时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You guys, the Parent Social’s tonight! | 各位 今晚开家长会啦 |
[00:04] | – Just kidding. That’s terrible news. – Oh, God. | -开玩笑的 这是坏消息 -天哪 |
[00:06] | No, no, no, no, no, it’s gonna be fun this year, guys. | 不不不 今年很有趣 |
[00:08] | I’m your Room Parent. | 我是你们的班主任 |
[00:09] | It’s kind of my thing. Douglas is hosting. | 我擅长这个 道格拉斯是主办人 |
[00:11] | But I really, really need your help, guys, | 但我真的需要你们的帮助 |
[00:13] | ’cause I’m gonna be circulating a petition | 因为我要发一份请愿书 |
[00:15] | to get all of the parents in our class to agree | 让我们班的所有家长同意 |
[00:17] | not to buy our children phones until eighth grade. | 八年级后再给孩子买手机 |
[00:19] | – I call it “Wait Till Eighth.” – Oh, Will. | -我称之为”等到八年级” -威尔 |
[00:21] | – Why? – That’s cool. | -为什么 -酷 |
[00:22] | Guys, seriously. This is important, okay? | 说真的 这很重要 |
[00:24] | Sophie’s already addicted to my phone. | 苏菲玩我的手机都上瘾了 |
[00:26] | Next time you see her, look at her hands. | 下次见到她时 看看她的手 |
[00:27] | Her thumbs are frozen like this. | 她的拇指僵成这样了 |
[00:28] | – That’s not good. – So I know that it’s lame, | -不妙 -我知道这很逊 |
[00:30] | but I really need your help gathering signatures, | 但我真的需要你们帮我收集签名 |
[00:32] | and I will be handing out clipboards. | 我会分发剪贴板的 |
[00:34] | I’m not holding a clipboard in my own home. | 我可不在家里拿着剪贴板 |
[00:36] | Yeah. Clipboard’s a no-go. | 剪贴板没戏 |
[00:37] | Sorry, Will. The Parent Social’s like high school. | 对不起 威尔 家长会就像高中 |
[00:40] | When the kids aren’t around, | 孩子们不在时 |
[00:41] | the parent scene becomes a John Hughes movie. | 父母就像约翰·休斯的电影一样 |
[00:42] | It’s all cliques. | 都是小团体 |
[00:43] | And I don’t think I have to tell you who the losers are. | 不用我说废柴是谁了吧 |
[00:46] | – It’s us. The losers are us. – Yeah, which is fine. | -我们就是废柴 -对 但没关系 |
[00:48] | I’ve never been part of the cool clique — | 我从没加入过酷酷的团体 |
[00:50] | or any clique, really. | 其实啥团体都没加过 |
[00:51] | It was always just me and the stairwell. | 我只能在楼梯间待着 |
[00:53] | But the point is, you know, I’m used to it. | 关键是 我已经习惯了 |
[00:56] | Yeah. They think we’re weird because we’re single, | 他们觉得我们奇怪 是因为我们单身 |
[00:58] | but I think they’re jealous. | 但我觉得他们是在嫉妒 |
[00:59] | You know they want to sleep in the middle of their beds, | 他们也想睡在床中间 |
[01:01] | and I spread out like a starfish. | 我可以呈大字型躺着 |
[01:04] | Suck it, marrieds! | 去死吧 结婚人士 |
[01:07] | Be nice to be in love, though. | 不过恋爱还是挺好的 |
[01:08] | Yeah, that would be nice. | 是啊 真不错 |
[01:10] | And, Poppy, you did us no favors last year. | 波比 你去年一点用都没有 |
[01:13] | They called her Sloppy Poppy. | 人们都叫她邋遢波比 |
[01:15] | Hey, I had just finalized my divorce, | 我刚离完婚 |
[01:16] | and there was an open bar. I was fun. | 还有个免费吧台 我多有趣啊 |
[01:18] | Oh, please. I’m the one who threw the damn thing last year, | 拜托 去年是我办的 |
[01:21] | and how was I repaid? | 回报呢 |
[01:22] | My prize possession was stolen. | 我的珍贵财物被偷了 |
[01:24] | He’s talking about a pen. | 一支钢笔而已 |
[01:26] | It was a Ronald Reagan White House collectible, | 那是罗纳德·里根的白宫收藏品 |
[01:29] | stolen — by that bastard right over there, Mark Rush. | 偷钢笔的混蛋就在那边 马克·拉什 |
[01:32] | The sweet dad from our class? | 我们班那个可爱的爸爸 |
[01:34] | Now, that is a kind man. | 他是个好人 |
[01:35] | – Schmuck. – I even like that guy. | -笨蛋 -我还挺喜欢那个家伙 |
[01:37] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[01:39] | Thank you so much for your casserole recipe. | 非常感谢你的砂锅食谱 |
[01:41] | You’re so welcome. | 太客气了 |
[01:42] | Just remember — 375, 40 minutes, | 记住375度 40分钟 |
[01:44] | and then peel off the foil for the final 10. | 最后10分钟把锡纸撕了 |
[01:46] | You’re gonna think you died and went to heaven. | 好吃得飞起 |
[01:48] | – Hey, Douglas. – Yep. | -道格拉斯 -嗯 |
[01:51] | He’s a monster. | 他是个怪物 |
[01:53] | Did you forget that Mark worked for me? | 你们忘了马克为我工作过吗 |
[01:55] | I mentored him. I taught him everything he knew. | 我指导他 教会了他一切 |
[01:58] | And then he stole half my patients | 然后他偷了我一半的病人 |
[01:59] | and started his own practice? | 自己开了家诊所 |
[02:01] | And now he’s the most popular guy in the school | 现在他是学校里最受欢迎的人 |
[02:03] | and he thinks he can steal my pen? | 他竟敢偷我的钢笔 |
[02:05] | How do you know it was Mark? | 你怎么知道是马克 |
[02:06] | You can’t just accuse an innocent man. | 你不能指责一个无辜的人 |
[02:08] | Yes, I can, because I’m not as good a person as you. | 我能 因为我不像你 你是个好人 |
[02:11] | You haven’t done a single thing wrong | 我认识你以来 |
[02:12] | the whole time I’ve known you. | 你没做过错事 |
[02:14] | You — You stop completely at stop signs. | 每次看到停车标牌都会停车 |
[02:16] | You give back extra change. | 还会退还额外的零钱 |
[02:18] | You’re like the Dalai Lama with longer hair. | 你就像长发的达赖喇嘛 |
[02:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:22] | All right, I know what it’s gonna take | 我知道你们怎么才会帮我 |
[02:24] | to get your help with the petition. | 在请愿书上收集签名了 |
[02:26] | Babysitting. Hit me. | 带孩子 说吧 |
[02:27] | Bingo. I need Saturday night. | 没错 我要周六晚上 |
[02:28] | – I want Tuesday. – June. | -我要周二 -六月 |
[02:30] | The month of June. | 整个六月 |
[02:31] | You know what, actually? Let’s make a deal. | 这样吧 做个交易 |
[02:32] | Saturday nights into Sunday mornings | 周六晚上到周日早晨 |
[02:34] | And a Thursday sneak attack whenever we feel like it. | 周四说不定也会 |
[02:37] | She’s good. | 厉害了 |
[02:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:38] | – Yes! – Yes! | -棒 -棒 |
[02:39] | Oh, God, I love exploiting a person in need. | 我好喜欢趁火打劫啊 |
[02:52] | Okay, visual aids are in place, | 视觉辅具到位了 |
[02:53] | and my special guest speaker is on the way. | 我的特邀发言人正在路上 |
[02:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:56] | The person I am bringing is going to blow your minds. | 我请的人贼牛逼 |
[02:59] | – It’s Dewan. – Obviously Dewan. | -德万呗 -肯定是德万 |
[03:00] | The pediatrician you’re sleeping with. | 你睡的儿科医生嘛 |
[03:02] | Yes, okay. | 是的 |
[03:03] | Douglas, I can’t believe | 道格拉斯 没想到 |
[03:04] | you agreed to host this wack-ass party again. | 你会再同意举办一次这破派对 |
[03:05] | Oh, I have my reasons. | 我自有理由 |
[03:07] | Big plans are afoot this evening. | 今晚重大计划正在酝酿中 |
[03:12] | Well, that’s not shady. | 有点可疑 |
[03:14] | All right, until 8:00, | 八点以前 |
[03:15] | you will mingle with parents in your zone. | 你和父母们在你的区域寒暄 |
[03:17] | There’s a map on the back | 背面有张地图 |
[03:18] | as well as talking points. | 以及谈话要点 |
[03:19] | Angie, your card’s already on the ground! | 安吉 你的卡掉了 |
[03:20] | I have a weak grip. | 我手没劲 |
[03:23] | Is anybody interested in wearing a cellphone costume later? | 有人过一会儿想扮成手机吗 |
[03:25] | Super breathable, commercial quality rental… | 超透气 商业品质租赁 |
[03:27] | We all know who’s wearing the costume, Will. | 我们都知道是谁 威尔 |
[03:28] | Yeah, and it is my size. I’m pretty psyched about it. | 是我的尺寸 我超激动 |
[03:30] | Okay, gang. Let’s fan out. | 伙计们 出动吧 |
[03:32] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:33] | Put me in a different zone. | 给我换个区 |
[03:34] | I have the worst clique. | 这个团体最垃圾 |
[03:35] | We don’t have cliques. This is Hilltop. | 这里没有团体 这是山顶小学 |
[03:37] | Oh, you sweet, dumb man. | 你这个可爱的笨蛋 |
[03:39] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[03:41] | You got the hippies… | 这里有嬉皮士 |
[03:44] | the jocks… | 运动员 |
[03:45] | the power couples… | 有权有势的夫妇 |
[03:47] | the wannabe swingers — | 自封的浪荡公子哥 |
[03:48] | don’t go to their house for a nightcap. | 别去这种人家里喝深夜酒 |
[03:50] | But the scariest | 但最恐怖的 |
[03:51] | are the class trendsetters — | 还是班级领潮人 |
[03:53] | Jackie, Molly, and Lex. | 杰姬 莫莉和莱克斯 |
[03:56] | I call them… | 我称她们为 |
[03:57] | the We’vers. | 我们三姐妹 |
[04:00] | We’ve noticed you haven’t picked a dish for the bake sale yet. | 我们发现你还没为糕饼义卖活动选菜品 |
[04:03] | We’ve sent you the SignUpGenius three times. | 我们给你发了三遍报名助手 |
[04:05] | We’ve been very disappointed. | 我们非常失望 |
[04:11] | Jackie thinks she’s so cool because her husband | 杰姬觉得自己很风光 因为她老公 |
[04:13] | writes for “Gotham.” | 是《哥谭》的编剧 |
[04:14] | All five seasons? | 全五季吗 |
[04:15] | Please, don’t make me talk to them. | 请不要逼我跟她们说话 |
[04:17] | Angie, that’s what the note card is for, okay? | 安吉 这就是提示卡的作用 |
[04:20] | I think you will find I have a pretty great ear for dialogue. | 你会发现我非常擅长聆听 |
[04:23] | There are a shocking number of stage directions, | 上面有数不清的舞台指导 |
[04:26] | but I’ll try. | 不过我会尽力的 |
[04:29] | “…which puts kids at risk for a permanent hump | “这会让孩子们有后颈部 |
[04:32] | on the back of their necks. | 永久凸起的风险 |
[04:34] | It’s called tech neck.” | 也就是颈椎病” |
[04:36] | I got the jocks. | 运动员归我 |
[04:38] | Lucky. | 你真走运 |
[04:41] | Where’d they go?! | 他们去哪了 |
[04:44] | There she is! | 你可来了 |
[04:46] | My guest speaker! | 我的特邀发言人 |
[04:48] | Okay, now, my speech isn’t till 8:00, | 我的演讲八点才开始 |
[04:49] | so that gives us an hour and a half | 所以我们有一个半小时 |
[04:50] | to mingle with the parents. | 跟父母们寒暄 |
[04:52] | Parents? | 父母 |
[04:53] | You said this was a high-profile event. | 你不是说这是场知名度很高的盛会吗 |
[04:55] | Uh, it is. Every single parent is here. | 没错 所有单亲父母都来了 |
[04:58] | Even Jessica’s mom. | 连杰西卡的妈妈都来了 |
[04:58] | She never comes to these things. | 她从不参加这种活动 |
[05:00] | Yeah, no, I can’t go in there. | 不 我不能和他们聊 |
[05:01] | They will eat me alive. Those parents worship me. | 他们会生吞了我 那些父母很崇拜我 |
[05:03] | It’s always, “Dr. Dewan, can you cure my kid?” | 总是”德万医生 你能治好我的孩子吗” |
[05:05] | “Dr. Dewan, you’re so hot.” | “德万医生 你真性感” |
[05:06] | It’s a real hassle. | 真的很烦 |
[05:09] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[05:10] | These are just normal people | 他们只是普通人 |
[05:11] | trying to enjoy an evening without kids. | 想好好享受不用带孩子的夜晚 |
[05:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:19] | It’s happening. They saw me. | 又来了 他们看见我了 |
[05:20] | This is not good. | 大事不妙 |
[05:21] | None of them are blinking. | 他们眼睛都不眨一下 |
[05:25] | They’re gonna start to move towards me at some point. | 他们会在某时开始向我走来 |
[05:26] | One of the moms just licked her lips. | 有个妈妈刚刚舔了下嘴唇 |
[05:28] | All right, the traps are set. | 陷阱已经设好 |
[05:30] | All I got to do is sit back | 我现在只用静坐 |
[05:31] | and wait for the rat to smell the cheese. | 等待老鼠上钩 |
[05:34] | Mark’s the rat. | 马克就是那只鼠 |
[05:35] | Traps? Really, Douglas? | 陷阱 真的吗 道格拉斯 |
[05:37] | My TV’s connected to all the security cameras. | 我的电视与所有监控摄像头相联 |
[05:40] | Every room in the house is being watched | 这栋房子中每个房间都在监视中 |
[05:42] | like the “M.A.S.H.” Finale, | 就像《陆军野战医院》大结局那样 |
[05:43] | especially my study, where I’ve laid out | 尤其是我的书房 我把最值钱 |
[05:46] | all of my most valuable, most portable possessions. | 最轻便的财产都放在那了 |
[05:49] | And when that Judas steals, everyone’s gonna be watching. | 当犹大开始偷窃 大家都会看到 |
[05:53] | As an extra precaution, I got a guy on the ground. | 为了保险起见 我还安排了一个人 |
[05:56] | It’s me. I’m on the ground. | 就是我了 |
[05:58] | – Relax. – Chill mode. Okay. | -放轻松 -开启放松模式 |
[06:00] | I’m a “Bartender,” | 我是个”酒保” |
[06:01] | but I’m really just here to keep an eye on Mark. | 但我的真实身份是来盯着马克 |
[06:04] | Once someone tells me who he is. | 只要有人告诉我他是谁 |
[06:06] | Okay, I think this is a terrible plan, | 我觉得这个计划太烂了 |
[06:09] | and I once took all the kids to the beach. | 比我那次带所有孩子去海滩还要烂 |
[06:11] | Let’s say he did steal the pen. | 就当是他偷走了钢笔 |
[06:12] | So what? He deserves a second chance. | 那又怎么样呢 应该再给他一次机会 |
[06:15] | Save it for Earth Day. | 这句话留到地球日再说吧 |
[06:16] | He’s not a person. He’s a backstabbing turd. | 他不是人 他是个背后捅刀的混蛋 |
[06:19] | He must be taken off the streets. | 一定要抓到他 |
[06:23] | This is like “Spy Games,” You know? Yeah. | 这就像《超市特工》一样 知道吗 |
[06:25] | Okay, Miggy. I hate to break it to you. | 米基 我不想给你泼冷水 |
[06:28] | You’re not gonna catch Mark. | 你抓不到马克的 |
[06:29] | You don’t know that. | 那可说不好 |
[06:30] | Yes, I do! | 我知道 |
[06:32] | I stole the pen, Miggy. | 钢笔是我偷的 米基 |
[06:36] | Ooh, Miggy conflicted. | 米基纠结了 |
[06:50] | “Did you know smartphone dependence | “你知道依赖智能手机 |
[06:51] | produces the same brain response | 对大脑的影响 |
[06:53] | as a hard-core gambling addiction? | 跟嗜赌成瘾一样吗 |
[06:55] | Don’t love those odds.” | 不要抱侥幸心理” |
[06:57] | Are you literally reading off an index card right now? | 你是认真的吗 直接照着手卡念 |
[06:59] | Yeah, it’s a whole thing. Will gave me a script. | 是的 这是完整流程 威尔给了我手稿 |
[07:02] | He scripts everything. | 他什么都要写稿子 |
[07:02] | Who does he think he is, Aaron Sorkin? | 他以为他是谁 阿伦·索尔金吗[剧作家] |
[07:05] | Sorry. My husband writes for “Gotham.” | 不好意思 我老公可是《哥谭》的编剧 |
[07:08] | Will is obsessed with control. | 威尔控制欲真强 |
[07:11] | Let me guess. He brought a puppet. | 我来猜猜 他带了一个木偶 |
[07:12] | Or a tiny smoke machine. | 或是一个小型烟雾机 |
[07:14] | Will is a smoke machine. Am I right? | 威尔自己就是个烟雾机 我说得没错吧 |
[07:19] | Well, at least you have better taste | 至少你的衣品 |
[07:20] | in clothes than you do in friends. | 比交朋友的品味要高 |
[07:22] | I am loving that tuxedo ensemble. | 我很喜欢你这件无尾燕尾服套装 |
[07:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:27] | Totally. Yeah. | 当然了 |
[07:28] | I don’t care what my therapist says. | 我不管我的心理医生怎么说 |
[07:32] | You do know that Will brought a cellphone costume | 你们知道威尔带了一套手机服装 |
[07:35] | to wear tonight, right? | 今晚穿吧 |
[07:37] | Wait, no! | 等下 不知道 |
[07:38] | – Hot. – I’m dying. | -真性感 -我要死了 |
[07:39] | Oh, my God. Tell us more. | 天呐 还有什么八卦 |
[07:41] | Oh, he has a Hilltop Elementary bomber jacket. | 他有一件山顶小学飞行员夹克 |
[07:45] | The school doesn’t sell those. That means he made it. | 学校没有卖的 也就是说这是他自己做的 |
[07:50] | Wait. Angie. | 等下 安吉 |
[07:54] | Are you hilarious? | 你很幽默吗 |
[07:57] | I think I am. | 我觉得是的 |
[08:01] | We’ve never really talked to you before. | 我们之前从没有跟你聊过天 |
[08:03] | You actually have, like a hundred times, | 其实有的 好多次了 |
[08:06] | but it’s okay. | 不过没关系啦 |
[08:14] | 7:15 huddle, right on time. | 7点15集合 时间刚好 |
[08:15] | Okay, so, where are we with signatures? | 签名搞得怎么样了 |
[08:17] | My gut tells me 10? | 直觉告诉我有十个了 |
[08:19] | – Zero. – Nothing. | -零个 -一个也没 |
[08:19] | What signatures? | 什么签名 |
[08:20] | Really? No new signatures? | 真的假的 一个新签名都没有 |
[08:22] | Well, I’m doing great in my zone. | 我这边成绩不错 |
[08:23] | I’m in with the We’vers. | 我和我们三姐妹相处得很愉快 |
[08:25] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[08:27] | That’s surprising. You hate those mean ladies. | 真没想到 你不喜欢那些讨厌鬼的 |
[08:30] | Well, that was until I realized that they get me. | 但是后来我发现她们懂我 |
[08:32] | They think I’m funny. | 她们觉得我很幽默 |
[08:33] | You’re not funny. | 你才不幽默 |
[08:34] | I am when I’m dunking on Will. | 我嘲讽威尔的时候可逗了 |
[08:37] | Stings a little, | 有点伤人 |
[08:38] | but hey, if it gets them to sign on the line. | 但是能让她们签字也值了 |
[08:39] | Could you get them to wear the buttons? | 可以让她们戴上徽章吗 |
[08:41] | No. No chance. | 不行 不可能 |
[08:42] | But we’ve been talking, and we’ve noticed | 但是我们聊天的时候发现 |
[08:44] | that your girlfriend’s hitting the sauce pretty hard. | 你女朋友喝得很猛 |
[08:47] | Did you just “We’ve” Him? | 你刚刚说”我们”吗 |
[08:48] | Yeah. I did. | 是啊 |
[08:50] | Yes, my lady is on a bullet train to Wobble Town, | 我女朋友确实醉得站不稳了 |
[08:52] | but for good reason. | 但是情有可原 |
[08:54] | Anne, your kid doesn’t have ADHD. | 安 你家孩子没有多动症 |
[08:55] | That’s the sugar you pour down her throat. | 是你给她吃糖太多了 |
[08:57] | There. I said it. Sugar’s a drug. Next! | 我说出来了 糖是毒品 下一个 |
[08:58] | You did this. Keep ’em coming. | 都怪你 酒别停 |
[09:00] | My kid still wets the bed. | 我家小孩还会尿床 |
[09:01] | Zach, your son is 25 years old. Take them to a urologist. | 扎克 你儿子25了 带他看泌尿科 |
[09:04] | – Next! – Have I tried cutting her off? Yes. | -下一个 -我试过不让她喝吗 试过 |
[09:06] | Not gonna do that again. | 再也不敢了 |
[09:08] | Where the hell is that Mark? | 那个马克在哪儿 |
[09:10] | Probably too ashamed to show his face. | 估计是羞于见人了 |
[09:13] | Hey, how are y’all doing? | 你们好啊 |
[09:15] | There’s the rat. How dare you show your face? | 老鼠出现了 你还敢来 |
[09:18] | Hey, Mark’s so nice. | 马克人真好 |
[09:19] | Look, he brought a full pound cake. | 他带了一整个磅蛋糕 |
[09:21] | And look, he loves his age-appropriate wife. | 还有相亲相爱年龄相符的妻子 |
[09:24] | Let it go? | 放过他吧 |
[09:25] | Did Reagan let Gorbachev go? | 里根放过戈尔巴乔夫了吗 |
[09:27] | I will not back down! | 我绝不退缩 |
[09:30] | Miggy, you’ve got to hold it together. | 米基 你一定要坚持住 |
[09:32] | I’m freaking out, you know? | 我都抓狂了 |
[09:34] | I’m supposed to be Douglas’ eyeballs. | 我本来应该做道格拉斯的眼睛 |
[09:35] | Eyeballs don’t have secrets. | 眼睛没有秘密 |
[09:37] | Eyeballs are supposed to be loyal to the brain. | 眼睛应该对大脑效忠 |
[09:39] | Be loyal to me. | 对我效忠 |
[09:40] | I’m your boss and your landlord. | 我是你的老板兼房东 |
[09:42] | And, unless you were lying last week, | 除非你上周骗我 |
[09:43] | your favorite person to nap next to. | 我还是你最喜欢的午睡伙伴 |
[09:45] | It wouldn’t rock my world to find out | 如果我发现安吉是骗子和小偷 |
[09:47] | Angie was a liar and a thief, but you’re my idol. | 这没什么 但你是我的偶像 |
[09:50] | There’s still one question that haunts me. | 我一直都在思考一个问题 |
[09:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:54] | Haunts you? | 一直 |
[09:55] | You just found out 10 minutes ago. | 你十分钟前才知道的 |
[09:57] | And I didn’t steal the pen. Sloppy Poppy did. | 钢笔不是我偷的 是邋遢波比 |
[10:01] | Now that I’m divorced, my life’s my own again. | 离婚以后 我又能掌控自己的人生了 |
[10:04] | I am taking a pizza-making class, | 我在学做披萨 |
[10:06] | I am become very vocal on Yelp, | 我在点评网上直言不讳 |
[10:08] | and I — | 我还… |
[10:10] | What are you having? | 你要什么 |
[10:15] | …them digits. | 你的号码 |
[10:17] | And the rest is all a blur. | 后面的事一片模糊 |
[10:19] | Somehow I woke up at a bus stop in Torrance. | 我醒来时身在托伦斯的一个公交站 |
[10:20] | How I got there, I’ll never know. | 根本不知道是怎么到那里的 |
[10:22] | I assume it was by bus. | 我猜是坐公交去的 |
[10:23] | Anyway, I kept thinking | 我一直以为 |
[10:24] | that Douglas would forget about it, | 道格拉斯会忘了这事 |
[10:26] | but now he’s obsessed with taking Mark down, | 但他现在一心要把马克抓住 |
[10:27] | and Mark’s the best! | 马克那么好 |
[10:29] | So where’s the pen? | 那支钢笔在哪儿 |
[10:30] | Where is any pen, Miggy? | 管它哪支钢笔 米基 |
[10:31] | I don’t know. It’s a pen. | 我不知道 只是一支钢笔 |
[10:32] | You got to tell Douglas the truth. | 你必须对道格拉斯说实话 |
[10:34] | I know. I should. | 我知道应该这样 |
[10:36] | But Douglas thinks of me as a saint, | 但道格拉斯把我看成圣人 |
[10:37] | and honestly, I love that, | 说实话 我很受用 |
[10:39] | because it means I get to yell at him | 因为这样我就能 |
[10:40] | about all the things he does wrong, | 在他犯错的时候冲他吼了 |
[10:42] | and yelling at Douglas is one of my favorite things to do. | 我最喜欢冲道格拉斯吼了 |
[10:44] | Now, if he finds out I stole his pen | 如果他发现我偷了他的钢笔 |
[10:46] | and lied about it for a year, | 而且还瞒了他一年 |
[10:48] | he never has to listen to me again. | 那就再也不会听我吼了 |
[10:50] | I was just about to change his mind about Tucker Carlson. | 我刚开始让他对塔克·卡尔森改变看法 |
[10:53] | But what about Mark? | 但马克怎么办 |
[10:54] | You’re really gonna let him take the fall? | 真的要让他替你背锅吗 |
[10:56] | What about Tucker Carlson? | 塔克·卡尔森怎么办 |
[10:59] | A tour is not necessary, Douglas. I’ve seen your house. | 不用带我参观了 道格拉斯 我看过你家 |
[11:01] | Well, you can see it again, give us a chance to catch up. | 你可以再看一遍 正好叙叙旧 |
[11:04] | So, how you been? | 你最近怎么样 |
[11:06] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[11:06] | My dad’s not responding to the radiation and — | 我父亲的放疗效果不理想 而且 |
[11:09] | Yeah, that’s rough. Let’s walk, huh? | 太不容易了 我们边走边聊 |
[11:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:13] | Remember the Vegetable of the Day e-mail | 记得威尔为午饭发的 |
[11:15] | that Will sent about lunches? | “当日最佳蔬菜”邮件吗 |
[11:16] | – Oh, my God! – The worst. | -天啊 -太烦了 |
[11:18] | He cares so much. | 他那么在意 |
[11:19] | Some of us care just as much, | 我们有些人也很在意 |
[11:21] | and we waited our turn for nothing. | 但是却什么机会都没有等到 |
[11:25] | I was supposed to hand down Room Parent | 我今年本来要把班主任职务 |
[11:26] | to Molly this year. | 传给莫莉的 |
[11:27] | Being Room Parent was all I had. | 当班主任是我的一切 |
[11:29] | I do not want to go back to life coaching. | 我不想再回去做生活指导了 |
[11:31] | Will weaseled his way in with a million stupid ideas. | 威尔挤进来 提了无数个愚蠢的点子 |
[11:34] | Remember Teacher Sleepovers? | 记得”教师过夜活动”吗 |
[11:37] | Pimp My Calculator? | “装饰我的计算器” |
[11:38] | Or tonight. | 还有今晚 |
[11:39] | These socials are meant for us to blow off steam, | 这种社交活动是为了让我们发泄的 |
[11:41] | but instead, every two minutes, | 但是每过两分钟 |
[11:42] | he comes up with a petition saying, “Hey, gang.” | 他就拿着请愿书过来说”伙计们” |
[11:45] | Hey, gang. How’s it going? | 伙计们 怎么样 |
[11:47] | Just wondering if you got a chance to put your Jen Hancock | 我就是来问问你们有没有把漂亮的签名 |
[11:49] | on the petition for Wait For Eighth. | 写在”等到八年级”请愿书上 |
[11:51] | Hey, Will. | 威尔 |
[11:51] | Hi, Lexi. | 莱克西 |
[11:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:55] | Uh, you know, Will, right now really isn’t a good time. | 威尔 现在不太方便 |
[11:58] | Oh, okay. I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:59] | I’m off to the ol’ sauna to don the cellphone costume. | 我要去桑拿房穿上手机服装 |
[12:02] | Sure you don’t want to wear it? Last chance. | 你真的不想穿吗 过期不候 |
[12:04] | No? | 不要吗 |
[12:05] | Okay. Bye. | 再见 |
[12:07] | Hey, guys! | 同志们 |
[12:11] | You’re so bad, Angie! | 你太坏了 安吉 |
[12:13] | I hate him so much. | 我真的很讨厌他 |
[12:15] | Yeah. He’s — Uh, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[12:17] | It’s so great you’re on our side about Will. | 关于威尔的事 有你站在我们这边真好 |
[12:19] | – Now you can help us. – Help you what? | -你现在能帮我们了 -帮你们什么 |
[12:22] | Take him down. So Molly can become Room Parent. | 把他扳倒 这样莫莉就能当班主任了 |
[12:34] | Alexa, turn on the trophy lights. | 亚历克萨 把陈列柜灯打开 |
[12:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:39] | These all yours? | 这些都是你的 |
[12:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:41] | Go ahead. Pick ’em up. | 去吧 拿起来看看 |
[12:44] | Uh, no. I-I don’t need to — | 不必了 |
[12:45] | Pick them up, Mark. | 拿起来看看 马克 |
[12:52] | That was signed by Pete Rose, | 这个是皮特·罗斯签过名的 |
[12:54] | Mr. Charlie Hustle himself. | 拼命三郎本人 |
[12:56] | I met him at a wet T-shirt contest in Reno. | 我在雷诺市的一场湿衬衫大赛上见到了他 |
[12:59] | There’s a class act. | 真不错 |
[13:04] | “Thanks for making gorgeous so easy.” | “多谢你让美丽变得如此简单 |
[13:06] | Best wishes, Bo Derek.” | 祝好 宝黛丽” |
[13:08] | Her Botox work alone paid for my big car. | 她打肉毒花的钱都能买我的车了 |
[13:12] | Yep, that’s just one of the many treasures that I’ve amassed. | 这只是我收藏的一小部分 |
[13:15] | Anyway, I should probably get back to my guests now. | 总之 我该回去陪客人了 |
[13:20] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:21] | You stay and admire my collection. | 你留下来继续欣赏我的藏品 |
[13:24] | Oh, I should really get back to my wife — | 我真的该回去找我妻子了 |
[13:26] | You’ll stay and admire my collection. | 你留下来欣赏我的藏品 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | Alexa, set the temperature to 90 degrees. | 亚历克萨 把温度调到华氏90度 |
[13:35] | The heat is set to 90. | 温度已调至90度 |
[13:41] | The sauna’s occupied! | 桑拿房有人了 |
[13:43] | Hey, I’m leaving, okay? | 我要走了 |
[13:44] | Some mom had her kid call me | 有个妈妈让她孩子打电话给我 |
[13:46] | so I could hear his cough. | 让我听她的咳嗽声 |
[13:47] | It was just the worst. | 太糟心了 |
[13:48] | Are you dressed like a phone? | 你这是打扮成电话了 |
[13:49] | I am. | 是的 |
[13:50] | And you can’t leave. | 你不能走啊 |
[13:51] | I need you for the presentation. | 我的演讲需要你 |
[13:56] | What’s in it for me? | 那我有什么好处 |
[13:59] | Oh, you mean sexy time. | 你是指羞羞时间 |
[14:04] | If I let you dial me, you’ll stay? | 如果我让你拨我 你会留下来吗 |
[14:07] | Operator, I got disconnected. | 接线员 我掉线了 |
[14:11] | Can you connect me? | 你能”接通”我吗 |
[14:15] | Yes, ma’am. We can help you with that. | 当然 女士 我们能帮你 |
[14:19] | You could either consult your directory | 你可以去查询目录 |
[14:20] | or for ten cents. | 或者花十分钱 |
[14:22] | Okay. Mark is in the study right now. | 马克在书房 |
[14:24] | Turn on that camera. | 把监控打开 |
[14:31] | He’s got Bo. He’s got Bo! | 他拿了宝黛丽的签名 |
[14:33] | Okay, everybody, gather around. | 所有人都过来 |
[14:35] | Zoom in, Miggy. Zoom! | 放大 米基 放大 |
[14:37] | Douglas, I’m not the eyeballs you thought I was. | 道格拉斯 我没有做称职的眼睛 |
[14:39] | Oh, crap on a cracker. | 我勒个去 |
[14:40] | Someone’s having sex in my sauna! | 有人在我的桑拿房做爱 |
[14:42] | Yeah, I know it’s roaming, but I still want data! | 我知道现在是漫游 但我还是需要数据 |
[14:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:46] | Oh, that’s great. Sorry. | 太爽了 抱歉 |
[14:47] | I think that’s Will. | 那好像是威尔吧 |
[14:49] | By the amount of apologizing happening, it definitely is. | 说了这么多句抱歉 肯定是他 |
[14:52] | The 4 and the 6. Touch the 4 and the 6. | 4和6 摸4和6 |
[14:54] | Is that cellphone role-play? Oh, my… | 这是在玩手机角色扮演吗 我的妈呀 |
[14:56] | I’m going in the canyon. Can you hear me? | 我要进峡谷了 你听得到我吗 |
[15:01] | Incoming call. | 有电话来了 |
[15:03] | Did someone just get a text? | 有人收到短信了吗 |
[15:05] | Will, Will, before you go out there, | 威尔 在你上台之前 |
[15:06] | I have to tell you something. | 我要告诉你一些事 |
[15:08] | Gonna have to put that on hold, Angie. | 先等等 安吉 |
[15:09] | – It’s 8:00. – No, I really have to tell you something. | -八点了 -我真的有事和你说 |
[15:11] | – Will you come back. – Speech time, baby. | -你给我回来 -演讲时间到 |
[15:13] | God, what do we do? | 天哪 该怎么办 |
[15:15] | Check one, check one. | 麦克风测试 |
[15:16] | Can I get a level up on this? | 能把声音再调高一些吗 |
[15:18] | Nope? Okay. | 不行 好吧 |
[15:20] | Uh, welcome, everyone. | 欢迎各位的到来 |
[15:21] | Are we having fun? | 大家玩得开心吗 |
[15:22] | Not as much as you. | 没你玩得开心 |
[15:26] | That’s true. I am having a very good time. | 确实 我玩得非常开心 |
[15:29] | – But now it’s time to get a little serious. – Angie. | -不过我们现在该认真了 -安吉 |
[15:31] | A phone makes our lives easier. | 手机使我们的生活更加便捷 |
[15:33] | Oh, right. I’m still popular. | 好吧 我还是很受欢迎的 |
[15:35] | But it also makes our lives less present. | 但也让我们的生活更加脱离现实 |
[15:37] | Isn’t this hilarious? He has no idea. | 这难道不好笑吗 他都不知道 |
[15:42] | Now, you guys have seen enough of me. | 你们已经看够我了 |
[15:43] | Yeah, we have. | 是看够了 |
[15:50] | I missed that, but let’s save all our questions | 我怀念热烈的气氛 不过请把问题 |
[15:52] | till the end of the speeches, please. | 留到演讲最后 |
[15:54] | – Will. Hey. Psst. – It is my privilege… | -威尔 -我很荣幸 |
[15:55] | – …to bring here our very special guest… – Wait. | -能为大家带来一位特别来宾 -等等 |
[15:57] | taker of tonsils, fixer of boo-boos. | 切除扁桃 恢复伤口 |
[16:00] | Please put your hands together for Dr. Monica Dewan. | 掌声欢迎莫妮卡·德万医生 |
[16:07] | – Angie. Check it. – So, does your child have a cellphone? | -安吉 快看 -你的孩子有手机吗 |
[16:10] | This is our ticket to take back the room. | 这是我们夺回教室的机会 |
[16:13] | But… | 但是 |
[16:15] | …being the Room Parent is really important to Will. | 担任班主任对威尔来说很重要 |
[16:18] | I mean, he got business cards made. | 他都把名片做好了 |
[16:20] | We told him never to pass them out, | 我们告诉他让他不要发 |
[16:21] | but still, he’s got ’em. | 就算这样 他还是做好了 |
[16:22] | After I e-mail the sex tape to the principal, | 等我把这录像发到校长的邮箱之后 |
[16:25] | that dork is out of here. | 那个呆子就会滚了 |
[16:26] | Assuming the principal’s not, like, super into it. | 前提是校长不是特别喜欢这录像 |
[16:29] | He’s worse than Sloppy Poppy. | 他比邋遢波比还要不堪 |
[16:33] | …A personal parenting choice around cellphones. | 在育儿方面对于手机的选择 |
[16:35] | As a doctor, um, | 作为医生 |
[16:37] | it’s not really my field of expertise. | 我在这方面并不是专家 |
[16:40] | Can I see your phone? | 我能看看你的手机吗 |
[16:41] | I want to re-watch that part of the video | 我想重新看看 |
[16:43] | where Dewan pulls out his antenna. | 德万医生拔出他的”天线”那段 |
[16:45] | So good. | 太精彩了 |
[16:46] | And deleted. | 删除 |
[16:48] | – What?! – I was gonna watch that video multiple times. | -什么 -我还想多看几次的 |
[16:50] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:51] | Will might be a dork, all right, | 威尔可能是个呆子 |
[16:53] | but dorks are just people who care a lot, | 呆子只是心里在乎很多的人 |
[16:55] | and Will cares more than any of us. | 威尔比我们都在乎 |
[16:58] | I mean, h-h-he shows up on Saturdays at school | 他周六去学校 |
[17:00] | to pick up trash in the schoolyard. | 就是为了清理操场的垃圾 |
[17:01] | He buys art supplies with his own money. | 他自己掏钱买美术用具 |
[17:04] | And he rented that dumb cellphone costume, | 他租下那件傻乎乎的手机服装 |
[17:06] | which he is never going to get his deposit back on, | 却永远也拿不回定金了 |
[17:09] | because our children matter to him. | 因为我们的孩子对他来说很重要 |
[17:11] | …in closing, please respect my office hours. | …最后 请注意我的营业时间 |
[17:14] | They’re there for a reason. | 它们不是随便写写的 |
[17:15] | Angie, hot water and lemon would be wonderful. Thank you. | 安吉 热水加柠檬片就好 谢谢 |
[17:17] | We all saw you and Dewan in the sauna. | 我们看到你和德万在桑拿间了 |
[17:19] | Douglas has cameras everywhere. | 道格拉斯家到处是监控摄像头 |
[17:21] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:22] | Um, when you say “Saw us,” Do you mean… | 当你说”看到我们” 你是说… |
[17:24] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[17:25] | This is so humiliating. | 太丢人了 |
[17:27] | Nobody touch me. Just clear a path. | 别碰我 都让开 |
[17:29] | Wait, Monica. We need signatures. | 等等 莫妮卡 我们需要签字 |
[17:31] | I’m going home. | 我回家了 |
[17:32] | I’ll meet you later if you bring that phone costume. | 如果你把手机服装带来 我们晚点见 |
[17:38] | Screens are known to impair sleep, | 众所周知 屏幕影响睡眠质量 |
[17:40] | and sleep disturbances can cause other health problems, | 而睡眠障碍会导致其他健康问题 |
[17:43] | like stunted growth. | 比如生长受阻 |
[17:45] | And…that should be keeping you up at night. | 这点就应该够你们担心的了 |
[17:51] | I’m Angie D’Amato, | 我是安吉·D·阿玛托 |
[17:52] | and I’m going to wait till eighth! | 我要等到八年级 |
[17:57] | You memorized your index card. | 你记住了手卡上的内容 |
[17:59] | Yeah, well… | 那是因为 |
[18:01] | it was a really long line to the bathroom. | 等着上厕所的队伍非常长 |
[18:02] | Angie. Are you the worst? | 安吉 你是最差劲的人吗 |
[18:05] | Yeah! Yeah! I think I am! | 是的 我想是的 |
[18:07] | And you know what? Maybe we all are. | 但你猜怎么着 也许我们都是 |
[18:09] | Maybe we’re the losers, | 也许我们是废柴 |
[18:11] | but I’d rather be one of us than one of you! | 但我宁愿做现在的自己 也不学你们 |
[18:14] | Except for you, Mark. You’re the best. | 除了你 马克 你最棒了 |
[18:16] | Glad you’re here, Mark. | 很高兴你在这 马克 |
[18:17] | You’re just such a nice guy. Such a nice guy. | 你可真是太好了 真是好人 |
[18:19] | – He’s the best. – Love Mark. | -他最棒了 -最爱马克 |
[18:20] | You’re the man, Mark. | 年度好男人 马克 |
[18:22] | It’s true. Mark’s a great man. | 千真万确 马克超级棒 |
[18:23] | He’s the homey right there. | 他是好哥们 |
[18:24] | I am so sick of everyone siding with Mark. | 我真是受够了你们对马克的赞美 |
[18:29] | He’s a thief. | 他是个贼 |
[18:31] | All right. No, Douglas, he isn’t. | 道格拉斯 他不是贼 |
[18:32] | Mark didn’t steal your pen. | 马克没偷你的钢笔 |
[18:34] | Yes, I did. | 是我偷的 |
[18:37] | How? I thought I stole it. | 怎么会 我以为是我偷的 |
[18:39] | What? | 什么 |
[18:39] | You did, and then… | 你先偷了 然后 |
[18:46] | Nice hands. | 手真好看 |
[18:47] | My grandma used to call brothers like you | 我祖母以前称你这类的男人 |
[18:50] | “Easy on the eyes.” | “赏心悦目” |
[18:52] | I knew it! Vindication. | 我就知道 我就说是他吧 |
[18:54] | I was just trying to even the score. | 我只是想扳回一局 |
[18:55] | You worked me so hard — nights, weekends. | 你让我干这干那 没日没夜 |
[18:59] | No matter how many atypical moles I found, | 无论我找到多少非典型痣 |
[19:01] | it was never enough. | 对你来说永远不够 |
[19:02] | And that gives you the right | 所以你就有权利 |
[19:03] | to steal another man’s Reagan pen? | 偷我的里根钢笔吗 |
[19:05] | It filled the void! | 它填补了我的空虚 |
[19:06] | And yes, I admit, | 而且我承认 |
[19:07] | it made me feel important because… | 偷了它让我感到自己很重要 |
[19:09] | it made me feel like you. | 因为我感觉自己像你 |
[19:11] | Is that so bad? | 这有什么不对吗 |
[19:13] | No. No, it’s not bad at all. | 不 不 这完全没错 |
[19:14] | Thank you for telling the truth, Mark. | 谢谢你说出真相 马克 |
[19:16] | That’s real, bro. | 真情实感 兄弟 |
[19:18] | I’m human. | 我也是人 |
[19:21] | Who cares about Mark and the stupid pen?! | 谁在乎马克和那支破笔 |
[19:23] | The real thief here is Will. | 这屋里真正的贼是威尔 |
[19:25] | – What? – Molly was next in line for Room Parent. | -什么 -莫莉才是下位班主任人选 |
[19:27] | Well, it looks like you waited in the wrong line, bitch! | 那看起来你排错队了 婊子 |
[19:32] | D’Amato mic drop! | D·阿玛托扔麦 |
[19:34] | Oh, that’s a rental. | 小心 那是租的 |
[19:37] | Welcome home, Mr. President. | 欢迎回家 总统先生 |
[19:39] | I’ll love you like Nancy never could. | 我会比南希[里根妻子]更加珍惜爱护你 |
[19:42] | That’s a good pen. | 这真是支好钢笔 |
[19:43] | I could see wanting to steal that thing. | 我能理解为什么有人想偷 |
[19:45] | All right, I know I’ve given up the moral high ground. | 我知道我已不再站在道德高点 |
[19:48] | I’m never gonna live that down, am I, Douglas? | 黑点再也洗不掉了 对吗 道格拉斯 |
[19:50] | Correct. But if I’m gonna be honest, | 是的 但说实话 |
[19:52] | I kind of respect you more. | 我反倒更加尊敬你了 |
[19:54] | I mean, you lied to me for a year. That takes sand. | 你骗了我整整一年 这可不简单 |
[19:57] | Well, Cellphone Guy, saddle up next to Sloppy Poppy. | 手机小子 做好准备和邋遢波比混吧 |
[20:01] | It’s not the worst nickname I’ve ever had. | 这算是我比较好听的外号了 |
[20:03] | I used to be the Fur Coat Kid, | 以前别人叫我皮草男孩 |
[20:04] | ’cause I had this parka with, like, a fur hoo– | 因为我有一件大衣 上面带毛帽 |
[20:06] | Oh, and Turkey Hands Will, | 还有火鸡手威尔 |
[20:08] | just ’cause my hands always smelled like turkey. | 就因为我的手一直有火鸡味 |
[20:09] | And Snack Boy. My mom always packed so many snacks. | 还有零嘴男孩 我妈总给我带好多零食 |
[20:12] | Mine was “Elvis,” ’cause of my haircut… | 我的外号是”猫王” 因为我的发型 |
[20:14] | and all my sequined jump suits. | 还有金光闪闪的连体服 |
[20:16] | I was in a real weird phase for a while. | 我也曾是个十足的怪小孩 |
[20:19] | Everyone always called me Donna | 大家都叫我唐娜 |
[20:21] | because I looked exactly like my sister, Donna. | 因为我和我姐妹唐娜长得一模一样 |
[20:24] | May she rest in peace. | 愿她安息 |
[20:25] | Well, look at you now. | 看看现在的你们 |
[20:27] | Still the losers. | 还是废柴 |
[20:28] | Maybe. But I’m proud to be a part of this group. | 也许吧 但能成为废柴的一员我很骄傲 |
[20:31] | And now, if you would, drum roll. | 现在 鼓声起 |
[20:33] | How many signatures did we collect? | 我们收集了多少签名 |
[20:38] | “Herbie Hind.” | “赫比·欣德”[谐音”她的屁股”] |
[20:41] | Very funny. | 真逗 |
[20:42] | Herbie Hind. So clever. | 赫比·欣德 真聪明 |
[20:44] | Miggy. Thank you, but you don’t technically count. | 米基 谢谢 但你不算 |
[20:47] | “I Saw Your Weiner.” That’s not even a name. | “我看见了你的老二” 这都算不上名字 |
[20:48] | I did that! | 是我写的 |
[20:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:50] | No cellphones till eighth grade! | 八年级前不买手机 |
[20:52] | Also, we’re never doing the social night again. | 还有 别再办这种社交晚宴了 |
[20:55] | – Absolutely not. – This was truly awful. | -绝不办 -太糟了 |
[20:56] | – Never again. – Horrible! | -谁办谁是狗 -惨不忍睹 |
[20:57] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[20:58] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[20:59] | – And you ruined it. – What? | -气氛被你全毁了 -什么 |
[21:00] | How did I ruin it? I just was expressing my affection. | 怎么就让我毁了 我只是在抒发感情 |
[21:03] | I love you, Will. | 我爱你 威尔 |
[21:04] | Thank you, Miggy. I love you as well. | 谢谢你 米基 我也爱你 |
[21:05] | Everybody get out of my house. | 全都从我家出去 |