时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What are we talking about here? | 我们在这儿讨论什么 |
[00:05] | You want us to launch a cryptocurrency? | 你想让我们发布一种加密货币 |
[00:07] | You wanted an alternative to Laurie Bream? | 你想要劳里·布里姆之外的选项 |
[00:10] | PiedPiperCoin. | 魔笛币 |
[00:15] | I promised Richard that we would never | 我承诺理查德 我们永远不会 |
[00:17] | make him harvest data or sell ads. | 让他们收集数据或卖广告 |
[00:19] | I am not saying that we will force their hand on this issue, | 我不是说要在这个问题上强迫他们 |
[00:23] | but neither am I saying definitively that we will not. | 但我也没打包票说一定不会 |
[00:27] | Have you received my proposal? | 您收到我的提案了吗 |
[00:29] | Very promising. | 潜力无限 |
[00:30] | Look, Monica, | 听着 莫妮卡 |
[00:32] | I will do the ICO, but only if you do it with me. | 我会采用首次代币发行 只要你肯跟着我干 |
[00:35] | PiedPiperCoin is totally gonna work. | 魔笛币一定会成功的 |
[00:37] | Yes! Totally is. | 当然 一定会成功 |
[00:40] | Whose idea was this again? | 这是谁的主意来着 |
[00:54] | Okay, everybody. | 大家伙 |
[00:56] | Let’s do this. | 我们上吧 |
[00:57] | Photo time. Let’s go. | 该拍照了 我们走 |
[00:59] | Front-enders, come on in. Where’s my back-enders? | 元老们 来吧 我的新人们又在哪 |
[01:02] | I see you, crypto-geeks. | 我看到你了 编码怪人 |
[01:06] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[01:08] | Old Pipey thing. | 吹笛人梗 |
[01:10] | Holden. Are we set? | 霍尔登 准备好了吗 |
[01:12] | Sorry. I haven’t used this camera before. | 抱歉 我之前没用过这个相机 |
[01:14] | Are we set? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:16] | Yes, Jared. | 准备好了 贾里德 |
[01:17] | Look… uh, look, guys. | 听着 伙计们 |
[01:19] | I-I know we didn’t have the budget we wanted to get here. | 我知道我们的预算没计划中那么充足 |
[01:21] | But, we are here. | 但现在我们做到了 |
[01:23] | Finally, all our hard work has paid off. | 终于 我们的辛苦工作有了回报 |
[01:25] | So now, the world’s first, totally decentralized internet | 现在全世界第一个完全去中心式的网络 |
[01:30] | will be live… in five… | 将要上线…倒数五… |
[01:33] | Four, | 四 |
[01:34] | three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[02:03] | Richard. Richard! | 理查德 理查德 |
[02:06] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[02:10] | You have to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[02:11] | What’s wrong now? | 又出什么事了 |
[02:13] | A good thing. | 好消息 |
[02:14] | A good thing has finally happened. | 终于有好消息了 |
[02:16] | Don’t fuck with me. | 别逗我 |
[02:17] | I am not fucking with you! | 我没有逗你 |
[02:21] | Come, come. | 来 来 |
[02:26] | Look. | 看 |
[02:27] | Look at the user numbers. | 快看用户人数 |
[02:30] | Wait, holy shit. Is that right? | 等等 天啊 没错吧 |
[02:32] | I think we’ve reached the inflection point. | 我觉得我们的转折点终于来了 |
[02:38] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[02:39] | – Don’t, just… don’t. – Yeah… | -别…别碰我 -好 |
[02:42] | Well, I think this calls for a little celebration. | 我觉得我们得庆祝一下 |
[02:47] | I just knew that if we kept plugging away, | 我一直坚信如果我们坚持不懈 |
[02:49] | eventually, we’d get some traction | 最终 我们会触底反弹 |
[02:51] | and reach an inflection point. | 咸鱼翻身 |
[02:54] | What did I keep saying? | 我一直怎么说的来着 |
[02:55] | Give us time and then we’ll climb, bitches! | 给我们时间 我们会重回巅峰 贱人 |
[02:57] | Yes, Holden. | 没错 霍尔登 |
[02:58] | That’s right, except for the bitches part, but yes. | 没错 除了我没说过”贱人” 但是没错 |
[03:01] | And now, we are gaining almost 12,000 users an hour! | 现在我们的用户增长量每小时有12000 |
[03:07] | Fuck, yeah! | 太他妈棒了 |
[03:08] | You get a high five and you get a high five! | 跟你个击掌 跟你个击掌 |
[03:10] | – Fuck yeah! – I wanna give a quick shout-out | -太棒了 -我想简单向我的七位开发者 |
[03:12] | to my seven developers, | 我的七笛手 |
[03:13] | my Septapipers, | 表达敬意 |
[03:15] | who stuck with us through thick and thin, | 你们不管怎样都不离不弃 |
[03:16] | unlike K-Hole, | 不像嗑嗨 |
[03:18] | which took their game and totally bailed on us. | 他们撤走了游戏 背弃了我们 |
[03:24] | Lock them up! Lock them up! | 一网打尽 一网打尽 |
[03:27] | Jesus, Jared. You really did a number on that kid. | 天啊贾里德 你真是把那孩子虐待得不清 |
[03:29] | God. Yeah. | 老天 没错 |
[03:30] | I just chipped away everything that wasn’t Richard’s assistant | 我只是剔除了所有不适合做理查德助理的特质 |
[03:34] | and this is what’s left. | 然后就变成这样了 |
[03:35] | Lock them up! | 一网打尽 |
[03:49] | So, how are things advancing? | 进展的怎么样 |
[03:52] | To date, | 按计划进行 |
[03:53] | we have manufactured almost 400,000 mobile devices. | 我们制造了将近四十万台移动设备 |
[03:57] | And we are signing them all onto the Pied Piper network? | 这些手机都将登入魔笛网吗 |
[04:01] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:02] | Well, we have to do it manually. | 我们得手动启动 |
[04:04] | It is slow. | 很慢 |
[04:05] | But it provides an advantage. | 但这也有好处 |
[04:07] | They may not know what we are doing | 他们也许不会发现我们在做什么 |
[04:08] | until it’s too late for them to stop us. | 等到想阻止我们的时候已经太晚了 |
[04:12] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[04:16] | Yeah. To be honest, | 老实说 |
[04:17] | at times, I find it difficult to tell what you’re thinking. | 有时候 我根本看不出来你在想什么 |
[04:21] | Mmm, I see. | 我知道 |
[04:26] | *Come on babe* | *来吧 宝贝* |
[04:28] | *Follow me* | *跟我来* |
[04:30] | *I’m the Pied Piper* | *我是魔笛手* |
[04:33] | *Follow me I’m the Pied…* | *跟我来 我是魔笛…* |
[04:41] | Pappy Van Winkle? | 派比·范·温克威士忌 |
[04:44] | I’m not gonna have to start | 我不用从现在开始 |
[04:45] | locking my desk drawer now, am I? | 得给我的抽屉上锁了吧 |
[04:47] | Hey, does this seem odd to you? | 你觉得这奇怪吗 |
[04:49] | What? | 什么 |
[04:50] | So, our user numbers have been growing for days, | 这几天我们的用户数量一直在增长 |
[04:53] | but our coin value is flat. | 但是我们的币值没有变过 |
[04:55] | It hasn’t budged at all. | 完全没有动过 |
[04:57] | I thought the two would be correlated, | 我以为这两项数据应该是挂钩的 |
[04:59] | at least a little bit. | 至少有点关联吧 |
[05:00] | Yeah. Should be. | 没错 应该是的 |
[05:01] | Sorry, I don’t mean to rain on the parade. | 抱歉 我不是故意给狂欢泼冷水的 |
[05:03] | I find parades to be | 我觉得狂欢是 |
[05:05] | impotent displays of authoritarianism. | 威权主义的无能展现 |
[05:08] | Whose bag is this? | 这是谁的包 |
[05:09] | Scoot over. | 让开 |
[05:20] | Colin? | 科林 |
[05:22] | – Hey, man. – What are you doing here? | -伙计 -你来干什么 |
[05:24] | I like the beard. You throwing a party? | 胡子不错 你在办派对吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah. Something that you | 没错 如果当初你和嗑嗨 |
[05:27] | and K-Hole Games could’ve been a part of, | 没有背弃我们的话 |
[05:29] | had you not walked out on us. | 现在就可以加入了 |
[05:30] | Oh, come on, man. Laurie was our VC. | 拜托伙计 劳拉是我们的风投 |
[05:33] | She’s the one that made me pull the game and bail on you guys. | 是她要我们撤走游戏抛弃你们的 |
[05:35] | So you just do whatever Laurie says, huh? | 于是你就乖乖听劳拉的话 对吗 |
[05:36] | Well, she had control of my board. | 她控制了我的董事会 |
[05:38] | Which is exactly how she just managed to fire me. | 所以就刚刚她才能炒掉我 |
[05:41] | You lost your company? | 你失去了你的公司 |
[05:43] | Aw. Bummer. | 真惨 |
[05:44] | But, the cool part is, I’m free. | 但是好消息是 我自由了 |
[05:49] | Which is why I’m here. | 所以我才来了 |
[05:50] | I have been cooking up a solo project on the side | 我这几年一直在自己独立 |
[05:53] | for a few years. | 做一个项目 |
[05:54] | It’s a killer new game. | 是一款绝对会火的新游戏 |
[05:56] | And I was thinking maybe, | 我在想或许 |
[05:58] | we would launch it on your network. | 我们可以在你的网络上发布 |
[05:59] | It’s a sweet indie RPG. | 是个独立RPG |
[06:01] | I’m calling it “The Gates of Galloo.” | 我管它叫”加卢之门” |
[06:04] | I have a ton of presales. | 我已经预售了很多 |
[06:05] | If we put this thing on Pipernet, bam. | 如果我们把这个放在魔笛网上 |
[06:08] | You’re gonna have 80,000 instant users. | 你马上就会增加八万用户 |
[06:11] | – What do you say? – You and K-Hole pull your game. | -你觉得怎样 -你和嗑嗨撤了你们的游戏 |
[06:14] | A game that was the central element | 那游戏本来是我们发布策略的 |
[06:17] | to our launch strategy. | 中心元素 |
[06:18] | And then literally days after | 然后真的就过了几天 |
[06:20] | everything starts to fucking come together, | 一切他妈地开始好转 |
[06:23] | you stroll on in here and act like nothing ever happened? | 你就这么晃荡过来 表现得什么都没发生过 |
[06:25] | Stroll? | 晃荡 |
[06:27] | I just walked in here normally. | 我就是正常走过来的 |
[06:28] | Besides, this would help you out too, right? | 另外 这也会帮到你 对吧 |
[06:30] | You– you wanna help me out? | 你 你想要帮我 |
[06:32] | You just lost your company. | 你刚失去了你的公司 |
[06:34] | I’m in there celebrating, | 我正在那边庆祝 |
[06:36] | with my fucking victory. | 为了我的胜利 |
[06:38] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[06:40] | Can I be real with you? | 我能跟你说真话吗 |
[06:42] | I really need this. | 我真的需要这个 |
[06:44] | Can I be realer? | 我能更真一点吗 |
[06:47] | Kiss my piss. | 跪舔我仙尿 |
[06:50] | What? | 什么 |
[06:51] | You heard me. Kiss my piss. | 你听到了 跪舔我仙尿 |
[06:53] | I was hoping you’d be cool about this. | 我本来希望你会不在意的 |
[06:54] | Oh, really? You thought I might be cool, Mr. Backwards Hat? | 是吗 你以为我会不在意 反戴帽先生 |
[06:57] | Is this cool, huh? | 这样酷吗 |
[07:00] | To do this, maybe? | 或许做这个 |
[07:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:01] | Kiss my piss. | 跪舔我仙尿 |
[07:05] | Kiss… | 跪舔 |
[07:06] | my piss. | 我仙尿 |
[07:10] | All right, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[07:11] | Kiss my piss. | 跪舔我仙尿 |
[07:13] | I’ll see you around, Richard. | 回见 理查德 |
[07:16] | Karma’s a bitch, Colin. | 天道好轮回 科林 |
[07:26] | Oh! Monica, hey. | 莫妮卡 |
[07:29] | Hey, I was just coming in early to clean up | 我想着早点过来 |
[07:31] | for the custodial staff. | 帮保洁人员收拾一下 |
[07:32] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候过来的 |
[07:34] | – We never left. – We? | -我们就没走 -我们 |
[07:36] | All right. Good to go. | 好了 弄好了 |
[07:42] | You were both here all night? | 你俩整晚都在这儿 |
[07:45] | Our coin price wasn’t growing with our user numbers, | 我们的货币价格没有跟着用户数一起增长 |
[07:48] | so we coded a diagnostic tool to go through the ledger | 所以我们编了一个诊断工具来检查分类账户 |
[07:51] | and figure out exactly where our users are coming from. | 看看我们的用户到底从哪儿来的 |
[07:54] | Yes. We coded it. | 对 我们一起编的 |
[07:55] | You’re smoking my cigarettes, asshole. | 你抽的是我的烟 混蛋 |
[07:57] | In a public workspace, in the state of California, no less. | 竟然在加州的公共工作区域抽烟 |
[08:01] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[08:06] | This breaks our users down | 我们把所有用户 |
[08:07] | by which developers signed them on. | 按照注册该用户的开发团队分类 |
[08:09] | So, each bar is one of our seven Septapipers. | 所以这些柱图对应我们的七个七笛手 |
[08:12] | Wait, why are there eight bars? | 等一下 为什么有八条 |
[08:14] | – Who– who’s that? – No idea. | -那是谁 -不知道 |
[08:16] | But whoever it is, they are | 但不管是谁 我们新用户增加 |
[08:17] | the reason for most of our new user growth. | 主要是因为他们 |
[08:20] | Wait, so some non-piper out there is signing up | 等下 会不会是其他非笛手把他们的用户 |
[08:22] | users to our network en masse? | 一次性全部注册到了我们的网络上 |
[08:24] | How’d they get access to our system? | 他们怎么会有我们系统的权限 |
[08:26] | Without a key from us, | 没有我们授权的密钥 |
[08:28] | the only way in is to steal our software. | 唯一的方法就是偷我们的软件 |
[08:30] | But no one has stolen our software. | 但没有人偷了我们的软件 |
[08:34] | Except for… | 除了 |
[08:35] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[08:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[08:44] | Hey, Jian-Yang. It’s Big Head. | 靳阳 我是大头 |
[08:45] | How’s it going, man? | 最近怎么样 |
[08:47] | He’s been in contact | 他跟靳阳 |
[08:48] | with Jian-Yang this whole time? | 一直保持着联络吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah, they play Words with Friends. | 是 他们一起玩填词交友 |
[08:51] | Cool, cool. Listen, Gilfoyle wants to ask you a question. | 好好 听着 吉尔弗约尔想问你个问题 |
[08:54] | No. I don’t want to talk to Gilfoyle. | 不 我不想跟吉尔弗约尔说话 |
[08:57] | He’s a racist and a witch. | 他是种族歧视 还是个巫师 |
[08:59] | I’m not a witch. Now spit out the kimchi | 我不是巫师 现在吐了泡菜 |
[09:01] | and tell me what the fuck is going on with our network. | 快说我们的网络到底他妈怎么回事 |
[09:03] | Fuck you. I’ll tell you nothing. | 操你妈 我什么都不会告诉你 |
[09:13] | Okay. I’ll tell you everything. | 好吧 我什么都告诉你 |
[09:16] | But I want to move back into the house. | 但我想搬回去 |
[09:21] | I want to come home. | 我想回家 |
[09:22] | Wait, what? | 等一下 什么 |
[09:23] | It’s not that big a deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[09:24] | I mean, Jian-Yang could just take Erlich’s old room. | 我是说 靳阳可以住埃利希原来的房间 |
[09:27] | So… | 那么 |
[09:29] | I don’t give a fuck about that. | 我他妈根本不在乎那个 |
[09:31] | So, Jian-Yang said Gavin Belson tried to buy our stolen software? | 靳阳说盖文·贝尔森想要买我们被偷的软件 |
[09:36] | Yes, but before he could, | 对 但在他买到之前 |
[09:37] | he was outmaneuvered by a Chinese man named Yao. | 他被一个叫姚的中国人截胡了 |
[09:40] | Yao? Who the fuck is Yao? | 姚 姚他妈的又是谁 |
[09:42] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[09:44] | He’s a Chinese manufacturer | 他是一名中国制造商 |
[09:45] | who just announced a partnership with guess who? | 猜猜刚宣布要和谁合作 |
[09:48] | Laurie Bream. | 劳里·布里姆 |
[09:49] | She just led a $200 million round for something called YaoNet. | 她刚给一个叫姚网络的投资了2亿美元 |
[09:53] | So Laurie and Yao are manufacturing phones, | 所以劳里和姚在生产手机 |
[09:56] | and signing them onto our network. | 然后在我们的网络上注册 |
[09:58] | But why? Why would they wanna help us? | 但为什么 为什么他们想帮我们 |
[10:01] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[10:02] | They’re not helping us. They’re attacking us. | 他们不是帮我们 他们在攻击我们 |
[10:04] | It’s the 51% attack. | 是51%攻击 |
[10:05] | – Has to be. – I’m sorry, what? | -肯定是 -不好意思 什么 |
[10:07] | A 51… | 一次51 |
[10:15] | A 51% attack… | 一次51%攻击 |
[10:19] | The beauty of our decentralized internet | 我们去中心化网络的妙处 |
[10:21] | is that no one controls it. | 就是没人能控制它 |
[10:23] | But if 51% were controlled by one entity, | 但如果51%的算力被一方控制了 |
[10:27] | like, say, Laurie and Yao, | 比如说 劳里和姚 |
[10:30] | they could rewrite the rules for everyone. | 他们可以重写针对每个人的规则 |
[10:31] | They can delete all of our users, | 他们可以删除我们所有的用户 |
[10:33] | all of our developer apps, | 我们所有的开发者应用 |
[10:35] | crash our coin. | 毁掉我们的魔笛币 |
[10:36] | – This would be the end of Pied Piper. – Fuck! | -这可能是魔笛手的末日 -操 |
[10:39] | Okay. How many devices do they have? | 好吧 他们有多少设备 |
[10:45] | Right now, they have 45% of our total. | 目前 他们占总算力的45% |
[10:48] | – And gaining. – Wait, Gilfoyle. | -而且还在增加 -等等 吉尔弗约尔 |
[10:50] | Could you write a patch | 你能写个补丁 |
[10:51] | that kicks all of Yao’s users off the network? | 把姚的所有用户从网络上删除吗 |
[10:53] | I would have to rewrite our consensus protocol, | 我得重写我们的一致性协议 |
[10:55] | but I could probably get that done in eight hours. | 但那可能要花八个小时 |
[10:57] | Okay, that’s good. | 好的 很好 |
[10:58] | And– and how long do we have | 那么 距离我们失去 |
[10:59] | till we lose control of the network? | 对网络的控制还有多久 |
[11:01] | At this rate, half that. | 在这样的速度下 那的一半 |
[11:09] | I just went for a run. | 我刚去跑了个步 |
[11:12] | I sprinted… | 我在最后 |
[11:14] | up the last bit, there. | 冲刺了一下 |
[11:18] | I did open palm. | 我张开手掌跑的 |
[11:22] | Wh-What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[11:24] | Richard, there’s no easy way to say this. | 理查德 这件事你得做好心理准备 |
[11:26] | Jian-Yang is moving back into the house. | 靳阳要搬回来了 |
[11:30] | Right? | 对吗 |
[11:31] | Gavin, you’ve staked the entire future of this company | 盖文 你把整个公司的未来 |
[11:35] | on the Signature Box Three. | 都押在签名版盒子三上 |
[11:37] | Where are they? | 它们在哪儿 |
[11:38] | Well, the last two months have been challenging. | 过去两个月非常有挑战性 |
[11:40] | The Chinese were petulant. | 中国人很任性 |
[11:42] | The North Carolinians proved very entitled. | 北卡罗莱纳人自以为是 |
[11:44] | And I held out hopes for our experiment in the Yukon Territories. | 我还寄希望于能在育空地区试一把 |
[11:47] | But as it happens, | 但当我们开始实施时 |
[11:49] | the Inuit are surprisingly adept at collective bargaining. | 因纽特人出人意料地对劳资谈判特别内行 |
[11:52] | But fear not, | 但是不要怕 |
[11:53] | I am in the early stages of a new plan. | 我已经开始准备一个新的计划 |
[11:56] | Did you know that some of | 你们知道有一些 |
[11:57] | America’s most capable, motivated laborers | 最有能力最积极的美国劳工 |
[12:01] | are at this moment awaiting execution? | 此刻正在死刑牢里等待行刑吗 |
[12:03] | Gavin. | 盖文 |
[12:04] | How many boxes have you actually managed to produce? | 你到底生产了多少台盒子 |
[12:08] | Well, we have the 40 prototypes, | 我们有40部原型机 |
[12:09] | which we’ve been using to drive sales. | 已经用来搞营销了 |
[12:11] | And? And… | -然后呢 -然后 |
[12:14] | they are very impressive. | 它们表现很出色 |
[12:16] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[12:18] | I guess it’s time we tell you. | 我觉得是通知你的时候了 |
[12:20] | We’ve been exploring the viability | 我们一直在跟亚马逊 |
[12:22] | of an acquisition with Amazon. | 谈被收购的可行性 |
[12:24] | The talks are still preliminary, | 我们仍处于前期谈判阶段 |
[12:25] | but thus far, they seem quite promising. | 但目前 谈判进行得很顺利 |
[12:28] | You expect me to work for Jeff Bezos? | 你们想要我为杰夫·贝索斯工作 |
[12:30] | No fucking way. | 门都他妈没有 |
[12:31] | I mean, don’t take this as any kind of threat, | 不要以为我在威胁你们 |
[12:33] | but if Amazon buys this company, I am out. | 但如果亚马逊买下这公司 我马上走人 |
[12:36] | We spoke to Jeff an hour ago. | 我们一个小时前刚跟杰夫通过话 |
[12:38] | It sounds like the two of you are on the same page about that. | 听起来你们两个在这件事上看法一致 |
[12:44] | Priyanka, start separating legitimate users | 朴雅卡 开始把合法用户 |
[12:46] | into their own pool. | 分离到独立的用户池里 |
[12:48] | Becky, I need you to rate-limit enemy devices. | 贝基 我需要你把每个敌对设备限速 |
[12:50] | Danny, find shortcuts to deploy a new consensus protocol. | 丹尼 去找找重设一致性协议的捷径 |
[12:53] | Sorry, but we’re never gonna finish in time. | 抱歉 但我们永远不会及时完成的 |
[12:56] | Not with that attitude. | 用这种态度肯定不会 |
[12:57] | Yeah, we would need to add a shit ton more users immediately. | 没错 我们需要立刻添加爆多的用户 |
[13:00] | Working on it. | 正在想办法 |
[13:00] | Colin, hey. It’s– it’s Richard Hendricks. | 科林 我是理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[13:03] | Leaving you another voicemail. | 又给你留言了 |
[13:05] | Um, just wanted to talk to you about your game. | 只是想跟你谈谈你的游戏 |
[13:08] | And, uh, those, uh, 80,000 users you got there. | 还有 你的那八万用户 |
[13:12] | And also, to apologize for last night. | 还有 我要为昨晚道歉 |
[13:15] | You know, I was just really wasted. I was so drunk. | 我只是喝多了 喝太醉了 |
[13:18] | We had such a crazy party going on. | 我们的派对玩得有点疯 |
[13:19] | Anyway, call me back and we’ll, uh, | 反正 给我回个电话 我们 |
[13:22] | we’ll chat some “Gates of Galloo.” | 我们谈谈加卢之门 |
[13:24] | We’ll, uh, we’ll “Galloo” It up. | 我们会”加卢”起来 |
[13:25] | How’s that sound? Well, just call me back. | 这听起来怎么样 给我回个电话 |
[13:27] | Okay? It’s– it’s Richard Hendricks, it’s… | 好吗 我是理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[13:31] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[13:33] | – Left another voicemail. – Doesn’t really matter. | -又一条留言 -这不重要了 |
[13:35] | He’s gonna be off the grid for the next three days. | 他接下来三天都要与世隔绝 |
[13:37] | – What? – Yeah, I just spoke with his girlfriend. | -什么 -没错 我刚跟他女朋友通过话 |
[13:39] | Whatever the fuck you said, he took really hard. | 不管你对他说了什么 他很受伤 |
[13:41] | Colin went camping. Alone. | 科林去露营了 自己去的 |
[13:43] | Well, did she say where he went? | 她说他去哪里了吗 |
[13:45] | The Los Trancos Preserve? | 洛特兰科斯保留区 |
[13:47] | Wait. I know exactly where that is. | 等等 我知道在哪里 |
[13:49] | I used to go foraging for mushrooms | 在我的朋友穆丽尔去世前 |
[13:51] | with my friend Muriel there before she passed away. | 我和她经常去那里采蘑菇 |
[13:54] | I could drive up there and– and look for him. | 我可以开车过去找他 |
[13:56] | It’s only 20 miles away | 离这里只有三十多公里 |
[13:57] | and they don’t really enforce the speed limit. | 而且去那里基本没有警察查超速 |
[14:01] | Fuck your Volt. I’ll drive. | 去你的雪佛兰伏特 我开车 |
[14:04] | – What– what are you doing? – I’m borrowing my Tesla. | -你在做什么 -我在借用我的特斯拉 |
[14:06] | – It’s my Tesla. – I pay for it. | -是我的特斯拉 -我花钱买的 |
[14:09] | And if I don’t get to Colin in time, | 而且如果我不能及时找到科林 |
[14:10] | Pied Piper ceases to exist. | 魔笛手就完了 |
[14:12] | So, pretty please with a fucking cherry on top, | 所以 我要非常礼貌地问你一下 |
[14:15] | can I borrow the Tesla I bought for you? | 可以借用一下我给你买的特斯拉吗 |
[14:19] | – Can Jared drive? – No. | -能让贾里德来开吗 -不行 |
[14:22] | – Fine. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[14:28] | So…? | 所以… |
[14:30] | So… we’re fucked. | 所以 我们完蛋了 |
[14:31] | No, we’re not. Okay, we just… | 不 我们没完蛋 好吧 我们只是 |
[14:33] | We need a few more users | 需要一些新用户 |
[14:34] | to give Gilfoyle some breathing room and… | 来给吉尔弗约尔争取一些时间 还有 |
[14:36] | And what if you call Dana from Quiver? | 要不给云速算的达纳打个电话 |
[14:38] | He hates me. Everybody does. | 他恨我 每个人都恨我 |
[14:40] | And to be honest, they’re right. I’m an asshole. | 而且说实话 他们没错 我就是个混蛋 |
[14:42] | No, you’re not, Richard. | 不 你不是 理查德 |
[14:43] | Yes, I am. | 我就是 |
[14:45] | Colin was here last night, out there in the hallway, | 科林昨晚来了 就在走廊里 |
[14:47] | down on his luck | 他走了背运 |
[14:48] | and he was begging me to take his subscribers. | 求我接收他的用户 |
[14:51] | And I told him to… | 而我让他… |
[14:52] | kiss… my piss. | 跪舔我仙尿 |
[14:56] | – You what? – Kiss my piss. | -什么 -跪舔我仙尿 |
[14:57] | I said it again and again. | 我说了一次又一次 |
[14:59] | Oh my God. I did a dance. | 我的天 我还跳了个舞 |
[15:03] | Okay, okay, okay. Let’s just move on from… this. | 好了好了 过去这茬了 |
[15:07] | I am a spiteful, vengeful prick. | 我是一个邪恶又记仇的混蛋 |
[15:11] | Oh my God, Richard. | 我的天 理查德 |
[15:12] | Yes, you fucked up. | 是的 你搞砸了 |
[15:13] | But that doesn’t mean you’re a bad person. | 但那并不意味着你是个坏人 |
[15:16] | Look at you, you’re sitting here, regretting it. | 瞧瞧你 坐在这儿后悔 |
[15:18] | That’s not the move of an asshole. | 混蛋才不会这样做 |
[15:20] | Okay? I mean, you think a guy like Gavin Belson just sits around, | 你觉得盖文·贝尔森那样的人会 |
[15:23] | feeling bad about being a dick to people? | 为自己的混蛋行为感到后悔吗 |
[15:25] | He doesn’t even notice, okay? | 他都意识不到自己在犯浑好吧 |
[15:26] | The guy’s a prick when he was on top | 他当领导的时候是个混蛋 |
[15:27] | and now after everything that just happened, | 如今发生了这样的事儿 |
[15:29] | he’s still gonna be a prick. | 他依旧是个混蛋 |
[15:30] | What do you– What do you mean? | 你…你什么意思 |
[15:32] | Everything that just happened. What happened? | 发生了这样的事儿 发生了什么 |
[15:34] | I just read that Amazon’s probably gonna be acquiring Hooli. | 我刚听说亚马逊可能要收购互利 |
[15:38] | What? | 什么 |
[15:38] | Yeah, so Gavin Belson’s gonna be out on his ass, | 是啊 盖文·贝尔森要滚蛋了 |
[15:40] | but do you think he’s gonna change at all because of it? | 但是你觉得他会因为此而有所改变吗 |
[15:42] | No, he’s always gonna be a… | 不 他永远会是个… |
[15:44] | prick. | 混蛋 |
[15:45] | Exactly. Okay, so stop whipping yourself | 正是 好了 别责怪自己了 |
[15:47] | – and let’s just figure out what we can do. – He’s a prick. | -想想我们能做什么 -他是个混蛋 |
[15:50] | Yes. Gavin Belson is a prick. | 是的 盖文·贝尔森是个混蛋 |
[15:51] | Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. | 是的 我就是这个意思 |
[15:53] | He’s a… he’s a total… | 他是一个…他是一个大… |
[15:55] | – fucking prick. – Wait, where are you going? | -混蛋 -等等 你去哪儿 |
[15:59] | How could it be this crowded? | 怎么这么多人 |
[16:00] | Burning Man’s in two weeks, | 还有两周就是火人节了 |
[16:02] | so people are beta testing their new gear. | 大家在测试他们的新设备 |
[16:04] | Why would people who aren’t refugees | 为什么他们明明不是难民 |
[16:07] | choose to come here and live like refugees? | 要来这里生活得像一群难民一样 |
[16:09] | You know that’s not, like, a desirable thing, right? | 这不是什么值得期待的事儿吧 |
[16:11] | Living like a refugee? Ugh! | 活得像个难民 |
[16:13] | This place is offensive to homeless people. | 这地方对流浪汉简直是一种侮辱 |
[16:17] | – Hello? – Hello, Gavin? | -你好 -你好 盖文 |
[16:18] | It’s Richard, Hendricks. | 我是理查德 亨德里克斯 |
[16:20] | Richard Hendricks. | 理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[16:23] | – Mind the glass. – Yeah. | -小心玻璃 -好 |
[16:26] | It’s all smashed up again. | 又全砸烂了 |
[16:28] | What do you want, Richard? | 你想怎样 理查德 |
[16:31] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:32] | Look, my network is in trouble. | 我的网络出问题了 |
[16:34] | And I know that deep down, in your heart, what you… | 我知道你内心深处… |
[16:36] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. You’re not gonna give me | 饶了我吧 你不会又要 |
[16:38] | another one of your inspirational, | 开始你那充满鸡汤 |
[16:39] | in defense of great technology speeches, are you? | 为技术而战的长篇大论了吧 |
[16:42] | Stand up and fight for innovation, | 行动起来 为创新而战 |
[16:43] | that kind of bullshit? | 那些屁话 |
[16:44] | No. Exactly the opposite. | 不 正好相反 |
[16:47] | I happen to know that a man named Yao | 我碰巧知道一个叫姚的 |
[16:49] | fucked you over. | 把你耍了 |
[16:51] | How would you like to fuck him back? | 如果有机会让你以牙还牙怎么样 |
[16:54] | I’m listening. | 接着说 |
[16:55] | I need you to attack me. | 我需要你来攻击我 |
[16:59] | John? It’s Gavin Belson. | 约翰 我是盖文·贝尔森 |
[17:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:04] | Listen, John. Do we still have the prototypes | 约翰 我签名版盒子三的 |
[17:05] | of my Signature Box Three strung up? | 那几台原型机还在线吗 |
[17:09] | Yeah. | 在线 |
[17:12] | They told us they were gonna send more, but… | 他们说要送来更多的 但是… |
[17:15] | they never did. | 一直没收到 |
[17:16] | Well, that’s a long story. | 这说来话长了 |
[17:20] | – I got time. – Yeah, listen, John… | -我有时间 -听着 约翰… |
[17:22] | I need you to give admin access to Richard Hendricks. | 我需要你给理查德·亨德里克斯管理员权限 |
[17:26] | Becky, did you run connection throttling | 贝基 你给最近添加的这些设备 |
[17:28] | on the latest batch of device IDs? | 设置连接限制了吗 |
[17:30] | Yes. You know why? | 当然 知道为什么吗 |
[17:31] | I’m not a moron. | 我不傻 |
[17:33] | Oh, I see. I’m the asshole. | 明白了 混蛋的人是我 |
[17:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:36] | You really wanna have this conversation? | 你要现在讨论这个话题吗 |
[17:37] | You’re both assholes. | 你们俩都是混蛋 |
[17:39] | Shut the fuck up. | 都他妈的闭嘴 |
[17:43] | The fuck does it matter. | 都他妈的无所谓了 |
[17:44] | We’re never gonna finish this patch in time, anyway. | 反正我们也来不及写好这个补丁 |
[17:48] | Wait, what the fuck… | 等等 他妈的… |
[17:51] | just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[17:55] | Dick, where are you? | 混蛋 你跑哪去了 |
[17:57] | I’m at Gavin’s. | 我在盖文家 |
[17:58] | I just gave his boxes permission | 我刚刚给了他的盒子 |
[17:59] | to mimic a shit-ton of phones on our network. | 在我们的网络上模拟大批量手机的权限 |
[18:01] | A second attack. | 以暴制暴 |
[18:03] | Yes, exactly. | 没错 正是 |
[18:04] | Now Yao can’t get to 51%. Where are we with the patch? | 现在姚没法达到51%了 补丁怎么样了 |
[18:08] | Close, but you do realize | 快好了 但是你也意识到了 |
[18:09] | that now that we’re below 51%, | 现如今我们也不足51% |
[18:11] | we can’t deploy it. | 我们也没法控制它了 |
[18:13] | For now, we can’t win. | 虽然目前我们没法胜利 |
[18:14] | But since Gavin is holding off Yao, we can’t lose either. | 不过只要盖文能拖住姚 我们就不会输 |
[18:17] | He just bought us some time. | 他为我们赢得了时间 |
[18:19] | Okay, I’ll see you in a bit. | 好了 一会儿见 |
[18:20] | Well, Gavin, thank you very much. | 盖文 非常感谢你 |
[18:23] | You just gave me and my guys a fighting chance. | 你给了我和我的兄弟们一次反击的机会 |
[18:26] | Is that what just happened here, Richard? | 你是这样想这件事的吗 理查德 |
[18:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:29] | – No? – Seems to me, | -不是吗 -在我看来 |
[18:31] | you are the one that just gave me a fighting chance. | 是你给了我一次反击的机会 |
[18:34] | Ni hao. | 你好 |
[18:36] | It’s Gavin Belson for Mr. Yao. | 我是盖文·贝尔森 我找姚先生 |
[18:38] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在做什么 |
[18:41] | This is the last road, Dinesh. | 这是最后一条路了 迪尼希 |
[18:43] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[18:47] | Colin! Colin! | 科林 科林 |
[18:51] | Will you shut the fuck up? | 你他妈的闭嘴好吗 |
[18:52] | How would you like to die today, motherfucker? | 你活腻歪了吗 你个狗娘养的 |
[18:54] | No, it’s not a real death threat, sir. | 不 他不是真的在威胁您 先生 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry. I’m just stressed. | 抱歉 我压力太大了 |
[18:59] | Shut up for a second. You hear that? | 先闭嘴 你听见了吗 |
[19:15] | So, you want us to delete all of our phones? | 你希望我们把所有手机用户都删除 |
[19:18] | Right now, we’re in a standoff. | 如今我们处于对峙状态 |
[19:20] | You can’t win, but if you back off, I can. | 你赢不了 但如果你们收手 我就能赢 |
[19:23] | I have more devices than anyone, | 我比谁的设备都多 |
[19:25] | I will reach 51%, | 我能达到51% |
[19:26] | and take control of this little shit’s network. | 然后拿到这个小破网络的控制权 |
[19:28] | You know, can I chime in here? | 我能插句嘴吗 |
[19:30] | I actually think that this is a bad idea, and… | 我认为这是个非常烂的主意 |
[19:34] | In exchange for deleting your principal competition, | 作为让你们退出竞争的交换 |
[19:36] | I’m simply asking for a partnership | 我只希望你们的企业 |
[19:38] | between your venture and Hooli. | 能和互利合作 |
[19:40] | Well, he’s actually leaving Hooli. They’re firing him. | 他其实马上要从互利走人了 他们要炒掉他 |
[19:42] | So I don’t know where the connection could– | 所以我不知道这合作关系从何谈起 |
[19:44] | for fuck’s sake. | 他妈搞什么 |
[19:46] | I’m sure my board would find | 我相信我的董事会 |
[19:47] | an arrangement between YaoNet and Hooli | 更希望互利跟姚网络合作 |
[19:50] | vastly preferable to fire sale-ing | 而不是将公司 |
[19:52] | the company to Jeff Bezos. | 大甩卖给杰夫·贝索斯 |
[19:54] | My proposal is I help you, | 我提议我帮助你们 |
[19:55] | in exchange for a 20% stake in your venture. | 换取你们企业20%的股份 |
[19:57] | And I have a counterproposal, | 而我有个相反提案 |
[19:59] | that you do not do that. | 你们别那么做 |
[20:03] | Gavin… | 盖文 |
[20:05] | How do we proceed? | 我们的合作该如何进行 |
[20:08] | Because… | 因为 |
[20:11] | We like it. | 我们喜欢那提议 |
[20:47] | Hey, guys. What are you doing here? | 伙计们 你们来这儿干什么 |
[20:50] | We tried calling you. A hundred times. | 我们试过打你手机 打了上百次 |
[20:52] | Yeah, I’m off the grid. | 对 但我要与世隔绝 |
[20:54] | And… | 再来 |
[20:56] | Done. | 完成 |
[20:58] | All right, so the patch is ready? | 好了 看来补丁已经完成了 |
[20:59] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[21:01] | Now, maybe someday, | 现在 也许某一天 |
[21:03] | Dark Lord willing, we’ll actually get to deploy… | 黑魔王显灵 能让我们真的部署这补丁 |
[21:05] | Boo-yah! | 太棒了 |
[21:06] | We just crushed the patch, Pipers! | 我们刚刚完成了补丁 魔笛手们 |
[21:08] | Holden, give me that fucking mallet right now! | 霍尔登 你他妈马上把槌子给我 |
[21:11] | – Drop it! – Wait, what the fuck? | -快松手 -等下 这什么鬼 |
[21:18] | Care to tell me what the fuck is going on now? | 能告诉我现在到底他妈怎么回事吗 |
[21:20] | Gavin is fucking us. | 盖文耍了我们 |
[21:22] | He just convinced Yao to pull his phones. | 他刚说服姚撤掉他的所有手机 |
[21:23] | What the fuck is that noise? | 那他妈是什么声音 |
[21:26] | Gavin’s making ice cream. | 盖文在做冰淇淋 |
[21:27] | – Fuck. – Yeah. | -操 -对 |
[21:28] | – Can you kill his devices? – No, I can’t. | -你能删掉他的设备吗 -不行 |
[21:30] | He just had his server guy lock me out. | 他刚让他管服务器的人把我踢出来了 |
[21:32] | Look, we need Colin. | 听着 我们需要科林 |
[21:34] | We need “Galloo,” Now. | 我们需要加卢 马上就要 |
[21:36] | All right, well, it’s a pretty straight road from here, so… | 那好 这之后基本都是直路 所以 |
[21:40] | Hold on to your kidneys, motherfuckers! | 憋住你们的尿 混蛋们 |
[21:42] | We are going Ludicrous! | 我们要开启狂暴模式了 |
[21:46] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[21:50] | What? | 干嘛 |
[21:51] | Valet mode. You put me in fucking valet mode. | 代驾模式 你他妈竟然让我开代驾模式 |
[21:54] | You wrecked your Tesla. You’re not wrecking mine. | 你撞毁了自己的特斯拉 你别想也撞毁我的 |
[21:56] | Come on, that caps me at 70 miles per hour, | 拜托 这模式我最快开110多公里每小时 |
[21:58] | limits performance to 80 kilowatts. | 功率还被限制在八十千瓦 |
[21:59] | Come on, you have to let me do Ludicrous Mode, now! | 求你了 你得让我用狂暴模式 马上 |
[22:02] | I’ve been a total gentleman about this. | 这件事上我一直表现得很绅士 |
[22:04] | I have Colin! | 科林跟我在一起 |
[22:05] | I want two more months of payments. | 你得再多帮我付两个月的贷款 |
[22:08] | One more month. | 多付一个月 |
[22:09] | Fine. Do not crash. | 那好 千万别撞 |
[22:15] | Here we go. | 这就行了 |
[22:16] | Three… | 三 |
[22:17] | two… | 二 |
[22:18] | one… | 一 |
[22:28] | We’ve got all 63 distributed systems engineers | 我们安排了所有63名出色的系统工程师 |
[22:31] | on the job, Gavin. | 来赶这个项目 盖文 |
[22:32] | The patch you asked for is nearly finished. | 你要的补丁很快就能完成了 |
[22:35] | Wonderful. Call me when we hit 51%. | 很好 当我们占到51%算力时打给我 |
[22:41] | Hey, Richard. I know what might cheer you up. | 理查德 我知道怎么让你高兴起来 |
[22:44] | How about a little ice cream? | 来点冰淇淋怎么样 |
[22:47] | Come on, guys. Where the fuck are you? | 快啊伙计们 你们他妈的人在哪 |
[22:51] | Well, this is fucked. | 这下扯淡了 |
[22:52] | I heard on a podcast that patrol men | 我在一个播客节目里听到 高速巡警 |
[22:54] | are actually a lot more tempted by bribes than you might think. | 比你印象中更容易收受贿赂 |
[23:00] | Officer, hi. | 警官你好 |
[23:01] | Is there anything I can do to make this all… | 有没有什么我能做的 能让你睁一只眼 |
[23:05] | go away? | 闭一只眼 |
[23:07] | Sir, I would think very carefully | 先生 你下一句要说的话 |
[23:09] | about the next words that come out of your mouth. | 我会非常慎重地考虑的 |
[23:14] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[23:17] | Well, look at that. | 看看那个 |
[23:19] | 51%. | 占51%了 |
[23:21] | Yeah, Scott? | 你好 斯科特 |
[23:23] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[23:24] | I just saw. | 我刚看到了 |
[23:26] | No, not yet. Hold on a moment. | 不先别急 先等一下 |
[23:32] | Gavin. | 盖文 |
[23:33] | What is our status? | 现在是什么情况 |
[23:35] | Friends, I’m about to delete | 朋友们 我马上就要删除 |
[23:36] | Mr. Hendricks’ life’s work. | 亨德里克斯先生这一生的成果 |
[23:38] | I thought you’d wanna see it happen. | 我想你们会希望一起见证这一刻 |
[23:41] | Richard, was that too mean? | 理查德 这太过分了吗 |
[23:43] | Oh, well. Should we get to it? | 这样 我们开始吧 |
[23:47] | – Scott… – Wait. | -斯科特 -等下 |
[23:50] | Take it. Just take it. | 给你 我全给你 |
[23:53] | Take what? | 给我什么 |
[23:54] | Pied Piper. | 魔笛手 |
[23:55] | The whole network. All of it. | 整个网络 所有一切 |
[23:57] | Just please don’t destroy it. | 只求你别毁掉它 |
[24:00] | I’d rather give it away than watch it die. | 我宁可把它出让 也不能眼睁睁看它被毁 |
[24:03] | As much as I hate to admit, | 虽然我很不愿意承认 |
[24:05] | who better to take it than you, Gavin? | 但有比你更合适的接管人选吗 盖文 |
[24:09] | I mean, you’re really the only one | 我是说 你是唯一一位 |
[24:12] | who realizes what the decentralized internet could be. | 能看到去中心化网络广大前景的人 |
[24:15] | I find this uninteresting. Can we proceed? | 我认为这很没意思 可以继续进行了吗 |
[24:18] | You wrote the patent and gave it to me. | 是你写的那专利 又把专利给了我 |
[24:20] | Hell, you hired the best | 老天 你雇了这市里 |
[24:21] | 63 distributed systems engineers in the city. | 最顶尖的63位系统工程师 |
[24:24] | I mean, you could build this into what it was meant to be. | 我是说你可以让它成长为它本该长成的样子 |
[24:28] | Gavin, enough. | 盖文 够了 |
[24:30] | Come on, you know that my network | 拜托 你知道我的网络 |
[24:32] | is way better than some knockoff. | 比那些赝品好得多 |
[24:34] | And instead of taking a minority stake in their company, | 你可以完全掌控我的公司 而不是 |
[24:37] | you could take total control of mine. | 在他们公司掌握很小一部分股份 |
[24:40] | Why would you turn that down? | 你为什么不拒绝他们 |
[24:42] | Let’s make it official. I will, uh… | 让我们正式来签协议 我会 |
[24:46] | I will sign my company over to you. | 我会签字把我的公司转让给你 |
[24:50] | It’s yours, Gavin. You win. | 全是你的 盖文 你赢了 |
[24:53] | Okay? | 好了吧 |
[24:55] | Take it. Just please don’t delete it. | 拿着吧 只求你别删掉它 |
[24:57] | All our phones are turned off, now. | 我们所有的手机已经都关机了 |
[24:59] | Gavin, delete Pied Piper immediately or we will walk away. | 盖文马上删除魔笛手 否则我们没得合作 |
[25:04] | Not if I walk away first. | 除非我先不跟你们合作 |
[25:06] | Sorry, but this gives me all the cards. | 抱歉 但这会让我掌握所有底牌 |
[25:08] | I get Hooli back. | 我会拿回互利 |
[25:09] | Fuck Bezos | 去他妈的贝佐斯 |
[25:10] | and fuck you and your 20% offer. | 去你们的还有你们20%股份的报价 |
[25:13] | And fuck the Signature Box Three. | 还有去他妈的签名版盒子三 |
[25:15] | I get a complete do-over. | 我可以完全重新来过 |
[25:16] | Tim Cook keeps inviting me to his brunches. | 蒂姆·库克一直在邀请我去他的早午餐 |
[25:18] | Fuck him! | 去他妈的 |
[25:20] | I’ll host the fucking brunches. | 将由我来主办早午餐聚会 |
[25:22] | All because Mr. Hendricks here | 都是因为这位亨德里克斯先生 |
[25:24] | was kind enough to… | 非常善良地 |
[25:26] | Sorry, what does this say? | 等下 这写的什么 |
[25:28] | – Kiss my… – Piss. | – 跪舔我 -仙尿 |
[25:31] | Kiss my piss. | 跪舔我仙尿 |
[25:34] | Kiss my piss. | 跪舔我仙尿 |
[25:38] | – Richard, please stop the movement. – Kiss my piss. | -理查德请马上停止跳舞 -跪舔我仙尿 |
[25:40] | – I find it annoying. – Kiss my piss. | -我觉得那很烦人 -跪舔我仙尿 |
[25:42] | Yes, we don’t like it. | 对 我们不喜欢 |
[25:43] | What the fuck are you doing, Richard? | 你他妈在干什么 理查德 |
[25:45] | What does it look like? I’m fucking you over, Gavin. | 看起来像什么 我耍了你 盖文 |
[25:47] | – You’re what? – I was stalling! | -你干了什么 -我在拖延时间 |
[25:52] | “Galloo”? What the fuck is “Galloo”? | 加卢 加卢是他妈什么鬼 |
[25:54] | Kaboom. You just got 80,000 new users. | 好了 你们刚增加了八万新用户 |
[25:58] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[26:02] | Scott. Run the patch. | 斯科特 运行那补丁 |
[26:03] | It’s not working. | 不能运行了 |
[26:05] | We’ve lost control of the network. | 我们已经丢掉了对网络的控制 |
[26:07] | Gilfoyle… | 吉尔弗约尔 |
[26:10] | when you’re ready. | 你准备好了随时开始 |
[26:12] | Bombs away. | 投弹完成 |
[26:22] | What the fuck just happened? | 刚刚他妈发生了什么 |
[26:31] | Colin, you did it. You saved us. | 科林 你做到了 是你救了我们 |
[26:32] | No. That was all Dinesh. | 不 都是因为迪尼希 |
[26:34] | – That was quick fucking thinking with that cop. – Yeah. | -面对那警察他反应可真是快 -没错 |
[26:40] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[26:43] | Holden! Get the fuck down! | 霍尔登 你他妈给我下来 |
[26:44] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[26:47] | – Cheers. – For me? | -来干杯 -给我的 |
[26:48] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[26:50] | You saw our coin price, right? | 你看到我们魔笛币的价格了吧 |
[26:52] | It’s going up. | 价格升高了 |
[26:54] | Well, look at that. | 看看那价格 |
[26:55] | Come on! | 来战啊 |
[26:58] | Jared finally broke him. | 贾里德终于击溃他了 |
[27:00] | – Get it! – Yeah. | -尝尝这个 -对 |
[27:04] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[27:08] | Not in a– | 不是那种喜欢 |
[27:10] | Fuck yeah! | 太他妈爽 |
[27:14] | – Yeah. – You understand what I’m saying. | -对 -你明白我的意思 |
[27:16] | Sure. | 算是吧 |
[27:17] | Come on, don’t be assholes. | 拜托 别那么混球 |
[27:18] | We can still do our deal. | 我们还可以继续达成协议 |
[27:19] | You still need an American partner | 你们仍需要一个美国合作伙伴 |
[27:21] | for your network, don’t you? | 来发展你们的网络 对吧 |
[27:22] | I believe we are now entitled to explore other options. | 我相信我们现在有理由去发展别的出路了 |
[27:25] | Thanks for the help, Gavin. | 多谢你帮忙 盖文 |
[27:27] | And, uh, thanks for the ice cream. | 还有 多谢你的冰淇淋 |
[27:33] | We will tell Jeff Bezos you say hello. | 我们会告诉杰夫·贝索斯你跟他问好 |
[27:36] | – Yes? – Yes. | -对吗 -对 |
[27:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:49] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[27:53] | And we’d be right up here. | 我们就在这楼上 |
[27:55] | Love the video fireplace. | 我喜欢那投影的壁炉 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:01] | It’s magnificent. | 这地方真棒 |
[28:03] | It’s a little bright. | 光线有点太刺眼 |
[28:04] | But I could find a dark corner to settle into. | 但我能找到个舒服的阴暗角落 |
[28:09] | It’s great. | 地方不错 |
[28:10] | When do these guys move out? | 这些人什么时候搬走 |
[28:12] | Oh, no, this isn’t our space. | 不 我们租的不是这边 |
[28:13] | We’re actually right through here. | 我们的地方其实要穿过这里 |
[28:21] | Here we go. | 就这里 |
[28:23] | What do you guys think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:26] | What part of this would we be renting? | 这里哪部分是我们要租的 |
[28:29] | All of it. | 全部 |
[28:30] | What? | 什么 |
[28:31] | Yeah, we’re signing new developers every day. | 对 我们每天都有新开发者加入 |
[28:34] | That’s gonna require hundreds of new engineers, Richard. | 这将需要新增上百名程序员 理查德 |
[28:36] | And the staff to support them. | 还有其他后勤人员 |
[28:38] | Legal, accounting, HR, government affairs. | 法务 会计 人事 政府事务 |
[28:42] | Why would we need that? | 我们为什么需要人处理政府事务 |
[28:43] | To deal with things like the NSA. | 为了跟国家安全局之类的打交道 |
[28:45] | They called yesterday. | 他们昨天打来过电话 |
[28:45] | They have a lot of questions about our tech. | 他们对我们的技术有很多疑问 |
[28:48] | And about inserting a back door. | 还有关于安插后门的事 |
[28:50] | We can push back. | 我们可以拖延段时间 |
[28:51] | Against the government? | 跟政府作对吗 |
[28:52] | – I don’t love that. – I do. | -我不喜欢那点子 -我喜欢 |
[28:54] | Do you guys wanna see the second floor? | 你们想看看二楼吗 |
[28:56] | There’s another floor? | 竟然还有一层 |
[28:57] | There’s three more, actually. | 其实还有三层 |
[28:58] | This all used to be part of Hooli. | 这以前都是互利的一部分 |
[29:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:06] | I know. It’s exciting, right? | 我知道 超激动人心 对吧 |