英文名称:Singham
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:05] | 根据萨罗·布莱尔利的书籍 《漫漫回家路》改编 | |
[03:07] | Saroo. | 萨罗 |
[03:09] | Saroo. | 萨罗 |
[03:20] | Come on, come on! | 快 快跑 |
[03:23] | Get up! | 上来 |
[03:27] | Come on, quickly! | 快点 |
[03:32] | Hold it properly, Saroo, catch! | 抓紧了 萨罗 抓住 |
[03:44] | Get down! | 下去 |
[03:48] | Guddu! The guards! | 古度 守卫追来了 |
[03:50] | Hey, boy, get down! | 嘿 小子 快下来 |
[03:56] | Go! Get down, boy! | 下来 小子 |
[04:10] | – Saroo. – Guddu. | -萨罗 -古度 |
[04:28] | Saroo. | 萨罗 |
[04:30] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[04:32] | We will get a lot of money today | 我们今天能得到很多钱 |
[04:34] | We’ve got a lot of coal! | 我们偷到了很多煤 |
[04:36] | Show me! | 给我看看 |
[04:38] | Ohhh, so much! | 这么多啊 |
[04:40] | You kept telling me how little I am but see how clever I am? | 你总是说我很小 但你看我多聪明 |
[04:45] | That’s right, you are! | 没错 你的确很聪明 |
[04:48] | You jumped from so high! What a leap! | 你从那么高的地方跳下去了 真了不起 |
[04:50] | Yes, great heights! | 是啊 真的很高 |
[04:59] | Give them some milk, two packets | 给他们些牛奶 两袋 |
[05:09] | Guddu, I want some jalebis! | 古度 我想吃糖耳朵 |
[05:14] | One day I will buy you some jalebis | 总有一天 我会给你买很多糖耳朵 |
[05:16] | We’ll buy the whole shop! | 我们把整家店都买下来 |
[05:19] | Ha, alright | 哈哈 好的 |
[05:28] | – Which way should I go now? – Left, left! | -现在应该走哪边 -左边 |
[05:31] | – Which way now? – Right, right | -现在呢 -右边 |
[05:39] | Do you want to drink some milk? | 你想喝牛奶吗 |
[05:48] | I got some milk! | 我搞到牛奶了哦 |
[06:00] | It’s magic | 简直是魔法 |
[06:07] | Tell me now how did you get the milk? | 告诉我 你们是怎么搞到牛奶的 |
[06:11] | Be honest | 说实话哦 |
[06:15] | Guddu? My Saroo? | 古度 萨罗 |
[06:30] | No | 我不喝 |
[06:38] | Okay, Shekila, I have to work now | 好了 夏绮拉 我得工作了 |
[06:42] | Who’s going to look after Shekila? | 谁来照顾夏绮拉 |
[06:46] | My Saroo? | 我的萨罗 |
[06:50] | Come, eat | 来 吃吧 |
[06:53] | Sleep… sleep | 睡吧 睡吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:650个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:62个,六级词汇:19个,GRE词汇:24个,托福词汇:34个,考研词汇:66个,专四词汇:52个,专八词汇:9个, 所有生词标注共:106个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:06] | How long will you be away for? | 你要离开多久 |
[07:07] | You did a really good job today | 你今天做得很棒 |
[07:16] | I want to come too | 我也想去 |
[07:20] | – How many days? – I’m going for a week | -要多少天 -我要去一周 |
[07:23] | – Who’s going to look after Shekila? – Kallu will be here | -谁来照顾夏绮拉 -卡鲁会的 |
[07:27] | – You’re too small to lift bales – I can lift anything | -你太小了 扛不动包 -我可以扛得动任何东西 |
[07:37] | Guddu! | 古度 |
[07:39] | Can I come too? | 我能一起去吗 |
[07:40] | You’re too small, you can’t do this | 你太小了 做不了这种事 |
[07:43] | I can lift anything | 我能扛得动任何东西 |
[07:48] | Saroo, I’ve told you | 萨罗 我跟你说过了 |
[07:50] | it’s night work, not for kids | 那是夜班工作 小孩子干不了 |
[07:53] | Go, go, you’re too small | 走吧 你太小了 |
[07:57] | Saroo, leave it | 萨罗 放下吧 |
[08:00] | I can lift this | 我还能扛得动这个 |
[08:08] | Okay, fine | 好吧 行 |
[08:19] | Hey, Guddu! | 嘿 古度 |
[08:20] | Hey! How are you, Shankar? | 嘿 你还好吗 山卡 |
[09:07] | – Saroo, come on, wake up now! – I want to sleep | -萨罗 快 醒醒 -我想睡觉 |
[09:17] | – Saroo, wake up! – I want to sleep | -萨罗 醒醒 -我想睡觉 |
[09:19] | – Saroo – I want to sleep | -萨罗 -我想睡觉 |
[09:22] | – Saroo, wake up – Don’t annoy me, I am sleeping | -萨罗 醒醒 -别烦我 我在睡觉呢 |
[09:26] | It’s my fault, I brought you here | 都是我的错 是我把你带来的 |
[09:28] | You’re too young for the night work | 你太小了 做不了夜班工作 |
[09:31] | It’s so late you will never be able to work | 真的很晚才开工 你永远没法工作 |
[09:40] | Saroo, Saroo… | 萨罗 萨罗 |
[09:42] | I’m going to find out about work, okay? | 我去看看工作的事 好吗 |
[09:44] | And then I’ll come back | 我等下就回来 |
[09:46] | You wait here, don’t go anywhere | 你在这里等着 别到处乱跑 |
[09:51] | Guddu? | 古度 |
[09:54] | Just bring back a hundred jalebis | 给我买回一百个糖耳朵哦 |
[09:56] | You want jalebis? | 你想吃糖耳朵 |
[09:58] | – Bring me two thousand jalebis! – Jalebis? | -给我买回两百个糖耳朵 -糖耳朵 |
[10:01] | Just wait there, don’t go anywhere | 你就在这等着 别乱跑 |
[10:37] | Guddu? | 古度 |
[10:49] | Guddu? | 古度 |
[11:27] | Guddu? | 古度 |
[11:32] | Guddu? | 古度 |
[12:34] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[12:39] | Guddu! Guddu! | 古度 古度 |
[12:44] | Guddu! Guddu! | 古度 古度 |
[12:46] | Someone save me! | 快来人救救我 |
[12:49] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[12:52] | Help! | 救救我 |
[12:56] | Guddu! | 古度 |
[13:39] | Mum, I love you very much | 妈 我很爱你 |
[13:43] | Guddu, I miss you very much | 古度 我很想你 |
[14:04] | The train on platform two is a decommissioned train | 2号站台的列车是一辆退役列车 |
[14:09] | It is not taking passengers | 不再载客 |
[14:11] | Save me! | 救救我 |
[14:13] | Someone help me! | 快来人救救我 |
[14:15] | Get me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[14:22] | Save me… | 救救我 |
[14:26] | Get me out of here! Save me! | 放我出去 救救我 |
[14:34] | Save me! Save me! | 救救我 救救我 |
[15:55] | Open! | 开门 |
[16:37] | Guddu! | 古度 |
[16:42] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[16:47] | Guddu! | 古度 |
[16:52] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[17:03] | Ganestalay? | 甘尼斯塔莱 |
[17:06] | I want to go home, Ganestalay | 我想回家 我家在甘尼斯塔莱 |
[17:12] | Ganestalay? | 甘尼斯塔莱 |
[17:19] | Ganestalay? I want to go home | 甘尼斯塔莱 我想回家 |
[17:23] | I don’t understand! Speak Bengali! I don’t understand you | 我听不懂 说孟加拉语 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[17:26] | Move! What’s the matter? You don’t understand Bengali? | 让开 搞什么 你听不懂孟加拉语吗 |
[17:30] | Ganestalay? | 甘尼斯塔莱 |
[24:16] | Don’t walk on that, you’re going to fall off | 别在那上面走 你会掉下来的 |
[24:26] | Do you understand Hindi? | 你听得懂印地语吗 |
[24:29] | Yes | 是的 |
[24:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[24:33] | I have to go home, I am lost | 我得回家 我迷路了 |
[24:37] | – Did you come from this way or that? – I don’t know which way | -你是从这边来的吗 -我也不知道 |
[24:41] | Then how will you go? | 那你怎么回家 |
[24:50] | – What’s your name? – Saroo | -你叫什么名字 -萨罗 |
[24:54] | My name is Noor | 我叫诺奥 |
[25:00] | You’re hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[25:07] | Come on | 来吧 |
[25:12] | Come inside, come on! | 进来吧 快点 |
[25:19] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[25:32] | I have to do all this | 我不得不做这些 |
[25:35] | make lunch boxes for all the men. | 给男人们做午餐盒饭 |
[25:37] | You have to feed your stomach, you know. | 人总得填饱肚子 |
[25:41] | Everybody has to work | 每个人都得工作 |
[25:44] | I help my mum to carry rocks | 我会帮我妈搬石头 |
[25:52] | Your mum carries rocks? | 你妈妈是搬石头的 |
[26:04] | What is this? | 瞧这是什么 |
[26:09] | Just drink | 喝吧 |
[26:15] | Leave some for me! | 给我留点哦 |
[26:46] | And now a bit of soap | 抹点肥皂 |
[26:56] | There is a man and he is called Rama he’s a very good man | 有个叫罗摩的人 他是个大好人 |
[27:02] | He helps everyone, | 他帮助所有人 |
[27:06] | he will help you too | 肯定也会帮助你的 |
[27:10] | He’s coming tomorrow morning | 他明天早上会过来 |
[27:16] | Is he going to help me look for my mum? | 他会帮我找到我妈吗 |
[27:21] | He’s going to help you look for your mum | 他会帮助你找到你妈 |
[27:25] | Close your eyes go to sleep | 闭上眼睡觉吧 |
[27:29] | Close your eyes…go to sleep. | 闭上眼睛 安睡吧 |
[27:37] | Sleep | 睡吧 |
[27:49] | Oh, my baby | 我的宝贝 |
[27:51] | Were you sleeping? | 你在睡觉吗 |
[27:57] | I wonder what worlds you’ve travelled. | 我很好奇你是从多远的地方漂泊来的 |
[28:01] | – Are you Rama? – Yes, but not the God | -你是罗摩吗 -是的 但不是那个神 |
[28:25] | Come and lie down | 来躺下吧 |
[28:30] | Come closer | 靠近点 |
[28:33] | Do you know? I’ve come to meet you from really far away | 你知道吗 我是从很远的地方来见你的 |
[28:40] | and I want to take you to a really nice place | 我想带你去一个好地方 |
[28:43] | Are you going to take me to Mum? | 你会带我去找我妈吗 |
[28:46] | And from there we’re going to try and look for your mum | 从那里 我们会试着去找你妈 |
[28:50] | I’ll be back tonight and then we’ll search. | 我今晚会再回来 然后我们就去找 |
[29:10] | Get up! | 起来 |
[29:14] | Come closer | 靠近点 |
[29:29] | Say “thank you” | 说”谢谢” |
[29:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:37] | You’ve done well | 你做得很好 |
[29:40] | He’s exactly what they’re looking for. | 他完全是我们想找的类型 |
[30:04] | What happened? You didn’t drink? | 怎么了 你没喝吗 |
[30:07] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[30:12] | Why are you down? | 你怎么不高兴 |
[30:20] | Drink this | 喝下吧 |
[30:31] | Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[30:50] | Saroo! | 萨罗 |
[30:59] | Saroo! | 萨罗 |
[31:03] | Saroo! | 萨罗 |
[32:06] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[32:09] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[32:14] | Go pick up the small ones | 去搬小点的 |
[32:17] | Go pick up the small ones | 去搬小点的 |
[32:20] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[32:22] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[32:27] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[32:30] | Good boy! Good boy! | 好孩子 真是好孩子 |
[32:34] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[32:36] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[32:40] | Who’s my good boy? Who is it? | 谁是我的好孩子 是谁啊 |
[32:47] | I’m sorry, Mum | 对不起 妈妈 |
[34:53] | So I came out of the cafe and started talking to him | 我从餐厅出来 开始跟他说话 |
[34:57] | I realized he doesn’t speak a word of Bengali | 我意识到他根本不会说孟加拉语 |
[34:59] | He only speaks Hindi | 他只会说印地语 |
[35:01] | I asked him where he was from? | 我就问他来自什么地方 |
[35:05] | He replied with only one word “Ganestalay” | 他只会回答一个词 叫甘尼斯塔莱 |
[35:10] | I’ve never heard of it | 我从没听说过 |
[35:14] | Ganestalay | 甘尼斯塔莱 |
[35:18] | Okay, which district is Ganestalay in? | 听着 甘尼斯塔莱位于哪个区 |
[35:21] | Which district is Ganestalay in? | 甘尼斯塔莱位于哪个区 |
[35:27] | – What is your mother’s name? – Mum | -你母亲叫什么 -妈妈 |
[37:10] | – What’s your name? – Amita | -你叫什么名字 -阿米塔 |
[37:17] | This is a very bad place | 这是个很可怕的地方 |
[37:24] | Does anybody ever leave here? | 有人可以离开这里吗 |
[37:27] | I’ve seen it | 我见到过 |
[37:29] | – What are you going to do once you leave? – I’m going to buy a watch | -你离开以后要干什么 -我要买个手表 |
[37:50] | Did you write it? | 你们写了吗 |
[37:52] | Hey, Shonedeep! What are you doing? | 喂 尚迪普 你在干什么 |
[37:55] | Stop! | 停下 |
[37:58] | – Stop! Stop right now! – Shonedeep! | -停下 立刻停下 -尚迪普 |
[38:03] | Why are you being so naughty? | 你为什么这么淘气 |
[38:07] | Shonedeep! | 尚迪普 |
[38:08] | Come with me, I’m going to give you a good beating! | 给我过来 我要好好打你一顿 |
[38:12] | You won’t get away with this! | 你休想逃脱惩罚 |
[38:31] | Shonedeep! Come on, come on! | 尚迪普 起来 快点 |
[38:34] | Shonedeep! Come on! | 尚迪普 起来 |
[38:44] | Look this way, look this way | 看这边 看这边 |
[38:49] | It’s me, it’s okay, I’ll take him | 是我 没事 我带他走 |
[38:54] | Bring him back before morning | 明天天亮前把他送回来 |
[38:59] | All the stars came out in search of the moon | 星星都出来 寻找月亮 |
[39:11] | ♪All the stars came out in search of the moon♪ | ♪星星都出来 寻找月亮♪ |
[39:24] | ♪The ill-fated came out on the streets♪ | ♪命运悲惨的人都来到大街上♪ |
[39:36] | ♪All the stars came out in search of the moon♪ | ♪星星都出来 寻找月亮♪ |
[39:47] | ♪They came out in search of the thief♪ | ♪它们出来寻找贼♪ |
[39:59] | ♪The stars came out♪ | ♪星星都出来了♪ |
[40:19] | Yes, Saroo, my name is Mrs. Sood, come sit here | 萨罗 我是苏德太太 来坐下 |
[40:25] | It’s my job to make sure that | 我的任务就是确保 |
[40:28] | there isn’t a single kid here who should be somewhere else | 只要孩子们能有别的去处 就不要在这里遭罪 |
[40:35] | That’s why I’m here | 所以我才会来这里 |
[40:37] | People don’t like me here | 这里的人都不喜欢我 |
[40:44] | Look at this | 看看这个 |
[40:47] | We have been asking around about you for a long time. | 我们已经打听你的来历很长时间了 |
[40:50] | We have published it in the newspaper | 我们在报纸上刊登了启事 |
[40:54] | In all the newspapers in Calcutta | 在加尔各答所有的报纸上都刊登了 |
[40:57] | 15 million people read this paper, that’s a lot of people. | 有1500万人看了这报纸 那可是很多人 |
[41:03] | But we haven’t had a single reply | 但却没有收到任何回复 |
[41:08] | My home is really far | 我家在很远的地方 |
[41:11] | Not one reply | 一个回复都没有 |
[41:14] | – What about Mum? – No | -我妈妈也没回复吗 -没有 |
[41:19] | Not even Mum | 你妈妈也没有 |
[41:25] | Guddu? | 古度呢 |
[41:29] | Saroo… | 萨罗 |
[41:30] | We have found a family over in Austral | 澳大利亚有一户人家 |
[41:34] | who want to look after you | 愿意照顾你 |
[41:38] | Do you know where Australia is? | 你知道澳大利亚在哪儿吗 |
[41:41] | Would you like to see them? | 你想看看他们吗 |
[41:44] | Come, I’ll show you | 来 我指给你看 |
[41:48] | Come sit here | 来坐着 |
[41:53] | Look, look at this, this is John | 你看这个 这是约翰 |
[41:57] | and this is Sue | 这是苏 |
[42:01] | This… | 这个… |
[42:03] | This is their home | 这是他们的家 |
[42:07] | They live in Tasmania | 他们住在塔斯马尼亚岛 |
[42:09] | A small island and everyone there is really nice | 那是个小岛 那里的人都很好 |
[42:14] | They are such nice people! Aren’t they? | 他们看上去都很好 不是吗 |
[42:18] | Keep this with you and keep it safe, ok? | 这个你拿着 好好保管 好吗 |
[42:27] | Saroo… | 萨罗 |
[42:29] | Son, you can’t stay here | 孩子 你不能待在这里 |
[42:46] | Did you really look for my mum? | 你真的帮我找我妈妈了吗 |
[42:52] | Looked everywhere | 到处找过了 |
[43:31] | You’ll have a nice home | 你将会拥有一个美好的家 |
[43:33] | Australia is a great place | 澳大利亚是个好地方 |
[43:51] | Does everybody have a napkin? | 每个人都有一张布巾吗 |
[43:53] | – This is called a “serviette” – Serviette | -这叫餐巾 -餐巾 |
[43:55] | Lay it down on your lap like this | 像这样铺在腿上 |
[43:57] | so that food doesn’t fall on your clothes. | 食物就不会掉在你的衣服上 |
[43:59] | So it doesn’t ruin them | 也不会毁了你的衣服 |
[44:00] | I’m going to teach you how to eat using cutlery | 我会教你们怎么用西式餐具吃饭 |
[44:05] | I will ask you, | 我会问你们 |
[44:06] | and you will tell me in English what each thing is called | 每样东西用英语怎么说 |
[44:09] | What do you call this? | 这个怎么说 |
[44:10] | Fork. | 叉子 |
[44:12] | Fork. Yes good. | 叉子 没错 很好 |
[44:15] | – What do you call this? – Nice | -那这个叫什么 -“好子” |
[44:17] | Knife. | 是刀子 |
[44:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:22] | And this? | 那这个呢 |
[44:23] | – Spoon. – Spoon. | -勺子 -勺子 |
[44:28] | Okay, Manisha, you tell me, what is this? | 好了 曼尼莎 你来告诉我 这叫什么 |
[44:31] | Try to remember | 好好想想 |
[44:34] | – Salt. – Salt. | -盐 -盐 |
[44:36] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[44:39] | Payper! | “福椒粉” |
[44:41] | – Pepper. – Pepper. | -是胡椒粉 -胡椒粉 |
[44:46] | Pepper. | 胡椒粉 |
[44:57] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[45:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:00] | Saroo. | 萨罗 |
[46:01] | This is your mum and dad | 这就是你的爸爸妈妈了 |
[46:04] | Say hello | 去打个招呼 |
[46:12] | Hello, I’m Swarmina. | 你好 我是索米娅 |
[46:14] | Oh hello. I’m John, this is Sue. | 你好 我是约翰 这位是苏 |
[46:19] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[46:22] | Hello. Here this is for you. | 你好 这是送给你的 |
[46:29] | Good on the plane? Eh, good? | 一路飞来还好吧 还好吗 |
[46:34] | Sue… | 苏 |
[46:36] | – This is… – Mummy and… | -她是… -妈妈和… |
[46:38] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[46:39] | And we’re so happy to meet you. | 我们很高兴能见到你 |
[46:54] | A boat. | 一艘船 |
[47:07] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[47:09] | Gently… gently… | 悠着点 悠着点 |
[47:19] | This is where you live. | 这就是你住的地方 |
[47:23] | Down there, that’s the living room. | 在那边 那是客厅 |
[47:31] | Television. | 那是电视 |
[47:35] | Do you know what a television is? | 你知道电视是什么吗 |
[47:39] | Pictures. | 可以播放画面 |
[47:42] | Water. | 水 |
[47:44] | Water. | 水 |
[47:55] | You can open it. | 你可以打开它 |
[48:18] | Do you want me to cut it up for him? | 你觉得我应该帮他撕开吗 |
[48:31] | Payper! | “福椒粉” |
[48:33] | What was it? | 什么 |
[48:34] | Payper! | “福椒粉” |
[48:37] | Yes, pepper. That’s right and… | 没错 胡椒粉 说得对 这个呢… |
[48:42] | – Sauce! – Sauce? | -“腌料” -“腌料”吗 |
[48:46] | – Salt. – Salt. | -是盐 -盐 |
[48:48] | Very good. | 非常好啊 |
[49:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[49:10] | So, you’ve come a long way, haven’t you? Hmm? | 你经历了很多事才来到这里 对吧 |
[49:17] | Little one. | 小家伙 |
[49:20] | I’m sure it hasn’t been easy. | 我相信那一定很不容易 |
[49:23] | One day you will tell me all about it. | 有一天你会告诉我一切的 |
[49:26] | You’ll tell me everything. Who you are, everything. | 你会告诉我所有 你是谁 关于你的一切 |
[49:32] | I’ll always listen. | 我永远都会聆听的 |
[49:36] | Always. | 永远 |
[49:54] | Stay, yeah yeah… | 保持不动 没错 |
[49:58] | Yeah, that’s… that’s it. | 没错 就是这样 |
[50:04] | – Go easy on me, yeah? – Yeah. | -手下留情 好吗 -没错 |
[50:07] | Okay mate. | 来吧 小家伙 |
[50:09] | – Mum… Daddy… – Pay attention. | -妈妈 爸爸 -集中注意 |
[50:13] | Here he comes! Come on mate! | 他要投了 来吧 小家伙 |
[50:24] | She’s out! | 她出局了 |
[50:27] | Oh my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[50:28] | How did you do this to me? | 你们怎么能这么对我 |
[50:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[50:35] | Dad, mum, Saroo… | 爸爸 妈妈 萨罗 |
[50:38] | Mantosh. | 曼塔希 |
[50:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:43] | Hello again! | 又见面了 |
[50:46] | Aw, Saroo, my goodness, look at you! | 萨罗 我的天啊 快看看你 |
[50:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[50:50] | Oh my gosh, we’ve been so excited! | 我的天啊 我们非常激动 |
[50:53] | This is Mantosh. | 这是曼塔希 |
[50:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[50:56] | Hey Mantosh… | 你好 曼塔希 |
[50:57] | This is Saroo. I’m Sue… | 这是萨罗 我叫苏 |
[51:02] | This is Saroo, your brother. | 这是萨罗 你的哥哥 |
[51:04] | – And John… – Hello mate! | -他是约翰 -你好啊 小家伙 |
[51:09] | Show, show Mantosh what you’ve done. | 快给曼塔希看看你的礼物 |
[51:13] | He did a picture. | 他画了幅画 |
[51:23] | – It’s been a long flight? – Yes, Yes, Yes. | -坐了很久的飞机吧 -是的 是的 |
[51:26] | You must be hungry. | 你一定饿了 |
[51:28] | We’re going to get something to eat. | 我们要去吃点东西 |
[51:29] | Would you… would you like to join us? | 你想和我们一起吗 |
[51:32] | Oh alright, ok that would be nice. | 好的 那真是太好了 |
[51:44] | Stop, stop, stop, stop… | 快停下 快停下 |
[51:46] | No no no, It’s alright. I know it’s Okay. | 不要这样 没事的 我知道 没事的 |
[51:49] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop! | 停下 快停下 |
[51:51] | – Come on… – I know I know… | -快来 -我知道 我知道 |
[51:52] | – No no no. – Hey mate. | -不 不要 -小家伙 |
[51:56] | It’s okay. Just play with your toys. | 没事 去玩玩具吧 |
[51:59] | No, no, no, don’t hit mate. | 不 不 不要打了 伙计 |
[52:03] | Don’t hit yourself. No no no.. Not your head.. Not your head. | 不要打自己了 别打脑袋 别打脑袋 |
[52:06] | – Come on – You’re alright, you’re alright… | -好了 -你没事了 没事了 |
[52:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[52:13] | Come on, it’s okay, man. | 没事的 小家伙 |
[52:16] | Look, there’s a boat. It’s better now. | 看 那有艘船 现在好多了 |
[52:54] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[53:28] | I’m all right . | 我没事的 |
[54:14] | – We’re gonna miss you. – Yeah. | -我们会想你的 -好啦 |
[54:16] | It’s only Melbourne. | 只是去墨尔本而已 |
[54:18] | Who is across the water? | 是谁要漂洋过海了 |
[54:22] | Saroo… | 萨罗 |
[54:24] | Our beautiful boy! | 我们漂亮的孩子 |
[54:27] | – May this bring you all that you could wish for. – Yeah, | -希望这能满足你的一切期望 -是啊 |
[54:30] | and then some. | 并且还不止呢 |
[54:32] | Thanks mum. Thanks dad. | 谢谢妈妈 谢谢爸爸 |
[54:33] | From the moment you came into our lives… | 从你进入我们生活中的那一刻起 |
[54:35] | – Mum… – No no no, let me finish. | -妈妈 -不 不 让我说完 |
[54:37] | From the moment you came into our lives… | 从你进入我们生活中的那一刻起 |
[54:40] | You were all that we could have hoped for. | 你满足了我们所有的期望 |
[54:44] | More, more than we hoped for, really. | 甚至超出了我们的期望 真的 |
[54:49] | And, er, more work, that’s for sure. | 同时也下了更多的功夫 毫无疑问 |
[54:53] | You really embraced every opportunity. | 你抓住了每一个机会 |
[54:55] | We’re very proud of you, son. | 我们为你感到骄傲 儿子 |
[54:58] | Very proud and very excited with this next chapter in your life. | 为你人生中的下个篇章感到十分的骄傲和激动 |
[55:05] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[55:06] | – To success! – Excuse me guys? | -祝你成功 -抱歉打扰了 |
[55:07] | Are you still waiting on someone? Or can I take this plate away? | 你们还在等人吗 不然我把这个盘子撤了 |
[55:09] | – Yeah, you can take it away. – No no no, you can leave it. | -是的 可以撤下去了 -不 放这吧 |
[55:12] | No, take it. | 不 拿走吧 |
[55:13] | I’d like to keep it. Thank you. | 我想放在这 谢谢 |
[55:23] | You don’t really think he will turn up, do you? | 你不会真的认为他会出现吧 |
[55:25] | No, just leave it, son. | 好了 别说了 儿子 |
[55:32] | That’s a nice one. | 这酒很好喝 |
[55:33] | Yeah it’s a good one. This one’s a local one. | 确实不错 这酒是本地的特产 |
[55:52] | Mantosh? | 曼塔希 |
[56:15] | Sorry, I didn’t meet lunch. | 抱歉 我没有去吃午餐 |
[56:19] | What’s that course again? | 你是去读什么课程来着 |
[56:22] | Hotel Management. | 酒店管理 |
[56:24] | So you’re going when to do what? | 所以到时候你会去干什么 |
[56:27] | Manage a hotel! | 管理酒店吗 |
[56:31] | Have fun! | 祝你愉快 |
[56:34] | Any bills you need to pay? | 你有什么账单需要付吗 |
[56:36] | You can give us a job when you come back. | 你学成回来后可以给我们一份工作 |
[56:37] | – Please could you not do anything while I’m away? – Yeah, yeah. | -我不在家期间 你能不能别乱来 -行了行了 |
[56:40] | That’s going to make mum more unhappy than you already do. | 那会让妈妈更加伤心的 |
[56:44] | Mate… | 兄弟 |
[56:47] | Why do you think I stay away? | 不然你以为我为何不回家 |
[57:08] | We see ourselves as United Nations of hospitality schools. | 我们视自己为酒店管理学校中的联合国 |
[57:12] | And we’d like to think | 我们倾向于认为 |
[57:13] | we teach a global and balanced perspective. | 我们倡导的是一种全球化 均衡化的观念 |
[57:17] | You’re here because you have a dream. | 你们来到这里 是因为你们怀有梦想 |
[57:19] | We’re here to help make that dream a reality. | 我们的存在 就是为了帮助你们实现梦想 |
[57:41] | Yeah and I saw firsthand how the hospitality industry | 是的 我明确地看到酒店行业 |
[57:44] | can really bring infrastructure to communities that need it. | 可以为有需要的社区提供基础设施 |
[57:48] | But I also saw a lot of problems that they cause, | 但我也看到了它们造成的许多问题 |
[57:51] | which is why community groups need to be, | 也正因此 社区团体 |
[57:54] | involved every step of the way, | 需要全程参与 |
[57:56] | and they need to be taken seriously. | 他们也应该受到重视 |
[57:58] | And? | 然后 |
[57:59] | I guess I want to help | 我想帮助 |
[58:01] | facilitate that and help give them a voice. | 推动这件事 帮他们发声 |
[58:04] | Saroo. | 萨罗 |
[58:06] | I want to run hotels, so I put all the profits into my pocket. | 我想经营酒店 好把利润都赚进自己口袋里 |
[58:09] | Well, let’s start with where you are from? Shall we? | 先说说你来自哪里吧 好吗 |
[58:12] | So, born in Australia? | 你出生在澳大利亚吗 |
[58:13] | Yeah, no, er… | 是啊 不是… |
[58:15] | Calcutta. | 加尔各答 |
[58:16] | I’ve got family in Calcutta. My cousins are quite bad. | 我有家人在加尔各答 我的表亲们特别糟糕 |
[58:19] | Which part? | 哪个地区 |
[58:21] | I’m adopted. I’m not really Indian. | 我是被领养的 我不算是印度人 |
[58:27] | But you like cricket though, right? | 但是你喜欢板球 对吧 |
[58:30] | Ah, you like cricket… | 你喜欢板球啊 |
[58:33] | You go for the Aussies or the Indians? | 你支持澳洲队还是印度队 |
[58:35] | Only the Aussies, mate! | 只支持澳洲队 |
[58:37] | Only the Aussies, mate! | 只支持澳洲队 |
[58:39] | This is going to be interesting. | 这就有意思了 |
[58:41] | Okay, Saroo… | 好了 萨罗 |
[58:44] | Why did you choose this course? | 你为什么选这门课 |
[58:45] | What else do you want to get out of it? | 你还希望从中获得什么 |
[59:33] | – Hi. – Hey! | -你好 -你好 |
[59:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[59:36] | – Welcome. – Come in. Come in. | -欢迎 -请进 请进 |
[59:38] | So good to see you. | 见到你们真是太好了 |
[59:40] | Hi! | 你好 |
[59:41] | Hi, how are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[59:44] | Do you guys like Indian food? | 你们喜欢吃印度菜吗 |
[59:48] | That’s all we have. That’s all we have. | 只准备了印度菜 只有这些 |
[59:51] | – It smells so great. – I tried to copy someone… | -闻起来好香啊 -我试着学别人… |
[59:56] | You’ve ever done Bollywood dance? | 你有没有跳过宝莱坞舞蹈 |
[59:58] | – Oh, just like, one leg. – Yeah, one leg… | -只动一条腿这样 -对 一条腿 |
[1:00:04] | Okay, well, like, I say flashlight. What do you say? | 比如我说”手电筒” 用你们的语言怎么说 |
[1:00:06] | – Lampo de poche. – Lampo de poche? | -口袋灯 -口袋灯[法语] |
[1:00:09] | – Lampo de poche. – Flashlight is er… | -口袋灯 -手电筒的说法… |
[1:00:13] | What do you say? | 你们怎么叫 |
[1:00:14] | Torch. | 电筒 |
[1:00:15] | If you want to eat with your hands, | 如果你想用手抓着吃 |
[1:00:17] | you need to use the naan, like a spoon. | 就要用馕盛着 像勺子一样 |
[1:00:20] | – Use a fork. – No, let him use the naan. | -用叉子吧 -不 让他用馕 |
[1:00:22] | So how do you say taxi? | 你们怎么说的士 |
[1:00:24] | – Taxi. – Taxi. | -的士 -的士 |
[1:00:26] | It is the same in every language. | 这个词在所有语言里都一样 |
[1:00:27] | Do you want a fork, Saroo? | 你想用叉子吗 萨罗 |
[1:00:29] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[1:00:31] | He’s like my father. | 他像我父亲一样 |
[1:00:35] | – You want another beer? – Yes please, thank you. | -你要不要再来一瓶啤酒 -要 谢谢 |
[1:01:01] | Guddu, I want some jalebi. | 古度 我想吃糖耳朵 |
[1:01:24] | Hello… | 你好啊 |
[1:01:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:01:41] | Saroo? | 萨罗 |
[1:01:48] | I’m not from Calcutta. | 我并不是来自加尔各答 |
[1:01:54] | I’m lost. | 我迷路了 |
[1:01:56] | Howrah station is enormous, you must have been freaking out. | 豪拉火车站很大 你当时一定吓坏了 |
[1:01:59] | I once went through there on a pilgrimage to Puri, | 有一次我去布里朝圣 经过那里 |
[1:02:02] | and I missed my connection twice. | 结果我两次没赶上火车 |
[1:02:04] | And you didn’t speak Bengali? | 你那时候不会说孟加拉语吗 |
[1:02:06] | I didn’t even know it was called that. | 我当时连那种语言叫什么都不知道 |
[1:02:09] | – How long were you on the train? – A couple of days. | -你在火车上待了多长时间 -好几天吧 |
[1:02:12] | A couple of days? | 好几天吗 |
[1:02:14] | Saroo, what was your hometown again? | 萨罗 你的家乡在哪里来着 |
[1:02:16] | Ganestlay. | 甘尼斯塔莱 |
[1:02:19] | I must have had it wrong because it doesn’t exist. | 我一定是记错了 因为没有这个地方 |
[1:02:22] | But there must be something else that you do remember. | 但你一定还记得别的线索吧 |
[1:02:28] | The platform… | 那个站台 |
[1:02:31] | I fell asleep on, there’s a big rain tank. | 我睡着的地方 有一个很大的雨水收集箱 |
[1:02:34] | It was only a few stops from Ganestlay. | 那里离甘尼斯塔莱只有几站路 |
[1:02:37] | There are thousands of stations with rain tanks. | 成千上万的火车站都有雨水收集箱 |
[1:02:39] | Okay, it was a long time ago. | 好吧 这是很久以前的事了 |
[1:02:41] | Have you heard of this new program, Google Earth? | 你有没有听说过一个新项目 叫谷歌地球 |
[1:02:44] | It’s incredible, you can find any place from anywhere. | 它很神奇 可以帮你找到世界上任何一个地方 |
[1:02:47] | Listen to me, we can find | 听我说 我们可以查出 |
[1:02:48] | out how fast passenger trains went back then. | 当时客运列车的时速是多少 |
[1:02:51] | We take that speed, | 我们用那个时速 |
[1:02:52] | multiply by the hours that you were on the train. | 乘以你坐火车的小时数 |
[1:02:55] | That’s it! | 就成了 |
[1:02:56] | We create a search radius. | 我们能得出搜索半径 |
[1:02:58] | And inside there, you will find the station with the rain tank. | 然后在这范围内 找出那个有雨水收集箱的车站 |
[1:03:00] | Yeah, but it will take a lifetime | 没错 但估计要花上一辈子的时间 |
[1:03:02] | to search all the stations in India. | 才能搜索完印度所有的火车站 |
[1:03:04] | Did I say all the stations? | 我有说所有的火车站吗 |
[1:03:06] | Ok, even half the stations. | 好吧 哪怕只找一半 |
[1:03:07] | Really guys, I don’t want to talk about this. | 各位 我真的不想谈论这件事 |
[1:03:11] | Did your parents try to find you? | 你的父母有找过你吗 |
[1:03:14] | – What? – They tried to find him. | -怎么了 -他们当然找过他 |
[1:03:16] | No, I just mean like, | 不 我的意思是 |
[1:03:17] | if they tried to find him, maybe they left like a paper trail. | 如果他们找过你 可能会留下书面线索 |
[1:03:20] | What paper trail? | 什么书面线索 |
[1:03:21] | – He didn’t know his surname. – My mum couldn’t read or write. | -他连自己姓什么都不知道 -我妈不识字 |
[1:03:24] | What does she do? | 她做什么工作的 |
[1:03:26] | A labourer, she carried rocks. | 劳工 她搬运石块的 |
[1:03:28] | Your mum? | 你妈妈吗 |
[1:03:35] | My mom died about four years ago now. | 我妈大约四年前去世了 |
[1:03:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:03:41] | My dad is still so angry at her. | 我爸爸还是很生她的气 |
[1:03:44] | Not for getting sick, obviously… | 当然不是因为她病了 |
[1:03:45] | but just for refusing chemo. | 而是因为她不肯做化疗 |
[1:03:50] | But she just knew herself, you know? | 但她很了解自己 |
[1:03:52] | She knew what her terms were | 她清楚自己想要什么 |
[1:03:54] | and she knew how she wanted to live, so… | 她知道她想要怎么活着 所以… |
[1:03:58] | Just couldn’t accept that, I guess. | 大概就是无法接受这点吧 |
[1:04:04] | And how do you feel? | 那你又是什么感觉 |
[1:04:07] | I just miss her. | 我很想她 |
[1:04:12] | And what do you think of Bharat’s search radius idea? | 你觉得巴拉特关于搜索半径那个提议怎么样 |
[1:04:24] | What was that? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:04:27] | Is that your dance? Is that how you dance? | 这是你的舞步吗 你是这样跳舞的吗 |
[1:04:31] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:07:37] | You can’t keep going on like this. | 你不能再这样下去了 |
[1:07:41] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[1:07:49] | Let’s go for a run. | 我们去跑步吧 |
[1:07:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:00] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[1:08:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:08:11] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:08:12] | Got a cramp. | 抽筋了 |
[1:08:16] | You lied! You cheat. | 你骗我 你作弊 |
[1:09:24] | I never show anybody this. | 我从来没给别人看过这个 |
[1:09:26] | Why? They’re beautiful. | 为什么 很美啊 |
[1:09:28] | I do enjoy it. My little hobby. | 我真的很喜欢画画 这是我的小爱好 |
[1:09:33] | Oh wow, look at Mantosh! | 看看曼塔希啊 |
[1:09:35] | I’m so glad he’s coming tonight. | 他今晚会来 我真的很高兴 |
[1:09:38] | Cheeky little thing. | 狂妄无礼的小东西 |
[1:09:41] | Pure energy. | 精力十足 |
[1:09:44] | But incredible. | 但是很了不起 |
[1:09:46] | So sweet! | 真有爱 |
[1:09:48] | He’s been hard to control, but… | 他一向不服管教 可是 |
[1:09:51] | very, very smart… and very… | 却非常聪明 |
[1:09:55] | I mean, he could do anything if he just learned to control that energy. | 只要他能学会控制那股精力 他做什么都能成功 |
[1:09:59] | He could do it, and do it all. | 他任何事情都能做到 |
[1:10:01] | Saroo is very protective of him. | 萨罗对他的保护欲很强 |
[1:10:08] | I’ve been blessed. | 我很幸运 |
[1:10:14] | Very blessed. | 非常幸运 |
[1:10:16] | Your mom showed me all your old little trophies. | 你妈妈给我看了你以前那些奖杯 |
[1:10:21] | Mum, you didn’t. | 妈妈 你不是吧 |
[1:10:24] | I didn’t know you were so athletic. | 我都不知道你以前那么喜欢运动 |
[1:10:26] | That’s only half of them. There’s plenty more in the garage. | 那些只是一半而已 还有很多在车库里 |
[1:10:29] | Hey, where you going, mate? | 你去哪儿 伙计 |
[1:10:31] | Finishing my smoke. | 把烟抽完 |
[1:10:33] | – I can barely get him off the couch these days. – Lucy! | -现在他几乎整天赖在沙发上不起来 -露西 |
[1:10:42] | Why can’t you just tell them… | 你为什么就不能告诉他们 |
[1:10:43] | – what you’ve been up to? – Don’t! | -你最近在干什么 -不要说 |
[1:10:47] | Tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[1:10:48] | They will understand and they will support you. | 他们会理解和支持你 |
[1:10:50] | What? Come on. | 什么事 快说吧 |
[1:10:53] | Hey, um, dinner! | 嘿 吃晚餐了 |
[1:10:56] | Better eat it, while it’s hot. | 赶快趁热吃吧 |
[1:11:00] | – You hungry? – Yeah. | -你饿了吗 -是的 |
[1:11:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:11:08] | What have I missed? | 我错过了什么 |
[1:11:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:11:11] | – She looks upset. – She’s not upset! | -她看起来不高兴 -她没有不高兴 |
[1:11:13] | You don’t know how I feel. | 你又不知道我的感受 |
[1:11:16] | Saroo knows everything. | 萨罗无所不知 |
[1:11:19] | He’s an expert. | 他可是专家 |
[1:11:22] | He’s a manager. | 他是个经理 |
[1:11:25] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[1:11:28] | He’s here because he’s your brother. | 因为他是你的兄弟 |
[1:11:30] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[1:11:38] | – We’re different. – Hey, now now, Saroo! | -我们不一样 -住口 萨罗 |
[1:11:41] | Saroo… | 萨罗 |
[1:11:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:11:55] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:11:59] | Hey hey, no no… | 别这样 |
[1:12:03] | It’s all right, It’s all right… Stop! | 没事的 没事的 停下 |
[1:12:07] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[1:12:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:12:13] | Nice one, mate. | 干得”好”啊 |
[1:12:16] | It’s okay mate, It’s okay, just breathe, mate. Just breathe… | 没事了 没事了 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[1:12:28] | I hate what he’s done to you. | 我恨他对你造成的伤害 |
[1:13:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:24] | Saroo! | 萨罗 |
[1:13:27] | Saroo. | 萨罗 |
[1:13:30] | Saroo! | 萨罗 |
[1:14:41] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[1:14:46] | Stop, please. | 别这样 求你了 |
[1:14:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:14:53] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:14:55] | – Can this wait? – Where are you? | -能等等吗 -你魂不守舍的 |
[1:14:57] | Can this wait ’til we get home? | 能不能等到回家再这样 |
[1:14:59] | – Yah? – Home? | -行吗 -家 |
[1:15:03] | What home? | 什么家 |
[1:15:05] | You mean, where I’m alone | 你是指我独自待在一个房间 |
[1:15:06] | in one room and you’re alone in another room? | 你独自待在另一个房间的那个地方吗 |
[1:15:08] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:15:10] | Stop, Luce. Stop it. | 别这样 露西 |
[1:15:13] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:15:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:15:19] | Saroo! | 萨罗 |
[1:15:20] | You need to face reality! | 你必须面对现实 |
[1:15:24] | What do you mean? Reality? | 你说的现实是什么意思 |
[1:15:27] | You have any idea what it’s like knowing my real brother… | 你能想象我的心情吗 知道自己亲哥哥 |
[1:15:32] | and mother spend everyday of their lives looking for me? | 和母亲这辈子每一天都在找我 |
[1:15:37] | How every day my real brother screams my name! | 我的亲哥哥每天怎样呼喊着我的名字 |
[1:15:43] | Can you imagine | 你能想象 |
[1:15:43] | the pain they must be in for not knowing where I am? | 他们不知道我的下落的痛苦吗 |
[1:15:46] | 25 years, Luce. 25! | 25年 露西 25年了 |
[1:15:51] | Why didn’t you tell me that’s was happening for you? | 你为什么不告诉我这些心结 |
[1:15:54] | And we swung about in our privileged lives. | 我们在优越的生活中 放纵享受着 |
[1:16:01] | It makes me sick. | 那让我觉得恶心 |
[1:16:03] | I have to find home. | 我必须找到家 |
[1:16:05] | They need to know, okay? | 他们必须知道 好吗 |
[1:16:07] | I’ve never stopped you. | 我从未阻拦过你 |
[1:16:09] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[1:16:10] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[1:16:13] | You deserve more. | 你值得更好的 |
[1:16:15] | Don’t you do that! | 别这样 |
[1:16:18] | Don’t you dare do that! This is on you, not on me. | 你不能这样 这都是你的错 不是我的错 |
[1:19:25] | Saroo, you there, mate? | 萨罗 你在吗 小子 |
[1:19:29] | It’s One Day International tomorrow. | 明天是单日国际板球赛 |
[1:19:31] | You can come over if you like? | 你想来的话就来吧 |
[1:19:35] | I meant to tell you, I fixed the tiller. | 我是想告诉你 我修好了船柄 |
[1:19:38] | Why don’t we take her out? We can head up the coast? | 我们为什么不开着它出去 我们可以开去海岸 |
[1:19:45] | Hey, Saroo… | 嘿 萨罗 |
[1:19:47] | Mate, your mum’s not, um, | 小子 你妈妈她不… |
[1:19:50] | look, we’ve lost track of Mantosh, he’s missing again. | 听着 我们找不到曼塔希 他又失踪了 |
[1:19:54] | You know how worried she gets. | 你知道她有多担心 |
[1:20:04] | We know you quit your job, mate. | 我们知道你辞了工作 小子 |
[1:20:08] | Just worried about you, son. | 我们很担心你 儿子 |
[1:20:51] | I’ve been visiting her. | 我最近时常梦回故乡 |
[1:20:55] | Every night I walk those streets home. | 每天晚上我顺着那些街道走回家 |
[1:21:00] | Home from the dam. | 从大坝上走回家 |
[1:21:02] | Home from the station. | 从车站走回家 |
[1:21:05] | I know now… | 我现在知道了… |
[1:21:08] | …every single step of the way. | 路上的每一步 |
[1:21:12] | And I imagine that I’m… | 我想象着… |
[1:21:16] | …whispering in her ear… | 我在她耳旁轻语 |
[1:21:18] | I’m here, it’s alright. | 我回来了 没事了 |
[1:21:23] | What was she like? | 你的故乡是什么样的 |
[1:21:26] | Beautiful. | 很美 |
[1:21:33] | How was New York? | 纽约怎么样 |
[1:21:35] | It’s the same. | 都一样 |
[1:21:38] | So, what brings you back? | 所以 你为什么回来了 |
[1:21:41] | My funding came through. | 我拿到经费了 |
[1:21:44] | It’s great! | 太棒了 |
[1:21:45] | See… | 看吧 |
[1:21:47] | They know how good you are. | 他们知道你有多棒 |
[1:22:01] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[1:22:05] | I saw your mom. | 我见到你妈妈了 |
[1:22:08] | She’s not doing very well. | 她的情况不是很好 |
[1:22:11] | I’m worried, it would kill her if she knew I was searching. | 我担心 如果我告诉她我在寻亲 她会崩溃的 |
[1:22:15] | You underestimate her. | 你低估她了 |
[1:22:17] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[1:22:30] | No, give me five rupees then I’ll carry them all | 不 给我5卢比 我帮你把这些都搬走 |
[1:22:33] | Okay, you win, take this | 好吧 你赢了 拿着吧 |
[1:22:45] | He was carrying a watermelon and didn’t see it coming | 他当时搬着西瓜 没看到车过来 |
[1:23:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:23:12] | What if you do find home and they’re not even there? | 如果你找到了家 他们却都不在了怎么办 |
[1:23:19] | And you never stop and keep searching? | 你还会不停地去寻找吗 |
[1:23:23] | And you don’t know what happens over time, | 你不知道过了这么久发生了什么 |
[1:23:25] | things change, and entire worlds change. | 世事变迁 整个世界都在变 |
[1:23:30] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:23:47] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[1:23:53] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:24:16] | Stay right there | 站在那别过来 |
[1:24:20] | Weren’t you supposed to look after him? | 你不是应该照顾好他的吗 |
[1:24:22] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[1:24:24] | Don’t you love him? | 你不爱他吗 |
[1:24:50] | John heard Mantosh is out on the boats. | 约翰听说曼塔希乘船出去了 |
[1:24:59] | Doing a lobster run. | 去抓龙虾了 |
[1:25:07] | He’s due back tomorrow. | 他明天回来 |
[1:25:13] | So he’ll be flushed with cash, back on the hard stuff. | 所以他会赚很多的现金 又要整天喝酒了 |
[1:25:22] | I’m sorry you couldn’t have your own kids. | 我很遗憾你不能有自己的孩子 |
[1:25:27] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[1:25:28] | We… | 我们 |
[1:25:30] | We… | 我们 |
[1:25:33] | weren’t blank pages, were we? | 并不是白纸一张 |
[1:25:36] | Like your own would have been. | 像你亲生的孩子那样 |
[1:25:40] | You weren’t just adopting us but our past as well. | 你领养的不只是我们 也领回了我们的过去 |
[1:25:46] | I feel like, we’re killing you. | 我感觉我们在害死你 |
[1:25:48] | I could have had kids. | 我本来可以生孩子的 |
[1:25:53] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:54] | We chose not to have kids. | 我们选择不生孩子 |
[1:25:58] | We wanted the two of you. | 我们想要你们两个 |
[1:26:01] | That’s what we wanted. | 那才是我们想要的 |
[1:26:03] | We wanted the two of you in our lives. | 我们想要你们两个在我们的生命里 |
[1:26:07] | That’s what we chose. | 那是我们的选择 |
[1:26:17] | That’s one of the reasons, I fell in love with your dad. | 那也是我爱上你爸爸的原因之一 |
[1:26:20] | Because we both felt, as if… | 因为我们都觉得 |
[1:26:24] | … the world has enough people in it. | 这世界上的人已经够多了 |
[1:26:30] | Have a child, couldn’t guarantee it will make anything better. | 生个孩子 并不能保证任何事会变得更美好 |
[1:26:33] | But to take a child that’s suffering like you boys were. | 但是接受一个像你们当年那样处于困境的孩子 |
[1:26:39] | Give you a chance in the world. | 给你们一个机会 |
[1:26:43] | That’s something. | 那意义非凡 |
[1:26:45] | I bet you never imagined it being this hard. | 我猜你们从来没想过会有这么困难 |
[1:26:47] | It’s not a matter of hard. | 这并不是困难的问题 |
[1:26:50] | It’s not a mat… | 这不是… |
[1:26:56] | There’s only one path for me. | 我只有这一条路可以走 |
[1:26:59] | And, that’s how I think. | 我是这么想的 |
[1:27:02] | That’s how this happened because… | 之所以会这样是因为… |
[1:27:07] | When I was 12, | 在我12岁的时候 |
[1:27:09] | I had a vision. | 我看到过一个幻象 |
[1:27:18] | Some people would say, it was a breakdown. But it… | 有些人会说那是精神崩溃 但是… |
[1:27:25] | My dad was an alcoholic. You know that, and he was like, he was… | 我父亲是个酒鬼 你知道的 他那个人… |
[1:27:29] | he wasn’t a good man. | 他不是一个好人 |
[1:27:30] | He was out of control when I was… | 他那时失去了理智 |
[1:27:37] | I was standing at the back of the house. | 而我当时站在屋后 |
[1:27:39] | I was looking out across this field. | 我眺望着田野 |
[1:27:43] | And I just wanted the earth to swallow me up. | 我希望这世界将我吞没 |
[1:27:48] | And I… | 我… |
[1:27:55] | I felt an electric current, it was like a shock, | 我感受到一股电流 像是被电了一下 |
[1:27:59] | like a jolt through my whole body. | 好像我浑身上下都在震颤 |
[1:28:02] | And then I saw… | 后来我看见… |
[1:28:03] | a brown skinned child | 一个棕色皮肤的孩子 |
[1:28:06] | across that field. | 在那片田野对面 |
[1:28:13] | And then he was standing beside me. | 然后他站在了我的身边 |
[1:28:15] | And it was right there and I could feel it so strongly. | 就在那一刻 我很强烈地感觉到了 |
[1:28:22] | And for the first time in my life I felt something good… | 我人生中第一次感受到了美好的东西 |
[1:28:26] | I felt good. | 我感觉很愉快 |
[1:28:31] | And I knew it was guiding me. | 我知道它在指引我 |
[1:28:34] | And I knew that I was going to be fine. | 我知道我会没事的 |
[1:28:40] | It was, as if, that moment I could see my future, right there! | 那一刻我仿佛看到了我的未来 就在眼前 |
[1:28:46] | Because I always thought that I could keep this family together. | 因为我一直以为我可以把这个家聚在一起 |
[1:28:51] | And now… | 现在… |
[1:28:53] | Now I don’t know. | 现在我不确定了 |
[1:28:55] | Where… | 哪里… |
[1:28:57] | – Mum… – What’s happening? I don’t understand. | -妈妈 -这是怎么回事 我不明白 |
[1:29:05] | You don’t talk to me any more. | 你再也不跟我谈心了 |
[1:29:17] | I need you, Saroo. | 我需要你 萨罗 |
[1:29:58] | Mantosh! | 曼塔希 |
[1:30:10] | Sorry for what I said at dinner. | 我为我晚餐时说得话道歉 |
[1:35:52] | Ganesh Talai… | 甘尼希塔莱 |
[1:35:56] | Ganesh Talai. | 甘尼希塔莱 |
[1:36:01] | Ganestlay! | 甘尼斯塔莱 |
[1:36:57] | Mum | 妈妈 |
[1:37:27] | I found home! | 我找到家了 |
[1:37:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:37:43] | Please wait for me. | 请你一定要等我 |
[1:37:49] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[1:37:58] | So this is where you’ve been. | 原来你一直就是在做这件事 |
[1:38:02] | I don’t want you to feel, I was ungrateful. | 我不想让你觉得我忘恩负义 |
[1:38:07] | There wasn’t a day, I didn’t want to tell you. | 我没有哪一天不想告诉你 |
[1:38:14] | Saroo. | 萨罗 |
[1:38:17] | I really hope she’s there. | 我真的希望她还在那等你 |
[1:38:23] | She needs to see how beautiful you are! | 她需要看看你长得多么漂亮 |
[1:42:24] | Hi, I used to live here. | 你好 我以前住在这里 |
[1:42:29] | I…used to… | 我..过去… |
[1:42:32] | Can I help? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[1:42:38] | That’s me. I’m Saroo. | 这是我 我是萨罗 |
[1:42:40] | I used to live here. | 我以前住在这里 |
[1:42:41] | – You lived here? – Yes I used to live here. | -你住这吗 -是的 我以前住在这 |
[1:42:45] | I’m looking for Guddu, Kallu, Shekila. | 我在找古度 卡鲁 夏绮拉 |
[1:42:49] | My mother. | 我的妈妈 |
[1:43:25] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[1:43:26] | Come where? | 去哪 |
[1:43:27] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:43:29] | Just come. | 来就是了 |
[1:44:55] | Saroo? | 萨罗 |
[1:45:07] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[1:45:09] | Saroo? | 萨罗 |
[1:45:13] | Saroo… | 萨罗 |
[1:45:18] | Saroo! | 萨罗 |
[1:45:24] | Oh, how I looked for you! | 我找你找得好苦 |
[1:45:30] | Saroo! | 萨罗 |
[1:45:33] | Saroo! | 萨罗 |
[1:45:37] | Saroo! | 萨罗 |
[1:45:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:45:42] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[1:45:58] | Yes, the watermelon. | 是的 搬西瓜时被撞的 |
[1:46:00] | Tarabuja! | 西瓜 |
[1:46:01] | Tarabuja! Yes, tarabuja! | 西瓜 没错 西瓜 |
[1:46:04] | Watermelon… | 西瓜 |
[1:46:25] | And Guddu? | 古度呢 |
[1:46:27] | Where is Guddu? | 古度在哪 |
[1:46:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:46:39] | Guddu is no more. | 古度不在了 |
[1:46:41] | He is with God. | 他进入天堂了 |
[1:47:34] | Shekila. | 这是夏绮拉 |
[1:47:36] | Shekila? | 夏绮拉 |
[1:47:38] | Shekila? | 夏绮拉 |
[1:47:40] | – Shekila? – He’s your brother! | -夏绮拉 -他是你哥哥 |
[1:47:42] | She’s so big! | 她长这么大了 |
[1:47:44] | It’s me, Saroo. | 是我啊 萨罗 |
[1:47:47] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[1:48:44] | Hi, mum. | 你好 妈妈 |
[1:48:45] | I know you will be sound asleep. | 我知道你已经睡着了 |
[1:48:48] | I just want to say that I’m safe. | 我只是想报个平安 |
[1:48:50] | I’m safe and the questions have been answered. | 我平安无事 疑惑也都解开了 |
[1:48:56] | There are no more dead-ends. | 不再是死胡同了 |
[1:48:59] | I found my mother, and… | 我找到了我的亲生母亲 |
[1:49:01] | she thanks you both for raising me. | 她很感谢你们二位抚养我长大 |
[1:49:05] | She understands that you are my family. | 她明白你们是我的家人 |
[1:49:07] | She’s… happy, just knowing I’m alive. | 她知道我还活着 就很开心了 |
[1:49:15] | I found her, but that doesn’t change who you are. | 我找到了她 但这不会改变你的身份 |
[1:49:19] | I love you mum… | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[1:49:21] | so much. | 非常爱你 |
[1:49:23] | And you, Dad. | 还有你 爸爸 |
[1:49:25] | And Mantosh. | 还有曼塔希 |
[1:50:39] | C’mon! | 快来 |
[1:50:41] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:50:45] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:50:58] | Saroo! | 萨罗 |
[1:51:02] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:51:04] | Walk faster! | 走快点 |
[1:51:07] | I’m going, I’m going, I’m going! | 我在这上面走 我在走 我在走 |
[1:51:12] | Oh, you’re gonna fall! | 你会掉下去的 |
[1:51:35] | 萨罗·布莱尔利于2012年二月12日回到了甘尼希塔莱 他失踪在外超过25年 | |
[1:51:42] | 25年前 就在他踏上那节空车厢的当晚 他的哥哥古度也去世了 在站台附近被一列火车撞死 | |
[1:51:52] | 萨罗的母亲卡姆拉 从未放弃过相信萨罗会回来 所以她从未搬过家 | |
[1:51:56] | 卡姆拉说当她儿子回来时 她震惊得”如遭雷击” 她心中的幸福感”深似海洋” | |
[1:52:07] | 萨罗得知 多年前 作为5岁的小孩 他一直把自己的名字念错了 | |
[1:52:24] | – Saroo. – Guddu. | -萨罗 -古度 |
[1:53:21] | 每年印度有超过8万名儿童失踪 我们正在跟一些杰出的组织合作 帮助印度和全世界的儿童 请登录影片官网查看本片是如何帮助了流浪儿 欢迎加入我们 一起让世界更美好 |