英文名称:Skin
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:56] | Hail! | 万岁 |
[01:57] | Burn that soil! Burn that soil! | 消灭异类 消灭异类 |
[02:03] | Burn that soil! Burn that soil! | 消灭异类 消灭异类 |
[02:09] | Burn that soil! Burn that soil! | 消灭异类 消灭异类 |
[02:13] | Burn that soil! Burn that soil! | 消灭异类 消灭异类 |
[02:18] | Burn that soil! Burn that soil! | 消灭异类 消灭异类 |
[02:24] | Burn that soil! | 消灭异类 |
[02:28] | – Who’s streets? – Our streets! | -谁的地盘 -我们的地盘 |
[02:32] | Who’s streets? Our streets! | -谁的地盘 -我们的地盘 |
[02:35] | 滚吧 三K党[白人至上团体] Be gone, 三K党! | |
[02:37] | No fascists, USA! Go now… | 美国容不下法西斯 滚吧 |
[02:40] | Burn that soil! Burn that soil! | 消灭异类 消灭异类 |
[02:54] | No fascists, USA! | 法西斯滚出美国 |
[02:57] | 纳粹滚出美国 三K党滚出美国 No Nazi’s, no 三K党! | |
[03:00] | Burn that soil! Burn that soil! | 消灭异类 消灭异类 |
[03:04] | 三K党 美国容不下法西斯 三K党! No fascists, USA! | |
[03:07] | Burn that soil! Burn that soil! | 消灭异类 消灭异类 |
[03:15] | No fascists, USA! | 美国容不下法西斯 |
[03:18] | 滚吧 纳粹 滚吧 三K党 No Nazi’s, no 三K党! | |
[03:20] | Wassup, man? Huh? | 找茬吗 看尼玛呢 |
[03:23] | 滚回你的老窝去吧 詹金斯 Fuck off back to your porch, 詹金斯. | |
[03:25] | Oh, that’s original, I’ve never heard that before, Bryon. | 真老套的说法 这种话我听多了 |
[03:28] | I can’t tell you boys apart, all you look alike. | 我区分不了你们这帮人 长得都一样 |
[03:31] | – Bunch of pinheads. – Shut up. | -都是和大头钉一样 -闭嘴 |
[03:38] | Leave the area or you will be arrested. | 离开此处 否则将被逮捕 |
[03:47] | Leave the area or you will be arrested. | 离开此处 否则将被逮捕 |
[03:53] | Leave the area! | 离开此处 |
[03:56] | You will be arrested. | 否则将被逮捕 |
[04:09] | Come here, you fucker. Come here, you fucker! | 小崽子别跑 到你爹这儿来 |
[04:12] | Get the fuck off me! | 他妈的离我远点 |
[04:15] | Fuck you! Get off me! | 妈的 放开我 |
[04:19] | Aw, shit! | 操 |
[04:28] | Fuck you! | 干你妈的 |
[04:30] | Get off me! Fuckin’ do it. | 放开我 |
[04:32] | Fuckin’ do it now. Fuck you! Get off! | 放开我 妈的 |
[04:37] | Let’s go. Get out of here. | 走吧 离开这儿 |
[05:31] | Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! | 操 操 |
[05:41] | I’ve had him since he was a puppy. | 它很小的时候就和我待在一起了 |
[05:42] | Here, watch this. Watch it, huh? | 看这里 看这里 |
[05:45] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[05:48] | – Alright. – Excuse me, sir. | -献丑了 -先生 打扰一下 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1053个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:124个,六级词汇:65个,GRE词汇:68个,托福词汇:87个,考研词汇:137个,专四词汇:111个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:253个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:50] | – Can I pet him? – Go ahead. | -我可以摸摸它吗 -当然 |
[05:53] | Hey! Sit, sit, sit. | 坐下 坐下 坐下 |
[05:56] | His name is Boss. | 他的名字叫老板 |
[05:58] | – What’s your name? – I’m Iggy. | -你叫什么 -我叫伊吉 |
[06:01] | – What kinda name is that? – It’s my name. | -那算什么名字 -这就是我的名字 |
[06:03] | – How old are you? – I’m six. | -你多大了 -六岁了 |
[06:06] | Where’s your parents at? | 你爸爸妈妈呢 |
[06:08] | My mommy won’t allow a dog at our house. | 我妈妈不准我在家养狗 |
[06:09] | Why won’t she allow a dog in your house? | 为什么不行 |
[06:11] | She says that three daughters is hard enough. | 她说三个女孩就够她烦的了 |
[06:13] | Iggy! What did I say about disappearing like that? | 伊吉 别再给我突然消失了 |
[06:16] | – What’re you doing? – I’m cuddling Boss. | -你在干嘛 -我在和老板玩 |
[06:20] | You sure as hell better not be Boss. | 老板是你可就糟了 |
[06:22] | No, no, he’s… No, he’s the handsome one. | 不 不 老板比较帅 |
[06:25] | You can’t just go around harassing strangers like that. | 你不可以随便勾搭陌生人 |
[06:27] | – Nah, she wasn’t. – I’m not. | -她没有 -我没有 |
[06:29] | Yeah, you were, you’re annoying. | 你不是正在捣乱吗 |
[06:30] | Nobody wants to play with you. Come on, baby, let’s go. | 这里没人想和你玩 我们走吧 |
[06:32] | Come on. | 走了 |
[06:34] | – He seems to really like her. – Yeah, well. | -它看上去很喜欢她 -可能吧 |
[06:36] | – Thanks for lettin’ her pat him. – Yeah, you’re welcome. | -谢谢你让她摸它 -不用 |
[06:38] | Come on, let’s go baby. | 我们走吧 |
[06:40] | There’s a threat to our people. | 这是对我们赤裸裸的威胁 |
[06:42] | And I’m here to say it’s not because we hate anyone else | 我想说我并不讨厌任何人 |
[06:45] | I don’t hate the Jenks, the niggers | 我不讨厌詹金斯 黑鬼 |
[06:47] | the Muslims or the dykes. | 穆斯林教徒 还有那群同性恋 |
[06:50] | I don’t hate them. They have a right to live. | 大家都有生存的权利 |
[06:52] | But we say, “Not on our American soil!” | 但我要说 你们无权染指美国领土 |
[06:57] | Not in our fuckin’ life! | 无权染指我们的生活 |
[06:58] | So maybe we should just… | 或许我们可以 |
[07:00] | make them leave! | 让他们离开 |
[07:02] | Fuckin’ leave! Get them the fuck out! | 让他们离开 滚蛋 |
[07:06] | That is why, ladies and gentlemen, | 那就是为什么 女士们先生们 |
[07:08] | I have decided to officially run | 我决定竞选俄亥俄州众议员 |
[07:10] | for the Ohio House of Representatives. | 为大家讨个说法 |
[07:15] | Krager! Krager! | 克雷格 克雷格 |
[07:20] | Krager! Krager! | 克雷格 克雷格 |
[07:22] | Hey, you forget? | 你忘了吗 |
[07:23] | You forget the last time you ran for congress, | 你忘记你上次竞选议员的时候 |
[07:24] | you left the entire fuckin’ movement bankrupt? | 把整个团体搞破产吗 |
[07:28] | God bless America! God bless America. | 天佑美利坚 天佑美利坚 |
[07:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:34] | Stop your bullshit! | 别他妈扯淡了 |
[07:36] | And all your Viking crap! | 你们这些维京海盗 |
[07:37] | Alright, let’s put your hands together | 现在 让我们手拉手 心连心 |
[07:40] | for the next generation of freed America. | 共同迎接新美国的接班人 |
[07:41] | We got, Desiree, Iggy and Sierra. | 有请黛西蕊 伊吉 西拉 |
[07:51] | Less talk more walk girls. I’m like payin’ you. Let’s do this. | 少说话多看妹子 我也乐意这样 |
[07:54] | – West coast faggot. – Fuck you! | -西海岸的小混混 -去死吧 |
[07:59] | Come on, sweetheart. Come on. | 加油 小姑娘 |
[08:01] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[08:03] | ♪ Hail the blest Gods ♪ | ♪欢迎你 圣洁的上帝♪ |
[08:06] | ♪ In a rainbow… ♪ | ♪带来彩虹的光辉♪ |
[08:09] | ♪ Hail from the the bridge to the Aesir’s abode ♪ | ♪从古桥到阿塞尔的小家♪ |
[08:13] | ♪ Hail to the far-seeing watcher and guardian ♪ | ♪从遥远的瞭望者到土地的保护者♪ |
[08:18] | ♪ Faithful defender of radiant road ♪ | ♪荣耀大地上的守卫们♪ |
[08:24] | ♪ Hail to you Heimdall ♪ | ♪都沐浴在您的光辉之下♪ |
[08:26] | ♪ Our elder and ancestor ♪ | ♪古老的先人♪ |
[08:29] | ♪ Hymns we shall sing… ♪ | ♪我们为您献上赞美诗篇♪ |
[08:30] | Play some real fuckin’ music, huh? | 这算什么狗屁音乐 |
[08:32] | – Fuckin’ piece of shit. – Come on, babies. | -屎都不如 -别唱了 宝贝 |
[08:39] | Come on, baby, we’re going, we’re going. Now. | 我们下场了 宝贝 我们走 |
[08:45] | Tron Hey, Tron! | |
[08:58] | Jerry Jerry Jerry! Jerry, Jerry, Jerry. | |
[09:02] | What the fuck are you doin’, huh? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[09:05] | I thought I told you about that. | 我想我警告过你了 |
[09:07] | You can’t come in here and disrespect the leader, | 你不能来这 不能不尊重领袖 |
[09:09] | you understand? | 明白吗 |
[09:11] | Now, I need you to apologize | 现在 我需要你对此道歉 |
[09:12] | to Mr. Krager, | 向克雷格先生 |
[09:14] | and these very fine girls on the stage. | 和台上的这些姑娘 |
[09:16] | Come on. Come on. Can you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[09:18] | Just fuckin’ apologize. | 道个歉而已 |
[09:20] | Come on, Terrence, | 快 特伦斯 |
[09:22] | we wanna fuckin’ hear you apologize! | 我们需要你他妈的道个歉 |
[09:26] | Worthless sack of shit! | 没用的混蛋 |
[09:30] | Fuck you. Yeah. | 去你的吧 |
[09:32] | Fuck you. Yeah! | 去你的吧 |
[09:40] | Bryon! Bryon! Bryon! | 布莱恩 布莱恩 |
[09:49] | Thank you, by the way. | 谢谢你了 |
[09:53] | Uh, he’s just a little bitch, you know? | 他就是个小贱人 |
[09:54] | He thinks he’s the shot caller, but… | 他自以为是个人物 |
[09:57] | You, uh, comin’ back to the next one of these? | 不过 你们要是想再接着演 |
[09:59] | No. It’s gonna be massive… | 场面会很混乱 |
[10:00] | No, we’re done with this shit. | 不 我们要彻底和这鬼地方说再见了 |
[10:01] | It’s our last gig. | 这是我们最后一次演出 |
[10:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:05] | – Why? – Yeah. | -你问为什么 -是啊 |
[10:07] | I don’t want my kids to be around this. | 我不想让我的孩子在这种环境下成长 |
[10:09] | We’re just here for a paycheck. | 我们在这不过是为了挣些钱而已 |
[10:14] | Got a long drive ahead, huh? Yeah. | 要赶好远的路吧 |
[10:17] | How long is that way | 要开多久 |
[10:19] | It’s only a couple of hours once we’re out of here. | 等我们出了这片用不了几小时 |
[10:21] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[10:23] | Uh, no, just this guy. | 没有 只有这家伙陪我 |
[10:25] | Can I have a picture with Boss? | 我可以和老板留个影吗 |
[10:27] | – You want a picture? – I don’t know baby. | -留影 -我不知道 宝贝 |
[10:28] | You gotta ask his daddy. | 你得问它的爸爸 |
[10:33] | Come here, come here, sit! | 过来 过来 坐下 |
[10:35] | – Sit. Sit! – Smile. | -坐 坐 -茄子 |
[10:37] | – Cheese! – I got it. | -茄子 -拍到了 |
[10:39] | There you go. | 好狗狗 |
[10:40] | – What do you say? – Thank you. | -要说什么 -谢谢 |
[10:42] | Hey, your welcome. Good girl. | -不客气 好孩子 |
[10:45] | -Thank you. . | 谢谢你 |
[10:47] | You, uh, you make it back to Toledo much, or? | 你们会经常回特雷多吗 |
[10:50] | No. | 不 |
[10:53] | Can we go home? | 可以走了吗 |
[10:55] | If you, uh, if you do make it back, uh… | 如果你回来的话 |
[11:01] | I got my own shop. | 这是我自己的店 |
[11:04] | Can we go? | 可以走了吗 |
[11:31] | – Stop. Stop. – Come on. | -停 停 -怎么了 |
[11:35] | I’m too fucked up. I don’t wanna do this shit. | 搞得太多了 我不想再继续了 |
[11:44] | No, no, no, I don’t… Bryon. | 不 不 别这样 布莱恩 |
[11:47] | – I can make you feel better. – I don’t… | -我可以让你好受点 -不需要 |
[11:48] | Why don’t you let me make you feel better? | 为什么不让我帮你 |
[11:51] | Bryon. Stop! Fuck you, Bryon! | 住手 布莱恩 你这个混蛋 |
[11:53] | Get out! Get out! | 滚出这 滚出这 |
[11:54] | Fuckin’ tired of this shit. I want you out. | 听不懂吗 我让你出去 |
[11:57] | – No! – Go! Now! | -不 -出去 |
[13:25] | Police! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[13:34] | Don’t fuckin’ move! Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[13:38] | Stay down. Stay! Stay! | 趴下 趴下 |
[13:40] | – What’s goin’ on? – Let’s go. On your feet! | -发生什么了 -站起来 |
[13:43] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[14:01] | Face the glass. | 看镜头 |
[14:05] | Turn and face the door. | 转身 对着门 |
[14:08] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[14:16] | At least 19 injured people are still in the hospital. | 至少有19人仍未出院 |
[14:19] | Including this kid. | 包括这个孩子 |
[14:21] | You morons really banged it out, didn’t you? | 你们这些蠢货可真棒啊 |
[14:24] | Disorderly conduct, | 扰乱秩序 |
[14:26] | misdemeanor, assault and battery. | 非法袭击 故意伤害 |
[14:28] | Carrying concealed weapons. | 非法持有武器 |
[14:33] | – Agent Marks. – Bryon Widner. | -马克斯探长 -这就是布莱恩·威德纳 |
[14:38] | K is the 11th letter in the alphabet. | K是字母表里的第十一个字母 |
[14:40] | Three eleven’s equals thirty-three | 三个11也就是33 |
[14:42] | 也就是三K党 which equals 三K党. | |
[14:44] | Six stands for six generations of Vinlanders | 6代表第六代温兰德光头党 |
[14:49] | W for white, A, alliance. | W代表白种人 A代表联盟 |
[14:52] | When the moment comes, you’re gonna be begging me for a deal. | 等到证据充分 你会求我给你个侥幸的 |
[14:56] | But it’s gonna be too fuckin’ late. | 但那又太晚了 |
[14:59] | Because I got so precious little patience. | 因为我现在没有多少耐心 |
[15:03] | With meathead racist | 和你们傻逼种族主义的 |
[15:05] | motherfuckers like you. | 天杀的混蛋耗功夫 |
[15:09] | This is what I’m offering, it is a one time deal. | 这是我提供的交换条件 我只说一次 |
[15:12] | I need a full decode of these telltale tats of yours. | 我要你身上这些纹身的具体含义 |
[15:17] | Names, numbers… | 名字 数字 |
[15:19] | Everything you did. And didn’t do. | 所有你参与或没参与的事 |
[15:22] | And we will have you moved somewhere. | 我们会把你转移到很远的地方 |
[15:25] | Far enough. | 足以保证你的安全 |
[15:26] | You’ll be looked after. | 你在那儿会被保护好 |
[15:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:38] | Alright. | 既然这样 |
[15:40] | Yeah, let me show you. | 我就告诉你吧 |
[15:47] | Just try and get these off. | 等我把这个脱掉 |
[15:49] | Here, I can show you. | 来 我告诉你 |
[15:54] | Just… | 等等 |
[15:55] | I can fucking show you. | 你他妈不是要看吗 |
[15:57] | Oh, let me get these fuckin’ pants down. There you go. | 让我把这该死的裤子脱下来 看吧 |
[16:00] | Alright. | 好了 |
[16:03] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[16:05] | You guys wanna shoot that? | 你们想来拍一张吗 |
[16:06] | Get a picture of that? | 拍张照片 |
[16:09] | Do you wanna get a fuckin’ picture of that? | 你们他妈的就想拍这个吗 |
[16:12] | -Got it? -Yeah, got it. | -拍了吗 -拍了 |
[16:15] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[16:20] | He’s a fuckin’ corpse. | 他死定了 |
[16:24] | Love you, guys. Fuck you! | 爱你们哟 操你妈的 |
[16:26] | More tattoos on his face, the more scared he is. | 脸上越多刺青 他就越令人生畏 |
[16:29] | Alright, there. Let’s caption that. | 就在这里 加个注释 |
[16:33] | Bryon “Babs” Widner. | 布莱恩·威德纳 绰号巴布斯[陌生人] |
[16:36] | Viking Social Club. | 维京人社交俱乐部 |
[16:38] | What exactly is your strategy here? | 你葫芦里到底卖的什么药 |
[16:41] | We doxin’ him. | 我们人肉搜索 |
[16:42] | We’re gonna film these fascists, we’re gonna put it online… | 把这些法西斯都拍下来 传到网上 |
[16:45] | and we out these motherfuckers to the world. | 我们把这些王八蛋钉在耻辱柱上 |
[16:48] | Make ’em lose their goddamn jobs. | 让他们被开除 |
[16:50] | Confront ’em everywhere they go. | 让他们无处可逃 |
[16:52] | What’s gonna stop pieces of shit like him | 那如果这些王八羔子继续造成破坏 |
[16:54] | from creatin’ more damage? | 我们怎么阻止他们 |
[16:57] | Guys like this only have three options. | 这种人只有三种出路 |
[17:00] | Die young, life in prison… | 早逝 牢底坐穿 |
[17:02] | or, they start talkin’. | 要么就坦白从宽 |
[17:06] | – Let’s hope he starts talkin’.- Fuck that. | -我们就寄希望于他能交代 -搞笑么 |
[17:08] | There ain’t no hope for motherfuckers like him. | 这种人无可救药了好吗 |
[17:11] | They fucked Lonnie up. | 罗尼被他们害惨了 |
[17:14] | I suggest we do the same. | 我们就该以牙还牙 |
[17:20] | Come here, man. Let me talk to you for a second. | 过来 我们需要谈谈 |
[17:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:38] | See that wall? | 看到那面墙了吗 |
[17:40] | That’s 15 years of work. | 那是十五年的心血 |
[17:44] | A lot of these guys out are here were just like Babs. | 这里很多人都曾和巴布斯一样 |
[17:47] | But one by one, they turned. | 但他们一个一个都改邪归正了 |
[17:52] | See I started this because I was angry, just like you. | 我当时和你一样愤怒 所以开创了这些 |
[17:54] | Matter of fact, shit, I’m still angry. | 说实话 我他妈现在还是气到不行 |
[17:57] | But all the shit that they do to us | 但是他们做的那些坏事 |
[17:58] | and nobody seems to give a damn. | 人们视而不见的态度 |
[18:01] | It’s that anger that becomes a part of the emotional tool box | 这些愤怒都应该成为我们 |
[18:04] | that we use to do this work. | 努力工作的动力 |
[18:07] | I would also argue that we can’t stay angry forever | 我还应该说我们不能永远愤怒 |
[18:09] | because that brings more blood and more anger | 那只会让更多人付出心理和肉体的代价 |
[18:12] | and more blood and just never stops. | 冤冤相报何时了 |
[18:15] | Am I right? | 你同意吗 |
[18:19] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[18:22] | He was a… a drug counselor all his life. | 他一生致力于药物顾问事业 |
[18:26] | He used to have this saying… | 他有一句至理名言 |
[18:28] | “I take human garbage and I turn it into human beings.” | 我为人渣注入了人性 |
[18:35] | Look, if we can turn one of these fascist assholes… | 如果我们能改变其中一个法西斯渣滓 |
[18:39] | so they can see the error of their ways | 他们就能认识到自身的错误 |
[18:42] | then I’ll leave a crack in the door. | 这就给予了我们着手点 |
[18:49] | Goin’ home? | 回家吗 |
[18:57] | One day, when you deep sleepin’ | 总有一天 当你沉睡时 |
[18:59] | we gon’ find you and fuck you up. | 我们会找到你弄死你 |
[19:02] | You’re a monster, you ain’t gonna see shit comin’. | 你是个禽兽 你根本预料不到你完蛋了 |
[19:06] | We gon’ crack your head open. | 我们会敲碎你的脑袋 |
[19:07] | Slice open your motherfuckin’ face. | 把你的脸割开 |
[19:09] | Just like you did to my son, you piece of shit. | 就像你对我儿子做的一样 你个人渣 |
[19:12] | – Hey! Ma’am! Ma’am! – He’s 14! 14! | -夫人 夫人 -他才十四岁啊 十四啊 |
[19:14] | Why didn’t you let him go? Why didn’t you let him… | 你为什么就是不能放过他 为什么 |
[19:17] | Ma’am, calm down, ma’am! | 夫人 您冷静一点 |
[19:23] | – Answer me! Why? – Calm down! | -回答我 为什么 -您冷静 |
[19:26] | Arrest him! Not me! | 把他抓起来 抓我干什么 |
[19:28] | Don’t! Get off me! | 别动我 放开我 |
[19:30] | I’m comin’ for you! I am comin’ for you! | 我不会放过你 你给我等着 |
[19:33] | In your dreams, motherfucker! | 做鬼都不会放过你你个王八蛋 |
[19:36] | In your dreams! | 梦里你都逃不过 |
[19:38] | You will never forget about me! | 你永远都会记住我 |
[19:40] | You better not close your eyes. | 你睡觉都别闭眼 |
[19:43] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[19:56] | She tried to take your eyes out and… | 她恨不得把你眼睛挖出来 |
[19:58] | You didn’t even move, you should’ve just kept walkin’. | 你根本不鸟的 你就那样走路 |
[20:01] | Somethin’ wrong? | 出事了吗 |
[20:03] | Just tired I guess. | 就是有点累了吧 |
[20:47] | Hey, you in the patches, come on over here for a second. | 小屁孩 过来一下 |
[20:49] | Your mom can do better than that. | 你老娘都比你做的好 |
[20:53] | Gavin’s gonna get molested. Don’t get molested, Gavin! | 嘉文要被性骚扰了 保护好自己哟嘉文 |
[20:56] | Watch out. | 当心哟 |
[20:59] | Oh, can’t we just get out of here? I need to shower. | 我们能不能快走 我想洗澡 |
[21:03] | If your a fuckin’ pervert, I’ll smash your face. | 如果你他妈是变态 我就扇死你 |
[21:06] | Yeah, that’s the spirit, | 挺有胆啊 |
[21:07] | I say death to all pervs. | 我见了变态都想弄死 |
[21:10] | What’s your name, kid? | 你叫什么 |
[21:12] | – Gavin. – Gavin, come on over here. | -嘉文 -嘉文你过来 |
[21:14] | – You live around here? – Jesus. | -你住附近吗 -老天爷啊 |
[21:16] | – You want a beer? – Oh, fuckin’ hell. | -喝酒吗 -我日 |
[21:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:24] | Gavin, I’m the Hammer, this is my son, Babs. | 嘉文 我叫锤哥 这是我儿子巴布斯 |
[21:27] | You ever hear of the Vinlanders Social Club? | 你听过温兰德社团吗 |
[21:33] | You watch YouTube, I got a YouTube channel | 你看油管的 我有油管账号 |
[21:34] | called Race and Reason. | 叫做种族与理性 |
[21:36] | Might find it interesting. | 你可能会感兴趣 |
[21:38] | Where you from, Gavin? | 嘉文你从哪里来的 |
[21:41] | Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚 |
[21:43] | Social Club’s gonna have a dinner tonight. | 我们团今晚会聚餐 |
[21:45] | Lot of good eats, why don’t you come on over, huh? | 很多好吃的 你也来玩玩吗 |
[21:48] | Where you thinkin’ of crashin’ tonight? | 你今晚有什么安排 |
[21:51] | – Just here, with my gang. – Your gang? | -就和我小伙伴一起 -你的小伙伴吗 |
[21:56] | Hey, listen, Gavin, you wanna join the real deal | 听着 你是想来点真的 |
[21:58] | and do some real damage? | 动点真格去搞破坏吗 |
[22:00] | Not hang out here and smash bottles | 不是说在这跟这群菜狗 |
[22:03] | with a bunch of pussy faggots. | 摔瓶子玩吧 |
[22:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:43] | – Hey, monkey. – Hey, Ma. | -你好呀小猴子 -妈 |
[22:45] | – How you holdin’ up? Yeah? – I’m good. | -你怎么样了 -我很好 |
[22:50] | I knew they didn’t have shit on you. | 我就知道他们肯定不会亏待你 |
[22:54] | I have a clean towel and some warm lunch for you | 里面又干净毛巾 饭也是刚出锅 |
[22:55] | waitin’ inside. | 就等你来了 |
[23:01] | What’s going on? | 啥情况 |
[23:04] | Ma, meet Gavin. | 妈 这是嘉文 |
[23:08] | Find him a room. | 给他找间房 |
[23:09] | She’s gonna take good care of you. | 她会照顾好你的 |
[23:11] | Hi, precious. | 你好呀 小宝贝 |
[23:18] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[23:25] | Why don’t I give you some lunch first, okay? | 先吃点东西吧 好吗 |
[23:28] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好的 |
[23:29] | Fatten that baby boy up! | 把你喂得白白胖胖 |
[23:34] | Go inside, hon’. | 快进屋吧亲爱的 |
[24:55] | Come on! | 快 加油 |
[25:09] | Hey! Leave my fuckin’ dog alone! | 别他妈碰我的狗 |
[25:32] | – He’s my fucking dog! – He’s a fucking Vinlander. | -这他妈是我的狗 -是温兰德党的一员 |
[25:34] | You wanna fucking go again? | 你他妈没打够是吗 |
[25:36] | Our ancestors were spilling blood | 我们的祖先为了奥丁众神的召唤 |
[25:39] | for the call of the Odin Gods. | 抛头颅洒热血 |
[25:42] | And you cocksuckers are acting like a bunch of Mexican faggots | 你们这些垃圾跟他妈墨西哥烂货一样 |
[25:45] | fighting over a burrito. | 为了个墨西哥卷饼打架 |
[25:48] | Who’s the retard behind this? | 这是谁挑起来的 |
[25:52] | I asked, who’s responsible? | 我问你们 是谁挑起来的 |
[25:56] | – I am. – Why’d you do it? | -是我 -你是哪不对了 |
[26:03] | What’re you, fuckin’ deaf? Give me a straight answer. | 你是聋了吗 直接回答我 |
[26:07] | April… | 艾普洛 |
[26:10] | Babs hurt April. I hurt him back. | 巴布斯伤害到艾普洛了 我要他付出代价 |
[26:13] | Well, that makes a lot more sense to me then, huh? | 那我真是完全能理解你呢 |
[26:17] | Gavin, Slayer has dishonored himself. Again. | 嘉文 斯莱尔又做出了有损荣誉的事情 |
[26:21] | And his Vinlander brothers, because Slayer | 还侮辱了她的温兰德党兄弟 因为斯莱尔 |
[26:25] | is a worthless, fathead fuck sack of shit | 根本就是精虫上脑 一无是处的垃圾 |
[26:29] | who I’ve been trying to turn into a man | 尽管从他还是个二逼青年的时候 |
[26:31] | since he was a stupid teenager. | 我就开始教导他如何成为一个男人 |
[26:33] | But obviously, I failed. | 但是很明显 我失败了 |
[26:36] | And for that reason… | 正因如此 |
[26:39] | Every time Slayer fucks up, I am taxing you | 斯莱尔一犯错 我就让你们连坐 |
[26:42] | you, you and you a hundred bucks. | 你们每人都得给我交100块 |
[26:46] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[26:47] | Because in this family, we don’t tolerate stupidity. | 在这个家 没人会容忍愚蠢不堪 |
[26:50] | Got that? | 明白没 |
[26:52] | Yes, sir. I can’t hear you! | -是 先生 -大声点老子听不见 |
[26:53] | Yes, sir! Yes, sir! | 是 先生 |
[26:56] | Now, apologize. | 现在 道歉 |
[27:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:06] | Like a real Viking. | 像个真正的维京人一样 |
[27:16] | Accept my offering, oh, brother. | 接受我的抱歉吧 兄弟 |
[27:29] | Hail. | 万岁 |
[27:36] | Kid’s your probate, show him around, guide him. | 这小孩你来管 带他四处看看 教教他 |
[27:41] | For the rest of you, dismissed, for now. | 剩下的人 就地解散 |
[27:50] | Good boy, good boy, good boy. | 乖狗狗 乖狗狗 |
[27:57] | Hey. | 你好呀 |
[28:00] | How you guys, uh, how you guys doin’? | 你们 你们咋样啊 |
[28:02] | Well, you know, we’re livin’. | 就 就生活吗 |
[28:05] | Oh, yeah, well, it was a very cool photo. | 那照片酷毙了 |
[28:07] | Thank you for sending it to me. | 谢谢你发给我 |
[28:08] | Hey! Hey! Desi! | 黛西 嘿 |
[28:10] | Desi! You let her be. I’m on the fucking phone. | 黛西 你别管她了 我他妈打电话呢 |
[28:15] | – Is this a bad time? Should I… – Look, I, uh… | -时机不对吗 我要不 -我现在 |
[28:18] | I gotta go cook the girls some dinner | 我得给姑娘们做饭了 |
[28:19] | before they start stabbin’ each other and me. | 不然她们就会饿得捅人了 |
[28:21] | So… You want me to stop by? | 你需要我过去吗 |
[28:23] | I can stop by if you want. | 你要是需要的话我现在过去 |
[28:24] | I can bring, uh, you sound like you need a beer. | 我可以带点 你听起来得喝点酒 |
[28:29] | We can just, uh… | 我们就 |
[28:31] | Look, I… | 我 |
[28:33] | I know it’s gonna sound like an excuse, but… | 我知道听起来像是找借口 但是 |
[28:35] | I don’t really feel like being nice to anyone right now. | 但是我现在对谁都温柔不了 |
[28:37] | I just fuckin’ hate being nice to anybody. | 我就讨厌对谁都温柔的 |
[28:39] | So, let’s just sit outside, | 我们就出来坐坐 |
[28:41] | we can fucking bitch about life… | 我们就一起吐槽 |
[28:44] | Just a couple minutes. | 几分钟而已 |
[28:46] | What, you’re gonna drive all that way for a couple minutes? | 你就为了几分钟要大老远开车过来吗 |
[28:48] | Yeah, I was supposed to be in the neighborhood anyway. | 是啊 我本来也就应该在附近 |
[28:50] | – Oh yeah? – I got a body to bury, so… | -真的吗 -我得埋个尸体 所以 |
[28:58] | So I’ll see you later? | 那就待会见 |
[29:00] | Alright, then. | 好吧 |
[29:03] | Uh, gotta go. Gotta go. Bye. Okay. | 我得走了 好 拜拜 |
[29:06] | – How’s Boss, brother? – What’s your name? | -老大怎么样了 兄弟 -你叫啥来着 |
[29:10] | GAvin Gavin. | |
[29:12] | Gavin, you’re the lowest form of life in this club. | 嘉文 你是团体里最底层的生物 |
[29:14] | My dog holds a higher position than you do. | 我的狗都比你高贵 |
[29:16] | I’m your senior VP. You don’t fucking call me brother. | 我是你上级 你他妈还不能叫我兄弟 |
[29:19] | – You understand? – Yes, sir. | -明白没 -明白了 先生 |
[29:20] | Good, then get the fuck out of here. | 好 快滚吧 |
[29:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[29:28] | – Why’d you get in the truck?- Sorry? | -你为啥要上车 -你说什么 |
[29:31] | You heard me, why the fuck did you get in the truck? | 你听见了 你他妈为啥要上车 |
[29:35] | To keep America white. Keep this country pure. | 维护雪白的美国 保证国家的纯洁 |
[29:37] | Earn my patches and… It’s alright, cut that shit. | -自力更生 -行了别说屁话了 |
[29:40] | Cut that shit, what’re you doin’ here? | 别扯淡了 你在这儿想干嘛 |
[29:44] | Becomin’ a Vinlander | 成为一个温兰德党 |
[29:45] | So you what? | 所以呢 |
[29:45] | Shaved your head and you got the fuckin’ shirt | 以为剃了头 穿了个衬衫 |
[29:47] | feel like a man now? | 就觉得自己是个男人了吗 |
[29:49] | Do you? You feel like a big man? | 是吗 觉得自己是个大人物了 |
[29:52] | You gotta stand like a fuckin’ Viking. | 你他妈的得像个维京人一样站着 |
[29:54] | Stand like a fuckin’ Viking, be like a man! | 他妈的像维京人那样站着 像个男人 |
[29:58] | – Yes, sir. – What’re you doin’ here? | -遵命 头儿 -你来这想干嘛 |
[30:04] | – I was hungry. – You hungry? | -我饿了 -你饿了 |
[30:07] | Go back to Pennsylvania, you fuckin’ idiot. | 那就滚回宾夕法尼亚 你这个白痴 |
[30:10] | You wanna go for a walk? Come on, let’s go. | 想去散步吗 来 我们一块去 |
[30:56] | Julie Hey, Julie. | |
[30:58] | Hey. How you doin’? | 最近怎么样 |
[31:04] | Good. | 不错 |
[31:06] | – What’s goin’ on? – Behind on the rent again. | -怎么了 -你又没交租金 |
[31:09] | Yeah, no. I-I know | 对 还没交 我知道 |
[31:11] | I’ll, I’ll get it to you, I promise. | 我会 我会给你的 我保证 |
[31:13] | Look, I got a complaint from one of the neighbors. | 听着 我收到一个邻居的投诉 |
[31:16] | You and your girls were at a hate rally. | 你和你的女儿们参加了一个仇恨集会 |
[31:19] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[31:20] | It was, it was just a gig, okay? | 它 它只是演出 好吗 |
[31:21] | We’re, we’re a little short on cash right now, so… | 我们 我们现在有点缺钱 所以 |
[31:24] | I thought we had an agreement about those gigs. | 我以为我们就那些演出达成过协议 |
[31:30] | I don’t want any Nazis in my house. | 我不想让纳粹分子住在我房子里 |
[31:32] | Or in my neighborhood. | 或在我家附近 |
[31:37] | You know, people change, Sheryl. | 人是会变的 夏瑞儿 |
[31:55] | – Bad timing? – Perfect timing for a beer. | -时机不对 -喝啤酒的最佳时机 |
[31:59] | – Yeah? – Hm. | -是啊 -嗯 |
[32:12] | It’s, uh… | 是 |
[32:15] | It’s Boss. | 是老板 |
[32:18] | There’s the… She could have it with, you know… | 它她可以带着它 你知道 |
[32:21] | When she misses him. | 当她想它的时候 |
[32:23] | I found it in a gas station. | 我在加油站找到的 |
[32:28] | Thanks. Yeah. | 谢谢 不用 |
[32:33] | What you lookin’ at? | 你在看什么 |
[32:37] | You. | 你 |
[32:41] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[32:44] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[32:48] | Our five minutes are up. | 我们才聊了5分钟 |
[32:51] | Got more than five minutes. | 不止5分钟 |
[32:58] | Okay. Good job. Okay. | 好的 干得好 可以 |
[33:01] | Got it on? Breathe. Okay. | 穿上了吗 吸气 就这样 |
[33:05] | Okay. Slow. | 就这样 慢点 |
[33:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:24] | Do you have one that you regret? | 你有纹过让你后悔的纹身吗 |
[33:27] | Some. | 一些吧 |
[33:29] | – What? You got one you regret? – I… | -怎么 你有吗 -我 |
[33:31] | Hm, maybe. | 嗯 也许吧 |
[33:33] | Let’s see it, let’s see it, let’s see it. | 让我看看 让我看看 看看 |
[33:34] | No. | 不要 |
[33:36] | I wanna fuckin’ see it. Let’s see it. | 我想看看 快给我看看 |
[33:38] | Fuck. Okay. | 操 好吧 |
[33:43] | Danny Lombardo gave it to me. | 丹尼·兰博安迪洛给我纹的 |
[33:45] | Can’t even look at it without being sick. | 简直不忍直视 |
[33:47] | I can fix that for you. | 我可以把它弄漂亮点 |
[33:49] | That’s fuckin’ easy, that’s like… | 很简单 就像 |
[33:51] | For me, fuckin’ bread and butter. | 对我来说 他妈的小菜一碟 |
[33:55] | So… when was your first one? | 所以你第一个纹身是什么时候纹的 |
[33:59] | This right here. | 在这 |
[34:02] | This, I got it when I was 14. | 这个 是我14岁时纹的 |
[34:04] | And, um… Uh, Fred gave it to me, actually. | 嗯呃 其实是弗雷德给我纹的 |
[34:08] | – Fred? – Yeah, he, uh-uh… | -弗雷德 -对 他 额 |
[34:09] | President of the club, and | 社团的主席 然后 |
[34:13] | So, I was, uh… | 所以 我 呃 |
[34:15] | I lived with my mom, grow, growin’ up, and, uh, | 我呆在我妈身边长大 然后 |
[34:18] | she had a, a drinking problem, she passed away, | 她酗酒 去世了 |
[34:20] | and, uh, I moved in with my dad. | 后来 我搬去跟我爸一块住 |
[34:22] | He was a fuckin’ drinker too. | 他也是个酒鬼 |
[34:25] | Fuckin’ horrible fuckin’ drunk. Horrible. The worst. | 喝醉时真他妈的可怕 人渣一样 |
[34:28] | And, I w-went from, you know, | 后来 我受够了那些 |
[34:32] | cleanin’ up bottles to havin’ ’em thrown at my head. | 把酒瓶砸在我头上的日子 |
[34:34] | Running away constantly, uh, | 于是我跑了 呃 |
[34:36] | lived on the streets for a while. | 在街上住了一段时间 |
[34:40] | And, Fred took me in. | 然后 弗雷德收留了我 |
[34:42] | Picked me up, put clothes on me, | 将我养大 给我衣服 |
[34:46] | fed me… got me a job. | 食物 还给了我工作 |
[34:49] | I owe him. | 我欠他的 |
[34:51] | – Fuckin’ made me, that guy. – I don’t know… | -是他造就了我 -我不知道 |
[34:53] | And Shareen too, both. | 还有夏琳 他们俩个 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:57] | – What? – I just… | -怎么了 -我只是 |
[35:00] | I think real family don’t make you owe shit. | 我认为好的家庭不会让你觉得有所亏欠 |
[35:05] | The only responsibility I have… | 我唯一的责任 |
[35:08] | are those three girls. | 就是照顾三个女儿 |
[35:10] | I just want ’em to have a better life than I did. | 我只想让她们过得比我好 |
[35:14] | Well, you’re a good mom. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[35:17] | I don’t know about that. | 我不那么认为 |
[35:19] | The fuck are you talkin’ about? You… | 你在说什么鬼话 你 |
[35:20] | You’re all they have. | 你是她们唯一的依靠 |
[35:24] | Fuck them. | 去他妈的 |
[35:26] | Fuck those people who wanna tell you what to do | 别理那些对你指手画脚 |
[35:28] | And how to raise your own fucking kids. | 对你如何抚养孩子评头论足的人 |
[35:30] | Fuck them. Fuck! | 去他们的 操 |
[35:33] | – Fuck ’em. – Yeah.Fuck | -去他妈的 -对 去他妈 |
[35:35] | Fuck ’em. Yeah. Fuck them. | 去他妈的 没错 去他妈的 |
[35:37] | – Fuck ’em. – Fuck ’em. | -去他妈的 -去他妈的 |
[35:49] | – What are these scars? – Nothin’. | -这些疤是怎么弄的 -不值一提 |
[35:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:54] | They’re fuckin’ nothing | 他们什么都不是 |
[35:55] | Hey. What are they? | 他们是什么 |
[35:57] | Oh, what? Are we not being honest now? | 怎么 我们不是互相坦诚吗 |
[35:58] | No, you keep asking, and… | 不 你一直在问 而且 |
[36:01] | You’ll fuckin’ find out what they are | 如果你一直问蠢的问题 |
[36:02] | if you keep asking stupid fuckin’ questions | 你就会知道他们是什么了 |
[36:04] | that’s for sure. | 那是自然的 |
[36:06] | – Yeah? – Mm. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[36:09] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[36:10] | I gonna fuckin’ cut you. | 老子要用剃刀 |
[36:11] | With my fuckin’ razor. | 切开你 |
[36:15] | I’m gonna make you bleed. | 让你血流不止 |
[36:17] | And then I’m gonna fuckin’ lick it off you. | 然后舔干你的血 |
[36:19] | That’s what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna fuckin’ lick it off you. | 接下来我需要做的 就是舔干你的血 |
[36:21] | Is that a promise? Yeah, it is. | -真的吗 -是的 是的 |
[36:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:35] | Desi, I wouldn’t be here | 黛西 如果没有未来 |
[37:36] | if I didn’t see potential in this, okay? | 我是不会来这 明白吗 |
[37:38] | Yeah. Try it today. | 好 今天试一试 |
[37:41] | Just, just give me something, yeah? | 给我点信心 可以吗 |
[37:42] | I’m trying. You’re not trying. | -我在尽力 -你根本没去试过 |
[37:44] | He’s actually trying. Okay, guys! | 他才是尽力的人 好了 孩子们 |
[37:46] | Come on! Calm down. | 配合一点 别吵 |
[37:47] | She’s throwing popcorn at me, I can’t help it! | 她朝我扔爆米花 这不能忍 |
[37:54] | Just try. | 试试看 |
[38:00] | – Hot dog. – There she goes again. | -热狗 -又来了 |
[38:03] | And on three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[38:09] | Fuck you too, mom. | 妈 去你的 |
[38:13] | There you go. That’s how you do it. | 好了 这样才对 |
[38:16] | I got something for you guys. | 我有东西给你们 |
[38:19] | – This is for Iggy Pop. – Yay! Thank you. | -这是给伊吉的 -太好了 谢谢 |
[38:23] | -Sierra. -Thank you. | -西拉的 -谢谢 |
[38:25] | And Desi. Thanks. | -还有黛西的 -谢谢 |
[38:28] | Open it, open it, open it, open it, open it, open it. | 打开 打开看看 快打开 |
[38:30] | Oh, it’s so cute! | 太可爱了吧 |
[38:33] | What you doin’, huh? What you doin’? | 怎么样 你们喜欢吗 |
[38:35] | I don’t think she likes it. | 我觉得她不喜欢 |
[38:44] | You guys wanna go surfing? | 你们想去冲浪吗 |
[38:48] | I’m gonna show you. | 我带你们去看看 |
[38:51] | Drive okay? Yeah. | -开车好吗 -好 |
[38:53] | Good. | 棒 |
[38:55] | This is it. | 就是这 |
[38:59] | Awesome. It’s cool. | 太棒了 酷 |
[39:00] | Wow. This is incredible. | 这太不可思议了 |
[39:04] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[39:08] | Are all these yours? | 这些都是你的吗 |
[39:09] | Yeah, the ones top left. | 是的 看左上角的那个 |
[39:11] | – You are talented. – I wouldn’t go that far. | -你很有天赋 -这没什么 |
[39:14] | – How much do these go for? Uh, – those ones there… | -这些多少钱 -那些 |
[39:16] | Three-fifty-four, and… Starting from there. | 三百四十五 从那开始 |
[39:18] | Wait, seriously? | 等等 真的吗 |
[39:20] | Wow, you must make good money. | 那你一定赚了不少钱 |
[39:22] | Well, it all goes to the club, but on a good day, | 还好 全花在社团上了 但生意好的时候 |
[39:24] | bring in about 1200, 1500, somethin’ like that. | 一天差不多能挣个1200 1500 |
[39:28] | – Hey, can I get this one? – No. | -我能纹这个吗 -不可以 |
[39:30] | No, no, we spoke about this. | 不 不可以 我们谈过这个 |
[39:32] | Not till you’re 18. | 满18岁才可以 |
[39:33] | Yeah, I got somethin’ for you guys, hang on. | 对了 我有东西给你们 等等 |
[39:36] | You guys like transfers? | 你们喜欢转印吗 |
[39:38] | They’re like fake tattoos, basically. | 严格来说 它们是假的纹身 |
[39:40] | Here, Sierra. You try this before? | 给 西拉 你以前弄过这个吗 |
[39:42] | – Oh, they’re pretty – Just put ’em on your arm… | -很漂亮 -把它们放在你的胳膊上 |
[39:44] | – Don’t fuckin’ touch me – Hey, Des. | -你他妈的别碰我 -嗨 黛西 |
[39:48] | – Where you goin’? – Air. | -你要去哪里 -出去透透气 |
[39:50] | Don’t go far, okay? We’re leaving in an hour. | 别走远 好吗 我们一小时后出发 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry. Oh, it’s alright, it’s alright. | -我很抱歉 -没关系 没关系 |
[40:18] | – Can you draw? – No. | -你会画吗 -不会 |
[40:20] | Oh, I hope you like the rainbow behind it. | 希望你喜欢它后面的彩虹 |
[40:25] | I felt so bad when she… | 我感到很难过 当她 |
[40:26] | I’m sorry, listen… | 对不起 听着 |
[40:28] | No, I thought it would be cool | 不 我以为会很酷的 |
[40:29] | No, ignore it. | 不 别在意 |
[40:30] | She’s not a kid anymore. | 她不是小孩子了 |
[40:32] | She had it rough when she was a kid. | 她小时候更糟糕 |
[40:35] | Did something happen to her? | 出什么事了吗 |
[40:38] | Wait, was it that fuckin’ douchebag | 等等 是那个该死的混蛋吗 |
[40:40] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[40:41] | – Danny Lombardo. – That’s the one. | -丹尼·兰博安迪洛 -就是他 |
[40:42] | Yeah, a piece of shit to give me that? | 嗯 给我纹了屎一样的纹身 |
[40:45] | What’d he do? | 他做了什么 |
[40:47] | I came home early from work one day, | 有一天我很早下班回家 |
[40:50] | found him in her room beating the shit out of her. | 发现他在她的房间里打她 |
[40:58] | Told myself no one will ever lay another hand on my kids. | 我告诉自己 再也不让别人动我孩子一根手指头 |
[41:01] | No one. | 任何人 |
[41:06] | Hey, doll, is that car yours? | 你好 洋娃娃 那辆车是你的吗 |
[41:09] | My mom’s. | 我妈的 |
[41:11] | You’re Babs’ friend, aren’t ya? | 你是巴布斯的朋友 是吗 |
[41:12] | – My mom is – And she dragged you down here? | -我妈是 -她把你带到这 |
[41:16] | This is the last place you wanna be stuck in, huh, doll? | 这是你唯一能呆的地方吗 洋娃娃 |
[41:20] | – Yeah, kinda. – Yeah. | -是的 大概吧 -好吧 |
[41:23] | Are they inside? | 他们在里面吗 |
[41:25] | Yeah, he’s givin’ her a tattoo | 对 他给她纹一个纹身 |
[41:26] | or somethin’ retarded. | 或是给她一些傻逼东西 |
[41:29] | You’re Desiree from Sid’s? | 你是席德家的女儿黛西ree吗 |
[41:32] | Yeah, you’ve got the voice of an angel, babe. | 没错 你有着天使般的嗓音 宝贝 |
[41:34] | I’m Shareen. You can call me Ma. | 我是夏琳 你可以叫老妈 |
[41:38] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[41:41] | Hey, do you have a lighter? | 你有打火机吗 |
[41:56] | Sorry, rude of me. | 抱歉 我太粗鲁了 |
[41:58] | – You first. – Thanks. I’m not allowed. | -你先来 -谢谢 我还不能 |
[42:01] | What do you mean, you’re not allowed? | 你不能是什么意思 |
[42:02] | – Who’s not allowing you? – My mom. | -谁不允许 -我妈 |
[42:04] | Your mom’s not allowing you? | 你妈妈不允许 |
[42:07] | I’ll tell you what, I’m the owner of this place. | 让我告诉你 我是这个地方的主人 |
[42:10] | And I’m allowing you to do whatever you want, | 我允许你做任何你想做的事 |
[42:11] | so, how about that? | 那么 要抽一支吗 |
[42:14] | You got very delicate skin. | 你的皮肤很娇嫩 |
[42:16] | – Oh, yeah? You like it? – I love it. | – 是吗 你喜欢吗 -我爱死了 |
[42:35] | What’s the verdict? | 感觉怎么样 |
[42:38] | It’s pretty strong. | 味道很浓 |
[42:56] | You like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[42:58] | – Yeah, she’s cool. – That’s Freya. | -是的 她很酷 -那是芙蕾雅 |
[43:01] | Goddess of love and death. | 爱与死亡的女神 |
[43:04] | You know, she slayed the souls of sinners | 她杀掉死于战斗的罪人的灵魂 |
[43:06] | killed in battle, so they could feast in Valhalla? | 让他们能进入英灵殿中 |
[43:09] | That’s how cool she is. | 她就是这么酷 |
[43:15] | She’s all yours, precious. | 她是你的了 宝贝 |
[43:17] | – Really? – Mm-hm. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[43:20] | You got her killer eyes and her gorgeous hair. | 你有像她一样迷人的眼睛和漂亮的头发 |
[43:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[43:32] | Shit. I gotta go. | 操 我得走了 |
[43:35] | First one’s on us, doll. | 第一次免费 宝贝 |
[43:59] | – How’re they doin’ back there? – I don’t know. | -她们在后面怎么样 -我不知道 |
[44:00] | – Are they alright? – Yeah, I think they are. | -她们还好吧 -我觉得她们没事 |
[44:07] | Come on, go fast! Go faster! | 快点 快点 快一点 |
[44:25] | – Ready? – Hands off the wheel! | -准备好了吗 -把手从方向盘上拿开 |
[44:27] | Not even driving! Not even driving! | 无人驾驶了啦 无人驾驶啦 |
[44:57] | Finally. | 终于 |
[45:06] | Think it came out pretty good. | 我觉得会很好看的 |
[45:10] | Oh, my God. This is incredible. | 天呐 这太不可思议了 |
[45:13] | – You know what it is? – What? | -你知道这是什么吗 -什么 |
[45:16] | It’s a black bat flower. | 这是黑蝙蝠花 |
[45:22] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[45:24] | This is a fuckin’ great job, yeah. | 这他妈做的太好了 |
[45:30] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[45:32] | I like when you’re a part of us. | 我喜欢你和我们一起的时候 |
[45:44] | – I wanna be inside you? – Yeah? | -我想进去 -是吗 |
[45:46] | Yeah. I wanna be inside you. | 是的 我想进去 |
[46:30] | Come on. Let’s go here. | 来吧 到这儿 |
[46:37] | Ah. This is it. | 就是这样 |
[46:39] | Iggy, what do you think about my look? | 伊吉 我看起来怎么样 |
[46:40] | You like it? Maybe should’ve put some blood on it. | 你喜欢吗 是不是应该弄点血上去 |
[46:42] | But you’re a skeleton, skeletons don’t have blood. | 但你是个骷髅 骷髅没有血 |
[46:46] | Yeah. You girls excited, huh? | 是啊 姑娘们兴奋吗 |
[46:48] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[46:50] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[46:51] | Just your friendly neighborhood documentarian. | 我只是友好的邻家记录员 |
[46:54] | It’s the Antifa welcoming party. | 这是反法西斯欢迎会 |
[46:56] | -闭嘴吧 詹金斯 -好吧 – Shut the fuck up, 詹金斯. – Alright. | |
[46:57] | Y’all have a nice day now. | 祝你们今天愉快 |
[47:00] | – Put this on. – Okay. | -把这穿上 -好 |
[47:02] | Got it? Hold my hand. | 知道了吗 牵住我的手 |
[47:07] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[47:09] | – How y’all doin’? – Hey, don’t film the kid. | -你们好吗 -别拍孩子 |
[47:11] | Oh, shit, is that you, Babs? | 草 是你吗 巴布斯 |
[47:13] | Goddamn, what the hell? | 该死 怎么回事 |
[47:16] | Oh, shit. Hey, who’s this pretty lady? | 天 这个美女是谁 |
[47:18] | – Hey, what’s your name, huh? – Just keep walking. | -你叫什么名字 -只管走 |
[47:19] | Listen, how you been? I want to talk to you, man. | 听着 你好吗 我想和你谈谈 伙计 |
[47:21] | Oh! You know white boys can’t jump. | 你知道白人男孩跳不起来 |
[47:22] | Stop that shit. | 别乱跳了 |
[47:24] | Come on, Babs. | 来啊 巴布斯 |
[47:25] | So, you’re a family man now? | 所以你现在是个有家室的男人了 |
[47:26] | Listen, talk to me, Babs. | 听着 跟我说话 巴布斯 |
[47:28] | You need my help? Huh? | 你需要我的帮助吗 |
[47:29] | You need my help? Come on, man. | 你需要我的帮助吗 来吧 伙计 |
[47:30] | Hey, hey! Come on, man! | 来啊 |
[47:32] | Come on, Babs, you know, the bad kids ain’t gonna like it. | 来啊 巴布斯 坏孩子不会这样的 |
[47:36] | You know what kinda people they are. | 你知道他们是什么样的人 |
[47:39] | You got a heart, you ain’t like them, Babs. | 你有心 你和他们不一样 巴布斯 |
[47:45] | I still love you, Babs! | 我依然爱你 巴布斯 |
[47:47] | Anytime you need me, baby, I’m right here. You hear me? | 只要你需要我 宝贝 我都在 听到了吗 |
[47:49] | Just up here, keep goin’. | 就在这里 继续走 |
[47:56] | Here it is. | 就是这 |
[48:00] | – Hey, monkey. – Hey, Ma. | -小调皮 -你好 老妈 |
[48:02] | Look at you! You’re looking fabulous. | 看看你 你看起来棒极了 |
[48:04] | – You like it? – I love it. | -你喜欢吗 -我很喜欢 |
[48:06] | – Oh, I love it. – How you been? | – 我喜欢 -你好吗 |
[48:08] | – Good. – I want you to meet some people. | -我很好 -我想让你见些人 |
[48:11] | – This is Iggy. – Hi. | -这是伊吉 – 你好 |
[48:12] | – Desi, Sierra. – Hi. | -黛西 西拉 -你好 |
[48:15] | Yeah, hey, Des. | 好 你好 黛西 |
[48:16] | This is their mom, Julie. | 这是她们的妈妈 朱莉 |
[48:18] | Hey. Heard a lot about you. | 听说过很多你的事 |
[48:20] | I bet you have. | 我猜也是 |
[48:22] | Hey, girls, why don’t you join the rest of the kids? | 姑娘们 怎么不和其他孩子玩呢 |
[48:24] | Go grab a torch, burn the Jihadi. | 去拿个火把 烧圣战分子 |
[48:26] | Uh, no. We’re not into that anymore, sorry. | 不 我们不喜欢那样了 对不起 |
[48:29] | You’re not into Halloween? | 你们不喜欢万圣节了吗 |
[48:32] | – We’re into candy. – Okay, you into hot dogs? | -我们喜欢糖果 -好吧 你喜欢热狗吗 |
[48:35] | Roger’s roasted some wieners, go get some! | 罗杰烤了一些香肠 去拿些吧 |
[48:38] | Here, take this. Go pass that around. | 给 拿着这个 把这些分掉 |
[48:39] | – Come this way. – Take him, honey. | -这边 -带着他 亲爱的 |
[48:45] | Get me a beer. | 给我拿杯啤酒 |
[48:46] | Eenie, meenie, miney, mo. | 点点羊羊 点到谁来当肥羊 |
[48:49] | Little piggy Iggy wiggy. | 小猪伊吉乖乖 |
[48:51] | How long you and, uh, Babs been in, uh, communication? | 你和巴布斯 有交流 多久了 |
[48:56] | Uh, we’ve been together for a couple of months. | 我们已经在一起几个月了 |
[48:59] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 尽情享受 |
[49:01] | ‘Cause I know my son and he ain’t there for the long run. | 因为我了解我儿子 他不会长情的 |
[49:05] | – Trust me. – It’s good to know. | -相信我 -多谢告知 |
[49:15] | ♪ Come upstairs girl ♪ | ♪ 上楼来 姑娘 ♪ |
[49:17] | ♪ And have a drink of champagne ♪ | ♪ 喝杯香槟 ♪ |
[49:21] | ♪ What’s your name little girl? ♪ | ♪ 你叫什么名字小姑娘 ♪ |
[49:25] | ♪ What’s your name? ♪ | ♪ 你叫什么名字 ♪ |
[49:30] | ♪ Little girl ♪ | ♪ 小姑娘 ♪ |
[49:37] | ♪ Little girl ♪ | ♪ 小姑娘 ♪ |
[49:44] | ♪ Little girl ♪♪ | ♪ 小姑娘 ♪ |
[49:55] | I know what you do. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[49:57] | Sending your little angels out | 派你的小天使 |
[49:59] | to hunt our men for your husband collection. | 抓走我们的男人来给你偷吃 |
[50:02] | – Who the fuck are you? – What are you doing? | -你他妈谁啊 -你要干嘛 |
[50:03] | – Go back inside. Go back inside! – You make me sick! | -回里面去 回里面去 -你让我恶心 |
[50:06] | This fucking cow? | 这臭婆娘 |
[50:09] | Are you gonna eat him? | 你要把他吃掉吗 |
[50:11] | Get the fuck outta my face or I’ll rip your head off. | 从我面前滚蛋 不然我就把你的头扯下来 |
[50:13] | You really think Babs buys your shit? | 你真的以为巴布斯看你是棵好白菜了 |
[50:15] | He just wants to know what fat pussy smells like. | 他只是想知道肥逼是什么味道 |
[50:17] | – Fuck you! – Hey! Hey! Hey! | -去你妈的 -嘿 |
[50:20] | – Fuck! – Stop. Stop! | -操 -停 停 |
[50:22] | Get her, mom! | 干掉她 妈妈 |
[50:32] | Hey! Hey, get off. Get off. | 放手 放手 |
[50:49] | Desi, take your sisters upstairs. | 黛西 带妹妹上楼 |
[50:51] | We’ll be there in a minute. | 我们马上就来 |
[51:07] | Look… | 听着 |
[51:13] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[51:16] | I like… | 我喜欢 |
[51:18] | I like how you treat my girls, but… | 我喜欢你对我女儿的态度 但是 |
[51:20] | I’m not doing this again. | 我再也不会这样做了 |
[51:23] | We’ve gone too far, I’m not… | 我们已经纠缠太深了 我不想 |
[51:25] | I’m not putting them back in this shit. | 我不想把她们重新拽回这个泥潭 |
[51:28] | I’m not doing it. I won’t have ’em around it. | 我不会这么做了 我不会拉她们下水的 |
[51:32] | You’re better than those racist shitheads. | 你比那些种族主义的流氓好多了 |
[51:33] | This is my family. | 那是我的家庭 |
[51:37] | And I know that they’re, um… | 我知道他们 |
[51:39] | It’s not normal. | 不正常 |
[51:44] | But this is what I have. | 可这就是我所拥有的 |
[51:50] | But I want you… | 但我想要你 |
[51:53] | And I would never let anything happen | 我永远不会让女孩儿们 |
[51:54] | to those girls, ever. | 出任何事 |
[52:00] | Swear to me. | 对我发誓 |
[52:10] | Fuck. | 操 |
[52:14] | I’m gonna get round your mouth, right? | 我会绕开你的嘴 好吗 |
[52:17] | Uh, right there? – Uh-huh. | -这儿吗 -是的 |
[52:20] | Is it cold? | 凉吗 |
[52:22] | Uh, so, what was your favorite candy that you ate? | 那么 你最喜欢什么糖果 |
[52:26] | Lollipop. | 棒棒糖 |
[52:31] | It’s not comin’ off! | 擦不掉 |
[52:33] | You gotta do it harder. | 你得擦重一点 |
[52:35] | Get in there. | 擦这儿 |
[52:37] | Is it true, what Desi said? | 黛西说的是真的吗 |
[52:40] | I don’t know. What did Desi say? | 我不知道 黛西说了什么 |
[52:42] | That you’re an evil man. | 她说你是个坏人 |
[52:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:15] | Maybe you’re an evil man. | 大概你就是个坏人 |
[53:45] | Yeah. Yep. | 喂 是我 |
[53:46] | Did I wake you up, princess? | 我吵醒你了吗 公主 |
[53:48] | No, no. What’s going on? | 没 没有 怎么了 |
[53:49] | Get your ass outta bed. | 滚下床 |
[53:53] | Get a move. Now. | 滚下来 现在 |
[54:00] | I’ll be right there, okay? | 我马上就到 好吗 |
[54:03] | Give me two secs. | 给我两秒 |
[54:07] | See ya. | 回见 |
[54:21] | Hey, baby. What are you doing, what are you doing up? | 宝贝 你在做什么 你在做什么 |
[54:24] | – What’s going on? – Go back to sleep. | -发生什么了 -回去睡觉吧 |
[54:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[54:28] | Fred, he called a last-minute meeting. | 弗雷德 他要开一个紧急会议 |
[54:30] | So, I’m gonna… | 所以 我要 |
[54:31] | – It’s like three a.m. – I know. | -这才三点 -我知道 |
[54:34] | It’s not gonna last very long, | 不会很久的 |
[54:35] | so why don’t you go back to bed? | 所以回去睡觉吧 |
[54:37] | I was trying not to wake you up. | 我不想吵醒你 |
[54:38] | No-no-no, what, where… | 不 不 不 什么 哪里 |
[54:39] | No, it’s just gonna be a quick little meeting. | 不 只是个小会议 |
[54:41] | I’ll be back before you wake up. | 你睡醒前我会回来的 |
[54:42] | Are they here? | 他们在这儿吗 |
[54:45] | You fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在开玩笑吗 |
[54:46] | Give me a break, just go back to… | 拜托 回去 |
[54:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[54:49] | Call them, tell them you’re not going. | 打给他们 说你不去 |
[54:51] | – I can’t. – Are you serious right now? | -我不能 -你现在是认真的吗 |
[54:53] | You fucking liar. | 你个骗子 |
[54:54] | Girls! We’re going. | 女孩们 我们要走了 |
[54:57] | – Get up, Iggy. Now. – Julie, what are you doing? | -起来 伊吉 现在 -朱莉 你要干什么 |
[55:00] | We’re leaving. Get up, get up. | 我们要走了 起来 起来 |
[55:03] | Stop, will you talk to me for a second, please? | 停下 请你和我谈谈好吗 |
[55:05] | – Iggy, now! – What’s going on? | -伊吉 快点 -怎么了 |
[55:07] | – Get your stuff. – What happened? What happened? | -拿上你们的东西 -发生什么事了 怎么搞的 |
[55:09] | – What did he do to you? – It doesn’t matter. | -他对你做了什么 -那不重要 |
[55:11] | Just get your stuff. Take this. | 拿上你的东西 拿着这个 |
[55:13] | Take this. I’m done talking to you. | 拿着这个 我和你无话可说了 |
[55:14] | I have to, I have to… | 我必须 我必须去 |
[55:16] | I’m an idiot, what am I doing? | 我真是白痴 我在干什么 |
[55:18] | What was I thinking? I should’ve done it! | 我在想什么 我应该早点走的 |
[55:21] | – Come here. Come here. – Here, take this. | -过来 过来 -拿着这个 |
[55:24] | Mom, tell me what’s going on? | 妈妈 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[55:26] | Just take this, take this… | 拿着 拿着 |
[55:27] | Mom, what’s happening? Mom! | 妈妈 怎么了 妈妈 |
[55:29] | Get off of her! Get off of her. | 离开她 离开她 |
[55:31] | Iggy, go. Go. | 伊吉 走 去吧 |
[55:32] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[55:33] | Go. Iggy, Iggy, | 去吧 伊吉 伊吉 |
[55:34] | go. Julie. | 走 朱莉 |
[55:35] | Iggy. No! Julie! | 伊吉 不 朱莉 |
[55:36] | I wanna stay with Boss! Get off of me. | 我想和老板在一起 放开我 |
[55:38] | Iggy, I know, baby. | 伊吉 我知道 宝贝 |
[55:40] | You have to go. Go. Take her downstairs now. | 你必须走 去吧 现在带她下楼 |
[55:43] | Julie… please. | 朱莉 拜托 |
[55:44] | No. No-no-no. No-no-no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[55:45] | I came here for you, for this! | 我来这里是为了你 为了这些 |
[55:47] | It’s not gonna change our fucking lives! | 这不会改变我们生活 |
[55:57] | Julie! Fuck. | 朱莉 该死 |
[56:00] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[56:01] | Stop. Stop, stop. | 别走 别走 停下 |
[56:03] | Fuck. Stop! | 该死 停下来 |
[56:09] | Come back, Julie! | 回来 朱莉 |
[56:11] | You have to trust somebody at some point, | 你必须在某些时候相信我 |
[56:13] | you know that. | 你知道的 |
[56:13] | Yeah, it sure as hell ain’t starting with you. | 对 但绝不是从你开始的 |
[56:38] | The fuck was that back there? | 你那发生了什么 |
[56:41] | We got in a fight. It’s none of your fuckin’ business. | 我们打架了 这不关你的事 |
[56:43] | You ain’t got time for that shit. | 你没时间忙那屁事 |
[56:46] | Hey, did she tell you | 她有没有告诉过你 |
[56:47] | her old man back in Wisconsin | 她在威斯康星州的老爸 |
[56:49] | was with the Klan in the old days? | 以前是三K党的 |
[56:51] | She tell you that? | 她告诉你了吗 |
[56:56] | She didn’t mention that to me, no. | 她没有跟我提过 没有 |
[56:57] | Yeah, he was a goddamned rat. | 是的 他是个该死的小人 |
[56:59] | Dropped the patch. | 不守规矩 |
[57:03] | What’s the kid doin’ here? | 那孩子在这干什么 |
[57:04] | He’s earnin’ his reds tonight. | 他今晚在赚钱 |
[57:06] | – Aren’t you, son? -Yes, sir. | -是吗 儿子 -是的 先生 |
[57:09] | GAvin Hey, Gavin, | |
[57:09] | why don’t you give Babs a beer? | 你为什么不给巴布斯一杯啤酒 |
[57:17] | Loosen the fuck up. | 别鸡儿紧张了 |
[57:42] | Alright, let’s go. Go. | 好吧 我们走吧 走 |
[58:23] | Fuck outta here! Let’s go! Move, let’s go! | 走了 快走 我们走 |
[58:28] | Come on, come on, move it, man! | 快点 快点 别愣着了 |
[58:34] | Go, go, go, go on. | 走 走 走 走 |
[58:53] | Shit! | 该死 |
[58:58] | What the fuck is wrong with you? Gimme that! | 你他妈的怎么了 给我 |
[1:00:43] | One People’s. | 就我自己 |
[1:00:45] | You have a collect call | 你接到受话者付费电话 |
[1:00:47] | from Bryon Widner. | 来自布莱恩·威德纳 |
[1:00:49] | To accept this call, press one. | 要接受此呼叫 请按一 |
[1:01:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:01:04] | Hey, how you doin’? Can you hear me? | 你好吗 你能听见我说话吗 |
[1:01:06] | It’s me. I’m listening. | – 是我 – 我在听 |
[1:01:10] | Listen, I, uh, I quit. | 听着 我 我不干了 |
[1:01:15] | How do I know you’re telling the truth? | 我怎么知道你说的是真的 |
[1:01:17] | You really think I’d be calling you | 你真以为我会打电话给你 |
[1:01:18] | if I was still in this shit? | 如果我还在这些狗屎里 |
[1:01:23] | That kid from the rally, is he okay? | 那个集会上的孩子 他没事吧 |
[1:01:26] | Why do you wanna know? | 你为什么想知道 |
[1:01:29] | Because I feel fuckin’ sick about what I did. | 因为我他妈对我所做的感到恶心 |
[1:01:32] | Yeah, you should. | 是的 你应该这样 |
[1:01:35] | That’s a start. | 这是一个开始 |
[1:01:39] | Let’s just say he’s got some, uh, good people around him. | 我只想说他周围有一些好人 |
[1:01:42] | I tried burnin’ my fuckin’ face off. | 我试着烧掉我这该死的脸 |
[1:01:44] | That didn’t work. | 那不管用 |
[1:01:47] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:01:50] | Look, you know I can help you | 听着 你知道我可以帮你 |
[1:01:52] | but it ain’t for free. | 但这不是免费的 |
[1:01:55] | I need information. | 我需要信息 |
[1:01:57] | About your Viking family. | 关于你的维京家族 |
[1:02:11] | Hey, girls, | 姑娘们 |
[1:02:12] | don’t forget to pack the closet, okay? | 别忘了收拾壁橱 好吗 |
[1:02:14] | Okay. Yeah. | 可以 好的 |
[1:02:27] | Boss! | 老板 |
[1:02:30] | Mom, can we get this thing out of here? | 妈妈 我们能把这东西弄出去吗 |
[1:02:48] | You look like shit. | 你看起来像个混蛋 |
[1:02:52] | I just came to say that I’m sorry. | 我只是来说对不起 |
[1:02:57] | And? And we took off. | – 还有呢 – 我们离开这儿 |
[1:03:00] | We left. It was just him and these bags. | 我们离开这里 只带他和这些包 |
[1:03:03] | That’s it. That’s all I got. | 就这样 我只有这些 |
[1:03:08] | Yeah, well, I don’t trust you. | 是的 我不相信你 |
[1:03:10] | I get it, but I’m gonna do whatever it takes… | 我明白了 但我会不惜一切代价 |
[1:03:13] | to prove it to you I’m not gonna fuck it up again. | 为向你证明我不会再搞砸了 |
[1:03:17] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[1:03:23] | No. Julie. Hey, wait! | 不 朱莉 等等 |
[1:03:24] | Julie! Julie, wait! Julie! | 朱莉 朱莉 等等 朱莉 |
[1:03:26] | We burned down a mosque in Toledo. | 我们在特雷多烧毁了一座清真寺 |
[1:03:30] | And there was people inside. And it felt fuckin’ sick. | 那里面有人 他妈的感觉恶心 |
[1:03:33] | It felt fuckin’ wrong. | 我他妈感觉很糟 |
[1:03:35] | I just want it all to be fuckin’ over. | 我只想让一切都他妈结束 |
[1:03:37] | I am never fucking goin’ back there, ever. | 我他妈的不会回到那里 永远 |
[1:03:40] | I am out. | 我出去了 |
[1:03:46] | What are Ma and Pa gonna think about that? | 老妈和老爹会怎么想 |
[1:03:51] | Real family don’t make you owe shit. | 真正的家庭不会让你觉得有所亏欠 |
[1:04:49] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[1:04:50] | Don’t do that! | 别这样 |
[1:04:52] | Don’t do it! | 别这样 |
[1:05:18] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[1:05:21] | ♪ Came down from the mountain ♪ | ♪ 从山上走来 ♪ |
[1:05:25] | ♪ Crossed the waters ♪ | ♪ 穿越水域 ♪ |
[1:05:26] | ♪ To a foreign shore ♪ | ♪ 去一片陌生的海岸 ♪ |
[1:05:31] | ♪ Sat down by the kitchen ♪ | ♪ 坐在厨房旁 ♪ |
[1:05:34] | ♪ Spying through the open door ♪ | ♪ 窥探着打开的门 ♪ |
[1:05:41] | ♪ Walked around the prison yard ♪ | ♪ 在监狱院子里走来走去 ♪ |
[1:05:44] | ♪ Just trying to hide the past ♪ | ♪ 只是想隐藏过去 ♪ |
[1:05:49] | ♪ There were phantoms all around me ♪ | ♪ 我周围都是幽灵 ♪ |
[1:05:53] | ♪ That left my mind aghast ♪ | ♪ 这让我心惊胆战 ♪ |
[1:05:59] | ♪ And the rain came and washed away ♪ | ♪ 雨来了 冲走了 ♪ |
[1:06:04] | ♪ The watercolors of my dreams ♪ | ♪ 我梦中的水彩 ♪ |
[1:06:07] | ♪ And the same day I walked away ♪ | ♪ 我在同一天走了 ♪ |
[1:06:12] | ♪ From the emptiness of what I’d seen ♪ | ♪ 从我所看到的虚无中 ♪ |
[1:06:16] | ♪ I couldn’t cheer up your sorrow ♪ | ♪ 我无法让你从悲伤中振作起来 ♪ |
[1:06:20] | ♪ Or cleanse you with my tears ♪ | ♪ 或者用我的眼泪感动你 ♪ |
[1:06:24] | ♪ Your half-forgotten notions ♪ | ♪ 你那半个被遗忘的想法 ♪ |
[1:06:28] | ♪ Of love were insincere ♪ | ♪ 爱的是虚伪的 ♪ |
[1:06:34] | ♪ And the rain came and washed away ♪ | ♪ 雨来了 冲走了 ♪ |
[1:06:38] | ♪ The watercolors of my dreams ♪ | ♪ 我梦中的水彩 ♪ |
[1:06:42] | ♪ And the same day I walked away ♪ | ♪ 我在同一天走了 ♪ |
[1:06:46] | ♪ From the emptiness of what I’d seen ♪ | ♪ 从我所看到的虚无中 ♪ |
[1:06:51] | ♪ I guess it’s not that easy ♪ | ♪ 我想这不容易 ♪ |
[1:06:54] | ♪ It really seems unreal ♪ | ♪ 看起来真的很不真实 |
[1:06:58] | ♪ That the thunder of my emotion ♪ | ♪ 那是我情感的雷鸣 ♪ |
[1:07:02] | ♪ Lightning cold as steel ♪ | ♪ 闪电如钢铁般冷酷 ♪ |
[1:07:08] | ♪ And the rain came and washed away ♪ | ♪ 雨来了 冲走了21 ♪ |
[1:07:12] | ♪ The watercolors of my dreams ♪ | ♪ 我梦中的水彩 ♪ |
[1:07:16] | ♪ And the same day I walked away ♪ | ♪ 我在同一天走了 ♪ |
[1:07:20] | ♪ From the emptiness of what I’d seen ♪ | ♪ 从我所看到的虚无中 ♪ |
[1:07:24] | ♪ And the rain came and washed away ♪ | ♪ 雨来了 冲走了 ♪ |
[1:07:28] | ♪ The watercolors of my dreams ♪ | ♪ 我梦中的水彩 ♪ |
[1:07:32] | ♪ And the same day I walked away ♪ | ♪ 我在同一天走了 ♪ |
[1:07:36] | ♪ From the emptiness of what I’d seen ♪ | ♪ 从我所看到的虚无中 |
[1:07:48] | Bryon Widner. | 布莱恩·威德纳 |
[1:07:49] | Uh, yeah, it’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[1:07:59] | Can I be honest? | 我能说实话吗 |
[1:08:01] | You’re on the FBI watch list. | 你在FBI监视名单上 |
[1:08:05] | I-I just don’t… | 我-我只是不… |
[1:08:08] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[1:08:14] | – Nothing? – No. | -还有其要说的吗 -没了 |
[1:08:19] | Like nothing…. | 什么都没有 |
[1:08:19] | There’s nothing at all in the system? | 系统中什么都没有吗 |
[1:08:21] | There’s nothing I can do? | 我有什么能做的吗 |
[1:08:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:07] | I just wanna say, | 我只想说 |
[1:09:08] | uh, thanks so much for helpin’ us out. | 非常感谢你帮助我们 |
[1:09:10] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[1:09:11] | It’s workin’ out, right? | 它正起作用 对吗 |
[1:09:12] | All good. Yeah. Good. | 一切都好 是啊 很好 |
[1:09:59] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:10:00] | I tried calling you. | 我试着给你打电话 |
[1:10:01] | You didn’t answer. | 你没接 |
[1:10:02] | Oh, I didn’t hear it. | 我没听见 |
[1:10:30] | Hail, mother earth. | 万岁 地球母亲 |
[1:10:32] | Hi, Ma. | 你好 老妈 |
[1:10:36] | You look like shit, sweetie. | 你看起来像糟透了 亲爱的 |
[1:10:40] | Hey. | 好久不见 |
[1:10:46] | Come on, relax. | 来吧 放松 |
[1:10:49] | Nick, get him a beer. | 尼克 给他拿杯啤酒 |
[1:10:51] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[1:10:52] | Freddy, did you see this? | 弗雷迪 你看到这个了吗 |
[1:10:55] | Oh, my… | 我的 |
[1:10:58] | I fuckin’ knew there was a wedding. | 我他妈的知道有个婚礼 |
[1:10:59] | I knew it. I told you. | 我知道 我告诉过你 |
[1:11:02] | Right? | 对吗 |
[1:11:09] | It smells so shitty in here. | 这里闻起来很臭 |
[1:11:12] | Hi, baby. | 你好 小可爱 |
[1:11:14] | Stop it! You! | 停下来 你 |
[1:11:16] | Stop being so cute. Cutie. | 别那么可爱了 美人 |
[1:11:19] | Hey, Des. | 你好黛西 |
[1:11:28] | What the fuck does she feed you? | 他都给你们吃什么 |
[1:11:30] | Crackers? Just… | 薄脆饼干 只是… |
[1:11:39] | So, you’re, uh, shoveling snow now, huh? | 你现在在铲雪 |
[1:11:41] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[1:11:43] | It’s just a temp job, you know? | 只是临时工作 你知道吗 |
[1:11:45] | But y-you got a job. You tat people, we pay for it. | 但你有工作 你给人纹身 我们付钱 |
[1:11:48] | Well, now, | 好吧 目前 |
[1:11:49] | the plan is to open my own tattoo shop soon, | 计划是赶快开我自己的纹身店 |
[1:11:51] | so… | 所以 |
[1:11:51] | Really? That’s the plan? Working for that, | 真正地 这就是计划 为这个工作 |
[1:11:53] | yeah. | 是的 |
[1:11:54] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[1:11:54] | you ain’t built to run your own business. | 你不是为了经营生活而生的 |
[1:11:56] | Baby, you’re an artist. | 宝贝 你是个艺术家 |
[1:11:57] | Who you basically use for your own… | 他基本上是为了你自己的 |
[1:11:59] | I wasn’t talking to you, was I? | 我不是在和你说话 是吗 |
[1:12:00] | I was talking to my son. | 我在和我儿子说话 |
[1:12:01] | You’re not even his real fuckin’ mother. | 你他妈甚至不是他真正的母亲 |
[1:12:02] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[1:12:03] | Do I even fucking know you? | 我他妈的认识你吗 |
[1:12:05] | Oh, yeah, hey. | 是的 你好 |
[1:12:05] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:12:06] | I’m Julie, Bryon’s wife. | 我是朱莉 布莱恩的妻子 |
[1:12:08] | Remember? | 记住了吗 |
[1:12:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:12:10] | What kind of wife sends her husband to | 什么样的妻子送她丈夫去 |
[1:12:11] | pick up shit with illegals in the middle of… | 和非法移民在那里捡屎 |
[1:12:13] | The same fucking wife | 想要生活下去 |
[1:12:15] | who has to make a living. | 像每一个妻子一样 |
[1:12:16] | You’re gonna let her trash-talk your mother like that? | 你要让她对你妈这样说垃圾话吗 |
[1:12:22] | Pa, you think you can give us a minute? | 爸爸 你能给我们一分钟吗 |
[1:12:24] | Please. | 请便 |
[1:12:33] | What the fuck? Why the fuck are they here? | 什么鬼 他们为什么在这里 |
[1:12:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:12:35] | What the hell? | 这究竟怎么回事 |
[1:12:36] | I’m calling the cops. | 我要报警 |
[1:12:37] | Don’t call the cops. | 不要报警 |
[1:12:38] | Why not? Just let me talk to ’em. | 为什么不 让我和他们谈谈 |
[1:12:42] | Let me find out what they want. | 让我看看他们想要什么 |
[1:12:43] | Just take the kids to school. | 带孩子们去学校 |
[1:12:54] | I’m not leaving you alone. | 我不会丢下你一个人的 |
[1:12:55] | I dunno what’s gonna happen. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[1:12:56] | I don’t know what they’re gonna do. | 我不知道他们会怎么做 |
[1:12:58] | You need to get the kids and get outta here. | 你得带孩子们离开这里 |
[1:12:59] | – It’s not safe for them here. – Fuck. | -他们在这里不安全 -该死 |
[1:13:03] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[1:13:08] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[1:13:09] | You fuckin’ better be. | 你他妈最好没事 |
[1:13:11] | You come back to me, okay? | 你要回到我身边 好吗 |
[1:13:13] | I promise I’ll be alright. | 我保证我会没事的 |
[1:13:22] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:13:22] | Bye, bye, Iggy. | 再见 伊吉 |
[1:13:33] | I’ll see you guys after, okay? | 一会儿见 好吗 |
[1:13:48] | NicK Nick. | |
[1:13:51] | Come on, you know the drill. | 来吧 你知道规矩 |
[1:13:53] | Yup. | 是的 |
[1:13:54] | Just for security reasons, you know? | 只是出于安全考虑 懂吗 |
[1:13:58] | So what, are you dodging us? | 那么 你在躲避我们吗 |
[1:14:00] | Nope. | 不 |
[1:14:00] | You left the shop. You don’t answer your phone. | 你离开了商店 你不接电话 |
[1:14:03] | You don’t show up at meetings anymore. | 你不会再出现在会议上了 |
[1:14:05] | You haven’t paid your dues. | 你还没交会费 |
[1:14:06] | I don’t even know if you remember. | 我甚至不知道你还记不记得 |
[1:14:08] | What do you call that? | 你把这当什么了 |
[1:14:09] | I was just here. | 我就在这里 |
[1:14:09] | I was working my ass off. | 我在工作 |
[1:14:11] | Working your ass off. | 你在工作啊 |
[1:14:13] | We think it’s time for you to come back home, kiddo. | 我们觉得你该回家了 孩子 |
[1:14:17] | You drive down here to tell me that? | 你们大老远跑来就想告诉我这个 |
[1:14:21] | No. | 不是 |
[1:14:23] | You see, the cops back home, they found | 咱们那边的警察 他们发现 |
[1:14:25] | four illegals hiding in the field behind that mosque. | 有四个非法移民在清真寺里面 |
[1:14:30] | Now, it turns out, they were working construction that day, | 后来发现他们当天在施工 |
[1:14:32] | sleeping inside a storage room | 我们放火的时候 |
[1:14:34] | inside the mosque when we burned it down. | 他们正在里面的储物间睡觉 |
[1:14:37] | But somehow they got away. Fuckin’ miracle, right? | 但不知怎么着他们逃出来了 奇迹吧 |
[1:14:41] | All the boys, they say you were the last to leave. | 当时在场的人都说你是最后走的 |
[1:14:43] | Mm-hm. | 是的 |
[1:14:45] | All I wanna know, Babs, is… | 我只想知道 |
[1:14:46] | What the hell is going on? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[1:14:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:14:50] | Because we got the Feds | 我们看见联邦政府的人 |
[1:14:51] | showin’ up at the shop | 在店铺现身 |
[1:14:52] | and six Jihadis runnin’ | 六个圣战分子四处胡逛 |
[1:14:54] | around town jeopardizing an entire movement. | 破坏镇上氛围 |
[1:15:04] | I didn’t see any fucking illegals. | 我什么非法移民都没看见 |
[1:15:07] | – If I saw any fuckin’ illegals… – You’re lying. | -要是我看见了 -你在说谎 |
[1:15:09] | – I didn’t see any illegals. – You’re a fucking liar! | -我没看见非法移民 -你个骗子 |
[1:15:11] | No, no, no, because I had to burn the motherfuckers alive. | 不是 我当时在忙着把那些孙子烧死 |
[1:15:13] | – He’s lying. – Are you… Are you crazy? | -他在说谎 -你是疯了吗 |
[1:15:15] | And this fucking wedding. Oh, my God. | 还他妈的结婚 |
[1:15:16] | This whole shit! It’s a fucking cover! | 这些都他妈的是掩护 |
[1:15:18] | She’s my wife! A cover? Are you fucking insane? | 她是我妻子 掩护 你有什么毛病吗 |
[1:15:21] | You’ve been listening to this little bitch? | 你是不是都听这个婊子的了 |
[1:15:22] | He can’t even fuckin’ read. | 他字都他妈的不认识 |
[1:15:23] | You don’t like the fuckin’ match | 你是不喜欢火柴吗 |
[1:15:25] | because your hands were shaking… | 当时手抖成那样儿 |
[1:15:26] | Alright, no, no, no! Ey, settle down! | 行了 别这样 冷静下来 |
[1:15:28] | – Fucking stop! – Sit down! | -都他妈停下 -都坐下 |
[1:15:41] | I want a word with my son. | 我要跟我儿子说句话 |
[1:15:51] | Get the fuck out. | 滚出去 |
[1:16:02] | You can’t keep runnin’ away from us like that. | 你不能老这样躲着我们 |
[1:16:04] | You can’t. You can’t do that. | 你不能 你不能这么做 |
[1:16:06] | Pa needs you. I need you. | 老爹需要你 我也需要你 |
[1:16:09] | – I’m not going back. – No, you have no choice. | -我不会回去的 -你没的选 |
[1:16:10] | Otherwise… | 不然 |
[1:16:12] | They’re gonna think you’re hiding… | 他们会觉得你在躲 |
[1:16:13] | I fucking live here! | 我他妈就住这儿 |
[1:16:14] | This is my fucking family! | 这他妈是我家 |
[1:16:16] | I’m done with this crap! I’m not gonna be like that anymore. | 我受够这些破事了 我不会回去了 |
[1:16:30] | Son? Hm. | 儿子 |
[1:16:33] | I promise you… I will not let them touch my baby boy. | 我保证 我不会让他们伤害我的儿子的 |
[1:16:40] | Okay? I promise you that. | 行吗 我保证 |
[1:16:45] | But I am so scared for these girls. | 但我害怕几个女孩 |
[1:18:05] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[1:18:07] | Shut the fuck up! | 把嘴闭上 |
[1:18:09] | I never fuckin’ seen this… | 我没见过他 |
[1:18:10] | They eyeballed your ass, Babs. | 他们当时看见你在做什么了 |
[1:18:12] | – They can’t testify. – I’ve never seen this… | -他们不能去指证 -我没见过 |
[1:18:14] | I’ve never seen these people before in my life. | 我这辈子都没见过他们 |
[1:18:16] | – Take it, Babs. – I swear to God. | -拿着 巴布斯 -我发誓 |
[1:18:17] | – I’ve never seen these… – Take this screwdriver. | -我没见过 -拿着这把刀 |
[1:18:19] | And finish ’em off. | 把他们解决了 |
[1:18:21] | Come on. Are you fuckin’ dumb? | 快点 你是傻吗 |
[1:18:24] | Hm? Take a closer look ’cause they definitely saw you. | 看仔细了 他们绝对看见你了 |
[1:18:28] | They’re fucking kids. That’s a kid. | 他们是孩子 只是个孩子 |
[1:18:30] | What are you talking about? They’re Hajis. | 你说什么呢 他们是伊斯兰教徒 |
[1:18:34] | Clean up your fucking mess. | 把自己的烂摊子收拾干净了 |
[1:18:37] | I’m not doin’ it. I’m not… | 我不干 我不 |
[1:18:39] | Go ahead. | 来啊 |
[1:18:42] | I’m not fuckin’ doin’ it! You’re gonna have to kill me! | 我就他妈不干 你杀了我吧 |
[1:18:43] | Go ahead! Do it! | 来啊 开枪啊 |
[1:18:49] | Go ahead, just fuckin’ do it. | 快点 开枪吧 |
[1:18:53] | Just fuckin’ do it ’cause I’m not doin’ that. | 动手啊 反正我不会做的 |
[1:18:54] | Go ahead. | 快点 |
[1:18:57] | You fuckin’ pig. | 你个傻逼 |
[1:18:59] | Whatever! | 不管了 |
[1:19:05] | Fucking Christ! What the fuck are you doing? | 天呐 你他妈的干什么呢 |
[1:19:08] | Oh! Oh, fuck! | 操你妈 |
[1:19:12] | Fuck me. That little bitch isn’t dead. | 还逼逼呢 这孙子没死透呢 |
[1:19:16] | Get up and finish your fucking mess. | 起来把你的破事儿解决了 |
[1:19:18] | Oh, you fuckin’ piece of shit. | 你个猪狗不如的东西 |
[1:19:20] | Get the fuck up and finish the fucking job! | 站起来 把活儿干了 |
[1:19:25] | Get up, you little faggot! | 起来 你个怂逼 |
[1:19:32] | Fuck you! You fucking piece of shit! | 去你妈的 你个狗逼 |
[1:19:34] | Fuck you! Fuck you! Fucking number two! | 去你妈的 去你妈的 |
[1:19:37] | Fuck you! You fucking little shit! Fuck… | 去你妈的 你个狗东西 去你 |
[1:19:42] | BAbs BAbs Babs! Babs! | |
[1:19:47] | What the fuck, Slayer? | 你他妈干什么呢 斯莱尔 |
[1:19:49] | Alright, I think we get the point. | 行了 我想我们知道了 |
[1:19:52] | Alan, Nick, take Babs in. | 阿兰·尼克 把巴布斯带上车 |
[1:19:54] | Finish off the Hajis and burn ’em. | 把这几个清真教徒全弄死 然后烧了 |
[1:19:57] | Let’s wrap this fucking party up and go home. | 干完活儿就回家了 |
[1:19:59] | Nobody fucking move. Get back in the truck. | 都不许动 滚回车里 |
[1:20:02] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[1:20:04] | You made the fucking rules, boss. | 规矩是你定的 老大 |
[1:20:08] | Babs dropped the fucking patch. | 巴布斯不守规矩 |
[1:20:10] | Bryon has to go. | 他必须消失 |
[1:20:13] | He’ll go when I decide. | 他消不消失我说了算 |
[1:20:21] | I’m not your fuckin’ monkey. | 别拿我当猴耍 |
[1:20:24] | And I’m tired of you calling me stupid names. | 我受够了听你使唤 |
[1:20:26] | And backing up with this fucking traitor! | 然后看你维护这个叛徒 |
[1:20:28] | Slayer, I hear you. I know you’re angry. | 斯莱尔 我知道你很生气 |
[1:20:31] | Let’s, let’s just go home and solve this. | 这事儿我们回家再商量 |
[1:20:34] | Okay, pumpkin? | 行吗 亲爱的 |
[1:20:37] | Please, put the gun down. | 求你了 把枪放下 |
[1:20:41] | I hear you. I know you’re angry. | 我明白 我知道你很生气 |
[1:20:43] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[1:20:44] | It’s time for the old fuck and her majesty to step down | 是时候让这个老东西和他的统治倒台 |
[1:20:48] | and let the young folk take the lead. | 然后让年轻人上位了 |
[1:20:50] | You boys? | 就凭你们 |
[1:20:52] | Because we cannot stand your fucking attitude anymo… | 我们再也忍不了你们这种狗屎态度 |
[1:21:10] | Congratulations, son, you just earned yourself a second patch. | 可喜可贺儿子 你还有第二次机会 |
[1:21:15] | Kid’s got more balls than the rest of you fucking faggots. | 这孩子比你们这些怂逼强多了 |
[1:21:23] | Alright, clean it up. | 行了 清理一下现场 |
[1:22:20] | Oh, God! Bryon? Baby? | 老天保佑 布莱恩 是你吗 |
[1:22:24] | Listen, I can’t really talk. | 听着 我不能多说 |
[1:22:26] | He’s at Toledo Hope. | 他现在在 特雷多 霍普 |
[1:22:28] | Get here fast before they kill him. | 在他们杀他之前赶过来 |
[1:22:31] | Get here. Get here now. | 快点 马上过来 |
[1:22:39] | I’ve only been to a hospital two times in my life, | 我这辈子只去过两次医院 |
[1:22:43] | the day I was born and the day Ma went into labor. | 我出生的那天和老妈分娩那天 |
[1:22:49] | When finally I got here… | 等我到那儿的时候 |
[1:22:52] | I just knew it was over. | 我就知道一切都完了 |
[1:22:56] | No heartbeat. | 没有心跳 |
[1:22:59] | No nothin’. | 什么都没有 |
[1:23:01] | And Ma… | 然后老妈 |
[1:23:05] | She had to go through labor | 她经历了分娩 |
[1:23:08] | and deliver a still baby | 却产下了一个脖子上 |
[1:23:11] | with the cord wound around his neck. | 缠绕着脐带的死婴 |
[1:23:20] | Took us a whole year to get back to ourselves. | 我们过了一年才缓过来 |
[1:23:25] | We didn’t dare get attached to | 我们再也不敢相信 |
[1:23:28] | anything that was ours again. | 我们能有亲生血肉 |
[1:23:34] | Babs, you’re more than a son to us. | 巴布斯 你不止是我们的儿子 |
[1:23:37] | Ma and I, we made a real investment in you. | 老妈和我 都在你身上投注了心血 |
[1:23:42] | But in this business… | 但这次 |
[1:23:46] | you’ve gotta stay focused | 你也要专注起来 |
[1:23:47] | or… fall… | 或者继续 |
[1:23:51] | right down the rabbit hole. | 执迷不悟 |
[1:24:04] | You’re still breathing because I own you. | 你能活下来是因为你和你身上 |
[1:24:08] | And every inch of ink on you. | 每一寸纹身 都属于我 |
[1:24:16] | The only way anyone else gets access to your trophies | 任何人想要得到你 |
[1:24:20] | is if I ask them out myself. | 也必须是我准许的 |
[1:24:35] | So who is it? | 所以到底是谁 |
[1:24:37] | 是联邦政府 还是詹金斯 Feds? 詹金斯? | |
[1:24:41] | Splc? | 还是SPLC[南方穷人法律中心] |
[1:24:46] | What’d you give ’em, son? | 你告诉他们什么了 |
[1:24:49] | Hm? Hm? | 问你呢 |
[1:24:53] | What do they know about us? Huh? | 他们知道了些什么 |
[1:24:55] | What do they know? | 他们知道什么了 |
[1:25:37] | Bryon Widner. | 我找布莱恩·威德纳 |
[1:25:42] | Oh, baby. | 天呐 亲爱的 |
[1:25:48] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:25:51] | Hey. – Mm-hm. | 嗨 |
[1:25:54] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[1:26:05] | Here. Here. | 给 给你 |
[1:26:08] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:26:31] | Are you sure? Mm. | 你确定吗 |
[1:27:05] | – Babs? – Just Bryon, yeah. | – 巴布斯吗 -叫我布莱恩 是我 |
[1:27:09] | I don’t really go by Babs anymore. | 我现在不叫巴布斯了 |
[1:27:10] | Oh, good. Never liked that name no way. | 那不错 本来也不喜欢这个名字 |
[1:27:18] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:27:20] | I wanna help. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:27:24] | But the Feds need your full cooperation on this thing, Bryon. | 这件事联邦探员需要你的全力配合 布莱恩 |
[1:27:28] | Okay? There ain’t no deal without it. | 行吗 不然什么都谈不成 |
[1:27:33] | I just wanna know where we’re gonna go, | 我只想知道我们要去哪儿 |
[1:27:35] | where we’re gonna live. Where the… What about the girls? | 我们会住哪儿 我们的孩子又怎么办 |
[1:27:37] | Look, man, look, all of that | 听着哥们儿 这些 |
[1:27:38] | is classified, okay? | 都是机密 好吗 |
[1:27:40] | Even I won’t know unless you want me to. | 除非你告诉我 不然我都不会知道 |
[1:27:42] | Well, what about school for the girls? | 那孩子们上学怎么办 |
[1:27:45] | They will be taken care of. I see. | 他们会得到妥善照顾 |
[1:27:47] | I promise you that. | 我向你们保证 |
[1:27:49] | It’s been a hard time. | 这些天一直不太好过 |
[1:27:52] | I mean, yeah, especially for… | 是啊 尤其对于 |
[1:27:54] | – The little one. – Yeah. | -这个小不点来说 -是啊 |
[1:27:56] | Well, look, man. | 听着哥们儿 |
[1:27:59] | Look, you have an out, Bryon. | 你有出路的 布莱恩 |
[1:28:01] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[1:28:03] | Your birth certificate and your arrest sheet | 你的出生证明和逮捕证 |
[1:28:05] | will be the only signs that you are still alive. | 将会是仅有的你们还活着的证据 |
[1:28:09] | Alright? | 行吗 |
[1:28:11] | Other than that, you’d just be | 除了这些 你不过是 |
[1:28:13] | some… average nobodies in this country. | 生活在这个国家里的普通人 |
[1:28:17] | I’m not exactly fucking average, I mean, look at me. | 我也不是完全的普通 你看看我这样儿 |
[1:28:25] | You’ve got a point there. | 你说的有道理 |
[1:28:30] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[1:28:32] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[1:28:35] | I wasn’t gonna say anything | 我话不会说太满 |
[1:28:37] | because I didn’t wanna get your hopes up. | 我不想让你抱太高期望 |
[1:28:40] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[1:28:44] | There’s this wealthy old lady that works with the SPLC. | 有个有钱的老妇人在SPLC工作 |
[1:28:48] | Now… she’s been working there for years. | 她在那里工作好几年了 |
[1:28:53] | They asked her if she’d put up the money | 他们问她能不能出钱 |
[1:28:56] | to remove the tattoos from your face. | 除掉你脸上的纹身 |
[1:29:01] | She heard about your story. She was moved. | 她听说过你的事 也为此感动 |
[1:29:05] | We’ll have another meeting. They’re gonna talk to her. | 我们要再开个会 他们还会去和她谈的 |
[1:29:08] | She said she may be interested. | 她说她可能会同意 |
[1:29:10] | Now, again… It’s, it’s a chance. | 再说一遍 只是可能 |
[1:29:18] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[1:29:21] | Keeps it anonymous. | 是匿名捐助 |
[1:29:25] | I understand the place you’re in right now. I do. | 我能理解你现在的处境 真的 |
[1:29:30] | See this? Defiant Nation ’92. | 看见这个没 92年纹的 |
[1:29:34] | – No shit. – Yeah. | -没错 -是啊 |
[1:29:36] | And if I told my old lady I wanted out, | 如果我告诉我的老太太我想退出 |
[1:29:38] | she would have told everyone else | 她会告诉所有人的 |
[1:29:40] | and they would have murdered me and my kids. | 他们会杀了我和我的孩子 |
[1:29:42] | So what did I do? | 所以我做了什么 |
[1:29:44] | I kidnapped my own sons | 我绑架了我的孩子 |
[1:29:46] | and I filed for legal custody | 申请了法定监护权 |
[1:29:48] | and I started talking. | 然后我开始说话 |
[1:29:50] | Now, I didn’t even have what you got here. | 我当时连你拥有的东西都没有 |
[1:29:56] | When? | 什么时候 |
[1:30:04] | Be at this hotel tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 到这个酒店 |
[1:30:07] | It’s an eight-hour drive. | 要开八小时的车 |
[1:30:09] | Under the name “Manning.” | 开房的名字是曼宁 |
[1:30:12] | It’s safe. Talk to no one, okay? | 这是安全的 别跟任何人说 好吗 |
[1:30:17] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:30:20] | What if I take all this stuff off | 如果我把这些东西都拿走 |
[1:30:22] | and I’m still a piece of shit? | 我还是个人渣怎么办 |
[1:30:25] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道结果 |
[1:30:47] | Is there anything else for the girls? | 还有什么其他能给女孩的吗 |
[1:30:49] | There’s a box for the girls here. | 这里有一个盒子可以给女孩用 |
[1:30:51] | What about Boss’s box? Do you have that? | 老板的盒子呢 你有吗 |
[1:30:54] | Uh, what do… H-he needs to go out. Did he go out yet? | 怎么 他需要出去 他出去了吗 |
[1:30:57] | I thought you took him out. | 我以为你带他出去了 |
[1:30:58] | I didn’t take him out. | 我没有带他出去 |
[1:30:59] | Okay, he’s with the girls. I’ll grab him. | 好吧 他和女孩们在一起 我去找他 |
[1:31:04] | Come on, Boss, let’s pee in the night. Come on. | 来吧 老板 晚上去小便吧 来吧 |
[1:31:07] | Good boy. Let’s go. Good boy. | 好孩子 走吧 好孩子 |
[1:31:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:31:12] | Go get it, go get it. | 去拿 去拿 |
[1:31:16] | – Okay, this box is done. – Babe… | -好的 这个盒子做好了 -宝贝 |
[1:31:22] | Girls! Girls! | 女孩们 女孩们 |
[1:31:24] | Get to the bathroom now. Just like the drills. | 现在去洗手间 就像训练的那样 |
[1:31:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:31:36] | Julie… | 朱莉 |
[1:31:40] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:31:43] | Stay down! Stay down! | 趴下 蹲趴下 |
[1:32:00] | – Mommy! Mommy! – Come on, now. | -妈妈 妈妈 -快点 现在 |
[1:32:04] | Hold it, stay there! Stay there… | 别动 呆在那儿 呆在那儿 |
[1:32:06] | Baby, where are you? Oh, God. | 宝贝 你在哪儿 天呐 |
[1:32:08] | Bryon… Bryon, where is she? | 布莱恩 布莱恩 她在哪儿 |
[1:32:11] | – Baby! – Get back, get back. | -宝贝 -回来 回来 |
[1:32:15] | You’re okay, you’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:32:17] | Remember that time I took you to that restaurant? | 还记得我带你去那家餐馆的时候吗 |
[1:32:19] | And this started happening, I took you outside | 这种事开始了 我带你出去了 |
[1:32:20] | and we-we were on the bench. | 我们坐在长凳上 |
[1:32:21] | And it worked, right? | 成功了 对吗 |
[1:32:23] | Okay, okay, let’s do that again. | 好吧 好吧 我们再来一次 |
[1:32:24] | Here, let’s do that again. | 来 我们再来一次 |
[1:32:26] | You got it, okay? | 你能做到的 好吗 |
[1:32:29] | Oh, you got… You okay? | 你 你还好吧 |
[1:32:32] | You feeling better? Yeah? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[1:32:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:32:46] | – You guys okay? – Yeah. | -你们还好吧 -嗯 |
[1:32:48] | – Yeah? You sure? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -是吗 你确定 -是的 我没事 |
[1:32:50] | Okay. Okay. Sierra? | 好的 好的 西拉 |
[1:32:57] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[1:34:15] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:34:18] | Motherfuckers. | 他妈的 |
[1:34:20] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:34:29] | No, go-go back inside. Go… | 不 回去 回 |
[1:34:30] | Don’t let the kids come out. Go ba… | 别让孩子们出来 回去 |
[1:34:32] | Go back inside! Desiree! | 回到里面去 黛西ree |
[1:34:34] | Desiree, get the girls inside! | 黛西ree 把女孩们带进去 |
[1:34:36] | Get them inside! | 把她们弄进去 |
[1:34:56] | Oh, shi… Shit! Fuck! | 操 他妈的 操 |
[1:35:07] | Oh, I’ll fuckin’ kill… | 我要他妈的杀了 |
[1:35:11] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:35:13] | You fucking cowards! | 你他妈的懦夫 |
[1:35:24] | I got you, baby. | 有我在呢 宝贝 |
[1:35:29] | Yeah, I got you. | 没事 有我在呢 |
[1:35:36] | I got you. | 有我在呢 |
[1:35:40] | We’re gonna be okay. Okay, baby? | 我们会没事的 好吧 宝贝 |
[1:35:45] | I don’t know what we’re gonna do. | 我不知道我们该怎么办 |
[1:36:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:36:47] | Wait, there. | 等一下 |
[1:36:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:36:53] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:37:32] | Okay. | 还好 |
[1:37:40] | Hey. Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:37:44] | You okay? Come here. | 你还好吧 过来 |
[1:37:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:37:56] | Okay? | 好的 |
[1:38:12] | Don’t answer it! Don’t a… Do-don’t pick it up. | 别接 别 别接电话 |
[1:38:13] | Don’t pick it up. Leave it. Leave it. Leave it. | 别接 别管它 别管它 别管它 |
[1:38:15] | – Babe, I know… – Let it ring, let it ring. | -宝贝 我知道 -让它响 让它响 |
[1:38:17] | – Don’t pick it up. – I know. | -别接 -我知道 |
[1:38:21] | Just let it go. Let it, let it ring. | 别管它 让它 让它响 |
[1:38:49] | Hey, what are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[1:38:51] | The pool. | 游泳池 |
[1:38:54] | Half an hour only, okay? | 只给半小时 好吗 |
[1:38:54] | Stay where we can see you. | 呆在我们能看到你的地方 |
[1:39:26] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[1:39:53] | Desi. Desi, get out. | 黛西 黛西 出来 |
[1:39:55] | What for? | 为什么 |
[1:39:56] | Just get out, I need to talk to you. | 出来 我要和你谈谈 |
[1:40:07] | Where’d you get that tattoo? | 你在哪儿弄的纹身 |
[1:40:10] | – Black Eye Social. – You’re lying. | -黑眼社交 -你在撒谎 |
[1:40:13] | – I know what that means… – What are you talking about? | -我知道那意味着什么 -你在说什么 |
[1:40:15] | – This is Freya. – So who you talking to? | -这是芙蕾雅 -所以你跟谁说的话 |
[1:40:17] | I’d never get one of your stupid designs. | 我永远不会弄一个你那种愚蠢的纹身 |
[1:40:19] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:40:20] | It’s a Norse Goddess, you idiot. | 是挪威的女神 你个白痴 |
[1:40:22] | Are you talking to them? | 你是和他们说话吗 |
[1:40:23] | Is that how they know… How th… | 他们就是这样知道的吗 这样 |
[1:40:24] | – Is that how they… – I didn’t do anything wrong. | -他们就是这样 -我没做错什么 |
[1:40:26] | Is that why they keep showing up… | 这就是他们不断出现的原因 |
[1:40:27] | I’m not lying, I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没有说谎 我没有做错任何事 |
[1:40:29] | – Who did that to you? – I didn’t do anything wrong. | -是谁对你这么做的 -我没做错什么 |
[1:40:31] | Black Eye Social. | 黑眼社交 |
[1:40:32] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错事 |
[1:40:34] | It’s a Norse Goddess. | 这是挪威女神 |
[1:40:35] | Hey! Bryon! | 布莱恩 |
[1:40:37] | If you can tell me where we’re going… | 如果你能告诉我我们要去哪里 |
[1:40:38] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:40:40] | – Is that why they keep… – Help! | -这就是他们一直 -救命 |
[1:40:41] | – Get off me! – Stay there, baby. | -放开我 -呆在那儿 宝贝 |
[1:40:44] | Ah! He’s hurting me. Hey, buddy, you’re hurting her. | -他弄伤我了 -兄弟 你弄伤她了 |
[1:40:47] | I’ll fucking kill you, huh? | 我他妈的要杀了你 |
[1:40:49] | You’re gonna fucking get in the middle of this, huh? | 你他妈的要在这件事上掺手 |
[1:40:51] | You wanna fucking get in the middle of shit, do you? | 你他妈的想在这件事上掺手 是不 |
[1:40:57] | Fucking stay right there! | 他妈的呆在这 |
[1:40:59] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:41:01] | Fucking telling you this is what | 他妈的告诉你这就是 |
[1:41:02] | – they fucking do, okay? – No… | -他们做的破事 好吗 -不 |
[1:41:03] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[1:41:05] | – Stop! – She’s a teenager! | -停下来 -她是个青少年 |
[1:41:07] | Why do you think they keep showing up? | 你觉得他们一直出现 |
[1:41:08] | I don’t care. I don’t fucking care. | 我不在乎 我他妈的不在乎 |
[1:41:11] | Get away. Get away from us. | 滚 离我们远点 |
[1:41:14] | You’re fucking insane. You’re crazy. | 你他妈的疯了 你疯了 |
[1:41:17] | She’s terrified of the… | 她害怕 |
[1:41:18] | I got her that fucking tat. | 我给她弄的那个纹身 |
[1:41:20] | Wait, I’m sorry. | 等等 对不起 |
[1:41:22] | – I’m sorry, I didn’t… – Get away! | -对不起 我没有 -滚 |
[1:41:23] | I told you… | 我告诉过你 |
[1:41:25] | You fucking lay a hand on my kid… | 你他妈的碰我孩子 |
[1:41:26] | You lay a hand on my child, I’ll fucking kill you. | 你敢碰我孩子 我他妈的会杀了你 |
[1:41:30] | I told you. It’s fuckin’ over. | 我告诉过你 这他妈的结束了 |
[1:41:32] | Get away from us. Get away from… | 离我们远点 离我们 |
[1:41:34] | Sorry that I put a hand… | 对不起 我动手 |
[1:41:34] | I will fucking kill you. | 我他妈的要杀了你 |
[1:41:35] | I didn’t mean to, I was tryin’ to… | 我不是故意的 我想 |
[1:41:37] | I was tryin’ to get her to understand. | 我想让她明白 |
[1:41:38] | We could’ve all fuckin’ died, Julie. | 我们他妈的都可能会死的 朱莉 |
[1:41:40] | – We almost fucking did die. – It’s over. | -我们差点就死了 -结束了 |
[1:41:42] | We almost died… | 我们差点就死了 |
[1:41:42] | Get the fuck out of our lives! | 他妈的滚出我们的生活 |
[1:42:38] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 去你妈的 去你妈的 |
[1:42:40] | Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! | 去你妈的 去你妈的 去你妈的 |
[1:42:42] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:42:48] | Fuck! Fuckin’ stop! | 去你妈的 他妈的停下来 |
[1:42:51] | Fuckin’ stop it! | 他妈的停下来 |
[1:42:52] | Fuckin’ stop! | 他妈的停下来 |
[1:44:57] | GAvin Gavin! | |
[1:44:59] | Stop or I’ll shoot. | 停下来 不然我开枪了 |
[1:45:04] | Stop right now! | 立刻停下 |
[1:45:10] | GAvin Gavin! | |
[1:45:57] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:46:03] | – You alright? – I, uh… | -你还好吧 -我 |
[1:46:05] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我做不做得到 |
[1:46:16] | Show everyone what I’ve been seein’. | 向大家展示我的所看到的 |
[1:46:22] | I’m gonna wait for you outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[1:46:53] | Thank you, man. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[1:49:40] | This is not their town. | 这不是他们的城镇 |
[1:49:42] | This is not their town! | 这不是他们的城镇 |
[1:49:43] | 达雷尔·拉蒙特·詹金斯 仍在运营”一人计划” 这是一个反仇恨组织 诣在帮助白人至上主义者脱离组织 或曝光那些仍在活动的人 | |
[1:49:43] | This is not their park. | 这不是他们的公园 |
[1:49:45] | This is not their park! | 这不是他们的公园 |
[1:49:47] | This is not their state. | 这不是他们的州 |
[1:49:48] | This is not their state! | 这不是他们的州 |
[1:49:50] | This is not their society. | 这不是他们的社会 |
[1:49:52] | This is not their society! | 这不是他们的社会 |
[1:49:54] | This is not their decision. | 这不是他们能决定的 |
[1:49:56] | This is not their decision! | 这不是他们能决定的 |
[1:49:59] | 在达雷尔和南方贫困法律中心的帮助下 布莱恩·威德纳离开了白人权力运动 在经历了近两年的痛苦的手术移除面部纹身后 他得以开始新的生活 | |
[1:50:05] | And from the bottom of my heart, | 从我内心深处 |
[1:50:07] | I just, I really wanna say thank you. | 我只是 我真的想说谢谢你 |
[1:50:09] | You’ve given… | 你们给了 |
[1:50:10] | You guys have given me my life back. | 你们让我重新拥有了生活 |
[1:50:14] | 通过与布莱恩的合作 FBI找出并逮捕了 白人权力运动的关键罪犯 | |
[1:50:21] | 布莱恩正在攻读犯罪心理学学位 并在全国各地演讲 主题是括接纳与宽恕 |