时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Angie? I just came to check on you. | 安吉 我就是来看看你 |
[00:06] | You, uh, didn’t seem to love sending our kids off to camp. | 送孩子们去夏令营时你好像不太开心 |
[00:09] | That bus took my baby! | 大巴抢走了我的宝贝 |
[00:11] | Angie! | 安吉 |
[00:13] | I’m having a meltdown. | 我崩溃了 |
[00:14] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[00:15] | I was so excited for my summer freedom, | 我本来那么向往夏天的自由 |
[00:17] | and then I see that bus pulling away, and I just lost it. | 但是看到大巴开走的时候 我就控制不住了 |
[00:19] | I get it. It’s weird. We sent our kids to space! | 我明白 把孩子送上太空感觉很奇怪 |
[00:22] | Or a simulated version of space at a camp in the desert | 或者说离洛杉矶两小时车程的沙漠里 |
[00:25] | two hours outside of Los Angeles. | 模拟的太空环境 |
[00:26] | But hey, they are in good hands. | 不过没关系 有人照顾他们 |
[00:28] | I met Lance Bass, and he really is — | 我见了兰斯·巴斯 他很… |
[00:31] | I know you met him! Stop name-dropping Lance Bass! | 我知道你见他了 别再用兰斯·巴斯炫耀了 |
[00:33] | Okay, I can tell that you are on edge, and I get it. | 我知道你现在很激动 我理解 |
[00:36] | You know, we can focus on | 我们可以把注意力转移到 |
[00:37] | all the things we can do now that we’re kid-free. | 孩子们走了以后 我们可以做什么 |
[00:39] | I mean, booze cruise. | 比如说醉酒巡游 |
[00:40] | We’ve always wanted to try stand-up. | 我们一直都想尝试脱口秀 |
[00:43] | Grown-ups-only pizza party — question mark? | 成人比萨派对怎么样 |
[00:44] | Oh, I got it. | 我知道了 |
[00:46] | I’m gonna go pick up Graham. | 我要去把格雷厄姆接回来 |
[00:47] | – What? – Yeah. I can do this. | -什么 -我可以的 |
[00:49] | I’m gonna go get him. | 我这就去接他 |
[00:49] | Okay, did you hear the thing I said about booze cruise? | 你听到我说醉酒巡游了吗 |
[00:51] | ‘Cause I think that’s a healthier area — | 因为那个更健康一点… |
[00:53] | But then I wouldn’t be with Graham. | 那我就不能和格雷厄姆在一起了 |
[00:54] | If I go pick up Graham, then, I’m gonna be with Graham. | 如果我去接格雷厄姆 就能和他在一起了 |
[00:57] | And I can still drink. | 到时候也可以喝酒 |
[00:58] | Okay, then I’m gonna drive you. | 那我开车带你去 |
[01:00] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[01:01] | I don’t want you to be alone right now. | 我不想让你一个人去 |
[01:02] | That means a lot to me. | 你对我真好 |
[01:04] | Because I’m out of gas — like, all the way out. | 因为我的车没油了 一点都没了 |
[01:07] | Road trip! | 公路旅行 |
[01:14] | And I look out my car window, | 然后我向车窗外一看 |
[01:16] | a-and there she is — Poppy, with Ron, | 看到她 波比和罗恩在一起 |
[01:20] | necking like a couple teens on V-J Day. | 像对日战争胜利日的青少年一样拥吻 |
[01:22] | – Yo, D-Glass! – We’re home, Dad. | -道格拉斯 -我们回来了 爸爸 |
[01:25] | Hey, Miggy. I’m dealing with something here. | 米吉 我正忙着呢 |
[01:27] | Can you come back in 10 years? | 你10年后再回来行吗 |
[01:28] | No, no, no. There’s something we got to show you. | 不不不 我们有东西要给你看 |
[01:30] | And get dressed, old man. | 穿好衣服 老头 |
[01:31] | You’re not retired yet. | 你还没退休呢 |
[01:36] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[01:37] | Oh, no! There’s sand in my sneakers. | 不 我的运动鞋进沙子了 |
[01:40] | There’s got to be a better way. | 肯定有更好的办法 |
[01:42] | Presenting… | 隆重介绍… |
[01:43] | Beach Sneaks. | 沙滩运动鞋 |
[01:45] | Using proprietary Beach Sneaks technology — | 采用专利沙滩运动鞋技术… |
[01:48] | It’s a bag on a shoe. I get it. | 就是在鞋上套个袋子 我明白 |
[01:50] | Well, then, let’s cut to the chase. | 那就不多说废话了 |
[01:52] | I’m giving you the chance to get in on the ground floor. | 我给你优先入股的机会 |
[01:55] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[01:57] | Take every penny I have. | 把我的钱都拿去吧 |
[01:58] | Yay! Oh! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:59] | That was insincere. | 我骗你们的 |
[02:00] | I will give you nothing for this idea. | 我不会为这个创意出一分钱 |
[02:02] | Off you go. | 快走吧 |
[02:03] | Your idea stinks. | 你们的创意太烂了 |
[02:04] | And if it didn’t, I still wouldn’t invest, | 即使不烂 我也不会投资 |
[02:06] | because you clearly have no idea about business. | 因为你们根本没有商业头脑 |
[02:14] | We need to talk about last night. | 我们应该谈谈昨晚的事 |
[02:15] | No, we need to talk about an opportunity | 不 我们应该谈谈 |
[02:17] | – that’ll change your life, right? – Nah. You’re leaving. | -一个改变人生的机会 -不 你该走了 |
[02:18] | – Terrific. – Everyone loves to wear sneak– | -很好 -大家都喜欢穿运动鞋 |
[02:25] | Can I pose a quesh? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[02:27] | How’s Graham gonna feel about us showing up? | 看到我们去了 格雷厄姆会怎么想 |
[02:30] | What if he’s not happy being the only kid | 如果开营第一天只有他被接走了 |
[02:32] | taken out of camp the first day? | 他不高兴怎么办 |
[02:33] | I don’t want to focus on that. | 我不想考虑这个问题 |
[02:35] | I just want to focus on the part where he’s with me, | 我只想和他在一起 |
[02:37] | in our house, staying there, and not leaving. | 在我们家不出去 |
[02:39] | Angie, is it possible you have abandonment issues? | 安吉 你会不会有被遗弃恐惧症 |
[02:43] | Me? | 我吗 |
[02:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:47] | Make it about me. | 就是我的问题 |
[02:48] | But, you know, if I do have “Abandonment issues,” | 但即使我真的有”被遗弃恐惧症” |
[02:51] | it’s only because everybody leaves. | 那也是因为所有人都会离去 |
[02:53] | That’s how the world works. | 这是自然规律 |
[02:55] | – Everybody? – Yeah, everybody. | -所有人 -对 所有人 |
[02:57] | Grandparents, pets, Bobby Fischer — | 祖父母 宠物 鲍比·费舍尔 |
[02:59] | – where the hell is that guy? – I don’t know. | -那家伙去哪了 -不知道 |
[03:01] | Every teacher at the end of the school year — | 学年结束后的每一个老师 |
[03:03] | just gone, like it all meant nothing, | 都走了 好像一切都没有意义 |
[03:05] | Graham’s dad, every pen I’ve ever owned. | 格雷厄姆的爸爸 我拥有过的每一支笔 |
[03:06] | O…kay. Let’s go back one. | 等等 回到上一个 |
[03:09] | Where do all the pens go? | 我的笔都去哪了 |
[03:10] | They can’t all be in the couch cushions. | 不可能都在沙发垫下面 |
[03:12] | Graham’s dad? | 格雷厄姆的爸爸 |
[03:14] | You never say anything about him. Can we talk about that? | 你从没提起过他 可以说说吗 |
[03:17] | I don’t like to talk about it. I get super pissed. | 我不想谈这个 提起他我就火大 |
[03:20] | Angie. | 安吉 |
[03:23] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[03:27] | I was working the merch table at a music festival. | 当时我在音乐节里卖东西 |
[03:30] | I’d just been fired from American Eagle. | 那会儿刚被美国鹰炒了 |
[03:33] | And one night, I was jamming on a churro, | 有一晚 我边吃西班牙油条边随音乐摇摆 |
[03:37] | when I hear a killer scream coming from the stage. | 突然听到了台上传来了一声巨吼 |
[03:42] | I look up, | 我抬头一看 |
[03:43] | and there is the sexiest man I had ever seen, | 看见了此生见过最帅气的男人 |
[03:47] | shredding on his guitar. | 狂野地弹着吉他 |
[03:50] | Derek. | 德瑞克 |
[03:51] | We locked eyes. | 我们四目相对 |
[03:53] | It seemed like fate. | 仿佛命中注定一样 |
[03:55] | He threw me his guitar pick. | 他把吉他的拨片扔给了我 |
[03:59] | That night, I joined them on tour. | 那晚我加入了他们的巡演 |
[04:02] | I was on that bus all summer. | 整个夏天都住在大巴上 |
[04:03] | It was super stinky, but I loved it. | 臭气熏天 但我很喜欢 |
[04:06] | And I loved him. | 我也爱他 |
[04:08] | Oh, my God. You lived on a tour bus? | 天啊 你住过巡演大巴吗 |
[04:11] | Did you and the band members go sightseeing on — | 你和乐队成员有没有去旅游 |
[04:12] | Shut up! You asked for this story! | 闭嘴 是你要听的 |
[04:15] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[04:16] | it was magical. | 一切都很美妙 |
[04:19] | But then… | 但之后 |
[04:21] | about six weeks into the tour, I told him I was pregnant. | 巡演了六周左右 我告诉他我怀孕了 |
[04:25] | And he seemed really happy. | 他看上去很开心 |
[04:26] | We talked about how cool it would be to raise a kid on the road. | 我们还说巡演途中养育孩子会很酷呢 |
[04:30] | Next thing I knew… | 然后… |
[04:31] | he left me at a bus stop in Sacramento. | 他就把我丢在了萨克拉门托的大巴站 |
[04:35] | So… | 所以 |
[04:37] | it’s mostly abandonment issues. | 主要是被遗弃恐惧症吧 |
[04:39] | But I got a bus thing, too. | 但我也不喜欢大巴 |
[04:41] | Oh, Angie, I’m so sorry. | 安吉 真遗憾 |
[04:45] | Damn it! Now I’m pissed! | 该死 我生气了 |
[04:47] | I knew this would happen! | 我就知道会这样 |
[04:49] | I need to rock! | 我得摇滚一下 |
[04:50] | There’s only one veterinarian | 只有一种兽医 |
[04:51] | who should be allowed to neuter dogs, | 能阉割狗狗 |
[04:53] | and his name is God. | 那就是上帝 |
[04:54] | Damn desert stations! | 垃圾沙漠电台 |
[04:56] | I’m plugging in! | 我要播手机里的歌 |
[05:04] | Stop apologizing. | 别道歉了 |
[05:05] | But I feel bad. | 但我很内疚 |
[05:06] | About what? | 为什么 |
[05:07] | You seeing me kiss Ron, | 你看到我亲罗恩了 |
[05:09] | after you and I had our thing last week. | 咱俩上周才刚干了那事 |
[05:12] | Thing? Wha– Wha– Wha– What thing? | 那事 什什什什么事 |
[05:13] | I-I’m sorry. I really don’t remember. | 抱歉 我真的不记得了 |
[05:15] | I’m a very busy single dad, trying to have it all. | 我是个忙碌的单身父亲 我想两者兼顾 |
[05:17] | Come on, Douglas. We kissed. | 拜托 道格拉斯 我们接吻了 |
[05:20] | You know, you were here, I was there. | 你在这 我在那 |
[05:22] | We pushed our faces together, and then we pulled apar– | 我们的脸贴在了一起 然后又分开 |
[05:25] | Now I’m just explaining what a kiss is. | 我这是在解释接吻 |
[05:26] | R-R-R-Right. All right, well, look. | 对 好吧 |
[05:27] | Don’t feel sorry for me, because I got to be honest — | 不用为我内疚 因为说实话 |
[05:30] | I barely remember our encounter. | 我都不记得了 |
[05:32] | – Is that right? – You seem skeptical. | -是吗 -你好像不信啊 |
[05:33] | – I am. – Because? | -是的 -为什么 |
[05:35] | Well, for one thing, you were sitting | 起码昨晚你把车 |
[05:36] | in front of my house last night in your car. | 停在我家门前 而且一直坐在里面 |
[05:37] | I could hear the Simply Sinatra station from my porch. | 我从门廊都能听见”唯有西纳特拉”电台 |
[05:41] | What were you doing there? | 你在那干什么 |
[05:43] | I-I was… | 我是去 |
[05:45] | returning… | 归还… |
[05:47] | a-a blazer that… | 一件西服 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:51] | Returning a blazer? | 还西服 |
[05:52] | Yep. Yep. | 对 对 |
[05:53] | Rory’s special purple blazer — | 罗里的特制紫色西服 |
[05:55] | the one he calls “Liza.” | 他称之为”莱莎”的那件 |
[05:56] | I must have mistakenly grabbed it, thinking it was mine. | 我肯定以为是我的 然后拿错了 |
[05:59] | Oh, I know Liza. I iron her once a week. | 我知道莱莎 我每周都烫一遍 |
[06:01] | So, you thought that a tiny, grape-colored blazer was yours? | 你以为那件小小的葡萄紫西服是你的 |
[06:04] | – That’s right. – Not buying it. | -没错 -我不信 |
[06:06] | Well, buy it or don’t buy it, baby, ’cause that’s the truth. | 信不信由你 反正这是事实 |
[06:09] | You’re too scared to tell me the truth because you’re weak. | 你害怕告诉我真相 因为你太软弱了 |
[06:11] | I-I’m weak? | 我软弱 |
[06:12] | You’re the one that’s getting back together with your ex! | 是你要和前夫复合 |
[06:15] | Look, you don’t know anything about me and Ron. | 你根本不了解我和罗恩 |
[06:16] | Well, I know he’s getting married today. | 我知道他今天要结婚了 |
[06:18] | Actually, he called off the wedding. | 其实他取消了婚礼 |
[06:20] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[06:23] | Because he’s not afraid to tell me how he feels. | 因为他不怕告诉我自己的感受 |
[06:25] | What the hell is that supposed to mean?! | 这是什么意思 |
[06:28] | Bye, Douglas. All right? | 再见 道格拉斯 |
[06:29] | I’ll see you the next time you want to return a blazer. | 下次你还西服的时候再见 |
[06:34] | Her name is Liza! | 她叫莱莎 |
[06:40] | Are you crazy?! That’s the best song on the album! | 你疯了吗 这是整张专辑里最好听的歌 |
[06:43] | We’ve been listening to different songs? | 我们在听不同的歌曲吗 |
[06:45] | I thought that was just one 55-minute scream. | 我以为刚才就是狂吼了55分钟呢 |
[06:49] | Which I support your need to listen to. | 但你要听 我也支持 |
[06:53] | I mean, Angie, it seems like | 安吉 你看起来 |
[06:54] | you got a lot of unresolved anger issues. | 有很多需要解决的愤怒情绪 |
[06:57] | I mean, what Derek did to you is unforgivable. | 德瑞克对你做的事无法原谅 |
[07:00] | Who abandons their pregnant girlfriend? | 谁会抛下自己怀孕的女友啊 |
[07:02] | And how dare he not even try to meet Graham. | 他怎么能见都不见格雷厄姆呢 |
[07:05] | Especially since he lives in Barstow! | 特别是他就住在巴斯托 |
[07:07] | It’s only two hours away! | 离这才两小时车程 |
[07:08] | It’s like, fire up an audiobook and go do the right thing, | 给孩子听听有声书 哄哄孩子也行啊 |
[07:11] | you hot doofus! | 帅气的蠢蛋 |
[07:13] | Angie! You know where he lives? | 安吉 你知道他住哪 |
[07:15] | I may have done a light dive into the Internet. | 我上网稍微搜了一下 |
[07:19] | Turns out that he’s still trying to make the music thing happen, | 发现他还在努力做音乐 |
[07:22] | but now he’s really into meditation | 但他现在沉迷冥想 |
[07:24] | and past-life regression, | 和前世催眠回溯 |
[07:26] | and he works at a fast-food place called Ratso’s. | 而且他在拉佐快餐店上班 |
[07:28] | You knew all this, | 你知道这么多 |
[07:29] | but you didn’t try to find him and — and let him have it? | 还不去找他闹吗 |
[07:31] | And say what? | 我能怎么说 |
[07:32] | “Hey, Derek, you suck! | 德瑞克 你逊爆了 |
[07:34] | How dare you turn your back on us! | 你怎么能抛下我们 |
[07:37] | Chilling in Barstow after you leave me on the side of the road | 跑到巴斯托快活 把我像垃圾一样 |
[07:40] | to rot, like a bag of trash!” | 丢在路边 |
[07:42] | Damn right! | 没错啊 |
[07:44] | You are not a bag of trash. | 你不是垃圾 |
[07:45] | No! He is! And he needs to know it! | 没错 他才是垃圾 得让他知道这一点 |
[07:48] | You know, forget Space Camp. | 别管什么太空营了 |
[07:49] | We’re going to Barstow right now! | 我们现在就去巴斯托 |
[07:51] | This is nuts! | 太扯了 |
[07:53] | But…yes! Let’s do it! | 但我们去吧 |
[07:55] | I want to give Derek a piece of my mind! | 我要痛骂德瑞克一顿 |
[07:57] | And I’m gonna use all the cuss words! | 我要把脏话都骂出来 |
[07:59] | And I’m gonna maybe make up a few new ones — | 再编几个没听过的 |
[08:02] | like Shoe-butt, or Honk-head! | 像是鞋屁股 喇叭头 |
[08:05] | I don’t know, I’m gonna come up with them in the moment. | 我也不知道 过会再想 |
[08:06] | But yeah! Let’s ride! | 我们走吧 |
[08:13] | I just can’t. | 我不行了 |
[08:14] | – I can’t. I’m sorry. – No, I-I know. I know. | -不行了 抱歉 -我懂 我懂 |
[08:15] | I know. It’s fine. You can listen to your music now. | 我懂 没关系 你听自己的音乐吧 |
[08:22] | “Ratso’s — Burgers, Burritos, and Teriyaki.” | 拉佐快餐店 汉堡 卷饼 日本照烧 |
[08:25] | That’s way too many cuisines for this food to actually be good. | 这么多花样 东西能好吃吗 |
[08:27] | I am amped for some confrontation, right? | 我一定要跟他对峙 |
[08:30] | Like, Derek-style! Let’s do this! | 像德瑞克那样 走吧 |
[08:31] | Yeah! All right, so, what’s the plan? | 你计划是什么 |
[08:32] | Are we gonna storm in there and confront him? | 我们直接冲进去跟他对峙吗 |
[08:34] | Or — Or should we wait by his car? | 还是在他车旁蹲他 |
[08:35] | You’re the boss. I’ll follow your lead. | 你是老大 我按你说的办 |
[08:37] | I don’t know. Let’s just see if he’s here first. Do a lap. | 我不知道 先看看他在不在这 兜一圈 |
[08:39] | Cautious, but efficient. | 谨慎且有效率 |
[08:40] | – Yeah! – Hell yeah! | -好 -没错 |
[08:41] | I’m gonna get my burns ready, Derek! | 我要积攒怒火 德瑞克 |
[08:43] | D’Amato coming in hot! | D·阿玛托火力全开 |
[08:44] | Hold up. Are — Are we in the drive-thru lane? | 等等 我们是不是开进得来速了 |
[08:47] | What? | 什么 |
[08:48] | Welcome to Ratso’s. This is Derek. | 欢迎光临拉佐快餐店 我是德瑞克 |
[08:50] | May I take your order? | 您想吃点什么 |
[08:52] | Oh, my God. That’s — That’s his voice. | 天啊 那是他的声音 |
[08:54] | That’s him. That– That’s Derek. | 是他 是德瑞克 |
[08:56] | Okay, great. Now you can talk to him. | 很好啊 你可以跟他讲话了 |
[08:58] | – I can’t do this. – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你可以的 |
[08:59] | We drove all this way, Angie. | 我们大老远开过来的 安吉 |
[09:00] | You have to get this off your chest. | 你必须出了这口恶气 |
[09:01] | No, I don’t. | 我没必要 |
[09:02] | I continue to welcome you to Ratso’s. | 再次欢迎光临拉佐快餐店 |
[09:04] | Hello? I can’t hear you. | 在吗 我没听见 |
[09:06] | Please speak directly into the rat. | 请对着小老鼠说话 |
[09:08] | Reverse. Reverse. | 倒车 倒车 |
[09:09] | I can’t now. There’s a car behind us. | 不行 后面有车 |
[09:10] | Well, just go over it, like monster trucks do! | 那就像怪兽卡车那样轧过去 |
[09:12] | This isn’t a monster truck. | 这又不是怪兽卡车 |
[09:14] | Damn it! Every time, it’s not a monster truck! | 靠 每次都不是 |
[09:16] | Are you there? | 您还在吗 |
[09:17] | The welcome to Ratso’s is ongoing. | 拉佐快餐店一直欢迎您 |
[09:19] | I would love to take your order. | 请点餐吧 |
[09:20] | Order some stuff. Stall him. | 随便点 拖住他 |
[09:22] | Um, yes, hello. | 你好 |
[09:23] | I would like to talk to you about the menu. | 我想点个餐 |
[09:27] | Not now. I’m not hungry. | 现在不用 我不饿 |
[09:29] | Douglas! | 道格拉斯 |
[09:31] | We’re here to tell you you made a big mistake. | 我们是来告诉你 你犯了大错 |
[09:34] | Huge. | 大错特错 |
[09:35] | After passing on the biggest opportunity of a lifetime, | 在你错失了人生最大良机之后 |
[09:38] | we pitched Beach Sneaks to a real business genius. | 我们把沙滩运动鞋推销给了一位商业奇才 |
[09:48] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[09:48] | Your “Business genius” Was Dwayne? | 你们说的商业奇才是德韦恩 |
[09:51] | Yep. | 没错 |
[09:53] | And he just texted the link to our website! | 他把咱们网站的链接发来了 |
[09:55] | Look! | 看 |
[09:56] | Why does it say “Beach Sneaks by Dwayne”? | 为什么上面写”沙滩运动鞋 德韦恩原创” |
[09:58] | I thought it was your idea. | 这不是你的创意吗 |
[10:03] | This is hard to watch. | 惨不忍睹 |
[10:04] | We’re going to the shed. | 我们去小屋了 |
[10:08] | Only an idiot would trust Dwayne. | 傻子才会相信德韦恩 |
[10:10] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[10:12] | I’m tired of you telling me I’m an idiot. | 我已经受够你骂我傻子了 |
[10:14] | At least I do more than criticize from a distance. | 起码我没有在一边冷嘲热讽 |
[10:16] | You just hide in your house behind your handsome butler. | 你只会在家躲在你的帅管家后面 |
[10:19] | You should’ve seen him in his prime. | 你应该看看他年轻时候的样子 |
[10:21] | They used to call him “The Lady Killer,” | 人们以前都叫他”少女杀手” |
[10:23] | and not just because his first wife disappear. | 并不仅仅是因为他的第一任妻子不见了 |
[10:25] | But at least I lead with my heart. | 起码我追随了自己的梦想 |
[10:27] | And — And sure, it almost never works out, | 虽然基本上没什么未来 |
[10:29] | but I put myself out there. | 但我跨出了那一步 |
[10:31] | When’s the last time you did that? | 你上次这么做是什么时候 |
[10:34] | Hey, I put myself out there, too. | 我也跨出了那一步 |
[10:36] | Right, Tony? | 对吧 托尼 |
[10:38] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[10:39] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[10:41] | Tony!! | 托尼 |
[10:42] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[10:44] | Every day’s a blessing, huh, Tony? | 多活一天都是运气啊 托尼 |
[10:46] | Uh, yep. That’s right. | 对 没错 |
[10:47] | Four egg rolls, cinnasticks, | 四个蛋卷和肉桂卷 |
[10:49] | and a spicy chicken teriyaki sandwich, hold the pineapple. | 一个辣味照烧鸡三明治 少放菠萝 |
[10:51] | Does that complete your order? | 点好了吗 |
[10:54] | I can’t face him. Just keep ordering. | 我无法面对他 继续点 |
[10:56] | I’ve ordered everything. | 我都点完了 |
[10:57] | Anything else you want to add? | 还有什么吗 |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 有 |
[11:00] | Could I get a chili cup? | 能给我一个辣酱杯吗 |
[11:01] | – Another one? – Yes. | -再加一个 -是的 |
[11:03] | Okay. So, that’s three chili cups, a four-piece nuggets, | 好 三个辣酱杯 四块炸鸡 |
[11:06] | beef bowl with ponzu sauce on the side, | 牛肉饭加个柚子酱 |
[11:08] | fatty kids meal | 胖仔儿童餐 |
[11:08] | with Asian barbecue wings instead of fries. | 亚式烤鸡翅换薯条 |
[11:10] | Also, a plus-size milkshake, a spicy teriyaki chicken — | 还有一个大杯奶昔 辣味照烧鸡 |
[11:13] | I’m gonna hold that pineapple for you. | 少放菠萝 |
[11:15] | And I have you down for a grilled tilapia | 你还点了一份烤罗非鱼 |
[11:17] | and side of steamed rice, | 加个米饭 |
[11:18] | two apple pies, cinnamon sticks, and a fruit cup. | 两个苹果派 肉桂卷还有水果杯 |
[11:21] | Now, does that complete your order? | 就这些吗 |
[11:24] | Ask him about the secret menu? | 问问他隐藏菜单吧 |
[11:26] | Angie, it’s time. | 安吉 是时候了 |
[11:28] | Yep! That’ll do it! | 就这些 |
[11:29] | Don’t worry. He probably just takes the order. | 别担心 他可能只负责接单 |
[11:30] | Okay. I’ll see you guys at the window. | 好 窗口见 |
[11:33] | I’m out. Can’t do this. | 我走了 我办不到 |
[11:34] | No, no, no! Now it’s gonna | 不行 这样看起来 |
[11:36] | look like I ordered all that food for one person! | 就像我一个人点了这么多东西 |
[11:38] | By the way, if you find the banana smell, let me know. | 对了 如果你闻到香蕉味就告诉我 |
[11:41] | I smell it. | 我闻到了 |
[11:48] | So, you’re Derek. | 你就是德瑞克 |
[11:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:51] | Will, get the food and go! | 威尔 拿上吃的快走 |
[11:53] | You’re… the Derek. | 你就是 那个德瑞克 |
[11:57] | Derek — yeah. Thanks for noticing. | 德瑞克 谢谢你注意到我的名字 |
[11:59] | What’s your name, buddy? | 你叫什么 朋友 |
[12:00] | Your worst nightmare — | 你最可怕的梦魇 |
[12:03] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[12:10] | I see you’re alone. | 你是一个人啊 |
[12:11] | When somebody orders this much food for themselves, | 一个人给自己点了这么多吃的 |
[12:13] | I feel ethically bound to ask if they’re okay. | 我有义务问问你没事吧 |
[12:15] | Actually, Derek, no, I’m not okay. | 德瑞克 其实我有事 |
[12:18] | I’m pretty keyed up! | 我很激昂 |
[12:19] | Will, what the hell are you doing?! | 威尔 你在干什么 |
[12:21] | – Come on, man! – He just walked out on you. | -快点 -他就这么把你甩了 |
[12:22] | – I was there. Now just…drive! – Move it! | -当时我在场 快开车 -快开走 |
[12:24] | I can’t. Cooper’s pissed. | 不行 库珀很生气 |
[12:26] | Could you run that as debit, please? | 借记账户 谢谢 |
[12:28] | Go! Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[12:30] | Hey, I know what it’s like to feel down. | 我明白消沉的感觉 |
[12:32] | But hope can come from the most unexpected places, | 但希望可能会在最意想不到的地方出现 |
[12:35] | like, uh, the hug of a stranger | 比如陌生人的拥抱 |
[12:37] | or a new song that feels like it’s speaking directly to you. | 或者一首感觉就在说你自己的新歌 |
[12:40] | Check out track 6 — “Crowd of No One.” | 听听看第六首 《无人之群》 |
[12:42] | I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[12:43] | And if you respond, and you know anyone | 如果你有共鸣 |
[12:45] | in the music industry or in YouTube — | 又认识音乐人或是油管博主 |
[12:46] | I don’t want your stupid music, Derek! | 我不想听你的烂歌 德瑞克 |
[12:49] | Not the first time I’ve heard that. | 这不是我第一次听了 |
[12:50] | Thanks for coming to Ratso’s, and, uh… | 感谢光临拉佐快餐店 |
[12:53] | have a great day. | 祝你愉快 |
[12:54] | Drive! I am begging you to just drive this car! | 快开车 求你了 |
[12:59] | He still looks great. | 他还是很帅 |
[13:02] | You forgot the ketchup! | 你忘记给番茄酱了 |
[13:03] | I know. We ran out. | 我知道 我们没有存货了 |
[13:04] | And believe me, however mad you are, | 相信我 不论你有多生气 |
[13:07] | I’m twice as embarrassed. | 我要比你为难得多 |
[13:09] | You’re really gonna tell me you’ve run out of ketchup | 你真的打算躲在那扇小窗户后面 |
[13:10] | from behind the safety of your little window? | 告诉我你们没有番茄酱了吗 |
[13:12] | At least have the decency to say it to my face. | 至少有点礼貌 当着我的面告诉我啊 |
[13:14] | Come on! | 快点 |
[13:16] | Will! Where are you going?! | 威尔 你去哪 |
[13:17] | Will! Get back here! | 威尔 回来 |
[13:19] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:20] | Don’t antagonize strangers! | 别骂陌生人啊 |
[13:22] | Well! Look who came out to play. | 看看是谁出来了 |
[13:24] | Okay, I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[13:25] | but I don’t want any trouble. | 但我不想惹麻烦 |
[13:26] | And, again, the more we talk, | 再说一遍 越跟你说话 |
[13:27] | the more I feel like you could really use track 6 — | 我就越觉得你应该听听第六首 |
[13:30] | especially the drum solo. | 特别是鼓独奏 |
[13:31] | No. Okay. | 别啊 好吧 |
[13:33] | Again, not the first person to do that. | 你也不是第一个了 |
[13:35] | And I really am sorry about the ketchup. | 很抱歉 番茄酱没有了 |
[13:36] | But you made the fries! | 但薯条是你做的 |
[13:38] | – I know. – And when you make the fries, | -我知道 -炸完薯条后 |
[13:39] | you have a responsibility to provide ketchup. | 你有责任提供番茄酱 |
[13:41] | You don’t walk away, leaving the fry in the world, | 你不能甩下薯条一走了之 |
[13:43] | letting the salt do all the work! | 让盐来收拾烂摊子 |
[13:45] | You’re not gonna believe this, but I just found some. | 你肯定不信 但我又找到了几包 |
[13:48] | So problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[13:49] | It’s too late, Derek! | 太迟了 德瑞克 |
[13:50] | Because here’s the thing — | 其实吧 |
[13:52] | the fry is amazing, | 薯条太棒了 |
[13:54] | because salt… | 因为盐 |
[13:56] | she’s incredible. | 她非常棒 |
[13:57] | She’s so strong, and she’s so brave | 她坚强又勇敢 |
[14:01] | that the fry, even without any help from the ketchup, | 即使没有番茄酱的帮助 |
[14:03] | managed to turn out awesome. | 薯条也非常好吃 |
[14:05] | You’re going crazy about French fries! | 你对薯条太执着了 |
[14:07] | This is what our comment box is for. | 你有意见就写给意见箱吧 |
[14:11] | Running away again, huh? Typical Derek! | 你又要逃吗 典型的德瑞克做法 |
[14:13] | – Things get hard, and you just take off! – No! | -有困难 你就逃跑 -不 |
[14:15] | Well, not this time, you shoe-butt! | 这次你跑不了了 鞋屁股 |
[14:16] | – You honk-head! – Language! | -喇叭头 -注意你的用词 |
[14:18] | Ratso’s is a family establishment. | 拉佐快餐店是家族企业 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:25] | Please stop, ’cause you’re — you’re hurting my face. | 别这样 你弄疼我的脸了 |
[14:27] | No. ‘Cause unlike you, I’m not a quitter. | 不 不像你 我不是轻易放弃的人 |
[14:31] | Angie? | 安吉 |
[14:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:34] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[14:40] | Is this lunatic your husband? | 这个疯子是你丈夫吗 |
[14:43] | Whatever. It doesn’t matter. | 算了 不重要了 |
[14:44] | There’s so much I want to tell you. | 我有很多话想跟你说 |
[14:46] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[14:49] | No. I… | 不行 我 |
[14:52] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[14:52] | Will, get in the car. | 威尔 上车 |
[14:59] | Well, when you are ready… | 那等你准备好了 |
[15:02] | my e-mail’s on this broken CD shard. | 光盘碎片上有我的电邮地址 |
[15:06] | His name is Graham. | 他叫格雷厄姆 |
[15:17] | So…that was Derek. | 那就是德瑞克 |
[15:40] | I’m done with Ron. | 我和罗恩结束了 |
[15:42] | And I mean it this time. | 这次是认真的 |
[15:44] | I told him to marry Sharon. | 我让他去娶莎伦 |
[15:46] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:56] | Last night, when I came by, | 昨晚 我过来 |
[15:57] | I, uh, I wasn’t returning a blazer. | 不是来还西服的 |
[16:00] | I-I wanted to come to tell you… | 我是想告诉你 |
[16:03] | that I… | 我 |
[16:06] | feelings… | 感觉 |
[16:08] | I know, Douglas. | 我知道 道格拉斯 |
[16:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:14] | I’m not sure what happens now. | 不知道现在是什么情况 |
[16:16] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[16:20] | I do know that my ex-husband’s getting married in half an hour, | 但我知道我前夫半小时后就要结婚了 |
[16:23] | and I have to get dressed and go to it — alone. | 而我得换衣服自己去了 |
[16:26] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[16:27] | Well, Rory’s in it. | 罗里已经在现场了 |
[16:28] | He’s “Stage managing” the whole thing, | 他在”管理”全局 |
[16:30] | so I have to go. | 所以我必须得去 |
[16:31] | No, I-I mean you’re not going alone. | 我是说不会让你一个人去的 |
[16:39] | I can’t tell if these are supposed to be | 我都吃不出来 |
[16:41] | sesame seeds or sand… | 这些是芝麻还是沙子了 |
[16:43] | or possibly little pieces of bone. | 也有可能是骨头渣 |
[16:46] | Man, you were genuinely scary back there. | 你之前真的很吓人 |
[16:49] | You broke his CD in half. | 你把他的光盘掰成了两半 |
[16:52] | Yes. You’re welcome. Now you have his e-mail. | 不用谢 现在你有他的电邮了 |
[16:55] | What do you think you’ll do with that? | 你打算怎么办 |
[16:56] | Oh, I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet. | 我不知道 我还没想好 |
[16:59] | I mean, part of me wants to just sign him up | 我有点想帮他注册 |
[17:01] | for a bunch of mailing lists. | 一大堆垃圾邮件 |
[17:03] | That’d be awesome. | 那太爽了 |
[17:04] | And the other part of me wants to… | 我又有点想 |
[17:06] | reach out and maybe talk | 跟他联系一下 |
[17:09] | for the first time in eight years. | 都八年了 想找他聊聊 |
[17:12] | Well, you’ll figure it out. | 你会想明白的 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:16] | Thank you for Hulking Out for me. | 谢谢你为我出头 |
[17:19] | I did not know you had that in you. | 我都不知道你还能这么冲动 |
[17:20] | I did not, either. | 我也不知道 |
[17:21] | God, that was embarrassing. | 天啊 太尴尬了 |
[17:23] | No need to be embarrassed. | 不用觉得尴尬 |
[17:24] | Derek is the one that should be embarrassed. | 尴尬的应该是德瑞克 |
[17:26] | Did you see his necklace? | 你看到他项链了吗 |
[17:27] | It said… | 上面写着 |
[17:29] | – “Breathe.” – “Breathe.” | -深呼吸 -深呼吸 |
[17:31] | Yeah, I wouldn’t have guessed that that was your type. | 我肯定猜不到你喜欢这样的 |
[17:33] | I mean, it — it used to be. | 过去是这样 |
[17:37] | I like… different things now. | 现在不同了 |
[17:41] | What’s your type? | 你喜欢什么类型的 |
[17:42] | It’s like a flustered newswoman with perfect hair | 头发很好看的慌乱女记者 |
[17:45] | – who’s like… – Yeah. | -就像 -是啊 |
[17:46] | – She — She’s really hard to make fun of. – Yeah, that. | -她真的很难取笑 -是的 |
[17:48] | She’s — She’s lovely. | 她很可爱 |
[17:50] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 |
[17:52] | But I have other types. | 但我还喜欢其他类型的 |
[17:54] | Oh, yeah? Like…what? | 是吗 比如呢 |
[17:58] | I did make a baby with a human granola bar. | 我用人造格兰诺拉麦片做了一个宝宝啊 |
[18:00] | Right. | 嗯 |
[18:04] | Well…thanks for saying all that stuff. | 谢谢你说的那些 |
[18:08] | You made a lot of good points about fatherhood and ketchup. | 你对父亲和番茄酱见解很深啊 |
[18:14] | What can I say? I care deeply about condiments. | 我能说什么呢 我很在意调味品 |
[18:18] | And you. | 还有你 |
[18:24] | No one’s ever stood up for me like that. | 从来没有人这样帮我出头过 |
[18:27] | It’s always been me and Graham against the world. | 一直是我和格雷厄姆对抗全世界 |
[18:31] | Well… not everybody leaves, Angie. | 不是所有人都会离去 安吉 |
[18:41] | Sophie! | 苏菲 |
[18:42] | Dad, this is so cool. | 爸爸 这太酷了 |
[18:44] | We’re about to go into the space simulator, | 我们要进入太空模拟器 |
[18:46] | and then Lance is gonna teach us | 然后兰斯会教我们 |
[18:48] | the choreography from “Chicago”! | 《芝加哥》的舞蹈 |
[18:49] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[18:51] | Hey, Soph, is Graham there? I need a proof-of-life. | 小苏 格雷厄姆在吗 我想看看他还活着吗 |
[18:53] | Hi, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[18:54] | Can’t talk. Having too much fun. | 不说了 我玩得太开心了 |
[18:56] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[18:57] | Three, two, one, blastoff! | 三 二 一 起飞 |
[19:00] | Bye! | 再见 |
[19:03] | Am I a monster for wishing he was sad and missing me? | 我希望他能想我 然后很难过 是不是很坏 |
[19:07] | Am I a monster for being so jealous | 我很嫉妒他们可以学 |
[19:09] | that they’re learning that “Chicago” Choreography? | 《芝加哥》的舞蹈 我坏不坏 |
[19:11] | – Gosh, I want to go to Space Camp! – Me too! | -天哪 我想去太空营 -我也是 |
[19:13] | I could probably get in, too. I have Lance Bass’ cellphone. | 我说不定也能去 我有兰斯·巴斯的号码 |
[19:15] | He follows me on Instagram. | 他在图享网上粉我了 |
[19:16] | And I’m done. | 聊不下去了 |
[19:24] | 欢迎光临我们的婚礼 罗恩&莎伦 | |
[19:27] | Well, I guess I got to go in at some point. | 我总得进去吧 |
[19:30] | Give it a minute. | 等等吧 |
[19:35] | There they are! | 他们在那儿 |
[19:38] | We came as fast as we could. | 我们尽可能快地来了 |
[19:39] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[19:40] | Everybody’s here. | 大家都来了 |
[19:42] | See, when I told you you wouldn’t have to go in alone, | 我说了你不会一个人的 |
[19:44] | I meant you wouldn’t have to go in alone. | 我没开玩笑 |
[19:45] | Here’s the thing — Angie and I do not smell good, | 那个 安吉和我身上有味道 |
[19:48] | but we do have multiple pounds of tilapia | 但我们有几磅罗非鱼 |
[19:50] | if anybody’s interested. | 有人想吃吗 |
[19:52] | We’re gonna need to break this down | 等这事结束后 |
[19:53] | for like a thousand hours when this things is done. | 你可得好好跟我说说是怎么回事 |
[19:55] | Girl, you have no idea. | 妹子 真的太扯了 |
[19:58] | Hey, I got you something. | 我给你买了个东西 |
[20:00] | – Look. – You bought me a website? | -看 -你给我买了个网站 |
[20:03] | Yeah, for all the sneakers you’re gonna design. | 是的 你不是要设计运动鞋吗 |
[20:05] | I think you have a future, and I’m believe in it. | 我觉得你很有前途 我相信你 |
[20:09] | 运动鞋 米奇原创 | |
[20:12] | Wait, you… you… you know my name isn’t Mickey, right? | 等等 你知道我不叫米奇吧 |
[20:14] | What? No… | 什么 不是 |
[20:15] | It’s Mickey, like the mouse. | 米奇啊 米老鼠嘛 |
[20:17] | No, it… it… it’s two G’s, man. It’s… | 不 有两个G |
[20:22] | You know what? It’s the thought that counts. | 心意我领了 |
[20:24] | – Thanks, D-Glass. – There you go. That’s right. | -谢了 道格拉斯 -没事 |
[20:26] | People, let’s go! Sharon’s in first position! | 大家进来吧 莎伦就位了 |
[20:29] | It’s go time! | 是时候了 |
[20:31] | He’s wearing Liza. | 他穿的是莱莎 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:35] | Well, I guess this is it. | 就这样吧 |
[20:39] | I’m so glad you guys are here. | 你们能来真好 |
[20:40] | Of course. We’re your villa– | 当然 我们是你的父老 |
[20:42] | Nope. Never mind. | 不 算了 |
[20:43] | Okay, you get one. | 你可以说一次 |
[20:45] | Go on. Say it. | 说吧 |
[20:46] | – For real, for real? – For real, for real. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[20:48] | We’re your village. | 我们是你的父老乡亲 |
[20:50] | We are your village! | 我们是你的父老乡亲 |
[20:52] | Oh, my God. This is why we don’t give him one | 天啊 这就是为什么不能让他说出来 |
[20:54] | He can’t say it just once. | 他肯定不会只说一次 |
[20:56] | Village. Village. Village! *Villaaaaaaage!* | 父老乡亲 *父老乡亲* |