时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, here’s the grid for the week. | 好了 这是本周的表格 |
[00:04] | Thursday, Rory’s performing at an old-folks home. | 周四 罗里在老年之家表演 |
[00:06] | They don’t ask, but he keeps going. | 人家没要求 但他还要去 |
[00:08] | Can anyone pick up? | 谁能接他 |
[00:09] | Yeah, I’ll get him after Graham’s allergy appointment. | 行 我带格雷厄姆看完过敏去接他 |
[00:11] | Did you know you could be allergic to birds? | 我们会对鸟类过敏吗 |
[00:14] | Like all of them? | 所有鸟 |
[00:15] | So, I really wanted to get a smoothie tomorrow sometime after 4:00, | 明天四点以后 我真的需要一杯奶昔 |
[00:18] | if anyone could hold Jack then? | 到时谁能看着杰克吗 |
[00:22] | Yeah, I might not understand the grid. | 我可能没明白这个表格 |
[00:24] | Douglas, you have the kids for Saturday night sleepover. | 道格拉斯 你负责孩子们周六的过夜派对 |
[00:27] | And no wriggling out of it. | 不要想着甩手不管 |
[00:28] | We’re sick of your stupid work excuses. | 我们不想再听你那些愚蠢的工作借口 |
[00:30] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[00:31] | If I don’t pick up my phone, people die. | 如果我不接电话 会出人命的 |
[00:32] | You’re a dermatologist. | 你是皮肤科医生 |
[00:33] | If you don’t pick up your phone, | 如果你不接电话 |
[00:35] | people go to the store and buy a cream. | 病人可以去商店买支乳膏 |
[00:37] | Look, Saturday night sleepover’s a lot, | 周六过夜派对任务很重 |
[00:38] | but you can hack it. | 但你能搞定的 |
[00:39] | I spend every Saturday night the same way — | 我每周六晚上都一个样 |
[00:41] | I have two glasses of scotch and I sit in my sauna | 两杯威士忌 坐在桑拿房里 |
[00:44] | until I’m lightheaded enough to pass out. | 直到头晕眼花不省人事 |
[00:46] | Now, if you want five kids to watch me do that | 如果你们想让五个孩子目睹我这一切 |
[00:48] | and then they could politely put themselves to bed, | 然后他们礼貌地自行上床 |
[00:51] | be my guest. | 那没问题 |
[00:52] | – Yeah, thank you. – Great. | -行 谢谢 -太好了 |
[00:53] | What’s up, Grid Squad? | 你们好啊 表格小组 |
[00:54] | I see I’m on the board for Tuesday. | 我看到周二有我 |
[00:56] | I will not let you down. | 我不会让你们失望的 |
[00:57] | Relax, it’s a babysitting grid, | 放轻松 这是保姆任务 |
[00:59] | not “Band of Brothers.” | 不是《兄弟连》 |
[01:00] | Okay, sure, but can I just say how much fun | 当然了 不过参与此事 |
[01:02] | I’ve had with all of you since I got on this thing. | 我和你们都相处得很开心啊 |
[01:04] | So many great one-on-one hangs. | 太多单独相处的时光 |
[01:06] | I mean, Miggy, epic game of basketball | 米基用我洗衣篮 |
[01:08] | with my laundry hamper. | 玩的篮球传奇游戏 |
[01:09] | Yeah. I broke your hamper like Shaq. Unh! | 嗯 我像沙克·奥尼尔一样破了你防守 |
[01:12] | So worth it. | 很值得 |
[01:13] | Poppy here is teaching me about sex crystals. | 波比教会我用性爱水晶 |
[01:15] | I will say I have one on my body right now. | 现我身上就有一个 |
[01:17] | Won’t say where, ’cause it’s incredibly uncomfortable. | 位置保密 因为相当不舒服 |
[01:20] | That means it’s working. | 说明奏效了 |
[01:21] | But, Douglas, you and I have yet | 不过道格拉斯 咱俩还没有 |
[01:23] | to have our one-on-one hang time. | 单独相处过呢 |
[01:25] | Yeah, well, see, the grid isn’t about friendship. | 嗯 表格关系并非友谊 |
[01:27] | It’s business. | 是公事 |
[01:29] | It’s a little bit about friendship. | 还是有点友谊的 |
[01:30] | Dude, Douglas doesn’t want friends. | 道格拉斯不需要朋友 |
[01:32] | I mean, look at him. He’s old as hell. | 看看他 一把老骨头了 |
[01:34] | Why do I know you? | 我为什么会认识你 |
[01:35] | All right, how about this — | 好了 这样如何 |
[01:36] | you and I go find a steakhouse right now, | 咱俩现在就去找家牛排餐厅 |
[01:38] | share our first prime rib. | 共享我们初次的牛肋排 |
[01:40] | Rare. No sides. | 三分熟 不要配菜 |
[01:42] | – Look at me, Lance. – It’s Will. | -看着我 朗斯 -我叫威尔 |
[01:43] | It’s 8:30 in the morning, all right? | 现在是大早上八点半好吗 |
[01:45] | I’m not sharing a steak with you. | 我才不要和你分牛排 |
[01:46] | Yeah, you’re right. Silly idea. | 你说得对 主意很烂 |
[01:48] | But…what if it were bagels? | 不过换成百吉饼怎么样 |
[01:50] | Nothing like a good pumpernickel. | 什么都比不上一个美味的粗裸麦面包 |
[01:52] | Yeah, no, you’re right, it’s a bad idea. | 算了 你是对的 不怎么样 |
[01:54] | Forget about it. | 忽略吧 |
[02:00] | Okay, we are almost packed for the sleepover. | 好了 过夜派对需要打包的差不多了 |
[02:03] | I’ve got your sleeping bag, PJs, | 我给你准备了睡袋 睡衣 |
[02:05] | and some conversation starters, in case there’s a lull. | 还有几个开场白 以免冷场 |
[02:08] | “Pixar”, | 皮克斯 |
[02:09] | “Ice-cream toppings”, | 冰激凌浇头 |
[02:11] | “Anne Hathaway — is it time for a comeback?” | 安妮·海瑟薇 是时候东山再起了 |
[02:14] | Dad, I don’t need these. | 爸 我不需要这些 |
[02:16] | I’m hanging with my friends. | 我是和朋友们一起 |
[02:17] | You’re right. Soph, I’m so proud of you. | 有道理 苏菲 我为你骄傲 |
[02:19] | A couple weeks in, you’ve already found your crew. | 才两个星期 你就找到小伙伴了 |
[02:20] | You okay without me tonight? | 今晚我不在你没问题吧 |
[02:22] | Are you kidding? I got a ton of irons in the fire. | 开玩笑呢 我有一堆事要做 |
[02:24] | Bowling alley, bars, horse track. | 保龄球馆 酒吧 赛马场 |
[02:27] | You’re just naming places. | 你只是罗列了几个场所 |
[02:29] | Correct. | 正确 |
[02:30] | I don’t know, I was kind of itching for a guys’ night. | 说不好 我挺期待有个兄弟之夜的 |
[02:32] | I haven’t had one in such a long time. | 都很久没有过了 |
[02:34] | Douglas’ll come around. | 道格拉斯会接受你的 |
[02:35] | Right?! I mean, we’re dudes with daughters. | 是吧 我们俩都有女儿 |
[02:37] | We should be friends. | 应该成为朋友 |
[02:38] | I just can’t find my way in there. | 我就是找不到方式 |
[02:41] | He’s like this 7-foot-tall emotional fortress | 他就像是个七英尺高的情绪堡垒 |
[02:43] | with no handholds or footholds for me to climb. | 没有扶手和立足点让我攀登 |
[02:45] | I just gotta wait for my window to open and… | 我只能静候窗子打开 然后 |
[02:49] | Hold…the flippin’…phone. | 等会的 |
[02:52] | Oh, no. What’s happening? | 不要 什么情况 |
[02:53] | The sleepover… is…my window. | 过夜派对就是那扇窗 |
[02:56] | Dad, why are you talking like that? | 爸 你干吗这样说话 |
[02:58] | Think about it, Soph. | 你想啊 苏菲 |
[02:59] | He’s alone. He’s confined. | 他独自一人 受到限制 |
[03:01] | He needs help with the kids. | 他需要人帮他带孩子 |
[03:02] | Look at us, putting our heads together! | 看我们 一起想办法 |
[03:03] | I don’t want my name on this! | 这事别扯上我 |
[03:06] | I can’t believe I have to work on a sleepover night. | 不敢相信过夜派对我还得工作 |
[03:09] | I swear, running your own business | 我发誓自己开公司 |
[03:11] | is like having another child. | 就好像又有一个孩子 |
[03:12] | Yeah, well, at least your wine bar | 嗯 不过至少你的酒吧 |
[03:13] | doesn’t sit on the toilet while you take a shower. | 不会在你洗澡时坐在马桶上 |
[03:15] | Well, I hope one of us is getting some tonight. | 我希望今晚咱俩谁能有所收获 |
[03:18] | You still seeing that guy from work? | 你还见那个同事吗 |
[03:19] | Uh, Owen? | 欧文 |
[03:20] | Yeah. He’s great. | 嗯 他很不错 |
[03:22] | We work really well together. | 我们共事很愉快 |
[03:26] | Oh, don’t forget, we’re singing “Happy Birthday” | 别忘了 再过十分钟左右 |
[03:27] | – to Adam in like 10 minutes. – Oh, I didn’t sign the card. | -我们要给亚当唱生日歌 -我还没签卡片 |
[03:29] | I signed it for you. | 我帮你签了 |
[03:31] | Too bad it can’t go anywhere, | 很遗憾没有下文 |
[03:32] | because our dates only ever last 90 minutes | 因为我们的约会也就持续了90分钟 |
[03:35] | and then Graham calls, all homesick, | 然后格雷厄姆来电话说想家 |
[03:36] | needing me to pick him up. | 需要我去接他 |
[03:38] | That’s just enough time for sex on the couch | 正好够我们在沙发上来一发 |
[03:39] | and one episode of that true-crime doc, “Slick Patio.” | 再看一集罪案实例纪录片《光滑的天井》 |
[03:41] | Oh, my God, I’m only three episodes in, | 天呐 我只看了三集 |
[03:43] | but I’m telling you, that slow son did it. | 但肯定是那个弱智儿子干的 |
[03:44] | – No kidding. – Wait, only sex on the couch? | -可不 -等下 只在沙发上做吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah. We’ve never made it to the bed. | 对 我们没到床上 |
[03:48] | But the bed is where it all happens. | 但是通常不都在床上吗 |
[03:50] | The kissing, the cuddling, the explaining your weird scars. | 接吻 搂抱 解释你身上奇怪的伤疤 |
[03:53] | Yeah, well, I would be doing all that | 如果我的小孩准备好在外过夜 |
[03:55] | if my kid were sleepover ready. | 我就能来全套了 |
[03:57] | So, this is all about Graham? | 所以 这都是因为格雷厄姆吗 |
[04:00] | Oh, hey, Angie! | 安吉 |
[04:02] | Yo, Poppy, I need to borrow your blender. | 波比 我要借用下你的搅拌器 |
[04:04] | Gonna puree this boy some bananas. | 给孩子做点香蕉泥 |
[04:06] | Oh, that reminds me — I also need bananas. | 提醒我了 我还要几根香蕉 |
[04:08] | Oh, and I’m sorry, um, but I’m gonna be late again | 抱歉 但我这个月的房租 |
[04:10] | with rent this month. | 又要晚点交了 |
[04:11] | But I’ll getcha back soon. I promise. | 不过我会很快给你的 我保证 |
[04:13] | Poppy, has he ever paid rent? | 波比 他有付过房租吗 |
[04:16] | I mean, he’ll pay eventually. | 他最终还是要付的 |
[04:20] | It’s Miggy, you know. He’s a work in progress. | 米基就这样 他已经有进步了 |
[04:22] | Remember how we found him? | 还记得我们是怎么找到他的吗 |
[04:25] | Pull-ups? Pre-fold? Pockets? Cloth? | 拉拉裤 预折尿布 口袋尿布 布尿裤 |
[04:28] | What are you?! | 你是什么东东啊 |
[04:31] | He ended up buying pull-ups for himself that day. | 他最后给自己买了拉拉裤 |
[04:34] | Yeah, and he’s taking care of the baby | 是啊 他在照顾那个孩子 |
[04:35] | so Jack’s mom can go to college. | 好让杰克的妈妈去上大学 |
[04:37] | So, I want to help him. | 所以 我想帮帮他 |
[04:38] | And he’s doing great. | 而且他做得不错 |
[04:39] | Made a list of potential careers. | 列出了一个潜在职业清单 |
[04:41] | Sounds promising. | 听起来很有前途 |
[04:42] | Have you seen it? | 你看过吗 |
[04:44] | He’s got it all under control. | 一切都在他控制之中 |
[04:45] | Aah! Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[04:47] | Oh, I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[04:50] | I got it, though. I got it. Here. | 我来处理 我来 来 |
[04:51] | – I’d ask to see that list. – Yeah. | -换做是我 我就要看看那个清单 -嗯 |
[04:56] | Um, this is what we’re doing tonight? | 这就是我们今晚要做的事吗 |
[04:59] | Dad says the trick is making the pieces small enough | 爸爸说关键是要把这些纸碎得足够小 |
[05:02] | that he can’t get in trouble. | 这样他就不会有麻烦 |
[05:05] | Hey, that jet ski was a business expense. | 那辆摩托艇是公费开销 |
[05:07] | My conscience is clean. | 我问心无愧 |
[05:08] | Your attention, please! | 大家注意 |
[05:11] | This evening, I brought six costume changes | 今晚 我带了六套换洗衣服 |
[05:13] | to be unveiled every hour, on the hour. | 每六小时准点展示一次 |
[05:16] | I hope you all enjoy the journey. | 希望大家欣赏得尽兴 |
[05:18] | Anything that says “Vegas” goes in there. | 写了”维加斯”的东西都拿去粉碎 |
[05:22] | Oh, good. Another child. | 真好 又一个小孩 |
[05:24] | How’s it going, man? | 怎么样了 伙计 |
[05:25] | Oh, fine. | 挺好的 |
[05:26] | Besides a couple kids who are too good | 除了让一群小孩来粉碎文件 |
[05:28] | for document shredding. | 有点大材小用了 |
[05:29] | Okay, hurry up. | 好吧 快点 |
[05:30] | We’re doing my credit cards next. | 下一个要处理我的信用卡了 |
[05:33] | Well, seems like you got it all under control. | 看上去一切在你掌控之中 |
[05:37] | For now. | 暂时是的 |
[05:38] | But…in an hour, | 但不出一小时 |
[05:40] | storm’s a-comin’. | 暴风雨就要来临了 |
[05:42] | – Anyway, good luck. – W-W-Wait a minute. | -好吧 祝你好运 -等等 |
[05:44] | What do you mean “storm”? | 你说的”暴风雨”是什么意思 |
[05:45] | You know, the sleepover storm. | 彻夜狂欢暴风雨 |
[05:47] | Kids stoned on sugar. | 孩子们疯狂吃糖 |
[05:49] | One of them pees in your cacti. | 某个孩子在你的仙人掌上尿尿 |
[05:51] | Melted chocolate in places you least expect it. | 在你最不希望的地方融化巧克力 |
[05:55] | I suppose it’s illegal to drug ’em. | 给他们下药应该是犯法的 |
[05:57] | You got this, man. | 你可以的 伙计 |
[05:58] | Unless… you want me to jump in… | 除非 你想让我来帮忙 |
[06:02] | Yes! I mean, can you? Are you available? | 当然 可以吗 你有时间吗 |
[06:04] | Do you, uh, take checks? | 你接受支票吗 |
[06:06] | Let’s see. I was gonna do… | 我看看 我准备去… |
[06:09] | Yes, I’m clear! | 对 我有空 |
[06:10] | Okay, good. I’m gonna go tie one on, all right? | 好 我要去喝个烂醉 好吗 |
[06:13] | Make sure they finish the shredding. | 让他们一定要粉碎完 |
[06:18] | The window is opening, and I’m climbing in. | 窗户大开着 我爬了进来 |
[06:22] | Dad, don’t dance, don’t dance, don’t — | 爸 别跳舞 别跳舞 别… |
[06:27] | No. | 不 |
[06:31] | All right, circle up, dudes. Important sleepover business. | 大伙围成一圈 宣布重要在外过夜事宜 |
[06:34] | Miss this, you’ll be behind all night. | 错过了这个 你整晚都会落后 |
[06:36] | If he’s got a guitar, I’m out of here. | 如果他带了吉他 我就走 |
[06:38] | Ha-ha! Joke’s on you. | 傻了吧 |
[06:40] | Guitar’s in the car, | 吉他在车上 |
[06:41] | but I don’t want to hang out with you at all. | 但我一点也不想跟你们一起玩 |
[06:43] | ‘Cause I’m gonna be chillin’ with my boy Douglas. | 因为我要和我兄弟道格拉斯一起开心去了 |
[06:45] | Dad! Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[06:46] | He just wants you to watch us for him. | 他只是想让你帮他看着我们 |
[06:48] | He doesn’t want to hang. | 他并没有想和你一起 |
[06:49] | Yeah, but he will | 是 但等我 |
[06:50] | once I get us on the friendship train, okay? | 跟他登上友谊的小火车 他就会了 |
[06:52] | So, you guys just hold down the fort | 所以 你们就坚守阵地 |
[06:54] | and, I don’t know, be cool. | 不知道 随意就好 |
[06:56] | Anyway, you don’t need constant supervision. | 反正你们不需要一直有人盯着 |
[06:58] | I’m sorry, what is that? | 抱歉 什么声音 |
[06:59] | Emma and I are Shawshanking our way to the neighbors’. | 艾玛和我准备越狱到隔壁家去 |
[07:03] | I’m gonna pretend I didn’t see that. | 我要假装没看见 |
[07:05] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[07:06] | Looking good! | 你真帅 |
[07:08] | Whoa! What’s in that thing? | 这里面是什么 |
[07:10] | Just a photo of my mom… | 只是我妈的照片 |
[07:12] | her scarf | 她的围巾 |
[07:15] | her lotion, her gym shirt, and this! | 乳液 运动衫 还有这个 |
[07:19] | It projects stars onto the ceiling | 它能在天花板上投射星星 |
[07:22] | to help me sleep. | 帮我入睡 |
[07:23] | Not that I ever sleep at these things. | 这些东西从来没让我入睡过 |
[07:26] | I always get scared and call my mom. | 我总是会害怕 打给我妈 |
[07:29] | Like a real loser. | 真像个废柴 |
[07:31] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[07:32] | I say you can do this. | 我觉得你可以做到 |
[07:39] | So, Miggy, how’s that job list coming? | 米基 你的工作清单怎么样了 |
[07:42] | Maybe we could go over it. | 或许我们可以帮你看看 |
[07:43] | Oh, yeah, sure. I always have it on me. | 好 没问题 我一直带在身上 |
[07:46] | So… | 那… |
[07:47] | Real talk, it’s been hard to find a job | 说真心话 找一个付工钱 |
[07:49] | where I can get paid and have childcare, | 还有宝宝日托的工作很难 |
[07:51] | but I think I got some prospects. | 但我觉得我还是有前景的 |
[07:53] | See, I’ve found that abbreviated jobs | 瞧 我发现这些缩写字母的工作 |
[07:55] | make a lot of money. | 能挣好多钱 |
[07:56] | So, maybe like CEO, CFO, UTI. | 比如说首席执行官 首席财务官 尿路感染 |
[08:00] | Those are just titles and a bladder infection. | 你说的都是头衔还有膀胱感染 |
[08:06] | “Inventor, apple-sauce hype man.” | 发明家 炒苹果酱的男子 |
[08:08] | – Yeah! – “Patty Jenkins”? | -对 -帕蒂·詹金斯 |
[08:10] | How is Patty Jenkins a job? | 帕蒂·詹金斯怎么变成工作了 |
[08:11] | I don’t know, but I love “Wonder Woman”. | 不知道 但是我真的很喜欢《神奇女侠》 |
[08:13] | – God, Themyscira. – Oh, my God, that armor was everything. | -天堂岛 -那件盔甲就是一切 |
[08:14] | – And those boots! – And Amazonians! | -还有那对胸 -亚马逊族 |
[08:17] | But you said to focus on what I love. | 但是你说了我应该专心做我喜欢的 |
[08:19] | That’s what you did, right? | 你就是这样的 对吧 |
[08:20] | And now you’ve got this place. | 现在你有这个地方 |
[08:21] | Yeah. I did say that. | 对 我的确说过 |
[08:24] | But let’s try focusing on options that are… | 但是我们还是多想想那些 |
[08:27] | more achievable. | 更能实现的目标 |
[08:28] | Great. You got it. Starting fresh. | 对 你说得对 重新来过 |
[08:30] | Do not write down “Millionaire.” | 求你别写百万富翁 |
[08:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:36] | There’s my guy! Good news — | 你在这呢 好消息 |
[08:38] | kids are out of our hair. We’re set for the night. | 孩子们都搞定了 今晚咱俩可以作伴了 |
[08:40] | Really? You made it sound like such a gigantic ordeal. | 真的吗 你不说非常不好办吗 |
[08:44] | Where there’s a will, there’s a way. | 世上无难事 只怕有心人 |
[08:48] | My name’s Will. | 我叫威尔 |
[08:50] | Pretty solid citrus collection you got there. | 你这柑橘类可真多 |
[08:54] | Look at this! | 瞧瞧这个 |
[08:55] | Blended man. | 混合酒 |
[08:57] | Kind of a single-malt guy myself. | 我应该算单一麦芽威士忌 |
[09:00] | Kind of imagined you drinking Shirley Temples. | 能想象你喝秀兰邓波儿的样子 |
[09:07] | Hey, I’m just glad you imagined me. | 真高兴你能想象我的样子 |
[09:12] | Yeah. Well…. | 好吧 |
[09:13] | all right, I think it’s about that time. | 差不多是时候了 |
[09:15] | Flip through car magazines? | 看汽车杂志 |
[09:16] | No. For my sauna. | 不 是桑拿 |
[09:17] | Or that, too. | 那也行 |
[09:21] | You’re right behind me, aren’t you? | 你就跟在我屁股后面呢 是吧 |
[09:22] | I’ve never shied away from a sauna. | 我怎么可能拒绝桑拿 |
[09:26] | Dude, no patio is that slick. | 兄弟 庭院哪有那么滑 |
[09:28] | The gardener pushed her. | 是园丁推的她 |
[09:29] | If a man is living in a shack behind your house, | 一个男的要是住在你家后面的小棚子里 |
[09:32] | – he’s gonna kill you. – Uh, yeah. | -他绝对会杀了你 -对 |
[09:34] | I’m surprised she lasted as long as she did. | 我很惊讶她竟然撑了这么久 |
[09:37] | Oh, it’s Graham. | 是格雷厄姆 |
[09:42] | Sophie? What’s going on? | 苏菲 怎么了 |
[09:43] | Graham has an announcement to make, | 格雷厄姆有件事情要宣布 |
[09:45] | and I fully endorse it. | 我也绝对赞同 |
[09:47] | Here is your son. | 请看你的儿子 |
[09:50] | Hello, Mother. | 妈妈 |
[09:51] | I want you to know I’m spending the night tonight. | 我想告诉你今晚我要待在这 |
[09:57] | I will not need you to pick me up. | 你不用来接我了 |
[10:00] | Uh, honey, are you sure? | 亲爱的 真的吗 |
[10:02] | Yes. Just… know that I love you. | 对 你只需要知道 我爱你 |
[10:05] | No matter what happens… | 无论发生什么 |
[10:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:11] | Wait, does this mean we’re finally | 等等 这是不是意味着 |
[10:13] | spending the night together? | 我们终于能一起过夜了 |
[10:15] | I guess yeah, it does. | 我觉得 应该是 |
[10:18] | Come on, let’s get you into PJs! | 走吧 咱们去换睡衣 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:21] | You want my Syracuse T-shirt? | 你想穿我的锡拉丘茨T恤吗 |
[10:23] | Super comfy. | 超级舒服 |
[10:24] | Oh, also, uh, I fall asleep to “Frasier.” | 我看《欢乐一家亲》会犯困 |
[10:27] | Do you like “Frasier”? | 你喜欢《欢乐一家亲》吗 |
[10:28] | There’s so much I don’t know about you. | 你还有那么多事是我不知道的 |
[10:29] | I have so many questions. | 我有超多问题 |
[10:32] | Poppy, great news! | 波比 好消息 |
[10:34] | Graham decided to sleep over, | 格雷厄姆决定过夜了 |
[10:36] | so that means that I get to sleep over, too… | 所以我也能过夜了 |
[10:39] | at Owen’s! | 在欧文家 |
[10:40] | Fun, huh?! | 有意思吧 |
[10:41] | Yeah. So, why are you here? | 对 那你怎么到这来了 |
[10:44] | I left him in bed and drove away | 我把他丢在床上 像个疯子一样 |
[10:45] | like a crazy person. | 开车逃跑了 |
[10:47] | Your friend is a crazy person. | 你的朋友是个疯子 |
[10:48] | Yeah. Glass of wine? | 对 来杯酒吗 |
[10:53] | Lord have mercy! | 老天开恩 |
[10:56] | You have a sauna in your house, | 你家有桑拿房 |
[10:58] | and you only have one robe? | 你却只有一件浴袍 |
[11:00] | Really tells a story. | 很说明问题啊 |
[11:02] | Yep. | 对 |
[11:06] | Such a shame. It is hot. | 真遗憾 太热了 |
[11:10] | Hot room. | 热室 |
[11:14] | So, where are you from? | 你是哪人 |
[11:17] | Buffalo. | 布法罗 |
[11:19] | Any siblings? | 有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[11:21] | Two sisters. | 两个姐妹 |
[11:23] | One’s a looker, other’s a miss. | 一个漂亮 一个未婚 |
[11:26] | I would love to meet them. | 我超想见见她们 |
[11:27] | Both dead. | 都死了 |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:32] | Uh, favorite movie? | 最喜欢的电影 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:42] | This — This is fun. | 太有意思了 |
[11:45] | I think I will take the sweatshirt off. | 我要把外套脱了 |
[11:46] | You’ll keep it on. | 你给我穿着 |
[11:49] | Okay, Doug, I’m just gonna say it. | 道格 我实在忍不住了 |
[11:50] | It feels like you’re trying to steam me out. | 我觉得你就是要把我热出去 |
[11:52] | Why are you so dead set against being my friend? | 你为什么这么抗拒跟我交朋友 |
[11:54] | Because we have nothing in common. | 因为我们什么共同点都没有 |
[11:57] | All I wanted was a Saturday night by myself. | 周六晚上我只想一个人待着 |
[12:00] | Well, a thousand pardons! | 那真是太对不起了 |
[12:03] | You don’t want to hang out with me? That’s fine. | 你不想跟我玩 行 |
[12:05] | That’s your loss. | 那可是你的损失 |
[12:06] | You act like you don’t need anybody, | 你表现得自己不需要任何朋友 |
[12:08] | but I know that’s not true. | 我知道事实并非如此 |
[12:10] | You’re lonely, Doug, and it’s your own fault. | 你很孤独 道格 这是你自己的错 |
[12:13] | You push people away! You put up walls! | 你把别人推开 建起心墙 |
[12:15] | And yet, somehow, you’re still here. | 那你怎么还在这呢 |
[12:17] | You know what? I never should’ve taken your help. | 我一开始就不该让你帮忙 |
[12:19] | Hosting a sleepover is a one-man job. | 办过夜派对是一个人的事 |
[12:22] | I couldn’t agree more! | 太同意了 |
[12:25] | And I believe you have two robes! | 你肯定有两件浴袍 |
[12:27] | Oh, no! My turtle! | 不 我的乌龟 |
[12:30] | I-It’s destroyed! | 它坏了 |
[12:32] | So, there’s been a murder. | 这发生了凶杀案 |
[12:34] | But by whom? | 凶手是谁 |
[12:35] | We did it. | 我们干的 |
[12:36] | But we’ll never know when! | 但不知道时间呢 |
[12:38] | Ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前 |
[12:39] | Okay, I give up. | 好吧 我放弃 |
[12:40] | I-I need my turtle! | 我要我的小乌龟 |
[12:41] | I-I can’t do this without stars! | 没有星星 我做不到 |
[12:44] | I’m calling my mom. | 我要给妈妈打电话 |
[12:45] | You don’t need your mom. | 你不需要找妈妈 |
[12:47] | We can make it up to you. | 我们可以补偿你 |
[12:49] | Emma and I can get you stars. | 我和艾玛可以帮你找到星星 |
[12:52] | *You love, you learn* | *你爱着 就会明白* |
[12:55] | *You cry, you learn* | *你流泪 就会懂得* |
[12:57] | *You lo-ose, you learn* | *你失去 就会知道* |
[13:01] | *You bleed, you learn* | *你受伤 就会记住* |
[13:06] | What the hell?! | 什么情况 |
[13:08] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[13:09] | To get a drink! | 去喝一杯 |
[13:10] | I thought you were watching the kids. | 我以为你在看小孩 |
[13:12] | I thought you were watching the kids! | 我还以为是你在看小孩 |
[13:13] | Oh, this is a disaster. I’m going back. | 完了 我要回去了 |
[13:16] | I’m going back! | 我也要回去 |
[13:21] | You gotta be kidding me! | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:23] | I signaled with my blinker! | 我亮了指示灯了 |
[13:25] | I want your insurance information! | 把你的保险信息给我 |
[13:27] | You can get it from my attorney! | 从我律师那里拿吧 |
[13:29] | You don’t have an attorney! | 你才没有律师呢 |
[13:30] | I’ll find one! | 我会找一个的 |
[13:33] | You totally hit me! | 明明是你撞的我 |
[13:34] | Oh, who taught you how to drive, anyway? | 到底是谁教你开车的 |
[13:36] | Mr. Murray, my high school band teacher, | 我高中乐队的默里老师 |
[13:38] | who I’m still in touch with! | 现在我还和他有联系呢 |
[13:41] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[13:43] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[13:48] | Look at me. I finally have a chance — | 看看我 终于有机会 |
[13:50] | There you go — | 满上 |
[13:52] | to spend the night with Owen, | 和欧文共度良宵 |
[13:54] | and here I am, drinking with you. | 然而现在 我却和你喝着小酒 |
[13:57] | Ang, do you know why | 安吉 你知道为什么 |
[13:59] | I had a bottle of White Zin on ice tonight? | 我今晚冰镇了一瓶白葡萄酒吗 |
[14:02] | Because it’s the freakin’ best. | 因为这酒最棒了 |
[14:03] | It’s literally the worst wine in the world, | 这算是最烂的酒了 |
[14:04] | and you have the palate of a basic bitch, | 你的品味真俗 |
[14:06] | and we’ll get to that later. | 回头再说这个 |
[14:07] | But no. | 但不是 |
[14:08] | It’s because this is what you do. | 因为这就是你会做得出来的事 |
[14:09] | Every time you get close to a guy, | 每次你接近一个男人 |
[14:11] | you wind up back in this seat, making excuses. | 最终都会逃回这个座位 给自己找借口 |
[14:15] | – Wait, really? – Yes. | -等等 真的吗 -没错 |
[14:17] | I don’t even carry White Zin. Every time you do this, | 我都没有白葡萄酒 每次你这样 |
[14:18] | I have to go pick it up from a gas station. | 我还得从加油站买一瓶回来 |
[14:20] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[14:22] | I’m so screwed up. | 我还真是一团糟 |
[14:23] | You’re not screwed up. You’re just scared. | 你不是一团糟 你只是吓坏了 |
[14:26] | Look, what happened with Graham’s dad, | 看看格雷厄姆的爸爸 |
[14:28] | I know, it was years ago. | 我知道这已经是很多年前了 |
[14:29] | But he left, and that had to have hurt. | 但是他离开了 那肯定很伤人 |
[14:32] | Whatever. He’s a jerk. | 随便吧 他是个混蛋 |
[14:34] | Yeah, but at some point, you must’ve cared about him. | 是啊 但在某个瞬间你肯定也担心过他 |
[14:38] | Yeah, I don’t know, for some reason I loved him. | 是啊 我也不知道自己为什么爱他 |
[14:40] | Been there. | 经历过 |
[14:41] | We’ve all been with people who sucked. | 我们都跟人渣交往过 |
[14:44] | But what if I just don’t know how to pick people? | 但如果我就是不会选男人怎么办 |
[14:47] | What if my radar’s off, | 万一我的雷达关了 |
[14:48] | and there’s all these red flags | 那些危险信号 |
[14:50] | that everyone else sees and I just miss? | 所有人都看得到 我却错过了呢 |
[14:53] | Well, there’s no guarantees. | 说不准啊 |
[14:54] | Owen could suck, too. | 欧文可能也是个人渣 |
[14:55] | But you’ll never know if you don’t give him | 但是你如果连90分钟都不愿意给他 |
[14:57] | more than 90 minutes. | 你就永远也不会知道了 |
[14:59] | I think you like him. | 我觉得你还是喜欢他的 |
[15:01] | He was gonna make me blueberry pancakes. | 他还想给我做蓝莓煎饼来着的 |
[15:03] | Oh, Ang, that’s huge. | 安吉 这可不是件小事 |
[15:05] | You gotta give him a chance. | 你要给他一次机会 |
[15:06] | – You’re right. I’m gonna do it. – Do it. | -你说得对 我要试试 -去吧 |
[15:09] | I’m gonna go get in that bed. | 我要上他的床 |
[15:12] | You’re gonna give me those keys. | 还要把钥匙给我 |
[15:13] | I’m gonna give you those keys, yeah. | 对 把钥匙给你 |
[15:14] | – I’m gonna get in that bed. Yep. – Do it. | -我要去上他的床 -上吧 |
[15:17] | I want a full report. | 所有细节 我全都要 |
[15:18] | Yo, Poppy? | 波比 |
[15:19] | Yo, I got it. I have the perfect job. | 我找到完美工作了 |
[15:23] | I’m gonna be a celebrity chef. | 我要成为名厨 |
[15:26] | That’s your realistic job option? | 这就是你现实的工作选择 |
[15:28] | – Yeah. – Okay, Miggy, enough. | -没错 -米基 你够了 |
[15:30] | – You’re not gonna be a celebrity chef. – How do you know? | -你当不了名厨的 -你怎么知道 |
[15:32] | Because you’re not a celebrity…or a chef. | 因为你不是名人 也不是厨师 |
[15:34] | Well, not yet. | 暂时还不是 |
[15:35] | But you should see the purees I put together for Jack. | 但你该看看我给杰克做的水果糊 |
[15:37] | I mean, they’re just totally out the box. | 简直好到爆炸 |
[15:39] | I’ll put a mango in with a strawberry. Mmm! | 我把芒果和草莓一起放进去 |
[15:41] | A spinach next to a banana. | 然后是菠菜和香蕉 |
[15:42] | I don’t even care! | 管它呢 |
[15:43] | Okrrrt! | 就完事了 |
[15:44] | Miggy, none of that qualifies you to be a celebrity chef. | 米基 这些没法帮你成为名厨 |
[15:47] | Well, but you told me to dream big. | 但是 你告诉我要胸怀大志 |
[15:49] | Look, Miggy, I know I told you to follow your bliss, | 米基 我知道自己说过要跟着喜好走 |
[15:51] | but you need to follow it to a paycheck. | 但你需要考虑一下账单的问题 |
[15:55] | Rent’s due. | 要交房租了 |
[16:00] | You know, I feel like you didn’t | 我怎么觉得你没有 |
[16:01] | have my back there, buddy. | 支持我啊 小家伙 |
[16:03] | I-I don’t get it. Where would they go? | 太奇怪了 他们能上哪去 |
[16:06] | I knew I should’ve micro-chipped Sophie! | 我就该给苏菲装个微芯片的 |
[16:07] | Oh, okay. All right, just relax. | 好了 你冷静点 |
[16:09] | Maybe they went through the Shawshank tunnel. | 会不会沿着肖申克管道爬出去了 |
[16:12] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[16:14] | Oh, yeah. They didn’t get very far. | 好吧 她们没挖多深 |
[16:16] | Yeah, I re-plaster that every month. | 嗯 我每个月都会重涂一遍 |
[16:17] | It keeps ’em busy. | 可以让她们忙活 |
[16:19] | O-Okay, look! Look. Here’s a note. | 快看 这有张便条 |
[16:21] | “We went to the golf course to find stars.” | “我们去高尔夫球场找星星了” |
[16:23] | Okay? Relax. Everything’s fine. | 好了吧 放松点 没事的 |
[16:26] | How is everything fine? | 怎么就没事了 |
[16:27] | They could be on any golf course in the city! | 他们可能在城里任何一个球场上 |
[16:30] | The golf course is my backyard. | 高尔夫球场是我家后花园 |
[16:33] | You live on a golf course? | 你住在高尔夫球场 |
[16:34] | No, I get in a car and I drive to play golf. | 才不是呢 我开车去高尔夫球场打球 |
[16:38] | Moron. | 傻子 |
[16:45] | I, uh… I didn’t go to get mouthwash. | 我 我刚刚不是去买嗽口水了 |
[16:49] | Yeah, I figured. It’s been two hours. | 我知道 都两个小时了 |
[16:52] | Look, I’m scared, okay? | 我有点害怕 |
[16:55] | I — I never usually get this far in a relationship. | 我几乎没有在一段感情中走到过这么远 |
[16:59] | But that changes tonight, okay? | 但是今晚不一样了 好吗 |
[17:01] | I don’t really know what’s gonna happen. | 我不太清楚会发生什么 |
[17:04] | I might get scared and run away again… | 我可能又会被吓到 再一次跑掉 |
[17:07] | but I’m getting in that bed. | 但我要上床了 |
[17:12] | I’m gonna get under. | 我上来啦 |
[17:15] | – She’s in. – I’m in. | -她来了 -我来了 |
[17:17] | Under the covers. | 盖上被子 |
[17:22] | Doing it. I’m doing it. | 我做到了 我做到了 |
[17:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:31] | My kid’s on a golf course. I gotta go. | 我儿子跑到高尔夫球场了 我得走了 |
[17:34] | You know, for the record, | 我得告诉你 |
[17:38] | the golf course is real, mouthwash fake. | 孩子跑到高尔夫球场是真的 漱口水是假的 |
[17:40] | Golf course, real. | 高尔夫球场是真的 |
[17:41] | Well, for the record, I really enjoyed | 我也要说一下 我很享受 |
[17:43] | all five seconds of whatever it is we just did. | 刚刚那五秒中我们做的事 |
[17:50] | This place is huge. They could be anywhere. | 这个地方太大了 他们可能在任何地方 |
[17:52] | All right, relax. If they have any taste, | 别慌 如果他们有点品味的话 |
[17:54] | they’ll be on the fourth hole. | 会在第四洞 |
[17:55] | This is my fault. | 我的错 |
[17:57] | I just — I wanted a guys’ night, you know? | 我只想搞个兄弟之夜 |
[17:59] | Back when I worked at the Weather Channel, | 我在气象频道上班的时候 |
[18:00] | I had my dudes. | 有一帮弟兄 |
[18:01] | And then, when I started freelancing | 后来我为了增进和苏菲的关系 |
[18:03] | to be closer to Sophie, | 做了自由职业者 |
[18:05] | they all kind of fell away. | 他们都离我而去 |
[18:07] | I-I miss it. | 我很想念那段日子 |
[18:08] | Yeah, well, men need other men. | 男人需要相互扶持 |
[18:10] | It’s in our DNA to form clans. | 我们生来便会拉帮结派 |
[18:12] | That’s why I have my dermatology crew. | 所以我有皮肤科伙伴 |
[18:15] | Right, you already have your friends. | 是啊 你已经有朋友了 |
[18:18] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[18:19] | I promise I won’t bother you anymore. | 我保证不会再烦你了 |
[18:24] | But they really don’t understand | 但是他们并不理解 |
[18:25] | the parenting thing, my crew. | 抚养子女的感觉 我的伙伴 |
[18:27] | You know, especially parenting girls. | 尤其是抚养女孩 |
[18:30] | Right? I mean, that’s a whole different thing. | 是吧 完全不同 |
[18:32] | Don’t get me started on bobby pins. | 我都懒得说发卡的事了 |
[18:34] | Yeah, what is with that? | 对 那玩意怎么回事 |
[18:35] | I-I’ll always step on ’em, but when I need one — | 我总踩到 但是当我需要一个时 |
[18:37] | – They disappear. – Yeah. | -它们就消失了 -是的 |
[18:39] | They’re everywhere and nowhere at the same time. | 无处不在都能找不到 |
[18:40] | – Exactly. – Yeah. | -没错 -是的 |
[18:42] | It makes zero sense. | 太奇怪了 |
[18:44] | Listen, you know, you were right back there. | 听着 你之前是对的 |
[18:47] | The whole thing about the walls. | 你说我建起心墙 |
[18:49] | No one’s ever had the dice to call me out before. | 以前没人敢指责我 |
[18:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:53] | I think it was a combination | 我觉得那是 |
[18:54] | of the dry heat and the wet jeans. | 干热和湿牛仔裤的结合导致的 |
[18:56] | No, I mean it. | 不 我说真的 |
[18:58] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[19:02] | There are the kids. | 孩子们在那 |
[19:03] | Oh, they’re laying on their backs. | 躺在地上 |
[19:04] | I think the coyotes got ’em! | 他们被土狼袭击了 |
[19:05] | – Sophie! – Calm down. | -苏菲 -冷静点 |
[19:06] | They’re looking up at the stars. | 他们在看星星 |
[19:08] | – Sophie! – There they are! | -苏菲 -他们在那 |
[19:09] | Douglas, what the hell? | 道格拉斯 怎么回事 |
[19:11] | Why am I getting texts that my kid’s on a golf course? | 为什么我收到短信说我儿子在高尔夫球场 |
[19:13] | I-I-I’m sorry. I’m bad at this. | 我很抱歉 我不擅长做这种事 |
[19:15] | No, it’s my fault. | 不 是我的错 |
[19:17] | I-I told the kids they don’t need adult supervision — I think… | 我告诉孩子们他们不需要大人看管 我想 |
[19:19] | It’s both of our faults. | 是我们俩的错 |
[19:21] | We were having a guys’ night. | 我们俩在过兄弟之夜 |
[19:25] | You hug me, and it’s over. | 你抱我 就结束了 |
[19:27] | – I’m not. – Well, let’s all just be grateful that | -我没有 -我们就感恩道格拉斯 |
[19:29] | Douglas lives on a golf course like a cartoon millionaire. | 像个卡通百万富翁一样有高尔夫球场吧 |
[19:36] | God, Rory. You look like one of the Mandrell Sisters. | 天啊 罗里 你看起来像曼德雷尔姐妹 |
[19:38] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[19:40] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[19:47] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[19:49] | You will, too. | 你也能的 |
[19:59] | Do you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[20:00] | Oh, my God! Sprinklers! | 天啊 洒水器 |
[20:03] | Never again with this chiffon! | 再也不穿这件雪纺了 |
[20:09] | Hey. Guess what. I’m doing it. | 你猜怎么着 我努力了 |
[20:12] | Putting myself out there with Owen. | 尝试和欧文在一起 |
[20:13] | You sent him a pancake and a blueberry emoji? | 你给他发了一个薄饼和蓝莓的表情 |
[20:16] | Intimacy. | 甚是亲密 |
[20:18] | I’m doing it. | 我在努力了 |
[20:19] | Yo, Pop, I made a new list. | 波比 我列了一个新单子 |
[20:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:21] | No. There’s only one thing on it. | 不是 这次我只写了一条 |
[20:25] | You want to work for me at the Winebrary? | 你想在我的酒吧上班 |
[20:27] | Yep. | 对 |
[20:28] | I could actually use the help. | 我确实需要帮手 |
[20:30] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:32] | You can apply online. | 你可以在网上申请 |
[20:33] | – Come on. – Ha-ha! Kidding. | -拜托 -开个玩笑 |
[20:35] | You’re hired. | 你被录用了 |
[20:36] | Yeah! Yeah. | 太好了 |
[20:37] | Bye, Dad! Enjoy your breakfast! | 爸爸回见 好好享受你的早餐吧 |
[20:38] | Thank you, Soph. | 谢谢 小苏 |
[20:40] | Early morning steak not so bad, huh? | 大清早的牛排没那么糟吧 |
[20:41] | I can feel my arteries bracing. | 我都能感觉到动脉紧绷了 |
[20:43] | I love it! | 我超爱这个 |
[20:44] | Mmm. Now, this is a single malt. | 这是杯单一纯麦威士忌 |
[20:48] | Is that liquor? | 这是酒吗 |
[20:49] | On school property? | 在学校喝酒 |
[20:50] | Tell you what. Here, take a walk. | 这样吧 给 去散步吧 |
[20:53] | Yeah, we’re trying to enjoy a meal here. | 我们在享受早餐呢 |
[20:55] | I’m so sorry, Miss Adams. | 亚当斯老师 我很抱歉 |
[21:01] | You gonna eat that last piece? | 你吃这最后一块吗 |
[21:03] | You want to attack it from both sides, | 要不我们一起从两边开始吃吧 |
[21:04] | “Lady and the Tramp”-style? | 《小姐与流氓》的吃法吗 |
[21:07] | No, I’m — I’m kidding. | 不 我在开玩笑 |
[21:08] | You go ahead and take it. | 你吃吧 |
[21:10] | Gosh, I love seeing you happy. | 天啊 看你开心真好 |