时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | I know it’s the middle of the night. | 我知道现在已经半夜了 |
[00:19] | I really just need five minutes of your time. | 只占用你五分钟时间 |
[00:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:29] | Holy shit. What happened? | 我去 怎么搞的 |
[00:31] | I was working through some issues. | 我之前在处理一些事 |
[00:33] | Mind the glass. | 小心玻璃 |
[00:40] | What the fuck is this? | 这特么啥玩意 |
[00:42] | It’s a license… | 是个授权书… |
[00:44] | for your peer-to-peer computer communication patent. | 跟你的点对点计算机通信专利有关 |
[00:46] | It’s… It’s very standard stuff. | 这东西… 很常规 |
[00:48] | Essentially, in exchange for your patent, | 说穿了 为获得你的专利 |
[00:50] | you would get a royalty and equity | 你将得到专利费和股权 |
[00:53] | in the new company that I’m starting up. | 我即将创建的新公司的股权 |
[00:55] | So if you just, | 如果你愿意 |
[00:57] | sign there by the Post-It note, | 在便利贴那里签名 |
[00:59] | and I will take it and leave, and you will never see me again. | 我会立马消失 你也不会再见到我 |
[01:03] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[01:06] | Well, I guess we could hang out. | 也许 我们可以慢慢聊 |
[01:07] | Richard, stop talking. | 理查德 你住嘴 |
[01:09] | I was just ousted from my own company, | 我刚被我自己公司开除 |
[01:11] | a company I built from the ground up. | 我白手起家创立的公司 |
[01:13] | My legacy is in ashes. | 我的财富已灰飞烟灭 |
[01:16] | Come on, I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t say that. | 拜托 我没… 我可没那么说 |
[01:18] | Well, The Wall Street Journal said that. | “华尔街日报”是这么说的 |
[01:20] | I lost everything because of something you did, | 全都怪你 害得我一无所有 |
[01:23] | and you’re here at 3:00 A.M. Asking me for a favor? | 你居然还凌晨三点过来 叫我帮你 |
[01:26] | Really? You’re a mean person, Richard. Do you know that? | 没搞错吧 你太刻薄了 你知道吗 |
[01:29] | You are a bad guy. | 你太坏了 |
[01:30] | No. No, no, no. I wouldn’t say that. | 不不不 不是这样 |
[01:32] | I think, maybe, what’s happening is that you’re just not understanding | 我觉得 可能 你还没弄明白 |
[01:36] | the technology I’m trying to build here. | 我打算运用什么技术去构建 |
[01:37] | Oh, so now I’m stupid, too? | 也就是说 我很蠢咯 |
[01:39] | I know what the technology is, Richard. | 我知道那是什么技术 |
[01:41] | I have a patent on it. | 我有专利 |
[01:42] | What the fuck is a matter with you? | 你特么到底咋回事 |
[01:46] | So you’re not gonna sign it? | 这么说 你不打算签了 |
[01:48] | No, I’m not gonna sign this! | 废话 我才不会签 |
[01:49] | Jesus! You’re a fucking sadist, you know that? | 天呐 你特么就是个虐待狂 |
[01:52] | You’re demented! | 神经病吧 |
[01:53] | I’m almost tempted to let you have a run at it | 我鬼迷心窍了才会放你进来 |
[01:55] | just to watch you waste your fucking time. | 就为看你浪费你他妈的时间 |
[01:56] | This technology did not work when Peter theorized it, | 彼得提出理论之初 这技术就不成型 |
[01:59] | and it doesn’t work now. | 现在也一样 |
[02:05] | It-It… It actually does work now. | 它… 现在其实成熟了 |
[02:08] | -It does. -Oh, really? | -真的 -是嘛 |
[02:10] | When did the laws of physics change? | 物理定律啥时候变了 |
[02:12] | When I exceeded the theoretical limit of compression at TechCrunch. | 我在”科技博客”突破了压缩算法理论极限的时候 |
[02:15] | -You were there. -I know I was there! | -你当时也在 -我知道我在 |
[02:17] | Thank you for bringing up that very painful memory! | 谢谢你帮我揭开这个旧伤疤 |
[02:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:26] | Can I… Can I just… | 我能… 能… |
[02:28] | -What? … -draw on this? | -干嘛 -写这上面吗 |
[02:30] | Sure, why not? It’s shattered, just like I am. | 当然可以 反正都碎了 跟我一样 |
[02:33] | I read Peter’s notes, all of them, | 我看过彼得的所有笔记 |
[02:36] | and he knew that | 他知道 |
[02:38] | a peer-to-peer Internet was possible in the future, | 点对点的互联网可能会在未来实现 |
[02:41] | but he was also basing that on, | 可他的理论只是基于 |
[02:43] | what, old desktop computers. | 早期的台式电脑 |
[02:45] | He never, ever foresaw the ubiquity or power | 他从没预料到现代智能手机的 |
[02:49] | of all of our modern-day smartphones. | 高普及率和强悍性能 |
[02:52] | He was also dealing with a completely different Weissman limit. | 他接触的维斯曼极限也跟现在完全不同 |
[02:55] | So… yeah. Yeah. Okay. | 那么… 好吧 |
[02:58] | What is that? Is that number correct? | 那是啥 那个数值对吗 |
[03:01] | The delta in mean device efficiency? | 设备平均效率里的变量吗 |
[03:03] | Yeah, it is. | 是对的 |
[03:05] | See, eventually, over time, | 看 随时间推移 最终 |
[03:07] | this will render every server that | 它会淘汰互利的 |
[03:10] | Hooli operates obsolete, | 所有服务器 |
[03:12] | which would make Jack Barker shit himself. | 杰克·巴克会气得悬梁自尽 |
[03:14] | -Holy shit! -You know what? | -牛逼 -你知道吗 |
[03:16] | Actually, I’m gonna… | 事实上 我打算… |
[03:21] | Welcome to the future, Gavin. | 欢迎步入未来 加文 |
[03:26] | – Son of a bitch! – I… I’m sorry. | -妈个鸡啊 -对… 对不起 |
[03:40] | Wow, Dinesh, this front-end design looks great. | 迪内希 这个前端设计看着不错 |
[03:43] | -Thank you. -Nice work. | -谢谢 -有成效 |
[03:45] | What’s in that? | 里面是啥 |
[03:46] | That is a burrito for the test. | 测试用的墨西哥卷 |
[03:50] | Good to know. | 很好 |
[03:51] | Let him have it. Gilfoyle thought | 让他吃吧 吉弗约尔觉得 |
[03:53] | he was too good to work on SeeFood, | 他为”见食”工作太屈才 |
[03:55] | and now he’s about to lose a fortune. | 现在他要损失惨重了 |
[03:57] | Okay. Ready for test. | 好吧 准备测试 |
[03:59] | After you, milady. | 你先请 女士 |
[04:01] | Oh, this is weird. Mia just texted me “Good luck with the demo.” | 怪了 米娅刚给我发短信 说”祝测试顺利” |
[04:04] | Did any of you guys tell her about this? | 谁跟她说起过这事吗 |
[04:06] | Your hacker girlfriend wouldn’t happen to know | 你的黑客女票不会碰巧知道 |
[04:08] | the model of our router, would she? | 我们路由器的型号吧 |
[04:10] | Yeah, actually, she… complimented your choice. | 知道 而且她… 还说你选的型号很好 |
[04:14] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为啥不说 |
[04:16] | Why would I tell you she said something nice about you? | 我干嘛把她夸你的话告诉你 |
[04:18] | Damn it. | 妈蛋 |
[04:19] | We have to assume she’s everywhere. | 搞不好她已经全面入侵了 |
[04:24] | Okay. It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[04:27] | Please, God. | 上帝保佑 |
[04:28] | What would you say if I told you there is an app on the ma… | 如果我说市场上有个应用 你们会… |
[04:32] | We’re past that part! Just demo it. | 跳过这部分 直接测试 |
[04:35] | Okay. Let’s start with a hot dog. | 好吧 先从热狗开始 |
[04:47] | Oh shit. | 厉害了 |
[04:48] | – Yes! – It works. | -耶 -成功了 |
[04:50] | – Motherfuck! – Huzzah! | -卧槽 -呜哈 |
[04:52] | Jian-Yang, my beautiful little Asiatic friend, | 杨靖 我的亚洲小帅哥 |
[04:55] | I’m going to buy you the palapa of your life. | 我要给你买个终身的草屋 |
[04:58] | We will have 12 posts, braided palm leaves. | 十二柱的 编织棕榈叶搭顶 |
[05:01] | You’ll never feel exposed again. | 你再也不会挨晒了 |
[05:03] | I’m gonna be rich. | 我要发财啦 |
[05:04] | Fuck you, Gilfoyle. | 你大爷的 吉弗约尔 |
[05:05] | -Do pizza. -Yes, do pizza. | -试试披萨 -对 用披萨 |
[05:06] | Yeah. Do pizza. | 对啊 披萨 |
[05:08] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[05:15] | “Not hot dog”? | “不是热狗” |
[05:17] | Wait. What the fuck? | 等等 这特么是啥 |
[05:19] | That’s… that’s it? | 就… 就这个 |
[05:21] | It only does hot dogs? | 只能识别热狗吗 |
[05:22] | No, and “Not hot dog.” | 不 还有”非热狗” |
[05:24] | Give me that. Give it to me. | 给我 把它给我 |
[05:32] | Jian-Yang. Motherfuck. | 杨靖 你麻痹 |
[05:35] | I gave you the ability to spin gold, | 我给了你机会点石成金 |
[05:37] | and instead, you’ve spun pubic hair | 可惜 你点了阴毛 |
[05:39] | -with shit in it, and gravel and corn… -Hold on, hold on. | -里面还掺着大便 沙子和玉米… -等等 打住 |
[05:42] | Jian-Yang’s actually put together a pretty good classifier. | 杨靖其实做了个很好的分类法 |
[05:45] | You know? I mean, the core tech is valid. | 明白吗 核心技术有效 |
[05:48] | It just… It just needs to be trained. | 只是… 需要改进 |
[05:49] | So, what he did for hot dogs, | 所以 他对热狗的鉴别 |
[05:52] | he needs to repeat for every food in existence? | 还得在每种食物上都重复吗 |
[05:55] | No, that’s very boring work. | 不要 太无聊了 |
[05:57] | That’s scraping the Internet for thousands of food pictures. | 还要从网上搜一大堆食物图片 |
[06:01] | You can… you can hire someone else. | 你可以… 可以雇人做 |
[06:02] | We can’t, because we just spent a big fat stack of cash | 不行 因为我们刚在这位迪内希身上 |
[06:06] | on little Dinesh over here. | 花了一大笔钱 |
[06:08] | And there are other expenses… | 还有其他花费… |
[06:09] | legal, marketing, operating fees, | 官司 营销 运营费 |
[06:12] | those goddamn AWS charges. | 还有亚马逊网络服务费 |
[06:14] | Fucking Bezos. | 他妈的贝索斯 |
[06:18] | And so, we do not have the funds | 所以 我们没资金 |
[06:19] | to hire scut workers to do your scraping for you. | 雇杂工帮你搜图片 |
[06:22] | And thus, you will scrape the Internet. | 所以 搜图这个活你来干 |
[06:25] | You and you alone. | 有且只有你一个 |
[06:26] | I’m sorry, the time to back out | 很抱歉 签了投资意向书之后 |
[06:27] | was before you signed the term sheet. | 就不可以退出了 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna tell Laurie that this was a smashing success. | 我要告诉劳芮这是个极大的成功 |
[06:33] | Go make it one. | 加油 |
[06:34] | Erlich was right. You are a white witch. | 埃利希说的没错 你是个行善女巫 |
[06:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 呃 对对 是的 |
[06:53] | Good. Yes, you are all here. | 太好了 你们都在 |
[06:55] | I think it’s probably time we all had a chat. | 我觉得我们该聊聊 |
[07:01] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[07:02] | Well, I’m pretty sure you’re all… | 我 很确定你们都… |
[07:04] | wondering where I’ve been. | 好奇我去哪儿了 |
[07:05] | You were gone? | 你出去过吗 |
[07:07] | Yes, I was gone all week. | 对 这周我都不在 |
[07:08] | I saw you come out of the shower yesterday. | 我昨天还见你从浴室出来 |
[07:10] | Okay. Well, obviously, I’ve been sleeping here at night, | 对 我每天晚上都睡这儿 |
[07:14] | but I’ve been gone during the day. | 不过我白天不在这里 |
[07:15] | Pretty sure that shower was in the morning. | 我很确定看见你洗澡那次是上午 |
[07:17] | That’s part of the day, Richard. | 那也算白天 理查德 |
[07:18] | Okay, Gilfoyle, I-I… I’ve been sleeping here at night, | 好吧 吉弗约尔 我 我… 我晚上睡这儿 |
[07:21] | and then I’ve been here for some mornings, | 有时候上午也在 |
[07:22] | but I’m… I’ve left the house during the day. | 可我… 我其他时候都在外面 |
[07:25] | We all leave the house during the day, Richard. | 我们其他时候也都在外面 |
[07:27] | That’s not weird. | 没啥奇怪的 |
[07:28] | I went to get coffee this morning. | 我早上还出去买了咖啡 |
[07:30] | Yeah, I went to the dispensary, | 没错 我还去了诊所 |
[07:32] | and then I’d smoked the weed before I got home, | 回家前抽了点大麻 |
[07:34] | so I went back to the dispensary. | 所以又回了趟诊所 |
[07:36] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[07:37] | I just realized I haven’t left the house in six days. | 我刚发现 我整整六天没出门了 |
[07:41] | Now that’s worth exploring. | 这才值得一吹 |
[07:42] | Okay, I get it. Look. | 行 我懂 是这样 |
[07:44] | Every day this week, I have been… | 这周的每一天 我都在… |
[07:47] | at Gavin Belson’s house. | 加文·贝尔森家里 |
[07:49] | -What? -Gavin has offered to go into business together. | -什么 -加文邀请我和他合伙 |
[07:53] | But, look, I just came there for the patent, | 不过 我本来只想要专利权 |
[07:55] | and he was the one who wanted to be full partners. | 结果他表示想做完全合伙人 |
[07:57] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[08:00] | We talked about it, and we agreed | 我们谈了谈 一致认为 |
[08:02] | that it would be the best thing to do. | 这是最好的选择 |
[08:03] | Oh, good Lord. Richard… no. | 天老爷 理查德… 别 |
[08:06] | Guys, look, I have the patent. | 伙计们 我拿到了专利权 |
[08:08] | I also have funding | 也有资金 |
[08:09] | and real, genuine insight to the whole thing. | 所以很看好这次合作 |
[08:11] | Let’s not forget here | 咱们别忘了 |
[08:13] | that Gavin is a co-founder of a bajillion-dollar tech company. | 加文可是万亿市值科技公司的联合创始人之一 |
[08:17] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你特么是不是疯了 |
[08:19] | When you don the skin of the beast, the man within dies. | 野兽的外衣一旦披上 人性就会死亡 |
[08:23] | What is that? Nietzsche? | 啥意思 尼采说的 |
[08:24] | One of the boys at my group home always said that. | 我的难友之家一个男孩常说这话 |
[08:27] | He died. | 他死了 |
[08:28] | You’re not pulling Dinesh off SeeFood. | 你不能把迪内希从”见食”挖走 |
[08:30] | And I am not leaving SeeFood to go work for Gavin fucking Belson. | 我也不会离开”见食” 去给狗日的加文·贝尔森卖命 |
[08:33] | -I’m not asking you to. | 我又没叫你去 |
[08:36] | You’re not? | 没有吗 |
[08:36] | Guys, do you not remember the last time we talked | 伙计们 还记得我们上次曾讨论过 |
[08:38] | about us all working with Gavin Belson? | 为加文·贝尔森工作的事吗 |
[08:41] | Gilfoyle, you told me to chortle your balls, | 吉弗约尔 你要我给你做深喉 |
[08:44] | and everybody else walked out of the room. | 其他人都直接出去了 拒绝再谈 |
[08:47] | I know how much you hate him, | 我知道你们有多讨厌他 |
[08:49] | which is exactly why I told Gavin if we were gonna do this thing, | 所以我告诉加文 如果要合作 |
[08:52] | that you guys wouldn’t be coming with. | 你们是不会入伙的 |
[08:54] | So we have hired a recruiter to… | 所以我们雇了个招聘专员… |
[08:58] | find people to replace you guys. | 让他找人干你们的活儿 |
[08:59] | Even me? | 包括我吗 |
[09:01] | Uh, well, no. | 没包括 |
[09:02] | You don’t really need to be replaced. | 你也没做啥 不必找人替代你 |
[09:04] | True, I can’t be replaced. | 那是 我无可替代 |
[09:07] | Well, when you left video chat, | 你离开魔笛聊的时候 |
[09:09] | you did keep the rights to the algorithm, so… | 确实还保留着算法所有权 所以… |
[09:13] | I mean, it’s weird, | 这很奇怪 |
[09:14] | but I guess it’s really none of our business. | 但这跟我们没半点关系 |
[09:16] | It’s my fucking business. I now own ten percent… | 这他妈跟我有关 我有10%… |
[09:20] | Five percent, actually. | 其实 是5% |
[09:21] | -What? -Ten percent of my half of the company is five percent. | -啥 -我只有一半股份 你占10% 那就是5% |
[09:25] | But, I mean, look, | 不过 其实 |
[09:26] | your shares are gonna be worth a whole lot more | 现在有专利权和加文在 |
[09:28] | than they ever would, now with the patent and Gavin being involved, so… | 你的股份估价只会比从前高 所以… |
[09:33] | So then we’re all good here, I guess, right? | 我们大家都没意见 对吧 |
[09:35] | I think that’s right. | 没啥意见 |
[09:37] | Weird. | 虽然很怪 |
[09:39] | All right. Well, thanks for understanding. | 那好 感谢大家理解 |
[09:41] | Uh, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:53] | I don’t think we need to be afraid of the Wi-Fi. | 我们没必要担心无限网泄密 |
[09:56] | It’s pronounced “Wifey,” | 那叫”无线网” |
[09:57] | and clearly you don’t understand the threat level of the person | 你显然没意识到 对你床技失望的那个女人 |
[10:00] | that you’re sexually disappointing. | 到底有多可怕 |
[10:02] | We’re going hardwire. | 我们改用有线宽带 |
[10:04] | What about for my phone? | 那我手机怎么上网 |
[10:05] | You mean the thing that tracks your movement | 你是说可以跟踪你的行动 |
[10:07] | and every interaction you have? | 监视你日常的那个东西吗 |
[10:08] | Literally, your fingerprint? | 简直就是 你的电子指纹 |
[10:10] | The second you’re on Wi-Fi, | 只要你连上无线网 |
[10:11] | it’s like you’re leaving her alone with your phone. | 就等于让她和你的手机独处 |
[10:15] | So, actually leaving her alone with my phone… | 那 让我的手机和她独处… |
[10:20] | that would be bad? | 会很糟糕吗 |
[10:22] | You fucking idiot. | 你个傻逼 |
[10:24] | I was in the bathroom. | 我当时洗澡呢 |
[10:25] | For how long? | 洗了多久 |
[10:27] | A while. | 一会儿 |
[10:31] | Really? | 真的 |
[10:32] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[10:34] | Oh, Richard’s meeting with Brett Saxby. | 理查德在面试布雷特·萨克斯比 |
[10:37] | From Hooli? | 互利的人 |
[10:38] | Formerly. The recruiter sent him over. | 前员工 招聘专员介绍他来的 |
[10:40] | He’s interviewing him for head of engineering. | 理查德考虑让他当总工程师 |
[10:45] | Why? That guy sucks. | 为啥 那家伙水得狠 |
[10:49] | Why is Richard in there with Brett Saxby? | 理查德怎么会跟布雷特·萨克斯比一起 |
[10:51] | I mean, he was in Gavin’s inner circle. | 他以前是加文的心腹之一 |
[10:53] | Is Richard aware of that? | 理查德知道吗 |
[10:55] | Is anyone taking notes? | 有没有人听我讲话 |
[10:56] | Does Richard even have a pen? | 理查德居然还带了笔 |
[11:04] | That is so funny. | 太搞笑了 |
[11:07] | It’s 10:00 A.M. | 这才早上10点 |
[11:09] | Why are they drinking beer? | 他们怎么就喝起啤酒了呢 |
[11:10] | Because he sucks. | 因为他水得狠 |
[11:13] | Did Dick say who else he was meeting with? | 迪克有说他还面试了别人吗 |
[11:14] | The recruiter sent him a whole big list right there. | 招聘专员给了他一张名单 就放在那 |
[11:20] | Gonna be late for class. | 上课要迟到了 |
[11:21] | Ooh, how’s that going? | 课上得怎么样 |
[11:22] | Oh, it’s okay. I’m just a little nervous | 还行 就是有点紧张 |
[11:24] | I might run out of material soon. | 差不多言尽词穷了 |
[11:26] | We already watched the Facebook movie, | 跟脸书有关的电影都看完了 |
[11:28] | A.I., The Net, and half of Tron. | “人工智能”和”网络惊魂” “创”看了一半 |
[11:31] | Which Tron? | 哪部”创” |
[11:32] | What? No. Tron. | 啥 是”创战纪”啦 |
[11:34] | There’s two Trons. | 有两部”创”的 |
[11:35] | Oh, shit. That’s awesome. | 我去 那可太好了 |
[11:37] | It should get me through another week. Thanks. | 应该能帮我撑过下个礼拜 谢了 |
[11:41] | This entire list is a shit show of shitheads. | 整张名单就是个脑残秀 |
[11:44] | Why would Richard trust a recruiter | 理查德干嘛信任一个招聘专员 |
[11:45] | to source him recruits? It doesn’t make sense. | 去帮他招募 没道理呀 |
[11:48] | -Huh. -What? | -啧啧 -怎么了 |
[11:49] | You guys seem like super invested | 你们貌似很在意理查德雇谁 |
[11:51] | in who Richard hires to work with Gavin Belson, that’s all. | 跟加文·贝尔森一起工作 没别的 |
[11:54] | Are you insinuating jealousy? | 你在暗示我嫉妒吗 |
[11:56] | This is just concern for Richard’s vision. | 这是为理查德着想 |
[11:59] | If Richard wants to saddle himself with mediocrity… | 如果理查德自愿被这些脑残拖累… |
[12:03] | go for it. | 那就随他 |
[12:04] | You did not. | 你才没有 |
[12:06] | I swear to God, bro. I swear to God. | 我发誓 哥们 我对天发誓 |
[12:08] | Well, I’ll tell you what. Next time you bust out | 跟你说 下次如果你想换个 |
[12:10] | the old Sea-Doo, give me a call. | 新的水上摩托艇 打电话给我 |
[12:12] | Good. Guys, you know Brett. | 伙计们 认识布雷特吧 |
[12:15] | Nope. | 不认识 |
[12:16] | Uh, it’s great to meet you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[12:17] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 |
[12:18] | Uh, okay. Well, it has been a pleasure. | 好了 很荣幸今天和你会面 |
[12:21] | I shall walk you to your car. | 我送你上车好了 |
[12:24] | All right. After me. Yeah. | 好的 跟我来吧 |
[12:26] | Yeah, yeah. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[12:32] | I hate him. | 我烦他 |
[12:33] | Gentlemen, I just paid the palapa contractor. | 先生们 我刚给草屋施工队付了钱 |
[12:37] | The palapa piper, so to speak. | “草屋手” 也可以这么称呼 |
[12:38] | The dream is a reality. | 梦想终成真 |
[12:40] | We’ll no longer be exposed… to the elements. | 可以不用再… 风吹日晒了 |
[12:43] | Hey, Erlich. | 埃利希 |
[12:45] | You wanna guess who’s on this list of availables | 你猜招聘专员给理查德的 |
[12:47] | that Richard just got from his recruiter? | 备选名单上有谁 |
[12:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:50] | Your boy, Jian-Yang. | 你哥们 杨靖 |
[12:52] | -What? -What? | -什么 -说啥 |
[12:55] | Jian-Yang! | 杨靖 |
[12:57] | You already have a fucking job, Jian-Yang. | 你特么已经有工作了 杨靖 |
[12:59] | You have to finish SeeFood. | 你必须把”见食”做出来 |
[13:00] | Now get to food scraping. | 快给我搜食物图片去 |
[13:02] | I fucking hate SeeFood. | 妈的 我讨厌”见食” |
[13:04] | I have to look at different hot dogs. | 光热狗我就得找好多种 |
[13:06] | There’s Chinese hot dogs, | 有中国热狗 |
[13:08] | Polish hot dogs, Jewish hot dogs. It fucking stupid. | 还有波兰热狗 犹太热狗 神他妈蠢 |
[13:11] | Well, here. Here’s one more for you. | 那好 我这儿还有一个 |
[13:16] | See? “Hot dog.” It doesn’t even fucking work right. | 看到没 “热狗” 现在连鉴别都出错 |
[13:20] | Then you should hire someone using company money, | 那你就该用公司的钱再雇一个人 |
[13:22] | not build a roof over nothing. | 而不是只建空壳子 |
[13:25] | The palapa was budgeted for, Jian-Yang. | 草屋确定要盖了 杨靖 |
[13:27] | That’s what you do when you get funding, | 有钱的时候就得这么干 |
[13:28] | you upscale your workspace to help with recruiting. | 升级工作环境才好雇人 |
[13:31] | You just said you recruit no one. | 你说了不招人的 |
[13:33] | Because we spent all the money on upscaling. | 因为钱都用来升级了啊 |
[13:35] | Why… Why is this so confusing? | 这… 这有什么难理解的 |
[13:37] | You’re stealing. If you can steal, I can quit. | 你这是偷钱 你能偷 我也能辞职 |
[13:40] | I have meetings at Periscope, Airbnb. | 我跟”潜望镜” “爱彼迎”约了面试 |
[13:45] | Good companies. | 都是好公司 |
[13:46] | The fuck you do. | 你特么约了才怪 |
[13:49] | We still have $150,000 of Raviga’s money left. | 拉维加给的钱还剩15万 |
[13:52] | That’s three months of burn. | 能花三个月 |
[13:53] | So, until we are dick up and flat broke, this is your life. | 所以 在穷得光屁股之前 这就是你的生活 |
[13:57] | Get to it. | 快干活去 |
[14:02] | This is no life. | 这日子没法过 |
[14:04] | I want to live. | 我要品质生活 |
[14:06] | Erase that dick picture. | 把那张屌图删了 |
[14:10] | You’ve got mail. | [电影”电子情书”]# 你收到邮件了 # |
[14:12] | Yes. | # 是啊 # |
[14:16] | Those are very powerful words. | # 用词很给力啊 # |
[14:18] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:19] | No, no. It’s okay. | 不 不 没关系 |
[14:20] | Your phone has technology inside it, | 你手机也有科技内涵 |
[14:23] | so you’re double-learning. | 所以你在做”双环学习” |
[14:28] | Jian-Yang, what in the good fuck is that? | 杨靖 这是他妈搞哪出 |
[14:31] | It’s called business expense. | 这叫”业务开销” |
[14:36] | You buy a hut. | 你买个棚 |
[14:38] | I… buy a car. | 我… 买辆车 |
[14:41] | You say, “Keep doing SeeFood until money is gone.” | 你说 “一直做见食直到没钱” |
[14:44] | Now, the money is gone. | 现在 钱没了 |
[14:48] | Dick… | 屌… |
[14:50] | is up. | 朝天了 |
[14:52] | Where’d you get those sunglasses? Did they come with the car? | 墨镜哪儿来的 买车送的吗 |
[14:56] | These are from your mom. | 从你妈那儿拿的 |
[14:58] | Listen, Jian-Yang, | 跟你说 杨靖 |
[14:59] | you can’t just blow the rest of our runway on a Corvette. | 不能把钱都花在科尔维特[雪佛兰超跑]上 |
[15:01] | Who’s gonna scrape the Internet? | 那谁来网上搜图啊 |
[15:03] | Twelve-speaker sound system. | 12个扬声器的音响系统 |
[15:04] | It’s very loud, very expensive. | 声音超大 价格贼高 |
[15:17] | The fuck was that? | 这他妈干啥呢 |
[15:19] | Oh, just three months of runway being driven off | 没啥 三个月的开销而已 |
[15:21] | by 90 pounds of asshole. | 被个80斤的混蛋开走了 |
[15:24] | Spoken by a 280-pound pile of shit. | 从一个250斤的人渣嘴里说出来 |
[15:29] | The fuck are you gonna do now? | 你现在特么准备咋办 |
[15:32] | Professor Bighetti, a word if you please? | 比盖蒂教授 聊两句吧 |
[15:36] | Richard… | 理查德… |
[15:38] | I know it’s none of my business… | 我知道这不关我事… |
[15:40] | but I worked with that Brett Saxby fellow at Hooli. | 我在互利和布雷特·萨克斯比共事过 |
[15:43] | He’s a talented engineer, | 他是很有才的工程师 |
[15:45] | but in an office environment, he can be both tardy and fresh. | 但他工作时即拖沓又不熟练 |
[15:49] | I’m… I’m not hiring him. | 我… 我没打算雇他 |
[15:51] | He uses spaces not tabs. | 他用空格键不用换行键 |
[15:53] | I see. Okay. | 我知道了 |
[15:55] | Well, that’s a relief. | 真是松了口气 |
[15:57] | But, Richard, what about the next Brett Saxby? | 可是 再有个布雷特·萨克斯比怎么办 |
[16:00] | Or the Brett Saxby after that? | 下下一个呢 |
[16:03] | And even if you vet them all, | 就算你审查了所有人 |
[16:04] | you are still in a room with Gavin. | 可你还是跟加文共处一室 |
[16:06] | So? We’re partners. What’s your point? | 那又怎样 我们是合伙人 说重点吧 |
[16:09] | He and his… his posse of… | 他 还有他… 那群… |
[16:10] | of bandits and cutthroats | 那帮爪牙 |
[16:13] | will turn on you in a second. | 分分钟会背叛你 |
[16:14] | You need me… | 你需要我… |
[16:16] | the half-crazed, half-Apache | 半狂半狂[Apache指美洲土著]的 |
[16:18] | who will do anything to get your back. | 可以不顾一切帮你的人 |
[16:20] | I’ll scalp Gavin if I have to, | 必要时我会剥了加文的头皮 |
[16:21] | and all the rest of those paleface sons of bitches. | 还有剩下那帮白种狗娘养的 |
[16:23] | I’ll kill them with knives. I’ll kill them with guns. | 用刀用枪 都无所谓 |
[16:26] | I’ll kill them with my hands. | 徒手也可以 |
[16:27] | I’ll talk them into suicide. It doesn’t matter. | 我还能逼他们自杀 无所谓 |
[16:29] | All right, Jared, I… I think what you’re asking is… | 够了 杰瑞德… 我知道你想什么了… |
[16:34] | you want a job? | 你想要份工作吧 |
[16:35] | If you think you can find a place for me… | 你要是能给我找个职位的话… |
[16:37] | – Yeah, of course, Jared. – Yeah? | – 行啊 杰瑞德 -是吗 |
[16:39] | You’re more than welcome to work on this. | 欢迎你来工作 |
[16:43] | But just to be clear, you’re not gonna stab anyone, are you? | 但先说清楚了 你不会真拿刀捅人吧 |
[16:49] | Oh, it feels good to laugh. | 笑一笑 十年少 |
[16:52] | So… So, that’s a no then? | 所… 所以说 不会吧 |
[16:57] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[17:00] | So, we’re not gonna finish the movie? | 不看电影了吗 |
[17:03] | Yeah, sorry, but my colleague here was pretty adamant | 对 抱歉 可我同事特别坚定 |
[17:07] | that a better use of class time | 在上课的同时完成一些事 |
[17:09] | might be to learn while accomplishing something. | 才是高效地利用课堂时间 |
[17:12] | Now take one, pass it all the way down. | 自己拿一张 然后往后传 |
[17:14] | We’re supposed to scrape the Internet for thousands of food images? | 我们要上网搜几千张食物图片吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah. So you’ll find, like, five or 30,000 pictures of your food, | 对 你可能会找到 5千或者3万张食物照片 |
[17:22] | and then put them in a folder with that food’s name on it. | 然后把它们存进一个文件夹 再写上食物名称 |
[17:26] | And it’s good if you get, like, weird angles | 要能找到什么奇怪的食物拍摄角度 |
[17:29] | or lighting of your food. So it should be pretty fun. | 或者灯光效果就更好了 应该挺好玩 |
[17:32] | So we’re gathering training data | 所以我们要搜集训练数据 |
[17:34] | to run through a convolutional neural net. | 然后放卷积神经网络里面 |
[17:37] | Like an image classifier? | 类似图像识别器吗 |
[17:39] | Who wants broccoli? | 谁要西兰花 |
[17:40] | Broccolini for the ladies? Broccoli. | 女士们要西兰花吗 西兰花 |
[17:42] | Just so you know, this does not mean I don’t trust her. | 跟你说明白 我不是不相信她 |
[17:46] | I’m just doing this so you’ll, like, shut up and leave me alone. | 我是为了你能闭嘴 让我好好恋个爱 |
[17:50] | Mia, if you’re listening, you’re so pretty. | 米娅 如果你在听 [我想说] 你真美 |
[17:54] | Oh, you’re both headed to Gavin’s? | 你俩都去加文家吗 |
[17:56] | Indeed we are. Together again. | 是啊 又在一起了[暧昧的双关] |
[17:58] | Butch Cassidy and his head of business development. | 布奇·卡西迪和他的业务主管 |
[18:02] | Oh, another Western reference. | 又借用西部片 |
[18:04] | Yaw! Let’s go. | 哟 咱们走 |
[18:09] | – You know, he’d hire you, too. – What? | -他肯定也愿意雇你 -说什么呢 |
[18:12] | All you have to do is admit that you want the job. | 你只需要跟他说 你想要这份工作 |
[18:16] | And, like, get down on your knees and beg. | 可以跪下来 向他乞求 |
[18:19] | Says the guy who’s romancing a woman | 一个想跟女人玩浪漫 |
[18:21] | through a phone that isn’t even on. | 却连手机都不敢开的人有脸说我 |
[18:23] | A woman that he described to me in private | 他还跟我形容那女人 |
[18:26] | as a skinny little fuck factory. | 骨瘦如柴但欲求不满 |
[18:27] | Oh, no, I didn’t. God. | 不不 我没说过 晕 |
[18:32] | Mia, I would never do that. | 米娅 我才不会那么说 |
[18:35] | Richard, Brett Saxby ran my data analytics team for three years. | 理查德 布雷特·萨克斯比管理我数据分析团队三年了 |
[18:39] | Respectfully, I think passing on him is a mistake. | 说实话 不雇他真的是个错误 |
[18:41] | Yes. Well, I met with Brett Saxby, | 是 我跟他见过面 |
[18:44] | and… to be honest… | 说… 实话… |
[18:51] | To be honest, I don’t… I don’t think he’s our man. | 说实话 我… 觉得他不合适 |
[18:55] | Fair enough. There are plenty of good alternatives on this list. | 行吧 名单上还有其他人选 |
[18:58] | Although, I’m a little confused by your notes on some of these people. | 不过 你这名单上的备注我有点不懂啊 |
[19:01] | “David Burnham. Annoying slob, fucked-up face. | “大卫·伯纳姆 烦人 邋遢 长得死丑 |
[19:06] | I could write better Python with my asshole.” | 老子用菊花写的脚本都比他的好” |
[19:09] | You know what? I think… I think you have my list. | 那啥 你… 你可能拿错了 |
[19:12] | Yes, I have a very weird shorthand. | 对 我那个简写比较奇怪 |
[19:15] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[19:18] | Okay, next. | 好 下一个 |
[19:20] | Becca Th… | 贝卡… |
[19:21] | No, guys, that goes in the… the sunroom. | 不对 伙计们 那个应该放… 日光室 |
[19:24] | I’ll show you. All right. | 我领你们去吧 |
[19:25] | Back in a flash. | 马上回来 |
[19:26] | Come this way, gentlemen. Here. | 这边走 各位 这里 |
[19:29] | God, there are pages of graphic insults here. | 妈呀 都是色情图片网页 |
[19:32] | Fucking Gilfoyle. Right? | 混蛋吉弗约尔 对吧 |
[19:36] | Richard, would you be open to having Gilfoyle on the team? | 理查德 你愿意让吉弗约尔来工作吗 |
[19:40] | Well, yeah, of course. I mean, I’d hire him in a second, | 当然可以 我可以马上就雇他 |
[19:42] | but he’d never do it. | 他肯定不愿意干 |
[19:44] | Richard, Gilfoyle is a man of intense pride. | 理查德 吉弗约尔自尊心太强了 |
[19:48] | So, when he refers to a potential employee | 所以 当他说来面试的人 |
[19:50] | as a “Pig-faced fuck nose,” | 是”猪脸大鼻子” |
[19:54] | what I hear is “I need to be needed.” | 他是想说 “我需要被需要” |
[19:57] | Well, what I hear is “Pig-faced fuck nose.” | 反正 我看见的是”猪脸大鼻子” |
[20:00] | Exactly. I mean, Gilfoyle’s insults | 没错 吉弗约尔平常骂人 |
[20:02] | are normally well crafted, almost poetic. | 比这个狠多了 还略带诗意 |
[20:05] | Last week, he referred to me as “Frankenstein’s bulimic daughter.” | 上周 他说我是”罹患厌食症的弗兰肯斯坦之女” |
[20:09] | Yeah, I get what you mean. | 我知道你在说什么 |
[20:12] | So what do you want me to do, Jared, beg him? | 你想让我咋办 难不成去求他 |
[20:15] | Well, I… I think a little outreach | 我… 跟他聊一下没啥不好 |
[20:16] | would be in the company’s best interest. | 对公司最有益了 |
[20:20] | Really? “Butt-dick”? | 什么鬼 “屁-屌” |
[20:23] | The man’s in pain. | 这人好苦逼 |
[20:27] | Hey, I know this system is super confusing, | 我知道这系统超级难搞 |
[20:30] | but we don’t see any completed assignments. | 不过貌似没有人交作业 |
[20:34] | Cut the shit. Where’s the work? | 废话少说 你们作业呢 |
[20:36] | Well, we all got to talking the other day after class. | 上次课后 大家讨论了一下 |
[20:40] | We couldn’t figure out if you were, like, a TA | 我们不管你是不是助教 |
[20:43] | or why you were giving us assignments, | 也不管为什么你能给我们布置作业 |
[20:45] | but we all agreed we didn’t like the way | 但我们一致认为 你跟比盖蒂教授 |
[20:47] | that you were speaking to Professor Bighetti. | 说话的方式很招人讨厌 |
[20:49] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[20:50] | So we searched your name on PitchBook, | 所以我们在PitchBook[市场数据平台]上搜了你 |
[20:52] | and that SeeFood app you got funded at Raviga popped up. | 发现拉维加给你们的应用”见食”投了资 |
[20:55] | PitchBook? How do you have access to PitchBook? | PitchBook 你们怎么能登上去 |
[20:58] | Your idea was so simple. | 你的想法太简单了 |
[21:00] | It was like something you could come up with in the room during a meeting. | 开会的时候 随随便便不就能想到 |
[21:02] | Which is what Garrett from Coleman Blair told us | 这是科尔曼·布莱尔公司的加瑞特 |
[21:05] | at the CS undergrad mixer on Friday. | 在周五的计科生交流会上告诉我们的 |
[21:07] | Hey, Erlich. | 你好 埃利希 |
[21:09] | Here I am. Class of ’06. | 是我啊 06届的 |
[21:12] | – Go Cardinal. – Go Cardinal. | -红衣队加油 -红衣队加油 |
[21:14] | Anyways, we founded our own Shazam-for-food company, | 总之 我们成立了自己的”见物识食”公司 |
[21:17] | and he’s funding us. | 是他给我们投的资 |
[21:19] | – Whoa, congrats! – Wait, that’s stealing. | -恭喜咯 -等等 这是剽窃 |
[21:22] | No. It’s exactly what Mark Zuckerberg did to the Winkle guy | 不 这不就是比盖蒂教授放的电影里 |
[21:25] | in that Facebook movie Professor Bighetti had us watch. | 马克·扎克伯格对那个帅哥做的事吗 |
[21:27] | And he was the hero of that film. | 他还成了电影里的英雄 |
[21:29] | And with all of us working together, | 如果我们齐心协力 |
[21:30] | we’ll easily beat you to market. | 肯定分分钟打败你们 |
[21:32] | So, that’s how it goes, huh? | 所以就搞了这出 是吧 |
[21:34] | You steal a man’s idea, rendering his company worthless. | 你们剽窃创意 还把我的公司贬得一文不值 |
[21:40] | I’ve read a number of disparaging articles about your generation | 我看过很多贬低你们这代人的文章 |
[21:43] | in The Atlantic and Slate.Com summaries. | “大西洋月刊” “国际先驱论坛报”都有 |
[21:46] | It’s all true. | 全是事实啊 |
[21:49] | Trigger warning: fuck you! | 前方预警: 去你妈的 |
[21:52] | Professor Bighetti, I’ll see you at home. | 比盖蒂教授 家里见 |
[21:57] | You apologize? | 你跟我道歉 |
[21:59] | In this case, yes, I apologize. | 事到如今 是的 我道歉 |
[22:01] | Who am I to advise you on your very valuable company? | 我有什么资格给你金贵的公司提意见呢 |
[22:04] | It’s time to let you go, like a bird. | 是时候放飞你了 像鸟一样 |
[22:06] | So, go out there without me. | 自己干吧 别管我 |
[22:09] | Make your recipe app. Take your meetings. | 好好做你的菜谱应用 好好面试 |
[22:12] | Live. That being said… | 好好活着 说到这儿… |
[22:15] | …since there’s no cash to buy me out, | …既然你都没钱收购我的股份了 |
[22:17] | I propose this: | 不如这样 |
[22:19] | allow me to keep the palapa | 把你的草屋留给我 |
[22:21] | and give me the ‘Vette. | 还有科尔维特 |
[22:23] | You’re cashing out? | 你是在套现吗 |
[22:26] | Dinesh, stay out of this, please. | 迪内希 不用你管 |
[22:27] | Car and hut for ten percent? | 车子和棚子换10%的股份吗 |
[22:30] | It’s a palapa. | 是草屋 |
[22:31] | Okay. It’s a deal. | 好 成交 |
[22:34] | You know, the car was a mistake. | 说实话 我不该买这辆车 |
[22:36] | I was driving next to a store window, | 有次我正好停在橱窗外面 |
[22:39] | and I stop and look in my reflection. | 看见窗上的折射 |
[22:43] | I looked like an asshole. | 我那德行很操蛋 |
[22:45] | Yes, I’m sure it was just the car. | 对 应该只是车的问题 |
[22:47] | A little piece of advice regarding American culture, | 给你科普一下美国文化 |
[22:50] | a Corvette takes a certain sort of man to be able to pull off. | 科尔维特不是谁都能驾驭的 |
[22:53] | Like a fedora. | 像费多拉[一种开源操作系统] |
[22:55] | Anyway, keys? | 行了 钥匙呢 |
[22:58] | Oh, and now that I’m out of the company, | 还有 既然我已经退出公司 |
[23:00] | you’ll need to tell Monica what transpired. | 你得自己去跟莫妮卡汇报 |
[23:04] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[23:09] | Gentlemen, I’m off to be out and about in the ‘Vette. | 各位 我要开维特超跑拉轰去了 |
[23:13] | Be back for supper, that is, of course, | 当然 晚饭前我会回来 |
[23:15] | unless I get fucked to death by the fairer sex. | 如果未归 那就是在外面爽死了 |
[23:23] | Gilfoyle, Richard would like a moment, if you don’t mind. | 吉弗约尔 方便的话 理查德有话跟你说 |
[23:29] | Do you guys need me to go somewhere else? | 我要回避一下吗 |
[23:31] | No, it’s fine. You can stay. You can hear this. | 没事 你留下吧 但听无妨 |
[23:34] | Okay, well, Gilfoyle, I have reviewed the candidates, | 是这样 吉弗约尔 我过了一遍来应聘的人 |
[23:37] | and it is very clear to me that our company cannot succeed | 发现如果没有你作为系统架构师的无上智慧 |
[23:41] | without your unrivaled talents as a systems architect. | 我们公司肯定成不了大事 |
[23:45] | So, would you please, please, please… | 所以 能不能拜托 拜托 拜托你… |
[23:49] | please come work for Pied Piper? | 加入魔笛手呢 |
[23:54] | Thanks for asking. | 感谢邀请 |
[23:55] | I’m going to put this as delicately as I know how. | 我想告诉你如何优雅娴熟地拜托我 |
[23:59] | You can chortle my balls. | 让我来个深喉 |
[24:02] | Okay, well… | 好吧… |
[24:03] | so who do we want to run front-end dev? | 那我们让谁做前端开发 |
[24:06] | “Cunt-ass” Or… “Fuck-jerk”? | “屄-臀” 还是”操-蛋” |
[24:11] | Listen. | 听着 |
[24:13] | This thing with Gavin isn’t gonna work without me, | 加文的事没我肯定不行 |
[24:15] | so, because I feel bad for you | 所以出于可怜你 |
[24:16] | and I’d hate to see you fuck up good tech, | 我也不想看你搞砸一个好技术 |
[24:18] | which will happen if I’m not there, | 毕竟没有我 你肯定会搞砸 |
[24:21] | I’m willing to help you. | 我愿意来帮你 |
[24:23] | That’s a beautiful gesture. | 好有风度 |
[24:24] | So, you’re back aboard. | 那就是回来了 |
[24:27] | FYI, Becca Thorton is a cancerous prolapsed anus of a human being, | 仅供参考 贝卡·索顿这人有脱肛的毛病 |
[24:31] | but as a systems engineer, she’s not all bad. | 不过作为系统建筑师 她还不算糟 |
[24:37] | Laurie? | 劳芮 |
[24:39] | Yes. Monica, come in. | 莫妮卡 进来吧 |
[24:40] | I just heard the good news. | 我刚得到好消息 |
[24:41] | About? | 关于什么 |
[24:43] | Jian-Yang’s nimble pivot. | 杨靖的机灵点子 |
[24:45] | Back away from the glass, please. | 离玻璃远点 拜托 |
[24:48] | Special occasion. | 特殊情况 |
[24:51] | He told me the whole story. | 他给我完整说明了 |
[24:54] | His interview at Periscope, | 在”潜望镜”的面试 |
[24:56] | his discovery of a photo of Bachman’s genitals on his phone | 还有他演示应用的时候 手机上出现的 |
[25:00] | when demonstrating the app, | 巴克曼的生殖器 |
[25:02] | and his eureka moment when it turned out | 包括他忽然发现 |
[25:04] | that his “Not hot dog” technology | 他的”非热狗”应用 |
[25:06] | out-performed Periscope’s own technology. | 要比”潜望镜”自己的技术更厉害 |
[25:10] | He said all that? | 都是他说的吗 |
[25:12] | Not quickly. | 说了半天 |
[25:13] | The eventual point, | 最重要的是 |
[25:15] | Jian-Yang unwittingly crafted | 杨靖无意间做出了 |
[25:17] | an amazing tool for the real-time detection | 能实时探测 筛选阴茎图像的 |
[25:19] | and filtering of penile imagery. | 应用神作 |
[25:22] | And Periscope does have a dick problem. | “潜望镜”的确有阴茎[混蛋]问题 |
[25:25] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[25:28] | Jian-Yang went to Periscope for a job | 杨靖本来是去找工作的 |
[25:31] | and walked out with a $4-million acquisition offer. | 结果他得到了400万的收购报价 |
[25:34] | Given our liquidation preference, | 介于我们有清算优先权 |
[25:36] | we have 10 X’ed in two weeks, | 我们的收益两周内会暴涨10倍* |
[25:38] | so hats off… | 必须致敬… |
[25:40] | Well, thank you so much. | 真是太感谢了 |
[25:42] | …to Ed Chen for his shrewd call, | …艾德·陈那通精明的电话 |
[25:44] | both to invest in this and make you lead. | 他的投资 和让你做领导的决定 |
[25:48] | He is quite astute, | 说明他很明智 |
[25:51] | which is why we have promoted him to senior partner. | 所以我们提拔他做了资深合伙人 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 哦[大写的不服!] |
[25:58] | Monica, you’ve got Erlich. | 莫妮卡 我是埃利希 |
[25:59] | I’m here with Jian-Yang, | 我跟杨靖一起呢 |
[26:01] | and he just told me that you traded | 他刚才说你用了公司 |
[26:03] | ten percent of the company for a used car and a… | 10%的股份换了一辆二手车 还有… |
[26:08] | A hut. | 一个棚 |
[26:09] | A hut? | 棚子吗 |
[26:10] | A palapa, and so what? | 是草屋 怎么了 |
[26:15] | What do you mean it’s a half-a-million-dollar palapa? | 什么叫50万美元的草屋 |
[26:19] | Erlich, is the refrigerator running? | 埃利希 冰箱还制冷吗[电话恶作剧] |
[26:23] | This is Mike Hunt, and he’s rich. | 这里是麦克·亨特[谐音”我阴道”] 很有钱[很好笑] |
[26:30] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[26:35] | Oh, hey, when you begged Richard for the job, | 对了 你向理查德讨工作的时候 |
[26:38] | did you actually, like, literally lick his boots, | 真的有跪舔他的鞋吗 |
[26:41] | or did you just go like, | 还是就装可怜求他 |
[26:42] | “Pretty please, Richard. | “行行好 理查德 |
[26:44] | Please can I have a job, Richard?” | 能不能施舍给我一份工作” |
[26:46] | Whatever I did, it was worth it | 这不重要 重要的是值得 |
[26:48] | for the chance to work without you. | 毕竟我不用再跟你一起工作了 |
[26:51] | Speaking of, did your deal with Periscope ever close? | 话说 你跟”潜望镜”的交易是不是快成了 |
[26:54] | Yep. If I stay a year, I vest a big chunk of Twitter stock. | 嗯 如果我在那儿待一年 可以得到很多推特股份 |
[26:59] | – Great. – Great. | -厉害了 -那是 |
[27:01] | And… what exactly are you working on? | 话说… 你到底在忙啥呢 |
[27:05] | Oh, you know, we’re tuning… our algorithm. | 其实 就是 调试一下… 算法 |
[27:08] | We’re reconfiguring our… classifier from food to… | 除了对… 食物的分类… |
[27:15] | another purpose. | 还有别的功能 |
[27:19] | In other words, | 也就是说 |
[27:20] | you sit around and look at dick pics all day long. | 你就天天坐在这儿 看屌图 |
[27:23] | Don’t let me stop you. | 我不会打扰你的 |
[27:30] | I would say, “Not safe for work,” | 虽然我很想说 “工作场合不宜观看” |
[27:32] | but this is your work… | 不过这就是你… |
[27:35] | for a year… | 一年来的… |
[27:37] | at least. | 成果 |
[27:43] | Is that one… | 这个东西… |
[27:45] | actually a hot dog? | 真是热狗吗 |
[27:50] | No. | 不 |
[27:53] | Not hot dog. | 不是热狗 |