时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Shit. I… I swear I deleted a picture, | 操 我… 我发誓这张照片我删了的 |
[00:13] | but when I clicked back to the album, | 可我返回到相册的时候 |
[00:15] | the icon reappeared. It undeleted itself. | 图标重现了 它自己反删除 |
[00:18] | But I can’t get it to happen again, so… | 我不能让这事再发生了 所以… |
[00:21] | Hey, Richard, totally out of the blue, | 理查德 突兀地提一句 |
[00:22] | do you know how we might be able to find that bug? | 你知道怎么才能找出漏洞吗 |
[00:25] | No, Dinesh. We are not releasing the beta. | 别 迪内希 我们不会发布内测版 |
[00:27] | We integrated the neural net a week ago. | 上周才整合了神经网络 |
[00:29] | The platform is full of bugs. | 平台有很多漏洞 |
[00:31] | But that is what a beta is for. | 但这就是内测版的意义 |
[00:34] | You give it to people in the real world, they use it, | 投入真实世界 让人们去用它 |
[00:37] | and that is how we find the bugs. | 我们才能找到漏洞 |
[00:39] | Richard, Reid Hoffman says if you’re not mortally embarrassed | 理查德 里德·霍夫曼说过 如果在首发时 |
[00:42] | by the quality of your initial release, you’ve released too late. | 不因质量而感到羞愧 说明你发布得太迟了 |
[00:45] | We already are mortally embarrassed. | 我们已经很羞愧了 |
[00:48] | Okay? We move in and subsequently out of our offices, | 我们从办公室搬进搬出 |
[00:51] | mainly because it was too expensive, | 主要是因为太贵 |
[00:54] | we fired two CEOs, we’ve pivoted to a box, and then pivoted back. | 我们炒了俩总裁 转头研究盒子 又转回来做平台 |
[00:58] | Any more bad word of mouth and we will be royally fucked. | 再有负面评论 我们就真的完蛋了 |
[01:01] | Where’s Gilfoyle? | 吉弗约尔在哪儿 |
[01:05] | Gilfoyle, the deletion issue is ducking me again, | 吉弗约尔 删除问题又出来烦我了 |
[01:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:10] | – Oh, hey, Richard. – Hi, Tara. | -你好 理查德 -你好 塔拉 |
[01:13] | I need to borrow your fella here for a second. | 借你男朋友用下 |
[01:15] | All right, babe, I gotta go. | 好吧 宝贝 我得下了 |
[01:17] | when you check out the settings view, | 当你用设置窗口时 |
[01:19] | can you let me know if there’s something weird | 能否告诉我提交键 |
[01:21] | that happens with the submit button? | 有没有奇怪的地方 |
[01:22] | It was a little weird when I was doing QA. | 我做质控时它有点不对劲 |
[01:24] | – Yeah, okay. – Sorry, the… the settings view for…? | -没问题 -不好意思 啥… 东西的设置窗 |
[01:28] | – The beta. – The beta for…? | -内测版 -啥内测版… |
[01:30] | Pied Piper. | 魔笛手 |
[01:31] | It’s a promising compression company that doesn’t pay very well. | 是个薪水不多但很有前途的压缩算法公司 |
[01:34] | – You sent her the beta? – I did. | -你把内测版发给她了 -对 |
[01:36] | Are you fucking insane? It’s not ready. | 你他妈疯了吗 它还没准备好 |
[01:38] | It’s riddled with bugs. | 到处是漏洞 |
[01:39] | Really? Cause I’ve been test driving it all day, | 不会吧 我整天都在测试它 |
[01:41] | and it’s pretty fucking awesome. | 简直他妈棒极了 |
[01:43] | – Really? You think so? – Yeah. For real. | -真的? 你真这么想 -当然了 |
[01:46] | Congratulations, Richard. It’s so fucking cool. | 恭喜 理查德 它酷到掉渣 |
[01:48] | And when the neural net kicks in, it’s gonna be rad. | 再加入神经网络 堪称完美 |
[01:50] | But, you know, I did have one problem, though. | 可还是有个问题 |
[01:52] | I tried to restore an old file | 我想恢复一个旧文件 |
[01:54] | and it asked me to confirm twice. | 它要我确认两次 |
[01:55] | Yeah, well, that was a bad merge. | 融合不到位 |
[01:57] | It’s been there for months. I fixed it in ten seconds. | 这种情况有个把月 我十秒搞定的 |
[02:01] | Richard… | 理查德… |
[02:03] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[02:05] | Yeah, maybe beta. | 可以发布内测 |
[02:08] | – Hi, Dinesh. – Tara. | -嗨 迪内希 -塔拉好 |
[02:24] | Wait, that can’t be right. | 等等 这不可能 |
[02:25] | How can Bachmanity still be so far in the hole? | 巴赫曼主义怎么还有欠款 |
[02:27] | Look at all this shit that Big Head is selling. | 看大头都卖了这么多玩意 |
[02:29] | He was renting virtually everything in the house. | 几乎屋里所有东西都是他租的 |
[02:31] | He rented that cannon? | 加农炮也是租的 |
[02:33] | It was for display purposes only. So you forfeit your deposit. | 它只能用于展示 所以你的押金被扣了 |
[02:37] | It’s a cannon. What’s he supposed to do, not fire it? | 那是加农炮 不开炮还能干嘛 |
[02:41] | That was the provision. | 那就是规定 |
[02:42] | So that’s it then, I guess. | 所以就这样了 我猜 |
[02:44] | Big Head’s really broke. | 大头真的破产了 |
[02:46] | You know what? He’s young. He’ll get past it. | 他还年轻 会撑过去的 |
[02:49] | Nelson is not the only one who should be worried. | 应该焦虑的不止尼尔森一个 |
[02:51] | – You were partners. – Fair point. | -你们是合伙人 -说得没错 |
[02:54] | But shuttering a company in the tech world is almost a rite of passage, | 但在科技产业内 公司关门几乎是一种仪式 |
[02:57] | like herpes simplex one. | 就像1型单纯疱疹病毒[一种生殖器疱疹] |
[02:59] | At first, it’s ugly and embarrassing | 起初 它又丑又令人尴尬 |
[03:02] | and you’re disgusted by your own dick. | 你自己都会被自己老二的屌样吓到 |
[03:04] | But after a while, | 但过一阵子 |
[03:06] | in the larger scheme of things, you realize it’s really… | 把它跟更严重的东西比 你会发现它真的… |
[03:08] | Mr. Bachmann, you structured Bachmanity as a general partnership. | 巴克曼先生 你以一般合伙公司形式建了”巴克曼主义” |
[03:11] | Then, with no money in the bank, | 在没有存款的情况下 |
[03:13] | you threw a million-dollar luau on Alcatraz. | 还在恶魔岛搞了场天价夏威夷宴会 |
[03:16] | You’re on the hook for that. | 你应该为此负责 |
[03:18] | And even declaring bankruptcy | 即使宣布破产 |
[03:19] | isn’t going to absolve you of these debts. | 也不能免除这些债务 |
[03:21] | – Bankruptcy? – It’s none of my business. Good luck. | -破产 -这不是我业务范围[双关: 懒得鸟你] 祝你好运 |
[03:25] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你去哪儿 |
[03:26] | We need you. You’re our business manager. | 我们需要你 你是我们的业务经理 |
[03:28] | There’s no business remaining to manage. | 没什么业务可经营了 |
[03:30] | Good day, Mr. Bachmann. | 祝你开心 巴克曼先生 |
[03:33] | good news. They said we can each keep one of the cannonballs, | 好消息 他们说我们每人可以拿一个炮弹 |
[03:36] | so not a total loss, right? | 也不全是损失 对吧 |
[03:41] | All right, so I’ve set up a sign-up page for the beta, | 好了 我给内测版做了个注册页面 |
[03:44] | and we’re gonna keep it small and secure, | 得把注册页面做得小巧安全 |
[03:46] | so that means we’re limited to ten invite codes each to send out. | 所以我们每人只有十个邀请码可以发 |
[03:51] | I’ve already got my list. | 我的名单已经列好 |
[03:52] | It’s people that I know personally, | 都是我认识的 |
[03:55] | and, uh, people that I know I can trust. | 并且是我能信任的人 |
[03:58] | Hm, we only get ten each. This could be prickly. | 每人只有十个名额 这就难办了 |
[04:02] | Well, I’m out. I don’t trust anyone. | 哥弃权 哥谁也不信 |
[04:04] | It’s a huge part of my belief system. | 这是哥信念系统的重大部分 |
[04:06] | You sent the beta to Tara. | 你把内测版给了塔拉 |
[04:07] | Yeah, there was a transactional nature to that exchange | 这种交换不是无偿的 |
[04:11] | – which I’ll get into if you want. – Pass. | -你想听的话我可以细说 -免了 |
[04:13] | But it doesn’t mean that I trust her, | 这并不代表我信任她 |
[04:14] | and I certainly don’t trust anyone else. | 我当然也不信别人 |
[04:16] | Oh, in other words, you have no friends. | 也就是说 你没朋友 |
[04:19] | On principle. I could make what rises | 原则上 你那种低标准的朋友 |
[04:21] | to your low standards of a friend any time I want. | 我随时都能交到 |
[04:25] | Sure you could. | 你当然行 |
[04:26] | Gilfoyle, if you’re not gonna use your ten invites, | 吉弗约尔 你不用那十个邀请码的话 |
[04:29] | – could Dinesh and I have them? – Sure. Knock yourselves out. | -可以给我和迪内希吗 -当然 你们自便 |
[04:33] | Loser. He’s got no friends. | 废人 朋友都没有 |
[04:36] | – Okay… – Miriam, Sylvia… | -好了… -米丽亚姆 西尔维娅… |
[04:44] | Oh, Samantha! I almost forgot her. | 萨曼莎 差点忘了 |
[04:48] | You know, Jared, you can have all ten of Gilfoyle’s invites. | 杰瑞德 吉弗约尔的十个邀请码归你了 |
[04:52] | – Much appreciated. – Yeah. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[04:54] | Monica, hello. | 你好 莫妮卡 |
[04:56] | Um, did you honestly think that you could send me an email | 你真以为你可以只发邮件给我 |
[04:59] | telling me that you were launching the beta | 跟我说你要发内测版 |
[05:01] | without sending me the beta? | 却不让我参与内测吗 |
[05:03] | Come on. I’m dying to see it. | 拜托 我迫不及待 |
[05:04] | Well, I think the whole point of it, Monica, is to get | 莫妮卡 我觉得内测的重点是 |
[05:07] | the beta into the hands of unbiased people | 让没偏见的人来做 |
[05:09] | so they can give us an honest… feedback. | 这样他们能提出真实的… 反馈 |
[05:11] | Besides, I… I just gave out my ten invites. | 而且 我… 刚好分完我的十个邀请码 |
[05:13] | Oh, if Monica wants an invite, | 如果莫妮卡想要 |
[05:15] | I could, like, squeeze her on my list. | 我可以 把她塞进我的名单 |
[05:18] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, no problem. | -你确定? -没问题 |
[05:20] | Okay, Monica, well, you’re in luck. | 好吧 莫妮卡 你很走运 |
[05:21] | Dinesh has decided to give you one of his codes, so… | 迪内希决定给你邀请码 所以… |
[05:24] | Great. I promise I’ll find something terrible to say. | 好棒 我保证会给你各种找茬 |
[05:27] | Okay, so I did a rough accounting of your assets and liabilities. | 我大概算了下你的资产和负债 |
[05:35] | Jared, don’t look at me like that. Just give it to me straight. | 杰瑞德 别这么看我 直接说吧 |
[05:38] | All right. Your house has appreciated in value since you bought it, | 那好 你的房子自买入后一直在升值 |
[05:42] | but if you sold it now for what Zillow and Redfin think it’s worth… | 可如果你现在以”Zillow”和”红鳍”的估值卖出的话… |
[05:45] | I’d still be half a million in the hole. | 我还是差五十万 |
[05:47] | Now, that’s the bad news. | 这是坏消息 |
[05:49] | – Is there good news? – Well, it’s unclear. | -有好消息吗 -不太确定 |
[05:52] | I… I went back through your records. | 我… 看了下你的记录 |
[05:55] | Uh, at first, I’ll admit a bit voyeuristically, | 首先 我承认带着点偷窥癖地 |
[05:58] | to see where all of the money went, | 看了下钱花在哪儿了 |
[06:00] | and apart from the party expenses, | 除了聚会的花销 |
[06:01] | – which were staggering… – Yeah. Fuck, yeah. | -过于惊人以外… -太他妈对了 |
[06:04] | But one number jumped out at me. | 我突然发现一个数字 |
[06:06] | Now, whoever did your accounting earmarked | 给你做账的那个人 |
[06:09] | almost 70 percent of Big Head’s settlement money for taxes. | 把大头遣散费的将近七成都征了税 |
[06:13] | Seventy percent? | 七成 |
[06:14] | Even in Taxo-Alto, which I coined, would be half that. | 就算在我创立的”塔索-奥托” 也只是这个的一半 |
[06:19] | Where did that money go? | 那些钱去哪儿了 |
[06:20] | Well, that is the six-million-dollar question. | 这个问题价值六百万美元 |
[06:24] | I may have the answer. | 我也许知道答案 |
[06:26] | I’m sorry. You’re accusing me of impropriety? | 不好意思 你在指责我行为不轨吗 |
[06:31] | You, the man who spent $20,000 | 你 花了两万美元 |
[06:34] | renting giant fiberglass tiki heads, | 租用巨型玻璃纤维提基头[毛利文化中木制或石制人形雕刻] |
[06:37] | and $40,000 more when one of them was misplaced | 因为某个头在回家路上丢了 |
[06:41] | on the way back to the rental house? | 又花了四万美元 |
[06:43] | I told you it wasn’t misplaced. I know exactly where it is. | 我说了没丢 我知道它在哪儿 |
[06:46] | It’s at the bottom of the bay. | 就在湾底 |
[06:47] | I called you a thief because you, sir, have stolen from us. | 我叫你小偷是因为 先生 你从我们这偷了东西 |
[06:52] | Nelson, come on. You can’t possibly believe this. | 尼尔森 拜托 你不可能相信吧 |
[06:55] | – Sorry. – Don’t apologize to him. | -抱歉 -别给他道歉 |
[06:58] | – Oh, right. Sorry. – Thank you. | -没错 抱歉 -谢谢 |
[06:59] | Arthur, you listen to me, and you listen good. | 亚瑟 听我说 听好了 |
[07:01] | I have people calling me 40 times a day asking for their money. | 有人每天打40次电话找我要钱 |
[07:05] | I even considered selling my house to pay them. | 我都考虑把房子卖了来还钱 |
[07:08] | So you are going to go in your little fucking piggy bank | 所以你得立刻从你那该死的存钱罐 |
[07:11] | right now and pay back every fucking kopeck | 把从大头那偷走的他妈的每一分钱 |
[07:15] | that you stole from Big Head, and if you don’t, | 都还回来 如果你不这么做 |
[07:18] | we’re gonna take our little show on the road, | 我们会给你看点好戏 |
[07:20] | perhaps perform it for a man named the D.A. | 可能是在叫”地检官”的人面前演 |
[07:24] | Ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[07:25] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[07:29] | Game on. | 开战 |
[07:31] | Let’s go, Big Head. | 我们走 大头 |
[07:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:37] | I may have moved around some of your money in a way | 我或许是没按规矩 |
[07:40] | that wasn’t exactly conventional. | 把你们的部分钱转走了 |
[07:42] | – Give me back Big Head’s fucking money! – Yeah! | -把大头该死的钱还我 -对啊 |
[07:44] | – Sorry. Sorry. – No, you did good. | -抱歉 -不 喊得好 |
[07:46] | I can’t, because I don’t have it. | 办不到 因为钱不在我这儿 |
[07:52] | Hey, Marc, we may have a problem. | 马克 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[07:56] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:57] | Well, a buddy of mine at Datatrode sits next to a guy | “数据踩踏”[数据公司]一个坐我哥们隔壁的人 |
[08:00] | who just got invited to Pied Piper’s beta. | 刚收到测试魔笛手的邀请 |
[08:02] | Shit. They’re already in beta? | 操 他们开始内测了 |
[08:04] | Should I tell Gavin? | 我该告诉加文吗 |
[08:05] | Fuck no. We’re still two or three months out. | 告诉个毛 我们还落后两三个月 |
[08:08] | Yeah, if he hears Pied Piper’s already in beta, | 对 如果他知道魔笛手已有内测版 |
[08:10] | trust me, he’ll lose his shit. | 我保证他会炸毛 |
[08:12] | Fine. But if it ever comes up, I didn’t hear about this. | 好吧 如果有人问起 本人一概不知 |
[08:19] | – And this came in when? – 43 minutes ago. | -什么时候收到的 -43分钟前 |
[08:21] | And deleted six minutes after that. | 6分钟后就被删除了 |
[08:23] | Fortunately, the filters, which I had installed, sir, | 好在 我装的过滤程序 |
[08:26] | caught the relevant keywords. | 筛到了有关的关键词 |
[08:27] | I decided to walk it to you personally. | 我决定亲自向你汇报 |
[08:29] | An employee’s withholding | 一位雇员保留 |
[08:30] | critical information about a competitor. | 竞争对手的关键信息 |
[08:32] | This is a fireable offense. | 是可以被开除的 |
[08:33] | You want me to bring this guy in? | 你想让我把这人带来吗 |
[08:35] | No. | 不 |
[08:36] | Acting on this would expose the fact | 这么做会暴露 |
[08:38] | that we’re reading employees’ private emails, | 我们偷看员工私人邮件的事实 |
[08:40] | destroying the spirit of trust and freedom to innovate | 毁掉我在互利苦苦建立的 |
[08:43] | that I’ve worked so hard to build here at Hooli. | 信任精神与创新自由 |
[08:45] | You know, it makes you wonder if the word Hooli | 这会让人怀疑”互利”这个词 |
[08:47] | has any meaning for these people whatsoever. | 是否对那些人真的有意义 |
[08:50] | – Is there anything I can do? – Yeah. | -有什么我能做的吗 -有 |
[08:53] | Get me a look at that Pied Piper beta. | 给我看看魔笛手的内测版 |
[08:55] | I will figure out a way, sir. | 我会想办法的 先生 |
[09:16] | Finally. Where the fuck have you… | 总算来了 你他妈去哪… |
[09:18] | – Hey, thanks for the lift, Kevin. – Yeah, no worries. | -谢谢捎我一程 凯文 -小事儿 |
[09:21] | Oh, Kevin, this is Dinesh, one of my coworkers. | 凯文 这位是迪内希 我同事 |
[09:25] | Dinesh, this is Kevin. We met at Phil’s Coffee. | 迪内希 这是凯文 我们在菲尔咖啡屋见过 |
[09:29] | We’re friends now. Isn’t that right, Kevin? | 我们现在是朋友了 对吧 凯文 |
[09:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:32] | All right, my friend. I should get to work, | 朋友 我得干活去了 |
[09:35] | so thanks for the lift. | 谢谢捎我一程 |
[09:36] | Thanks for the coffees. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[09:41] | Catch ya later, my friend. | 后会有期 朋友 |
[09:45] | That was my friend, Kevin. | 我朋友 凯文 |
[09:47] | Congratulations. You now have one friend. | 恭喜 你总算交到个朋友 |
[09:49] | He also said there was a bug on the landing page. | 他还说登陆界面有个漏洞 |
[09:52] | – Well, how severe is it? – Not bad. | -严重吗 -还好 |
[09:53] | Compared to the rest of what he said, it’s nothing. | 和他说的余下内容比 不值一提 |
[09:55] | Guys, you might as well hear this from me. | 伙计们 也许你们有所耳闻 |
[09:58] | I just had a long talk | 我刚和我朋友托德·钱伯斯 |
[10:00] | about the beta with my friend, Todd Chambers. | 就魔笛手内测版一事谈了很久 |
[10:02] | – The Dropbox guy? – Yeah, he was employee number 11. | -负责”雨盒”的人 -他曾是11号员工 |
[10:05] | Why did you send it to him? He hates everything. | 你干嘛发给他 他什么都讨厌 |
[10:07] | Well, because I thought he would be honest with me, | 我觉得他会对我坦诚 |
[10:09] | – and he was. – Quite honest. | -他确实是 -很实诚 |
[10:11] | he said that in the 15 years he’s been working in the Valley, | 他说自己在硅谷干了十五年 |
[10:16] | our beta was the best beta he’s ever seen. | 我们的内测版是他见过最好的 |
[10:20] | – By far. – What? Really? | -前无古人 -真的吗 |
[10:22] | I don’t want to count our chickens before they hatch. | 我不想在蛋孵化前就数鸡[不想把话说得太早] |
[10:24] | I mean, three percent of hatchlings | 要知道百分之三的孵化 |
[10:25] | are born mutated or dead, | 会先天变异或夭折 |
[10:27] | but we may have a healthy brood on our hands. | 不过我们手上的也许是个好苗子 |
[10:30] | I’m getting the same reaction. | 我这儿也是同样反应 |
[10:32] | I mean, a few bugs here and there, | 虽然时不时有漏洞 |
[10:34] | but overall, they love it. | 不过总得来说 用户喜欢 |
[10:35] | We might be holding pocket aces here. | 手持王牌 所向披靡 |
[10:38] | Awesome. | 真棒 |
[10:40] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[10:41] | – How you holding up? – Good, yeah. | -你们近况如何 -还好 |
[10:43] | I mean, just trying to make sense of all the feedback. | 只是为了弄明白所有反馈结果 |
[10:46] | Well, you know, I guess you just can’t let it get in your head. | 好吧 我觉得你们不能想太多 |
[10:48] | – Don’t you mean go to my head? – What did I say? | -你是指别骄傲吗 -我说什么了 |
[10:52] | You said, get in your head, like it’s, | 你说 想太多 好像是在说 |
[10:54] | like it’s a bad thing, but it’s not. | 内测版本很糟 其实并不是 |
[10:55] | – It’s great. People love it. – Really? | -它很好 用户都喜换 -真的吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah. Yeah. I can’t believe it myself. | 没错 我自己都难以置信 |
[10:59] | – They’re flipping out. – That’s awesome. That… | -他们都爱疯了 -那太好了… |
[11:02] | And that’s… that’s for the beta that you sent me? | 那… 是你发给我的内测版吗 |
[11:04] | No, Monica. It’s for the other beta that we’ve got kicking around here. | 不 莫妮卡 是我们之前一直虐的内测版 |
[11:07] | I mean, I… I… I have an inbox full of raves here for the… | 我… 我收件箱塞满用户们热情的反馈… |
[11:12] | upload performance, the mobile, the… | 有关上传效率 移动设备… |
[11:14] | What about… what about the interface? | 那么… 界面如何 |
[11:16] | Did people have any issues with that? | 用户有没有意见 |
[11:19] | No, not at all. Why? Do… | 完全没有 怎么了 你… |
[11:20] | Do you have any issues with the interface? | 你对界面有意见吗 |
[11:23] | I… I haven’t actually had a chance to look at it yet. | 我… 我还没来得及看 |
[11:26] | Are you serious? You’ve been sitting on the beta for a day | 开玩笑呢 我没发你邀请码差点被你恨死 |
[11:29] | after busting my balls about not getting an invite. | 你却整天都没碰内测版 |
[11:32] | – Pretty fuckin’ lame. – Yeah. Sorry. | -真他妈差劲 -抱歉 |
[11:36] | Yeah. Lame. | 就是 差劲 |
[11:38] | I just got an email from my friend, Max Karnow. | 我刚收到我朋友 麦克斯·卡诺的邮件 |
[11:40] | He says, I heard the beta’s awesome. Can I get a look? | 他听说内测版很棒 想看看 |
[11:44] | Guys, I think we’re starting to get some buzz. | 伙计们 我们要名声大噪了 |
[11:47] | You know, maybe we should talk | 我们也许得和劳芮 |
[11:48] | to Laurie about moving up the official launch? | 提议推出魔笛手正式版 |
[11:51] | – You want to move it up? – Yeah, I think we’re ready. | -你想推进吗 -对 已经万事俱备了 |
[11:54] | I mean, do… do you think you can set the meeting? | 你… 你能安排个面谈吗 |
[11:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:58] | Yeah, I’ll… I’ll go tell Laurie right now. | 好的 我… 我现在和劳芮说 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:05] | What was that about? | 她啥意思 |
[12:06] | She’s fucking weird. | 真他妈怪 |
[12:08] | Richard, if your friend Max Karnow | 理查德 如果你朋友麦克斯·卡诺 |
[12:12] | needs an invite, you know, I could probably | 需要邀请码 或许我 |
[12:14] | – squeeze him on my list. – Are you sure? | -可以把他塞进名单 -你确定 |
[12:17] | Yeah. I’ll have to freeze out one of my boys, | 得从我的人里挤出一个名额 |
[12:19] | but they’ll get it. | 不过他们能理解 |
[12:21] | Just shoot me his email. | 把他邮箱发我 |
[12:26] | The perpetrator has been losing money for other clients for years, | 罪犯多年来一直让其他客户赔钱 |
[12:29] | was lying to us and funneling our money to said other clients, | 还一直对我们撒谎 募集我们的资金给那些客户 |
[12:34] | therein, fucking us. | 在其中 搞我们 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry to say this is not an uncommon occurrence. | 很抱歉地说 这种情况并不少见 |
[12:40] | Wait, it’s not an uncommon…? So then it… | 等等 并不少见… 那这… |
[12:44] | Okay, got it. | 明白了 |
[12:46] | So if it makes any difference, | 如果有用的话 |
[12:48] | I’d like to vie for a lesser sentence | 我希望能从轻处罚 |
[12:51] | if after he makes full restitution he would write | 如果他能全部偿还 |
[12:54] | a very convincing public apology, preferably… | 若能发表令人信服的公开致歉 这样最好… |
[12:57] | Mr. Bachmann, | 巴克曼先生 |
[12:59] | an action like this is very expensive and time-consuming, | 这样做 耗时伤财 |
[13:03] | and as you’ve already pointed out, even if you do prevail, | 正如你之前提到的 即使你胜诉 |
[13:06] | the money is gone, unless you win a court order | 钱已经没了 除非法院判你 |
[13:09] | allowing you to raid other innocent people’s bank accounts, | 可以侵入其他无辜百姓的账户[掠取钱财] |
[13:12] | and that’s a tough sell, | 不过 这很难 |
[13:14] | even for a plaintiff who’s more, uh, sympathetic. | 即使原告境况确实令人同情 |
[13:18] | Are you calling us unsympathetic? | 你是说我们不值得同情吗 |
[13:20] | You just threw a million-dollar party. | 你刚办了场花费百万的派对 |
[13:23] | A tasteful Polynesian affair, culturally accurate, | 高雅波利尼西亚风 文化取向精准 |
[13:26] | which I’m sure you would appreciate, | 你肯定会欣赏 |
[13:28] | and one that we can no longer pay for | 我们付不起钱的原因 |
[13:30] | because this criminal has left us flat broke. | 是那个罪犯让我们破产了 |
[13:32] | Also not true. You have a large stake | 不对 你在一家叫”魔笛手”的公司 |
[13:36] | in a company called Pied Piper. | 持有大量股份 |
[13:38] | Yes, but I… I can’t sell my shares at Pied Piper. Not now. | 是 可我… 不能卖掉”魔笛手”的股份 现在不行 |
[13:41] | Wouldn’t it cover your outstanding debts? | 它不能支付你的未偿债务吗 |
[13:43] | Of course. But they could potentially be worth billions. | 可以 但它潜在价值有数十亿 |
[13:46] | Yes, and how do you see | 是 那你怎么看 |
[13:47] | that playing to people who are being priced out | 普通人自己的房子 |
[13:48] | of their homes by rich tech people? | 被有钱的科技投机者定价 |
[13:50] | Have either of you been on a jury? | 你们当过陪审员吗 |
[13:53] | No, of course not. I always get out of it. | 当然没有 我躲过去了 |
[13:55] | The fines are very reasonable. | 罚款很合理 |
[13:57] | You don’t just throw those things away? | 你没直接把罚款单扔掉吗 |
[13:59] | Gentlemen, let me tell you what I see. | 先生们 以我所见 |
[14:01] | I see two able-bodied, entitled young white men | 两个身体健全 有投票权的年轻白种男性 |
[14:04] | who lucked into more money than most people see in five lifetimes, | 有幸拥有比多数人五辈子挣得还多的钱 |
[14:07] | and who, if they hadn’t had their millions stolen, | 就算这几百万没被窃取 |
[14:10] | would have promptly squandered them on more things | 他们也会马上挥霍掉它 |
[14:12] | like relocated swimming pools and lost tiki heads. | 拿去移泳池的位置或弄丢提基头 |
[14:16] | It’s not lost. | 它没丢 |
[14:18] | I know exactly where it is. It’s in the bay. | 我清楚它在哪儿 在海湾里 |
[14:22] | And if your Coast Guard would be a little more helpful, | 要是海岸警备队没那么渣 |
[14:25] | we probably could have dragged it out of there by now. | 现在就能把它拉上来了 |
[14:27] | Mr. Bachmann, | 巴克曼先生 |
[14:29] | you pay those caterers and bartenders you owe money to | 你得给酒席承包商和招待们还钱 |
[14:33] | or I assure you, that, I will prosecute. | 不然我保证会起诉你 |
[14:39] | Mr. Chugtai, I am gonna need | 丘格泰先生 我需要 |
[14:41] | all the phone numbers of the people on your list. | 你名单上所有人的电话号码 |
[14:44] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[14:45] | I’m just calling everybody that was on the beta and saying hi | 我要给每个做内测的人打电话问好 |
[14:48] | and a quick thank you, and then a… | 感谢一下他们 然后… |
[14:50] | just a couple of follow-up questions. | 问一些后续问题 |
[14:52] | Yeah… I don’t think so. | 这样啊… 不给 |
[14:54] | What do… what do you mean? | 什么… 什么意思 |
[14:56] | I mean, put yourself in their shoes. | 你换位思考一下 |
[14:58] | They’re, like, snowboarding in Tahoe | 他们有人在太浩湖[内华达州一淡水湖景区]滑雪 |
[15:00] | or, like, banging some smokin’ chick, | 有的在跟磕了药的妞啪啪 |
[15:02] | and then this fuckin’ nerd calls | 结果这个书呆子电话一来 |
[15:04] | and he wants to talk about his app. | 他就得跟着讨论这个应用 |
[15:05] | – Buzz-kill. – Wait. Your boys are where? | -煞风景 -等等 你的人在哪儿 |
[15:09] | Those are just hypotheticals. | 这些都是假设 |
[15:11] | I mean, my boys could be anywhere. | 我是说 他们会在任何地方 |
[15:13] | I don’t keep track of my boys. | 我没法追踪他们 |
[15:15] | Actually, we can. | 实际上可以 |
[15:17] | We have the IP address and GPS coordinates for every active user, | 我们有所有有效用户的IP地址和GPS坐标 |
[15:21] | so we can figure out just where your boys are at. | 可以给你的小伙伴定位 |
[15:25] | You added a god-view? When did you do that? | 你加了”天眼”[定位器] 啥时候搞的 |
[15:28] | Right before I gave it to Tara. I told you, trust no one. | 发给塔拉之前 我跟你说了 谁也别信 |
[15:32] | That is very cool. Nice work, Gilfoyle. | 厉害 干得漂亮 吉弗约尔 |
[15:34] | And we can isolate each of our users. | 我们还可以封掉每个用户 |
[15:39] | Dinesh’s, for example… | 比如迪内希的… |
[15:40] | Before we invade people’s privacy, | 我们在侵犯人们隐私前 |
[15:42] | there is a conversation about ethics. | 应该讨论一下道德伦理 |
[15:44] | Why is it that five of your users show up at this address? | 你的五个用户怎么都在这里 |
[15:49] | Oh, it’s buggy. | 出错了 |
[15:52] | Should we beta test the god-view? | 要测试一下”天眼”吗 |
[15:54] | I’m happy to drag this out as long as you want to. | 你愿意的话 我很乐意修补漏洞 |
[15:57] | Fine. | 好 |
[15:59] | I was having trouble filling up my list, | 我的名单填不满 |
[16:01] | so I made up a few people. | 所以我编造了一些人 |
[16:03] | People do create imaginary friends to meet their emotional needs. | 人们会创造虚构的朋友一满足情感需求 |
[16:07] | When I was little, | 我小时候 |
[16:09] | I used to pretend that I shared a room with Harriet Tubman | 曾假装和*哈丽特·塔布曼住一起 |
[16:11] | and we were always planning our big escape. | 还一直计划我们的大逃亡 |
[16:13] | Wait. Who is this, | 等等 这是谁 |
[16:17] | and why are they at the Hooli campus? | 他们怎么会在互利学院 |
[16:19] | What? Did you give the beta to someone at fucking Hooli? | 什么 你发了内测版给互利的人 |
[16:22] | – Who’s Max Karnow? – Oh! That’s not one of my friends. | -麦克斯·卡诺是谁 -不是我朋友 |
[16:25] | I have no friends. Got him from Richard. | 我没朋友 这是理查德的人 |
[16:28] | No. No, th… that can’t be right. | 不 这… 肯定不对 |
[16:30] | I went to Hendricks’ Facebook page. | 我在亨德里克斯的脸书上 |
[16:32] | I found a friend of his that lived near Palo Alto, | 找到他的一个住帕罗奥托的朋友 |
[16:35] | searched his name and found that he was in the tech business. | 搜到他的名字 发现他在科技行业工作 |
[16:37] | I then came up with a great idea to dummy up | 于是我想到个好主意 以他的名义 |
[16:40] | an email account in his name, | 虚拟了一个邮件账户 |
[16:42] | sent a beta request to Hendricks, and then voila. | 给亨德里克斯发了内测版请求 那就是 |
[16:46] | – That’s incredible. – Yes, it is my craft. | -太厉害了 -这是我的本事 |
[16:49] | You see, I think security detail | 你看 我觉得安保细节 |
[16:50] | is like creating great jazz where you can all… | 像是创造美妙的爵士乐 你能把它们全… |
[16:53] | What are you talk… I’m talking about the beta. | 你说什么呢… 我在说这内测版 |
[16:55] | Will you shut the fuck up?! | 你他妈能闭嘴吗 |
[16:57] | Fuck, this is good. | 操 这个真不错 |
[16:59] | Their sign-up flow, their mobile app, it’s just seamless. | 他们的注册流程 手机应用 太流畅了 |
[17:02] | How are they doing this?! | 怎么做到的呢 |
[17:04] | I can put a team on that, sir. | 我可以找个团队来研究 |
[17:05] | If you want to know how they… | 你要是想知道他们怎么… |
[17:07] | Why are you so high-maintenance? | 你操这么多闲心干嘛 |
[17:08] | – Do you want me to answer that, sir? – No! Goddamn it! | -需要我回答吗 先生 -不要 我操 |
[17:11] | You’re so needy! | 你烦不烦呐 |
[17:13] | Okay, I just talked to the real Max Karnow, | 好的 我刚和真的麦克斯·卡诺通过话 |
[17:16] | and he had no idea about the beta. | 他不知道内测版这事 |
[17:18] | Clearly we’re dealing with a Hooli spy here. | 明显有互利间谍搞鬼 |
[17:22] | So what do we do? | 怎么办 |
[17:24] | I mean, shut down his account, obviously. | 当然得关掉他的账户 |
[17:26] | Yeah. On it. Sorry, Dinesh. | 对 在弄 对不起 迪内希 |
[17:30] | You will now have one less fake friend. | 你现在连假朋友都没了 |
[17:32] | Wait, Gilfoyle. Is shutting down this guy’s account | 慢着 吉弗约尔 封掉他的账户 |
[17:36] | really the worst thing we can think of to do to him? | 会不会是对付他的最糟办法 |
[17:38] | Oh, my God. Where the fuck is my head? | 你瞧瞧 我他妈想什么了 |
[17:42] | Stand by. | 等着看 |
[17:45] | Look at their compression ratios. | 看看他们的压缩率 |
[17:47] | The more files uploaded, the better they get? | 上传文件越多 压缩率反而更好 |
[17:50] | – Are we doing that? – No. Not really. | -我们能做到吗 -还不能 |
[17:53] | That’s gotta be some kind of machine learning optimization. | 这像是机器的学习优化功能 |
[17:56] | Maybe a neural net? Well, then I want that. | 也许是条神经网络 这就是我想要的 |
[17:59] | You need to put that into our platform. Now. | 你们要把它加进我们的平台 马上加 |
[18:02] | I’m not even sure we have the resources here | 我还不确定我们是否有这样资源 |
[18:04] | to engineer something like that. | 能让工程师做到这一步 |
[18:05] | And even if we did, | 即便做到了 |
[18:06] | our platform isn’t designed to accommodate it. | 我们的平台也无法兼容 |
[18:08] | You’re talking about a ground-up rebuild. | 你说的是推倒重建 |
[18:10] | Great. So do that. And beat them to market. | 很好 就这么干 杀得他们片甲不留 |
[18:14] | That’s impossible. | 根本不可能 |
[18:16] | You’re at Hooli now, Marc. | 马克 你可是在互利 |
[18:18] | In case you didn’t know, here at Hooli, | 我还得告诉你 在互利 |
[18:21] | we make the impossible possible. | 就是要把”不可能”变成”可能” |
[18:24] | So if I say I need… | 所以如果我说我要… |
[18:26] | – What the fuck is happening? – Oh, shit! | -见鬼 怎么回事 -妈的 |
[18:28] | It looks like a zip bomb. They must know it’s us. | 像是个压缩炸弹 他们一定发现我们了 |
[18:30] | – That hard drive is fucked. – This is my personal laptop. | – 硬盘被黑了 -这是我的个人电脑 |
[18:32] | You opened a stolen beta on your personal computer? | 你用个人电脑打开偷来的魔笛手内测版 |
[18:35] | Yes. And I installed it on my phone. | 没错 我还在手机上装了 |
[18:37] | Shit. It could fry the entire system. | 妈的 整个系统都被黑了 |
[18:41] | Cut the power to the building! No, Gavin. | 切断总电源 别这样 加文 |
[18:43] | It’s isolated to your user account, | 他们封了你的账户 |
[18:44] | so it’s just your laptop and your phone. | 只针对你的电脑和手机 |
[18:46] | It has no impact on the rest of the network. | 对其他网络没影响 |
[18:48] | You don’t know that. You don’t know shit. None of you do! | 你知道个卵 你连卵都不知道 一帮废物 |
[18:50] | You don’t even know what Hendricks is capable of. | 你们是不知道亨德里克斯的厉害 |
[18:52] | Cut the power to the building! Cut the power to the building! | 切断总电源 切断大楼电源 |
[18:57] | And that’s that. | 搞定 |
[18:59] | – And now… delete user. – Nice. | -现在… 删除用户 -漂亮 |
[19:04] | Wait, is that… is that Monica? She finally opened it. | 慢着 那是… 是莫妮卡吗 她还是做了内测 |
[19:07] | Well, that’s odd. | 是啊 奇怪 |
[19:09] | It says here that she started using it yesterday. | 这里显示她昨天就开始做内测了 |
[19:11] | Wait, so she lied? Why would she lie about using the beta? | 她在撒谎吗 她为什么要骗我们 |
[19:16] | Yeah, why would Dinesh lie about having friends? | 是啊 为啥迪内希骗我们说他有朋友呢 |
[19:18] | Why would Tara lie to me about fucking other guys | 为啥塔拉瞒着我去和别人约炮 |
[19:21] | when we have a totally open and hedonistic relationship | 而我俩的关系是以公开和享乐为基础 |
[19:23] | that allows for behavior like that? | 完全允许找人约炮的呀 |
[19:25] | Because people like to lie, Richard. | 因为人人都爱说谎 理查德 |
[19:28] | It’s a war of all against all. | 这是一场人类之战 |
[19:30] | The history of humanity is a book written in blood. | 人类历史就是一部血书 |
[19:35] | We’re all just animals in a pit. | 我们都是井底之蛙 |
[19:38] | – I feel very sad. – Fucking Gilfoyle. | -我很难过 -该死的吉弗约尔 |
[19:42] | No, no. What are you doing? Get back to work. | 打住 你们干什么 快回去工作 |
[19:46] | On what? You powered down all the computers. | 干什么 你切断了所有电脑的电源 |
[19:49] | Use a notepad. Code on your phone. We have a deadline here. | 用记事本 把代码写手机上 没时间了 |
[19:52] | No, Gavin, you have a deadline. | 不 加文 是你没时间了 |
[19:54] | We quit, like we should have done the first time. | 我们不玩了 早就就该退出的 |
[19:57] | What first time? What are you talking about? | 什么早就 你们说什么呢 |
[19:59] | We both worked at Nucleus right here in this room. | 我俩都在这里为纽核力工作过 |
[20:01] | Yeah, before you fired us and rehired us | 没错 你是半点都没察觉到 |
[20:03] | to do the exact same thing without ever noticing. | 你把我们先开除又返聘 做完全相同的事 |
[20:07] | I invited you to my wedding, Gavin. | 加文 我还请你参加了我的婚礼 |
[20:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:13] | We just lost our key engineers. | 主力干将刚刚跑了 |
[20:14] | What the hell do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[20:16] | No one leaves this room | 谁都不许离开这里 |
[20:17] | until we figure it out. | 直到想出对策为止 |
[20:21] | Thanks for the lift. | 多谢你载我一程 |
[20:22] | Steve’s place is pretty far away from everything, | 史蒂夫虽说住得远在天边 |
[20:25] | but he’s letting me stay on his couch for free, so… | 但他能让我免费睡他家沙发 所以… |
[20:28] | And you were supposed to be my meal ticket. | 你本该是我的饭票 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[20:34] | Hold on. CJ called. | 稍等 CJ的电话录音 |
[20:35] | Just wanted to let you know | 只想告诉你 |
[20:37] | about a great new story I’m chasing. | 我构思了一个全新故事 |
[20:39] | It’s a cautionary tale of two young entrepreneurs | 关于两个年轻企业家 |
[20:42] | 希腊神话中的伊卡洛斯(Icarus), 使用蜡和羽毛造的翼逃离克里特岛时, 因飞得太高, 双翼上的蜡遭太阳融化, 跌落水中丧生 | |
[20:42] | who flew too close to the sun. | 飞得离太阳过近的警世故事 |
[20:44] | I mean, apparently in the midst of losing millions, | 我是说 显然他们现在损失惨重 |
[20:47] | they threw a huge party they couldn’t afford. | 还打肿脸充胖子 办了场盛大派对 |
[20:48] | I talked to two bartenders and a caterer | 我和那晚你派对上的两名招待员 |
[20:50] | who worked your party the other night. | 和宴会承办方谈过了 |
[20:52] | None of them have been paid. Call me. | 他们都还没收到钱 回复我 |
[20:55] | Well, it appears we spent our last dime acquiring a tech blog | 看来 收购科技博客的钱都花光了 |
[20:59] | whose chief focus is chronicling our demise. | 他们把焦点转向记录我们的灭亡 |
[21:03] | And Jian-Yang… | 还有杨靖的… |
[21:05] | Erlich Bachmann, is your refrigerator running? | 埃利希·巴赫曼 你家冰箱还能用吗 |
[21:08] | This is Mike Hunt. | 我是迈克·亨特 |
[21:12] | Here, here it is on the right. | 就是这 靠右停 |
[21:17] | Thanks, man. Are you sure you’re cool | 多谢 和我一起拿了炮弹 |
[21:20] | with me taking both cannonballs? | 对你来说不会太勉强吧 |
[21:23] | – I’m sure. – Thanks, partner. | -当然不会 -谢了 伙计 |
[21:33] | I got it. | 我拿得动 |
[21:50] | I know you lied. | 我知道你在说谎 |
[21:52] | – Sorry. – What the fuck? | -抱歉 -你怎么来了 |
[21:54] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -当然 我很好 |
[21:56] | How the hell did you know that I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[21:58] | Well, we have god-view on the beta, | 我们在内测版装了”天眼” |
[22:00] | and I saw you leave your office and come here. | 发现你离开办公室来了这儿 |
[22:02] | So you’re stalking me? | 你是在跟踪我 |
[22:04] | Look, Monica, I know you’re lying about not using the beta, | 听着 莫妮卡 我知道你是在骗我 说没做魔笛手内测 |
[22:06] | so why haven’t I heard from you? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[22:09] | – Richard… – No, it’s okay. | -理查德… -没事 |
[22:12] | If you don’t like it, you can say it. | 要是你不喜欢可以直说 |
[22:14] | Everybody loves it, so I think I can handle one negative review. | 大家都蛮喜欢的 我能容得下你一个差评 |
[22:20] | – Fine. I don’t like it. – Really? | -好吧 我不喜欢 -真的 |
[22:23] | Are you serious? Everybody else loves it. | 你说真的吗 别人都很喜欢 |
[22:26] | I’ve never wanted to like something more in my life, Richard. | 我一辈子从没有 期待想特别喜欢什么 理查德 |
[22:28] | – I just… I don’t. – Okay. | -可我… 就是不喜欢 -好吧 |
[22:31] | What specifically do you not like about it? | 具体说说你不喜欢什么 |
[22:34] | Specifically? | 具体说 |
[22:37] | All of it. | 有啥说啥 |
[22:39] | I mean, it’s not, it’s not the UX or the design | 我说 不是你们的用户体验或设计 |
[22:42] | or anything that you can tweak. | 或其他任何你可以微调的事 |
[22:44] | It’s just the whole thing feels engineered. | 只是整个东西感觉十分”工程师向”[生硬] |
[22:48] | Okay. Well, that might make sense because, I’m an engineer. | 说得通啊 因为 我就是个工程师 |
[22:51] | Look, you’ve gotten overwhelmingly positive feedback. | 听着 一边倒的正面反馈你听的太多 |
[22:54] | The build is incredibly stable, and you’re out of money. | 平台十分稳定 你的现金流也花光了 |
[22:57] | So if you think it’s ready, | 如果你真觉得时机到了 |
[22:59] | you should launch and unlock the next three million. | 你就该发布正式版 兑现剩下的三百万 |
[23:03] | Look, Monica, I… I value your opinion, | 莫妮卡 我… 我很看重你的意见 |
[23:06] | and you’re the one that doesn’t like it, | 然而你却不喜欢 |
[23:09] | so I don’t know. | 所以不好说 |
[23:11] | Richard, look… | 理查德 听着… |
[23:14] | – I passed on Slack. – Really? | -我错过了投资Slack* -真的假的 |
[23:19] | I never told Laurie. She’d probably fire me | 我没敢告诉劳芮 如果她知道我本有机会 |
[23:21] | if she knew, but I had a chance to buy | 以极小的投资得到Slack 20%的股份 |
[23:24] | 20 percent of Slack for nothing, and I passed. | 而我却错失良机 她很可能炒了我 |
[23:27] | I didn’t get it. I still don’t. | 我不明白 现在依然不懂 |
[23:29] | I mean, what is it? Is it email? Is it a chat room? | 它到底是干嘛的 是邮件 还是聊天室 |
[23:33] | Turns out the answer is it’s a three billion dollar company. | 结果呢 人家是个价值三十亿美元的公司 |
[23:36] | But that’s the fucked up thing about what we do. | 不过操蛋的事我们都可能做 |
[23:38] | Sometimes our opinion is wrong. | 有时 我们的想法不一定对 |
[23:40] | And no matter how good something is, | 不管某样东西有多好 |
[23:42] | there’s always gonna be someone who doesn’t get it. | 总会有人理解不了 |
[23:45] | And unfortunately, with Pied Piper, it’s me. | 很不幸 对魔笛手来说 我就是那个人 |
[23:49] | A week ago, | 一周以前 |
[23:52] | I was worried about releasing a beta no one would like. | 我还在纠结是否发行内测版 担心别人不喜欢它 |
[23:55] | I’m just bummed that you’re the one that doesn’t like it. | 我真的很诧异 不喜欢它的人怎么会是你 |
[23:59] | Which is why you can’t listen to anyone else. | 所以你必须坚持自己的意见 |
[24:01] | If you believe in something, | 如果你坚信某件事 |
[24:03] | don’t let anyone talk you out of it, including me. | 别让任何人把你劝退 包括我在内 |
[24:07] | Peter Gregory always said, | 彼得·格里高利常说 |
[24:09] | Don’t invest in products; invest in people. | 别对产品下注[投资] 对人下注 |
[24:12] | I invested in you, | 我对你下了注 |
[24:15] | and if you think it’s ready to go, | 如果你觉得万事俱备了 |
[24:17] | I will go to Laurie and fight like hell for it. | 我就去找劳芮拼命争取 |
[24:21] | So, what do you want to do? | 所以 你要怎么做呢 |
[24:27] | Congratulations, everyone. | 恭喜啊 各位 |
[24:29] | Yeah, I can’t believe it. | 我也不敢相信 |
[24:30] | We’re actually, finally, launching. | 我们终于 真正地 要发行了 |
[24:32] | Yes. Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. | 星期二 早上九点 |
[24:35] | Pats on the back. Pats on the back. | 同志们辛苦了 |
[24:43] | Gentlemen, I just realized I’ve forgotten to take a shit. | 先生们 我刚想起来我忘了拉屎 |
[24:47] | So, I’ll see you back at the old homestead. | 所以 我们待会儿老地方见 |
[24:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:59] | Laurie. | 劳芮 |
[25:01] | I have a business proposition I’d like to discuss with you. | 我有个商业提议 想跟你谈一下 |
[25:05] | It’s about my shares in Pied Piper. | 是关于我在魔笛手的股权的 |
[25:11] | Okay, T minus five minutes. | 好了 倒计时五分钟 |
[25:14] | Dinesh, are you still seriously squashing bugs? | 迪内希 你还在孜孜不倦修补漏洞吗 |
[25:17] | Not really. I’m so fucking tired, | 并没有 我他妈快累成狗了 |
[25:19] | I’m creating more than I’m fixing. | 我造的漏洞比补的还多 |
[25:21] | Where the fuck is Gilfoyle? | 吉弗约尔哪儿去了 |
[25:25] | This isn’t easy for me to do. | 相见时难别亦难啊 |
[25:28] | You served me well, old friend. | 你待我不薄 老朋友 |
[25:32] | But we’re transferring to AWS now, | 可我们要转去亚马逊云服务 |
[25:37] | and I’m afraid you can’t come. | 恐怕你没法一起去了 |
[25:45] | Oh, I’m pathetic? | 哟 到底谁是杯具 |
[25:48] | I’d rather have a bunch of fake friends | 我倒是想要一堆捏造的朋友 |
[25:50] | than be best friends with a fucking metal box. | 而不是跟个金属盒子做闺蜜 |
[25:54] | Can’t you two see? | 你俩还不明白吗 |
[25:56] | You’re each other’s best friends. | 你们是彼此的闺蜜啊 |
[25:59] | Fuck you, Jared. | 滚蛋 杰瑞德 |
[26:01] | Yeah. Jinx. | 耶 说中了 |
[26:04] | You owe each other a friendship. | 你俩互相亏欠一张友谊证 |
[26:06] | One minute. Holy shit. | 还剩一分钟 见鬼 |
[26:09] | Holy shit. | 好紧张 |
[26:11] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[26:14] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s CJ. | -你是 -我是CJ |
[26:16] | Uh, I just heard from the folks that worked your party. | 我刚听那些派对的承办人说 |
[26:18] | – And? – And it turns out they were paid in full. | -然后呢 -他们的款项已全部结清了 |
[26:21] | So apparently I owe you an apology, and I feel bad. | 很明显 我该向你道歉 我感觉很糟 |
[26:25] | Not as bad as I feel, I can assure you. | 再糟也没我糟 我跟你保证 |
[26:28] | Yeah, I’m getting another call. | 我别的电话打过来 |
[26:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:35] | Erlich Bachmann, | 埃利希·巴克曼 |
[26:36] | this is your mom, | 我是你老娘啊 |
[26:38] | and you are not my baby. | 可你不是我乖儿 |
[26:40] | Not now, Jian-Yang! Not now! Go back into your room! | 滚蛋 杨靖 滚回你的房间去 |
[26:47] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
[26:49] | Here we are, Erlich. | 准备开始 埃利希 |
[26:50] | Jobs and Woz, Woz and Jobs. | 乔布斯和沃兹 沃兹和乔布斯[苹果公司创始人] |
[26:52] | I mean, we did it. You and me, man, forever. | 我们成功了 好兄弟 一辈子 |
[26:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:56] | Richard, never been more excited to be proven wrong. | 理查德 从来没这么期待被人证明看走眼 |
[26:59] | Yeah, well, get ready for your lives to change forever. | 准备好 你们的生活要从此彻底改变了 |
[27:06] | Five… | 五… |
[27:07] | …four, three, two, one. | …四 三 二 一 |