时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | nzmz818@gmail.com | 合作邮箱 |
[01:39] | Fuck yeah, right? | 很棒吧 |
[01:40] | You see the chick in the racism car? | 看到”种族歧视”的美女了吗 |
[01:42] | I banged her in the famine truck. | 我们在饥荒车上亲热了一番 |
[01:44] | I’m sorry. What is this? | 不好意思 这是什么 |
[01:45] | It’s the trailer for my festival, RussFest. | 这短片在宣传我办的节庆 罗斯节 |
[01:48] | Three days of partying, sucking, and fucking on a plot of land | 连续三天不间断狂欢做爱 |
[01:51] | so far out even Nevada barely wants it. | 地点荒凉到连内华达州都不要 |
[01:53] | I’ll be serving Tres Commas exclusively. | “亿万富翁酒”独家畅饮 |
[01:56] | It’s gonna be like Burning Man, | 就像烧人祭 |
[01:57] | except I’ll make a fuck ton of money. | 但绝对大赚一笔 |
[01:59] | So, Earning Man? | 所以是坑人祭 |
[02:02] | I literally love you, you spooky fuck. So, we in? | 我真是爱死你这怪人了 谈成了吗 |
[02:06] | – In what? – RussFest. | -成了什么 -罗斯节啊 |
[02:07] | There’s no internet in the middle of the desert, Richard. | 沙漠里可没有网路 |
[02:09] | Maybe that’s why no one lives out there. | 所以才没住人 |
[02:10] | I don’t know, I’m not an archaeologist. | 难说 我又不是考古学家 |
[02:11] | All I know is they’re telling me it’s gonna cost | 但盖网路基础建设 |
[02:12] | a fucking fortune to get the infrastructure out there. | 一定贵死人 |
[02:15] | Unless you guys do it for free. | 除非你们免费赞助我 |
[02:17] | Why would we do it for free? | 我们干吗免费赞助 |
[02:19] | Because it’s cool. It’s good for your brand. | 因为活动很酷 能做品牌行销 |
[02:20] | Well, Russ, | 罗斯 |
[02:22] | we appreciate the interest… | 感谢垂青本公司 |
[02:24] | I like where this is going. | 这话说的就对了 |
[02:25] | – But… – Fuck! | -但是 -可恶 |
[02:26] | Uh, right now, we are trying to launch | 现在公司在夏威夷 |
[02:30] | a huge pilot program in Hawaii. | 有个大型前导计划 |
[02:32] | Dinesh is actually heading out there | 其实迪内许明天一早 |
[02:33] | first thing tomorrow morning and I am about to sit down | 就要出发 我则是要跟美国电话电报公司 |
[02:36] | with the network operations president of AT&T, | 网路营运中心主任谈谈 |
[02:39] | trying to close this massive deal, | 设法谈成这件重大交易 |
[02:41] | but that all depends on getting Hawaii right. | 一切得看夏威夷的事是否顺利 |
[02:45] | There’s just no way we could do both. | 公司无法蜡烛两头烧 |
[02:46] | And you would rather do Hawaii than RussFest? | 你宁可搞夏威夷也不甩罗斯节 |
[02:48] | I would rather… | 我宁可… |
[02:50] | do my own mother than RussFest. | 跟我亲妈上床 也不想管罗斯节 |
[02:55] | How come whenever you guys wanna do some shit, | 你们每次有什么新点子 |
[02:57] | I’m always like, “Fuck yeah!” | 我都第一个两肋插刀 |
[02:58] | But whenever I wanna do some cool shit, | 但我一有想法 |
[03:00] | you guys piss all over it! You know what? Give me this. | 你们就泼冷水 给我还来 |
[03:03] | Have fun shoving pineapples up each other’s dick holes! | 你们就拿凤梨寻彼此开心吧 |
[03:06] | And pussy holes. | 女士也一样 |
[03:09] | You creepy fuck. | 什么怪胎 |
[03:21] | What have I been telling you, Lawrence? | 劳伦斯 我就说吧 |
[03:22] | Impressive. Very impressive. | 确实很有一套 |
[03:26] | – Looking forward to talking a lot more. – Yeah. | -我很期待跟你详谈 -好啊 |
[03:28] | Yeah, definitely. | 当然好 |
[03:32] | Richard! | 理查 |
[03:35] | Sorry. Um, how did it go? | 抱歉 还顺利吗 |
[03:37] | Well, I wanna keep it on the down-low, but, uh… | 我本来想低调一点 但 |
[03:42] | Fuck. | 好痛 |
[03:45] | Is that joy? | 你这是在开心吗 |
[03:47] | It could not have gone better. | 好到不能再好了 |
[03:50] | When they found out how much money they could save | 对方发现我们能帮忙简化5G网路建设 |
[03:52] | by using us to help simplify their 5G rollout, | 可以省下一大笔钱 |
[03:55] | they practically shit themselves. | 简直吓到失禁了 |
[03:59] | This could be bigger than we thought. | 这交易比想象中还棒 |
[04:00] | Monica, we could be on 100 million phones. | 莫妮卡 我们能连上一亿支手机 |
[04:04] | – Holy shit. – Yeah. | -天啊 -没错 |
[04:06] | – Okay. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. – Yeah. | -我们先不要得意忘形 -好 |
[04:08] | You know, focus on Hawaii, make sure we land the plane. | 先专心做夏威夷的案子 确定签下这个客户 |
[04:11] | It’s weird. I actually don’t know what to do | 真诡异 顺利到我措手不及 |
[04:13] | when things are going well. It is not natural. | 太不合常理了 |
[04:20] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -太棒了 -那好 |
[04:23] | What’s the newest killer app coming out of Silicon Valley? | 硅谷目前最热门的程序是什么 |
[04:26] | Would you believe ethics? | 你敢相信跟伦理相关吗 |
[04:28] | It’s all thanks to our first guest, | 多亏我们第一位嘉宾 |
[04:30] | a former big-tech CEO | 大科技公司的前任执行长 |
[04:32] | turned responsible tech evangelist… | 如今成了反科技福音者 |
[04:34] | You know what? Not even this turd | 我绝对不会让烂人 |
[04:36] | is gonna bring me down right now. | 坏了好心情 |
[04:38] | Caution and accountability. Thanks for being here. | 要求科技界应戒慎尽责 感谢莅临 |
[04:41] | Well, I always find time for you, Gabby. | 盖比 你都邀了自然要来 |
[04:43] | Please. No one is buying your bullshit, Gavin. | 拜托 没人会信你的鬼话 |
[04:45] | My message invigorates me. | 我的理念让自己都为之振奋 |
[04:47] | For too long, these large tech companies have harvested our data, | 科技业巨头长期搜集我们的个资 |
[04:51] | they have violated our privacy, | 侵犯我们的隐私 |
[04:53] | they have tracked our every move. | 记录着我们的一举一动 |
[04:55] | They is you, you hypocrite. | 说的就是你本人 假清高 |
[04:56] | You did that. He did that! | 都是你搞的 他搞的 |
[04:58] | Starting today, I will be asking | 从今天起我会请 |
[05:00] | prominent members of the tech community | 科技业龙头 |
[05:02] | to sign their name onto this. | 签署文件 |
[05:04] | A code of conduct, authored by me, | 这份行为准则由我亲撰 |
[05:07] | that pledges them to a universal ethos, | 约束他们遵循我设立的普世价值 |
[05:09] | which I created, that I call, “Tech ethics”, | 我称之为”科技伦理” |
[05:13] | or, “Tethics” For short. | 简称”科伦” |
[05:15] | Tethics. Clever. | 科伦 厉害 |
[05:17] | No. No, it isn’t. | 才怪 一点都不厉害 |
[05:18] | Fuck that guy. Honestly, fuck that guy. | 那家伙给我去死 |
[05:20] | Richard, I have your tea. | 理查 我把茶端来了 |
[05:21] | No one in town is ever gonna sign | 硅谷才没人会签 |
[05:23] | this hypocrite’s hypocritical garbage | 这伪君子写的假清高垃圾宣言 |
[05:26] | Well, I’m sold. | 我很心动 |
[05:27] | – Can I sign? – Well, you have to lead a corporation. | -我能签吗 -你是公司负责人就可以签 |
[05:30] | Okay. And how about you at home? | 好吧 在家收看的各位觉得如何 |
[05:33] | Are you tethical? Tweet us @GoodDayTheBay | 你支持科技伦理吗 请上”早安海湾”推特 |
[05:35] | and let us know where you stand. | 留言一抒己见 |
[05:37] | Sure, yes, I will. Get ready for some opinions. | 我绝对会留言 准备听意见吧 |
[05:42] | Holden? | 霍顿 |
[05:43] | Why is the television on the news? | 电视为何在播新闻 |
[05:46] | Jared, I don’t need you telling me my job, okay? | 杰瑞 我要怎么做不必你教 |
[05:49] | Holden, um, | 霍顿 |
[05:51] | I know things have been a bit antagonistic between us. | 之前我们互相有些敌意 |
[05:54] | We’ve been like, uh, Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan. | 好比花式溜冰选手谭雅·哈丁和南茜·克里根 |
[05:56] | But, I’ve been thinking about it, and you work for Richard, | 但我想过了 你在帮理查的忙 |
[06:00] | and I want what’s best for him | 我希望他能得到最好的协助 |
[06:02] | ’cause I want him to be happy, so from now on… | 因为我要他开心 所以从今天起 |
[06:06] | you’re my friend. | 你就是我的朋友 |
[06:08] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我的挚友 |
[06:10] | Even if you make the occasional oopsie. | 就算你偶尔出包也没关系 |
[06:11] | Are you fucking with me? | 你这是在整我吗 |
[06:13] | Why would I do that to my best friend? | 我有什么理由要整挚友 |
[06:15] | Love you like a brother. | 我像亲兄弟一样爱你 |
[06:19] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不要 |
[06:20] | We haven’t told you what we want yet. | 我们又还没说要干吗 |
[06:22] | – Irrelevant. – Sit down. | -没差 -请坐 谢谢 |
[06:24] | – Thank you. – I’d like to talk to you | -谢谢 -我想谈谈 |
[06:26] | about your Piper-Pulse numbers. | 你的魔笛友善指数 |
[06:28] | I’d like that, Tracy, | 我也很想谈 崔西 |
[06:29] | because I have no idea what the fuck that is. | 因为我压根不知道那是什么 |
[06:31] | Of course you do. It’s the system that Tracy created | 你当然晓得 崔西打造这个系统 |
[06:34] | for employees to give feedback on senior management. | 让员工评比资深管理者 |
[06:37] | The point is, I happen to know | 重点是 我刚好认识 |
[06:39] | a lot of folks over at AT&T, | 很多美国电话电报公司的人 |
[06:40] | and I think it might help us | 我应该能帮忙 |
[06:43] | if I back-channel some of the information I’ve gathered. | 私下跟你分享所获资料 |
[06:46] | But before I do, I’d like to tell you how you’re doing. | 但在此之前要先谈你目前的表现 |
[06:48] | I know how I’m doing. | 我知道自己表现如何 |
[06:50] | I’m fucking killing it. | 一定精彩绝伦 |
[06:51] | I’m building great shit out there. | 我可是在建立伟大事业 |
[06:53] | Yes. Your acumen scores are excellent. | 没错 你的敏锐度成绩非比寻常 |
[06:57] | On a scale of one to 10, you’re at a 9.9. | 在1到10分的量表上 你得到9.9分 |
[07:00] | So, all 10’s and… | 所以我全部十分 |
[07:02] | – Dinesh. – But, it’s your | -迪内许呢 -但我其实 |
[07:04] | interpersonal rating I’d like to drill down on. | 想深究你的人际评分 |
[07:07] | It’s at 1.5. | 你得到1.5分 |
[07:08] | Your coworkers find you unapproachable, | 同事认为你不好亲近 |
[07:11] | rude, | 无礼 |
[07:13] | and capable of great hurt with an unsettling stare. | 又老是盯得人发毛 |
[07:18] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[07:20] | We want AT&T to see a thriving company. | 我们希望美国电话电报公司觉得本企业欣欣向荣 |
[07:22] | If you really make a concerted effort | 你若多跟人互动 同心协力 |
[07:24] | at outreach and team building, | 加强团队合作 |
[07:26] | – you could get your numbers up. – Tracy. | -分数势必提高 -崔西 |
[07:29] | I appreciate you wanting to participate in the world of numbers. | 我知道你也想打进数字的世界 |
[07:33] | I find it endearing. | 你这样很可爱 |
[07:35] | But yours are horseshit. | 但你的量表是狗屁 |
[07:37] | They measure nothing. If I wanted to, | 不代表什么 我若有心 |
[07:38] | I could have all 10’s by the end of the week. | 周末以前就能全部拿到十分 |
[07:42] | Gilfoyle, metrics like Piper-Pulse | 吉佛尔 魔笛友善指数 |
[07:44] | are a widely accepted measure of how your peers feel about you. | 是广受认可的同仁互评系统 |
[07:47] | Speaking of, Monica, your interpersonal is at a 2. | 说到这个 莫妮卡 你的人际评分为2分 |
[07:50] | What? | 什么 |
[07:51] | No, that’s just because Priyanka and her little… | 不对 只是琵艳卡那群妖女 |
[07:54] | witch’s nest over at Foxhole are bringing my numbers down. | 因为散兵坑的事拉低我的分数 |
[07:57] | No. Most of your lower scores are coming from engineers, | 不对 给你低分的大多是工程师 |
[08:00] | who are 84% male. | 百分之八十四都是男性 |
[08:02] | Maybe you should try some of that outreach. | 也许你该跟他们互动看看 |
[08:05] | Whatever I do, I’m sure I could do it better than you. | 不管怎么样 我一定比你强 |
[08:08] | Two days. | 来比赛 两天内 |
[08:10] | All 10’s. | 全部十分 |
[08:12] | Deal. | 成交 |
[08:14] | Aloha. Aloha to you. | 你好 你也好呀 |
[08:17] | Aloha. Alo… | 你好 你… |
[08:20] | – Oh, hey, Dinesh. – What the fuck. | -迪内许 -搞什么 |
[08:22] | I like your beard. | 胡子很帅喔 |
[08:23] | Um, why are you here? Where’s AJ? | 你怎么在这里 阿杰呢 |
[08:25] | Oh, AJ can’t come. | 阿杰不能来 |
[08:27] | You wanted him to become a certified scuba before the trip, right? | 你要他在出发前拿到潜水证吧 |
[08:30] | Yeah, so we could fucking scuba, Gabe. | 对 这样我们才能去潜水 |
[08:33] | Well, he finished all his check dives last night, | 他昨晚都考完了 |
[08:35] | but you have to wait 24 hours before you fly, so… | 但是要等二十四小时才能上飞机 |
[08:38] | we decided to trade places. | 所以我们决定交换行程 |
[08:40] | – For the day? – Uh, no. | -今天吗 -不对 |
[08:42] | For all of it. | 是整趟旅程 |
[08:44] | – Why? – Because it… | -为什么 -因为… |
[08:46] | – It’d be easier? – No. | -这样比较方便 -才不方便 |
[08:49] | And what are you doing in first class? | 你又怎么会坐在头等舱 |
[08:51] | So, the pilot is from Pakistan. | 其实机师是巴基斯坦人 |
[08:53] | I said, “Hey, I know a guy from Pakistan. I work with him.” | 我说我有个同事是巴基斯坦人 |
[08:56] | And then he said, “Hey, why don’t you | 他就要我来前面 |
[08:58] | come to the front and sit in the big chairs.” | 坐又大又舒服的椅子 |
[09:02] | But that’s me. I’m the guy from Pakistan. | 但你说的巴基斯坦人就是我 |
[09:04] | I told him that, and then he… and then he put me here. | 我说了 但他帮我换了位子 |
[09:06] | Okay, but I, the guy from Pakistan… | 对 但我是正统巴基斯坦人 |
[09:09] | – Right. – I’m back in economy. | -对 -却得坐在经济舱 |
[09:11] | Sir? You’re gonna need to take your seat. | 先生 麻烦您尽快入座 |
[09:14] | And Captain Bashir wanted you to have | 巴席尔机长想要您尝尝 |
[09:15] | these samosas his mother made. | 他母亲做的咖喱饺 |
[09:17] | Oh. No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:26] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 这绝对是在开玩笑吧 |
[09:29] | Hey, Danny? Excuse me? | 丹尼 打扰一下 |
[09:31] | – What are you wearing? – A shirt. | -你穿的是什么 -上衣 |
[09:35] | – Oh my God. – I think a lot of what Gavin is saying makes sense. | -天啊 -盖文说的其实很有道理 |
[09:38] | Yeah, of course it does. I’ve been saying it for years. | 那当然 我已经讲了好几年了 |
[09:40] | – So, you agree with him? – Well, no. He is full of shit. | -所以你也认同他吗 -才怪 他满嘴狗屁 |
[09:43] | But, you aren’t, even though you’re saying the same things? | 你讲一样的话就不是狗屁吗 |
[09:46] | Yeah, because I mean it! And I said it first! | 没错 因为我真心诚意 而且是我先说的 |
[09:49] | That feels petty and personal, | 你小气又人身攻击 |
[09:50] | which is against Gavin’s code of tethics. | 违反了盖文的科伦准则 |
[09:53] | – What does that even mean? – Hey, Richard. | -这是什么意思 -理查 |
[09:54] | – Are you signing Gavin’s pledge? – Ah, what? | -你要签盖文的宣言吗 -搞什么 |
[09:57] | Because I’m getting a lot of heat from my friends | 脸书员工说 |
[09:58] | over at Facebook for working at an untethical company. | 我效命”无伦”公司 |
[10:01] | Okay, cool. So, Facebook is calling us untethical. | 很好 脸书敢说我们无伦 |
[10:04] | Yeah, because they signed the pledge. | 没错 因为他们签了宣言 |
[10:05] | So did Google and Amazon and Twitter. | 谷歌 亚马逊和推特都签了 |
[10:07] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[10:08] | Speaking of, even if you don’t sign, | 说到推特 你就算不签 |
[10:10] | could you at least stop tweeting about it? | 也不用发动态放话吧 |
[10:12] | Anyone who signs this Tethics thing is a thumbass? | 签宣言的人都是呆拇 |
[10:16] | – That doesn’t even make sense. – Yes, it does. | -根本没道理 -当然有 |
[10:18] | It’s dumbass but with thumb. | 就是呆瓜加上拇指 |
[10:19] | Thumbass. It’s basically perfect. | 呆拇 完美的文字游戏 |
[10:22] | Tethics is tech ethics. What’s the thumb part? | 科技伦理简称科伦 那拇指呢 |
[10:25] | And why are you tweeting that from your personal account? | 而且干吗用私人账号发文 |
[10:27] | The Verge referred to you as “Notable tethics holdout | 科技媒体称你为”科伦抵抗军” |
[10:30] | and amateur insult comedian Richard Hendricks.” | “业余尖酸脱口秀家理查·亨卓斯” |
[10:33] | Andy Borowitz wrote a pointed piece about you | 安迪包洛维兹撰文 |
[10:35] | called “Doubting Richard.” | 说你是”犹豫理查” |
[10:36] | See? That doesn’t really make any sense. | 看吧 那才没道理 |
[10:38] | I mean, what’s the pun? | 哪里有双关或笑点 |
[10:39] | What am I supposed to be enjoying there? | 或笑点 |
[10:40] | Now, you’re harshing on Borowitz? | 你在批评包洛维兹吗 |
[10:41] | Well yeah, if he’s coming up with those zingers. | 谁叫他想这种鸟绰号 |
[10:43] | If you like Andy Borowitz so much, | 你这么爱包洛维兹 |
[10:44] | why don’t you marry him? | 不如跟他结婚 |
[10:45] | Says the guy who’s three months behind in child support. | 你迟交育儿费三个月还敢训我 |
[10:47] | A dog is not a child! | 狗又不是儿童 |
[10:49] | Michael Eisenberg from AT&T is on the phone. | 美国电话电报公司的麦可艾森柏来电 |
[10:51] | – He says it’s urgent. – Ah, great. | -他说很急 -太好了 |
[10:55] | Hey, Michael, what’s up? | 麦可 怎么了 |
[10:56] | – Did you just publicly insult my boss? – What? No. | -你刚才公然羞辱我老板吗 -什么 才不是 |
[10:59] | “Anyone who signs this Tethics thing is a thumbass.” | “签宣言的人都是呆拇” |
[11:02] | Well, my boss just signed Gavin Belson’s pledge. | 我老板刚签了盖文贝尔森的宣言 |
[11:04] | He did? Why? | 这样啊 为什么 |
[11:05] | Because loudmouths like you | 因为有你这种大嘴巴 |
[11:06] | got up in front of Congress and whined about how | 跑到国会说 |
[11:08] | somebody needed to do something about big tech. | 科技界需要有股清流 |
[11:10] | – Okay, I did that one time… – And now, | -我不过就讲了这么一次 -如今 |
[11:12] | Gavin has managed to paint himself as that guy. | 盖文把自己包装成清流 |
[11:14] | And we all have to fall in line, or we’ll be in PR hell. | 大家都得配合 否则公关就完了 |
[11:17] | Or worse! We’ll face government regulation. | 说不定惨到得受政府管制 |
[11:20] | Look, have you read his pledge? | 你读过他的宣言了吗 |
[11:22] | No, of course not. It’s trash. | 当然没读过 一派胡言 |
[11:24] | The first line says, “We, the undersigned, | 第一行说 |
[11:26] | promise to make best efforts to,” | “敝公司保证竭尽全力” |
[11:29] | Best efforts, Richard. It’s totally toothless. | 竭尽全力 写了跟没写一样 |
[11:31] | Yes. Exactly, Michael. That’s entirely my point. | 没错 麦可 我就是这个意思 |
[11:33] | It’s all empty bullshit. It means nothing. | 整份宣言都是空话 毫无意义 |
[11:36] | Then who the fuck cares, Richard? | 所以有什么好在乎的 理查 |
[11:38] | Do not fuck this all up over a pointless moral stand! | 别让无谓伦理口号毁了这场交易 |
[11:41] | Sign the fucking pledge! | 快去签宣言 |
[11:42] | And stop tweeting about thumbs up people’s asses. | 也别再说要用拇指戳人屁股了 |
[11:44] | Oh. No, th- that’s wordplay. | 没事 那是文字游戏啦 |
[11:46] | Michael? | 麦可 |
[11:50] | That is one lucky mug, Holden, my friend. | 这马克杯真是好福气 霍顿老友 |
[11:53] | – Please stop. – Stop what? | -别闹了 -闹什么 |
[11:55] | You’re just trying to creep me out so that I’ll quit. | 你就是想把我吓到走掉 |
[11:57] | What? I mean, | 什么 |
[11:59] | why wouldn’t somebody be nice to you? | 别人不能对你好吗 |
[12:02] | Are you a piece of shit? | 你是浑球吗 |
[12:09] | – Oh hey, Dinesh. – Okay, listen, Gabe. | -迪内许 -盖伯 你听好 |
[12:12] | I spent the entire flight streamlining our setup procedure, | 我登机后都在设法简化安装流程 |
[12:15] | so I am gonna take the rental convertible | 我会开租来的敞篷车 |
[12:17] | and drive tower to tower, | 逐个检查基地台 |
[12:18] | most of which are on pristine beaches or scenic volcanoes | 它们大多在纯净海滩或壮观火山 |
[12:22] | to check coverage while you sit at the office by yourself. | 我来看覆盖率 你一个人坐在办公室就好 |
[12:26] | – Welcome… – Oh! No! No! I get it. | -欢迎来到夏威夷 -不对 |
[12:28] | Put it on me. I- I don’t want the plastic one. | 挂在我身上 我不要塑胶的 挂在我身上 |
[12:30] | – Are you one of the first class passengers? – Put it on me. Put it on me. | -您是头等舱乘客吗 -挂在我身上 |
[12:34] | Aloha. | 阿罗哈 |
[12:37] | Richard. To what do I owe the pleasure? | 理查 什么风把你吹来了 |
[12:40] | Just calling to, you know. | 我只是打来 |
[12:42] | To what, Richard? | 打来干吗 理查 |
[12:45] | -Sign your thing. – My thing? To sign my thing? | -签你的东西 -你要签我的东西 |
[12:48] | I sense a certain lack of commitment, Richard. | 感觉你不是很肯定 理查 |
[12:52] | I mean, if I suspected the only reason | 我想 你若要签署我的宣言 |
[12:54] | you wanted to lend your name to my cause | 只不过是因为 |
[12:55] | was because of the enormous pressure | 面临庞大压力 |
[12:57] | you’re probably facing as a notable holdout, | 不想被大家说在顽抗 |
[13:00] | well, how could I allow you | 我又怎么能让你 |
[13:02] | to add your name to my tethics pledge? | 玷污我的科伦宣言 |
[13:05] | That would be… untethical. | 这样就太无伦了 |
[13:07] | Gavin, come on. Just… can we get this over with? | 盖文 拜托你 赶快结束这场闹剧 |
[13:10] | Then again, the idea of you | 不过你要是 |
[13:12] | publicly committing to the cause, | 公开替我的宣言背书 |
[13:13] | that gives me joy. | 我倒是会很开心 |
[13:15] | So yes, Richard, I’d be happy to be your moral mentor. | 理查 我答应当你的伦理导师 |
[13:19] | I guess I’ll see you at the ceremony. | 明天开幕典礼上见了 |
[13:21] | What ceremony? | 什么典礼 |
[13:23] | The groundbreaking, for the institute | 机构的动土典礼 |
[13:24] | What fucking institute? | 什么鬼机构 |
[13:27] | The Belson Institute of Tethics. It’s all on our website. | 贝尔森科技伦理机构 网站上都公告了 |
[13:30] | You and the others will all be there | 你跟大家会到场公开签署宣言 |
[13:32] | to publicly commit to the pledge. | 公开签署宣言 |
[13:34] | Also, I’m gonna be asking you to say a few words. | 而且我会请你上台致词 |
[13:37] | Just a bit about how much of a fan you are, | 说一下你是多么赞同本宣言 |
[13:40] | dedicated to the cause, my cause, maybe lead with a joke. | 说要全力配合我的宣言 也许先讲个笑话 |
[13:44] | Be good to have you there, Richard. | 你能到场就太好了 理查 |
[13:45] | Securing my legacy with you at my wing. | 有你在我左右 替我稳固江山 |
[13:49] | Wear pants you can kneel in. | 记得穿方便跪下的裤子来 |
[13:53] | Hey, Nathan! | 内森 |
[13:55] | I was, uh, perusing your file, and I just… | 我刚才详读了你的档案 我发现 |
[14:03] | – What? – Sorry. I just, um, | -什么事 -抱歉 |
[14:06] | I just, um, I was quickly perusing your file… | 我快速详读了你的档案 |
[14:07] | That’s not what peruse means. | 详读不是这样用的 |
[14:09] | Peruse means to read thoroughly and carefully. | 详读是指透彻仔细地读 |
[14:13] | Wow. That… that’s… super helpful. | 天啊 太有帮助了 |
[14:17] | Thank you for that tip. | 感谢你提点 |
[14:19] | Um, anyway, yeah, | 总之 |
[14:22] | I was just curious to know, like, | 我只是好奇 |
[14:23] | what’s it like…growing up in Rhode Island? | 在罗德岛长大是什么感觉 |
[14:27] | Well, maybe some time when you’re working on something, | 也许下次你忙着工作的时候 |
[14:30] | I can come interrupt your flow | 我就去打断你的步调 |
[14:32] | and use words incorrectly to tell you about it. | 用不适当的词汇跟你分享心得 |
[14:39] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[14:43] | Oh, you own a Prius? | 你开丰田车吗 |
[14:45] | Popular choice. Later, Daniel. | 大众首选 再聊 丹尼尔 |
[14:49] | What? | 搞什么 |
[14:51] | Well, you win. | 你中奖了 |
[14:54] | That is the worst case | 我没见过 |
[14:55] | of contact dermatitis I have ever seen. | 这么惨的接触性皮肤炎 |
[14:58] | – The itching is so insane! – Right. | -真是痒到让人发疯 -对 |
[15:01] | – It’s like from the inside! – Warren! | -好像由体内 -沃伦 |
[15:02] | Come here, I want you to see something. | 你来瞧瞧 |
[15:03] | This is Warren, our resident. This is his first week. | 这位是沃伦住院医师 他才刚到第一周 |
[15:07] | Warren, I want you to notice the violent allergic reaction | 沃伦 仔细观察严重过敏反应 |
[15:10] | to the plumeria flowers used in the patient’s lei, | 过敏原是患者所戴花环的鸡蛋花 |
[15:14] | which is weird. Normally, they just hand out plastic ones. | 怪了 通常他们都发塑胶的 |
[15:17] | Just make it stop! | 快点帮我止痒 |
[15:18] | Well, the good news is a strong | 幸好打一针强效抗组织胺 |
[15:20] | anti-histamine shot oughta take care of it in no time. | 就能马上控制过敏症状 |
[15:23] | Oh! Great! Yeah! The shot! Just-just gimme the shot! | 太好了 赶快帮我打针 |
[15:26] | Now, before we proceed, I should warn you the shot, | 在施打之前 我得先警告 |
[15:29] | it works like gangbusters, | 这支针跟镇暴警察很像 |
[15:31] | but it does tend to cause acute sensitivity to sunlight, | 施打后可能对阳光极度敏感 |
[15:35] | so you’re gonna wanna stay indoors | 得待在室内四到六周 |
[15:37] | – for four to six weeks. – What?! | -四到六周 -什么 |
[15:39] | Warren, no! | 沃伦 不行 |
[15:43] | We wait until after I’ve explained | 要解释完 |
[15:46] | all the possible complications, | 所有可能并发症 |
[15:49] | and only then, do we administer the injection. | 然后才能开始施打 |
[15:53] | – Did you say four to six weeks? – Yep. Otherwise, | -你刚才说四到六周吗 -对 否则 |
[15:55] | you’re gonna be back here for something a lot worse. | 你下次就医会更凄惨 |
[15:59] | All right, well… | 好 |
[16:01] | that was a teachable moment, huh? | 刚才算是机会教育吧 |
[16:03] | – Yeah. Sure. – Yeah. | -是 我同意 -好 |
[16:09] | I got next. And, uh, better watch out | 下一个换我 你们当心了 |
[16:11] | ’cause I am the queen of Asteroids. | 我可是爆破彗星女王 |
[16:14] | – Are you trying to cut in line? – You don’t need a quarter. | -你是想插队吗 -又不用投币 |
[16:17] | It’s on free play, duh. | 这机台可以免费玩 傻子 |
[16:19] | We get it. You make more money than us. | 懂了 你是来炫富的 |
[16:23] | Okay, you know what? | 很好 当我没说 |
[16:28] | – Gilfoyle, you’re awesome. – Carl. You’re doin’ it. | -吉佛尔 你太棒了 -格尔 你才干得好 |
[16:35] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[16:37] | My man. | 好兄弟 |
[16:40] | “Integrity. We do the right thing. | “诚信 要做对的事” |
[16:42] | We are committed to the highest ethical standards.” | “遵守最高伦理指导原则” |
[16:44] | It’s all such banal, self- righteous, hacky bullshit. | 不过是一堆陈腐 自以为是 又站不住脚的狗屁 |
[16:48] | – And I have to endorse it? – Yeah. | -我还得替他背书 -没错 |
[16:50] | It is particularly pedestrian pablum, even for Gavin. | 是写得很平庸迂腐 以盖文的标准也很糟 |
[16:53] | “Responsibility. We contribute to the growth, joy, | “责任 我们带来欢喜丰收” |
[16:56] | and enrichment of all the lives we touch. | “完善触碰到的生命” |
[16:59] | – Courage… ” – Wait, uh, | -“勇气” -等一下 |
[17:01] | – what was that last one? – Responsibility? | -你刚才念了什么 -责任吗 |
[17:03] | Uh, “We contribute to the growth, | “我们带来欢喜丰收” |
[17:05] | joy, and enrichment of all the lives we touch.” | “完善触碰到的生命” |
[17:09] | Holden! | 霍顿 |
[17:10] | Can you bring the menu book in here, please? | 麻烦拿菜单本进来 |
[17:13] | Hi, guy! | 好兄弟 |
[17:15] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -来了 -谢谢 |
[17:17] | Yes. You are a good boy. | 没错 你真是乖孩子 |
[17:21] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[17:23] | I am. Holden. | 我是饿了 霍顿 |
[17:26] | Holden. | 霍顿 |
[17:28] | Holden. | 霍顿 |
[17:30] | Holden… | 霍顿 |
[17:32] | Ah, good. Applebee’s. | 太好了 苹果蜜蜂餐厅 |
[17:33] | We were ordering from here the other night, | 我们某晚点餐都在开玩笑 |
[17:35] | and we were all joking about this. | 都在开玩笑 |
[17:37] | Yes, look. Uh, so, their mission statement | 你们看 他们的使命宣言印在玉米片旁边 |
[17:40] | is right near their nachos, and we were saying | 我们都开玩笑说 |
[17:43] | that this is not-cho mission statement. | 真是金科”玉”律 |
[17:46] | Wait, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:48] | Was that a joke? | 你在讲笑话吗 |
[17:50] | That. It’s… it’s a pun. | 对 这是双关 |
[17:53] | Right. | 我懂了 |
[17:53] | It’s just like thumbass, you know. It’s in the same genre. | 跟呆拇同一个路线 |
[17:57] | – Like what? -Thumbass? I’ve been saying it a lot. | -跟什么一样 -呆拇 我最近很常讲这个字 |
[18:01] | Read it, read it. | 你们读 |
[18:03] | “At Applebee’s, our mission is to contribute | “苹果蜜蜂” |
[18:05] | to the growth, joy… | “要带来欢喜丰收” |
[18:07] | and enrichment of all the lives we touch.” Wait… | “完善触碰到的生命” 等等 |
[18:11] | That’s word for word what’s in Gavin’s pledge. | 一字不差 跟盖文的宣言一样 |
[18:14] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[18:14] | – You don’t think… – That’s exactly what I think. | -你该不会觉得 -我就这么认为 |
[18:17] | Read me another one of Gavin’s frilly sentences. | 你随便再读一段盖文的鸟宣言 |
[18:20] | “Maintaining our uncompromising principles while we grow.” | “扩展时仍坚持原则永不妥协” |
[18:26] | That’s Starbucks. | 那是星巴克的宣言 |
[18:28] | Okay, again. | 再一句 |
[18:29] | “Enhance the quality of life for all ages.” | “增进各年龄层的生活品质” |
[18:33] | – That’s the AARP. – Yes! | -那是美国退休人员协会说的 -对 |
[18:36] | My best friend Gloria was a charter member | 我的挚友葛洛莉亚是创会会员 |
[18:37] | for 35 years before she past. | 卅五年后过世 |
[18:39] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[18:41] | if Gavin stole his entire code of conduct | 盖文若剽窃行为准则 |
[18:43] | for this stupid fucking foundation, | 弄了这个破烂基金会 |
[18:46] | what else has he been stealing? | 他到底还偷了什么 |
[18:50] | All right, I give up. | 好了 我放弃 |
[18:51] | Even this stupid hair didn’t work. | 我头发绑成这么蠢也没用 |
[18:54] | How are you getting these people to like you? | 你是怎么让大家喜欢你的 |
[18:57] | I’m not getting anyone to like me. | 我没让任何人喜欢我 |
[18:59] | Bullshit. I’ve seen you out there. | 才怪 我刚才看你在外头 |
[19:01] | It’s like you have a non-evil twin. It’s very weird. | 就像你有个不邪恶的双胞胎 非常诡异 |
[19:04] | Monica… | 莫妮卡 |
[19:06] | gaining someone’s confidence is easy. | 要得到别人的信任很容易 |
[19:09] | Appear open and interested | 只要看来心胸开放 关心对方 |
[19:12] | by mimicking their body language | 方法是模仿对方的肢体语言 |
[19:14] | and repeating what they say back to them. | 加上重复对方自己说的话 |
[19:16] | So, you just repeat what they say? | 你只是在重复对方的话而已 |
[19:19] | I just repeat what they say. | 就只是重复对方的话 |
[19:21] | I was social engineering them. | 这叫社交工程 |
[19:24] | Once trust is established, | 建立信任关系之后 |
[19:26] | the social engineer simply offers up information, | 社交工程师只要提供资讯 |
[19:29] | and the subject will receprocate. | 对方就会有所回馈 |
[19:32] | Pets names, kids names, birthdays. | 提供宠物和孩子的名字 或生日等等 |
[19:35] | Then, that information is entered | 把这些讯息 |
[19:37] | into a word list generator. | 填入词汇产生器 |
[19:39] | Pop it with their hash into John The Ripper, | 几分钟后 |
[19:42] | and within minutes, you have their passwords. | 就能破解成功 |
[19:45] | So, you’re just gonna change all your scores to 10’s? | 所以你会把分数窜改成十吗 |
[19:48] | Yep. | 没错 |
[19:50] | Can you do mine, too? | 你也能帮我改吗 |
[19:52] | I don’t actually want them to like me. | 我其实不要大家喜欢我 |
[19:55] | I hate them. I really fucking hate them. | 我厌恶他们 讨厌死了 |
[19:58] | I just don’t like having 2’s. | 只是两分实在太低了 |
[20:02] | You know, | 老实说 |
[20:03] | I could raise both of our scores | 我是能一起改我俩的分数 |
[20:06] | and continue this charade. | 继续玩解谜游戏 |
[20:08] | Or…I could lower someone else’s, | 但也能把某人的分数改低 |
[20:12] | and put an end to these shenanigans once and for all. | 永远终结这出闹剧 |
[20:15] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[20:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:24] | It’s quite an event, eh? | 活动很盛大吧 |
[20:26] | See down there? It’s Facebook, Google, | 看到台下的人了吗 脸书 谷歌 |
[20:29] | even fucking Bezos sent someone. | 贝索斯也派了人来 |
[20:31] | All here to support the cause. My cause. | 大家都来声援宣言 我的宣言 |
[20:35] | You know who else showed up? | 你知道还有谁来了吗 |
[20:38] | Starbucks. | 星巴克 |
[20:40] | Very good company. | 一间很好的公司 |
[20:42] | Filled with smart people with bold ideas. | 里头尽是有大胆点子的聪明人 |
[20:45] | I suppose. | 应该吧 |
[20:46] | Also, Anusol Plus. | 痔疮膏也在现场 |
[20:50] | Do you have hemorrhoids, Gavin? | 盖文 你有痔疮吗 |
[20:52] | Not currently. | 目前没有 |
[20:54] | Made by Johnson & Johnson, also a good company. | 由娇生公司出品 这家公司也很棒 |
[20:56] | Do you know what they do? | 他们要干吗呢 |
[20:58] | They spark solutions that create a better, healthier world. | “设法创造更优良健康的世界” |
[21:03] | Just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[21:05] | You remember writing that? | 你记得写过这句话吗 |
[21:06] | I’m a busy man, Richard. | 我是个大忙人 理查 |
[21:07] | I’ve lived an incredible life. | 生活超乎凡人想象 |
[21:09] | I saw a yeti one time, | 我曾见过雪人一次 |
[21:11] | and forgot for a couple years. | 就这么忘记了好几年 |
[21:13] | Well, I ran your little pledge | 我把你的宣言 |
[21:17] | through a plagiarism detection API. | 输入了抄袭侦测软体 |
[21:20] | What are you implying, Richard? | 你想暗示什么 理查 |
[21:21] | Well, I also looked at transcripts of | 我也查过你的访谈演讲逐字稿 |
[21:26] | Your commencement speech at Liberty University. | 你在自由大学的毕业演讲 |
[21:29] | Stolen, from an obscure Afghan philosopher. | 窃取自一名低调的阿富汗哲学家 |
[21:33] | And also, do you see that guy right there? | 看到底下坐着的那位先生了吗 |
[21:37] | That is Rod Morgenstern, | 他是罗德莫根斯坦 |
[21:39] | the author of “The Nautilus of Dreams,” | 《梦的鹦鹉螺》的作者 |
[21:42] | the eBook you blatantly plagiarized | 你公然抄袭那本电子书 |
[21:43] | and turned into”Cold Ice Cream and Hot Kisses.” | 写成你的《当冰淇淋对上热吻》 |
[21:46] | Do you know how much harder my life has been | 你知道我因为在乎伦理 |
[21:48] | because I cared about ethics? | 人生变得多艰难吗 |
[21:50] | – Tethics. – I could’ve lost my company a dozen different times | -是科技伦理 -有几十次差点害死公司 |
[21:52] | because I couldn’t compromise | 因为我心中的伦理不容践踏 |
[21:56] | – and now you’re turning ethics… – Tethics. | -现在你竟然把伦理变成虚荣 -是科技伦理 |
[21:57] | – Tethics. – …Into some kind of fucking vanity project. | -是科技伦理 -现在你竟然把 伦理变成虚荣 |
[21:59] | – Tethics, Richard. Tethics. – Stop it. | -是科技伦理 理查 -够了 |
[22:01] | Something I came up with on my own. | 这个词是我自创的 |
[22:03] | Well, it sounds fuckin’ dumb. | 听来真是蠢得可以 |
[22:08] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[22:09] | Ever since I turned down your $10 million, | 自从我拒绝你出的一千万元 |
[22:11] | all I ever wanted was for you to just go away. | 就只希望你快点消失 |
[22:15] | But, you and Hooli have tried to | 但你跟呼利用尽办法想要整我 |
[22:19] | You’re a billionaire. You can do anything you want. | 你是个亿万富翁 随你想做什么 |
[22:21] | You can run for president or buy a fuckin’ basketball team, | 可以竞选总统 也可以买一支篮球队 |
[22:24] | but you can’t do this. | 就这件事你不能做 |
[22:27] | And I’m gonna make sure of it. | 我绝不让你得逞 |
[22:29] | So, if you’ll excuse me, I have to… | 抱歉 我得 |
[22:32] | look over my speech. | 复习一下讲词 |
[22:42] | So, you guys raised some issues | 你们说魔笛友善指数有缺点 |
[22:45] | so I really started looking into it, and it turns out, there are some… | 我很认真研究了 |
[22:49] | real problems with its reliability as a metric. | 发现统计系统的确不太可靠 |
[22:52] | So, I’m shutting it down. | 所以我决定停用 |
[22:54] | But the scores are derived from our coworkers, | 但是分数都由同仁互相评比 |
[22:56] | the most reliable indicator of job performance. | 评断工作表现应该最可靠了 |
[23:00] | Yeah, maybe we could help. | 也许我们能帮忙 |
[23:01] | – You know, I’m sure if we took a look under the hood… – No! | -也许看看运作原理 -不用了 |
[23:04] | Bad system. Didn’t work. | 烂系统 没用 |
[23:06] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[23:25] | Oh, I guess I’m up. | 换我了 |
[23:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:30] | Thank you, Elder Red Spirit, | 祝福你的原住民祖灵 |
[23:32] | for those profound… sentiments. | 坚守高尚情操 |
[23:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:40] | I can’t do this. | 我做不出手 |
[23:43] | As humbling as it is | 我何德何能 |
[23:45] | to have all of you sitting here, paying tribute to me, | 让大家到场声援 |
[23:48] | I have to be honest. | 但我得坦诚 |
[23:51] | I have been anything but ethical. | 我这个人完全不讲伦理 |
[23:54] | In truth, I am a plagiarist, and a liar, | 其实我爱抄袭 我是骗子 |
[23:57] | and a thief. Ironically, the very… | 也是小偷 讽刺的是 |
[24:02] | code of virtue I’ve asked you all to abide by was, | 我要各位遵守的准则 |
[24:05] | in itself, stolen. | 本身就是偷来的 |
[24:07] | And perhaps, some day, | 也许有一天 |
[24:09] | someone may erect a foundation the likes of this. | 某个人会建立 这样一个基金会 |
[24:14] | But it will not be, and should not, | 但不会是我 也不该由我来建 |
[24:20] | And in the interest of being truly honest, | 我想全盘坦承 |
[24:23] | this is not new behavior. | 我不是第一次这么干了 |
[24:25] | I have, for years and years, | 我在多年来 |
[24:27] | practiced a parasitic and cynical brand of | 都用损人利己的寄生方式 |
[24:31] | predatory capitalism that leaves nothing to be admired. | 行使掠夺性资本主义 完全不可取 |
[24:34] | Ethics? Not a priority. | 我从来不把伦理看在眼里 |
[24:37] | In fact, my behavior may have bordered on criminal. | 我的行径反而游走犯罪边缘 |
[24:42] | And to those I have wronged by this, | 对那些因此受冒犯的人 |
[24:45] | I apologize. | 我诚心道歉 |
[24:46] | But apologies are cheap, aren’t they? | 但是道歉说来容易吧 |
[24:49] | There must be a reckoning. | 一定得付出代价 |
[24:51] | Which is why today, here in this public forum, | 所以我今天要当着大家的面 |
[24:55] | I call for the attorney general of the state of California to launch | 吁请加州检察总长 |
[24:59] | an immediate investigation | 立刻发起调查 |
[25:01] | of my conduct as CEO of Hooli… | 彻查我担任呼利执行长时的作为 |
[25:05] | leaving no stone unturned. | 查个清楚 |
[25:08] | The truth must finally be revealed. | 真相终将大白 |
[25:11] | I apologize for putting you all through this, especially… | 这样折腾大家真是抱歉 特别是 |
[25:14] | those of you who actually lead lives of… real virtue. | 那些一生耿直的人 |
[25:26] | Hey, Gavin. | 盖文 |
[25:29] | I know that wasn’t easy. | 你刚才的演讲很不容易 |
[25:30] | Sure about that? | 是吗 |
[25:32] | Should’ve taken the $10 million, Richard. | 你早该收下那一千万元 理查 |
[25:36] | Enjoy the injunction, thumbass. | 好好享受禁制令吧 呆拇 |
[25:42] | What? | 什么 |
[25:44] | Okay, Donny. Yeah, you, too, | 好 唐尼 你也是 |
[25:46] | and I appreciate it, by the way. | 感谢你帮忙 |
[25:47] | All right, I’ll catch you on the flip side. | 好 下次再聊 |
[25:51] | Okay, so, this is real. | 很好 这下当真来了 |
[25:54] | The AG just told me they’re launching an investigation | 检察总长刚才确认发起调查 |
[25:57] | into Gavin’s price fixing and anti-competitive behavior | 理清盖文在呼利任职时的制价 |
[26:01] | while he was at Hooli, | 及反竞争行为 |
[26:02] | and Gavin called it. So, obviously, | 因为是由盖文揭露 |
[26:05] | the first move is to file an injunction against | 第一步就是发起禁制令 |
[26:07] | any further merging between Hooli and Pied Piper. | 呼利和魔笛手暂时不能合并 |
[26:12] | Okay. W-what does injunction mean? What does that mean? | 好 禁制令是什么意思 |
[26:14] | It means | 意思就是 |
[26:15] | until this investigation concludes, | 在调查结束以前 |
[26:19] | you are prohibited from mixing any more | 你不能再把呼利巧克力 |
[26:22] | Hooli chocolate with the Pied Piper peanut butter. | 跟魔笛手花生酱搅和在一起了 |
[26:24] | Well, we’re in the middle of merging our codebases. | 但我们正在合并程式库 |
[26:28] | – Yeah, unmerge them. – Well, that’s impossible. | -赶快取消吧 -这不可能 |
[26:31] | I mean, Christ, we’re using HooliPhones in our Hawaii test. | 天啊 我们得用呼利手机 通过夏威夷的测试 |
[26:35] | So, by calling for an investigation | 他这样请人调查他自己的鸟事 |
[26:37] | into his own behaviors, he can kill us? | 也可以把我们给毁了吗 |
[26:41] | Fuckin’ Gavin Belson. | 盖文贝尔森真是浑球 |
[26:43] | Fuckin’ Gavin Belson. | 盖文贝尔森真是浑球 |
[26:48] | Is this fun? I’m sorry. Are-are you admiring him? | 很好笑吗 抱歉 你是在佩服他吗 |
[26:50] | You gotta separate the artist from the art, | 作品跟创作人要分开看 |
[26:53] | Rico. I mean, this is… | 理查 这步棋下得 |
[26:54] | elegant, you know? This is, this is graceful. | 太优雅了 下得漂亮 |
[26:57] | This is kinda like, uh… | 很像 |
[26:59] | What’s the, uh, what’s the name of that… ballerina dude? | 那个男芭蕾舞者叫什么名字 |
[27:03] | – Baryshnikov. – No. | -巴雷什尼科夫 -不对 |
[27:04] | -Nureyev? – No… | -纽瑞耶夫 -不是 |
[27:06] | Does it fucking matter, Ron? Who cares? | 很重要吗 荣恩 谁在乎啊 |
[27:08] | We’re paralyzed! We’re gonna be broke! | 我们被打断双腿 要破产了 |
[27:10] | Shit, yeah. | 该死 对耶 |
[27:12] | And, now Gavin’s gonna be able to buy Pied Piper | 而且盖文现在 能够贱价 |
[27:15] | for pennies on the dollar. | 买下魔笛手 |
[27:17] | He is under investigation, right? | 他不是要接受审查吗 |
[27:20] | So, something bad can happen to him. | 总会倒个霉吧 |
[27:22] | Worst case, they find he acted in bad faith, | 顶多就是确认他犯了法 |
[27:25] | and then Hooli’s gotta pay a big fine or something. | 呼利得付巨额罚款 |
[27:29] | But you own Hooli, so… | 但现在你买下了呼利 |
[27:31] | you’d have to pay that fine. | 得由你来付罚款 |
[27:34] | Fucking ninja! | 这真是忍术 |
[27:38] | We’re dead. | 我们死定了 |
[27:40] | Gregory Hines! | 格雷戈里海因斯 |
[27:42] | Dancer guy. He’s an American treasure. | 他是舞蹈家 美国国宝 |
[27:47] | Richard Hendricks! | 理查亨卓斯 |
[27:52] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[27:56] | Right? Right? | 很棒吧 |
[27:58] | Read it. Get it? | 念一下 懂了吗 |
[28:00] | – Now say it. – Look, Russ, | -你念念看 -罗斯 |
[28:01] | I don’t really have time for you right now. | 我现在没空处理你的事 |
[28:04] | Or your festival, if that’s why you’re here. | 你若想讲罗斯节 我也没办法 |
[28:06] | The Attorney General of California | 刚才签署了 |
[28:08] | just signed our fuckin’ death warrant. | 我的死刑令 |
[28:10] | Yeah, I heard Belson gaped your asshole today | 听说今天盖文搞死你了 |
[28:11] | and not in that fun way. | 而且不是爽的那种 |
[28:13] | Cool. Great. Well, | 很好 |
[28:15] | I’ve gotta go inside and tell everyone, so… | 我得进去告诉大家这个恶耗 |
[28:17] | No, you don’t, you lucky fuck. | 不需要 你这幸运小子 |
[28:20] | Lucky fucky. Richard, | 幸运小子 理查 |
[28:23] | Don Delarenta, the AG of California, | 加州检察总长 唐德拉伦塔 |
[28:24] | is gonna do whatever the fuck I tell him to do. | 对我唯命是从 |
[28:26] | – Why? – ‘Cause I have dirt on him. | -为什么 -因为我有他的把柄 |
[28:29] | Two years ago, he had an open-and-shut case | 两年前 他撤掉一个案子 |
[28:31] | against a guy who committed terrible crimes, | 那家伙可是犯下滔天大罪 |
[28:34] | but he didn’t prosecute him | 他没起诉那家伙 |
[28:35] | ’cause that guy bribed him and I can prove it. | 因为收了贿款 我有证据 |
[28:36] | You think the fuckin’ AG is gonna wanna let the public see | 你觉得总检察长会想公告大众 |
[28:39] | that he didn’t prosecute a guy who did this? | 他放过这种人吗 |
[28:41] | – Oh, my God! Holy fuck! – Or this? | -老天爷 -他干了这种事 |
[28:43] | – Or this? Jesus, look at that. – Fuck me! | -还有这个 你自己看 -真要命 |
[28:46] | Hold on, wait… Is that you? | 等一下 那是你吗 |
[28:47] | Yeah. So is this. This. Here’s portrait mode. | 都是 现在是肖像模式 |
[28:50] | – There’s a panoramic in here somewhere. – I get it, Russ. | -应该能变成全景模式 -免了 我听懂了 罗斯 |
[28:53] | Are you the one that committed the terrible crimes? | 犯下滔天大罪的就是你吗 |
[28:55] | Yeah. And that dirtbag | 对啊 那浑球 |
[28:57] | let me off because I contributed half a mil to his campaign. | 居然放过我 因为我拨了五十万赞助他竞选 |
[29:00] | Now I had told him I’d delete the photos, | 我是说过会删除照片 |
[29:01] | but what that moron didn’t count on is that I’d forget. | 但那浑球错就错在 没料到我会忘记 |
[29:04] | So, Richard. Question. | 理查 问题来了 |
[29:07] | Should I make the call? | 我该打电话吗 |
[29:09] | You ready to dump Hawaii, and join RussFest? | 决定抛弃夏威夷 加入罗斯节了吗 |
[29:16] | You’re not really giving me much of a choice. | 你也没给我其他选项吧 |
[29:20] | Don Delarenta, please. | 请找唐德拉伦塔 |
[29:22] | Tell him it’s Russ Hanneman. | 就说我是罗斯汉诺曼 |
[29:25] | He’ll know. | 他知道我是谁 |
[29:29] | Dinesh? | 迪内许 |
[29:31] | Dinesh. | 迪内许 |
[29:37] | Hey, Richard, what’s up? | 理查 怎么了 |
[29:40] | You want me to come home? Like, leave Hawaii? | 你要我从夏威夷飞回去吗 |
[29:44] | No! | 不行 |
[29:47] | Wait, for what? | 等一下 为什么 |
[29:48] | So, bitches, what do you think? | 各位 觉得如何 |
[29:56] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮喔 |
[29:58] | Tres Commas! | 燃烧吧 亿万富翁酒 |