时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You know, I’m just gonna say it. | 不得不说 |
[00:03] | The new art teacher is a hottie. | 新来的美术老师好性感啊 |
[00:05] | Normally, I would never objectify a teacher, | 通常我不会这样评论一名老师 |
[00:08] | but…damn. | 但 我靠 |
[00:09] | Oh, man. That rack really defies gravity. | 天呐 那对奶子真的有违地心引力 |
[00:12] | Whose rack defies gravity? | 谁的奶子[架子]违背了地心引力 |
[00:13] | Hey, Graham, look over there! | 格雷厄姆 看那边 |
[00:15] | You know, the key to uncomfortable questions | 不知道怎么回答 |
[00:17] | is distraction. | 就分散对方注意力 |
[00:19] | That child screaming is just a happy coincidence. | 那个孩子的尖叫真是巧了 |
[00:22] | Oh, my God. She’s gonna fall! | 天呐 她要摔下来了 |
[00:39] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[00:41] | A bee stung me! | 我被蜜蜂蛰了 |
[00:48] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[00:50] | Thank y– | 谢 |
[01:03] | It’s gonna be…okay. | 没事 了 |
[01:06] | Please. | 别鼓掌了 |
[01:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:13] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:14] | That was amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[01:15] | What just happened? | 刚发生什么了 |
[01:16] | Will is the new hot person. | 威尔变抢手了 |
[01:23] | Thank goodness I’ve done all those laundry squats. | 还好我练过晾晒蹲 |
[01:28] | I know I’m supposed to be at the office by now, | 我知道我该去上班了 |
[01:30] | but I just can’t take my eyes off of this. | 但我就是忍不住想看 |
[01:33] | Look at ’em swarm, Miggy. | 看那些迷妹 米基 |
[01:34] | Like wasps on a soda can. | 就像汽水罐上的黄蜂 |
[01:37] | Man, is it me, or am I getting more attention than usual? | 是我想多了 还是关注我的人变多了 |
[01:40] | You’ve got the glow. | 你现在魅力四射 |
[01:41] | Your little show of lifesaving heroics | 你英雄救美的事迹 |
[01:43] | has wrapped you in a cloak of sexual irresistibility. | 就像是招蜂引蝶的性爱斗篷 |
[01:47] | That’ll make for a nice change of pace. | 这个改变不错啊 |
[01:49] | Wait. Does this mean you’ll finally watch sports with me? | 等下 所以你终于会跟我一起看比赛了 |
[01:51] | O-Okay, look. Pump the brakes. Okay. | 好了 就此打住 |
[01:53] | The glow is powerful, yet fleeting. | 光芒虽耀眼 但也转瞬即逝 |
[01:56] | When it’s gone, it’s gone. | 消失后就没了 |
[01:58] | Damn, Douglas, how you know so much about sex cloaks? | 靠 道格拉斯 你怎么这么了解性爱斗篷 |
[02:01] | It was Labor Day, 1984. | 那是1984年的劳动节 |
[02:05] | I had just bought an outfit off the mannequin at Penney’s. | 我刚在百货买了模特身上的衣服 |
[02:08] | Jeans so white, you’d go blind just looking at them. | 雪白的牛仔裤能亮瞎双眼 |
[02:12] | And, boy, did they fit. | 天呐 非常合身 |
[02:14] | Everyone wanted a piece. | 大家都对我垂涎欲滴 |
[02:16] | I thought I would glow forever, | 我以为我会一直万众瞩目 |
[02:18] | but by the next day, it was gone. | 但第二天就打回了原形 |
[02:21] | Wait. I only get a day with my sex cloak? | 等下 我的性爱斗篷只能管一天 |
[02:23] | That’s shorter than a tuxedo rental. | 比燕尾服租期还短 |
[02:25] | Douglas, what do I do? | 道格拉斯 我该怎么办 |
[02:25] | Okay, look. We’ll hit the club. | 我们去俱乐部吧 |
[02:27] | Don’t worry about it, kid. | 别担心 孩子 |
[02:28] | I’m not gonna let you squander your glow. | 我不会让你的魅力浪费掉的 |
[02:30] | But you’re gonna have to lose the fanny pack. | 但你得把腰包给下了 |
[02:34] | I wish I could stay and watch “The Bachelor” with you. | 我能留下跟你一起看《单身汉》就好了 |
[02:37] | I’ve been meaning to ask you one question, though. | 不过我一直想问你一个问题 |
[02:39] | What’s a virgin? | 处女是什么 |
[02:41] | So, Louisa’s party’s gonna be fun, huh? | 路易莎的派对肯定很好玩吧 |
[02:44] | If you call playing marbles | 你觉得弹珠好玩么 |
[02:45] | ’cause they don’t have cable “Fun.” | 因为他们没有《欢乐》看 |
[02:49] | Just a strong woman buying herself roses. | 一个自强的女人给自己买的玫瑰 |
[02:52] | And this is why I tell you to just honk. | 所以我让你按铃就行 |
[02:54] | Ror, get your stuff. | 罗里 收拾东西 |
[02:55] | Your mailman left this box in the flower bed. | 快递把箱子放花坛了 |
[02:58] | You might want to think about tipping him at Christmas. | 你圣诞节要给他小费了 |
[03:00] | Please. I’ll start tipping him | 拜托 等他不会说 |
[03:01] | when he stops saying he has a “big package” for me. | 他有个”大包裹”给我了 我再给 |
[03:04] | All right, drunk 2:00 AM Poppy, | 凌晨两点的醉波比 |
[03:06] | what’d you buy online for me now? | 你在网上给我买了什么 |
[03:11] | “Smash Me.” | “把我打碎” |
[03:12] | – Don’t do it. – Oh, I’m doing it. | -别 -我要打 |
[03:16] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[03:17] | What’s in here? | 里面是什么 |
[03:22] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[03:23] | An invitation to your ex-husband’s wedding. | 你前夫的婚礼请帖 |
[03:26] | Probably wanting me to…say something | 可能我得说点什么 |
[03:28] | to help you express your feelings. | 来帮你抒发情感 |
[03:31] | Onwards and upwards. | 勇往直前 |
[03:34] | Harness your womanhood. | 拿出你的女人气场来 |
[03:36] | Yas, queen! | 女王范 |
[03:38] | – Okay, well — – There, there, there. | -好吧 -好了 好了 好了 |
[03:40] | As much as this is not working, you’re off the hook. | 这并没有什么用 而且你还有事 |
[03:42] | I already know you have plans to parade “Hot Will” around town | 我知道你要在市里搞一个”性感威尔”巡游 |
[03:45] | like a piece of meat, so… | 就像展览品一样 所以… |
[03:49] | You want me to stay? | 你希望我留下来吗 |
[03:52] | All right, ready! | 准备好了 |
[03:53] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[03:54] | Ready for some sleepover action? | 准备好在外过夜了吗 |
[03:56] | Honey, I bring the action everywhere I go. | 宝贝 我随时都有所准备 |
[03:59] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[04:00] | Keep marchin’, Penguin! | 继续前进 企鹅 |
[04:02] | Why do I keep doing that? | 为什么我一直这样 |
[04:03] | I don’t know. But I’m gonna be fine. | 我不知道 但我没事的 |
[04:12] | Ang, Poppy. | 安吉 我是波比 |
[04:13] | I need you to come over ASAP. | 你赶紧过来 |
[04:14] | We’re having a “Bachelor” night. | 我们办个”单身汉”之夜 |
[04:16] | Dress code — formal. | 着装 正式 |
[04:17] | Attitude — full bitch mode! | 态度 超婊 |
[04:19] | Later, Pops! | 再见 爸爸 |
[04:25] | The sleepover’s canceled. | 过夜派对取消了 |
[04:26] | Louisa’s been taken by the fever. | 路易莎发烧了 |
[04:28] | Father…bring me my ice bucket. | 父亲 把我的冰桶拿来 |
[04:31] | Right away, Louisa. | 马上就来 路易莎 |
[04:32] | I just need to get these children home. | 我得先把孩子们送回家 |
[04:34] | Don’t worry about us. | 别担心我们 |
[04:36] | We’ve got a phone. We’ll call our dad. | 我们有手机 我们会打给爸爸 |
[04:37] | Sincerest thanks. | 衷心感谢 |
[04:39] | Please pray for our sweet Louisa. | 请为我们可爱的路易莎祈祷 |
[04:41] | Her fever’s broken 100. | 她已经烧到38度了 |
[04:45] | So, where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[04:47] | You said you were gonna call Douglas. | 你说你会打给道格拉斯 |
[04:48] | Come on. Where’s the craziest place we can go right now? | 拜托 我们现在能去的最疯狂的地方是哪里 |
[04:54] | I got it! | 我知道了 |
[04:56] | School?! | 学校 |
[04:57] | You wanted to go to school? | 你想来学校 |
[04:59] | This is what we get for letting the nerd decide. | 这就是让书呆子决定的后果 |
[05:08] | Feel that, Will? All eyes are on you. | 感觉到了吗 威尔 万众瞩目 |
[05:10] | They are? What about my butt? Are they looking at my butt? | 是吗 我的屁股呢 他们也看我的屁股吗 |
[05:13] | Oh, they’re looking at everything. | 他们哪都看 |
[05:15] | Go ahead. Let them taste the pheromones. | 去吧 让他们感受下弗洛蒙 |
[05:17] | Yo, when you said, “Let’s hit the club,” | 当你说”我们去俱乐部” |
[05:19] | I thought you meant “Da club.” | 我以为你是指”舞厅” |
[05:21] | Here’s the plan. You’re gonna walk the room, | 这样 你到处逛逛 |
[05:23] | you’re gonna get the numbers, | 拿到电话号码 |
[05:24] | and Miggy and I, we’re gonna surf your wake. | 米基和我就跟着你沾光了 |
[05:29] | Okay, I opened a third bottle of wine, | 我已经开第三瓶红酒了 |
[05:32] | and we are still wearing our bras, | 我们还穿着胸罩 |
[05:33] | which means that we’re quite tame | 这说明我们挺无聊的啊 |
[05:35] | considering it’s “Bachelor” night. | 毕竟这是”单身汉”之夜 |
[05:37] | Look at all these hot people, | 看看这些型男 |
[05:39] | you know, just falling in love in their crocheted bikinis, | 穿着钩针比基尼坠入爱河 |
[05:43] | diving off cliffs, | 跳下悬崖 |
[05:44] | which — FYI — is about them taking an emotional leap. | 对了 这算是他们情绪上的飞跃 |
[05:47] | Okay, I feel like you’re going through something here. | 我觉得你有点不对劲 |
[05:49] | The man sent me a wedding invitation | 那个男人给我寄了一个婚礼邀请函 |
[05:51] | that looks like a Las Vegas production! | 看起来像是拉斯维加斯的演出 |
[05:53] | Of course I am! | 我当然不对劲 |
[05:54] | Let it out. I’m here. | 说出来 我陪你 |
[05:56] | It just hit me harder than I thought it would, you know? | 这个打击比我想象的更厉害 |
[05:59] | I mean, I don’t want to be married to the man. | 我不想嫁给那个男的 |
[06:01] | He went to that Fyre Festival and came home with no complaints. | 他参加了弗莱节日 回来还不抱怨 |
[06:04] | Why does he get to be happy? | 为什么他能快乐 |
[06:05] | No one is supposed to be happy! | 没有人应该快乐 |
[06:07] | That is the deal we all make as a society. | 人生在世就无法快乐 |
[06:09] | Well, you’re happy. You have a good guy. | 你挺开心啊 你找了个好男人 |
[06:11] | I know. Owen’s great. | 我知道 欧文很好 |
[06:13] | Yeah, he left a wallet full of cash at my place, | 他把一个塞满现金的钱包落在了我家 |
[06:15] | and when he came back to pick it up, | 他回来拿时 |
[06:16] | he didn’t even check to see if anything was missing. | 都没检查少没少钱 |
[06:18] | Which is good ’cause I took 20 bucks. | 幸好啊 因为我拿了二十 |
[06:20] | What?! That is so sweet. | 什么 这太好了吧 |
[06:22] | Things are good with Owen now, but that doesn’t mean anything. | 我和欧文很好 但这不意味什么 |
[06:26] | Things were great with Graham’s dad in the beginning. | 和格雷厄姆的爸爸一开始也很好 |
[06:28] | No, you said he was human trash. | 不 你说他是个人渣啊 |
[06:30] | Yeah, no. He didn’t start out that way. | 不 他一开始不是那样的 |
[06:32] | They never do. | 他们都不是 |
[06:33] | That’s how they get ya. | 他们就是这样得到你的 |
[06:34] | There is no happy ending. | 没有幸福的结局 |
[06:36] | You either break up or watch them die. | 你要么分手 要么看着他们死 |
[06:38] | Or — Or you die, | 要么你死 |
[06:40] | and then the last thought that you have | 在你走向光明之前 |
[06:42] | before you go off into the light is, | 你最后的想法是 |
[06:44] | “Great, now I made a hot widow to tramp around the nursing home!” | “好了 现在我是在养老院乱晃的性感寡妇” |
[06:47] | And you know what else is straight-up baloney?! | 你知道还有什么更扯淡吗 |
[06:50] | Girl, don’t make me beg. | 女孩 别逼我求你 |
[06:51] | We only get disappointed | 我们会失望 |
[06:53] | because we’re fed all this BS about romance! | 是因为我们被灌输那些浪漫的屁话 |
[06:56] | – By like, the media. – Yes. | -都是媒体说的 -没错 |
[06:58] | And storybooks! | 还有小说 |
[07:00] | – And the supportive messages on Dove wrappers! – So stupid! | -还有德芙包装纸上的打气纸条 -太蠢了 |
[07:04] | Someone’s gotta tell these ladies | 总得有人来告诉这些女人 |
[07:05] | that they’re getting all gussied up for nothing. | 她们打扮得漂漂亮亮都是白瞎了 |
[07:07] | – For a lie! – Yeah. Yeah, you’re right! | -都是谎言 -你说得对 |
[07:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:10] | We owe it to these “Bachelor” Ladies to tell them | 我们要告诉这些参加《单身汉》的妹子 |
[07:13] | that their blowouts won’t save ’em! | 大波浪救不了她们 |
[07:15] | They are group-dating straight to hell! | 集体约会只会让她们下地狱的 |
[07:17] | And you know what else? This Bachelor Mansion, | 还有呢 节目里的单身豪宅 |
[07:19] | it’s not some-some faraway castle. | 才不是什么远离尘嚣的城堡 |
[07:21] | It’s just a house in Agoura Hills | 只不过是亚哥拉山的房子 |
[07:23] | that’s like an hour away from here! | 从这过去才一个小时吧 |
[07:24] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[07:27] | Angie D’Amato. | 安吉·D·阿玛托 |
[07:29] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想的是同一件事吗 |
[07:34] | Shave Will’s beard. | 给威尔剃胡子 |
[07:36] | The Bachelor Mansion. | 是单身豪宅 |
[07:56] | This is crazy! | 太扯了吧 |
[07:59] | We are at the Bachelor Mansion! | 我们来到单身豪宅了 |
[08:02] | Yes! | 对啊 |
[08:02] | And the driveway’s wet, like it always is! | 而且车道是一如既往的湿 |
[08:05] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[08:07] | I wanted to get out of that car, like, five more times. | 我还想再下几趟车 |
[08:09] | I was gonna have you shoot a close-up of my foot. | 让你给我脚拍个特写呢 |
[08:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:13] | Girl. | 姐妹啊 |
[08:15] | – Giiirrrl! – Giiirrrl! | -姐妹哇 -姐妹哇 |
[08:19] | – Okay, we’re going in. – Yes! | -我们进去吧 -好 |
[08:24] | Super quiet. | 好安静啊 |
[08:25] | There’s…no one…here. | 这里没有人啊 |
[08:28] | There’s not a Becca or Lauren or Jennifer H. In sight. | 没看到什么贝卡 劳伦 詹妮弗·H啊 |
[08:32] | Wait! | 等下 |
[08:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:34] | They’re not filming “The Bachelor” Right now, are they? | 《单身汉》现在没在拍吧 |
[08:36] | They must have stopped shooting months ago. | 肯定几个月前就拍完了 |
[08:39] | I just realized we don’t know how TV works. | 我才发现我们不知道电视是怎么拍的 |
[08:41] | My phone’s dead. | 我手机没电了 |
[08:42] | Damn it. Mine too. | 我靠 我的也是 |
[08:43] | I told Rory to stop wasting my battery | 我跟罗里说过不要浪费电 |
[08:45] | with his competitive dog-grooming videos. | 去看狗狗刷毛比赛的 |
[08:47] | So this is how it ends. | 这就是我们的结局了 |
[08:49] | We die at the Bachelor Mansion. | 死在单身豪宅 |
[08:52] | Hello? Who’s there? | 有人吗 哪位 |
[08:54] | Chris…Harrison? | 克里斯·哈里森 |
[08:57] | Hello, m’lord. | 见过大人 |
[08:59] | Ladies, I don’t mean to interrupt, | 女士们 我不是有意打扰 |
[09:00] | but my ears are highly sensitive to the sound of female voices. | 可我的耳朵对女性的嗓音十分敏感 |
[09:04] | Would you ladies like to come in? | 你们二位要进来吗 |
[09:07] | Are you asking if… | 你是说 |
[09:10] | we would accept this invitation to the Bachelor Mansion? | 我们会不会接受进入单身豪宅的邀请吗 |
[09:14] | Sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我有点 |
[09:16] | Y-You know. | 你懂的 |
[09:17] | It’s fine. It would be weird if you didn’t do a rose thing. | 没关系 你要是不这样还奇怪呢 |
[09:20] | Come on in. Come on. | 进来吧 来 |
[09:25] | You know, when I woke up this morning, | 我今早醒来时 |
[09:27] | I didn’t think I was gonna save a girl’s life three times. | 并没想到会救同一个女孩三次 |
[09:30] | But fate had other ideas. | 可是命运由不得我 |
[09:32] | I was standing next to him, | 我当时就站在他旁边 |
[09:33] | and I could feel him drawing strength from me. | 我都能感受到他在我身上汲取力量 |
[09:36] | By the way, I know Dennis Franz. | 顺带一提 我还认识丹尼斯·弗兰茨 |
[09:37] | Hey. I’m Bobbi — with an “I.” | 我叫博比 I字母结尾的 |
[09:40] | I’m Miggy — with a “Y.” | 我叫米基 Y字母结尾的 |
[09:42] | You’re funny. | 你好有趣 |
[09:43] | You’re hysterical. | 你超级有趣 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:46] | I’m afraid we’re out of time, ladies. | 恐怕我们时间不够了 女士们 |
[09:47] | I guess we’ll see you on the fairway. | 我们高尔夫球道上见 |
[09:50] | – Miggy, quickly. – Nice to meet you. | -米基 快点 -很高兴见到你们 |
[09:51] | I got five numbers and one fax. | 我拿到五个电话号码 一个传真号码 |
[09:54] | How you doing, gorgeous? | 你怎么样 帅哥 |
[09:55] | Well, I’m new to being hot, so I’m no expert, but, uh, | 我才刚红 还没经验 不过 |
[09:58] | is it normal to feel both flattered and tired | 既受宠若惊又精疲力尽 |
[10:02] | and like your soul is caving in on itself? | 仿佛要缴械投降是正常反应吗 |
[10:04] | That’s ’cause you’re cooking with gas! | 那是因为你现在如鱼得水 |
[10:05] | Hey, guys, guys. What do you think about Bobbi with an “I”? | 你们两个 觉得I字母结尾的博比怎么样 |
[10:08] | Oh, please. That was forever ago. | 拜托 那都是多久以前的事了 |
[10:10] | She’s probably dead by now. Onward. | 她怕是都不在了 开路 |
[10:12] | It’s my boss! | 那是我上司 |
[10:13] | I’m just gonna run and say hi. | 我去打个招呼 |
[10:14] | No, no, no! You don’t waste your glow on your boss. | 不不不 别把你的魅力浪费在你上司身上 |
[10:17] | It’s like those actors who take their moms to the Oscars. | 这和男演员带老母去参加奥斯卡是一个道理 |
[10:19] | Yeah, I love that, too. | 我也觉得挺好 |
[10:21] | Wait, wait. Wait. | 你等等 等等 |
[10:23] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[10:25] | I know Dennis Franz. | 我认识丹尼斯·弗兰茨 |
[10:26] | Tracy. Oh, my God. | 特蕾西 我的天 |
[10:29] | I am so happy to see you — a friendly face. | 很高兴见到你 能见到熟人真好 |
[10:31] | Will? What are you doing here? | 威尔 你在这里干什么 |
[10:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:34] | Are you wearing wardrobe? | 你是从服装部拿的衣服吗 |
[10:36] | Did you clear that with Deborah? | 你问过黛博拉了吗 |
[10:38] | No, these are my clothes. | 不 这是我的衣服 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:41] | – Do you mind if I sit? – Sure. | -我可以坐下吗 -当然 |
[10:43] | I’m waiting for someone, | 我在等人 |
[10:44] | but you can… keep me company. | 但你可以陪我一会儿 |
[10:46] | Whatcha reading? Probably something smart, ya big nerd. | 你在读什么 肯定挺深奥的 书呆子 |
[10:49] | N.W.A.’s cookbook. | NWA的烹饪书 |
[10:51] | – “Straight Outta Chompton.” – I know. | -《冲出”嚼”普顿》 -我知道 |
[10:51] | 《冲出康普顿》 NWA说唱团体的传记电影 | |
[10:53] | – You can make fun of me. It’s fine. – No, no, no, no. | -你可以笑话我 没关系 -不不不 |
[10:55] | I’m not gonna make fun of you. Let’s see what we got here. | 我才不会笑话你呢 看看里面有什么 |
[10:57] | N.W.A. Nachos. | NWA玉米片 |
[10:59] | Nachos with avocado. | 玉米片配牛油果 |
[11:01] | Healthy option — great. | 很健康 不错 |
[11:05] | Do you live here? | 你住这儿吗 |
[11:07] | No, but sometimes I get homesick and spend the night. | 不 但我想家的时候会在这儿睡一晚 |
[11:10] | You know, do cannonballs in the pool, | 在泳池里玩跳水 |
[11:12] | roll around in the rose petals — | 在玫瑰花瓣里打滚 |
[11:14] | do all the things I’m “Discouraged” from doing during the show. | 做那些节目上”不鼓励”我做的事情 |
[11:18] | Bad. | 淘气 |
[11:18] | But enough about me. | 不说我了 |
[11:20] | Anyone have questions about the show | 你们有没有关于节目的问题 |
[11:22] | or…your love life? | 或是…感情生活 |
[11:24] | Hell yeah. | 当然有 |
[11:25] | One-on-one me, Chris. | 跟我一对一 克里斯 |
[11:27] | Why are we at the school at nighttime?! | 我们为什么晚上来学校啊 |
[11:29] | This is when the Mop Man comes! | 拖把人晚上会来 |
[11:31] | Who’s the Mop Man? | 拖把人是谁 |
[11:32] | Janitor Henderson Sr. | 清洁工老亨德森 |
[11:34] | He died in a freak boiler accident. | 他死于一场锅炉事故 |
[11:36] | Now he haunts the school, | 现在他的鬼魂在学校 |
[11:38] | looking for children to kill and turn into mops! | 到处找小孩杀掉 变成拖把 |
[11:41] | We should go block the door. | 我们应该把门挡上 |
[11:47] | I never heard of the Mop Man, | 我没听说过拖把人 |
[11:48] | and I edit Hilltop’s paranormal newsletter. | 我可是山顶小学超自然通讯的编辑 |
[11:51] | Please. I made him up to scare Graham. | 拜托 那是我编出来吓格雷厄姆的 |
[11:53] | Guys, help me! Come on! | 快来帮忙 |
[11:56] | Deep down, I think he enjoys the thrill. | 我觉得他其实挺喜欢这种刺激的 |
[11:58] | Great. D’Amato’s having a meltdown. | 这下好了 D·阿玛托失心疯了 |
[12:00] | Is this what you imagined, Sophie? | 这是你想要的结果吗 苏菲 |
[12:04] | And I see her dangling there, so I called out, “Look! | 我看她在那儿晃 就大喊”快看 |
[12:08] | That little girl’s about to fall!” | 那个小女孩要掉下去了” |
[12:10] | Some people are calling me the “Look Guy.” | 我被人称为”快看先生” |
[12:12] | When’s the, uh… cute one coming back? | 那个…帅的什么时候回来 |
[12:18] | This is a disaster. | 一塌糊涂 |
[12:20] | We’re sinking faster than the RMS Lusitania. | 我们比卢西塔尼亚号皇家邮轮沉得还快 |
[12:23] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[12:24] | I think I’m getting vibes from Bobbi the golf lady. | 我好像和高尔夫女士博比来电了 |
[12:28] | Oh, boy. | 妈呀 |
[12:29] | Maybe she’ll do that thing where she puts her arms around me | 也许她会从后面抱着我 |
[12:31] | and teaches me how to swing a golf club. | 教我怎么挥杆 |
[12:33] | You know, like in “Tin Cup.” | 就像《锡杯》里那样 |
[12:34] | Have you even seen “Tin Cup”? | 你看过《锡杯》吗 |
[12:36] | Nah, dawg. I read the synopsis. | 没 我看过剧情简介 |
[12:38] | What the hell’s taking Will so long? | 威尔怎么还不回来 |
[12:39] | Come on — a whole-station karaoke night? | 拜托 全站卡拉OK之夜 |
[12:42] | We gotta put it on the books. | 改天一定要来一次 |
[12:43] | No, we tried it once. | 不 我们试过一次 |
[12:44] | – Guy McCormick got so drunk… – Of course. | -盖伊·麦考米克喝多了 -不出所料 |
[12:46] | …he stole all the mics… | 他偷了所有麦克风 |
[12:47] | …and he treated us to a four-hour concert. | 然后请我们听了一场四小时的音乐会 |
[12:50] | You know, that sounds terrible, | 听起来很惨 |
[12:52] | but I’m also sorta sad I missed it. | 但是错过了又有点遗憾 |
[12:59] | He’s not coming. | 他不来了 |
[13:00] | Shocker. | 真没想到 |
[13:01] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[13:02] | Travis, my…boyfriend… | 崔维斯 我的…男朋友 |
[13:05] | kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[13:06] | We’re always stopping and starting. | 我们一直都分分合合的 |
[13:07] | It’s — It’s kind of like when you’re on a Ferris wheel | 就像坐在摩天轮上 |
[13:11] | and it breaks down at the top | 升到顶上的时候坏了 |
[13:13] | and…all you can do is kick and scream — | 你只能挣扎着大喊 |
[13:16] | “Help! I don’t want to die here!” | “救命 我不想死在这里” |
[13:18] | Yeah, I sort of feel like all of my relationships | 我感觉以前谈过的恋爱 |
[13:20] | have been assembled by carnies, so I get it. | 都像游乐园的人建造的 所以我懂你 |
[13:26] | Do you want to get food? | 你想点餐吗 |
[13:27] | Really? | 可以吗 |
[13:28] | You’d…want to do that? | 你…想和我吃饭吗 |
[13:29] | – I do — if you do. – Yeah. | -我想…如果你也想 -好啊 |
[13:31] | I mean, anything has got to better than the KZOP Café. | 不管吃什么都比KZOP餐馆强 |
[13:34] | That’s what I call the vending machines at work. | 这是我给单位的自动售货机起的名字 |
[13:36] | Okay, Will, we need your glow! | 威尔 我们需要你的魅力 |
[13:39] | What? | 什么 |
[13:40] | It’s nothing. It’s just — | 没什么 只是… |
[13:41] | Well, he’s wearing a sex cloak right now, | 他正披着性爱斗篷 |
[13:43] | and we’re here to meet women — as many as possible. | 我们是来泡妹的 越多越好 |
[13:45] | It’s a real buffet going on. | 真是一场盛宴啊 |
[13:48] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:49] | I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night, | 我要是碍着你 |
[13:51] | uh, knowing I stood in the way of you meeting | 去泡越多越好的妹子了 |
[13:53] | – “As many women as possible,” so… – No. No, Tracy. | -肯定会夜不能寐的 -不不 特蕾西 |
[13:55] | I-It’s not as creepy as it sounds! | 其实没有听起来这么猥琐 |
[13:57] | We’ve lost some time, | 我们已经浪费了不少时间 |
[13:58] | but a hot baby shower is setting up at the raw bar. | 但吧台那边还有靓妹在等着你呢 |
[14:01] | What the hell, man?! | 搞什么 老兄 |
[14:02] | Tracy and I were having a real connection. | 特蕾西和我刚才真的很来电 |
[14:04] | You asked me to help you. | 你让我帮你的 |
[14:05] | You want to waste your window, be my guest. | 你想浪费大好机会 随你便 |
[14:08] | Tracy is not a waste of anything. | 跟特蕾西聊天很值得 |
[14:10] | Maybe she’s exactly what I want — | 也许她正是我想要的人 |
[14:12] | one person who I actually like | 一个我真正喜欢 |
[14:14] | and…who likes me, too. | 又喜欢我的人 |
[14:16] | I mean, Miggy gets it. | 米基就懂啊 |
[14:19] | He’s on my guest pass. I can’t be an accessory to this. | 他是跟我来的 我不能对这坐视不管 |
[14:22] | Douglas, maybe… | 道格拉斯 也许 |
[14:24] | you shouldn’t be trying to meet a ton of women, | 也许你不该试着认识一大堆女人 |
[14:25] | and instead, invest your time into meeting one person | 而是把你的时间投入到一个人身上 |
[14:28] | who thinks that you glow no matter what. | 那个无论何时都认为你有魅力的人 |
[14:30] | That way, the glow never ends. | 这样你的魅力就永不褪却了 |
[14:32] | Now I’m gonna go after Tracy. | 现在我要去找特蕾西了 |
[14:34] | And maybe you should think about | 也许你该好好想想 |
[14:35] | who you should be going after. | 你该去找谁 |
[14:41] | Owen is great, but when is it gonna blow up in my face? | 欧文很好 但我们什么时候会黄呢 |
[14:44] | Because it always does, Chris. | 因为事情总是如此 克里斯 |
[14:46] | Men are trash! | 男人就是垃圾 |
[14:47] | – No offense. – It’s fine. | -无意冒犯 -没关系 |
[14:49] | A lot of us are. | 很多男人的确是 |
[14:50] | Juan Pablo. | 胡安·巴勃罗[阿根廷足球门将] |
[14:52] | What — What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[14:53] | Look, every woman who’s come to this mansion | 来到这座豪宅的女人 |
[14:56] | has been hurt before. | 之前都受过伤 |
[14:57] | But they come here with no less than 15 formal dresses | 但她们仍然带着不下十五套正式裙装 |
[15:00] | and occasionally a freakish costume for night 1, | 偶尔还会在头一晚穿奇怪的衣服 |
[15:03] | ready to put themselves out there again. | 时刻准备着再次投身爱河 |
[15:05] | I know that’s what you’re scared of the most, Angie. | 我知道这是你最害怕的地方 安吉 |
[15:07] | But you’ve done it before. | 因为你都经历过一次了 |
[15:09] | Graham’s dad. | 格雷厄姆的爸爸 |
[15:11] | Don’t forget the twins’ karate instructor. | 别忘了双胞胎的空手道教练 |
[15:13] | Master Gary. | 加里大师 |
[15:15] | The things we did in that dojo. | 我们在道场做的那些事 |
[15:17] | Love is out there. | 爱情就在你身边 |
[15:19] | You gotta let it in. | 你只需要让其进入 |
[15:21] | Damn, Chris. | 该死 克里斯 |
[15:22] | Okay, now, I have some | 好吧 我有一些 |
[15:23] | – questions about the fantasy suites — – Right. | -关于梦幻套房的问题 -问吧 |
[15:25] | ‘Scuse. Coming through. Choo-choo! | 打扰 借过一下 |
[15:27] | Do you mind if I borrow him for a minute? | 你介意我借用他一小会吗 |
[15:28] | It’s gonna be real quick. Thanks so much. | 很快就好 非常感谢 |
[15:30] | And, uh, scoochy-scoochy. | 让我挤挤 |
[15:32] | Here. | 给你 |
[15:34] | Thanks, Chris. | 谢了 克里斯 |
[15:35] | – So, back to Ron. – Yeah. | -继续说罗恩 -嗯 |
[15:37] | You know, I feel like I’ve done so much work on myself, | 我感觉自己费了好大劲拾掇自己 |
[15:39] | and now he’s the one who gets to live happily ever after? | 但他却能够幸福快乐一辈子 |
[15:42] | You’re not jealous of Ron. | 你并不是嫉妒罗恩 |
[15:44] | What’s really going on here? Be honest. | 究竟怎么了 说实话 |
[15:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | I guess I’m scared… | 我猜我很害怕 |
[15:51] | that… | 害怕 |
[15:52] | it’ll never happen for me. | 自己再也无法找到真爱 |
[15:57] | Poppy… | 波比 |
[15:58] | …I’ve watched 23 seasons — | 我已经看了23季 |
[16:00] | group dates, one-on-ones, | 集体约会 一对一约会 |
[16:02] | about 150 helicopter rides. | 大约150次直升机之旅 |
[16:04] | Ooh, totally gonna do that. | 我一定要试试那个 |
[16:06] | Yeah, they don’t love it when you take the helicopter out. | 他们不喜欢我们用直升机 |
[16:09] | Learned that the hard way. | 血的教训 |
[16:11] | Point is, there’s someone out there for you. | 关键是 总会有适合你的人 |
[16:13] | He might be closer than you think. | 他也许比你想象的更近 |
[16:15] | Maybe… right in front of you. | 也许 就在你眼前 |
[16:18] | Ooh, Chris Harrison! | 克里斯·哈里森 |
[16:21] | I’m feeling a connection. | 我感觉到火花了 |
[16:22] | – It’s not me, Poppy. – Got it. | -不是我 波比 -了解 |
[16:23] | But falling for me is an incredibly common occurrence. | 但爱上我也是常有的事 |
[16:27] | Ladies, I am so sorry. I got to go. | 女士们 非常抱歉 我得走了 |
[16:29] | – No! – Yeah. | -别啊 -嗯 |
[16:30] | Doctor says I can’t soak more than nine hours a day. | 医生说我每天不能泡超过九小时 |
[16:32] | I’ve reached my limit. | 今天的额度已经用完了 |
[16:35] | – I’ll see you in a bit. – Okay. | -一会儿见 -好的 |
[16:36] | Is it just me, or do you feel better? | 就我这么觉得 还是你也感觉好些了 |
[16:39] | About, like, everything? | 一切都感觉好些了 |
[16:41] | I do. I mean, I don’t know what it is. | 是的 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[16:42] | If it’s the champagne or the mansion talking — | 或许是香槟或是在豪宅聊天 |
[16:44] | Hell, part of me feels like we’re in | 我仿佛感觉 |
[16:46] | a “Bachelor”-fueled hallucination. | 我们就在《单身汉》的剧里 |
[16:47] | I wonder that every…day. | 我每天都这么觉得 |
[16:51] | – Phones are charged. There you go. – Yes! | -手机充好电了 给 -太棒了 |
[16:52] | I updated all your apps, as well. | 你们的应用也更新好了 |
[16:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:57] | Whatever it is, I’m just glad | 不论如何 我很高兴 |
[16:59] | that there might be someone out there for me. | 还有适合我的人 |
[17:06] | Hey, Ron. It’s me. | 罗恩 是我 |
[17:07] | I’m calling to RSVP to your wedding. | 我打来是告诉你我会参加你的婚礼 |
[17:09] | I’m coming. | 我会去的 |
[17:10] | But clear some space, | 但你腾个位置 |
[17:11] | because I’m definitely bringing a plus-one. | 因为我肯定会带男伴的 |
[17:13] | I don’t know who it is. | 我不知道是谁 |
[17:13] | 10% chance it might be Chris Harrison. What?! | 10%的概率是克里斯·哈里森 |
[17:16] | But whoever it is, I’ll definitely find love | 不管是谁 我一定会在你结婚前 |
[17:18] | before your wedding rolls around. | 找到真爱的 |
[17:20] | M’kay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[17:24] | Okay, is that a bikini bottom floating in the Jacuzzi?! | 按摩浴缸里是飘着一个比基尼内裤吗 |
[17:28] | – Let’s get out of here. – Out. | -我们走吧 -走了 |
[17:32] | Will. | 威尔 |
[17:32] | I-I know it’s weird I’m at your house, | 我知道我来你家很奇怪 |
[17:34] | but I-I was trying to text you to explain about tonight, | 但我想发短信给你 解释今晚的事 |
[17:36] | and then you weren’t responding, | 你没回我 |
[17:38] | and I realized why. | 然后我发现原因了 |
[17:40] | Oh, God! Get it together, Freeze! | 天哪 长点脑子吧 弗里兹 |
[17:42] | Listen, I think… you got the wrong idea about me tonight, | 我觉得今晚的事你误会了 |
[17:46] | because I wasn’t there to mee– | 我不是去那找 |
[17:48] | A man! | 男人 |
[17:49] | Tracy, there’s a man in your house. | 特蕾西 你家有男人 |
[17:50] | Travis, this is… my coworker Will. | 崔维斯 这是我的同事威尔 |
[17:53] | He was nice enough to rescue my phone from the club. | 他人很好 把我手机从俱乐部里救了出来 |
[17:56] | Thanks, man. Cool. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[17:56] | Oh, I’m no hero. | 没什么大不了的 |
[17:58] | I’m just a guy who saw a phone, picked it up, | 我就是看到一部手机 拿起来 |
[17:59] | and brought it back to its owner. | 物归原主而已 |
[18:01] | It’s what anyone would have done. | 谁都会这么做的 |
[18:02] | – Oh, cool, man. Thanks. – You got it. | -酷 谢谢 -没事 |
[18:07] | It’s hard to get off the Ferris wheel. | 摩天轮真的很难戒 |
[18:09] | Yeah, it’s why I normally stay on the ground, | 所以我一般就在下面 |
[18:11] | eating funnel cake. | 吃炸饼 |
[18:22] | You know, the last time I wore one of these, | 上次我戴这个 |
[18:24] | I was getting fired from a KFC. | 还是被肯德基解雇的时候了 |
[18:27] | Turn that ass around. | 转过去 |
[18:33] | “Tin Cup”! It’s happening! | 《锡杯》 梦想成真了 |
[18:50] | The band’s back together. | 往昔如故 |
[19:20] | P-P-Poppy? Y-You’re up? | 波比 你还没睡 |
[19:23] | It’s so late. | 这么晚了 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:26] | Somehow, I thought you’d be up. | 不知怎么的 我就觉得你也没睡 |
[19:34] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:35] | They were right. I am a nerd. | 他们说得对 我是书呆子 |
[19:38] | Doesn’t matter anyway. | 随便了 |
[19:39] | The Mop Man’s gonna murder all of us by sunrise. | 那个拖把人会在日出前杀了我们所有人 |
[19:42] | Graham, the Mop Man isn’t real. | 格雷厄姆 拖把人是假的 |
[19:45] | Rory made it up. | 罗里编的 |
[19:46] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:49] | He got me again. | 他又骗到我了 |
[19:50] | Got to give it to him — the guy’s creative. | 不得不说 他很有创意 |
[19:54] | I know how to get back at Rory. | 我知道怎么整罗里 |
[20:05] | God! Where is the Uber?! | 天哪 优步怎么还没来 |
[20:07] | I have to get home and pee. | 我得回家小便了 |
[20:08] | There’s no working plumbing in that mansion — | 豪宅的下水道都是坏的 |
[20:10] | but a curling iron in every room. | 但每个房间都有卷发棒 |
[20:12] | Yeah, I didn’t call one. | 我没叫优步 |
[20:13] | I called someone else. | 我叫了别人 |
[20:15] | Douglas? | 道格拉斯 |
[20:23] | It hurts! | 疼 |
[20:28] | What the hell is he wearing? | 他穿的是啥 |
[20:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:31] | God. I can’t hold it anymore. | 天啊 我忍不住了 |
[20:33] | I’m just gonna pee in the fountain. | 我去喷泉里小便 |
[20:34] | There’s no way I’m the first person to pee in that thing. | 我肯定不是第一个 |
[20:39] | I like your outfit. | 你的衣服不错 |
[20:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:48] | Wait!! | 等等我 |
[20:50] | Don’t leave me here! | 别留我一个人在这里 |
[20:53] | iVámonos, muchachos! | 快走 |
[20:54] | My mom said she’d pick us up right at 10:00. | 我妈说她十点就来接我们 |
[20:57] | Relax. This is Angie we’re talking about. | 放松 那是安吉 |
[20:59] | The woman’s always late. She’s on Hawaiian time. | 她总迟到 她过的是夏威夷时间 |
[21:06] | Why are you guys out of breath? | 你们怎么这么喘 |
[21:08] | Why are you in a gown? | 你穿礼服干嘛 |
[21:09] | Just get in the van, Rory. | 快上车吧 罗里 |
[21:11] | So, how was Louisa’s? | 在路易莎家玩得如何 |
[21:13] | – Fun. – Really? | -很开心啊 -是吗 |
[21:14] | She kinda creeps me out. | 我怎么觉得她有点吓人呢 |