不错 |
[15:07] | I guess not. | 看来不是这样 |
[15:08] | What do you mean, not on the list? Don’t tell me you don’t know who I am. | 你什么意思 不在名单之列? 别告诉我你不知道我是谁? |
[15:13] | What’s happening, everybody? Thanks for waiting. | 各位 这里怎么了? 谢谢你们等我 |
[15:15] | – I had the hardest time finding this place. – No! No! Bad donkey! Bad! Down! | – 我费了好大功夫才找到这里来 – 不! 不! 你这头坏驴子! 坏蛋 下去! |
[15:20] | No, Dad! It’s all right. It’s all right. He’s with us. | 不 爸爸 没事 没事 他是和我们一起的 |
[15:23] | – He helped rescue me from the dragon. – That’s me: the noble steed. | – 他也曾帮助拯救我 – 正是在下:高贵的马儿 |
[15:26] | Waiter! How ’bout a bowl for the steed? | 侍者!给马儿来套餐具 |
[15:28] | Oh, boy. | 哦 孩子 |
[15:33] | – Um, Shrek? – Yeah? | – 嗯 史莱克? – 唔? |
[15:34] | Oh, sorry! Great soup, Mrs Q. | 哦 对不起! 这汤味道真好 王后夫人 |
[15:38] | Mmm! | 啊! |
[15:39] | No, no. Darling. | 不 不 亲爱的 |
[15:42] | Oh! | 啊! |
[15:46] | So, Fiona, tell us about where you live. | 那么 菲奥娜 给我们讲讲你住在哪里 |
[15:49] | Well… | 好的… |
[15:51] | Shrek owns his own land. | 史莱克拥有他自己的小岛 |
[15:54] | – Don’t you, honey? – Oh, yes! | – 不是吗 甜心? – 哦 对啊! |
[15:57] | It’s in an enchanted forest | 那是在一片魔法森林里 |
[16:00] | abundant in squirrels and cute little duckies and… | 有好多松鼠 小鸭子和一些 |
[16:05] | What? | 什么? |
[16:06] | I know you ain’t talking about the swamp. | 我知道你说的不是沼泽 |
[16:08] | An ogre from a swamp. Oh! How original. | 沼泽地来的兽人 哦 真是罕见啊 |
[16:12] | I suppose that would be a fine place to raise the children. | 我认为那里倒是个养孩子的好地方 |
[16:26] | It’s a bit early to be thinking about that, isn’t it? | 现在说这些为时过早 是不是? |
[16:29] | – lndeed. I just started eating. – Harold! | – 我才开始吃东西 – 哈罗德! |
[16:32] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Dad. It’s great, OK? | – 那到底是什么意思? – 爸爸 听起来很棒 对吗? |
[16:35] | – For his type, yes. – My type? | – 对他这种人是不错 – 我这种人? |
[16:38] | I got to go to the bathroom. | 我要去卫生间一趟 |
[16:39] | – Dinner is served! – Never mind. I can hold it. | – 现在开始上菜! – 没事了 我可以忍着 |
[16:49] | Bon appetit! | 味道好极了! |
[16:50] | Oh, Mexican food! My favorite. | 喔 墨西哥菜! 我的最爱 |
[16:52] | Let’s not sit here with our tummies rumbling. Everybody dig in. | 我们就别坐在这里饿肚子了 大家开动吧 |
[16:56] | Don’t mind if I do, Lillian. | 请别介意我必须这样 莉莉安 |
[16:57] | I suppose any grandchildren I could expect from you would be… | 我想你们能带给我的外孙只能是… |
[17:01] | Ogres, yes! | 兽人 对! |
[17:04] | Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Right, Harold? | 还有什么事情能不出问题吗 哈罗德? |
[17:07] | Oh, no! No! Of course, not! | 哦 不! 不 当然 不! |
[17:09] | That is, assuming you don’t eat your own young! | 如果你不把自己的孩子吃掉的话 |
[17:12] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[17:13] | No, we usually prefer the ones who’ve been locked away in a tower! | 不 我们一般喜欢吃被锁在塔里的那种 |
[17:18] | – Shrek, please! – I only did that because I love her. | – 史莱克 拜托了! – 我这样做只是因为我爱她 |
[17:21] | Aye, day care or dragon-guarded castle. | 是啊关心呵护还有龙来守卫 |
[17:24] | You wouldn’t understand. You’re not her father! | 你不会明白的 你又不是她父亲 |
[17:32] | It’s so nice to have the family together for dinner. | 一家人坐在一起吃饭真好 |
[17:39] | – Harold! – Shrek! | – 哈罗德! – 史莱克! |
[17:40] | – Fiona! – Fiona! | – 菲奥娜! – 菲奥娜! |
[17:41] | – Mom! – Harold… | – 妈妈! – 哈罗德… |
[17:43] | Donkey! | 驴子! |
[19:07] | Oh, my dear. Oh, look at you. | 喔 亲爱的 喔 看看你 |
[19:12] | You’re all grown up. | 你都长大了 |
[19:15] | – Who are you? – Oh, sweet pea! | – 你是谁? – 哦 小乖乖 |
[19:18] | I’m your fairy godmother. | 我是你的仙女教母 |
[19:20] | – I have a fairy godmother? – Shush, shush. | – 我有仙女教母吗? – 嘘 嘘 |
[19:23] | Now, don’t worry. I’m here to make it all better. | 现在别担心了 我到这里来就是为了解决问题 |
[19:27] | With just a… | 只要… |
[19:31] | Wave of my magic wand Your troubles will soon be gone | 我的魔杖轻轻一挥 你的烦恼瞬间消失 |
[19:34] | With a flick of the wrist and just a flash You’ll land a prince with a ton of cash | 手腕舒展魔光闪过 金钱王子就此现身 |
[19:39] | A high-priced dress made by mice no less | 昂贵的服饰 精致无法比 |
[19:42] | Some crystal glass pumps And no more stress | 水晶风泵使劲吹 一切烦恼全消失 |
[19:44] | Your worries will vanish, your soul will cleanse | 你的担忧不翼而飞 你的灵魂彻底轻松 |
[19:46] | Confide in your very own furniture friends | 把一切都交给你的家具朋友们 |
[19:48] | We ‘ll help you set a new fashion trend | 我们会帮助你打造流行新时尚 |
[19:51] | – I’ll make you fancy, I’ll make you great – The kind of girl a prince would date! | – 我会让你宛如梦幻 使你非同凡响 – 正是王子们梦寐以求的女孩 |
[19:55] | They’ll write your name on the bathroom wall… | 他们会把你的名字写在浴室墙上… |
[19:57] | For a happy ever after, give Fiona a call! | 为了永远的幸福 去找菲奥娜吧! |
[19:59] | A sporty carriage to ride in style, Sexy man boy chauffeur, Kyle | 赛车型的马车多时尚 有位性感车夫叫凯尔 |
[20:03] | Banish your blemishes, tooth decay, Cellulite thighs will fade away | 洗去灰尘和牙垢 拜托多余的脂肪 |
[20:07] | And oh, what the hey! Have a bichon frise! | 哈哈 来个惊喜! 再加一只比熊犬! |
[20:11] | Nip and tuck, here and there to land that prince with the perfect hair | 无处不在 这里那里 来了一位酷发美王子 |
[20:14] | Lipstick liners, shadows blush To get that prince with the sexy tush | 唇线勾勒 暗影涌动 性感姿态引住王子 |
[20:17] | Lucky day, hunk buffet You and your prince take a roll in the hay | 幸运之日 令人震惊 你和你的王子在干草堆里打滚 |
[20:20] | You can spoon on the moon With the prince to the tune | 在月亮上与王子热吻 一切都完美合乎情调 |
[20:24] | Don’t be drab, you’ll be fab Your prince will have rock-hard abs | 别再老土了 你会大吃一惊 你的王子肌肉发达 |
[20:26] | Cheese souffle, Valentine’s Day Have some chicken fricassee! | 嗓音浑厚 情人节之际 等着吃鸡丁! |
[20:29] | Nip and tuck, here and there To land that prince with the perfect hair | 无处不在 这里那里 来了一位酷发美王子 |
[20:32] | Stop! | 够了! |
[20:34] | Look… | 怎么… |
[20:36] | Thank you very much, Fairy Godmother, | 非常感谢你 仙女教母 |
[20:39] | but I really don’t need all this. | 但我现在并不需要这些 |
[20:44] | – Fine. Be that way. – We didn’t like you, anyway. | – 好 那么就这样 – 我们不喜欢你 |
[20:46] | Fiona? Fiona? | 菲奥娜? 菲奥娜? |
[20:54] | Oh! You got a puppy? All I got in my room was shampoo. | 喔 你有一只小狗? 我房子里只有洗发水 |
[20:57] | Oh, uh… | 喔 嗯… |
[20:59] | Fairy Godmother, furniture… | 仙女教母 家具们… |
[21:02] | I’d like you to meet my husband, Shrek. | 我想你们该见见我的丈夫 史莱克 |
[21:04] | Your husband? What? What did you say? When did this happen? | 你的丈夫? 什么? 你说什么? 这是什么时候发生的事? |
[21:08] | Shrek is the one who rescued me. | 史莱克曾经救过我 |
[21:10] | – But that can’t be right. – Oh, great, more relatives! | – 但那样做并不妥当 – 哦 太好了 又是亲戚! |
[21:14] | She’s just trying to help. | 她只是想帮忙 |
[21:15] | Good! She can help us pack. Get your coat, dear. We’re leaving. | 好啊!那就帮我们收拾行礼把 拿上你的外衣 亲爱的 我们走吧 |
[21:19] | – What? – I don’t want to leave. | – 什么? – 我不想离开 |
[21:20] | When did you decide this? | 你什么时候决定的? |
[21:22] | – Shortly after arriving. – Look, I’m sorry… | – 刚到不久后就决定了 – 听着 我很抱歉… |
[21:25] | No, that’s all right. I need to go, anyway. | 不 没什么 不管怎么说我都得走了 |
[21:28] | But remember, dear. If you should ever need me… | 但是 记着 亲爱的 如果你还需要我… |
[21:32] | happiness… | 还有幸福… |
[21:33] | is just a teardrop away. | 只要一滴眼泪就够了 |
[21:35] | Thanks, but we’ve got all the happiness we need. | 多谢 但我们已经有了需要的一切幸福 |
[21:37] | Happy, happy, happy… | 幸福 幸福 幸福… |
[21:39] | So I see. | 我明白了 |
[21:41] | Let’s go, Kyle. | 我们走 凯尔 |
[21:46] | – Very nice, Shrek. – What? | – 太好了 史莱克. – 什么? |
[21:48] | I told you coming here was a bad idea. | 我告诉过你来这里是个坏主意 |
[21:50] | You could’ve at least tried to get along with my father. | 你至少应该试着与我父亲和睦相处 |
[21:53] | I don’t think I was going to get Daddy’s blessing, | 我想我可能没法得到父亲的祝福了 |
[21:56] | even if I did want it. | 即使我非常需要也没戏 |
[21:58] | Do you think it might be nice if somebody asked me what I wanted? | 你难道不认为有人来关心我是件好事吗? |
[22:02] | Sure. Do you want me to pack for you? | 当然了 你要我帮你收拾行礼吗? |
[22:04] | You’re unbelievable! You’re behaving like a… | 你真让人难以置信! 你简直就像个… |
[22:09] | – Go on! Say it! – Like an ogre! | – 说啊!说出来! – 像个兽人! |
[22:12] | Here’s a news flash for you! | 现在告诉你一则大新闻! |
[22:14] | Whether your parents like it or not… I am an ogre! | 不管你爹妈是否喜欢 可我就是一个兽人! |
[22:23] | And guess what, Princess? That’s not about to change. | 还有 我的公主殿下 这些永远不会改变 |
[22:33] | I’ve made changes for you, Shrek. Think about that. | 我已经为你而改变了 史莱克 想想这个吧 |
[22:39] | That’s real smooth, Shrek. I’m an ogre! | 说起来真顺口 史莱克 “我是个兽人!” |
[23:09] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会发生这样的事 |
[23:11] | You should. You started it. | 你当然知道 你挑起的 |
[23:13] | I can hardly believe that, Lillian. He’s the ogre. Not me. | 我简直不敢相信 莉莉安 他是兽人 我不是 |
[23:17] | I think, Harold, you’re taking this a little too personally. | 哈罗德 我认为你用太多个人眼光看这事了 |
[23:20] | This is Fiona’s choice. | 这是菲奥娜的选择 |
[23:23] | But she was supposed to choose the prince we picked for her. | 但她应该嫁给我们为她挑选的王子 |
[23:26] | I mean, you expect me to give my blessings to this… thing? | 难道你也要我把祝福赐给那个家伙? |
[23:30] | Fiona does. And she’ll never forgive you if you don’t. | 菲奥娜已经选择了 如果你一意孤行她永远都不会原谅你 |
[23:34] | I don’t want to lose our daughter again, Harold. | 我可不想再失去我们的女儿 哈罗德 |
[23:39] | Oh, you act as if love is totally predictable. | 喔 你真以为爱情是可以预定的吗? |
[23:42] | Don’t you remember when we were young? | 难道你忘了我们年轻的时候? |
[23:45] | We used to walk down by the lily pond and… | 我们在百合花坛边散步 |
[23:48] | – they were in bloom… – Our first kiss. | – 那时花儿都开了… – 还有我们的初吻 |
[23:51] | It’s not the same! | 这不是一回事! |
[23:52] | I don’t think you realize that our daughter has married a monster! | 我认为你还没有意识到 我们的女儿嫁给了一头怪物! |
[23:56] | Oh, stop being such a drama king. | 哎 别那么冲动 |
[23:59] | Fine! Pretend there’s nothing wrong! | 好!装作什么事都没问题! |
[24:01] | La, di, da, di, da! Isn’t it all wonderful! | 所有的事都棒极了! |
[24:04] | I’d like to know how it could get any worse! | 我倒想知道事情还会变得多糟糕 |
[24:06] | Hello, Harold. | 你好 哈罗德 |
[24:07] | – What happened? – Nothing, dear! | – 怎么了? – 没事 亲爱的! |
[24:09] | Just the old crusade wound playing up a bit! | 当十字军骑士时的老伤口发作而已 |
[24:14] | I’ll just stretch it out here for a while. | 我得出去舒展一下身子 |
[24:16] | You better get in. We need to talk. | 你最好进来 我们得谈一谈 |
[24:19] | Actually, Fairy Godmother, off to bed. | 仙女教母 实际上我正要休息了 |
[24:22] | Already taken my pills, and they tend to make me a bit drowsy. | 我已经吃了点安眠药 很快就要昏昏沉沉的了 |
[24:25] | So, how about… we make this a quick visit. What? | 那么 我们长话短说如何 什么? |
[24:31] | Oh, hello. Ha-ha-ha! | 喔 你好 呵呵 |
[24:35] | So, what’s new? | 发生什么事了? |
[24:37] | You remember my son, Prince Charming? | 你还记得我的儿子 查明王子吗? |
[24:40] | Is that you? My gosh! It’s been years. | 是你吗? 我的天! 有些年头没见了 |
[24:44] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的? |
[24:46] | Oh, about five minutes ago, actually. | 嗯 才刚回来5分钟 |
[24:49] | After I endured blistering winds, scorching desert… | 为此我饱受炎热风沙之苦 |
[24:53] | I climbed to the highest room in the tallest tower… | 还要爬上高塔上最高的房间 |
[24:56] | Mommy can handle this. | 让妈妈来摆平这一切 |
[24:58] | He endures blistering winds and scorching desert! | 他饱受了炎热风沙之苦! |
[25:03] | He climbs to the highest bloody room of the tallest bloody tower… | 还爬上了该死的高塔上最高的房间 |
[25:07] | And what does he find? | 最后发现了什么? |
[25:08] | Some gender-confused wolf telling him that his princess | 那里有个杂种告诉他 |
[25:12] | is already married. | 他的公主已经结婚了 |
[25:14] | It wasn’t my fault. He didn’t get there in time. | 这不是我的错 他没能及时赶来 |
[25:16] | Stop the car! | 停车! |
[25:19] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[25:22] | You force me to do something I really don’t want to do. | 你在逼我做一些我本来不想做的事 |
[25:27] | Where are we? | 我们到哪里了? |
[25:29] | Hi. Welcome to Friar’s Fat Boy! May I take your order? | 嗨 欢迎光临胖男孩快餐店 您想要点什么? |
[25:32] | My diet is ruined! I hope you’re happy. Er… okay. | 我的胃口全都毁了! 但我希望你能高兴 哦 好吧 |
[25:36] | Two Renaissance Wraps, no mayo… chili rings… | 两套复活餐包 别加蛋黄酱 也不要辣椒 |
[25:39] | – I’ll have the Medieval Meal. – One Medieval Meal and, Harold… | – 我要中世纪肉餐 – 一份中世纪肉餐 哈罗德… |
[25:43] | – Curly fries? – No, thank you. | – 要炸薯条圈吗? – 不了 谢谢你 |
[25:45] | – Sourdough soft taco, then? – No, really, I’m fine. | – 那么软式塔可饼呢? – 不 真的不用了 我不饿 |
[25:48] | Your order, Fairy Godmother. This comes with the Medieval Meal. | 你要的快餐 仙女教母 这是购买中世纪肉餐的附赠品 |
[25:52] | There you are, dear. | 这个给你 亲爱的 |
[25:56] | We made a deal, Harold, and I assume you don’t want me to go back on my part. | 我们说好了的 哈罗德 但我认为你并没有履行 |
[26:00] | Indeed not. | 的确没有 |
[26:02] | So, Fiona and Charming will be together. | 反正菲奥娜必须和查明在一起 |
[26:06] | – Yes. – Believe me, Harold. It’s what’s best. | – 对 – 相信我 哈罗德 这是最好的结局 |
[26:10] | Not only for your daughter… | 不只是为了你的女儿 |
[26:13] | but for your Kingdom. | 也是为了你的国家 |
[26:20] | What am I supposed to do about it? | 我该怎么办? |
[26:24] | Use your imagination. | 用用你的想象力 |
[27:00] | Oh… | 哦… |
[27:04] | Come on in, Your Majesty. | 请进吧 陛下 |
[27:12] | I like my town | 我喜欢我的地盘 |
[27:22] | Nobody knows… | 没人知道 |
[27:26] | Excuse me. | 打搅了 |
[27:28] | Do I know you? | 我见过你吗? |
[27:30] | No, you must be mistaking me for someone else. | 不 你肯定是把我当成其他人了 |
[27:33] | Uh… excuse me. I’m looking for the Ugly Stepsister. | 嗯…打搅了 我正在找丑姐姐 |
[27:39] | Ah! There you are. Right. | 啊!你在这里 太好了 |
[27:41] | You see, I need to have someone taken care of. | 我需要解决掉某个人 |
[27:47] | – Who’s the guy? – Well, he’s not a guy, per se. | – 是谁? – 嗯 他不是个常人 |
[27:51] | Um… He’s an ogre. | 嗯 他是个兽人 |
[27:56] | Hey, buddy, let me clue you in. | 嗨 老兄 我给你指条路 |
[27:57] | There’s only one fellow who can handle a job like that, and, frankly… | 老实说 只有一个人能做这样的活路 |
[28:02] | he don’t like to be disturbed. | 但他并不喜欢有人去打搅他 |
[28:04] | Where could I find him? | 我要到哪里才能找到他? |
[28:09] | Hello? | 你好? |
[28:12] | Who dares enter my room? | 谁敢闯入我的房间? |
[28:14] | Sorry! I hope I’m not interrupting, but I’m told you’re the one to talk to | 对不起 我希望没有打搅到你 但他们告诉我… |
[28:18] | about an ogre problem? | 你是唯一能够解决兽人的高手 |
[28:20] | You are told correct. | 他们说得没错 |
[28:22] | But for this, I charge a great deal of money. | 不过这一次 我要的价钱不低 |
[28:26] | Would… this be enough? | 这些够了吗? |
[28:35] | You have engaged my valuable services, Your Majesty. | 很乐意为您效劳 陛下 |
[28:40] | Just tell me where I can find this ogre. | 告诉我在哪里可以找到这个兽人 |
[29:52] | Dear Knight, I pray that you take this favor as a token of my gratitude. | 亲爱的骑士我希望你能接受我的感激 |
[30:19] | Dear Diary… | 亲爱的日记… |
[30:20] | Sleeping Beauty is having a slumber party tomorrow, | 睡美人明天就要举行一次睡眠晚会 |
[30:23] | but Dad says I can’t go. He never lets me out after sunset. | 但是爸爸说我不能去 他从来不让我天黑之后出去 |
[30:28] | Dad says I’m going away for a while. | 爸爸说我只在学校毕业的时候 |
[30:31] | Must be like some finishing school. | 才能出去一会儿 |
[30:34] | Mom says that when I’m old enough, | 妈妈说等到我长大了 |
[30:36] | my Prince Charming will rescue me from my tower | 我的查明王子会把我从塔里救出去 |
[30:39] | and bring me back to my family, | 把我带回我的家里 |
[30:41] | and we’ll all live happily ever after. | 此后我们会过得非常幸福 |
[30:46] | Mrs. Fiona Charming. | 菲奥娜·查明夫人 |
[30:50] | Mrs. Fiona Charming. | 菲奥娜·查明夫人 |
[30:52] | Mrs. Fiona Charming. | 菲奥娜·查明夫人 |
[30:53] | Mrs. Fiona Charming. | 菲奥娜·查明夫人 |
[31:05] | Sorry. I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 对不起 我希望没有打搅你 |
[31:08] | No, no. I was just reading a, uh… a scary book. | 不 不 我正在读一本…一本恐怖小说 |
[31:14] | I was hoping you’d let me apologize for my despicable behavior earlier. | 我希望你能接受我的道歉 我先前的举止显然有些失态 |
[31:19] | – Okay… – I don’t know what came over me. | – 好的… – 我都不知道我当时是怎么了 |
[31:22] | Do you suppose we could pretend it never happened and start over… | 我们装作什么也没发生过 然后重新开始好吗? |
[31:25] | – Look, Your Majesty, I just… – Please. Call me Dad. | – 听着 陛下 我只是… – 请叫我父亲 |
[31:28] | Dad. We both acted like ogres. | 父亲 我们当时的表现都像兽人 |
[31:32] | Maybe we just need some time to get to know each other. | 也许我们需要一些时间来相互了解 |
[31:36] | Excellent idea! I was actually hoping you might join me for a morning hunt. | 好主意!我希望你明天早上能够陪我出去打猎 |
[31:41] | A little father-son time? | 让我们父子之间熟悉一下? |
[31:44] | I know it would mean the world to Fiona. | 我想这对菲奥娜来说是件天大的好事 |
[31:55] | Shall we say, 7:30 by the old oak? | 那我们就约定了 7:30在老橡树见面 |
[32:05] | Face it, Donkey! We’re lost. | 面对现实吧 驴子! 我们迷路了 |
[32:07] | We can’t be lost. We followed the King’s instructions exactly. | 我们不可能迷路 我们一直按国王的指示走的 |
[32:11] | Head to the darkest part of the woods… | 先到森林中的最深处… |
[32:14] | Past the sinister trees with scary-looking branches. | 穿过有可怕树枝的邪恶树丛 |
[32:17] | – The bush shaped like Shirley Bassey! – We passed that three times already! | – 那些灌木看上去真像雪莉 贝西! – 可我们已经走过这里三次了! |
[32:21] | You were the one who said not to stop for directions. | 是你说别停下来的 |
[32:24] | Oh, great. My one chance to fix things up with Fiona’s dad | 嗯 太好了 我唯一能与菲奥娜父亲修好的机会 |
[32:29] | and I end up lost in the woods with you! | 结果却和你在这森林里迷路了! |
[32:31] | Don’t get huffy! I’m only trying to help. | 别发火啊! 我只是想帮忙 |
[32:33] | I know! I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[32:37] | – I’m sorry, all right? – Hey, don’t worry about it. | – 我很抱歉 好吗? – 嗨 别担心了 |
[32:41] | I just really need to make things work with this guy. | 我真的很想和这家伙的关系能有点进展 |
[32:44] | Yeah, sure. Now let’s go bond with Daddy. | 对 当然 现在我们去讨父亲的欢心吧 |
[32:55] | Well, well, well, Donkey. | 好 好 好 驴子 |
[32:56] | I know it was kind of a tender moment back there, but the purring? | 我想这是一个温馨的时刻 但是怎么会有咕噜声? |
[33:00] | What? I ain’t purring. | 什么? 我没有发出咕噜声 |
[33:02] | Sure. What’s next? A hug? | 当然了 那么接下来该做什么? 来个拥抱? |
[33:04] | Hey, Shrek. Donkeys don’t purr. What do you think I am, some kind of a… | 嗨 史莱克 驴子可没有发出咕噜声 你以为我是什么 一种… |
[33:08] | Ha-ha! Fear me, if you dare! | 嘿-嘿! 害怕吧 如果你们还能够的话! |
[33:12] | Look! A little cat. | 看 一只小猫! |
[33:14] | – Look out, Shrek! He got a piece! – It’s a cat, Donkey. | – 小心 史莱克! 他手上有把剑 – 那是只猫 驴子 |
[33:17] | Come here, little kitty, kitty. | 过来 小乖乖 乖 |
[33:19] | Come on, little kitty. Come here. Oh! Come here, little kitty. | 来啊小乖乖 到这里来 喔 过来 小乖乖 |
[33:25] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[33:27] | – Hold on, Shrek! I’m coming! – Come on! Get it off! Get it off! | – 撑住, 史莱克! 我来了! – 哎呀! 拉开它 拉开它! |
[33:31] | Oh, God. Oh… | 哦 老天 哦… |
[33:34] | No! | 不! |
[33:37] | – Look out, Shrek! Hold still! – Get it off! | – 小心 史莱克 别动! – 拉开它! |
[33:40] | Shrek! Hold still! | 史莱克!别动! |
[33:43] | – Did I miss? – No. You got them. | – 我没踢中吗? – 不 你正中我下盘 |
[33:50] | Now, ye ogre, pray for mercy from… | 现在 你这个兽人 讨饶吧… |
[33:56] | Puss… in Boots! | 向我武士猫大人! |
[33:59] | I’ll kill that cat! | 我要宰了这只猫! |
[34:01] | Ah-ha-ha! | 噢-哈-哈! |
[34:20] | – Hairball. – Oh! That is nasty! | – 肚子里有毛发球 – 哦 真是脏死了! |
[34:25] | What should we do with him? | 我们该拿它怎么办? |
[34:27] | Take the sword and neuter him. Give him the Bob Barker treatment. | 先把它的剑拿开 然后给它来个全套疗法 |
[34:30] | Oh, no! Por favor! Please! | 哦 不! 拜托了! 请别! |
[34:31] | I implore you! It was nothing personal, Senor. | 求你了 这不该涉及个人恩怨 先生 |
[34:34] | I was doing it only for my family. | 我只是为了养家糊口才出来干这个 |
[34:36] | My mother, she is sick. And my father lives off the garbage! | 我母亲 她病得厉害 我父亲 整日以捡垃圾为生! |
[34:40] | The King offered me much in gold and I have a litter of brothers… | 国王给了我很多钱 我还有一个小弟弟要养活… |
[34:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 哇! |
[34:45] | Fiona’s father paid you to do this? | 菲奥娜得父亲雇你来干这个? |
[34:48] | The rich King? Si. | 那个有钱的国王? 嗯 |
[34:53] | Well, so much for Dad’s royal blessing. | 好吧 父亲的祝福到此为止 |
[34:57] | Don’t feel bad. Almost everybody that meets you wants to kill you. | 别垂头丧气啊反正差不多你认识的人都想杀你 |
[35:00] | Gee, thanks. | 哦 多谢了 |
[35:05] | Maybe Fiona would’ve been better off if I were some sort of Prince Charming. | 也许如果我是查明王子那类人的话 菲奥娜会感觉好一些 |
[35:09] | That’s what the King said. | 国王就是这样说的 |
[35:12] | Oh, uh… sorry. I thought that question was directed at me. | 哦 嗯…对不起 我想问题还是出在我身上 |
[35:17] | Shrek, Fiona knows you’d do anything for her. | 史莱克, 菲奥娜知道你为她作出的牺牲 |
[35:20] | Well, it’s not like I wouldn’t change if I could. | 嗯 如果愿意的话我也许可以改变 |
[35:23] | I just… I just wish I could make her happy. | 我只是…我只是希望她能开心 |
[35:29] | Hold the phone… | 等一等… |
[35:32] | Happiness. | 开心 |
[35:34] | A tear drop away. | 只要一滴眼泪 |
[35:37] | Donkey! Think of the saddest thing that’s ever happened to you! | 驴子! 想一想你所遭遇过的最不幸的事吧! |
[35:41] | Aw, man, where do I begin? | 噢 老兄 你让我从何说起? |
[35:44] | First there was the time that old farmer tried to sell me for some magic beans. | 先是有个老农夫把我卖了换魔豆 |
[35:48] | Then this fool had a party and he have the guests trying to pin the tail on me. | 然后这个傻瓜开了个派对 一帮人想给我装上个假尾巴 |
[35:52] | Then they got drunk and start beating me with a stick, going Pinata!! | 他们喝得烂醉 然后用棍子揍我 叫嚷着Pinata!! |
[35:56] | What is a pinata, anyway? | 可到底什么是pinata? |
[35:58] | No, Donkey! I need you to cry! | 不 驴子! 我要你哭! |
[36:00] | Don’t go projecting on me. | 别拿我来撒气 |
[36:02] | I know you’re feeling bad, but you got to… | 我知道你心情很糟 但是你也得… |
[36:04] | Aaaahhh! | 啊…! |
[36:07] | You little, hairy, litter-licking sack of… | 你这个小毛球 该死得… |
[36:17] | What? Is it on? Is it on? | 怎么了 开动了?开动了? |
[36:20] | This is Fairy Godmother. | 这里是仙女教母 |
[36:22] | I’m either away from my desk or with a client. | 我可能不在办公室 也许在和客户谈生意 |
[36:24] | But if you come by the office, we’ll be glad to make you an appointment. | 如果你能亲自到办公室来 我们可以为你预约 |
[36:29] | Have a happy ever after. | 希望永远幸福 |
[36:33] | Oh… | 哦… |
[36:35] | Are you up for a little quest, Donkey? | 你准备好完成这个小任务了吗 驴子? |
[36:37] | That’s more like it! Shrek and Donkey, on another whirlwind adventure! | 太好了! 史莱克和驴子 又一场轰轰烈烈的冒险 |
[36:44] | – Stop, Ogre! I have misjudged you. – Join the club. We’ve got jackets. | – 等等 兽人 我误会了你 – 一起来吧 我们都等着你 |
[36:49] | On my honor, I am obliged to accompany you until I have saved your life | 不胜荣幸 我将陪伴你直到能够救你于危难 |
[36:53] | as you have spared me mine. | 以谢你赐我生命 |
[36:55] | The position of annoying talking animal has already been taken. | 队伍里多嘴多舌的岗位已经有人了 |
[36:58] | Let’s go, Shrek. Shrek? | 我们走 史莱克 史莱克? |
[37:10] | – Shrek! – Aw, come on, Donkey. Look at him… | – 史莱克! – 喔 来 驴子 看看他… |
[37:14] | in his wee little boots. | 还穿着小靴子呢 |
[37:16] | You know, how many cats can wear boots? Honestly. | 你知道有多少猫会穿鞋? |
[37:19] | – Let’s keep him! – Say what? | – 我们留下他! – 你说什么? |
[37:24] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[37:25] | Listen. He’s purring! | 听听 他还在咕噜作响呢 |
[37:27] | – Oh, so now it’s cute. – Come on, Donkey. Lighten up. | – 哦 现在听起来真是妙极了 – 好了 驴子 振作点 |
[37:30] | Lighten up? I should lighten up? Look who’s telling who to lighten up! | 振作?我该振作点? 看看是谁告诉谁该振作点吧! |
[37:32] | Lighten up? I should lighten up? Look who’s telling who to lighten up! | 振作?我该振作点? 看看是谁告诉谁该振作点吧! |
[37:35] | Shrek! | 史莱克! |
[37:43] | Shrek? | 史莱克? |
[37:55] | They’re both festive, aren’t they? | 两种料子都很喜庆 对吗? |
[37:57] | What do you think, Harold? | 你觉得怎么样 哈罗德? |
[37:59] | Um… Yes, yes. Fine. Fine. | 嗯…好 好 不错 不错 |
[38:04] | Try to at least pretend you’re interested in your daughter’s wedding ball. | 请至少装作对女儿的婚宴有点兴趣 |
[38:08] | Honestly, Lillian, I don’t think it matters. | 老实说 莉莉安 我认为这毫无用处 |
[38:10] | How do we know there will even be a ball? | 我们怎么知道这个婚宴是否还会举行呢? |
[38:12] | Mom. Dad. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[38:14] | – Oh, hello, dear. – What’s that, Cedric? Right! Coming. | – 哦 你好 亲爱的 – 那是什么 塞德里克?对了 过来 |
[38:19] | Mom, have you seen Shrek? | 妈妈 你见到史莱克了吗? |
[38:21] | I haven’t. You should ask your father. | 我没见到 你应该去问你父亲 |
[38:24] | Be sure and use small words, dear. He’s a little slow this morning. | 但说话小心点 亲爱的 他今天早上有点慢吞吞的 |
[38:28] | – Can I help you, Your Majesty? – Ah, yes! Um… | – 我能帮你做什么 陛下? – 哦 对 嗯… |
[38:32] | Mmm! Exquisite. What do you call this dish? | 哦 真是鲜美 这道菜叫什么? |
[38:35] | That would be the dog’s breakfast, Your Majesty. | 这是狗食 陛下 |
[38:38] | Ah, yes. Very good, then. Carry on, Cedric. | 哦 对 很好 继续吧 塞德里克 |
[38:42] | – Dad? Dad, have you seen Shrek? – No, I haven’t, dear. | – 爸爸?爸爸 你见到史莱克了吗? – 不 我没见到 亲爱的 |
[38:46] | I’m sure he just went off to look for a nice… mud hole to cool down in. | 我相信他肯定刚刚出去 想去找个烂泥洞冷静一下 |
[38:50] | You know, after your little spat last night. | 你知道的 昨晚你们才争吵过 |
[38:52] | Oh. You heard that, huh? | 噢 你听到了 嗯? |
[38:54] | The whole kingdom heard you. | 全国都听见你们吵架了 |
[38:56] | I mean, after all, it is in his nature to be… | 我是说 他的本意… |
[38:59] | well, a bit of a brute. | 对 有一点兽性 |
[39:01] | Him? You know, you didn’t exactly roll out the Welcome Wagon. | 他?你知道 是你没有欢迎他的诚意 |
[39:05] | Well, what did you expect? Look at what he’s done to you. | 好 那你还能期待什么? 看看他都对你做了些什么 |
[39:09] | Shrek loves me for who I am. | 史莱克是真爱我 |
[39:12] | I would think you’d be happy for me. | 我认为你会为我而高兴 |
[39:15] | Darling, I’m just thinking about what’s best for you. | 亲爱的 我正在考虑给你最好的选择 |
[39:18] | Maybe you should do the same. | 也许你也该这样考虑 |
[39:35] | No, really? | 不 真的吗? |
[39:43] | Oh… | 哦… |
[39:48] | Oh, no. That’s the old Keebler’s place. Let’s back away slowly. | 哦 不 这是老科布勒的地盘 让我们慢慢绕过去 |
[39:52] | That’s the Fairy Godmother’s cottage. | 那是仙女教母的别墅 |
[39:54] | She’s the largest producer of hexes and potions in the whole kingdom. | 她是整个国家最大的魔法药剂生产商 |
[39:58] | Then why don’t we pop in there for a spell? Ha-ha! Spell! | 那么我们为什么不进去弄点魔法药水 呵呵 魔法! |
[40:07] | He makes me laugh. | 他真逗死我了 |
[40:14] | Hi. I’m here to see the… | 嗨 我来这里想见… |
[40:16] | The Fairy Godmother. I’m sorry. She is not in. | 仙女教母 我很抱歉 她现在不在 |
[40:19] | Jerome! Coffee and a Monte Cristo. Now! | 杰罗姆!拿点咖啡和基督饼来 现在! |
[40:24] | Yes, Fairy Godmother. Right away. | 好的 仙女教母 马上来 |
[40:27] | Look, she’s not seeing any clients today, OK? | 听着 她今天不见客 明白? |
[40:30] | That’s OK, buddy. We’re from the union. | 没问题 老兄 我们是工会派来的 |
[40:32] | The union? | 工会? |
[40:33] | We represent the workers in all magical industries, both evil and benign. | 我们代表魔法产业内的全体工人 包括善恶两派 |
[40:37] | Oh! Oh, right. | 哦!噢 好的 |
[40:39] | Are you feeling at all degraded or oppressed? | 你是不是感觉很糟糕? |
[40:42] | Uh… a little. We don’t even have dental. | 嗯…有一点 我们这里甚至没有牙医 |
[40:46] | They don’t even have dental. | 他们甚至没有配备牙医 |
[40:48] | Okay, we’ll just have a look around. | 好 我们要进去看一看 |
[40:50] | Oh. By the way. | 噢 对了 |
[40:52] | I think it’d be better if the Fairy Godmother didn’t know we were here. | 我想你最好别告诉仙女教母我们来过 |
[40:55] | – Know what I’m saying? Huh? – Huh? Huh? Huh? | – 知道我在说什么吗 嗯? – 嗯? 嗯? 嗯? |
[40:58] | – Stop it. – Of course. Go right in. | – 够了 – 当然 进去吧 |
[41:31] | A drop of desire. | 一点欲望 |
[41:34] | Naughty! | 真有意思! |
[41:37] | A pinch of passion. | 一点点激情 |
[41:43] | And just a hint of… | 再加上一点点… |
[41:46] | Iust! | 活力! |
[41:51] | Excuse me. | 打搅了 |
[41:53] | Sorry to barge in like this… | 很抱歉我冒昧闯入 |
[41:55] | What in Grimm’s name are you doing here? | 老天爷 你们来这里干什么? |
[41:58] | Well, it seems that Fiona’s not exactly happy. | 嗯 看起来菲奥娜并不开心 |
[42:05] | And there’s some question as to why that is? | 是不是要问一些和这有关的问题? |
[42:08] | Well, let’s explore that, shall we? | 嗯 我们来谈谈 好吗? |
[42:12] | Ah. P, P, P… Princess. Cinderella. | 嗯…辛德拉公主 |
[42:16] | Here we are. Lived happily ever after. Oh… | 我们有了 从此之后幸福地生活着 |
[42:19] | No ogres! | 没有提到兽人 |
[42:22] | Let’s see. Snow White. | 我们再看看 白雪公主 |
[42:23] | A handsome prince. Oh, no ogres. | 英俊的王子 噢 没有提到兽人 |
[42:27] | Sleeping Beauty. Oh, no ogres! | 睡美人 哦 没有兽人 |
[42:29] | Hansel and Gretel? No! Thumbelina? No. | 汉塞和格泰? 没有! 拇指公主 没有 |
[42:32] | The Golden Bird, the Little Mermaid, Pretty Woman… | 金色小鸟 美人鱼 风月俏佳人… |
[42:36] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不! |
[42:38] | You see, ogres don’t live happily ever after. | 你看见了 兽人从来都不会过得愉快 |
[42:43] | All right, look, lady! | 好了 听着 女士! |
[42:44] | Don’t you point… those dirty green sausages at me! | 你别用这些肮脏的绿色香肠指着我! |
[42:50] | Your Monte Cristo and coffee. | 你的咖啡和基督饼 |
[42:51] | Oh! Sorry. | 喔 抱歉 |
[42:53] | Ah… that’s okay. | 嗯… 好吧 |
[42:55] | We were just leaving. | 我们这就离开 |
[42:57] | Very sorry to have wasted your time, Miss Godmother. | 非常抱歉耽误了您的时间 教母小姐 |
[43:00] | Just… go. | 快… 走 |
[43:02] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 兄弟们 |
[43:19] | TGlF, eh, buddy? | 又是一个星期五 嗯 老兄? |
[43:23] | Working hard or hardly working, eh, Mac? | 努力工作否则就别想有工作 嗯 麦克? |
[43:35] | Get your fine Corinthian footwear and your cat cheeks out of my face! | 把你的厚鞋子和屁股从我脸上挪开! |
[43:39] | Man, that stinks! | 老兄 真臭死了! |
[43:41] | You don’t exactly smell like a basket of roses. | 你闻起来可不像一篮玫瑰 |
[43:47] | – Well, one of these has got to help. – I was just concocting this very plan! | – 好了 这里面应该有一瓶可以用 – 我才刚拟出这个计划! |
[43:52] | Already our minds are becoming one. | 看来我们全都同心合力 |
[43:55] | Whoa, whoa. If we need an expert on licking ourselves, we’ll give you a call. | 哇 哇 如果我们需要一个马屁专家 我们会打电话找你的 |
[44:00] | Shrek, this is a bad idea. | 史莱克 这是个坏主意 |
[44:01] | Look. Make yourself useful and go keep watch. | 听着 做点事情 留心附近 |
[44:05] | Puss, do you think you could get to those on top? | 小猫 你能跳到顶上去吗? |
[44:08] | No problema, boss. In one of my nine lives, | 没问题 老大 我只需要用到九条命之一就行了 |
[44:10] | I was the great cat burglar of Santiago de Compostela. | 我可是出了名的夜盗猫侠 |
[44:13] | Ha-ha-ha-ha! | 哈哈哈哈! |
[44:15] | Shrek, are you off your nut? | 史莱克 你大脑出问题了吗? |
[44:16] | Donkey, keep watch. | 驴子 看好附近 |
[44:18] | Keep watch? Yeah, I’ll keep watch. | 看好附近? 好的 我来把风 |
[44:20] | I’ll watch that wicked witch come and whammy a world of hurt up your backside. | 我会眼看着那巫婆冲进来 从背后给你们一个惊喜 |
[44:24] | I’ll laugh, too. I’ll be giggling to myself. | 我又想笑了 我真忍不住想笑 |
[44:27] | – What do you see? – Toad Stool Softener? | – 你看到了什么? – 蛤蟆屎软化剂? |
[44:30] | I’m sure a nice BM is the perfect solution for marital problems. | 我相信一位心理医生才是解决婚姻问题的最好良方 |
[44:34] | – Elfa Seltzer? – Uh-uh. | – 香水剂? – 嗯 |
[44:36] | – Hex Lax? – No! Try handsome. | – 魔法泻药? – 不 试试看有没有”英俊药水” |
[44:40] | Sorry. No handsome. | 抱歉 没有英俊药水 |
[44:43] | Hey! How about Happily Ever After? | 嗨! 那么”从此幸福”药水呢? |
[44:46] | Well, what does it do? | 啊那有什么用? |
[44:49] | It says Beauty Divine. | 上面写着”美容圣药” |
[44:52] | In some cultures, donkeys are revered as the wisest of creatures. | 在某些文化中 驴子被尊崇为最睿智的生物 |
[44:55] | Especially us talking ones. | 尤其是我们这种能说话的 |
[44:57] | Donkey! | 驴子! |
[45:01] | That’ll have to do. We’ve got company. | 只得拿那个 有人来了 |
[45:10] | Can we get on with this? | 这个对我们有用吗? |
[45:15] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[45:25] | Nice catch, Donkey! | 好球 驴子! |
[45:27] | Finally! A good use for your mouth. | 你的嘴终于派上了大用场 |
[45:33] | Come on! | 快来! |
[46:36] | I don’t care whose fault it is. Just get this place cleaned up! | 我不管这是谁的错 快把这个地方打扫干净! |
[46:40] | And somebody bring me something deep fried and smothered in chocolate! | 再来个人给我拿点炸点心 要涂巧克力! |
[46:46] | – Mother! – Charming. Sweetheart. | – 母亲! – 查明 甜心 |
[46:50] | This isn’t a good time, pumpkin. Mama’s working. | 现在不是个好时间 小南瓜 妈妈正在工作 |
[46:53] | Whoa, what happened here? | 哇 这里怎么了? |
[46:56] | – The ogre, that’s what! – What? Where is he, Mom? | – 兽人 是他来了! – 什么?他在哪里?妈妈? |
[46:59] | I shall rend his head from his shoulders! | 我要把他的脑袋从肩膀上扯下来 |
[47:01] | I will smite him where he stands! | 我要把他当场击垮! |
[47:04] | He will rue the very day he stole my kingdom from me! | 他会为从我这里窃取的每一天而懊悔 |
[47:09] | Oh, put it away, Junior! You’re still going to be king. | 哦 先别提了 孩子! 你仍然还会成为国王 |
[47:13] | We’ll just have to come up with something smarter. | 我们要多用点心计 |
[47:15] | Pardon. Um… | 对不起 嗯… |
[47:17] | Everything is accounted for, Fairy Godmother, except for one potion. | 所有的物品都还在 仙女教母 除了一瓶药水 |
[47:22] | What? | 什么? |
[47:24] | Oh… | 哦… |
[47:26] | I do believe we can make this work to our advantage. | 我想我们可以利用这一点 |
[47:31] | Happily Ever After Potion. Maximum strength. | “从此幸福”药水 最大剂量 |
[47:35] | For you and your true love. | “为你和你的真爱” |
[47:37] | lf one of you drinks this, you both will be fine. | 如果你们中的一人喝了 两个人都会有效 |
[47:40] | Happiness, comfort and beauty divine. | 幸福 舒适和美丽圣洁 |
[47:43] | – You both will be fine? – I guess it means it’ll affect Fiona, too. | – 两个人都会有效? – 我想这应该是说也会影响到菲奥娜 |
[47:48] | Hey, man, this don’t feel right. My donkey senses are tingling all over. | 嗨 老兄 这不太好 我的驴子直觉总感觉不妥 |
[47:52] | Drop that jug o’ voodoo and let’s get out of here. | 赶紧放下那巫婆的玩意 我们离开这里吧 |
[47:55] | It says, Beauty Divine. How bad can it be? | 这上面说了 “美丽圣洁” 再糟糕又能糟糕到哪里去呢? |
[48:00] | See, you’re allergic to that stuff. You’ll have a reaction. | 看 你对这东西过敏 喝下去会有副作用反应 |
[48:03] | And if you think that I’ll be smearing Vapor Rub over your chest, think again! | 如果你认为我能锤你的胸口搞人工呼吸 你最好还是再多想想! |
[48:08] | Boss, just in case there is something wrong with the potion… | 老大 如果担心这药剂有什么问题… |
[48:11] | allow me to take the first sip. | 请允许我来喝第一口 |
[48:13] | It would be an honor to lay my life on the line for you. | 如果能为你而死那是一种荣耀 |
[48:16] | Oh, no, no. I don’t think so. | 哦 不 不 我不这样认为 |
[48:19] | If there’ll be any animal testing, I’ll do it. | 如果要用动物来做试验 应该是我先来 |
[48:21] | That’s the best friend’s job. Now give me that bottle. | 这是最好的朋友的工作 现在把瓶子给我 |
[48:30] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何? |
[48:32] | I don’t feel any different. I look any different? | 我没感觉有什么变化 我看起来有什么变化吗? |
[48:36] | You still look like an ass to me. | 在我看来你仍然是一头蠢驴 |
[48:38] | Maybe it doesn’t work on donkeys. | 也许对驴子没有用 |
[48:42] | – Well, here’s to us, Fiona. – Shrek? | – 好 那就为了我们 菲奥娜 – 史莱克? |
[48:46] | – You drink that, there’s no going back. – I know. | – 你喝下去之后就没法后悔了 – 我知道 |
[48:50] | – No more wallowing in the mud? – I know. | – 从此就不能在泥潭里打滚了? – 我知道 |
[48:52] | – No more itchy butt crack? – I know! | – 再也不能蹭痒痒了? – 我知道 |
[48:53] | – But you love being an ogre! – I know! | – 但你还是喜欢当兽人! – 我知道! |
[49:00] | But I love Fiona more. | 但我更爱菲奥娜 |
[49:01] | But I love Fiona more. | 但我更爱菲奥娜 |
[49:03] | Shrek, no! Wait! | 史莱克, 不 等等! |
[49:17] | Got to be… I think you grabbed the Farty Ever After potion. | 看起来…你拿到了”从此放屁”药剂 |
[49:22] | Maybe it’s a dud. | 也许药剂失效了 |
[49:24] | Or maybe Fiona and l were never meant to be. | 也许菲奥娜和我注定无缘 |
[49:31] | Uh-oh. What did I tell you? I feel something coming on. | 喔-哦 我告诉过你什么? 我预感要发生什么事了 |
[49:34] | I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 我不想死 我可不想死! |
[49:38] | Oh, sweet sister, mother of mercy. I’m melting! | 喔 甜姐 圣母慈悲啊我正在融化! |
[49:41] | I’m melting! | 我在融化! |
[49:43] | It’s just the rain, Donkey. | 只不过事下雨了 驴子 |
[49:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[50:30] | Don’t worry. Things seem bad because it’s dark and rainy | 别担心 天黑又下雨 所以似乎很糟糕 |
[50:33] | and Fiona’s father hired a sleazy hitman to whack you. | 菲奥娜的父亲还雇了个蹩脚杀手来解决你 |
[50:37] | It’ll be better in the morning. You’ll see… | 等天亮就好了 你会看见… |
[50:48] | Bet my bottom? | 拿我的屁股打赌吗? |
[50:50] | I’m coming, Elizabeth! | 我来了 伊丽莎白! |
[50:51] | Donkey? | 驴子? |
[50:53] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[50:55] | – Hey, boss. Let’s shave him. – D-Donkey? | – 嗨 老大 我们把他摇醒 – 唐-驴子? |
[51:08] | There you are! We missed you at dinner. | 你来了! 我们晚餐时都没见到你 |
[51:12] | What is it, darling? | 是谁 亲爱的? |
[51:13] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[51:15] | I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 我考虑过你所说的话了 |
[51:18] | And I’m going to set things right. | 我要彻底解决这个问题 |
[51:21] | Ah! Excellent! That’s my girl. | 啊! 太好了! 真是我的女儿 |
[51:23] | It was a mistake to bring Shrek here. | 把史莱克带到这里来的确是个错误 |
[51:26] | I’m going to go out and find him. | 我要出去找他 |
[51:29] | And then we’ll go back to the swamp where we belong. | 然后我们就回到我们住的沼泽去 |
[51:35] | Fiona, please! | 菲奥娜 拜托了! |
[51:37] | Let’s not be rash, darling. You can’t go anywhere right now. | 不要匆忙行事 亲爱的 你现在哪里也别去! |
[51:43] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜! |
[52:24] | Look, I told you he was here. Look at him! Quiet. Look at him. | 看看 我说过他在这里 看看他 安静 看看他 |
[52:31] | Good morning, sleepyhead. | 早上好 瞌睡虫 |
[52:34] | Good morning! | 早上好! |
[52:35] | We love your kitty! | 我们真喜欢你的乖猫咪! |
[52:37] | – Oh… My head… – Here, I fetched a pail of water. | – 噢… 我的脑袋… – 这里 我给你打来一桶水 |
[52:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:43] | Uhh! | 哇! |
[52:46] | Aahh! | 啊! |
[52:48] | Oh… | 喔… |
[52:51] | A cute button nose? | 乖巧的圆鼻头? |
[52:53] | Thick, wavy locks? | 厚厚的卷毛发? |
[52:56] | Taut, round buttocks? | 紧绷的圆屁股? |
[52:59] | I’m… I’m… | 我是…我是… |
[53:01] | – Gorgeous! – I’ll say. | – 太棒了! – 我不得不说 |
[53:02] | I’m Jill. What’s your name? | 我是吉儿 你叫什么名字? |
[53:04] | – Um… Shrek. – Shrek? Wow. Are you from Europe? | – 嗯… 史莱克 – 史莱克? 哇 你是从欧洲来的? |
[53:08] | – You’re tense. – I want to rub his shoulders. | – 你太紧张了 – 我来按摩一下他的肩膀 |
[53:10] | – I got it covered. – I don’t have anything to rub. | – 我已经包了 – 那我就没什么地方可按摩了 |
[53:13] | Get in line. | 排队来 |
[53:15] | – Have you seen my donkey? – Who are you calling donkey? | – 你们看见我的驴子了吗? – 你管谁叫驴子? |
[53:19] | – Donkey? You’re a… – A stallion, baby! | – 驴子? 你成了… – 一匹种马,宝贝! |
[53:23] | I can whinny. | 我能仰天长啸 |
[53:24] | I can count. | 我还能刨蹄子 |
[53:26] | Look at me, Shrek! I’m trotting! | 看看我 史莱克! 我在奔跑! |
[53:30] | That’s some quality potion. What’s in that stuff? | 真是好药啊那里面都有什么? |
[53:33] | Oh, don’t take the potion, Mr. Boss, it’s very bad. | 喔 别喝那药 老大 真的有问题 |
[53:37] | Pah! | 呸! |
[53:38] | Warning: Side effects may include burning, itching, oozing, weeping. | 警告:可能会有以下副作用: 灼烧 瘙痒 排气 落泪 |
[53:42] | Not intended for heart patients or those with… nervous disorders. | 不得用于心脏病人 或者…神经错乱者 |
[53:46] | I’m trotting, I’m trotting in place! Yeah! | 我在小跑 原地小跑 耶! |
[53:51] | What? | 什么? |
[53:52] | Senor? To make the effects of this potion permanent, | 先生? “要想让这药剂效果永久持续” |
[53:56] | the drinker must obtain his true love’s kiss by midnight. | “饮用者必须在午夜前得到爱人的吻” |
[54:00] | Midnight? Why is it always midnight? | 午夜? 为什么总是午夜? |
[54:02] | – Pick me! I’ll be your true love! – I’ll be your true love. | – 挑我吧! 我会成为你的真爱! – 我会成为你的真爱! |
[54:05] | I’ll be true… enough. | 我真的是…够了 |
[54:08] | Look, ladies, I already have a true love. | 女士们 我已经有了爱人 |
[54:11] | Oh… | 噢… |
[54:12] | And take it from me, Boss. | 听我说 老大 |
[54:14] | You are going to have one satisfied Princess. | 你肯定能使公主满意 |
[54:17] | And let’s face it. You are a lot easier on the eyes. | 让我们面对现实 你现在看起来顺眼多了 |
[54:20] | Inside you’re the same old mean, salty… | 但在外表之下你仍然是 那个又老又讨厌 咸乎乎的… |
[54:22] | – Easy… – cantankerous, foul | – 别急… – 脾气很糟的家伙 |
[54:24] | angry ogre you always been. | 你永远都是个愤怒的兽人 |
[54:26] | And you’re still the same annoying donkey. | 你也仍然还是那头惹人厌的驴子 |
[54:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[54:31] | Well… | 好… |
[54:33] | Look out, Princess. Here comes the new me. | 小心了 公主 全新的我来了 |
[54:38] | First things first. | 首要第一件事 |
[54:39] | We need to get you out of those clothes. | 我们要你脱掉这些衣服 |
[54:46] | – Ready? – Ready! | – 准备好了? – 准备好了! |
[54:51] | Driver, stop! | 马车夫 停! |
[54:53] | Oh, God! Help me, please! My racing days are over! | 哦 上帝 帮帮我 救命啊! 我的赛场风云就此过去了! |
[54:57] | I’m blind! Tell the truth. | 我瞎了! 告诉我发生了什么 |
[54:58] | Will I ever play the violin again? | 我还能再演奏小提琴吗? |
[55:00] | You poor creature! | 可怜的生物! |
[55:02] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 我能为你做些什么吗? |
[55:04] | Well, I guess there is one thing. | 好 你可以帮我做一件事 |
[55:07] | Take off the powdered wig and step away from your drawers. | 脱掉你的假发 把裤子脱下来 |
[55:14] | – Not bad. – Not bad at all. | – 还不错 – 总的来说不错 |
[55:24] | Father? Is everything all right, Father? | 父亲? 没什么事吧 父亲? |
[55:32] | Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. | 谢谢你 绅士! 总有一天我会报答你 |
[55:36] | Unless, of course, I can’t find you or if I forget. | 除非我找不到你 或者我忘记了 |
[56:24] | Halt! | 停! |
[56:25] | Tell Princess Fiona her husband, Sir Shrek, is here to see her. | 告诉菲奥娜公主 她的丈夫 史莱克大人前来见她 |
[56:51] | – Shrek? – Ch-Ch-Changes | 史莱克? |
[57:02] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜? |
[57:07] | Hello, handsome. | 你好啊帅哥 |
[57:11] | Shrek! | 史莱克! |
[57:12] | – Princess! – Donkey? | – 公主! – 驴子? |
[57:15] | Wow! That potion worked on you, too? | 哇 药剂生效了? |
[57:18] | What potion? | 什么药剂? |
[57:19] | Shrek and I took some magic potion. And well… | 史莱克和我喝了魔法药水 然后… |
[57:22] | Now, we’re sexy! | 现在 我们都成帅哥了! |
[57:26] | Shrek? | 史莱克? |
[57:31] | For you, baby… I could be. | 为了你 宝贝… 我也会那样做 |
[57:34] | – Yeah, you wish. – Donkey, where is Shrek? | – 对 你倒想得美 – 驴子 史莱克在哪里? |
[57:36] | He went inside looking for you. | 他进去找你 |
[57:40] | Shrek? | 史莱克? |
[57:42] | Fiona! Fiona! | 菲奥娜! 菲奥娜! |
[57:47] | You want to dance, pretty boy? | 你想跳舞吗 漂亮男孩? |
[57:52] | Are you going so soon? Don’t you want to see your wife? | 干吗这么急着走? 难道不想看看你得妻子吗? |
[57:57] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜? |
[58:00] | Shrek? | 史莱克? |
[58:02] | Aye, Fiona. It is me. | 嗯 菲奥娜 正是我 |
[58:05] | What happened to your voice? | 你的声音怎么了? |
[58:06] | The potion changed a lot of things, Fiona. | 药水改变了我的声音 还有很多事情 菲奥娜. |
[58:10] | But not the way I feel about you. | 但都改变不了我对你的感情 |
[58:13] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜? |
[58:16] | – Charming? – Do you think so? | – 查明? – 你这样认为? |
[58:19] | Dad. I was so hoping you’d approve. | 爸爸 我希望你能同意我们 |
[58:22] | – Um… Who are you? – Mom, it’s me, Shrek. | – 嗯…你是谁? – 爸爸 是我 史莱克 |
[58:26] | I know you never get a second chance at a first impression, | 我知道你们对我的初次印象不好 |
[58:30] | but, well, what do you think? | 但是 现在你们感觉如何? |
[58:36] | Fiona! Fiona! | 菲奥娜! 菲奥娜! |
[58:41] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜! |
[58:42] | – Fiona! – Fiona, Fiona! Ho-ho-ho! | – 菲奥娜! – 菲奥娜, 菲奥娜! 呵-呵-呵! |
[58:47] | Oh, shoot! I don’t think they can hear us, pigeon. | 哦 喊吧!我想他们根本听不到 小鸽子 |
[58:53] | Don’t you think you’ve already messed her life up enough? | 你认为自己把她的生活弄得还不够一团糟吗? |
[58:57] | I just wanted her to be happy. | 我只希望能让她幸福 |
[58:59] | And now she can be. | 现在她已经幸福了 |
[59:01] | Oh, sweetheart. | 哦 甜心 |
[59:04] | She’s finally found the prince of her dreams. | 她终于找到了自己梦中的王子 |
[59:07] | But look at me. Look what I’ve done for her. | 但是看我 看看我为她都做了什么 |
[59:12] | It’s time you stop living in a fairy tale, Shrek. | 你的童话生活到此结束了 史莱克 |
[59:15] | She’s a princess, and you’re an ogre. | 她是位公主 而你是兽人 |
[59:19] | That’s something no amount of potion will ever change. | 有些事情不管用多少魔法药水都改变不了 |
[59:31] | But… | 但是… |
[59:33] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[59:34] | If you really love her… | 如果你真的爱她… |
[59:37] | you’ll let her go. | 你就应该让她走 |
[59:44] | Shrek? | 史莱克? |
[59:45] | Senor. | 先生 |
[59:46] | What’s going on? Where are you going? | 怎么了? 你去哪里了? |
[59:56] | You wouldn’t have had anything to do with this, would you, Harold? | 你跟这事没有什么关系吧 嗯 哈罗德? |
[1:00:14] | There you go, boys. | 你们的 孩子们 |
[1:00:16] | Just leave the bottle, Doris. | 把酒瓶留下 多瑞斯 |
[1:00:18] | Hey. Why the long face? | 嗨 怎么老拉着个脸? |
[1:00:22] | It was all just a stupid mistake. | 所有这一切都是个愚蠢的错误 |
[1:00:25] | I never should have rescued her from that tower in the first place. | 首先我就不该把她从那塔里救出来 |
[1:00:31] | I hate Mondays. | 我讨厌星期一 |
[1:00:33] | I can’t believe you’d walk away from the best thing that happened to you. | 我没法相信你就这么心甘情愿放弃美好的生活 |
[1:00:37] | What choice do I have? | 我还能怎么样呢? |
[1:00:39] | She loves that pretty boy, Prince Charming. | 她喜欢那个英俊的家伙 查明王子 |
[1:00:42] | Come on. Is he really that good-looking? | 好了 他真的是那么英俊吗? |
[1:00:44] | Are you kidding? He’s gorgeous! | 你开玩笑吧 他很棒的! |
[1:00:47] | He has a face that looks like it was carved by angels. | 他有一张天赐的俊脸 |
[1:00:50] | – Oh. He sounds dreamy. – You know… | – 他的声音真迷人 – 你知道… |
[1:00:53] | shockingly, this isn’t making me feel any better. | 令人震惊 但这并不让我感到好受些 |
[1:00:59] | Look, guys. It’s for the best. | 听着 小伙子们 这是最好的结果 |
[1:01:03] | Mom and Dad approve, | 爹妈同意了 |
[1:01:05] | and Fiona gets the man she’s always dreamed of. | 菲奥娜也得到了她一直梦想的丈夫 |
[1:01:08] | Everybody wins. | 所有人都得偿所愿 |
[1:01:11] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[1:01:12] | I don’t get it, Shrek. You love Fiona. | 我没有明白 史莱克 你爱菲奥娜 |
[1:01:16] | Aye. | 嗯 |
[1:01:18] | And that’s why I have to let her go. | 所以我必须离开她 |
[1:01:21] | Excuse me, is she here? | 打搅了 她在这里吗? |
[1:01:24] | She’s, uh… in the back. | 她 嗯…在后面 |
[1:01:28] | Oh, hello again. | 哦 又见面了 |
[1:01:34] | Fairy Godmother. Charming. | 仙女教母 查明 |
[1:01:36] | You’d better have a good reason for dragging us down here, Harold. | 你把我们拖到这里来最好有个充足的理由 哈罗德. |
[1:01:41] | Well, I’m afraid Fiona isn’t really… warming up to Prince Charming. | 嗯 我担心菲奥娜对查明王子并不感兴趣 |
[1:01:46] | – FYl, not my fault. – No, of course it’s not, dear. | – 哦 那不是我的错 – 不 当然不是 亲爱的 |
[1:01:50] | I mean, how charming can I be | 我是说 如果我老装扮成那只兽人 |
[1:01:52] | when I have to pretend I’m that dreadful ogre? | 我又能如何表现得有魅力呢? |
[1:01:54] | No, no, it’s nobody’s fault. | 不 不 不是任何人的错 |
[1:01:57] | Perhaps it’s best if we just call the whole thing off, okay? | 也许我们最好放弃这件事 好吗? |
[1:02:00] | You can’t force someone to fall in love! | 什么? 你不能强迫人相爱! |
[1:02:04] | I beg to differ. I do it all the time! | 我无法赞同 我一直都这么做! |
[1:02:08] | Have Fiona drink this and she’ll fall in love with the first man she kisses, | 让菲奥娜喝下这个 她会爱上她吻的第一个男人 |
[1:02:12] | which will be Charming. | 那就是查明 |
[1:02:15] | – Umm… no. – What did you say? | – 嗯… 不 – 你说什么? |
[1:02:18] | I can’t. I won’t do it. | 我不能 我不能这样做 |
[1:02:21] | Oh, yes, you will. | 哦 可以 你可以的 |
[1:02:22] | If you remember, I helped you with your happily ever after. | 如果你记得的话 我帮助过你获得永远的幸福 |
[1:02:26] | And I can take it away just as easily. | 我也可以轻而易举地拿走你的幸福 |
[1:02:30] | Is that what you want? Is it? | 这是你所要的吗?是不是? |
[1:02:34] | – No. – Good boy. | – 不 – 好孩子 |
[1:02:36] | Now, we have to go. | 现在 我们得走了 |
[1:02:38] | I need to do Charming’s hair before the ball. | 我需要在婚宴前给查明做做发型 |
[1:02:41] | He’s hopeless. He’s all high in the front. | 他已经绝望了 表面上他占尽上风 |
[1:02:43] | He can never get to the back. You need someone to do the back. | 但在幕后却远远不够 你需要有人来做幕后得工作 |
[1:02:46] | Oh. Thank you, Mother. | 哦 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[1:02:48] | Mother? | 妈妈? |
[1:02:50] | Um… Mary! A talking horse! | 嗯…圣母玛丽! 一匹会说话的马! |
[1:02:53] | The ogre! | 那兽人! |
[1:02:56] | Stop them! Thieves! Bandits! Stop them! | 拦住他们! 小偷! 强盗! 拦住他们! |
[1:03:01] | The abs are fab and it’s gluteus to the maximus | 大好消息 振奋人心 |
[1:03:04] | here at tonight’s Far, Far Away Royal Ball blowout! | 遥远国皇家宴会开始! |
[1:03:08] | The coaches are lined up as the cream of the crop pours out of them | 豪华马车排成队 名流纷纷出场 |
[1:03:11] | Iike Miss Muffet’s curds and whey. | 简直就像玛菲特小姐的奶酪源源不断 |
[1:03:13] | Everyone who’s anyone has turned out | 所有的名人都到齐了 |
[1:03:15] | to honor Princess Fiona and Prince Shrek. | 都来?胤瓢履裙骱褪防晨送踝? |
[1:03:17] | And, oh my, the outfits look gorgeous! | 哦 我的天 看上去多般配! |
[1:03:21] | Look! Hansel and Gretel! | 看 汉塞和格泰! |
[1:03:23] | What the heck are the crumbs for? | 哎呀那又是谁? |
[1:03:25] | And right behind them, Tom Thumb and Thumbelina! | 就在他们后面 是拇指汤姆和拇指丽娜! |
[1:03:28] | Oh, aren’t they adorable! | 噢 他们真是太可爱了 |
[1:03:31] | Here comes Sleeping Beauty! | 睡美人也来了! |
[1:03:34] | Tired old thing. | 疲倦的老家伙 |
[1:03:36] | Who’s this? Who’s this? Who is this? | 这是谁?这是谁? 这是谁? |
[1:03:39] | Oh. It’s the one, it’s the only… | 哦 只能是她 只能是… |
[1:03:43] | It’s the Fairy Godmother! | 是仙女教母! |
[1:03:45] | Hello, Far, Far Away! | 你们好啊, 遥远国的人们! |
[1:03:50] | Can I get a whoop whoop? | 我能听听欢呼吗? |
[1:03:53] | May all your endings be happy and… | 祝愿你们都能幸福 |
[1:03:57] | Well, you know the rest! | 当然 你们都知道! |
[1:04:00] | We’ll be right back with the Royal Far, Far Away Ball | 下面播放一段消息后 |
[1:04:03] | after these messages. | 我们将继续转播遥远国的皇家婚宴 |
[1:04:05] | I hate these ball shows. | 我讨厌这些婚宴秀 |
[1:04:07] | They bore me to tears. Flip over to Wheel Of T orture! | 他们无聊得让我流泪 简直比得上车轮酷刑 |
[1:04:10] | I’m not flipping anywhere, sir, until I see Shrek and Fiona. | 我可不换台 先生 除非我看到史莱克和菲奥娜 |
[1:04:14] | Whizzes on you guys. | 你们真没劲 |
[1:04:16] | Hey, mice, pass me a buffalo wing! | 嗨 老鼠 把辣鸡翅丢给我 |
[1:04:18] | No, to your left. Your left! | 不 在你左边 左边! |
[1:04:24] | – Tonight on Knights… – Now here’s a good show! | – 今晚的骑士节目… – 现在才是好看的节目! |
[1:04:27] | We got a white bronco heading east into the forest. Requesting backup. | 我们发现了一匹白色野马! 他企图向东逃进森林 请求增援 |
[1:04:31] | It’s time to teach these madcap mammals | 应该给这些疯狂的畜生一点教训 |
[1:04:33] | their devil may mare attitudes just won’t fly. | 他们天生改不了老子天下第一的毛病 |
[1:04:37] | Why you grabbing me? Police brutality! | 你们为什么抓我?警察暴力! |
[1:04:42] | I have to talk to Princess Fiona! | 我要见菲奥娜公主! |
[1:04:44] | – We warned you! – Ow! Ow! | – 我们警告你! – 啊!啊! |
[1:04:46] | Did someone let the cat out of the bag? | 是谁把猫从袋子里放出来了? |
[1:04:49] | You capitalist pig dogs! | 你这资产阶级的臭狗! |
[1:04:56] | – Catnip! – That’s not mine. | – 猫薄荷毒品! – 不是我的 |
[1:04:59] | Find Princess Fiona! | 去找菲奥娜公主! |
[1:05:01] | I’m a donkey! | 我是头驴子! |
[1:05:03] | Tell her Shrek… I’m her husband, Shrek! | 告诉她史莱克… 我是她丈夫 史莱克! |
[1:05:07] | Quick! Rewind it! | 快 倒回来看看! |
[1:05:09] | I’m her husband, Shrek! Ow! | 我是她丈夫 史莱克! 哇! |
[1:05:39] | Darling? | 亲爱的? |
[1:05:41] | Ah. I thought I might find you here. | 哦 我想我应该能在这里找到你 |
[1:05:43] | How about a nice hot cup of tea before the ball? | 宴会之前来杯热茶如何? |
[1:05:48] | I’m not going. | 我不想去 |
[1:05:50] | The whole Kingdom’s turned out to celebrate your marriage. | 全国人民都在庆贺你的婚礼 |
[1:05:53] | There’s just one problem. That’s not my husband. | 有一个问题 那不是我的丈夫 |
[1:05:58] | I mean, look at him. | 看看他 |
[1:06:02] | Yes, he is a bit different, | 对 他有点不一样了 |
[1:06:04] | but people change for the ones they love. | 但是人们都会为自己所爱的人改变 |
[1:06:07] | You’d be surprised how much I changed for your mother. | 如果你知道我为了你妈妈做了多大改变也会吃惊 |
[1:06:10] | Change? | 改变? |
[1:06:12] | He’s completely lost his mind! | 他的心完全变了! |
[1:06:14] | Why not come down to the ball and give him another chance? | 为什么不下去给他一个机会呢? |
[1:06:18] | You might find you like this new Shrek. | 你也许会发现你更喜欢这个新的史莱克 |
[1:06:21] | But it’s the old one I fell in love with, Dad. | 但我爱的还是过去的史莱克 爸爸 |
[1:06:25] | I’d give anything to have him back. | 如果能让他变回来我愿意付出一切 |
[1:06:30] | Darling. That’s mine. Decaf. | 亲爱的 这是我的 乖乖 |
[1:06:33] | Otherwise I’m up all night. | 否则我又要起夜了 |
[1:06:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:46] | I got to get out of here! | 我要出去! |
[1:06:48] | You can’t lock us up like this! Let me go! | 你们不能把我们就这样关在这里! 放我们走! |
[1:06:51] | What about my Miranda rights? | 我们的人权何在? |
[1:06:52] | You’re supposed to say I have the right to remain silent. | 你们应该说我有权保持沉默 |
[1:06:55] | Nobody said I have the right to remain silent! | 没有人告诉过我我有权保持沉默! |
[1:06:57] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:07:00] | What you lack is the capacity. | 你缺少的是头脑 |
[1:07:03] | I must hold on before l, too, go totally mad. | 我必须支撑到发疯为止 |
[1:07:06] | Shrek? Donkey? | 史莱克? 驴子? |
[1:07:10] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[1:07:11] | Gingy! Pinocchio! Get us out of here! | 姜人! 皮诺曹! 把我们救出去! |
[1:07:15] | Oh… | 哦… |
[1:07:20] | Fire in ze hole! | 要爆炸了! |
[1:07:41] | Look out below! | 小心下面! |
[1:07:44] | Quick! Tell a lie! | 快 编个谎话! |
[1:07:46] | – What should I say? – Anything, but quick! | – 我该说些什么? – 什么都可以 快说! |
[1:07:49] | Say something crazy like I’m wearing ladies’ underwear! | 说点疯话 像”我穿着女士的内衣!” |
[1:07:52] | I am wearing ladies’ underwear. | 我穿着女士的内衣! |
[1:07:58] | – Are you? – I most certainly am not! | – 你真的穿了? – 我当然没有 |
[1:08:02] | It looks like you most certainly am are! | 看起来你很可能穿了 |
[1:08:04] | – I am not! – What kind? | – 我没有 – 什么款式的? |
[1:08:06] | – It’s a thong! – Oww! They’re briefs! | – 只是腰带而已! – 哦! 贴身的短内衣! |
[1:08:09] | – Are not. – Are too! | 不是 又是! |
[1:08:10] | – Are not! – Are too! | 不是! 又是! |
[1:08:12] | Here we go. Hang tight. | 我们走 抓稳了 |
[1:08:17] | Wait, wait, wait! Ow! Ow! Hey, hey, hey! | 等等 等等! 哦 喔!嗨 嗨! |
[1:08:21] | Ow! | 喔! |
[1:08:24] | – Excuse me? – What? Puss! | 对不起? 什么? 小猫! |
[1:08:27] | Pardon me, would you mind letting me go? | 原谅我 但你不介意放开我吧 |
[1:08:29] | – Sorry, boss. – Quit messing around! | – 对不起 老大 – 真是一团糟! |
[1:08:31] | We’ve got to stop that kiss! | 我们必须阻止那个吻! |
[1:08:33] | I thought you was going to let her go. | 我还以为你会离开她呢 |
[1:08:35] | I was, but I can’t let them do this to Fiona. | 我本来打算离开 但我不能让他们这样对待菲奥娜 |
[1:08:37] | Boom! That’s what I like to hear. Look who’s coming around! | 砰!这正是我想听的话 看看谁来了! |
[1:08:40] | It’s impossible! We’ll never get in. | 简直不可能! 我们没法进去 |
[1:08:42] | The castle’s guarded. There’s a moat and everything! | 城堡守卫森严 还有护城河! |
[1:08:45] | Folks, it looks like we’re up chocolate creek without a Popsicle stick. | 各位 看起来那条巧克力河里没冰棍 |
[1:08:55] | – What? – Do you still know the Muffin Man? | – 什么? – 你也认识松糕老人? |
[1:08:59] | Well, sure! He’s down on Drury Lane. Why? | 嗯 当然了! 他就住在特鲁里街 为什么? |
[1:09:03] | Because we’re gonna need flour. | 因为我们现在需要面粉 |
[1:09:05] | Lots and lots of flour. | 很多很多的面粉 |
[1:09:11] | Gingy! | 姜人! |
[1:09:13] | Fire up the ovens, Muffin Man! We’ve got a big order to fill! | 把炉火点起来 松糕老人! 我们有大生意了! |
[1:09:22] | It’s alive! | 动了! |
[1:09:32] | Run, run, run, as fast you can! | 跑 跑 跑 越快越好 |
[1:09:43] | Go, baby, go! | 走 宝贝 走! |
[1:09:46] | There it is, Mongo! To the castle! | 在那边 怪物! 城堡! |
[1:09:49] | No, you great stupid pastry! Come on! | 不 你这个大蠢饼 这边 |
[1:10:02] | Mongo! Down here! Look at the pony! | 怪物! 下面!小心马儿 |
[1:10:06] | That’s right! Follow the pretty pony! | 这就对了 跟着可爱的小马 |
[1:10:08] | Pretty pony wants to play at the castle! | 可爱的小马要进城堡玩! |
[1:10:11] | Pretty pony. | 可爱的小马 |
[1:10:14] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[1:10:16] | Presenting Princess Fiona and her new husband, Prince Shrek. | 现在登场的是: 菲奥娜公主及其新夫君史莱克王子 |
[1:10:24] | Shrek, what are you doing? | 史莱克 你在干什么? |
[1:10:26] | I’m just playing the part, Fiona. | 我只是尽力而为 菲奥娜 |
[1:10:29] | Is that glitter on your lips? | 你的嘴唇上是什么闪闪发光? |
[1:10:31] | Mm. Cherry flavored. Want to taste? | 嗯 樱桃香料 想尝尝吗? |
[1:10:34] | – Ugh! What is with you? – But, Muffin Cake… | – 啊!你到底怎么了? – 但是 松糕饼… |
[1:10:41] | C Minor, put it in C Minor. | C小调 改到C小调里去 |
[1:10:44] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[1:10:48] | I’d like to dedicate this song to… | 我希望能将这首歌献给 |
[1:10:51] | Princess Fiona and Prince Shrek. | 菲奥娜公主和史莱克王子 |
[1:10:56] | Fiona, my Princess. | 菲奥娜 我的公主 |
[1:10:58] | Will you honor me with a dance? | 你能赏光陪我跳一曲吗? |
[1:11:08] | Dance! | 跳起来! |
[1:11:20] | Since when do you dance? | 你什么时候学会跳舞的? |
[1:11:22] | Fiona, my dearest, if there’s one thing I know, | 菲奥娜 我的至爱 我唯一知道的一件事 |
[1:11:25] | it’s that love is full of surprises. | 那就是爱总是充满了惊喜 |
[1:11:38] | Hit it! | 开始了! |
[1:11:44] | All right, big fella! Let’s crash this party! | 好了 大家伙 我们来砸烂这个晚会! |
[1:11:49] | Man the catapults! | 上发石车! |
[1:11:52] | Aim! Fire! | 瞄准! 开火! |
[1:11:55] | – Brace yourselves! – Ooh! Purty! | – 抱紧了! – 哦! 糟糕! |
[1:12:05] | Not the gumdrop button! | 不要水果糖! |
[1:12:14] | Incoming! | 来了! |
[1:12:17] | Ha-ha! All right! | 哈哈! 好啊! |
[1:12:27] | Go, Mongo! Go! | 走 怪物 前进! |
[1:12:33] | Man the cauldrons! | 准备酸液! |
[1:12:40] | After you, Mongo. | 看你的了 怪物! |
[1:12:44] | – That’s it! Heave-ho! – Watch out! | – 这就对了 加油! – 小心! |
[1:12:52] | Shrek! | 史莱克! |
[1:12:57] | More heat, less foam! | 温度太高 泡沫太少了! |
[1:13:09] | Heave! Ho! | 老天!啊! |
[1:13:18] | No…! | 不…! |
[1:13:50] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:13:53] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:13:54] | Be good. | 很好 |
[1:13:59] | He needs me! Let me go! | 他需要我!放我走! |
[1:14:05] | Donkey! | 驴子! |
[1:14:16] | Puss! | 小猫! |
[1:14:20] | Go! Go! Your lady needs you! Go! | 走!走!你的女士需要你 快去! |
[1:14:26] | Today, I repay my debt. | 今天 我要偿还我的债务 |
[1:14:34] | Aww… | 噢… |
[1:14:37] | On guard! | 受死吧! |
[1:14:49] | – I need a hero – Stop! | – 住手! |
[1:14:56] | – Hey, you! Back away from my wife. – Shrek? | – 嗨 你 从我妻子身边滚开 – 史莱克? |
[1:15:02] | You couldn’t just go back to your swamp and leave well enough alone. | 你就不能回你的沼泽地去 成全这里的好事吗? |
[1:15:06] | – Now! – Pigs und blanket! | – 现在 – 弹射飞猪! |
[1:15:11] | Pinocchio! Get the wand! | 皮诺曹!抢她的魔杖! |
[1:15:13] | I see London! I see France! | 我看伦敦了!我看见法国了! |
[1:15:15] | Whah! | 哇! |
[1:15:18] | I’m a real boy! | 我变成真男孩了! |
[1:15:26] | Ah! Ah! Aaahhh! | 啊!啊! 啊哈哈! |
[1:15:30] | Catch! | 捉球得分! |
[1:15:32] | Donkey! | 驴子! |
[1:15:36] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:15:37] | I’m a real boy. Aah! | 我是真男孩了 啊! |
[1:15:39] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:15:42] | – Ha! – Ah. | – 哈! – 啊. |
[1:15:44] | That’s mine! | 这是我的! |
[1:15:50] | Pray for mercy, from Puss… | 准备向小猫求饶吧… |
[1:15:51] | And Donkey! | 还有驴子! |
[1:15:53] | She’s taken the potion! Kiss her now! | 她已经服下了药剂!现在就吻她! |
[1:15:59] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:18] | Hi-ya! | 嗨呀! |
[1:16:22] | – Fiona. – Shrek. | – 菲奥娜. – 史莱克 |
[1:16:25] | Harold! You were supposed to give her the potion! | 哈罗德! 你应该给她服下那药剂的! |
[1:16:29] | Well, I guess I gave her the wrong tea. | 哦 我想我搞错了茶杯 |
[1:16:33] | Mommy! Mommy? | 妈妈! 妈妈? |
[1:16:36] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[1:16:38] | Ogres don’t live happily ever after. | 兽人从来不会有幸福生活 |
[1:16:52] | Woo! | 哇! |
[1:16:54] | Ha! | 哈! |
[1:17:06] | Oh, Dad! | 哦 爸爸! |
[1:17:12] | – Is he…? – Yup. | – 他…? – 对 |
[1:17:15] | He croaked. | 他在叫 |
[1:17:19] | Harold? | 哈罗德? |
[1:17:21] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:17:23] | I’d hoped you’d never see me like this. | 我希望你永远不要看到我现在这个样子 |
[1:17:25] | – And he gave you a hard time! – Donkey! | – 他却让你受尽煎熬! – 驴子! |
[1:17:27] | No, no, he’s right. I’m sorry. | 不 不 他是对的 我很抱歉 |
[1:17:31] | To both of you. | 对你们俩 |
[1:17:32] | I only wanted what was best for Fiona. | 我只希望菲奥娜能有最好归宿 |
[1:17:36] | But I can see now… | 但我现在明白了… |
[1:17:38] | she already has it. | 她已经得到了 |
[1:17:41] | Shrek, Fiona… | 史莱克, 菲奥娜… |
[1:17:43] | Will you accept an old frog’s apologies… | 希望你们接受一只老青蛙的道歉… |
[1:17:48] | and my blessing? | 还有我的祝福? |
[1:17:51] | Harold? I’m sorry, Lillian. | 哈罗德? 我很抱歉 莉莉安 |
[1:17:53] | I just wish I could be the man you deserve. | 我希望我能是你值得骄傲的男人 |
[1:17:58] | You’re more that man today than you ever were… | 你今天的表现比以往更像一位男子汉… |
[1:18:01] | warts and all. | 实话实说 |
[1:18:07] | Boss! The Happily Ever After Potion! | 老大 从此幸福药水! |
[1:18:09] | Midnight! | 午夜! |
[1:18:11] | Fiona. Is this what you want? | 菲奥娜 这是你想要的吗? |
[1:18:15] | To be this way forever? | 永远像这样? |
[1:18:17] | – What? – Because if you kiss me now… | – 什么? – 因为如果你现在吻我… |
[1:18:21] | we can stay like this. | 我们就会永远变成这样 |
[1:18:24] | You’d do that? | 你会吗? |
[1:18:26] | – For me? – Yes. | – 为了我? – 对 |
[1:18:37] | I want what any princess wants. | 我要每一位公主都想要的 |
[1:18:40] | To live happily ever after… | 从此之后幸福地生活… |
[1:18:47] | with the ogre I married. | 陪伴着我所嫁给的兽人 |
[1:18:52] | Whatever happens, I must not cry! | 不管发生什么 我都绝不能哭 |
[1:18:55] | You cannot make me cry! | 你不能让我流泪! |
[1:19:20] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:19:23] | No. No, no. Aaah! Ow. | 不 不 不 啊!噢 |
[1:19:29] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:19:47] | Hey. You still look like a noble steed to me. | 在我眼里你仍然是一匹高贵的战马 |
[1:19:55] | Now, where were we? | 现在 我们到哪儿了? |
[1:19:59] | Oh. I remember. | 哦 我好像还记得 |
[1:20:08] | Hey! Isn’t we supposed to be having a fiesta? | 嗨! 难道我们不该为之欢庆吗? |
[1:20:12] | Uno, dos, quatro, hit it! | 哦 嘟嘟 哐哐 跳起来! |
[1:20:21] | Puss and Donkey, y’all… | 小猫和驴子 你们所有的… |
[1:21:07] | Hey gorgeous! | 嗨 真棒! |
[1:21:32] | Hey, Donkey, that’s Spanish! | 嗨 驴子 那是西班牙语! |
[1:21:36] | She’ll push and pull you down | 影片结束 后有花絮 制作:jesseding |
[1:23:39] | Amigo, we are off to the Kit-Kat Club. | 朋友 我们要去乖猫俱乐部 |
[1:23:42] | Come on, join us. | 来吧 和我们一起去 |
[1:23:43] | Thanks, compadre. I’m… I’m not in the mood. | 谢谢 朋友 我心情不太好 |
[1:23:47] | We will cheer you up! Find you a nice burro! | 我们会为你干杯! 给你找头好母驴! |
[1:23:53] | Hey, baby! | 嗨 宝贝! |
[1:23:56] | Hey, that’s my girl! Yeah! All right! | 嗨 那是我的妞! 对 正是她! |
[1:24:00] | Baby, where you been? | 宝贝 你去哪里了? |
[1:24:01] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[1:24:04] | I should’ve stayed. But Shrek had this thing he had to do. | 我应该留下来陪你 但史莱克有些事情需要帮忙 |
[1:24:07] | What? Say it one more time. | 什么? 你再说一次 |
[1:24:08] | What you talking about? Are you serious? | 你说什么?你是说真的? |
[1:24:13] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[1:24:22] | Look at our little mutant babies! | 看看这些个变种小宝贝! |
[1:24:27] | I got to get a job. | 我得去找份工作了 |
[1:24:28] | I got to get a job. | 我得去找份工作了 |