时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | The core compression algorithm is optimal. | 核心压缩算法已调试至最佳状态 |
[00:11] | All the test cases ran optimal. | 案例测试结果很理想 |
[00:12] | The Weissman score is optimal. | 维斯曼评分结果很理想 |
[00:14] | Looks like Nucleus is optimal. | ‘纽核力’前途一片光明 |
[00:17] | Good. Good. | 很好 不错 |
[00:19] | Congratulations, guys. | 恭喜你们 |
[00:24] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, dog. | -太棒了 -好哥们 |
[00:34] | Richard, the ingestion engine is ready for testing. | 理查德 数据消化引擎已经可以测试了 |
[00:39] | Have you seen Richard? | 你看到理查德了吗 |
[00:39] | He’s in there, having a little trouble | 他在里面 他的消化引擎 |
[00:41] | with his personal ingestion engine. | 出了点小问题 |
[00:42] | Still? It’s been an hour. He’s gotta get this done. | 还没完 都一个小时了 他必须测试引擎 |
[00:46] | Oh, he’s got his laptop in there, on top of his lap. | 他带着膝上笔电进去的 就放膝盖上 |
[00:50] | Hey, Richard. | 理查德 |
[00:51] | Don’t talk to me while I’m in the bathroom please. | 我上厕所时别和我说话 |
[00:53] | Well, snap it off, we gotta go. | 赶紧完事 我们得出发了 |
[00:55] | I know. Just don’t talk to me while I’m in here. | 我知道 我上厕所时别和我说话 |
[00:57] | It’s weird. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[00:58] | Oh, my God. Jared’s been back from that island for a whole day | 天 贾里德一天前就从岛上回来了 |
[01:01] | and he didn’t get any toilet paper? | 他居然还没放厕纸 |
[01:03] | Are you serious? Is Jared out there? | 搞笑吗 贾里德在外面吗 |
[01:05] | I thought you didn’t want me to talk to you | 你不是上厕所时 |
[01:07] | while you were in the bathroom. Make up your mind. | 不想让我跟你说话吗 你到底要怎样 |
[01:09] | You know what? Just get away from the door, please. | 这么着吧 你走开就好了 |
[01:11] | Friday, the pool cleaner comes. | 周五的时候 泳池清洁工会来 |
[01:13] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | -你听懂我的话了吗 -是的 |
[01:15] | And tomorrow is trash day | 明天是垃圾回收日 |
[01:16] | so make sure all the cans are out front. | 瓶瓶罐罐都要放在前门 |
[01:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:19] | Now, you are under no circumstances to order any movie on demand, | 无论如何 都不许通过有线电视点播电影 |
[01:24] | adult or otherwise. | 黄不黄都不行 |
[01:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:26] | OK, has anything that I’ve just said confused you? | 好了 我刚说的你有哪里不明白吗 |
[01:29] | – Yes. – Goddamnit! | -是的 -你妈蛋 |
[01:32] | Jesus, Cher. Are you bringing your whole closet? | 我的天 你是打包了整个衣橱吗 |
[01:34] | I’m a pro, Dinesh. I won’t apologize for it. | 我可是专业人士 迪尼希 不允许有差错 |
[01:38] | I dress according to the moods that I sense in the room. | 我会根据场所气氛的不同改变着装 |
[01:41] | As such, I must have options. | 因此 我得做好万全准备 |
[01:43] | We all packed and ready to go? | 东西都打包好了吧 准备出发了 |
[01:46] | We can take my car but gas is on the company. | 可以开我的车去 但油钱由公司出 |
[01:50] | Hello? Did everyone leave? | 有人吗 大家都走了吗 |
[01:53] | No. | 没 |
[01:54] | What? | 什么 |
[02:07] | I don’t know how you read your screen in the car. | 我不能理解 你怎么做到在车里看屏幕的 |
[02:09] | It makes me sick as a dog. | 换做是我 能把胃都吐出来 |
[02:11] | I’m OK as long as I don’t think about it. | 只要我不去想就没事 |
[02:12] | Besides, the presentation is tomorrow. | 何况 明天才演示 |
[02:14] | So if you just don’t think about it it really doesn’t bother you | 这么说 只要你不去想 |
[02:17] | to be staring at the screen when the car’s moving | 车子跑在路上 还会转弯 大家都反胃 |
[02:19] | – and turning and you’re all queasy… – Oh, God! | -你就能无压力地看屏幕… -天啊 |
[02:22] | Gilfoyle. | 吉尔弗约尔 |
[02:24] | See, I knew it bothered you. Fucking liar. | 看 我就知道不可能没事 骗子 |
[02:34] | 科技博客 创业展会 | |
[02:38] | So I’m a little behind, being stuck on that island for four days, | 虽然我滞留在岛上四天 有点耽误工作 |
[02:41] | but I think I’m on top of everything. | 但我觉得我已经赶上进度了 |
[02:43] | OK, give me your IDs and I’ll go register us… | 好了 把身份证给我 我去登记 |
[02:46] | There you are. Got your credentials and wristbands | 你们来了 拿好你们的身份牌和手带 |
[02:48] | for the walkthrough at 4:00 today. | 预演是今天下午四点 |
[02:51] | Uh, walkthrough? | 预演 |
[02:52] | Yeah, basically, it’s a sound check for the competition. | 对 基本上就是为比赛做下校音 |
[02:54] | Uh, yeah, we didn’t know about that. | 好吧 我们不知道有这回事 |
[02:57] | Did I not tell you about the walkthrough? | 我没告诉你们有预演吗 |
[02:59] | I am so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[03:01] | That’s why I’m here. Peter’s on safari | 所以才需要我来 彼得和洛恩·迈克尔斯[电视制作人] |
[03:03] | with Lorne Michaels and Kanye West until next week | 以及侃爷·维斯特[歌手]去旅游探险了 下周才回 |
[03:05] | so I can put all of my attention on you guys for once. | 所以这次我能全心全意地为你们服务 |
[03:07] | I am so sorry. | 万分抱歉 |
[03:09] | I thought that I talked to you guys about the walk… | 我以为我和你们说过了有预… |
[03:22] | Gentlemen, welcome to the big show. | 先生们 欢迎来到大舞台 |
[03:24] | TechCrunch motherfucking Disrupt. | 传说中牛逼的’科技博客’创业展会 |
[03:27] | OK, guys, this place is a vortex of distraction. | 好了 各位 这里诱惑太多了 |
[03:31] | Normally in the tech world it’s two percent women. | 通常技术圈里只有2%是女性 |
[03:33] | Guys, these next three days, 15 percent. | 各位 在接下来的三天 会飙升至15% |
[03:37] | It’s a goddamn meat market. | 简直是酒池肉林 |
[03:39] | I need you to focus. | 我要你们集中注意力 |
[03:40] | How we do here is the entire future of your company. | 我们在这里的表现关系到公司的将来 |
[03:44] | Don’t screw it all up now. | 千万别搞砸了 |
[03:45] | We have to knock them dead in the preliminaries tomorrow | 明天的预赛 必须让他们对我们印象深刻 |
[03:48] | so we can move on to the finals on Friday. | 才能晋级到周五的决赛 |
[03:50] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[03:51] | The program says that Dan Melcher is judging our round. | 流程表上说丹·梅尔彻是我们那轮的评委 |
[03:54] | Is there any way to get him removed? | 有办法把他从评委名单中除名吗 |
[03:56] | Not unless there’s a conflict of interest. | 除非有利益冲突 |
[03:58] | Well, there may be. I did have sexual intercourse with his wife. | 可能有 我和他老婆上过床 |
[04:04] | What? It was three years ago. | 怎么了 都三年前的事了 |
[04:06] | So one of the guys judging us wants to fucking kill you? | 所以其中一位我们的评委恨不得宰了你 |
[04:08] | Maybe. I don’t know if he found out. | 也许吧 我不知道他发现了没有 |
[04:10] | Either way, Richard, | 不管怎么样 理查德 |
[04:11] | you may have to present instead of me so be prepared. | 演示时你有可能得替我去讲 所以做好准备 |
[04:14] | What, me? Present? No. | 什么 让我演讲 不 |
[04:16] | We may be fine. We may be totally fine. | 也许没事 他可能什么都不知道 |
[04:19] | We also may be totally fucked. | 当然还有可能我们死定了 |
[04:21] | I’ll let you know either way. | 不论哪种我都会告诉你 |
[04:24] | I’m gonna go network. Don’t approach me. | 我要去发展人脉了 离我远点 |
[04:27] | I don’t want to present. | 展示时我不想讲 |
[04:28] | Besides, I’m not even done with the demo. | 况且 展示程序还没完工呢 |
[04:30] | OK, Richard, you need to go to the hotel right now and finish. | 理查德 现在就去酒店把它做完 |
[04:33] | Oh, you already checked us into the hotel? | 你帮我们办好酒店入住手续了 |
[04:37] | OK, I’m gonna do this module by module. | 好吧 我一个模块一个模块地检查 |
[04:39] | Dinesh, you built the edge video player | 迪尼希 视频播放器是你写的 |
[04:41] | so I’m gonna start with you first. OK? | 所以从你开始 好吗 |
[04:42] | OK, you guys set up the booth, OK? | 你们两个布置下展台 好吗 |
[04:46] | I think it’s this way. | 我猜展台在这边 |
[04:48] | You think? | 你猜 |
[04:53] | A few flyers, that’s all we have? | 咱就只准备了几张传单吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah, I think it is. | 恐怕是的 |
[04:57] | Hello, what’s your name? | 你好 请问你叫什么名字 |
[04:59] | Visit us at microdrone.com… | 欢迎访问microdrone.com |
[05:02] | Oh, wow, Microdrone. | ‘微蜂’ |
[05:03] | They just closed $17 million in seed funding. | 他们刚拿到了1700万美元的种子基金 |
[05:08] | Hi. Hello. Excuse me. | 你好 打扰一下 |
[05:11] | Pied Piper? | 你们是’魔笛手’吧 |
[05:11] | You guys are competing in the StartUp Battlefield, right? | 你们准备参加’创业竞技场’ 对吧 |
[05:14] | Everyone has been talking about your compression rate. | 所有人都在讨论你们的压缩率 |
[05:16] | I mean, it is supposed to be sick. | 都说屌爆了 |
[05:20] | Anyway, you must be great with Java | 话说回来 你一定很擅长Java吧 |
[05:22] | and I just cannot seem | 我的程序一直在报错 |
[05:23] | to figure out this stupid bug. Do you mind? | 但我不知道怎么调试 能帮我看看吗 |
[05:26] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[05:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:30] | If we integrate one module every two hours | 如果我们能每两个小时整合一个模块 |
[05:33] | we should be in great shape… | 我们应该就能及时完成 |
[05:34] | Richard, follow me. Follow me. Follow me. | 理查德 跟我来 跟我来 跟我来 |
[05:37] | – All right. See you at the hotel. – See you. | -好吧 酒店见 -酒店见 |
[05:40] | Very soon, I hope. | 别耽搁太久 |
[05:44] | Hey, man. Just wanted to say good luck. | 老兄 我只是想祝你好运 |
[05:47] | OK, thanks. But what’s with all the… | 谢谢 但为什么搞得这么… |
[05:49] | Sorry. I just can’t be seen talking to you, you know? | 抱歉 不能让人看到我和你说话 |
[05:52] | Hooli people all over the place. | 到处都是’互利’的人 |
[05:54] | I don’t know, man, I’m just really into | 我也说不清 但我真的很适应 |
[05:56] | this whole rest and vest life, you know, | 这种无所事事的生活 |
[05:58] | way more than I thought I would be. | 比我想象的更乐在其中 |
[06:00] | I just don’t want to rock the boat. | 我只是不想丢了饭碗 |
[06:02] | Oh, hey, did I tell you? I’m getting a boat. | 对了 我跟你说过没 我买了艘船 |
[06:05] | And a boat guy to take care of it. | 还雇了专人打理 |
[06:07] | You have to have a boat guy. | 一定要雇专人来打理 |
[06:08] | Oh yeah, you’ve gotta have a boat guy… | 是啊 一定要雇专人打理 |
[06:11] | if you have a boat. | 如果你有船的话 |
[06:12] | Hey, um, you know that girl, right? | 你认识那个姑娘吧 |
[06:15] | Sherry, I think her name was. | 好像叫雪莉 如果我没记错的话 |
[06:16] | She said you guys went to school together. | 她说你们两个是同学 |
[06:18] | Uh, OK, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[06:20] | I saw her at the Valleywag party last night, | 我昨晚在’闲话硅谷’的派对上碰到她 |
[06:22] | which was crazy, by the way, | 顺便说一句 那派对太棒了 |
[06:23] | dude, there must’ve been like 12 girls there. | 至少去了12个姑娘 |
[06:26] | – Holy shit. – Nuts. | -我去 -爽呆了 |
[06:27] | Anyway, she said you guys went out a couple times | 她说你们约会过几次 |
[06:30] | and then she dumped you and you became obsessed with her. | 然后她把你甩了 你却死缠烂打 |
[06:35] | What? What? She said I was obsessed? | 什么 她说我死缠烂打 |
[06:38] | She said obsessed. | 是她原话 |
[06:39] | Uh, that’s bullshit, ’cause I think we went out two times. | 扯淡 我记得我们就约过两次 |
[06:43] | Uh, it was nothing so how could I be obsessed? That’s… | 什么事都没发生 我怎么可能死缠烂打 |
[06:46] | No, you’re going down! | 不 你们输定了 |
[06:47] | Nucleus is gonna crush Wide Diaper. | ‘纽核力’会把’魔尿布’打的屁滚尿流 |
[06:49] | You never shoulda said no to my man, Gavin Belson. | 你不该拒绝我们老大盖文·贝尔森的 |
[06:55] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | 科技博客创业展会 创业竞技场 5月16日-18日 | |
[07:01] | Seeded quite a few new companies. | 我投资过不少刚创业的公司 |
[07:03] | Spinder. It’s like Tinder but for spinsters. | “老心得” 算是心得[交友软件]的老女人版本 |
[07:06] | Elderly women looking for sex. | 老女人们的约炮利器 |
[07:28] | There’s this girl who’s walking around, | 有个姑娘到处说 |
[07:30] | saying that I’m obsessed with her. | 我对她死缠烂打 |
[07:33] | Now that just really pisses me off. | 真的让我很恼火 |
[07:34] | That’s fascinating. Let’s just forget about it, OK? | 真好 咱忘了这事好吗 |
[07:42] | I mean it’s… it’s just so fucked up, right? | 我想说这太他妈扯了 不是吗 |
[07:44] | I mean, I barely remember her. | 我几乎都不记得她是谁了 |
[07:45] | And it’s just so insulting to have someone walking around | 但有人四处散布关于你的谣言 |
[07:47] | spreading lies about you. Right? | 有种被侮辱的感觉 不是吗 |
[07:50] | I wonder who she’s working with. | 不知道她同事都有谁 |
[07:52] | Like I wonder who she’s here with | 她和谁一起来的 |
[07:54] | because if she’s telling her coworkers, | 因为要是她跟她同事也这么说 |
[07:56] | then that’s a whole ‘nother group of people I gotta worry about. | 我又要操心那一大帮人怎么想了 |
[07:58] | Richard, you don’t have to worry about anything | 理查德 你现在什么都不用操心 |
[08:00] | – except for Pied Piper right now. – Yeah, I know. | -管好’魔笛手’就行 -我知道 |
[08:02] | Because we have less than 24 hours ’til the preliminaries. | 离预赛还有不到24小时 |
[08:04] | – No one’s worrying, that’s the thing. – Perfect. | -我才没操心 -这就对了 |
[08:06] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[08:12] | OK, her. | 就是她 |
[08:14] | She used the word “obsessed”, Dinesh. | 她说我”死缠烂打” 迪尼希 |
[08:16] | – “Obsessed.” – Richard, I don’t care. | -死缠烂打 -理查德 我没兴趣 |
[08:19] | Neither do I. That’s the entire point. | 我也没有 这才是重点 |
[08:25] | I’m just gonna check her Instagram real quick. | 我去扫眼她的Instagram |
[08:27] | Because if she’s posting comments about me being obsessed… | 要是她敢在上面说我死缠烂打 |
[08:29] | I mean, I can’t just ignore that. | 这总不能坐视不管 |
[08:35] | Would you be interested in a device | 有兴趣看个小装置吗 |
[08:37] | that links to your smartphone | 与智能手机相连 |
[08:38] | and lets you know, even before it happens, | 能在发病前向你预警 |
[08:40] | whether you’re having a panic attack | 到底是恐慌症发作 |
[08:41] | or a heart attack? | 还是心脏病发作 |
[08:43] | OK, here’s how Panic-A-Tech works. | ‘恐慌技控’的使用方法是这样 |
[08:44] | You wear this on your finger all day and it tracks your vitals. | 全天在指头上戴着这个就能监控生命体征 |
[08:47] | Or if that’s too embarrassing, | 要是戴这个太尴尬 |
[08:48] | there’s also a Bluetooth suppository | 我们还有蓝牙栓剂 |
[08:50] | and that goes right where you think it goes. | 插在你想的那个地方 |
[08:52] | And that comes with a retrieval kit. | 附赠回收工具包 |
[08:54] | Was he like, “Bro, you’re my bro,” | 他是一副”哥俩好”的样子 |
[08:58] | or was he like, “I wanna shoot you in the face | 还是”看爷不一枪崩了你 |
[09:00] | and watch you bleed out all over the stage | 让你血洗会场 |
[09:02] | ’cause you fucked my wife, you cocksuck.” | 谁让你上我老婆 臭傻逼”这样 |
[09:04] | Right in the middle. It was like: | 正好在中间 他是这样 |
[09:10] | What happened? How’s it going at the hotel? | 怎么了 酒店那边怎么样 |
[09:12] | Weird. He switched to meta-data extraction | 太诡异了 他做到提取元数据模块了 |
[09:15] | and now wants to see you. | 还叫你过去 |
[09:16] | Meta-data? Already? Makes no sense. | 现在就已经做到元数据了吗 没道理啊 |
[09:20] | He seems very distracted. | 他心神不宁的 |
[09:24] | OK, guys, since we’re kind of playing from behind here | 各位 因为我们的准备工作不怎么充分 |
[09:28] | I put together a little secret weapon. | 我就去弄了个秘密武器 |
[09:31] | I… I went through the entire list of conference participants | 我整理了所有参展人员的名单 |
[09:34] | and I found images and I found bios and I printed them out | 找到了他们的头像和简介 并打印出来 |
[09:37] | so we have them all in one place. | 这样我们就能有备无患了 |
[09:38] | – Why did you do that? – Uh, OK. | -你弄这个干什么 -你看 |
[09:41] | Who’s this guy? Watch. He is… | 这人是谁 等着 他是… |
[09:46] | Rick Smith, co-founder of Crosscut Ventures. | 瑞克·史密斯 ‘捷径’的联合创始人 |
[09:49] | How did you…? | 你怎么… |
[09:50] | ID-Keen. It’s this facial recognition app | ‘快速身份识别’ 面部识别应用程序 |
[09:53] | that Monica put on our phones. | 莫妮卡给我们手机上装的 |
[09:54] | You just point it at anybody, tells you who they are | 随便对着谁 就能显示个人信息 |
[09:56] | and how important they are to the conference. | 还会告诉你他们在展会有多重要 |
[10:01] | You’re not showing up at all. | 都没有你的信息 |
[10:03] | Yeah, maybe I’m not getting a… No, I’m getting a signal. | 也许我没有… 不对我有信号 |
[10:08] | OK. Um, well… | 好吧 |
[10:12] | Ooh, Jared, Jared, recycling’s over there. | 贾里德 可回收的扔那边 |
[10:15] | Hey, so what’s the deal? Does the judge know or not? | 怎么样了 那个评委知道吗 |
[10:18] | I don’t know, Monica. He’s toying with me. | 我不知道 莫妮卡 他耍我呢 |
[10:21] | Or maybe he’s not. I can’t fucking figure it out. | 也许不是 我他妈也搞不清 |
[10:24] | Erlich, you need to stop this. His wife is here. | 埃利希 你不能再这样 他妻子也来了 |
[10:27] | Grow a pair and talk to her, find out for sure. | 有种点 去找她谈谈 搞清楚 |
[10:29] | Why don’t you grow a pair and I’ll talk to her. | 你怎么不有种点 然后我去找她谈 |
[10:34] | What? | 什么 |
[10:42] | Do you happen to know Java? | 你会Java吗 |
[10:44] | Are you kidding? It’s like my specialty. | 你搞笑吗 我最擅长Java |
[10:46] | Will you help me? | 能帮帮我吗 |
[10:49] | Oh, it would be my honor. | 荣幸不已 |
[11:11] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[11:12] | Oh, sorry. Um, I must not have the right room. | 抱歉 我一定走错房间了 |
[11:15] | I’m looking for Dan Melcher. | 我要找丹·梅尔彻 |
[11:17] | Yeah, that’s us. | 没错 就是这间 |
[11:18] | Oh, it is? OK. | 是吗 好吧 |
[11:20] | I was looking to speak with his wife. | 我想找他妻子谈谈 |
[11:22] | That’s me. I’m, well, his new wife, we just got married. | 就是我 我是他新任妻子 刚结婚 |
[11:26] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[11:29] | Uh, what happened with Madelyn? | 那玛德琳呢 |
[11:32] | – You’re a friend of Dan’s? – Yeah. | -你是丹的朋友吗 -对 |
[11:34] | We’ve… We have a common interest…s. | 我俩有过 有一些交集 |
[11:37] | Uh, many common interests. | 有好多交集 |
[11:39] | Well, she was a nightmare. | 她真是糟透了 |
[11:41] | Pills, in and out of rehab. | 嗑药 进了无数趟戒毒所 |
[11:44] | Had all of these disgusting affairs. | 还恬不知耻地不断劈腿 |
[11:47] | You know, the divorce nearly killed Dan. | 离婚后丹一度一蹶不振 |
[11:48] | Really? Disgusting affairs. | 真的吗 恬不知耻地劈腿 |
[11:52] | Well, I… I feel terrible. | 这消息真令人难过 |
[11:54] | No, it’s fine. He’s put it behind him. | 没事的 他已经看开了 |
[11:57] | All of it? I mean, every aspect of it? | 都看开了吗 所有方面 |
[12:02] | Well, that is… that is great to hear. | 那…真是个好消息 |
[12:05] | What if she’s spreading this lie to everyone at this conference? | 万一她把这胡话告诉所有参加会议的人怎么办 |
[12:08] | I mean, honestly, Gilfoyle… | 老实说 吉尔弗约尔 |
[12:09] | Richard, stop talking about this | 理查德 你要是再扯这事 |
[12:11] | or I have to punch you in the face. | 我就让你破相 |
[12:13] | Fuck. It is huge. | 我操 这么大 |
[12:19] | Very, very huge. | 不见尽头啊 |
[12:21] | Check, one-two two, | 测试 一二一 |
[12:23] | tsetse fly, tsetse fly. | 瓜子花生王大娘 |
[12:25] | Hey, how’s the demo coming? | 展示程序做得怎么样了 |
[12:27] | Um, we’re getting there. Uh, definitely… getting there. | 这个 差不多了 没错 差不多了 |
[12:31] | Gentlemen, I bring good tidings. | 先生们 好消息来了 |
[12:33] | Turns out that Melcher is divorced, remarried | 原来梅尔彻离婚了 又找了个新的 |
[12:38] | and has put the previously relationship behind him completely. | 他和前妻的感情纠葛都成过去式了 |
[12:41] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[12:43] | That’s great. | 真是太好了 |
[12:44] | It sure is, Richard, it sure as hell is. | 当然好 理查德 当然好 |
[12:49] | Look at these poor fuckers. | 看看这帮傻逼 |
[12:51] | They don’t even know what’s about to hit ’em. | 要被碾压了都不知道 |
[12:53] | The hammer of God. | 看哥天神下凡 |
[12:55] | I am so sorry! I am so sorry. | 太抱歉了 太抱歉了 |
[12:57] | I thought you guys were gonna come get me | 我还以为你们会去接我的 |
[12:59] | and… and I’m sorry. | 所以我 太抱歉了 |
[13:00] | Wait, Jared, what are you doing here? | 等下 贾里德 你来做什么 |
[13:02] | What? | 什么 |
[13:03] | – Who’s watching the booth? – Yeah. | -谁在看展台呢 -是啊 |
[13:04] | I thought that maybe Monica could… | 我还以为莫妮卡会 |
[13:06] | – She’s not in the company. – We need her here. That’s the thing. | -她不是公司职员 -再说我们需要她帮忙 |
[13:10] | All right, everybody, | 好了 各位 |
[13:10] | this run-through is for essential personnel only, | 我要给主要人员讲一下流程 |
[13:12] | essential only. | 闲杂人等退下 |
[13:17] | – We need someone in the booth is the thing. – Right. | -我们真的需要有人看着展台 -好的 |
[13:20] | You’re essential to the booth. | 你在展台不算闲杂人员 |
[13:21] | Right. | 好… |
[13:23] | All right, each team will | 好 每一支队伍 |
[13:24] | have six minutes for presentation and demo, | 都有六分钟进行概要介绍和功能演示 |
[13:27] | at which point the judges will ask a few questions… | 然后裁判会问几个问题 |
[13:28] | Uh, do you mind if I break in here, just one question. | 容我打断你一下 就问你一个小问题 |
[13:30] | Uh, are the judges allowed to send us through | 裁判们在听完我们讲解之后 |
[13:33] | to the finals immediately after we present | 是直接判我们进入决赛 |
[13:35] | or do we have to wait until everyone else has gone? | 还是等全部演示完再做决定 |
[13:41] | What? I’m just saying what everybody’s thinking. | 怎么了 大家不都想知道吗 |
[13:48] | Hello, what’s your name? | 你好 你叫什么名字 |
[13:49] | Visit us at microdrone.com. | 欢迎访问microdrone.com |
[13:52] | – Uh, excuse me, no thank you. – And download a free video of you | -谢了不要 -并下载你在创业展会上的 |
[13:54] | – at TechCrunch Disrupt – Uh, no, thank you. | -免费视频 -不用了 |
[13:57] | Nathan. Are you Nathan Zimmerman, CEO of Flingual? | 内森 你是’指译’执行官内森·齐默曼吗 |
[14:01] | I… I… Whoever’s doing this, no thank you. | 我 不管这是谁弄的 谢了我不感兴趣 |
[14:04] | Yeah, I think we got a dead zone, an audio dead zone right here. | 我感觉这里有个盲区 就这里音效特差 |
[14:06] | Listen to this. | 你听这个 |
[14:09] | Hear that? Compared to… | 听见了吗 再听这个 |
[14:11] | OK, here’s what I want. | 好 我要的效果是这样 |
[14:12] | – As soon as the music comes up… – Music? | -音乐一起来 -还有音乐 |
[14:13] | I want you to hit me with a spotlight, bam! And a hard spot. | 我要你一下子把光聚到我这里 其余全暗 |
[14:17] | Better yet, do you have those spotlights that… | 对了 你们有没有那种 |
[14:19] | hoooom, come up from the ground, | 从地上升起的大灯 |
[14:21] | – like in Pride Fighting? – Uh… I can check. | -格斗大赛那种 -我查查看 |
[14:23] | OK, so two of those, one on each side and then one in the center | 好 那种灯一边一个 中间再来一个 |
[14:26] | so that it casts my shadow behind me, | 把我的影子投在整面幕墙上 |
[14:28] | like a giant looking over his own shoulder. | 像个巨人在深沉地凝视他们 |
[14:31] | Do you have any wind machines. | 你们有鼓风机吗 |
[14:32] | I’m gonna need two of those… | 我要两台 |
[14:34] | Are you humming to yourself? | 你不是在哼小曲吧 |
[14:36] | Was… was I? | 我 我有吗 |
[14:38] | Uh, you know, honestly, | 实话跟你们说吧 |
[14:41] | I may have found the perfect woman. | 我貌似找到真命天女了 |
[14:44] | Whoa. What? Who? Who? | 是吗 谁啊谁啊谁啊 |
[14:46] | She’s in the booth right next to us, Charlotte. | 她就在咱们旁边的展台 叫夏洛特 |
[14:48] | She’s not even physically my type, | 她外型上完全不是我的菜 |
[14:49] | she has blonde hair | 一头闪瞎眼的金发 |
[14:50] | and these stupid pink streaks | 还挑染了蠢透了的粉色 |
[14:51] | and doesn’t seem to be dominant at all. | 而且一点女王范儿都没有 |
[14:54] | However, I think I’m in love. | 但是 我似乎爱上她了 |
[14:58] | She invited me to her room to watch Cloud Atlas later tonight. | 她邀请我今晚去她房间看《云图》 |
[15:02] | Oh yeah, that means she wants you to lay her. | 正点 她这是想要你上她 |
[15:04] | Is that definitive? | 你确定吗 |
[15:06] | I mean, nobody can watch more than like a minute of that film. | 那电影是个人就看不下去 |
[15:08] | So what’s the deal? I mean, is she hot? | 所以她怎么样 辣吗 |
[15:10] | Yeah, I mean, she’s attractive, | 她的确很有魅力 |
[15:12] | but almost every woman is attractive. | 但在我眼里是个女人就有魅力 |
[15:14] | It was her mind. | 我爱的是她的头脑 |
[15:15] | She wrote this Java method that was | 她写的Java程序 |
[15:17] | the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life. | 是我这辈子见过的最美妙的东西 |
[15:20] | Elegant, tight. | 精妙 简洁 |
[15:23] | There’s just something | 编程功夫如此绝伦 |
[15:23] | so hot about a woman that can code like that. | 这样的女人是多么撩人啊 |
[15:26] | You know, I just want to… | 你懂的 我真想马上就 |
[15:27] | crawl in her frontal lobe and… | 爬进她的大脑前页 |
[15:31] | What’s up? | 你笑什么 |
[15:32] | You know I wrote that code, right? | 你知道那段程序是我写的吧 |
[15:35] | No, this code was on her system. | 不 程序在她的电脑里 |
[15:37] | A banged up 15-inch MacBook Pro with shitty stickers on it? | 多处磕碰还有逗逼贴纸的十五寸苹果本 |
[15:41] | Everyone here has a beat up 15-inch MacBook Pro… | 这里所有人的十五寸苹果本都遍体鳞伤 |
[15:43] | With a 1.3 chip and only two gigs of RAM? | 1.3的芯片 内存只有两G |
[15:46] | She doesn’t know Java. I wrote that code. | 她不懂Java 程序是我写的 |
[15:51] | – You said you were in love with her mind. – Oh fuck. | -你说你爱上了她的思想 -操 |
[15:53] | You realize what’s going on, right? | 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[15:56] | It’s not her you’re sexually attracted to, it’s my code. | 你感”性”趣的不是她 是我的程序 |
[15:59] | Shut the… That is the | 给我他妈的闭 这真是 |
[16:01] | most disgusting fucking thing I’ve ever h… | 我经历的最他妈恶心的事了 |
[16:02] | Just face it, Dinesh, | 面对现实吧 迪尼希 |
[16:03] | you’re gay for my code, you’re code gay. | 你是个爱上我程序的程序基 |
[16:06] | No! No, I’m into her. Her, OK? Fuck your code! | 不 我感兴趣的是她 操的程序 |
[16:10] | You’d like to fuck my code, wouldn’t you? | 你确实想操我的程序吧 |
[16:12] | Hey, would you like to masturbate to the subroutine I just wrote? | 你想对我刚写的子程序打飞机吗 |
[16:14] | No! It’s… I’m… I’m… | 不 这个 我 |
[16:17] | And then I’ll sort of close right here in the center | 然后我就在中间这里 |
[16:19] | with a confidence and poise that, well, | 以他们从未见过的姿态 |
[16:21] | they probably won’t have seen up until this point. | 自信优雅地结束展示 |
[16:25] | And then at that point we’ve got | 就是这时候 |
[16:26] | some photos that we’re gonna throw up on the big screen. | 大屏幕上需要显示一些照片 |
[16:28] | Photos? | 照片 |
[16:29] | Yeah, you know, just a few. | 对 几张而已 |
[16:31] | Gandhi, MLK, me as an inquisitive child. | 甘地 马丁·路德·金 年少好奇的我 |
[16:34] | Richard, could you please. | 理查德 能帮个忙吗 |
[16:35] | Oh, yes, sorry. I’ll just plug it in here. | 当然 稍等 我只需要把这个插好 |
[16:40] | No! Don’t! | 不 不要 |
[16:42] | – Don’t! – Oh, shi… | -不要 -操 |
[16:43] | – What the fuck!? – Shit. | -我操 -靠 |
[16:45] | Oh, she’s here. | 她就在这里 |
[16:49] | Oh, shit, it’s frozen. It’s frozen. | 靠 卡住了 卡住了 |
[16:51] | That is not me, obviously. | 这很明显不是我 |
[16:54] | He’s obsessed with me. I’m sorry. | 是他死缠烂打 不好意思 |
[17:07] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:12] | I’m just a little nervous ’cause you’re so beautiful. | 我有点紧张 因为你太漂亮了 |
[17:17] | Random question… | 随便问一句 |
[17:19] | So you didn’t write any of that Java code? | 那段Java程序不是你写的吗 |
[17:23] | But I write all of our tweets | 不过每条微博都是我写的 |
[17:25] | and we have like a couple hundred followers. | 已经有好几百粉丝了 |
[17:27] | Couple hundred… | 好几百 |
[17:31] | Oh, let me move this. | 我把这个拿开 |
[17:41] | Oh, that’s the code your friend wrote. | 那程序是你朋友写的 |
[17:43] | – Yeah, it is. – It’s really good, huh? | -是嘛 -写得很不错吧 |
[17:45] | It’s fine. I don’t care about it. | 还行 不过我没兴趣 |
[17:52] | Mm, there we go. | 你有反应了哦 |
[17:57] | Oh, fu… | 我操 |
[18:00] | Come on, focus, focus. | 冷静 冷静 |
[18:21] | Richard’s not gonna finish, is he? | 理查德一定弄不完吧 |
[18:23] | He’ll finish, Gilfoyle, he has to. | 他可以的 吉尔弗约尔 他必须完成 |
[18:28] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[18:30] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[18:31] | I knew it. You couldn’t do it. | 我就知道 你肯定做不到 |
[18:35] | Please shut up. Shut up. | 你给我闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[18:39] | Why is it that every time I’m about to have sex with a lady… | 为什么每次我要跟女人上床 |
[18:44] | he’s all up in there somehow? | 他都会占据我的脑海 |
[18:46] | Finally, just us. Guys, this round is on me. | 终于只剩我们了 这一轮算我的 |
[18:49] | Hey, Jared. There you guys go. | 贾里德 你们在这啊 |
[18:52] | – To Pied Piper. Hmm? – To Pied Piper. | -为’魔笛手’干杯 -为’魔笛手’干杯 |
[18:56] | Here, here. | 干杯 |
[18:57] | Yeah, drink it up. | 干了吧 |
[19:00] | But it’s not gonna change who you are. | 不过这也改变不了你的本质 |
[19:03] | Monica, can I speak to you for a minute? | 莫妮卡 我能跟你谈一下吗 |
[19:06] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[19:08] | No, Sherry, it has to be now! | 不 雪莉 就是现在 |
[19:09] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[19:10] | OK, look, we need to talk. | 听着 我们必须说清楚 |
[19:12] | You keep telling people I’m obsessed with you. It’s not true… | 你一直告诉别人我死缠烂打 根本不是这样 |
[19:15] | Richard, why don’t you just take a step back… | 理查德 你能退后一点吗 |
[19:17] | No, no, no, let me finish. | 不 不 让我说完 |
[19:18] | OK, did I put your picture | 是我把你的照片 |
[19:20] | up on the big screen in the auditorium? Yes. | 放上礼堂的大屏幕了吗 没错 |
[19:22] | But that’s because I was showing you to my friends | 可那是因为我要给我朋友看你的照片 |
[19:25] | to prove a point that I’m not obsessed with you. | 证明不是我死缠烂打 |
[19:27] | Richard, I’m gonna go now. | 理查德 我得走了 |
[19:28] | No, I’m not obsessed with you, Sherry! | 我没有对你死缠烂打 雪莉 |
[19:32] | I’m… | 我 |
[19:35] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[19:37] | That guy Richard I was telling you about | 我跟你说过的那个理查德 |
[19:38] | just totally freaked out on me | 已经为我疯狂了 |
[19:40] | Yeah, the obsessed guy. | 死缠烂打那个 |
[19:42] | – Where are you? – You’ve been doing this ever since | -你在哪 -自从我们到达会场 |
[19:43] | – we arrived at the conference. – Which elevators? | -你就一直这样 -哪个电梯 |
[19:45] | You really think that you | 你真的认为 |
[19:46] | can come between me and Richard Hendricks? | 你能介入我和理查德·亨德里克斯之间吗 |
[19:49] | We’re partners, OK, and I’ve devoted every second | 我们是搭档[伴侣] 我这两个月 |
[19:52] | of my waking life for the past two months to him, OK? | 每一秒钟都献给了他 |
[19:56] | I am devoted to him and to | 献给他 |
[19:57] | the precious thing that we’re building together! | 以及我们一起创建的宝贵事业 |
[20:00] | I’m his partner. I can tell when he’s vomiting… | 我是他的搭档 我能看出来他呕吐 |
[20:03] | – What? No. – Because he’s nervous or when he’s vomiting… | -什么 不是 -是因为紧张 |
[20:05] | Never mind, Kate, I’m fine. | 没事了 凯特 我很好 |
[20:06] | Because he’s sick | 还是因为生病 |
[20:07] | or when he’s vomiting because he had cilantro, which he loves | 还是因为吃了香菜 虽然他喜欢吃 |
[20:09] | but he shouldn’t have because it makes him… | 但他却不能吃 因为吃了他会 |
[20:11] | I had no idea that you felt this way. | 我完全不知道你会这样想 |
[20:14] | I mean it, I am so sorry. | 我说真的 我很抱歉 |
[20:16] | I mean, I’m obsessed with her… | 竟然说我对她死缠烂打 |
[20:19] | Richard, can I talk to you for a second? | 理查德 能和你谈谈吗 |
[20:24] | Uh, OK. | 好啊 |
[20:30] | I owe you an apology. I was way off base. | 我要向你道歉 我真是大错特错 |
[20:33] | Well, yeah, you were. | 是啊 是你想错了 |
[20:35] | He cleared it all up for me. | 他把一切都解释清楚了 |
[20:37] | Jared? Really? | 贾里德 是吗 |
[20:38] | Yeah. He’s your partner, right? | 是的 他是你的伴侣[搭档]吧 |
[20:40] | Yeah, he is. One of many. | 是啊 是其中之一 |
[20:43] | Probably too many. | 说不定人数太多了点 |
[20:45] | How could I not have seen this? | 我怎么会没看出来呢 |
[20:48] | Obviously you’re not obsessed with me. | 显然你对我根本没兴趣 |
[20:50] | Richard, it’s none of my business, but | 理查德 虽然不关我的事 |
[20:54] | – be safe. OK? – OK. | -但要注意安全 好吗 -好的 |
[20:59] | Of course I’m safe. I | 我当然很安全 |
[21:01] | backup my whole system like five times a day. | 我每天都会把系统备份五次 |
[21:03] | So… uh, Jared, hey, | 贾里德 |
[21:08] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:09] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[21:10] | Uh, you know, everything. | 感谢你做的一切 |
[21:12] | I feel like we don’t appreciate you enough, | 我觉得我们对你的付出有点视而不见 |
[21:14] | so thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:18] | Are you… are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[21:20] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[21:23] | Uh, don’t do that. Don’t cry. | 别这样 别哭了 |
[21:29] | Oh, shit. I gotta get back to work. | 该死 我要回去干活了 |
[21:32] | I… I need to focus here. | 我得集中精力 |
[21:33] | We should all go. | 我们都该走了 |
[21:35] | All right, I’m taking care of this one. | 好吧 我来结这轮的账 |
[21:36] | But when we win this fuckin’ thing, | 等我们赢了这破比赛之后 |
[21:38] | Richard, you’re buying the next round. | 理查德 那一轮你来请 |
[21:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:43] | Oh… no. | 不是吧 |
[21:46] | We’re with the conference, is there any sort of discount…? | 我们是参展人员 有折扣吗 |
[21:49] | Kind of break you can…? | 有什么优惠吗 |
[21:51] | No. All right. | 没有吗 好吧 |
[21:53] | – Hello again. – Oh, hi. | -你好啊 又见面了 -你好 |
[21:57] | You know, that was really | 你这么关心丹 |
[21:57] | sweet of you to be so concerned about Dan. | 真是太贴心了 |
[22:00] | He really has been through hell. | 他经历了一段很艰难的时期 |
[22:02] | Well, it’s the least I could do. | 绵薄之力吧 |
[22:05] | So how did you know Madelyn again? | 你是怎么认识玛德琳的来着 |
[22:07] | Oh, uh, long story. | 说来话长了 |
[22:13] | I have to admit, I’m curious. | 我得承认我很好奇 |
[22:18] | You know what, keep it open. | 先不着急结账 |
[22:24] | Have you ever cared too much? | 你有没有过太在乎朋友的境况 |
[22:30] | People, are you ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[22:34] | Are you ready for the ultimate Tech Startup Competition? | 准备好参加终极科技创业竞技场了吗 |
[22:38] | Let me hear it: | 让我听到你们的声音 |
[22:40] | Disrupt! | 创业展会 |
[22:42] | Disrupt. | 创业展会 |
[22:46] | Hello. My name is Saeed Jobrani. | 大家好 我叫赛义德·乔布蓝尼 |
[22:50] | I am the CEO of ImmediBug. | 我是’瞬间报错’的首席执行官 |
[22:52] | And we’re here to revolutionize | 我们要彻底改变 |
[22:55] | the way you report bugs on your mobile platform. | 大家在移动平台上报错的方式 |
[22:58] | Happin! will revolutionize | ‘发现者’会彻底改变 |
[23:00] | location-based mobile news aggregation as you know it. | 基于位置的移动新闻汇聚的及时程度 |
[23:02] | We’re making the world a better place, through Paxos Algorithms | 通过达成一致性协议的分布式选举算法 |
[23:06] | for consensus protocols. | 让世界更美好 |
[23:08] | And we’re making the world a better place | 我们要通过软件定义云计算的数据中心 |
[23:09] | through software defined data centers for cloud computing. | 让世界更加美好 |
[23:12] | A better place through canonical | 通过标准数据模型 |
[23:14] | data models to communicate between endpoints. | 进行端点间沟通 让世界更加美好 |
[23:17] | A better place through scalable, | 通过资产交易中可扩展可容错的 |
[23:19] | fault-tolerant distributed databases with asset transactions. | 分布式数据库 让世界更加美好 |
[23:19] | fault-tolerant distributed databases with asset transactions. | 资产交易中可容错的分布式数据库 |
[23:22] | And we are truly local mobile social. | 我们是真正的定位化 移动化 协作化 |
[23:25] | And we’re completely So-Mo-Lo. | 我们完全是协作化 移动化 定位化 |
[23:28] | And we’re Mo-Lo-So. | 我们是移动化 定位化 协作化 |
[23:29] | We’re Lo-Mo-So, bro. | 我们是定位化 移动化 协作化 |
[23:31] | We were So-Lo-Mo | 我们之前是协作化 定位化 移动化 |
[23:32] | but now we’re Mo-Lo-So. | 但现在我们是移动化 定位化 协作化 |
[23:35] | No, Mo-So-Lo. No… | 不对 移动化 协作化 定位化 |
[23:41] | You want me to get a water or something? | 要不要我给你拿点水喝 |
[23:42] | – Yeah, drink this. – Here. | -把这个喝了 -给 |
[23:45] | – So we’re all good? – We’re all great. | -所以我们都准备好了吗 -非常好 |
[23:47] | I killed it. Our Weissman score on all tests: 2.89. | 搞定了 所有测试的维斯曼评分都是2.89 |
[23:50] | Right at the theoretical limit. | 刚刚好是理论限值 |
[23:52] | Yeah, all the edge modules are humming. | 所有模块都运转正常 |
[23:54] | Uh, even on mobile. They can throw anything at us. | 移动端也是 他们可以随便发难 |
[23:57] | Great. Well, good luck. I’m gonna go find my seat. | 太好了 祝你们好运 我回座位了 |
[24:02] | Um, except 3D video. | 除了3D视频 |
[24:05] | What? | 什么 |
[24:05] | 3D video’s still a little hinky. | 3D视频还有些处理不好 |
[24:08] | Erlich better steer them away from that just to be safe. | 埃利希最好引导他们避开这个问题 |
[24:10] | Where the hell is Erlich? | 埃利希人呢 |
[24:13] | He wasn’t with you guys this morning? | 他今早没和你们在一起吗 |
[24:15] | Rather than heating an entire room, | 与现有加热整个房间的方式相比 |
[24:17] | HumanHeater is a microwave technology | 人体加热器是一种 |
[24:20] | that can heat the surface of a person’s skin instead, | 可以加热人类皮肤表面的微波技术 |
[24:23] | potentially saving millions in heating costs | 这可以为我们节省数百万元的加热费用 |
[24:26] | and helping the environment, | 并且更加环保 |
[24:28] | thereby making the world a better place. | 因此这会让世界更美好 |
[24:31] | Judges. | 评委们 |
[24:34] | Uh… OK, so, | 好吧 所以 |
[24:37] | you want to heat people | 你想用微波 |
[24:40] | with microwaves, is that right? | 加热人 对吗 |
[24:43] | That can’t be safe. | 这肯定不安全 |
[24:45] | That’s a great question and trust me, it is very, very safe. | 这是个好问题 相信我 它很安全 |
[24:49] | I’ve been working on it for 15 years. | 我已经从事这项研究15年了 |
[24:51] | I don’t trust you and it can’t be safe. | 我不相信你 它肯定不安全 |
[24:54] | And even if it was, I don’t | 就算它是安全的 |
[24:55] | think you could ever sell the public on this. | 我觉得消费者们也不会买账 |
[24:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:00] | I think when people see the savings on their utility bill | 我想当人们看到他们的电费大幅缩减时 |
[25:04] | and when they see how it | 还有看到这项技术 |
[25:05] | saves the environment, they will be sold. | 如何保护环境时 他们会买的 |
[25:07] | Microwaves? Are you kidding me? | 微波 你在开玩笑吗 |
[25:10] | Man, they are brutal. | 兄弟 他们真凶残 |
[25:13] | All right, let’s light this candle. | 好了 让我们大放异彩吧 |
[25:15] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪里了 |
[25:17] | Uh, there’s been some developments. | 有些事情有了新的进展 |
[25:19] | You know how I fucked Melcher’s old wife? | 你们知道我搞了梅尔彻的前妻吧 |
[25:21] | – I fucked his new wife, too. – What? | -我把他现任老婆也搞了 -什么 |
[25:23] | Uh, don’t worry, he’s not gonna find out. | 别担心 他不会发现的 |
[25:25] | I left way before he got back last night and then I didn’t | 我昨晚在他回来之前早早就走了 |
[25:27] | go back this morning until 20 minutes after he had left. | 然后他今早走后20分钟我才又回去 |
[25:29] | You went back? | 你还回去了 |
[25:31] | How many times did you fuck this woman? | 你到底搞了这个女人几回 |
[25:32] | The old wife or the new wife? | 你说前任还是现任 |
[25:34] | – The new wife. – Last night or this morning? | -现任 -昨晚还是今早 |
[25:36] | Erlich, what are you thinking? This is kind of the big day today. | 埃利希 你想什么呢 今天非常重要 |
[25:39] | Relax, he’s not gonna find out. She’s not gonna tell him. | 放轻松 他不会知道的 她不会说的 |
[25:41] | How the fuck do you know that? | 你他妈怎么能肯定 |
[25:42] | Because she’d have to be crazy to tell him | 除非她疯了 不然不会说的 |
[25:44] | and I asked her point blank if she was crazy | 而且我直接问过她是不是疯了 |
[25:46] | and she swore to me, no, she’s not crazy. | 她跟我发誓她没疯 |
[25:48] | – Pied Piper, you’re up. – Let’s do it. | -魔笛手 该你们了 -我们上场吧 |
[25:51] | The microwaves only penetrate the top layer of skin cells. | 微波只能穿透人体最外层的皮肤细胞 |
[25:55] | I don’t believe you. It can’t be safe. | 我不信 它肯定不安全 |
[25:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:59] | I’ve been testing it on these guys all winter and they’re fine. | 我在这些人身上试验了整个冬天都没事 |
[26:03] | Let me just demonstrate it to assure you… | 那就让我给你们展示一下 |
[26:05] | – No! No! – No! Please! | -不不 -求你了 不要 |
[26:08] | No one is ever going to buy one of these. | 没有人会买这个产品的 |
[26:12] | Ever. | 没人 |
[26:13] | That was HumanHeater. | 人体加热器到此为止 |
[26:15] | Next up, Executive Chairman and Chief Visionary | 接下来 有请执行主席和首席规划家 |
[26:18] | Erlich Bachman presenting Pied Piper. | 埃利希·巴赫曼为您带来’魔笛手’ |
[26:36] | Since the dawn of time, | 从创世之初 |
[26:38] | mankind hath sought to make things smaller, but until now, | 人类就想将所有事物变得更小 但直到现在 |
[26:43] | no man… | 也没有人 |
[26:46] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[26:47] | Jesus Christ! Everyone remain calm. | 我的天哪 大家都冷静 |
[26:49] | Stay in your seats! Everything is under control! | 请留在座位上 一切都在掌控之中 |
[26:53] | Lights? | 灯光呢 |
[26:56] | I think he knows. | 我觉得他知道了 |