时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I could stand to be a little perverted. | 我目前是不介意行个小恶 |
[00:02] | Yeah, I wanna be a lot perverted. | 是啊 我真希望自己变态至极 |
[00:04] | We’ll be profitable and up 5X inside three years. | 我们能在三年内 转亏为盈并获利五倍 |
[00:05] | nzmz818@gmail.com | 合作邮箱 |
[00:07] | You’ve got three months. | 给你三个月 |
[00:11] | – What is this? – My resignation letter. | -这是什么 -这是我的辞呈 |
[00:13] | Laurie, what are you doing here? | 萝莉 你在这里做什么 |
[00:14] | I’ve made myself the CEO of the OwlNet. | 我顺利成为该公司执行长 |
[00:17] | This is who you’re walking away for? | 你抛下我就为了这个 |
[00:18] | – This… George R. R…. – No, no, no. No! | -四眼田鸡 -不要 |
[00:20] | – Oh my god! – You did this, Richard! | -老天爷 -你自找的 理查 |
[00:23] | Cheers to our future endeavors together. | 这杯就祝未来合作愉快 |
[00:26] | We will not mine user data. | 我们不会探勘使用者个资 |
[00:30] | I was very clear about that. | 我说得十分清楚了 |
[00:31] | If you do not take my money, Richard… | 但理查 你若不收这钱 |
[00:33] | it will be very bad for you. | 绝对凄惨无比 |
[00:52] | A billion dollars? | 十亿元 |
[00:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:54] | A man offered us a billion dollars, | 有个家伙开价十亿元 |
[00:59] | and you said no? | 你却拒绝了 |
[01:01] | A very bad man, and he would’ve turned us | 那家伙很恶劣 也会害我们 |
[01:03] | into the worst possible version of ourselves. | 做罪大恶极的事 |
[01:05] | I mean, you can’t put a price on ethics. | 毕竟道德无价 |
[01:07] | But it seems you just did. | 但看来你标了价 |
[01:09] | One billion dollars. | 十亿元 |
[01:11] | Monica… you were okay with this? | 莫妮卡 你觉得这样行吗 |
[01:15] | Y…Yes? | 可以 |
[01:18] | Richard, | 理查 |
[01:19] | do you remember when you | 你拒绝过盖文贝尔森 |
[01:20] | turned down $10 million from Gavin Belson? | 一千万元的开价吧 |
[01:22] | Did that start some sick addiction to turning down money? | 你是不是拒绝过一次就上瘾了 |
[01:26] | Are you just chasing that dragon, you sick junkie fuck?! | 你不过想追求快感吧 瘾君子 |
[01:30] | Now, Dinesh, look, if I’d taken that 10 million, | 迪内许 我若拿了那一千万 |
[01:33] | you wouldn’t own | 你现在也不会拥有 |
[01:34] | two and a half percent of everything we’ve built here! | 百分之二点五的努力成果 |
[01:36] | Two and a half percent of a billion dollars is $25 million! | 十亿元的百分之二点五可是两千五百万元 |
[01:40] | Yes, but, actually, the billion dollars | 没错 但他开十亿元 |
[01:42] | was to own ten percent of the company. | 只想买下一成持股 |
[01:44] | So, not to split hairs, you would, uh, technically, | 所以附带一提其实你会 |
[01:47] | be worth… 250 million. | 拥有两亿五千万元 |
[01:49] | Fuck! | 天啊 |
[01:51] | At an interest rate of 3.65 percent, | 现在银行利率百分之三点六五 |
[01:53] | leaving a billion dollars in the bank would get you | 定存十亿元的话 |
[01:55] | $36.5 million a year. | 每年利息就有3650万元 |
[01:57] | That’s a hundred grand a day. That’s… | 换算下来每天可领一千元 就是 |
[02:00] | – Sixty- nine dollars a minute. – Sixty- nine dollars a minute! | – 每分钟69元 – 每分钟可领69元 |
[02:03] | Think about all the gold chain you could’ve bought with that money. | 试想那些钱能换多少金项链 |
[02:06] | I actually don’t think… | 我想你… |
[02:08] | that interest rate is accurate because… | 你把利率搞错了 |
[02:11] | – even a 30- year T- bill is only… – Two- point- nine percent. | – 就算三十年国库券也只有… – 百分之二点九 |
[02:13] | Two- point- nine. | 二点九 |
[02:14] | All your blathering just now would’ve made us $2.32. | 你说废话的同时我们又能赚进2元32分了 |
[02:17] | Again, I- I don’t think that’s right because, | 我就说算错了 |
[02:19] | assuming an APR of three, I cost us well under two dollars, | 假设总费用年百分率是三 我浪费的还不到两块钱 |
[02:23] | so it’s not even… | 所以根本 |
[02:26] | Um, sorry, uh… | 等等 不好意思 |
[02:30] | – Hello? – Richard! | – 你好 – 理查 |
[02:32] | It’s Maximo. | 我是马克西莫 |
[02:34] | We are on the phone. How are you? | 我们居然通电话了 你好吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, I know. I’m fine. | 是啊 我还好 |
[02:37] | We were just talking about you, myself and Colin. | 我和柯林才刚聊到你 |
[02:40] | – Colin? – Oh, yes. | – 柯林 – 对 柯林在这里 |
[02:41] | Colin is here. | 柯林在这里 |
[02:43] | He is making the peace sign to you. | 他正在对你比和平手势 |
[02:46] | Now, you remember how you refused to take my money? | 还记得你拒绝我投资吧 |
[02:48] | Well, Colin, he did take my money. | 柯林他倒是接受了 |
[02:50] | So,now he is leaving your network. | 所以 他要离开你的公司了 |
[02:52] | Wait, to go where? | 那他要去哪里 |
[02:54] | Oh, to the network run by new friend, Laurie Bream. | 加入我的新朋友 萝莉布林经营的网路 |
[02:57] | Now, you remember when I said if you did not take my money, | 我说过你不收钱 |
[02:58] | it would be very bad for you? | 就会很惨吧 |
[03:01] | Well, let me tell you what is going to happen to you next. | 我来告诉你接下来有多糟 |
[03:04] | Which was too, too, too much for her, | 她实在太难以接受【 |
[03:06] | so she went down 51st Street to see Dr. X, | 就到51街上看了某医生 |
[03:09] | who gave her eight pills, which left her… | 对方开了八颗药丸 害她 |
[03:11] | – Boobless. -Boobless. | – 平胸 – 平胸了 |
[03:26] | So, Colin’s out. | 柯林走了 |
[03:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:29] | So, our profits are… zero. | 我们利润也归零了 |
[03:32] | It’s worse than that. | 还更惨 |
[03:33] | Maximo has bought all of Laurie’s Pied Piper shares, | 马克西莫买下萝莉所有的魔笛手股份 |
[03:35] | as well as all the shares of Big Head’s dad. | 还有大头仔老爸的持股 |
[03:38] | He now owns 30 percent of the company. | 他现在拥有本公司的三成股份 |
[03:40] | So, the only way we can raise money to stay alive is by selling shares, | 所以我们若想抛售股票募资 |
[03:43] | but the second we do that… | 但一动手 |
[03:44] | – Maximo buys them. – Yeah. | – 就会被马克西莫买走 – 没错 |
[03:46] | and when he gets a majority stake, | 他一但成为大股东 |
[03:47] | he can do whatever he wants. | 想干吗就能干吗 |
[03:50] | Shut us down, fire all of us, | 恶意倒闭 开除我们 |
[03:52] | take our IP to Laurie to use on her network. | 把我们的网路位址拿去给萝莉用 |
[03:54] | He’s starving us out. | 他是想把我们逼死 |
[03:55] | How long can we survive? | 我们能撑多久 |
[03:56] | Well,the Siege of Candia lasted 21 years. | 坎迪亚王国遭围攻了廿一年 |
[04:03] | Well, that’s something. | 了不起 |
[04:04] | It ended in 1669, | 结局是在1699年 |
[04:06] | when the Ottoman soldiers were infected with plague | 鄂图曼士兵流行起瘟疫 |
[04:09] | after being attacked with the liquid from the spleens and buboes of the dead. | 因遭遗体的脾脏和淋巴腺肿袭击 |
[04:13] | What’s a bubo? | 什么是淋巴腺肿 |
[04:14] | Plague- infested lymph nodes. | 被瘟疫寄生的肿胀淋巴结 |
[04:17] | So, they would like, scoop them out and throw them at people? | 他们挖遗体的淋巴对人丢啊 |
[04:19] | Fuck! Fuck. | 该死 |
[04:22] | Richard, did you just try to punch the wall and miss? | 理查 你想捶墙壁失手了吗 |
[04:27] | Nope. I clipped it. I got it. | 不对 我打到了 |
[04:29] | Sort of like that. | 大概像这样 |
[04:30] | I see. | 了解 |
[04:31] | So until a Richard Hendricks reports an assault, | 所以除非理查亨卓斯告我伤害 |
[04:34] | I…I technically can’t turn myself in for it? | 我没办法先向警方自首 |
[04:36] | That is correct. | 正确 |
[04:37] | And what about a restraining order? | 保护令呢 |
[04:39] | Can I…I take one out against myself on his behalf? | 能替他申请限制我的保护令吗 |
[04:42] | No. | 不行 |
[04:43] | What if I threaten you guys? Just hear me out… | 要是我威胁你们呢 听我说完 |
[04:48] | Fucking pigs. I- I hope | 你们这群懒猪 我希望 |
[04:49] | that you get cheated out of your overtime. | 你们的加班时数都被吃掉 |
[04:51] | How about that, dickless? | 你们这群孬种 |
[04:53] | Maybe you could just try calling the guy? | 你还是直接打给对方吧 |
[04:57] | Why were you talking to the police? | 你为什么要跟警察讲话 |
[04:59] | Oh, it was just a personal issue. | 我只是在询问私事 |
[05:01] | You should not bring them here. | 你不该带警察过来 |
[05:04] | Fuck the police. | 警察该死 |
[05:06] | Jian- Yang, you’re not doing anything illegal here, are you? | 靳阳 你不是在为非作歹吧 |
[05:11] | Yes. | 就是 |
[05:15] | Where is everyone? | 大家去哪里了 |
[05:27] | Jared is bringing chaos to the house, | 杰瑞闹得这里鸡犬不宁 |
[05:30] | and chaos is bad for our business. | 闹事不利我们的生意 |
[05:32] | Yeah. What is our business? | 我懂 但我们在做什么生意 |
[05:36] | I told you, it’s a better for both of us if you do not know. | 我说过这件事你不知道比较好 |
[05:40] | Oh, right. Yeah. | 了解 |
[05:42] | We need to get rid of Gwart. | 我们得弄走葛华 |
[05:44] | It’s the only way to get rid of Jared. | 这样才能弄走杰瑞 |
[05:47] | Gwart. | 葛华啊 |
[05:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:54] | Richard? | 理查 |
[05:57] | – Gavin. – You look like shit. | – 盖文 – 你看来糟透了 |
[05:59] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[06:01] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[06:03] | I punched a wall. | 我捶了墙壁 |
[06:05] | Cool. | 酷喔 |
[06:08] | Want a drink? | 要喝吗 |
[06:09] | Don’t you think it’s a little early… | 现在太早了吧 |
[06:10] | It’s kombucha with ginseng and lemongrass, Richard. | 是康普茶加人蔘和柠檬草 理查 |
[06:13] | I’m not a fucking hobo. | 我又不是流浪汉 |
[06:16] | All I wanted to do was be a golden millionaire. | 我不过想要成为黄金百万富翁 |
[06:18] | Is that too much to ask? | 这要求很过分吗 |
[06:20] | A millionaire that gets peed on? | 受人鄙视的百万富翁吗 |
[06:22] | I could see you making half that happen. | 我倒觉得你快成功了 |
[06:24] | No, you have as many millions as your age. | 不对 是以你的年纪就身价百万 |
[06:27] | I mean, everyone in the Valley is swimming in money. | 矽谷里的人根本在钞票海里游泳 |
[06:31] | Why not me? | 为什么我不行 |
[06:32] | I believe your people have a concept for it. | 你的同胞有个概念很恰当 |
[06:35] | Karma. | “因果报应” |
[06:36] | Firstly, I am Muslim from Pakistan, you fucking racist. | 首先 我是巴基斯坦的穆斯林 你种族歧视 |
[06:39] | Secondly, karma does not exist. | 其次 因果不存在 |
[06:41] | Otherwise, it would mean that bad things happen to me | 否则那么多坏事发生在我身上 |
[06:43] | happen to me because I’m a bad person. | 岂不意味着我是坏人 |
[06:45] | Check… and check. | 正确 两件都说对了 |
[06:47] | Oh, I’m a bad person? | 我是坏人吗 |
[06:49] | Says the guy who literally worships Satan. | 你崇拜撒旦还好意思说 |
[06:51] | I am a great guy. | 我是个大好人 |
[06:53] | In my youth, I would’ve argued that life is just | 我年轻时会说 生命不过是 |
[06:55] | a series of random events, devoid of any meaning. | 一串随机事件 一点意义都没有 |
[06:59] | But as a data scientist, I have to recognize that | 但身为资料科学家 我得承认 |
[07:03] | sometimes, patterns emerge. | 偶尔还是会有模式 |
[07:07] | Undeniable patterns. | 不可否认的模式 |
[07:11] | Get right with the universe. | 好好跟宇宙和解吧 |
[07:13] | Dinesh? | 迪内许 |
[07:16] | What is up, my cousin? | 你好吗 表哥 |
[07:20] | – Gilfoyle, you remember my cousin, Wajeed? – Yes. | – 吉佛尔 记得我的表弟瓦吉德吗 – 记得 |
[07:23] | Coz, I have been meaning to call you. | 表哥 我一直想要打给你 |
[07:26] | Remember last year when you wanted to sell | 还记得你去年想卖掉 |
[07:27] | all those shares of Bro that I gave you? | 所有我给你的老兄股份吗 |
[07:30] | And I was like, don’t sell those shares! | 我一直要你别把股票卖掉 |
[07:32] | And you were like, “I need the money To buy floor mats for my Tesla, | 你说要筹钱 买特斯拉的脚垫 |
[07:35] | so I can make a guy named Danny in the office feel bad.” | 让某个叫丹尼的同事气死 |
[07:38] | Good memory. Um, | 你记得真牢 |
[07:39] | but, you know, Bro was basically out of business. | 但老兄当时算是玩完了 |
[07:42] | It was. | 当时是这样 |
[07:43] | But so wild! | 但说来奇怪 |
[07:46] | After you sold those shares, I sold Bro to MoveShack for basically nothing, | 你卖掉股份之后 我把老兄贱价卖给搬运窝 |
[07:50] | and yesterday, | 就在昨天 |
[07:53] | MoveShack got “Acquired” by Snapchat, and… | 快闪聊天买下了搬运窝 |
[07:58] | we crushed it! | 发财了 |
[08:01] | – How much did you make? – Oh, you won’t believe this… | – 你赚了多少钱 – 你绝对不会相信 |
[08:10] | – Sixty million dollars? – Yes, 60 million dollars! | – 六千万元 – 没错 就是六千万元 |
[08:12] | I’m a golden millionaire! | 我是黄金百万富翁 |
[08:16] | Times two! | 而且还是双倍 |
[08:17] | So, Dinesh sold his shares, | 所以迪内许卖掉股份 |
[08:20] | and then your fortunes turned around. Is that right? | 你的运气就变好了 是这样吧 |
[08:25] | Weird. | 怪了 |
[08:26] | It’s just like that time. | 就跟那次一样 |
[08:28] | Remember, you, me, and Ali, we went down to play by the river… | 还记得我们和阿里一起到河边玩 |
[08:31] | – Oh… Boring story. – …and then, and then Dinesh, | – 这故事很无聊啦 – 然后迪内许 |
[08:33] | you snuck home so that you could get Ali’s jump rope | 你偷溜回家拿阿里的跳绳 |
[08:36] | and play with it by yourself, without telling him, | 背着他自己玩 |
[08:40] | and then Ali and I found a giant…giant box of British candy. | 后来我跟阿里就捡到好大一盒英国糖果 |
[08:46] | You love candy. | 你爱吃糖 |
[08:47] | Oh, it was the best. | 太好吃了 |
[08:49] | Anyway, I’m a golden millionaire. | 总之 我成了黄金百万富翁 |
[08:51] | How about I buy drinks, yeah? | 这些酒算我的吧 |
[08:54] | – Karma’s a… – You’re a bitch. | – 因果真是 – 你闭嘴 |
[08:57] | Anyway, the fucking US government blocked the entire thing. | 反正美国政府把整件事给挡下来 |
[08:59] | Can you believe that? | 你敢相信吗 |
[09:00] | I pay taxes. | 我乖乖纳税 |
[09:03] | I mean, I don’t, but… | 其实不会 |
[09:05] | But look, I mean, I think we’re even more fucked than you are. | 但我觉得我们的状况比你还惨 |
[09:08] | We’re quite a pair, aren’t we? | 真是难兄难弟 |
[09:10] | To us. To the men in the arena, | 敬我俩一杯 |
[09:13] | living or dying under the watchful gaze of Caesar. | 敬那些上了竞技场 出生入死给凯萨大帝看的人 |
[09:17] | Are you not entertained? | 怎能不开心呢 |
[09:26] | It’s, uh, from Jared Dunn. Do you remember him? | 杰瑞丹恩传讯息给我 你记得他吗 |
[09:30] | Of course. How’s he doing? | 那当然 他最近好吗 |
[09:31] | Actually, uh, funny enough, | 其实说来有趣 |
[09:33] | he just bailed on me to | 他背叛了我 |
[09:35] | go work for some…sexy new startup back at my old hacker hostel. | 回去骇客小窝替一个性感尤物搞创业 |
[09:39] | Ironic. Exactly the same way he left me, for you. | 真讽刺 他当初也这样离开我 跳槽到你那儿 |
[09:43] | Jared always had an eye for talent. | 杰瑞总是慧眼识英雄 |
[09:47] | Thanks, I guess. | 谢谢你的夸奖 |
[09:49] | So, what was the munition that CIFIUS got on your case for? | 海外投委会抓到你的… |
[09:54] | Some kind of… | 你的什么辫子 |
[09:55] | – illegal hacking tool? – You wanna hear the worst part? | – 非法骇客软体吗 – 最可悲的是什么呢 |
[09:57] | It’s a fucking dating app called Foxhole. | 那是约会程式 叫做散兵坑 |
[10:01] | – An app? – Yep! | – 约会程式 – 没错 |
[10:02] | I can’t shut it down because my investors will lose their shit, | 不能下架 因为投资人会赔钱 |
[10:04] | and I can’t sell it because who the fuck wants something with all those restrictions on it? | 也卖不掉 因为没人想买来一堆限制 |
[10:08] | Right. | 合理 |
[10:09] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[10:12] | Here’s to us, the Shackletons, | 我们就像极地探险家 |
[10:16] | – betrayed by nature’s cruelest whims… – Wait. | – 被自然狠狠背叛 – 等等 |
[10:19] | -her wants… – Sorry, just… | – 却一心想要 – 抱歉 |
[10:20] | If I owned Foxhole, | 要是散兵坑在我的手上 |
[10:23] | wouldn’t that prevent this Chilean guy from buying more of my shares? | 智利人就不能再买我的股份吧 |
[10:27] | Actually, it would go even further. | 其实不只这样 |
[10:28] | He’d have to sell all the shares he already owns. | 他得被迫出售所有既有的股份 |
[10:31] | Okay, so, um, | 好 |
[10:32] | if you sell me Foxhole, I mean, that would certainly save my ass, obviously, | 要是你把散兵坑卖给我 势必能救我一命 |
[10:37] | but it would also save yours | 但也能帮助到你 |
[10:39] | because then you could move your operations wherever you wanted. | 因为这样你就能随意搬迁了 |
[10:43] | I mean, it’s kind of perfect, right? | 很完美吧 |
[10:45] | It would benefit us both, equally. | 我俩都双赢 |
[10:48] | – Holy shit. – Yeah. | – 天啊 – 没错 |
[10:50] | Look, Gavin, I know we always haven’t seen eye- to- eye, | 盖文 我知道你我有时意见相左 |
[10:53] | we’re not the best of friends, but… | 也称不上挚友 |
[10:55] | this may be a chance to actually | 但这是个 |
[10:58] | help each other out, right? | 能帮助彼此的机会吧 |
[11:01] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[11:03] | I mean… isn’t it obvious? | 这不是很明显吗 |
[11:06] | I say… no! | 我当然 不要 |
[11:10] | – What? – No! | – 什么 – 不要 |
[11:12] | Fuck no, Richard! | 绝对不要 理查 |
[11:13] | I can’t make a move that would benefit you. | 我才不会给你好处 |
[11:16] | You’re my competition. Help no rival. | 你是竞争者 |
[11:18] | It’s one of the basic principles of business. | 不帮对手是我做生意的原则 |
[11:20] | We just spent the last hour bonding about how | 我们刚才花了一小时 |
[11:22] | this business is comprised of backstabbers and cutthroats. | 抱怨这产业有多少叛徒和小人 |
[11:25] | Yes, exactly! That’s what this is. | 没错 正是如此 |
[11:28] | It’s a little weird you don’t get it. | 怪了 你居然还不懂 |
[11:30] | I could help you, Gavin. | 我能帮上你 盖文 |
[11:31] | You already have, Richard! | 你已经帮我了 理查 |
[11:33] | I mean, I was sitting up here feeling totally just impotent, | 我刚才独自坐在这里自怨自艾 |
[11:37] | and then you came along and exposed your underbelly, | 你一出现就自曝弱点 |
[11:39] | and practically begged me to plunge the knife in! | 还求我拿刀刺你 |
[11:42] | I mean, I still have a deep hole to crawl out of, | 虽然我也有些自顾不暇 |
[11:44] | but this is a fucking great start. | 但这样起头真不错 |
[11:48] | Look at that. | 你瞧 |
[11:49] | It barely hurts anymore. | 居然一点都不痛了 |
[11:51] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, | 先告辞了 |
[11:53] | I have a triathlon to train for, and I’m suddenly feeling a wellspring of energy. | 我得参加铁人三项的集训 我突然觉得精神都来了 |
[11:58] | Look, Richie, | 理查 |
[12:00] | you’re basically outta options. | 你基本上没什么选择了 |
[12:02] | So, what are you saying? That… | 意思是 |
[12:04] | I just lay down and die? | 我只能躺着等死了吗 |
[12:07] | I take issue with your definition of die, my dude. | 我不同意你对等死的见解 |
[12:11] | I can get that Chilean cat on the phone right now and get you paid. | 我不如就打电话给智利人叫他付钱给你 |
[12:13] | There’s no shame in it. | 没什么好羞耻 |
[12:15] | Musk built PayPal and sold. Hoffman built LinkedIn and sold. | 马斯克创了宝贝结果卖掉 霍夫曼创办领英也卖了 |
[12:19] | You seen those guys lately? | 看他们现在如何 |
[12:20] | I don’t care about the money, that’s not why I got into this. | 我不在乎钱的事 这不是我的初衷 |
[12:24] | Richie, can I be honest with you for once? | 理查 你终究得听我老实说吧 |
[12:27] | For once? You’re my attorney. | 终究 你是我的律师耶 |
[12:33] | You remember the end of Thelma and Louise? | 你记得”末路狂花”的结局吗 |
[12:37] | How they drove that car off the cliff? | 她们开着车冲下悬崖 |
[12:40] | Why? That was a mint ’66 T- Bird. | 为什么 那可是66年的薄荷绿雷鸟车 |
[12:44] | They didn’t need that car to get over the cliff. | 冲下悬崖又不需要这么好的车 |
[12:46] | Why’d that car have to die? | 干吗拉它陪葬 |
[12:47] | I- I think it had something to do with, um, | 我想应该是跟女权有关吧 |
[12:50] | – women’s rights or something? – lmportant stuff. | – 女权有关吧 – 是很重要 |
[12:52] | But… sorry, what’s your point? | 抱歉 你想说什么 |
[12:54] | My point, Richie, is you wanna go over the cliff, Thelma, that’s fine. | 我的重点是 理查你想学女主角冲下悬崖就算了 |
[12:58] | All right? You do you. | 尽管忠于自我 |
[13:00] | But you gotta remember there are 500 other people | 但你得记得后车厢还有五百人 |
[13:03] | in the trunk that are gonna burst into flames with you. | 会跟着你一起爆炸 |
[13:07] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[13:09] | Computers? | 电脑吗 |
[13:11] | That’s Jared. He’s been calling me all day. | 杰瑞打来 他找我一整天了 |
[13:13] | Uh, hey, can I call you back? I’m in the middle of something. | 我会再回电 现在有事要忙 |
[13:16] | Did you talk to Gavin Belson about Gwart’s company, | 你跟盖文贝尔森提到葛华的公司 |
[13:18] | and call her sexy? | 还说她是性感尤物吗 |
[13:20] | Uh, what? No. | 不是这样 |
[13:22] | I mean, yes, but I barely mentioned it. | 有这回事 但我没说什么 |
[13:24] | Did you call her sexy? Yes or no? | 你说她是性感尤物吗 是或不是 |
[13:27] | I think I was more talking about her tech. | 我说性感是指她的科技啦 |
[13:29] | So, you told Gavin Belson, a lion in repose, | 你居然告诉睡狮盖文贝尔森 |
[13:34] | that Gwart was a potential threat, | 说葛华是潜在威胁 |
[13:36] | and now Jian- Yang is selling us to him for pocket change. | 现在靳阳要贱价把我们卖给他 |
[13:39] | – Jian- Yang can do that? – Yeah. | – 靳阳办得到吗 – 可以 |
[13:40] | He owns 60 percent of the company. He can do whatever he wants. | 他握有六成股份 他想干吗就能干吗 |
[13:43] | Gavin is shutting us down, Richard. | 盖文要逼我们关门 理查 |
[13:46] | Gwart is so mad, she won’t even look at me. | 葛华气炸了 看都不看我一眼 |
[13:48] | – Aah, fuck. – You know, if you want revenge on me, that’s fine. | – 该死 – 想报仇就尽管冲着我来 |
[13:52] | But to go after Gwart? | 但你居然拿葛华开刀 |
[13:54] | She doesn’t have your savvy or your ruthlessness, Richard. | 她不像你一样狡诈无情 理查 |
[13:58] | Hell, she has to wear earplugs on hikes because the forest is too loud. | 她健行都得戴耳塞 因为森林对她来说太吵了 |
[14:01] | Look, I was only talking to Gavin to save Pied Piper. | 我跟盖文说话只是为了拯救魔笛手 |
[14:04] | I- I had no idea he was… | 我完全不知道他 |
[14:05] | A monster? Of course you did! | 是个怪兽 你绝对知道 |
[14:06] | That’s all you talked about for years! | 你这么多年来都在谈他 |
[14:09] | “Gavin is a monster. Poor Pied Piper. I’m Richard Hendricks.” | 盖文是个怪兽 可怜的魔笛手 我是理查亨卓斯 |
[14:13] | I don’t think my voice is that deep. | 我的声音没那么低沉 |
[14:14] | I mean, who is the buddy- fucker now? | 现在是谁在背叛人 |
[14:16] | You are the buddy- fucker. | 你才是叛徒 |
[14:20] | So, we gonna save that T- Bird, | 我们是要拯救雷鸟车 |
[14:22] | or are we gonna take her right over the cliff? | 还是要一路冲下悬崖 |
[14:27] | So, uh, | 总之 |
[14:29] | look, I- I know it’s not a billion dollars, | 虽然不到十亿元 |
[14:31] | but, um, given the situation… | 但以目前的情况 |
[14:35] | it’s actually a very good deal. | 这开价已经很不错了 |
[14:37] | Do you want to sell the company? | 你想卖掉公司吗 |
[14:39] | No, I don’t. | 我不想卖掉 |
[14:40] | Dinesh, I don’t, but… | 迪内许 我不想卖掉 但是… |
[14:42] | Ron is right. | 荣恩说得对 |
[14:45] | Maximo is getting it no matter what. | 马克西莫反正都会抢到公司 |
[14:47] | Why just give it away? | 何必平白送人 |
[14:49] | Right. Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:51] | Look, anyway, you guys have done… | 总之 大家都已达成使命 |
[14:55] | everything I’ve asked for, so, uh, you all deserve this. | 这是你们应得的 |
[14:58] | Well, we can take the money and still be good people, right? | 但我们拿了钱还能当好人吧 |
[15:00] | Plus, Richard is the CEO, | 毕竟理查是执行长 |
[15:02] | so I have to follow his orders. | 我只能听命行事 |
[15:03] | I mean, no one’s ever been a bad person | 没人听命行事 |
[15:05] | ’cause they followed orders, right? | 就变成坏人吧 |
[15:07] | You guys, there’s really no other option. | 我们实在别无选择了 |
[15:08] | – Yes, there is. – What? No. | -还有办法 -搞什么 别闹了 |
[15:11] | Okay, if Hooli won’t sell us Foxhole… | 呼利若不卖散兵坑给我们 |
[15:14] | we could just buy Hooli. | 我们买下呼利就行了 |
[15:16] | Right. Yeah. | 好 |
[15:18] | The the same way we can buy America and everything in it. | 把整个美国买下就全包了 |
[15:21] | No, I’m serious. We just found out how much Hooli’s worth, | 其实我刚发现呼利的市值 |
[15:23] | and it’s not that much. | 不大 |
[15:25] | Sorry, how do we know how much Hooli’s worth? | 不好意思 我们怎么知道呼利的市值 |
[15:35] | Gavin bought Gwart’s company using Hooli stock? | 盖文用呼利的股份 买下葛华的公司吗 |
[15:38] | And when he did, he tipped his hand. | 他当场就不慎泄漏底牌 |
[15:41] | He really ran it into the ground. | 果真把一切都搞砸了 |
[15:43] | Yeah, and Maximo’s offer’s so strong | 又因为马克西莫砸下重金 |
[15:44] | that our price just shot up. | 公司市值水涨船高 |
[15:47] | Holy shit. We’re worth more than Hooli. | 天啊 我们比呼利还有价值 |
[15:52] | Uh, hey Jared. | 杰瑞 |
[15:54] | – Thank you for… – Save it. | -谢谢你 -得了 |
[15:56] | I’m not doing this for you. I’m doing it for Gwart. | 我做这些不是为了你 而是葛华 |
[15:59] | The second you own Hooli, you release us | 你一买下呼利 就得放我们独立 |
[16:01] | to become independent, non-negotiable. | 没得商量 |
[16:04] | Of course. Sure, yeah. | 那当然 |
[16:07] | If that’s what you want. Cool. | 你确定想要就没问题 |
[16:11] | So, guys… | 各位 |
[16:12] | are we really doing this? | 我们确定要动手吗 |
[16:16] | Fuck it. Yeah. | 管他的 做了 |
[16:18] | I think we have to. | 也没别的办法 |
[16:19] | We have to sleep on it. | 还要考虑什么 |
[16:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:23] | We’re gonna buy Hooli. | 我们要买下呼利了 |
[16:26] | Big question. | 请教一下 |
[16:27] | How do we buy Hooli? | 我们要怎么买下呼利 |
[16:29] | Well, in order to get the cash, we have to sell a chunk | 要筹措现金 就得卖大笔股份 |
[16:32] | of our shares to someone other than Maximo, and, | 给马克西莫外的人 |
[16:36] | I mean, whoever we rope into that is gonna lose a fortune. | 不管骗到谁 他都得赔钱 |
[16:38] | – Because…? – Well, we’d be selling to them | -原因是 -我们会以现在的高价 |
[16:40] | at our current high price. | 卖给他们 |
[16:42] | And when we acquire Hooli and Foxhole, | 等到收购呼利和散兵坑后 |
[16:44] | CIFIUS will force Maximo to dump all his shares, | 海外投委会会逼马克西莫抛售所有股份 |
[16:46] | and our valuation will plummet. | 我们的市值就会暴跌 |
[16:48] | And I couldn’t do that to anyone. | 我没办法这样陷害人 |
[16:50] | Oh? Couldn’t you? | 是这样吗 |
[16:54] | Yeah, I’m not sure I could do it either. | 我也不确定自己下得了手 |
[16:55] | Okay! Deal breaker then, right? | 好 那破局了 |
[16:57] | ‘Cause there’s no one I could do that to either. | 因为我也想不到有谁可以欺负 |
[16:59] | Oh, isn’t there… | 没有吗 |
[17:01] | bro? | 老兄 |
[17:03] | Oh, God damn it. | 老天爷 |
[17:05] | You want me to be an investor in your company? | 你想找我来投资你们公司 |
[17:08] | I do. | 没错 |
[17:09] | Wow. That is so cool. | 真是太酷了 |
[17:12] | But I don’t know why I’m surprised because | 其实我何必惊讶 |
[17:14] | you’re literally the greatest guy that I know. | 毕竟你是我认识最棒的人 |
[17:17] | What? | 什么 |
[17:18] | Yeah! I mean, literally last week, Farooq was calling me, | 上周法鲁克才打给我 |
[17:21] | and he was like, “Hey, you know who’s a good guy?” | 他问我认识的人里谁最棒 |
[17:24] | And I was like, “My cousin Dinesh!” | 我回他 我的表哥迪内许 |
[17:25] | And he was like, “Yes. Yes, your cousin, Dinesh.” | 他立刻附和说 没错 就是迪内许表哥 |
[17:29] | That’s me. | 是我耶 |
[17:30] | It’s hard for me to say, | 虽然我不好意思说 |
[17:31] | but I think we should hang out more, okay? | 但我们应该多聚聚 |
[17:33] | And that’s my fault, and I promise that I will call you | 是我的错 我保证跟朋友回来后 |
[17:36] | as soon as me and my friends get back. | 一定马上联络你 |
[17:38] | Where you guys going? | 你们要去哪里玩 |
[17:40] | Oh, we’re just gonna go down to the North Shore | 我们只是要去北海岸 |
[17:42] | because… | 因为 |
[17:43] | I bought 80 acres in Hawaii, bro! | 我在夏威夷岛买了八十亩地 |
[17:47] | And the beach is, like, pretty private or whatever, | 那些海滩都很隐密 |
[17:49] | but there’s, like, fashion shoots and supermodels… | 但不缺时尚拍摄活动和超级名模 |
[17:51] | Just sign it. | 签就对了 |
[17:54] | Thank you, triathletes, for being here today | 感谢各位铁人齐聚一堂 |
[17:56] | to support a wonderful cause, HooliCares. | 热心支持公益 呼利保固 |
[17:59] | Hooli cares. | 呼利最有心 |
[18:02] | Do you? | 你们有心吗 |
[18:06] | Take your marks. | 各就各位 |
[18:30] | He’s in the water. | 他下水了 |
[18:31] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:33] | I cracked into Gavin’s HooliWatch. | 我骇进盖文的呼利手表 |
[18:35] | Don’t ask me how I did it. | 别问我是怎么办到的 |
[18:36] | I’ve got real-time GPS location, | 我能即时掌握定位 |
[18:38] | blood pressure, body temperature, heart rate. | 血压 体温和心跳 |
[18:40] | I can even see where he is in his menstrual cycle. | 还能看到他在月经周期的第几天 |
[18:43] | Looks like a good day to fuck him. | 看来今天很适合大干一场 |
[18:46] | So, I guess we’re gonna talk all damn day? | 我们要这样讲一整天屁话 |
[18:48] | – That the play? – Uh, no. No. | -看他们玩吗 -不对 |
[18:51] | We’re calling him, okay? So… | 来打电话了 |
[18:54] | – Let’s do this. – Okay. ‘Cause it just seemed like… | -好 开工 -好 刚才看来似乎 |
[18:57] | Lex Skelton. Hey, uh, it’s, um, Richard Hendricks. | 雷克·骷髅顿 我是理查·亨卓斯 |
[19:01] | I’d like to ask for you to call | 我想请你召开 |
[19:04] | an emergency meeting of the Hooli board of directors. | 呼利紧急股东会议 |
[19:13] | Flank that little fucker in the black cap! | 去挡住戴黑泳帽的混帐 |
[19:16] | Uh, we’ve tried to, uh, | 我们尝试 |
[19:18] | contact Gavin Belson, | 联系盖文·贝尔森 |
[19:20] | but, uh, he hasn’t responded. | 但他还没回应 |
[19:23] | We do, however, have a quorum. | 但出席率已到达最低门槛 |
[19:26] | Let’s proceed. | 开会吧 |
[19:27] | Great. Well, I would like to present you with an offer, | 很好 我想向各位开价 |
[19:30] | and, uh, judging by the current state of Hooli, | 有鉴于呼利目前的状况 |
[19:32] | I think you’ll find it very interesting. | 各位应该会很有兴趣 |
[19:43] | All right, according to the company charter, | 好的 根据公司章程 |
[19:45] | Gavin Belson does have two hours to formally object. | 盖文·贝尔森能在两小时内回绝交易 |
[19:49] | Right. Yeah, two hours, so… | 没错 两个小时 |
[19:54] | That’s no problem at all. | 完全没有问题 |
[19:56] | You’ve seen my offer, | 各位看过我的提议了 |
[19:57] | but unless everyone agrees to sell, | 但各位都得卖出持股才能成交 |
[20:00] | there’s no deal because I need | 才能成交 因为我需要 |
[20:02] | total control of the company. | 全权掌握公司 |
[20:04] | – So, who’s in? – Richard, | -谁想加入 -理查 |
[20:07] | I expect a lot of us are on the fence here. | 许多人想必很犹豫 |
[20:10] | Personally, I’ve been with Gavin for a lot of years, | 我个人跟盖文合作多年 |
[20:13] | and believe… | 我相信 |
[20:17] | Everyone? | 大家都同意吗 |
[20:18] | All right. I suppose I won’t stand in the way then. | 好吧 那我也没理由要挡人财路 |
[20:23] | Okay! | 很好 那就说定了 |
[20:24] | Good, yeah. I’ll just email you | 我现在把正式合约寄过去 |
[20:27] | the long form, and you can just eSign… | 电子签名就好了 |
[20:29] | eSign? No! | 电子签名 不行 |
[20:31] | We don’t do that. | 我们不搞这套 |
[20:34] | – What? – Never have, never will. | -什么 -以前没签过 未来也不可能 |
[20:36] | You want this deal to close, | 想谈成交易 |
[20:37] | you bring us the forms, get everyone’s hard signature, | 就请带着文件过来让大家亲签 |
[20:41] | and then bring them to me to countersign. | 搜集好给我确认签章 |
[20:45] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[20:47] | No. | 没有 |
[20:48] | More push, more push, more push! | 再用力推 |
[21:00] | Whoa, he just sped up! | 他加速了 |
[21:01] | There’s been some lag, but I think he’s on the bike. | 收讯有点慢 但我猜他正在骑脚踏车 |
[21:03] | -Okay, we gotta hustle, guys. – I’m aware. | -好了 大家得尽快 -我知道 |
[21:07] | All right, everybody know where they’re going? | 好 大家都知道要去找谁吧 |
[21:09] | You go, you get the signatures. | 各自搜集到签名后 |
[21:11] | – We meet at Lex’s offices, yeah? – Yeah. | -就到雷克的办公室集合吧 -好 |
[21:12] | Okay. Quick, quick. | 很好 动作快 |
[21:16] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 |
[21:26] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 |
[21:28] | One down. | 签到一个了 |
[21:29] | The next one’s up on Market. | 再来要去市场街 |
[21:30] | Just up this block and take a right. | 直走开过路口后右转 |
[21:33] | Is that what the GPS says? | 导航是这样说的吗 |
[21:35] | – No, I… – Okay, do you wanna drive? | -不是 但 -好 你想开车吗 |
[21:38] | No, Jared. Look… | 我不想 杰瑞 |
[21:40] | – Look, should we maybe talk about… – My guest is | -我们应该谈一下 -今天邀请的 |
[21:42] | a medical bioethicist who | 生医伦理学家 |
[21:43] | learned about opioid dependence the hard way. | 亲身体验过鸦片成瘾的教训 |
[21:47] | You know, I really ought to consult with my wife | 其实我应该先跟太太商量 |
[21:50] | before I make such a big financial decision. | 再做这种重大财务决定 |
[21:54] | You’re really gonna let a woman tell you what to do? | 你要让女人牵着鼻子走吗 |
[22:01] | Over here! | 这边 |
[22:07] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:09] | Almost done here. | 快签好了 |
[22:11] | Gavin’s just starting the run. | 盖文又开始跑了 |
[22:12] | His blood O2 is dog shit. | 血氧量真差 |
[22:20] | – Plan J, sir? – Plan J! | -启动杰计划吗 -启动杰计划 |
[22:25] | Jay! | 阿杰 |
[22:27] | You are my spitting image. | 你是我的替身 |
[22:30] | I’ll meet you a quarter mile from the finish line. | 终点线前四分之一哩再见 |
[22:32] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快跑 |
[22:39] | I still got it, Hoover. | 我宝刀未老 胡佛 |
[22:41] | I know you do, sir. | 这我知道 长官 |
[22:42] | As long as Jay doesn’t fuck up, | 只要阿杰不搞砸 |
[22:44] | I’m gonna beat my personal record. | 我就要打破个人纪录了 |
[22:46] | Let’s see, we started at 10:00, | 我们十点开赛 |
[22:48] | and now it’s… | 现在已经 |
[22:52] | I gave Jay my watch. | 我把表给阿杰了 |
[22:57] | The fuck?! | 搞什么 |
[23:00] | Turn around! Turn around, Hoover! | 快掉头 胡佛 |
[23:02] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[23:03] | Mother fuck! | 天杀的 |
[23:05] | – So, you’ve got them all signed, have you? – Yeah. | -看来你搜集到所有签名了吧 -没错 |
[23:09] | And you can just, uh, countersign all that, and, | 您可以确认签章了 |
[23:11] | your form to sign is at the end there. | 您的那份在最底下 |
[23:13] | Do that, and we’ll be out of your way. | 签完名 我们就不打扰了 |
[23:23] | Fresca. | 葡萄柚苏打水 |
[23:40] | Let’s have a look-see, huh? | 来瞧瞧吧 |
[23:44] | “To whom it may… | 敬… |
[23:48] | concern.” | 启者 |
[23:50] | Okay, and actually, the signature page… | 其实要签名的那一页 |
[23:52] | – I’ve done these things before! – Yep. | -我可是老江湖了 -是 |
[23:55] | No, I know. I know. | 我了解 |
[23:57] | What do you mean not to be disturbed? | 什么叫不能打扰 |
[23:59] | I just got a million texts that he’s about | 我才收到上百万封简讯 |
[24:01] | to sign away my whole fucking company! | 说他要把我的公司卖给别人 |
[24:03] | It’s Gavin fucking Belson, you clattering magpie! | 我叫盖文·贝尔森 你这只聒噪的臭鸟 |
[24:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:09] | Fuck! | 可恶 |
[24:11] | We need to get to Lex’s. Now! | 快赶去雷克那里 |
[24:13] | All right. Seven down. | 第七份确认完成 |
[24:15] | One to go! | 还差一份 |
[24:16] | Yep. Yeah, just finish signing | 只要在底下签名 |
[24:18] | that form there, and we will… | 我们就拥有 |
[24:19] | Stop! Lex, stop! | 快住手 雷克 |
[24:21] | Gavin? | 盖文 |
[24:24] | I thought he was in the race. Gavin. | 盖文不是还在比赛吗 |
[24:27] | Yeah, he is. | 没错 |
[24:28] | Looks like he’s waiting about a mile from the finish line. | 他在终点线前一哩等着 |
[24:32] | You are a sneaky little gladiator, aren’t you, Richard? | 理查 你这狡猾的神鬼战士 |
[24:36] | But the Hooli charter, which I wrote, | 幸好我亲撰的呼利公司章程 |
[24:38] | gives me the right to block this transaction. | 赋予我阻止这笔交易的权利 |
[24:40] | Uh, no. It doesn’t. | 没这回事 |
[24:43] | Yeah, that’s right. You, uh, | 她说得没错 |
[24:44] | you had two hours, which lapsed… | 你是有两个小时 |
[24:47] | Seven minutes ago. | 但已经超过七分钟了 |
[24:50] | I’m afraid they’re right. | 他们说得有理 |
[24:52] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[24:54] | Okay, fine! I can’t block it! | 好 我阻挡不了 |
[24:56] | But come on, Lex! We have a history together! | 但我们的交情很深 雷克 |
[24:59] | You wrote the very first check to Hooli. | 你是第一个开支票给呼利的人 |
[25:01] | You’re not gonna turn your back on 30 years | 你不会这样背叛 |
[25:04] | of making money together, are you? | 三十年的发财搭档吧 |
[25:05] | I know we’re not in the strongest position right now, | 我知道目前公司并不太妙 |
[25:08] | but I will fight my way back, that’s what I do. | 但我会东山再起 我最擅长了 |
[25:11] | I kick and I scrap and I play dirty. | 看我踢腿争吵 耍小手段 |
[25:14] | Anything to win! | 绝不罢休 |
[25:15] | I could’ve bailed Richard out, but I didn’t! | 我本来能救理查一命 我偏不要 |
[25:18] | I fucked him! | 反而搞死他 |
[25:19] | And then, I fucked over “World poker tour” there! | 我也害惨那位扑克脸世界冠军 |
[25:23] | Just for the spite of it, just because I could! | 纯粹因为我爱践踏人 |
[25:25] | Look, forget all the bullshit about | 别管什么 |
[25:27] | making the world a better place. | 让世界更好的屁话了 |
[25:28] | The most valuable companies in this valley | 硅谷最有钱的公司 |
[25:31] | were built and run by savages, who cheat to win. | 都由作弊取胜的野蛮人创办经营 |
[25:36] | Zuckerberg, and Jobs, | 祖克柏 贾伯斯 |
[25:38] | and me, Gavin Belson. | 还有我 盖文·贝尔森 |
[25:40] | So please, Lex, put the pen down. | 雷克 拜托你把笔放下 |
[25:45] | Leave your money where it is. | 把钱留在现在的公司里 |
[25:47] | If this is a competition to find out who the shittier person is, | 如果要比品格低落 |
[25:51] | I’m not sure it’s something that I can add to. | 我可能赢不了他 |
[25:55] | I can. | 我可以 |
[25:58] | – Dinesh? – This must be said. | -迪内许 -我得说清楚 |
[26:01] | Gavin, you think you’re the most spiteful guy in town, | 盖文 你以为你最奸诈小人 |
[26:03] | but you’re not even the most spiteful guy in this room. | 但是你不是房里最大的贱货 |
[26:06] | The truth is… | 其实 |
[26:08] | I’m a bad person. | 我很差劲 |
[26:10] | How do you think we got the money for this deal? | 你以为我们怎么筹到买断的钱 |
[26:13] | I lied to my cousin’s face. | 我当面骗了我的表弟 |
[26:16] | He is going to lose $40 million, give or take, | 他大概会赔四千万元 |
[26:19] | plus his estate in Hawaii… I hope. | 再赔上夏威夷的房产 但愿如此 |
[26:22] | See?! I suck! | 看吧 我是烂人 |
[26:26] | Did you know that instead of breaking up with a girl | 你可知我没种跟恐怖女友分手 |
[26:27] | that scared me, I called the FBI and sent her to prison? | 反而通报联调局让她坐牢吗 |
[26:30] | – The Teslas. – Right. | -还有特斯拉的事 -没错 |
[26:33] | I pressured my direct reports | 我强逼下属买 |
[26:34] | to buy Teslas that they could not afford | 他们负担不起的特斯拉轿车 |
[26:36] | because I wanted better wheels than a guy named Danny. | 因为我的车轮要比丹尼拉风 |
[26:39] | And I was eight years old, | 我八岁时 |
[26:41] | I stole my friend Ali’s jump rope | 偷了好友阿里的跳绳 |
[26:43] | and tied it to the back of a truck that drove away, | 绑在卡车上任它开走 |
[26:46] | and then I told him I had no idea what happened to it. | 还骗他说不知道是怎么回事 |
[26:49] | And when he cried himself to sleep, | 趁他边哭边睡着 |
[26:51] | I ate his British candy and told him | 我吃光他的英国糖果 还跟他说 |
[26:53] | God took it because he hated him. | 跳绳之所以不见是因为上帝恨他 |
[26:55] | – Jesus! – So, | -天啊 -所以 |
[26:56] | if this decision is going to come down | 所以现在若要来比 |
[26:58] | to who is the most spiteful, then, respectfully, sir… | 谁是奸诈小人 |
[27:01] | – Stop! Stop! – I would argue… | -够了 别再说了 -我看应该是 |
[27:02] | Just stop talking! | 别再说了 |
[27:05] | I don’t wanna be in business with any of you people. | 我才不想跟你们任何一位做生意 |
[27:08] | I don’t even wanna be in the same room with you! | 甚至不想跟各位共处一室 |
[27:10] | I’m gonna sign this and take my money out. | 我现在就要签名 拿回我的钱 |
[27:14] | Oop! Gonna miss my bus. | 要错过公车了 |
[27:18] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:21] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[27:24] | Think you won? | 你以为赢了吗 |
[27:25] | Fuck you, Richard Hendricks. | 去死吧 理查·亨卓斯 |
[27:27] | The Valley is small and the road is long. | 硅谷很小 迟早等到你 |
[27:30] | Just keep looking over your shoulder. | 以后自己小心点 |
[27:33] | Gentlemen. | 各位先生 |
[27:35] | And lady… Ow! | 女士们 |
[27:38] | Hoover! Help! | 胡佛 来帮忙 |
[27:43] | Guys… | 各位 |
[27:46] | Did we… | 我们 |
[27:47] | Just buy Hooli? | 刚买下呼利了吗 |
[27:49] | Yeah, we did. | 没错 买断了 |
[27:51] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[27:54] | Feels pretty good! | 感觉真不错 |
[27:57] | Wajeed is gonna be so pissed at me. | 瓦吉德一定会很生我的气 |
[27:59] | And mom’s gonna kill me. | 我妈也会把我宰了 |
[28:02] | So, I guess, uh, everyone got what they want. | 看来大家都如愿以偿了 |
[28:06] | Well, actually, uh, Jared. Hey. | 杰瑞 等等 |
[28:08] | Hey. | 等等 |
[28:10] | I just wanna say, like… | 我只是想告诉你 |
[28:12] | I’m really sorry about everything, | 我对这一切都很抱歉 |
[28:18] | of course, I’d be happy | 我当然很乐意 |
[28:21] | to give you and Gwart your company back. | 把你跟葛华的公司还给你们 |
[28:24] | That’s obvious. And also, if you… | 理所当然 如果你们 |
[28:26] | needed office space, | 需要办公空间 |
[28:29] | we’d be happy to have you. | 也很欢迎你们来 |
[28:32] | I guess, I don’t know, I just… I miss you, man. | 不知道该怎么说 我很想你 兄弟 |
[28:36] | Whatever, I don’t care. | 随便 我不在乎 |
[28:42] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[28:43] | Yeah, it’s sort of his thing. | 很像他的作风 |
[28:47] | All right, well, | 好了 |
[28:48] | everybody’s gathered out there, | 大家都已经聚在外头 |
[28:50] | – so you should probably say something. – Okay. | -你得去致词 -好 |
[28:53] | Be gracious and don’t expect too much. | 要心存感激 别太奢望 |
[28:55] | What are you talking about? I mean, | 什么意思 |
[28:57] | won’t they be happy? I freed them from Gavin. | 他们不是该开心吗 我帮他们摆脱了盖文的魔掌 |
[29:00] | I mean, that’s one way of looking at it. | 你可以这样看 |
[29:02] | Or, your company just swallowed theirs, | 另一种角度是你鲸吞他们公司 |
[29:04] | and you fired their founder and CEO. | 还开除他们的创办人兼执行长 |
[29:07] | They’re probably a little freaked out. | 他们也许吓坏了 |
[29:08] | They wanna know that they’re gonna keep their jobs. | 想知道自己能否保住饭碗 |
[29:11] | But we don’t know if they will. | 但我们也不能保证 |
[29:14] | – Right. – Yeah. | -没错 -对 |
[29:16] | Well, you’ll think of something. Just be yours… | 你就想点话说 忠于自我 |
[29:20] | – Keep it short. Keep it short. – Yeah. Okay. | -不对 长话短说 -好 |