时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | *Don’t you wanna go down* | *你不想嗨起来吗* |
[00:14] | *Don’t you wanna go down* | *你不想嗨起来吗* |
[00:19] | *Don’t you wanna go down* | *你不想嗨起来吗* |
[00:25] | Somebody make some motherfucking noise in here! | 大家都给我他妈地大声喊出来 |
[00:31] | Fuck these people. | 这帮傻逼 |
[00:37] | Man, this place is unbelievable. | 这地方太棒了 |
[00:40] | Fucking Goolybib, man. | 这就是顾利拜 伙计 |
[00:42] | Those guys build a mediocre piece of software, | 这帮人不过开发出了一套破软件 |
[00:43] | that might be worth something someday, | 还不知道能值几个钱 |
[00:45] | and now they live here. | 现在居然能住在这里 |
[00:47] | There’s money flying all over Silicon Valley | 硅谷里美元满天飞 |
[00:49] | but none of it ever seems to hit us. | 却一张都没砸到我们头上 |
[00:51] | What the hell are you eating? | 你吃的是什么 |
[00:53] | Liquid shrimp. It’s 200 dollars a quart. | 虾汁 一夸脱卖两百美元 |
[00:56] | Wylie Dufresne made it. | 怀利·迪弗雷纳[名厨]做的 |
[00:58] | How does it taste? | 味道如何 |
[01:00] | Like how I would imagine cum tastes. | 我想象中精液大概就是这个味道 |
[01:03] | You guys taking it all in? | 你们感受到了没 |
[01:05] | Because this is what it looks like | 这就是谷歌出价两亿美元 |
[01:07] | when Google acquires your company for over 200 million dollars. | 购买你公司后的样子 |
[01:11] | Look, Dustin Moskovitz. | 那是达斯汀·莫斯科维茨 |
[01:13] | Elon Musk. Eric Schmidt. | 埃隆·马斯克 埃里克·施密特 |
[01:15] | Whatever the fuck the guy’s name is who created Photrio. | 还有那个创办”相簿”的 鬼知道他叫什么 |
[01:18] | I mean, Kid Rock is the poorest person here. | 摇滚小子是这里最穷的 |
[01:21] | Apart from you guys. | 除了我们以外 |
[01:23] | OK, there’s 40 billion dollars | 这个派对里走动的人 |
[01:25] | of net worth, walking around this party. | 身价净值总和有四百亿美元 |
[01:27] | And you guys are standing around drinking shrimp | 而你们还在这儿无所事事 喝虾汁 |
[01:30] | and talking about what cum tastes like. | 讨论精液什么味道 |
[01:32] | Yeah, I heard that. | 对 我听到了 |
[01:33] | You guys live in my incubator | 你们这些住我孵化器里的家伙 |
[01:35] | you’ve got to network. That’s why I brought you here. | 需要发展人脉 所以我才带你们来 |
[01:38] | I got us in here. | 是我带你们来的 |
[01:40] | Javeed over there is my ex-room-mate. | 那边的贾维德是我的前室友 |
[01:42] | Yeah, but I drove. | 是啊 但是我开的车 |
[01:45] | Eric Schmidt, Erlich Bachman. | 埃里克·施密特 我是埃利希·巴赫曼 |
[01:49] | It’s amazing how the men and women at these things | 这些派对上男女都像这样分开 |
[01:51] | always separate like this. | 真是很奇妙 |
[01:53] | Yeah, every party in Silicon Valley | 是啊 硅谷的每个派对 |
[01:54] | ends up like a Hasidic wedding. | 都像是犹太教婚礼 |
[01:57] | Not even the Goolybib guys were talking to girls. | 连顾利拜的那些人都没去跟女人搭讪 |
[01:59] | They don’t have to, Big Head. | 他们不需要 大头 |
[02:01] | This house talks to girls. | 这栋房子就足以搭讪了 |
[02:09] | I got seven words for you. | 我有七个词送给你们[英文是七个单词] |
[02:12] | I love | 我爱 |
[02:14] | Goolybib’s integrated- | 顾利拜的 |
[02:16] | multi-platform-functionality! | 多平台功能整合体验 |
[02:23] | But seriously, | 说真的 |
[02:26] | you know, a few days ago, | 几天前 |
[02:27] | when we were sitting down with Barak Obama, | 我们和贝拉克·奥巴马坐在一起 |
[02:29] | I turned to these guys and said, | 我转过身跟他们说 |
[02:31] | “OK, you know, we’re making a lot of money. | “你们知道 我们正大把赚钱 |
[02:34] | And yes, we’re disrupting digital media. | 确实 我们扰乱了数字媒体业 |
[02:37] | But most importantly | 但最重要的是 |
[02:40] | we’re making the world a better place. | 我们正让这世界变得更好 |
[02:43] | Through constructing elegant hierarchies | 方法就是为代码重复使用和代码延展 |
[02:44] | for maximum code reuse and extensibility.” | 构建完美体系” |
[02:49] | So everyone. | 大家 |
[02:51] | Here’s to many more nights just like this one. | 敬以后很多和今晚一样的夜晚 |
[02:55] | Take it away, my good friend, Kid Rock. | 下面把舞台交给我的好朋友 摇滚小子 |
[03:00] | What a dick. | 真是个混蛋 |
[03:14] | Big Head, there is a personal ad section | 大头 阿斯伯格网上有一个 |
[03:17] | on this Asperger site. | 个人广告分类 |
[03:19] | Holy shit, this one is looking for | 我操 有人在找 |
[03:20] | a “Relationship that has the potential to become | “有机会发展到滚床单的 |
[03:22] | sexual in nature.” | 恋爱关系” |
[03:23] | Boy, is she on the spectrum. | 老天 她还真是敢写 |
[03:25] | She can’t even make eye contact with the camera. | 她都不敢正眼看镜头 |
[03:28] | Richard, can I talk to you for a second? | 理查德 能和你谈谈吗 |
[03:30] | Solo. | 私下 |
[03:34] | We need to talk about Pied Piper. | 我们得谈谈魔笛手 |
[03:38] | What about it? The website’s up and running, | 谈什么 网站运转正常 |
[03:40] | I’m just redesigning the compression. It just needs users. | 我正在重写代码 现在只缺用户 |
[03:43] | Yeah, no shit. | 是啊 就是没用户 |
[03:45] | But even if somebody wanted to use it | 即使有人想要用它 |
[03:46] | they wouldn’t be able to figure out how to. | 他们也搞不明白该怎么用 |
[03:48] | It’s incomprehensible. | 那网站太复杂了 |
[03:50] | Now, Richard, when you pitched me Pied Piper | 理查德 你向我介绍魔笛手的时候 |
[03:52] | you said it was gonna be, “The Google of Music.” | 你说它会成为”音乐圈的谷歌” |
[03:54] | which is a really rad way to pitch something. | 这个说法很不错 |
[03:56] | I mean, I liked it. | 我真的很喜欢 |
[03:57] | I thought it had “Applications”. | 我以为它会大有用武之地呢 |
[03:58] | No, it has all that. Look, when it blows up, | 它都有 听着 等它壮大之后 |
[04:00] | and it will once it reaches a critical mass of users, | 只要它的用户数够多就一定会的 |
[04:03] | Pied Piper will be able to search the whole world | 到时候魔笛手就能搜索全世界的唱片 |
[04:05] | of recorded music to find out if there’s a match to see | 以此查询有没有匹配数据 |
[04:08] | if you’re infringing on any copy righted material. | 来判断你是否侵犯了版权 |
[04:10] | So, if you’re a song writer or a band… | 所以如果你是写歌的 或者是个乐队 |
[04:11] | OK, first of all, nobody gives a shit | 首先 没人在乎 |
[04:13] | about stealing other people’s music, OK? | 抄别人的音乐 懂吗 |
[04:15] | Everybody involved in the music industry | 音乐圈的每个人 |
[04:17] | is either stealing it or sharing it. | 要么在抄音乐要么就在被抄 |
[04:18] | They’re all a bunch of assholes, especially Radiohead. | 他们都是一帮傻逼 特别是电台司令[乐队] |
[04:21] | – Look, Richard… – No. | -听着 理查德 -不 |
[04:22] | Yeah, they’re assholes. | 是的 他们都是傻逼 |
[04:24] | Now, look, Richard, if you want to live here, | 听着 理查德 如果你想待在这里 |
[04:27] | you’ve got to deliver. | 你必须取得成果 |
[04:28] | I can’t have dead weight at my incubator, OK? | 我的孵化器里容不下累赘 |
[04:31] | Either that, or show some promise for fuck’s sake. | 或者至少让我看到点希望 |
[04:34] | Like NipAlert. Big Head’s app. | 像是乳报 大头的程序 |
[04:37] | It gives you the location of a woman with erect nipples. | 可以告诉你哪里有发情[激凸]的女人 |
[04:40] | Now, that’s something people want. | 那才是人们想要的 |
[04:41] | Richard, you need to get in touch with humanity. | 理查德 你得了解下人性 |
[04:44] | When I sold my company, Aviato, | 当我把我的公司亚威亚托卖了的时候 |
[04:46] | I wanted to give back. That’s why I started this place, | 我并不甘心 所以才创办了这孵化器 |
[04:49] | to do something big. To make a difference. | 去做些大事 去改变世界 |
[04:51] | You know, like Steve. | 像史蒂夫一样 |
[04:54] | Uh, Jobs or Wozniak? | 乔布斯还是沃兹尼亚克 |
[04:58] | Steve Jobs or Steve… | 史蒂夫·乔布斯还是史蒂夫… |
[04:59] | Oh, I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[05:02] | – Which one? – Jobs. | -那是谁… -乔布斯 |
[05:04] | I mean, Jobs was a poser. He didn’t even write code. | 乔布斯只会装 代码都不会写 |
[05:09] | You just disappeared up your own asshole. | 你最好有多远滚多远 |
[05:12] | – You know that? You did. – Well, technically… | -知道吗 快滚 -严格来讲 |
[05:15] | Big Head, I’m gonna be meditating. | 大头 我要冥想去了 |
[05:17] | He knew how to package the ideas, | 他光知道怎么包装概念 |
[05:19] | but it was Wozniak that… | 沃兹尼亚克才真的 |
[05:24] | What is Hooli? Excellent question. | 什么是互利 问得好 |
[05:27] | Hooli isn’t just another high tech company. | 互利并不只是一家普通的高科技公司 |
[05:30] | Hooli isn’t just about software. | 互利关心的不只是软件 |
[05:32] | Hooli. Hooli is about people. | 互利 关心的是人 |
[05:35] | Hooli is about innovative technology | 互利一直致力于用原创科技 |
[05:38] | that makes a difference, | 有所作为 |
[05:40] | transforming the world as we know it. | 改变我们的世界 |
[05:42] | Making the world a better place, | 通过实现传输层的最小发包率 |
[05:45] | through minimal message oriented transport layers. | 来创造更美好的人间 |
[05:48] | 盖文·贝尔森 互利创始人兼首席创新官 | |
[05:48] | I firmly believe we can only achieve greatness | 我始终坚信 要想创造奇迹 |
[05:51] | if first we achieve goodness. | 必须先造福人类 |
[05:57] | Erlich is gonna kick me out. | 埃利希要把我扫地出门了 |
[05:58] | And I can’t afford to pay rent here. | 但这里的租金我根本付不起 |
[06:00] | It’s insane. $2800 a month, | 简直明抢 一个月两千八美元 |
[06:03] | $4500 a month… with five people. | 五个人合租的话也得四千五一个月 |
[06:05] | Jesus! Why is it so expensive here? | 天啊 怎么这么贵 |
[06:08] | Look at this place, it’s a shithole. | 看看这破地方 简直就是棚户区 |
[06:13] | Here’s another one. | 又来一个 |
[06:15] | Miss Palo Alto, 2K14. | 简直是2014年度硅谷小姐啊 |
[06:17] | There she goes. | 老美人儿 |
[06:22] | Oh God, the marketing team is having another bike meeting. | 老天 营销部那帮人又在开自行车会议 |
[06:26] | Douchebags. | 一车废物 |
[06:27] | Yup, another day inside the Gavin Belson cult compound. | 盖文·贝尔森邪教的一天正式拉开帷幕 |
[06:32] | Hey, did you hear what Peter Gregory is doing? | 你知道彼得·格里高利最近在忙什么吗 |
[06:34] | You mean buying that island in the Pacific? | 你是说他在买太平洋那个岛吗 |
[06:36] | No, he’s building one actually. | 不 严格来讲他正自己盖岛 |
[06:38] | Baller. | 真是强人 |
[06:39] | Anyway, he’s also offering a hundred K | 话说回来 他愿意为那些 |
[06:42] | to people willing to skip or drop out of college | 从大学辍学实现理想的人 |
[06:43] | to pursue their idea. | 赞助几十万美元 |
[06:45] | I don’t know what happened to that guy, | 我不知道他心里有什么阴影 |
[06:46] | but he really hates college. | 但他真是恨死大学了 |
[06:49] | Anyway, he’s doing a TED TALKS in Palo Alto tonight. | 总之他今晚要在帕罗奥图做一次TED演讲 |
[06:51] | – Should we try to get in? – I dropped out of college. | -要不要去听听 -我都已经辍学了 |
[06:54] | Maybe I should re-enroll and drop out again. | 也许我该再考进去然后重新辍学 |
[06:56] | Try and get the money. | 好从他那里拿钱 |
[07:04] | Brogrammers. | 码仔队 |
[07:05] | Oh, no, no. | 不好 别过来 |
[07:08] | Hey, uh, a double macchiato for me, dude. | 给我来杯双重玛奇朵 哥们 |
[07:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:12] | Hey, Rico, you been working out? | 理科 你最近开始锻炼了啊 |
[07:15] | No. No, I have not. | 没 我没有 |
[07:17] | I don’t have time to even if I wanted to. | 我就算想锻炼也没时间 |
[07:19] | I’m too busy working on my website. | 光顾着忙我的网站了 |
[07:21] | Uh, I just, I don’t want to end up being a Hooli lifer. | 我可不想变成互利寄生男 |
[07:23] | You know, working here forever. | 在这工作一辈子 |
[07:26] | Yeah, working for the most innovative company in the world, | 是啊 这不过是世界上最勇于创新的公司 |
[07:30] | with top pay and vested stock options. | 还发最高的工资和股票期权而已 |
[07:33] | I can totally see why you wouldn’t want that. | 我完全理解你对这里的鄙夷 |
[07:35] | Yeah, you’re like an artist. An entrepreneur. | 没错 你就像艺术家 是创业者 |
[07:38] | An iconoclast. | 突破传统的勇者 |
[07:41] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 大概吧 |
[07:43] | Dude, We’re just messing with you. | 老兄 我们逗你玩呢 |
[07:46] | But we really want to help you with your site. | 但我们真心想给你的网站帮忙 |
[07:48] | What’s it called? | 叫什么来着 |
[07:51] | Pied Piper. | 魔笛手 |
[07:53] | – Dude, sounds amazing. – Yeah. | -好名字啊 哥们 -真是 |
[07:55] | Why don’t you shoot it over to us and we’ll give it a look. | 不如你发给我们 让我们帮你瞅瞅 |
[07:57] | Maybe we can help. | 没准能帮上忙 |
[07:59] | – Uh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[08:01] | OK, yeah. | 那好 |
[08:02] | I mean it’s always good to have more eyes on it. | 让别人帮我看看总是好事 |
[08:07] | It’s… Sent it. | 发给你们了 |
[08:15] | You’re making fun of me. | 原来在耍我呢 |
[08:17] | – Dude, no. – No, you are. | -怎么会呢 哥们 -你们就是 |
[08:19] | – Aw, Ricky, man. – Ricky. Ricky, come back. | -真没有 理奇 -小理奇 别走啊 |
[08:21] | It’s actually Richard, so that’s… | 其实我叫理查德 所以 |
[08:23] | – Pied wiper. – Wide diaper. | -魔擦手 -魔尿布 |
[08:27] | Gates, Ellison, | 盖茨 埃里森 |
[08:31] | Jobs, Dell. | 乔布斯 戴尔 |
[08:36] | All dropped out of college. | 全部中途从大学辍学 |
[08:40] | Silicon Valley is the cradle of innovation | 硅谷能成为创新的摇篮 |
[08:43] | because of drop outs. | 多亏了这些辍学生 |
[08:45] | College… has become a cruel | 大学已经成为了强加在 |
[08:49] | expensive joke on the poor | 贫困阶层和中产阶级身上的 |
[08:54] | and the middle class | 一个昂贵而残忍的笑话 |
[08:56] | that benefits only the perpetrators of it. | 最后获益的却只有大学自己 |
[09:00] | – The bloated administrators… – You are a dangerous man, | -那臃肿的管理层… -你这人太危险 |
[09:04] | spewing ignorance! | 到处散播你的无知 |
[09:06] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么看 |
[09:08] | I’m just saying people should trust themselves | 我只是在说 人们应该相信自己 |
[09:11] | more than a system | 而不应寄希望于某个 |
[09:13] | that happily churns out unemployed debtors | 只专注于量产负债累累的失业者 |
[09:16] | and provides dubious value. | 并宣扬可疑价值观的系统 |
[09:18] | The true value of a college education is intangible. | 大学教育的真正价值是难以估量的 |
[09:23] | The true value of snake-oil is intangible as well. | 万金油的真正价值也难以估量 |
[09:28] | Fascist. | 你个法西斯 |
[09:33] | Anything? | 有什么新观点吗 |
[09:34] | The usual riffs on Twitter and Instagram. | 推特和图享网上还是老调重弹 |
[09:36] | Nothing I’d fund. | 没什么创新观点 |
[09:40] | Hi, excuse me, Mr. Gregory? | 格里高利先生 不好意思打扰下 |
[09:42] | I have an idea I’d love to pitch you, if you have time. | 如果你有空的话 我想向你介绍下我的网站 |
[09:47] | Well, that is before I just give up and go back to college. | 在我放弃梦想重回大学之前 |
[09:51] | Don’t! Do not do that. | 不要 不要这么做 |
[09:53] | Go work at Burger King. | 你可以去汉堡王工作 |
[09:55] | Go into the woods and forage for nuts and berries. | 或者到森林里采果子 |
[09:57] | Do not go back to college! | 就是别回去上大学 |
[10:02] | I think I have been played. | 看来我被耍了 |
[10:05] | Fine. Go ahead and pitch. | 好吧 你可以开始讲了 |
[10:06] | You have until I fasten the seatbelt in my car. | 讲到我系好安全带为止 |
[10:09] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[10:11] | Pied Piper is a proprietary site that lets you find out | 魔笛手是一个用来查找 |
[10:13] | if your music is infringing on any existing copyrights. | 你的音乐是否侵犯他人版权的版权网站 |
[10:16] | So, imagine you were a song writer, OK? | 想象下你是写歌的 |
[10:18] | I don’t think I could write a song. | 我不觉得我能写歌 |
[10:22] | Yeah, no, just imagine if you were. | 假设你是的话 |
[10:24] | I don’t even think I could say, | 我甚至不觉得我能说得出 |
[10:25] | “Pied Piper is a proprietary site.” | “魔笛手是查找版权的版权网站”这种话 |
[10:29] | Well, I just did but it wasn’t easy. | 好吧我说出来了 但是很拗口 |
[10:32] | Crunching all those songs to find matches | 通过密集计算所有歌曲来寻找配对 |
[10:34] | sounds like it would take incredible processing power. | 听起来需要非常强大的运算能力 |
[10:37] | – I mean… – Yes. | -我的意思是 -没错 |
[10:39] | Yes, it does. | 确实需要 |
[10:41] | No, no. Its… I made an algorithm. | 不 不 我发明了一个算法 |
[10:45] | Look, why don’t you send me a link to your project | 不如你发个项目链接过来 |
[10:47] | and we’ll take a look. | 我们到时看一下 |
[10:50] | OK, yeah, great. | 好吧 没问题 |
[10:52] | I put the prototype up on Github. | 我把原始算法放到Github上了 |
[10:54] | Pied Piper. I’ll look it up. | 魔笛手对吧 我会找来看的 |
[10:56] | It’s like the fable with the kids | 就是那个跟小孩有关的童话 |
[10:59] | and then the rats and the music. | 后来又出现老鼠啊音乐什么的 |
[11:11] | That is a narrow car. | 这车真窄 |
[11:14] | Fucking billionaires. | 操蛋的亿万富翁们 |
[11:18] | Hey, wanna check out twig-boy’s website? | 想看一眼小正太的网站吗 |
[11:21] | Yes, I do. | 当然 |
[11:26] | You have to download your own media player? | 还得自己下载媒体播放器吗 |
[11:29] | Look at me, I traveled back to 2009. | 你看我怎么穿越回2009年了 |
[11:36] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[11:37] | What is this file size? | 文件多大 |
[11:40] | 1.2 Megabytes? No way. | 1.2兆 不可能 |
[11:43] | Wow, that doesn’t sound at all downgraded. | 音质完全没有受到影响 |
[11:48] | The file size is like, half. | 文件大小几乎只有一半 |
[11:50] | And look how fast this search is. | 而且搜索速度超级快 |
[11:54] | Holy shit, how did it find a match that fast? | 我操 怎么能搜得这么快 |
[11:58] | It’s like it’s searching compressed files? | 看起来它搜索的是压缩文件 |
[12:03] | No way. | 不可思议 |
[12:07] | Look at that Weissman score. | 快看它的维斯曼评分 |
[12:09] | 2.89. | 2.89分 |
[12:12] | Hey, Where have you two been? | 你们俩干嘛呢 |
[12:14] | We’re playing the multi-channel router team in five minutes. | 我们五分钟后就要跟多频路由器队开战了 |
[12:17] | OK, how the hell did he do this? | 他到底是怎么做到的 |
[12:19] | And the compression is totally lossless. | 而且还是无损压缩 |
[12:26] | And he’s somehow figured out | 而且他竟然找出了 |
[12:27] | a way to do a search on a compressed data space. | 能够搜索压缩数据库的方法 |
[12:32] | – Holy shit. – Yeah. | -牛逼 -没错 |
[12:34] | And I don’t think he even realizes what he has here. | 而且我觉得他还没意识到这东西的价值 |
[12:35] | He’s using it for some silly songwriter app. | 他用它做了一个傻逼词曲作家应用 |
[12:38] | All these guys are like that, they’re all about consumer facing. | 这些家伙都这样 只想着面向消费者 |
[12:40] | Right, but you take something like this, | 是啊 但如果能把这种程序 |
[12:42] | make it business facing and use it for enterprise? | 打造成商务产品供企业使用呢 |
[12:45] | The applications could be endless. | 应用范围简直无可限量 |
[12:50] | Hey, I thought you were a Satanist? | 我记得你是撒旦崇拜者 |
[12:52] | I’m a LaVeyan Satanist with some theistic tendencies. | 我是有少许有神论倾向的勒维撒旦教徒 |
[12:56] | Oh, some theistic tendencies. | 少许有神论倾向 |
[12:58] | Well then, what’s with the cross? | 那十字架有什么含意吗 |
[13:00] | It’s an upside down cross. | 这是倒十字架 |
[13:01] | Not from here it isn’t. | 这个角度看是正十字架 |
[13:06] | Oh, I see, you know what you should do? | 原来如此 你知道你该怎么做吗 |
[13:09] | You should get another tattoo that says, “This side up” on it. | 你应该在上面再纹个”此面朝上” |
[13:12] | How does this translate into Farsi? | 波斯语里面这个怎么说 |
[13:14] | That’s not the language I speak. | 我的母语不是波斯语 |
[13:15] | Frontier Airlines just happened to like mine, Aviato. | 边疆航空很喜欢我的公司 亚威亚托 |
[13:19] | And that’s how I got to where I am. | 所以我才能有今天的一切 |
[13:21] | So… what do you got? | 那么 你有什么呢 |
[13:24] | OK, here it is. | 就是这个 |
[13:27] | Bit Soup. | 比特汤 |
[13:29] | It’s like alphabet soup but | 跟字母汤很像 |
[13:32] | it’s ones and zeros instead of the letters. | 不过里面不是字母而是1和0 |
[13:39] | ‘Cause it’s binary. | 因为这是二进制 |
[13:40] | You know, binary is just ones and zeroes. | 你懂的 二进制只有1和0 |
[13:42] | Yeah, I know what binary is. | 我知道二进制是什么 |
[13:43] | Jesus Christ! I memorized the hexadecimal times tables | 老天 我十四岁写机器代码的时候 |
[13:46] | when I was 14 writing machine code! | 就已经把十六进制乘法表背熟了 |
[13:48] | OK. Ask me what nine times F is. It’s fleventyfive. | 考我9乘以F等于多少 是F15 |
[13:52] | I do not need you telling me what binary is, | 我不需要你来告诉我二进制是什么 |
[13:54] | just like I don’t need you | 就像我不需要 |
[13:55] | thinking about soup or taking pictures of it. | 你满脑子就想着汤 还给它拍照 |
[13:58] | I need you thinking about apps, software, websites. | 我要你们给我想应用程序 软件和网站 |
[14:01] | This is Silicon Valley, all right, not… | 这里可是硅谷 不是 |
[14:07] | Paris, Texas. | 德克萨斯州的帕里斯 |
[14:10] | That’s where Campbell’s Soup is. | 那是金宝汤公司[美国著名汤品商]所在地 |
[14:16] | It’s the Hooli number again. | 又是互利打来的 |
[14:18] | It’s probably those brogrammers. | 肯定是那群码仔队 |
[14:19] | Can’t wait to tell me how stupid my website is. | 急着要来嘲讽我的网站 |
[14:22] | Assholes. | 一群混蛋 |
[14:23] | Hello, Richard Hendricks. I’m a total fucking retard. | 我是理查德·亨德里克斯 我就是个傻逼 |
[14:27] | Hi, this is Jared Dunn calling from Hooli. | 你好 我是互利公司的贾里德·邓恩 |
[14:31] | I’m calling a behalf of Gavin Belson. | 我代表盖文·贝尔森先生打电话给你 |
[14:34] | I didn’t… hi. | 我没有…你好 |
[14:37] | Gavin is very excited about your Pied Piper application | 盖文先生对你的魔笛手应用十分感兴趣 |
[14:40] | and we were wondering if you could come in | 你是否能到公司来 |
[14:42] | for a sit-down with us. | 与我们当面谈谈 |
[14:44] | – Are you available now. – OK. | -你现在有空吗 -有 |
[14:46] | – Sure. Yes. – OK, we’ll be here. | -当然 -好的 我们在这等你 |
[14:47] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[14:50] | Uh, I have a meeting with Gavin Belson. | 我要去见盖文·贝尔森了 |
[14:53] | He likes Pied Piper. | 他喜欢魔笛手 |
[14:55] | I own 10 percent of Pied Piper. | 我拥有魔笛手百分之十的股份 |
[14:56] | You said it was a shitty idea. | 你说它是个糟糕的想法 |
[14:58] | It was a shitty idea. | 它曾经是个糟糕的想法 |
[15:00] | I’m not sure what it is now. | 但我不确定它现在算什么 |
[15:02] | – What time’s the meeting? – Right now. | -什么时候开会 -现在 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna need a better shirt. | 我得去换件好点的上衣 |
[15:08] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[15:11] | What the fuck am I waiting for? See ya. | 我还在这儿等什么呢 回见 |
[15:24] | Well, it’s like Gavin always says, | 就像盖文经常说的 |
[15:25] | “It takes change to make change.” | “改变需要代价” |
[15:28] | Yeah, I think I’ve seen that written around. | 好像到处都写满了这句话 |
[15:34] | Gavin is running 30 minutes late | 盖文大概要迟到三十分钟 |
[15:36] | but you should know he is very excited to see you, Richard. | 但他非常期待见你 理查德 |
[15:41] | He’s with his spiritual advisor. | 他现在和他的精神导师在一起 |
[15:42] | He shouldn’t be that much longer. | 他不会跟导师待太久 |
[15:44] | I’m a VP here | 我是公司的副总裁 |
[15:45] | and I only get to see him about ten minutes a month. | 但我每月能见到他的时间也就十分钟左右 |
[15:47] | But that 10 minutes is just incredible. | 但这十分钟就已让人受益无穷 |
[15:52] | I heard Richard Hendricks was here. | 我听说理查德·亨德里克斯来了 |
[15:55] | Have you ever met Gavin before? | 你以前见过盖文吗 |
[15:56] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[15:58] | Oh, I told him, it’s amazing. | 我刚告诉过他 真是超凡体验 |
[16:01] | That hardly begins to describe it. | 那种感觉真是无以言表 |
[16:07] | It’s weird. | 这很奇怪 |
[16:09] | They always travel in groups of five. | 这些程序员 他们总是五人同行 |
[16:11] | These programmers, there’s always a tall skinny white guy, | 其中总有一个高高瘦瘦的白人 |
[16:15] | short skinny Asian guy, | 一个瘦瘦小小的亚洲人 |
[16:17] | fat guy with a ponytail, | 一个扎马尾的胖子 |
[16:19] | some guy with crazy facial hair | 一个留着大胡子的人 |
[16:21] | and then an East Indian guy. | 和一个东印度人 |
[16:24] | It’s like they trade guys | 就好像他们为了得到这种分组 |
[16:25] | until they all have the right group. | 而特意换过人一样 |
[16:29] | You clearly have a great understanding of humanity. | 看来你已经深谙人性之道 |
[16:35] | And Gavin said: I’m not humiliating you, | 然后盖文说 我不是在羞辱你 |
[16:37] | I’m elevating you. | 我是在点拨你 |
[16:39] | Ah, Gavin. | 盖文 |
[16:48] | This is Richard. | 我是理查德 |
[16:50] | It’s Peter Gregory. | 是彼得·格里高利打来的 |
[16:54] | Ah, no. | 没有 |
[16:56] | 失败 源于恐惧 | |
[16:58] | Come on, Big Head. | 快点 大头 |
[16:59] | Yeah, I’m coming. Slow… | 我来了 慢点… |
[17:00] | Why are you going that fast? | 走那么快干什么 |
[17:02] | Cause we’ve got a meeting with Gavin Belson. Pick up the pace. | 因为我们要去见盖文·贝尔森 快点 |
[17:05] | – We honestly don’t. – Come on. | -他要见的又不是我们 -快点 |
[17:14] | I’m actually outside of | 事实上我现在正在 |
[17:14] | Gavin Belson’s office right now, Mr. Gregory. | 盖文·贝尔森办公室外 格里高利先生 |
[17:17] | Uh, here he comes, so can I call you back in a second… | 他来了 我能过会儿再… |
[17:21] | So, Richard Hendricks is here! | 这位就是理查德·亨德里克斯吧 |
[17:26] | There you are, Richard. | 你在这儿呢 理查德 |
[17:29] | So sorry these gentleman have kept you waiting. | 非常抱歉让你等了这么久 |
[17:31] | – That’s fine. – So here’s the thing. | -没关系 -事情是这样的 |
[17:33] | I love what you did. | 我简直爱死你做的东西了 |
[17:35] | – Really? – Fill him in, Jared. | -真的吗 -给他讲讲 贾里德 |
[17:37] | Now, as you know, Hooli is seen as possibly | 如你所知 互利大概是 |
[17:40] | the most progressive company in the world. | 世界上最先进的公司 |
[17:42] | Part of that is Gavin’s commitment to social justice, | 一半归功于盖文对社会公平的恪守 |
[17:45] | but part of it is his personal commitment | 但另一半归功于他个人 |
[17:47] | to the people that work at Hooli. | 对互利员工的不懈栽培 |
[17:49] | In that spirit Gavin is | 怀着同样的心情 |
[17:50] | prepared to give you a very substantial raise… | 盖文打算给你大幅涨工资 |
[17:53] | and a promotion to go with it. | 并提拔你到相应的职位 |
[17:54] | I own 10 percent. | 我有百分之十的股份 |
[17:56] | He created it while living in my incubator. | 他是住在我的孵化器时创建的魔笛手 |
[17:58] | Erlich Bachman. This is Big Head. | 我是埃利希·巴赫曼 这位是大头 |
[18:02] | I don’t know what any of that means, | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[18:03] | but I’ll give you six hundred thousand dollars for it. | 不过我出六十万美元买你的网站 |
[18:06] | We have the reach and the resources to take what you have done | 我们有平台和资源来接手你的网站 |
[18:09] | and push it to the global level. | 并让它红遍全球 |
[18:12] | That is a generous offer. | 你的报价非常慷慨 |
[18:15] | Shit, sorry. Hello. | 操 不好意思 喂 |
[18:18] | Really? No shit, that’s… | 真的吗 开玩笑吧 |
[18:21] | Uh, yeah, yeah. No here. It’s Peter Gregory. | 给你 是彼得·格里高利打来的 |
[18:25] | Not sure how he got my number? | 不知道他是怎么弄到我的号码的 |
[18:27] | Uh, this is Richard. | 我是理查德 |
[18:28] | I’ll give you three million dollars for it right now! | 我现在就给你三百万美元 |
[18:32] | Ah, Gavin Belson just offered | 盖文·贝尔森刚刚 |
[18:35] | me three million dollars for Pied Piper. | 出价三百万美元买我的魔笛手 |
[18:37] | I’m prepared to give you three hundred thousand dollars. | 我打算出价三十万美元 |
[18:41] | Peter Gregory just offered me 300, um… | 彼得·格里高利出价三… |
[18:45] | Did you say thousand dollars? | 你说的是三十万美元吗 |
[18:47] | For ten percent of your company. | 三十万美元买你公司百分之十的股份 |
[18:48] | OK, four million. | 好吧 四百万 |
[18:51] | 200 thousand. | 二十万 |
[18:53] | – For five percent. – Huh? | -买百分之五 -什么 |
[18:55] | You just went down. | 你刚刚降价了 |
[18:57] | No, you’re still valued at four million dollars. | 不 你公司的估价仍为四百万美元 |
[19:01] | But you own ninety-five | 但这个潜在价值 |
[19:03] | percent of a potential billion-dollar company. | 为数十亿美金的公司 95%的股份都归你 |
[19:06] | And not just that, I will help you build this company. | 不仅如此 我还将帮你打造这个公司 |
[19:09] | I will introduce you to the people you need to know | 我会帮你拓展人脉 |
[19:12] | and provide the counsel that you need. | 为你提供咨询 |
[19:14] | I will take a small piece, but the company will belong to you. | 我只会分走很小一部分 公司还是你的 |
[19:18] | not Gavin Belson. | 而不是盖文·贝尔森的 |
[19:22] | You have until tomorrow to decide. | 你必须明天之前给我答复 |
[19:24] | Ah, OK. | 好吧 |
[19:27] | – Um, you know… – Pull your head out of your ass, Richard. | -你知道… -放聪明点 理查德 |
[19:30] | I’m offering you four million dollars right now. | 我开的价可是马上付你四百万美元 |
[19:36] | I’m…. | 我… |
[19:38] | That is a lot of money. | 那不是笔小数目 |
[19:43] | You know, I actually have to… | 实际上我得… |
[19:45] | I’ve got to go to the bathroom. | 我得去下洗手间 |
[19:47] | I’ve got to pee. | 去尿尿 |
[19:48] | It’s desperate. I’m bursting. | 憋死了 膀胱要炸了 |
[19:51] | I’ll be right back, but right now… | 我马上就回来 但现在 |
[19:53] | OK, 10 million. | 好吧 一千万 |
[19:54] | No. Maybe. | 不行 也许吧 |
[19:57] | I didn’t mean to snap at you. | 我并不是想对你无礼 |
[19:58] | I’ll talk… in a bit. | 我们等下再谈 |
[20:01] | Won’t be long. | 很快回来 |
[20:08] | Little more about me. | 简单介绍下我自己 |
[20:09] | I am the founder of Aviato. | 我是亚威亚托的创始人 |
[20:11] | and I own a very small percentage of Grindr. | 而且我拥有很小一部分’基达’的股份 |
[20:14] | It’s a men to men dating site | 这是个男男交友网站 |
[20:17] | where you can find other men within 10 miles of you, | 它可以帮你找到方圆十六公里内 |
[20:19] | interested in having sexual intercourse in a public restroom. | 愿意与你在公厕里做爱的男人 |
[20:22] | In the homosexual community there’s sometimes anonymous… | 在同性恋的圈子里 有时会匿名… |
[20:25] | I know what Grindr is. | 我知道’基达’是什么 |
[20:26] | I have gay friends. | 我也有基友 |
[20:39] | So you will survive. | 你会没事的 |
[20:40] | It’s just a garden-variety panic attack. | 只是很常见的恐慌发作 |
[20:43] | Welcome to Silicon Valley. | 欢迎来到硅谷 |
[20:45] | We see people like you all the time. | 像你这种人我们见多了 |
[20:47] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[20:48] | It’s just I have to make this decision by tomorrow. | 我得在明天之前做决定 |
[20:51] | Yeah. You know, a while back, we had a guy in here, | 是啊 这里曾经来过一个病人 |
[20:53] | in almost the exact same situation, | 和你的状况几乎一样 |
[20:54] | “Take the money or keep the company.” | 卖给别人还是自己干 |
[20:57] | What happened? | 他怎么样了 |
[20:58] | Well, a couple months later | 几个月后 |
[21:01] | he was brought into the ER with a self-inflicted gunshot wound. | 他被送入急诊室 因为试图开枪自杀 |
[21:04] | I guess he really regretted not taking that money. | 看来他真的很懊悔没要那笔钱 |
[21:07] | He shot himself because he turned down the money? | 他因为没拿钱就崩了自己一枪 |
[21:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:11] | Or no, he took the money. | 不对 他拿了钱 |
[21:14] | Or no. | 不对 |
[21:15] | No, he did not. I don’t… You know what? | 他没拿 我也… |
[21:17] | I don’t remember. But whatever it was, | 我也记不清了 不管他选了什么 |
[21:19] | he regretted it so much that he ended up shooting himself. | 他都悔不当初 然后崩了自己一枪 |
[21:21] | – And now he’s blind. – He’s blind? | -结果现在瞎了 -他瞎了 |
[21:23] | Yeah, just FYI, | 是啊 顺便说一句 |
[21:23] | if you’re ever gonna shoot yourself, | 如果你想开枪自杀的话 |
[21:25] | don’t hold the gun up to your temple, OK? | 不要朝着太阳穴开枪 |
[21:26] | Because that just basically just took out | 那样你的两根视神经 |
[21:27] | both of his optic nerves and then, you know, | 就都完蛋了 然后 |
[21:29] | half of his face. | 还要再赔上这半边脸 |
[21:30] | And then his wife left him, because, you know. | 他老婆后来不要他了 因为 你知道 |
[21:33] | – Yikes. – Right. | -吓死人了 -是啊 |
[21:35] | He may have been a genius programmer | 他可能确实是个编程天才 |
[21:37] | but not so much in human anatomy. | 但人体解剖他就不在行了 |
[21:40] | Or decision making, for that matter. | 在做决策上也不怎么明智 |
[21:42] | Now he’s got to live with all that | 现在他就得带着张烂脸 |
[21:43] | and whatever terrible decision he made about the money. | 还有为钱做的糟糕决定度过一生 |
[21:46] | Uh. And what do I do if I feel another panic attack coming on. | 如果我又要恐慌发作了该怎么办 |
[21:52] | Would you be interested in a device | 你有没有兴趣买一个装置 |
[21:55] | that links up to your smartphone | 与你的智能手机相连 |
[21:57] | and it keeps track of your vitals | 能时刻监控你的体征 |
[21:58] | and it tells you, even before it’s happening, | 它甚至能赶在发生之前探测到 |
[22:00] | whether you’re having a panic attack or an actual heart attack? | 你是要恐慌发作 还是心脏病发作 |
[22:03] | Yeah, that sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[22:05] | You would, right? | 你会买的 对吧 |
[22:06] | OK, that’s great news. | 很好 这是个好消息 |
[22:08] | Because it’s still in prototype phase right now, | 因为现在这个装置还处于试验阶段 |
[22:10] | but my start-up partners and I are looking for investors. | 我和我的创业伙伴在找投资者 |
[22:12] | Like today. | 比如说现在 |
[22:13] | So will you please let me know… | 所以如果你接受了那一千万美元 |
[22:14] | I’m going to give you my number. | 我把我的电话给你 |
[22:16] | If you do end up taking that 10 million dollars | 请你一定要通知我 |
[22:18] | because we could really make the world a better place. | 因为我们可以创建一个更美好的未来 |
[22:22] | Whoa! Oh, jeez! | 老天 |
[22:31] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[22:32] | Hi, Monica. I work with Peter Gregory. | 我叫莫妮卡 我为彼得·格里高利工作 |
[22:35] | We met outside the TED… | 我们在TED论坛会场外见过 |
[22:36] | Yeah, I remember you. | 对 我记得你 |
[22:38] | What… How’d you know I was here? | 怎么 你怎么知道我在这 |
[22:42] | Peter Gregory is investing in a company | 彼得·格里高利正在投资一家公司 |
[22:43] | that uses GPS in phones to track people. | 能利用手机的定位系统来追踪人 |
[22:47] | That’s creepy. | 好恐怖 |
[22:48] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你根本不知道有多恐怖 |
[22:50] | And neither does Congress. | 国会也不知道 |
[22:53] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[22:54] | Look, I don’t want to waste your time. | 听着 我不想浪费你的时间 |
[22:57] | I think I gotta take the money from Gavin Belson. | 我准备接受盖文·贝尔森的钱了 |
[22:59] | At least this way when I blow my eyeballs out | 这样当我的眼球被自己打爆时 |
[23:01] | I’ll have some money left for my family. | 还能给我的家人留点钱 |
[23:04] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[23:06] | Sorry. That is a terrible doctor in there. | 抱歉 那个医生可真不怎么样 |
[23:10] | Richard, buried in that clunky UI of yours | 理查德 在你那个简陋的用户界面下 |
[23:14] | is a compression algorithm that blew our engineering team away. | 是一个甩了我们工程师团队几条街的压缩算法 |
[23:18] | And what do you think Hooli is going to do with it? | 你觉得互利准备用它来做什么 |
[23:20] | I don’t know. That’s their business. | 不知道 这不关我的事 |
[23:22] | This is your baby. | 这是你一手开发的 |
[23:24] | Do you even realize the impact that a compression | 你有没有意识到这么好的算法 |
[23:26] | this good could have on the world? | 会对世界产生多大的影响 |
[23:28] | Getting any file on your mobile phone in an instant. | 能瞬间下载文件到你的手机里 |
[23:31] | Navigation data for self-driving cars, | 给自动驾驶车辆提供导航信息 |
[23:34] | mobile medical imagery, | 在移动设备上传输医学影像 |
[23:35] | all transmitting with no quality loss. | 这些数据在传输时都不会损失品质 |
[23:39] | This is game-changing. | 这将颠覆一切 |
[23:42] | Don’t you want to be in the driver’s seat when that happens? | 当这一切发生时 你不想成为其主宰者吗 |
[23:45] | You really want to just turn it all over to Hooli | 你真的想把机会让给互利 |
[23:47] | and walk away? | 彻底离开这个舞台吗 |
[23:50] | Well, you are not making this easier for me. | 你说这么多并没有缓解我的压力 |
[23:54] | I’m not trying to. | 我也没这个打算 |
[23:55] | I mean you’re actually making it worse. | 我的意思是你其实让事情变得更糟了 |
[23:57] | My hands are tingling. I have this metal taste in my mouth. | 我现在手发麻 嘴里一股金属味 |
[23:59] | Actually, I can’t go back in there, so I’m going to go home. | 我不能再进去看病 我要回家了 |
[24:01] | – Good to see you again. – Let me give you a ride home. | -很高兴再见到你 -让我送你吧 |
[24:05] | Uh, OK. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[24:09] | Dude, where have you been? | 老兄 你去哪了 |
[24:10] | Why won’t you answer your phone? | 怎么不接电话 |
[24:12] | Man, this has grown way beyond AngelList. | 伙计 想找你的可不止是天使名单 |
[24:14] | Andreesen, Elevation and like a bunch of | 安德鲁森 上升和其他一堆 |
[24:16] | other seed funds are piling onto this thing. | 种子基金都想要砸钱 |
[24:17] | I mean, they’ve been calling Erlich. | 我是说 他们一直在给埃利希打电话 |
[24:19] | He’s out of control. | 他现在已经失控了 |
[24:23] | What if we took Peter Gregory’s 200K | 如果我们拿彼得·格里高利的二十万 |
[24:26] | and built our own company? | 来成立我们自己的公司怎么样 |
[24:27] | I’m sorry. You said we. | 不好意思 你刚刚说我们 |
[24:29] | Who’s that in reference to exactly? | 这到底指的是谁 |
[24:31] | You, me, Dinesh, Big Head, us. | 你 我 迪尼希 大头 我们 |
[24:34] | I mean, right now Pied Piper just does audio, | 我是说 现在魔笛手只是做音频 |
[24:36] | but I’m thinking of ways to compress images, video… | 但我正在想方法压缩图片 视频 |
[24:39] | I mean, maybe Peter Gregory’s right. | 我是说 也许彼得·格里高利是对的 |
[24:41] | Maybe this could be huge. | 也许这能做得很大 |
[24:42] | Look, guys, for thousands of years | 听着 伙计们 几千年来 |
[24:44] | guys like us have gotten the shit kicked out of us. | 我们这种人一直都备受欺凌 |
[24:47] | But now, for the first time, we are living in an era | 但现在 第一次 我们生活在一个 |
[24:50] | where we can be in charge and build empires. | 我们能主宰和创建帝国的时代 |
[24:53] | We could be the Vikings of our day. | 我们能成为这个时代的维京海盗 |
[24:57] | – Vikings? – How are you feeling? | -维京海盗 -你感觉怎么样 |
[24:59] | You look super fucked up, to be honest. | 你看起来一团糟 老实说 |
[25:02] | Who ate my fucking quinoa again? | 谁他妈的又吃了我的藜麦面 |
[25:06] | So you’re really about to go tell Erlich | 所以你真的打算告诉埃利希 |
[25:08] | that he’s not going to get his one million dollars? | 他的一百万美元泡汤了吗 |
[25:09] | Yeah, I don’t want to be there when you do that. | 千万找个我不在的时候告诉他 |
[25:11] | I would like to be there when you do that. | 找个我在的时候 |
[25:13] | No, just stay here, please. | 别 就待在这 拜托 |
[25:22] | Um, so, I’ve been thinking about | 我一直在考虑 |
[25:25] | this whole Peter Gregory, Gavin Belson thing. | 彼得·格里高利 盖文·贝尔森的事 |
[25:30] | And, um, I think I’m going to go with Peter Gregory. | 我想我要选彼得·格里高利 |
[25:34] | – Uh, which I know means… – Richard. | -我的意思是 -理查德 |
[25:38] | I know that you look at me, | 我知道每当你看着我 |
[25:39] | and see a guy who has it all figured out. | 你看到的是一个对一切了如指掌的人 |
[25:43] | And for the most part, you’re right, I do. | 很大程度上你是对的 我确实如此 |
[25:46] | When I sold Aviato, | 当我卖掉亚威亚托的时候 |
[25:47] | it gave me a house, money, fancy clothes, | 它给了我房子 金钱 华服 |
[25:51] | the universal respect of all the ladies. | 天下所有女人对我的仰慕 |
[25:54] | But there’s always been a hole in my heart. | 但我的心里一直有一个洞 |
[25:57] | Not a literal hole like you would find | 不是字面上的洞 像你能 |
[25:59] | in some babies with congenital diseases, | 在有先天疾病的孩子身上找到的 |
[26:01] | but a metaphorical hole. | 而是一个比喻的洞 |
[26:04] | I guess that hole is the “what if”. | 我觉得那个洞就是”如果” |
[26:06] | What if I didn’t sell? | 如果我没有卖会怎么样 |
[26:09] | I’ll never know. | 我永远都不会知道 |
[26:11] | And so I guess what I’m saying to you now is, | 所以我现在要和你说的就是 |
[26:14] | you’re like me, Richard. | 你像我一样 理查德 |
[26:16] | You want to build something | 你想创一番事业 |
[26:18] | and see it through. | 并奋战到底 |
[26:21] | So, just to be clear. | 所以 让我们说清楚 |
[26:23] | You’re all right with me saying no to a deal | 你不介意我拒绝一笔 |
[26:25] | that will net you a million dollars outright? | 能一下子给你一百万美元净利润的生意 |
[26:27] | No, Richard. I’m not all right with it. | 不 理查德 我不是不介意 |
[26:29] | I’m excited about it. | 我是非常激动 |
[26:31] | Let’s see how high this rocket can fly, partner. | 让我们一起见证这艘火箭能飞多高 合伙人 |
[26:37] | OK. Great. | 好的 太好了 |
[26:40] | That’s great. | 棒极了 |
[26:42] | Not partners, exactly. | 但其实我们不是合伙人 |
[26:45] | But everything else is great. | 但其他都很好 |
[26:48] | Call it what you want. | 你爱叫什么叫什么 |
[26:53] | Always blue, always blue, always blue, | 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 |
[26:55] | always blue, always blue, always blue, | 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 |
[26:58] | always blue, always… | 一直蓝色 一直 |
[27:00] | Oh! That was a yellow. | 是黄色 |
[27:02] | What was that, 17? | 多少下 十七 |
[27:03] | – Pretty good. – Hey, guys… | -相当不错 -伙计们 |
[27:05] | Guys, can I just kind of say something real quick? | 伙计们 我能简短地说几句话吗 |
[27:08] | I know it’s stupid but, um… | 我知道这很蠢 但是 |
[27:10] | I just want to say, uh, | 我只是想说 |
[27:12] | I’d like for this company to be different than Hooli | 我希望这家公司和互利 |
[27:16] | and Goolybib and all the rest, you know? | 顾利拜还有其他公司都不一样 |
[27:18] | Like, let’s like not turn this into a corporate cult | 我们不要让它变成有骑车开会 |
[27:21] | with bike meetings and voluntary retreats | 把强制性解雇 |
[27:23] | that are actually mandatory. | 说成是自愿辞职 |
[27:25] | And claiming to make the world a better place all the time. | 还一直声称要创造更美好世界的那种公司 |
[27:28] | Let’s, uh, let’s just think different. | 让我们 让我们非同凡想 |
[27:32] | Don’t think different. That’s Apple. | 不要非同凡想 那是苹果的口号 |
[27:36] | Let’s just… let’s just do it. | 让我们就 想做就做吧 |
[27:38] | – That’s Nike, man. – I know that’s Nike. | -那是耐克 老兄 -我知道是耐克 |
[27:42] | Fuck it. I don’t know. | 妈的 我想不出 |
[27:43] | Let’s just make it… Let’s just make it happen. | 我们就 让我们美梦成真 |
[27:44] | Yeah, agreed. | 好 同意 |
[27:47] | To his beneficence. | 敬他的善行 |
[27:49] | Peter Gregory? | 彼得·格里高利 |
[27:51] | – The Dark Lord. – Of course, the Dark Lord. | -黑魔王 -当然 黑魔王 |
[27:53] | Big Head. | 大头 |
[27:58] | God, he’s worse high. | 天啊 他真是嗑嗨了 |
[28:03] | Always blue, always blue, | 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 |
[28:04] | always blue, always blue… | 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 |