时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Thanks for coming in and sitting down with us. | 谢谢你来参加面试 |
[00:09] | We’re really excited to meet a few good engineers | 我们很兴奋有优秀的软件工程师 |
[00:12] | to join the Pied Piper team. | 加入”魔笛手”团队 |
[00:13] | So why don’t you tell us a little about yourself? | 不如你先自我介绍一下 |
[00:17] | I don’t work before noon. | 我中午之前不工作 |
[00:19] | Or after 2:00 PM. | 下午两点之后也不工作 |
[00:21] | And I need to bring my dog to work. | 我得带狗来上班 |
[00:23] | Are you– are you dog-friendly? | 你们喜欢狗吗 |
[00:25] | Oh, yeah, you can bring your dog to work. | 你当然可以带狗来上班 |
[00:27] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[00:28] | Are you dog-friendly? | 你们喜欢狗吗 |
[00:33] | Nice pool. Can my dog go in? | 泳池不错 我的狗能用吗 |
[00:36] | Yeah, yeah, we’re very dog-friendly. | 当然 我们很喜欢狗 |
[00:39] | Is there a lifeguard? | 有救生员吗 |
[00:42] | ‘Cause my dog can’t swim. | 因为我的狗不会游泳 |
[00:43] | It says here on your resume that from 2010 to 2011 | 你的简历上写着2010到2011年间 |
[00:48] | you “Crushed it”? | 你”屌爆了” |
[00:49] | That’s actually an old resume. It should also read | 那其实是个老简历了 上面应该加上 |
[00:51] | that I crushed it from 2013 to present. | 2013年到现在也屌爆了 |
[00:55] | So are we to understand that you did not “Crush it” In 2012? | 这么说你2012年并不屌爆了 |
[00:59] | There was a medical situation | 那年我出了点健康状况 |
[01:00] | preventing me from crushing it to my usual standards. | 让我没法爆出往日风采 |
[01:02] | So I had to take some time off | 我只能休整一段时间 |
[01:04] | until I was able to crush it at 100%, | 直到我能爆出往日雄风 |
[01:07] | at which point I resumed crushing it full-time. | 从那之后就没停过 |
[01:10] | So it says here that you’re proficient in C++, | 简历上还写着你精通C++语言 |
[01:14] | code assembly for multiple processor architectures, | 多处理器架构的代码合并 |
[01:18] | and that you are a cyborg? | 你还是个半机械人 |
[01:20] | That is correct– short for cybernetic organism. | 没错 那是生控体系统的简称 |
[01:24] | I came into this world of filth and pain | 我患有先天性心脏病 |
[01:26] | with a congenital heart condition, | 以残缺之体来到充满污秽与痛苦的世界 |
[01:28] | requiring the installation of a pacemaker, | 需要安装心脏起搏器 |
[01:31] | upon which I am mortally dependent. | 有了它我才能活下来 |
[01:36] | Wow, he’s technically a cyborg. | 他还真是个半机械人 |
[01:39] | Yeah, yeah. Makes the resume accurate. | 是啊 简历写得很准确 |
[01:42] | Look, we all know that I can make a shitload more money | 你我都清楚 只要我想 |
[01:46] | working for some multi-colored Happy Town | 就可以在多人种的幸福小城内 |
[01:48] | in a hermetically-sealed box. | 某个与世隔绝的盒子里赚大钱 |
[01:51] | But permission to be honest? | 但我能说实话吗 |
[01:53] | Permission granted. | 你说吧 |
[01:59] | Granted. | 说吧 |
[02:00] | I like that you guys are so weird. | 我就喜欢你们的怪样 |
[02:05] | Yes, we are the weird ones. | 是啊 我们是挺怪的 |
[02:19] | This morning, you put your soda cans in the green one. | 今早 你把汽水罐放到了绿桶里 |
[02:22] | Okay? That’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[02:25] | The green is for grass and leaves. | 绿桶是用来放草和落叶的 |
[02:29] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[02:30] | The blue one is for recycling. | 蓝桶是用来放可回收垃圾的 |
[02:33] | Go ahead and put those in there. | 来 你放进去 |
[02:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:38] | Very good. The black one is for all other trash. | 非常好 其他的垃圾都放到黑桶里 |
[02:43] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[02:45] | Yes. Which is for burning? | 明白 哪个桶的垃圾是要焚烧的 |
[02:48] | No, we don’t burn trash in this country. | 不 这个国家不焚烧垃圾 |
[02:52] | It’s illegal. You never burn trash. | 那是违法的 决不许焚烧垃圾 |
[02:55] | Okay, can you say that? “I never burn trash.” | 你说一遍 “我绝不烧垃圾” |
[02:58] | I never burn trash. | 我绝不烧垃圾 |
[03:01] | – Yes. – What about garbage? | -没错 -那废物呢 |
[03:06] | Motherfucker. | 操 |
[03:10] | Jared Patakian? | 贾里德·帕塔基恩 |
[03:13] | You know, this Patakian guy | 这个叫帕塔基恩的人 |
[03:16] | is definitely on some end of some spectrum, | 绝对不是什么正常人 |
[03:18] | but he is a full-stack engineer. | 但他是个全栈工程师 |
[03:20] | I mean, I’m sold. Jared, what do you think? | 我同意雇他 贾里德 你觉得呢 |
[03:23] | Well, he’s qualified and he definitely seemed interested. | 他够资格而且他对我们很有兴趣 |
[03:26] | It’s a programmer’s market right now. | 如今是程序员选公司的时代 |
[03:27] | I think if we like him, we should pursue him aggressively. | 要是我们看上了他 就该主动出击招揽他 |
[03:30] | My only concern here, and it’s a small one, | 我只有一个担心 一件小事 |
[03:33] | he’s also named Jared. | 他也叫贾里德 |
[03:34] | Will it be confusing with two Jareds? | 屋子里有两个贾里德不会很乱吗 |
[03:37] | If we hire him, I can always go back to my real name– Donald. | 如果雇他 我可以改回真名 唐纳德 |
[03:40] | No, that’s too big a hassle. | 不用 那太麻烦了 |
[03:41] | We’ll just go with “Other Jared.” | 就叫你”另一个贾里德”吧 |
[03:42] | OJ, for short. | 简称另贾 |
[03:44] | I know a name is just a sound somebody makes when they need you, | 我知道名字只是别人需要你时的代号 |
[03:47] | but shouldn’t this much-newer Jared be “Other Jared”? | 但不是该新来的人叫”另一个贾里德”吗 |
[03:50] | You should be flattered. | 你应该感到荣幸 |
[03:51] | OJ Simpson is one of the most recognizable people | O·J·辛普森是世界上 |
[03:54] | on the face of the planet. | 最有名的人之一 |
[03:56] | Was that Jared Patakian I saw exiting the house? | 刚刚走出去的是贾里德·帕塔基恩吗 |
[03:59] | Yes, we just interviewed him. We think he’s great. | 没错 我们刚面试了他 觉得很不错 |
[04:02] | He actually is great. I tried to hire him for Aviato. | 他是不错 我曾试图雇他来亚威亚托 |
[04:05] | But then he took the offer, shopped it around town, | 但他拿着我的报价 在城里展示了一圈 |
[04:08] | and got more dough at a different gig. | 然后找了家出价更高的 |
[04:10] | I didn’t care for the way that he handled it. | 我不喜欢他的做法 |
[04:12] | So I am going to have to err on the side of caution | 所以保险起见 |
[04:14] | and say “Pass-adena,” | 决定投反对票 |
[04:16] | Trina. | 娘炮 |
[04:19] | Well, I’m sorry that that happened to you, | 对于你的遭遇我深表遗憾 |
[04:21] | but you don’t get to Pass-adena on anyone. | 但你不能否决任何人 |
[04:24] | We’ve got to hire a lot of people, | 我们要雇好多人 |
[04:25] | and he was the only one that we all agree on. | 而他是唯一一个全票通过的 |
[04:28] | But this is my house. I’m on the board of this company. | 但这是我的房子 我还是董事会成员 |
[04:31] | I mean, I must get dings, right? | 我必须为你们敲响警铃 对吧 |
[04:33] | – Dings? – Like in a jury or “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” | -敲铃 -像陪审团或《对台词》里那样 |
[04:36] | Erlich, thank you for letting us stay in your house | 埃利希 谢谢你让我们在这里办公 |
[04:40] | while we figure out what we need office-wise. Really. | 在我们找到合适的办公室之前 真的 |
[04:43] | But I’m sorry. You don’t get a say in this. | 但很抱歉 这事由不得你 |
[04:46] | We’re going to hire the android. | 我们要雇这个机器人 |
[04:49] | He’s a cyborg, Richard. | 他是个半机械人 理查德 |
[04:51] | The son of a bitch is a goddamned cyborg. | 这混蛋他妈的是个半机械人 |
[04:56] | Ladies and gentlemen of the press, distinguished guests, | 女士们先生们 出版界尊贵的客人们 |
[05:00] | Question– What is a moonshot? | 请问 什么举措能算是夸父追日 |
[05:03] | A moonshot is an idea so big, so bold, | 它是一个如此庞大 大胆的想法 |
[05:06] | as to be impossible until it is not. | 看似不可能 直到它被实现 |
[05:10] | – Magellan circumnavigating… – There you are. | -麦哲伦环球航行 -你在这呢 |
[05:13] | Sorry, I got lost. But I think I’m supposed to be here– | 对不起我迷路了 但我以为让我来这 |
[05:16] | – Shh! Come on. – Not so long ago, | -跟我来 -就在不久前 |
[05:18] | people called the idea of sending a man to the moon a moonshot. | 人们还认为送人上月球是夸父逐日 |
[05:22] | But we did it, and that is just the beginning. | 但我们做到了 而那仅仅是开始 |
[05:25] | No idea will be too big for our newest division, | 对我们最新的部门 任何事都不算异想天开 |
[05:29] | “Hooli .” | ‘互利’ |
[05:29] | xyz. | 未知数 |
[05:32] | – It’s been a long… – How long do I have to stay here? | -已经有很久 -我要在这儿呆多久 |
[05:34] | – Cause lunch– – Shh! | – 因为午饭时间 -别说话 |
[05:36] | And today, I’m pleased to announce | 今天 我很高兴地宣布 |
[05:38] | that after some negotiations and arm-twisting, | 经过一些协商和施压 |
[05:42] | the brilliant Professor Davis Bannerchek, | 才华横溢的戴维斯·班纳奇教授 |
[05:44] | a pioneer in robotics | 机器人领域的佼佼者 |
[05:46] | and founder of Somerville Dynamics, | 萨默维尔驱动力的创始人 |
[05:48] | has agreed to head up this new division. | 同意成为这个新部门的领头人 |
[05:51] | I give you Dr. Bannerchek, the one and only man | 容我向你们介绍班纳奇博士 唯一一位 |
[05:54] | fit to be the first | 有资格成为’互利’未知数部门 |
[05:56] | head dreamer of Hooli xyz. | 第一位首席梦想家的人 |
[06:05] | Also I give you the one and only man | 同时我还要介绍 唯一一位有资格 |
[06:07] | fit to be his co-head dreamer, | 成为他的联合首席梦想家的人 |
[06:09] | our very own Nelson Bighetti, | 我们的尼尔森·达头蒂 |
[06:11] | otherwise known around here as “Baghead.” | 也就是大家熟知的 “袋头” |
[06:13] | Come on up here, Baghead. | 到这儿来 袋头 |
[06:14] | What? | 什么 |
[06:24] | He also co-founded Pied Piper right here at Hooli. | 他还在’互利’与人一同创立了’魔笛手’ |
[06:30] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我不太明白 |
[06:32] | You are being promoted. | 你升职了 |
[06:34] | Being named “Co-head dreamer” | 获得了”联合首席梦想家”的职位 |
[06:36] | Carries with it a significant pay increase. | 以及巨额加薪 |
[06:40] | greater equity, more favorable vesting schedule. | 更多股权和更有利的行权计划 |
[06:43] | See, but I really liked the job I had. | 但我很喜欢我原本的工作 |
[06:46] | You know, I was perfectly happy there. | 我在那儿非常开心 |
[06:48] | It was kind of the– the perfect level | 就是那种 |
[06:50] | of involvement for me, I think. | 能让我全情投入的感觉 |
[06:55] | And also that other guy, Bannerchek? | 还有那个叫班纳奇的 |
[06:57] | He– he did not really seem to like me very much. | 他似乎不怎么喜欢我 |
[07:00] | Oh, he does not. And he wanted you to know | 没错 他希望你明白 |
[07:03] | that he moved four school-aged children | 他带着四个学龄儿童 |
[07:06] | and his elderly mother across the country | 和他年迈的母亲横跨整个国家搬到这里 |
[07:08] | in order to run Hooli xyz on his own. | 是为了按自己的想法经营’互利’未知数部门 |
[07:13] | He was very clear about that. | 他对此态度很明确 |
[07:15] | And he wanted me to convey that to you. | 并且他希望我能向你转达上述这个意思 |
[07:19] | Have I done that? | 我做到了吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah. So what is my job exactly? | 是的 所以我的工作到底是什么 |
[07:24] | Oh, that’s actually– that’s up to you. | 那个 完全随你 |
[07:27] | You can do whatever you want. | 你想做什么都可以 |
[07:30] | Okay. See, that’s sort of what I do now, though. | 好吧 我现在基本上做的就是这个 |
[07:33] | But starting today, | 不过从今天开始 |
[07:35] | you can do it in a much more significant way. | 你可以做得更有意义 |
[07:41] | Enjoy your new office. | 请享用你的新办公室 |
[07:44] | Wait, this is my office? | 等等 这是我的办公室 |
[07:48] | Sorry to interrupt. The photographer’s here. | 抱歉打扰一下 摄影师来了 |
[07:50] | – The photographer? – From “Wired” Magazine, | -摄影师 -《连线》杂志的 |
[07:53] | for the profile they’re doing on you. | 他们要为您制作人物专栏 |
[07:56] | – Sorry, who are you? – Your assistant. | -不好意思 你是谁 -你的助理 |
[08:02] | What? | 不是吧 |
[08:04] | Okay, Richard, last interview of the day. | 好了 理查德 今天最后一个面试 |
[08:08] | Uh, Dinesh, Gilfoyle, | 迪尼希 吉尔弗约尔 |
[08:09] | this is someone you guys recommended I contact, | 这个是你们推荐我去联系的人 |
[08:11] | Carla Walton? | 卡尔拉·沃尔顿 |
[08:12] | Yeah, we hung out with her a bunch | 对 上次三番视频技术行业聚会的时候 |
[08:12] | at the last S.F. Vid/tech meet-up. | 我们跟她一起玩耍过 |
[08:13] | Her code is fucking great. | 她编程超厉害 |
[08:16] | She was head of engineering at Earcast? | 她是耳卡司公司的总工程师 |
[08:19] | She was engineering at Earcast. | 她曾经是耳卡司的工程师 |
[08:21] | She pulled that whole system on her own. | 她一个人写出了整个系统 |
[08:23] | You know what else excites me here? | 你们知道还有什么让我高兴吗 |
[08:24] | There’s a distinct over-representation of men in this company. | 公司里的男性数量实在太多了 |
[08:28] | Look around. I think it would behoove us | 你们看看 我觉得我们有必要 |
[08:30] | to prioritize hiring a woman. | 尽量雇佣一位女性 |
[08:32] | I disagree, OJ. | 我不同意 另贾 |
[08:33] | We should hire the best person for the job, period. | 我们应该雇佣最适合的人 完毕 |
[08:36] | – And Carla is one of the best. – Right, let me rephrase. | -卡尔拉是最好的人之一 -我重说一遍 |
[08:39] | I think having a woman in the company is important, | 我觉得公司里需要有女性 |
[08:41] | but hiring someone only because they’re a woman is bad. | 但是不应该因为是女性而雇佣 |
[08:44] | I would never compromise Pied Piper. | ‘魔笛手’绝不因为性别妥协 |
[08:47] | Okay, just to be clear, | 好吧 我确认一遍 |
[08:48] | our top priority is to hire the most qualified person available, right? | 我们要优先寻找最适合的人选对吧 |
[08:52] | – Of course. – But it would be better | -当然 -但如果这个人是女的 |
[08:54] | if that someone was a woman | 就更好了 |
[08:56] | even though the “woman” part of that statement is irrelevant? | 虽然”女人”与是否雇佣根本无关 |
[09:00] | Exactly. It’s like we’re the Beatles and now we just need Yoko. | 没错 我们就像需要小野洋子的披头士 |
[09:04] | That’s the worst example you could have used. | 这是你说过最烂的例子 |
[09:07] | I’m using VP9 ABR to reduce bits | 我用VP9 ABR减少压缩量 |
[09:09] | and using WebRTC to carry the bulk of the load via p2p. | 并用WebRTC处理点对点下载 |
[09:12] | So basically I pay for one tiny-ass outgoing stream | 基本上我只支付少许外传数据流 |
[09:15] | and the user’s ISP picks up the whole tab. | 主要由用户的网络运营商买单 |
[09:18] | The users pay for all that bandwidth, not you? | 由用户而不是你来为带宽买单吗 |
[09:21] | Wow, that could save us a ton of money. | 那能给我们省不少钱 |
[09:24] | Yeah, a shit ton. | 没错 非常多 |
[09:25] | And do you think you could integrate it into our platform | 你觉得你能在一月的国际消费电子展之前 |
[09:28] | by January in time for CES? | 把它整合到我们的平台上吗 |
[09:30] | Look, I’m not going to get in your way. | 我不会拖你们时间的 |
[09:31] | You know, you design the engine. I just assemble the car. | 你们设计引擎 我只需要装车 |
[09:34] | I could have an alpha of that up in a solid weekend of hacking. | 我花一个周末应该就能拿出雏形来 |
[09:37] | Wow. Cool. | 真棒 |
[09:39] | Plus I could count on one hand the number of people on earth | 而且我觉得这个地球上 |
[09:41] | who could handle sitting in a room | 能跟迪尼希和吉尔弗约尔共处一室的人 |
[09:42] | with Dinesh and Gilfoyle all day. So… | 屈指可数 所以… |
[09:44] | All of that. | 这一切 |
[09:46] | – Plus you’re a woman. – What? | -加上你还是女性 -什么 |
[09:50] | No, I just mean we would absolutely love | 不 我的意思是我们很期待 |
[09:52] | to have a strong woman working here. | 能和一位强大的女性一同工作 |
[09:54] | I’m not a woman engineer. I’m an engineer. | 我不是女工程师 我是工程师 |
[09:58] | Okay, no, no, no. | 好好 我不是这个意思 |
[10:00] | No, yes, of course. We want to hire the best people | 不 当然 我们想要雇佣最适合的人 |
[10:03] | who happen to be women, | 刚巧又是女性 |
[10:05] | regardless of whether or not they are women. | 无论这些人是不是女性 |
[10:07] | That part is irrelevant. | 这部分无关紧要 |
[10:09] | Are you doing that interviewing thing | 这是一般面试里 |
[10:10] | where you try to rattle somebody to see if they freak out or not? | 故意刺激面试者看对方会不会生气的环节吗 |
[10:12] | Uh, sadly no. This is– that’s just Jared. | 很抱歉不是 这只是贾里德自己发挥 |
[10:15] | I wouldn’t know how to do that. | 我根本不知道怎么激怒对方 |
[10:17] | Well, I am aggressively unemployed right now. | 我现在急需工作 |
[10:19] | So why don’t you give me a call | 所以你们决定之后 |
[10:20] | when you know what you want to do? | 给我来个电话 |
[10:22] | – Great. – Great. | -很好 -好的 |
[10:23] | Great. All right. | 好的 |
[10:24] | All right, I’ll show you out. | 好 我送你出去吧 |
[10:25] | Yeah, lucky me. | 我真走运 |
[10:28] | I love “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.” | 我可喜欢看《龙纹身的女孩》了 |
[10:33] | So? | 怎么样 |
[10:35] | So she’s actually a bad-ass. | 她还真挺强 |
[10:38] | – Yeah, we told you, right? – We have to hire that person. | -我们说对了吧 -这个人我们雇定了 |
[10:40] | Are you shitting me? | 你跟我开玩笑吗 |
[10:43] | You see this, Richard? What is this? | 瞧见这个了吗 理查德 这是什么 |
[10:46] | A spoon? | 勺子 |
[10:47] | It’s a wide spoon. In fact, the only spoon type | 这是大勺 事实上整个抽屉里 |
[10:50] | that is left in this drawer. | 就只剩大勺了 |
[10:53] | I specifically posted a note on the refrigerator | 我特地在冰箱上贴了便条 |
[10:56] | saying that the more narrow spoons | 说得清清楚楚 要把小勺 |
[10:58] | be reserved for the eating for Fage yogurt by me. | 专门留给我吃费奇酸奶的 |
[11:01] | Look at this– the angle’s all wrong. | 你们看 根本伸不进去 |
[11:05] | Aren’t you supposed to just tip that little plastic cup part up | 你把那个小塑料杯倒过来 |
[11:07] | and dump the jam into the yogurt? | 把果酱倒进酸奶里不就行了吗 |
[11:09] | How would you know that? Have you been eating my Fage yogurts? | 你怎么知道的 你经常偷吃我的费奇酸奶吗 |
[11:12] | No, I saw it on the billboards. | 没有 我在广告牌上看的 |
[11:13] | Well, what they don’t tell you on the billboards | 那广告牌没告诉你 |
[11:16] | is that you can’t get all of it out– look at that! | 这根本倒不干净 瞧见没 |
[11:19] | You have to dig it out. But you can’t dig it out | 你必须得伸勺刮出来 但根本刮不到 |
[11:22] | with these big-as-hell, wide fucking spoons. | 因为这勺子太他妈大了 |
[11:25] | This isn’t about the spoons, is it, Erlich? | 你这是醉翁之意不在酒吧 埃利希 |
[11:28] | This is about Jared Patakian. | 你是为了贾里德·帕塔基恩 |
[11:29] | This is about me not letting you tell me who I can or can’t hire. | 想指责我不按你说的来雇人 |
[11:33] | Or maybe it’s about the fact that you’re the one | 或者就是你一直 |
[11:35] | – who’s been using my narrow spoons? – Okay. | -盗用我的小勺 -好吧 |
[11:38] | You and I both have to get ready for a board meeting. | 你和我还得准备开董事会呢 |
[11:41] | Can we just stop with the nonsense? | 能别胡闹了吗 |
[11:42] | – Nonsense? – Yeah. | -胡闹 -没错 |
[11:43] | – This is nonsense? – Yeah. | -这叫胡闹 -没错 |
[11:46] | You know, half the yogurt’s gonna go unused | 我告诉你 就因为四分之一的果酱刮不出来 |
[11:48] | because one quarter of the jam can’t come out. | 一半的酸奶就全白费了 |
[11:52] | Thank you for hosting. You have a lovely home. | 多谢您接待 您家真漂亮 |
[11:55] | – Yeah, I do. – I like this painting. | -当然漂亮 -我喜欢那幅画 |
[11:59] | – Is it sperm? – No, three commas. | -画的精子吗 -不 是三个逗号 |
[12:02] | Know what has three commas in it, Richard? | 你知道什么东西有三个逗号吗 理查德 |
[12:04] | Uh, a sentence with two appositive phrases in it? | 一个包含两个同位短语的句子吗 |
[12:08] | No, a billion dollars. | 不是 是十亿美元 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I’m in the three-comma club. | 没错 我身价就超十亿美元 |
[12:11] | You know, you play your cards right, | 我告诉你 你好好干 |
[12:12] | you could be in the three-comma club, too. | 没准也能加入十亿富豪天团 |
[12:14] | But probably not. But you could be. Probably not. | 也许不能 不过也可以 不过不太可能 |
[12:18] | There she is. Say hello to tonight’s fifth board member, | 她来了 这位是今晚的第五位董事 |
[12:20] | – my girlfriend Nastia. – Charmed. | -我女友娜斯佳 -幸会 |
[12:28] | You are Jew. | 你是犹太人 |
[12:30] | Episcopalian, actually. | 其实是新教圣公会教徒 |
[12:31] | Jew– good at business. | 犹太人 会做生意 |
[12:33] | My baby’s got some ideas about Jews, | 我宝贝儿对犹太人有点看法 |
[12:35] | some good, some bad. | 有些是好的 有些不好 |
[12:40] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[12:41] | Oh, hey there, buddy. | 你好啊 小子 |
[12:43] | Hello. Who’s this? Another board member? | 你好 这是谁 也是董事会成员吗 |
[12:46] | Aspen, it’s time for bed. | 阿斯彭 该上床睡觉了 |
[12:50] | I don’t want to go to bed. | 我不想睡嘛 |
[12:51] | I’m sorry, buddy. It’s not up to me. | 抱歉了小子 我说了不算啊 |
[12:54] | I need you to cooperate, Aspen. | 乖乖睡觉去 阿斯彭 |
[12:58] | Ten, nine, eight, | 十 九 八 |
[13:01] | – seven, six, five… – Fine. | -七 六 五 -好吧 |
[13:03] | – …four, three– Good boy. – What the hell is that? | -四 三 好孩子 -什么玩意这是 |
[13:07] | Company I’m funding. We call it the Lady. | 是我买的一家公司 我称之为”女士” |
[13:09] | I press a button, and the lady tells Aspen | 我按按钮 女士就告诉阿斯彭 |
[13:11] | when it’s time for bed, | 什么时候该睡觉 |
[13:12] | time to take a bath, | 什么时候该洗澡 |
[13:13] | when his fucking mother’s here to pick him up. | 什么时候他那死老娘来接他 |
[13:14] | I get to be his friend and she’s the bad guy. | 我唱红脸 她来唱白脸 |
[13:17] | Undisrupted fatherhood. It’s visionary technology. | 不会破坏父子感情 非常超前的技术 |
[13:21] | Okay, come on. Board meeting, bitches. | 好了 该开董事会了 婊砸们 |
[13:23] | Aspen, remember to take your medication. | 阿斯彭 别忘了吃药 |
[13:28] | Just remember, Russ only has two board seats, | 别忘了 罗斯只有两票 |
[13:30] | so as long as we vote together, we can carry every vote. | 只要我们相互支持 就能操纵所有投票 |
[13:33] | Yeah, I’m familiar with the rules of a board meeting. | 我知道董事会是怎么开的 |
[13:41] | Okay, so 409A valuation report and new ESOPs. | 好 先是409A估值和职工持股计划书 |
[13:45] | Is there a motion to approve? | 各位同意吗 |
[13:52] | Great, it’s unanimous. Approved. | 很好 一致通过 |
[13:55] | Now we need to clear the equity packages | 还需要确认下 |
[13:57] | we’re offering to a couple prospective hires, | 给几位未来雇员的股权 |
[14:01] | Carla Walton and Jared Patakian. | 卡尔拉·沃尔顿和贾里德·帕塔基恩 |
[14:04] | Fucking cyborg. | 他妈的半机械人 |
[14:06] | Patakian is actually a solid engineer. | 帕塔基恩是位出色的工程师 |
[14:09] | We’d be foolish not to hire him. | 不雇他就太蠢了 |
[14:11] | He’s really good. So all in favour? | 他很出色 同意的请举手 |
[14:17] | Sounds like a good pick-up. | 听起来不错 |
[14:20] | Okay, four to one approved. | 四比一通过 |
[14:23] | All right, uh, is there anything else we need to cover? | 好了 还有别的什么事吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah, I think we need to talk about | 有 我觉得我们得商量 |
[14:30] | getting some shwaaaag. | 来点猛料 |
[14:34] | What? | 什么 |
[14:35] | – Shwaaag! – “Sha-wagga”? | -猛料 -萌料 |
[14:37] | Shwag! | 猛料啊 |
[14:40] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[14:41] | – Swag. – Swag? | -猛料 -猛料 |
[14:43] | – Swag! – What is it? | -猛料 -什么 |
[14:45] | – Swag. – I actually don’t know– | -猛料 -我不知道你在 |
[14:48] | I think we need to build | 我觉得我们 |
[14:49] | on the success of our outdoor media campaign. | 户外营销上得趁热打铁 |
[14:51] | I’m talking Pied Piper mouse pads, puzzle cubes, | ‘魔笛手’鼠标垫啦 魔方啦 |
[14:53] | fuckin’ antenna balls. Come on, I’m talking 30 grand. | 天线球啦 只要三万块 |
[14:55] | That’s like a hand of blackjack. All in favor? | 简直白给 同意的举手 |
[15:01] | I mean, first billboards, now this? | 先是公告牌 现在又搞这些吗 |
[15:04] | I mean, as it is, we’re barely going to make it to January. | 现在的资金可能都撑不到一月份 |
[15:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:14] | What? | 搞什么 |
[15:15] | I think it’s a really solid idea. | 我觉得这主意不错 |
[15:17] | I think we’d be foolish not to do it. | 不做就太蠢了 |
[15:21] | Cool. So three-to-two in favor– swag! | 酷 三对二通过 猛 |
[15:24] | Set you guys up with my marketing company. | 回头给你们引荐我的营销公司 |
[15:26] | We’ll give you a killer rate. | 给你们个超低价 |
[15:27] | Question– who likes margaritas? | 问题 有人想喝玛格丽塔吗 |
[15:29] | Answer– everybody! | 回答 谁不想 |
[15:31] | Babe, go out back, grab some limes from the tree, all right? | 宝贝 去后面树上摘几个青柠 |
[15:34] | Who likes swag? This guy, this guy. | 谁爱猛料 这家伙爱 |
[15:36] | We gonna get our swag on! | 装备好行头开走咯 |
[15:40] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[15:42] | You just cost us $30,000. | 你刚害我们损失了三万块钱 |
[15:44] | I thought we agreed to present a unified front here. | 我们不是要统一战线吗 |
[15:47] | Well, if Richard wants a unified front, | 如果理查德要统一战线 |
[15:49] | then maybe Richard should do a better job at unifying it. | 他就该努力联合大家 |
[15:53] | Why are you such a dick? | 你怎么这么混蛋 |
[15:54] | Why are you unable to listen | 你怎么不懂得 |
[15:56] | to people who know what they’re talking about? | 虚心听取专家的意见 |
[15:57] | Speaking of Mexico, I’m supposed to go to Cabo tomorrow, | 说到墨西哥 我明天要去卡布 |
[16:00] | but I got roped into buying these two tickets | 之前不小心上当买了两张票 |
[16:02] | to the Muir Woods preservation thing tomorrow night. | 明晚什么保护红杉树林的活动 |
[16:05] | Sean Parker’s charity? That’s a big event. | 肖恩·帕克的慈善会吗 大活动啊 |
[16:08] | Gonna be a lot of members of the three-comma club there. Am I right? | 会有不少三逗号俱乐部的人出席吧 |
[16:12] | Total asshole parade. Anyone want these stupid things? | 都是一帮傻逼 有人要票吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I’m down. | 我要 |
[16:16] | Uh, and Richard, no, you can’t come. | 理查德 我不带你 |
[16:20] | – But Monica… – No. | -但莫妮卡嘛 -不去 |
[16:22] | Okay. Babe, I said limes– limes. | 宝贝 我要青柠 青柠 |
[16:28] | She’s honestly so fucking stupid. | 她还真他妈蠢 |
[16:35] | She doesn’t even know what I’m saying right now. | 她都听不懂我在说啥 |
[16:38] | And until we get real office space, | 办公区域还没划分好 |
[16:41] | I guess we could just put you right here. | 就先把你安排在这里吧 |
[16:43] | And we could put Patakian here. | 让帕塔基恩坐这边 |
[16:46] | I hope you don’t mind sitting next to a cyborg. | 希望你不介意挨着半机械人 |
[16:48] | Does he fart a lot and smell like onions? | 他不会一直放屁 一股洋葱味吧 |
[16:50] | Well, he is a coder. | 码农你还想怎样 |
[16:51] | Well, I’d say I’m not getting paid enough to deal with this crap, | 我挺想说 为这点破工资不值得 |
[16:54] | but I so am, so… | 但还挺值得的 |
[16:57] | You know, if it’s cool, | 如果你们没意见 |
[16:58] | I’m going to get some stuff out of my car to dump here. | 我从车里搬点东西出来放这 |
[17:00] | I know I don’t start till Monday, | 我周一才上班 |
[17:01] | but I want to get it cleaned out | 但我想把车清干净 |
[17:02] | – before I trade it in. – You’re getting a new car? | -好换新车 -你要买新车吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah, yeah. Mercedes hybrid. | 是 奔驰混合动力车 |
[17:08] | – It’s pretty dope. – That sounds expensive. | -挺赞的 -听起来挺贵的 |
[17:11] | – Guys? – It is. | -各位 -确实 |
[17:12] | Uh, Richard has something very important to tell you. | 理查德有很重要的事要说 |
[17:14] | Yes. So, Jared has informed me | 没错 贾里德跟我说 |
[17:18] | that as CEO, | 作为首席执行官 |
[17:20] | I need to be able to answer any questions that you might have | 我得有能力回答一切关于 |
[17:22] | about Pied Piper’s | 魔笛手的 |
[17:23] | harassment policy and workplace code of conduct. | 骚扰条例还有工作环境规范的问题 |
[17:26] | Apparently, every company our size has to have one of those. | 显然 我们这样规模的公司都必须有 |
[17:29] | Essentially, if you find the workplace hostile in any way, | 也就是 如果觉得工作环境有任何问题 |
[17:32] | you can submit a written complaint. | 都有权提交书面意见 |
[17:34] | It will be completely anonymous. | 意见完全是匿名的 |
[17:35] | Essentially, don’t do or say anything that might offend anyone. | 也就是 不要说或做冒犯别人的事 |
[17:38] | Okay? Thank you. That’s the policy. | 好吗 谢谢 条例就这些 |
[17:41] | – Okay. – Guys, um… | -好了 -各位 |
[17:43] | This is actually pretty serious. | 这是件很严肃的事 |
[17:45] | I mean, we’re all cool here, but we know each other. | 我们现在是没事 但那是因为我们认识 |
[17:49] | So obviously, when Dinesh calls me retarded Frankenstein, | 所以 当迪尼希叫我弱智弗兰肯斯坦 |
[17:52] | or he describes me as AIDS lady, | 或者叫我艾滋病官方人士 |
[17:54] | or Gilfoyle refers to me as effeminate K.D. Lang, | 或者吉尔弗约尔说我是凯蒂莲 |
[17:58] | I know this is a joke among friends. | 我知道这些只是朋友间的玩笑 |
[18:00] | – It’s not a joke. – We’re not friends. | -那不是玩笑 -我们不是朋友 |
[18:02] | See, it’s hilarious. | 看吧 很好笑 |
[18:04] | But, um, as we grow, | 但是 公司在扩张 |
[18:07] | we’re going to be adding a lot of new people to this company, | 也会有很多新人加入 |
[18:09] | and to this office, | 这个办公室也会有 |
[18:10] | and some of them might not be as amused as I am | 其中有些人可能和我不同 不觉得这些 |
[18:12] | by such strong language. Lawsuits happen. | 较激烈的言辞有笑点 这就会引发纠纷 |
[18:15] | So, questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[18:17] | Oh, uh, I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[18:19] | My best friend’s nickname is Cunty. | 我最好的朋友的昵称是贱贱 |
[18:21] | – I’m sorry, her name is– – Cunty. | -抱歉 她叫什么 -贱贱 |
[18:24] | And I was hoping I could call her Cunty while I’m here. | 我在这儿的时候能管她叫贱贱吗 |
[18:26] | Okay, that one’s easy. No, you cannot. | 这问题很简单 你不能这么叫 |
[18:28] | ‘Cause, you know, I want to have Cunty come visit me for lunch, | 有时候贱贱会来和我一起吃午饭 |
[18:31] | and if I can’t call Cunty “Cunty,” | 如果我不能管贱贱叫贱贱 |
[18:33] | then it’s like, I’m not going to want to have Cunty over at all, | 那就好像 我不欢迎她来一样 |
[18:36] | which I feel like kind of violates my rights– | 我觉得这好像侵犯了我的权益 |
[18:39] | Yeah, um, it does not– | 是吗 这其实并不 |
[18:41] | as a woman. | 女权 |
[18:46] | Okay, I’m going to have to get back to you on that one. | 这个问题我还是斟酌后再回复你吧 |
[18:47] | Her best friend’s nickname is Cunty. | 她最好的朋友的名字就叫贱贱 |
[18:49] | – Let’s maybe get back to the kitchen. – Okay. | -我还是先回厨房了 -好的 |
[18:52] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[18:55] | All right, I got to clean out my shit box. | 好了 我也该收拾我的东西了 |
[18:59] | Nice bag. | 提包很好看 |
[19:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:02] | Oh, look, “D&G.” It’s like Dinesh and Gilfoyle. | D&G 迪尼希和吉尔弗约尔的缩写嘛 |
[19:09] | Okay, that was the third | 好吧 她这是第三次 |
[19:10] | reference she’s made to how much money she’s making. | 炫耀她赚的钱多了 |
[19:16] | That’s a $3500 bag. | 那个包可要3500美元呢 |
[19:18] | How do you know? You have the same one? | 你怎么知道的 你也有一个吗 |
[19:21] | No, I have the fucking Internet. | 不 我是会上网查 |
[19:23] | You don’t think she’s making more money than us, do you? | 你说她不会工资拿的比我们高吧 |
[19:26] | No, we all have equalized pay, remember? | 不会 我们工资一样 记得吗 |
[19:28] | Yeah, me and you and Richard and Jared do, | 你我 理查德还有贾里德确实一样 |
[19:30] | but not new hires. | 但新人不一定啊 |
[19:32] | It’s the classic dilemma where the founders make less. | 这矛盾经常有 创始人收益更少 |
[19:35] | We told Richard to get her no matter what it took. | 我们跟理查德说了不惜代价留下她 |
[19:37] | Even if she is making more cash than us, which she isn’t, | 就算她比我们拿的多 而且这不是真的 |
[19:40] | there’s no way she has as much equity. | 她也不可能有我们这么多股份 |
[19:42] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[19:43] | And Richard won’t tell us. It’s confidential. | 而且理查德也不告诉我们 说是机密 |
[19:45] | I guess there’s a reason for it. | 看来是有理由的 |
[19:46] | It’s so people don’t get jealous and throw a hissy fit. | 这样就不会有人出于嫉妒啰嗦不停了 |
[19:49] | I’m not jealous. | 我才没嫉妒 |
[19:50] | I just want to make sure she’s making less than me. | 我只是想确认她没我挣得多而已 |
[19:52] | Hey, how do we find out how much she’s getting paid here? | 怎么知道她到底拿多少工资 |
[19:55] | I have a plan. | 我有办法 |
[19:59] | Hey, Carla, how much money do you make here? | 卡尔拉 你在这儿拿多少工资 |
[20:04] | Uh, let’s just say it’s a big jump from my old job. | 比我以前的高多了 |
[20:07] | Right, but you probably got more equity there. | 好吧 你以前是不是股份拿的多 |
[20:11] | Um, no, actually I get more equity here. | 没有 其实我在这里的股份多些 |
[20:14] | – What? – Yeah. Why, what are you guys getting? | -什么 -是啊 怎么了 你们呢 |
[20:17] | – Three points each. – Three? That’s weird. | -一人三点 -三点 好奇怪 |
[20:20] | I thought you got in at the beginning. | 你们不是创始人吗 |
[20:27] | I have another plan. | 我还有办法 |
[20:30] | All right, Jian-Yang, don’t talk to anybody else. | 杨靖 别和任何人说话 |
[20:32] | When we get inside, don’t talk to me. | 我们进去之后 别和我说话 |
[20:34] | – Good evening. – Here’s the– | -晚上好 -这是… |
[20:38] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:44] | And how will you be paying, sir? | 你要如何付款 先生 |
[20:46] | – Excuse me? – Your donation. | -什么 -你的捐款 |
[20:47] | What’s your preferred method of payment? | 你更喜欢哪种付款方式 |
[20:49] | Oh, no, these are already paid for. | 不 这些已经付过了 |
[20:51] | We’re guests of Russ Hanneman. | 我们是罗斯·汉纳曼的客人 |
[20:53] | Yes, he reserved the tickets, but you have to pay for them. | 是的 他预订的票 但是你们要付款 |
[20:57] | Oh, okay. And how much are they? | 好吧 多少钱 |
[21:00] | – $25,000. – Um, so– but for both? | -两万五美元 -两个人吗 |
[21:03] | No, no, no, per ticket. | 不不 每张票 |
[21:04] | Uh, there’s no possible way that we could pay that, | 我们没法支付这笔钱 |
[21:07] | so what do we do here? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[21:09] | Well, there are a number of other ways | 还有很多其他方式 |
[21:10] | to help preserve the Muir Woods. | 来保护缪尔森林公园 |
[21:12] | We do a volunteer clean-up program every weekend. | 我们每周末都组织志愿清扫活动 |
[21:14] | Yeah, I don’t give a shit | 我才不关心什么 |
[21:14] | about the Muir Woods. I need to get in there. | 缪尔森林公园 我要进去 |
[21:17] | Sir, if you can’t pay for the tickets, | 先生 不支付票钱 |
[21:18] | I really don’t see how that’s possible. | 你们是不可能进去的 |
[21:20] | What if we do like a little in-and-out thing? | 如果我们快进快出呢 |
[21:23] | I just go in there, 10 minutes, | 我只进去待十分钟 |
[21:25] | you know, have one cocktail, two, three max. | 喝一两杯鸡尾酒 最多三杯 |
[21:27] | He doesn’t eat. He won’t eat. | 他不吃东西 他不吃的 |
[21:28] | Yes, I’m hungry. | 是的 我饿了 |
[21:30] | Gentlemen, I’m going to need you to move aside | 先生们 我要请你们站到旁边去 |
[21:31] | for the other guests. | 不要挡到其他客人 |
[21:32] | You want me to email Russ Hanneman right now? | 你想让我现在就给罗斯·汉纳曼发邮件吗 |
[21:35] | You don’t have Russ’s email. | 你没有罗斯的邮箱 |
[21:36] | But I have his– I have the phone number of | 但是我有他办公室 |
[21:40] | the person who works in his office. | 员工的手机号 |
[21:43] | Does anybody have an extra ticket? My investor cannot pay. | 谁有多余的票吗 我的投资人没钱付款 |
[21:46] | That’s actually not true. | 不是这样的 |
[21:47] | Uh, I think they must have misplaced the tickets. | 她们肯定是搞错票了 |
[21:50] | No, we have everyone’s tickets here. | 不 每个人的票都在这里 |
[21:52] | Can you please check? Erlich Bachman? | 你能查一下吗 埃利希·巴赫曼 |
[21:55] | E-r-I-c-h… | 爱 勒咦 西 |
[21:58] | – That’s not at all how it’s spelled here. – Let’s go, Jian. | -根本不是这么拼的 -走吧 靖 |
[22:01] | Have a nice night. Thank you. Next. | 晚安 谢谢 下一位 |
[22:03] | – Excuse me, do you have a ticket? – God damn it! | -打扰一下 你有票吗 -该死的 |
[22:06] | – Jian-Yang, come here! – Do you have a ticket? | -杨靖 过来 -你有票吗 |
[22:16] | Hey, Jian-Yang, how– how was last night? | 杨靖 昨晚怎么样 |
[22:19] | It was sad. | 悲剧 |
[22:21] | Erlich, he promised me dinner with a big meat. | 埃利希答应我能吃到大肉的 |
[22:24] | Big meat? | 大肉 |
[22:25] | – Big meet people. – Meet people? | -结交大人物 -结交人物 |
[22:27] | Then people say, “No, you can’t come in.” | 但是人家说 “你们不能进去” |
[22:31] | Wait, so you guys didn’t get in? | 那你们没进去吗 |
[22:33] | We went to Taco Bell. | 我们去吃塔可钟[快餐]了 |
[22:35] | Erlich, he started crying in Taco Bell. | 埃利希在塔可钟里哭了起来 |
[22:40] | He tried to blame the taco sauce. | 他还想怪塔可酱 |
[22:44] | – Richard? – Yes. | -理查德 -在 |
[22:46] | – OJ says you wanted to see me? – Yeah. | -另贾说你想见我 -是的 |
[22:49] | Um, I don’t want to say this | 我不想说这些 |
[22:52] | any of this, at all, | 一点也不想 |
[22:54] | but several employees have lodged a complaint against you. | 但是有些员工投诉了你 |
[22:58] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[23:01] | For making this a hostile workplace. | 办公场所内的不友善行为 |
[23:03] | by, quote, | 原话是 |
[23:04] | “Repeatedly rubbing our fucking faces | “通过理查德·亨德里克斯是个娘炮 |
[23:06] | in the fact that Richard Hendricks is a pussy | 给新人的工资比我们还高这个事实 |
[23:08] | who gave a new hire more than us.” | 不断地让我们难堪” |
[23:11] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:12] | And which two of the several lodged a complaint? | 是哪两个人提出的抱怨 |
[23:16] | Actually, our policy guarantees anonymity, | 实际上 我们的政策是匿名制 |
[23:18] | so I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[23:20] | Look, you and I both know how much you make. | 我和你都知道你赚多少 |
[23:22] | Are you fucking with them? | 你在耍他们吗 |
[23:23] | Yeah, of course I’m fucking with them. | 我当然在耍他们 |
[23:25] | I bought a fake Dolce & Gabbana bag | 我在跳蚤市场买了一个 |
[23:27] | at a swap meet to piss them off | 假的D&G包 想惹毛他们 |
[23:28] | and apparently it did. | 显然成功了 |
[23:29] | And I lied and said I was getting a Mercedes. | 我撒谎说我要买奔驰 |
[23:31] | Oh, I also left a fake credit-card statement | 我还在显示器上显示了一个假的 |
[23:33] | open on my screen, | 信用卡结算单 |
[23:34] | ’cause I thought they’d see it. Did they see it? | 因为我觉得他们会看见 他们看见了吗 |
[23:36] | They saw it. | 看见了 |
[23:36] | – Yeah, sweet. – Carla. | -真棒 -卡尔拉 |
[23:39] | Okay, all right, but what I used to do to fuck with them | 好吧 但我以前都是 |
[23:42] | involved gay porn and Photoshop, | 把他俩P成好基友的 |
[23:43] | so I don’t think that would | 不过另贾说过骚扰条例 |
[23:44] | be cool after OJ’s big harassment speech. | 我应该就不能那么干了 |
[23:48] | Huh. So in effect, the policy worked. | 所以条例确实有效 |
[23:51] | Well, I– can we not do any of it? | 那…你能别那样了吗 |
[23:54] | It just that they’re getting really pissed | 这会弄得他们很火大 |
[23:56] | and it’s really distracting. | 而且会分心 |
[23:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:00] | – No more Cunty. – Terrific. | -不耍贱招 -很好 |
[24:03] | – That’s really good. – Cunty’s done. | -非常好 -不来贱招了 |
[24:05] | Great. But you said it again, but maybe that’s the last time. | 很好 但你又提了一次 希望是最后一次 |
[24:10] | Cunty’s done. I’m gonna call you OJ, though. | 不来贱招了 但我准备叫你另贾 |
[24:12] | – Yeah, that’s fine. – That’s for good. | -好 没问题 -就这样定了 |
[24:13] | Yeah, because in my head, I change the meaning | 因为在我脑子里 “另一个贾里德” |
[24:15] | from “Other Jared” to “Original Jared,” so now it’s a compliment. | 会被我理解为”原版贾里德” 所以算恭维 |
[24:18] | If I have to, I’m going to keep my fucking “Star Blazer” | 如果有必要 我要把《战略大作战》的录像 |
[24:21] | VHS tapes in my room! | 藏在我房间里 |
[24:23] | It doesn’t take an IQ of nine | 连脑残都知道 |
[24:24] | to know they should remain alphabetized. | 录像带要按字母顺序排好 |
[24:27] | I want to watch a specific episode. | 我就想看那一集 |
[24:29] | And it’s not like they’re on fucking DVD! | 那集还没出DVD |
[24:46] | Hey, um, Erlich, | 埃利希 |
[24:49] | I just want to say this is your house | 我想说 这是你的房子 |
[24:51] | and you’ve been really cool letting us stay here for all this time, | 你让我们进来住这么久 已经很够意思了 |
[24:54] | and as soon as we get our office space, we’ll be out of your way. | 我们一找到自己的办公室 就不会打扰你了 |
[24:58] | And how soon is that going to be? | 一找到是什么时候 |
[25:01] | Soon. | 很快 |
[25:02] | And look, | 我发现 |
[25:03] | I realize it’s not fair that I bring someone into your house | 我带一个你不希望出现在你家的人 |
[25:06] | that you don’t want here, so, | 来你家 是很不公平的 所以 |
[25:07] | I will call the cyborg | 我去告诉半机械人 |
[25:09] | and I will rescind the offer. | 不录用他了 |
[25:11] | No, Richard, I’ve been thinking, | 不 理查德 我一直在考虑 |
[25:14] | the cyborg is a solid coder. | 那半机械人应该挺厉害 |
[25:16] | – You should hire him. – It’s fine, I’ll get someone else. | -应该录用他 -没事 我可以找别人 |
[25:19] | Don’t be stupid, Richard. You need a full working beta up | 别傻了 理查德 接下来的几个月内 |
[25:22] | in the next few months. Just hire the guy. | 你得做到全功能公测版 签了他吧 |
[25:24] | I’m not being stupid, okay? I’m not going to hire him. | 我没犯傻 我不签他 |
[25:27] | And frankly, I’m not going to let you bully me into doing it. | 实话说 我才不会被你一吓唬就去签了他 |
[25:29] | Would you look at yourself? | 你看看你自己 |
[25:30] | You’re still not fucking listening to me. | 你他妈的还是不听我的 |
[25:32] | I’m trying to respect you, asshole. | 我是在尊重你 混蛋 |
[25:34] | If you want to respect me, then just hire the piece of shit. | 如果尊重我 那就签了那个王八蛋 |
[25:36] | Don’t act like a moron. You’re not going to kick Nucleus’ ass | 别这么蠢 你跟个蠢货似的 |
[25:39] | acting like a fucking moron. | 怎么搞定纽核力 |
[25:41] | You don’t get to tell me how I respect you, okay? | 不要告诉我怎么尊重你 好吗 |
[25:43] | I can respect you however the fuck I want. | 我他妈想怎么尊重你就怎么尊重你 |
[25:49] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[25:50] | I’m respecting you. | 尊重你啊 |
[25:57] | Jared, hey, it’s Richard Hendricks from Pied Piper. | 贾里德 我是魔笛手的理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[26:01] | Yeah, uh, bad news. | 对 有个坏消息 |
[26:03] | We’re not gonna– | 我们不会… |
[26:06] | What? | 什么 |
[26:08] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[26:11] | Where? | 在哪 |
[26:15] | Okay, well, cyborg, | 好吧 半机械人 |
[26:19] | fuck you, you fuckin’– | 操 你他妈个… |
[26:21] | – Metal-dick piece of shit. – Metal-dick piece of shit. | -铁公鸡吧 -铁公鸡吧 |
[26:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[26:29] | He, uh, he took another job | 他挑了另一份工作 |
[26:32] | from Russ fucking Hanneman. | 罗斯·汉纳曼提供的 |
[26:34] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -就这样 |
[26:36] | Apparently, I said so much | 显然 我在董事会上 |
[26:37] | nice shit about him in the board meeting, | 对他赞不绝口 |
[26:39] | Russ offered him a job at one of his other fucking companies | 罗斯就用更高的薪资把他挖到 |
[26:42] | for a lot more money. Our own investor poached him. | 他的另一家公司 我们被自己的金主挖了 |
[26:45] | And he went? | 他还就去了吗 |
[26:47] | Fucking cyborg. | 这他妈半机械人 |
[26:49] | Richard! You need to come see this. | 理查德 来看这个 |
[27:03] | What event could this possibly be used at? | 这玩意什么时候能用上 |
[27:08] | Are you happy? | 你高兴了吗 |
[27:10] | Not really. | 不太高兴 |
[27:12] | They used the old logo. | 上面印的是旧商标 |
[27:15] | Do you smell something burning? | 是不是什么东西烧着了 |
[27:17] | God damn it! Jian-Yang! | 妈蛋 杨靖 |