时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | But that all depends on getting Hawaii right. | 但还是得先把夏威夷那边搞定 |
[00:03] | And you would rather do Hawaii than RussFest? | 你们宁愿做夏威夷 也不来罗斯节 |
[00:05] | I would rather… do my own mother… | 我宁愿 上我母亲 |
[00:09] | than RussFest. | 也不去罗斯节 |
[00:10] | I’ve made myself the CEO of YaoNet, | 我自己成为了姚网络的首席执行官 |
[00:13] | which I’m moving back to the US. | 现在我要把公司搬回美国 |
[00:15] | Son of Anton, it’s the name I’ve given our new inference API. | 安东之子 这是我给新的推理接口起的名字 |
[00:18] | He can do whatever he wants. | 他无所不能 |
[00:19] | I call for the attorney general of the state of California | 我请求加利福尼亚州的州检察长 |
[00:22] | to launch an immediate investigation | 立即启动审查 |
[00:25] | of my conduct as CEO of Hooli. | 调查我作为’互利’CEO期间的所作所为 |
[00:27] | Enjoy the injunction, thumb ass. | 你等着禁止令吧 印蛋 |
[00:30] | Don Delarenta, the AG of California, | 加州州检察长唐·德拉伦特 |
[00:32] | is gonna do what I tell him to do. | 我他妈叫他干什么他就得干什么 |
[00:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:34] | ‘Cause I have dirt on him. | 因为我有他的黑料 |
[00:35] | You ready to dump Hawaii and join RussFest? | 你准备好放弃夏威夷项目 加入罗斯节了吗 |
[00:39] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[00:49] | And upon entering RussFest, | 在进入罗斯节后 |
[00:51] | each attendee will be given a PiperNet enabled smartphone, | 每个人都会收到一部魔笛手手机 |
[00:55] | which will give them access to secure messaging, | 提供加密的短信 |
[00:58] | social, voice, Internet‐‐ | 社交网络 通话和上网… |
[01:00] | So boring, right? | 无聊 |
[01:02] | You see the new logo? Huh? | 看到新标志了吗 |
[01:04] | Huh? Check. | 来看看 |
[01:06] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[01:08] | Tres Comas Tequila. | 三逗号龙舌兰 |
[01:10] | My brand. Dollar sign. | 我的品牌 美元标志 |
[01:12] | Billionaire. | 亿万富翁 |
[01:13] | Russ. Fest! | 罗斯 节 |
[01:16] | RussFest. | 罗斯节 |
[01:19] | Right. | 行 |
[01:20] | No, yeah, it’s‐it’s gonna be good. Uh‐‐ | 没错 会很棒的 |
[01:22] | ‐ Yeah, it’s gonna be great. ‐ Yeah. | -对 会很精彩 -是的 |
[01:24] | Well, uh, anyway, uh‐‐ | 无论如何 |
[01:26] | Crazy Town’s gonna be there. | 疯狂小镇会去的 |
[01:29] | So is Puddle of Mudd. You know Puddle of Mudd? | 还有一滩泥 你知道一滩泥吗 |
[01:31] | No. | 不 |
[01:33] | Fucking Puddle of Mudd! Dude, listen. | 那可是一滩泥 听着 |
[01:35] | *Everything is so blurry* | *一切皆如迷雾* |
[01:38] | *And everyone’s so fake* | *万物均是虚无* |
[01:41] | *And everyone is empty* | *人们浑浑噩噩* |
[01:44] | *And everything is so messed up* | *世间黑白颠倒* |
[01:47] | Right? Yeah, you know Puddle of Mudd. Awesome. | 对不对 你一定知道烂泥巴合唱团 |
[01:49] | This is a good meeting, guys, excellent. | 会议很成功 各位 很棒 |
[01:51] | I gotta jet. Bye, guys. Cory, where you at, dawg? | 我得撤了 回见 科里你在哪 |
[01:56] | We’re really excited about the possibility of working with you. | 我们很期待和你们合作 |
[01:59] | Cool. | 好 |
[02:01] | Yeah. So, uh, what do you, uh… | 那么 你觉得 |
[02:05] | What do you think, Michael? Uh, you and us. | 你觉得怎么样 迈克尔 和我们合作 |
[02:08] | AT&T, Pied Piper. Dealy deal. | AT&T 魔笛手 合作一个 |
[02:11] | Richard, your tech is impressive, | 理查德 你们的技术很好 |
[02:13] | but we’re going with YaoNet, they’re a safe bet. | 但我们会和姚网络合作 他们更靠谱 |
[02:16] | And by the way, it doesn’t seem like | 另外 看上去你没有 |
[02:18] | you’re telling your people out there what’s really happening. | 和外面的人说清楚究竟发生了什么 |
[02:20] | ‐ Hang on‐‐ ‐ No. Maybe you can do a deal with someone else. | -等下 -不 也许你可以和其他人合作 |
[02:22] | You know, there’s, uh‐‐ | 你懂的 外面还有 |
[02:23] | No, no, we can’t, Michael. | 不 不能 迈克尔 |
[02:24] | Look, we already have an agreement in principle. | 听着 我们已经达成原则性协议了 |
[02:28] | Okay, well, if you have an agreement in principle, | 行 如果你们已经有原则性协议了 |
[02:30] | you can have a disagreement in principle. | 你们也可以原则性毁约 |
[02:32] | I’m sorry. I’m very sorry. | 抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[02:34] | Michael, I’m sorry that you’re missing out on this opportunity. | 迈克尔 丢下这个机会你会遗憾的 |
[02:40] | Honestly, I walk everyone to their car. Yeah. | 来的人我都会亲自送到车门 |
[02:44] | What can we do to sweeten the pot? | 我们要怎么做才能更有诱惑力 |
[02:46] | You know? Oh, we could add cashless transactions. | 这样如何 我们可以加上无纸支付 |
[02:50] | What if everything is handled on the phone? Right? | 手机就可以解决一切需求 如何 |
[02:52] | You use it to swipe into parties or VIP areas‐‐ | 刷手机进派对或者VIP区域 |
[02:55] | Richard, this is done. | 理查德 已经板上钉钉了 |
[02:58] | ‐ Okay? ‐ What about holograms? | -好吗 -全息摄影呢 |
[03:01] | Okay, this is your last chance. Are you in or out? | 这是你最后的机会了 合作还是不合作 |
[03:08] | ‐ Fuck! ‐ That appears to imply out. | -草 -大概暗示着不合作 |
[03:12] | Fuck. Fuck it. Fucker. | 草 草 草 |
[03:14] | ‐ Cockfucker. ‐ Richard, people in there have been working themselves | -妈的 -理查德 里面的人连着好几周 |
[03:16] | half to death for weeks for no pay. | 不拿工资 干到半死 |
[03:19] | This is not going to go over well. | 这不会好看的 |
[03:22] | I’m gonna wait out here while you go in and tell them. | 你先进去告诉他们 我在这儿等着 |
[03:26] | I’m not gonna say anything. | 我什么也不会说 |
[03:28] | If I keep my mouth shut, | 只要我不透露出去 |
[03:30] | then there’s still a chance at snaking the YaoNet deal. | 那就还有破坏姚网络合约的希望 |
[03:32] | But if I tell everyone in there what’s really going on, | 但要是我告诉大家究竟是怎么回事 |
[03:34] | we won’t make it to RussFest, and we’ll be dead. | 我们连罗斯节都撑不到 我们死定了 |
[03:36] | ‐ Is that what you want? ‐ That’s a fair point. | -你们希望这样吗 -有道理 |
[03:40] | That’s what I thought. Okay. | 我想也是 好 |
[03:42] | Let’s get back to work. Let’s go. | 我们回去工作 走吧 |
[03:45] | If this comes out, I’ll cover your ass if you cover mine. | 这事要是败露了 我们互相掩盖一下 |
[03:48] | If what comes out? | 什么败露了 |
[03:49] | ‐ My man. ‐ No. | -好兄弟 -不 |
[04:17] | Dodgy gadin, my merry knights of Piper. | 我的魔笛骑士们 |
[04:20] | Sir Owen, | 欧文阁下 |
[04:21] | doing valiant battle with the authentication service. | 正与身份验证服务英勇搏斗 |
[04:24] | Yes, good. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[04:25] | Oh, and prithee, Becky, | 您好 贝基 |
[04:28] | my queen, | 女王陛下 |
[04:29] | how goeth cashless payments? | 无纸支付近来如何 |
[04:32] | Russ’s pricing keeps tripping us up. | 罗斯的定价一直拖我们后退 |
[04:34] | Okay, how so? | 行 怎么说 |
[04:34] | Well, this morning, he decided everyone at RussFest | 今天早上 他觉得罗斯节上的每个人 |
[04:37] | should be a billionaire, | 都应该是亿万富翁 |
[04:38] | so every dollar someone puts into their account | 所以大家放进账户的一美元 |
[04:40] | will now be worth one billion RussBucks. | 需要等同十亿罗斯币 |
[04:42] | Zwoons! | 神啊 |
[04:45] | So, what, like a sandwich will be worth | 所以 一个三明治就要 |
[04:47] | 15 billion RussBucks or something? | 有一百五十亿罗斯币了 |
[04:50] | Fourteen billion, nine hundred and ninety‐nine million, | 一百四十九亿九千九百九十九万 |
[04:52] | nine hundred and ninety‐nine thousand, | 九千九百 |
[04:53] | and ninety‐nine RussBucks | 九十九元罗斯币 |
[04:54] | and ninety‐nine RussCents. | 加上九十九罗斯分 |
[04:56] | because he thought that would sound cheaper. | 他觉得这样听起来便宜些 |
[04:58] | It’s kind of screwing up the interface, | 这样导致界面完全混乱 |
[05:00] | but the whole AT&T deal is riding on this, right? | 但AT&T的订单取决于这个 对吗 |
[05:03] | We’ll get there. | 我们会搞定的 |
[05:04] | Good. Okay. Excellent. | 好的 很好 |
[05:06] | Well, uh, code like the wind, my lady. Yeah. | 如风般编程吧 夫人 |
[05:11] | Ho, ho! Good Friar Gabriel. | 盖布修士 |
[05:13] | How dost thou fair with the ticketing module? | 票务模块进展如何了 |
[05:18] | It’s gone. | 已经没了 |
[05:20] | What do you mean gone? | 没了是什么意思 |
[05:22] | For some reason, Gilfoyle deleted the whole thing | 不知道为什么 吉尔弗约尔几分钟前 |
[05:25] | ‐ a few minutes ago. ‐ What? | -全删了 -什么 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:29] | ‐ Gilfoyle? ‐ Yes, Richard. I’m aware. | -吉尔弗约尔 -理查德 我知道 |
[05:31] | The drone dispatching code has been deleted, | 无人机调度代码删掉了 |
[05:33] | and I’m working very hard to restore the right version. | 我在努力恢复版本 |
[05:36] | Whoa, whoa. Drone code? | 等等 无人机代码 |
[05:38] | Gabe just told me that the ticketing module got deleted. | 盖布刚跟我说被删除的是售票模块 |
[05:40] | Ticketing, too? | 售票模块也没了 |
[05:42] | Fuck, that’s problematic. I’ll get on that next. | 该死 问题不少啊 接下来我就处理那个 |
[05:44] | What the fuck is going on? | 这他妈的怎么回事 |
[05:47] | Based on the amount of work left to do | 基于剩余的工作量 |
[05:49] | and the number of hours left before the festival, | 和节前的工时数 |
[05:51] | I decided to task Son of Anton | 我决定让安东之子用机器学习 |
[05:52] | to use machine learning to debug some of our code. | 来给我们的一些代码纠错 |
[05:56] | What? Gilfoyle, are you fucking kidding me? | 什么 吉尔弗约尔 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:59] | You gave your AI permission | 你把内部文件系统的写入权限 |
[06:01] | to overwrite code in the internal file system? | 给了你的人工智能 |
[06:04] | ‐ Were you gonna tell me about this? ‐ No. | -你有打算跟我说这件事吗 -没有 |
[06:06] | I thought that was the company policy ‐these days. | 我认为现在这是公司政策了 |
[06:09] | Okay, well, your AI just failed, epically. | 好吧 你的人工智能刚捅了个大篓子 |
[06:13] | That’s unclear. | 这并不确定 |
[06:15] | It’s possible that Son of Anton decided that | 有可能安东之子判定 |
[06:17] | the most efficient way to get rid of all the bugs | 消灭代码错误最有效的方式 |
[06:20] | was to get rid of all the software, | 就是消灭整个软件 |
[06:21] | which is technically and statistically correct. | 这在技术上和统计上讲 都是正确的 |
[06:24] | But artificial neural nets are sort of a black box, | 但人工神经网络就像一个黑盒子 |
[06:27] | so we’ll never know for sure. | 所以我们永远无法确认这一点 |
[06:29] | Hey, Richard. Did you order meat? Like a bunch of meat? | 理查德 你买肉了吗 一堆肉 |
[06:33] | Like 4,000 pounds of meat? | 4000磅的肉 |
[06:39] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[06:40] | I put Son of Anton on finding us cheap hamburgers for lunch. | 我让安东之子帮我们寻找便宜的午餐汉堡 |
[06:44] | It looks like the reward function was a little under‐specified. | 看起来奖励功能的定义有些模糊 |
[06:47] | Okay, from now on, Son of Anton is banned. | 好了 从现在起 安东之子被禁用了 |
[06:50] | Just write code like a normal human fucking being, please. | 拜托像个正常人类一样写代码就行了 |
[06:54] | Hey, Gilfoyle. | 吉尔弗约尔 |
[06:55] | So, I’ve been thinking about your AI, | 我一直在考虑你的人工智能 |
[06:57] | and its many deficits. | 和它的许多不足之处 |
[06:59] | I think Son of Anton’s issue | 我觉得安东之子的问题在于 |
[07:00] | might be how it’s handling reward uncertainty. | 它处理奖励不确定性的方式 |
[07:03] | Your issue may be insecurity, | 你的问题应该是没安全感 |
[07:05] | masked by false bravado and unisex cologne. | 用虚张声势和中性古龙水来掩盖 |
[07:08] | Fuck off. It’s not unisex. | 去你的 这才不是中性 |
[07:17] | Hey, um, Richard? | 理查德 |
[07:19] | Excuse me. I was curious if you had a moment to clear the air. | 我想知道你有没有空让我来消除一下误会 |
[07:22] | Is this about Holden? | 是关于霍尔登的吗 |
[07:23] | No. Holden’s a bitch and he quit. | 不 霍尔登是个混蛋而且他已经滚蛋了 |
[07:26] | No, I‐I wanted to talk to you | 不 我想跟你谈谈 |
[07:27] | about the Gwart‐shaped tension between us. | 我们之间有关格瓦特的误会 |
[07:30] | You know, she and I worked very closely together, | 她跟我曾经紧密共事过 |
[07:33] | and now she’s working for YaoNet. | 而现在她为姚网络工作了 |
[07:35] | She’s, essentially, the enemy, | 她 基本上 是个敌人 |
[07:37] | so it would be fair for you to have concerns. | 所以你有顾虑是很合理的 |
[07:40] | I have no concerns. | 我没有顾虑 |
[07:41] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[07:43] | Because I don’t think about her, you know, | 因为我不关心她了 |
[07:45] | or if she’s hungry or cold right now, | 不关心她现在是饿了还是冷了 |
[07:47] | or if she’s still giving most of her income to Rand Paul. | 或者她是不是还把大部分收入捐给兰德·保罗 |
[07:50] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[07:52] | Check it! Okay. | 看看这个 好了 |
[07:55] | Hologram question. | 全息影像相关的问题 |
[07:56] | You told AT&T that the hologram would be interactive, right? | 你跟AT&T说了这个全息影像是互动式的吧 |
[08:00] | ‐ Yes. ‐ See, asshole? | -是的 -看到了吧 混蛋 |
[08:02] | My hologram can 100% | 我的全息影像能完全 |
[08:04] | dry hump festival‐goers from behind. | 后入这些参加者 |
[08:06] | If they ask for it. Hashtag woke. | 如果他们求我的话 #觉醒 |
[08:09] | All right. Let’s go! | 好的 棒 |
[08:11] | Spidey jump. | 蜘蛛跳 |
[08:40] | Ticketing’s running smoothly. | 售票系统运行流畅 |
[08:42] | Mobile purchasing seems stable. | 移动支付系统看起来很稳定 |
[08:44] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[08:46] | ‐ Russ. Hey. ‐ I fucked up, Richard. | -罗斯 -我搞砸了 理查德 |
[08:48] | Why did I make one dollar worth a billion RussBucks? | 我为什么要让一美元兑换十亿罗斯元 |
[08:50] | I mean, everyone wants to be a billionaire, | 每个人都想成为亿万富翁 |
[08:51] | but they didn’t earn it, | 但他们都不劳而获 |
[08:52] | so are they gonna feel bad about themselves? | 所以他们会感到不安吗 |
[08:54] | Why would I do that? I guess because I’m an asshole | 我为什么要这么做 我想是因为我是个混蛋 |
[08:55] | and I wanna have a bad festival! | 而且我不想让这个节过好 |
[08:56] | No, no, Russ. | 不 不 罗斯 |
[08:58] | Don’t worry about it. Everything is amazing. | 别担心 一切都很棒 |
[09:00] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah, I tell you what. | -是吗 -是的 我跟你讲 |
[09:02] | Why don’t we see the hologram? | 不如我们去看看全息影像吧 |
[09:04] | ‐ The hologram’s ready? ‐ It’s up. | -全息影像准备好了 -它已经开启了 |
[09:07] | ‐ Yeah, let’s go see the hologram. ‐ Okay, come on. | -好 我们去看看全息影像吧 -走吧 |
[09:09] | ‐ This way. ‐ Fuck yeah! Fucking hologram! | -这边走 -棒呆了 他妈的全息影像 |
[09:28] | ‐ See? There he is. ‐ Okay. | -看 他在这儿呢 -好的 |
[09:31] | Yeah, that’s pretty sweet. | 是啊 真棒 |
[09:34] | Fist bump! | 顶拳 |
[09:36] | Dry hump! | 后入 |
[09:37] | Double guns! | 双枪 |
[09:40] | Wait, what’s it doing? | 等等 它怎么了 |
[09:44] | Richard, what the fuck? | 理查德 什么鬼 |
[09:48] | Once more people show up, | 等人多了 |
[09:49] | the network effect will take over, | 网络效应就会出现 |
[09:52] | and it will stabilize, I promise. | 它会变稳定的 我保证 |
[09:54] | Do you swear? Because one time, I threw a party | 你保证吗 因为有一次我开了个派对 |
[09:56] | and David Copperfield said it was beat. | 然后大卫·科波菲尔说那个派对垮掉了 |
[09:58] | ‐ Promise me that this will not be beat. ‐ It won’t be beat. | -向我保证这次不会垮掉 -不会垮掉的 |
[10:01] | ‐ Okay. Okay. ‐ Yeah. | -好吧 好吧 -好 |
[10:05] | I know, I know. Why did I wear these pants? | 我知道 我知道 我为什么要穿这条裤子 |
[10:06] | Part denim, part leather. | 部分牛仔布 部分皮革 |
[10:08] | Pick a lane, Russ. | 一种面料不行吗 罗斯 |
[10:11] | Fuck. Fuck. | 该死 该死 |
[10:12] | Fuck, I’m gonna change my pants! | 妈的 我得去换条裤子 |
[10:23] | Jared, what are you doing? Come on! | 贾里德 干嘛呢 快来 |
[10:28] | Hey, what the fuck is going on? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[10:29] | Russ’s hologram is glitching like crazy. | 罗斯的全息影像各种出问题 |
[10:31] | We don’t know. Everything’s lagging: | 我们不清楚 一切都有延迟 |
[10:33] | our apps, third party apps, transactions. | 我们的应用 第三方应用 交易 |
[10:35] | Everything was fine and then the network started deteriorating. | 原来一切都正常 然后网络就开始变糟了 |
[10:38] | We should be way closer to 100% capacity by now. | 我们现在应该接近100%的容量了 |
[10:41] | I’m running diagnostics, but I haven’t found anything. | 我在运行诊断程序 但没有任何发现 |
[10:44] | Also, this trailer is filled with ants. | 还有 这个拖车里全是蚂蚁 |
[10:46] | Fucking Gabe. | 他妈的盖布 |
[10:48] | I’m sorry, ma’am, I don’t know anything | 对不起女士 我对魔笛手的 |
[10:50] | about a Pied Piper girls’ coding camp. | 女子编程营一无所知 |
[10:54] | Oh, ask Priyanka. That sounds like her bag of bullshit. | 去问问朴雅卡 听起来像是她搞出来的 |
[10:56] | I did, it’s not hers. | 我问过了 不是她搞的 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry. You said you spoke to | 抱歉 你说你和一个 |
[11:00] | an employee named Eric Bachman? | 叫埃里克·巴赫曼的员工聊过 |
[11:07] | Hey. Give me that. | 让我来接 |
[11:10] | Hi. Does your Eric Bachman have a Chinese accent? | 和你聊过的埃里克·巴赫曼有中国口音吗 |
[11:25] | Okay. I tweaked the microwave backhaul antennas. | 我调整了一下微波回程线路的天线 |
[11:28] | Did that make any difference to the… | 有任何变化吗 |
[11:31] | Is there something you wanna tell us? | 你有什么想要和我们说的吗 |
[11:34] | I respect you all? | 我尊重你们所有人 |
[11:37] | Hello. I am giving a press conference, | 你们好 我要召开一场发布会 |
[11:40] | and I am so happy to be in partnership with Ah‐Tay‐ee‐Tay. | 我很高兴和AT&T合作 |
[11:44] | You can surf our decentralized Internet | 你可以在我们的去中心化的互联网上冲浪 |
[11:46] | like Hawaiian surfers can surf the big waves. | 就像夏威夷的冲浪者在大浪里冲浪一样 |
[11:51] | Whoa. Bombshell. | 真是出乎意料 |
[11:54] | Michael must’ve known they were going with YaoNet. | 迈克尔一定知道他们要和姚网络合作 |
[11:57] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[12:00] | You knew, | 你知道 |
[12:01] | and you added more features. | 而且你还加入了更多的功能 |
[12:04] | Ticketing, banking, the fucking hologram. | 票务 银行 他妈的全息图 |
[12:07] | You’ve had us on a death march for nothing. | 你让我们拼了老命 还一无所获 |
[12:09] | What? Richard! No. | 什么 理查德 不是吧 |
[12:15] | Gilfoyle, you’re being awfully quiet. | 吉尔弗约尔 你很沉默啊 |
[12:18] | ‐ Did you know? ‐ Now look, guys, | -你知道吗 -听着 伙计们 |
[12:21] | these deals never really ever close. | 他们还没真的签约 |
[12:24] | AT&T and YaoNet close deal. | AT&T和姚网络签订合约 |
[12:27] | That seems pretty closed to me. | 我觉得已经完成了 |
[12:29] | My guys. | 我的兄弟们 |
[12:31] | How dare you do this to my guys? | 你怎么敢这样对我的兄弟们 |
[12:33] | Can we just please have this discussion later | 我们能之后再讨论这个吗 |
[12:36] | because right now, we need to figure out‐‐ | 因为现在我们得弄清 |
[12:38] | We? Who’s we? | 我们 谁是我们 |
[12:40] | ‐ We’re out. ‐ Yeah. | -我们退出 -是的 |
[12:43] | What? Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 什么 |
[12:46] | My guys. | 我的兄弟们 |
[12:47] | Gabe… | 盖布 |
[12:49] | You can go. | 你可以走 |
[12:50] | I’ll contact you all later for your exit interviews, | 我之后会找你们做离职访谈 |
[12:53] | and I’m sorry about the ants. | 我对蚂蚁感到很抱歉 |
[12:56] | Well, at least we all stuck together. | 至少我们还在一起 |
[12:58] | Okay. Look, all the systems are built. | 所有的系统都搭建好了 |
[13:02] | I mean, screw those guys for leaving. Their loss. | 这些人离开了去他妈的 是他们的损失 |
[13:05] | We can still do this without them, right? | 没有他们我们还是能完成对吧 |
[13:07] | No. Unless the three of us | 不行 除非我们三个 |
[13:09] | stay up 24 hours a day for three days in a row. Fuck. | 熬三个通宵 他妈的 |
[13:12] | Yeah, exactly! Okay. All we need to do is just | 没错 我们只需要找出 |
[13:14] | find the bug that’s stalling us and squash it, | 拖延我们的报错然后解决掉 |
[13:17] | just like these fucking ants. | 就像这些蚂蚁一样 |
[13:19] | No sleep for three days straight. | 连续三天不能睡觉 |
[13:23] | Sweet. | 真美好 |
[13:26] | – Is that Gwart? ‐Oh, no. It’s a garbage can. | -那是格瓦特吗 -不 那是个垃圾桶 |
[13:30] | No, that’s Gwart. | 不 那是格瓦特 |
[13:33] | Well, she works for YaoNet, | 她为姚网络工作 |
[13:36] | so what is she doing here? | 她在这干嘛 |
[13:37] | And why does she have access to the staff only area? | 她为什么能进员工区 |
[13:40] | Gwart hates Puddle of Mudd. She’s a Linkin Park girl. | 格瓦特讨厌一滩泥乐队 她喜欢林肯公园 |
[13:52] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈的一定是在搞笑 |
[14:10] | Big Head! What the hell is going on here? | 大头 这里发生了什么 |
[14:14] | ‐ What do you mean? ‐ Who let her in? | -什么意思 -谁让她进来的 |
[14:16] | I take one lousy shit… | 我就去拉了泡屎 |
[14:19] | Jian‐Yang, what is going on here? | 杨建 这里发生了什么 |
[14:22] | All girls coding camp. | 全女子编程营 |
[14:24] | I support woman. | 我支持妇女 |
[14:26] | Mr. Eric, I’m finished. | 埃里克先生 我完成了 |
[14:32] | “This diet cream helped my husband lose weight. | 这个无糖奶油能帮我丈夫减肥 |
[14:35] | He was fat fuck. Now, he not. | 他原来是个胖傻逼 他现在不是了 |
[14:38] | Fi star, the end.” | 五星好评 结束 |
[14:41] | I wrote exactly like Mr. Eric told me to. | 我完全按照埃里克先生的指示写的 |
[14:43] | It’s very good, Sophie. | 干得不错 索菲 |
[14:45] | Very good. | 很棒 |
[14:49] | You’re using underage girls | 你在利用未成年女孩 |
[14:51] | as slave labor for a fake Amazon review farm? | 像奴隶一样做亚马逊的假评论 |
[14:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:55] | And‐And you’re using the Pied Piper name? | 你还在用魔笛手的名义 |
[14:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:01] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:02] | I have money. | 我有钱 |
[15:05] | Girls! Call your parents. | 姑娘们 给你们父母打电话 |
[15:10] | ‐ God, that really is her. ‐ What the fuck? | -那真的是她 -什么鬼 |
[15:16] | It’s sabotage. | 她是在捣乱 |
[15:17] | Guys, nobody’s eating the peyote. | 伙计们 没人吃佩奥特掌 |
[15:18] | Will you eat the peyote, | 你们能去吃佩奥特掌 |
[15:19] | and then that’ll break the ice and they’ll eat the peyote? | 然后大家看到后也会去吃 |
[15:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:24] | You hate the shorts? | 你们不喜欢这短裤吗 |
[15:28] | You hate the shorts. | 你们不喜欢这短裤 |
[15:31] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[15:33] | Just look at my fucking legs! | 看看我的腿啊 |
[15:35] | Let’s go. Go. | 快走 走 |
[15:40] | I knew it! I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[15:43] | Our network’s not slowing down because we fucked up. | 我们的网络变慢了并不是因为我们搞错了 |
[15:44] | It’s because YaoNet’s here and they are attacking us. | 是因为姚网络来了还攻击了我们 |
[15:47] | Is SlipSox even a real company? | 滑袜是家真的公司吗 |
[15:49] | Incorporated a week ago, no website. | 上周才注册 没有网站 |
[15:53] | It’s a cover. It’s YaoNet! | 这是个幌子 它是姚网络 |
[15:55] | Laurie is somehow fucking with | 不知怎么的劳里 |
[15:56] | our routing to slow down the network. | 攻击了我们 让我们的网络变慢了 |
[15:58] | But why would they bother attacking us? | 他们为什么要攻击我们 |
[15:59] | They have the AT&T deal all locked up. | 他们已经和AT&T签约了 |
[16:01] | Unless… | 除非 |
[16:03] | they don’t. | 他们还没有 |
[16:05] | If she thinks their Hawaii launch might fail, | 如果她觉得可能在夏威夷启动不了 |
[16:07] | that would be a reason to try to wipe us out | 就会想趁还有机会 |
[16:09] | while they have the chance. | 赶紧把我们除掉 |
[16:11] | So, if we can stay alive till YaoNet fucks up Hawaii, | 如果我们能撑到姚网络搞砸夏威夷 |
[16:14] | we could swoop in. | 我们就能致命一击 |
[16:15] | Like a basketball dunker. | 就像灌篮高手一样 |
[16:17] | ‐ We’re still in this, boys. ‐ All right. | -我们还有机会 弟兄们 -好的 |
[16:19] | So, let’s boot those meddling bums off of the network. | 把那些瞎捣乱的混蛋们从网上彻底赶出去 |
[16:23] | Enough of this crap! | 受够这堆破事了 |
[16:25] | Yeah. Well, uh, that’s impossible | 是啊 但这不太可能 |
[16:27] | ’cause the whole point of a decentralized network | 因为去中心化网络的意义就在于 |
[16:30] | is to prevent a single host from controlling access. | 防止单个运营商控制所有权限 |
[16:33] | So dictators can’t ban dissidents. | 这样独裁者就无法封禁政见不同者了 |
[16:36] | Right now, there’s no way to kill them or stop them | 现在 没办法通过限制网络带宽 |
[16:38] | throttling the network. | 封杀或阻止他们 |
[16:40] | This is why things are easier in China. | 这也是为什么事情在中国会简单许多 |
[16:46] | China… | 中国 |
[16:51] | Don’t mess with Pied Piper again, you little fucker. | 别再惹魔笛手了 你个小混蛋 |
[17:00] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[17:01] | Jian‐Yang! Hey! Hey, uh, what’s going on, boss man? | 靳阳 你好吗 老板 |
[17:07] | It’s, uh, Richard Hendricks, from Pied Piper. | 我是魔笛手的理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[17:10] | How’s it going, dude? | 进展如何啊 伙计 |
[17:11] | Very bad. | 非常糟 |
[17:12] | My underage girl slaves all left. | 我的未成年女奴们都离开了 |
[17:15] | Oh yeah, totally. Bummer. | 确实够郁闷的 |
[17:17] | Well, you’ll find them. | 你还会再找到别的 |
[17:18] | Anyway, kind of a silly question, um… | 顺便问个有点弱智的问题 |
[17:21] | You know how you stole the Pied Piper source code? | 你记得你偷了魔笛手的源代码 |
[17:23] | ‐ Yes. ‐ Yeah, and then you rewrote it | -对 -对 然后你把它重写 |
[17:26] | into what is now YaoNet? | 改成了现在的姚网络 |
[17:27] | ‐ Yes. ‐ Right, um, | -是的 -好 |
[17:29] | did the Chinese government, by any chance, | 中国政府 有没有刚好 |
[17:32] | require you to add a back door? | 要求你加了个后门 |
[17:34] | Yes, I have a SSH key in my house, | 是的 安全外壳协议密钥现在就在我家 |
[17:36] | ‐ Written down. ‐ Cool! Wow! Uh… | -写下来的 -太棒了 |
[17:40] | I don’t suppose I could get that from you. | 我估计你也不会把它就这么给我 |
[17:43] | Uh, it’s just that Pied Piper’s in kind of a jam. | 只是魔笛手现在遇到点麻烦 |
[17:46] | Yes. Pied Piper… | 是啊 魔笛手 |
[17:50] | Your white witch just shut down my business. | 你的女魔头刚搞砸了我的生意 |
[17:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | So? | 怎么样 |
[18:07] | Hey, Richard, what’s up? | 理查德 什么事 |
[18:15] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[18:16] | Jian‐Yang, please. | 靳阳 求你了 |
[18:18] | Monica, | 莫妮卡 |
[18:20] | for the last five years, you have been horrible. | 过去五年 你态度一直很恶劣 |
[18:24] | You never smile. | 从来没笑过 |
[18:27] | You never kiss me. | 从来没吻过我 |
[18:29] | I’ll never give you anything you want. | 我绝不会给你任何你想要的 |
[18:33] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[18:35] | Jian‐Yang, I need that key. | 靳阳 我需要那个密钥 |
[18:38] | This key? | 这个密钥 |
[18:40] | Okay, let’s… let’s just be reasonable. | 好吧 我们理智一点 |
[18:45] | ‐ Gimme it! ‐ Shit! | -把它给我 -靠 |
[18:46] | – Come on! – Fuck! | -给我 -我操 |
[18:51] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[18:57] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[18:59] | Yikes. | 妈呀 |
[19:06] | You and I, we could’ve run this town, | 你我本可以一起一统天下 |
[19:08] | but you blew it, mister. | 但你搞砸了 先生 |
[19:17] | A, four, six, capital G, | A 4 6 大写的G |
[19:20] | two, nine, lowercase J, four, three‐‐ | 2 9 小写的J 4 3 |
[19:23] | Wait, wait, wait. Wha‐what are you singing? | 等等 你在唱什么 |
[19:26] | Is‐Is that the key? | 是那个密钥吗 |
[19:28] | Key? No. That’s just the letters and numbers | 密钥 不 不过就是些字母和数字 |
[19:31] | that were on that little sheet of paper that Jian‐Yang swallowed. | 就写在靳阳刚吞下的那张小纸条上 |
[19:34] | Yeah, for some reason, | 不知道为什么 |
[19:34] | stuff’s really like sticking in my head these days. | 这些玩意就一直出现在我脑子里 |
[19:37] | Wait. Big Head, Richard needs those letters and numbers. | 等等 大头 理查德需要那些字母和数字 |
[19:39] | Can‐can you sing it again? | 你能再唱一遍吗 |
[19:41] | Uh, sure. Yeah. | 当然 好的 |
[19:43] | A 4 6 A, four, six, | |
[19:45] | capital G, two, nine, lowercase J‐‐ | 大写G 2 9 小写J |
[19:47] | Wait, do you wanna maybe call Richard first, | 等等 要不你先打给理查德 |
[19:49] | and then I could sing it? | 然后我再唱 |
[19:51] | Holy shit! Yes! Thank you! | 见鬼 好 谢谢你 |
[19:53] | Capital M, capital R… | 大写M 大写R |
[19:57] | that’s it? | 就这些 |
[20:01] | Okay! | 成了 |
[20:02] | Yeah, we’re in! It worked! | 是的 我们进去了 成功了 |
[20:04] | Thank you. Uh, thanks, guys. Thanks, Big Head. | 谢谢你 谢谢大家 谢谢大头 |
[20:07] | All right, YaoNet, SlipSox, | 好了 姚网络 滑袜 |
[20:10] | whoever the fuck you are, you think you can fuck with us? | 不管你到底是谁 你以为能搞我们吗 |
[20:14] | They hung up. | 他们挂了 |
[20:16] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:19] | Wait, what the fuck is this? | 等下 这到底是什么 |
[20:20] | This is YaoNet’s server? | 这是姚网络的服务器吗 |
[20:21] | Fuck. It’s a honeypot. | 该死 这是个蜜罐 |
[20:23] | What, is that a good thing? | 什么 这是好东西吗 |
[20:25] | No. It’s not. Run the “File” command. | 不是 运行”文件”指令 |
[20:29] | It’s basically a bullshit shell | 大体上说 这是个假外壳 |
[20:30] | in case the Chinese government actually used the key. | 以防中国政府真使用那个密钥 |
[20:32] | It’s like a fake storefront. | 这就像是个假的店面 |
[20:34] | Okay, so they have to be running SSH on a different port. | 他们肯定在别的端口运行安全外壳协议 |
[20:36] | How do we find the real one? | 我们要怎样找到真正的端口 |
[20:38] | We could N‐map it to check every single one, | 我们可以扫描连接端检查每个端口 |
[20:40] | but that would take forever. | 可那就不知要查到什么时候了 |
[20:43] | Okay. Fuck. Well, | 好吧 该死 |
[20:46] | somehow, we have to find the correct port number. | 得想个办法 我们必须找到正确的端口号 |
[20:48] | Wait, what time is it? | 等一下 现在几点了 |
[20:57] | One large artichoke, | 一个大个洋蓟 |
[20:59] | extra rare, cup of mayonnaise. | 一分熟 一杯蛋黄酱 |
[21:02] | I see you still take your snack at 3:17. | 看来你还是在3点17分吃零食 |
[21:08] | I know that SlipSox is YaoNet, | 我知道滑袜就是姚网络 |
[21:10] | and that you’ve infiltrated Pied Piper, | 还有你已经潜入了魔笛手 |
[21:12] | and I know that you’re here, | 我也知道你在这里 |
[21:14] | working with Laurie Bream. | 和劳里·布里姆共事 |
[21:16] | No, let me finish. | 别 让我说完 |
[21:18] | We didn’t end on the best of terms, but… | 我们结束得不算融洽 但… |
[21:21] | when we were together, I feel like | 我们在一起时 我感觉 |
[21:22] | I really saw you, the real you. | 我真的了解你 真正的你 |
[21:26] | I saw you, Gwart! I know you! | 我了解你 格瓦特 我明白你 |
[21:29] | No, let me finish. I have to say this | 请一定听我说完 我现在被打断 |
[21:31] | or I’m never gonna get it out. | 就没机会跟你说完了 |
[21:33] | Now, I wish I was asking you to go for a walk with me | 听着 我想邀请你跟我散步 |
[21:36] | or to watch Magic Mike XL for the umpteenth time, | 或是再看不知第几遍《魔力麦克2》 |
[21:39] | but I’m asking you to give us access to YaoNet, | 但我是来找你要姚网络访问权的 |
[21:42] | and not just to save my company, | 不仅是为了拯救我的公司 |
[21:44] | but to save my sanity. | 也是为了拯救我的神志 |
[21:48] | Because if I was wrong about who you are, | 因为如果我之前看错了你 |
[21:51] | then I don’t know who I am. | 那我也不清楚自己是谁了 |
[21:56] | So there you have it. | 就这样 |
[21:58] | I’ve said all I gotta say, and… | 我想说的都说了 |
[22:03] | it’s up to you now. | 之后怎样 看你了 |
[22:17] | I see. So, | 这样 这么说 |
[22:19] | Pied Piper’s network capacity is degrading steadily. | 魔笛手网络承载力在稳步降低 |
[22:24] | Wonderful. | 非常好 |
[22:26] | And their adaptive routing optimization techniques | 他们的适应性路径优化技术 |
[22:30] | aren’t helping them. | 也没有效果 |
[22:49] | Hey, guys. Um, I’m so sorry‐‐ | 各位 真抱歉 |
[22:51] | I don’t know what you did, but it worked. | 我不知道你做了什么 但真管用 |
[22:54] | – What? ‐ Someone just messaged us | -什么 -刚刚有人给我们发了 |
[22:57] | the correct port | 访问姚网络 |
[22:59] | ‐ to YaoNet’s ad server. ‐ Yeah! | -域控服务器的正确接口 -没错 |
[23:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:03] | Yep. Gilfoyle revoked all their access, | 没错 吉尔弗约尔取消了他们全部访问权 |
[23:05] | and is removing their app from every client on PiperNet. | 正从魔笛网所有客户端上卸载他们的应用 |
[23:07] | In a couple of minutes, we’ll be back up to speed. | 几分钟之内 我们就能重回正轨 |
[23:10] | Plus, we cloned their repository, | 我们还复制了她们的代码库 |
[23:13] | so we’ll just poke around | 可以翻个底朝天 |
[23:15] | and see exactly what they’re hiding! | 看看他们藏了些什么 |
[23:18] | It’s a big win for the Piper boys. | 今天是魔笛手的好日子 |
[23:21] | So, Gilfoyle, | 吉尔弗约尔 |
[23:22] | how much faster is our network now? | 所以我们现在提速了多少 |
[23:24] | Zero faster. It’s slower, | 零 还更慢了 |
[23:26] | ‐ And still degrading. ‐ What are you talking about? | -承载力也还在降低 -你说什么 |
[23:29] | About how our network is slower and still degrading. | 说我们网络还在持续降速降承载力 |
[23:31] | We’re currently at 60%. | 现在60% |
[23:34] | But that’s not possible. | 这怎么可能 |
[23:36] | Our network’s shit latency | 网络太烂总是延迟 |
[23:37] | is slowing down every single purchase. | 所有付款都卡住了 |
[23:40] | Look at the bathrooms. | 你看洗手间 |
[23:42] | The scanner’s aren’t working. | 扫描仪没法用了 |
[23:44] | Fucking Russ and his pay toilets. | 傻逼罗斯搞什么付费厕所 |
[23:46] | Okay, we gotta figure this out or there’s gonna be a riot. | 我们得赶紧想办法 不然要发生暴乱了 |
[23:52] | There you assholes are! | 你们这帮混蛋刚去哪了 |
[23:53] | You guys fucking with me? Did you get my messages? | 你们整我吗 没收到我的信息吗 |
[23:56] | 这里干得像我奶奶的小妹妹 她人超好 你们别曲解我的意思 这男女比例有问题吧 缪都哪去了 留 操 妞儿 罗斯·汉纳曼: 有人看到无人机了吗 有人在讨论无人机吗 有人会画《亢奋》亮片妆吗 | |
[23:58] | Messaging’s stalling, too. | 信息收发也延迟了 |
[23:59] | I sent you guys photos of three different outfits. | 我给你们发了三套衣服的照片 |
[24:01] | Did you hate them all? Wha… | 三套都讨厌吗 怎 |
[24:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:05] | Uh, no. Definitely the second one. | 没有 绝对选第二套 |
[24:07] | ‐ I like the second one. ‐ You really think | -我喜欢第二套 -你真觉得 |
[24:09] | a white guy can wear that and get away with it? | 我一个白人穿那套没什么问题吗 |
[24:12] | – Definitely. ‐ No. | -没问题 -不要 |
[24:13] | You know what? You’re right. | 算了不管了 你们没错 |
[24:15] | Fuck political correctness. | 去他妈的政治正确 |
[24:17] | I’m looking at four guys that fuck! | 我看你们四位行 够鸡巴屌 |
[24:21] | Okay, let’s rerun the diagnostics. | 好了 我们重新跑一下诊断程序 |
[24:23] | Maybe we missed something. | 也许刚刚漏看了什么 |
[24:28] | Laurie! | 劳里 |
[24:29] | Laurie Bream! Well, well, well. | 劳里·布里姆 看看 看看 |
[24:32] | ‐ Fleeing the scene of the crime? ‐ Crime? | -要负罪潜逃了吗 -什么罪 |
[24:35] | You can’t win. Your network is garbage. | 你赢不了的 你的网络就是一坨垃圾 |
[24:38] | And maybe, if you save us some time by telling us | 但也许 如果你帮帮我们 告诉我们 |
[24:40] | how you’re slowing down our network, | 你是如何拖慢我们网络的 |
[24:43] | I won’t go to the police. | 我至少能不去报警 |
[24:44] | Slowing down your network? That would be “Un‐tethical.” | 拖慢你们的网络 那是不科德的行为 |
[24:47] | Why would I… | 我为何要 |
[24:50] | Oh. Richard… | 理查德 |
[24:53] | You do not know. | 原来你还不知道 |
[24:56] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[24:57] | As you correctly surmised, | 你猜测正确 |
[24:59] | YaoNet doesn’t work. It does not scale. | 姚网络不能用 因为无法扩大规模 |
[25:02] | However, we did not come here to attack you, | 然而我们来不是为了攻击魔笛网 |
[25:05] | simply to observe you, | 只是为了进行观摩 |
[25:06] | spy on you, if you wish, | 换句话说 刺探情报 |
[25:08] | in order to see how you got PiperNet to work, | 了解你要如何将魔笛网投入使用 |
[25:10] | which, it turns out, you did not. | 事实证明 你做不到 |
[25:13] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[25:14] | Your compression is inadequate in the face of bottlenecks | 你的压缩算法无法有效处理 |
[25:17] | that emerge between node‐cluster edges. | 节点集群边界产生的瓶颈 |
[25:20] | Pied Piper does not scale. | 魔笛网无法扩展规模 |
[25:22] | It is as impracticable as YaoNet. | 和姚网络一样 不可行 |
[25:26] | ‐ Fuck. ‐ Ah, yes. | -妈的 -的确 |
[25:29] | That can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[25:30] | And yet it is. | 这是事实 |
[25:32] | I wish we had plagiarized more functional code, | 我真希望我们抄的是能运行的软件 |
[25:36] | and yet it is this technology that AT&T has purchased, | 但不管怎样 AT&T已经买了这个技术 |
[25:38] | functional or no. | 能不能运行都无所谓 |
[25:40] | And with Maximo’s sufficient funding, | 加上马克西莫充足的资金支持 |
[25:42] | we will certainly be able to weather the storm | 我们一定能挺过难关 |
[25:44] | until we reach launch, at which time | 一直做到投入使用 届时 |
[25:46] | it seems likely that AT&T may deem our business a failure. | AT&T大概率会判定此项业务失败 |
[25:50] | However, at this point, I will have already made | 但到那时候 我应当已经 |
[25:52] | many multiples on my initial investment. | 赚到了初始投资额翻几倍的钱了 |
[25:56] | Ah, I cannot speak to your backup plan. | 对你们的退路 我无法评论 |
[26:00] | Hmm, yes. | 就这样 |
[26:01] | Good day, gentlemen. | 日安 各位 |
[26:13] | Well, she’s just a hater, and, no disrespect, | 她就是见不得别人好 而且不是我说 |
[26:16] | ‐ but she can eat shit. ‐ Yeah, obviously. | -她可以去死了 -就是的 没错 |
[26:19] | We have to be able to figure something out. | 我们肯定能想出办法的 |
[26:22] | You’ll think of something, right? | 你能想出办法的吧 |
[26:24] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[26:28] | Six fucking years! | 他妈的 整六年 |
[26:31] | Six years… we’ve wasted! | 六年 我们浪费了六年 |
[26:34] | Building this worthless piece of shit! | 就造了这么个没用的垃圾 |
[26:37] | Are fucking kidding me?! | 他妈的逗我玩吗 |
[26:41] | I’m fine. I just gotta go to the bathroom. | 我没事 我就是需要去趟卫生间 |
[26:44] | I don’t think he thought of anything. | 我看他目前还没什么想法 |
[26:49] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[26:51] | Go with option one, and I’m not gonna feel shitty about it. | 就选第一套了 我绝对不会后悔的 |
[26:55] | Right? | 对吧 |
[26:58] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[27:00] | Hey guys, Richard’s been locked in there for three hours. | 朋友们 理查德已经在里边憋了三小时了 |
[27:03] | Should we kick down the door? | 我们要不要破门而入 |
[27:05] | No, let’s honor him with some space. | 我们还是给他点空间以示尊重吧 |
[27:08] | I’ll wait for him to fall asleep, and then I’ll‐‐ | 等他睡着 然后我会 |
[27:10] | I’ll lower myself down through the vent. | 我会从通风口爬下去 |
[27:13] | Would it be a dick move | 要是找他要车钥匙 |
[27:14] | to ask him for his keys and then we drive home? | 我们开车回家 会不会太混蛋了 |
[27:17] | Well, he’d be abandoned here… | 那样他会被丢在这里 |
[27:19] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[27:21] | That’s fantastic. | 这酒真不错 |
[27:23] | What the… fuck? | 什么…鬼 |
[27:27] | Hey, you guys? | 你们几位 |
[27:29] | I did something. | 我做了点事情 |
[27:32] | All right, so, I was, uh, | 好了 我刚才 |
[27:34] | fiddling around on Gilfoyle’s laptop, | 在吉尔弗约尔的电脑上瞎捣鼓 |
[27:36] | and I was looking down, | 我往地上一看 |
[27:38] | and then I realized that the solution was | 就意识到 解决之道 |
[27:41] | staring at me right in the face. | 就在我的眼前 |
[27:43] | Ants. | 蚂蚁 |
[27:44] | It occurred to me | 我意识到 |
[27:45] | that our network is kind of like a series of paths, | 我们的网络有点像一系列的路径 |
[27:48] | much like the trails ants use in order to forage for food. | 跟蚂蚁用来搜索食物的轨迹很像 |
[27:52] | But then, I thought that we don’t need better paths. | 然后我又想到 我们需要的不是更好的路径 |
[27:57] | We need better ants. You see? | 而是更好的蚂蚁 懂了吗 |
[28:00] | ‐ Fuck gradient descent. ‐ What? | -去他的梯度下降法 -什么 |
[28:04] | I don’t need to use Gilfoyle’s AI | 我不需要用吉尔弗约尔的人工智能 |
[28:06] | in order to improve middle‐out. | 来优化发散法 |
[28:08] | I need to use middle‐out to create a new AI. | 我需要用发散法来创造一个新的人工智能 |
[28:13] | A symbolic AI. And now, it is teaching itself | 一个符号型人工智能 然后它就能自学 |
[28:18] | how to optimize. | 如何进行自我优化 |
[28:20] | So, you fucked around with Son of Anton’s brain, | 所以你在安东之子的脑子里瞎搞 |
[28:23] | and then gave him access | 然后赋予了它权限 |
[28:26] | to our entire network infrastructure, | 能更改我们整个网络的基础构架 |
[28:29] | ‐ While it’s still running? ‐ Yes. | -在网络还在运行的时候 -对 |
[28:31] | Richard, that’s like asking a robot to change your tire | 理查德 这就好像开着车跑高速的时候 |
[28:33] | while you’re driving on the freeway! | 让机器人给你换轮胎 |
[28:35] | Hold this. | 拿好了 |
[28:37] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[28:38] | See, go. | 看吧 |
[28:39] | This isn’t my computer. | 这不是我的电脑 |
[28:41] | ‐ It’s not? ‐ No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[28:43] | And what the fuck is Son of Anton version 2.0? | 而且安东之子2.0版是什么鬼 |
[28:48] | What? | 什么 |
[28:52] | You were fucking around | 你在他之前 |
[28:53] | with Son of Anton’s brain before him? | 就在安东之子的脑子里乱搞了 |
[28:56] | ‐ Fuck. ‐ I have good ideas. | -操 -我也有好点子嘛 |
[29:09] | Sweet mother of God. | 我了个大操 |
[29:10] | This is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[29:12] | I barely touched Gilfoyle’s AI. | 我都没怎么碰过吉尔弗约尔的人工智能 |
[29:15] | What’s it doing? | 它在干什么 |
[29:16] | I have no idea. I told you, | 不知道 我告诉过你 |
[29:17] | it’s a fucking black box, Richard. | 那他妈就是个黑箱 理查德 |
[29:19] | Do you think there’s gonna be a riot? | 你觉得会发生暴动吗 |
[29:21] | Oh, I’m sure 20,000 coked‐up douchebags will be very civil | 我敢肯定两万嗑嗨了的刺头找不到食物和水时 |
[29:24] | when they can’t get food or water. | 举止一定很”文明” |
[29:26] | Holy shit, look at the hologram. | 我天 看看那全息影像 |
[29:28] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[29:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:46] | ‐ What did we do? ‐ We? | -我们都干了什么 -我们 |
[29:49] | Is it dead? | 它死机了吗 |
[29:51] | ‐ Am I going to jail? ‐ Hey. | -我会坐牢吗 -听着 |
[29:53] | I can train you. | 我可以提前训练你 |
[29:55] | Hey, fuckers. | 臭小子们 |
[29:57] | Popped a couple of Xanax and then choked it in the trailer. | 我吃了几片阿普唑仑然后在拖车里失去知觉了 |
[30:01] | Feeling much better. Went with outfit number three, | 现在好多了 换上了我的第三套 |
[30:03] | black jacquard. | 黑色提花 |
[30:05] | Why is it so dark? | 怎么这么黑 |
[30:07] | Um, well… | 这个嘛 |
[30:08] | Lights! | 开灯 |
[30:13] | Sweet! Voice command? That is fucking awesome. | 厉害 声控吗 太他妈炫酷了 |
[30:16] | You guys are smart. | 你们很聪明 |
[30:20] | Voice command! | 声控 |
[30:23] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[30:25] | Did it work? What… What just happened? | 成功了吗 刚刚…怎么了 |
[30:27] | Holy shit. | 老天 |
[30:28] | Wait, is that right? | 等等 这数对吗 |
[30:30] | It’s at… 145%? | 承载力在…百分之145 |
[30:33] | Now 160%. Okay, how is this possible? | 现在百分之160了 这怎么可能 |
[30:36] | Our network overhead must’ve massively shrunk. | 我们的网络运行消耗一定是大幅缩减了 |
[30:38] | It’s insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[30:40] | Oh my God. Okay… | 我的天 好吧 |
[30:42] | My middle‐out, | 我的发散法 |
[30:44] | Gilfoyle’s AI, whatever the fuck Dinesh | 吉尔弗约尔的人工智能 不论迪尼希 |
[30:46] | did to Gilfoyle’s AI‐‐ | 对他的人工智能干了什么 |
[30:47] | I basically rewrote the entire thing. | 我差不多重写了整个程序 |
[30:49] | You guys, | 几位 |
[30:51] | it worked. It‐it‐it happened. | 成功了 奇迹发生了 |
[30:53] | ‐ We‐we‐we did it. We‐we‐we won. ‐ It worked? | -我们做到了 我们赢了 -成了吗 |
[30:56] | ‐ We did it! ‐ Yeah! | -我们做到了 -棒 |
[30:58] | You… | 你们 |
[30:59] | are like the three musketeers of coding, | 就像编码界的三个火枪手 |
[31:01] | except you are all d’Artagnan. | 不过你们都是达达尼昂 |
[31:06] | – Wait, wait. ‐ What? | -等等 -什么 |
[31:08] | What the fuck is going on? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[31:09] | He’s growing! | 他在长大 |
[31:14] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[31:16] | Eat a dick, David Copperfield! | 吃屌吧 大卫·科波菲尔 |
[31:20] | We hope you’ve enjoyed your flight | 今晚从毛伊岛飞行到旧金山 |
[31:22] | from Maui to San Francisco this evening. | 希望你们旅途愉快 |
[31:24] | Out of the right side of the aircraft, | 飞机右边的窗外 |
[31:26] | you can see the lights of Las Vegas. | 可以看到来自拉斯维加斯的灯光 |
[31:27] | And out of the left side, you can see… | 左边窗外 则可以看到 |
[31:30] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[31:35] | 理查德·亨得里克斯 我们应该谈谈 | |
[32:53] | Pied Piper can help scientists cure cancer. | 魔笛手可以帮助科学家治愈癌症 |
[32:55] | ‐ And cancer is bad. ‐ Cancer fucking sucks. | -得癌不是件好事 -癌症就是洪水猛兽 |
[32:57] | “Hey, I’d like some cancer, please.” No. | “能让我得癌症吗” 不了 |
[33:01] | We built the single, greatest network ever in the world. | 我们创建了这世上独一无二登峰造极的网络 |
[33:04] | I would like you to give me free shares of Pied Piper. | 我希望你免费送我魔笛手的股份 |
[33:08] | You had plenty of opportunity to invest. | 你之前有很多投资的机会 |
[33:10] | Yeah, you could buy a Piper coin. | 对啊 你可以买魔笛币 |
[33:11] | Monica, two men are talking of business. | 莫妮卡 我们男人正在讲话 |
[33:14] | You can find your broom and fly away. | 去拿好你的扫把一边待着去 |
[33:17] | Gilfoyle is willing to destroy everything | 吉尔弗约尔想要毁掉我们至今创建的所有业绩 |
[33:19] | we’ve built just to prevent me from having money. | 就只为了不让我变有钱 |
[33:21] | Your entire life has prepared you to publicly fail. | 你这一生都在为在众人面前失败做准备 |
[33:24] | You’re just failing to see that right now. | 你只是现在完全看不到这一点 |
[33:26] | Don’t insult me, | 别侮辱我 |
[33:27] | I can fail circles around you losers. | 跟你们这帮失败者比都够我失败好几回了 |
[33:35] | Is this a good thing or a bad thing? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[33:37] | Someone tell me how to feel. | 谁能告诉我我到底该作何感受 |
[33:40] | Jared, bolt the doors. | 贾里德 去把门锁上 |
[33:43] | ‐ What’s in the bag? ‐ Clif Bars and a gun. | -你包里装着什么 -能量棒和一把枪 |