时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | nzmz818@gmail.com | 合作邮箱 |
[00:11] | Facebook, Google, and Amazon exploit our data for profit. | 脸书 谷歌与亚马逊都在剥削个资以盈利 |
[00:15] | I will help you by building an internet of the people | 我会帮助各位 |
[00:18] | by the people and for the people, | 打造民有 民治 民享的网路 |
[00:19] | so help me God. | 我以上苍发誓 |
[00:22] | You said all that stuff about not collecting user data. | 你再三担保不会搜集个资 |
[00:25] | – But I am. – I just lied to Congress. | -但是我在搜集 -我居然对国会说谎 |
[00:27] | Hooli will remain an independent entity, | 呼利会以独立公司继续活下去 |
[00:29] | even if we have to shed a few divisions and trim a little fat. | 要裁员或缩减也在所不惜 |
[00:34] | Gwart has a really good idea, | 葛华的点子很好 |
[00:36] | but she doesn’t have a business plan. | 但她完全不懂商业模式 |
[00:38] | Hi, I’m Jared. | 你好 我是杰瑞 |
[00:41] | We were able to break down all of your misdeeds. | 我们把你的不法行为全都分类完成 |
[00:44] | This guy is dirty as a dog, and we got him. | 这浑球跟狗一样龌龊 被我们抓住马脚了 |
[00:46] | Oh, hell yes. | 当然了 |
[00:47] | It’s the greatest data aggregating platform. | 这是最棒的资料搜集软体 |
[00:50] | And Richard developed it specifically for us. | 理查专门替我们开发的 |
[01:00] | So this morning, Colin cut a new build of Gates of Galloo | 柯林今早把新版格鲁大门 |
[01:03] | to his staging server. | 放上游戏伺服器 |
[01:06] | Okay, um, this is Baldereach, | 好 这是贝德里 |
[01:08] | capital city of Galloonia. | 格鲁国的首都 |
[01:10] | Those are some ghoul knights, wearing gelatinous armor. | 还有穿着果冻铠甲的僵尸骑士 |
[01:13] | This is just the game, pretty standard stuff. | 不过是很普通的游戏 |
[01:15] | Well, until I… | 打开麦克风 |
[01:17] | turn on the microphone. | 就知道不同了 |
[01:19] | How are you doing, Richard? Are you hungry? Would you like some pizza? | 理查好 饿不饿 要不要来点披萨呢 |
[01:25] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[01:28] | He’s using our API | 他居然用我们的应用程式介面 |
[01:29] | to run ads directly in the game engine? | 直接在游戏引擎上播广告 |
[01:32] | Crazy, right? | 很夸张吧 |
[01:33] | Domino’s Pizza | 达美乐披萨 |
[01:34] | in a fantasy medieval universe. | 出现在中世纪的幻想王国里 |
[01:37] | Why, it’s enough to make you wanna go on vacation. | 至少玩了会想度个假 |
[01:40] | And he’s even using our ability to track sentiment. | 还用我们的技术侦测用户情感 |
[01:43] | Yeah. Even if I say nonsense words, | 就算我讲一堆没意义的话 |
[01:45] | it assigns them an emotional value. | 也能侦测到情绪 |
[01:50] | Fuck me. | 老天爷 |
[01:51] | So, unless we get rid of Colin, which we can’t, | 所以若不除掉柯林 但偏偏除不掉 |
[01:54] | he is going to put this on our network. | 他就要在我们的网路上搞这出 |
[01:57] | Money just perverts everything. | 钱真是万恶根源 |
[02:00] | At this point, I could stand to be a little perverted. | 我目前是不介意行个小恶 |
[02:02] | Yeah, I wanna be a lot perverted. | 是啊 我真希望自己变态至极 |
[02:04] | I wanna blow money while it talks to its wife on the phone. | 钞票跟他老婆通电话时 我可以用嘴帮忙 |
[02:07] | – I wanna suck money… – All right. | -要我吹 -够了 |
[02:09] | Microphone. | 麦克风没关 |
[02:11] | Kittens, puppies, United Nations! | 小猫 小狗 联合国 |
[02:25] | Richard, is this an okay time? | 理查 现在方便吗 |
[02:30] | It’s a great time, Jared. | 太方便了 杰瑞 |
[02:31] | I’m surrounded on all sides by people who turn on me. | 我周围所有人全都冲着我来 |
[02:36] | – I can come back. – No. No, no, it’s fine. | -那我晚点过来吧 -不用 没关系 |
[02:39] | What do you got? | 怎么了 |
[02:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:46] | It’s my resignation letter. | 这是我的辞呈 |
[02:51] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[02:54] | What? | 什么 |
[02:57] | One gaff with Colin, and you’re just gonna walk away? | 只因柯林这一小件糗事 你就打算走人吗 |
[03:00] | It’s about so much more than that, Richard. | 不只是什么糗事 理查 |
[03:02] | I’ve been agonizing over this. Not sleeping, not eating… | 我为此痛苦不堪 睡不着吃不下 |
[03:07] | I completely forgot my godson’s 40th birthday. | 完全忘记教子的四十岁生日 |
[03:11] | Richard, Pied Piper isn’t the same company that I signed up for. | 理查 魔笛手不是我当初想效力的公司了 |
[03:15] | She has different needs now, and so do you. | 公司如今有不同的需求 你也一样 |
[03:19] | and, it turns out, | 结果原来 |
[03:23] | so do I. | 我也是 |
[03:25] | Okay, Jared… | 好了 杰瑞 |
[03:28] | we are in the middle of a shit storm here. | 公司现在鸟事一堆 |
[03:30] | I’m trying to handle this as honestly as possible. | 我想尽量坦白讲出想法 |
[03:33] | There’s a founder at the hacker hostel, and she needs my help, and… | 骇客小窝有个菜鸟工程师需要我的协助 |
[03:37] | – once I’m free of encumbrances… – Encumbrances?! | -一旦脱离这边的羁绊 -羁绊 |
[03:40] | Oh! Well, fuck me, Jared. I don’t want to encumber you. | 我罪该万死 杰瑞 我才不想绊住你 |
[03:46] | Okay. Go to your new boss. I hope she’s not a… | 好 去替新老板效力吧 我希望她 |
[03:50] | big of a fuck-up as I am, you… | 不像我一样没用 你这 |
[03:52] | buddy-fucker. | 叛徒 |
[03:54] | – I’m not a buddy-fucker. – Oh, yes, you are, Jared. | -我才不是叛徒 -你就是 杰瑞 |
[03:57] | You are a buddy-fucker. | 你就是叛徒 |
[04:00] | I am your buddy, | 我是你兄弟 |
[04:01] | and you are fucking me. Ergo, | 你却这样背叛我 |
[04:03] | you are a buddy-fucker. | 没错 这就叫叛徒 |
[04:07] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[04:13] | – Richard, I’m not… – Goodbye, Jared. Thank you. | -理查 我不 -再见 杰瑞 谢谢你 |
[04:24] | I like it how it is. | 我喜欢现在的温度 |
[04:26] | But it’s too warm. | 可是太热了 |
[04:27] | I want it warm. | 我想要热一点 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:37] | Gentlemen, and lady, | 各位先生 还有女士 |
[04:39] | a short time ago, I reached out to you and asked you | 不久前 我联系大家 |
[04:41] | 合作战略汇报和五年计划 首席执行官盖文·贝尔森向董事会的简报 | |
[04:41] | to invest, sight unseen, in a newer, | 想请各位投资这前所未见 |
[04:44] | leaner, and more focused Hooli. | 更短小精干且专注的呼利 |
[04:46] | And invest you did, | 你们以往掏过钱 |
[04:48] | guided not by traditional spreadsheets or actuarial tables, | 判断根据并非常见的报表或精算表 |
[04:51] | – but by your own highly attuned financial… – Gavin, | -而是各位敏锐的财务 -盖文 |
[04:54] | cut the bullshit. | 废话少说 |
[04:56] | What do we still own? | 我们还剩什么 |
[04:58] | Mr. Skelton. | 骷髅顿先生 |
[04:59] | As candid and as forthright as ever. | 恕我直言 |
[05:01] | – Age has not dulled one iota of… – Gavin. | -您就算上了年纪还是一样 -盖文 |
[05:05] | Of course. I had prepared a presentation, | 好 我准备了简报 |
[05:07] | but I suppose I can just skip to the end. | 但我现在还是直接进入结论 |
[05:09] | Hopefully, I won’t lose you. | 希望不会失去各位的支持 |
[05:11] | Okay… | 好了 |
[05:14] | Confucius, John Lennon, Nietzsche, | 孔夫子 约翰·蓝侬 尼采 |
[05:18] | Nietzsche, Ayn Rand, Steve Wonder, and here we go! | 艾茵·兰德 史提夫·汪达 重点来了 |
[05:19] | 呼利公司产品名录 最佳产品 | |
[05:21] | As you can see, | 眼前就是 |
[05:23] | among the many jewels still in Hooli’s crown | 呼利仍持有的宝贵资产 |
[05:26] | are our exciting suite of office… | 包括精彩的文书处理软体 |
[05:28] | Where is web services? | 网路服务呢 |
[05:31] | Well, Mr. Bezos felt it would fold nicely into his AWS, | 贝佐斯认为能充分整并到亚马逊网路服务系统中 |
[05:34] | – so he insisted… – Smart speaker and in-home? | -所以他坚持 -智慧音箱和居家助手呢 |
[05:38] | – He took that, too? – HooliHome was, indeed, subsumed | -他也抢走了吗 -呼利居家助手确实 |
[05:41] | – By the Amazon Alexa… – Targeted search? | -被亚马逊智能助理整并了 -精准搜索呢 |
[05:44] | Ironically, also missing. | 说来讽刺 搜索不到了 |
[05:47] | But we maintain rights to the HooliPhone and its proprietary apps, | 但我们还有呼利电话和专利程式 |
[05:50] | the patent for the Hooli Puck Mouse. | 呼利圆盘滑鼠的专利 |
[05:53] | We also maintain our web-based marketplaces, | 网路行销服务也守住了 |
[05:56] | including our up-and-coming lifestyle networking platform, | 包含即将开发的生活网路平台 |
[06:00] | – Foxhole. – What the fuck is that?! | -散兵坑 -那是什么烂东西 |
[06:03] | Fo-well, Foxhole is a very exciting | 散兵坑很令人期待 |
[06:07] | web-based exchange, catering to those in the military, | 是网路交流平台 专为现役军人设计 |
[06:10] | – who are interested in having extramarital affairs. – Gavin, | -让他们顺利找到婚外情 -盖文 |
[06:14] | when do you expect the eight of us will | 我们八位到什么时候 |
[06:17] | recoup our investment? | 才会得到投资报酬 |
[06:19] | Yes! That’s my very next slide. | 问得好 就在下一页 |
[06:22] | After this one. | 但先看这张 |
[06:25] | Well, with a little luck, | 运气好的话 |
[06:27] | we’ll be profitable and up 5X inside three years. | 我们能在三年内 转亏为盈并获利五倍 |
[06:31] | You got three months, or you’re out. | 给你三个月 赚不到钱就滚 |
[06:36] | So, Melanie will take on all of Jared’s | 梅兰妮接手所有杰瑞的 |
[06:39] | marketing duties, Gwen will cover biz dev, | 行销任务 葛雯负责业务开发 |
[06:41] | and that should take care of it. | 这样分工就完整了 |
[06:43] | Does this scan to you? | 你看行吗 |
[06:44] | – I can see it. – Okay, great. | -我看行 -没问题 |
[06:47] | – Okay, back to work. – Uh, Bertram, | -那好 回去工作了 -伯崔恩 |
[06:49] | while I have you… | 趁你在时聊聊吧 |
[06:51] | You don’t have me. | 我人在心不在 |
[06:54] | Richard’s just tasked me with streamlining productivity | 理查刚才请我 提高产能 |
[06:56] | and balancing headcount. | 和平衡劳力 |
[06:58] | Can you explain to me why you have no one working under you? | 你能否解释手下为何没有员工 |
[07:02] | It just seems odd considering that the agile board is showing that | 流程板上显示你延宕得很严重 |
[07:05] | you have a massive backlog. | 实在不太合理 |
[07:07] | You’re new here, | 你是新来的 |
[07:08] | so I’ll forgive the patronizing tone. | 我姑且原谅你这样没大没小 |
[07:11] | I’m more concerned with being right | 我觉得做好工作 |
[07:14] | than being fast, | 比抢快重要 |
[07:15] | and I don’t like dealing with people. To wit, | 况且我不喜欢跟人合作 话说到此 |
[07:19] | Are we done? | 明白了吧 |
[07:21] | You’re “That guy.” | 原来你是那种角色 |
[07:23] | What “Guy” Exactly? | 请问是哪种角色 |
[07:25] | The brooding, arrogant guy | 阴沉傲慢 |
[07:27] | who refuses to take orders? | 不听指令的人 |
[07:29] | Self-taught coder who looks down on | 自学编码 所以瞧不起 |
[07:31] | anyone who’s taken a class. | 任何上过课的工程师 |
[07:33] | You’re probably an atheist | 你或许是无神论者 |
[07:35] | or something more contrarian. | 不然就是爱唱反调 |
[07:37] | You claim to be an anarcho-capitalist, | 嘴上说自己是无政府资本主义者 |
[07:39] | but you work here and pay taxes. | 却在这里工作 也乖乖纳税 |
[07:42] | You’ve probably read half of Neal Stephenson’s Cryptonomicon, | 你或许读了半本尼尔史蒂芬森的《密码宝典》 |
[07:46] | and it’s about 50/50 whether you own a snake. | 有五成的机率养了蛇 |
[07:49] | His girlfriend owns a snake. | 他的女友养蛇 |
[07:51] | I finished Cryptonomicon, | 我读完整本《密码宝典》了 |
[07:53] | and you easily could’ve just looked in my file. | 你看过我的档案就能知道这些事 |
[07:56] | I didn’t need to. | 我不用读就知道了 |
[07:58] | – I’m assigning you five coders. – Inadvisable. | -我派五个工程师给你 -这是不智之举 |
[08:01] | Noted. | 听见了 |
[08:02] | I’ll send them over first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早再派去给你 |
[08:04] | If you’re going to throw five randoms under me, | 若硬要丢五个人给我 |
[08:06] | at least let me pick my team. | 至少让我自己选吧 |
[08:09] | – Fair enough. – Good. | -可以 -好吧 |
[08:12] | Georgia? | 乔治亚 |
[08:14] | You want to move the entire company to Georgia? | 你想把公司整个搬到乔治亚 |
[08:17] | – Why? – Well, the Valley’s become prohibitively expensive. | -为什么 -硅谷现在贵得离谱 |
[08:21] | Look at these numbers. | 瞧瞧这些数据 |
[08:22] | If we move to Georgia, | 要是搬到乔治亚 |
[08:24] | we can save a fortune and get a further investment. | 不只省钱 也许还能得到投资 |
[08:26] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[08:28] | Well, I have heard good things about | 我是听说南方的 |
[08:30] | the food scene in the Dirty South. | 食物很好吃 |
[08:32] | Stankonia. Freaknik. | 像是流浪者合唱团 还有黑人兄弟野餐会 |
[08:34] | – Might be nice to be around more people of color. – What? | -周遭有色人种比较多也好 -什么 |
[08:37] | Not Atlanta. | 我说的不是亚特兰大市 |
[08:38] | Tbilisi. The country of Georgia, not the state. | 是第比利斯 我说的是乔治亚国 才不是州 |
[08:43] | What? | 什么 |
[08:45] | Gavin? | 盖文 |
[08:46] | Tbilisi is no doubt a wonderfully rustic place, | 第比利斯绝对静谧宜人 |
[08:50] | but do you not fear losing a local presence, | 但你不怕从此失去存在感吗 |
[08:53] | a connection with the beating heart of the technology industry? | 从此失去和科技界重心的连结 |
[08:58] | Boots on the ground, so to speak. | 也就是要踩稳地盘 |
[09:00] | I think it’s wise, sir. | 留在这里比较明智 老板 |
[09:04] | Shit. You’re right. | 可恶 你们说得对 |
[09:07] | I need to be here to maintain my relevance. | 我必须待在这里守住地位 |
[09:09] | All right then. Plan B. | 好吧 执行备用计划 |
[09:12] | You two and the team will move to Belarus. | 你俩带着团队搬到白俄罗斯 |
[09:15] | If we can get close enough to the Chernobyl exclusion zone, | 只要靠近车诺比强制疏散区 |
[09:18] | it’s a buyer’s market, | 那就是买方说了算 |
[09:20] | and with the money we save from substantially | 有了我们缩小规模 |
[09:22] | downgrading from Tbilisi, | 到第比利斯省下的钱 |
[09:24] | plus the bigger Belarusian investment we’ve been offered, | 加上白俄罗斯提供的大量投资 |
[09:26] | I’ll maintain a pied-a-terre here in town. | 我就继续在市区的小窝待命 |
[09:29] | Now, I’ll need to rely much more heavily on you | 两位以后可得多担待点 |
[09:32] | because you probably won’t see me much. | 因为他们难得见到我 |
[09:34] | I’ll need you to guide the troops | 你们要领导团队 |
[09:35] | and bridge the language gap, | 排除语言隔阂 |
[09:37] | but… | 但是 |
[09:39] | God damn, | 天啊 |
[09:41] | I respect the hell out of you both. | 我真是太尊敬两位了 |
[09:51] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[09:55] | Yeah. Yeah, no. We-we | 对 不 |
[09:56] | we can’t have that atrocious game anywhere on our network. | 那么差劲的游戏不能挂在我们网路上 |
[09:59] | We have to do a raise. | 得想办法募资 |
[10:01] | Well, it’s a terrible time to do it, but… | 现在的时机很糟 |
[10:05] | I mean, it’s your call. | 但由你决定 |
[10:06] | It’s gonna have to be a big number though. | 但金额一定不能小 |
[10:08] | Yeah, good. | 很好 |
[10:10] | I guess we should set up some meetings, yeah? | 要安排几场面谈了吧 |
[10:12] | – Too time-consuming. – Let’s jump-start the process. | -这样太费时 -我们取个捷径吧 |
[10:16] | Are you feeling charitable? | 你想不想做公益 |
[10:18] | Just 39 cents a day can literally | 每天只要三十九分钱 |
[10:20] | feed an entire family like this. | 就能喂饱这样一整个家庭 |
[10:23] | Think about it, then ask yourself… | 各位想想 能不做吗 |
[10:29] | All right, so this place is the who’s who of VCs, | 这里是风险投资名人堂 |
[10:32] | so let’s do a lap, take inventory, | 你去晃一圈 看一下有哪些人 |
[10:34] | and we’ll start with the biggest firm, work our way down to… | 到时候从最大的公司下手再 |
[10:37] | – Laurie! – Monica. Richard. | -萝莉 -莫妮卡 理查 |
[10:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[10:42] | The same as you, I suppose. | 我猜跟两位一样 |
[10:44] | Eating caviar and… | 一边吃鱼子酱 |
[10:46] | hacking famine. | 一边打击饥荒 |
[10:48] | No, I thought you moved to China. | 不是 我以为你搬去中国了 |
[10:51] | The interesting thing about moving, Monica, | 莫妮卡 搬家的美妙之处 |
[10:54] | is that you can do it more than once. I am back. | 在于能做不只一次 我回来了 |
[10:57] | You may be intrigued to know | 不瞒你说 |
[10:59] | that I have severed ties with Yao and YaoNet. | 我切断了老姚和姚网路的连结 |
[11:03] | So, you’re going back to VC? | 所以你要回来做风险投资吗 |
[11:05] | Oh, no. | 不对 |
[11:07] | You misunderstand. | 你误会了 |
[11:09] | I have severed ties between Yao and YaoNet. | 我让老姚和他的网路断开连结了 |
[11:12] | Yao has been exited, and I have made myself | 老姚被开除 我顺利成为 |
[11:14] | the CEO of the company, | 该公司执行长 |
[11:16] | which I am moving back to the US, | 我要把公司迁回美国 |
[11:18] | and in order to make it sound more American, | 为了让公司听来更美式 |
[11:21] | I am renaming it | 我要把它更名为 |
[11:23] | “YaoNetUS.” | “美国姚网路” |
[11:25] | Wait. So, you’re launching here? | 等等 你要在美国设立公司 |
[11:27] | Yes, and with those Chinese out of the way, | 对 少了那些中国佬 |
[11:29] | I can finally be more ruthlessly efficient. | 我终于能无情展现高效率了 |
[11:32] | Speaking of, | 话说到此 |
[11:34] | excuse me. | 失陪 |
[11:37] | – What? Are you fucking kidding me? – Richard, | -什么 这是开玩笑吗 -理查 |
[11:40] | relax, okay, she’s got inferior tech, | 放轻松 她的技术矮我们一截 |
[11:42] | she’s got no developers. You remember when | 手上也没有任何工程师 记得她当时管 |
[11:44] | she tried to run Eklow? She’s gonna last a week as CEO. | 艾克罗的惨况吗 执行长做不到一周就被轰下台 |
[11:47] | I mean, look at her. She’s desperate. | 你看她分明是走投无路了 |
[11:50] | She’s already in total flirt mode. | 晚宴才刚开始就进入调情模式 |
[11:52] | I do believe with proper management… | 只要妥善管理 |
[11:53] | She needs money just like we do. | 她跟我们一样缺钱 |
[11:55] | Let’s just worry about us, okay? | 我们管好自己就够了 |
[11:58] | I will introduce you, and just… | 我会介绍你 |
[12:00] | let me do the talking, okay? | 交给我来讲 |
[12:02] | – Don’t speak until… – Richard Hendricks from Pied Piper. | -千万别开口 -你是魔笛手的理查亨卓斯 |
[12:05] | Eric Rivera, Graves Partners. | 我是葛维公司的艾克里维拉 |
[12:08] | I saw your congressional testimony, | 我看了你的国会证词 |
[12:10] | and I thought, man, | 心想 |
[12:11] | I really need to talk to that guy. | 一定要找这家伙聊聊 |
[12:14] | You did? Huh, cool. | 这样啊 那可好 |
[12:15] | Yeah. I mean, you committed to a really bad business model, | 对 你的商业模型糟糕透顶 |
[12:20] | on national TV. | 还在全国电视网上声明 |
[12:22] | I guess I just wanted to know, | 我好想知道 |
[12:23] | what the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[12:25] | I mean, picking a fight with Facebook is one thing, | 跟脸书杠上是一回事 |
[12:26] | but shitting on Google and Amazon at the same time, | 但同时向谷歌及亚马逊开战呢 |
[12:29] | in front of TV cameras? What was going on in your brain? | 还让电视播出来 你脑子有洞吗 |
[12:32] | And-and Hooli. I-I shit on them, too, so… | 还有呼利 我也骂了他们 |
[12:34] | I mean, we’re all sitting in front of the TV in our office, | 我们整个办公室都聚在电视前 |
[12:36] | thinking this is the dumbest man in tech. | 心想这家伙这真是科技业的傻蛋 |
[12:39] | And then we talked about it, and we realized, hang on, | 大家聊过后才觉得这么说 |
[12:41] | – That is totally unfair. – Yeah, you did? Good. | -对你并不公平 -这样啊 太好了 |
[12:43] | Yeah, because, I mean, you were subpoenaed, | 毕竟你被传唤 |
[12:45] | right? You were under oath? | 毕竟你被传唤 要先宣誓坦承 |
[12:47] | – What were you supposed to do? – Technically, I don’t… | -倒也束手无策 -其实那时我没宣誓 |
[12:49] | You weren’t… you weren’t under oath? | 你 不用宣誓坦承 |
[12:52] | I don’t think so. | 其实不用 |
[12:53] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[12:55] | Wait. Karl, Ben! Come over here. You gotta hear this. | 卡尔 班恩 快过来听听 |
[12:57] | We were wrong, man! Tell them what you just told me. | 我们猜错了 再讲一次给他们听 |
[13:05] | Richard Hendricks, from Pied Piper, yes? | 你是魔笛手的理查亨卓斯吗 |
[13:07] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[13:08] | Maximo Reyes. I am an investor from Chile. | 我是马克西莫雷耶斯 智利的投资人 |
[13:11] | Wow, I gotta tell you, it is an honor to meet you, man. | 我真得说很荣幸能见到您 |
[13:14] | Truly, I am such a big fan of your technology. | 我非常佩服您研发的科技 |
[13:18] | – What, like, really, or… – Of course. Hi. | 你确定吗 -那当然 幸会 |
[13:23] | We are shaking hands. | 我们握手了 |
[13:26] | Correct? | 没错 |
[13:27] | But I’m sure you have more important people to talk to, | 但应该有更重要的人士在等您 |
[13:28] | you know, and, you have made it painfully clear | 您之前清楚表明 |
[13:30] | that you do not want me as an investor, so… | 贵公司不想要我方投资 |
[13:32] | No, h-hold on. Wait, I-I-I made it clear? When did I… | 等等 我这么表明过吗 我何时 |
[13:35] | Oh no, not you personally, but I spoke with somebody | 不是您 我跟贵公司 |
[13:37] | from your company many times. | 多次洽谈 |
[13:39] | Uh, Yarez? | 有位解瑞吗 |
[13:40] | Yarez? | 解瑞 |
[13:41] | Y-Yarez Dun… | 解瑞·丹恩 |
[13:43] | Yarez… Oh! | 解瑞 |
[13:44] | – Jared. – Yes! | -你是说杰瑞 -对 |
[13:46] | – Whatever… – Potatoes, potatoes. | -没差 -发音方法不同 |
[13:47] | Well, uh, Yared doesn’t really work with us anymore, so… | 其实杰瑞不在本公司服务了 |
[13:51] | – Oh, wow. Well, then. – Yeah. | -没错 -天啊 |
[13:54] | Look at you and me. | 瞧瞧我俩 |
[13:55] | We are talking. | 在谈生意了 |
[13:58] | Have you ever had a Chilean terremoto? | 你喝过智利酒吗 |
[14:00] | – Denpok, got a minute? – Yes. | -丹派克 你有空吗 -有 |
[14:03] | I may have a way to keep us here in the US. | 我们也许有办法能留在美国 |
[14:06] | Talk. | 请说 |
[14:09] | Are you familiar with CIFIUS? | 你懂海外投委会吗 |
[14:11] | Yes. | 我懂 |
[14:14] | No. | 不懂 |
[14:15] | The Committee on Foreign Investment in the US, | 美国海外投资委员会 |
[14:17] | or CIFIUS, | 简称海外投委会 |
[14:19] | is a federal agency that has wide latitude | 这个联邦机构的首要宗旨 |
[14:22] | to prevent American companies | 是在有国安威胁时 |
[14:24] | From doing business with foreigners, | 阻止美国企业 |
[14:25] | if there’s a national security threat. | 与外国往来 |
[14:28] | Are you familiar with the dating app Grindr? | 你知道交友网站磨爱吗 |
[14:31] | No. | 不熟 |
[14:34] | Yes. | 很熟 |
[14:36] | Last year, CIFIUS reversed the sale | 海外投委会去年禁止磨爱 |
[14:38] | of Grindr to Chinese investors. | 出售给中国投资客 |
[14:41] | They ruled that the sexual and HIV status of US citizens | 他们说美国公民的性病隐私 |
[14:44] | was something they needed to keep out of the hands of foreign interests. | 绝对不能流入外资手中 |
[14:49] | I understand. | -我懂 -今早 |
[14:50] | This morning I was on the user database of Foxhole, | 我看了散兵坑的用户资料 |
[14:53] | when I happened upon a familiar face. | 碰巧发现一张熟悉的面孔 |
[14:59] | Four-star General Hanley Barris. | 四星上将亨利贝瑞斯 |
[15:03] | That is not his face. | 这不是他的脸 |
[15:05] | No, it is not. | 的确不是 |
[15:06] | But as a four-star general, | 但他身为四星上将 |
[15:09] | he could anonymously compel CIFIUS | 能匿名向海外投委会施压 |
[15:12] | to prevent Foxhole or its ownershipfrom moving to foreign soil. | 禁止散兵坑和所属公司外移 |
[15:18] | No more Belarus? | 不用去白俄罗斯了 |
[15:20] | I think General Barris would be very keen to keep | 我看贝瑞斯将军绝不会 |
[15:23] | this type of material out of the hands of | 让这种情资 |
[15:26] | foreign interests, and by that, | 落入外人手里 我说将军 |
[15:28] | I mean his wife, Yekatarina. | 其实指的是夫人叶卡捷琳娜 |
[15:35] | Hey! What happened to you last night? | 你昨晚去哪里了 |
[15:39] | Oh my God, you reek of booze. | 天啊 你浑身酒气 |
[15:42] | Were you out all night? | 你出去厮混整晚吗 |
[15:43] | Monica… | 莫妮卡 |
[15:46] | -I got lucky. -Didn’t need to know that. | -我昨晚人气很旺 -我不想知道 |
[15:48] | No, no, I got even luckier than that. | 不是 是比风流更幸运的事 |
[15:51] | Tell me, did you know that the national tree of Chile is the piñoner? | 你可知道智利国树是石松 |
[15:57] | Also this, | 你是否又知道 |
[15:58] | -Do you know who Maximo Reyes is? | -马克西莫雷耶斯是何方神圣 |
[16:00] | -Yeah. -The richest man in Chile. Well. | -知道 -全智利最有钱的人 |
[16:02] | I saw that very tree in the middle of his living room. | 我在他家客厅里看到了石松树 |
[16:06] | and he let me climb it. | 他还让我爬了树 |
[16:10] | You met Maximo Reyes | 你遇见马克西莫雷耶斯 |
[16:12] | and you went to his house? | 还去了他家吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah, and he showed me his art collection, | 没错 他让我欣赏艺术作品 |
[16:17] | and we drank a number of terremotos, | 我们还喝了一大堆智利酒 |
[16:19] | which are… fucking disgusting. | 口味恶心到家 |
[16:23] | Anyway, I may have convinced him | 总之 我可能已经成功说服他 |
[16:26] | to give us enough money to get rid of Colin. | 出资来摆脱柯林 |
[16:30] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[16:32] | I casually floated 50 million, | 我随口说出五千万元 |
[16:34] | and he didn’t even bat an eye. | 他连眼都不眨 |
[16:36] | Richard… | 理查 |
[16:39] | There’s a reason Jared tried to ditch this guy. | 杰瑞拒他于千里之外自有原因 |
[16:41] | -We cannot take his money. | -我们不能拿他的钱 |
[16:43] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[16:44] | Did he tell you where he gets it from? | 他说过钱从哪里来了吗 |
[16:47] | How his grandfather was | 你知道他祖父是皮诺契特前总统 |
[16:48] | the chief of secret police under Pinochet? | 手下的秘密警察吗 |
[16:51] | About how they ran their mines? | 他们又怎么经营矿场 |
[16:53] | They were basically slave traders. | 他们根本是在卖奴隶 |
[16:55] | He can’t really be all that bad. | 不可能当真那么差劲吧 |
[16:57] | I mean, he really, really likes Pied Piper. | 毕竟他这么喜欢魔笛手 |
[17:01] | Look, we cannot take blood money. | 血腥钱就是不能拿 |
[17:03] | You thought selling ads were bad? | 你觉得卖广告就算差劲 |
[17:05] | These guys executed people in soccer stadiums. | 这些人可是在足球场处决人民 |
[17:08] | I was open to it at first, | 我本来觉得没关系 |
[17:10] | but Jared was adamant and he’s right. | 杰瑞则是坚决反对 |
[17:13] | Fifty million sounds great, but | 他说的对 五千万听来很棒 |
[17:14] | it’s an awfully low price to pay for your integrity. | 但因此放弃原则是远远不够 |
[17:17] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[17:19] | Look,I know Colin is a sleazebag, | 我知道柯林是个下流胚子 |
[17:22] | but at least he’s temporary. | 但至少他只是暂时在公司里 |
[17:24] | Okay, Maximo is a thousand times worse, | 马克西莫比他下流一千倍 |
[17:26] | and he would be permanent. | 而且踢都踢不走 |
[17:33] | Of course. He just e-mailed me the term sheet. | 真棒 他寄条款清单来了 |
[17:37] | Just forward it to me. | 我连看都不想看 |
[17:39] | -I’ll take care of it. -Thanks. | -转寄给我吧 我来处理 -谢谢 |
[17:42] | I know that this sucks, but I promise you, | 我知道很讨厌 |
[17:44] | you’re doing the right… | 但我保证你的选择没 |
[17:46] | Fifty million? | 五千万元耶 |
[17:48] | Do you remember when I was offered 10? | 记得以前 人家开一千万的光景吗 |
[17:52] | Richard. | 理查 |
[17:56] | It’s not $50 million. | 不止五千万元 |
[17:59] | Is it more? | 比五千万多吗 |
[18:02] | It’s a billion, Richard. | 是十亿 理查 |
[18:07] | A what? | 十什么 |
[18:10] | He just offered us a billion dollars for 10%. | 他开了十亿来买一成股份 |
[18:15] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[18:21] | You’re already holding a cigarette. | 你已经点一根烟了 |
[18:26] | Mr. Gilfoyle! | 吉佛尔先生 |
[18:28] | Yes, ma’am? -Is this your new team? | -什么事 -这是你的新团队吗 |
[18:32] | It is. | 没错 |
[18:33] | Five people, as you requested. | 五个手下 如你的要求 |
[18:36] | -That man over there? – Ken. | -那位先生呢 -他叫做肯 |
[18:39] | -Lsn’t he the coffee guy? -Barista. Yes. | -他不是泡咖啡的人吗 -没错 人家是咖啡师 |
[18:43] | And Joyce was watering the plants. | 乔伊之前负责浇花 |
[18:46] | Mona was working security. | 莫娜是保全人员 |
[18:47] | Dan and George, they were painting the lobby. | 丹和乔治之前负责粉刷大厅 |
[18:50] | Until today. | 从今以后不是了 |
[18:52] | Which reminds me, they all need to change | 倒让我想起 |
[18:53] | their LinkedIn status to… | 他们都该改一下领英状态 |
[18:56] | “Placaters of middle management.” | 改成”中层管理的魁儡” |
[18:59] | I’ll be honest, this is sort of a first. | 老实说 我还是第一次遇到这种情况 |
[19:01] | And here you thought I was just… | 你还以为我不过是 |
[19:04] | “That guy.” | 那种人 |
[19:06] | You know, Mr. Gilfoyle, you’re right. | 吉佛尔先生 你说的没错 |
[19:07] | You’re not “That guy,” | 你不只是那种人 |
[19:09] | because at the seven companies I’ve helped take public, | 因为在我曾任职的其他七间公司 |
[19:12] | every other “That guy” Accepted their limitations, | 那种人最后都会接受自己有弱点 |
[19:15] | took on a team, and managed to get their work done. | 好好组织团队 设法达成目标 |
[19:17] | Some of them are now billionaires. | 他们有些早已成为亿万富翁了 |
[19:20] | None of them would’ve gotten into a dick-measuring contest with HR | 没人会在进度落后两周时 |
[19:23] | when they were two weeks behind. | 这样跟人资比威武 |
[19:25] | So, lucky us, | 本公司真有福气 |
[19:27] | I guess you’re unique. | 有你这么特别的员工 |
[19:32] | You know, Gilfoyle, when I first heard the phrase | 吉佛尔 我首次听到 “比威武”一词时 |
[19:34] | “Dick-measuring contest,” I thought it was a contest | 还以为要看看 |
[19:36] | to see who could measure the most dicks. | 谁能丈量最多老二 |
[19:39] | But it isn’t,is it, Gilfoyle? | 但显然不是这样吧 吉佛尔 |
[19:41] | Is it a typo? Maybe it’s a typo. | 他打错了吗 也许打错了 |
[19:43] | It’s not a typo, Richard. It’s spelled out in the offer. | 才不是打错 理查 |
[19:46] | One billion dollars, in one lump sum. | 他白纸黑字写着”十亿”一次付清 |
[19:49] | Okay, what do I do? | 好 那我该怎么办 |
[19:53] | -I don’t know. -Oh. Okay, well, | -我不知道 -很好 |
[19:55] | Jared had you pretty convinced that this was evil money. | 你听杰瑞那套 说这是肮脏钱 |
[19:57] | It’s a billion fucking dollars, Richard! | 但这可是十亿元 理查 |
[20:00] | Okay, so does that make this less evil or, like, | 好 钱变多就不肮脏吗 |
[20:03] | -Way more evil? | -还是更肮脏了 |
[20:05] | Do not touch. | 千万别碰 |
[20:06] | It’s an e-sign. You touch that button, it’s over. | 这是电子签单 按钮就完了 |
[20:08] | Tell me what to do. | 快告诉我该怎么做 |
[20:10] | Monica, this is your job! | 莫妮卡 这是你的职责 |
[20:12] | Look, when my sister got pregnant her freshman year of college, | 我妹大一怀孕的时候 |
[20:16] | I said get an abortion. | 我叫她马上堕胎 |
[20:17] | Well, now my niece, Dakota, who is very much with us, | 现在侄女达珂塔跟我很亲 |
[20:21] | calls me “Aunt Abortion.” | 叫我”堕胎阿姨” |
[20:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:26] | You are the CEO, this is on you. | 你才是执行长 你自己决定 |
[20:29] | Well, I gotta talk to Dinesh and Gilfoyle. | 我得跟迪内许和吉佛尔谈 |
[20:30] | No, you can’t talk to those animals! | 不行 不能跟那些动物说 |
[20:32] | You say a word to anyone out there,and this whole company | 你敢跟他们泄露风声 |
[20:35] | turns into Lord of the Flies in five seconds. | 全公司五秒钟内立刻上演苍蝇王 |
[20:38] | It’s a billion dollars, Richard. | 理查 这可是十亿元 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry. You’re on your own. | 对不起 你自己看着办 |
[20:42] | Monica… | 莫妮卡 |
[20:45] | Richard, there is a major emergency. | 理查 紧急状况 |
[20:48] | Gilfoyle is using the barista as one of the coders, | 吉佛尔雇了咖啡师当工程师 |
[20:50] | so I tried to use the cappuccino machine on my own, | 所以我只好自己试着用咖啡机 |
[20:52] | and I don’t know if, like, the frother knob is, like,jammed or something, | 我不知道奶泡机是不是卡住了 |
[20:56] | but it’s, like, not working. | 现在完全不管用 |
[20:58] | So, there is no froth, | 因此所有人 |
[21:00] | at all, for anybody. | 通通没有 奶泡 |
[21:04] | So, can you get on that? | 你能处理吗 |
[21:06] | -Yeah. -Okay, great. | -好 -太好了 他会处理 |
[21:10] | It’s really a shit sandwich. | 真是挤得要命 |
[21:13] | They’ve been in there for a while. | 他们谈了好一阵子 |
[21:15] | Wonder how it’s going. – – | 不晓得结果如何 |
[21:19] | General Barris. Is it done? | 贝瑞斯将军 搞定了吗 |
[21:23] | -Wonderful. -Say hello to your wife for me. | -太好了 -替我向夫人问好 |
[21:26] | Gavin! How was the meeting? | 盖文 会议还好吗 |
[21:42] | Aah! Fuck! | 可恶 |
[21:48] | Richard? | 理查 |
[21:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[21:55] | Do you have a second? | 你有空聊聊吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah, yeah. Come on in. | 有啊 请进 |
[22:00] | I know you tried to keep Maximo away from me, | 我知道你帮我挡掉马克西莫 |
[22:02] | but one thing lead to another and-and now this. | 但是经过一些事情后 他开了这个价格 |
[22:05] | -That is quite an offer. -Yeah. | -还真大方 -是啊 |
[22:08] | So, what do I do? | 所以 我该怎么办 |
[22:11] | Look, Richard, I know you said Monica’s checked out on this, | 理查 我知道莫妮卡无能为力 |
[22:13] | but… this is kind of a monumental Pied Piper matter. | 但这可是魔笛手的重大决策 |
[22:18] | I think you should get advice from somebody within the company. | 你应该咨询公司内部的人员 |
[22:22] | That’s why I’m here, Jared. | 所以我才来找你 杰瑞 |
[22:24] | That’s you. | 非你莫属 |
[22:25] | You gotta come back. | 你一定得回来 |
[22:27] | -Richard… -I-I know | -理查 -我知道 |
[22:28] | your job changed over time, | 你的工作性质慢慢变了 |
[22:31] | but we can undo that. | 但是我们可以修改 |
[22:33] | You know, restructure your role, | 重新定位你的职务 |
[22:34] | move you upstairs so you’re closer to me. | 把你的办公室搬来楼上 靠近我一些 |
[22:36] | Whatever it takes to make it work. | 只要你肯回来就行 |
[22:38] | Come on, think about it. We’ll be… | 考虑一下吧 |
[22:40] | a pair of boys, back in business. | 就像以前一样当好兄弟 |
[22:42] | Richard, it’s too late. I mean, | 理查 太迟了 |
[22:44] | you know, you let me go, so I took the job here | 你已经放我走了 |
[22:46] | -With Gwart, and… -So? | -所以我现在替葛华效力 -那又如何 |
[22:49] | Go inside and tell Gwart you’re leaving. | 进去跟葛华说你要辞职就好 |
[22:52] | Well, that’s not how loyalty works. | 但这样太不忠诚了 |
[22:54] | I mean, that wouldn’t be fair. | 很不公平 |
[22:56] | Fair? | 公平 |
[22:59] | Years ago, you came to this house, | 好几年前 你来这屋里 |
[23:01] | begging me for a job, and I gave you one. | 求我给你工作 我也雇用了你 |
[23:04] | In fact, I made you COO. And now, | 我甚至让你当上营运长 |
[23:07] | when I need you the most, you stab me in the back, | 如今在我最需要你的时候 你居然在背后捅我一刀 |
[23:10] | and you have the balls to lecture me about loyalty? | 还有种训我不忠诚 |
[23:13] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[23:15] | I was right. | 我说的没错 |
[23:17] | You are a buddy-fucker. | 你就是叛徒 |
[23:19] | -Please stop saying that. -Buddy-fucker. | -拜托你别再说这种话 -叛徒 |
[23:22] | Stop saying that. | 别说了 |
[23:24] | And-and-and please just leave this house, | 请你快离开这里 |
[23:26] | -Or I can’t be held responsible for my behavior. | -否则我无法替自己的行为负责 |
[23:28] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:30] | What are you gonna do, Jared? Huh? | 你还能怎样 杰瑞 |
[23:31] | You gonna buddy-fuck me? ‘Cause that’s what you do | 继续背叛我吗 |
[23:33] | -To your buddies now, isn’t it? -Get out. | -因为你最会背叛伙伴了吧 -出去 |
[23:37] | Oh, Gwart. No, no, no! That’s too much sun. | 葛华 这样不行 你晒太多了 |
[23:43] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[23:45] | This is Gwart? | 她就是葛华 |
[23:47] | Richard… | 理查 |
[23:49] | -This is who you’re walking away for? -Richard, do not. | -你抛下我就为了这个 -理查 不准你 |
[23:52] | She’s your new little code girlfriend? | 她是你的工程师女友吗 |
[23:54] | -Don’t. -This, uh… | -不要 -这是 |
[23:56] | -Don’t. -This googly-eyed… | -住嘴 不要 -四眼田鸡 |
[23:58] | -No, no, no, no… -Yoo-hoo drinking… | -不要 – 喝巧克力的怪人 |
[24:01] | -No! -Oh my God. | -不 -老天爷 |
[24:03] | Oh, okay, okay, okay, look, I’m sorry! | 好啦 对不起 |
[24:05] | -No. -All right. | -我不接受 -好吧 |
[24:06] | I oughta knock your teeth, you bitch-made motherfucker. | 看我怎么打掉你的烂牙 你这王八蛋 |
[24:09] | -I-I-I… I didn’t mean it. | 我 我不是故意的 |
[24:10] | I was state-raised! | 我从小环境险恶 |
[24:12] | You think I’m scared to catch a case of some bullshit | 我还怕你这满嘴烂话的浑球吗 |
[24:15] | I-I’m sorry, Jared! | 对不起 杰瑞 我不是故意的 |
[24:16] | I didn’t mean it, okay? I’m sorry, Gwart. | 葛华 我不是故意的 |
[24:18] | -I didn’t mean it! | -我不是那个意思 |
[24:18] | You keep her name out of your skanky little mouth, | 不许你用那脏嘴叫她的名字 |
[24:20] | you little, little bitch! | 你这下流胚子 |
[24:22] | Hey! Hey! Hey! This is a place of business… | 这里是办公的地方 |
[24:25] | Oh my God. Don’t shoot me! | 天啊 别射我 |
[24:26] | Jared! | 杰瑞 |
[24:27] | -Jared! Aah! -Dope-led, peckerwood motherfucker! | -杰瑞 -子弹上膛 来吃一颗啊 浑球 |
[24:30] | Jared! Jared, no! -Get checked in, hoe! | -杰瑞 -给我出来 浑帐 |
[24:36] | Oh, Jesus! | 天啊 |
[24:38] | You wanna dance on the blacktop, homie?! | 想跟我斗吗 浑球 |
[24:40] | You did this, Richard! | 你自找的 理查 |
[24:45] | Ow, what the fuck? | 搞什么啊 |
[24:51] | Mr. Gilfoyle! You wanted to see me before I left? | 吉佛尔 你要我下班前过来吗 |
[24:54] | Yes, Tracy, I did. | 没错 崔西 我想找你 |
[24:56] | I wanted you to be here when I push my entire backlog of code. | 我想要你见证 我把延宕的工作都解决了 |
[25:01] | You finished all of it? In just 24 hours? | 你都做完了 只花了廿四小时 |
[25:04] | I did, all by myself. | 没错 就我一人 |
[25:12] | I’ll take that apology now. | 你现在可以道歉了 |
[25:14] | Mr. Gilfoyle, you said that I had to choose. | 吉佛尔先生 你说我得选一个 |
[25:17] | You said I could have it fast or I could have it right, | 速度和准确度只能择一 |
[25:20] | but I just got it fast and right, | 但你刚才给了我速度和准确度 |
[25:23] | and all I had to do was threaten your manhood | 只要作势派手下给你 |
[25:26] | by assigning you other coders. | 威胁你的男子气概就行了 |
[25:28] | It worked at seven other companies, | 这作法在别的公司有效 |
[25:29] | and it obviously worked here. | 在这里当然也有用 |
[25:32] | We’re back on schedule! | 我们都赶上进度了 |
[25:34] | Now, why would I be sorry about that. | 我为何需要道歉呢 |
[25:39] | I respect your skills. | 你的技巧值得尊敬 |
[25:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:43] | See you in the morning. | 明早见了 |
[25:49] | And now, we are both holding a whiskey | 我们在一起喝威士忌呢 |
[25:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:52] | Um, Maximo, I wanna apologize | 马克西莫 抱歉 |
[25:55] | for coming over here unannounced. | 临时来访 |
[25:56] | And I wanna do this deal with you, | 我很想接受你的提议 |
[25:58] | but… Jesus… | 但是 天啊 |
[26:00] | Richard, you have some concerns because of my family. | 理查 你在顾虑我的家庭背景 |
[26:03] | I mean… yeah. | 是这样没错 |
[26:05] | Richard, do you see these photographs? | 理查 你看到这些照片了吗 |
[26:07] | Now, these people, a lot of them children, | 这些人当中有很多都是孩子 |
[26:11] | used to work for my father in my family’s mines. | 替家父和我们的矿场工作 |
[26:14] | Now, I keep them here as a reminder | 我挂这些照片是要是提醒自己 |
[26:15] | of the many, many mistakes my father made. | 家父曾犯的诸多过错 |
[26:18] | I want to fix those mistakes, Richard. | 我想矫正那些过错 |
[26:20] | By investing in you and your company, | 我投资你的公司 |
[26:23] | I’ll be able to start doing that. | 就是矫正的第一步 |
[26:25] | Do you really believe that? | 你当真相信吗 |
[26:26] | Richard, we are going to change the world, you and I. | 理查 我们要改变世界 |
[26:30] | Shit! What was that? | 天啊 那是什么 |
[26:32] | Ah, the birds. You know, they’re attracted to the tree, | 小鸟 它们都想往石松飞 |
[26:34] | so sometimes, you know, kapffft! | 不小心就会撞上 |
[26:36] | What are you gonna do? | 还能怎么办呢 |
[26:38] | -To rectifying the mistakes of my father. -Sure. Yeah. | -敬矫正家父的过错 -那当然 |
[26:42] | The fool who allowed the workers to unionize | 蠢材才会准员工成立工会 |
[26:44] | and ask for higher wages | 争取薪资 |
[26:46] | and more expensive hospitals. | 及高额健保 |
[26:48] | -We… -Uh, sorry. What was that? | -我们 -等等 你说什么 |
[26:50] | Yes. My grandfather, he built a great fortune, | 我的祖父赚进大笔财富 |
[26:53] | but then my idiot father almost gave it all away. | 但几乎全被我愚蠢的老爸赔光了 |
[26:55] | But not now, though. Oh no. | 现在不会了 绝对不会 |
[26:57] | Now, I mine copper, cobalt and diamonds, | 我挖的矿有铜有钴 有钻石 |
[27:00] | and now, thanks to you, | 现在多亏有你 |
[27:02] | data. Gracias. | 也能探勘资料 谢谢(西语) |
[27:06] | Uh, no. No, what? | 不对 |
[27:08] | No, we do not… | 我们公司才不会 |
[27:10] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[27:14] | We will not mine user data. | 我们不会探勘使用者个资 |
[27:17] | I was very clear about that. | 我说得十分清楚了 |
[27:19] | But you do. | 但你确实探勘了 |
[27:20] | Richard, did you not tell me | 理查 |
[27:21] | when we were sitting on my tree, bonding, | 我们在树上培养感情时 |
[27:24] | that there is a man in your network right now, | 你不是说现在就有人在网路里 |
[27:26] | using a tool, that you built, in order to mine user data? | 用你的技术搜集个资吗 |
[27:29] | No. That is coming to an end. That doesn’t happen anymore. | 不是 这件事要结束了 不会继续发生了 |
[27:32] | Richard, please. Cheers. | 拜托 理查 |
[27:34] | To our future endeavors together. | 这杯就祝未来合作愉快 |
[27:36] | Maximo… | 马克西莫 |
[27:38] | we will never collect and monetize user data. | 我们绝对不会搜集 或是利用个资赚取利润 |
[27:42] | Ever. | 绝不 |
[27:43] | Then why would I give you one billion dollars, Richard? | 那我干吗给你十亿元呢 理查 |
[27:47] | Look at me. I am not a fool like my father. | 看好了 我才不像老爸那么蠢 |
[27:50] | You are turning this into a dick-measuring contest. | 你这么做是想跟我比威武吧 |
[27:54] | Please don’t, because I assure you, | 劝你停手 因为我跟你保证 |
[27:57] | it will be I who measures the most. | 再怎么比 绝对是我最威武 |
[28:01] | Are-are you threatening me? | 抱歉 你在威胁我吗 |
[28:03] | Take my money, Richard. | 收下我的钱吧 理查 |
[28:05] | It’ll be very good for you,and very good for me. | 这笔钱对你我都好 |
[28:09] | But if you do not take my money, Richard… | 但理查 你若不收这钱 |
[28:12] | oh, it will be very bad for you. | 绝对凄惨无比 |