时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’ll rip your dick off, you son of a bitch! | 我要把你的弟弟扯下来 你个混蛋 |
[00:10] | My eye! | 我的眼睛 |
[00:12] | On behalf of the entire Disrupt conference, | 我代表本次创业展会的组委会 |
[00:14] | I would like to apologize | 为今天下午发生的事情 |
[00:17] | for what happened out there this afternoon. | 向你们道歉 |
[00:19] | This man will never be asked to judge again. | 我们将永不邀请这位先生担任评委 |
[00:22] | I’ve just learned he’s been fired from Oracle, | 我刚刚得知他已被’甲骨文’公司解雇 |
[00:26] | and apparently his wife left him. | 显然他的夫人也离开了他 |
[00:28] | Anyway, I just got a call from your attorney, Mr. LaFlamme, | 总之我刚接到您的律师拉弗兰梅先生的电话 |
[00:32] | informing me that in his view this incident is… | 告知我在他看来 他可以对此次事件 |
[00:36] | actionable. | 提起诉讼 |
[00:38] | And in addition to holding TechCrunch liable for any damages, | 同时如果该事件损害了’魔笛手’公司 |
[00:42] | which may include the loss to Pied Piper | 潜在的数十亿营业额和市场份额 |
[00:44] | of potentially billions in revenue and share value, | ‘科技博客’要对此负责 |
[00:47] | uh, he maybe naming me personally in a lawsuit. | 他有可能还会起诉我个人 |
[00:53] | So… I would like to propose that | 因此 我提议 |
[00:55] | we put this incident behind us, legally speaking, | 请你们不要再追究我们的法律责任 |
[00:58] | by sending pied Piper directly through to the finals | 作为交换 ‘魔笛手’将直接进入 |
[01:03] | of Start-Up Battlefield, | 创业展会的决赛 |
[01:04] | where you will compete for the grand prize. | 你们将角逐最终大奖 |
[01:08] | – How does that sound? – I think that’s… | -这个提议怎么样 -我觉得这 |
[01:10] | One question, uh, regarding our hotel accommodations? | 只有一个问题 关于我们的住宿 |
[01:21] | Bam! Am I right, guys? | 我说对了吧 伙计们 |
[01:26] | I was just happy you got punched in the face, Erlich, | 我一开始只是很高兴你被揍了 埃利希 |
[01:28] | but now I’m super happy. I feel like I won twice. | 但现在我超级开心 就好像连赢两次 |
[01:33] | I’m gonna disrupt this bathroom. | 我要征用这个卫生间 |
[01:37] | I don’t think this couch pulls out. | 我觉得这个不是沙发床 |
[01:38] | I guess I’ll get myself a roll-away bed. | 我还是去给自己找个折叠床吧 |
[01:40] | I mean, you’re welcome, guys. | 我是说 各位 不客气 |
[01:42] | I had to fuck a wife and take a punch, | 我不得不搞一个已婚妇女 挨一顿揍 |
[01:44] | but now we get to go into the finals tomorrow | 但现在我们进了明天的决赛 |
[01:46] | without having blown our wad in the prelims. | 而且完全不用担心毁在预赛上 |
[01:49] | We’re trending up, boys. We are trending up. | 我们渐入佳境了 伙计们 渐入佳境 |
[01:52] | Maybe you’re right. But we should probably get back down there | 也许你说得对 但我们应该下去 |
[01:55] | and check out the competition. | 看看比赛 |
[01:57] | Ladies and gentlemen, Gavin Belson. | 女士们 先生们 有请盖文·贝尔森 |
[02:03] | No matter what you may have heard, size matters. | 不管大家怎么说 大小很重要 |
[02:07] | Welcome, everyone, to a journey into the Nucleus. | 欢迎各位随我一起领略’纽核力’的魅力 |
[02:11] | I hope this sucks. | 希望它很烂 |
[02:12] | Nucleus will provide the most diverse features | ‘纽核力’将为您提供有史以来 |
[02:15] | ever assembled in a cloud-based compression suite. | 功能最多元化的基于云的压缩组件 |
[02:18] | Massive functionality, inter-connectivity, | 海量功能 内部交互性 |
[02:21] | and the simplicity | 以及如大家预期 |
[02:22] | one has come to expect from the Hooli family. | 互利产品所具备的简便性 |
[02:24] | We’re making all your files | 我们让你们的所有文件 |
[02:26] | available for lightning-fast download. | 都可以实现瞬间下载 |
[02:29] | Accessible from any device. | 从任何设备都可以连接 |
[02:31] | All these features will be seamlessly synced to Hooli-mail, | 所有这些功能都将与互利邮件 |
[02:35] | Hooli-search and the full suite of Hooli computing power. | 互利搜索及所有互利电脑应用无缝衔接 |
[02:40] | That’s a lot of functionality. | 功能可不少啊 |
[02:41] | Don’t worry, he can’t come close to our Weissman score. | 别担心 他的维斯曼评分肯定比不上我们 |
[02:44] | Even with all this extra shit, | 就算有这些额外功能 |
[02:46] | it’s like a fancy car with a crappy engine. | 就像是一辆豪华轿车配了个破引擎 |
[02:48] | And now, for the moment of truth. | 现在 见证奇迹的时刻到了 |
[02:51] | As you will now see, | 就像你们看到的那样 |
[02:52] | our Weissman score is the best in the history of compression. | 我们的维斯曼评分是史上最佳 |
[02:59] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[03:00] | That’s exactly the same score as us. | 得分和我们一模一样 |
[03:02] | Two-point-eight-nine. That is not an error. | 2.89 并不是评测软件出错 |
[03:07] | We are breathing rare air here, | 我们站在世界巅峰 |
[03:09] | operating at the limit for lossless compression | 冲击着无损压缩的极限 |
[03:12] | in audio, video and data. | 无论是音频 视频 还是数据 |
[03:15] | Anyone who tells you that their platform is faster than ours | 任何声称比我们快的平台 |
[03:18] | better have good lawyers. | 最好请个好律师 |
[03:21] | I hope you’ve enjoyed your journey into the Nucleus. | 希望你们喜欢’纽核力’ |
[03:23] | We have the speed. We have the features. | 我们有速度 我们有功能 |
[03:26] | And we have… Shakira! | 我们还有 夏奇拉 |
[03:34] | Hola, TechCrunch! | ‘科技博客’的各位好 |
[03:48] | I mean, they just completely reverse-engineered | 他们直接逆向破解了 |
[03:52] | our entire compression engine. | 我们整个压缩引擎 |
[03:53] | He totally sniped us. | 我们死定了 |
[03:55] | – We’ll be fine. – What? | -我们没事的 -什么 |
[03:57] | They judge this contest on viability in the marketplace. | 这比赛的评审标准就是市场竞争力 |
[04:01] | I mean, at best, we’re a worse version of Nucleus. | 我们撑死了也只是’纽核力’的次品版 |
[04:04] | I mean, they have 50 modules, and they’re all awesome. | 他们有五十个模块 都完美无缺 |
[04:07] | We have five that barely work. | 我们连五个模块都不怎么成型 |
[04:09] | I mean, we’re still have trouble compressing 3D files. | 我们压缩3D文件还有问题 |
[04:11] | Who’s lining up to buy that? | 这产品谁会买 |
[04:12] | Who the fuck cares? | 谁他妈在乎这个 |
[04:14] | So the platform can’t handle 3D files. | 我们的平台搞不定3D文件 |
[04:16] | You know what, 3D movies suck anyway. | 那又怎样 3D电影本来就差劲 |
[04:19] | I could actually argue this Gavin nonsense is a positive. | 其实我觉得盖文这点破事对我们反而是好事 |
[04:21] | Please don’t… | 还是别… |
[04:22] | We just need to really dial it up for the big show tomorrow. | 明天的重头戏我们加把劲就行了 |
[04:25] | – Dial what up? He just ruined us. – And until then, | -怎么加 我们没戏了 -上场前 |
[04:27] | we need to do what any animal in nature does when it’s cornered, | 我们只要像自然界所有困兽一样 |
[04:30] | act erratically, and blindly lash out at everything around us. | 脾气暴躁 冲周围人乱发火就好了 |
[04:33] | I’m gonna go get in Gavin’s head. | 我去扰乱下盖文的节奏 |
[04:35] | Hey, guys, I just had a thought. OK, so this is it, right? | 各位 我有个想法 现在是时候了 |
[04:39] | A lot of successful start-ups | 好多成功企业初创时 |
[04:41] | launched with a different business model, | 所用的商业模式都和后来不同 |
[04:42] | and when they ran into trouble, they pivoted to something new. | 中途遇到困境才转型的 |
[04:45] | Like Instagram. That was a | 比如Instagram初创时 |
[04:47] | location-based check-in service when it started. | 做的是基于地点的签到服务 |
[04:49] | And then they pivoted. | 后来才转型的 |
[04:51] | Or Chatroulette, OK, that was social media, | 还有’聊天轮盘’本是社交媒体 |
[04:53] | and then they pivoted | 后来转型 |
[04:55] | to become a playground for the sexually monstrous. | 成了性变态们的游乐场 |
[04:58] | We just need a new idea, | 我们只需一个新想法 |
[04:59] | something that people want. Right? We can pivot, too. | 找准需求 我们也能转型 |
[05:02] | Dude, you are fucked up right now. | 老兄 你还真是一团糟 |
[05:03] | Yeah, you’re pinning bad. | 没错 跟死机了一样 |
[05:05] | Well, I’ll admit, I’m sleep-challenged. | 好吧 我承认我是有点睡眠不足 |
[05:07] | I just spent four days trapped in a steel box out on an oil rig | 我在石油钻机上的铁盒子里被困了四天 |
[05:10] | full of robot-forklifts. | 那里只有机械叉车 |
[05:12] | So, that was hard, but I’m back. | 的确不容易 但我回来了 |
[05:14] | I am recovering and I am focused | 我正在恢复 仍很专注 |
[05:16] | and we’re gonna pivot. Don’t lose faith, guys. | 我们会转型的 别放弃 各位 |
[05:19] | All right, look at me. Look at me. Look at me. | 好吧 看着我 看着我 |
[05:22] | We’ve got a great name. We’ve got a great team. | 我们的名字棒极了 团队棒极了 |
[05:24] | We’ve got a great logo, and we’ve got a great name. | 标志棒极了 名字也棒极了 |
[05:27] | Now we just need an idea. | 现在只差一个好想法 |
[05:29] | Let’s pivot! Let’s pivot! | 我们转型吧 来转型 |
[05:34] | That might be the last time we see him alive. | 没准他就一去不回了 |
[05:36] | I think I’m just gonna take a walk and, | 我打算出去走一走 |
[05:38] | you know, try and clear my head. | 静下心来思考下 |
[05:40] | I’ll see you guys back at the hotel room | 我们回头酒店房间见 |
[05:42] | and we’ll figure out what to do. | 再想对策 |
[05:47] | We’re going to be poor. | 我们要成穷光蛋了 |
[05:50] | Hi! I’d like to talk to you | 你们好 我想和你们讲讲 |
[05:51] | about a company called Pied Piper. | 一个叫’魔笛手’的公司 |
[05:54] | What does it do? Good question. | 这公司是做什么的 问得好 |
[05:55] | Maybe you can help us find an answer. | 也许你们能帮我们找到答案 |
[05:57] | What if Pied Piper was an app | 如果说’魔笛手’是个 |
[05:59] | that could attract rodents? | 吸引啮齿动物的应用怎么样 |
[06:01] | You know, like the fairy tale? | 就像童话里那样 |
[06:03] | For purposes of extermination or to feed your pet snake. | 可以用来灭鼠或者喂你们的宠物蛇 |
[06:06] | We’re not here to tell you what to do with your rats, | 我们不是来指导你们怎样处置耗子的 |
[06:09] | we’re here to get your rats, STAT. | 我们只负责马上搞到耗子 |
[06:11] | Would you be very interested, | 你们对此感兴趣吗 |
[06:13] | somewhat interested or not interested? | 有点感兴趣 还是完全没兴趣 |
[06:15] | Which one? Which one? Which one? | 选哪项 选哪项 哪一个 |
[06:21] | Look at them, all full of hope. Pricks. | 看看他们 满心希冀 这帮混蛋 |
[06:26] | Oh, look, Kwerpy’s here recruiting. | ‘怪客皮’在招人呢 |
[06:28] | They just got 20 million in Series A | 他们刚在第一轮融资拿到了两千万美元 |
[06:30] | at a $280 million dollar valuation. | 估价2.8亿美元呢 |
[06:33] | That could have been us. | 本来我们也应该如此 |
[06:37] | It’s too bad we already have jobs, | 可惜我们已经有工作了 |
[06:39] | we could easily go work there. | 不然可以去那里 |
[06:43] | It’d be a real dickhead move to bail on Richard now, right? | 现在背叛理查德简直就是禽兽吧 |
[06:47] | I mean, before we officially go under. | 在我们公司正式垮掉之前 |
[06:50] | Yeah. Yeah. Total dickhead move. | 是啊 超禽兽的行为 |
[06:56] | Even though… it is just a matter of days. | 尽管 只是时间问题罢了 |
[06:59] | – And we are so close. – I mean, he is standing right there. | -我们近在咫尺 -他就站在那里 |
[07:03] | – But I’m not a dickhead. – No. Neither am I. | -可我不是禽兽 -我也不是 |
[07:05] | Yep, just a couple of non-dickheads. | 我们不是禽兽 |
[07:06] | My dick and my head, totally separate. | 我们不用下半身思考 |
[07:08] | You’ve heard the phrase, “Time to pay the piper,” Right? | 你也听过”该付钱给魔笛手了”的说法吧 |
[07:11] | What if there was an app called Pied Piper that could tell you, | 假设有个叫’魔笛手’的应用程序 |
[07:15] | to a statistical degree of certainty, | 能够相当准确地告诉你 |
[07:17] | whether you were going to heaven or hell? | 你以后会上天堂还是下地狱 |
[07:20] | Very interested, somewhat interested, not interested? | 超感兴趣 一般感兴趣还是不感兴趣 |
[07:23] | Which one? Which one? Which one? | 选哪个 选哪个 哪个 |
[07:27] | So you made some really over-the-top promises about Nucleus. | 你为’纽核力’夸下了不少海口 |
[07:29] | – Can you deliver? – Absolutely. | -你真的能做到吗 -当然 |
[07:32] | For me, Kara, goodness, greatness, | 对我来说 卡拉 善良 伟大 |
[07:34] | these are not simply catch phrases, | 这些不只是说说而已 |
[07:36] | but, in fact, really the intention of Hooli from the beginning. | 这些从一开始就是’互利’的宗旨 |
[07:38] | Gavin, you do not need to dignify any of this with a response! | 盖文 你不需对此事件做任何回应 |
[07:41] | I can speak for myself. | 我自己来澄清 |
[07:43] | Erlich Bachman, Pied Piper. | 我是’魔笛手’的埃利希·巴赫曼 |
[07:45] | Was I brutally assaulted? Yes. | 我是否受到了残酷的攻击 没错 |
[07:47] | Did Gavin Belson here have anything to do with it? Unclear. | 这一切跟盖文·贝尔森有关吗 还不清楚 |
[07:50] | All I know is that the rumor | 我只知道’科技博客’现在疯传的流言 |
[07:52] | that TechCrunch is all abuzz about is unproven. | 都是未被证实的 |
[07:55] | – Wait, what rumor? – Thank you. | -等等 什么流言 -谢谢 |
[07:57] | Why would Gavin have anything to do with this? | 为什么盖文会与此有关呢 |
[07:59] | Unless he had some reason to be | 除非他真的忌惮 |
[08:01] | frightened by Pied Piper and it’s superior technology? | ‘魔笛手’和它的领先技术 |
[08:05] | This and all other Gavin Belson rumors are unsubstantiated. | 这及其他有关盖文·贝尔森的流言都未经证实 |
[08:09] | OK, the alcoholism, the sexual impropriety at work, | 比如酗酒 办公室性骚扰 |
[08:13] | the impending crash of Hooli’s stock… | ‘互利’股票即将大跌 |
[08:16] | This is the most ridiculous… | 这简直荒谬透顶 |
[08:17] | Exactly. So why repeat the lascivious details, | 没错 所以我们为什么要重复这些 |
[08:20] | with which all of us are undoubtedly already familiar? | 大家无疑已经耳熟能详的荒淫细节 |
[08:23] | Guilty or not, Gavin, I stand with you. | 无论你是否有罪 盖文 我都支持你 |
[08:27] | Care to comment? | 有什么评论吗 |
[08:32] | Let’s keep moving, shall we? | 我们继续走吧 |
[08:33] | Yes, let’s all keep moving. Let’s move on from this. | 就是 继续前行 别理会这些 |
[08:36] | I forgive you, Gavin. | 我原谅你 盖文 |
[08:37] | No matter how brutally I was assaulted. | 无论我被何等残酷地攻击过 |
[08:40] | Wow, Pied Piper sounds like a great place to work. | ‘魔笛手’听起来是个超赞的公司 |
[08:43] | Oh, yeah, it is. | 那当然 |
[08:44] | Pied Piper is the best, right? | ‘魔笛手’是最好的 对吧 |
[08:46] | Oh, my God, everyday feels like I’ve died and gone to hell. | 老天 每天感觉都像下了地狱 |
[08:50] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[08:51] | He’s a Satanist, so it’s good. | 他是个撒旦崇拜者 所以是很棒的意思 |
[08:53] | – Oh, fun. – The point is, we love our company, | -真不错 -重点是我们热爱自己的公司 |
[08:56] | and I don’t have a problem saying that out loud. | 而且可以骄傲地在人前承认 |
[08:57] | – You… – Love it. | -你呢 -爱公司 |
[08:59] | We both say it out loud and I think that fact, | 我们都在人前承认了 |
[09:01] | proves that we’re not dickheads. | 这也意味着我们不是禽兽 |
[09:05] | So what we wanted to ask you was… | 所以我们想问的是… |
[09:08] | Guys? | 两位 |
[09:10] | Totally between us, our beta crapped out. | 别说出去 我们的测试崩了 |
[09:14] | The VC’s did a full clawback and our Series A is DOA. | 风投已经撤资 第一轮融资胎死腹中 |
[09:17] | We’re going down. | 我们准备关门大吉了 |
[09:19] | We have enough runway for maybe two, three weeks max. | 剩下的资金最多只能再运作两三周 |
[09:22] | So… do you guys think you could hire me? | 所以你们愿意雇我吗 |
[09:32] | How much would it be worth to you | 对你们来说一个名为’魔笛手’的 |
[09:34] | if I told you I had a GPS app called Pied Piper, | 能随时了解孩子位置的定位程序 |
[09:37] | tracking the location of your child? | 有多少价值 |
[09:39] | I can follow your child anywhere, | 我能在任何地方找到你们的孩子 |
[09:40] | and there is nothing you can do to stop me. | 而且没有任何方式能够阻止我 |
[09:43] | Most missing children are never found. | 大多数失踪儿童都没能找回来 |
[09:46] | Interested, very interested, or very interested? | 感兴趣 非常感兴趣还是非常感兴趣 |
[09:52] | Richard. Hi… | 理查德 |
[09:54] | – Hey… suitcase. Yeah. – Yeah. | -行李箱 也是 -对啊 |
[09:57] | So you’re… | 所以你要… |
[09:59] | Peter called. He saw Erlich’s presentation, | 彼得来电话了 他看了埃利希的演讲 |
[10:03] | such as it was. | 如果那算演讲的话 |
[10:04] | And Gavin’s. | 盖文的也看了 |
[10:07] | So he wants me to go back to Palo Alto. | 所以他想让我回帕罗奥多 |
[10:09] | There’s just a few other things he wants me working on. | 还有些别的事他想让我去办 |
[10:12] | Now that we’re, you know, dead in the water. | 反正我们已经死得透透的了 |
[10:15] | Listen, I’m sorry you walked away from the money like you did. | 我很抱歉你拒绝了那么大一笔钱 |
[10:18] | But I swear I only wanted Peter to seed you | 但我发誓我让彼得投资给你 |
[10:20] | because I thought you had a really great company. | 纯粹是因为我相信你的公司很有前途 |
[10:23] | It just didn’t work out for you this time. | 很遗憾这次没成 |
[10:26] | Uh… can I be honest with you? | 我能不能跟你说实话 |
[10:27] | I haven’t had more than two straight hours of sleep in months. | 过去几个月我每次睡觉都不超过两小时 |
[10:31] | I’ve had a cold for, like, a year. | 一场感冒断断续续病了一年 |
[10:34] | My stomach cramps up so much I feel like I’m menstruating. | 我的胃疼得简直像来了月经 |
[10:37] | Maybe this is for the better. | 也许这样对大家都好 |
[10:40] | Look, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:43] | I’m really sorry that we’re not gonna be working together anymore. | 很遗憾我们不能再在一起工作了 |
[10:46] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[10:48] | I guess… I guess we won’t see each other again. | 我估计 你和我也不太可能再见面了 |
[10:52] | Well, I mean, now that the rules about socializing with co-workers | 这个嘛 既然现在同事之间交往的规矩 |
[10:55] | aren’t in effect anymore. | 已经不适用于我们了 |
[10:57] | Let me know if you want to grab a drink sometime. | 哪天你想出来喝一杯 就叫上我 |
[11:00] | What, like a “Drink” drink? | 是那种意思的喝一杯吗 |
[11:03] | You go on dates with failures? | 你总是和失败者约会吗 |
[11:06] | – Constantly. – OK. | -一向如此 -那好 |
[11:10] | Uh… bye. | 那再见了 |
[11:12] | – Bye. – OK. | -再见 -好 |
[11:16] | You have any weapons or drugs on your person at this time? | 你现在身上是否携带了什么武器或药物 |
[11:19] | Why, yes. Yes, I do. | 当然 我当然带着 |
[11:26] | Adderall. | 阿得拉[兴奋剂] |
[11:27] | This is a highly controlled substance. Are these yours? | 这可是管制药物 是你的吗 |
[11:29] | No! Those belong to an underage kid that I brought to my house. | 当然不是 这是我带回家的一未成年小孩的 |
[11:33] | Yeah, sir, I’m going to have to ask you to come with me. | 先生 恐怕我得请你跟我走一趟了 |
[11:36] | That’s a kind invitation, | 多谢你的善意邀请 |
[11:37] | but I have too much to do. I’m pivoting! | 但我实在太忙了 我在转型呢 |
[11:39] | – Let’s go now! – No. I’m pivoting! I’m pivoting! | -我们走 -就不 我在转型 在转型 |
[11:42] | I’m pivoting! | 让我转型 |
[11:44] | I mean, what do we even present tomorrow? | 明天咱们拿什么去展示啊 |
[11:48] | Honestly, anyone? | 有话尽管说 各位 |
[11:49] | Why do we have to present at all? | 我们还有必要去演示吗 |
[11:51] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[11:52] | If we are going to fail and be humiliated, | 如果我们横竖都要丢这个人 |
[11:54] | why do it on stage in front of 1,000 people | 为什么非要当着一千多人的面 |
[11:56] | – and a live-streamed audience? – Yeah. | -在现场直播时丢人呢 -就是 |
[11:57] | Are you saying we shouldn’t even show up? | 你是说咱们连面都不要露吗 |
[11:59] | No offense, but it’s basically going to be a public execution. | 无意冒犯 但这跟公开枪决差不多 |
[12:03] | Yes, and public executions are very popular. | 可是公开枪决多抓眼球啊 |
[12:05] | It’s show business. We are not quitting, Richard. | 要的就是演出效果 不能退出 理查德 |
[12:08] | Look, Erlich, I want to present, I do, | 埃利希 我当然很想去做演示 |
[12:11] | it’s just… I don’t know. | 只不过 还能行吗 |
[12:18] | Jesus, are you OK? | 天 你还好吗 |
[12:20] | What? Yeah, I… OK. | 什么 好 我挺好 |
[12:22] | Yeah, all good. They let me go. | 非常好 他们放我出来了 |
[12:25] | Who let you go? | 谁放你出来了 |
[12:26] | When was the last time you slept, Jared? | 你多久没睡觉了 贾里德 |
[12:28] | Absolutely, David. What are we talking about, gents? | 太对了 大卫 聊什么呢几位 |
[12:31] | We’re talking about how I didn’t get to present in the prelims, | 我们在说我没能在预赛时做演示 |
[12:34] | because I was too busy getting my face pummeled | 因为我光忙着让人往我脸上砸拳头 |
[12:36] | so that our team could move forward. | 好让我们公司更进一步 |
[12:38] | That’s why we’re presenting tomorrow. | 所以明天的展示非做不可 |
[12:40] | And you know what? We’re going to win. | 而且跟你们说吧 咱们要赢 |
[12:42] | Yeah, we’re gonna win even if I have to go into the auditorium | 我们无论如何都要赢 哪怕要我走下台去 |
[12:45] | and personally jerk off every guy in the audience. | 给每位观众亲手撸一炮 |
[12:48] | That’s a lot of jerking. | 那你得撸多少炮啊 |
[12:50] | And we only have ten minutes to present. So… | 我们的展示时间只有十分钟 所以 |
[12:54] | So, we’re fucked, aren’t we? | 所以我们完蛋了 对不对 |
[12:58] | Yeah, even if he’s jerking two at a time, | 就算他同时给两个人撸 |
[13:00] | there are, what, 800 guys in that room? | 大厅里一共有 就算800人吧 |
[13:02] | So that’s 400 times whatever the mean jerk-time is. | 那就是400乘以平均撸射时间 |
[13:06] | – The what? – Mean jerk-time. | -什么 -平均撸射时间 |
[13:08] | I mean, it doesn’t matter, but, hypothetically, | 虽然无关紧要 但是理论上讲 |
[13:10] | time is equal to 400 total jerks | 按一次给两人撸算 |
[13:12] | at a two-dick rate. | 总共是撸400人的时间 |
[13:14] | Unless Erlich jerks off four guys at a time, | 如果埃利希能同时撸四个人的话 |
[13:16] | and then we can cut that in half. | 时间就能减半了 |
[13:18] | How would he do four guys…? He’s got two hands, | 四个人怎么撸 他只有两只手 |
[13:20] | so that’s two dicks at a time, right? | 不就同时只能撸两个人吗 |
[13:22] | Look, you have two guys | 如果两边各站两个人 |
[13:23] | on either side with their dicks, tip to tip, | 都面对面站着 |
[13:26] | so you’re going full-length. | 这样的话就能从一头撸到另一头 |
[13:28] | Four, see? | 就是四个了 明白了吗 |
[13:30] | From the middle out. That does make sense. | 从中点作发散状 这倒是可行 |
[13:32] | – Like two Shake Weights? – Yeah, | -就像两只摇摆铃 -没错 |
[13:33] | so what we’re trying to do, hypothetically, | 所以假设我们的目标 |
[13:36] | is minimize time, which is 800 dudes, | 是尽可能缩短时间 也就是800个男的 |
[13:39] | multiplied by mean-jerk time, divided by four dicks at a time. | 乘以撸射时间 再除以同时撸管数四 |
[13:43] | Of course, Erlich would have to pre-sort guys by height, | 当然 埃利希需要先按身高进行预排序 |
[13:46] | so that their dicks lined up. | 这样他们的小弟弟才能在同一高度 |
[13:47] | Not by height, technically. | 准确讲不能按身高配对 |
[13:49] | The measurement that we’re looking for, really, is dick to floor. | 关键指标是小弟弟到地板的高度 |
[13:53] | Call that D2F. | 简称为弟高值 |
[13:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:57] | You know, if a guy’s dick was long enough, | 如果某人小弟弟够长的话 |
[13:59] | it would be able to reach up or down | 那他可以向上或向下兼容那些 |
[14:01] | to another guy with a different D2F. | 和他弟高值不同的人 |
[14:03] | The longer the dick, the greater the D2F bridge, | 小弟弟越长 弟高值兼容范围越大 |
[14:07] | but I would still be able to jerk it off in one smooth motion… | 这样我仍然可以顺畅地同时撸管 |
[14:11] | I’d just have to jerk it on an angle. | 找好角度就行了 |
[14:13] | So D2F sub-1 needs to equal D2F sub-2, | 所以弟高值1得等于弟高值2 |
[14:16] | and D2F sub-3 needs to equal D2F sub-4, | 而弟高值3等于弟高值4 |
[14:18] | where length L creates | 而长度值会形成 |
[14:19] | a complimentary shaft angle. | 相应的轴间角 |
[14:23] | Call that θ-D. | 称之为D角 |
[14:25] | – And now, the orgasm… – Oh shit! On my God! | -现在再把射时 -天啊 |
[14:28] | I’m such an idiot. Middle out! | 我真是个白痴 发散法 |
[14:30] | Middle out! Middle out! Oh, my God. | 发散法 发散法 天啊 |
[14:34] | How could I…? | 我怎么就 |
[14:37] | Guys, does girth-similarity affect Erlich’s ability | 几位 如果粗细不同的话 |
[14:40] | to jerk different dicks simultaneously? | 埃利希还能同时撸管吗 |
[14:47] | Shit. Yeah, I think it would. | 该死 我看有影响 |
[15:01] | Of course, it does. | 当然有关系 |
[15:03] | Time to orgasm, or T2O, | 每一对小弟弟 |
[15:07] | has to be the same for each matching pair of dicks | 从开撸到射的时间 也就是撸射值必须相同 |
[15:09] | otherwise I’m wasting a lot of great strokes on a guy | 否则我不就白白浪费那许多时间 |
[15:10] | that’s already busted. | 给其中一个撸空管了 |
[15:11] | Unless you can hotswap dicks in and out. | 但是如果你可以在撸管时”热插拔”的话 |
[15:14] | So on a downstroke, you get a new one in. | 当你做向下运动时 换一个小弟弟进来 |
[15:16] | So when you stroke up you’re not wasting any energy. | 这样再往上撸回去的时候就不是无用功了 |
[15:18] | Even so, I think this is the most reliable metric for stamina. | 尽管如此 持久度上来说这是最可靠的算法 |
[15:21] | Guys? Richard’s been locked in here for almost two hours. | 几位 理查德把自己锁在屋里两个小时了 |
[15:25] | Do we think he’s OK? | 他不会有什么事吧 |
[15:28] | You don’t think he’d… | 你不会认为他想不开 |
[15:29] | He did seem pretty bummed out. | 他之前确实非常失落 |
[16:10] | All right, guys, let’s go. | 好了几位 我们走 |
[16:11] | The finals are starting. Up! | 高潮大戏要上演了 都起来 |
[16:13] | Gilfoyle! | 吉尔弗约尔 |
[16:15] | Jesus! | 我晕 |
[16:17] | What happened to the door? | 这门怎么了 |
[16:20] | Don’t worry about it, Richard, is the platform up and running? | 别担心理查德 平台都调试好了吗 |
[16:22] | I made a few changes, but yeah… | 我做了些改动 但是 挺顺利 |
[16:25] | OK, tell me on the walk. All right, you dildos, let’s go! | 好 路上说 你们俩个娘炮 该走了 |
[16:28] | All right, talk to me, Richard. | 跟我仔细讲讲 理查德 |
[16:29] | What were you working on last night? | 你昨晚上忙什么呢 |
[16:30] | Well, uh, I might’ve made a breakthrough. | 我昨晚上取得了点小突破 |
[16:32] | Really, so everything is working? | 是吗 所以软件完美了吗 |
[16:34] | Uh, technically, no. | 严格来讲 还不完美 |
[17:06] | Let’s face it, ladies, is there anything less sexy | 说实话吧 姑娘们 还有比视觉用户体验 |
[17:09] | than when a user’s visualization UX is completely sub-optimal? | 完全达不到最优更不性感的事吗 |
[17:13] | I mean, it’s the worst, right? | 这是最差的了 不是吗 |
[17:15] | So we’ve gone through all the research and all the steps. | 我们对此进行了详尽而周密的研究 |
[17:18] | We have a solution for these problems | 也找到了解决方案 |
[17:19] | and Zenella is ready to bring it to the marketplace. | 泽内拉团队已准备好将其推向市场 |
[17:22] | Yeah, I get it, Richard. You changed a lot. | 我懂 理查德 你改了许多 |
[17:24] | Just give me the basics and I can roll with it. | 简单给我介绍一下 我好把它讲出来 |
[17:26] | I need to know what I’m presenting here. | 我得知道我要展示的是什么 |
[17:27] | I don’t think I have time to explain it all. | 我觉得我没时间详细解释了 |
[17:30] | What the hell does that mean? | 这他妈是什么意思 |
[17:31] | Richard? Is this the right build? | 理查德 这个版本对吗 |
[17:32] | I can’t find the mobile suite here. | 我找不到移动套件 |
[17:34] | Uh, it is nowhere. I deleted it. | 没有移动套件 我删掉了 |
[17:37] | – What? – Here they are. | -什么 -他们来了 |
[17:38] | – Pied Piper’s here. – Sorry we’re late. | -‘魔笛手’来了 -抱歉我们迟到了 |
[17:40] | Richard, talk to me. | 理查德 快跟我说说 |
[17:42] | I can’t front a band without knowing what we’re playing? | 如果不知道乐队要弹什么我还怎么唱 |
[17:44] | Uh… I’m think I’m just going to do the presentation myself. | 我想这次展示我得自己来了 |
[17:49] | Wait, what? No, no, no, Richard, Richard, Richard, Richard. | 你说什么 不行 不行 理查德 |
[17:51] | Respectfully… Respectfully, you’re terrible. | 我无意冒犯 但你真的很烂 |
[17:54] | You have world class showman standing right in front of you | 现在有个世界一流的演讲者就站在你面前 |
[17:56] | and you’re going to pass on that? | 而你却打算自己来 |
[17:57] | Release me, Richard. Release the Kraken! | 让我去吧 理查德 让海妖去吧 |
[18:00] | – Pied Piper. You’re on. – This is it! | -‘魔笛手’ 该你们了 -是时候了 |
[18:03] | I don’t know what you did, Richard, | 我不知道你做了什么 理查德 |
[18:05] | – but I hope it works. – Me, too. | -但我希望一切没问题 -我也希望 |
[18:08] | All right, let’s welcome our final team to the finals | 让我们欢迎本年度科技博客展会 |
[18:10] | of this year’s TechCrunch Disrupt Start-Up Battlefield. | 创业竞技场决赛的最后一支队伍 |
[18:14] | Presenting for Pied Piper is Erlich Bachman. | 代表’魔笛手’做展示的是埃利希·巴赫曼 |
[18:23] | Uh… actually there has been a change of plans. | 事实上 计划有变 |
[18:26] | Presenting for Pied Piper will be Richard Hendricks. | 代表’魔笛手’的将是理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[18:36] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[18:40] | Sorry. Got a little light-headed there for a second. | 抱歉 刚才大脑有点空白 |
[18:43] | I set ’em up for you, now knock ’em down. | 都准备好了 现在看你的了 |
[18:47] | I don’t understand. I thought he made the platform better. | 我不明白 我以为他优化了平台 |
[18:49] | He just deleted everything. | 结果他删掉了所有东西 |
[18:51] | Maybe he moved it to the cloud? | 也许他把模块都移到云上了 |
[18:52] | No. All The Carver’s work is gone. | 没有 ‘雕刻者’的所有工作都不见了 |
[18:56] | Pied Piper is a cloud based compression. | ‘魔笛手’是一种基于云端的压缩平台 |
[18:57] | Without the cloud, nothing’s left. | 没有了云 就什么都不是了 |
[18:59] | Gentlemen, this is likely | 先生们 这也许是 |
[19:00] | the last ten minutes of Pied Piper, | ‘魔笛手’的最后十分钟了 |
[19:02] | so let’s enjoy it. | 好好享受吧 |
[19:04] | – Has he lost his mind? – He’s lost his fucking mind. | -他疯了吗 -他一定是疯了 |
[19:06] | Hello… Hello. Hello. | 大家好…大家好 |
[19:10] | I am… My name is Richard Hendricks, and I am, | 我是…我叫理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[19:14] | along with this guy, him, him… | 我和这个人 这个人 这个人 |
[19:18] | …and another guy that has disappeared… | 以及还有一个好像不见了的人 |
[19:25] | we are Pied Piper. A compression company. | 我们是’魔笛手’ 一个压缩算法公司 |
[19:27] | Well, you know, in your pamphlets it says that we are | 你们拿到的小册子上写着 |
[19:30] | a cloud based multi-platform solution | 我们是一个基于云端的多平台 |
[19:32] | for user-focused compression. | 用户导向的压缩算法 |
[19:35] | And we were. Until yesterday. | 在昨天之前我们的确是这样的 |
[19:38] | But now we are not. | 但现在不是了 |
[19:42] | Uh, because you see, Hooli | 因为’互利’ |
[19:44] | did everything that we were tying to do, better, way better. | 做了所有我们想做的 而且远比我们好 |
[19:49] | Nucleus is built on the | ‘纽核力’建立在 |
[19:51] | same engine as ours, like exactly the same, | 和我们一样的引擎上 一模一样的引擎 |
[19:55] | and their Weissman score was 2.89, same as ours. | 他们的维斯曼评分是2.89 和我们的一样 |
[19:59] | But the thing is, they built | 但问题是 他们 |
[20:00] | a ton of really great stuff up on top of that. | 在这个基础上又建立了许多很棒的东西 |
[20:03] | And we can’t compete, so now we have to be something else. | 我们无法匹敌 所以我们现在得找别的出路 |
[20:07] | Um… well-played, Hooli. | 干的漂亮 ‘互利’ |
[20:10] | Uh, OK, so anyway, | 所以 不管怎么说 |
[20:12] | we all know that the most obvious way | 我们都知道 压缩文件最简单的方式 |
[20:16] | to compress files is with Shannon coding, right? Top down. | 是用香农编码 对吧 自顶向下 |
[20:20] | Richard, they can’t see that, it’s too small. | 理查德 他们看不清的 字太小了 |
[20:22] | – OK. – Literally, hundreds of people here. | -好吧 -有几百人呢 |
[20:24] | Oh, no, but I need… | 不 但我需要… |
[20:27] | Shit, OK. | 妈的 好吧 |
[20:28] | Um… right, oh. | 对 |
[20:32] | Uh, so Shannon coding and then David Huffman came along, | 这是香农编码 然后大卫·霍夫曼出现了 |
[20:36] | and he pioneered bottom up, | 他开创了自底向上编码 |
[20:37] | and Lempel-Ziv with left to right, obviously. | 然后是从左至右编码的LZ算法 |
[20:41] | And for decades, we used these codes to compress, | 数十年来我们都用这些编码来压缩文件 |
[20:43] | you know, JPEGs, MPEGs, MP3s, zips, all that stuff. | 不管是JPEG MPEG MP3还是zip文件 |
[20:48] | But we all know that, so there’s no point in talking about it. | 但这些我们都很了解 不用再多费口舌 |
[20:52] | But what happened was, last night | 但昨天晚上 |
[20:55] | I was watching my friends here have this argument. | 我听到我的朋友们一直在争论 |
[20:58] | About, you know, manipulating… data… | 关于 “数据控制” |
[21:03] | and, you know, how many datas | 然后说到 一个人可以同时 |
[21:05] | could one guy manipulate at once and, uh… | 控制多少数据 |
[21:11] | and I was just… I was thinking. | 然后我就想到 |
[21:13] | Maybe it could be another way, you know? | 说不定还有别的方法 |
[21:14] | Something that I would call, “Middle out”. | 我想到了一种算法 叫做”发散法” |
[21:17] | It’s up and down, back and forth | 自底向上和向下 由左及右再返回 |
[21:19] | all at the same time going on at once. | 所有这些都同时进行 |
[21:22] | OK, well, anyway, I deleted all our modules last night, | 总之 我昨晚删掉了我们所有的模块 |
[21:26] | and I completely rebuilt our engine, from scratch last night. | 完全重建了我们的引擎 一切从零开始 |
[21:30] | Now, this morning I really only had enough time to do one test, | 今天早上 我的时间只够完成一个测试 |
[21:34] | and when I did, | 但我测试时 |
[21:36] | we hit a Weissman score of 3.8. | 我们的维斯曼评分是3.8 |
[21:42] | Now, I know the theoretical limit was 2.9, | 我知道理论极限值是2.9 |
[21:46] | but as you can see here… | 但从这里可以看到 |
[21:47] | I’m sorry. You scored a 3.8? | 抱歉打断下 你的得分是3.8 |
[21:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[21:53] | And this is a universal lossless compression engine? | 而这是个通用的无损压缩引擎 |
[21:56] | Text? Audio? Video? | 文本 音频 视频都适用 |
[21:58] | Yes, that is correct. | 是的 没错 |
[22:00] | Well, I’m sorry to interrupt your eloquent presentation, Richard. | 很抱歉我打断了你这精彩的展示 理查德 |
[22:03] | But, rather than say anything more, | 但与其光用嘴说 |
[22:05] | why don’t we just give you a file | 不如我们现场给你个文件 |
[22:06] | and we’ll see whether this thing can do what you say it does. | 测试下你的引擎是否真如你所说的那么好 |
[22:09] | Because if it can’t, | 因为如果结果并不理想 |
[22:10] | then we’re done here, right? | 比赛就结束了 对吧 |
[22:13] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s fair. | 对 好的 挺公平 |
[22:14] | So we can give you any kind of file and you can compress it, | 那我们给你任何格式的文件 你都能做到 |
[22:17] | without degradation, at this standard? Three-eight? | 无损压缩 还能达到这个分数 3.8吗 |
[22:20] | Yes… yep. | 对 没错 |
[22:22] | All right, give us a minute, please. | 好吧 请给我们点时间 |
[22:26] | – What do we got? – Does anyone have anything? | -有什么文件吗 -你们有什么文件吗 |
[22:33] | – Do you have something? – I’ve got a file for him. | -你有文件吗 -我有个文件挺合适的 |
[22:36] | OK. Andy Stafford here has a file for you. | 安迪·斯塔福有个文件给你 |
[22:39] | – OK. – It’s a 132 gigabytes un-compressed, | -好的 -这是个132GB的未压缩 |
[22:42] | and it’s a 3D video file. | 3D视频文件 |
[22:47] | Ok. | 好的 |
[22:50] | Shit… | 该死 |
[22:52] | – A fucking 3D file? – Yes. | -是他妈3D文件 -对 |
[22:54] | – Are you fucking kidding me? – Goddammit. | -这他妈开玩笑吗 -该死 |
[22:58] | – Can we handle this? – I guess we’ll find out. | -我们能搞定吗 -等下就知道答案了 |
[23:01] | Damm it, I hope this works. | 该死 希望没问题 |
[23:12] | Shit… it’s hung. | 妈的 卡住了 |
[23:15] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[23:17] | Is it stuck? | 卡住了吗 |
[23:19] | There is a time limit, you have two minutes remaining. | 我们有时间限制 你们只剩下两分钟 |
[23:23] | Come on, come on, come on… | 快啊 快啊 动啊 |
[23:29] | It looks like it’s done. | 看来压缩完毕了 |
[23:30] | Wait, 24 gigs? What happened? | 等下 24GB 怎么回事 |
[23:33] | Oh… shit, there’s no way. | 妈的 这不可能 |
[23:36] | It didn’t compress the whole thing. | 它肯定只压缩了其中一部分 |
[23:37] | It should be twice that size. | 压缩完应该是这个的两倍 |
[23:39] | I mean, 24 gigs, that’s less than a fourth the file size. | 24GB 比原文件的四分之一还要小 |
[23:42] | That seems dubious, Richard. | 这结果看起来很可疑啊 理查德 |
[23:44] | Why don’t we run a Weissman test for verification, | 不如我们直接做个维斯曼测试来确认下 |
[23:45] | see where we went wrong. | 看哪里出错了 |
[23:48] | OK, I mean it shouldn’t take too long, | 好吧 应该很快就能测试完 |
[23:50] | it only compressed half the fucking file. | 它只压缩了半个这破文件 |
[23:57] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have rewritten all this code. | 我很抱歉 我不应该重写整个程序 |
[24:00] | I mean, what we had before worked. | 之前的程序起码不会出错 |
[24:01] | I’m sorry, guys. Gavin won. We lost. | 抱歉 伙计们 盖文赢了 我们输了 |
[24:05] | At least it didn’t happen | 至少我们不至于像这样 |
[24:06] | in a public and brutally embarrassing way. | 在众目睽睽之下输得这么彻底 |
[24:11] | – Thanks, Gilfoyle. – Yeah. | -多谢你安慰 吉尔弗约尔 -不谢 |
[24:17] | Wait a second. What’s happening? | 等下 这是怎么回事 |
[24:20] | There’s no errors, look! | 没有出错 你们看 |
[24:27] | Five-point-two? How, how…? | 5.2 怎么会 怎么 |
[24:29] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 |
[24:30] | Wait, it compressed the whole file? | 等下 它压缩了整个文件吗 |
[24:32] | That’s the whole file. | 是整个文件 |
[24:34] | It’s just half the size I thought it would be. | 压缩文件大小只有我预想的一半 |
[24:37] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[24:38] | obviously we’re going to keep looking at this to verify, | 我们会继续对这个结果进行核实 |
[24:41] | but with a confirmed score of 5.2, | 但如果这5.2分最终得到确认 |
[24:43] | Pied Piper appears to have just doubled | ‘魔笛手’刚刚取得的分数 |
[24:45] | the best Weissman score ever measured. | 将有史以来最高的维斯曼评分翻了一倍 |
[24:48] | Doubled it! | 整整一倍 |
[24:49] | Pied Piper, ladies and gentlemen! | ‘魔笛手’ 女士们先生们 |
[24:50] | Let’s hear it for them! | 用掌声恭喜他们 |
[24:54] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[24:56] | Hey, I’m at TechCrunch. | 我在参加’科技博客’创业展会 |
[24:58] | This kid Hendricks and Pied Piper | 有个叫亨德里克斯的孩子和他的’魔笛手’ |
[24:59] | just ran a two minute mile. | 创造了一个奇迹 |
[25:01] | We should get on this, now. | 我们得马上找他们合作 |
[25:03] | Suck it, Gavin Belson! | 去死吧 盖文·贝尔森 |
[25:08] | Hendricks, you beautiful bastard! | 亨德里克斯 你这个混蛋真可爱 |
[25:10] | I told you we’d do it! Come on! | 我就说我们会成功的 过来 |
[25:12] | We’re not going to be poor! | 我们要脱贫了 |
[25:15] | What happened? What happened? What happened? | 怎么了 怎么了 怎么样了 |
[25:17] | Uh, we just won the cup! | 我们刚刚赢了比赛 |
[25:22] | And I don’t think it comes as any shock | 我想这是所有人意料之中的结果 |
[25:24] | that the winner of this year’s Disrupt Cup | 今年’科技博客’创业展会的冠军 |
[25:26] | and $50,000, | 和五万美元奖金 |
[25:28] | like they’re going to need it, | 虽然他们肯定不会缺这点钱了 |
[25:30] | is Pied Piper. | 都属于’魔笛手’ |
[25:34] | So Richard wrote the code? | 是理查德写的程序 |
[25:36] | Richard wrote the code, yes, | 是理查德写的程序 |
[25:38] | but the inspiration was clear. | 但他的灵感却源自别处 |
[25:40] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你个问题 |
[25:42] | How fast do you think you could | 你觉得帮这屋里所有人 |
[25:43] | jack off every guy in this room? | 打飞机需要多长时间 |
[25:46] | ‘Cause I know how long it would take me. | 我可知道自己会花多久 |
[25:48] | And I can prove it. | 而且我能证明这一点 |
[25:50] | – Nice. – Thank you so much. | -很不错 -谢谢你 |
[25:51] | I don’t fully understand it | 我并不完全明白 |
[25:52] | but I would definitely like to invest. | 但我很愿意为你投资 |
[25:54] | – Oh, great. – Really impressed. | -好极了 -真是让人印象深刻 |
[25:56] | I really want to get you in front of my partners. | 我很乐意将你介绍给我的合伙人 |
[25:57] | – Really soon. – Oh wow. I appreciate that, guys. | -越快越好 -真的很感谢 伙计们 |
[25:59] | Well, hopefully we’ll talk to each other soon. | 希望我们很快能有机会详谈 |
[26:01] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -多谢 |
[26:03] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[26:04] | Congratulations! You were amazing up there. | 恭喜你 你在台上的表现非常棒 |
[26:07] | – Thank you. – I just spoke with Peter. | -谢谢 -我刚跟彼得打过电话 |
[26:09] | He watched the live-stream via satellite | 他通过卫星看了网络直播 |
[26:11] | and said he was “not unpleased”. | 他说他”没有不高兴” |
[26:14] | Oh, yeah, that’s great. | 是吗 太好了 |
[26:16] | So I guess we’re back to working together, huh? | 看来我们又成为同事了 |
[26:20] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess so. | 是啊 看来是的 |
[26:26] | It’s gonna get pretty insane for you, Richard. | 之后一切的发展会远超你的预期 理查德 |
[26:28] | – Yeah. – You’re going to have more offers of funding | -是啊 -你将得到的投资 |
[26:30] | – than you’re going to know what to do with. – Yeah. | -会远超你的需要 -是啊 |
[26:32] | You’re going to have to grow a business, | 你得开始扩张生意 |
[26:33] | hire a staff, rent offices, get an assistant. | 雇员工 租办公室 找助理 |
[26:36] | Peter is going to be a lot more hands on | 彼得会对你进行更多的指导 |
[26:37] | and a lot tougher on you. | 对你的要求更加严格 |
[26:39] | People may take credit for your idea | 会有人声称你的点子是窃取了他的创意 |
[26:41] | and try to sue you. | 并想要起诉你 |
[26:43] | – How awesome is that? – Uh… yeah, that’s awesome. | -多神奇啊 -是啊 确实很神奇 |
[26:46] | I mean, if you thought it was crazy getting to this point, | 如果你觉得走到这一步很疯狂的话 |
[26:48] | you’re not going to believe what it turns into from here. | 你绝对无法想象这之后事态会如何发展 |
[26:50] | – Right. – I mean pretty soon, you could be managing | -是啊 -我是说很快你就要管理 |
[26:52] | thousands of employees who are all looking up to you. | 上千名发自内心敬佩你的员工了 |
[26:55] | Gavin Belson, he’s not going away anytime soon. | 盖文·贝尔森 他还会继续碍事的 |
[26:58] | But it’s going to be amazing. | 但未来绝对激动人心 |
[27:01] | Excuse me a second. | 我先失陪下 |
[27:13] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |