时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Here it is. | 就是这个 |
[00:10] | This is your future. | 这就是你们的未来 |
[00:13] | One of your Pied Piper boxes | 你们的一个魔笛手盒子 |
[00:14] | would go right here in this rack. | 会被放在这个架子里 |
[00:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:22] | Okay. | 那行 |
[00:24] | Let me show you the next location | 我们去看下一个 |
[00:26] | in which we would install one of your boxes. | 放盒子的地方 |
[00:32] | Richard. What the fuck are we doing here? | 理查德 我们在这儿搞毛啊 |
[00:35] | I don’t like it any more than you do. | 我比你更不想来这儿 |
[00:37] | I told Jack we’d come check this place out | 我跟杰克说会来看看 |
[00:38] | and then we’d have a discussion. | 然后讨论一下 |
[00:40] | I can’t believe you suggested the idea of building a fucking appliance. | 你他妈居然建议做硬件 |
[00:43] | I didn’t, okay? | 我没有 |
[00:44] | I pitched it as an example of what not to do | 我把这玩意当反例 |
[00:46] | and the fucking sales guys ran with it. | 然后那帮混蛋销售就开始推销这个 |
[00:48] | I didn’t want to go to enterprise. | 我不想做企业的生意 |
[00:49] | You were the ones who said it would be fine. | 是你们说这样挺好的 |
[00:51] | – No, we didn’t say that. – You said it all the time. | -不 我们才没说过 -你们一直这么说 |
[00:53] | That’s not what we said. That is not… | 我们不是这个意思 这不是… |
[00:55] | Here it is. This is where another one | 就是这儿 另一个魔笛手盒子 |
[00:57] | of your Pied Piper boxes would go. | 会被放在这里 |
[01:03] | Okay. Good. | 好的 |
[01:04] | Okay. Let me show you the next location | 好 我们去看下一个位置 |
[01:07] | – in which we would install… – Actually, you know what? | -我们会在那放… -那啥 其实呢 |
[01:09] | Sorry. No offense, but once you see one space in a rack, | 抱歉 无意冒犯 只需要看一个 |
[01:12] | you’ve kind of seen them all. | 就知道其余的是啥样 |
[01:14] | That’s what I used to think… | 在全部看完以前… |
[01:16] | until I saw them all. | 我也是这么想的 |
[01:20] | Would you like to see your desks? | 想不想看看你们的桌子 |
[01:22] | – Our desks? – What? | -桌子 -什么情况 |
[01:25] | This is where we would install | 我们会在这里安排一位 |
[01:26] | a Pied Piper engineer. | 魔笛手的工程师 |
[01:30] | Sorry. Why, exactly, would we need to be here? | 抱歉 为啥 有这个必要吗 |
[01:33] | Your sales representative promised 24-hour-a-day, on-site maintenance… | 你们的销售代表说要全天候现场维护… |
[01:39] | at least for the first year. | 至少头一年要 |
[01:41] | So, one of us would have to be down here | 所以 我们必须派一个人 |
[01:44] | for a year? | 在这杵一年 |
[01:46] | Even at night? | 晚上也得杵 |
[01:49] | There’s really no difference between day and night down here, | 这里的白天晚上没啥区别 |
[01:52] | so it makes things easy. | 所以 很好适应 |
[01:55] | Okay, well, we should probably get going. Now. | 好吧 我们现在该走了 |
[01:59] | – Almost right now. – Yeah, right now even. | -马上就走 -对 一刻也不耽误 |
[02:01] | Okay. There are 16 stairwells. | 这儿有16个楼梯间 |
[02:05] | Which one would you like to see first? | 你们想先看哪个 |
[02:06] | Just whatever’s as fast as possible. | 哪个都行 越快越好 |
[02:09] | Your favorite one. | 挑你最喜欢的 |
[02:14] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[02:22] | You see these fucking mole people? | 看到这些苦逼的鼹鼠了吗 |
[02:27] | Hey, where did John go? | 约翰去哪儿了 |
[02:29] | Oh shit. Did he go in a room? | 妈的 他进屋了吗 |
[02:31] | No. Probably around here. | 没吧 可能在附近 |
[02:36] | Hey, John? | 约翰 |
[02:38] | – John? – John? | -约翰 -约翰 |
[02:40] | – John! – Oh shit. | -约翰 -妈的 |
[02:43] | John! | 约翰 |
[02:44] | -Where is he? John! – John! | -人呢 约翰 -约翰 |
[02:59] | We can’t take my algorithm | 不能把我的算法 |
[03:01] | and put it in a box and bury it at Maleant. | 放进盒子里 然后葬在”雄蚁”那儿 |
[03:03] | – We just can’t. – I think this thing is dead. | -不能这样 -这货应该是死了 |
[03:06] | Jack, look, I have no doubt | 杰克 听我说 我完全相信 |
[03:10] | that your guys can sell a box | 你的销售能卖掉盒子 |
[03:12] | and an appliance may be a good short-term play, | 从短期来看 这盒子也许挺不错 |
[03:15] | but in the long term, we need to be building our full-time platform. | 可从长远看 我们得搭建全时平台 |
[03:19] | Gloria! | 格洛莉亚 |
[03:20] | Could you call the fish guy and see what kind of warranty | 打电话问问那个卖鱼的 |
[03:23] | we have on these things? I think one of them is dead. | 这些鱼买了啥保险没 有一条像是死了 |
[03:26] | Jack, please. | 杰克 拜托 |
[03:27] | You said that when we got back from Maleant | 你说我们从”雄蚁”回来后 |
[03:29] | – we would discuss this. – Okay, let’s discuss it. | -我们会商量这事 -行 那就讨论一下 |
[03:31] | Take a look at the Conjoined Triangles of Success. | 看看这个”连体三角成功法则” |
[03:35] | Now, what do those two triangles make together? | 这两个三角形拼一起是什么 |
[03:40] | – A square? – A box. They make a box. | -正方形 -盒子 是个盒子 |
[03:43] | You can’t make that shit up. | 你不能把它们拼起来 |
[03:44] | But you literally did make it up. | 可你就是这么做的 |
[03:46] | Yes, I did. And now they teach it at business schools. | 我这么做的 商学院现在就在教这个 |
[03:50] | But I was only referring to the serendipity of the coincidence. | 可这是个美妙无比的巧合 |
[03:53] | Look, if we build you the box, | 如果我们把盒子造出来 |
[03:55] | will you promise to let us build the platform when it’s done? | 造完后你答应我们去做平台吗 |
[03:59] | We’ll think about then then. | 到时候再说 |
[04:02] | Now we need to worry about now. | 现在要考虑的是 |
[04:04] | Build me a box… now. | 把盒子给我做好… |
[04:12] | How’d it go? | 咋样啊 |
[04:13] | Uh, not well. | 不咋样 |
[04:15] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[04:19] | What do you… What do you mean? What are you doing? | 你… 啥意思… 这是要干嘛 |
[04:21] | Well, first, I’m changing my Linkedln status… | 首先 我要把我的”领英”状态… |
[04:25] | to “Looking for work.” | 改成”求职中” |
[04:27] | That box is artless commerce. I won’t be a party to it. | 这盒子是个毫无艺术感的商品 我不做这个 |
[04:30] | So, you’re just gonna quit? | 你这是不干了吗 |
[04:32] | Just like that? How… How can you do that? | 就这么不干了 你… 怎么能这样 |
[04:34] | By saying the words “I” And “Quit” | 把”我”和”不干了” |
[04:36] | in conjunction together… i.E., I quit. | 连起来… 就是… 我不干了 |
[04:39] | Well, there’s actually some paperwork involved. | 那也要办一些书面手续 |
[04:42] | Hey, can I have that USB missile launcher? | 那个USB火箭发射器能给我吗 |
[04:47] | I’ll just fish it out of the trash later. | 我会从垃圾桶里捡出来 |
[04:49] | Gilfoyle, come on. | 吉弗约尔 拜托 |
[04:50] | Give me some time to figure a way out of this, | 给我点时间 让我想想怎么处理这事 |
[04:52] | ’cause if you quit now, | 你现在要是不干了 |
[04:54] | you’re gonna lose all your shares. | 你会失去所有股份 |
[04:55] | And what if Barker changes his mind | 要是巴克改变主意 |
[04:57] | and lets us build the platform? | 允许我们建平台了呢 |
[04:59] | And the odds of that are? | 还有可能吗 |
[05:03] | Already? Recruiters move fast these days. | 有消息了 这年头猎头真高效 |
[05:06] | This is Gilfoyle. Dazzle me. | 我是吉弗约尔 说吧 |
[05:18] | More recruiter swag? | 又是猎头的套路 |
[05:21] | You got an Oculus? | 你有魔环[VR设备] |
[05:22] | – Yup. – That’s a hoverboard? | -对 -这是悬浮滑板吗 |
[05:24] | How many meetings are you taking? | 你参加了多少面试 |
[05:26] | None. That’s the irony. | 没 真是讽刺 |
[05:27] | The more meetings I turn down, the more these recruiters send me. | 我拒绝面试越多 猎头越要送给我 |
[05:34] | – What are you doing? – Eating popcorn. | -你干吗呢 -吃爆米花 |
[05:36] | – That’s my popcorn. – You have seven tubs of it. | -那是我的爆米花 -你有七桶 |
[05:39] | You could be the mayor of Popcornopolis. | 你可以当爆米花市的市长了 |
[05:41] | Don’t eat the caramel. You can have the cheese or the plain. | 别吃焦糖的了 吃点奶酪味或原味的 |
[05:43] | – You’re leaving me with the cheddar? – That’s right. Dick. | -你要把切达干酪的留给我吗 -没错 傻屌 |
[05:46] | Hey, can I borrow this? Just for a little bit? | 我能借这个吗 就一小会 |
[05:48] | No. hold on. | 不 等等 |
[05:51] | You’re wearing a gold chain? | 你戴了条金链子 |
[05:53] | Oh, right. Yeah, I’ve had it for a while. | 对啊 买了一段时间了 |
[05:55] | Just kind of throw it on every now and then. | 时不时地会戴出来 |
[05:57] | None of that is true. | 扯淡 |
[05:58] | – I definitely would’ve noticed. – Okay, listen. | -不然我怎会都没发现 -听着 |
[06:01] | I’ve been working hard. I’m making money for the first time. | 我一直努力工作 第一次赚到钱 |
[06:03] | I was like… buy myself something nice, you know? | 我就是… 想给自己买点好东西 |
[06:07] | But instead of that, you bought a chain? | 可你买了条链子 你确定是好东西 |
[06:09] | You’re just jealous I have a salary, quitter. | 你个半途而废的家伙 嫉妒我赚钱了吧 |
[06:12] | And you are too legit to quit, | 你就是循规蹈矩才退不了 |
[06:15] | eh, MC Hamas? | 是吧 哈马斯成员 |
[06:17] | – Fuck off. – Later, Chain the Virgin. | -滚蛋 -等等 上链的处女[贞操带] |
[06:20] | Well, Gilfoyle, looks like your recruiters | 吉弗约尔 看来你的猎头 |
[06:23] | are gonna have to take back their gift baskets, | 得拿回自己的礼物篮了 |
[06:25] | because I just got off the phone with Monica | 我刚和莫妮卡通了电话 |
[06:27] | and she’s getting me in to see Laurie this morning | 她今早会带我去见劳芮 |
[06:29] | so I can tell her what’s going on. | 这样我就能向她汇报 |
[06:32] | But you’re… you’re going over your CEO’s head? | 可你… 你准备越过你上司 |
[06:34] | That is a serious breach of protocol. | 这是严重违约 |
[06:37] | I mean, if Jack finds out, he’ll be furious. | 如果杰克知道了 他会炸毛的 |
[06:38] | Hey, when you push a man so far, | 当你把一个人逼急了 |
[06:40] | he goes out, buys a gun, and shoots everyone in a bank. | 他只好去买把枪 去银行朝人群扫射 |
[06:43] | – Whoa. – No, I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t. | -卧槽 -放心 我不会的 |
[06:45] | I’m not… I’m not going to. | 我… 我不会这么干 |
[06:46] | Just… The point is, | 只是… 问题是 |
[06:48] | what other option do I have, anyway? | 我还有别的选择吗 |
[06:50] | What other option do you have, Richard? | 理查德 你还有什么选择 |
[06:53] | Can I speak with you alone, please? Hmm? | 我能单独和你聊聊吗 |
[06:58] | Are you angry with me, Richard? | 理查德 你在生我气吗 |
[07:00] | Have I done something to offend you? | 我做什么事惹到你了 |
[07:02] | No. What are you talking about? | 没 你说什么呢 |
[07:04] | You know, when you and the | 当你和那些家伙收拾东西 |
[07:05] | boys picked up and went to the new offices, | 奔向新办公室那会儿 |
[07:08] | and didn’t invite me along… | 而并没邀我一起去… |
[07:10] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[07:11] | Yeah, because you don’t work at Pied Piper. | 因为你不在魔笛手工作 |
[07:13] | And you haven’t let me forget that | 你一直提醒我 |
[07:15] | for even one moment, have you, Richard? | 无时无刻 不是吗 理查德 |
[07:16] | I-I-I… I’m having trouble tracking this. | 我… 我不懂你说什么 |
[07:18] | I don’t know what you’re mad about. | 不懂你发什么火 |
[07:20] | You publicly proclaimed, “I have to go over Barker’s head | 你对外说 “我不得不跳过巴克 |
[07:23] | because what other option do I have?” | 因为我别无选择” |
[07:27] | What other option do you have, Richard? | 理查德 你当然有别的选择 |
[07:31] | ‘Cause there is another option, | 这个选择 |
[07:33] | and he’s standing here, looking you in the face, | 一直站在这儿 等着你 |
[07:35] | and you’re staring back like he don’t even exist. | 然而你熟视无睹 |
[07:37] | Just to be… as clear as I possibly can be here, | 你的意思是… 如果我没理解错 |
[07:41] | are you trying to tell me that you want to talk to Barker? | 你是说 你想去和巴克谈吗 |
[07:44] | No, Richard, I don’t want to talk to Barker. | 不 理查德 不是我想去找巴克谈 |
[07:48] | I want you to want me to talk to Barker. | 我希望是你让我去找巴克 |
[07:51] | You know… at this point, if it’ll make you feel better, | 好吧… 如果能让你好受点 |
[07:54] | sure, you can go talk to Barker. | 你当然可以和巴克谈谈 |
[07:56] | See? | 你看 |
[07:58] | Was that so hard? | 也没那么难吧 |
[07:59] | Actually, yes, that was painfully difficult. | 其实非常痛苦 |
[08:05] | Yeah, she’s definitely dead. | 她死透了 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry for your loss. Gloria! | 对你痛失爱宠深表遗憾 格洛莉亚 |
[08:13] | Gloria! Gl… | 格洛莉亚… |
[08:16] | Would you… take this daughter of Neptune | 请你… 把这个海王星的乖女儿 |
[08:19] | back from whence she came? | 送回她来的地方 |
[08:21] | The toilet, dear. That’s okay. | 厕所就行 亲爱的 没事 |
[08:25] | What can I do for you, Mr. Bachman? | 巴克曼先生 有何贵干啊 |
[08:27] | Ah yes, to the matter at hand. | 有 有点要紧事 |
[08:29] | I spoke with Richard about the box project, and… | 我跟理查德谈起盒子项目… |
[08:33] | Well, here are some of my thoughts in no particular order. | 我有一些漫无边际的想法 |
[08:35] | – Why a box? – What information do I not already have? | -干嘛做盒子 -有什么我仍未掌握的信息吗 |
[08:39] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[08:40] | I said, “What information do I not already have?” | 我说 “有什么我仍未掌握的信息吗” |
[08:43] | I already have a five-year run rate plus a full market forecast | 我算好这硬件的五年运转营收 并做了充分市场预测 |
[08:47] | for my appliance. I have the same for Richard’s platform. | 对理查德的平台也是了如指掌 |
[08:50] | I’ve heard all of his engineering team’s complaints. | 他工程师团队的所有牢骚我都听够了 |
[08:53] | So, before you waste time | 所以 在你浪费时间 |
[08:55] | with some freeform jazz odyssey of masturbatory bullshit, | 漫无边际地满嘴喷粪之前 |
[08:58] | just tell me what concrete information you have for me | 你说你还能给我提供哪些 |
[09:02] | that I do not already possess! | 我目前没掌握的确切信息 |
[09:09] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[09:12] | The way I see it, you’ve got about two options. | 依我看 你有两个选择 |
[09:17] | One, you build yourself the box. | 第一 做盒子 |
[09:19] | Two, you get Laurie Bream on the phone ASAP. | 第二 尽快联系劳芮·布瑞姆 |
[09:23] | All right, I’ll see you back at the house. | 好了 我们一会见 |
[09:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:28] | Ah. Hiroki-san. | 弘树先生 |
[09:37] | What is that one? | 那东西是什么 |
[09:41] | It is a question mark made of human hair, | 头发做的问号 |
[09:44] | harvested, apparently, from dead people in India. | 据我所知 是印度死人的头发 |
[09:47] | It’s a pun. It signifies that | 这是个双关语 象征着 |
[09:50] | at Raviga, we ask the big, hairy questions. | 在拉维加 我们提出重大而棘手的问题 |
[09:53] | Right. Speaking of questions… | 对了 说到问题… |
[09:55] | What should we do about Jack? | 我们怎么跟杰克说 |
[09:57] | Well, I concur with your assessment | 我同意你的观点 |
[09:59] | that a backup appliance for data centers seems | 数据中心的备份设备 |
[10:02] | an uninspired application of your technology. | 在你的技术中似乎毫无新意 |
[10:05] | I will contact him and we’ll have | 我会联系他 我们会就此 |
[10:07] | a frank discussion about this. | 进行坦率的交流 |
[10:08] | Great. I really appreciate you hearing me out on this. | 很好 感谢你听我把话说完 |
[10:11] | And it goes without saying, I was never here. | 毫无疑问 我从没来过这儿 |
[10:16] | Oh? | 嗯 |
[10:18] | What? | 怎么 |
[10:20] | You are here. Now. | 你在这儿呢 |
[10:22] | What Richard means is he would prefer | 理查德的意思是 他希望 |
[10:24] | if you didn’t tell Jack that he came here to talk to you about this. | 你别告诉杰克他来找过你 |
[10:28] | Yes, because the other interpretation makes no sense. | 是的 因为别的解释说不通 |
[10:36] | Jack, Laurie Bream on line one. | 杰克 一号线劳芮·布瑞姆来电 |
[10:38] | Guys. Guys, it’s happening. It’s happening. | 伙计们 来了 来了 |
[10:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:43] | Okay. Drop the hammer, Laurie Bream. | 给力点 劳芮·布瑞姆 |
[10:49] | What are you doing? He’s going to see you looking. | 你干嘛 他会看到你在偷窥 |
[10:51] | I can’t see ’cause of these fucking monitors. | 我看不到 操蛋的显示器挡住了 |
[10:53] | – Whose fucking fault is that, okay? – It’s not my… Shh! | -这他妈怪谁啊 -不是我的… 嘘 |
[10:56] | Something’s happening. | 有情况了 |
[10:57] | What? | 什么 |
[10:58] | What’s happening? What’s happening? | 什么情况 怎么样了 |
[11:01] | Oh, man. Barker’s pissed. | 天哪 巴克发飙了 |
[11:02] | How pissed? Scale of one to 10. | 有多飙 用一到十的等级算 |
[11:04] | – Oh my God. Seven. – Fuck. | -天哪 7级怒火 -操 |
[11:06] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Like a nine, nine and a half. | 不不 好像是9级 9.5级 |
[11:09] | Fuck! I’m missing everything. | 妈蛋 这好戏没看着 |
[11:10] | I’m going to go to the kitchen. | 我去一下厨房 |
[11:11] | He doesn’t know. I could be hungry. | 他发现不了 我饿了总可以吧 |
[11:14] | It’s over. It’s over. | 说完了 说完了 |
[11:15] | I missed the whole fucking thing | 他妈的整场好戏我都没看到 |
[11:17] | because of these fucking monitors. | 都怪这些坑爹的显示器 |
[11:19] | Richard? Jack would like to see you in his office. | 理查德 杰克找你去办公室 |
[11:23] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[11:26] | If you’ll excuse me, gentlemen, | 伙计们 失陪 |
[11:27] | I’m gonna go ask Action Jack how Laurie’s dick tastes. | 我要去问”行动力杰克” 劳芮的小弟弟是啥滋味 |
[11:31] | – D… No. – Yeah. | -别… 不 -确实 |
[11:35] | You wanted to see me, chief? | 你要见我 老大 |
[11:36] | Sure, come on in, Richard. Grab a seat. | 是的 进来吧 理查德 请坐 |
[11:39] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[11:43] | Yeah. Okay. | 好了 |
[11:45] | So, guess who I just got off the phone with. | 你猜我刚和谁通电话 |
[11:48] | I have no idea. Who? | 不知道 谁啊 |
[11:51] | – Laurie Bream. – Laurie… Bream. From Raviga? | -劳芮·布瑞姆 -拉维加的 劳芮…布瑞姆吗 |
[11:56] | Exactly. She was pretty adamant | 对 她特意强调 |
[12:00] | that the whole box project here at Pied Piper was… | 魔笛手的整个盒子项目… |
[12:03] | woefully misguided. | 完全走偏了 |
[12:06] | Strong words. | 强势的用语 |
[12:09] | In fact, it was her opinion that we should immediately abandon the box | 事实上 说到立即停止盒子项目 |
[12:13] | in favor of the consumer platform version of Pied Piper | 研究用户平台版本 那只是她的观点 |
[12:17] | which I believe you and your guys were bucking for. | 你们不正希望这个结果吗 |
[12:20] | Oh, I don’t know about “Bucking,” | 我不知道这件事 |
[12:23] | but yeah. Yeah, well, hey, look, | 然而 听着 |
[12:26] | – Laurie Bream is the investor. – Yeah. | -劳芮·布瑞姆是投资人 -是的 |
[12:30] | She is the investor. | 她是投资人 |
[12:33] | Anyway, she wanted a comprehensive, | 总之 她要用户平台版本 |
[12:35] | go-to-market strategy | 综合性市场策略 |
[12:37] | for the platform version within 48 hours. | 要在48小时内完成 |
[12:41] | Well, what Laurie wants, Laurie gets. | 劳芮想要什么 就能得到什么 |
[12:44] | So… yeah. We should probably get started on that. | 所以… 我们得开工了 |
[12:47] | No, we shouldn’t, Richard. | 不 我们不做 理查德 |
[12:50] | We’re not building the platform. | 我们不会建这个平台 |
[12:51] | We’re building a box. | 我们要做盒子 |
[12:53] | Okay, but… | 可是… |
[12:55] | didn’t Laurie say that she wanted the platform? | 劳芮不是说她要平台吗 |
[12:58] | Yes, she said that, and then I said | 她是说了 而我跟她说 |
[13:01] | that if Pied Piper was going to build a platform, | 如果魔笛手要建平台 |
[13:05] | she would have to fire me. | 那就把我开除了 |
[13:08] | Uh, what did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[13:10] | She said she was not interested in doing that at this time. | 她说现阶段她还不想这么做 |
[13:14] | And did she say anything after that? | 她还说了别的什么吗 |
[13:15] | We’re building the box, Richard. | 我们要做盒子 理查德 |
[13:17] | Twelve weeks from today, | 三个月之后 |
[13:19] | we’re going to present her a prototype of that box. | 我们要给她看到盒子的模型 |
[13:22] | So, let’s get it done. | 所以 开始吧 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:31] | Yup. | 行 |
[13:35] | One more thing, Richard. | 还有一件事 理查德 |
[13:38] | If you’re going to shoot the king, | 如果你要干掉国王 |
[13:40] | you better be goddamn sure you kill him. | 最好确保他死得透透的 |
[13:44] | You understand what that means? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[13:47] | Yeah-ar. | 懂-吧 |
[13:50] | Did you just say… “Yar”? | 你刚刚是说… “懂”吗 |
[13:55] | No. | 没 |
[13:59] | Look at us. Two rogues on the King’s Highway. | 看咱俩 王道上的两个恶棍 |
[14:03] | Let the rats run in their maze. | 让老鼠们跑迷宫[自寻出路] |
[14:06] | We chose this. This is our destiny. | 我们选的 这就是命 |
[14:09] | – Freedom. Isn’t that right, Gilfoyle? | -自由万岁 对吧 吉弗约尔 |
[14:15] | – Did you say something? – Of course. | -你刚说话了吗 -当然 |
[14:20] | If it’s more popcorn, tell ’em we’re at capacity. | 如果是送爆米花的 就说我们吃饱了 |
[14:24] | It’s a guy from “Men in Black.” | “黑超特警组”里的家伙 |
[14:30] | – Bertram Gilfoyle? – Yeah. | -伯特姆·吉弗约尔吗 -正是 |
[14:31] | I’m here on behalf of Twen-X recruiting, | 我代表Twen-X公司来招人 |
[14:33] | – I’m supposed to give you this. – Pappy Van Winkle. | -这是给你的 -范温克老爹[一种昂贵的波本威士忌] |
[14:36] | Now we’re talking. I’ll take it. | 可以说事了 酒我收了 |
[14:38] | They told me not to give it to you until after the meeting. | 他们说面谈之后再给你酒 |
[14:41] | I respect your skills. | 老伙计挺干练啊 |
[14:44] | Let me get my jacket. | 我去拿外套 |
[14:46] | She was supposed to talk Barker out of making the box. | 她是要劝巴克放弃造盒子的 |
[14:48] | What the fuck happened? | 那这他妈算啥 |
[14:50] | – Richard. – What? | -理查德 -怎么 |
[14:53] | I was on the call, okay? She tried, he said no. | 我当时在电话旁 她试过了 杰克不干 |
[14:56] | – Well, then she should fire him. – She can’t fire him. | -那她应该炒掉杰克 -不行的 |
[14:59] | Why not? She fired me. | 为什么 她炒了我啊 |
[15:00] | Exactly. She can’t fire him because she fired you. | 没错 她不能炒杰克 因为她先炒了你 |
[15:03] | Firing a young CEO and installing a much more experienced one | 炒掉一个年轻执行总裁 换上更老练的 |
[15:07] | looks like leadership. | 这是领导能力 |
[15:08] | Firing two CEOs in a month looks like chaos. | 一个月炒掉俩总裁就是乱来 |
[15:11] | Richard, look, I’m sorry, | 理查德 很抱歉 |
[15:13] | but I think the box is here to stay. | 可盒子这事儿只能这样了 |
[15:15] | Okay? Laurie’s gonna have to pretend to be in favor of it. | 劳芮会假装她赞成做盒子 |
[15:18] | She’ll probably issue press releases | 她也许会发新闻 |
[15:20] | talking about how it’s the | 跟公众阐明 |
[15:21] | best application of your visionary technology. | 这是你们智慧科技做出的最佳应用 |
[15:24] | Is there nothing that we can say to Laurie to change her mind? | 没办法让劳芮改变主意了 |
[15:27] | If I could control Laurie, | 要是我能控制劳芮 |
[15:28] | do you really think I’d be looking | 你以为我乐意 |
[15:30] | out my office door at that monstrosity? | 天天看着门外那个怪物 |
[15:33] | Jeez, Monica, he’s not that bad. | 我的天 莫妮卡 他没那么糟吧 |
[15:35] | I mean, he’s a little ugly, I guess. | 虽然他是有一点丑 |
[15:37] | Oh, the question mark. Sorry. | 哦 你说那个问号 抱歉 |
[15:46] | Mr. Gilfoyle. We’re ready for you. | 吉弗约尔先生 等你多时了 |
[15:49] | The guys cannot wait to see you again. | 大家很期待和你再次见面 |
[15:52] | Again? | 再次 |
[15:57] | – Gilfoyle. – What the fuck? | -吉弗约尔 -我操 |
[16:00] | Good to see you again, buddy. Why don’t you have a seat? | 又见面了 兄弟 坐下来谈吧 |
[16:03] | You stole half of our algorithm. | 你们偷了我们一半算法 |
[16:04] | You think you can bring me in here | 你觉得你可以让我来这 |
[16:05] | and pay me to give you the rest? | 雇我给你们剩下那一半 |
[16:07] | Oh. No. We want you | 不是 我们需要你 |
[16:09] | because you’re a full-stack engineer. | 需要你这个全栈工程师 |
[16:11] | We already paid someone else for the missing piece of middle-out. | 我们已经找人买了剩下一半算法 |
[16:14] | – Bullshit. – Do you know Naveen and Eric, | -狗屁 -认识纳文和埃里克吗 |
[16:17] | who, until very recently, headed up engineering at Nucleus? | 他们前不久还在”纽核力”工程部领头 |
[16:20] | – Hey, man. – What’s up? | -你好 -你好啊 |
[16:21] | – Nope. – Well, I’m sure you at least recognize | -不 -那你肯定至少记得 |
[16:24] | the code they brought us. | 他们给我们的代码 |
[16:28] | That’s exactly how they had it. | 这是他们已有的信息 |
[16:31] | Okay. So, Endframe has our entire prediction loop, | 就是说 “尾帧”有我们全部预测循环 |
[16:35] | down to the last fucking semicolon. | 直到最后一个分号 |
[16:38] | So, Nucleus stole half our IP, | “纽核力”偷了我们一半知识产权 |
[16:40] | and Endframe stole the other half. | “尾帧”偷了另外一半 |
[16:42] | And now they’ve knitted them together. | 如今他们拼合了这两部分 |
[16:44] | So, while we are busy building Barker’s box, | 我们忙着给巴克造盒子的时候 |
[16:47] | Endframe is beating us to market with a platform. | “尾帧”在市场上用平台打败我们 |
[16:50] | So, basically, we are a fucking mediocre appliance company. | 也就是说 我们变成个平庸的应用公司 |
[16:54] | At least we’ll make a little money doing it. | 至少我们还能赚点钱 |
[16:56] | Oh, great. So, you can go back to the car wash | 对啊 然后你就能去洗车场 |
[16:58] | and buy some more chains. | 多买几条金链子 |
[17:00] | Huh, Pakistani Mr. T? | 是吧 巴基斯坦T先生 |
[17:02] | Fuck you. | 操你 |
[17:03] | Wait. Are you not wearing it? | 等等 你怎么没戴了 |
[17:06] | You’re not. Did you take it off | 你没戴 你摘了链子 |
[17:09] | – because I was fucking with you? – No. | -就因为我逗你 -没有 |
[17:10] | It was itchy on my neck, so… | 戴上脖子很痒 所以… |
[17:13] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[17:14] | That was a bad decision. | 错误的决定 |
[17:16] | You flinched. Now the pain will never end. | 你怂了 你只能永远被黑了 |
[17:19] | I’m sorry to say it, but Gilfoyle’s right. | 很不好意思说 不过吉弗约尔说的对 |
[17:22] | You’re making it worse. Sorry, Django. | 你越洗越黑 抱歉啊 姜戈 |
[17:25] | Django? | 姜戈? |
[17:26] | Unchained. | 被解放的姜戈[昆汀·塔伦蒂诺的西部电影] |
[17:28] | Great. Now even fucking Jared is busting my balls. | 好啊 连杰瑞德都在扯我蛋 |
[17:31] | I am. I’m… I’m busting your balls. | 对… 我在扯你蛋 |
[17:34] | You know what? If you’re gonna give me shit | 听着 反正你们总要黑我 |
[17:36] | for it anyway, I’m just going to wear it. | 我干脆戴着好了 |
[17:37] | Okay, Jared. Congratulations, by the way, | 恭喜你 杰瑞德 |
[17:40] | but we have our own balls to worry about, all right? | 可我们还有事要操心的 |
[17:44] | Look, how are we going to save the platform? | 怎么拯救我们的平台呢 |
[17:48] | What choice do we have? Barker is the CEO. | 能有啥办法 巴克是执行总裁 |
[17:50] | We have to do what he says. | 只能照他说的做 |
[17:52] | Or do we? | 是吗 |
[17:53] | I don’t know. I don’t want to lie down for this, okay? | 不知道 我当然不想屈服 |
[17:56] | I don’t want to just give up so easily. | 我也不想这么轻易放弃 |
[17:58] | Richard, unfortunately, in this case | 理查德 很不幸 |
[18:00] | I think we have to roll over and take it. | 这事我们只能翻篇并接受 |
[18:03] | Or do we? | 是吗 |
[18:04] | – Erlich, you have something to say? – Richard… | -埃利希 你想说什么 -理查德… |
[18:09] | when George Washington founded a little startup | 乔治·华盛顿最初创造 |
[18:12] | we’ve come to know as these United States of America, | 今天我们熟知的美利坚的时候 |
[18:16] | and he was tired of getting shit from his CEO, the King of England, | 他想摆脱英国皇帝——那个狗屁执行总裁的时候 |
[18:20] | did he just roll over and take it from behind? | 他有逆来顺受吗 |
[18:23] | No. He called on his ride-or-die homeboys, | 没有 他召集了敢死队兄弟们 |
[18:28] | Tommy Jefferson, Benny Franklin, | 汤米·杰弗逊 本尼·富兰克林 |
[18:31] | and Alex Hamilton… who was half-black, so that’s Dinesh. | 黑白混血的亚历克斯·汉密尔顿… 就是迪内希 |
[18:34] | I’m not half-black. | 我不是混血 |
[18:35] | He said, “Avast, ye fellow badasses, | 他说 “站住 混蛋们 |
[18:38] | let’s build this country the way we motherfucking want to.” | 我们来创造自己想要的妈逼的国家” |
[18:42] | And so, Richard, if we want to build the platform, | 因此 理查德 我们要是想建平台 |
[18:45] | all we need to do is… | 我们只需要… |
[18:48] | build the platform. | 建平台 |
[18:53] | That was underwhelming. | 了无新意啊 |
[18:54] | Perhaps you can go into slightly more detail? | 你能多说点细节吗 |
[18:57] | We tell Barker exactly what he wants to hear. | 巴克想听什么 我们就说什么 |
[19:00] | That way, he thinks we’re being good little boys. | 这样 他会觉得我们是乖小孩 |
[19:03] | But what we’re actually doing | 可我们真正在做的 |
[19:05] | is building the platform. Think about it. | 是搭建平台 好好想想 |
[19:07] | What’s he gonna do? | 他会怎么办 |
[19:09] | – Call the cops. – Actually, no. | -报警 -肯定不会 |
[19:14] | Erlich may be onto something. | 埃利希好像说到点上了 |
[19:16] | If all we gave him was the platform, | 如果交给他的只有平台 |
[19:20] | Jack would have no other option | 杰克除了接受并承认 |
[19:22] | than to embrace it and say it was his idea all along, | 这是他一直以来的主张外 别无选择 |
[19:25] | because at that point, he can’t tell Laurie the truth. | 因为到那时 他已不能告诉劳芮真相 |
[19:28] | What? That he had absolutely no idea | 说什么 说他根本不知道 |
[19:30] | what was going on inside of his own company? | 自己公司内部是什么情况 |
[19:32] | He’d look like an idiot. | 这会让他像个智障 |
[19:34] | And Laurie wants the platform, anyway, so… | 反正劳芮也想要平台 所以… |
[19:37] | she’d be good for it. | 她不会说什么 |
[19:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:43] | We build… a skunkworks. | 我们建个… 臭鼬工作室 |
[19:47] | A secret company inside the company. | 公司内部的秘密团体 |
[19:50] | We go all “Ocean’s Eleven” on his ass. | 我们像”十一罗汉”那样干翻他 |
[19:53] | Hold on. “Ocean’s Eleven”? | 等等 什么”十一罗汉” |
[19:54] | It’s a 2001 casino heist film, | 2001年的一部抢劫赌场的电影 |
[19:56] | starring Julia Roberts and 11 men. | 朱莉娅·罗伯茨和11位男星主演 |
[19:58] | I know what it is, Jared. | 我知道 杰瑞德 |
[20:00] | I’m saying not only are we going to have to engineer, | 我是说 我们不仅要设计 |
[20:03] | code, and stand up a full platform on our own, | 写代码 独立搭建一个完整平台 |
[20:06] | we also have to make Jack and his sales weasels think | 还得让杰克和他的销售小人以为 |
[20:08] | we’re working on the box the entire time. | 我们一直在做盒子 |
[20:10] | And if we fuck anything up and get caught, | 如果我们搞砸了 被他发现 |
[20:13] | he could take our stock and probably have us arrested. | 他会剥夺我们的股份 说不定还会报警抓我们 |
[20:16] | – All right, I’m in. – Well, you’re insane. | -好 我加入 -你疯了 |
[20:19] | No, Dinesh, that chain is insane. | 不 迪内希 你戴项链才是疯了 |
[20:23] | And not in the membrane. | 还是脑袋疯了 |
[20:24] | Sorry, Cypress Halal. | 抱歉 赛普瑞斯·清真[与Hill谐音] |
[20:26] | Okay, Jared, settle down. | 杰瑞德 别闹了 |
[20:28] | But this? This is fucking genius. | 不过这个 他妈太有才了 |
[20:31] | Okay, how do we even begin to pull it off? | 好吧 我们怎么开始啊 |
[20:32] | Okay. Well, let’s work through it. | 我们来理一遍 |
[20:35] | I can generate fake status reports, | 我来负责伪造进度报告 |
[20:37] | purchase orders, deliverables updates, | 订单和成果更新 |
[20:39] | and I can liaise with sales to coordinate | 我还可以联系销售人员 |
[20:41] | what custom features we need to pretend to build. | 协调我们假装要构建的特性 |
[20:43] | Okay, great, yeah, | 好吧 很好 |
[20:44] | but faking the box is going to be the easy part. | 可伪造盒子最容易 |
[20:46] | Building the platform is the real challenge. | 建平台才是真挑战 |
[20:48] | Gilfoyle, where are we on the server space? | 吉弗约尔 服务器还剩多少空间 |
[20:51] | That’s gonna be tricky. | 这有点麻烦了 |
[20:52] | When we started moving out of the house, I dismantled Anton. | 我们准备搬家的时候 我拆了安顿 |
[20:55] | All the racks, GPUs, and cables are in storage at the office. | 所有支架 显卡和网线都存在办公室 |
[20:59] | We’re gonna have to break him out. | 我们得把他偷出来 |
[21:00] | That’s a shit-ton of hardware. | 那是一大堆硬件啊 |
[21:02] | Unless we do it one piece at a time, | 除非一次拿一件 |
[21:05] | like “Shawshank Redemption” | 像”肖申克的救赎”[经典逃亡电影] |
[21:07] | or “The Great Escape,” You know? | 或者”大逃亡” 知道吧 |
[21:08] | I’d have bigger clothing on the day, but… | 我到时会穿肥点的衣服 不过… |
[21:10] | – Wait. – Wait. | -等等 -等等 |
[21:12] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[21:14] | Let’s say these Legos are Anton, | 假设这些乐高是安顿 |
[21:16] | sad stacks of server components | 大堆悲伤的服务器零件 |
[21:18] | lying dormant in storage. | 平静地躺在仓库里 |
[21:20] | Sneaking all of him out would be too difficult. | 整个偷出来太困难了 |
[21:23] | So, if we can’t break Anton out, | 如果不能把安顿弄出来 |
[21:25] | maybe we can break in. | 我们可以闯进去 |
[21:27] | Stand the servers up right where they are. | 原地搭建服务器 |
[21:29] | – Can we do that? – Easy. | -做得到吗 -很简单 |
[21:31] | I can run cable through the drop panel in the ceiling | 我可以通过屋顶的托板把电缆 |
[21:35] | all the way to the building’s main power panel. | 牵到大楼的主电源板上 |
[21:37] | When I pull a little bit of power from each of the other tenants, | 我分别从每个住户那儿偷点电 |
[21:40] | no one will know. | 不会有人发现的 |
[21:41] | Guys, I hate to keep shitting on your campfire, | 各位 我不想一直泼冷水 |
[21:44] | but servers are not the real issue. | 可服务器并不是大问题 |
[21:46] | We have a manpower problem. | 我们有人力问题 |
[21:48] | There’s a ton of engineering to be done on the platform. | 平台需要数不清的设计 |
[21:50] | Yeah, he’s right, but we have to pay them under the table. | 他说得对 可我们得暗地里付钱 |
[21:53] | I know just the right man for the job. | 我认识个适合干这活儿的人 |
[21:57] | You guys are fucking nuts, but I dig it. | 你们他妈疯了 不过我喜欢 |
[22:01] | Here’s the deal. I’m going to need the back pay you guys owe me | 这样吧 我要你们还我之前 |
[22:03] | for when I was working for free, | 免费工作时的报酬 |
[22:05] | not to mention lost wages from my old job. | 还有我辞掉原工作损失的工资 |
[22:08] | Oh, and damages from when Jared sexually harassed me | 对 还有杰瑞德性骚扰我 |
[22:11] | into being friends with that Monica chick. | 让我和莫妮卡小妞交朋友造成的伤害 |
[22:12] | So… all that and you’re in? | 这样… 你就加入吗 |
[22:15] | In? No. | 想多了 |
[22:17] | That’s just to keep me from telling Barker | 这只是让我不向巴克泄露 |
[22:19] | about your secret project. | 你们的秘密项目 |
[22:21] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 你说真的 |
[22:23] | Oh yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:26] | Well, there goes most of our cash. | 这样 大部分现金都飞了 |
[22:29] | We just got extorted for $20,000. | 我们被敲了两万美元 |
[22:32] | Fuck Carla. She was dead weight, anyway. | 操他娘的 反正她都是个累赘 |
[22:34] | – What’s next? – I just thought of something. | -接下来呢 -我刚想到了什么 |
[22:36] | It’s a big problem, but I think I’ve got a solution. | 一个大问题 不过我有解决方法了 |
[22:39] | Hello, this is Bertram Gilfoyle. | 你好 我是伯特姆·吉弗约尔 |
[22:43] | Yes, I’m still available, | 是 我还没找到工作 |
[22:44] | and I would reconsider sitting down with you and your clients | 如果你送四个大份比萨 |
[22:47] | if you send four large pizzas | 到纽维尔路5230号 |
[22:49] | to 5230 Newell Road | 我就考虑跟你和你的客户谈谈 |
[22:52] | in 30 minutes or less. | 限30分钟内送到 |
[23:24] | Okay. I think that covers it. | 好的 足够了 |
[23:27] | We’ve thought of everything. We have a plan. | 我们考虑了每一件事 有了计划 |
[23:31] | – Everybody in? – In. | -大家都入伙 -加入 |
[23:32] | – In. – Fuck yes, I’m in. | -加入 -当然 我要加入 |
[23:34] | And I’m in to the idea of taking | 而且我想扮演一个 |
[23:36] | a bigger leadership role in the company. | 更有领导力的角色 |
[23:38] | We’re not gonna make the same mistakes… | 我们不能重蹈覆辙… |
[23:39] | Okay, Erlich, just… just say, “In.” | 埃利希 就… 说”加入”就好 |
[23:41] | – We’re all just saying, “In.” – I’m in… volved. | -我们都这么说 “加入” -我加…卷入了 |
[23:44] | Hey, you can’t spell “Involved” without an “In.” | “卷入”里面也有”入”这个字啊 |
[23:46] | Just be in. Uh, Dinesh? | 加入就行 迪内希 |
[23:50] | All right, fuck it, I’m in… but on one condition. | 管他呢 我加入… 但是有个条件 |
[23:54] | I’m going to need everyone to solemnly swear, | 所有人都要庄严宣誓 |
[23:57] | that they will no longer make fun of my gold chain. | 不再取笑我的金链子 |
[24:01] | Not a word ever again. | 一个屁也不许放 |
[24:03] | Well, guys, I think we can agree to that. | 我觉得 大家都会同意的 |
[24:07] | This plan better fucking work with a sacrifice like this. | 这计划最好能成 牺牲太大了 |
[24:11] | Shall we drink from the teat of Pappy to celebrate? | 我们喝一杯庆祝一下 |
[24:14] | I think I might actually enjoy going to work now. | 我可以愉快地去工作了 |
[24:19] | Wait. | 等下 |
[24:20] | We can’t enjoy going to work. | 不能”愉快地”去工作 |
[24:23] | Meinertzhagen’s haversack. | 梅纳茨哈根的布袋诡计 |
[24:26] | – What? – Meinertzhagen’s haversack. | -啥玩意 -梅纳茨哈根的布袋 |
[24:29] | No one? Really? | 真没人听过吗 |
[24:30] | No one’s heard of Meinertzhagen’s haversack? | 没人听说”梅纳茨哈根的布袋”吗 |
[24:32] | Of course I have, Jared. Just explain it to them. | 当然听过 杰瑞德 直接给他们解释 |
[24:35] | Well, it’s a principle of military deception. | 好的 这是一条军事骗局的准则 |
[24:39] | Essentially, it means you have to continue to act the part. | 大致意思是 你要一直入戏 |
[24:43] | So, as far as anyone knows, | 所以在别人眼里 |
[24:44] | we’re still building a box that we hate. | 我们仍然在造那个讨厌的盒子 |
[24:47] | We need to act like it. | 我们要这么演 |
[24:48] | That’s exactly right. | 完全正确 |
[24:50] | If we do anything differently, Barker’s going to be onto us. | 要是有任何风吹草动 巴克都会查到我们头上 |
[24:53] | We have to keep complaining about Barker. | 我们得一直抱怨巴克 |
[24:55] | We have to keep bitching about the box. | 一直抱怨那个盒子 |
[24:57] | We have to keep making fun of your gold chain. | 还得继续嘲笑你的金链子 |
[25:00] | We have to. We don’t have any other choice, Dinesh. | 只能如此 别无选择 迪内希 |
[25:04] | – He’s right. – It’s a shame, Bell Biv Dinesh, | -没错 -很遗憾 BBD |
[25:07] | but unfortunately, that chain is… poison. | 很不幸 那链子确实是… 毒药 |
[25:11] | All right. To skunkworks! | 为臭鼬工作室干杯 |
[25:13] | Hey, all right. | 好吧 |
[25:14] | I don’t usually drink 30 in the morning, but… | 我通常不在早上七点半喝酒 不过… |
[25:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:23] | Hey, guys, look, we have to shred everything in this house | 大家听好 咱们要抹掉这屋子里所有 |
[25:27] | – that pertains to skunkworks. – If anyone catches wind | -臭鼬工作室的痕迹 -如果被人知道 |
[25:31] | of anything that we’ve done here, we are fucked. | 我们在这做的事 咱就完蛋了 |
[25:38] | Okay, you guys, this is it. | 好了 伙计们 就这样 |
[25:40] | No turning back now. | 开弓没有回头箭 |
[25:42] | Dinesh, I have a few premium chain insults | 迪内希 我有些金句来攻击金链子 |
[25:45] | that I’m going to lay on you when we get in there. | 等进去之后 我会用在你身上 |
[25:48] | Not for myself, obviously, but for the team. | 不是为我 当然是为了团队 |
[25:51] | I just might have one too. Sorry in advance. | 我可能也有一个 提前道个歉 |
[25:53] | Yeah. Great. | 好 很好 |
[25:57] | Have at it, assholes. | 向我开火吧 混蛋们 |
[26:01] | ♪ My smoke thick, my jewels gold ♪ | ♪ 我大烟缭绕 我珠宝闪耀 ♪ |
[26:04] | ♪ My shoes new, these hoes chose ♪ | ♪ 我鞋头崭新 那小妞倾心 ♪ |
[26:08] | ♪ My pistol work, my looks kill ♪ | ♪ 我手枪好使 我颜值无双 ♪ |
[26:12] | ♪ Bitch text me, her rent here ♪ | ♪ 贱人发我短信 说她要租这里 ♪ |
[26:16] | ♪ Fuck with me, you know I got it ♪ | ♪ 跟我耍滑 老子明白着呢 ♪ |
[26:19] | ♪ Fuck with me, you know I got it ♪ | ♪ 跟我耍滑 老子明白着呢 ♪ |
[26:23] | ♪ Sexy bitch, I hope… ♪ | ♪ 性感小妞 我要… ♪ |
[26:24] | Hey, Dinesh, nice chain. Do you choke your mother | 迪内希 链子不错 你插你妈屁眼的时候 |
[26:26] | with it when you put your penis in her butthole? | 是用这个让她窒息的吗 |
[26:28] | What the fuck? Oh shit! | 搞什么 我操 |
[26:31] | – Oh. Richard. – Here, I’ve got it. | -理查德 -没事 我来捡 |
[26:34] | No, no, no, that’s private. Excuse me. | 别动 这是私人物品 不好意思 |
[26:38] | Skunkworks? | 臭鼬工作室 |
[26:39] | Private information. | 私人信息 |
[26:43] | Uh, Keith, where are you going? | 基斯 你去哪儿 |
[26:46] | Richard, why did you bring | 理查德 你为什么要把 |
[26:47] | all the skunkwork docs into the office? | 所有臭鼬工作室文件带来办公室 |
[26:49] | You were supposed to shred those. | 你早该处理掉的 |
[26:51] | Yes, but I was gonna shred them here, | 是 我准备在这儿处理 |
[26:53] | because we don’t have a shredder at the house, do we? | 因为家里没有碎纸机 是不是 |
[26:57] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[26:59] | My office. Now. | 来我办公室 马上 |