时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | That was awesome. We just fed our hogs | 太棒了 我们刚刚给了 |
[00:09] | To those EndFrame motherfuckers. | ‘尾帧’那帮混蛋当头一击 |
[00:11] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[00:12] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[00:17] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[00:19] | I just got a call from Marc at EndFrame. | 我刚接到’尾帧’的马克打来的电话 |
[00:21] | Yeah. Uh… | 好吧 |
[00:23] | Sorry that that deal didn’t go through, Russ, | 很抱歉我们没谈拢 罗斯 |
[00:25] | But this bake-off can be huge for us. | 但这个评测对我们来说至关重要 |
[00:29] | And we should actually get started. | 我们应该赶紧开始 |
[00:31] | – We have a lot of work to do. – Yeah. | -还有很多事情要做 -没错 |
[00:33] | We have a lot of work to do, Richard. | 我们是有很多事情要做 理查德 |
[00:36] | A lot. | 很多 |
[00:39] | We have to drink this entire bottle of tequila today. | 今天我们要喝完这一整瓶龙舌兰 |
[00:42] | – What? – Bake-off, bitch. | -什么 -来评测 小婊砸 |
[00:44] | Let’s get fucked up. Shots, baby. | 我们来狂欢 喝一杯 |
[00:48] | – I don’t… I don’t… – Richard, | -我…我不喝 -理查德 |
[00:50] | This is my own brand. | 这是我的自创品牌 |
[00:51] | Tres comas. | 三逗号 |
[00:53] | Do you know what that means in Spanish? | 你知道这在西班牙语里是什么意思吗 |
[00:55] | Three comm… Nope. | -三逗… -不 |
[00:57] | Three commas. | 是三逗号 |
[00:58] | As in, the number I’ll have | 这就是当我们打败’尾帧’ |
[00:59] | when we are done kicking the tar out of endframe | 狠狠赚上一笔之后 |
[01:01] | and I make that fuck pile of intersite money. | 我将拥有的钱数 |
[01:03] | Am I right? Come on, shots. | 我说的没错吧 来吧 喝一杯 |
[01:05] | So you’re not mad? | 所以你没生气 |
[01:07] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[01:10] | Okay. Yeah, sure. I’ll just do one shot. | 好吧 我就只喝一杯 |
[01:13] | We are going to drink to re-billionizing. | 我们要为重回十亿富翁干一杯 |
[01:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:18] | To re-billionizing. | 敬重回十亿 |
[01:20] | – To re-billionizing. – That’s it. | -敬重回十亿 -没错 |
[01:27] | One more? | 再来一杯吗 |
[01:31] | Russ… | 罗斯 |
[01:34] | We need to pay our lawyers… | 我们需要给律师付钱 |
[01:36] | And we need to pay our engineers. | 给工程师发工资 |
[01:39] | So, before you go, can you just write us another check please? | 所以你走前能再给我们写一张支票吗 |
[01:43] | What? No, Richard, giving you money right now | 什么 不行 理查德 现在给你钱 |
[01:45] | is the worst thing I could do for you. | 只会害了你 |
[01:48] | What? Why? How? | 什么 为什么 怎么会 |
[01:49] | Look what just happened. | 看看刚发生了什么吧 |
[01:50] | I threatened to walk and you turned lean and hungry, | 我威胁撤资 你就变成了一头饿狼 |
[01:53] | and you clawed your way into a $15-million deal. | 杀出一条通向一千五百万订单的血路 |
[01:56] | And when you win this bake-off, | 等你赢了这次评测 |
[01:58] | because I gave you no money, | 就因为我不给你钱 |
[01:59] | and I get my… third comma back… | 等我重回三逗号俱乐部 |
[02:04] | I promise you this, Richard. | 我向你保证 理查德 |
[02:05] | I’m gonna come back here and you and I are gonna polish off | 我会回到这来 你我将一起 |
[02:07] | this entire motherfucking bottle of tres comas together. | 擦亮这三逗号酒瓶 |
[02:10] | Put it right up high. | 把它高高地挂起来 |
[02:13] | Come on! Don’t leave me hanging. | 来啊 别让我干等着 |
[02:16] | That’s it! That’s how we do business. | 就是这样 就该这么做生意 |
[02:29] | The Nucleus ad buy will be the largest in our history. | ‘纽核力’广告购买量将是史上最多 |
[02:33] | Awareness of this product will be unprecedented. | 产品曝光度史无前例 |
[02:36] | Yeah. Am I the only one concerned about over-exposure? | 只有我一个人担心曝光过度吗 |
[02:40] | Well, we haven’t seen the platform yet, | 我们还没见到平台 |
[02:43] | but we’re planning on slipping Nucleus | 但我们计划将’纽核力’推向 |
[02:45] | to influential tech journalists and bloggers. | 有影响力的技术记者和博主 |
[02:48] | Because, certainly, once they see Nucleus– | 因为毫无疑问 他们一看到’纽核力’ |
[02:50] | Sorry, sorry. That strategy just sounds so inside the box. | 抱歉 这策略听起来太循规蹈矩 |
[02:55] | Might it not be more innovative | 何不更有创意一点 |
[02:57] | To shroud nucleus in mystery | 让’纽核力’保持神秘 |
[03:00] | until the official roll out next January? | 直到明年一月正式发布的时候 |
[03:03] | Gavin, I’m sorry. | 盖文 抱歉这么问 |
[03:06] | Is everything okay with Nucleus? | 但’纽核力’还顺利吗 |
[03:08] | We are on schedule, yes? | 我们还跟得上进度 是吗 |
[03:10] | Because based on your assurances, | 因为由于你的保证 |
[03:12] | we’ve staked substantial resources on its performance. | 我们为它的表现投入了相当大的财力与人力 |
[03:17] | Gentlemen of the board, and Rachel, | 董事会的先生们 以及瑞秋 |
[03:20] | Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[03:22] | Nucleus is on track. | ‘纽核力’一切如常 |
[03:24] | And you have my word that if it fails to be | 我向你们保证 |
[03:26] | everything we need it to be, | 如果它有一点不尽如人意的地方 |
[03:28] | someone will be held responsible. | 有人将会为此负责 |
[03:31] | Me? | 我 |
[03:33] | You want me to come back to Hooli? | 你想让我重回’互利’ |
[03:35] | No way. It’s too late. | 不行 太晚了 |
[03:37] | I’ve accepted MIT’s offer of tenure. | 我已经接了麻省理工大学的终身教职 |
[03:39] | My wife, my children, and my mother | 我的妻子 孩子 母亲 |
[03:41] | are already back in Boston. | 都已经回到波士顿了 |
[03:43] | I’m here because I believe in you. | 我来找你是因为我信任你 |
[03:45] | And because I believe we didn’t believe in you enough before. | 我相信我们之前对你的信任不够 |
[03:49] | Yeah, you did not. | 的确不够 |
[03:50] | XYZ was beneath your talent. | ‘未知数’部门配不上你的才华 |
[03:52] | Surely you felt it. I did. | 你一定感觉到了 我感觉到了 |
[03:54] | Why else would I lay it off on Gighetti? | 要不我为什么要把它交给达头蒂 |
[03:57] | Xyz is about the distant future. | ‘未知数’部门关注的是遥远的未来 |
[04:00] | But we can’t wait for you. We need you now, | 但我们等不及了 我们现在就需要你 |
[04:02] | guiding critical components of our core business. | 来带领我们至关重要的核心业务 |
[04:05] | Components like Nucleus. | 比如’纽核力’ |
[04:10] | I’m sorry. Are you… Are you offering to put me | 对不起 你是要让我 |
[04:12] | in full charge of Nucleus? | 全权领导’纽核力’吗 |
[04:14] | Indeed I am. You and only you. | 没错 有且只有你 |
[04:18] | You’ll get the credit and the glory. | 你将得到信任和荣光 |
[04:20] | The name Davis Bannerchek will be | 戴维斯·班纳奇的名字 |
[04:22] | inextricably linked with that of Nucleus. | 将会与’纽核力’紧密相连 |
[04:27] | I mean, there’s a chance no one will know | 将来很有可能大家都会认为 |
[04:28] | I had anything to do with it at all. | 我与’纽核力’毫无关联 |
[04:33] | Gentlemen, nothing else in the truck. Stop. | 先生们 不用再往卡车里搬了 停 |
[04:39] | Who’s done with the transcoding workflow? Me. | 谁解决了转码工作流 是我 |
[04:42] | Good job, Carla. | 干得好 卡尔拉 |
[04:44] | Or should I say, “Scrumptious”? | 或者该叫你”敏捷女侠” |
[04:49] | Because of the board, the scrum board. | 因为你在更新敏捷开发板 |
[04:51] | – Oh, I get it. – Yeah. | -好冷 -好吧 |
[04:54] | Or just… I mean, not you. | 或者 我是说 不只是你 |
[04:55] | I mean, you could… You are. | 当然 我是说 也包括你 |
[04:58] | Also, thanks to everybody | 另外我要感谢大家 |
[05:01] | for forgoing your salary this week. | 主动弃领这周的薪水 |
[05:04] | Remember, if we win… | 请记住 只要我们获胜 |
[05:07] | bonuses all around, so… | 奖金大把大把的 所以 |
[05:09] | Go team. | 大家加油 |
[05:11] | When we win. | 当然赢了再发奖金 |
[05:14] | That is rousing, Richard. | 好激动人心啊 理查德 |
[05:15] | Yeah, so, when we win it. | 对 等我们打赢官司后发 |
[05:23] | Have you guys seen this? | 你们看见了吗 |
[05:25] | Seth, the network security guy from Endframe, | 赛斯 就是负责’尾帧’网络安全的家伙 |
[05:27] | just changed his Linkedin status to “unemployed.” | 刚刚把他的’领英’状态更新为”失业”了 |
[05:30] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[05:31] | You think we got him fired? | 你认为是我们害他被炒了 |
[05:33] | I bet we did. | 肯定是我们 |
[05:35] | That’s awesome. | 美得很 |
[05:36] | Well, we never actually breached his security. | 这个嘛 我们并没有真正突破他的防火墙 |
[05:39] | Remember we got Mark’s login info | 别忘了我们是偷了马克的登录信息 |
[05:41] | and went through the front door? | 大摇大摆登录进去的 |
[05:42] | So, he didn’t actually do anything wrong. | 所以严格来讲 他没做错什么 |
[05:44] | He worked for Endframe, | 他之前给’尾帧’干活 |
[05:46] | the pieces of shit that stole our algorithm. | 就是这坨屎样的公司偷了你的算法 |
[05:48] | Yeah. So by the transitive property, | 没错 所以根据传递性法则 |
[05:50] | he is, therefore, also a piece of shit. | 他因此也是一坨屎 |
[05:53] | Well, the pieces of shit fired him. | 那坨屎把他给开了 |
[05:56] | So his “Piece of shit” status is reversed. | 所以他的”屎”属性就消除了 |
[05:59] | Okay, fine. So the transitive property may no longer apply, | 好吧 就算传递性法则不适用了 |
[06:02] | but the reflexive property states everything’s equal to itself. | 但根据自反性原则 一个元素等价于它自己 |
[06:04] | So, since he’s a piece of shit, he’s a piece of shit. | 所以因为他是一坨屎 所以他是一坨屎 |
[06:08] | Okay, math aside, | 好吧 不扯数学了 |
[06:10] | the point I’m trying to make here is | 我就是想说 |
[06:12] | we didn’t actually break his code. Okay? | 我们并没有突破他的防火墙 好吗 |
[06:14] | So he’s getting fired for no reason. | 所以他是不明不白地被解雇了 |
[06:17] | And I kinda feel bad for the guy. | 我有点过意不去 |
[06:18] | He’s probably pulling his hair out somewhere, | 他这会儿没准正不知在哪扯头发 |
[06:20] | wondering where he screwed up. | 琢磨到底哪里搞砸了 |
[06:22] | But he didn’t screw up, | 但是他没搞砸 |
[06:24] | and he’ll never know that for the rest of his life. | 而他这辈子也不会知道这一点了 |
[06:26] | I bet you’re right. | 你说的很对 |
[06:27] | He probably is just ripping his hair out somewhere. | 他现在没准真在扯自己的头发呢 |
[06:30] | I wish I could see that. | 真想观摩观摩 |
[06:33] | Piece of shit. | 他个屎坨坨 |
[06:35] | He’s a piece of shit. | 他就是坨屎 |
[06:53] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[06:56] | Did you forget about Jian-Yang and I’s pitch? | 你是不是忘了杨靖和我要给你介绍我们的软件 |
[06:58] | No, I was on my phone. | 没有 我出来打个电话 |
[07:00] | You talking to Benson or Hedges? | 你是跟金还是边臣打电话呢 |
[07:02] | Am I right? Cigarette company. | 说得好吧 香烟牌子 |
[07:04] | Clever. | 高明 |
[07:05] | What if I told you there is an app on the market… | 如果我告诉你 市场上有这么一个应用 |
[07:08] | Not now. No, you wait until you’re inside. Okay? | 现在别说 等进了屋再说好吗 |
[07:12] | We haven’t even gotten the bottle of water yet. | 连口水都没喝着呢 |
[07:14] | Head in. I’ll meet you in there. I just… | 你们先去 我待会儿进去 我先 |
[07:17] | need to finish this call. | 把这通电话打完 |
[07:19] | Sure. Cool with a “K.” | 行 这么着吧 |
[07:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:25] | Water. | 给您水 |
[07:28] | What if I told you there is an app… | 如果我告诉你 市场上有 |
[07:30] | Jian-Yang, this is the assistant. | 杨靖 他只是个助手 |
[07:32] | We wait for the boss to pitch. | 等大老板来了再开讲吧 |
[07:34] | The woman you saw outside. Okay? | 就是你刚才在外面见过的那个女的 |
[07:36] | The lady who was smoking? You said no. | 就是那位抽烟的女士 刚才你明明不让我说 |
[07:38] | Sorry, sorry… Monica was smoking? | 不好意思 莫妮卡在抽烟 |
[07:41] | – Cigarettes? – Cigarettes. | -抽烟吗 -是的 |
[07:43] | No, no, no. He’s confused. | 不是不是 他记错了 |
[07:45] | He’s Chinese. | 中国人嘛 |
[07:46] | He’s talking about this crack-addict prostitute | 他说的是那个有毒瘾的妓女 |
[07:49] | we saw at the gas station. She was smoking cigarettes. | 就在加油站那边 是她在抽烟 |
[07:52] | So sad. | 好可怜 |
[07:57] | Jian-Yang, what’re you doing? This is Palo Alto. | 杨靖 你干什么 这里可是帕罗奥多 |
[08:00] | People are lunatics about smoking here. | 这儿的人一听见抽烟就要抓狂的 |
[08:02] | We don’t enjoy all the freedoms that you have in China. | 我们这不像你在中国那么随意自在 |
[08:06] | All right? Where people smoke all the time. | 明白吗 能随时随地抽颗烟 |
[08:08] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[08:09] | Except for special occasions. | 除非为了庆祝重大时刻 |
[08:11] | So you do smoke? | 那你还是抽烟的 |
[08:13] | Wait, have you been smoking in my house? | 等等 你不会在我房子里抽过烟吧 |
[08:15] | No. There’s no special occasion ever happen in your house. | 没有 你房子里根本没发生过什么重大时刻 |
[08:22] | See this little bald spot on my temple? | 看见我太阳穴附近这块斑秃了吗 |
[08:26] | I’ve literally been tearing my own hair out. | 是我扯自己头发扯出来的 |
[08:29] | I e-mailed Gilfoyle about a dozen times, | 我给吉尔弗约尔发了几十封电邮 |
[08:31] | and all he kept sending me were these photos. | 而他老是回给我这些图片 |
[08:36] | Some woman choking. Balls. | 呛住的女人 两个球 |
[08:38] | Choking… A pair of balls. I… I get it. | 呛人 又是一对球 我懂了 |
[08:41] | “Choke on my balls.” It’s like a rebus. | “吃我的蛋噎死吧” 就跟看图猜谜似的 |
[08:44] | He’s such a dick. | 这个混蛋 |
[08:46] | How the fuck did he get into my system? | 他到底是怎么突破我的网络安全系统的 |
[08:48] | At least give me a hint. | 给我点提示也行啊 |
[08:51] | Something. Anything. | 什么都行 任何线索都行 |
[08:56] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[08:58] | What if, hypothetically… | 如果说 假设 |
[09:02] | there was a certain CEO in your office, | 你们办公室里某个总裁 |
[09:05] | that left his login information on a post-it, | 把自己的登录信息写在便利贴上 |
[09:09] | and a certain someone | 然后另有某个人 |
[09:12] | took it, and used that to get in? | 顺手牵羊 然后登入了他们的系统 |
[09:15] | Are you saying Gilfoyle never penetrated my network? | 你是说吉尔弗约尔从没成功侵入我的系统 |
[09:19] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[09:22] | you weren’t fired because of | 你被开除并不是因为 |
[09:24] | anything to do with your security config. | 你的安全配置有问题 |
[09:26] | It wasn’t my fault? | 这不是我的错 |
[09:28] | – Oh, my God. – You know what? | -我的天 -你知道吗 |
[09:31] | I’m glad I came here. | 我很高兴我来了 |
[09:32] | I think it’s good just to get everything out in the open. | 我觉得能把所有事都说清楚挺好 |
[09:34] | That piece of shit! | 那个混蛋 |
[09:36] | Gilfoyle kept taunting me and taunting me. | 吉尔弗约尔不停地嘲笑我 |
[09:38] | – What’re you doing? No… – Hello, Gilfoyle? | -你在干什么 别 -喂 吉尔弗约尔 |
[09:40] | Don’t call him. | 别打给他 |
[09:41] | – It’s Seth. – Don’t mention me or… | -我是赛斯 -别提我 |
[09:43] | Richard just told me about the post-it. So, fuck you! | 理查德刚告诉我了便利贴的事 去你妈的 |
[09:46] | You just fucked with the wrong hacker. | 你惹错了人 |
[09:48] | There’s… there’s kids. | 旁边 有孩子 |
[09:49] | I’m gonna skullfuck your whole system. | 我会操翻你的系统 |
[09:51] | Fuck you, Gilfoyle! | 去你妈的 吉尔弗约尔 |
[09:53] | Fuck you, Richard! | 去你妈的 理查德 |
[09:55] | Fuck all of you Pied Piper fucks! | 去你们的魔笛手 |
[09:58] | I actually, don’t– I don’t know him. | 我其实 其实不认识他 |
[10:00] | I’m just here by myself. | 我自己来的 |
[10:04] | Just watching and waiting. | 就在这里静静地等人 |
[10:06] | I love kids. Not like that. | 我喜欢小孩子 不是怪异的那种 |
[10:09] | So… | 所以 |
[10:12] | why would you do that? Why would you go talk to him? | 你为什么那样做 为什么要找他谈 |
[10:14] | I don’t know, you know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:15] | Face-to-face meetings make things better. | 面对面交流总是效果更好一些 |
[10:17] | I just felt bad for the guy, and he was not doing well. | 我只是觉得对不起他 他的情况也不怎么好 |
[10:20] | I mean, what if I hadn’t said anything and he’d have, | 我是说 如果我什么都不说 然后他 |
[10:21] | you know… killed himself? | 自杀了呢 |
[10:24] | Yeah, well, there’s no chance of that now, is there? | 是啊 但现在不可能出现这种情况了 |
[10:26] | Richard, you don’t seem to understand what’s going on. | 理查德 感觉你还不清楚到底发生了什么 |
[10:29] | We hacked into Endframe’s system and stole their specs. | 我们入侵了’尾帧’的系统偷了他们的合约 |
[10:32] | You can’t go traipsing around to their former employees, | 你不能就这样找他们的前雇员闲聊 |
[10:35] | telling them how we did it just to make them feel better. | 告诉他们我们是如何做到的就为让他们好受点 |
[10:38] | You’re a fucking black hat now. Act like it. | 你现在是他妈黑帽了 有点职业道德行吗 |
[10:40] | What? I’m a black hat? How am I a black hat? | 什么 我是黑帽 我怎么是黑帽了 |
[10:43] | Endframe stole from us first. | ‘尾帧’先偷我们的 |
[10:44] | And since the negative of a negative is a positive, | 既然负负得正 |
[10:46] | stealing from a thief is okay. | 从小偷那里偷东西没问题 |
[10:47] | It’s the additive inverse property. | 这就是个加法逆元 |
[10:49] | Math aside, Richard, we’re all black hats now. | 先不说数学 理查德 我们都是黑帽了 |
[10:52] | The point is, what are we gonna do about Seth? | 重点是 我们要怎样对付赛斯 |
[10:55] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:56] | Well, I mean, we have an unemployed | 我的意思是 现在有一个无业 |
[10:58] | and very pissed off systems guy, | 且愤怒的程序员 |
[11:00] | who very publicly threatened to skullfuck our whole system. | 在非常公开的场合威胁要操翻我们的系统 |
[11:04] | He’s not gonna do shit. | 他什么都不会做 |
[11:06] | He’s a coder. | 他是个代码狗 |
[11:07] | By definition, we’re all pussies. | 意思就是 我们都是怂货 |
[11:09] | Look, he’ll vent for half an hour… | 听着 他会发泄半个多小时 |
[11:12] | and then he’ll go LARPing and mogging | 之后搞点角色扮演然后奸下尸 |
[11:15] | and stroke his dick for a while. | 最后再撸一管 |
[11:17] | Even if he does try to crack us, Richard, | 就算他来攻击我们 理查德 |
[11:19] | I built our network security myself. | 我亲自建立的网络安全系统 |
[11:21] | I’m not worried about it at all. | 我一点也不担心 |
[11:23] | So, just… | 所以 |
[11:24] | this doesn’t concern you guys? | 你们就一点也不担心吗 |
[11:26] | Okay, because he said, and I quote… | 因为他的原话是 |
[11:28] | that he was going to skullfuck us! | 他要操翻我们 |
[11:34] | – You have a great daughter. – Come on, Ashley, let’s go. | -你女儿真可爱 -阿什利 我们走 |
[11:43] | Go for Erlich. | 我是埃利希 |
[11:43] | Thanks for outing me. | 谢谢你替我公开 |
[11:45] | You’re gay. | 你是同性恋 |
[11:46] | That explains so much. | 怪不得 |
[11:48] | No, outing me for smoking. | 不 我是说抽烟的事 |
[11:50] | I was heading home | 我之前正要回家 |
[11:51] | when my insane boss called me into the conference room | 我那个神经病老板把我叫进了会议室 |
[11:54] | for some kind of anti-smoking intervention. | 进行了戒烟教育 |
[11:58] | “No one ever died from secondhand heroin.” | 没有人死于二手海洛因 |
[12:01] | Yeah, she said that. | 对 她就是这么说的 |
[12:02] | – What did you say? – I said nothing. | -你说了什么 -我什么都没说 |
[12:04] | Jian-yang may have… | 杨靖好像 |
[12:06] | let a little something slip to your boy friday, | 无意中向你的小男仆透露了一些 |
[12:08] | But don’t worry, I covered with aplomb. | 但别担心 我很自然的掩饰过去了 |
[12:10] | That little weasel tells Laurie everything. | 那个小人什么都对劳里说 |
[12:13] | On that topic, what did you think of his app? | 回归正题 你认为他的软件怎么样 |
[12:15] | The fundamental idea is sound. | 基本思路还不错 |
[12:18] | An app that helps parents find the least crowded playgrounds. | 帮家长寻找人最少的游乐场的软件 |
[12:20] | Good. So you understood him. | 不错 你能懂他的意思 |
[12:22] | The problem is, he’s basically created the perfect tool | 问题是 这基本等于为恋童癖 |
[12:25] | for pedophiles to find victims. | 提供了寻找目标的最佳工具 |
[12:27] | Yes, and pedophiles are typically not early-adopters, | 对 但恋童癖一般都不是软件的初期尝试者 |
[12:31] | so we would miss out on that whole market. | 那我们就失去了那部分市场 |
[12:33] | That’s problematic. | 这倒是个问题 |
[12:34] | Well, we’ll tweak it when we present it to your boss. | 我们向你老板介绍时会改进这一点 |
[12:37] | I don’t think what I saw was close to ready for Laurie. | 我认为目前的版本不够成熟 不能给劳里看 |
[12:40] | Oh, really, Monica? I’m sorry that your boss | 真的吗 莫妮卡 很抱歉你的老板 |
[12:43] | unearthed your filthy little secret, | 知道了你的肮脏小秘密 |
[12:45] | but believe it or not I actually tried to have your back, | 但不管你信不信 我真的试着给你打掩护了 |
[12:48] | and I was hoping you might do the same for me. | 所以我也希望你能这样对我 |
[12:50] | Then again, your judgment is suspect. | 再说一次 不能相信你的判断力 |
[12:54] | You are a smoker. | 你是个烟民 |
[12:56] | I smoke a few cigarettes a week. | 我一周就抽几根 |
[13:02] | Fine. I’ll ask Laurie for five minutes, but that’s it. | 好吧 我向劳里申请五分钟 但仅此而已 |
[13:05] | And tell Jian-yang he better bring it. | 告诉杨靖他必须好好表现 |
[13:07] | Monica, we may never know | 莫妮卡 我们也许永远不会知道 |
[13:09] | what indecipherable Chinese province Jian-yang comes from, | 杨靖来自于中国哪一个神秘的省份 |
[13:13] | but I know this much, | 但我知道 |
[13:15] | Jian-yang was born to bring it, and you have got to try women. | 杨靖注定要展示这个想法 你得让他试试看 |
[13:19] | I mean, just give it a chan– | 只要你给个机 |
[13:22] | I’m sure the work that you have done so far has been very good. | 我相信你们目前进展还是很不错的 |
[13:25] | But now that I am here, the real work begins, | 不过现在有了我 工作才算真正展开 |
[13:29] | and time is of the essence. | 而时间至关重要 |
[13:32] | I’m gonna need status reports from every department. | 我需要每个部门的统计报告 |
[13:37] | Where are we? | 现在到什么阶段了 |
[13:39] | We have a mobile beta on a hooliphone. | 我们在互利手机上有一个测试版移动端 |
[13:43] | You wanna see it? | 你想看看吗 |
[13:45] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[13:50] | He quit? | 他不干了 |
[13:52] | What do you mean he quit? | 他不干了是几个意思 |
[13:53] | According to security, he entered the building at 9:13. | 根据监控记录 他在9点13分进入公司 |
[13:56] | He met with the Nucleus team for 11 minutes. | 他与’纽核力’团队见了11分钟 |
[13:58] | Then he used his key card to exit the building. | 然后他用身份卡出了大楼 |
[14:00] | Three minutes later, he was clocked at 73 | 三分钟之后 他在限速25迈的路段 |
[14:02] | in a 25 zone going past our daycare center. | 以时速73迈经过了我们的托儿所 |
[14:05] | He never returned, | 他再也没回来 |
[14:06] | and he hasn’t responded to our calls or e-mail. | 而且也没有回复我们的电话或者邮件 |
[14:09] | Gavin, is it possible that this is a good thing? | 盖文 这有没有可能是一件好事 |
[14:12] | Bannerchek was gonna step in at the last minute | 班纳奇这么晚才加入我们 |
[14:13] | and take a lot of the credit for Nucleus. | 却要从’纽核力’分一大杯羹 |
[14:15] | Now the world will know that you’re responsible for Nucleus. | 现在全世界都将知道’纽核力’是由你负责的 |
[14:18] | You and you alone. | 唯一负责人 |
[14:27] | Not now! | 现在别拍 |
[14:30] | Okay, so no attempts to externally access the system? | 好吧 所以没有任何人试图从外部访问吗 |
[14:34] | Right? No sqli, xss, | 是吧 没有数据病毒 脚本攻击 |
[14:37] | worms, trojans, nothing? | 蠕虫 木马什么的 |
[14:39] | Same answer as I gave you the last three days. No. | 跟我过去三天给你的答案一样 没有 |
[14:43] | Seth hasn’t done shit. We’re all good. | 塞斯什么都没做 我们没事 |
[14:45] | Richard, your paranoia has become officially tedious. | 理查德 你的被害妄想开始恶心人了 |
[14:49] | Okay, okay. Our platform is basically built. | 好吧 我们的平台基本建好了 |
[14:52] | Tomorrow, intersite is gonna start dumping | 明天 ‘色界’就要开始通过该死的ftp |
[14:54] | 100 terabytes of video | 直接往我们服务器上 |
[14:56] | directly onto our server via fucking ftp. | 丢过来1万万兆的视频了 |
[15:00] | We are gonna be the most vulnerable we’ve ever been. | 到时我们服务器防护将降到历史最低点 |
[15:02] | And Seth is out there lurking. | 而塞斯就潜伏在那里 |
[15:04] | Just lurking in the darknet ready to pounce | 潜伏着随时准备动手 |
[15:06] | like an internet panther. And we don’t care. | 就像一只网络黑豹 而我们不做任何防备 |
[15:10] | Okay, well, frankly, your lack of paranoia is insane to me. | 坦白讲 我不能理解你们居然没有被害妄想 |
[15:14] | Now you’re paranoid that we’re not paranoid enough? | 所以你现在因为我们不够偏执而偏执了 |
[15:17] | You’re para-paranoid, Richard. | 你这是”偏”偏执狂 理查德 |
[15:21] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:23] | To the kitchen. | 去厨房 |
[15:24] | Why are you going together? Are you gonna talk about me? | 你们为什么一起去 是要背后说我吗 |
[15:29] | What’re you looking at? | 你们在看什么 |
[15:31] | You guys have got a lot of work to do. | 你们还有很多工作要做呢 |
[15:50] | I’m glad you reached out. | 我很高兴你来找我 |
[15:52] | And I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[15:54] | I’m not gonna do any of those things that I threatened to do. | 我不会对你们做任何我之前威胁要做的事 |
[15:57] | Really? Just to be clear, no skullfucking of any kind? | 真的吗 你确定不会做任何干翻我们的事吗 |
[16:02] | No. I guess I just needed to vent. | 不 我猜我只是要发泄一下 |
[16:06] | Actually, I was pretty worried | 其实我挺担心 |
[16:08] | that your were gonna do something crazy. | 你会做一些很疯狂的事 |
[16:11] | You can relax. | 你可以放松 |
[16:13] | And please tell Gilfoyle I’m sorry for what I said, | 也请转告吉尔弗约尔 我为说过的话道歉 |
[16:17] | and that he can relax, too. | 他也可以放松点了 |
[16:19] | Oh, you don’t have to worry about Gilfoyle. | 你不用担心吉尔弗约尔 |
[16:22] | He couldn’t have cared less. | 他根本没放在心上 |
[16:24] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah. You know, I gotta– I gotta be honest. | 是啊 我就坦白讲了 |
[16:28] | I mean, I’m really glad I came back here. | 我很高兴自己还是过来了 |
[16:31] | I mean, Dinesh and Gilfoyle obviously said it was a bad idea, | 迪尼希和吉尔弗约尔都不认可这件事 |
[16:34] | Especially given what happened. | 尤其是刚发生过那些事 |
[16:35] | But this just really restores my faith | 但这次会面让我重拾信心 |
[16:37] | that face-to-face meetings are the way to– | 面对面确实是解决问题的好… |
[16:39] | That smug cocksucker didn’t think I had the skills | 那见鬼的死基佬居然不相信我能 |
[16:42] | to break into his system, that motherfucker. | 黑进他的系统 操他妈 |
[16:44] | What? What are you– don’t… Who are you calling? | 什么 你要干什…不要…你打给谁 |
[16:46] | Hello, Gilfoyle. It’s Seth again. | 吉尔弗约尔吗 我是塞斯 |
[16:47] | – Hey, don’t mention that I– – Richard here just told me | -别说我是我 -理查德刚告诉我 |
[16:49] | You’re not afraid of me. | 你一点都不怕我 |
[16:51] | Well, you know what I’m gonna do to you now, motherfucker? | 你知道我要对你做什么吗 你个混账 |
[16:54] | Get out our here. Scatter. Scatter. | 快走开 散开 散开 |
[16:55] | I’m skullfucking the shit out of your system this time. | 我这次要操翻你的系统 |
[16:57] | How you like me now, you cocksucking, | 你现在怎么看我 你个狗娘养的 |
[16:59] | motherfucking piece of shit? | 舔屌长大的傻逼 |
[17:02] | In our initial build | 在我们首次建模时 |
[17:04] | we realized that the same geo-tagging technology | 我们意识到用于寻找 |
[17:07] | that could be used to locate uncrowded playgrounds | 更空旷的游乐场的地理标记软件 |
[17:10] | could also be used to prey on children, | 也可能被社会最罪恶的存在 |
[17:12] | our greatest natural resource, | 用于狩猎孩子 |
[17:14] | by one of society’s worst elements– | 这一最珍贵的自然资源 |
[17:17] | pedophiles. | 那就是恋童癖 |
[17:18] | The pedophile facing nature of the app | 这款应用会吸引恋童癖 |
[17:20] | would present marketing pain points. Yes. | 这将对应用的推广工作造成困难 没错 |
[17:22] | But under Monica’s guidance, | 但在莫妮卡的引导下 |
[17:25] | we realized the same technology could also be used | 我们意识到同样的技术还能用于 |
[17:28] | to create a real-time, crowd-sourced map | 制作一副实时的 由多人参与的地图 |
[17:32] | of an even worse segment of the population. | 用于标记一群更为可怕的人群 |
[17:35] | Worse than pedophiles? | 比恋童癖还可怕吗 |
[17:37] | Smokers. | 吸烟者 |
[17:39] | Because, let’s face it, | 让我们面对现实吧 |
[17:41] | No one’s ever died of secondhand heroin. | 没有人会因抽二手海洛因而死 |
[17:43] | True. True. | 没错 没错 |
[17:46] | With our app, users can locate | 通过我们的应用 用户能够定位 |
[17:49] | and thus avoid these self-indulgent, | 并避开这些自我放纵 |
[17:52] | self-destructive, negligent monsters. | 自甘堕落 自私自利的禽兽 |
[17:55] | – Negligent? – Yeah. | -自私自利 -没错 |
[17:57] | We call it “Smokation.” | 我称之为’寻烟’ |
[18:00] | It’s a clever hybrid of “Smoker” and “Location.” | 这是吸烟者和定位两者的有机结合 |
[18:06] | It’s interesting. | 很有趣 |
[18:08] | It’s interesting. | 很有意思 |
[18:12] | Well done. Well done. | 干得不错 干得不错 |
[18:14] | So what kind of term sheet do you think she’s gonna lay on us? | 你觉得她会给我们开出什么样的风投协议 |
[18:17] | There’s a lot of work to do, | 虽然很多地方还有待改进 |
[18:20] | but you certainly knew how to play to your audience. | 但显然你非常清楚该如何迎合你的听众 |
[18:23] | So I’d say it looks good. | 所以我觉得前景非常乐观 |
[18:26] | Oh, today is a great day. | 今天真是个好日子 |
[18:29] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[18:33] | Special occasion. | 重大时刻嘛 |
[18:35] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[18:36] | You brought cigarettes in here? | 你竟然带香烟进来 |
[18:39] | No, I take from her purse. | 不 我是从她包里拿的 |
[18:44] | Well, this is it. | 只能这样了 |
[18:46] | Our pants are basically around our ankles | 在文件下载完成之前 |
[18:47] | until this transfer is done. | 我们基本等于毫无防备 |
[18:49] | Anything? | 有什么情况吗 |
[18:50] | Again, no. Nothing. | 再跟你说一遍 什么都没有 |
[18:54] | Well, did you sweep for– | 你有没有查… |
[18:55] | Unauthorized kernel modules, yes. | 未授权的内核模块吗 查了 |
[18:57] | I even purged the entire server hypervisor again. | 我甚至又清理了整个服务器虚拟机监视器 |
[19:00] | I know we are vulnerable, right now, | 我知道我们现在很脆弱 |
[19:02] | but, Richard, we’re covered, okay? | 但是我们都处理好了 理查德 |
[19:04] | We severed the prod and dev net. | 我们已经切断了产品和开发网 |
[19:05] | Look, you made us put our phones in a fucking faraday cage. | 你都逼我们把手机放到法拉第笼[屏蔽信号]里了 |
[19:07] | We even killed the wi-fi and reverted back | 我们甚至把无线网络都关了 |
[19:09] | to this stone age hard line ethernet switch. | 倒退到使用这种有线以太网交换机 |
[19:12] | Look at all this shit. Are we in the ’90s? | 瞧瞧这堆破玩意 我们现在是在90年代吗 |
[19:15] | Richard, no one is cracking our transfer. | 理查德 没人会黑入我们的文件传输 |
[19:19] | Not Seth, not some rogue nuclear state, | 赛斯不行 某些无赖核武国家也不行 |
[19:22] | not Skewl of fucking Root. | 什么傻逼根用户团队更不行 |
[19:25] | No one. | 谁都不可能 |
[19:27] | And in two hours and 47 minutes… | 2小时47分钟以后 |
[19:29] | when we’ve pulled all of Intersite’s data | 当我们把所有’色界’的数据 |
[19:31] | onto our servers, we’re golden. | 下载到我们的服务器上 就大功告成了 |
[19:33] | So just chill the fuck out. | 所以冷静点啊 |
[19:36] | Do another Weissman test to make yourself feel better. | 再做一下维斯曼测试舒缓舒缓心情 |
[19:38] | I just did. | 我已经做过了 |
[19:40] | Still at 5.1? | 还是5.1吗 |
[19:42] | Actually, 5.2. | 其实是5.2 |
[19:44] | Holy shit, dude. That’s blazing. | 我操 伙计 这也太厉害了 |
[19:47] | Wait, so we’re actually gonna win this thing. | 等等 看来我们真的会赢啊 |
[19:49] | I don’t know. Ask me again in two hours and 46 minutes. | 不知道 2小时46分钟以后再来问我 |
[19:53] | Hey, quit all the fucking and let me in. | 别磨磨叽叽的 快让我进去 |
[19:56] | – Hey, come on, why’s the door locked? – Coming. | -快点 为什么把门锁了 -来了 |
[19:57] | – Are you afraid you’re gonna get raped? – Jared, don’t… | -你怕被强奸吗 -贾里德 别… |
[20:00] | What? You’re locking the door now? | 你们现在开始锁门了啊 |
[20:01] | You don’t answer my texts. What the fuck? | 你不回我短信 搞什么 |
[20:03] | Russ, we’re at a pretty critical juncture right now, so– | 罗斯 我们现在正处于一个非常关键的时刻 |
[20:06] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[20:08] | That is pornography, thousands of hours of it. | 那是黄片 上千个小时的黄片 |
[20:11] | Yeah, it is. | 是嘛 |
[20:13] | Russ, tomorrow, I would be happy to walk this through with you. | 罗斯 明天 我很乐意跟你详细解释下 |
[20:17] | Okay. I’m out of here. Just answer me this, are we good? | 我马上走 只要回答我 我们没事吧 |
[20:20] | Yes. The platform is running great. | 没事 平台运行得很好 |
[20:22] | But it’s just really fragile | 只不过现在真的 |
[20:24] | right now and we have a lot to focus on. | 很不稳定 我们还要关注很多事 |
[20:25] | So, again, probably tomorrow would be– | 所以 说不定明天… |
[20:26] | Fine, fine. After we have tequila. | 好好 等咱们先一起喝几杯龙舌兰 |
[20:30] | – What? – Shots, boys. | -什么 -来几杯 伙计们 |
[20:31] | – I’m in. – No, no one’s in. | -算我一个 -不 谁都不算 |
[20:33] | What are– we’re not doing shots right now, Russ. | 你在…我们现在不能喝酒 罗斯 |
[20:35] | Richard, come on, quit being such a pussy, | 理查德 别一副娘炮样 |
[20:37] | and have some tequila with your money guy. | 跟你的小金主一起来喝几杯吧 |
[20:39] | You’re not our money guy. | 你不是我们的金主 |
[20:40] | I’m not your money guy. Since when? | 我啥时候不是你的金主了 |
[20:41] | Since you stopped giving us money, asshole. | 从你不给我们钱开始 混蛋 |
[20:47] | Who’s an asshole? I forced you to get lean. | 你叫谁混蛋 我是逼你奋发 |
[20:49] | No. You forced us to hack Endframe and break the law. | 不 你逼我们黑入’尾帧’ 触犯法律 |
[20:52] | And now, like it or not, I’m a fucking black hat. | 现在不管我愿不愿意 我他妈成了黑帽黑客 |
[20:54] | But that’s okay. That’s okay. That’s cool. | 不过没事 没事 没关系 |
[20:57] | We’re gonna win this bake-off | 我们要赢下这次评测 |
[20:58] | and pay you enough money to go away forever. | 给你一笔钱 让你永远滚蛋 |
[21:01] | So take your shitty tequila | 所以带上你的破龙舌兰 |
[21:02] | and your shitty jeans with fucking metal chunks on them, | 以及挂满金属扣叮当作响的破牛仔裤 |
[21:04] | and get the fuck out of here. | 给我滚出这个地方 |
[21:12] | Wow, that’s… that’s harsh. | 那…那太伤人了 |
[21:17] | First of all, this is not shitty tequila. | 首先 这不是什么破龙舌兰 |
[21:18] | This is very good tequila. | 这可是上好的龙舌兰 |
[21:21] | 400-year-old family-run distillery. | 四百年家酿 |
[21:23] | Super high-end shit. | 超级高端货 |
[21:25] | But I guess what really | 但我觉得最让我难过的是 |
[21:26] | bums me out is I thought we got each other. | 我以为我们俩心心相惜呢 |
[21:29] | You know, you were my guys, you know? | 你们都是我兄弟 |
[21:34] | That guy. | 那家伙 |
[21:36] | Bin Laden. | 宾·拉登 |
[21:40] | He fucks. | 他最操蛋 |
[21:47] | You know what’s hard about | 你知道作为十亿富翁 |
[21:48] | being a billionaire, Richard? | 最痛苦的是什么吗 理查德 |
[21:51] | You never know if someone likes you for you or for your money. | 你永远不知道别人是喜欢你还是你的钱 |
[21:55] | And I guess, with you | 我想对你来说 |
[21:58] | it was all about the money, wasn’t it, Richard? | 一直都只是为了钱 对吗 理查德 |
[22:01] | Don’t you worry, I’ll leave, and I’ll even leave you the tequila | 别担心 我会走的 但我会把龙舌兰留下 |
[22:04] | because that’s who I am. But before I go, | 因为我就是这样的人 但我走之前 |
[22:08] | I want you to come outside and see something. It’s a gift. | 我希望你能出来看点东西 是一份礼物 |
[22:12] | Come on outside, everybody. Just, I won’t waste your time. | 大家都出来吧 我不会浪费你们的时间 |
[22:14] | Just for a second. | 就一会儿 |
[22:17] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[22:18] | A McLaren 650S Spider. | 迈凯轮650S Spider |
[22:22] | Yup, just like the one I had to sell | 没错 跟我跌入百万富豪榜后 |
[22:24] | when I dropped below a “B.” | 不得不卖掉的车一模一样 |
[22:27] | Billion. | 滑到十亿以下 |
[22:28] | What do you think, Richard? You like it? | 你觉得怎么样 理查德 喜欢吗 |
[22:31] | Wow. I… | 我… |
[22:34] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么好 |
[22:38] | You got this for me? | 这是送给我的吗 |
[22:40] | What? | 什么 |
[22:42] | No, I– it’s for me. I bought this for myself… | 不 这是给我的 我送给我自己的 |
[22:45] | To celebrate you guys helping me get back to a billion. | 为了庆祝你们帮我重新成为十亿富翁 |
[22:48] | That’s why I came here, to show it to you. | 所以我才会过来 来让你们看看它 |
[22:50] | To say thank you. | 来谢谢你们 |
[22:51] | I’m not an asshole. | 我不是混蛋 |
[22:52] | You drove here with a bow on it? | 你顶着蝴蝶结开过来的吗 |
[22:54] | No, I put it on after I parked. | 不是 到这之后才放上的 |
[22:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[22:57] | You got yourself a gift to prove that you’re not an asshole? | 为了证明你不是混蛋 你给自己买了个礼物 |
[23:00] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:01] | Um, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:04] | Hello. | 喂 |
[23:05] | This is Eshwar Singh, the CTO of Intersite. | 我是艾仕沃·辛格 ‘色界’的技术总监 |
[23:06] | What the fuck are you doing? You’re deleting all my data. | 你们到底在干什么 怎么在删我的数据 |
[23:10] | What the hell? What the hell? | 什么 什么情况 |
[23:15] | – Fuck, I’m locked out of the system. – So am I. | -操 我进不去系统 -我也是 |
[23:17] | We all are. It’s just deleting everything. | 我们全是 它在删除所有的东西 |
[23:20] | You motherfuckers! | 你们这帮混蛋 |
[23:22] | It’s fucking Seth. Gilfoyle, you said you had this. | 是赛斯 吉尔弗约尔 你说你已经搞定了 |
[23:25] | I thought I did. I don’t– this is fucking impossible! | 我以为搞定了 这他妈的不可能 |
[23:28] | You guys are killing me. | 你们要害死我了 |
[23:29] | I’m losing hundreds of hours of content. | 我在丢失上百小时的视频 |
[23:30] | Yeah, well, we got hacked. | 我们被黑了 |
[23:32] | So, pull the plug. Shut it down on your end. | 赶紧停止 从你们那边终止连接 |
[23:34] | I can’t. The disc is spinning at 100% and I don’t have access. | 做不到 磁盘在全速运转 可我没有权限 |
[23:38] | Now it’s basically a fucking fork bomb, | 根本就是个FORK炸弹 |
[23:39] | and you locked me out of my own system. | 现在你们让我根本控制不了自己的系统 |
[23:40] | Okay, uh, Carla, shut it down. | 卡尔拉 关掉它 |
[23:42] | None of the system shortcuts are responding. | 系统快捷操作都没有反应 |
[23:45] | Can’t even sigkill the transfer. | 连终止传输都做不到 |
[23:46] | It’s like all of our keyboards are locked. | 就跟键盘都被锁了似的 |
[23:49] | Okay, fucking– Eshwar, I can’t really problem solve this | 操 艾仕沃 我实在没法一边解决这个 |
[23:52] | and talk to you on the phone at the same time, so… | 一边跟你讲电话 |
[23:53] | Don’t you dare fucking hang up on– | 你他妈要是敢挂… |
[23:55] | How the fuck did Seth do this? | 赛斯是怎么做到的 |
[23:57] | Well, you said he was harmless. | 你不是说他无害吗 |
[23:59] | Obviously I was wrong. He must be inside as root. | 显然我错了 他肯定是以根用户的权限登入 |
[24:02] | It’s like he’s right here in this house melting us down. | 简直就像他正在这房里把我们融成一滩血水 |
[24:04] | Can you guys just shut the fuck up? I’m trying to sleep. | 你们就不能闭嘴吗 我还想睡觉呢 |
[24:06] | Why the fuck would you smoke | 你他妈的为什么 |
[24:08] | immediately after an anti-smoking pitch? | 在我刚推广完禁烟应用就马上去抽烟 |
[24:10] | – Why would you do that? Why? – It’s a special occasion. | -为什么那么做 -那是重大时刻 |
[24:12] | Go to your room! Fuck! | 回你房间去 操 |
[24:14] | Seth is single-handedly fucking the future of this company | 赛斯轻而易举地就毁了这间公司 |
[24:17] | and there’s nothing we can do about it! | 我们却无能为力 |
[24:18] | Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop! | 快让它停下来 停下来 |
[24:22] | It just stopped deleting. | 删除停止了 |
[24:28] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[24:30] | I think it’s this. | 好像是因为这个 |
[24:35] | – What the fuck? – It’s happening again. | -什么情况 -又开始删了 |
[24:36] | No, no, no! Don’t do that! Take it off! Take it off! | 别 别 快拿下来 拿下来 |
[24:43] | The Tres Comas bottle was on the delete key. | 三逗号的瓶子压在删除键上了 |
[24:47] | It was… | 就是… |
[24:48] | the corner of it. | 瓶角压上了 |
[24:49] | It was just… it just got on there. | 不过是放在那了而已 |
[24:56] | That’s not great… | 不是好事 |
[24:57] | but, good now. Here you go. | 但现在没事了 给你 |
[25:02] | I’m gonna… | 我就先… |
[25:05] | I gotta go. | 我走了 |
[25:13] | Did we delete over 9,000 hours of your premium content? | 我们有没有删除你们超过九千小时的优质视频 |
[25:18] | Yes, we did. | 是的 我们删了 |
[25:20] | And that is bad, certainly. | 情况当然很糟糕 |
[25:23] | But the way we did it… | 但我们能做到这一点… |
[25:26] | see, our compression is so incredibly powerful | 说明我们的压缩相当有效 |
[25:31] | that we were able to delete all those files | 使我们能以至今都难以想象的速率 |
[25:35] | at a rate that until now was unthinkable… | 删除了那些文件 |
[25:40] | If we’re considering just raw speed. | 如果我们只从速度角度考虑的话 |
[25:45] | So, uh, just bear in mind, | 请别忘了 |
[25:48] | you know, when making your final decision, | 在你做出最终决定时 |
[25:51] | had Endframe, uh, accidentally | 如果’尾帧’也不小心 |
[25:55] | put a tequila bottle on their delete key, | 把龙舌兰酒瓶放到了删除键上 |
[25:58] | I guarantee, they would have struggled | 我保证 他们费尽力气也只能 |
[26:00] | to delete half the amount of files that we did. | 达到我们删除数量的一半 |
[26:05] | At best. | 最多一半 |
[26:08] | Or worst. | 甚至更少 |
[26:10] | I could also… | 我也可以… |
[26:11] | I could… Uh… I… | 我可以… |
[26:13] | Worst. | 更糟 |
[26:16] | – Definitely. – Yeah. | -绝对的 -没错 |
[26:19] | But you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:21] | Um, I… | 我… |
[26:23] | I, uh, I’m actually glad that we came here today, | 其实我很高兴我们今天能过来 |
[26:28] | all of us, because this is good. | 我们都很高兴 因为这是好事 |
[26:32] | Because now more than ever, in these times… | 因为在当今时代 面对面交流比以往 |
[26:37] | meeting face-to-face… | 任何时候都不容易… |
[26:39] | Get out. | 出去 |
[26:42] | All of… all of us or just– | 所有人 还是只有… |
[26:43] | Now. All of you. | 你们全都立刻出去 |
[26:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:49] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽时间见我们 |
[26:53] | I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that | 我得说 你们的网站 |
[26:57] | your sites are some of my primary destinations. | 是我的首选网站之一 |
[27:01] | Out. | 出去 |