时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, my God, you guys, I have to tell you something. | 天哪 我得告诉你们一件事 |
[00:03] | It’s huge. It is going to blow your minds. I — | 特别重要 你们肯定很惊讶 我 |
[00:07] | Sorry, Miss Adams, we’re kind of in the middle of something — | 抱歉 亚当斯老师 我们正在说话 |
[00:09] | Oh, really? Because I’m in the middle of teaching your children. | 是吗 我正在教育你们的孩子呢 |
[00:12] | But, by all means, you go first. | 算了 你先吧 |
[00:15] | – No, you go. – Okay, Angie, | -不 你先 -好 安吉 |
[00:17] | Graham signed up for the talent show | 格雷厄姆要报名参加才艺表演 |
[00:18] | as a — am I reading this right — | 我读得对吗 |
[00:20] | a “Hot lunch mentalist”? | “午餐神算子” |
[00:22] | Yeah, he can remember anything | 是的 学校食堂 |
[00:24] | the school cafeteria served on any given date. | 随便哪天的午餐他都能记住 |
[00:26] | It’s legitimately amazing. I discovered it in carpool. | 真的太厉害了 我拼车时发现的 |
[00:28] | G Yo, G — | |
[00:30] | October 5th? | 10月5号 |
[00:31] | 10/5? | 10月5号 |
[00:33] | Tater tots… | 炸薯球 |
[00:35] | and corn niblets | 还有玉米片 |
[00:36] | rounded out the tray for the big square headliner — | 撒在托盘四周 |
[00:40] | corn dogs! | 玉米狗 |
[00:42] | Nailed it. | 没错 |
[00:42] | I love dogs. | 我喜欢狗 |
[00:44] | Find someone who cares, Mark. | 这里没人关心 马克 |
[00:46] | All right, well, if you thought that was amazing, | 如果你们觉得这就算神奇了 |
[00:48] | hold on to your hats, | 那注意了 |
[00:49] | because you will not believe what I’m about — | 你们肯定不会信我 |
[00:50] | You guys, what’s going on with Mark? | 马克怎么了 |
[00:51] | His wife left him, and now he’s desperate to join our group. | 他妻子离开了他 他很想加入我们 |
[00:54] | Anybody want to help me out? I made too many dumplings. | 有人帮帮忙吗 我饺子做太多了 |
[00:56] | Divorced dad hack — make all your dumplings on Sunday night. | 离异爸爸提示 饺子周日晚上做 |
[00:59] | You’ll thank me on Friday. | 周五你们会感谢我的 |
[01:00] | No! I won’t thank you! | 不 我不会感谢你 |
[01:01] | No one will thank you! | 没有人会感谢你 |
[01:03] | Dude, give Mark a break. | 别怼马克了 |
[01:05] | So he stole your pen a year ago. | 他一年前偷了你的笔而已 |
[01:07] | – He’s a nice guy. – Yes, very nice. | -他是个好人 -是的 非常好 |
[01:09] | – Now, my news — – No, I’m with Douglas. | -我的新闻 -不 我同意道格拉斯的话 |
[01:11] | – No Mark. It’s a whole thing. – That sounds juicy. | -不能带马克 这没那么简单 -有料啊 |
[01:13] | – It’s barely anything. – Sounds even juicier. | -没啥事 -更有料了 |
[01:15] | – Okay, can we just drop it? – That’s it! | -这事能过去了吗 -行了 |
[01:16] | I’m just gonna tell you my news. | 我告诉你们我的新闻 |
[01:18] | Mia’s not my ex. | 米娅不是我的前妻 |
[01:19] | You never initialed page 89 of our divorce papers. | 你没在我们离婚文件的第89页签字 |
[01:22] | – What? – This is from my lawyer. | -什么 -我的律师说的 |
[01:25] | We’re technically still married. | 严格来说我们还没离婚 |
[01:29] | Oh, juicy! | 有料啊 |
[01:31] | Read the room, Mark. | 马克 有点眼色 |
[01:38] | What if this is a sign that we weren’t meant to get divorced? | 说不定这是让我们别离婚的征兆呢 |
[01:41] | What if the universe is giving our marriage a second chance? | 说不定是宇宙给我们婚姻的第二次机会呢 |
[01:43] | Dude, a backslide kiss and messed-up paperwork | 跟前妻亲个嘴 少签个字 |
[01:46] | doesn’t mean you should get back together. | 并不意味着你们得复合 |
[01:47] | Yeah, you split up for good reasons, Will. | 是的 你们分手是有原因的 威尔 |
[01:49] | Need a reminder? Give us the list. | 需要提醒吗 说吧 |
[01:51] | A difference in parenting philosophies, | 不同的育儿理念 |
[01:54] | she’s an infuriating mix of selfless and selfish, | 她即无私却又很自私 |
[01:56] | and if I’m being honest, she eats yogurt weird. | 说实话 她吃酸奶的样子很奇怪 |
[02:00] | She, like, puts a big glob on a spoon | 她会舀一大勺 |
[02:01] | and licks it off like ice cream. | 然后像冰激凌一样把它舔掉 |
[02:03] | What? | 什么 |
[02:03] | Even took a picture just to remind myself. | 我还拍了照来提醒自己 |
[02:07] | – Oh, that’s a stupid way to eat yogurt. – No. | -这吃酸奶的方法也太蠢了 -受不了 |
[02:09] | But worst of all, she always puts her work first. | 但最糟糕的是 她总是以工作为先 |
[02:12] | Before me, before Sophie, before her family. | 在我前面 在苏菲前面 在她的家人前面 |
[02:15] | Yeah, and has that changed? | 这点改变了吗 |
[02:16] | No. | 没有 |
[02:17] | But Mia’s got a hold on me. | 但米娅把我迷住了 |
[02:19] | Like, when she speaks in a foreign language, | 比如她说外语的时候 |
[02:22] | it’s so hot. | 太性感了 |
[02:31] | Cold shower, anyone? | 有人需要冷静一下吗 |
[02:33] | No. | 不需要 |
[02:34] | The point is — I need help. | 重点是 我需要帮助 |
[02:35] | I need Angie. | 我需要安吉 |
[02:36] | What? Why? Why me? | 什么 为什么 为什么是我 |
[02:38] | ‘Cause you’re scary. | 因为你很吓人 |
[02:39] | You’re like a tiny, little mercenary in a blazer. | 你就像一个穿着西服的小雇佣军 |
[02:42] | Mia is only here for one more day. | 米娅再待一天就走了 |
[02:44] | I need you to make sure I sign these papers | 你得确保让我在这些文件上签字 |
[02:45] | no matter what I say or do. | 不管我说什么或做什么 |
[02:47] | Okay, but I warn you. | 好吧 但我警告你 |
[02:49] | You are entering a cold and unforgiving world called | 你正进入一个冷漠无情的世界 |
[02:53] | tough love. | 被称作严厉的爱 |
[02:53] | Okay. Okay, great. | 太好了 |
[02:55] | Thank you so much. She is the best — | 非常感谢 她最好了 |
[02:57] | Why? | 你干吗 |
[02:58] | Tough love! | 严厉的爱 |
[02:59] | Now, initial that page, and I’ll mail them out. | 在那一页签名 我把它寄出去 |
[03:01] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[03:03] | – I have to get them notarized. – I’m a notary. | -我要公证 -我是公证人 |
[03:05] | – What? When? How? – Stunned. I’m stunned. | -什么 你咋弄的 -不可思议 |
[03:06] | I knew it, Angie. Somehow I always knew. | 我就知道 安吉 我一直都知道 |
[03:13] | Look at this poor bastard. | 看看那个可怜的混蛋 |
[03:15] | Don’t make eye contact. | 不要和他有目光接触 |
[03:17] | You don’t like Mark? | 你不喜欢马克吗 |
[03:18] | Look how he holds that stop sign. | 你看他举着停车标志的样子 |
[03:19] | So cute! | 太帅了 |
[03:20] | Oh, it’s awkward. | 好尴尬 |
[03:22] | – Oh, that sounds juicy. – No, it’s barely anything. | -有料啊 -没啥事 |
[03:24] | Okay, enough. Just spill the beans, damn it! | 够了 赶紧说 真是的 |
[03:25] | Fine. There was an encounter. | 好吧 我有一次遇到他 |
[03:30] | Bet you’re wondering why I’m eating dumplings in my car. | 我猜你在想我为什么在车里吃饺子 |
[03:32] | I…have a hunch. | 我猜到了 |
[03:34] | It’s because I’m divorced. | 因为我离婚了 |
[03:36] | Wanna go out? | 想和我约吗 |
[03:37] | Obviously I said no. | 我当然拒绝了 |
[03:39] | I mean, Mark’s too nice. I don’t like nice. | 马克人太好了 我不喜欢好人 |
[03:41] | With nice, you’re in bed by 8:30. | 好人晚上八点半就上床了 |
[03:43] | I want Pow! Boing! Crackle! | 我喜欢劲爆热辣 有激情的 |
[03:46] | Mark’s got crackle! | 马克也有激情 |
[03:48] | Okay, she’s not dating him. I forbid it. | 她不会和他交往的 我不允许 |
[03:51] | What? What’s the problem? What’d I say? | 怎么了 有问题吗 我说什么了 |
[03:52] | – You forbid me? – I — No. | -你不允许 -我…不是 |
[03:54] | I’m just telling you, as a friend, | 我只是作为你的朋友对你说 |
[03:56] | you cannot do it. | 你不能和他交往 |
[03:57] | Oh, you don’t know anything about black women, do you? | 你根本不了解黑人女性 对吧 |
[04:01] | I don’t feel like there’s a good answer to that question. | 我觉得这个问题很难回答 |
[04:07] | I dropped the paperwork off with my notary. | 我把文件交给公证人了 |
[04:10] | She’s going to put it in the mail, | 她会把它寄出去 |
[04:12] | and we will really be divorced. | 然后我们就正式离婚了 |
[04:16] | Ya dumped. | 你被甩了 |
[04:21] | You know, Will, um… | 威尔 |
[04:24] | …I’ve been thinking about us. | 我在考虑我们俩的事 |
[04:28] | The couple so dysfunctional, | 这对废物夫妻 |
[04:29] | they couldn’t even get divorced right? | 连离婚都办不好 |
[04:31] | I’ve been thinking about, | 我在想 |
[04:33] | you know, how much you’ve changed. | 你改变了很多 |
[04:35] | You’re so happy and confident, | 你又快乐又自信 |
[04:37] | and I even detect a little more bass in your voice. | 甚至声音都更有磁性了 |
[04:40] | Do you think those papers were maybe a sign? | 你觉得离婚文件是不是暗示着什么 |
[04:47] | Look, Mia — | 米娅 |
[04:47] | I’ve changed, too. | 我也变了 |
[04:49] | I know that I haven’t been there for you and Sophie, | 我知道我陪你和苏菲的时间不多 |
[04:52] | but I want to be. | 但我想陪着你们 |
[04:54] | Maybe I could cut back a little at work | 也许我可以减少工作 |
[04:56] | so that we could spend more time together as a family, | 多和家人团聚 |
[04:59] | and — | 还有 |
[05:02] | It’s my mosquito-nets guy. | 是帮我买蚊帐的 |
[05:03] | But I can call him back. | 我可以稍后给他回 |
[05:05] | No. Take it. | 不用了 接吧 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:32] | Okay! | 来了 |
[05:35] | Will, did you run here? | 威尔 你跑过来的吗 |
[05:37] | Did I? That’s weird. | 有吗 太奇怪了 |
[05:38] | Hey, Graham. | 格雷厄姆 |
[05:39] | Hey, Dubs. Wanna practice? | 兄弟 要不要练习一下 |
[05:40] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[05:41] | November 7th. | 11月7号 |
[05:44] | Carrots and chicken nuggets. | 胡萝卜和鸡块 |
[05:45] | Way to go, buddy. | 真棒 小兄弟 |
[05:47] | Hey, did you mail those divorce papers yet? | 离婚文件寄出去了吗 |
[05:48] | No, no, not yet, | 没 还没有 |
[05:50] | but they’re sealed, stamped, ready to go. | 不过我已经封口贴邮票 准备寄了 |
[05:52] | Great, great. Can I see them, please? | 太好了 能让我看看吗 |
[05:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:56] | No reason. | 没有为什么 |
[06:02] | Wha– Angie! Angie! Give me the envelope! | 怎…安吉 安吉 把信封给我 |
[06:04] | – No! – Angie, please! | -不要 -安吉 求你了 |
[06:05] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – Angie! Angie! | -不要 不要 -安吉 安吉 |
[06:07] | – Please! – This is for your own good! | -求你了 -这是为你好 |
[06:13] | You told me to go full D’Amato. | 你说过都听我的 |
[06:15] | Think about the yogurt! | 想想酸奶 |
[06:16] | Maybe the rest of us are eating it wrong. | 也许是我们吃酸奶的方法错了 |
[06:18] | And she’s changed. Now give me the envelope. | 而且她已经变了 把信封给我 |
[06:19] | No one changes! The envelope goes in the mail! | 没有人会改变 信封要寄出去 |
[06:23] | Good luck getting past me. | 那就先过我这关吧 |
[06:24] | I was third-string goalie on my sixth grade soccer team. | 我六年级的时候当过足球队替补门将 |
[06:27] | Check out my reflexes. | 看看我的反应速度 |
[06:39] | You can’t open another person’s mailbox! | 不能开别人的邮箱 |
[06:41] | That’s a federal offense. | 这是犯罪 |
[06:43] | Oh, is it? | 是吗 |
[06:48] | Angie? Are you in my mailbox? | 安吉 你开我的邮箱了吗 |
[06:50] | Back in the house, Joe. This doesn’t concern you. | 回家去 乔 和你没关系 |
[06:53] | Will. If you take that envelope out of the mailbox, | 威尔 如果你把信封从邮箱里拿出来 |
[06:55] | you’re off the grid. | 你就被踢出关系网了 |
[06:58] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[06:58] | The grid is for single parents. | 这是单亲关系网 |
[07:01] | If you’re married, you surrender all babysitting privileges | 如果你结婚了 就自动放弃所有保姆特权 |
[07:04] | and your seat at the table to discuss them. | 并没有资格参与讨论 |
[07:05] | – You’re bluffing. – I’m not. | -你在虚张声势 -我没有 |
[07:09] | So what’s it gonna be? | 你打算怎么办 |
[07:21] | Sorry. I’m awaiting DNA results for my dog. | 借过 我在等我家狗狗的基因检验结果 |
[07:26] | – What?! – No! You kicked Will off the grid? | -什么 -不会吧 你把威尔踢出关系网了 |
[07:29] | He does five times the work of a nanny…for free! | 他一人顶五个保姆 还不收钱 |
[07:32] | Relax. Will lives for the grid. | 放松 威尔就是为此而生 |
[07:35] | This is gonna bring him back to his senses. | 我这样能让他恢复理智 |
[07:36] | We promised to help him. | 我们答应过要帮助他 |
[07:38] | Okay, did you just kick Will off, | 好吧 你只是把他踢出关系网 |
[07:39] | or did you forbid him? | 还是不允许他加入 |
[07:41] | – Here we go. – Forbid? | -又来了 -不允许 |
[07:43] | I’m not a monster. | 我又不是怪物 |
[07:44] | Okay, look. I didn’t mean “Forbid,” all right? | 我没有不允许的意思 好吗 |
[07:46] | I was just trying to steer you in the right direction. | 我只是想帮你转到正确的路上来 |
[07:49] | It was like if we went to a restaurant you didn’t know, | 就好像我们去一个你不知道的餐厅 |
[07:51] | I would order your entree. | 我会帮你点主菜 |
[07:52] | Oh, so now you’re ordering my food? | 现在你连我吃什么都要管了 |
[07:54] | – No, I didn’t mean that — – Okay, you know what? | -不 我不是这意思 -你知道吗 |
[07:56] | I’m gonna take the shovel out of your hand | 在你给自己的坑越挖越大之前 |
[07:57] | before you dig this hole any deeper. | 我要把你的铲子拿走 |
[07:59] | There is a new member of the grid. | 我们的关系网里有了一位新成员 |
[08:01] | A man you all know and tolerate — | 一个你们都认识且能容忍的人 |
[08:04] | Dr. Mark Rush. | 马克·拉什医生 |
[08:06] | Hard no. Mark is dead weight. | 坚决不容易 马克就是个累赘 |
[08:08] | Hard yes. Love me some Mark. | 坚决同意 给我再多一点马克 |
[08:11] | Hey, guys! | 大家好 |
[08:11] | I brought some cookies! Baked enough for everyone here. | 我带了饼干 所有人都有份 |
[08:14] | Well, then you over-baked, because it’s gonna be | 那你烤多了 就算这里变得 |
[08:17] | a cold, crisp, wintry day in hell | 寒冷阴郁 风雪交加 |
[08:20] | before I eat any of those cookies. | 我也不会吃你的饼干 |
[08:22] | I’ll take a cookie. | 我来一块 |
[08:24] | – Hi, Mark. – Hey, Poppy. | -马克 -波比 |
[08:28] | Hey, guys. I brought — | 大家好 我带了 |
[08:30] | Oh, snap. They both brought cookies. | 糟了 他俩都带了饼干 |
[08:33] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[08:34] | Looks like you’ve really kicked me off the grid, huh? | 看起来你们真的要踢我出去 |
[08:37] | Yep. Peace out, Coop! | 没错 慢走不送 库普 |
[08:39] | Well, I don’t need to try those gingersnaps | 我不需要尝这些姜饼 |
[08:41] | to know that they’re perfect. | 就知道它们完美无缺 |
[08:44] | So, I guess, take care of them, Mark. | 那照顾好他们 马克 |
[08:50] | Y-You can still babysit Jack… | 你还是可以带杰克 |
[08:52] | off-grid! | 偷摸地 |
[08:53] | Call me! | 给我打电话 |
[08:54] | You guys, stay strong. | 各位 立场坚定点 |
[08:56] | Happy to be part of the grid. A few things about me. | 很高兴加入关系网 关于我的一些信息 |
[08:58] | I have seven kids, ages 5 to 18, | 我有七个孩子 5到18岁不等 |
[09:00] | and none of their activities overlap. | 他们的活动时间都不重合 |
[09:06] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[09:07] | Hey. I didn’t expect to see you here. | 没想到能在这见到你 |
[09:09] | I know. | 是啊 |
[09:10] | So, did Will tell you | 威尔有没有告诉你 |
[09:11] | that we’re gonna give it another shot? | 我们俩准备重新开始 |
[09:13] | Yeah, that’s really great. | 他说了 真是太好了 |
[09:14] | I’m happy for you — | 真为你们高兴 |
[09:16] | – I have to take this. It’s international. – Sure. | -国际长途 我得接一下 -好 |
[09:21] | I can speak Spanish, too. | 我也会说西班牙语 |
[09:23] | Uno, dos, tres… | 一 二 三 |
[09:27] | Mark Consuelos… | 马克·康索洛斯 |
[09:28] | – Who were you talking to? – Who were you talking to? | -你在跟说说话 -你在跟谁说话 |
[09:30] | My relief team in Oaxaca. | 我在瓦哈卡的救援队 |
[09:32] | The visas came through, | 签证下来了 |
[09:33] | so as of next week, I’ll be in Mexico | 下周我就要去墨西哥 |
[09:36] | representing dissident human rights prisoners. | 为持不同政见的人权囚犯辩护了 |
[09:38] | Wait, Mexico? What about Will? | 等等 墨西哥 那威尔怎么办 |
[09:39] | Oh, yeah, Will and Sophie will come. | 嗯 威尔和苏菲会一起去 |
[09:42] | He’ll want to keep the family together. | 他肯定不想一家人分开 |
[09:43] | No, I know, but he has a life here, | 这我知道 但他在这有自己的生活 |
[09:45] | friends, and a new job, | 朋友 还有一份新工作 |
[09:47] | a real one where he has to put on pants and leave the house. | 真正的工作 让他能穿上裤子离开家的那种 |
[09:51] | He’d have to quit. | 他只能辞职了 |
[09:52] | I know. I feel terrible. | 我知道 我觉得很内疚 |
[09:54] | And I know my tone is misleading, | 我知道我的语气会让人误解 |
[09:55] | but I really mean it. | 但我是真心的 |
[09:57] | But also, doesn’t he just, like, | 但他难道不是 |
[09:58] | do the weather once a week at 5:00 A.M.? | 每周只有一天在早上五点播天气吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah, the “Five Day at Five.” | 没错 《五天五点》 |
[10:02] | It’s important to him. All of this is. | 那对他来说很重要 这一切都很重要 |
[10:04] | You can’t rip it away without consulting him. | 你不能不事先商量就擅自夺去这些 |
[10:07] | Well… I’m gonna talk to him. | 我会跟他商量的 |
[10:09] | Yeah, I mean, you definitely need to, | 嗯 肯定得事先商量 |
[10:11] | because you know Will. | 你了解威尔这人 |
[10:12] | You know he needs time to process. | 他需要时间来消化 |
[10:14] | I’m confused. Aren’t you just, like, his babysitting friend? | 我有点疑惑 你不是帮他带孩子的朋友吗 |
[10:18] | You’re talking like you’re his wife. | 你这口气就好像是他妻子一样 |
[10:21] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[10:23] | It never gets old seeing so many people with shoes on. | 每次看到这么多人有鞋穿我就很高兴 |
[10:31] | Oh, great. | 真不错 |
[10:32] | They found a parent to volunteer to sit on their ass. | 他们找了个自愿干坐着的家长 |
[10:34] | I’m helping. I brought Tony. | 我帮忙了 我把托尼带来了 |
[10:36] | Attaboy, Tony! | 真棒 托尼 |
[10:37] | Make it to five, and I’m taking you out for branzino. | 吹满五个 我就带你去吃鲈鱼 |
[10:40] | Hey, Poppy! Guess who got put in charge of music? | 波比 猜猜谁负责音乐 |
[10:43] | I’ll give you a hint. He has seven kids | 给你个提示 他有七个孩子 |
[10:44] | and an unfurnished studio apartment. | 还有一间没装修的单间公寓 |
[10:46] | I’m not gonna lie. That is sexy as hell. | 说真的 那真是太性感了 |
[11:01] | So…you like that. | 你喜欢那样的 |
[11:03] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[11:17] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[11:39] | Well, damn. | 真要命 |
[11:41] | It sucks without having Will on the grid. | 威尔被踢了 太糟糕了 |
[11:44] | I miss him, too. | 我也很想他 |
[11:45] | – I’m gonna call him. – No, you can’t! | -我给他打电话 -不行 |
[11:47] | My mom says this will only last a few more days. | 我妈说这只会持续几天 |
[11:50] | Tough love. | 严厉的爱 |
[11:51] | I don’t know. | 我也说不准 |
[11:52] | We have to stay strong. | 我们必须要坚强 |
[11:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:56] | But what about you? | 那你怎么办 |
[11:57] | Will’s the one calling the dates for your hot lunch mentalist act. | 威尔在”午餐神算子”表演里负责喊日期 |
[12:00] | I will do my act without Will Cooper. | 我自己来演 不需要威尔·库珀 |
[12:03] | Oh, snap. | 厉害啊 |
[12:06] | Just erasing my life. | 把我的人生擦光光 |
[12:09] | No biggy. | 多大事啊 |
[12:10] | Guess what? I got the green light for Oaxaca. | 猜猜看 我拿到瓦哈卡的签证了 |
[12:12] | We’re going to Mexico. | 我们要去墨西哥了 |
[12:14] | – Like a trip? – No, to live! | -旅行吗 -不 是住在那 |
[12:15] | I’m helping human rights prisoners, | 我在为人权囚犯提供帮助 |
[12:17] | and I figured out a way for you and Sophie to come. | 而且我想了个办法把你和苏菲接过去 |
[12:19] | That is… | 这 |
[12:21] | a lot to process! | 信息量有点大 |
[12:22] | I know. I’m excited, too. | 我知道 我也很兴奋 |
[12:24] | This is a huge opportunity for me. | 这个机会对我来说太重要了 |
[12:26] | Plus, we both want Sophie to see other cultures, | 而且我们都希望苏菲能感受不同的文化 |
[12:29] | and this will be a great way for us to focus on our family | 这也能让我们把注意放在家庭上 |
[12:31] | without first-world distractions, like, you know, | 没有第一世界的干扰 比如 |
[12:35] | movies and air conditioning and refrigerators. | 电影 空调 还有冰箱 |
[12:38] | Really? I’m pro-refrigerator. | 是吗 我可是赞成用冰箱的 |
[12:40] | Well, they’re bad for food. | 它们对食物不好 |
[12:41] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉得不是的 |
[12:42] | Well, it is. | 是的 |
[12:44] | Anyway, this is gonna be great! | 总之 肯定超棒的 |
[12:46] | Yes, yes, so great! | 是啊 太棒了 |
[12:47] | No, I-it’s just that Sophie has school here, | 但苏菲还在这上学 |
[12:51] | you know, and — and her friends, | 她的朋友也在 |
[12:52] | and then there’s also my new job… | 还有我的新工作 |
[12:55] | They’re actually talking about putting me on at 6:00 this week. | 他们在考虑这周让我上六点的节目 |
[12:57] | – A.M.? – Yeah. | -早上 -没错 |
[12:59] | I’m the morning guy. | 我是早间气象员 |
[13:00] | I have a Facebook group — 16 members. | 我还有脸书的小组 16个组员呢 |
[13:03] | Some call it a fan page. I don’t know. | 有人称之为粉丝页 我也不懂 |
[13:04] | But Mexico will only be for a few months. | 但我们只会在墨西哥待几个月 |
[13:07] | Plus, it means that our family will be together. | 而且这也算是我们的家庭团聚 |
[13:10] | You want that, right? | 你希望如此吧 |
[13:14] | – That is what I want. – Excellent. | -我希望 -很好 |
[13:16] | Okay, I’m gonna start making the arrangements. | 好 我来安排 |
[13:18] | Now, I forget. | 我有点忘了 |
[13:19] | Are you an extra-long floor mat or just a long? | 你用的是超长地毯还是普通长度的地毯 |
[13:22] | Oh, you’re jumping right into the details. | 直接切入细节了 |
[13:24] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[13:25] | I do think that when we tell Sophie, | 我们告诉苏菲的时候 |
[13:27] | we should do it delicately, | 最好委婉一些 |
[13:29] | you know, very, very gradually. | 慢慢来 |
[13:31] | But not too gradually. | 但也不要太慢 |
[13:33] | You know, maybe we’ll tell her tonight after the talent show. | 等今晚才艺表演后告诉她吧 |
[13:34] | We leave in a week! | 一周后出发 |
[13:36] | A week?! | 一周 |
[13:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:39] | Yeah. I’m — I’m sorry. | 没事 不好意思 |
[13:39] | I’m just still processing all of it, you know? | 我还在消化整件事 |
[13:43] | Uh, okay, seven days. | 好 七天 |
[13:45] | Mexico! | 墨西哥 |
[13:58] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[13:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:01] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[14:04] | Ma’am, uh, cutting is so not allowed. | 女士 这里禁止插队 |
[14:06] | Whatever. We’re both coming hot off federal mailbox crimes. | 管它呢 我们还开了别人邮箱呢 |
[14:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:11] | There’s actually something I want to tell you. | 我其实有事想告诉你 |
[14:14] | Mia got a job offer in Mexico. | 米娅在墨西哥找到工作了 |
[14:16] | And wants Sophie and I to go with her. | 她希望我和苏菲陪她一起去 |
[14:19] | What’d you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[14:20] | I said yes. | 我答应了 |
[14:22] | But I don’t know. Am I doing the right thing? | 我说不上来 我这么做对吗 |
[14:25] | I can’t even imagine telling Sophie. | 我都不知道该怎么跟苏菲说 |
[14:26] | It’s only for a few months, but still — | 只要几个月 但还是… |
[14:28] | Will. | 威尔 |
[14:29] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[14:31] | Go? | 去 |
[14:33] | I thought you would talk me out of going. | 我以为你会劝我不要去 |
[14:35] | Wait, is this a trap? Are you gonna punch me again? | 等下 这是陷阱吗 你又要揍我了吗 |
[14:36] | No. No more tough love. | 不 没有严厉的爱了 |
[14:39] | I’ve been way too invested in your life. | 我介入你的生活太多了 |
[14:40] | I’m just someone who helps you babysit. | 我只是个帮你带孩子的人 |
[14:42] | Angie — | 安吉 |
[14:43] | You’re gonna do great in Mexico. | 你们在墨西哥会很幸福的 |
[14:45] | But… | 但是 |
[14:47] | Graham is really gonna miss Sophie. | 格雷厄姆肯定会很想苏菲的 |
[14:50] | Sophie will definitely miss Graham. | 苏菲肯定也会想格雷厄姆的 |
[14:57] | I’m gonna go back to my place in line. | 我回去排队了 |
[15:00] | I’m on a real roll here. Doing all the right things. | 我上道了 各种明智的决定 |
[15:02] | Who are you? | 都认不出你了 |
[15:08] | You know some days you wake up | 你知道有时候一觉醒来 |
[15:09] | and your whole body’s just tingling? | 会全身发麻吗 |
[15:11] | That’s today. | 今天就是 |
[15:12] | – Are you through? – With what? | -你完事了吗 -和什么 |
[15:13] | Okay, fine. I’ll say it. | 好吧 我说 |
[15:15] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[15:17] | I told you who you could date, and you rubbed my face in it. | 我对你要和谁约会指手画脚 你就当众打脸 |
[15:20] | As I deserved. Okay? Is that what you want to hear? | 都是我活该 好吗 你就想听这句话吗 |
[15:22] | Well, yeah, that was all right. That must’ve been hard for you. | 对 你说的没错 这话一定很难出口 |
[15:24] | You have no idea. | 可不是 |
[15:27] | And I never want to think about that kiss again. | 我再也不愿意想起那个吻了 |
[15:29] | It’s worse than the summer I spent snapping necks | 比我暑假在我叔叔艾迪家的养鸡场 |
[15:31] | at my Uncle Eddie’s chicken farm. | 拧鸡脖子还可怕 |
[15:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:36] | I think I’m into Mark. | 我觉得我喜欢上马克了 |
[15:39] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[15:42] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[15:43] | But…it’s Mark. | 那可是马克 |
[15:45] | You and Mark don’t make sense. | 你和马克不搭 |
[15:47] | – Why not? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[15:52] | …he’s not your person. | 他不是你那型的 |
[15:55] | *Hey, what do you know* | *你知道吗* |
[15:57] | *It’s time for the Hilltop Talent Show* | *山顶小学才艺表演开始了* |
[16:05] | Hey, how strict is the Mexico time table? | 墨西哥的事有多紧急 |
[16:08] | Just — ’cause if we pushed it back to summer, | 要是我们推到暑假 |
[16:10] | then we wouldn’t have to — | 就不用 |
[16:10] | Well, I’m trying to get human rights prisoners released. | 我要去解救人权囚犯 |
[16:13] | They’ve been wrongfully imprisoned for, like, 15 years, | 他们被误判入狱大约十五年了 |
[16:15] | so I guess another six months wouldn’t kill them. | 所以他们再等六个月或许也不会死 |
[16:19] | You know, unless it did. | 或许会 |
[16:20] | But, you know, if I push the dates, | 如果我推迟日期 |
[16:22] | then I’ll definitely miss the trial in Honduras. | 肯定会错过洪都拉斯的庭审 |
[16:25] | Honduras? | 洪都拉斯 |
[16:27] | How long do you have to be in Honduras? | 你要在洪都拉斯待多久 |
[16:28] | Well, the last case took, like, a year. | 上个案子差不多一年吧 |
[16:30] | A year?! | 一年 |
[16:31] | My son is trying to focus. | 别让我儿子分心 |
[16:34] | There could be reps in here. | 这里可能有星探呢 |
[16:35] | We’re sorry. He — He’s very talented. | 很抱歉 他很有才华 |
[16:37] | They’d be fools not to sign him. | 不签他就是傻 |
[16:44] | Hey. Mark. Hi. | 马克 |
[16:46] | Listen, that kiss… | 那个吻 |
[16:48] | was crackle, right? | 很有激情 对吧 |
[16:51] | So, I say… | 要我说… |
[16:54] | let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[16:56] | Wow, Poppy. | 波比 |
[16:59] | – I can’t. – Excuse me? | -不行 -什么 |
[17:00] | The grid is life-changing. | 单亲关系网改变了我的生活 |
[17:02] | I took a two-hour shower yesterday. | 我昨晚洗了两个小时的澡 |
[17:03] | I made my own bed! | 我自己铺了床 |
[17:05] | I can’t risk anything that would complicate that. | 我不能冒险被踢 |
[17:07] | No. No. That’s not the way this works. | 不不 不能这样 |
[17:09] | You don’t say no to me. | 你不能拒绝我 |
[17:10] | It’s not you. | 不是你的原因 |
[17:12] | It’s the grid. | 是因为关系网 |
[17:13] | The grid? | 关系网 |
[17:14] | What? Hey! | 什么 |
[17:15] | You don’t walk away from Poppy! | 你不能从波比身边走掉 |
[17:17] | I forbid it! | 我不允许 |
[17:20] | All right, 21 Grams. You can do this. | “21格” 你可以的 |
[17:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, your hot lunch mentalist — | 女士们 先生们 有请午餐神算子 |
[17:25] | Graham D’Amato! | 格雷厄姆·D·阿玛托 |
[17:26] | Go get ’em, Graham. | 上吧 格雷厄姆 |
[17:32] | I will now select a month at random. | 我会随机选取一个月份 |
[17:35] | I will now select a date at random. | 我会随机选取一个日子 |
[17:40] | April… | 4月 |
[17:42] | 6th. | 6号 |
[17:43] | Ah, yes. | 好的 |
[17:45] | April…6th. | 4月6号 |
[17:48] | The…hot lunch was… | 那天的午餐是… |
[17:52] | Graham? | 格雷厄姆 |
[17:53] | While we’re still young, please. | 别让我们久等 |
[17:57] | Oh, my God, this is bad. We’re gonna have to move. | 天啊 这可不妙 我们得撤了 |
[18:01] | April…6th. | 4月6号 |
[18:04] | He’s looking for an escape route. | 他在找逃跑路线 |
[18:06] | No. | 不 |
[18:08] | He’s looking for my dad. | 他是在找我爸爸 |
[18:11] | And what’s after Honduras? | 洪都拉斯之后呢 |
[18:13] | Caracas? Guyana? | 卡拉卡斯 圭亚那 |
[18:14] | Braavos? Casterly Rock? | 布拉佛斯 凯岩城 |
[18:16] | Those last two are from “Game of Thrones”. | 后面两个是《权力的游戏》里的 |
[18:18] | Mia, a few months is one thing, but a whole year? | 米娅 几个月是一回事 但一整年 |
[18:22] | Sophie’s happy here. | 苏菲在这里很开心 |
[18:23] | And you said you were gonna scale back at work. | 你说你会减少工作的 |
[18:25] | In a couple years! | 那得过几年啊 |
[18:26] | I have people depending on me. | 有人需要我 |
[18:28] | I have people depending on me, too. | 也有人需要我 |
[18:30] | These people are nice, but come on. | 这些人很好 但拜托 |
[18:32] | They aren’t your family. | 他们不是你的家人 |
[18:34] | Dad? Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[18:36] | Graham’s flatlining. | 格雷厄姆卡住了 |
[18:40] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[18:41] | What? This is important! | 什么 这事很重要 |
[18:43] | So are they. | 他们也很重要 |
[18:46] | April 6th… | 4月6号 |
[18:48] | April 6th… | 4月6号 |
[18:49] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[18:50] | Oh, boy, boy, boy, boy. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[18:54] | 6… | 6号 |
[18:56] | D– Just — | 快点 |
[18:58] | Work! | 快想 |
[18:59] | April 6th… | 4月6号 |
[19:00] | Excuse me, ladies. Mind if I jump in? | 不好意思 姑娘们 能让我来吗 |
[19:02] | Please. You think we want this stink on us? | 求之不得 你以为我们想负责这个烂摊子吗 |
[19:06] | Hi, buddy. | 哥们 |
[19:08] | All right, April 6th — you got this. | 4月6号 你可以的 |
[19:10] | Ain’t no thing… | 没什么大不了 |
[19:12] | But a chicken wing! | 鸡有翅膀也飞不了 |
[19:14] | On April 6th, there was cheese — grilled. | 4月6号 有奶酪 烤奶酪 |
[19:17] | The peas were buttered. The fries were curly. | 豌豆加了黄油 薯条是卷卷的 |
[19:20] | Add a box of milk and a Jell-O square with a dollop of whip. | 还有一盒牛奶和果冻块加奶油 |
[19:23] | And that, my friends, was April 6th. | 朋友们 这就是4月6号的午餐 |
[19:33] | That’s my son! | 那是我儿子 |
[19:55] | So, how is it with Mia gone? | 你和米娅怎么样了 |
[19:56] | I can tell you’re using normal deodorant again. | 我能闻出你用回了普通的体香剂 |
[19:59] | Yeah, it — it’s good. We had a long talk. | 挺好的 我们聊了很久 |
[20:01] | And I’ll always love her, but we just don’t work together, | 我永远爱她 但我们在一起不合拍 |
[20:05] | and I think we needed to rediscover that. | 我觉得我们需要再次意识到这一点 |
[20:08] | I’m glad you’re staying. | 我很开心你能留下来 |
[20:10] | When I said Sophie would miss Graham, | 当我说苏菲会想格雷厄姆时 |
[20:12] | I meant that I would miss you. | 我的意思是我会想你 |
[20:14] | And when I said Graham was gonna miss Sophie, | 我说格雷厄姆会想苏菲时 |
[20:17] | I meant… | 我的意思是 |
[20:18] | Graham would really miss Sophie. | 格雷厄姆真的会想念苏菲 |
[20:20] | – I meant that, too. – Too late. You already said it. | -我也是那个意思 -晚了 你已经说了 |
[20:21] | – No, I take it back. – You already said it! | -不 我收回 -你已经说了 |
[20:23] | No, well, I — you’re just a babysitting pal, | 不 你只是带孩子的朋友 |
[20:24] | – and that’s — – You were gonna miss me! | -这是… -你说你会想我 |
[20:26] | – We’ll never know, ’cause I stayed, – You were gonna miss me! | -没法知道 因为我没走 -你会想我 |
[20:28] | so I can’t miss you. | 所以我没法想你 |
[20:31] | Announcement! Mark — off the grid. | 有事宣布 马克被踢出关系网了 |
[20:34] | – Ah, yes! – And this guy’s back in! | -太好了 -这个家伙回来了 |
[20:36] | Hello! Back in! | 你回来了 |
[20:38] | – My man. – Yes, very excited to be back, | -好兄弟 -是的 很激动能回来 |
[20:40] | but now we can finally address the real bombshell of the week. | 但我们终于能宣布本周真正的爆炸性新闻 |
[20:43] | Angie is a notary?! | 安吉是公证人 |
[20:45] | – Yes! Come on! – Okay, we will do this once. | -太棒了 -就这一次 |
[20:47] | I will answer all of your notary questions. Go. | 我会回答你们所有关于公证人的问题 问吧 |
[20:50] | – What’s the mayor like? – Can you get me out of jury duty? | -市长什么样 -你能帮我免除陪审员义务吗 |
[20:51] | Do you have a partner? Show me your gun. | 你有搭档吗 让我看看你的枪 |
[20:53] | You guys really don’t know what a notary is, do you? | 你们这些人真的不知道公证人是啥 对吗 |
[20:55] | What?! Nah. | 什么 不知道 |
[20:57] | Wait, where’s Poppy? | 等等 波比呢 |
[21:03] | Mark. | 马克 |
[21:04] | You’re off the grid. | 你被踢出关系网了 |
[21:05] | I am?! Dang it! | 真的吗 该死 |
[21:07] | But wait, does that mean… | 不过等等 这是不是说 |
[21:10] | Get in the car. | 上车 |