时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | A little to the right. The right more. More. | 再往右一点 再右点 |
[00:10] | More. Woof! Aces. | 再右点 好啦 完美 |
[00:13] | – We did it. – Busy? | -我们搞定了 -忙吗 |
[00:15] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[00:16] | I’m just putting the finishing touches | 我刚完成了巴克曼运营中心的 |
[00:18] | on Bachman’s Operational Center. | 最后点睛之笔 |
[00:20] | Can you believe that I talked the ladies | 你能相信我说服了那两位女士 |
[00:22] | into letting me keep that little piece of genius in here? | 让我把那幅天才作品留在这里吗 |
[00:27] | – Sweet. – Sweet indeed. It’s human hair. | -真棒 -当然棒 那可是人发 |
[00:29] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[00:30] | We’ve been trying to close your deal. | 我们一直想要跟你达成协议 |
[00:32] | Monica and Laurie are really fighting me | 莫妮卡和劳里一直在最后一项 |
[00:33] | on one final deal point, | 协议条款上不松口 |
[00:35] | and I was getting bummed, so I turned my phone off, | 我特别烦 所有就把手机关了 |
[00:38] | went kitesurfing in Fiji. | 去斐济玩风筝冲浪 |
[00:40] | When I got back, I was chill again, | 当我回来后 我心情平复了 |
[00:43] | and I got a message that they agreed. | 然后得到了她们同意的消息 |
[00:46] | So, you closed? | 所以你签协议了 |
[00:47] | Yep! | 没错 |
[00:48] | What was that one little, pesky deal point? | 那个惹出这么多麻烦的最后条款是什么 |
[00:51] | I think you’re gonna like it. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[00:54] | Fuck yeah! | 爽毙了 |
[01:10] | A keyman clause? | 关键人条款 |
[01:12] | Yes, and said keyman is none other than yours truly. | 是的 关键人可是最至关重要的人物 |
[01:16] | It’s the highest honor that you can bestow on a VC. | 这可是风投人能得到的最高荣誉了 |
[01:20] | So, you get shares in the company. | 这么说你有公司的份额 |
[01:22] | – No. – So, you get a seat on the board. | -没有 -那你在董事会上有一席之位 |
[01:24] | I do not. | 也没有 |
[01:26] | A bonus? | 有奖金 |
[01:27] | There’s no cash involved, | 这跟钱没有关系 |
[01:29] | but if Monica or Laurie | 但如果莫妮卡或劳里 |
[01:32] | tries to oust me from Bream-Hall, | 想要将我驱逐出布里姆-霍尔 |
[01:34] | Keenan Feldspar can void the deal and walk. | 基南·菲尔德斯帕可以取消交易一走了之 |
[01:37] | So, basically, this new title just means that you, | 所以 总的来说你的新头衔就是 |
[01:41] | for sure, get to keep your shitty desk job. | 确保你能保住那个破办公室工作 |
[01:44] | Congratulations, but, Erlich, | 祝贺你 但埃利希 |
[01:45] | can you please turn on the heat? | 你可以把暖气打开吗 |
[01:46] | It’s freezing in here. | 屋里冻死了 |
[01:47] | Tsk-tsk, Richard. Negativity. | 啧啧 理查德 否定 |
[01:50] | Hey, have you seen Keenan’s demo? | 你看过基南的样品展示了吗 |
[01:52] | Reddit is shitting itself over it. | ‘Reddit’上大家都被惊艳尿了 |
[01:54] | Of course I’ve seen it. I’m his keyman. | 我当然看过了 我可是他的关键人 |
[01:57] | He gave me one of the first opportunities to shit myself over it. | 他给了我第一波被惊艳尿的机会 |
[02:01] | – It’s that good? – Guys, come on. | -有那么棒吗 -大伙 行了 |
[02:03] | How good can it be? VR is just a fad. | 能有多好 虚拟现实只是一时风潮 |
[02:06] | Richard. I’ve forgotten | 理查德 我都忘了 |
[02:07] | what an envious little crone you can be. | 你是个多么善妒的丑陋小老太婆 |
[02:10] | Envious? Me? Of who? Keenan Feldspar? | 我吗 嫉妒谁 基南·菲尔德斯帕 |
[02:14] | Of course. Keenan was born with a golden horseshoe up his ass, | 没错 基南就是屁眼夹着金马蹄铁出生的 |
[02:18] | while you sit here toiling away in an icebox | 而你终日在你这冰柜一样的 |
[02:20] | you call your home office, | 家庭办公室里辛苦工作 |
[02:21] | cursed with the Midas touch of shit. | 中了化神奇为腐朽的诅咒 |
[02:24] | I’m not cursed, | 我没被诅咒 |
[02:25] | and the icebox you’re referring to is your house, okay? | 而且你说的冰柜是你自己的房子 好吗 |
[02:30] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[02:33] | Guys, I just got a billing alert from Azure. | 大伙 我刚收到了微软云平台的账单提醒 |
[02:35] | Apparently, all of our cold data has gone hot, | 很明显我们所有的冷数据都变成了热数据 |
[02:38] | so we’ve already exceeded our monthly server budget. | 所以我们已经超出了每月的服务器限额 |
[02:41] | Monthly? Bullshit. It’s been four days. | 每月 胡说 这月才刚过去四天 |
[02:45] | What the fuck? | 这他妈什么鬼 |
[02:46] | We have to store Melcher’s data there | 在我们发展出足够手机用户之前 |
[02:47] | until we have enough phones. | 我们必须把梅尔彻的数据存在那里 |
[02:49] | We can’t afford this. | 着我们绝对付不起 |
[02:50] | I’m gonna call Melcher. | 我去给梅尔彻打电话 |
[02:53] | Richard. How we doing? | 理查德 怎么样了 |
[02:54] | Is there something going on with your data? | 你的数据出什么问题了吗 |
[02:56] | Because it was basically parked until a few hours ago | 因为一直以来数据基本没怎么被使用 |
[02:59] | when it started flying on and off our network like crazy. | 直到几小时前有人不停地存储调用网络数据 |
[03:03] | Well, aren’t you– aren’t you watching the weather channel? | 难道你没看气象频道吗 |
[03:05] | No, why? Is there a hurricane or something? | 没有 怎么了 有飓风之类的东西吗 |
[03:07] | – Worse. It’s cold outside. – Okay. So? | -更糟糕 外面很冷 -是的 然后呢 |
[03:10] | California looses its mind when it gets cold. | 加利福尼亚在天变冷时会失控 |
[03:13] | Citrus trees start freezing. | 柑橘树开始被冻住 |
[03:14] | Sometimes there’s actual frost on the road, | 有时路上还真的会结霜 |
[03:17] | you know, then people start filing claims like crazy. | 而人们在这时也会疯了一样提出索赔 |
[03:19] | Our whole office is going nuts right now. | 现在我们整个办公室都忙疯了 |
[03:23] | Well, that kind of data traffic is costing us a fortune. | 这种数据流量会花我们一大笔钱 |
[03:26] | That’s the beauty of the deal we made, Richard. | 这正是我们协议的美妙之处 理查德 |
[03:28] | You agreed to store our data for a flat rate. | 你同意以统一价格存储我们的数据 |
[03:30] | Everyone else in my division is getting gouged | 我部门的其他人都被催款 |
[03:32] | on their storage and bandwidth fees right now, | 因为他们激增的存储量和带宽 |
[03:35] | but thanks to you, I look like a genius. | 但多亏了你 我简直是个天才 |
[03:38] | – I’ll tell Liz you say hi. – Oh. Oh no. | -我会替你向丽兹问好 -不 |
[03:40] | No, no, that’s okay. | 不不 不用了 |
[03:45] | – What did he say? – He says hi. | -他怎么说的 -他向你们问好 |
[03:49] | And that we are responsible for the overages. | 还有我们要付超额的钱 |
[03:51] | Fuck! Maybe you are cursed. | 操 也许你就是中诅咒了 |
[03:53] | I’m not. That’s ridiculous. | 我没有 太可笑了 |
[03:55] | There’s no such thing. | 才不会有这种事 |
[03:56] | Fucking what? | 搞什么鬼 |
[03:57] | Richard, a bill of this size is going to be problematic. | 理查德 这么大的账单会很棘手 |
[04:01] | Problematic? | 棘手 |
[04:03] | Catastrophic. We’re not gonna be able to pay that bill, | 简直是灾难 我们根本付不起 |
[04:06] | so our server’s gonna get cut off, | 很快我们云存储的服务会被中止 |
[04:08] | which means we’re gonna lose Melcher’s data, | 那意味着我们会丢掉梅尔彻的数据 |
[04:10] | which means he’s gonna sue us | 最终他会起诉我们 |
[04:11] | and seize our assets and our patents, | 抢走我们的资产和专利 |
[04:13] | and the entire future of the fucking Internet | 他妈的整个互联网的未来 |
[04:16] | is gonna belong to a fucking insurance company! | 就掌握在一个傻逼保险公司手里 |
[04:19] | I can’t take this shit anymore! | 我受不了这些破事了 |
[04:20] | Admit it! We’re fucked. | 承认吧 我们完蛋了 |
[04:22] | Okay, let’s just think. Let’s just think. | 容我想想 容我想想 |
[04:24] | Dan Melcher runs a very conservative insurance company, | 丹·梅尔彻经营着一家很保守的保险公司 |
[04:28] | but even he was willing | 但他甚至愿意 |
[04:30] | to pay us up front for data storage, right? | 预先支付我们数据存储的费用 对吧 |
[04:32] | True. Although, that was complicated. | 没错 尽管事情其实比那复杂 |
[04:36] | – What? – It– it’s just a such a in-the-weeds deal. | -什么 -那只是一个仓促达成的协议 |
[04:41] | Point being, we can find another customer, | 我要说的是 我们可以再找一个客户 |
[04:43] | and then use that upfront payment to cover Melcher’s fees. | 然后用他的预付金搞定梅尔彻这边的费用 |
[04:47] | That’s like getting a new credit card | 这像是办张新信用卡 |
[04:48] | to pay off your old credit card. | 来偿还你旧信用卡的账单 |
[04:50] | Yeah, and as CFO, | 对 作为首席财务官 |
[04:52] | I should tell you we’ve already done that seven times. | 我得告诉你我们已经这么干过七次了 |
[04:54] | Look, I don’t have any moral issue with any of that, | 在道德层面上我对这事没有意见 |
[04:57] | but it was hard enough to get Melcher. | 但找到这个梅尔彻已经够难了 |
[04:58] | How the fuck are we gonna get a second Melcher? | 我们要怎么才能找到第二个梅尔彻 |
[05:04] | It’s cold out here. | 外面好冷 |
[05:06] | Can almost see my breath, huh? | 都能看到哈出的气了 |
[05:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[05:13] | it’s just that the guys are a little agitated, | 大家都有些烦躁 |
[05:16] | because we seem to be having minor money troubles. | 因为我们在资金方面有些小问题 |
[05:20] | I was thinking since you and Bream-Hall signed | 我在想既然你和布里姆-霍尔给 |
[05:22] | such a big check over to Keenan Feldspar | 基南·菲尔德斯帕签了这么一大笔钱 |
[05:25] | and since you are his keyman, | 而且你又是他的关键人 |
[05:26] | maybe you could help set up a data storage deal | 也许你能帮我们跟他谈一个数据存储的生意 |
[05:29] | like we had with Melcher? | 就跟之前梅尔彻的一样 |
[05:30] | Merely tens of minutes ago, | 就在几十分钟前 |
[05:32] | you were rubbing VR’s face in a pile of its own make– | 你还打了一堆虚拟现实的产品的脸 |
[05:37] | that means shit– | 说虚拟现实很烂 |
[05:38] | and now VR is supposed to be your lifeboat? | 怎么现在虚拟现实就成了你的救星了 |
[05:41] | Just to remind you, Erlich, | 提醒你一下 埃利希 |
[05:43] | you are also an investor in Pied Piper. | 你也是魔笛手的投资人 |
[05:46] | It would be good for everyone, including you. | 这对谁都好 包括你 |
[05:48] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[05:50] | Fill me in on the details of your little proposal. | 跟我说说你提案的细节 |
[05:53] | Pitch. | 推销吧 |
[05:55] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[05:56] | You– you know the details. | 你知道细节的 |
[05:58] | You were there with me for every single pitch meeting. | 你跟我出席了每一次融资会 |
[06:01] | And I’m sorry that I wasn’t key in those meetings, | 很遗憾在那些会议中我并不关键 |
[06:06] | so I don’t recall all of the little nitty-gritty details. | 所以我不记得所有的小细节了 |
[06:14] | …Saving you 25 percent on your data storage, | 为你在数据存储上节省25%的费用 |
[06:17] | which makes us pretty deserving of the Weissman trophy. | 这说明我们获得维斯曼奖绝对是实至名归 |
[06:22] | You know, the Heisman trophy from athletics. | 就像为运动员颁发的海斯曼奖 |
[06:25] | Dude. This demo is insane. | 伙计 这样品酷毙了 |
[06:28] | Gentlemen, you’re stepping on Richard’s laughs. | 先生们 你们打断了理查德的闪光一刻了 |
[06:30] | I’m sorry, but I walked up a hill, | 抱歉 但我走上一座小丘 |
[06:33] | and on top of the hill, there was a tavern. | 在小丘顶上有一家酒馆 |
[06:35] | And I walked into the tavern | 我走进了酒馆 |
[06:38] | and I could just look everywhere, | 环视四周 |
[06:39] | and there was a barmaid. | 发现了一个女酒保 |
[06:40] | Guess what. I walked right up to the barmaid, | 你猜怎么着 我走向那个女酒保 |
[06:43] | and I just looked at her for a really long time. | 就这么看她看了好久 |
[06:46] | This technology could change the world. | 这项技术能改变世界 |
[06:48] | I’m not one to gush, | 我没那么多话 |
[06:50] | but the possibilities of your consequence-free reality | 但你这无后顾之忧的虚拟现实 |
[06:52] | are darkly promising. | 很有前途 |
[06:54] | So stoked you guys liked it. | 很高兴你们喜欢 |
[06:55] | I hacked it together last summer | 我去年夏天把它做出来的 |
[06:57] | and I just guessed right on a lot of the details. | 我只是凑巧处理对了某些细节而已 |
[06:59] | But if you think that was cool, | 但如果你觉得那个很酷 |
[07:00] | wait till you see our final hardware, | 等着看我们的最终产品吧 |
[07:02] | which is en route from China. | 正从中国运过来 |
[07:04] | It’s gorgeous. | 堪称完美 |
[07:05] | Well, enjoy it while it lasts, | 在还受追捧时好好享受吧 |
[07:07] | just ’cause, you know, this can be a tough business. | 因为这是笔难做的生意 |
[07:10] | Is it? So, Richard… | 是吗 理查德 |
[07:14] | …you wanna try the demo? | 你想试试样品吗 |
[07:16] | No thanks. No, I’m– I’m not a VR guy. | 不了 谢谢 我对虚拟现实不感兴趣 |
[07:18] | Richard doesn’t like things that are cool or fun or taste good. | 理查德不喜欢酷 有趣或美味的东西 |
[07:21] | Plus, it makes him queasy. | 而且 这让他恶心 |
[07:23] | He has a sensitive constitution. | 他的体质很敏感 |
[07:25] | Come on. You’re gonna do it. | 来嘛 来试试 |
[07:27] | Look at him. He’s gonna do it. | 看看他 他会去试试的 |
[07:28] | It’s gonna be awesome! Come on! You’re doing it! | 会很棒的 来嘛 快去试试 |
[07:31] | – Come on, come on. – Okay, sure. I guess. Fine. | -来来来 -好吧 我猜应该没事 |
[07:32] | – After you. – Okay. | -你先请 -好吧 |
[07:40] | You really vomited a lot… | 你吐了好多 |
[07:42] | – and, like, immediately. – Yeah. Yeah. | -而且一上来就吐了 -是啊 是啊 |
[07:45] | – Bad luck, I guess. – Yeah, so… | -大概是运气不好吧 -是啊 所以 |
[07:48] | Look, anyway, about that data storage deal? | 听着 那个数据存储的提议怎么样 |
[07:53] | Yeah. If Erlich says it works, | 对 如果埃利希说这能行 |
[07:55] | that’s good enough for me. Let’s do it. | 我也觉得没问题 这么办吧 |
[07:56] | – Really? Okay. – Yeah. | -真的吗 好的 -好 |
[07:58] | Perfect. That’s great. | 完美 棒极了 |
[08:00] | Well, I guess we should get back to the house, | 我觉得我们该回去 |
[08:01] | draw up some paperwork for that. | 起草下协议 |
[08:03] | We should be able to pull everything together by Monday. | 我们周一应该能把所有东西都准备好 |
[08:06] | Is it cool if we hang out, just to, | 我们能不能再待一会儿 |
[08:08] | like, play around with the VR some more? | 再玩一玩这个VR |
[08:10] | Okay, but I’m sure Keenan’s busy. | 好啊 但我觉得基南会很忙吧 |
[08:13] | Nah! You guys should stay. | 才不会 你们留下吧 |
[08:14] | You want a beer? I just put in a fresh keg. | 要来点啤酒吗 刚装了个新酒桶 |
[08:18] | He put in a fresh keg. | 他装了个酒桶 |
[08:21] | It’s so warm in here. | 屋里可真暖和 |
[08:22] | That would be the subfloor heating. | 估计是因为有地暖吧 |
[08:25] | I didn’t even know I had it. | 我都不知道有地暖 |
[08:26] | It just came with the house. | 随房赠送的 |
[08:28] | That’s nice. | 真舒服 |
[08:30] | What are you telling me? Box Two is delayed? | 你跟我说啥 盒子二代进度落后了 |
[08:32] | We were already facing some design and production challenges, | 设计和生产方面本就十分艰难了 |
[08:36] | but then this cold snap happened. | 现在又碰上了这股寒流 |
[08:38] | Apparently there was frost on the loading dock | 显然我们在阿克顿的微处理器工厂 |
[08:40] | at our microprocessor plant in Acton. | 那里的装卸码头结霜了 |
[08:42] | So, it’s cold outside. | 不就是外头冷嘛 |
[08:44] | Why does everyone in this state have to be such a wimp about it? | 为什么这州的人对冷都表现得这么怂啊 |
[08:47] | Well, a semitruck slid right through the door | 一辆拖车打滑 正好滑进了门 |
[08:49] | and hit the main breaker panel | 撞在了主断路器面板上 |
[08:50] | and melted down the entire facility. | 整台设备就化掉了 |
[08:52] | The driver was incinerated, instantly. | 司机当场就”火葬”了 |
[08:55] | I see. Well, our thoughts and prayers, obviously, | 懂了 很明显 我们为他沉痛哀悼 |
[08:57] | but we’ll still be ready to roll out in time for Hoolicon, right? | 但我们的生产还能赶得上互利大会吧 |
[09:03] | Guys. | 各位 |
[09:05] | I’m not Gavin Belson. | 我可不是盖文·贝尔森 |
[09:06] | You can be honest with me? | 你们可以跟我说实话 |
[09:07] | How many days will this set us back? | 这事会拖我们多久的进度 |
[09:10] | We’re going to miss delivery of product… | 我们的产品推出会落后… |
[09:13] | by two quarters. | 两个季度 |
[09:19] | You realize Hoolicon is in one week, right? | 你知道距互利大会只有一周了吧 |
[09:23] | I mean, it’s my first Hoolicon as CEO of this company. | 这可是我做首席执行官的第一场互利大会 |
[09:26] | I… I’m supposed to get up on stage, | 我本该站在台上 |
[09:29] | in front of an audience of thousands, | 面对数千观众 |
[09:32] | and deliver a keynote presentation | 围绕盒子二代的发行 |
[09:34] | built entirely around the release of Box Two! | 发表一场主题演讲的 |
[09:38] | I was going to descend onto the stage, | 我本该在一个大盒子里 |
[09:41] | in a giant box. | 降落到讲台上 |
[09:43] | Boom! | 砰 |
[09:44] | Jack-in-the-box. | 盒子里的杰克[小丑玩偶盒] |
[09:45] | Then Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather | 然后迈克·泰森和弗洛伊德·梅威瑟[皆为拳击手] |
[09:47] | were gonna come out and box | 会上台来打拳击 |
[09:49] | over who was gonna get to take home the first new box! | 看谁能第一个将盒子带回家 |
[09:51] | These are world-class puns! Now I got nothing! | 这可是世界一流的双关语 现在啥都没有了 |
[09:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:02] | Guys! | 二位 |
[10:04] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西给你们看 |
[10:05] | – Have you been here all weekend? – Is that the sushi guy? | -你整个周末都在这儿吗 -是送寿司的吗 |
[10:09] | Matching pajamas. | 情侣睡衣啊 |
[10:11] | You guys look like you’re in a cult. | 你俩好像入了邪教似的 |
[10:13] | Keenan gets these for free. | 有人免费送给基南的 |
[10:14] | Yeah, we’re not gonna wear the same thing three days straight. | 我们不能三天一直穿一身衣服 |
[10:16] | You gotta come check this out. | 你们真得过来看看 |
[10:19] | This way! | 这边 |
[10:26] | I didn’t feel sick at all, not once. | 我一点都不觉得恶心 一次也没有 |
[10:30] | Not even going up the hill? | 上坡的时候也没有吗 |
[10:31] | No. No, no nausea at all. | 没 完全没有恶心反胃 |
[10:34] | Yeah, I felt fine the entire time. | 从头到尾我都感觉挺好的 |
[10:36] | What’d you do? Did you reduce the latency? | 你做了什么 降低了延迟吗 |
[10:39] | I didn’t. You did! | 我没有 是你做的 |
[10:41] | Dinesh and Gilfoyle helped me integrate | 迪尼希和吉尔弗约尔帮我 |
[10:42] | your middle-out compression algorithm into my codec. | 把你的发散压缩算法集成进了我的解码器 |
[10:45] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[10:45] | It’s off the charts now, man! | 这东西现在屌上天际了 |
[10:46] | We were even able to push the barmaid to the cloud. | 我们甚至还能把酒吧女郎存入云端呢 |
[10:48] | These two guys are mad geniuses. | 这俩人真是疯狂的天才 |
[10:50] | Hang on. I have something for ya. | 等下 有东西给你 |
[10:56] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[10:58] | You just gave our proprietary technology to this asshole | 你们就这么把我们的专利技术给这混蛋了 |
[11:02] | without even running it by me first? | 也不事先跟我商量一下 |
[11:04] | Are you serious? | 真的假的 |
[11:05] | We were just hanging out, | 我们当时正在玩儿 |
[11:06] | and he was like, “We should try it,” | 然后他说”我们该试一下” |
[11:07] | And he said we could delete it, | 他说我们可以删掉的 |
[11:09] | and then he started getting really excited. | 然后他就开始兴奋得不行 |
[11:10] | And then he said, you know, “You’re doing it,” | 然后他说”你们放手干吧” |
[11:12] | a bunch of times, | 说了好几次 |
[11:13] | and then we did it. | 然后我们就干了 |
[11:14] | And then we started getting really excited, | 然后我们也开始兴奋得不行 |
[11:16] | – and it was so exciting. – And it worked. | -那个确实特刺激 -而且有效 |
[11:19] | The VR is rad now. | 虚拟现实现在超赞 |
[11:20] | Gilfoyle, “Rad”? | 吉尔弗约尔 “超赞” |
[11:22] | You are wearing the exact same pajamas as Dinesh, | 你和迪尼希穿着一模一样的睡衣 |
[11:25] | and you’re saying “Rad” now? | 现在还用起了”超赞” |
[11:27] | You have been sucked entirely into his little… Keenan vortex. | 你完全陷入了他的基南旋涡中 |
[11:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | I grant you, with… | 我愿意 |
[11:34] | the benefit of even a second’s distance, | 像同意一秒车距一样同意你这一点 |
[11:37] | this isn’t a good look. | 这样并不好看 |
[11:38] | I don’t know. I think we look rad. | 我不这么认为 我觉得我们超赞的 |
[11:41] | Just– just hear Keenan out, okay? | 你就好好听听基南怎么说 好吗 |
[11:43] | – On what? – Here you go, Richard. | -听什么 -给你 理查德 |
[11:46] | – What’s this? – It’s an offer. | -这是什么 -我的报价 |
[11:48] | I want to acquire Pied Piper. | 我想买下魔笛手 |
[11:56] | Bingo– 2009, | 有了 2009年 |
[11:58] | the HooliPad touchscreen was recalled | 互利平板触屏产品 |
[12:00] | five days before Gavin Belson’s Hoolicon keynote. | 在盖文·贝尔森演讲前五天召回 |
[12:04] | Now, if he can pull something together that fast, | 如果他能那么快做出新产品 |
[12:06] | certainly I can. | 我肯定也能 |
[12:08] | Well, sir, I really don’t see the value | 先生 我不觉得您把自己 |
[12:09] | in you comparing yourself so closely to Gavin Belson. | 和盖文·贝尔森相比有多少意义 |
[12:12] | Meaning what exactly? | 你这是什么意思 |
[12:14] | Nothing. Just that… | 没什么 只是 |
[12:16] | he’s considered the greatest showman | 大家都觉得他是科技界 |
[12:17] | the tech world has ever seen. | 有史以来最好的演说家 |
[12:20] | I mean, just look at him. | 看看他吧 |
[12:22] | We’ve blown away | 我们远远超越了 |
[12:24] | the FIPS 140-2 standard for security, | FIPS 140-2加密标准 |
[12:27] | and that’s been certified by NIST/CSE, | 并获得标准与技术协会和安全协会认证 |
[12:30] | as you can see… | 如你们所见 |
[12:32] | There. | 你看 |
[12:34] | Look at the confidence, the poise. | 他如此自信 从容稳重 |
[12:36] | Look at the stage presence. | 看看他的台风 |
[12:37] | …is accessible– here we go– | 我们只要通过 好了 |
[12:42] | through the drop-down menu… | 点击下拉菜单 |
[12:45] | – there. – How could I top that? | -看吧 -我怎么可能超越他 |
[12:48] | I don’t think anyone ever will. | 我觉得没有人能超越他 |
[12:50] | When he looked at you, | 当他看向你时 |
[12:52] | you felt like you were the only two people in the world. | 你感觉这世上只有你和他二人存在 |
[12:54] | Hoover. | 胡佛 |
[12:55] | Yes, sir. | 什么事 先生 |
[12:56] | Get the fuck out of my office this instant. | 立马从我办公室滚出去 |
[12:59] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[13:01] | Anyone here use our enterprise server? | 现场有人使用我们的企业服务器吗 |
[13:03] | We’ve taken secure authentication | 我们将安全认证 |
[13:05] | – to a whole other level. – Jack Barker… | -上升到了全新级别 -杰克·巴克 |
[13:07] | you’re gonna need a miracle. | 你需要创造奇迹才行了 |
[13:09] | Anyone care to talk secure biometrics? | 有人想聊聊生物测定安全系统吗 |
[13:12] | Well, considering our looming debts, | 现在我们的债务负担太重 |
[13:14] | and the embryonic state of our network, | 我们的网络又还处于萌芽阶段 |
[13:16] | this is a very generous offer. | 这个报价非常慷慨了 |
[13:18] | But we’re not for sale, guys. | 但我们不能卖 伙计们 |
[13:20] | Richard, listen, it’s like we’ve been lost at sea | 理查德 听着 我们就好像开着小船出海 |
[13:22] | for a long time on a tiny boat, | 已经很长时间在海上失去了方向 |
[13:24] | and there is no wind. | 更惨的是连风都没有 |
[13:25] | And now, through sheer luck, | 而现在 我们撞了点运气 |
[13:27] | we’ve just happen to drift right up to Hawaii. | 碰巧漂流到了夏威夷 |
[13:30] | Now, we can continue sailing into the unknown, | 我们现在可以继续向着未知海域漂流 |
[13:32] | and probably sink | 船可能会沉 |
[13:34] | or die of starvation or scurvy, | 我们可能得坏血病或者饿死 |
[13:35] | or we can get off in Hawaii. | 或者我们可以就在夏威夷上岸 |
[13:38] | Let’s get off in Hawaii. | 我们在夏威夷上岸吧 |
[13:40] | – What’s so good about Hawaii? – Have you never been? | -夏威夷有什么好 -你没去过吗 |
[13:42] | – No. – It’s very nice. | -没有 -夏威夷挺棒的 |
[13:46] | I think we should take it. | 我觉得我们该卖 |
[13:47] | Okay, everything Keenan touches turns to gold, | 好了 基南能点石成金 |
[13:50] | and you… | 而你 |
[13:52] | are different than that. | 和他不一样 |
[13:55] | I want to go to Hawaii. | 我想去夏威夷 |
[14:00] | Fucking Keenan Feldspar. | 该死的基南·菲尔德斯帕 |
[14:03] | How dare he put me in this position? | 他怎么能让我陷入如此境地 |
[14:04] | Everything just comes so easy to him. | 对他来说一切都唾手可得 |
[14:07] | He invents one little thing, | 他发明个小东西 |
[14:08] | and then he’s gonna make a billion dollars, | 就能赚上十亿美金 |
[14:10] | and just, “Oh, | 然后就变成了 |
[14:10] | Keenan Feldspar gets whatever he wants,” | “基南·菲尔德斯帕要什么来什么” |
[14:12] | and now I have to be the ogre that says no to him. | 结果我现在成了那个要拒绝他的混蛋 |
[14:14] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:15] | Richard, you are my captain, | 理查德 你是我的船长 |
[14:17] | and I’m your mate. | 我是你的伙伴 |
[14:18] | And I will sleep in the bilge with the vermin, | 我愿意睡在有害虫的底舱里 |
[14:21] | and I will eat hardtack, and I will say, “Thank you.” | 我愿意坑着压缩饼干 并心怀感恩 |
[14:23] | And if duty requires, I will stand on deck, | 万一境况不妙 我也愿意站在甲板上 |
[14:25] | and I will salute you as we sink beneath the waves. | 向你行军礼 我们一起沉入海里 |
[14:29] | But as poor as our odds are, | 但即便我们成功的希望渺茫 |
[14:30] | I’m worried that if we turn down this offer, | 我现在担心的是如果我们拒绝这提议 |
[14:33] | we will lose the rest of our crew, | 其他船员会弃我们而去 |
[14:34] | and if that happens, | 若事情发展到那一步 |
[14:35] | you will lose everything, Richard. | 你会一无所有 理查德 |
[14:38] | Your algorithm. | 你的算法 |
[14:40] | So, you’re saying that | 你的意思是 |
[14:43] | if I say no to this… | 如果我拒绝了 |
[14:45] | I risk having a mutiny on my hands. | 可能会有一场叛乱 |
[14:48] | Aye, Captain. | 是的 船长 |
[14:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:04] | Fuck you, Keenan Feldspar. | 操你妈 基南·菲尔德斯帕 |
[15:09] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[15:11] | Your counter offer here is really, really high. | 你的还价真是非常 非常高 |
[15:13] | Yes, but after crunching the old numbies, um, | 对 但在我反复计算旧的报价后 |
[15:17] | there’s no way we could make an acquisition work | 我认为比这个数少一分钱 |
[15:19] | for even just a penny less than that number right there, | 并购都不可能实现 |
[15:22] | you know, what with the patent and the IP. | 考虑到我们的专利和知识产权的价值 |
[15:24] | And you said yourself, my guys are the best. | 而且你自己也说过 我的人是最好的 |
[15:26] | So, Keenan, as you know, the best is expensive. | 基南 如你所知 好的自然贵 |
[15:29] | This is more than I just took in funding from Bream-Hall, | 这比我刚从布里姆-霍尔拿到的资金还要多 |
[15:32] | and you want all cash. | 你还想全要现金 |
[15:34] | – I can’t do that. – Really? | -我做不到 -真的吗 |
[15:37] | Rats. Rats, rats, rats. | 太蛋疼了 |
[15:40] | Weird. | 奇了怪了 |
[15:42] | I wanted this to happen, but it didn’t. | 我想办成这事 但就是不行 |
[15:44] | That sucks. I wanted it too, very badly. | 太糟了 我也想 非常想 |
[15:48] | But, um… you know, what they say in life, | 但是…这就是人们说的 |
[15:51] | “You can’t always get what you want.” | “人生不如意事十之八九” |
[15:53] | This feeling sucks. | 这感觉糟透了 |
[15:55] | Trust me, you get used to it. | 相信我 你会习惯的 |
[15:59] | Wait. Keenan said no? | 等等 基南拒绝了 |
[16:02] | – To us? – I guess you can never really know someone | -拒绝了我们 -只有到让他掏腰包时 |
[16:05] | until you ask them to put their money where their mouth is. | 你才能真正看清一个人的真面目吧 |
[16:08] | You know, kind of a shitty thing to do. | 这事挺恶心的 |
[16:11] | Kind of a shitty little dude. | 这人也挺恶心的 |
[16:14] | Anyway, well, lesson learned. | 不管怎样 吃一堑长一智吧 |
[16:16] | Anyhoo, as soon as Erlich comes in | 等埃利希进门 |
[16:19] | and brings us our signed data storage contract from Keenan, | 从基南那儿把我们签过的数据存储合同拿回来 |
[16:23] | we’ll be all set. We’ll be back in business. | 我们就完事了 回归正业 |
[16:26] | Go team. Let’s celebrate. | 大家加油 我们庆祝一下吧 |
[16:27] | Let’s– let’s put on some music. We never do that. | 放点音乐 咱们从没这么做过 |
[16:29] | What was the number? | 数字是多少 |
[16:31] | – What number? – Your counteroffer to Keenan. | -什么数字 -你报给基南的还价 |
[16:34] | What was the number you went back to him with? | 你回去找他的时候报价多少 |
[16:36] | Well, Gilfoyle, to be honest, these deals are pretty complicated. | 吉尔弗约尔 老实说 这事挺复杂的 |
[16:39] | Richard, what was the number? | 理查德 数字是多少 |
[16:41] | Twenty-five million fucking dollars. | 2500万美元 |
[16:45] | Wait. What? | 等等 多少 |
[16:46] | You heard the man-child right. | 这后生说得没错 |
[16:49] | Richie had the quail eggs to counter 25 million. | 理奇有种还价到2500万 |
[16:52] | Isn’t that right, Richard? | 对吧 理查德 |
[16:53] | What? That’s fucking crazy. | 什么 这他妈太疯狂了 |
[16:55] | Yeah, I thought so too, | 是啊 我也这么想 |
[16:57] | but you know what’s even crazier than that? | 你知道比这更疯狂的是什么吗 |
[17:01] | You guys got yourself a fucking deal! | 你们他妈的还真谈成了 |
[17:04] | What? | 什么 |
[17:07] | Okay, so this is $25 million? This is real? | 这一单有2500万 是真的吗 |
[17:10] | – As crystal. – Yeah, I’m– I’m not gonna lie, | -清清楚楚 -我不想骗你 |
[17:12] | when you first told me that number, | 你刚告诉我这个数的时候 |
[17:14] | I had a feeling of mad. | 我觉得这简直是疯了 |
[17:16] | But then I had lunch, and after that I was a little tired, | 但我吃了午饭 觉得有点累 |
[17:19] | but I mostly felt pretty okay. | 但是基本上我还是感觉很好的 |
[17:21] | And that’s when it hit me. | 然后我突然想到 |
[17:23] | This is a guy who knows how valuable he is! | 这个人非常清楚自己的价值有多大 |
[17:26] | It got me to thinking that | 我由此开始思考 |
[17:27] | perhaps I had undervalued my own company, | 可能我低估了我自己的公司 |
[17:29] | especially because now I have this baller algorithm | 尤其是现在我有了这个牛逼的算法 |
[17:33] | that’s solving all my latency issues. | 能解决我的延迟问题 |
[17:34] | – Well, my algorithm. – So, I called Big Cat here, | -我的算法 -然后我给狮王打了电话 |
[17:37] | and we slid that new demo over to Raviga. | 我们把新的样品发给了拉维加 |
[17:39] | Ed Chen liked it so much, | 爱德·陈特别欣赏 |
[17:40] | he offered to triple the Bream-Hall deal. | 提出了把布里姆-霍尔承诺的金额翻三倍 |
[17:42] | But the Bream-Hall deal is signed. It’s done, right? | 但布里姆-霍尔的协议已经签完了 对吗 |
[17:45] | Was done. | 那是以前的事了 |
[17:47] | Enter the keyman, the big cat. | 关键人物狮王登场 |
[17:51] | You see, if I quit Bream-Hall, | 如果我离开布里姆-霍尔 |
[17:53] | then Keenan is free to do whatever he wants. | 基南就能随心所欲了 |
[17:55] | – You quit Bream-Hall? – Two hours ago. | -你离开布里姆-霍尔了 -两小时前的事 |
[17:58] | Ten minutes later, we were in a handshake deal at Raviga. | 十分钟后 我们就和拉维加达成了协议 |
[18:02] | This adorable little wombat made clear his intentions | 这个小可爱明确表示 |
[18:04] | that he wants me to be the new COO | 让来我当这家公司的新首席运营官 |
[18:07] | of his company, along with a five percent stake. | 再给5%的股份 |
[18:11] | And now, we can all work together on this dope-ass shit | 现在我们就都能好好开发这个酷毙了的家伙 |
[18:14] | and make a fuck-ton of money while we’re doing it! | 顺带再赚他几个亿 |
[18:16] | See? It always works out. | 看见没 总是会成功的 |
[18:18] | It does. Who’s drinking? To the palapa! Yeah! | 是啊 谁要喝酒 我们去凉亭 燥起来 |
[18:21] | Pour me one, Big Cat! | 给我来一杯 狮王 |
[18:23] | Jared, there’s no pink glasses! | 贾里德 没有粉杯子了 |
[18:25] | Richard, | 理查德 |
[18:25] | On it. | 我去拿 |
[18:26] | I know you think I’m a bullshit artist. | 我知道你觉得我是个垃圾艺术家 |
[18:29] | It’s okay. I totally am. | 没关系 我就是 |
[18:31] | I have this gift where I can make people do | 但我有种天赋 能让别人 |
[18:33] | whatever I want ’em to do, | 在毫无意识的情况下 |
[18:34] | – and they don’t even realize they’re doing it. – Right. | -做我想让他们做的事情 -是的 |
[18:36] | Richard, you have the greatest technology that I’ve ever seen. | 理查德 你有我见过的最棒的技术 |
[18:39] | You can change the fucking world. | 你他妈能改变世界 |
[18:40] | You just have to get people excited about it. | 你只是需要让人们为它兴奋起来 |
[18:42] | That’s where I come in. You and me together, bro? | 我就是来干这个的 我们一起 伙计 |
[18:45] | Look how strong this is. Fucking forget about it. | 看看我们多强大 别思前想后了 |
[18:47] | We’re gonna be fucking cutting class and crushing ass. | 我们所向披靡 宇宙无敌 |
[18:51] | You really think | 你真的认为 |
[18:51] | that you can get people excited about Pied Piper? | 你能让人们为魔笛手而兴奋吗 |
[18:54] | Richard, that’s what I do. | 理查德 我就是干这个的 |
[18:57] | You know you’re doing it. Oh, I can see it. | 你心里知道你会签的 我能看出来 |
[18:59] | He knows. The wheels are already turning. | 他知道 历史的齿轮已开始旋转 |
[19:02] | – Maybe. – Come on, you’re fucking doing it! | -可能吧 -来吧 你他妈一定会签 |
[19:04] | Let’s do it, buddy! Let’s fucking do it! | 开始吧 伙计 我们他妈合作 |
[19:06] | – Come on! – Well, okay. | -来吧 -好 |
[19:09] | – Jared, here we go. – Oh, I’m just gonna wait. | -贾里德 开始吧 -我再等一下 |
[19:11] | – Okay, here you are. – Yeah! | -好 给你倒 -棒 |
[19:13] | Get out there! | 快过去 |
[19:18] | – Richard? – Yeah. | -理查德 -怎么了 |
[19:19] | Are– are we okay? | 我们没事了吧 |
[19:21] | No, Jared, we’re– we’re not okay. | 不 贾里德 我们事大了 |
[19:26] | We’re fucking rich. | 我们他妈发财啦 |
[19:42] | Sorry, it’s a bit nutty around here. | 抱歉 这里有点混乱 |
[19:46] | Yeah. Well, I just wanna say, | 是 我只是想告诉你 |
[19:48] | how sorry I am that Erlich flaked on you guys. | 很抱歉埃利希放了你们鸽子 |
[19:52] | – Not your fault. – Also… | -不是你的错 -还有 |
[19:55] | and I know this might piss you off to some degree, | 我知道这话你听了肯定会不高兴 |
[19:58] | I have decided to make a deal with Keenan Feldspar. | 我已经决定要跟基南·菲尔德斯帕达成协议 |
[20:01] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[20:03] | He made a… really good offer. | 他提出了一个 很慷慨的报价 |
[20:06] | Lots of money, and… he’s got my back, so. | 很多钱 而且 他能支持我 所以 |
[20:10] | Right, well, it’s not like him to talk you into a deal | 好吧 这可不像他跟你谈成了协议 |
[20:12] | and then just totally fuck you over. | 然后又彻底耍了你 |
[20:14] | Yeah. No. Look, he’s copped up to all that. | 不 听着 他绝不会那么做 |
[20:18] | I mean, he was very honest | 我是说 他对这整个 |
[20:19] | about the whole Keenan vortex thing, so. | 基南漩涡的态度很诚恳 所以 |
[20:22] | Well, you don’t think his discussing the vortex | 你不认为他跟你讨论这漩涡 |
[20:23] | is just a way of pulling you into the vortex? | 只是为了把你拉进漩涡吗 |
[20:26] | No. Wh-why would he– wh… | 不 他为什么会 |
[20:31] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:36] | Okay, look, Richard, | 好吧 听着 理查德 |
[20:40] | what I’m about to tell you is a huge breach of ethics, | 我将告诉你的事严重得违反了道德准则 |
[20:43] | but it’s gonna save you from making a big mistake. | 但会阻止你犯一个大错 |
[20:46] | Keenan and Erlich’s little keyman game | 基南和埃利希的那个小关键人把戏 |
[20:49] | is the greatest thing that happened to this firm. | 是这个基金经历过的最棒的事 |
[20:52] | – I’d like to hear why. – A, no more Erlich. | -我想知道为什么 -首先 埃利希走人 |
[20:56] | And if that weren’t enough, we get our $20 million back. | 而且再加上我们能把两千万都拿回来 |
[20:58] | But the biggest reason is that | 但最重要的原因是 |
[21:00] | we realized once we took a look under the hood, | 当我们看到样品的庐山真面目时就意识到 |
[21:02] | Keenan’s tech is dog shit. | 基南的技术就是狗屎 |
[21:04] | No. No, it’s not dog shit. | 不不 根本不是狗屎 |
[21:06] | I thought so too, but then I tried the demo, | 我之前也这么以为 但当我试用过样机 |
[21:09] | and it’s pretty amazing. There’s this point in the tavern, | 那简直棒极了 那里面有个酒馆 |
[21:12] | where you meet this barmaid, | 在那你会遇到一位女酒保 |
[21:13] | and you can look wherever you want, | 你可以随心所欲想看哪里看哪里 |
[21:15] | however long you want. | 想看多久看多久 |
[21:17] | Yeah, well, um, look, the demo is amazing… | 对 听着 样机确实很牛 |
[21:21] | when you run it on a $10,000 rig. | 如果你用价值一万美元的机器运行它 |
[21:22] | But the future of VR is mobile, | 但虚拟现实的未来是手机 |
[21:24] | and there’s no phone on Earth that could handle that demo, | 地球上没有一部手机能跑得动那样品 |
[21:27] | let alone the full-bloated platform. | 更不用说那个超废资源的平台 |
[21:29] | Isn’t that why Keenan has acquired us? | 这不就是基南收购我们的原因吗 |
[21:32] | I mean, to help him figure that out? | 我是说这样能替他解决这个问题 |
[21:33] | No, he just wants you to make the demo better | 不 他只是想让你改进样品 |
[21:35] | so he can take as much money off the table as he can. | 这样他就能赚到更多的钱 |
[21:38] | He’ll walk away rich, the company will crater, | 他会发财走人 公司会破产 |
[21:41] | and you will go down with it, | 而你也会被拖下水 |
[21:43] | and that would be the end of Pied Piper. | 而那将是魔笛手终结的日子 |
[21:45] | Richard, you have to tell Keenan | 理查德 你必须告诉基南 |
[21:46] | that you’re not gonna take this deal. | 你不想签这协议 |
[21:52] | Fuck. What do I do? | 操 我该怎么做 |
[21:55] | How am I supposed to tell the guys | 我该怎么告诉大家 |
[21:56] | that I’m taking away their payday? | 他们的发薪日因为我而消失了 |
[21:57] | You don’t understand. Keenan had us pouring champagne | 你不明白 基南让我们就跟一群傻逼一样 |
[22:00] | all over each other like a bunch of fucking douchebags. | 把香槟倒得对方满身都是 |
[22:03] | I honestly don’t think they even care that the tech is shit. | 说实话我觉得他们根本不在乎技术是狗屎 |
[22:06] | They just want to go to Hawaii. | 他们只是想去夏威夷 |
[22:08] | – Hawaii? – It’s a metaphor we’ve been using. | -夏威夷 -是我们一直在用的比喻 |
[22:11] | We’re pirates, and our ship is sinking, | 我们是海盗 船在下沉 |
[22:14] | and Keenan is Hawaii. | 而基南就是夏威夷 |
[22:17] | This is what you talk about all day? | 你们天天就在讨论这个 |
[22:19] | Look. This deal was our only hope, | 听着 这笔交易是我们唯一的希望 |
[22:23] | and, with all due respect, you run your own firm, | 而且无意冒犯 你现在开了自己的基金 |
[22:26] | and you’re not exactly | 你却完全没有 |
[22:27] | chomping at the chance to fund us, are you? | 想过要为我们注资 对吧 |
[22:29] | Because you’re still theoretical. | 因为你们现在仍只是基于理论 |
[22:31] | Look, I’ll make you a promise. | 听着 我向你保证 |
[22:32] | If you can get all of Melcher’s data | 如果你把梅尔彻的所有数据 |
[22:34] | onto a stable network of mobile devices | 都存储在基于手机的稳定网络中 |
[22:36] | and prove that this works, | 证明一切都没问题 |
[22:38] | I will fund your “A” round. | 我会投资你们的A期 |
[22:39] | – Really? – You have my word, | -真的吗 -我保证 |
[22:42] | but you have to tell Keenan no deal. | 但你得告诉基南你不签协议 |
[23:11] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[23:12] | He came in the front this time. | 他这次从前门进来了 |
[23:16] | So, we need to talk to you. | 我们得跟你谈谈 |
[23:17] | You need to talk to me? | 你们要跟我谈谈 |
[23:20] | You may want to have a seat. | 你还是坐下吧 |
[23:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:29] | Is that a new… sweater? | 那是你的新毛衣吗 |
[23:31] | Hey, Richard, there’s some bad news. | 理查德 有个坏消息 |
[23:37] | Richard, right before Keenan signed the Raviga deal, | 理查德 就在基南签下’拉维加’的协议前 |
[23:40] | somebody else swooped in and offered him | 有人趁虚而入 并给他的公司 |
[23:43] | an absurd amount of money for his company, | 提供了超大一笔资金 |
[23:45] | – And he took it. – Really? | -他接受了 -真的吗 |
[23:49] | So, Keenan sold his company. | 所以 基南把他的公司卖掉了 |
[23:51] | Deal’s off the table. | 我们的协议没了 |
[23:53] | We’re not going to Hawaii. | 我们去不了夏威夷了 |
[23:57] | No. | 不 |
[23:58] | Oh no. | 不 |
[24:01] | Listen, Richard, we know you | 理查德 我们知道你为这个协议 |
[24:03] | fought really hard for this deal. | 付出了很多心血 |
[24:05] | We will never forget that. | 我们永远不会忘记这个的 |
[24:06] | Yeah, I did, and I would gladly fight | 没错 而且为了你们 |
[24:08] | for it and you guys again. | 我愿意再次付出更多心血 |
[24:10] | Gosh damn. | 他妈的 |
[24:18] | You don’t seem that mad. | 你看起来没有那么生气 |
[24:19] | I am. I am, Gilfoyle. I’m pissed. | 我有 吉尔弗约尔 我很生气 |
[24:22] | If– if you need to kick another hole in the door, | 如果你要在门上再踢个洞 |
[24:24] | – we’d understand. – Oh yeah. No, I– I might. | -我们会理解的 -是啊 我可能会吧 |
[24:26] | I might have to. Really, I just… | 我可能得那样做 真的 我只是… |
[24:28] | If I don’t calm down, I will. | 如果我不能冷静下来 我会 |
[24:30] | I will take you up on that. | 我会接受这个建议的 |
[24:32] | Who, uh… | 哪家… |
[24:34] | – Who did he sell to? – The only other company | -他卖给哪家公司了 -唯一一家 |
[24:36] | that could guarantee viable middle-out compression. | 能给他提供可行发散压缩算法的公司 |
[24:40] | – Hooli. – Yup. | -‘互利’ -没错 |
[24:41] | Hooli. He sold to Hooli. | ‘互利’ 他卖给了’互利’ |
[24:44] | What a dick move. | 这招太贱了 |
[24:46] | Yeah, I mean, that’s not the half of it. | 是啊 这还不是最贱的 |
[24:48] | I mean, once he figured out | 他一搞清 |
[24:49] | what Erlich’s five percent would be worth, | 埃利希的5%值多少钱 |
[24:51] | he left him out in the cold. | 就把他打入冷宫了 |
[24:55] | Wait. He– he got Erlich to quit his job | 等一下 他让埃利希辞了职 |
[24:57] | and then cut him out of the deal? | 还把他踢出了协议 |
[25:00] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[25:01] | We thought you were cursed, | 我们以为你被诅咒了 |
[25:02] | but maybe it was just your proximity to Erlich. | 但可能只是你离埃利希太近了 |
[25:05] | I mean, that dude must’ve driven a van | 我是说 那个哥们儿上辈子 |
[25:07] | over a bunch of gypsies in a previous life. | 肯定开车撞死过一群吉普赛人 |
[25:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[25:12] | I saw him grab his lighter and his bong | 几分钟前 我看见他拿着打火机 |
[25:13] | and head out to the palapa to sulk a few minutes ago. | 和烟枪去凉亭下生闷气了 |
[25:19] | Isn’t that his bong right there? | 他的烟枪不是在那里吗 |
[25:21] | Well, shit. | 糟糕 |
[25:34] | Guys, there’s a fire! | 着火了 |
[25:35] | We need the fire guys. | 我们得找消防队 |
[25:36] | Someone call the fire guys! | 给消防队打电话 |
[25:39] | Erlich! | 埃利希 |
[26:00] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们儿 |
[26:02] | Still not talking, huh? | 还是不说话吗 |
[26:04] | You’ve been out here all night. It’s freezing. | 你在外面一晚上了 冻死了 |
[26:07] | You sure you don’t wanna come back inside? | 你确定不想进屋吗 |
[26:15] | Yeah, it was a nice palapa. | 是啊 这凉亭其实挺不错的 |
[26:18] | Well, concrete’s still pretty warm from the fire. | 火后的混凝土还挺暖和 |
[26:21] | He should be okay for at least a few more hours. | 他在那里再待几个小时应该没事 |
[26:24] | Well, that’s probably longer than we’ll be in business. | 可能比我们公司的存活时间要久呢 |
[26:26] | Yeah, we got our first past-due notice from Azure. | 我们收到了微软云平台的第一张催款单 |
[26:30] | They said we have five business days till they cut us off. | 他们说五个工作日后就中止我们的服务 |
[26:33] | If you guys wanna feel worse… | 如果你们想感觉更糟点 |
[26:36] | check this out. | 看看这个吧 |
[26:40] | Come join us for an epic gathering | 跟我们一起加入这个盛大的聚会 |
[26:43] | where we come together as one people, as visionaries. | 作为梦想家 我们齐聚一堂 |
[26:48] | Is this not the most exciting time to be in technology? | 这难道不是技术界最令人激动的时刻吗 |
[26:52] | The whole thing is just like, “Wow.” | 这简直就是 不可思议 |
[26:54] | The most transformative technology event in the world. | 世界上最具革命性的技术大会 |
[26:59] | Hoolicon. | 互利大会 |
[27:01] | See you all at Hoolicon! | 互利大会上见 |
[27:03] | I hope you’re excited. I know “Vee are.” | 我希望你们很兴奋 我知道我们很”虚奋” |
[27:06] | Yeah, VR. | 没错 虚拟现实 |
[27:08] | Fucking Keenan Feldspar. | 该死的基南·菲尔德斯帕 |
[27:13] | Jared, how many people attend Hoolicon? | 贾里德 有多少人会参加互利大会 |
[27:16] | About a quarter of a million… | 整个周末大概会有 |
[27:17] | over the whole weekend. | 二十五万人 |
[27:18] | And, Gilfoyle, um, how many more phones | 吉尔弗约尔 如果我们完全不用微软云平台 |
[27:21] | do we need to get us off Azure? | 还需要多少部电话 |
[27:23] | A hundred and twenty-three thousand, give or take. | 大概12.3万部吧 |
[27:27] | Dinesh, how much are tickets to Hoolicon? | 迪尼希 互利大会的门票多少钱 |
[27:29] | Why would I have that information? | 我为什么会知道这个 |