Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

单亲(Single Parents)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 单亲(Single Parents)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] – I’m dropping her off early. – I didn’t even say hello. -我要提早送她回家 -我还没打招呼呢
[00:06] I heard your mouth open. 我听见你张嘴了
[00:07] We’re ahead of schedule. 我们提前回来了
[00:08] How can you be ahead of schedule on a day at the aquarium? 你们怎么能提前从水族馆回来
[00:10] Well, the fish weren’t bringing it. 那些鱼不给力啊
[00:13] We’ve already seen you swim. 我们看过你们游泳了
[00:15] Do something else. 换点花样
[00:17] All right, we’re done here. 我们看够了
[00:19] Can’t you drop off Graham first? 你就不能先把格雷厄姆送回家吗
[00:20] I drop off in alphabetical order. 我按字母顺序送
[00:22] “Cooper” comes before “D’Amato.” “C”在”D”前面
[00:24] My last name is Banks. 我姓班克斯
[00:26] Well, you can’t drop off Sophie yet 你现在不能送苏菲回来
[00:27] because I… haven’t had time… 因为我还没给
[00:30] to water the plants! 给植物浇水呢
[00:31] And I can’t water the plants when Sophie’s here. 苏菲在家的时候我不能浇水
[00:33] So, figure it out! 你想想办法
[00:34] Goodbye. 再见
[00:36] I fooled him. For an hour or two. 我耍了他 能争取一两个小时
[00:39] But you should probably go. 但你该走了
[00:40] Sophie’s coming home? I’m definitely gonna go. 苏菲要回家了 我肯定要走
[00:42] I don’t like seeing clients outside of the office. 我不喜欢在办公室外碰见客户
[00:44] You call them clients? But you’re so good with kids. 你叫他们客户 但你很擅长和孩子相处
[00:47] Only when they’re sick and the power dynamic is clear. 只有当他们生病而且不好动的时候
[00:49] With a healthy kid, I don’t know what to say. 碰上健康的孩子 我都不知道说什么
[00:52] Sophie, I… 苏菲 我
[00:54] I know we haven’t known each other for that long, and 我知道我们认识不久
[00:56] please forgive me if this seems insensitive, 如果我无礼了 请原谅
[01:00] but is it hard for you to watch your dad water plants? 看你爸给植物浇水很困难吗
[01:05] No. 不会
[01:05] Next stop, your house. 下一站 你家
[01:18] Change of plans. I’m now dropping off 改变计划 我现在要
[01:20] in order of projected career earnings. 按你们未来的工资来送你们回家
[01:23] Graham, since you’re the only future white male in the car, 格雷厄姆 你是车上唯一的白人男性
[01:26] – you’ll be first. – Yes! -就先送你了 -太好了
[01:27] – Are you kidding me?! Stop! – What? -开什么玩笑 住口 -怎么了
[01:30] Sorry, everyone else. The world is an unfair place. 抱歉了各位 世界就是这么不公平
[01:40] New drama teacher already feeling his oats. 新戏剧老师很兴奋啊
[01:42] “Grease.” 《油脂》
[01:43] Can’t wait to see 7-year-olds tackle Rizzo’s pregnancy scare. 等不及要看七岁小孩模仿里佐的怀孕恐慌了
[01:46] Well, Rory will be a transcendent Danny Zuko. 罗里演丹尼·佐库肯定没问题
[01:49] Last year, when I saw him step on stage as Captain von Trapp, 去年 我看他在台上表演冯特拉普上尉
[01:53] I knew I could just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride 我就知道自己可以放松 好好享受了
[01:55] because I was in the hands of a master. 真是大师级的表演啊
[01:56] Don’t get me started on Graham. 格雷厄姆更不用说了
[01:58] Nazi 12 and Nun 13? 纳粹12号和修女13号
[02:00] Talk about a utility player. 他还真全能
[02:02] – What was his line, again? – He had two — -他的台词是什么来着 -他有两句
[02:04] “Look!”and “Maria?” “看” 还有”玛丽亚”
[02:06] Well, the girls are building sets. 女孩们开始构建模型了
[02:08] They just drew a papier-mâché Greased Lightnin’ 她们刚刚画了一张卡纸的”极速闪电”
[02:10] that looks street legal. 看上去能开
[02:11] I’m afraid of my children. 我怕我家孩子
[02:15] – I hate it. – Me too. -我讨厌这个 -我也是
[02:17] Screw papier-mâché! 去他的卡纸
[02:18] We need a real car. 我们要真车
[02:20] Who has a car so crappy we can just — 谁家有破车能让我们
[02:22] Forward! I want you to go forward! 往前 往前开
[02:30] Douglas! Big boy. 道格拉斯 老兄
[02:32] Thank you with regards to my time management 多谢你把我的时间规划考虑进去
[02:35] vis-à-vis watering the plants. 也就是给植物浇水
[02:38] You guys know I’m sleeping with Dr. Dewan, huh? 你们知道我和德万医生睡了 对吧
[02:40] – Yeah. – Of course. -是啊 -当然
[02:41] What are we talking about? 聊什么呢
[02:42] Will, how was it having sex for the first time… 威尔 五年来第一次做爱
[02:45] in half…a…decade? 是什么感觉
[02:48] It’s been…dehydrating. 我脱水了
[02:51] That’s why I’ve been doing so much eye drops. 所以我才滴了这么多眼药水
[02:53] But also, it’s so fun, and I never want to stop. 但是这太有趣了 根本停不下来
[02:55] But I’m not ready to tell Sophie yet. 但我还没准备好告诉苏菲
[02:57] And I-I-I’m so bad at hiding it from her. 我不擅长对她有所隐瞒
[02:59] Yesterday freaked me out. 昨天把我吓坏了
[03:01] Yeah, well, close calls are a part of being a single parent. 差点被抓包是单亲家长的一部分
[03:03] We’ve all had ’em. 我们都经历过
[03:05] Choir practice was cancelled. 合唱训练取消了
[03:06] I know. Got your message. Be right in. 收到你的信息了 我马上进去
[03:14] And one time, I had to “E.T.” a guy. 有一次 我不得不把一个人藏起来
[03:17] Made him sit in Graham’s stuffed animal closet 让他在格雷厄姆放动物公仔的柜子里
[03:18] for two hours without moving. 静坐了俩小时
[03:20] So, there are a few techniques. 所以还是有一些技巧的
[03:22] No. There’s only one technique. 不 只有一个技巧
[03:24] Lie. 说谎
[03:24] Always lie. 永远是说谎
[03:26] We’re home, Dad! We’re home! 爸 我们回家了
[03:28] Girls, uh… 孩子们
[03:29] meet my sister Gail. 这是我妹 盖尔
[03:32] We have an Aunt Gail! 我们有盖尔姑姑了
[03:34] Oh, Aunt Gail could go all night. 我能和盖尔姑姑玩一整晚
[03:36] Lie, Will. It’s the only way. 说谎是唯一的办法 威尔
[03:38] Not for me, okay? 我不是 好吗
[03:39] Sophie and I have a very transparent relationship. 我和苏菲的关系很透明
[03:41] I’ve never lied to her, and I never will. Watch this. 我没对她说过谎 以后也不会 看好
[03:43] Sophie! Ask me a hard question. 苏菲 问我个难题
[03:46] How old will I be when you die? 你死的时候我多大
[03:48] Probably 51. 51岁吧
[03:51] Hey, Douglas, uh, your girls are measuring my car. 道格拉斯 你孩子在量我的车
[03:54] – Should I be worried? – With them, yes. -我需要担心吗 -有她们在 需要
[03:57] Always yes. 永远需要
[04:02] I’ve been cast as Vince Fontaine. 我演文斯·方丹
[04:04] – Who? – The B-list celeb -谁 -一个二线明星
[04:06] who judges high school dance contests for some reason. 因为某种原因要来当高校舞蹈比赛的评委
[04:08] I guess to supplement his income! 可能是来挣外快吧
[04:10] Well, who the hell get casted as Danny Zuko? 那谁演丹尼·佐库
[04:13] I’ve been cast as Danny Zuko! 我要演丹尼·佐库
[04:16] The lead of the musical “Grease”! 音乐剧《油脂》的主角
[04:19] I have so many lines, Mom! 台词可多了 妈
[04:21] And I have to say them! On a platform! 我都要说出来 在台子上
[04:24] In front of people! 当着所有人的面
[04:25] I think that’s called a stage, honey. 那个叫舞台 亲爱的
[04:28] All that matters is that you do your best and… 重点是你要尽力然后
[04:31] – have fun? – Fun?! -演出开心 -开心
[04:32] How can I have fun 我怎么开心得起来
[04:34] when the universe has totally biffed it?! 整个宇宙都已经毁灭了
[04:37] Thought you might be running low. 想着这个你可能快用完了
[04:40] How’s Graham? 格雷厄姆怎么样了
[04:42] I just caught him vomiting mid-hand jive. 我刚看到他在吐呢
[04:44] So, yeah, he’s a little nervous. 他有点紧张
[04:45] How’s Rory? 罗里怎么样
[04:46] He’s great, yeah. 他挺好的
[04:48] Unrelated, should we go introduce ourselves 说句题外话 我们是不是应该
[04:50] to the new drama teacher? Just to… 向新来的戏剧老师介绍下自己 去
[04:52] Just to what? Bum ourselves out? 去干吗 被轰出去吗
[04:53] Well, no, just to see what could be done 不 就是看看能不能对这次错误的选角
[04:56] about this whole casting boo-boo. 做点什么来挽救一下
[04:58] – You know, I mean, I never meddle, bu– – Poppy -我从不管闲事 但 -波比
[05:01] Have you ever met my friend…Poppy? 你见过我朋友波比吗
[05:05] Okay. Okay. I meddle occasionally. 好吧 我有时候会管
[05:07] Occasionally? 有时候
[05:08] You beat up spelling bee judges. 你把拼字比赛的评委揍了一顿
[05:10] You blackmailed the commissioner of T-Ball. 勒索儿童棒球的委员
[05:13] And I still to this day don’t know how Rory, 到今天我都不知道罗里
[05:15] as a first grader, gets to edit the yearbook. 才一年级 怎么能编辑毕业纪念册的
[05:17] He has a vision –sensations 他有想象力 还很有感觉
[05:20] Don’t tell him that’s also a condom. 别告诉他避孕套也是这样
[05:22] Okay, fine, I meddle. 好吧 我爱管闲事
[05:24] And no, Rory’s not doing great. 对 罗里不好
[05:25] – He’s a mess. – Okay, look. -他一团糟 -好吧
[05:27] What you call a casting boo-boo, 你觉得这次选角是个错误
[05:29] – I call a gross miscarriage of justice. – Right. -我觉得这是严重的误判 -对
[05:32] You don’t think I wanna meddle? 你觉得我不想管这个闲事吗
[05:33] I wanna meddle so hard, it hurts. 我太想了 想到心痛
[05:36] But I won’t. 但我不会管
[05:38] Because no matter how hard it is for me to watch, 因为无论我看得有多难受
[05:40] I’m just gonna have to accept the fact that my son, 我都得接受我儿子
[05:43] Graham… 格雷厄姆…
[05:44] is going to have to carry… a school play. 要担任校剧的主角
[05:47] – Oh, God. – Okay, fine, so your answer’s no. -天呐 -好吧 所以你不同意
[05:49] Fair enough. We won’t meddle. 行 我们不管闲事
[05:52] I won’t meddle. 我不管了
[05:55] Mr. Biscuits? 比斯奇思老师
[05:57] I need to talk to you. 我要和你谈谈
[05:59] You know, Mr. Biscuits was my father. 比斯奇思老师是我的父亲
[06:01] Please, call me Dr. Biscuits. 请叫我比斯奇思博士
[06:04] Okay. 好吧
[06:08] Why was this horrifying snake earring under our couch? 为什么沙发下面有一个可怕的蛇形耳环
[06:14] Dr. Dewan left it here. 德万医生落在这的
[06:16] – Dr. Dewan was here? – Yes, she was. -德万医生来过我家 -是的
[06:18] – With you? – Yes. -和你一起吗 -是的
[06:19] Why would my doctor come to my house to see my dad? 为什么我的医生会来我家看我爸
[06:24] Oh, no. 不妙
[06:25] Am I really, really, really sick? 我得了什么重病吗
[06:27] No. No, honey. 不是的 亲爱的
[06:29] No, you are not sick. 不是的 你没有生病
[06:30] Then why was my doctor here? 那为什么我的医生要来
[06:32] Because… 因为
[06:35] you’re the opposite of sick. 你非常健康
[06:37] Why would she tell you that in person? 为什么她要亲自来告诉你
[06:40] Or at all? 为什么要告诉你
[06:41] Aren’t lots of people the opposite of sick? 健康的人不是很多吗
[06:42] Not as opposite of sick as you. 都没你这么健康
[06:45] Dr. Dewan came to our house in person 德万医生亲自来我们家
[06:48] because you are so the opposite of sick that… 是因为你太健康了
[06:52] she nominated you for an award. 她给你提名了一个奖项
[06:54] And you won! 而且你获奖了
[06:55] Sophie·Will Cooper, congratulations 苏菲·威尔·库珀 恭喜你
[06:57] You’re the winner 你获得了
[06:58] of the Healthiest Child in America Award! 全美最健康小朋友奖
[07:02] Healthiest Child In America is an award you can win? 全美最健康小朋友 还可以得这种奖吗
[07:07] Yes! 太棒了
[07:08] I’m the healthiest child in America! 我是全美最健康的小朋友
[07:12] Suck it, Gwen! 玩蛋去吧 格温
[07:13] Gwen’s a girl at school who won’t shut up about vitamins. 格温是学校的一个女生 她开口闭口都是维生素
[07:15] I know who Gwen is ’cause I’m such a good father! 我知道格温是谁 因为我是绝世好爸爸
[07:24] I got your text. Healthiest Child in America? I hate it. 收到你的短信了 全美最健康小朋友 太扯了
[07:28] But I want to tell you something. I’m proud of you. 不过我想说 我为你骄傲
[07:30] All I’ve ever wanted was to make you proud. 我一直都想让你为我骄傲
[07:33] But not for this, okay? I don’t lie to Sophie ever. 但不是为这个 好吗 我从不对苏菲撒谎
[07:36] I can’t lie, okay? I have to come clean. 我不会撒谎 我得坦白
[07:37] No, no, no, no. You never come clean. 不 不 不 不能坦白
[07:38] You double down. You double down hard. 你要用谎言去圆谎 努力去圆
[07:41] Kids, Aunt Gail called. 孩子们 盖尔姑姑打来了
[07:42] She did 23andMe, and it turns out we’re not related after all. 她做了DNA检测 我们没有血缘关系
[07:46] I’m just glad my parents aren’t alive to find out. 还好我爸妈在世时没有发现
[07:49] If they’re even my parents. 前提他们真是我爸妈
[07:51] No offense to the twins, but Sophie’s smart. 无意冒犯你家双胞胎 但苏菲比她们聪明
[07:53] She’s bought the lie for now, but she’s gonna figure it out. 她暂时相信了 但她会发现的
[07:55] Nonsense. She’s a child. Children are dumb. 胡说 她是个孩子 孩子们都很傻
[07:58] Daddy, how come the Healthiest Child in America Award 爸爸 为什么全美最健康小朋友奖
[08:01] doesn’t have a website? 没有官方网页
[08:02] – Are you sure it’s real? – What?! -你确定真有这个奖吗 -什么
[08:04] There’s no Healthiest-Child-In-America.Com? 没有全美最健康小朋友这个网页吗
[08:06] No. There’s not. 没有
[08:08] I must have, um — 我肯定是…
[08:09] Forgot how to teach your daughter to use the Internet? 忘记教你女儿怎么上网了吧
[08:12] “.com” “Dot com”?
[08:14] Come on, this is a clear-cut “dot gov” situation. 拜托 这个网站肯定是.gov的后缀
[08:17] The Healthiest Child in America Awards 全美最健康小朋友奖
[08:19] are funded by taxpayers. 是纳税者资助的
[08:21] Happily, I should add. 很荣幸为你补充一下
[08:22] My mistake. 我的错
[08:23] I just assumed it came from the private sector. 我以为这是私人赞助的奖项
[08:26] So, where am I accepting my award, Dad? 那我在哪领奖 爸爸
[08:29] You mean me? Just ’cause Douglas is a dad, too, so… 你问我吗 因为道格拉斯也是个爸爸
[08:32] Washington, D.C. 华盛顿特区
[08:33] The He-Chas are always 全美最健康小朋友奖一直都是在
[08:34] – in Washington, D.C. – What he said. In… -华盛顿特区颁发的 -就在他说的地方
[08:37] We’re still doing this, huh? 还来啊
[08:38] All right. I respect that. 好吧 给你们面子
[08:42] Why would you say it’s in Washington, D.C.? 你为什么要说在华盛顿特区
[08:43] It’s a national award. Where else would it be held? 这是全国奖项 还能在哪里
[08:45] – She’s onto us. – Okay, so you’re trapped in a lie. -她怀疑我们了 -你被谎言绕进去了
[08:47] You just keep on lying. 那就继续圆谎嘛
[08:50] Life’s a wild ride, huh? 生活处处有惊喜
[08:51] What if I can’t lie my way out of it? 如果我没法圆怎么办
[08:53] Sophie has learned a lot from “The Good Wife.” 苏菲从《傲骨贤妻》里学了很多
[08:55] You can. We can. 你可以 我们可以的
[08:56] Yes, she’s a smart child, 她是个聪明的孩子
[08:58] but even smart children get bored. 但聪明的孩子也会感到无聊
[09:00] All we have to do is just keep dragging out the lie 我们只需要不停地圆谎
[09:02] until she loses interest. 直到她不感兴趣了
[09:04] We’re in a war of attrition, my friend. 这是一场拉锯战 朋友
[09:06] Oh, good. I’m at war. 太好了 我打上仗了
[09:08] – With my child. – Yes. -还是和我女儿 -没错
[09:12] So, long story riveting, my porridge won. 长话短说 我的粥赢了
[09:14] And that’s how I got my honorary doctorate. 于是我拿到了荣誉博士学位
[09:16] And you are? 你是哪位
[09:18] Poppy Banks. I’m Rory’s mother. 波比·班克斯 罗里的母亲
[09:19] Yes, your son is wildly talented. 没错 你的儿子非常有才
[09:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:23] But you didn’t cast him as Danny. 但你没让他演丹尼
[09:25] Precisely. Too expected. 没错 那太常规了
[09:27] You see, Ms. Banks, theater should never be comfortable. 班克斯太太 戏剧要永远充满挑战
[09:30] Theater should never be safe…anywhere. 戏剧无论在哪都不能墨守成规
[09:33] But especially — especially — here in elementary school. 但尤其 尤其是在小学
[09:37] I couldn’t agree more. 非常赞同
[09:39] I mean, a straight-ahead, down-the-middle “Grease”? 陈词滥调老掉牙的两段式《油脂》
[09:42] Yawn. 没创意
[09:43] And that’s not the Biscuits way. 这也不是比斯奇思的风格
[09:45] Ah, you’ve read my book. 你读了我的书
[09:46] Of course. 当然
[09:47] You know what I’d do if I had my copy 如果我手边有
[09:50] o-of… 你的书…
[09:51] “Daddy Never Clapped.” 《爸爸不鼓掌》
[09:52] Yes. 没错
[09:53] Oh, I would turn to chapter… 我就会翻到第…
[09:56] 125. 125章
[09:57] “Sleep with Caution All You Like, But Always Marry Danger.” “尽情与谨慎起舞 始终与危险牵手”
[10:00] And I’d say… 我就会说…
[10:03] What about expanding the role of Vince Fontaine? 不如多给文斯·方丹一些戏份
[10:08] “Grease” as seen through the lens of Rydell High’s 《油脂》由瑞德尔高中
[10:12] first African-American celebrity dance contest judge. 首届美国非裔明星舞蹈大赛评委的角度来演绎
[10:20] What?! How the — 什么 怎么
[10:23] They’re seven! 她们才七岁
[10:25] How would you like for your car to become the Greased Lightnin’? 你想让你的车成为”极速闪电”吗
[10:29] You want my car for your play? 你们想让我的车出现在你们的剧里
[10:31] Look who came to class. 认真听课了啊
[10:32] Don’t you want a cool car? 你不想要一辆酷酷的车吗
[10:34] Sure, but look at this heap. 当然 但这堆破铜烂铁
[10:36] It’ll never be Greased Lightnin’. 不可能变成”极速闪电”的
[10:37] This car could have AC and heating. 这车可以有冷暖空调
[10:41] Zero leaking. 不再漏油
[10:43] Upholstered seating. 软垫座椅
[10:46] This car could be Greased Lightnin’? 这车能变成”极速闪电”吗
[11:07] 华盛顿嘉宾出场顺序 玛莎·瑞达茨 亨利·罗林斯 布莱斯·哈波 视频致辞
[11:15] *Yeah, I said go, Greased Lightnin’, go* *我说走 “极速闪电” 走*
[11:19] *I said go, you crazy car* *我说走 你这疯狂的车*
[11:21] *I said Greasy Lightning, Greasy Thunder* *我说”极速闪电” 极速雷鸣*
[11:26] Why did Vince Fontaine stop the dance contest 为什么文斯·方丹暂停了舞蹈比赛
[11:28] to sing “Greased Lightnin'”? 开始唱《极速闪电》
[11:29] And who invited him to the girls’ sleepover? 是谁请他去姑娘们家过夜的
[11:32] He pierced Sandy’s ears! 他给桑迪打耳洞了
[11:35] You totally meddled! 你真是爱管闲事
[11:37] Okay, yes, I meddled, 是的 我管了
[11:38] so that Graham could have less lines. 这样格雷厄姆的台词就能少一些了
[11:40] – I thought you’d be happy. – Happy? -我以为你会开心 -开心
[11:41] Please, I’m thrilled Graham has less lines. 格雷厄姆台词少了 我太兴奋了
[11:43] But that’s me just being selfish. 但我这样太自私了
[11:45] What if it would be a good thing 如果让格雷厄姆主演
[11:47] for Graham to be a lead in the play? 对他来说是件好事呢
[11:48] What if, I don’t know, it got him out of his comfort zone? 如果这让他跳出了舒适区呢
[11:51] What if he is one of the great actors of our time? 如果他是这个时代的伟大演员呢
[11:54] Help! The grease in my hair is attracting bees! 救命 我头发里的油脂把蜜蜂引来了
[11:58] Don’t pretend that you meddled on Graham’s behalf. 别装作你是为了格雷厄姆的好
[12:01] You’ve never done it before, and he struggles all the time. 你从未为他着想过 而且他一直都在纠结
[12:03] Struggling is his brand. 这是他的特色
[12:05] You rewrote “Grease” 你改写了《油脂》
[12:06] because you couldn’t stand to see Rory struggle. 因为你受不了让罗里纠结
[12:09] I did not rewrite “Grease.” 我没有改写《油脂》
[12:11] A meddler operates in the shadows. 搅局者都在暗中行事
[12:12] All I did was ask Biscuits if he could explore the idea 我只是问了下比斯奇思能不能
[12:15] of expanding the Fontaine-i-verse! 多给方丹一些戏份
[12:16] What the hell is Biscuits?! 饼干[比斯奇思]是个什么玩意
[12:18] I the hell am Biscuits! 那个玩意就是我
[12:21] Take five, everyone! 大家休息五分钟
[12:25] Everyone but you two. 除了你俩
[12:28] So, that’s the new drama teacher? 这是新来的戏剧老师吗
[12:30] Yeah, that’s Biscuits. 是的 那是比斯奇思
[12:32] Biscuits is a person. 原来饼干[比斯奇思]是个人
[12:35] And that’s why, if we are forced to have them, 因此 如果他们能来
[12:38] the 50th Annual He-Chas 那第五十届全美最健康小朋友奖
[12:39] will be the crown jewel of the D.C. banquet season. 将会成为华盛顿特区本宴会季最耀眼的明珠
[12:43] Now, I have some broadsheets in the car. 我车里有些海报
[12:44] Where do you keep your easel? 你把黑板架放哪了
[12:45] Where don’t I keep my easel? 哪都是
[12:53] Uh, what are you doing here? 你来干什么
[12:55] You texted me to come over. 你发信息让我来的
[12:57] No, I didn’t. How could I have texted you? 没有啊 我怎么会给你发信息呢
[12:59] I don’t even know where my phone is. 我连手机都找不到了
[13:01] Your passcode is Al Roker’s birthday? 你的密码是阿尔·罗克的生日
[13:03] Pretty weak, Dad. 弱爆了 爸爸
[13:05] Dr. Dewan. Please, come in. 德万医生 请进
[13:08] There’s much to discuss. 我们有很多事要谈
[13:14] And so it begins. 就这样开始了
[13:17] Okay, I know you only like being around sick kids — 我知道你只喜欢和生病的小孩在一起
[13:19] – Clients. – So weird that you call them that, -是客户 -你这种称呼好奇怪
[13:21] but okay, fine. Your client, Sophie, my daughter, is not sick. 但好吧 你的客户苏菲 我女儿没病
[13:25] Gross. Then what am I doing here? 显而易见 那我来干什么
[13:26] I need you to help me outsmart her, okay? 我要你帮我瞒住她
[13:28] I can’t let her find out about you. 我不能让她知道你的事
[13:29] Oh, God. I told you to just tell her. 天呐 我让你直接告诉她啊
[13:31] Well, we are past that, and if she finds out I’m lying, 晚了 如果她发现我撒了谎
[13:34] I’m gonna have to spend all my time trying to regain her trust, 要花很长时间才能重新赢得她的信任
[13:35] and I will not have time to bed you. 那我就没时间睡你了
[13:38] And you know how well I do that. 你知道我有多强
[13:39] I do. Nothing has surprised me more. 我知道 简直超乎我的想象
[13:42] All right, what do you need me to do? 你需要我做什么
[13:43] Memorize this — you nominated Sophie 记住 你提名苏菲
[13:45] for The Healthiest Child in America Award, 参选全美最健康小孩奖
[13:47] and the ceremony’s in Washington, D.C.’s Ritz-Carlton. 颁奖仪式在华盛顿特区的丽嘉酒店
[13:49] The appetizers are in the lobby, 先在大厅用开胃菜
[13:50] and the banquet’s in the Crescent Room. Got it? 然后在新月厅举行宴会 记住了吗
[13:52] Got it. Just one question. 记住了 有个问题
[13:54] Is there a vegetarian option? 有素食菜单吗
[13:56] Ohh, you… 你…
[13:59] I don’t know. I’ll have to check with Douglas. Come on. 不知道 我去问问道格拉斯 走吧
[14:06] You sit here, Dr. Dewan. 你坐这儿 德万医生
[14:13] Dr. Dewan, am I the healthiest child in America? 德万医生 我是全美最健康的小孩吗
[14:16] I wouldn’t have nominated you if you weren’t. Congratulations. 如果不是的话我就不会提名你了 恭喜
[14:19] You got one hell of a woman on your hands here. 你的女人真不简单
[14:21] Will I be expected to change gowns 我需要在新月厅
[14:23] between appetizers in the Crescent Room 用完开胃菜后换衣服
[14:25] and the banquet in the lobby? 然后再到大厅参加宴会吗
[14:26] Sorry, appetizers are in the lobby 不好意思 开胃菜在大厅
[14:27] and the banquet is in the Crescent Room. 宴会在新月厅
[14:30] And I’m sure that one gown will be plenty. 我确定一套礼服就足够了
[14:32] Exquisitely handled. Frankly, she’s too good for you. 应答如流 说实话 你配不上她
[14:35] Just one more question. 还有一个问题
[14:36] There’s been rumors going around 有传言称
[14:37] saying that the banquet might be rescheduled. 宴会时间有所调整
[14:40] Is that true? 是真的吗
[14:41] A-A ru– A rumor? 传言
[14:44] That’s news to me. 我第一次听说
[14:45] That’s right, Sophie. The rumors are true. 没错 苏菲 传言是真的
[14:48] The banquet is rescheduled. 宴会改时间了
[14:49] – For when? – For tonight. -什么时候 -今晚
[14:52] Oh, this is gonna be fun. 这下有意思了
[14:53] Bring it. 来吧
[14:55] When was the banquet originally scheduled for? 宴会本来安排在什么时候
[14:57] Christmas Eve. 平安夜
[14:58] Why is it being rescheduled? 为什么改时间了
[14:59] Because there’s a forecast for inclement weather. 因为预报说有恶劣天气
[15:01] But it’s an indoor banquet. 但是宴会在室内举行
[15:03] Main course indoors, dessert course outdoors. 主菜在室内 甜点在室外
[15:05] – What’s the dessert course? – Ice cream bar. -甜点是什么 -冰淇淋砖
[15:07] Outdoor ice cream in December? 十二月在室外吃冰淇淋
[15:09] Coats provided. 提供大衣
[15:10] – How late will it go? – All night long, baby. -会持续到几点 -一整夜 宝贝
[15:12] Washington, D.C., has a 24-hour, year-round, 华盛顿特区有全年开放的24小时
[15:15] outdoor ice-cream venue? 户外冰淇淋场地吗
[15:16] You heard me. 没错
[15:17] What’s it called? 它叫什么名字
[15:19] Event-Boyz Entertainment presents 活动兄弟娱乐公司出品
[15:21] Ice Cream Under The Stars 星空下的冰淇淋
[15:23] at Arlington National Cemetery. 位于阿林顿国家公墓
[15:25] Okay, you know what? Stop, stop! I can’t take it anymore. 停 停 我受不了了
[15:28] Sophie… 苏菲
[15:30] you are not the healthiest child in America. 你不是全美最健康的小孩
[15:32] Perhaps in an unofficial capacity — 也许以非官方身份…
[15:34] She’s not. I mean, sure, she’s healthy, 她不是 她当然很健康
[15:35] but let’s just say I’m not in love 但我对她的
[15:36] with the ammonia levels in her urine. 尿氨水平不太满意
[15:39] Honey… 亲爱的
[15:40] Dr. Dewan and I are seeing each other. 德万医生和我正在谈恋爱
[15:44] And I lied to you about a fake banquet 我用假宴会骗你
[15:48] because I was scared to tell you the truth. 因为我不敢对你说实话
[15:50] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[15:52] And I’m sorry that your dad suffers from a rare disorder 很遗憾你爸患有一种罕见疾病
[15:55] that makes him think real banquets are actually fake. 让他以为真实的宴会都是假的
[16:00] What’s it called? 什么病
[16:03] Hypo-banquetitis-phrenia… 宴会-不足-精神病…
[16:07] Type…B. II型
[16:09] Fine! 好吧
[16:10] You win! There’s no banquet! 你赢了 没有宴会
[16:14] Places. 就位
[16:15] Mr. Biscuits, I’m not sure why — 比斯奇思老师 为什么…
[16:17] Dr. Biscuits. Or else he’ll do an hour on the Porridge Fair. 比斯奇思博士 要不他会讲一个小时的粥场
[16:19] You are here because you interrupted rehearsal 你们站上来是因为打断了排练
[16:22] and you made a mockery 而且还嘲笑
[16:24] of everything the cast of “Winter Homecoming: 《冬季返校日 文斯·方丹的
[16:26] Vince Fontaine’s Grease Legacy, Part One” holds dear. 油脂遗产上》剧组所珍视的一切
[16:30] And I would like to know why. 我想知道为什么
[16:33] Fair enough. You know what? 好吧 要不这样
[16:34] We’ll hash it out at home and get back to you. 等我们回家商量好了再告诉你
[16:36] This is your home now. 这里就是你们的家
[16:38] A chapel where two friends can bridge the rift 在这座小教堂 两位好友可以
[16:41] that has grown between them. 修补她们之间的裂痕
[16:43] In the theater, we live, 在剧院里 我们生活
[16:45] we uncover, 我们发现
[16:46] and we heal. 我们治愈
[16:48] O-O-kay. I-I didn’t understand m-most of that. 我大部分都没懂
[16:51] None of us understand any of it! 谁都不懂
[16:53] And lights up on… 打光
[16:57] Oh, me? 我吗
[17:02] – I think — – Think as a smoker. -我觉得 -像烟鬼一样思考
[17:07] All right, look, speaking for myself, 就我而言
[17:09] I just wanted to s– 我只是想
[17:10] No one speaks for themselves unless they’re wounded. 受伤的人才能就自己而言
[17:15] And limp. 瘸腿
[17:21] I know I shouldn’t meddle, 我知道我不该管闲事
[17:22] but there are just so many times that I can’t protect Rory. 但我很多时候无法保护罗里
[17:24] So when I can, I do. 所以能保护就得保护
[17:26] – Can I take that again? – Yes. -我能再来一遍吗 -可以
[17:27] So when I can, I do! 所以能保护 就得保护
[17:30] Poppy, you are a terrible scene partner. 波比 你太不会搭戏了
[17:32] You’re not even looking at me. 你都不看着我
[17:34] I know you are terrified to see your kid fail, but 我知道你很怕你的孩子失败
[17:38] kids need to fail. It’s good for them. 但孩子需要失败 这对他们有好处
[17:40] And coming from someone who sees their kid fail all the time, 我孩子天天失败
[17:44] believe me, you get used to it. 相信我 你会习惯的
[17:47] Really. 真的
[17:51] And curtain. 落幕
[17:52] I can only pray that your sons can create such truth on stage. 希望你们孩子能在台上这么真实
[17:56] And that you have a loved one 你们要是有爱人可以来
[17:57] that can attend and record it for you. 帮你们录下来就好了
[18:00] Because the punishment for disrupting rehearsal 因为中断排练的惩罚
[18:02] is banishment from the theater. Forever. 是被剧院永久驱逐
[18:07] I’m joking! 开玩笑的
[18:08] Just for this play. 只是这场
[18:10] Which, by the way, is just “Grease,” after all. 对了 这次只演《油脂》
[18:12] I’m saving “Winter Homecoming: V.F.G.L. One” for summer stock, 《冬季返校日 文斯·方丹的油脂遗产上》
[18:16] where the nudity won’t be watered down. 留到夏天 到时候裸体不会大打折扣
[18:21] I’m really sorry I lied. 很抱歉我说谎了
[18:23] And I’m sorry for seeing through your lie, calling your bluff, 我很抱歉拆穿了你的谎言
[18:26] and forcing you to be honest with me. 逼你跟我坦白
[18:27] So, I guess we both made mistakes. 看来我们俩都有错
[18:30] Sophie, you know that you are 苏菲 你知道
[18:31] the most important person in the world to me, right? 你是世界上对我最重要的人吧
[18:34] And I was just scared that if I started dating someone, 我很怕我谈恋爱以后
[18:37] you might worry that that’s not true anymore. 你就会担心你不是了
[18:39] I get it. 我明白
[18:40] Mom’s far away, and it’s been just you and me for — 妈妈离得很远 一直都是你和我
[18:43] That’s all I needed to hear. I’ll never date again. 这就够了 我不会谈恋爱了
[18:44] No, no. I want you to. 不 我想让你谈
[18:46] It’ll be weird sharing you with someone, 和别人分享你会很奇怪
[18:48] but also maybe good? 但说不定也是好事
[18:51] You can be a lot, Dad. 你有时候很让人受不了 爸爸
[18:52] Imagine what it’s like being me. 那你站在我的角度想想
[18:54] At least you get a break. 起码你能休息一下
[18:55] Listen, I won’t always tell you everything 如果我觉得是为你好
[18:57] if I think it’s for your own good, 我就不会说出来
[18:58] but I promise you, I will never lie to you. 但我答应你 我不会再对你说谎了
[19:01] And if you ever have any questions, I’m always here. 如果你有问题 就直接问
[19:05] Have you and Dr. Dewan held hands? 你和德万医生牵过手了吗
[19:07] Oh, we’re doing questions now. Okay, great. 直接就开问啊 好吧
[19:09] Yes, we’ve held hands. 牵了
[19:11] Does it sometimes feel like you’re from Mars 你有时候感觉自己来自火星
[19:12] – and she’s from Venus? – Constantly. -她来自金星吗 -经常啊
[19:14] What were you guys doing that mashed her earring 她耳环掉到地毯上的时候
[19:16] so far into the carpet? 你们在干什么呢
[19:17] And we’ve already arrived at something 我不能说了
[19:19] I won’t tell you for your own good. 这是为你好
[19:20] – Sorry. – Don’t be. -抱歉 -不用道歉
[19:21] When it’s for your own good, I don’t tell you everything. 有时候为你好 我也不会说的
[19:23] Great. I’m glad about that. 好啊 这就对了
[19:25] That’s totally healthy. 非常健康
[19:38] This is boring. 太无聊了
[19:41] Okay, so, I just saw this play 我刚看了所有角色
[19:42] performed with all the characters. 都参演的戏
[19:44] Now we’re gonna watch it again with just two characters? Why? 现在还要看只有两个角色的演一遍
[19:47] Because Angie and I were banned from the official premiere. 因为他们不让安吉和我观看首次正式公演
[19:49] But not the unauthorized, two-man encore, 但不是非正式 二人重演的
[19:52] which leaves 15 roles uncast. 剩下15个角色没了
[19:54] So could be some dead spots. 可能会有些遗憾
[19:55] There won’t be any. ‘Cause my car steals every scene. 不会的 因为我的车会抢走所有的眼球
[20:00] Here she comes. 她来了
[20:09] Hey, you guys, what’s shakin’? 大家好啊
[20:13] Well, I spent most of my time down at the beach. 我大部分时间都在海滩
[20:17] Is that all you ever think about, Sonny? 你就想这个吗 宝贝
[20:22] I’m lost. 我没看懂
[20:23] Has Danny gone crazy? 丹尼疯了吗
[20:25] Dude, I’m watching the same play you are. 我和你看的是一部戏
[20:32] So, you got the word, huh? Ease off, Kenickie. 你也听到了 淡定 肯尼基
[20:36] Stop it! 住手
[20:38] I’m sorry you had to see me lose 很抱歉 让你看到我
[20:39] my greatest parenting gift like that. 失去最厉害的育儿天赋
[20:41] I’m certain your ability to lie to children 你骗孩子的能力
[20:43] will come back eventually. 肯定会回来的
[20:45] Yeah, but what if — 但要是
[20:46] what if it doesn’t? 要是回不来了呢
[20:49] Oh, Sandy, 桑迪
[20:50] you’re something else. 你太棒了
[20:58] So, what did everyone think? 大家觉得如何
[21:05] It was the finest play that any of us have ever seen. 这是我们看过的最好的表演了
[21:08] – Good job, guys. – So good. -太棒了 -非常棒
[21:09] And we’d like to see it again right now. 我们想再看一遍
[21:12] What? I lie, and then I double down. 干吗 撒了谎就要圆谎
[21:14] I’ve made that very clear. 我说得很清楚
[21:16] Come on! 拜托
[21:17] Hey, you guys, what’s shakin’? 大家好啊
[21:19] Well, I spent most of my time down at the beach. 我大部分时间都在海滩
单亲

文章导航

Previous Post: 单亲(Single Parents)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 单亲(Single Parents)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

单亲(Single Parents)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号