时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | This is a good buy-out. | 这收购条件很不错 |
[00:09] | It’s way better than what Gavin offered before. | 这比盖文以前开的条件要好得多 |
[00:11] | And our packages include nice salaries, cash earn-outs, | 给我们的条件包括高薪 现金额外获利 |
[00:14] | stock in Hooli, | 还有’互利’的股票 |
[00:15] | which vests after only four years of working there. | 在那里工作四年后就能拿到 |
[00:17] | I mean, this seems like a pretty good deal, right? | 这条件真的很诱人 |
[00:20] | Hooli? You really think we’d go work for Hooli? | ‘互利’ 你真的想让我们为’互利’卖命 |
[00:23] | What the fuck is wrong with you, Richard? | 你他妈脑子进水了吧 理查德 |
[00:25] | What other options do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[00:27] | We need serious funding | 要想与’纽核力’抗衡 |
[00:29] | to go up against Nucleus, | 我们需要大量资金注入 |
[00:30] | and we don’t have that. | 但根本没人愿意投资我们 |
[00:31] | – So, listen– – I will listen | -听着 -我会听的 |
[00:34] | to the sound of you chortling on my balls. | 听你给我蛋蛋马杀鸡的声音 |
[00:36] | – Okay. – Richard, | -得了吧 -理查德 |
[00:37] | I’m an independent businessman. | 我是个自由无拘的生意男 |
[00:39] | Emphasis on “Independent.” | 重点强调”自由无拘” |
[00:41] | And “Business.” | 还有”生意” |
[00:43] | And “Man,” come to think of it. | 仔细想想的话 还要强调”男”人 |
[00:45] | Count me out. | 别算上我 |
[00:46] | Actually, you’re not being offered employment at Hooli. | 其实给你的条件并不包括在’互利’任职 |
[00:48] | They give you a full buy-out. | 他们准备从你那完全买断 |
[00:50] | How big? | 开价多高 |
[00:51] | Okay, maybe I’m not explaining this right. | 可能我解释得还不够清楚 |
[00:54] | I mean, when you hear Gavin Belson say it, | 听盖文·贝尔森讲的话 |
[00:56] | it sounds much clearer. | 就清楚明了得多 |
[00:57] | He saying, rather than put us out of business, | 按他的话说 与其让我们关门大吉 |
[01:00] | he’d prefer to just take us and make us part of his, um, | 他更愿意把我们吸入他那 |
[01:04] | Hoo– | ‘互利’ |
[01:05] | Okay, that does sound bad. | 好吧 听起来是挺让人反感的 |
[01:07] | But you just had to be there, okay? He’s very articulate. | 你们得当面听他讲 他真算是舌粲莲花 |
[01:11] | Richard, you didn’t leave your drink | 理查德 跟盖文在一起时 |
[01:12] | unattended around Gavin, did you? | 他没趁你不注意给你的饮料里下药吧 |
[01:15] | Yeah, you don’t sound like yourself. | 对啊 感觉你像换了一个人 |
[01:16] | I’m fine. And for what it’s worth, | 我没事 而且重要的是 |
[01:19] | Monica thinks this is the right thing for us to do. | 莫妮卡认为我们应该这么做 |
[01:22] | What? | 什么 |
[01:24] | You told Monica about this before you told us? | 在告诉我们之前 你先告诉莫妮卡了 |
[01:26] | I don’t know, Gilfoyle. | 我也说不清 吉尔弗约尔 |
[01:27] | I guess I thought Monica | 我猜当时我觉得莫妮卡 |
[01:29] | would actually give this rational thought | 至少能给我点理性建议 |
[01:30] | as opposed to ordering me to chortle her balls. | 而不是让我给她的蛋蛋做马杀鸡 |
[01:33] | Guys, Richard’s right. | 伙计们 理查德说得对 |
[01:36] | It’s a pretty good deal, all things considered, | 这收购条件很不错 考虑很全面 |
[01:39] | and Richard, I’d understand if you took it. | 还有理查德 如果你接受我能理解 |
[01:41] | Thank you, Jared. | 谢谢 贾里德 |
[01:43] | But Hooli was like an abusive spouse to me. | 但之前’互利’就好比我的家暴配偶 |
[01:47] | You know, like that guy who married Julia Roberts | 就好像《与敌共眠》里 |
[01:51] | in “Sleeping With The Enemy”? | 朱莉娅·罗伯茨的老公 |
[01:52] | It was dehumanizing. | 让人逐渐沦为奴隶 |
[01:54] | But then, you, Richard, you pulled me out of the life | 但之后你 理查德 从天而降救我于水火 |
[01:56] | and you gave me hope and you gave me a sense of self-worth. | 是你给了我希望 给了我存在的价值 |
[01:59] | Like Richard Gere did | 就像《风月俏佳人》里 |
[02:00] | to Julia Roberts in “Pretty Woman.” | 理查·基尔拯救朱莉娅·罗伯茨一样 |
[02:02] | This is weird. | 这好奇怪 |
[02:03] | Every day here has been like that shopping-spree scene. | 在这里的每一天都好似电影里那购物情节 |
[02:06] | – I’m putting on hats. – Okay. | -我戴着帽子呢 -好了 |
[02:08] | Julia Roberts aside, | 先别提朱莉娅·罗伯茨 |
[02:10] | are you guys saying that you’d rather me let Pied Piper die? | 你们的意思是宁可让’魔笛手’垮台吗 |
[02:16] | ‘Cause that’s what’s going to happen if we don’t take this deal. | 因为如果不接受收购 ‘魔笛手’必死无疑 |
[02:19] | Face it, Gavin has us cornered. | 接受现实吧 盖文把我们逼上绝路了 |
[02:23] | He has you cornered. | 他把你逼上绝路了 |
[02:24] | Yeah, we can just go work on our apps. | 对 我们就继续开发自己的应用就好 |
[02:26] | Sorry, I’m not going to go work for Hooli. | 抱歉 但我绝不会给’互利’打工 |
[02:28] | Same for me, except for the part about being sorry. | 我也是 而且我丝毫没有歉意 |
[02:34] | And this buy-out sucks. I’ll have nothing to do with it. | 这收购烂透了 我可不想跟它沾上边 |
[02:38] | If you’re going to go at this one, | 如果你准备接受的话 |
[02:39] | it sounds like you’re going to have to go at it alone, hoss. | 恐怕你要自己独自面对了 伙计 |
[02:43] | Okay, so if I go to Hooli, | 好吧 如果我跟了’互利’ |
[02:44] | you don’t want your check? | 你不想要你那份钱吗 |
[02:45] | Of course I want my check. What are you, insane? | 我当然要拿回我的钱 你脑子进水了吗 |
[02:47] | But I think it’s important for me to show my dissatisfaction | 但我必须要甩手离开 |
[02:50] | by walking out on you. | 以展示我的愤慨 |
[02:55] | Richard, I’d understand if you took it, | 理查德 如果你接受我能理解 |
[02:58] | but watching you end up over there would break my heart. | 但眼看那里成为你的归宿 真的很让我心碎 |
[03:02] | What, like Julia Roberts | 什么 就像朱莉娅·罗伯茨 |
[03:03] | from “My Best Friend’s Wedding”? | 在《我最好朋友的婚礼》中一样吗 |
[03:05] | I never saw it. | 我从没看过 |
[03:31] | Richard Hendricks. | 理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[03:38] | What’s happening? | 怎么个意思 |
[03:39] | Russ Hanneman. True pleasure to meet you. | 我是罗斯·汉纳曼 见到你高兴死了 |
[03:42] | Oh, yeah, I think I recognize you from TV. | 啊对 我记得在电视上看见过你 |
[03:44] | Yeah, you do. | 看见就对了 |
[03:46] | Uh, how do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我是谁 |
[03:48] | Good question. No reason I would. | 问得好 你本来入不了我的眼 |
[03:50] | But I watched your whole TechCrunch thing online, | 但我在网上看了你在’科技博客’上的演讲 |
[03:52] | twice. | 看了两遍 |
[03:53] | That whole spazz thing you did– | 你那超奇怪的说话方式 |
[03:57] | that was fucking priceless. | 太值票价了 |
[03:58] | So I called the Pied Piper number, | 所以我打了’魔笛手’的联系电话 |
[04:00] | and somebody said you were heading over to Hooli. | 接电话的人说你去’互利’了 |
[04:02] | The guy sounded like he was either Chinese or retarded. | 那人听着要么是中国人要么是弱智 |
[04:05] | Uh, Jian-Yang. | 那是杨靖 |
[04:07] | Yeah, I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[04:08] | You know, Richard, back before I blew up, | 跟你说 理查德 我发家之前 |
[04:10] | I got fucked with, too. | 也被坑过 |
[04:11] | You think you’re the first guy to take this ride? | 你以为你是第一个走上这条道的吗 |
[04:13] | You’re hot, you’re sued, | 你很抢手 还被告了 |
[04:15] | then the guy suing you offers you a buy-out, am I right? | 告你的人说要收购你 我说对了吧 |
[04:19] | Wow, yeah, actually you’re exactly right. | 还真是 都让你说中了 |
[04:21] | That’s what’s happening. | 就是这么回事 |
[04:22] | Like my ride? | 喜欢我的车吗 |
[04:24] | They don’t make it in this color. They did it just for me. | 他们本来没这个颜色 这是专为我订制的 |
[04:26] | Guys in this town don’t have the balls to drive a car like this. | 这里的人都没种开这样的车上路 |
[04:30] | They’re billionaires and they drive fuckin’ Priuses. | 都亿万富翁了 还他妈开普锐斯 |
[04:32] | Why? | 图什么呢 |
[04:34] | I think mainly, uh, just environmental concerns. | 我觉得主要是出于环保吧 |
[04:36] | They’re all lemmings, Richard. Everyone in this town is. | 他们都是墙头草 理查德 所有人都是 |
[04:39] | – Just look at them– lemming, lemming. – Okay. | -瞧瞧他们 墙头草 墙头草 -好吧 |
[04:44] | I scratched my car. | 我把我车刮了 |
[04:47] | Must be the rivet in my pants. These are cool pants, too. | 肯定是我裤子上的铆钉刮的 这裤子也很酷 |
[04:51] | Fuck, that’s a deep scratch. That will not buff out. | 他妈的刮得还不浅 擦不下去了 |
[04:54] | Motherfucker! Fuck it. | 我操 去他妈的 |
[04:56] | Let me ask you a question, Richard. | 我就问你 理查德 |
[04:57] | – Have you ever had beef? – Like, with someone, like fighting? | -你吃过牛吗 -你是说跟别人吵架 |
[05:01] | – No, the food. – Oh, yeah. | -不 牛肉 -当然吃过 |
[05:03] | No, you haven’t. Get in. | 你吃过的都不算真牛肉 上车 |
[05:05] | – Okay. – Giddy up! | -好吧 -来来来 |
[05:09] | – You in? -Almost. | -好了没 -快了 |
[05:10] | – Let’s do this, Richard. – Okay. | -我们走 理查德 -好吧 |
[05:14] | Shit. “D”. Drive! | 该死 前进档 挂上啊 |
[05:16] | Come on, fuck you! Drive! | 赶紧啊死车 快开 |
[05:21] | Which is why I counsel any young founder today | 所以我现在才会劝告年轻创业者 |
[05:23] | to pursue your dream not for profit or valuation | 追逐梦想不是为了利润和市值 |
[05:26] | or material wealth, but for the good of humanity. | 或者物质财富 而是为了美好人间 |
[05:30] | Which is easy for you to say, being a billionaire. | 你是亿万富翁 未免站着说话不腰疼 |
[05:34] | Let me change the subject. I have– | 我们换个话题吧 我这 |
[05:36] | I don’t care for your tone, Kara. | 我不喜欢你的态度 卡拉 |
[05:37] | I’m getting a little tired of this bias | 对于这种针对行业领袖的偏见 |
[05:40] | against the leaders of our industry. | 我实在是忍无可忍了 |
[05:43] | I’m continually creating jobs and helping people, | 我创造了无数个岗位 帮助了无数人 |
[05:46] | and I’m tired of getting slapped for it. | 却还要忍受批评 我心累了 |
[05:48] | I didn’t steal the money I have, | 我的钱不是偷来的 |
[05:50] | and I resent being treated like I did. | 所以我不想被人看成是窃贼 |
[05:51] | You know, there is a climate in this country | 要知道 眼下我国有一种氛围 |
[05:54] | that is very dangerous. | 非常危险的氛围 |
[05:55] | It’s dangerous out there for billionaires? | 你是说当亿万富翁很危险 |
[05:59] | There’s that attitude again, Kara. | 你看又是这种态度 卡拉 |
[06:02] | Billionaires are people, too. | 亿万富翁也是人 |
[06:03] | We are leaders in technology, | 我们引领着科技 |
[06:06] | in industry, in finance. | 制造业和金融业的潮流 |
[06:08] | Look at history. | 回顾下历史吧 |
[06:10] | Do you know who else vilified a tiny minority | 你知道还有什么人大肆诽谤同样占极少数 |
[06:13] | of financiers and progressive thinkers called the Jews? | 但同样资金雄厚且思想前卫的犹太人吗 |
[06:18] | Wait a minute. Did you just compare | 你等会儿 你刚才是不是 |
[06:20] | the treatment of billionaires in America today | 拿纳粹德国时犹太人的劫难 |
[06:23] | to the plight of the Jews in Nazi Germany? | 来类比今天美国亿万富豪的遭遇 |
[06:26] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[06:28] | One could argue that billionaires | 甚至可以说我们亿万富豪 |
[06:30] | are actually treated worse. | 比那时候犹太人还惨 |
[06:33] | And we didn’t even do anything wrong. | 我们根本没做错事 |
[06:36] | We’re an even smaller minority. | 我们的群体更小 |
[06:37] | There’s a lot more of them. | 而他们犹太人却到处都是 |
[06:40] | These are facts. | 这都是事实 |
[06:45] | So then it hits me. | 然后我就灵光一闪 |
[06:46] | We take this thing called “The radio” | 我们完全可以把这个叫做”广播”的东西 |
[06:49] | and put it on this new thing called “The Internet.” | 移植到这个叫做”互联网”的新鲜玩意儿上 |
[06:52] | And no one was doing it. No one. | 没有人在做这个 没有人 |
[06:54] | So we started hoovering up the deals. | 所以我们就开始跟人家谈了 |
[06:56] | Eat this, open your mouth. Open your mouth a bit. | 吃这个 张开嘴 稍微张开一点 |
[06:58] | Eat it, eat it. Don’t chew, just let it dissolve. | 吃这个 吃吧 别嚼 让它融化在嘴里 |
[07:00] | – Hold. – This is very hot. | -别嚼 -好烫 |
[07:02] | Hold. | 别嚼 |
[07:03] | It just think it’s physically | 我觉得理论上 |
[07:05] | impossible for it to dissolve in my mouth. | 它没法融化在我嘴里 |
[07:06] | Now chew, chew, chew! | 现在嚼 嚼吧 快嚼 |
[07:09] | It’s very hot. It’s good, it’s good. | 好烫 很好吃 挺不错 |
[07:11] | Good? It’s the fucking best. This whole place is. | 好吃 这食材是最棒的 整家店也是 |
[07:13] | You call this place and they don’t know you, | 要是不认识的人打电话来预约 |
[07:14] | they pretend they don’t speak English. | 他们会装作不会说英文 |
[07:16] | You see a white face in here? | 你在店里能看到白人吗 |
[07:17] | No, you don’t. | 你看不到 |
[07:19] | Anyway, next thing you know, we IPO, stock triples in a day | 总之后来我们上市了 股票一天翻了三倍 |
[07:21] | and AOL gobbles us up. | ‘美国在线’把我们收购了 |
[07:23] | All of a sudden, I’m 22 years young and I’m worth 1.2B. | 一夜之间 二十二岁的我坐拥十二亿美金资产 |
[07:27] | Now a couple decades later, | 几十年之后 |
[07:29] | I’m worth 1.4. You do the math. | 我值十四亿 你来算算 |
[07:34] | Okay. Well, that’s a gain of $200 million over 20 years. | 好吧 二十年收入两亿 |
[07:37] | Um, 16.66 repeating. | 增值16.66% |
[07:41] | Uh, that’s less than 1% return. | 回报率不到百分之一 |
[07:43] | Inflation is, like, 1.7. | 通胀好像是百分之一点七 |
[07:46] | I think CDs are 2%. | 定期存款好像是2%的利率 |
[07:48] | So that’s less than a CD. | 所以回报率比定期存款还少 |
[07:52] | Well, no one ever got laid putting money in the bank. Am I right? | 把钱放进银行总不会有错 对吧 |
[07:54] | Those bad boys right there, they’re all you. | 那边几块肉 都归你 |
[07:56] | You gotta flip ’em over. That side’s done. | 你得给它们翻面 这面已经熟了 |
[07:58] | Listen, Richard, I want to back you. | 听着 理查德 我想支持你们 |
[08:01] | You build whatever the fuck you’ve got going in that crazy, | 你照着自己那颗天才大脑里头的 |
[08:03] | fucked-up, genius brain up there. | 疯狂又操蛋的主意去做 |
[08:05] | It’s all up to you. I’m white glove, hands the fuck off. | 一切随你 我绝不会干涉 |
[08:08] | Let’s make you a billion dollars. | 帮你赚十亿美金 |
[08:09] | Let’s make me a billion more. How’s that sound? | 再帮我赚十亿 听起来怎么样 |
[08:12] | You’re not worried about the lawsuit? | 你不担心我们现在官司缠身吗 |
[08:14] | Shit, no. I got three nannies suing me right now, | 当然不 现在就有三个保姆在告我 |
[08:16] | one of them for no reason. | 其中一个绝对没道理 |
[08:18] | So come on, let’s do this. | 所以管他呢 我们来合作吧 |
[08:20] | Let’s kick Gavin Belson’s teeth in at CES. | 我们去消费电子展碾压盖文·贝尔森 |
[08:22] | And then when you’re really worth something, | 然后等你真的值钱了 |
[08:24] | I’m gonna take you back to those same spineless VCs who said no, | 我带你去找那些拒绝过你的风投软蛋 |
[08:28] | and I’m gonna shove you right up their assholes. | 拿你捅爆他们的菊花 |
[08:34] | Um, that’s a very enticing offer. | 这个协议真的很诱人 |
[08:36] | And I wish I didn’t have to do this Hooli thing, | 我也希望自己不用跟’互利’合作 |
[08:38] | but I should probably at least– | 不过我可能至少应该 |
[08:40] | “Should”? No, no, Richard. Don’t do what you should do. | 应该 不 理查德 别做你应该做的 |
[08:44] | Do what you want. | 做你想做的 |
[08:47] | I mean, should I pay 800 bucks for that tiny piece of meat? | 我应该花八百美金吃那一小块肉吗 |
[08:51] | Of course not. But I do it anyway. | 当然不 可我还是花了 |
[08:53] | Because I want it. | 因为我想吃 |
[08:55] | Simple question, Richard– what do you want? | 很简单 理查德 你想做什么 |
[09:02] | Gentlemen, what’s the update on the apps? | 先生们 你们的应用有何进展 |
[09:04] | Or the “App-date,” if you will? | 你们想的话可以简称’应展’ |
[09:07] | I will not. | 我不想 |
[09:08] | Here’s my app-date– I was excited to work on it, | 这是我的应展 以前做这个时我很激动 |
[09:11] | and then I looked at it with fresh eyes. | 可当我回过头重新审视它时 |
[09:13] | Um, Wajeed was right. It’s really shitty. | 瓦基德说的没错 简直是垃圾 |
[09:16] | I don’t know what the fuck I was thinking. | 我不知道自己当时在想些什么鬼 |
[09:18] | But I bought your pitch. | 可我之前被你说服了 |
[09:20] | Yeah, you fucked up, too. | 对啊 你当时也傻逼了 |
[09:21] | My app is still great. | 我的应用还是很棒 |
[09:23] | But in the time that we’ve been dicking around with Pied Piper, | 可就在我们搞’魔笛手’的时候 |
[09:26] | 10 other apps that basically | 有十个同样功能的应用 |
[09:27] | do the exact same thing have come out. | 已经被做出来了 |
[09:29] | Guys, if I list you as references, | 各位 如果你们做我的推荐人 |
[09:32] | can I count on you to say nice things about me? | 你们能保证到时说我的好话吗 |
[09:35] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[09:36] | Do you want me to be honest or nice? | 你希望我诚实还是说你好话 |
[09:48] | What, did you get a parking ticket or something? | 怎么了 你吃了停车罚单吗 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I still can’t see it. Could you use your mouth? | 好吧 我还是看不清 你直说不成吗 |
[10:00] | Uh, all right. Just read it. | 好吧 你自己看 |
[10:03] | $5 million? | 五百万 |
[10:04] | Yeah, yeah. You guys are not going back to Hooli, | 是的 你们不用回’互利’了 |
[10:08] | and neither am I. | 我也不用 |
[10:10] | How the fuck did you get that? | 你他妈怎么做到的 |
[10:11] | Russ Hanneman? | 罗斯·汉纳曼 |
[10:13] | Oh, Monica, I see you got my text. | 莫妮卡 看来你收到我的短信了 |
[10:16] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是不是疯了 |
[10:17] | Uh, nice to see you, too, and, no, I’m not. | 我也很高兴见到你 还有我没疯 |
[10:20] | You’re putting your entire future | 你把自己的未来 |
[10:23] | in the hands of the man who put radio on the Internet? | 交给了一个把收音机放上网的人 |
[10:26] | I can only assume that he mentioned that to you. | 我觉得他应该跟你提过这件事吧 |
[10:29] | It may have come up. | 好像提过 |
[10:32] | Oh, this guy. | 这个家伙啊 |
[10:34] | That’s the guy? | 就这个人 |
[10:35] | Yeah, that’s– that’s the guy. | 是的 就是他 |
[10:36] | Does he actually smile like that with his upper and lower teeth | 他真的是那样笑的吗 |
[10:40] | at the same time? | 上下牙都露着 |
[10:41] | The guy is a joke. | 这人就是个笑话 |
[10:43] | – How does he even do that? – He’s a boorish, pompous, | -他是怎么做到的 -他20年前走了狗屎运 |
[10:46] | womanizing douchebag who got lucky, like, 20 years ago. | 就是个野蛮 自大 玩弄女性的混蛋 |
[10:50] | And hasn’t done anything since then. | 自那之后他就没有过什么作为了 |
[10:52] | Sounds like Erlich. | 听起来挺像埃利希 |
[10:53] | Sounds like he knows who he is and he doesn’t apologize for it. | 听起来他很了解自己并且无愧于心 |
[10:56] | So he’s a joke. Who cares? | 他是个笑话 那又怎样 |
[10:58] | This joke is willing to give us $5 million | 这个笑话愿意向’魔笛手’ |
[11:01] | to fund Pied Piper. | 注资五百万美金 |
[11:02] | And he doesn’t own anything. This whole thing is a loan. | 但他没有要控制谁 只是借款给我们 |
[11:05] | Yeah, the demand note is structured as a loan. | 是的 需求条款确实是贷款 |
[11:08] | But he does have the option to take repayment | 但他有权选择 |
[11:11] | in the form of equity, | 进行债转股 |
[11:11] | and he does get two board seats right off the bat. | 而且他将立刻获得两个董事会席位 |
[11:14] | Which means you won’t get rid of him, ever. | 这就说明你永远也摆脱不了他了 |
[11:16] | If you succeed, he gets a huge chunk of Pied Piper | 如果你成功了 他会分得很大一部分 |
[11:19] | and if you fail, this lunatic | 如果你失败了 |
[11:21] | has ratchets to seize control of the company. | 这个神经病就能控制你的公司 |
[11:24] | Love it or hate it, at least Hooli is a real company. | 不管你喜不喜欢 至少’互利’是个正常公司 |
[11:28] | You should take their offer. | 你应该接受他们的协议 |
[11:29] | I should. I should. | 我应该 我是应该 |
[11:31] | But I’m tired of doing what I should do, | 但我不想再做应该做的事情了 |
[11:33] | and I kind of want to start doing what I want to do. | 我想开始尝试做我想做的事 |
[11:35] | And what I want to do is be a self-centered, | 我想做的是成为一个以自我为中心的 |
[11:38] | irrational asshole that doesn’t compromise on anything, | 不理智的混蛋 并且从不妥协 |
[11:42] | at all, ever. | 从不 绝不 |
[11:43] | And when Pied Piper is a big fucking deal, | 当’魔笛手’成长为一家牛逼公司时 |
[11:45] | Russ is going to take us back to all those VCs who passed on us | 罗斯会带我们回去找那些放弃我们的风投公司 |
[11:48] | and shove us right up their fucking assholes. | 用我们爆他们的菊 |
[11:54] | What? | 什么 |
[11:55] | Yeah, I don’t want any part of that last bit. | 我不想参与后半部分 |
[11:57] | It sounded– it sounded better when Russ said it. | 罗斯说的时候听起来更合理 |
[11:59] | Again, I am not good at quoting in context. | 再说一次 我不太擅长学舌 |
[12:03] | It doesn’t matter. I’m– I’m going to– | 那不重要 我准备 |
[12:05] | I’m going to call Ron LaFlamme, | 我准备打给罗恩·拉弗兰梅 |
[12:07] | and I’m going to tell him that we’re taking Russ’s money. | 我要告诉他 我们准备接受罗斯的投资了 |
[12:09] | Okay, so I’m supposed to tell Laurie Bream | 好吧 那我就该去告诉劳里·布里姆 |
[12:11] | that she is publicly co-invested | 她将公开成为 |
[12:13] | with Russ fucking Hanneman? | 傻缺罗斯·汉纳曼的共同投资人吗 |
[12:15] | So you’d rather me sell my soul to Gavin Belson | 所以你宁愿让我将灵魂出卖给盖文·贝尔森 |
[12:18] | than you just having an awkward conversation with your boss? | 也不愿意和你的老板进行一次尴尬的对话 |
[12:22] | Oh, thanks, Monica. | 多谢了 莫妮卡 |
[12:24] | The guy has calf implants, Richard. | 这家伙竟然做小腿植入 理查德 |
[12:27] | How do they look? | 它们看起来怎么样 |
[12:29] | Everyone on Twitter is saying I’m an anti-Semite. | 推特上都在说我是反犹太主义者 |
[12:31] | – You were there. – I was. | -你当时也在啊 -我在 |
[12:32] | And what I saw was an anti anti-Semite. | 我看到的是一位反-反犹太主义者 |
[12:36] | Hello? Did you hear from Hendricks? | 喂 收到亨德里克斯的答复了吗 |
[12:41] | What do you mean he went with someone else? Who did he go with? | 什么叫做他和别人合作了 他去找谁了 |
[12:45] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的在逗我 |
[12:53] | – Russ Hanneman? – That’s right. | -罗斯·汉纳曼 -是的 |
[12:55] | The Russ Hanneman with whom I am familiar? | 我认识的那个罗斯·汉纳曼 |
[12:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:59] | That– that is with whom they chose to go? | 他们选择了他 |
[13:01] | – Russ Hanneman? – Yes. | -罗斯·汉纳曼 -是的 |
[13:07] | He’s a vulgar human being. | 他是个非常粗俗的人类 |
[13:08] | He’s utterly distasteful. | 他非常让人讨厌 |
[13:10] | And it would not be inaccurate to say | 我们也不能不承认 |
[13:15] | that we at Raviga | 我们’拉维加’ |
[13:17] | are now co-investors | 现在与罗斯·汉纳曼 |
[13:21] | with Russ Hanneman. | 同为投资人 |
[13:22] | I tried to talk him out of it. | 我试图劝阻过他 |
[13:24] | I did, but… | 真的 但是 |
[13:27] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:28] | Peter used to say that every successful company | 彼得曾说过每个成功的公司 |
[13:31] | could look back at a defining moment early on | 可以回头看看之前的关键时刻 |
[13:33] | where they would have died | 即使当时看来那像个天大的错误 |
[13:35] | had it not been for the– the courage | 但要不是因为那时候 |
[13:37] | and the tenacity and maybe the insanity | 那个有远见的人所展现出的勇气 |
[13:40] | of one visionary person who put it all on the line | 坚持和堪称疯狂的劲头 |
[13:43] | even though it seemed like a huge mistake at the time. | 他们早就死无葬身之地了 |
[13:45] | A moment where all the metrics and the numbers | 那时候所有的指标和数字 |
[13:49] | didn’t mean anything. It was all about the emotion. | 都没有意义了 一切都只关乎情感 |
[13:51] | It was about belief, rational or irrational. | 关乎信仰 理性亦或是冲动 |
[13:54] | And I think– I hope | 而且我觉得…我希望 |
[13:59] | that I just witnessed that. | 我可以亲眼见证那一切 |
[14:04] | I did not understand any of what you just said. | 你刚说的我一句话都听不懂 |
[14:09] | – None of it? – None of it. | -全听不懂吗 -全听不懂 |
[14:09] | I will not interact with Russ Hanneman in any way. | 不管怎么样我都不会和罗斯·汉纳曼接触 |
[14:13] | – Is that clear? – It is, Laurie. | -听清楚了吗 -清楚了 劳里 |
[14:16] | I feel very strongly that you should have prevented this. | 我发自内心认为你本应该阻止这一切 |
[14:20] | – This exchange is now over. – Okay, but I– | -交流已经结束了 -好吧 但是… |
[14:22] | This exchange is now over, thank you. | 交流已经结束了 谢谢 |
[14:29] | Well, Richard? | 理查德 |
[14:31] | Firstly, congratulations on finally being funded. | 首先 恭喜你终于得到了投资 |
[14:34] | I hope you took a little time out to enjoy this moment | 我希望你能花点时间享受这一刻 |
[14:36] | and celebrate. I certainly did. | 庆祝一下 我就这么干了 |
[14:40] | – You did? – I did indeed. | -是吗 -当然了 |
[14:42] | I celebrated earlier this morning. | 我今早已经庆祝过了 |
[14:44] | You did, this morning? | 你今早 庆祝过了 |
[14:47] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[14:52] | But now it’s down to business. | 但咱们现在回到正事上来 |
[14:56] | We have a huge amount of work to do | 我们在一月份之前还有 |
[14:57] | between now and January. | 很多活要干 |
[15:00] | I know $5 million sounds like a lot of money, | 我知道五百万听上去像是很大一笔钱 |
[15:03] | but even if we set our burn-rate conservatively, | 但就算保守估计我们的资金消耗 |
[15:06] | it’s only going to last 18 months. | 也只能撑个一年半 |
[15:08] | Litigation wipes out half our funds right off the bat. | 打官司就能迅速耗掉一半的资金 |
[15:11] | And we have to stand up servers, | 我们还得建立服务器 |
[15:13] | pay for financial and HR, | 给财务和人事部门发工资 |
[15:15] | pay LaFlamme, and payroll alone is going to be pretty hefty. | 还有拉弗兰梅 单单是工资的金额就够大了 |
[15:18] | Did you see the hiring proposals | 你有没有看迪尼希和吉尔弗约尔 |
[15:21] | that Dinesh and Gilfoyle submitted? | 提交的招聘方案 |
[15:23] | – No. – They’re untenable. | -没有 -他俩太不着调了 |
[15:25] | Well, I need four web-app devs, | 我需要四个网页应用开发者 |
[15:27] | two front end, two back end. | 两个负责前台运营 两个负责后台操作 |
[15:29] | I need a guy to turn your | 我需要一个人将你的 |
[15:30] | ref code into a production-quality library. | 参考代码转为成品标准函数库 |
[15:33] | I need two more guys to port the decompression libraries, | 我还需要两个人来创建解压缩函数库端口 |
[15:36] | do Java script, iOS, Android, | 写Java脚本 编苹果和安卓的程序 |
[15:40] | and I need a few more guys to build out our APIs, | 还需要几个人来创建我们的应用程序编程接口 |
[15:43] | so I need all those guys. | 所以这些人我都要 |
[15:45] | Ditto. I need every one of those guys on my list. | 同上 我单子上的每个人也都要 |
[15:48] | Okay, it’s just that there’s– that’s 15 people each. | 好吧 但是…你们每人都要招十五个人 |
[15:51] | I mean, that’s like an entire division at Facebook. | 这规模都赶得上’脸书’整个部门了 |
[15:53] | Fine, I could do it with 12. | 好吧 十二个也行 |
[15:55] | I could do it with 11 because I’m a better leader than Dinesh. | 我十一个就行 因为我领导能力比迪尼希强 |
[15:58] | Okay, great. | 好吧 好的 |
[15:59] | Good news. I got them to cut it down to 12 and 11. | 好消息 我让他们缩减到十二个和十一个 |
[16:04] | A positive step, | 算是迈出了积极的一步 |
[16:05] | but, um, we need to cut a little deeper. | 但是 我们还得再削减一些 |
[16:09] | Okay, well, what’s the max | 好吧 我们现在最多 |
[16:10] | amount of people we can afford to hire for them? | 能给他们雇多少人 |
[16:12] | – Three for each of them. – Three? Are you serious? | -每人三个 -三个 你开玩笑吧 |
[16:16] | Can you just tell them? | 你能告诉他们实话吗 |
[16:17] | Oh, I have, several times. But, um, | 我说过好几遍了 但是 |
[16:19] | they just kept saying if I didn’t waste so much money | 他们老是说 我要是不在那混蛋医生身上 |
[16:22] | at the butthole doctor, then we’d have enough money, | 花这么多钱 咱们的钱就够了 |
[16:24] | but I pay for all my medical out of pocket. | 但我看病花的都是我自己的钱 |
[16:27] | We can only afford to hire three people for each of you. | 我们只能给你们每人雇三个人 |
[16:30] | I’m sorry, but that’s it. | 对不起 但只能这样 |
[16:32] | Okay, that’s fine. It works for me. | 行啊 我没问题 |
[16:35] | What? | 什么 |
[16:37] | If you could do it with three people, why didn’t you just say so? | 如果你三个人就能搞定 为什么不早说 |
[16:39] | Because we’re negotiating against each other. | 因为咱们在相互还价呢 |
[16:41] | No, we’re not. We’re on the same team. | 才没有 我们是一个团队 |
[16:44] | We want the same thing. | 我们的目标一致 |
[16:46] | Disagree. I just got you to give me three guys | 反对 我刚让你给我雇了三个人 |
[16:48] | for a job I could easily do with two. | 那些活给我两个人就能轻松搞定 |
[16:51] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[16:54] | Knock knock, who’s there? | 有人吗 |
[16:54] | – This guy. – Hey, Russ, what’s up? | -是我哦 -罗斯 你好吗 |
[16:56] | – How are you? – I’m good. What brings you here? | -还好吗 -还行 你怎么来了 |
[16:59] | I had to meet this lawyer and his fucking kid’s sick, | 我要去见个律师 结果他那破孩子病了 |
[17:01] | so now I have a few hours to kill. | 我得找地方打发几个小时 |
[17:03] | Did I see a McLaren 650 S | 门前的车道上 |
[17:06] | with the extra-trim package pull into the driveway? | 停的是特别订制的迈凯伦650S吗 |
[17:09] | – Or did I not? – Yep. | -没说错吧 -没错 |
[17:11] | So this is the team. | 这就是整个团队 |
[17:15] | Whoa. I’m just gonna say it. | 我就直说了 |
[17:17] | This guy fucks. Am I right? | 他最操蛋 对吧 |
[17:19] | ‘Cause I’m looking at the rest of you guys, | 因为我看了你们一圈 |
[17:21] | and this is the guy in the house doing all the fucking. | 这里的大小操蛋事都是他干吧 |
[17:22] | Am I right? You know I’m right. | 对吧 我肯定没看错 |
[17:24] | This guy fucks. | 一看就不一般 |
[17:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | Hey, what’s up, al-Qaeda? | 你好啊 基地组织 |
[17:30] | No, I’m totally kidding. I’m diffusing the tension with humor. | 我只是开玩笑 想开玩笑缓解下紧张的气氛 |
[17:33] | What tension? There’s tension? | 哪里紧张了 有吗 |
[17:34] | No, of course not. Seriously, though, no beheadings, all right? | 当然没有 但说真的 别砍头 好吗 |
[17:36] | Russ Hanneman. How you doing, motherfucker? | 我叫罗斯·汉纳曼 你好啊 小混蛋 |
[17:39] | Aw, man. | 我的天 |
[17:41] | I want to know what kind of fucked-up childhood this guy had. | 真想知道他的童年有多操蛋 |
[17:51] | All right, fellas, what are we doing here? | 好了 伙计们 你们在干什么 |
[17:52] | Mr. Hanneman, I am Erlich Bachman. | 汉纳曼先生 我是埃利希·巴赫曼 |
[17:55] | I am the owner and proprietor of this house. | 我是这里的房主兼经营者 |
[17:58] | So I can give you a tour of the premises if you like, | 如果你想 我可以带你参观一下 |
[18:00] | show you where the actual fucking happens. | 带你看看真枪实操的地方 |
[18:03] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[18:05] | Listen, I don’t want to disturb the flow. | 我不想打扰你们 |
[18:07] | I just wanted to check out the magic in action. | 我只是想亲眼看看奇迹是怎么发生的 |
[18:08] | So I’m gonna grab a seat right over there. | 我就坐在那边 |
[18:10] | Gonna be a fly on the wall. | 静静地旁观 |
[18:10] | I’m not gonna say a word. | 什么也不说 |
[18:12] | We have a meeting that we were going to do, | 我们有个会要开 |
[18:14] | so maybe we could do that? | 不如就开会吧 |
[18:16] | It was nice to meet you, Russ. | 很高兴见到你 罗斯 |
[18:19] | So I think we’ll actually save a lot of time | 如果我们已经对预算达成一致的话 |
[18:21] | if we got on the same page in regards to the budget. | 那我们已经省了不少时间 |
[18:25] | So what I need from you guys is to– | 我需要你们… |
[18:27] | I’m sorry, do you really talk like that? | 抱歉 你真的那样说话吗 |
[18:30] | – Like what? – Like that. | -什么样 -就那样 |
[18:32] | I mean, this is– this is my normal speaking voice. | 这就是我正常的说话声音 |
[18:35] | Like right now, like how you’re talking, | 就现在这样 就这种说话方式 |
[18:37] | is that real? | 你真这么说话吗 |
[18:38] | This one? This– this is real. | 这个吗 我就这么说话 |
[18:39] | Wow. All right, yeah. Doesn’t matter, go, go. | 好了 没事 继续 |
[18:43] | This is the same way as I was talking back there. | 我之前也是这么说话啊 |
[18:45] | – Keep going. – Okay. | -你继续吧 -好 |
[18:49] | Okay, so I think, actually, if we went back closer to… | 所以我觉得 如果我们能… |
[18:52] | C Dog! What’s up, homo? | C狗 近来如何 基佬 |
[18:55] | – Our requests with an eye… – Nothing. | -继续向需求靠拢… -没事 |
[18:58] | No, you should come here. | 你过来吧 |
[19:00] | – Keep going, keep going. – Okay. | -你继续 继续 -好吧 |
[19:01] | – That’s more in line with… – What’s the address here again? | -尽量保持与 -这的地址是什么来着 |
[19:06] | I would just clear it with Erlich– | 你去问埃利希吧 |
[19:07] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[19:09] | It’s 5230 Newell Road. | 纽维尔路5230号 |
[19:13] | Did you get that? Keep going, keep going. | 知道了吗 你继续 继续 |
[19:15] | – Okay, back to it. – Get a fucking pen. Go again. | -我们继续 -傻逼找支笔啊 再说一遍 |
[19:18] | – Say it one more time. – The address is– | -再说一次 -地址是 |
[19:20] | – Go for it. – It’s 5230 Newell Road. | -说吧 -纽维尔路5230号 |
[19:23] | Keep going. Did you get that? | 继续吧 记住了吗 |
[19:25] | I don’t know. This fucker. | 不知道 这个傻逼 |
[19:28] | That little Hendricks prick fucked me over again. | 亨德里克斯那个小混蛋又摆了我一道 |
[19:31] | I want this suit to be more than a holding action. | 我不仅仅需要这官司来拖延时间 |
[19:33] | I want to win it. What can we do here? | 我还要胜诉 该怎么做 |
[19:36] | Well, this lawsuit is going to be | 这个官司会是一场 |
[19:38] | a protracted and time-consuming ordeal. | 耗时的持久战 |
[19:40] | But with our superior resources, | 但我们有资源优势 |
[19:43] | top litigators, we feel this gives us the advantage | 顶尖的律师 这让我们在对抗”魔笛手”时 |
[19:45] | over Pied Piper. | 占有优势 |
[19:47] | Translation? | 说人话 |
[19:48] | Ultimately, the suit will turn | 最终 这个官司会变成 |
[19:51] | based on proving that Pied Piper | 论证’魔笛手’是在’互利’ |
[19:53] | was created here at Hooli. | 研发出来的 |
[19:55] | Now so far, concrete evidence of that is thin. | 迄今为止 决定性证据不够 |
[19:58] | So thicken it! | 那就多弄点 |
[20:00] | Gavin, your visitors are here. | 盖文 你的访客到了 |
[20:02] | Ah, gentlemen! And lady. | 先生们 还有这位女士 |
[20:05] | Shalom Aleichem. | 愿你们平安 |
[20:06] | Thank you for coming today to open a dialogue. | 感谢你们前来进行这次会谈 |
[20:09] | Now if you’ll follow me. | 请随我来 |
[20:10] | In an effort to hardwire | 为了体现出 |
[20:11] | sensitivity into our corporate mind-space, | 我们公司在精神方面的体贴 |
[20:13] | I’m having a scale replica of the Hall of Names at Yad Vashem | 自行车店旁建有以色列犹太大屠杀纪念馆 |
[20:18] | constructed right next to the bike shop. | 里面名字堂的同规模复制品 |
[20:22] | Okay, so… | 好的 接下来是… |
[20:24] | No, no, no, no, no! It’s got to be afternoon. Afternoon. | 不不不不不 必须是下午 下午 |
[20:27] | No, no. Bring him, too. | 不 也带上他 |
[20:28] | Which Raoul? Lawyer Raoul? | 哪个拉乌尔 那个律师吗 |
[20:29] | Litigation and payroll are both capped. | 诉讼和工资预算 都已达上限 |
[20:32] | SG&A, we still have a little wiggle room. | 销售 管理及行政费用还有一定余地 |
[20:35] | And we’re going to punt… | 我们要担保… |
[20:38] | Sir, you know you can turn the volume down on that. | 先生 你知道那东西的音量能调小吧 |
[20:41] | Just on the side. | 就在侧面 |
[20:43] | Where does that leave us? | 这样还剩什么 |
[20:45] | Let’s go open an IPA, huh? | 得喝酒庆祝下 |
[20:46] | I’m sorry, what? I couldn’t hear you. Someone was talking. | 抱歉 我没听清 刚有人在说话 |
[20:48] | What did you say? Keep going, keep going. | 你说什么 继续继续 |
[20:51] | Right. Richard, one potential issue. | 理查德 有一个潜在问题 |
[20:53] | Our hosting fees could become a challenge as we scale. | 如果我们扩大规模 租赁费会是个问题 |
[20:56] | Right, but we can offset a lot of that | 是的 但是一旦我们拥有了顾客 |
[20:59] | once we get a few customers | 进入预定收益阶段 |
[21:00] | and start a subscription-revenue model. | 就可以抵消很多费用 |
[21:01] | What? Revenue? No, no, no, no, no. | 什么 收益 不不不不不 |
[21:04] | – No revenue. I’ll call you back. – What? | -不要收益 我再打给你 -什么 |
[21:06] | Why would you go after revenue? | 你为什么要追求收益 |
[21:08] | Because– to make money. | 为了 赚钱 |
[21:11] | No. If you show revenue, | 不 如果别人看到你有收益 |
[21:14] | people will ask “How much?” | 就会好奇有多少 |
[21:15] | And it will never be enough. | 多少都不够 |
[21:16] | The company that was the 100xer, the 1,000xer, | 即使有百倍千倍的收益 |
[21:18] | becomes the 2x dog. | 最终只能苟延残喘 |
[21:20] | But if you have no revenue, | 但如果你没有收益 |
[21:21] | you can say you’re pre-revenue. | 你可以自称处于预营收模式 |
[21:23] | You’re a potential pure play. | 那你的业务就简单多了 |
[21:26] | It’s not about how much you earn, | 问题不是你能赚多少 |
[21:27] | it’s about what you’re worth. And who’s worth the most? | 而是你有多少价值 什么公司最有价值 |
[21:30] | Companies that lose money. | 赔钱的公司 |
[21:32] | Pinterest, Snapchat– No revenue. | ‘拼趣’ ‘快拍’ 都没有收益 |
[21:34] | Amazon has lost money every | 过去二十年来 |
[21:35] | fucking quarter for the last 20 fucking years | 亚马逊每个季度都赔钱 |
[21:37] | and that Bezos motherfucker is the king. | 贝佐斯[亚马逊创办者]却成了最大赢家 |
[21:38] | – The king. – There’s no revenue. No one wants to see revenue. | -赢家 -不要收益 没人关心收益 |
[21:41] | Go. | 继续 |
[21:43] | I just thought that mainly | 我只是觉得 作为一个公司 |
[21:46] | the goal of companies is to make money. | 最主要的目标是赚钱 |
[21:48] | Yeah, no, no, no. That’s not how it works. | 不不不 不是这样 |
[21:50] | I don’t want to make a little bit of money every day. | 我不想一天挣一点 |
[21:52] | I want to make a fuck ton of money all at once. | 我要一夜暴富 |
[21:54] | ROI ROI. | |
[21:57] | ROI. You know what that stands for? | ROI 知道这是什么意思吗 |
[22:00] | – Uh, return on inv– – Return on investment! | -投资… – 投资回报 |
[22:02] | – No. Radio on Internet. – Internet. | -不对 是网络收音机 -网络 |
[22:07] | Did you put radio on the Internet? | 是你把收音机放到网络上的吗 |
[22:08] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[22:09] | So everything you just did, do the opposite. | 所以你之前的所作所为 都反过来做 |
[22:11] | So you want us to take files | 也就是说你希望我们把文件 |
[22:14] | and make them bigger? | 越压越大吗 |
[22:18] | That guy! | 这个哥们 |
[22:19] | That guy is crazy. I love that guy. | 这哥们疯了 我喜欢这哥们 |
[22:21] | Uh, you said that you were going to be hands-off. | 你说过你不打算插手的 |
[22:23] | Is that still happening? | 还算数吗 |
[22:24] | Yes, please. | 是的 拜托 |
[22:25] | Do me a favor, make the right fucking decisions | 帮帮忙 做出正确的决定 |
[22:27] | and leave me the fuck out. | 别让我替你们擦屁股 |
[22:28] | You think Corey wants to be here? | 你以为科里想在这儿吗 |
[22:30] | Corey, let’s bounce. Come on. | 科里 咱们走 快走 |
[22:31] | – Uh, Richard? The check. – Right. | -理查德 支票 -对了 |
[22:33] | Um, Mr. Hanneman, | 汉纳曼先生 |
[22:36] | I think the bank had some issue with the check. | 银行说这张支票有问题 |
[22:38] | Uh, they said the funds are on hold for some reason? | 他们说资金因为某些原因被冻结了 |
[22:41] | Wait, you didn’t try to cash that check, did you? | 等等 你不会真去兑现那张支票了吧 |
[22:44] | Did you try to cash that check I gave you? | 你是跑去兑现我给你的支票了吗 |
[22:46] | That’s the show check. | 这支票只是用来装样子的 |
[22:47] | That’s the one you frame and put up on your wall. | 是让你裱起来挂在墙上用的 |
[22:49] | You didn’t try to cash that, did you? | 你不会真去兑现它了吧 |
[22:51] | Um, so do we arrange a wire transfer or… | 那我们是通过电汇还是… |
[22:55] | No. No, you don’t get it all at once. | 不 不 不会一次性都给你的 |
[22:57] | We set your burn rate and | 我们要给你们设置一个资金消耗率 |
[22:58] | then I cut you a new check every other week | 然后从现在到一月份的国际消费电子展为止 |
[23:00] | between now and CES in January, unless you fuck up too badly. | 每两周给一张支票 除非你们捅了大篓子 |
[23:02] | All right, hit it hard, boys. | 好了 努力干 年轻人 |
[23:07] | This guy fucks. | 这小伙子太操蛋 |
[23:09] | You know, Russ, I’ve been known to fuck myself. | 罗斯 别人都觉得我强得天理不容 |
[23:16] | Well, he’s the worst man in America. | 他是全美最烂的人 |
[23:19] | And now he owns us. | 现在他成了我们的老板 |
[23:30] | Why the fuck would he have us come all the way out here? | 他喊我们大老远到这来是搞什么鬼 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:36] | Boys. | 小伙子们 |
[23:37] | Russ, what’s up? | 罗斯 你好 |
[23:40] | I know you had asked us to concentrate more on branding | 我知道你要求我们要更注重品牌推广 |
[23:42] | and less about the– the product, | 而不是产品 |
[23:44] | – but we were thinking about that and… – I got it. | -但我们仔细考虑了 -我替你们搞定了 |
[23:51] | God? | 老天爷 |
[23:52] | No. No, shitheads. Look! | 不 不 蠢货 往上看 |
[23:55] | “I am Pied Piper”? | “我就是’魔笛手'” |
[23:59] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[24:01] | Yeah, how is she Pied Piper? | 她又怎么会是’魔笛手’ |
[24:03] | – What is this? – Brand awareness. | -这是搞什么 -品牌意识 |
[24:05] | We’re getting Pied Piper out there. | 我们准备将’魔笛手’推向市场 |
[24:07] | Right. But what exactly is the product? | 好吧 但产品到底是什么 |
[24:11] | I mean, what’s– what’s this selling? | 这个广告的卖点是什么 |
[24:13] | Pied Piper, idiot. | ‘魔笛手’啊 白痴 |
[24:15] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[24:17] | Yeah, here’s the new check I promised you. | 这是我答应给你们的支票 |
[24:19] | This one you can cash. | 这个是可以兑现的 |
[24:20] | Obviously, I had to subtract the cost | 当然 我扣掉了 |
[24:23] | of the AD agency that nailed that slogan. | 想这标语的广告公司费用 |
[24:24] | The photo, legal, lay-out, plus the cost of the 15 billboards. | 照片 授权 设计和15块广告板费用 |
[24:27] | Don’t worry, I gave you guys a sweet deal on them. | 别担心 我给了你们一个不错的优惠价 |
[24:29] | – Gave us? – Yeah. | -给我们 -对 |
[24:31] | Hanneman Outdoor Media. I own the billboards. | ‘汉纳曼户外媒体’ 广告牌是我的 |
[24:33] | That’s how I talked the AD agency into giving you guys | 所以我才能说服广告公司 |
[24:35] | that slogan for only 30 grand. Synergy, bitches. | 这标语只收你们三万 双赢啊 傻婊们 |
[24:37] | Know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[24:39] | Does it mean taking a stack of cash | 不就是拿一摞钞票 |
[24:41] | and lighting it on fire? | 丢火里烧成灰吗 |
[24:46] | Crazy fuck! I love this guy. | 这话太搞笑了 我喜欢这家伙 |
[24:48] | You fucking guy! | 你太搞笑了 |
[24:49] | Oh, and get this. I found out where Gavin Belson lives | 还有个事 我查到了盖文·贝尔森的住址 |
[24:52] | and I placed 15 of these babies between his house and his office. | 然后我在他家和办公室之间放了15个广告牌 |
[24:56] | And guess where I placed the biggest one of all? | 猜猜最大的那个广告牌我放哪了 |
[25:01] | This is the most hostile and aggressive act | 这是我生平所经历过的 |
[25:03] | of provocation I’ve ever had to endure. | 最过分最放肆的挑衅 |
[25:06] | It crosses every line of decency. | 是可忍孰不可忍 |
[25:11] | This is war. | 正式开战 |
[25:13] | You better have something good for me. | 你们最好有好消息给我 |
[25:15] | We believe we have a way to win this case. | 我们认为有办法打赢这起官司 |
[25:18] | What if there were an individual here at Hooli | 如果’互利’里有一名员工 |
[25:22] | with whom Hendricks had had a lot of contact? | 他刚好曾与亨德里克斯交流密切 |
[25:25] | What if this individual were, | 如果这位员工 |
[25:27] | arguably, a member of the original Pied Piper team? | 刚巧是’魔笛手’团队的前成员 |
[25:33] | What if we took steps | 如果我们能采取行动 |
[25:34] | to present this individual in a light | 向世人证明 |
[25:37] | such that his talents were undeniable? | 这位员工才华横溢 |
[25:44] | Surely an individual this brilliant | 当然这样才华出众的员工 |
[25:46] | would move quickly up the ladder here at Hooli. | 在’互利’会很快平步青云 |
[25:49] | Surely he’d be promoted rapidly and repeatedly, no? | 当然他会很快而且频繁地升职 |
[25:54] | And surely these impressive promotions | 当然这些令人印象深刻的升职 |
[25:56] | would lead a court to agree that someone this brilliant | 会让法庭认为 有着如此才华的人 |
[26:00] | who was there at the inception of Pied Piper, | 曾在’魔笛手’里待过 |
[26:03] | must be integral to, if not solely responsible | 即使没全盘负责 也一定是整个团队的 |
[26:06] | – for its creation. – It’s all right. You can come in. | -不可或缺的人才 -没事 你们进来 |
[26:12] | So you’re saying | 你是说 |
[26:13] | the more praise and promotion we heap on this person, | 我们给这人越多的赞誉和升职机会 |
[26:16] | the more it looks like Pied Piper was created here at Hooli. | ‘魔笛手’看起来就越像是在’互利’开发成功的 |
[26:28] | Big Head! | 大头 |
[26:29] | Uh, sorry. Sorry, guys. Uh, Hooli phone? | 抱歉抱歉 各位 ‘互利’给配的手机 |
[26:32] | I didn’t even know the ringer was on. | 我都不知道没关静音 |
[26:34] | No one’s ever actually called it before. | 从来没人打过这手机 |
[26:36] | Uh, hello? | 喂 |
[26:42] | Nothing. Why? | 没事 怎么了 |