Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

单亲(Single Parents)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 单亲(Single Parents)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Angie? I just came to check on you. 安吉 我就是来看看你
[00:06] You, uh, didn’t seem to love sending our kids off to camp. 送孩子们去夏令营时你好像不太开心
[00:09] That bus took my baby! 大巴抢走了我的宝贝
[00:11] Angie! 安吉
[00:13] I’m having a meltdown. 我崩溃了
[00:14] I don’t understand it. 我不明白
[00:15] I was so excited for my summer freedom, 我本来那么向往夏天的自由
[00:17] and then I see that bus pulling away, and I just lost it. 但是看到大巴开走的时候 我就控制不住了
[00:19] I get it. It’s weird. We sent our kids to space! 我明白 把孩子送上太空感觉很奇怪
[00:22] Or a simulated version of space at a camp in the desert 或者说离洛杉矶两小时车程的沙漠里
[00:25] two hours outside of Los Angeles. 模拟的太空环境
[00:26] But hey, they are in good hands. 不过没关系 有人照顾他们
[00:28] I met Lance Bass, and he really is — 我见了兰斯·巴斯 他很…
[00:31] I know you met him! Stop name-dropping Lance Bass! 我知道你见他了 别再用兰斯·巴斯炫耀了
[00:33] Okay, I can tell that you are on edge, and I get it. 我知道你现在很激动 我理解
[00:36] You know, we can focus on 我们可以把注意力转移到
[00:37] all the things we can do now that we’re kid-free. 孩子们走了以后 我们可以做什么
[00:39] I mean, booze cruise. 比如说醉酒巡游
[00:40] We’ve always wanted to try stand-up. 我们一直都想尝试脱口秀
[00:43] Grown-ups-only pizza party — question mark? 成人比萨派对怎么样
[00:44] Oh, I got it. 我知道了
[00:46] I’m gonna go pick up Graham. 我要去把格雷厄姆接回来
[00:47] – What? – Yeah. I can do this. -什么 -我可以的
[00:49] I’m gonna go get him. 我这就去接他
[00:49] Okay, did you hear the thing I said about booze cruise? 你听到我说醉酒巡游了吗
[00:51] ‘Cause I think that’s a healthier area — 因为那个更健康一点…
[00:53] But then I wouldn’t be with Graham. 那我就不能和格雷厄姆在一起了
[00:54] If I go pick up Graham, then, I’m gonna be with Graham. 如果我去接格雷厄姆 就能和他在一起了
[00:57] And I can still drink. 到时候也可以喝酒
[00:58] Okay, then I’m gonna drive you. 那我开车带你去
[01:00] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[01:01] I don’t want you to be alone right now. 我不想让你一个人去
[01:02] That means a lot to me. 你对我真好
[01:04] Because I’m out of gas — like, all the way out. 因为我的车没油了 一点都没了
[01:07] Road trip! 公路旅行
[01:14] And I look out my car window, 然后我向车窗外一看
[01:16] a-and there she is — Poppy, with Ron, 看到她 波比和罗恩在一起
[01:20] necking like a couple teens on V-J Day. 像对日战争胜利日的青少年一样拥吻
[01:22] – Yo, D-Glass! – We’re home, Dad. -道格拉斯 -我们回来了 爸爸
[01:25] Hey, Miggy. I’m dealing with something here. 米吉 我正忙着呢
[01:27] Can you come back in 10 years? 你10年后再回来行吗
[01:28] No, no, no. There’s something we got to show you. 不不不 我们有东西要给你看
[01:30] And get dressed, old man. 穿好衣服 老头
[01:31] You’re not retired yet. 你还没退休呢
[01:36] What the hell?! 怎么回事
[01:37] Oh, no! There’s sand in my sneakers. 不 我的运动鞋进沙子了
[01:40] There’s got to be a better way. 肯定有更好的办法
[01:42] Presenting… 隆重介绍…
[01:43] Beach Sneaks. 沙滩运动鞋
[01:45] Using proprietary Beach Sneaks technology — 采用专利沙滩运动鞋技术…
[01:48] It’s a bag on a shoe. I get it. 就是在鞋上套个袋子 我明白
[01:50] Well, then, let’s cut to the chase. 那就不多说废话了
[01:52] I’m giving you the chance to get in on the ground floor. 我给你优先入股的机会
[01:55] What do you say? 怎么样
[01:57] Take every penny I have. 把我的钱都拿去吧
[01:58] Yay! Oh! Yes! 太棒了
[01:59] That was insincere. 我骗你们的
[02:00] I will give you nothing for this idea. 我不会为这个创意出一分钱
[02:02] Off you go. 快走吧
[02:03] Your idea stinks. 你们的创意太烂了
[02:04] And if it didn’t, I still wouldn’t invest, 即使不烂 我也不会投资
[02:06] because you clearly have no idea about business. 因为你们根本没有商业头脑
[02:14] We need to talk about last night. 我们应该谈谈昨晚的事
[02:15] No, we need to talk about an opportunity 不 我们应该谈谈
[02:17] – that’ll change your life, right? – Nah. You’re leaving. -一个改变人生的机会 -不 你该走了
[02:18] – Terrific. – Everyone loves to wear sneak– -很好 -大家都喜欢穿运动鞋
[02:25] Can I pose a quesh? 我能问个问题吗
[02:27] How’s Graham gonna feel about us showing up? 看到我们去了 格雷厄姆会怎么想
[02:30] What if he’s not happy being the only kid 如果开营第一天只有他被接走了
[02:32] taken out of camp the first day? 他不高兴怎么办
[02:33] I don’t want to focus on that. 我不想考虑这个问题
[02:35] I just want to focus on the part where he’s with me, 我只想和他在一起
[02:37] in our house, staying there, and not leaving. 在我们家不出去
[02:39] Angie, is it possible you have abandonment issues? 安吉 你会不会有被遗弃恐惧症
[02:43] Me? 我吗
[02:46] Fine. 好吧
[02:47] Make it about me. 就是我的问题
[02:48] But, you know, if I do have “Abandonment issues,” 但即使我真的有”被遗弃恐惧症”
[02:51] it’s only because everybody leaves. 那也是因为所有人都会离去
[02:53] That’s how the world works. 这是自然规律
[02:55] – Everybody? – Yeah, everybody. -所有人 -对 所有人
[02:57] Grandparents, pets, Bobby Fischer — 祖父母 宠物 鲍比·费舍尔
[02:59] – where the hell is that guy? – I don’t know. -那家伙去哪了 -不知道
[03:01] Every teacher at the end of the school year — 学年结束后的每一个老师
[03:03] just gone, like it all meant nothing, 都走了 好像一切都没有意义
[03:05] Graham’s dad, every pen I’ve ever owned. 格雷厄姆的爸爸 我拥有过的每一支笔
[03:06] O…kay. Let’s go back one. 等等 回到上一个
[03:09] Where do all the pens go? 我的笔都去哪了
[03:10] They can’t all be in the couch cushions. 不可能都在沙发垫下面
[03:12] Graham’s dad? 格雷厄姆的爸爸
[03:14] You never say anything about him. Can we talk about that? 你从没提起过他 可以说说吗
[03:17] I don’t like to talk about it. I get super pissed. 我不想谈这个 提起他我就火大
[03:20] Angie. 安吉
[03:23] Fine. 行吧
[03:27] I was working the merch table at a music festival. 当时我在音乐节里卖东西
[03:30] I’d just been fired from American Eagle. 那会儿刚被美国鹰炒了
[03:33] And one night, I was jamming on a churro, 有一晚 我边吃西班牙油条边随音乐摇摆
[03:37] when I hear a killer scream coming from the stage. 突然听到了台上传来了一声巨吼
[03:42] I look up, 我抬头一看
[03:43] and there is the sexiest man I had ever seen, 看见了此生见过最帅气的男人
[03:47] shredding on his guitar. 狂野地弹着吉他
[03:50] Derek. 德瑞克
[03:51] We locked eyes. 我们四目相对
[03:53] It seemed like fate. 仿佛命中注定一样
[03:55] He threw me his guitar pick. 他把吉他的拨片扔给了我
[03:59] That night, I joined them on tour. 那晚我加入了他们的巡演
[04:02] I was on that bus all summer. 整个夏天都住在大巴上
[04:03] It was super stinky, but I loved it. 臭气熏天 但我很喜欢
[04:06] And I loved him. 我也爱他
[04:08] Oh, my God. You lived on a tour bus? 天啊 你住过巡演大巴吗
[04:11] Did you and the band members go sightseeing on — 你和乐队成员有没有去旅游
[04:12] Shut up! You asked for this story! 闭嘴 是你要听的
[04:15] Anyway… 总之
[04:16] it was magical. 一切都很美妙
[04:19] But then… 但之后
[04:21] about six weeks into the tour, I told him I was pregnant. 巡演了六周左右 我告诉他我怀孕了
[04:25] And he seemed really happy. 他看上去很开心
[04:26] We talked about how cool it would be to raise a kid on the road. 我们还说巡演途中养育孩子会很酷呢
[04:30] Next thing I knew… 然后…
[04:31] he left me at a bus stop in Sacramento. 他就把我丢在了萨克拉门托的大巴站
[04:35] So… 所以
[04:37] it’s mostly abandonment issues. 主要是被遗弃恐惧症吧
[04:39] But I got a bus thing, too. 但我也不喜欢大巴
[04:41] Oh, Angie, I’m so sorry. 安吉 真遗憾
[04:45] Damn it! Now I’m pissed! 该死 我生气了
[04:47] I knew this would happen! 我就知道会这样
[04:49] I need to rock! 我得摇滚一下
[04:50] There’s only one veterinarian 只有一种兽医
[04:51] who should be allowed to neuter dogs, 能阉割狗狗
[04:53] and his name is God. 那就是上帝
[04:54] Damn desert stations! 垃圾沙漠电台
[04:56] I’m plugging in! 我要播手机里的歌
[05:04] Stop apologizing. 别道歉了
[05:05] But I feel bad. 但我很内疚
[05:06] About what? 为什么
[05:07] You seeing me kiss Ron, 你看到我亲罗恩了
[05:09] after you and I had our thing last week. 咱俩上周才刚干了那事
[05:12] Thing? Wha– Wha– Wha– What thing? 那事 什什什什么事
[05:13] I-I’m sorry. I really don’t remember. 抱歉 我真的不记得了
[05:15] I’m a very busy single dad, trying to have it all. 我是个忙碌的单身父亲 我想两者兼顾
[05:17] Come on, Douglas. We kissed. 拜托 道格拉斯 我们接吻了
[05:20] You know, you were here, I was there. 你在这 我在那
[05:22] We pushed our faces together, and then we pulled apar– 我们的脸贴在了一起 然后又分开
[05:25] Now I’m just explaining what a kiss is. 我这是在解释接吻
[05:26] R-R-R-Right. All right, well, look. 对 好吧
[05:27] Don’t feel sorry for me, because I got to be honest — 不用为我内疚 因为说实话
[05:30] I barely remember our encounter. 我都不记得了
[05:32] – Is that right? – You seem skeptical. -是吗 -你好像不信啊
[05:33] – I am. – Because? -是的 -为什么
[05:35] Well, for one thing, you were sitting 起码昨晚你把车
[05:36] in front of my house last night in your car. 停在我家门前 而且一直坐在里面
[05:37] I could hear the Simply Sinatra station from my porch. 我从门廊都能听见”唯有西纳特拉”电台
[05:41] What were you doing there? 你在那干什么
[05:43] I-I was… 我是去
[05:45] returning… 归还…
[05:47] a-a blazer that… 一件西服
[05:49] Yeah. 没错
[05:51] Returning a blazer? 还西服
[05:52] Yep. Yep. 对 对
[05:53] Rory’s special purple blazer — 罗里的特制紫色西服
[05:55] the one he calls “Liza.” 他称之为”莱莎”的那件
[05:56] I must have mistakenly grabbed it, thinking it was mine. 我肯定以为是我的 然后拿错了
[05:59] Oh, I know Liza. I iron her once a week. 我知道莱莎 我每周都烫一遍
[06:01] So, you thought that a tiny, grape-colored blazer was yours? 你以为那件小小的葡萄紫西服是你的
[06:04] – That’s right. – Not buying it. -没错 -我不信
[06:06] Well, buy it or don’t buy it, baby, ’cause that’s the truth. 信不信由你 反正这是事实
[06:09] You’re too scared to tell me the truth because you’re weak. 你害怕告诉我真相 因为你太软弱了
[06:11] I-I’m weak? 我软弱
[06:12] You’re the one that’s getting back together with your ex! 是你要和前夫复合
[06:15] Look, you don’t know anything about me and Ron. 你根本不了解我和罗恩
[06:16] Well, I know he’s getting married today. 我知道他今天要结婚了
[06:18] Actually, he called off the wedding. 其实他取消了婚礼
[06:20] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[06:23] Because he’s not afraid to tell me how he feels. 因为他不怕告诉我自己的感受
[06:25] What the hell is that supposed to mean?! 这是什么意思
[06:28] Bye, Douglas. All right? 再见 道格拉斯
[06:29] I’ll see you the next time you want to return a blazer. 下次你还西服的时候再见
[06:34] Her name is Liza! 她叫莱莎
[06:40] Are you crazy?! That’s the best song on the album! 你疯了吗 这是整张专辑里最好听的歌
[06:43] We’ve been listening to different songs? 我们在听不同的歌曲吗
[06:45] I thought that was just one 55-minute scream. 我以为刚才就是狂吼了55分钟呢
[06:49] Which I support your need to listen to. 但你要听 我也支持
[06:53] I mean, Angie, it seems like 安吉 你看起来
[06:54] you got a lot of unresolved anger issues. 有很多需要解决的愤怒情绪
[06:57] I mean, what Derek did to you is unforgivable. 德瑞克对你做的事无法原谅
[07:00] Who abandons their pregnant girlfriend? 谁会抛下自己怀孕的女友啊
[07:02] And how dare he not even try to meet Graham. 他怎么能见都不见格雷厄姆呢
[07:05] Especially since he lives in Barstow! 特别是他就住在巴斯托
[07:07] It’s only two hours away! 离这才两小时车程
[07:08] It’s like, fire up an audiobook and go do the right thing, 给孩子听听有声书 哄哄孩子也行啊
[07:11] you hot doofus! 帅气的蠢蛋
[07:13] Angie! You know where he lives? 安吉 你知道他住哪
[07:15] I may have done a light dive into the Internet. 我上网稍微搜了一下
[07:19] Turns out that he’s still trying to make the music thing happen, 发现他还在努力做音乐
[07:22] but now he’s really into meditation 但他现在沉迷冥想
[07:24] and past-life regression, 和前世催眠回溯
[07:26] and he works at a fast-food place called Ratso’s. 而且他在拉佐快餐店上班
[07:28] You knew all this, 你知道这么多
[07:29] but you didn’t try to find him and — and let him have it? 还不去找他闹吗
[07:31] And say what? 我能怎么说
[07:32] “Hey, Derek, you suck! 德瑞克 你逊爆了
[07:34] How dare you turn your back on us! 你怎么能抛下我们
[07:37] Chilling in Barstow after you leave me on the side of the road 跑到巴斯托快活 把我像垃圾一样
[07:40] to rot, like a bag of trash!” 丢在路边
[07:42] Damn right! 没错啊
[07:44] You are not a bag of trash. 你不是垃圾
[07:45] No! He is! And he needs to know it! 没错 他才是垃圾 得让他知道这一点
[07:48] You know, forget Space Camp. 别管什么太空营了
[07:49] We’re going to Barstow right now! 我们现在就去巴斯托
[07:51] This is nuts! 太扯了
[07:53] But…yes! Let’s do it! 但我们去吧
[07:55] I want to give Derek a piece of my mind! 我要痛骂德瑞克一顿
[07:57] And I’m gonna use all the cuss words! 我要把脏话都骂出来
[07:59] And I’m gonna maybe make up a few new ones — 再编几个没听过的
[08:02] like Shoe-butt, or Honk-head! 像是鞋屁股 喇叭头
[08:05] I don’t know, I’m gonna come up with them in the moment. 我也不知道 过会再想
[08:06] But yeah! Let’s ride! 我们走吧
[08:13] I just can’t. 我不行了
[08:14] – I can’t. I’m sorry. – No, I-I know. I know. -不行了 抱歉 -我懂 我懂
[08:15] I know. It’s fine. You can listen to your music now. 我懂 没关系 你听自己的音乐吧
[08:22] “Ratso’s — Burgers, Burritos, and Teriyaki.” 拉佐快餐店 汉堡 卷饼 日本照烧
[08:25] That’s way too many cuisines for this food to actually be good. 这么多花样 东西能好吃吗
[08:27] I am amped for some confrontation, right? 我一定要跟他对峙
[08:30] Like, Derek-style! Let’s do this! 像德瑞克那样 走吧
[08:31] Yeah! All right, so, what’s the plan? 你计划是什么
[08:32] Are we gonna storm in there and confront him? 我们直接冲进去跟他对峙吗
[08:34] Or — Or should we wait by his car? 还是在他车旁蹲他
[08:35] You’re the boss. I’ll follow your lead. 你是老大 我按你说的办
[08:37] I don’t know. Let’s just see if he’s here first. Do a lap. 我不知道 先看看他在不在这 兜一圈
[08:39] Cautious, but efficient. 谨慎且有效率
[08:40] – Yeah! – Hell yeah! -好 -没错
[08:41] I’m gonna get my burns ready, Derek! 我要积攒怒火 德瑞克
[08:43] D’Amato coming in hot! D·阿玛托火力全开
[08:44] Hold up. Are — Are we in the drive-thru lane? 等等 我们是不是开进得来速了
[08:47] What? 什么
[08:48] Welcome to Ratso’s. This is Derek. 欢迎光临拉佐快餐店 我是德瑞克
[08:50] May I take your order? 您想吃点什么
[08:52] Oh, my God. That’s — That’s his voice. 天啊 那是他的声音
[08:54] That’s him. That– That’s Derek. 是他 是德瑞克
[08:56] Okay, great. Now you can talk to him. 很好啊 你可以跟他讲话了
[08:58] – I can’t do this. – Yes, you can. -我做不到 -你可以的
[08:59] We drove all this way, Angie. 我们大老远开过来的 安吉
[09:00] You have to get this off your chest. 你必须出了这口恶气
[09:01] No, I don’t. 我没必要
[09:02] I continue to welcome you to Ratso’s. 再次欢迎光临拉佐快餐店
[09:04] Hello? I can’t hear you. 在吗 我没听见
[09:06] Please speak directly into the rat. 请对着小老鼠说话
[09:08] Reverse. Reverse. 倒车 倒车
[09:09] I can’t now. There’s a car behind us. 不行 后面有车
[09:10] Well, just go over it, like monster trucks do! 那就像怪兽卡车那样轧过去
[09:12] This isn’t a monster truck. 这又不是怪兽卡车
[09:14] Damn it! Every time, it’s not a monster truck! 靠 每次都不是
[09:16] Are you there? 您还在吗
[09:17] The welcome to Ratso’s is ongoing. 拉佐快餐店一直欢迎您
[09:19] I would love to take your order. 请点餐吧
[09:20] Order some stuff. Stall him. 随便点 拖住他
[09:22] Um, yes, hello. 你好
[09:23] I would like to talk to you about the menu. 我想点个餐
[09:27] Not now. I’m not hungry. 现在不用 我不饿
[09:29] Douglas! 道格拉斯
[09:31] We’re here to tell you you made a big mistake. 我们是来告诉你 你犯了大错
[09:34] Huge. 大错特错
[09:35] After passing on the biggest opportunity of a lifetime, 在你错失了人生最大良机之后
[09:38] we pitched Beach Sneaks to a real business genius. 我们把沙滩运动鞋推销给了一位商业奇才
[09:48] I’m in. 我加入
[09:48] Your “Business genius” Was Dwayne? 你们说的商业奇才是德韦恩
[09:51] Yep. 没错
[09:53] And he just texted the link to our website! 他把咱们网站的链接发来了
[09:55] Look! 看
[09:56] Why does it say “Beach Sneaks by Dwayne”? 为什么上面写”沙滩运动鞋 德韦恩原创”
[09:58] I thought it was your idea. 这不是你的创意吗
[10:03] This is hard to watch. 惨不忍睹
[10:04] We’re going to the shed. 我们去小屋了
[10:08] Only an idiot would trust Dwayne. 傻子才会相信德韦恩
[10:10] You know what? 你知道吗
[10:12] I’m tired of you telling me I’m an idiot. 我已经受够你骂我傻子了
[10:14] At least I do more than criticize from a distance. 起码我没有在一边冷嘲热讽
[10:16] You just hide in your house behind your handsome butler. 你只会在家躲在你的帅管家后面
[10:19] You should’ve seen him in his prime. 你应该看看他年轻时候的样子
[10:21] They used to call him “The Lady Killer,” 人们以前都叫他”少女杀手”
[10:23] and not just because his first wife disappear. 并不仅仅是因为他的第一任妻子不见了
[10:25] But at least I lead with my heart. 起码我追随了自己的梦想
[10:27] And — And sure, it almost never works out, 虽然基本上没什么未来
[10:29] but I put myself out there. 但我跨出了那一步
[10:31] When’s the last time you did that? 你上次这么做是什么时候
[10:34] Hey, I put myself out there, too. 我也跨出了那一步
[10:36] Right, Tony? 对吧 托尼
[10:38] Tony? 托尼
[10:39] Tony! 托尼
[10:41] Tony!! 托尼
[10:42] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[10:44] Every day’s a blessing, huh, Tony? 多活一天都是运气啊 托尼
[10:46] Uh, yep. That’s right. 对 没错
[10:47] Four egg rolls, cinnasticks, 四个蛋卷和肉桂卷
[10:49] and a spicy chicken teriyaki sandwich, hold the pineapple. 一个辣味照烧鸡三明治 少放菠萝
[10:51] Does that complete your order? 点好了吗
[10:54] I can’t face him. Just keep ordering. 我无法面对他 继续点
[10:56] I’ve ordered everything. 我都点完了
[10:57] Anything else you want to add? 还有什么吗
[10:59] Yeah. 有
[11:00] Could I get a chili cup? 能给我一个辣酱杯吗
[11:01] – Another one? – Yes. -再加一个 -是的
[11:03] Okay. So, that’s three chili cups, a four-piece nuggets, 好 三个辣酱杯 四块炸鸡
[11:06] beef bowl with ponzu sauce on the side, 牛肉饭加个柚子酱
[11:08] fatty kids meal 胖仔儿童餐
[11:08] with Asian barbecue wings instead of fries. 亚式烤鸡翅换薯条
[11:10] Also, a plus-size milkshake, a spicy teriyaki chicken — 还有一个大杯奶昔 辣味照烧鸡
[11:13] I’m gonna hold that pineapple for you. 少放菠萝
[11:15] And I have you down for a grilled tilapia 你还点了一份烤罗非鱼
[11:17] and side of steamed rice, 加个米饭
[11:18] two apple pies, cinnamon sticks, and a fruit cup. 两个苹果派 肉桂卷还有水果杯
[11:21] Now, does that complete your order? 就这些吗
[11:24] Ask him about the secret menu? 问问他隐藏菜单吧
[11:26] Angie, it’s time. 安吉 是时候了
[11:28] Yep! That’ll do it! 就这些
[11:29] Don’t worry. He probably just takes the order. 别担心 他可能只负责接单
[11:30] Okay. I’ll see you guys at the window. 好 窗口见
[11:33] I’m out. Can’t do this. 我走了 我办不到
[11:34] No, no, no! Now it’s gonna 不行 这样看起来
[11:36] look like I ordered all that food for one person! 就像我一个人点了这么多东西
[11:38] By the way, if you find the banana smell, let me know. 对了 如果你闻到香蕉味就告诉我
[11:41] I smell it. 我闻到了
[11:48] So, you’re Derek. 你就是德瑞克
[11:50] Yes. 是的
[11:51] Will, get the food and go! 威尔 拿上吃的快走
[11:53] You’re… the Derek. 你就是 那个德瑞克
[11:57] Derek — yeah. Thanks for noticing. 德瑞克 谢谢你注意到我的名字
[11:59] What’s your name, buddy? 你叫什么 朋友
[12:00] Your worst nightmare — 你最可怕的梦魇
[12:03] Cooper. 库珀
[12:10] I see you’re alone. 你是一个人啊
[12:11] When somebody orders this much food for themselves, 一个人给自己点了这么多吃的
[12:13] I feel ethically bound to ask if they’re okay. 我有义务问问你没事吧
[12:15] Actually, Derek, no, I’m not okay. 德瑞克 其实我有事
[12:18] I’m pretty keyed up! 我很激昂
[12:19] Will, what the hell are you doing?! 威尔 你在干什么
[12:21] – Come on, man! – He just walked out on you. -快点 -他就这么把你甩了
[12:22] – I was there. Now just…drive! – Move it! -当时我在场 快开车 -快开走
[12:24] I can’t. Cooper’s pissed. 不行 库珀很生气
[12:26] Could you run that as debit, please? 借记账户 谢谢
[12:28] Go! Go, go, go! 快走 快走
[12:30] Hey, I know what it’s like to feel down. 我明白消沉的感觉
[12:32] But hope can come from the most unexpected places, 但希望可能会在最意想不到的地方出现
[12:35] like, uh, the hug of a stranger 比如陌生人的拥抱
[12:37] or a new song that feels like it’s speaking directly to you. 或者一首感觉就在说你自己的新歌
[12:40] Check out track 6 — “Crowd of No One.” 听听看第六首 《无人之群》
[12:42] I hope you like it. 希望你喜欢
[12:43] And if you respond, and you know anyone 如果你有共鸣
[12:45] in the music industry or in YouTube — 又认识音乐人或是油管博主
[12:46] I don’t want your stupid music, Derek! 我不想听你的烂歌 德瑞克
[12:49] Not the first time I’ve heard that. 这不是我第一次听了
[12:50] Thanks for coming to Ratso’s, and, uh… 感谢光临拉佐快餐店
[12:53] have a great day. 祝你愉快
[12:54] Drive! I am begging you to just drive this car! 快开车 求你了
[12:59] He still looks great. 他还是很帅
[13:02] You forgot the ketchup! 你忘记给番茄酱了
[13:03] I know. We ran out. 我知道 我们没有存货了
[13:04] And believe me, however mad you are, 相信我 不论你有多生气
[13:07] I’m twice as embarrassed. 我要比你为难得多
[13:09] You’re really gonna tell me you’ve run out of ketchup 你真的打算躲在那扇小窗户后面
[13:10] from behind the safety of your little window? 告诉我你们没有番茄酱了吗
[13:12] At least have the decency to say it to my face. 至少有点礼貌 当着我的面告诉我啊
[13:14] Come on! 快点
[13:16] Will! Where are you going?! 威尔 你去哪
[13:17] Will! Get back here! 威尔 回来
[13:19] Shut up! 闭嘴
[13:20] Don’t antagonize strangers! 别骂陌生人啊
[13:22] Well! Look who came out to play. 看看是谁出来了
[13:24] Okay, I don’t know what’s going on, 我不知道这是怎么回事
[13:25] but I don’t want any trouble. 但我不想惹麻烦
[13:26] And, again, the more we talk, 再说一遍 越跟你说话
[13:27] the more I feel like you could really use track 6 — 我就越觉得你应该听听第六首
[13:30] especially the drum solo. 特别是鼓独奏
[13:31] No. Okay. 别啊 好吧
[13:33] Again, not the first person to do that. 你也不是第一个了
[13:35] And I really am sorry about the ketchup. 很抱歉 番茄酱没有了
[13:36] But you made the fries! 但薯条是你做的
[13:38] – I know. – And when you make the fries, -我知道 -炸完薯条后
[13:39] you have a responsibility to provide ketchup. 你有责任提供番茄酱
[13:41] You don’t walk away, leaving the fry in the world, 你不能甩下薯条一走了之
[13:43] letting the salt do all the work! 让盐来收拾烂摊子
[13:45] You’re not gonna believe this, but I just found some. 你肯定不信 但我又找到了几包
[13:48] So problem solved. 问题解决了
[13:49] It’s too late, Derek! 太迟了 德瑞克
[13:50] Because here’s the thing — 其实吧
[13:52] the fry is amazing, 薯条太棒了
[13:54] because salt… 因为盐
[13:56] she’s incredible. 她非常棒
[13:57] She’s so strong, and she’s so brave 她坚强又勇敢
[14:01] that the fry, even without any help from the ketchup, 即使没有番茄酱的帮助
[14:03] managed to turn out awesome. 薯条也非常好吃
[14:05] You’re going crazy about French fries! 你对薯条太执着了
[14:07] This is what our comment box is for. 你有意见就写给意见箱吧
[14:11] Running away again, huh? Typical Derek! 你又要逃吗 典型的德瑞克做法
[14:13] – Things get hard, and you just take off! – No! -有困难 你就逃跑 -不
[14:15] Well, not this time, you shoe-butt! 这次你跑不了了 鞋屁股
[14:16] – You honk-head! – Language! -喇叭头 -注意你的用词
[14:18] Ratso’s is a family establishment. 拉佐快餐店是家族企业
[14:24] Okay. 好吧
[14:25] Please stop, ’cause you’re — you’re hurting my face. 别这样 你弄疼我的脸了
[14:27] No. ‘Cause unlike you, I’m not a quitter. 不 不像你 我不是轻易放弃的人
[14:31] Angie? 安吉
[14:32] Oh, my God. 天啊
[14:34] It’s you. 是你
[14:40] Is this lunatic your husband? 这个疯子是你丈夫吗
[14:43] Whatever. It doesn’t matter. 算了 不重要了
[14:44] There’s so much I want to tell you. 我有很多话想跟你说
[14:46] Can we talk? 我们能聊聊吗
[14:49] No. I… 不行 我
[14:52] I’m not ready. 我还没准备好
[14:52] Will, get in the car. 威尔 上车
[14:59] Well, when you are ready… 那等你准备好了
[15:02] my e-mail’s on this broken CD shard. 光盘碎片上有我的电邮地址
[15:06] His name is Graham. 他叫格雷厄姆
[15:17] So…that was Derek. 那就是德瑞克
[15:40] I’m done with Ron. 我和罗恩结束了
[15:42] And I mean it this time. 这次是认真的
[15:44] I told him to marry Sharon. 我让他去娶莎伦
[15:46] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[15:47] Yeah. 是的
[15:48] Why? 为什么
[15:56] Last night, when I came by, 昨晚 我过来
[15:57] I, uh, I wasn’t returning a blazer. 不是来还西服的
[16:00] I-I wanted to come to tell you… 我是想告诉你
[16:03] that I… 我
[16:06] feelings… 感觉
[16:08] I know, Douglas. 我知道 道格拉斯
[16:12] Okay. 好吧
[16:14] I’m not sure what happens now. 不知道现在是什么情况
[16:16] Yeah, me neither. 我也是
[16:20] I do know that my ex-husband’s getting married in half an hour, 但我知道我前夫半小时后就要结婚了
[16:23] and I have to get dressed and go to it — alone. 而我得换衣服自己去了
[16:26] That’s not gonna happen. 不会的
[16:27] Well, Rory’s in it. 罗里已经在现场了
[16:28] He’s “Stage managing” the whole thing, 他在”管理”全局
[16:30] so I have to go. 所以我必须得去
[16:31] No, I-I mean you’re not going alone. 我是说不会让你一个人去的
[16:39] I can’t tell if these are supposed to be 我都吃不出来
[16:41] sesame seeds or sand… 这些是芝麻还是沙子了
[16:43] or possibly little pieces of bone. 也有可能是骨头渣
[16:46] Man, you were genuinely scary back there. 你之前真的很吓人
[16:49] You broke his CD in half. 你把他的光盘掰成了两半
[16:52] Yes. You’re welcome. Now you have his e-mail. 不用谢 现在你有他的电邮了
[16:55] What do you think you’ll do with that? 你打算怎么办
[16:56] Oh, I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet. 我不知道 我还没想好
[16:59] I mean, part of me wants to just sign him up 我有点想帮他注册
[17:01] for a bunch of mailing lists. 一大堆垃圾邮件
[17:03] That’d be awesome. 那太爽了
[17:04] And the other part of me wants to… 我又有点想
[17:06] reach out and maybe talk 跟他联系一下
[17:09] for the first time in eight years. 都八年了 想找他聊聊
[17:12] Well, you’ll figure it out. 你会想明白的
[17:14] Yeah. 嗯
[17:16] Thank you for Hulking Out for me. 谢谢你为我出头
[17:19] I did not know you had that in you. 我都不知道你还能这么冲动
[17:20] I did not, either. 我也不知道
[17:21] God, that was embarrassing. 天啊 太尴尬了
[17:23] No need to be embarrassed. 不用觉得尴尬
[17:24] Derek is the one that should be embarrassed. 尴尬的应该是德瑞克
[17:26] Did you see his necklace? 你看到他项链了吗
[17:27] It said… 上面写着
[17:29] – “Breathe.” – “Breathe.” -深呼吸 -深呼吸
[17:31] Yeah, I wouldn’t have guessed that that was your type. 我肯定猜不到你喜欢这样的
[17:33] I mean, it — it used to be. 过去是这样
[17:37] I like… different things now. 现在不同了
[17:41] What’s your type? 你喜欢什么类型的
[17:42] It’s like a flustered newswoman with perfect hair 头发很好看的慌乱女记者
[17:45] – who’s like… – Yeah. -就像 -是啊
[17:46] – She — She’s really hard to make fun of. – Yeah, that. -她真的很难取笑 -是的
[17:48] She’s — She’s lovely. 她很可爱
[17:50] Yeah, she is. 是的
[17:52] But I have other types. 但我还喜欢其他类型的
[17:54] Oh, yeah? Like…what? 是吗 比如呢
[17:58] I did make a baby with a human granola bar. 我用人造格兰诺拉麦片做了一个宝宝啊
[18:00] Right. 嗯
[18:04] Well…thanks for saying all that stuff. 谢谢你说的那些
[18:08] You made a lot of good points about fatherhood and ketchup. 你对父亲和番茄酱见解很深啊
[18:14] What can I say? I care deeply about condiments. 我能说什么呢 我很在意调味品
[18:18] And you. 还有你
[18:24] No one’s ever stood up for me like that. 从来没有人这样帮我出头过
[18:27] It’s always been me and Graham against the world. 一直是我和格雷厄姆对抗全世界
[18:31] Well… not everybody leaves, Angie. 不是所有人都会离去 安吉
[18:41] Sophie! 苏菲
[18:42] Dad, this is so cool. 爸爸 这太酷了
[18:44] We’re about to go into the space simulator, 我们要进入太空模拟器
[18:46] and then Lance is gonna teach us 然后兰斯会教我们
[18:48] the choreography from “Chicago”! 《芝加哥》的舞蹈
[18:49] No way! 不会吧
[18:51] Hey, Soph, is Graham there? I need a proof-of-life. 小苏 格雷厄姆在吗 我想看看他还活着吗
[18:53] Hi, Mom! 妈妈
[18:54] Can’t talk. Having too much fun. 不说了 我玩得太开心了
[18:56] Love you! 爱你
[18:57] Three, two, one, blastoff! 三 二 一 起飞
[19:00] Bye! 再见
[19:03] Am I a monster for wishing he was sad and missing me? 我希望他能想我 然后很难过 是不是很坏
[19:07] Am I a monster for being so jealous 我很嫉妒他们可以学
[19:09] that they’re learning that “Chicago” Choreography? 《芝加哥》的舞蹈 我坏不坏
[19:11] – Gosh, I want to go to Space Camp! – Me too! -天哪 我想去太空营 -我也是
[19:13] I could probably get in, too. I have Lance Bass’ cellphone. 我说不定也能去 我有兰斯·巴斯的号码
[19:15] He follows me on Instagram. 他在图享网上粉我了
[19:16] And I’m done. 聊不下去了
[19:24] 欢迎光临我们的婚礼 罗恩&莎伦
[19:27] Well, I guess I got to go in at some point. 我总得进去吧
[19:30] Give it a minute. 等等吧
[19:35] There they are! 他们在那儿
[19:38] We came as fast as we could. 我们尽可能快地来了
[19:39] Oh, my God! 天哪
[19:40] Everybody’s here. 大家都来了
[19:42] See, when I told you you wouldn’t have to go in alone, 我说了你不会一个人的
[19:44] I meant you wouldn’t have to go in alone. 我没开玩笑
[19:45] Here’s the thing — Angie and I do not smell good, 那个 安吉和我身上有味道
[19:48] but we do have multiple pounds of tilapia 但我们有几磅罗非鱼
[19:50] if anybody’s interested. 有人想吃吗
[19:52] We’re gonna need to break this down 等这事结束后
[19:53] for like a thousand hours when this things is done. 你可得好好跟我说说是怎么回事
[19:55] Girl, you have no idea. 妹子 真的太扯了
[19:58] Hey, I got you something. 我给你买了个东西
[20:00] – Look. – You bought me a website? -看 -你给我买了个网站
[20:03] Yeah, for all the sneakers you’re gonna design. 是的 你不是要设计运动鞋吗
[20:05] I think you have a future, and I’m believe in it. 我觉得你很有前途 我相信你
[20:09] 运动鞋 米奇原创
[20:12] Wait, you… you… you know my name isn’t Mickey, right? 等等 你知道我不叫米奇吧
[20:14] What? No… 什么 不是
[20:15] It’s Mickey, like the mouse. 米奇啊 米老鼠嘛
[20:17] No, it… it… it’s two G’s, man. It’s… 不 有两个G
[20:22] You know what? It’s the thought that counts. 心意我领了
[20:24] – Thanks, D-Glass. – There you go. That’s right. -谢了 道格拉斯 -没事
[20:26] People, let’s go! Sharon’s in first position! 大家进来吧 莎伦就位了
[20:29] It’s go time! 是时候了
[20:31] He’s wearing Liza. 他穿的是莱莎
[20:32] Yeah. 是啊
[20:35] Well, I guess this is it. 就这样吧
[20:39] I’m so glad you guys are here. 你们能来真好
[20:40] Of course. We’re your villa– 当然 我们是你的父老
[20:42] Nope. Never mind. 不 算了
[20:43] Okay, you get one. 你可以说一次
[20:45] Go on. Say it. 说吧
[20:46] – For real, for real? – For real, for real. -真的吗 -真的
[20:48] We’re your village. 我们是你的父老乡亲
[20:50] We are your village! 我们是你的父老乡亲
[20:52] Oh, my God. This is why we don’t give him one 天啊 这就是为什么不能让他说出来
[20:54] He can’t say it just once. 他肯定不会只说一次
[20:56] Village. Village. Village! *Villaaaaaaage!* 父老乡亲 *父老乡亲*
单亲

文章导航

Previous Post: 单亲(Single Parents)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 皮囊(Skins)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

单亲(Single Parents)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号