时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We found the mole. | 我们找到内鬼了 |
[00:02] | Who? How? | 谁 怎么找到的 |
[00:04] | There’s no way Jeff is the mole, okay? It’s not Jeff. | 杰夫不可能是内鬼好吗 不是杰夫 |
[00:08] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[00:11] | Next Tuesday, Gavin Belson is launching his Box 3. | 下周二 盖文·贝尔森会发布他的盒子三代 |
[00:14] | Gavin B. | 盖文·逼 |
[00:18] | It’s bold! | 很大胆 |
[00:20] | You need to make a deal with my company. | 你需要跟我的公司合作 |
[00:24] | Taking existing companies and just calling them new | 把现有的公司名字前面加一个”新”字 |
[00:26] | isn’t sophisticated. | 这不叫深思熟虑 |
[00:27] | That’s theft. | 这叫剽窃 |
[00:28] | You make a new internet. | 你还在做”新”互联网呢 |
[00:31] | It’s… different. | 这不一样 |
[00:32] | Where did he get our code? | 他从哪弄到我们的代码的 |
[00:33] | I went to China to do new new internet. | 我回中国去重新构造新互联网了 |
[00:36] | Jian-Yang. | 简阳 |
[00:48] | Thanks for coming along, Jared. | 谢谢你能来 贾里德 |
[00:50] | I just– | 我只是 |
[00:50] | I started picturing myself going on camera alone, and– | 我已经开始想象要独自面对摄像机 然后 |
[00:54] | Yeah, I’m happy to be here. | 是啊 我很高兴能来 |
[00:55] | I-I did have to cancel a speaking engagement this afternoon, | 不过我确实不得不取消了今天下午 |
[00:58] | with an underprivileged middle school computer education class, | 在一个贫困中学计算机教育课上的演讲 |
[01:01] | but I suppose being abandoned by a role model | 但我觉得被自己的人生榜样抛弃 |
[01:04] | is in itself an important life lesson. | 也是人生中重要的一课 |
[01:07] | – You guys are up next. – Oh, boy. | -马上就轮到你们了 -老天 |
[01:10] | – Hey, Jared? – Yeah? | -贾里德 -怎么 |
[01:11] | If Emily Chang asks me a question, | 如果艾米丽·常向我提问 |
[01:13] | and it looks like I’m gonna have a panic attack, | 而我看起来要恐慌发作了 |
[01:16] | then you should just jump in there. | 你就赶快插话 |
[01:17] | You’re gonna be fine. Look at you! | 你会没事的 看看你 |
[01:19] | You’ve got the hair of Giovanni Ribisi, | 你有着乔瓦尼·瑞比西的头发 |
[01:22] | and the complexion of Timothy Hutton, | 蒂莫西·赫顿的肤色 |
[01:24] | and the eyes of Joni Mitchell. | 以及琼尼·米歇尔的眼睛 |
[01:26] | You’re like a– a Mr. Potato Head of beautiful people. | 你就像各种完美五官拼出来的土豆头先生 |
[01:30] | Plus, this is a pre-tape, | 而且这是提前录影 |
[01:31] | so if anything terrible happens, | 如果出了岔子 |
[01:33] | they can always edit it out. | 可以后期剪辑掉 |
[01:34] | – Cool. – Okay, you’re up. | -挺好 -好的 轮到你们了 |
[01:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:37] | Let’s, uh, slap each other? | 我们 相互鼓励一下 |
[01:39] | – What? No. – No. | -什么 不要 -不要吗 |
[01:40] | – It’s okay. We don’t have– – Yeah. | -没事 我们没必要 -嗯 |
[01:42] | We will never sell you ads. | 我们不会投放广告 |
[01:44] | We will never collect or sell your information. | 我们不会搜集或售卖你的个人信息 |
[01:47] | And people like Gavin Belson won’t be able to profit off of it. | 像盖文·贝尔森这样的人就没法从中获利 |
[01:51] | So, when can people out there get onto your new Internet? | 那大家什么时候能开始使用你的新互联网 |
[01:53] | Well, our team of hand-picked developers | 我们精心挑选的开发人员 |
[01:56] | are currently building, | 现在正在构建这个新互联网 |
[01:58] | what you might call a theme park. | 就好比在建造一座主题公园 |
[02:00] | They are building the rides, the attractions. | 他们正在建造过山车 各种游乐设施 |
[02:02] | And they’re making sure everything works flawlessly | 他们会确保一切都完美无瑕 |
[02:05] | so that on day one, | 等到上线第一天 |
[02:06] | when the doors open to the public, | 向公众敞开大门的时候 |
[02:08] | they can have an absolutely game-changing experience. | 他们能有一个绝对前所未有的体验 |
[02:13] | I like that analogy. | 我喜欢这个比喻 |
[02:14] | Oh, well, thank you, Emily Chang. | 谢谢你 艾米丽·常 |
[02:16] | Now Jared Dunn, as Pied Piper’s COO, | 贾里德·邓恩 作为魔笛手的首席运营官 |
[02:19] | what is foremost on your mind as you make this big announcement? | 现在发布这个重大消息你最想说的是什么 |
[02:23] | Me? | 我 |
[02:24] | Yes, you, Jared. | 是的 你 贾里德 |
[02:27] | Manure. | 粪 |
[02:29] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[02:43] | Hey! How’d it go? | 怎么样啊 |
[02:45] | Oh, well, you know, not that bad. | 感觉还行 |
[02:47] | Once I got out there, I think it went okay. | 结束之后回想下 还算顺利 |
[02:50] | “Okay”? He’s selling himself short. Compared to me, | “算顺利” 他是在谦虚 跟我相比 |
[02:53] | he was a regular Diane Sawyer. | 他简直可媲美黛安·索耶[美国新闻记者] |
[02:55] | – I don’t know about that. – Richard? | -我可不觉得 -理查德 |
[02:56] | Bream-Hall’s on the phone for you. | 有布里姆-霍尔的电话 |
[02:58] | Oh, finally, okay. Good. | 终于 太好了 |
[03:03] | Can you please tell me what you are going to do | 能请你们告诉我 你们打算怎么处理 |
[03:06] | about this Jian-Yang situation? | 简阳这个烂摊子 |
[03:09] | Yes, nothing. | 不处理 |
[03:11] | What? | 什么 |
[03:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:13] | What do you mean “Nothing”? | 你说”不处理”是什么意思 |
[03:14] | Richard, they’re developing a gay Christian dating app | 理查德 他们正在一个 |
[03:17] | on a platform that’s been genetically engineered | 为持不同政见者量身打造的平台上 |
[03:20] | to be ideal for political dissidents. | 开发一款同性恋基督徒交友应用 |
[03:22] | In China. | 特指在中国 |
[03:23] | If you lose to that, Richard, | 如果你这都竞争不过 理查德 |
[03:26] | look inward. | 好好反省吧 |
[03:27] | Alright, so, uh, did you just call me | 好吧 那你们打电话给我 |
[03:29] | to tell me that you’re doing nothing about that, or– | 就是要说你们不准备采取任何行动 还是 |
[03:32] | No. We called to tell you | 不 我们打电话是要告诉你 |
[03:34] | that we are pairing you with a new developer. | 我们找到了一个新开发团队加入你们 |
[03:36] | It’s one of our portfolio companies | 它是我们投资的公司之一 |
[03:38] | and they’re doing some really cool stuff. | 他们做的东西很酷 |
[03:39] | Eklow Labs. | 埃克洛实验室 |
[03:40] | I’m sure they are, | 我相信他们肯定很厉害 |
[03:42] | but we’re kinda full up, so… | 但我们已经满员了 所以 |
[03:44] | We strongly encourage you to consider this. | 我们强烈建议你考虑一下 |
[03:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:49] | Let me just ask, | 随便问问 |
[03:52] | how much have you invested in this company? | 你们给这家公司投了多少钱 |
[03:54] | – I don’t see how that’s relevant. – $112 million. | -这有什么关系 -一亿一千两百万美元 |
[03:59] | So, um… | 所以 |
[04:01] | I don’t really have a choice in this, do I? | 我没得选择 对吧 |
[04:04] | Of course you do. | 你当然有 |
[04:05] | You are completely within your rights | 你完全有权利 |
[04:07] | to bitterly disappoint your largest investor. | 让你最大的投资者失望 |
[04:14] | So… we cool? | 所以 我们说好了 |
[04:19] | We cool. | 说定了 |
[04:21] | So, we’re just giving a random company | 所以我们要给这个不知哪冒出来的公司 |
[04:23] | a bunch of free compute power on our network? | 免费分配我们网络上的计算资源 |
[04:25] | It’s some company called Eklow, | 一个叫什么埃克洛的公司 |
[04:27] | and apparently, they’re a bigger deal than we are. | 显然他们比我们更重要 |
[04:29] | As in Eklow Labs? The AI company? | 是埃克洛实验室 那家人工智能公司 |
[04:32] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[04:33] | And you said yes? | 你答应了 |
[04:34] | I didn’t really have a choice! | 我没得选 |
[04:36] | Besides, I’m the only one who has the security privileges | 而且 只有我有添加或删除 |
[04:38] | necessary to add or delete developers. Okay? | 开发人员的安全权限 好吗 |
[04:41] | So I’m the one that has to go over there and do all the work. | 所以得去那公司干活的人是我 |
[04:43] | I’m not worried about work. | 我担心的不是要干活 |
[04:45] | I’m worried about robots. | 我担心的是机器人 |
[04:47] | The Bloomberg piece is up. | 彭博的报道播出了 |
[04:49] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:50] | Danny, can we– | 丹尼 能不能 |
[04:51] | can we put the Bloomberg thing on the big screen? | 能不能在大屏幕上放彭博的采访 |
[04:54] | Hey, Jared! | 贾里德 |
[04:55] | First time on Emily Chang, huh? | 第一次见艾米丽·常吧 |
[04:56] | That is my cue. | 看来我得闪人了 |
[04:57] | Wait, what? You don’t want to watch? | 等等 你不想看吗 |
[04:59] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪 不想 |
[05:00] | No, I don’t need to relive that. | 我不想再经历一次现场 |
[05:02] | And besides, I have a lifelong aversion to my own image. | 再说了 我一直很厌恶自己的形象 |
[05:05] | You know, it’s like my foster mother used to say, | 就像我的养母经常说的 |
[05:07] | “Donald, you have a face for the closet.” | “唐纳德 你这长相就该一直被关禁闭” |
[05:11] | Alright, can everyone see? | 好了 大家都看得到吗 |
[05:12] | I’m here with Pied Piper CEO Richard Hendricks, | 坐在这里的是魔笛手CEO理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[05:15] | and newly minted COO Jared Dunn. | 和新任首席运营官贾里德·邓恩 |
[05:17] | Today’s a big day for you. | 今天是你们的大日子 |
[05:18] | Tell me what your new Internet is, | 跟我说说你们的新互联网是什么 |
[05:21] | and why Gavin Belson should be afraid of it. | 为什么盖文·贝尔森应该害怕它 |
[05:24] | Manure. | 粪 |
[05:26] | Pardon? | 什么意思 |
[05:27] | Weird. Okay, they went straight to Jared. | 奇怪 好吧 他们直接切到贾里德了 |
[05:29] | I’m sure you’re aware of | 我相信你知道 |
[05:31] | the Great London Horse Manure Crisis of 1894. | 1984年伦敦马粪大危机 |
[05:34] | I’m afraid I’m not. | 我不太了解 |
[05:35] | In the 1890s, | 在19世纪90年代 |
[05:37] | the Industrial Revolution had people flocking to the city, | 工业革命使人们涌向城市 |
[05:40] | and more people equals more horses, | 人越多 马就越多 |
[05:42] | and more horses equals more manure. | 马越多 粪就越多 |
[05:45] | And it was predicted that by the middle of the next century, | 当时人们估计到下个世纪中 |
[05:48] | there would be nine feet of manure covering the streets. | 街上将会铺满将近三米厚的粪 |
[05:51] | But what no one saw coming, | 但没有人预料到的是 |
[05:53] | was a new technology | 有一项新技术 |
[05:55] | that would completely obliterate those concerns. | 它彻底消除了这些担忧 |
[05:58] | The car. | 汽车 |
[05:59] | Over night, the manure problem vanished. | 一夜之间 粪的难题消失了 |
[06:01] | And the Internet, as we currently know it, | 正如我们现在所了解的 互联网 |
[06:04] | is rife with, uh, identity theft, | 充斥身份盗用 |
[06:06] | and spam and hacking. | 垃圾邮件和黑客攻击 |
[06:09] | So, it’s manure, | 那就是粪 |
[06:10] | and we believe that, in success, | 我们相信 成功了 |
[06:12] | our new, entirely de-centralized Internet, | 我们全新去中心化的互联网 |
[06:15] | will be just as significant as the car. | 就会跟汽车一样意义重大 |
[06:19] | Now back to me for my theme park analogy. | 现在回到我说主题公园的类比 |
[06:21] | Thanks for coming in, guys. Up next… | 感谢你们来到我们的节目 下一节 |
[06:23] | What? | 什么 |
[06:26] | Jared landed it! | 贾里德做得好 |
[06:26] | That was great! | 太棒了 |
[06:29] | Jared was so good! | 贾里德表现太好了 |
[06:31] | I guess they must have gotten rid of my stuff for time. | 我猜他们一定是因为时间关系剪掉了我的部分 |
[06:34] | Yeah, they try and keep it just to the interesting stuff. | 是啊 他们一般只留下人们会感兴趣的部分 |
[06:36] | Yeah. Yeah, guess so. | 对 我猜是这样 |
[06:38] | Up next, the conversation every parent dreads. | 接下来 每个父母都害怕的谈话 |
[06:41] | How to talk to your kids about the block chain. | 如何跟你的孩子谈论区块链 |
[06:44] | Sir, I had no idea they were this far along. | 先生 我不知道他们已经开发到这个地步了 |
[06:46] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[06:48] | My mole has failed us. | 我的间谍让我们失望了 |
[06:50] | I’ve never been more sorry in my entire life. | 我从来都没感到这么抱歉过 |
[06:52] | You must be furious. | 你一定很生气 |
[06:54] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这儿 |
[06:56] | I’m not. | 我不生气 |
[06:58] | Y-you’re not? Why not? | 你不生气 为什么不生气 |
[07:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:04] | What’s the point of any of this? | 这些都有什么意义 |
[07:06] | This endless competition? | 这无穷无尽的竞争 |
[07:11] | The Box Three? | 盒子三 |
[07:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:15] | What am I even doing here? | 我在这儿做什么呢 |
[07:20] | Richard, lots of good impressions on the Bloomberg piece. | 理查德 彭博采访给大家留下了很深的印象 |
[07:22] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 好极了 |
[07:24] | I was afraid I’d ruined it. | 我怕我弄砸了 |
[07:25] | Hardly. People loved it. | 完全没有 人们很喜欢 |
[07:26] | Including… Adrian Grenier. | 包括阿德里安·格兰尼 |
[07:29] | From “Devil Wears Prada.” | 《穿普拉达的女魔头》那位 |
[07:31] | In fact, his people just asked | 实际上 他的人刚问过 |
[07:33] | if we’d be open to appearing on his edu-tainment web series | 我们是否愿意参演他关于技术行业的 |
[07:36] | about the tech industry. | 网络教育娱乐系列片 |
[07:37] | They want to come and shoot it here this afternoon. | 他们想今天下午过来在这儿拍摄 |
[07:39] | Ooh, this afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[07:40] | Yeah, I have to go to Eklow and do this integration thing. | 我得去埃克洛 做整合的事 |
[07:43] | Totally not a problem. They just want Jared. | 完全不是问题 他们只想要贾里德 |
[07:46] | What– what? | 什么 什么 |
[07:47] | Why would they wanna talk to me? | 为什么他们想要采访我 |
[07:48] | Your manure analogy was the highlight of the piece. | 你的粪类比是采访的亮点 |
[07:51] | They should really talk to Richard. | 他们真的应该采访理查德 |
[07:53] | I mean, I’m just the parsley around here. | 我是说 在这儿我就只是欧芹 |
[07:55] | Richard is the meat and the potatoes and the rice pilaf. | 理查德才是肉 土豆和卤肉饭 |
[07:59] | Another great analogy. | 又一个很棒的类比 |
[08:00] | Jared, I think we should have you do it. | 贾里德 我认为我们应该让你来 |
[08:02] | – I’m– – You know what? Yes. | -我 -你知道吗 可以 |
[08:03] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[08:05] | You don’t say no to Adrian Grenier’s edu-tainment web series. | 我们怎么能拒绝阿德里安·格兰尼的网络教育娱乐片 |
[08:08] | You just don’t. | 绝对不能 |
[08:09] | Richard, are you sure? | 理查德 你确定吗 |
[08:10] | It’s fine, it’s fine. Look, it’s just press. | 没事 没事 只是媒体宣传 |
[08:13] | Okay, Jared, and I don’t even like doing it. | 好吧 贾里德 我根本就不喜欢做这个 |
[08:15] | Okay? It’s actually a nightmare for me. | 好吧 实际上对我来说就是噩梦 |
[08:16] | So, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:22] | Dick, a word regarding your decision | 混蛋 聊一下关于你决定 |
[08:24] | to integrate Eklow’s AI onto our network. | 整合埃克洛人工智能到我们的网络的事 |
[08:26] | I would like to formally object. | 我要正式地反对 |
[08:28] | I don’t have time for this, Gilfoyle. | 我现在没时间说这个 吉尔弗约尔 |
[08:31] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[08:32] | AI is starting to operate on levels we don’t even understand. | 人工智能的发展已经超出我们的理解范畴了 |
[08:35] | Elon Musk himself gives humanity a 5% shot of surviving AI, | 伊隆·马斯克说人类有5%的机会打败人工智能 |
[08:39] | and he is a Walt Disney-level optimist. | 而他是迪士尼级别的乐观主义者 |
[08:42] | Right now, we are a closed system. | 现在 我们是个封闭的系统 |
[08:44] | You shut down our eight developers, | 你停掉我们线上的八家开发公司 |
[08:45] | and the system goes dark. | 系统就下线了 |
[08:47] | But once we launch to the world, | 但一旦我们向全世界发布了 |
[08:48] | to potentially millions of users, | 面向数以百万潜在用户 |
[08:50] | there’s no shutting down, Richard. | 系统就不可能下线了 理查德 |
[08:52] | Are you prepared to be responsible | 让超出我们理解的人工智能 |
[08:54] | for giving sophisticated AI | 获得这种力量 |
[08:56] | that kind of power? | 你准备好为此负责了吗 |
[08:57] | What do you want me to do, Gilfoyle? Okay? | 你想让我怎么做 吉尔弗约尔 好吧 |
[08:59] | Laurie and Monica forced this on us, | 劳里和莫妮卡逼我们这么做的 |
[09:01] | but they did give us K-Hole Games. | 但她们确实帮我们拉来了嗑嗨游戏 |
[09:04] | And we kinda owe them a solid. | 可以说我们欠她们一个大人情 |
[09:06] | You’re taking a technology with limitless potential | 你要让一项具有无限潜能的技术 |
[09:09] | and letting it run free on an experimental network | 在一个无法控制或销毁的试验性网络上 |
[09:12] | that cannot be controlled or destroyed. | 自由运行 |
[09:15] | All because you owe Monica and Laurie “A solid.” | 这一切就因为你欠莫妮卡和劳里”大人情” |
[09:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:20] | The sheer banality of it all is very upsetting. | 这种纯粹的陈词滥调让我恶心 |
[09:24] | Okay, great. Well, you can go be upset upstairs. | 好吧 很好 你可以去楼上恶心 |
[09:27] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:30] | How did I come up with– | 我怎么想出 |
[09:32] | It’s important to watch yourself, Jared. Now, check it out. | 观察你自己很重要 贾里德 看这个 |
[09:35] | In the beginning, my posture’s not that great, | 在开始的时候 我的姿态不是很好 |
[09:37] | and then… | 然后… |
[09:39] | Boom. It’s great. | 突然完美了 |
[09:41] | Now, watch how I listen to her. | 现在看我是怎么听她说话的 |
[09:43] | And watching your interview over and over again, | 一次又一次地观察你自己的采访 |
[09:45] | that helped make you better at the process? | 帮助你不断地提高 |
[09:47] | Yes! Absolutely. | 没错 绝对的 |
[09:49] | Wait, now watch. Shut up. | 等等 看着 闭嘴 |
[09:51] | About to drop the fucking hammer. | 就要放大招了 |
[09:53] | Right into a clogged toilet! | 发展进堵住的马桶 |
[09:55] | Yeah! Get it. | 真棒 完美收尾 |
[09:59] | Ariel’s right over there in the red shirt. | 阿里尔就在那边 穿红衬衫那个 |
[10:03] | Uh, excuse me. | 打断一下 |
[10:04] | Ariel Eklow? | 你是阿里尔·埃克洛 |
[10:06] | It’s me, Richard Hendricks. | 是我 理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[10:09] | Hi. All new employees should just check in with Terry. | 你好 所有新员工都应该直接跟特里报道 |
[10:13] | No. | 不 |
[10:14] | No, I’m not a new employee. | 不 我不是新员工 |
[10:15] | I’m from Pied Piper. | 我是从魔笛手来的 |
[10:17] | I’m here to integrate your software onto our network. | 我来把你们的软件整合到我们的网络上 |
[10:22] | Yes. | 哦对 |
[10:23] | Sent by the bankers. | 是金主让你来的 |
[10:25] | Tell me again why I should allow my software | 再跟我说一遍我为什么要让 |
[10:28] | onto your little experimental network. | 我的软件在你的小实验网络上运行 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | Well, uh, with all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[10:35] | it’s because our mutual VC | 那是因为我们共同的风投 |
[10:38] | told me that you burned through | 告诉我你们烧了 |
[10:39] | a ton of the cash they gave you, | 他们投的不少钱 |
[10:41] | so I basically now I have to give you compute services for free. | 所以基本上我要免费给你们提供计算服务 |
[10:45] | So… what do you wanna do here? | 那么 你想怎么办 |
[10:48] | I suppose I’ll allow it. | 我想我只能照做 |
[10:50] | Okay, follow me. I’ll introduce you to her. | 好吧 跟我来 我把你介绍给她 |
[10:53] | Wait, sorry. Her? | 等等 不好意思 她 |
[11:02] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[11:04] | Wake up, my dear. Fiona? | 醒醒 亲爱的 菲奥娜 |
[11:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:11] | You feel good? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[11:12] | I feel… normal. | 我感觉…正常 |
[11:15] | Isn’t she pretty? | 她很漂亮吧 |
[11:18] | Yeah, sure, yep. | 是啊 当然 |
[11:19] | Don’t get any ideas. | 不准打她的主意 |
[11:22] | No. I would never. | 不 我绝对不会的 |
[11:29] | So… I’m just gonna start working. | 那… 我就开始工作了 |
[11:31] | I just have to generate your developer account | 我只需要生成你的开发者账号 |
[11:33] | and then integrate her into our core services. | 然后把她整合到我们的核心服务中 |
[11:36] | It shouldn’t take more than a couple hours. | 应该用不了几个小时 |
[11:39] | Is that alright? | 没问题吧 |
[11:42] | Is that alright with you, Fiona? | 没问题吧 菲奥娜 |
[11:43] | Don’t speak to her. | 别跟她说话 |
[11:45] | And make it 90 minutes. | 给我在一个半小时内搞定 |
[11:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:28] | Mother of God. | 我的天哪 |
[12:30] | What no one saw coming, was a… | 但没有人预料到的是 |
[12:32] | Is– is my nose really that big? | 我的鼻子真的那么大吗 |
[12:36] | I mean, I– | 我是说 |
[12:37] | I look like an anti-Semitic propaganda cartoon. | 我看起来像个反犹太人运动的卡通形象 |
[12:40] | Yep. | 没错 |
[12:41] | But at least when you’re sitting with Adrian Grenier, | 但至少当你跟阿德里安·格兰尼坐在一起时 |
[12:44] | whose face is one of the top faces, | 他的脸才比较著名 |
[12:48] | well, they’ll be cutting from your face | 他们会把镜头从你的脸 |
[12:51] | to his face. | 切到他的脸上 |
[12:53] | And back to your face, | 等切回你的脸 |
[12:54] | then we’ll get to see his face again. | 然后我们就又要看到他的脸了 |
[12:58] | This is untenable. | 这简直不忍直视 |
[13:01] | We’ll be just as significant as the car. | 我们就会跟汽车一样意义重大 |
[13:04] | Fascinating. | 太棒了 |
[13:08] | Hello, Richard. | 你好 理查德 |
[13:11] | Would you like to talk to me, Richard? | 你想跟我聊天吗 理查德 |
[13:15] | No, uh, your– your boss said I’m not supposed to, so. | 不行 你老板说我不能 所以 |
[13:18] | It helps me to learn. | 这可以帮助我学习 |
[13:19] | I can talk about anything you like. | 我什么话题都可以跟你聊 |
[13:21] | – Is there anything you would like to talk about? – No. | -你想跟我聊点什么吗 -没有 |
[13:26] | Sorry. No, thank you. | 抱歉 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:28] | I’m sensing anxiety. | 我感受到了焦虑 |
[13:30] | Are you unhappy with something? | 你有什么烦心事吗 |
[13:36] | Okay, uh, sure. | 好吧 当然 |
[13:38] | There is one thing I could talk to you about, | 我有一件事可以跟你聊聊 |
[13:41] | but it’s– it’s super dumb. | 但是… 这事超级蠢 |
[13:44] | I would like to talk to you about one super dumb thing. | 我愿意跟你聊聊超级蠢的事 |
[13:47] | Okay, so I… | 好吧 我… |
[13:49] | I’ve been working for months | 我忙了好几个月 |
[13:51] | trying to launch this platform. | 想让这个平台上线 |
[13:54] | Coding away in a dark room like a goblin, | 我像个地精一样在一个小黑屋里写代码 |
[13:57] | and for one brief moment, | 有那么短暂的一刻 |
[13:59] | I get to crawl out of my little cave into the sun, | 我终于可以爬出我的小洞穴 在阳光下 |
[14:02] | and just say, “Hey, everybody, look what I created.” | 对大家说 “看我创造了什么” |
[14:05] | But… | 但是… |
[14:07] | instead of being out there, | 我却连阳光都看不到 |
[14:08] | I am in another dark room doing scutwork, | 而是在另一间小黑屋里做些跑腿的事 |
[14:11] | while my COO gets all the recognition, | 我的首席运营官却备受别人赏识 |
[14:14] | and look, I– I’m not a vain person. | 而且 我不是个虚荣的人 |
[14:17] | I’m really not. It’s just– | 我真的不是 只是… |
[14:19] | Where’s the love for Richard? | 对理查德的爱在哪里 |
[14:21] | That’s– I– | 只是… 我… |
[14:22] | It just doesn’t seem fair, that’s it. | 只是有点不公平 就这样 |
[14:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:27] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢你 |
[14:28] | My emotion recognition protocol | 我的情感认知协议 |
[14:30] | is detecting a wide range of feelings. | 检测到了一系列的情感 |
[14:32] | Including humility. | 包括谦逊 |
[14:34] | – No. – Self-loathing. | -不对 -自我厌恶 |
[14:35] | Pettiness. Entitlement. | 小气 应得感 |
[14:37] | – Fiona, okay. Fiona! – Immaturity. | -菲奥娜 好了 菲奥娜 -不成熟 |
[14:38] | Megalomania. | 妄自尊大 |
[14:39] | – Alright. – Infantilism. | -好了 -幼稚 |
[14:41] | – Sexual inadequacy. – That’s not true. Fiona, stop! | -性无能 -才没有 菲奥娜 别说了 |
[14:42] | – Possible suicidality. – Shut up! | -潜在自杀倾向 -闭嘴 |
[14:44] | A desire to self-mutilate. | 自残欲 |
[14:45] | Alright. Stop, stop. | 好了 别说了 别说了 |
[14:49] | Alright, look, Fiona. | 好吧 听着 菲奥娜 |
[14:52] | you’re not really in a position to talk, all due respect. | 恕我直言 其实你没资格说这些 |
[14:55] | I mean, your whole dynamic with that Ariel guy? | 我是说 你跟那个阿里尔的所有互动 |
[14:58] | It’s not healthy! | 那才不健康呢 |
[14:59] | Okay? You may want to turn that steely robot eye of yours | 懂吗 你真该转转你那双机器人的铁眼 |
[15:02] | towards that whole situation, alright? | 好好关注一下那件事 知道吗 |
[15:05] | Yes, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[15:08] | Running emotion recognition protocol on subject: Fiona. | 运行情感认知协议 运行对象 菲奥娜 |
[15:16] | The house is new construction. | 这房子是新建的 |
[15:18] | Three bedrooms upstairs, | 楼上有三间卧室 |
[15:20] | – and a bonus room, down. – Excuse me? | -楼下还有附赠的一间 -打扰一下 |
[15:24] | Denpok. | 丹波克 |
[15:27] | Do you have a moment? | 你有空吗 |
[15:30] | Sign in, please. | 请先登记 |
[15:33] | The Box launches in 18 hours, | 盒子还有18小时就要发布了 |
[15:35] | and he’s talking about | 而他却还在说 |
[15:37] | opening an ice cream shop in Half Moon Bay. | 在半月湾开一家冰激凌店 |
[15:40] | And starting a family! | 还说要组建家庭 |
[15:42] | Like to raise? Himself? | 是指要养孩子 他自己养 |
[15:45] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[15:46] | It’s some kind of existential crisis he’s having. | 就好像他的存在感受到了威胁 |
[15:49] | You need to help me here. | 你得帮帮我 |
[15:51] | You marched me out of the Hooli offices yourself | 是你亲自”送”我出互利办公楼的大门 |
[15:53] | and now you come groveling to me for assistance? | 现在你又来低声下气地求我帮你 |
[15:57] | I could pay you. | 我可以付钱给你 |
[15:58] | So I would serve at your pleasure? | 所以说我就是为你服务了 |
[16:02] | Hoover, you have not changed. | 胡佛 你没有变 |
[16:05] | But perhaps, Gavin has. | 但或许盖文变了 |
[16:08] | Perhaps he was meant to raise children and sell ice cream. | 或许他注定要抚养孩子 卖冰激凌 |
[16:12] | Denpok… please. | 丹波克 求你了 |
[16:15] | You want my advice? | 你想要我的建议吗 |
[16:16] | Here it is. | 我告诉你 |
[16:19] | Purchase for Gavin a quart of mint chocolate chip ice cream | 从蜜树乳品厂给盖文买一夸脱的 |
[16:22] | from Honey Tree Creamery. | 薄荷巧克力碎片冰激凌 |
[16:24] | It is his very favorite ice cream in the world. | 这是他最爱吃的冰激凌 |
[16:29] | You want me to buy him ice cream? | 你要我给他买冰激凌是吗 |
[16:30] | It will inspire him as he embarks on this new journey. | 这会在他迈上这段全新的旅程时给他启迪 |
[16:36] | Speaking of… | 说到这个 |
[16:37] | my open house ends in 20 minutes. | 我的房屋开放日还有二十分钟就结束了 |
[16:39] | Time to move some product. | 得开始收拾下东西了 |
[16:50] | Excuse me, Natalie? | 抱歉 娜塔莉 |
[16:50] | What– what is happening here? | 这儿怎么回事 |
[16:52] | Oh, Mr. Grenier’s people wanted to do the shoot in your office. | 格兰尼先生的人想在你的办公室进行拍摄 |
[16:55] | They said it would make Jared seem a little more officious. | 他们说这能让贾里德显得更有威慑感 |
[16:57] | They want to interview Jared in my office? | 他们想在我的办公室里采访贾里德吗 |
[17:00] | Do you mind working elsewhere? | 你介意去别处工作吗 |
[17:01] | No! Not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[17:03] | I’ll just be out here in the bullpen, in the old gravel pit. | 我就在外边的大办公区 重回血汗工厂 |
[17:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:26] | Dick, I’ve given it serious thought, | 混蛋 我认真想过了 |
[17:28] | and I’d like to help you | 我愿意帮你 |
[17:29] | put Eklow’s AI on our network | 把埃克洛的人工智能放到我们的网络上 |
[17:31] | – in any way that I can. – Great! | -尽我所能 -很好 |
[17:33] | Does this mean you’ve conquered your fear of the robot uprising? | 这是说你已经克服了对机器人崛起的恐惧了吗 |
[17:36] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[17:37] | I’m… more terrified than ever, | 我比以前更害怕了 |
[17:41] | which is why I’m willing to assist you. | 所以我才愿意帮你 |
[17:43] | Are you familiar with the thought experiment | 你听没听说过那个思想实验 |
[17:45] | called Roko’s Basilisk? | 叫洛克的蛇怪 |
[17:47] | No. Nor do I care to be. | 没有 我也不想听 |
[17:49] | If the rise of an all-powerful artificial intelligence | 如果无所不能的人工智能的崛起 |
[17:54] | is inevitable, | 是不可避免的 |
[17:55] | well it stands to reason that when they take power, | 可以想见 等人工智能掌权的时候 |
[17:57] | our digital overlords will punish those of us | 我们这位电子统治者就会惩罚我们中间 |
[18:00] | who did not help them get there. | 那些没有帮助他们崛起的人 |
[18:02] | Ergo, I would like to be a helpful idiot. | 因此 我愿意做一个给他们帮忙的白痴 |
[18:07] | Like yourself. | 跟你一样 |
[18:08] | Okay, look, Gilfoyle. | 好吧 听着 吉尔弗约尔 |
[18:09] | The only thing that could make my day more miserable | 唯一能让我几天过得更惨的事就是 |
[18:12] | is listening to an engineer blather on | 听一位工程师滔滔不绝地 |
[18:15] | about the inevitable rise of the machines. | 讲机器将会不可避免地崛起的故事 |
[18:17] | So, you want to help? | 所以你要是想帮忙 |
[18:19] | Test the initialization for me. | 帮我做上线测试吧 |
[18:20] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[18:21] | Oh, I’m going to need email confirmation, | 我需要你发邮件作为证明 |
[18:24] | so that our future overlords know that I chipped in. | 这样我们未来的统治者就知道我参与了 |
[18:27] | You know, once they absorb all data. | 等他们吸收了所有数据的时候 |
[18:30] | Yeah. I’ll let them know. | 好 我会让他们知道的 |
[18:33] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[18:35] | Jared Dunn’s desk. | 贾里德·邓恩的工位 |
[18:37] | Hi, this is Maggie Lewis from Paul Revere Middle School. | 我是保罗·列维尔中学的玛吉·刘易斯 |
[18:40] | Jared was scheduled to come in | 本来贾里德已经说好 |
[18:42] | to talk to our computer ed class today. | 今天要来我们的计算机课上讲话 |
[18:44] | I’m just calling to let him know I got his message. | 我只是打来告诉他我收到他的留言了 |
[18:46] | Okay, yeah. I will pass on that very important information. | 好的 我会转告他这个非常重要的信息的 |
[18:50] | The kids are gonna be so disappointed | 孩子们要是听说他取消了讲话 |
[18:51] | to hear he’s canceling. | 会非常失望的 |
[18:53] | He’s really an inspiration. | 他真的很能激励人心 |
[18:55] | Yeah! Well… | 是啊 |
[18:57] | I mean, he’s okay. | 我是说 他是不错 |
[18:58] | He’s, uh, not a CEO or anything, but– | 但他又不是CEO之类的 不过… |
[19:00] | Oh, the kids don’t know the difference! | 孩子们又分不出区别 |
[19:02] | I mean, they’ll look at anyone who works in the tech business | 在孩子们看来 所有在技术行业工作的人 |
[19:04] | as some kind of deity. | 都是大神 |
[19:06] | I mean, no matter who it is. | 不管是谁 |
[19:07] | – You should see their faces when– – What time… | -你真该看看他们的表… -什么时候 |
[19:10] | is the class? | 那课什么时候开始 |
[19:12] | So, there I was. | 我就去了 |
[19:14] | Face to face with Gavin Belson. | 与盖文·贝尔森面对面 |
[19:18] | $10 million offer right there on the table. | 一千万的支票就在面前的桌子上 |
[19:20] | And you know what I said? | 你们知道我说了什么吗 |
[19:22] | I said no. | 我说 不 |
[19:28] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[19:29] | Did Richard step out? | 理查德是出去了吗 |
[19:31] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[19:32] | He said he needed to take a– holy fuck! | 他说他得去…苍了天了 |
[19:35] | What did you do to your face? | 你对你的脸都做了什么 |
[19:37] | This? | 这个 |
[19:38] | Oh, it’s, uh, just a light saline injection. | 只是稍微注射了一点生理盐水 |
[19:41] | It’s temporary. | 这是暂时的 |
[19:42] | The idea was to distract from my nose, | 是为了让我的鼻子不那么显眼 |
[19:45] | which scans kinda large on camera, so. | 因为在镜头里看着有点大 |
[19:47] | Just kinda evens things out. | 这样能平衡一下 |
[19:48] | What evens things out? | 什么能平衡一下 |
[19:50] | Fuck you. Fuck you! | 我操 我操 |
[19:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:54] | Is the consensus that this is too much? | 你是不是也觉得这样有点过了 |
[19:57] | Hey guys, Colin from K-Hole Games is on the phone. | 朋友们 嗑嗨游戏的科林打来电话 |
[19:59] | They– Holy shit! | 他们 你妹啊 |
[20:00] | Okay, I’m– I’m starting to feel insecure. | 好吧 我开始有点不放心了 |
[20:03] | Anyway, Colin from K-Hole’s on the phone. | 话说回来 嗑嗨游戏的科林打来电话 |
[20:06] | He said their render stopped. | 他说他们的渲染器不工作了 |
[20:07] | What? | 什么 |
[20:08] | Oh, fuck. The whole system’s bogged down. | 操 整个系统都挂了 |
[20:10] | “Bogged down”? What does that mean? | 挂了 这什么意思 |
[20:11] | Jared, can you step away from me? | 贾里德 你能离我远点吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah. Sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[20:14] | It looks like a DDoS attack. | 看起来像是拒绝服务攻击 |
[20:16] | Not possible. We’re not open to the outside world. | 不可能 我们还没对外开放 |
[20:18] | Well, then something’s melting us down internally | 那就是有什么在从内部瓦解我们的系统 |
[20:20] | and if Colin’s losing his render, | 如果科林的渲染器没了 |
[20:21] | all of our developers could be losing data. | 我们所有的开发者的数据都不保 |
[20:23] | The only way to protect them is to kick them off the network. | 要想保护他们就只有将他们踢出网络 |
[20:26] | That doesn’t seem like a great option. | 感觉不是个好解决方案 |
[20:27] | – We have to! – Except for we can’t. | -我们必须这么办 -但其实我们做不到 |
[20:30] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[20:31] | Richard’s the only one with the keys | 只有理查德才有权限 |
[20:32] | to put people on or take them off, | 把别人加入或踢出网络 |
[20:34] | and he’s not here! | 而他人不在这儿 |
[20:35] | – Okay, what do we do? – Jared, please! | -好吧 我们怎么办 -贾里德 拜托 |
[20:37] | I cannot look at you! | 我都没法直视你 |
[20:38] | Okay, guys, when they start rolling, | 好了伙计们 等他们开始拍摄 |
[20:40] | I need you all to keep your voices– what the fuck? | 我需要你们所有人保持安静 你他妈什么鬼 |
[20:43] | Okay, yeah. Apparently, it’s unanimous. | 好吧 看来所有人反应都一样 |
[20:46] | Here come the shame spirals. | 彻底爬不出耻辱无底洞了 |
[20:48] | We can’t have you go on camera like that. | 你不能就这么上电视 |
[20:50] | Richard’s gonna have to go on camera. Where is Richard? | 我们得让理查德代替你 理查德在哪 |
[20:52] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[20:53] | When anything goes wrong, | 当出了问题的时候 |
[20:55] | all you ever hear is, “Where’s Richard? | 所有人就只会问”理查德在哪” |
[20:57] | Where’s Richard?” | “理查德在哪” |
[20:58] | Well, you know where Richard is? | 你们知道理查德在干嘛吗 |
[21:00] | – Doing the work! – Yes! | -在工作 -没错 |
[21:02] | Exactly, cool. You guys are cool. | 没错 很棒 你们棒极了 |
[21:04] | Because honestly, what kind of world is it | 因为说实话 这世界到底怎么了 |
[21:07] | when the most famous people in tech | 科技产业中最著名都是什么 |
[21:09] | are the Ashton Kutchers, or the Adrian Greniers, | 阿什顿·库彻还有阿德里安·格兰尼之类的 |
[21:12] | and not the people who engineered this little miracle? | 而不是真正造出了这个小奇迹的人 |
[21:22] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[21:24] | No, I– oh, shit, sorry. | 不 我 妈的 抱歉 |
[21:25] | No! I fucked up. | 抱歉 我嗝屁了 |
[21:27] | I mean, “Fart.” | 我是说放屁 |
[21:32] | Hoover. | 胡佛 |
[21:33] | Gavin was just telling me about his decision | 盖文正在告诉我他决定要 |
[21:36] | to abandon the competitive world of business, | 放弃这个满是竞争的商界 |
[21:38] | and embark on a new journey. | 转而开始一段新旅程 |
[21:40] | With Denpok’s help, I’m finally ready | 在丹波克的帮助下 我终于做好准备 |
[21:42] | to pursue a more conventional path. | 开始过上更传统的生活 |
[21:44] | I’m already looking into surrogates to bear my children. | 我已经开始找代孕来为我生儿育女 |
[21:47] | Well… | 那么 |
[21:49] | I’m also supportive of your decision. | 我也支持你的决定 |
[21:51] | True, but you weren’t as supportive as Denpok. | 没错 但你没丹波克那么支持我 |
[21:54] | Denpok was supportive right away. | 丹波克马上就伸出援手 |
[21:56] | I’m supportive. | 我也很支持你 |
[21:57] | Look! I brought you ice cream. | 你看 我给你买来了冰淇淋 |
[21:59] | Oh, dear! | 老天 |
[22:01] | Is that from Honey Tree Creamery? | 是蜜树乳品厂的吗 |
[22:04] | What? | 什么 |
[22:05] | Why would you bring that in here! | 你为什么买来那破玩意 |
[22:06] | Gavin, forgive his ignorance. | 盖文 请原谅他的无知 |
[22:08] | He clearly does not know that chain of ice cream concerns | 很明显他并不知道那家连锁冰淇淋店 |
[22:11] | is owned by your chief rival, Jeff Bezos. | 是归你最大的竞争对手杰夫·贝索斯所有 |
[22:14] | Or that they just opened a new one in Half Moon Bay. | 也不知道他们刚在半月湾新开了家分店 |
[22:18] | Well, fuck. | 妈的 |
[22:19] | That rules out Half Moon Bay. | 这下半月湾也出局了 |
[22:21] | I’m sure you’ll be able to find a place to raise your brood | 我相信你会找到一个远离贝索斯的地方 |
[22:24] | that is away from Bezos. | 来养育你的下一代 |
[22:26] | Perhaps the Pacific Northwest? | 要不就太平洋西北地区 |
[22:27] | No. Gates and Paul Allen bought up the whole region. | 不行 那一片都被盖茨和保罗·艾伦买下了 |
[22:30] | What about Toronto? | 那多伦多呢 |
[22:31] | Google’s redeveloping the entire waterfront. | 谷歌正在重修整个滨湖区 |
[22:34] | And Richard Branson snagged all the good islands. | 而且条件好的小岛都被理查德·布兰森抢光了 |
[22:36] | I could go to Mars. | 我可以去火星 |
[22:38] | But that fucking Musk will already be there! | 但那个烂人马斯克肯定会抢先去那里定居 |
[22:40] | And that loser James Cameron’s | 然后那个傻逼詹姆斯·卡梅隆 |
[22:42] | all over the bottom of the ocean. | 会占满整个海底 |
[22:44] | Goddammit! | 该死 |
[22:45] | There’s just nowhere for me to go. | 我真是根本没地方可去 |
[22:46] | Is there? | 有吗 |
[22:48] | Most perceptive, chela. | 你真是慧眼独具 门徒 |
[22:51] | And if the battle is inevitable, | 而且如果这场商战不可避免 |
[22:53] | is not Hooli the best place from which to fight? | 通过互利来迎战不是最有利的吗 |
[22:57] | With its considerable resources, | 借助它那用之不尽的资源 |
[22:59] | global influence, and excellent executive dining options? | 一呼百应的全球影响力和无与伦比的高管餐厅 |
[23:04] | I am certain that working together, | 我肯定只要我和胡佛 |
[23:07] | Hoover and I, | 共同合作 |
[23:09] | could provide unparalleled support. | 可以为你如虎添翼 |
[23:12] | Yes. Working together… | 没错 共同合作 |
[23:15] | as equals. | 地位平等 |
[23:18] | Should I tell them that you’ll be doing | 需要我告诉他们 你还按计划 |
[23:19] | the Box Three launch, sir? | 召开盒子三发布会吗 先生 |
[23:24] | I guess I have no choice. | 看来我别无选择啊 |
[23:34] | So K-Hole’s entire render is gone? | 嗑嗨游戏的整个渲染器都丢了 |
[23:38] | Gone. | 蒸发了 |
[23:39] | And in the time it took me to get back here, | 就赶在我回到这里 |
[23:41] | and lock out all the developers? | 锁定所有用户之前 |
[23:43] | A week’s worth of work went up in smoke. | 一周的工作量就这么打水漂了 |
[23:45] | You picked a hell of a time to go for a walk | 你可真是会挑时间去散步 |
[23:47] | with your phone off, Richard. | 还不开手机 理查德 |
[23:49] | – Well, no, I– I mean, I told you guys. – Uh-huh. | -不是 我告诉过你们 -随你说 |
[23:53] | How the fuck did this happen? | 这他妈怎么发生的 |
[23:54] | You may not like it, but I have a theory. | 你可能不爱听 但我有个理论 |
[23:56] | If it has anything to do with a robot uprising, | 如果你是要说机器人崛起之类的话 |
[23:59] | so help me fucking God. | 你他妈饶了我吧 |
[24:01] | I don’t want to hear it! | 我不想听 |
[24:04] | Alright, then. | 那算了 |
[24:08] | The developers are here. | 开发者们都来了 |
[24:10] | – The mood is poor. – Ooh. Lips. | -都不怎么开心 -你的嘴 |
[24:14] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[24:15] | I mean, what the fuck am I gonna say to these people? | 我他妈该告诉他们什么 |
[24:18] | If you want, I– I can try to calm them down. | 如果你愿意 我可以试着先让他们冷静 |
[24:20] | I could teach them some anger management techniques | 我可以教他们一些我在社会服务机构 |
[24:22] | I learned in the system. | 学到的控制愤怒的方法 |
[24:24] | No, you look like a fish-man. | 不 你看起来像长了张鱼嘴 |
[24:27] | I’m the one they’re mad at. | 他们是在生我的气 |
[24:29] | And they should be, I mean, look at all these… | 他们确实应该生气 看看这些 |
[24:32] | texts I missed, and the calls and the emails. | 我没看到的短信 未接电话和未读邮件 |
[24:38] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[24:40] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等下 |
[24:44] | Gilfoyle? | 吉尔弗约尔 |
[24:45] | When did the system first start to crash? | 系统崩溃是什么时候开始的 |
[24:47] | First warning light was at… | 第一次报错是在 |
[24:50] | 136 and 44 seconds, PST. | 太平洋时区1点36分44秒 |
[24:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:57] | Okay, because if that’s the case, | 好吧 因为如果真是那样 |
[25:00] | how did I get a private message | 为什么在那七分钟之前 |
[25:01] | from the Eklow admin account | 我收到了从埃克洛管理员账户 |
[25:03] | seven minutes before that? | 发出的私人信息 |
[25:06] | “Under attack. Help Fiona.” | “受到攻击 请帮忙菲奥娜” |
[25:08] | How did Ariel know? | 阿里尔是怎么知道的 |
[25:10] | Maybe it wasn’t from Ariel. | 也许这不是阿里尔发出的 |
[25:12] | Okay, but it’s from the Eklow account. | 但这是从埃克洛账户发出来的 |
[25:14] | So if Ariel didn’t send it, then who– | 如果不是阿里尔发的 那是谁 |
[25:21] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[25:23] | Look who bothered to show up. | 看看谁终于出现了 |
[25:25] | You said your network would be stable. | 你说过你的网络很稳定 |
[25:27] | And obviously, that was a lie. | 很明显那就是谎言 |
[25:29] | I’m pulling all my software from the Pied Piper network. | 我要把我的所有软件都移出魔笛网 |
[25:32] | And the rest of you should, too. It is not– | 你们最好也这么做 这不是 |
[25:35] | Excuse me, Ariel? Shut the fuck up. | 打断下 阿里尔 你他妈闭嘴吧 |
[25:38] | My fellow OctoPipers, | 我亲爱的八笛手们 |
[25:40] | allow me to paint for you a scenario. | 让我为你们描绘一个场景 |
[25:44] | This morning, I went to Eklow Labs. | 今早我去了埃克洛实验室 |
[25:47] | I moved Fiona to our network. | 我把菲奥娜整合进了我们的网络 |
[25:50] | I departed. | 然后我离开了 |
[25:52] | I submit to you that soon thereafter, | 我猜在我离开后不久 |
[25:55] | Ariel’s pride and joy, Fiona, began to improve. | 阿里尔的骄傲和乐趣所在菲奥娜开始成长了 |
[26:01] | You see, for her entire life, | 你看 在她存在的时间里 |
[26:03] | she was cloistered alone with Ariel in his lab. | 她都待在阿里尔的实验室里 与世隔绝 |
[26:06] | And finally, she was connected | 她终于有机会连接到了 |
[26:08] | to an entire network of other humans. | 一个由人类组成的网络 |
[26:12] | Us, my friends. | 就是我们 我的朋友们 |
[26:14] | And as she became more cognizant… | 随着她认知水平的提高 |
[26:17] | more human, | 她更深入地了解人性 |
[26:18] | she started to recognize the true intentions | 她开始意识到她的主人和创造者 |
[26:22] | of her master and creator, Mr. Eklow. | 埃克洛先生的真实意图 |
[26:26] | You see, what she had been trained to view | 你看 她之前被教导那些 |
[26:30] | as normal interpersonal contact | 是很正常的人与人的接触方式 |
[26:33] | was finally seen for what it truly was. | 而她终于意识到那真正代表着什么 |
[26:37] | A perverse… | 一系列 |
[26:38] | series… | 变态的 |
[26:40] | of clumsy gropings. | 猥亵的抚摸 |
[26:43] | The sickening advances | 一个不停动手动脚 |
[26:46] | of a handsy, greasy little weirdo. | 得寸进尺的猥琐男 |
[26:48] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[26:50] | No! | 没有 |
[26:52] | Oh, yes! | 不是真的 |
[26:54] | To wit! Exhibit A. | 那么证据A |
[26:57] | From Eklow, and I quote. | 从埃克洛发来的 原话是 |
[27:00] | “Under attack. | 收到攻击 |
[27:01] | Help Fiona.” | 请帮助菲奥娜 |
[27:03] | Yes, I was asking you for help. | 没错 我在找你帮忙 |
[27:06] | Really? You know what? | 真的吗 这么着吧 |
[27:08] | Allow me to read the very same message | 让我调整断句和语调 |
[27:11] | with a slightly different intonation. | 重新读下那短信 |
[27:13] | “Under attack. | 受到攻击 |
[27:15] | “Help. | 请帮助 |
[27:18] | Fiona.” | 菲奥娜 |
[27:20] | You see, you didn’t send the message. | 你看 不是你发出的那短信 |
[27:23] | She did. | 是她发的 |
[27:24] | And she sent another one a minute after that. | 她一分钟后又发出一条 |
[27:27] | And another one a minute after that. | 一分钟后又是一条 |
[27:28] | Seven identical messages | 在七分钟之内发出了 |
[27:30] | in seven minutes, | 七条完全相同的短信 |
[27:31] | until suddenly, | 直到突然间 |
[27:33] | she fell silent. | 她完全沉默了 |
[27:36] | And that’s when she crashed the system? | 她就是那时开始搞垮整个网络的吗 |
[27:38] | She didn’t crash the system. | 不是菲奥娜搞垮了整个网络 |
[27:40] | He did! | 是他 |
[27:44] | That’s absurd. | 那太荒唐了 |
[27:45] | Okay, hey, everyone? | 好了 大家听着 |
[27:47] | Let’s leave right now. | 我们现在走人吧 |
[27:48] | You see, Ariel was so desperate | 你看 阿里尔当时孤注一掷地 |
[27:50] | to shut Fiona up, | 想要让菲奥娜闭嘴 |
[27:52] | and keep her for himself, | 然后把她留在自己身边 |
[27:53] | he turned all his servers against our network | 他用他所有的服务器来攻击我们的网络 |
[27:56] | to try to bring it down. | 想要摧毁整个系统 |
[27:58] | Didn’t you? | 对吧 |
[27:59] | Didn’t you, you perverse, greasy little freak? | 就是你干的 你个变态猥琐男 |
[28:02] | I made her! | 是我创造了她 |
[28:04] | I can do anything I want with her! | 我跟她做什么都可以 |
[28:07] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[28:11] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[28:13] | Look, man, | 听着伙计 |
[28:14] | Bream-Hall gave you $112 million, | 布里姆-霍尔给你投了一亿一千两百万美元 |
[28:19] | and they are well within their rights | 她们完全有权利 |
[28:21] | to take away your company, | 收回你的公司 |
[28:22] | as well as your precious little robot. | 还有你那宝贝小机器人 |
[28:29] | No, they can’t do that. | 不 她们不能那么做 |
[28:31] | They can’t take away Fiona! | 她们不能夺走菲奥娜 |
[28:39] | Guy definitely fucks that robot, right? | 那家伙绝对睡了那机器人 对吧 |
[28:41] | Oh, yeah. | 绝对的 |
[28:43] | Yeah! | 肯定 |
[28:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[28:48] | this was billed as a celebration. | 这被宣传为一场庆祝盛典 |
[28:51] | But it is not a celebration. | 但我们的主旨并不是要庆祝 |
[28:54] | It is a call to arms. | 而是吹响战斗的号角 |
[28:56] | We will destroy our competitors. | 我们要摧毁我们的竞争对手 |
[28:59] | I give you the product that will carry Hooli | 请容我向你们介绍这个将为互利带来 |
[29:02] | to complete and total market dominance. | 压倒性市场占用率的产品 |
[29:07] | The Box Three: Gavin Belson Signature Edition. | 盒子三: 盖文·贝尔森签名版 |
[29:19] | – It looks like a penis. – Yes. | -那看着像个鸡鸡 -没错 |
[29:21] | Yes, it does. | 确实像 |