时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | 纽核力 终极格斗锦标赛 | |
[00:16] | Pardon me, is that seat taken? | 打扰下 请问这位子有人坐吗 |
[00:19] | Oh, Gavin. | 盖文你啊 |
[00:21] | Classic Gavin. | 典型的盖文玩笑 |
[00:23] | Well, let’s hope this sucks. | 希望他们搞砸 |
[00:25] | Oh, good. Monica made it just in time. | 太好了 莫妮卡刚好赶上 |
[00:28] | Carla, looks like you won’t | 卡尔拉 看来从现在起 |
[00:29] | be the only woman in the house for a change. | 你不再是这屋里唯一的女性了 |
[00:31] | Christ. | 老天 |
[00:33] | One thing worse than being the only woman in a company | 比作为公司中唯一女性更糟的 |
[00:35] | – is being one of only two. – Why’s that? | -就是公司里只有两位女性 -为什么 |
[00:37] | Everybody puts this super-weird pressure on you to be friends. | 所有人都会莫名其妙地希望你们成为朋友 |
[00:40] | – It’s creepy. – Hey, did I miss it? | -特别恶心 -我错过了吗 |
[00:42] | – No. – Good. | -没 -太好了 |
[00:44] | Monica, I’d like to introduce you to Carla. | 莫妮卡 我想介绍卡尔拉给你认识 |
[00:48] | Carla, Monica. | 卡尔拉 这位是莫妮卡 |
[00:50] | Monica, Carla. | 莫妮卡 这位是卡尔拉 |
[00:53] | – What’s up? – Nice to meet you. | -你好吗 -很高兴认识你 |
[00:54] | I knew you two would hit it off. | 我就知道你们俩会合得来 |
[00:57] | Hey. Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[00:59] | – It’s starting. – Tonight, for the first time ever, | -要开始了 -今晚 有史以来第一次 |
[01:03] | streaming live in 4K resolution over the internet, | 在网上现场直播4K分辨率的 |
[01:06] | UFC Fight Night, | 终极格斗锦标赛之夜 |
[01:07] | powered by Nucleus! | 由’纽核力’提供技术支持 |
[01:09] | No networks. No more middleman. No bullshit. | 不用电视网 没有运营商 不扯淡 |
[01:12] | We’re bringing the fights straight to the fans. | 我们要将格斗直接呈现在粉丝眼前 |
[01:14] | We’re cutting the cord forever | 有了终极格斗锦标赛格斗通 |
[01:15] | with UFC Fight Pass, | 我们将永远告别有线 |
[01:17] | powered by Nucleus. | 由’纽核力’提供技术支持 |
[01:19] | Tonight, you’ll get ultimate fighting | 今晚 你们将通过终极分辨率 |
[01:21] | at the ultimate resolution. | 观看终极格斗 |
[01:22] | Nucleus puts 4K UHD video | 纽核力将4K超清视频 |
[01:25] | in a lossless compression chokehold | 通过无损压缩锁喉为您呈现 |
[01:27] | and forces the competition to tap out. | 让所有竞争者一败涂地 |
[01:37] | – Who’s douchebag? – He sure likes to break stuff. | -傻逼透了 -看来他很爱打碎东西 |
[01:44] | We are live in Las Vegas. | 我们在拉斯维加斯现场直播 |
[01:46] | The picture looks amazing. | 画面看起来棒极了 |
[01:48] | Man, Joe, this is a fight we’ve been looking forward to | 乔 这场格斗我们已经期待了 |
[01:51] | for a long, long time. | 很久很久了 |
[01:53] | Are we getting a contact high off Erlich, | 是埃利希太醉人了 |
[01:55] | or is the edge starting to warble? | 还是画面边缘开始不清晰了 |
[01:56] | No, I see it. Are they converting down to 24 frames? | 我也发现了 他们把画面降低到24帧了吗 |
[02:01] | The defense so far. Wow! | 防御很棒 |
[02:03] | The jerkiness is not a Nucleus issue, right? | 画面停顿不是’纽核力’造成的吧 |
[02:05] | I mean, it’s not going out to the world like that, is it? | 全世界不会也看到停顿了吧 |
[02:07] | I think it looks great. | 我觉得看起来挺好的 |
[02:08] | You see that frame judder as the camera pans? | 你注意到摄像头摇走时画面抖动了吗 |
[02:11] | The picture’s so blocky. It looks like Minecraft. | 画面分辨率太低 跟《我的世界》似的 |
[02:14] | It doesn’t make sense, it’s supposed to be totally lossless. | 这说不通啊 不应该是无损画质吗 |
[02:17] | Let me dump their bit stream to disk and take a look. | 我把他们的比特流下载下来看看 |
[02:19] | She’s really smart. | 她真的很聪明 |
[02:21] | But not afraid to be bawdy. | 但也开得起黄色笑话 |
[02:25] | – Oh, my God. – They are so fucked. | -我的天 -他们玩完了 |
[02:28] | Yeah, this is bad. | 对啊 简直烂透了 |
[02:31] | Attack with the left! | 左拳出击 |
[02:32] | He’s hurt! Wow, he’s down! | 打中了 他倒地了 |
[02:34] | He’s hit! Oh! | 他被打倒了 |
[02:36] | It’s frozen. | 画面停滞了 |
[02:37] | It’s frozen. | 画面停滞了 |
[02:39] | It is all over! | 比赛就此结束 |
[02:41] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[02:43] | I have never, in all my years of watching fighting, | 自我观看格斗大赛起 从未见过 |
[02:47] | seen a finishing combination more ferocious! | 比这结尾时更摄人心魄的组合拳 |
[02:51] | What a spectacular finish by Molina! | 莫利纳完美地为本次格斗划上了句号 |
[02:54] | We’re being told that the Nucleus live stream… | 我们听说’纽核力’的在线直播 |
[02:57] | – Fuck! – may have cut out during that exchange. | -妈的 -可能在数据传输时被切断了 |
[03:00] | If that is true, what a travesty. | 如果真是如此 那真是太可惜了 |
[03:03] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[03:16] | Gavin Belson just shit everyone’s pants. | 盖文·贝尔森刚刚丢人丢大了 |
[03:19] | He sure did. The encoding is | 没错 他们的编码 |
[03:20] | totally underpowered to cover up their defects. | 根本不足以掩盖所有瑕疵 |
[03:22] | Nucleus just can’t keep up with 4K live stream yet. | ‘纽核力’根本还没能力支持4K在线直播 |
[03:26] | Hey. Could Pied Piper handle live 4K video? | ‘魔笛手’能搞定4K在线直播吗 |
[03:29] | I could deploy a live video stream | 我现在就可以在线直播 |
[03:30] | that would be way better than theirs right now. | 而且比他们强一百倍 |
[03:32] | Jump on it. Now. Like, do our own live stream. | 那就做吧 马上 做我们自己的直播系统 |
[03:36] | Partner with someone like Gavin did. | 像盖文那样找个合作伙伴 |
[03:37] | Look at you two. | 看看你们俩 |
[03:39] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[03:40] | Live streaming’s not really our primary business here. | 直播并不是我们当前的主要业务 |
[03:43] | Yeah, but beating Nucleus is. The blogs would go nuts. | 但打败纽核力是 博客们会为此疯狂的 |
[03:46] | We’re built for it on my end. | 我这边已经就绪 |
[03:47] | If it’s just me hosting seeds and manifests, | 如果只让我负责输入输出 |
[03:50] | I’m good on my end. | 那我这边也没问题 |
[03:51] | I’m prepared to brag about it and release publicity. | 我已经准备好将它公开出来炫耀炫耀了 |
[03:54] | Well, peer-to-peer delivery is good to go here. | 点对点传输这块没问题 |
[03:56] | Let me know. | 需要的话告诉我 |
[03:58] | Oh, Carla, do you want to show Monica your work station? | 卡尔拉 你想给莫妮卡展示下你的工作站吗 |
[04:00] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[04:04] | Okay, but Hooli had a deal with UFC | 好吧 但’互利’和终极格斗锦标赛有约 |
[04:06] | that would stream a fight. | 所以才有比赛可播 |
[04:08] | What do we even do? Don’t really have a lot of time here. | 我们播什么呢 我们也没那么多时间 |
[04:11] | That’s real. | 的确 |
[04:13] | We could find an event that’s already in motion. | 我们可以找一个已经开始的活动 |
[04:16] | Can I make a suggestion:? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[04:17] | There is a nesting pair of California condors | 有一对加州兀鹫在自然历史博物馆筑了巢 |
[04:21] | on the closed-circuit feed at the Natural History Museum. | 正在被封闭饲养 |
[04:23] | There’s an egg in the nest right now. It’s very compelling. | 巢里现在有一个蛋 非常引人注目 |
[04:27] | Why don’t we just live stream me killing you? | 不如我们来直播我杀你怎么样 |
[04:29] | I wouldn’t be so dismissive. There was a live stream | 别急着拒绝 去年有一个 |
[04:31] | of an eagle’s nest last year that went viral, | 对老鹰巢的直播火得一塌糊涂 |
[04:34] | and was getting millions of hits. | 得到上百万点击量 |
[04:35] | And I don’t wanna be inflammatory, | 我不是要夸大其词 |
[04:37] | but next to a condor, | 但跟兀鹰比起来 |
[04:39] | an eagle looks like a… common cackling. | 老鹰看起来 就像只小鸟了 |
[04:42] | Fuck that, Jared. I’ve got it. | 去死吧 贾里德 我有办法了 |
[04:44] | I’m very good friends with Aaron Anderson. | 我和艾伦·安德森是好朋友 |
[04:47] | Double-A? The guy who owns Homicide Energy Drink? | 双A 开’天杀能量饮料’的那个 |
[04:50] | Uh, is Homicide the extra douchey energy drink? | 是’天杀的额外娘娘腔能量饮料’吗 |
[04:53] | It sure is. | 当然是 |
[04:55] | There’s a bunch of stunts and crazy shit on here. | 它有一大堆绝技表演和疯狂之举 |
[04:58] | The video player quality is terrible. | 视频播放的质量太糟糕了 |
[05:01] | It’s a perfect candidate. | 这是个绝佳的合作伙伴 |
[05:02] | And Double-A loves me. He’d definitely hook us up. | 而且双A很喜欢我 他一定会与我们合作的 |
[05:05] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[05:07] | From college. He was a sophomore when I was a senior. | 大学里认识的 他大二时候我大三 |
[05:10] | He and his roommates used to live down the hall. | 他和他室友住得离我不远 |
[05:13] | I used to party in their room all the time. | 我经常去他们那里开派对 |
[05:15] | kind of a mentor-mentee sort of thing. | 有点像导师和学员的关系 |
[05:18] | Coming from a manatee sort of thing. | 我还以为是海牛之类的东西 |
[05:20] | You look like a ferret that | 你看起来像个 |
[05:21] | gave up on himself six months ago, Gilfoyle. | 放弃人生六个月的雪貂 吉尔弗约尔 |
[05:24] | – I’m going to ping Double-A. – Wait… | -我去联系下双A -等等 |
[05:27] | What if he says yes? You know? | 他万一答应了怎么办 |
[05:29] | Are we really gonna drop everything to do this? | 我们真的就放弃一切来做这个吗 |
[05:32] | What if we don’t get it right? | 我们要是没做好怎么办 |
[05:33] | I mean, it could hurt us just like it hurt them. | 这会像挫败’互利’一样挫败我们 |
[05:37] | Shit. I don’t know. | 妈的 我不知道 |
[05:39] | This is critical, Richard. | 这很重要 理查德 |
[05:40] | Maybe we should SWOT this decision. | 也许我们该”斯沃特”一下这个决定 |
[05:43] | I don’t know what that is, but no. | 虽然我不知道那是什么 但是不行 |
[05:44] | – SWOT analysis. – No. | -斯沃特分析 -不行 |
[05:46] | S-W-O-T? No? | 强-弱-危-机分析 真的不试试吗 |
[05:48] | Holy cow. | 不是吧 |
[05:49] | Did he really just say “Holy cow”? | 他刚刚说的是”不是吧”吗 |
[05:52] | I’ve had a board ready for just such an occasion. | 我已经为这种情况专门准备好了一个板子 |
[05:55] | I’ve booby-trapped the house with corporate resources. | 我在这房子里设置了很多用于企业管理的东西 |
[06:01] | SWOT is a way of evaluating a decision. | 斯沃特分析是一种用来评估决策的方式 |
[06:05] | And you just break it down into “Strengths,” | 你可以把它分解成”优势” |
[06:08] | “Weaknesses,” “Opportunities,” And “Threats.” | “劣势” “机会”和”威胁” |
[06:11] | – You’re fucking joking. – Not at all. | -你他妈在开玩笑吧 -我没有 |
[06:13] | You can SWOT a concept, | 你可以”斯沃特”一个概念 |
[06:15] | a department, or a new initiative. | 一间公寓 或者一个新想法 |
[06:18] | You can even SWOT a person, | 你甚至可以”斯沃特”一个人 |
[06:19] | although you have to be careful. They might SWOT you back. | 不过你得小心他们反过来”斯沃特”你 |
[06:21] | – I wanna SWOT you. – Well, you can. | -我想”斯沃特”你 -可以 |
[06:23] | Because now you have the tools. | 因为你现在有工具了 |
[06:25] | Okay. Um, shout them out and I’ll tack them up. | 把你们的想法说出来 我会钉上去 |
[06:28] | Jared, I’m really sorry, but I… I have to go. | 贾里德 我很抱歉 但我得走了 |
[06:31] | You know, would it make more sense | 你们看是不是这样更好些 |
[06:32] | if i worked something up and then I got back to you guys? And… | 我先想一些然后再告诉你们 |
[06:36] | okay, great. I’m on it. | 好吧 我来做吧 |
[06:39] | “People love condors.” | “人们喜爱兀鹰” |
[06:44] | “Strengths.” | “优势” |
[06:45] | On top of the roof, | 在屋顶上 |
[06:46] | Blaine is gonna launch off this ramp. | 布莱恩会从这个斜坡出发 |
[06:49] | It’s pretty gnarly. | 很刺激 |
[06:50] | Everything goes right, he’ll fly over this street | 一切顺利的话 他会飞过这条街 |
[06:54] | and land on this 15-story building here. | 落在这栋15层高的建筑上 |
[06:56] | We’ve got 27 cameras, a couple in the car. | 我们设置了27个摄像头 车内有两个 |
[06:59] | Feed a live edit back here to the data center. | 将实时编辑的图像传回这里的数据中心 |
[07:01] | We put everything through your incredible compression, Richard, | 全部经由你无与伦比的压缩后 理查德 |
[07:04] | and up onto the web. | 进行网络直播 |
[07:05] | So, what do you think, Richard? | 你觉得怎么样 理查德 |
[07:07] | I think this is awesome, Double-A. | 我觉得简直太酷炫了 双A |
[07:10] | I mean, it is incredible. | 难以置信 |
[07:11] | You really have built a giant monument to awesomeness. | 你简直就是酷炫的代名词 |
[07:15] | I think my aid in helping you achieve | 帮助你成功正是激发我 |
[07:17] | this is what inspired me to start my own incubator. | 创立自己的孵化器的原因 |
[07:21] | So, Richard, you ready for this? | 理查德 你准备好了吗 |
[07:23] | Oh, yeah. I think so. Yeah, uh… | 是的 应该准备好了 |
[07:25] | Double-A, we are psyched. | 双A 我们都亢奋了 |
[07:27] | And, uh, we can do whatever you need. | 需要什么尽管开口 |
[07:29] | Okay, thanks Kool-Aid. | 谢了 酷爱 |
[07:30] | Kool-Aid? What’s that? Are you Kool-Aid? | 酷爱是什么 你是酷爱吗 |
[07:33] | Yeah, it’s just a term of endearment. | 没错 只是好哥们间的称呼而已 |
[07:35] | You know, nickname, I used to rock it back in the day | 就好比是昵称 我过去曾风光一时 |
[07:37] | ’cause I was cool and supportive. | 因为我又酷又热心 |
[07:39] | Yeah. Oh, hey, guys, this is Gina, | 各位 这位是吉娜 |
[07:41] | she’s one of our event managers. | 她是我们的项目经理 |
[07:43] | Hey, uh, Gina, can you take | 吉娜 你能 |
[07:44] | Dinesh and Gilfoyle to the data center, please? | 带迪尼希和吉尔弗约尔去数据中心吗 |
[07:46] | Sure. You wanna follow me? | 当然 跟我来吧 |
[07:48] | Only if we get hats, Gina. | 给帽子就走 吉娜 |
[07:51] | You can just take mine. | 那戴我的吧 |
[07:54] | Did you see that? She gave me her hat. | 看到没 她把自己的帽子给我了 |
[07:56] | Pretend you’ve seen a woman before. | 别跟从没见过女人似的 |
[07:58] | Are those Homicide drinks for free? | 那些天杀饮料是免费的吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah. Knock yourself out. | 没错 尽情喝吧 |
[08:02] | Homicide! | 天杀 |
[08:07] | Is there any way that it could be | 有没有办法 |
[08:08] | maybe more like just you and me talking, and not Erlich? | 让我和你谈 而不是和埃利希 |
[08:13] | What do you mean? Aren’t you guys friends? | 什么意思 你们不是朋友吗 |
[08:15] | I thought you go way back. | 我以为你们交情很深 |
[08:16] | We do. But… | 话是没错 但是… |
[08:19] | To be honest, I could never stand the guy. | 说实话 我一直受不了他 |
[08:22] | I mean, just hearing his voice again is giving me PTSD. | 光是再听到他的声音就让我得创伤应激障碍了 |
[08:26] | Right. But you just called him cool. | 是吗 但你刚说他酷 |
[08:28] | No, I called him Kool-Aid. We all did. | 不 我说的是酷爱 我们都这么叫 |
[08:31] | – Right. – Because he’s like the Kool-Aid pitcher | -这样啊 -因为他就像广告里 |
[08:33] | from the ads. | 那个’酷爱’大水罐 |
[08:35] | As in, every fucking time we were hanging out without him, | 每次我们出去玩不带他 |
[08:37] | he’d come smashing through a wall. | 他都会疯狂地来找我们 |
[08:38] | But you still hung out with him. | 但你们还是跟他一起玩啊 |
[08:39] | Yeah, ’cause we were 19, | 那是因为我们才19岁 |
[08:41] | and he had weed and beer. | 而他有大麻和啤酒 |
[08:43] | But even drunk and high I couldn’t take it. | 但就算我喝醉了嗑嗨了 我还是受不了他 |
[08:44] | I mean, it’s like he’s fucking allergic | 好像让别人说话 |
[08:46] | to letting other people talk. | 他就会过敏似的 |
[08:48] | It’s like he’s always gotta say something. You know? | 他总是要插上几句 你懂吗 |
[08:50] | Hey, Richard. | 理查德 |
[08:52] | Homicide! | 天杀 |
[08:57] | So, Dinesh, I have a question. | 迪尼希 我有个问题 |
[08:59] | You’re obviously Pakistani, | 你明显是个巴基斯坦人 |
[09:00] | but the name Dinesh is Indian, isn’t it? | 但迪尼希是印度名字吧 |
[09:02] | Yeah. Wow, that’s… exactly right. | 没错 完全正确 |
[09:05] | You know, most people, ignorant people, | 要知道 大多数人 那些无知的人 |
[09:07] | don’t even know those are two separate countries. | 都不知道那是两个独立的国家 |
[09:10] | And they don’t care either. | 他们也不在意 |
[09:13] | How do you know about my name? | 你怎么知道我名字的事 |
[09:14] | I’m an Army brat. | 我是军人的孩子 |
[09:16] | My dad was stationed in Karachi when I was a kid. | 在我小时候 我爸驻扎在卡拉奇 |
[09:18] | It was a beautiful place. Full of beautiful people. | 那地方很美 人也很美 |
[09:21] | Kind of like this room, right? | 跟这个房间很相似 不是吗 |
[09:24] | Oh, hold on a sec. I’ll be right back. | 等一下 我马上回来 |
[09:26] | Oh, don’t take too long. | 别走太久哦 |
[09:31] | This is awesome. I don’t know if it’s what’s in this, | 太棒了 我不知道是不是因为这个饮料 |
[09:34] | but I have, like, all these killer lines coming to me. | 但这些调情金句不停涌到嘴边 |
[09:36] | I’m on fucking fire right now. Oh! She likes me, right? | 我简直火力全开 她喜欢我 对吧 |
[09:41] | Yeah, she’s totally into you. | 是啊 她完全喜欢上你了 |
[09:43] | Just not as into you as she is into that guy’s mouth. | 只是她更喜欢那个男人的嘴 |
[09:49] | He’s definitely gonna fuck her later, | 他一会肯定会干她 |
[09:50] | and she’s not gonna think of you while it’s happening. | 而那时她可不会想着你 |
[09:53] | Goddamn it. Fuck. | 该死 |
[09:56] | Now I’m just shaking. What do they put in this shit? | 我直哆嗦 这饮料里放什么了 |
[10:00] | Milk thistle? | 奶蓟草吗 |
[10:03] | Hey, guys! Come out here! | 各位 过来 |
[10:05] | Juliet calls. | 朱丽叶叫你呢 |
[10:10] | Guys, this is Blaine. He’s the guy doing the stunt. | 各位 这是布莱恩 到时演特技的就是他 |
[10:14] | Blaine, these are the genius coders | 布莱恩 这些天才程序员 |
[10:16] | who are helping us with the live stream. | 会帮我们搞定网上直播 |
[10:18] | – They’re rock stars. – Okay. | -他们可牛了 -知道了 |
[10:21] | So this is the car you’re jumping? | 你就开这辆车飞车吗 |
[10:24] | – Yes, it is. – And that’s what your ramp’s gonna look like? | -是 -那就是匝道了吗 |
[10:28] | – Yeah. – Cool. Well, have you– | -是 -酷 不过 |
[10:30] | Yeah, and because I know that you’re gonna ask, | 我知道你们要问 |
[10:33] | yes, I’ve done this before. | 没错 我不是第一次飞车了 |
[10:34] | And yes, it’s fucking dangerous. | 我知道这很危险 |
[10:38] | Listen, I got a lot of work to do to get this right. | 要成功我还好多事要做呢 |
[10:41] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 懂 |
[10:48] | Hey, you see what I saw? | 你也看出来了吗 |
[10:50] | Yes, uh, he’s got the velocity calculated wrong. | 是 他速度算错了 |
[10:54] | It’s for a flat plane. | 他按平地算的 |
[10:55] | He doesn’t account for the curve in the ramp. | 没考虑匝道的弧度 |
[10:56] | Exactly. He’s probably used to doing straight ramps. | 没错 大概他以前都用平地起步 |
[10:59] | I mean, the chart says | 那图上写 |
[11:00] | he’s gonna launch at 81 miles per hour, | 他要81迈起步飞跃 |
[11:02] | – but it’s going to be more like- – Under 70. | -但到时顶多 -不到70 |
[11:05] | The downforce is ridiculous. | 下压力惊人 |
[11:06] | He’s gonna lose speed and hit the side of that wall. | 他会失速并且会撞墙的 |
[11:10] | – And die. – So we should probably… | -然后惨死 -所以我们是不是该… |
[11:14] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[11:17] | Hey, uh, Blaine? | 布莱恩 |
[11:20] | – One small thing. – No. | -有件事 -够了 |
[11:22] | I’m gonna stop you right there, Glasses. | 你们甭说了 小四眼 |
[11:23] | ‘Cause I told you once already, | 刚跟你们说过了 |
[11:24] | and I was very clear. | 清楚得很 |
[11:27] | I am too fucking busy to deal with you. | 我忙得很 没空哄你们 |
[11:31] | Okay? I’m just being cool here. | 好吗 大家都淡定点 |
[11:34] | All right? | 好吗 |
[11:38] | – What do we do here? – This is a tough one. | -我们该怎么办 -不好说 |
[11:42] | So, Richard, in terms of a player window, | 理查德 播放器窗口 |
[11:44] | what do you see? | 你有什么想法 |
[11:45] | Well, um, I think it’s pretty straightforward. | 还挺简单的 |
[11:47] | I’ll handle this, Richard. | 交给我吧 理查德 |
[11:48] | – You don’t have to. – The whole reason we’re doing this, | -不用 -我们之所以做这个 |
[11:50] | friend, is for branding value. | 就是为了宣传 |
[11:52] | So we’re gonna need a banner that says | 所以在视频窗口下要加个横幅 |
[11:54] | “Powered by Pied Piper” underneath the video window. | 写上”由魔笛手提供支持” |
[11:56] | It doesn’t have to be too big, | 也不用太大 |
[11:58] | but you don’t want it to be too small either. | 但也不能太窄 |
[12:00] | Although, there’s nothing small about Homicide, | 但就我看来 双A哥们 |
[12:02] | Double-A. At least as far as I can tell. | 天杀饮料就挺浮夸的 |
[12:04] | Also, if it’s, if it’s possible– | 而且 如果可能的话 |
[12:07] | Let me stop you right there, Richard. | 你先不要说了 理查德 |
[12:09] | We’re gonna need to have our logos | 我们要求在车身 布莱恩的衣服上 |
[12:11] | on the car, Blaine’s suit, his helmet. | 头盔上 都加上我们的标志 |
[12:14] | If he wants to get a Flash tattoo | 要是他想在脖子上 |
[12:16] | or something on his neck, that’s on him. | 纹个闪电什么 随他便 |
[12:20] | Actually, um, in all honesty, Erlich | 说实话 埃利希 |
[12:22] | just pretty much said exactly what I was gonna say. | 刚把我要说的说了 |
[12:24] | Uh-huh. Um, so, Richard… | 好好 理查德 |
[12:28] | – Yes? – Yeah? | -是 -是 |
[12:29] | Do you think you can make the preview window full resolution? | 预览窗口你觉得也能做到高清分辨率吗 |
[12:33] | – Um, yes- – Richard can give you whatever you need. | -可以 -理查德可以有求必应 |
[12:35] | But as far as the video player goes… | 但播放窗口… |
[12:37] | Guys, I’m sorry. I just remembered that I’ve got somewhere… | 各位 抱歉 我刚想起来我还有 |
[12:41] | else to be. | 别的事 |
[12:43] | All right. Well, Double-A, I’ll see you soon. | 好的 双A 那就回头见 |
[12:45] | I’m just gonna grab a shirt and we’ll check you later. | 我就拿两件衣服 回头再说 |
[12:48] | What the fuck, dude? Hey, I love your tech. | 搞什么鬼 我喜欢你们的技术 |
[12:51] | But come back tomorrow without Kool-Aid, | 但明天别带酷爱来 |
[12:53] | or don’t come back at all. | 不然就别来了 |
[12:54] | Honestly. | 我认真的 |
[13:01] | – Richard, what’s going on? – What do you mean? | -理查德 怎么回事 -什么意思 |
[13:05] | I’m catching kind of a vibe. | 我感觉你俩有问题啊 |
[13:07] | a weird vibe with you and Double-A. | 你和双A之间有一种奇怪的紧张感 |
[13:10] | Right. That. Well– | 是啊 那个 |
[13:12] | I’m not gonna sugarcoat it, Richard. | 我实话实说吧 理查德 |
[13:13] | I don’t think he likes you. | 我觉得他不喜欢你 |
[13:15] | I mean, he literally rolled his eyes at you. | 我是说 他真的对你翻了白眼 |
[13:19] | Why don’t you just trust me on this one. | 不如还是交给我吧 |
[13:21] | Let Kool-Aid do the talking tomorrow. | 让’酷爱’来替你交涉吧 |
[13:25] | Take this stuff. I’m gonna grab a couple more drinks | 拿着这些 我再去拿两瓶饮料 |
[13:28] | and another hat. | 再拿个帽子 |
[13:29] | I’m gonna get a box. | 我还是拿个盒子装吧 |
[13:31] | This is a total fucking disaster. | 这真是场灾难 |
[13:33] | If my engineers had just told me they weren’t ready, | 如果我的工程师们跟我说他们还没准备好 |
[13:35] | I never would have pushed for this live stream. | 我一定不会逼他们做这次直播的 |
[13:37] | Even worse, now I hear those little Pied Piper fuckers | 更糟的是 我还听说’魔笛手’的那帮混蛋 |
[13:41] | are doing their own live stream with Homicide. | 也在和’天杀’搞直播 |
[13:45] | – The energy drink? – Yes. | -那个能量饮料 -是的 |
[13:47] | Meanwhile, I’ve demanded to see internal testing | 与此同时我已经布置了针对’纽核力’平台 |
[13:49] | from every facet of the Nucleus platform. | 各个部分的内部测评 |
[13:51] | So I can see for myself where I stand. | 这样我就能知道现在真正的状态了 |
[13:54] | Because all I hear from everybody is good news. | 因为我听到的全都是好消息 |
[13:58] | Have I just surrounded myself with sycophants, | 我是不是已经被谄媚者包围了 |
[14:00] | who are just telling me | 这些人只会说我想听的 |
[14:01] | whatever I want to hear, regardless of the truth? | 而不管事实真相是什么 |
[14:08] | No. | 不是的 |
[14:12] | Thank you, Denpok. I really needed to hear that. | 谢谢 丹波克 我很需要听到这些 |
[14:16] | This might be morbid, but the cold hard fact is | 这也许有些变态 但残酷的真相就是 |
[14:20] | that if Blaine dies on our live stream, | 如果布莱恩在直播中死了 |
[14:21] | this could be good for us. | 其实对我们是有好处的 |
[14:23] | I mean, we’d get a lot more traffic. | 我是说 我们的点击量会激增 |
[14:26] | Well, and it would probably lead to | 而且也会导致 |
[14:27] | calls for regulations in the stunt industry. | 特技表演行业出台更多的规章制度 |
[14:29] | So, in the long term, we’re saving lives. | 所以长远来看 我们在拯救苍生 |
[14:36] | Although, there is the moral problem with letting him die. | 但如果就让他那么死了还是会有些道德问题 |
[14:40] | Though he did tell us to shut up. | 但他确实让我们闭嘴了 |
[14:42] | And his name is Blaine. | 而且他的名字叫布莱恩 |
[14:45] | And Gina is super hot. | 而且吉娜很性感 |
[14:48] | And this would make her single. | 这会让她恢复单身 |
[14:51] | She’d probably need consoling, so… | 她也许会需要别人安慰 |
[14:54] | there’s an opportunity. | 所以机会就来了 |
[14:55] | Opportunity. | 机会 |
[14:58] | Should we SWOT this? | 我们要做个斯沃特分析吗 |
[15:04] | Bereaved women do tend to act out sexually. | 丧偶的女人一般都会有两性方面的需求 |
[15:07] | Yeah, so that’s a strength. | 是的 所以这是优势 |
[15:09] | – Hey, Kool-Aid! – Yeah! | -‘酷爱’ -来了 |
[15:15] | And? So? | 所以呢 |
[15:17] | And? | 所以 |
[15:20] | It wasn’t meant to be a flattering nickname. | 这并不是一个夸人的外号 |
[15:22] | It was an insult. | 这是种侮辱 |
[15:23] | I’m not sure I agree with that. | 我并不同意 |
[15:26] | I mean, the dancing pitcher breaks through walls | 我是说 这个舞动的罐子穿墙而出 |
[15:28] | to give tasty beverages to kids in need. | 为口渴的孩子们提供美味的饮品 |
[15:31] | Why would you infer from this that Double-A doesn’t like me? | 你是如何从中推断出双A不喜欢我的 |
[15:35] | Well, um, I wasn’t inferring anything. | 我不需要推断 |
[15:39] | He told me to my face that he doesn’t like you. | 他亲口告诉我他不喜欢你 |
[15:42] | But why wouldn’t he like me? | 但他为什么不喜欢我 |
[15:44] | Well, uh, | 这个 |
[15:45] | you have a tendency sometimes to– | 你有的时候 |
[15:48] | Why on earth wouldn’t he like me? | 他怎么可能不喜欢我 |
[15:50] | Because, Erlich, you tend to not let– | 因为 埃利希 你有时 |
[15:53] | I was his mentor. You know? | 我是他的导师 你懂吗 |
[15:56] | You know, there’s no remote possibility– | 你知道吗 这根本不可能 |
[15:58] | Because you don’t let people talk! | 因为你根本不让别人说话 |
[16:00] | It just happened. | 就像刚刚这样 |
[16:04] | and he told me that if you came tomorrow | 他还说如果明天你还去 |
[16:05] | that he would pull the plug on the whole live stream. | 在线直播的事他就不会再跟我们合作 |
[16:12] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[16:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:15] | Are you done talking now? | 那你现在说完了吗 |
[16:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:21] | Do Dinesh and Gilfoyle know about this? | 迪尼希和吉尔弗约尔知道这件事吗 |
[16:24] | Uh, no, I came straight to you. | 不知道 我直接来找你的 |
[16:26] | What about Jared? | 那贾里德呢 |
[16:28] | No. | 也不知道 |
[16:30] | Okay, here’s what you need to do. | 好吧 之后你要这么做 |
[16:31] | You need to go in tomorrow, | 你明天自己去 |
[16:33] | and you need to do that live stream. | 你得完成那个在线直播 |
[16:36] | Put my feelings aside, you know, don’t quit on account of me. | 不要理会我的感受 不要因为我的事退出 |
[16:40] | I wasn’t gonna… I wasn’t gonna quit. | 我没打算…我不打算退出 |
[16:43] | There is something you should know, though. | 但有些事你还是得知道 |
[16:47] | Aaron Anderson wasn’t very well liked in college. | 艾伦·安德森上大学时不是很受欢迎 |
[16:50] | In fact, people used to call him “Double-Asshole.” | 其实人们都叫他”双屁眼”[首字母均为A] |
[16:55] | So watch out for that guy. | 所以这家伙你得小心点 |
[16:59] | Are you sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[17:01] | Yes, Richard. It’s time for me to be the bigger man. | 没事 理查德 我是时候变得更加大度 |
[17:05] | The cooler man. | 更加有风范 |
[17:07] | I am Kool-Aid, after all. | 不管怎么说 我可是酷爱 |
[17:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[17:16] | for the last 90 minutes you have had opportunity | 过去的90分钟里 你们有机会 |
[17:17] | to explore a standard HooliPhone | 亲手体验了 |
[17:20] | upgraded with a brand-new operating system called Nucleus. | 升级到最新’纽核力’操作系统的互利手机 |
[17:23] | Thank you all for being here, | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[17:24] | Aln, Lisa, Josh, Yana, Katie, Ramon. | 阿伦 丽莎 乔希 雅娜 凯蒂 雷蒙 |
[17:28] | I’d like to get everyone’s first impressions. | 我想听听大家对它的第一印象 |
[17:31] | Who’d like to jump in? Anyone? | 谁想第一个说 |
[17:35] | – How about you, Ramon? – It’s just stupid. | -你来吧 雷蒙 -这蠢爆了 |
[17:39] | Okay, so Ramon feels the phone is stupid. | 好吧 雷蒙觉得这手机太蠢了 |
[17:42] | Could you elaborate, Ramon? | 能说得详细点吗 雷蒙 |
[17:44] | Stupid how? Please, be as specific as possible, Ramon. | 怎么蠢了 请尽量说得详细点 |
[17:49] | Well, it’s slow. | 速度很慢 |
[17:51] | The apps keep quitting on me. | 应用还不断闪退 |
[17:53] | I tried to watch a movie, and it kept freezing up. | 我想看个电影还老是死机 |
[17:57] | And when I’m typing, like, there’s a delay. | 我打字的时候 好像有延迟什么的 |
[17:59] | Then all the letters pop up at once. | 所有字突然一起跳出来 |
[18:01] | You took a good phone and you made it all, like, shitty. | 你把这么好的手机变成了一坨屎 |
[18:04] | – Keep in mind, I didn’t design the phone. – It pissed me off. | -别忘了这手机不是我设计的 -我很火大 |
[18:08] | I appreciate your honesty, Ramon. | 谢谢你的坦率 雷蒙 |
[18:09] | That’s just one guy’s opinion. | 这只是一个人的观点 |
[18:11] | Who else feels this product is stupid? | 还有谁觉得这款产品很蠢 |
[18:15] | Allen, Lisa, Josh, Yana, Katie. | 阿伦 丽莎 乔希 雅娜 凯蒂 |
[18:19] | And did it piss off anyone else? | 你们都对这手机很火大吗 |
[18:23] | Allen, Lisa, Josh, Yana, Katie. Okay. | 阿伦 丽莎 乔希 雅娜 凯蒂 很好 |
[18:26] | Christina, how bad is this? Be honest. | 克里斯蒂娜 到底有多烂 说实话 |
[18:31] | Is this Windows Vista bad? | 有微软Vista系统还烂吗 |
[18:35] | It’s not iPhone 4 bad, is it? | 总不会比苹果四代烂吧 |
[18:39] | Fuck. Don’t tell me this is Zune bad. | 我操 别告诉我跟Zune播放器一样烂 |
[18:43] | I’m sorry, Gavin. It’s Apple Maps bad. | 对不起 盖文 跟苹果地图一样烂 |
[18:48] | And who else felt this product is messed up? | 还有谁觉得这款产品就是一坨屎 |
[18:52] | – Allen, Lisa, Josh, Yana… – Fuck! | -艾伦 丽莎 乔希 雅娜 -操 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry for the disturbance, Allen, Lisa, Josh, Yana. | 不好意思 艾伦 丽莎 乔希 雅娜 |
[19:00] | So I can definitely get you full res on the preview window. | 我绝对能把预览窗口做到全分辨率 |
[19:03] | – Aw, sweet. – Cool. I’ll get right on that. | -太好了 -那好 我马上去做 |
[19:04] | You see how much smoother | 你看埃利希不在 |
[19:05] | this all runs without Erlich hanging around? | 这一切进展得顺利多了 |
[19:07] | Right, yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:09] | Hey, did you ever send me the mockup | 你有没有给我发过 |
[19:11] | for the logo placement of the player window? | 在用户界面上放置标志的模板 |
[19:13] | Seriously, you should think about dropping that guy. | 说真的 你应该考虑踢掉那家伙 |
[19:15] | But what do I know? | 不过我知道些啥 |
[19:16] | I just built a billion-dollar company. | 我不就创立了个十来亿的公司 |
[19:18] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. But, uh, | 行 行 好吧 但是… |
[19:20] | about the mockup for the logo placement… | 说到放置标志的样板… |
[19:22] | Oh, hey. I gotta go Skype with my European distributor. | 我得去和欧洲的经销商视频通话了 |
[19:24] | Keep cranking it, okay? | 加油做吧 |
[19:25] | Sure, uh, will do. | 好 没问题 |
[19:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[19:36] | That’s not the final graphic for the live stream, is it? | 这不是直播窗口的最终定稿吧 |
[19:39] | Yep. Double-A signed off on it. | 没错 双A批准通过了 |
[19:41] | – Just that? There’s nothing else? – Nope. | -就这样吗 没别的了 -是啊 |
[19:48] | Blaine doesn’t die, | 布莱恩没有死 |
[19:49] | but he is horribly incapacitated. | 但他基本丧失了行动能力 |
[19:52] | And then while he’s in the hospital, | 在他住院期间 |
[19:53] | he gets a flesh-eating virus, | 他感染了一种食肉病毒 |
[19:56] | and then he dies. | 然后他死了 |
[19:59] | Well, obviously… | 显然… |
[20:01] | his incessant suffering will be a strength. | 他长期受折磨对我们来说是优势 |
[20:04] | But our ability to enjoy it is an opportunity. | 但我们能借此乐在其中是机会 |
[20:06] | What if before he dies… | 如果在他死之前 |
[20:09] | Gina catches the virus? | 吉娜传染了病毒怎么办 |
[20:11] | And then she spreads it from her vagina to your penis. | 然后她的小妹妹传染给了你的小弟弟 |
[20:16] | Wait, so in this scenario, | 等等 所以在这种情况下 |
[20:18] | I get to have sex with Gina? That’s an opportunity. | 我有机会跟吉娜上床 这算在机会里 |
[20:21] | – Okay, how about this? – I’m listening. | -这样怎么样 -洗耳恭听 |
[20:24] | We let Blaine die, | 我们让布莱恩挂掉 |
[20:25] | but then he’s not around to stop someone else | 那他就阻止不了别人 |
[20:28] | from committinsome huge fucked-up act of evil? | 干些惊天动地的坏事了 |
[20:31] | – The “Kill Hitler” scenario. – Right. | -就像《刺杀希特勒》的剧情 -对 |
[20:34] | Hey, guys? You guys busy? | 两位 你们忙吗 |
[20:38] | Cool. | 还好 |
[20:41] | I got something I gotta say. | 我有话要说 |
[20:43] | Listen. I know that I was really rude to both of you yesterday. | 我知道我昨天对你们很失礼 |
[20:48] | It’s just, um… | 我只是 |
[20:50] | when I got a stunt coming up, I’m a bundle of nerves, | 每次要准备演出 我都很紧张 |
[20:53] | and sometimes I can take that out on other people. | 有时候会发泄到别人身上 |
[20:57] | Even with all the support that I get from Gina and our kids. | 即便我有吉娜和孩子们的全力支持 |
[21:01] | – Kids – … I don’t know why. | -孩子们 -我也不知道为什么会这样 |
[21:03] | But… and then again, | 不过 话说回来 |
[21:05] | I’m a guy who needs to risk his life jumping over stuff. | 我可是冒着生命危险在飞跃障碍物 |
[21:08] | So, what’s that all about, right? | 所以 又有什么关系呢 对吧 |
[21:12] | You know, actually just an hour ago | 其实 一小时前 |
[21:13] | I spotted an error in my math. | 我发现我的计算有误 |
[21:15] | Would have had me smeared across the side of that building. | 会让我直接撞穿那栋楼 |
[21:20] | Anyway, now I’m just totally rambling. | 总之 我现在只是在瞎扯 |
[21:23] | Typical Blaine. | 是典型的布莱恩式风格 |
[21:25] | What I wanted to say was | 我想说的是 |
[21:26] | that I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:30] | Are we cool? | 我们能和好吗 |
[21:32] | Yeah, we’re cool. Thanks for stopping by. | 我们和好了 谢谢你特意过来一趟 |
[21:35] | Yeah, you should go quickly, ’cause we have work to do. | 是啊 你快走吧 我们还有事要做 |
[21:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:46] | What is that? | 这到底是什么呢 |
[21:47] | “Let Blaine die”? | “让布莱恩挂掉” |
[21:49] | Oh. Shit. We write in code– we write in code. | 见鬼 我们那是暗语 都是暗语 |
[21:53] | – This is compression– – “Strengths. | -这是压缩… -“优势 |
[21:55] | Blaine’s last moment is realizing face is gone”? | 布莱恩临死前发现脸撞没了” |
[21:58] | “Weaknesses: Blaine dies super fast.” | “劣势 布莱恩死得非常快” |
[22:00] | Yeah, you really shouldn’t be looking at that. | 你不能看那些东西 |
[22:02] | That’s all proprietary. | 那些归我们所有 |
[22:03] | “Opportunities: fuck Gina”? | “机会 能上吉娜” |
[22:07] | Would you believe that was here when we came in? | 我们进来时那些就已经在墙上了 你信吗 |
[22:10] | Double-A? Can I talk to you for a second? | 双A 我能和你聊会吗 |
[22:12] | Uh, yeah. Leave me alone for a sec. What’s up? | 好 让我们单独谈谈 怎么了 |
[22:14] | Well, okay, uh, I just saw a version of the player window | 好的 我刚看到一个用户界面的版本 |
[22:18] | that apparently you approved | 你似乎同意 |
[22:19] | of that says Powered by Homicide on it? | 在上面标明”由天杀饮料提供支持” |
[22:22] | Oh. Yeah, it does. | 对 是这样的 |
[22:25] | Right. Well, there’s no Pied Piper logo. | 上面没有’魔笛手’的商标 |
[22:27] | Like anywhere. So what’s up with that? | 哪儿都没有 这是怎么回事 |
[22:32] | Homicide is an energy drink, | ‘天杀’是一款能量饮料 |
[22:33] | and “Power” means energy. | 而”支持”就是指提供能量 |
[22:35] | So that’s kind of confusing to the consumer, | 加上你们会误导消费者 |
[22:39] | so I think we’re gonna keep it the way it is. | 所以我们准备保持原样不作变动 |
[22:41] | Uh, the whole point of doing this | 做这整件事的目的 |
[22:43] | was so that we could get our name out there. Remember? | 是为了推广我们的公司品牌 记得吗 |
[22:47] | I tell you what. Let’s see how it goes this time, | 这样吧 先看看这次的效果如何 |
[22:49] | the next time we’ll work something out. | 下次合作我们再想办法 |
[22:50] | Uh, no. No. We can’t see how it goes this time. | 不不 我们不能等着看这次的效果如何 |
[22:54] | There is no next time. Okay? | 没有下一次了 好吗 |
[22:56] | We are racing to get our platform ready for CES. | 我们紧赶慢赶制作平台准备参加消费电子展 |
[22:58] | And we took time away from doing that | 而我们把做平台的时间挪出来 |
[23:00] | to do this so we could get PR value. | 做这个 是为了公关价值 |
[23:02] | If no one sees the logo, then there’s no PR value at all. | 没人看到我们的公司商标 就毫无公关价值 |
[23:05] | Oh, man. I’m sorry. But you get it. | 抱歉 不过你懂的 |
[23:08] | No, I don’t get it. | 不 我不懂 |
[23:10] | Okay, look, you have to put our logo in the viewer. | 你一定要在界面内放上我们的商标 |
[23:12] | That’s it. Period. | 就这样 没商量的余地 |
[23:14] | Actually, I don’t have to do a damn thing. | 实际上 我什么都不用做 |
[23:16] | – Yeah, you do. – No, I don’t. | -不 你要做 -我不用做 |
[23:18] | Okay, then neither do I. | 好 那我也不干了 |
[23:19] | Richard, don’t be an asshole | 理查德 别和你兄弟”酷爱” |
[23:21] | like your buddy Kool-Aid. Okay? | 一样招人嫌 好吗 |
[23:22] | Just finish the build, okay? | 好好把事情做完就行 |
[23:27] | You know what, Double-A? | 你知道吗 双A |
[23:30] | Erlich was right. | 埃利希说得对 |
[23:32] | You are an asshole. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[23:34] | In fact, you’re a double-asshole! | 实际上 你就是个双屁眼 |
[23:42] | What did you call me? | 你说我什么 |
[23:44] | I… I called you a double-assle. | 我说你双屁眼 |
[23:47] | ‘Cause, you know, you’re being an asshole. | 因为你很混蛋 |
[23:50] | Double-A, double-asshole. You know? | 双A 双屁眼 |
[23:52] | You’re twice the asshole. Twice-hole. Double-asshole. | 你有两个屁眼 两个洞 双屁眼 |
[23:58] | Is that a colostomy bag? | 那是结肠造瘘袋吗[人造粪袋] |
[24:01] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to be ten years old | 你能想象一个十岁的孩子 |
[24:04] | and carry your own shit around in a bag? | 带着自己的屎尿袋是什么感觉吗 |
[24:07] | To have two assholes? | 有两个屁眼 |
[24:10] | I didn’t know… | 我不知道… |
[24:11] | – Hey, Richard? – We should go. | -理查德 -我们该走了 |
[24:13] | “Opportunities: urinate on Blaine’s grave”? | “机会 在布莱恩的坟墓上撒尿” |
[24:16] | “Grief threesome with Gina | “和吉娜以及布莱恩的辣妈3P |
[24:18] | and Blaine’s hot mom, question mark”? | 以抚平她们的悲伤 问号” |
[24:19] | – What the fuck?! – I didn’t… | -搞毛啊 -我不… |
[24:21] | – Richard! – But I mean, you were being an asshole. | -理查德 -我是说 你很混蛋 |
[24:25] | Okay, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[24:28] | To his face? | 当着他的面 |
[24:30] | You called him that to his face?! | 你当着他的面这么叫他 |
[24:32] | How could you not mention the colostomy bag? | 你怎么能不告诉我结肠造瘘袋的事 |
[24:34] | Because it’s a very private and personal matter! | 因为这是很隐私的事 |
[24:38] | It’s not a laughing matter! | 不是个笑料 |
[24:39] | But you called him double-asshole first. | 但是你先管他叫双屁眼的 |
[24:41] | Remember? In college? | 记得吗 在大学 |
[24:42] | Yeah, but not to his face. | 是的 但不是当着他面 |
[24:44] | Never to his face! | 我从不会当着他这样说 |
[24:45] | Not even I’m not that fucking cruel! | 即便是我也没那么残忍 |
[24:48] | – But you are! – I’m actually not. | -但你很残忍 -我其实不是的 |
[24:51] | You tore double-asshole a third asshole! | 双屁眼经你一说变成了三屁眼 |
[24:57] | Triple-A! | 三A |
[25:01] | Yeah, that was all my fault somehow? | 这怎么倒成了我的错了 |
[25:07] | Yeah, that was a big wank. | 确实是彻底搞砸了 |
[25:11] | Since we’re already set up for a live stream, | 既然我们已经准备好在线直播了 |
[25:13] | might I make a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[25:19] | It looks even better than I thought it would. | 这比我想象中还好 |
[25:24] | Is that a still image? | 这是张静止图像吗 |
[25:25] | It’s not frozen, is it? | 不是停滞了吧 |
[25:26] | No, it’s live. It’s just not moving very much | 不 是直播 只是变化不大 |
[25:29] | because it’s a fucking egg. | 因为那他妈是颗蛋 |
[25:31] | But think of the wonderful things going on inside that egg. | 但是想象一下蛋里正在发生的神奇变化 |
[25:34] | The resolution in your imagination is infinite. | 人的想象力是无穷的 |
[25:37] | Oh, hey, we’re up to 17 views. | 我们有十七位观众了 |
[25:39] | Okay, well, this isn’t the PR coup that we’d envisioned. | 这虽然达不到我们预想中的公关效果 |
[25:43] | But, uh, Nucleus fucked up way worse. | 但是 ‘纽核力’玩砸得更彻底 |
[25:47] | At least we can go back to work knowing | 至少已经知道只有我们的 |
[25:48] | that we’re the only middle-out compression | 发散压缩算法是切实可行的 |
[25:50] | that actually functions. | 我们就能安心工作了 |
[25:51] | New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc? Steel-aged. | 新西兰长相思 在钢桶中存放的 |
[25:54] | Drinks great during the day. | 很适合白天喝 |
[25:56] | I can move, so you guys can stand next to each other. | 我可以站到旁边 你们俩就能挨着了 |
[25:58] | Jared! God, no! | 贾里德 天啊 不用了 |
[25:59] | Dude, no. | 伙计 不用了 |
[26:01] | Russ, hey. | 罗斯 你好 |
[26:02] | Good job, my man! Fucking live stream looks amazing! | 干得好 伙计 直播看起来棒极了 |
[26:04] | – It does? – Yeah, Homicide must be stoked! | -真的吗 -是啊 ‘天杀’一定很兴奋 |
[26:07] | Homicide? What? | ‘天杀’ 什么 |
[26:08] | I love the new name. It’s kick-ass. | 我喜欢这个新名字 很拉风 |
[26:10] | I always thought Pied Piper was kind of a limp-dick name. | 我一直觉得’魔笛手’这名字很弱 |
[26:12] | EndFrame is way cooler. | ‘尾帧’听起来帅多了 |
[26:13] | EndFrame? What? | ‘尾帧’ 什么 |
[26:16] | Three, two, one! | 三 二 一 |
[26:21] | He made it. Farewell, sweet Gina. | 他做到了 别了 亲爱的吉娜 |
[26:25] | “Powered by EndFrame.” | “由’尾帧’提供技术支持” |
[26:27] | Who the fuck is EndFrame? | 谁他妈的是’尾帧’ |
[26:29] | Why is their fucking logo on this live stream? | 为什么他们的商标显示在直播上 |
[26:31] | – EndFrame isn’t you guys? – Oh, fuck! | -‘尾帧’不是你们吗 -操 |
[26:33] | EndFrame is those guys that | ‘尾帧’是’布兰斯科姆投资公司’ |
[26:34] | brain-raped us at Branscomb Ventures. | 那帮窃取我们算法的人 |
[26:36] | “EndFrame is a compression company specializing | ‘尾帧’是一个专门研究发散压缩技术的 |
[26:38] | in middle-out compression technology.” | 压缩算法公司 |
[26:41] | Those pricks! They stole my algorithm! | 这些混蛋 他们偷了我的算法 |
[26:44] | I know guys at the FBI we could call. Were you fucking hacked? | 我认识联调局的人 你们是被黑了吗 |
[26:49] | – Actually, no. – Well, how did they get it then? | -其实不是 -那他们是怎么得到的 |
[26:52] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[26:53] | How did they get it then, Richard? | 他们是怎么得到算法的 理查德 |
[26:55] | How did they get it? | 他们是怎么得到的 |
[26:56] | Well, we kinda found ourselves in their conference room, | 我们突然发现自己出现在他们的会议室 |
[26:59] | and accidentally sketched out our key components | 不小心在他们的白板上描述了 |
[27:04] | to our algorithm’s data model on their whiteboards. | 我们的算法数据模型的核心部分 |
[27:08] | You fucking– | 你他妈的 |
[27:10] | Russ? | 罗斯 |
[27:13] | He hung up. | 他挂了 |
[27:15] | I’d file this one under “Weakness”, Jared. | 我会把这归为”劣势” 贾里德 |