时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:50] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[01:52] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[01:57] | For Christ’s sake, Tony! | 看在上帝的分上 托尼 |
[02:00] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[02:02] | Sorry! The volume’s bust again! | 对不起 音量控制器又坏了 |
[02:05] | Turn it down! | 把它关了 |
[02:06] | – Im trying! – Every fucking morning! | -我在弄呢 -天天早上都这样 |
[02:09] | Why don’t you just get the sodding thing fixed?! | 把那烂东西修好不就得了 |
[02:11] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[02:13] | – Pull the plug out! – What? | -把插头拔掉 -什么 |
[02:15] | Pull the fucking plug out you twat! | 把那该死的插头拔掉 你个笨蛋 |
[02:19] | Jesus Christ, Tony! | 上帝啊 托尼 |
[02:21] | Pull the plug out,you pillock! | 把插头拔了 你个蠢货 |
[02:26] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[02:31] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[02:36] | Oh, shit! | 混蛋 |
[02:49] | Bugger! | 该死 |
[02:51] | – How long you gonna be in there? – Not long now. | -你还要多久 -马上 |
[02:54] | Oh, fucking, bollocking, twat, fuck. | 我日 真他妈的操蛋 |
[02:57] | How come I’m never allowed to use my own sodding bathroom?! | 我他妈连自己的厕所都不能用 |
[03:08] | Oh, Jesus wept. | 神都为我哭了 |
[03:30] | Hey, sweetheart, do you want some eggs? | 甜心 要来点鸡蛋吗 |
[03:33] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[03:34] | Effys having some. She didn’t sleep too well. | 艾菲都吃了 她昨晚没睡好 |
[03:36] | Get out of the bathroom. | 快从厕所里滚出来 |
[03:39] | I need a piss! | 我要小便 |
[03:42] | Tony! He won’t even answer me. | 托尼 他居然不回答我 |
[03:45] | I mean, what’s he doing up there? | 他到底在里面做什么 |
[03:47] | Perming his fucking pubes or something? | 烫他的傻逼阴毛还是什么 |
[03:49] | I mean, Anthea, what is he doing?! | 安西娅 他在干什么 |
[03:51] | I think that lock’s messed up again. | 我感觉门锁好像又坏了 |
[03:53] | I put the drill under the sink. | 电钻在水槽下面 |
[04:01] | You take me for a complete James Blunt, don’t you? | 你当我是傻缺啊 |
[04:06] | – Do you want an egg? – I want a fucking piss. | -你要鸡蛋吗 -我他妈要尿尿 |
[04:08] | Jim, I was wondering,do you have to swear all the time? | 吉姆 我在想 你非要成天粗口吗 |
[04:13] | Sodding, fucking, bollocky shit, wank. Where is the twat? | 混蛋 傻逼 白痴 狗屎 那蠢东西在哪 |
[04:21] | Every fucking morning! | 每天早上都他妈这样 |
[04:29] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[04:31] | – Wake up, Sid, you twat. – I’m asleep. | -醒醒 希德 你个傻蛋 -我睡着 |
[04:33] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[04:34] | Or just too bored to speak to you,so leave a message. | 或者懒得鸟你 有事请留言 |
[04:37] | You’re a lazy turd Sid. | 你就是坨懒屎 希德 |
[04:38] | We have plans, remember? | 我们还有正事 记得吗 |
[04:39] | Concerning your cock. Ring me. | 有关你家老二 回我 |
[04:45] | Got you! I’m not here you wankers. Leave a message. | 吓到了吧 我不在 蠢货 留言 |
[04:47] | Jesus, dozy fuckers. | 上帝 这两个嗜睡的混蛋 |
[04:56] | Tony? What? | 托尼 什么事 |
[04:57] | Jal, can you nip round and wake Sid up? | 杰奥 你能顺路把希德叫醒吗 |
[04:58] | Nip round? He lives half a mile away. | 顺路 他住在半英里外 |
[05:01] | Just nip round and quickly give him a… | 就顺道把他叫醒 然后给他个… |
[05:02] | I’m trying to fucking practice here. | 我还想练习呢 |
[05:03] | I’ve got another call. Stay on the line. | 又有电话来了 别挂线 |
[05:06] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[05:07] | Hi, Nips. | 嘿 乳头 |
[05:08] | Stop calling me, Nips, Tony. | 不准再叫我乳头 托尼 |
[05:09] | Its a funny name. | 这名字多好玩啊 |
[05:11] | I’ve seen a few nipples, Nips,and yours are fucking hilarious. | 我见过好多乳头 可你的最他妈有趣 |
[05:14] | My nipples are not funny, OK? | 我的乳头不好笑 |
[05:16] | That’s your opinion. | 那是你的看法 |
[05:17] | Anyway, you said you’d help out with Sid today. | 总之 你说过今天要帮希德的 |
[05:19] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:20] | With Sid. The virgin thing. | 帮希德 处男的事 |
[05:21] | You weren’t serious? | 你不是认真的吧 |
[05:23] | He’s got to pop his cherry and I’ve nominated you to | 他必须破处了 而我提议你去 |
[05:25] | you know, help out. | 帮帮忙 |
[05:27] | God, Tony. Do I have to? | 老天啊 托尼 我非得去吗 |
[05:29] | You promised. Hang on, I’ve got Chris on the line. Stay there. | 你答应过的 等等 克里斯打来了 别挂 |
[05:33] | Whatever. | 管你的 |
[05:35] | Yeah, man. You rang? | 兄弟 你来电话了吗 |
[05:36] | Where the fuck is everyone? Its nine oclock. | 人都他妈死哪去了 都九点了 |
[05:38] | Oh man, I’m in bed. | 兄弟 我还在床上呢 |
[05:39] | Can’t you go and get Sid? | 你能去叫希德吗 |
[05:40] | I can’t. I’m busy. | 我不行 我很忙 |
[05:42] | Busy-busy, you remember? | 忙那事呢 想起来没 |
[05:45] | Ah, Buck Tooth? | 龅牙姐 |
[05:46] | Yo! | 答对了 |
[05:47] | Give her a big hello from me, yeah? | 帮我问候她 |
[05:49] | You already did that, didn’t ya. Its my turn now, mate. | 你早问候过了吧 该我了 |
[05:52] | All right, laters. | 好了 晚点打给你 |
[05:54] | Anyway,it’s not that much to ask, Nips. | 总之 这也不算大事 乳头 |
[05:56] | Sid’s almost 17. | 希德快17岁了 |
[05:57] | He’s gotta get laid before his birthday | 他必须在生日前滚次床单 |
[05:59] | otherwise he can’t be my friend, obviously. | 否则他就不能当我朋友了 |
[06:00] | What the fuck are you talking about, Tony? | 你他妈在讲什么呢 托尼 |
[06:02] | Sorry, Jal. Wrong call. Can you hold? | 对不起 杰奥 打错了 别挂好吗 |
[06:04] | – No. – Perhaps you could help out with Sids cherry. | -不行 -或许你可以帮希德解决处男问题 |
[06:06] | I don’t think so, Tony. | 我看不行 托尼 |
[06:08] | You need someone deaf, blind and stupid for that. | 你得找个又聋又瞎又蠢的人去做 |
[06:10] | – That’s unkind. – Bye, Tony. | -这太刻薄了 -再见 托尼 |
[06:11] | Wanna come to a party? | 要来参加派对吗 |
[06:12] | Goodbye, Tony. And stop calling Michelle Nips. | 再见 托尼 别再叫米歇尔乳头了 |
[06:15] | It’s a funny name.She’s got a funny nipple… | 多好玩啊 她的乳头很搞笑 |
[06:21] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[06:22] | – All right. – Huh? | -好吧 -什么 |
[06:24] | All right. I’ll help Sid if he’s so desperate. | 他要是饥渴到这份儿上了 我就帮帮他 |
[06:26] | Safe. Well do it at the party tonight, yeah. | 很好 我们今晚在派对上搞定 |
[06:28] | Meet us in the cafe so we can plan. | 去咖啡馆碰面 我们计划一下 |
[06:30] | I have to plan? | 还要计划吗 |
[06:31] | – Oh, yes. Later, Nips. – I said don’t call me… | -好 回见 乳头 -我说了别叫我… |
[06:39] | They’re fine! | 它们很正常啊 |
[06:53] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[07:05] | Cheers, Tony. | 真谢谢你 托尼 |
[07:07] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[07:08] | Hello, Mr Jenkins. It’s Tony. | 你好 詹金斯先生 我是托尼 |
[07:09] | Hi, Tony. What can we do for you? | 你好 托尼 什么事 |
[07:11] | It’s just that we’re a little worried about Sid. | 我们有点担心希德 |
[07:13] | He’s got a sociology test in ten minutes and, er | 他十分钟后有一个社会学考试 |
[07:15] | What? He’s what? | 什么 他要什么 |
[07:18] | Wake up you lazy, bone-idle,little fucker! | 醒醒 你这懒骨头 小畜生 |
[07:22] | Up! You complete and total fucking sodding waste of fucking space! | 你他妈就是一占地方的废物 |
[07:26] | What? | 干什么 |
[07:27] | Cafe now! We’ve got things to talk about. | 马上来咖啡馆 有事商量 |
[07:30] | Like what? | 商量什么 |
[07:31] | – Virgins. – Huh? | -处男问题 -什么 |
[07:33] | Virgins. Virginity. | 处男 贞洁 |
[07:36] | Whose? | 谁的 |
[07:37] | Yours, you anus. | 你的 蠢货 |
[07:39] | – I’m listening. – Hang on. | -我在听 -别挂 |
[07:41] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[07:43] | Cheers, Tone. | 我谢你 托尼 |
[07:43] | My uncle wants to stone me to death now. | 我叔叔现在想用石头砸死我 |
[07:45] | – No, he doesn’t. Your uncles lovely. – What was it? | -不会的 你叔叔很可爱 -什么事 |
[07:48] | Party tonight. Sids getting de-cherried. | 今晚派对 希德要破处 |
[07:51] | Chris promised Maxxie | 克里斯答应了马克西 |
[07:52] | we’re gonna go to his big gay night out. | 我们今晚去参加他的同志之夜 |
[07:54] | Is Chris gay? | 克里斯是同志 |
[07:55] | – No. – Are you gay? | -不 -那你是同志 |
[07:57] | No. But Maxxie says theres gonna be lots of hot women there | 不 但马克西说现场会有很多辣妹 |
[08:04] | desperate because theres nobody to shag | 她们不会挑拣 因为除了我和克里斯 |
[08:06] | except for me and Chris. | 没有人会搞她们 |
[08:07] | Anwar, you dippy twat. | 安瓦 你个脑残 |
[08:09] | Sids flying solo down the tunnel of love | 希德要独自面对云雨之事了 |
[08:11] | and he needs support, yeah? | 咱们得帮帮他 是吧 |
[08:13] | Could we watch? | 我们能旁观吗 |
[08:14] | Oh, Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[08:20] | – Yep. – Hey, Maxxie. We need you tonight. | -说吧 -喂 马克西 我们今晚需要你 |
[08:23] | Sorry, Bruv. Big, gay night out. | 抱歉 今晚是同志之夜 |
[08:25] | You know, me and the lads. | 我和伙计们一起去 |
[08:27] | The lads? | 伙计们 |
[08:28] | Yeah. I’m going to take them on a voyage of wonder and discovery. | 没错 我要带他们踏上奇妙的探索之旅 |
[08:30] | Fuck that! Look, Max, for Christ sakes! | 滚蛋 听着 马克 看在上帝的分上 |
[08:35] | Maxxie, can you stop fucking tap dancing? | 你能别跳了吗 |
[08:36] | I can’t hear myself think. | 我都没法思考了 |
[08:37] | Sorry, Tone. Gotta get these moves. You know for the show. | 抱歉 托尼 我得练习步调 准备演出 |
[08:40] | Do they have tap dancing in Death Of A Salesman? | 《推销员之死》里也有踢踏舞吗 |
[08:42] | It needs a number. I’ve always said that. | 我一直说 要加段舞蹈 |
[08:44] | Anyway, meet me on the green before psychology. | 不管怎样 心理学课前草坪见 |
[08:48] | Got ya. | 收到 |
[08:51] | God, I’m good. | 上帝啊 我太棒了 |
[08:57] | Sid. | 希德 |
[08:59] | Sid, you still there? | 希德 你还在吗 |
[09:03] | – Sid! – Er, yeah? | -希德 -嗯 在 |
[09:05] | A personal briefing is essential. Cafe, 20 minutes. | 这事必须当面谈 20分钟后咖啡馆见 |
[09:09] | Tonight, Sidney my Cherry o Baby | 今晚 希德 我的小处男 |
[09:11] | you present Mr Happy with the keys to the Furry City. | 你要把开启”黑茸毛市”的钥匙献给”快乐先生” |
[09:21] | Tonight, Mr Happy. | 今晚 快乐先生 |
[09:23] | The Furry City. | 黑茸毛市 |
[09:37] | I’m crap in the mornings. | 我早上太痿了 |
[09:38] | You’re always crap. | 你总是萎靡不振 |
[09:39] | No exercise,rubbish food and too much caffeine. | 不运动 吃垃圾食物 还狂喝咖啡 |
[09:41] | Fuck off. | 你滚蛋 |
[09:43] | I didn’t have a sociology test, did I? | 我没有社会学考试吧 |
[09:45] | No. | 没有 |
[09:47] | Fucker. | 畜生 |
[09:51] | This better be good. | 希望能成功 |
[09:52] | Trust me. Sid. Tonight we go to a party | 相信我 今晚我们去参加派对 |
[09:54] | and you finally pop the cherry. | 你将终能破处 |
[09:56] | You finally get the VIP tour of Netherland. | 终于获得VIP荷兰游的资格 |
[09:59] | – You finally… – Fuck off! “Finally”. | -终于… -滚 “终于”个毛啊 |
[10:02] | It’s embarrassing. | 挺丢脸的 |
[10:04] | It’s common and quite normal for someone of 16 to | 16岁还是处男很正常… |
[10:06] | No. It’s embarrassing, Sid. | 不 很丢脸的 希德 |
[10:10] | Shit. | 我去 |
[10:12] | All right. How? | 好吧 怎么做 |
[10:13] | We go to the party and we get a girl catastrophically spliffed up. | 我们去派对 找个妹子 让她抽很多大麻 |
[10:17] | In her confused state, she comes to believe, however momentarily, | 就在她神志不清时 她会暂时相信 |
[10:21] | that you’re attractive enough to shag. | 你可爱得值得一上 |
[10:23] | Who’s the lucky girl, then? | 谁是那个幸运女孩 |
[10:25] | I think you’re gonna like this. | 我想你会喜欢她的 |
[10:28] | Oh, yes. You are a very, very lucky little boy. | 没错 你是非常非常幸运的小男孩 |
[10:46] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[10:49] | I’m gonna do it with Michelle? | 我要跟米歇尔上床吗 |
[10:50] | Hang on, Sid. | 等等 希德 |
[10:51] | Oh my God. I’m gonna dock the ferry with Michelle. | 神啊 我要去米歇尔的”黑茸毛市” |
[10:54] | Cheers, Tony. You don’t know what | 谢谢你 托尼 你不知道… |
[11:00] | what this means. | 这对我意味着什么 |
[11:20] | Are we getting me laid | 你们是想帮我破处 |
[11:21] | or shall I just start filming and take it back for private time? | 还是想让我把你们拍下来 拿回家自慰 |
[11:24] | All right. Who’s stupid enough to fuck Sid? | 好吧 有谁会蠢到愿操希德 |
[11:27] | -Cassie.- She’s still in hospital. | -凯茜 -她还在医院呢 |
[11:29] | No, She’s not. They let her out. | 不在了 他们让她出院了 |
[11:30] | She’s just not allowed to handle knives. | 只是还不许她拿刀 |
[11:34] | All right. She’ll do. | 好吧 就她吧 |
[11:36] | We’re gonna need a lot of drugs. | 我们需要不少毒品 |
[11:38] | Get an ounce. We can sell it at the party. | 去弄一盎司来 可以在派对上卖 |
[11:40] | I’ve got to get an ounce of spliff? | 我要去弄一盎司大麻 |
[11:42] | Sure. There’s this guy on Bradley Stoke who’ll sell on tick. | 当然 布拉德利斯托克有个人肯赊账 |
[11:45] | Tell him we’ll pay tomorrow. | 告诉他我们明天付账 |
[11:46] | But why don’t you go? | 你为什么不去 |
[11:48] | Got tai chi, then my choir audition, | 我要练太极 还要去合唱团试唱 |
[11:50] | Then psychology. | 还要上心理学课 |
[11:51] | Cassie’s great in the sack. | 凯茜床上功夫很赞的 |
[11:54] | As long as she’s not hungry. | 只要她不饿 |
[11:55] | Who says? | 谁说的 |
[11:57] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[12:01] | Ok, fuck it. what’s this guy’s name? | 好吧 妈的 那家伙叫什么 |
[12:05] | It’s all on there. | 都写在上面了 |
[12:15] | What? That’s this guy’s name? | 他真叫这名字 |
[12:16] | Mad Twatter? | 迈德·特怀特[意为疯娘们] |
[12:17] | Is that waking up your chi, karate kid? | 这样能唤醒你的气吗 空手道小子 |
[12:29] | *You’ve gone away but I feel you near* | *你已离去 却又如近在身边* |
[12:35] | *The softness of your touch is somehow always here* | *不知为何你那温柔的触感依旧如昔* |
[12:40] | *And I watch with my ever sorry eyes* | *我用歉意的眼神凝望你* |
[12:46] | *Knowing I’m not discreet when you leave me* | *我知道你的离开 是我的大意* |
[12:52] | *You’ve far from me* | *可你已远远离去* |
[12:55] | *And my guard is down* | *我也放松警惕* |
[12:58] | *I wanna hear it said they’ll never part somehow* | *我多想传闻说 他们会永不分离* |
[13:03] | *To just love me more and I know for sure* | *如果你能爱我更多 我也能确定* |
[13:09] | *That I’m just not discreet when you leave me* | *我知道你的离开 是我的大意* |
[13:14] | *And when I’m alone I think how much I miss you* | *可每当孤单时 我却愈加思念你* |
[13:20] | *And long for the day when you will miss me too* | *渴望某天你也会对我恋恋不舍* |
[13:26] | *I sit on my own and dream of how I’ll kiss you* | *我一人独坐 还想着如何吻你* |
[13:31] | *And you see me in the way that I see you* | *假想彼此 双眸传情 含情脉脉* |
[13:37] | *You’re far away will be gone a while* | *你已远走 近日不会归来* |
[13:43] | *I look into a sunbeam where I see you smile* | *我在日光深处 见你倾城微笑* |
[13:48] | *And I have to go* | *而我必须远离你* |
[13:51] | *Cos deep down I know* | *因为我深知* |
[13:56] | *That I’m just not discreet* | *我知道你的离开* |
[13:59] | *When you le-e-ave me.* | *是我的大意* |
[14:09] | That was lovely, Anthony. Really, quite lovely. | 唱得真好 安东尼 真的 非常好 |
[14:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:15] | I’m sure we’d love to have you in the chamber choir. | 我很乐意让你加入合唱团 |
[14:18] | Looking forward to it. | 我也很期待 |
[14:24] | My frands think you’re really cool, yah? | 我的庞友觉得你特别酷 |
[14:26] | – Your… sorry? – My frands. | -你的 什么 -我的庞友 |
[14:28] | Are you still coming to my party tonight? | 你今晚还来我的派对吗 |
[14:30] | I mean, It’d be safe if you did. | 你能来就太好了 |
[14:32] | Bring some frands. my parents are in cloisters. | 带些庞友过来 我父母不在家 |
[14:35] | We’re just going to go wild on drum’n’bass. | 我们要疯狂地摇滚狂欢 |
[14:39] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[14:39] | After 8.30 because Miriam has to | 八点半以后来 因为玛丽姆 |
[14:41] | Get back from her cello recital. | 还有个大提琴独奏会 |
[14:42] | – No problem. – Bring some frands. | -没问题 -再带些庞友来 |
[14:44] | I absolutely will. Gotta dash. See you later. | 一定会的 要闪人了 回见 |
[14:50] | Did you find Cassie? She’s coming, right? | 你找凯茜了吗 她会来的吧 |
[14:54] | Christ’s sakes, Michelle! | 老天爷 米歇尔 |
[14:55] | Tell her we’ve got spliff | 告诉她我们弄到大麻了 |
[14:56] | and all the Cheesy Wotsits she can eat. | 还有够她吃一辈子的奶酪 |
[14:58] | I’m going to psychology. But I’m gonna jump to ya. | 我正要去上心理学课 回头找你 |
[15:01] | Yeah, baby, if you like. | 好的 宝贝 听你的 |
[15:02] | Yeah, can do you with the magic motor. | 好 带上你的魔力马达 |
[15:03] | You got new batteries? | 换新电池了吗 |
[15:05] | Nice. Warm it up for super fly. | 太好了 准备爽一把吧 |
[15:06] | You! you, boy. | 你 就你 小子 |
[15:11] | What’s your business in here?! | 你为什么来这里 |
[15:12] | – Interview. – I pretty doubt that. | -来面试 -我很怀疑 |
[15:14] | This is an all-girl school. Where should you be, boy? | 这可是所女校 你是哪的学生 小子 |
[15:17] | I’m at Roundview College just across the green. | 对面的罗德威学院 |
[15:19] | Alright. And you think you can just walk in here | 好吧 你觉得你能大摇大摆地进来 |
[15:22] | and accost young ladies, do you? | 和女生们搭讪 是吗 |
[15:24] | I was auditioning for the city chamber choir, | 其实 我是来参加市合唱团试唱的 |
[15:26] | Responding to a perceived need for more male parts, man. | 他们在招募男性成员 伙计 |
[15:30] | My name is Mr Griffiths | 我是格里菲斯老师 |
[15:31] | and I’m the head of French here | 我是这里的法语课主任 |
[15:32] | and addressed as “Sir”. | 你得称我为”先生” |
[15:35] | Do they even teach you French | 你们专科学院 |
[15:37] | In that technical college you attend? | 教法语吗 |
[15:38] | They do. | 教的 |
[15:39] | And what do you call your French teacher? | 那你怎么称呼你的法语老师 |
[15:44] | Pierre. | 皮埃尔 |
[15:48] | You! Come here! I want to know your name. Come here! | 你 过来 你叫什么名字 给我过来 |
[15:51] | I’m talking to you. | 我和你说话呢 |
[15:52] | I’ll report you to your college, you common oik! | 我要去你学校告你 你个小兔崽子 |
[15:57] | Hey, it’s me. yeah, did you find it? | 是我 你找到了吗 |
[16:01] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[16:03] | I dunno, Tone. | 这不太好吧 托尼 |
[16:04] | Totally fucking weird, ok? | 这也太他妈诡异了吧 |
[16:06] | I don’t care if it looks weird, Sid. Get on with it! ‘ | 我不管诡异不诡异 希德 你赶紧去 |
[16:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:26] | I told you, Tony. I’m fucking doing it. OK? | 我说了 托尼 我正要去呢 |
[16:28] | Sid, you there? | 希德 你在听吗 |
[16:30] | Are you my 2.30? | 你是我两点半的客人吗 |
[16:32] | – ‘Sid.’ – Hi, Mum. | -希德 -妈 |
[16:34] | – You here to see Alicia? – Mom, can I ring you back? | -你是来找艾丽西娅的 -我回头打给你 |
[16:36] | Come in, for christ’s sakes. | 真是的 进来吧 |
[16:38] | – ‘Where are you? ‘ – College. | -你在哪 -学院 |
[16:39] | The neighbours are fucking bitching with the digital cameras. | 邻居都喜欢偷拍 |
[16:42] | I gotta go. I’m not talking to anybody. | 我要挂了 我没和别人说话 |
[16:45] | I’ve got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[16:46] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[16:48] | – I’m going to French. – Little geek guy here! | -我要去上法语课了 -来了个小鬼 |
[16:50] | – I’ll talk to you later. – Is he yours? | -待会儿和你说 -是你的客人吗 |
[16:57] | You here for a threesome? | 你是来玩3P的吧 |
[17:03] | Big issue? | 来本杂志 |
[17:04] | – Get a fucking job, Kenny. – Fuck you. | -滚去找个工作吧 肯尼 -滚蛋 |
[17:06] | How was the holiday? | 假期过得好吗 |
[17:07] | Shit. Faliraki’s gone downhill. | 烂死了 法利拉基[希腊海滨浴场]走下坡路了 |
[17:10] | Crap hotel.Four stars means nothing now. Fucking nothing. | 酒店很烂 四星级有个毛用 毛都没有 |
[17:15] | See ya. | 再见 |
[17:17] | Big issue, love? | 来本杂志 亲爱的 |
[17:19] | Here he comes, cock of the year. | 他来了 年度最佳巨根 |
[17:21] | So who’s gonna tell him we can’t go to the party? | 谁去告诉他我们不参加派对了 |
[17:23] | Shut up. Max. Here he comes. | 闭嘴 马克西 他过来了 |
[17:25] | What you been doing in Poshville Towers, eh? | 你跑去富人学校做什么 |
[17:27] | Broadening my horizons. | 开阔眼界 |
[17:29] | Yeah, right, man. | 切 瞎说吧 |
[17:29] | Those girls do not do fickety fick with town scum like you. | 那些姑娘才不会和你这种小流氓调情呢 |
[17:33] | It doesn’t matter what you can do with your muscles. | 你肌肉再健壮都没用 |
[17:35] | Maybe for you, Chris. | 也许对你是这样 克里斯 |
[17:36] | I say this world extends way beyond | 要我说 世界远不止 |
[17:38] | this field of dreams we are dancing in. | 我们脚下这片土地 |
[17:40] | And I want to see that world. | 而我想看看这世界 |
[17:42] | What the fuck’s he on about? | 他瞎扯什么呢 |
[17:43] | He’s quoting. Chris. It’s a literary reference. | 他在引经据典 克里斯 是个典故 |
[17:46] | What? Like Shakespeare and shit? | 什么 莎士比亚那种的吗 |
[17:48] | Dawson’s Creek. | 《恋爱时代》[美剧] |
[17:49] | Whatever. I don’t know what that is | 我不知道那是什么玩意儿 |
[17:51] | but if you guys want to waste your life watching television… | 但你们愿意浪费生命去看电视的话 |
[17:54] | You don’t watch television, Chris? | 你不看电视吗 克里斯 |
[17:56] | No, I don’t watch television, you braindeads. | 我不看电视 你们这群脑残 |
[17:59] | Can you not think of anything to entertain yourselves? | 你们就想不出别的好玩的吗 |
[18:02] | Like? | 比如 |
[18:03] | Like pills. | 比如嗑药 |
[18:07] | Is that it? | 就这个吗 |
[18:09] | No. | 不 |
[18:12] | Shagging. | 胡搞 |
[18:14] | – Cultural. – oh, yeah. | -文化 -没错 |
[18:15] | It fucking is cultural. | 对 乱搞就是文化 |
[18:16] | You’re full of shit. Chris. | 你真是胡说八道 克里斯 |
[18:18] | Nobody’s gonna shag you with a cock that tiny. | 你鸡鸡那么小 没人会跟你搞的 |
[18:22] | You shouldn’t have got it out. | 你就不该拿它出来 |
[18:23] | It was strip poker, for fuck sake, what do you want me to do? | 那是牌局规定 你们以为我想啊 |
[18:25] | You weren’t even playing! You wanker. | 你压根没玩 你个傻逼 |
[18:28] | You shouldn’t have got it out, Chris. | 你不该把它拿出来的 克里斯 |
[18:30] | Just because you lot are such a bunch of pussies. | 因为你们就是一群娘们 |
[18:33] | Enough of that. Gotta go because we got psychology. | 行了 该去上心理学课了 |
[18:35] | We don’t want to miss Angie. Do we? | 我们不想错过安吉的 |
[18:37] | You will come to this party tonight? | 你们今晚会来参加派对吧 |
[18:39] | – Aaah, I can’t, man. – Me neither. | -我去不了 -我也不行 |
[18:41] | We told you! Tony. Big gay night out. | 我们告诉过你了 托尼 同志激情夜 |
[18:43] | Come on, We’ll have a shed-load of spliff. | 拜托 我们能搞到一堆大麻 |
[18:45] | Look, we don’t need any. Ok. The town’s awash. | 我们不需要 好吗 那东西哪都有 |
[18:48] | It’s like someone fucking planted up Lithuania or something. | 简直就像在这里建了个立陶宛 |
[18:50] | Oh, Christ. Sid’s scoring an ounce right now. | 天啊 希德正要去弄来一盎司呢 |
[18:52] | Call him off, man. You’ll be oversupplied. | 叫他别去了 哥们 会过剩的 |
[18:58] | Sid? | 希德 |
[19:00] | Answer, you twat! | 接电话 白痴 |
[19:08] | *You wish you could have me back* | *你希望我会回心转意* |
[19:12] | *And be your fool forever…* | *永远做你的小傻瓜* |
[19:16] | I got to walk in on ’em by mistake now. | 我要”不小心”闯进去了 |
[19:20] | Do you want a coke or something? | 你要喝可乐什么的吗 |
[19:24] | No. Do you think he’ll be long? | 不用 你觉得他还要多久 |
[19:27] | Not once I burst in all flummoxed up, he won’t. | 等我进去了 他就撑不了多久了 |
[19:29] | No, I meant the guy I came to see. | 不 我是说我要找的那个人 |
[19:33] | Mad? | 迈德 |
[19:34] | Mad. is that… is that his real name? | 迈德 这个是他的真名吗 |
[19:37] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[19:45] | You know what, I think i’ll come back later. | 那个什么 我还是等会儿再来吧 |
[19:47] | It’s fine. Just don’t stare. | 没关系的 别盯着看就好 |
[19:50] | He doesn’t like people staring. | 他不喜欢别人盯着看 |
[19:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:53] | He’s sensitive, you know. | 他挺敏感的 |
[19:55] | Just don’t stare at it. | 别盯着那个就好 |
[19:59] | At… | 盯着 |
[20:00] | At what? | 盯着什么 |
[20:02] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[20:03] | I’ve unexpectedly come home early by accident! | 我意外地提早回来了 |
[20:11] | Sid, for christ’s sakes don’t buy the dope. nobody’s coming. | 希德 老天啊 别买药了 没人来了 |
[20:14] | We’re aborting the mission. | 行动取消 |
[20:16] | And Sid. pick up your messages, | 希德 看短信啊 |
[20:18] | You absolute and utter lower colon! | 你真是彻头彻尾的低能 |
[20:27] | Oh, fuck this. | 去他的 |
[20:36] | You staring at me? | 你在盯着我看吗 |
[20:37] | No, not at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[20:38] | So, er, you’re mad? | 那么 你是迈德 |
[20:42] | Yes, I am. | 对 我是 |
[20:46] | Maddison Twatter… | 迈迪逊·特怀特 |
[20:49] | PHD. | P.H.D.[有”博士”的意思] |
[20:56] | You got a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[20:58] | No, no, no. | 没有 没有 |
[21:01] | Um, so you’re a doctor, then? | 原来你是个博士啊 |
[21:05] | Who said? | 谁说的 |
[21:06] | Well, the PH… D thing. | 你说 PHD什么的 |
[21:09] | Yeah, yeah, you could say that. | 对 可以这么说 |
[21:11] | You could say, um, pretty… huge… | 你也可以说 相当…大的… |
[21:15] | …dick. | 鸡巴 |
[21:23] | Which? | 哪个 |
[21:25] | Which? | 你说是哪个 |
[21:26] | Doctor, Pretty Huge Dick. Which? | 博士 大鸡巴 是哪个 |
[21:29] | Both? | 两个都是 |
[21:31] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[21:34] | What’s up, kid? | 什么事 小鬼 |
[21:35] | I mean, do you wanna… | 我是说 你想… |
[21:39] | Do you wanna get laid? | 想来一炮吗 |
[21:41] | Huh? How did you? | 你怎么 |
[21:43] | I mean. | 我是说 |
[21:44] | No, no. I was, er, looking to maybe get some spliff. | 不 我只是想来搞点大麻 |
[22:00] | You being fucking funny? | 你他妈的在说笑啊 |
[22:02] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[22:03] | Show me some money. | 把钱掏出来 |
[22:04] | Right, well. That’s the thing. | 对 问题就在这儿 |
[22:06] | Cause someone said that maybe I could get the stuff | 有人告诉我可以先拿货 |
[22:10] | And pay, like… | 回头再… |
[22:14] | …later? | 付账 |
[22:17] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[22:17] | Credit terms. That’s just a whole fucking shark attack there, right? | 赊账 你就是这个意思 对吧 |
[22:22] | I quite understand. Let’s just forget… | 我非常理解 忘了这事吧 |
[22:24] | No, fuck it. It’s your game, if you want to play it. | 去你妈的 你要想这么着 我就奉陪到底 |
[22:30] | Do you wanna play? | 你想这么干吗 |
[22:33] | Yeah, yeah… Yeah. | 想的 |
[22:37] | Um, how about an ounce of spliff? | 一盎司大麻怎样 |
[22:41] | Three ounces it is. | 三盎司 |
[22:43] | No, no, an ounce…of… spliff. | 不 一盎司大麻 |
[22:48] | Three ounces. | 三盎司 |
[22:50] | That’s three hundred pounds | 就是三百英镑 |
[22:54] | of easy credit, | 可以赊账 |
[22:55] | So you’ve got 48 hours to pay me. | 你有48小时来付款 |
[23:14] | Have you got balls? | 你有卵蛋吧 |
[23:17] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[23:31] | I’m just checking, because your balls are your collateral. | 只是检查下 你的卵蛋算抵押品 |
[23:38] | You got me? | 听懂了没 |
[23:40] | Yeah. | 听懂了 |
[23:42] | After time, Denial, anger | 一段时间后 否认 愤怒 |
[23:44] | and bargaining will give way to a depression. | 和交涉会转变为沮丧 |
[23:46] | In this phase the sense of emotional loss is amplified | 在此期间 受创感会被放大 |
[23:49] | and may seem unbearable. | 可能会难以忍受 |
[23:53] | In this phase | 这段时期 |
[23:53] | the feelings of low self-esteem and hopelessness are common. | 常会出现自暴自弃和绝望感 |
[23:57] | But these will finally give way, | 但这些最终会结束 |
[23:59] | eventually to the final phase of acceptance… | 而进入最终的接受阶段 |
[24:03] | …and understanding that what has been lost can never return, | 并认识到失去的无法回来 |
[24:06] | and that life can continue although it may be very different. | 尽管生活会彻底改变 但仍将继续 |
[24:09] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[24:20] | And a journey is complete. | 一段心路旅程就此结束 |
[24:25] | No more sports science teachers, Angie. | 跟体育学老师分手了吗 安吉 |
[24:30] | I know. | 我明白 |
[24:33] | – Hey, it doesn’t matter how big his dick is… – Shut it, Chris. | -不管他有多大的鸡巴 -克里斯 闭嘴 |
[24:39] | You’re all so lovely to me. | 你们对我都很好 |
[24:42] | I need you… | 我需要你们 |
[24:44] | Your coursework in by next week for the deadline, if that’s OK. | 没问题的话下周交课程作业 |
[24:49] | It’s important for my department score, | 这对我的教学评分很重要 |
[24:52] | You know… | 你们懂的 |
[25:13] | I could say that he touched me up in the shower or something. | 我可以说他在我淋浴时摸我什么的 |
[25:18] | Could you? | 可以吗 |
[25:19] | – Chris, you idiot! – What? What? | -克里斯 你这傻逼 -怎么了 怎么了 |
[25:26] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈的死哪去了 |
[25:27] | Doing what you said. I fucking hope this is still on. | 做你让我做的 计划最好没改变 |
[25:30] | You got hold of Cass? | 你找到凯茜了吗 |
[25:31] | Yeah, but thing is… | 找到了 但问题是 |
[25:32] | Great. Well, I got the spliff. | 很好 我拿到大麻了 |
[25:34] | Didn’t you get my messages, you tit? | 没收到我短信吗 你个白痴 |
[25:48] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[25:52] | Please! | 拜托 |
[26:02] | You OK, Angie? | 安吉 你没事吧 |
[26:06] | Another day, another dollar, eh? | 新的一天新的生活 |
[26:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[26:12] | Can I carry your books? | 我帮你拿吧 |
[26:14] | Um, yes, but | 可以 但是… |
[26:18] | you don’t have to do it every day, Chris. | 你不用每天都这么做 克里斯 |
[26:21] | I do. | 我想做 |
[26:23] | – I’ll get it. – No need… | -我帮你接 -别… |
[26:25] | Angie’s phone… Stop ringing her | 安吉的电话 别再打来了 |
[26:27] | or you’ll have me to deal with. | 否则别怪我不客气 |
[26:28] | – Let me have it. – Yep, Chris Miles here. | -让我来说 -我是克里斯·迈尔斯 |
[26:31] | Angie’s friend. | 安吉的朋友 |
[26:32] | She’s got friends, you know what I’m saying, you tosser. | 她朋友很多 你懂吗 你个衰人 |
[26:37] | Right. Yeah, yeah, I’ll have the coursework in by Thursday. | 好的 周四前会把作业交上去的 |
[26:42] | Are you saying I can have an extension? | 你是说我能缓交吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:47] | Don’t ring her again… bell end! | 别再打过来了 挂了 |
[26:52] | Sorted him out! | 搞定他了 |
[26:54] | Right. | 好 |
[26:56] | I’m not sure you’re supposed to… | 我觉得你不该… |
[27:03] | Thanks, Chris. | 多谢 克里斯 |
[27:06] | Pleasure is all mine, Angie. | 乐意效劳 安吉 |
[27:10] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[27:21] | Jesus. Is that it? | 上帝啊 就是这儿吗 |
[27:24] | Yup. It’s Abigail’s party. | 这就是阿比盖尔的派对 |
[27:25] | And we’ve got to sell an ounce of dope. | 我们要卖掉一盎司的大麻 |
[27:27] | I was meaning to talk to you… | 我刚才就想跟你说了 |
[27:29] | So what I reckon is, we tell them it’s like, | 我是这么想的 我们就说这是 |
[27:31] | I don’t know, Mongolian Hallucinogenic or something. | 蒙古迷幻药什么的 |
[27:34] | They’re all so dim they might just buy it. | 他们都很蠢 可能会相信 |
[27:36] | – Yes, but you see, that’s the thing. – Tony! Tony! | -但问题就在这儿 -托尼 |
[27:52] | Where is everyone? | 大伙儿人呢 |
[27:53] | Not coming. And Sid has to sell | 都没来 希德得把货卖掉 |
[27:55] | or he’s in shit with his dealer. | 否则他的毒贩要给他颜色瞧了 |
[27:57] | Hang on. “My dealer”? | 等下 “我的毒贩” |
[27:59] | Anyway, I brought Cassie. | 随便啦 我带凯茜来了 |
[28:01] | Cassie, you remember Sid, right? | 凯茜 你还记得希德吧 |
[28:02] | Yeah, wow, lovely… | 记得 可爱… |
[28:05] | No. But I like that you’re funny-looking. | 不记得了 但我喜欢你的滑稽相 |
[28:08] | That’s cute – like, wow, man. | 真可爱 那个…真不错 |
[28:11] | – How’s the treatment going, Cassie? – Oh, it’s cool. | -凯茜 你治疗得怎样了 -蛮好的 |
[28:14] | I wear a white dress and now I can eat yoghurt, | 我穿了白裙子 还能喝酸奶 |
[28:18] | Cup-a-Soup and hazelnuts now. | 即食汤 吃榛子了 |
[28:21] | I’m not sick if they let me play with the cats. | 我要是能和猫玩 就不会病了 |
[28:24] | Yeah, it’s like… | 没错 那段日子 |
[28:27] | …hazy days, you know. | 感觉很朦胧 |
[28:32] | Well, that’s encouraging. | 这真鼓舞人心 |
[28:34] | Oh, thank you. You’re so nice. | 谢谢你 你人真好 |
[28:37] | Cass, Cass, Cass! | 凯茜 凯茜 凯茜 |
[28:41] | Sid’s going to be looking after you tonight. | 今晚希德会照顾你 |
[28:43] | Oh, would you? Wow! | 真的啊 |
[28:46] | And Sid’s got a whole bag of drugs. | 希德带了一大包毒品 |
[28:50] | That’s so nice. | 太棒了 |
[28:53] | And I bet you won’t even make me eat anything. | 你肯定都不会逼我吃东西 |
[28:56] | No. No. | 不会 不会 |
[28:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:02] | Right, great! Let’s go in and shift this ounce, then, yeah? | 很好 我们去把这一盎司卖掉 怎样 |
[29:06] | It’s three ounces. | 其实是 三盎司 |
[29:09] | I got three ounces. | 我拿了三盎司来 |
[29:18] | Hi, Abi. | 艾比 |
[29:19] | Tony! Lovely. | 托尼 真棒 |
[29:21] | And these must be your frands. | 他们肯定是你的庞友吧 |
[29:23] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[29:24] | Yeah, this is Michelle, Cassie and Sid. | 这是米歇尔 凯茜和希德 |
[29:27] | Super. | 超赞 |
[29:28] | Wow, you’re lovely. | 你真可爱 |
[29:30] | Super. | 超赞 |
[29:32] | Where’s the kitchen? I want to see the kitchen. | 厨房在哪 我想参观下 |
[29:34] | It’s through there. Come in. | 在那边 进来吧 |
[29:37] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[29:43] | Oh… shoes. | 等等 鞋子 |
[29:45] | It’s just that Mummy had this carpet imported from Iran. | 地毯是我妈咪从伊朗带来的进口货 |
[29:48] | We have to be so, so careful with the pile. | 我们一定得小心一点 |
[29:51] | Right, yep, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[29:52] | Sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[29:53] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[30:01] | Can I get you some rum punch? | 来点朗姆潘趣酒怎样 |
[30:03] | I’m afraid we’re getting rather giggly on it – isn’t that safe! | 我们都特别喜欢 很棒吧 |
[30:06] | Mmm, we love rum punch, don’t we, Chelle? | 我们喜欢朗姆潘趣酒 对吧 米歇尔 |
[30:12] | Super. | 超赞 |
[30:15] | Everyone, this is Tony and his frands. | 各位 这是托尼和他的庞友们 |
[30:18] | Tony, this is Sarah, Josh, Sarah, | 托尼 这是莎拉 乔什 莎拉 |
[30:21] | Maddie, Felicia, Hugo, | 曼迪 费利西亚 雨果 |
[30:22] | Sebastian, Sarah, Sam and Sarah. | 塞巴斯蒂安 萨拉 山姆和莎拉 |
[30:26] | – What was your name again? – Sid. | -你叫什么来着 -希德 |
[30:29] | Sid? Is that Polish or something? | 希德吗 是波兰语还是什么的吗 |
[30:32] | No, I don’t think so. | 我想不是的 |
[30:33] | Danuta’s Polish. Danuta. | 丹努塔是波兰人 丹努塔 |
[30:38] | She doesn’t speak English. | 她不会说英语 |
[30:40] | But you can just speak to her in Italian or in French. | 但你可以跟她说意大利语或法语 |
[31:00] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[31:02] | Oh. Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[31:04] | Abi, I wonder if you and your friends would like a little something? | 艾比 你和你的朋友要不要来点啊 |
[31:10] | Something? | 来点什么 |
[31:10] | You know, get a bit squiffy. | 让你飘飘然的东西 |
[31:14] | Oh, ya, that would be so safe, you know. | 那可真棒 |
[31:16] | Great, because we’ve got some really cool shit which would get you… | 真棒 我有些好货可以让你们… |
[31:19] | – But we can’t smoke anything in the hice. – The “hice”? | -但不能在黄子里抽东西 -黄子 |
[31:22] | Yes. Because the silk wallpaper’s just arrived from Rome, | 对 因为丝绸壁纸刚从罗马运来 |
[31:24] | and Mummy’s awfully particular about odours, | 而且妈咪对气味特别敏感 |
[31:27] | and we simply mustn’t, or she’ll go wild. | 绝对不能抽 否则她会发狂的 |
[31:31] | Bummer. | 真遗憾 |
[31:32] | OK, yah. This is MC Hugo on the decks, | 各位 我是主持人雨果 |
[31:35] | and we’re going to have a tremendous time, yah? | 我们要好好开心一下 |
[31:38] | Yah! | 好诶 |
[31:39] | So let’s chizzle on this dizzle and party down. | 那我们尽情放荡摇摆 派对开始啦 |
[31:59] | Isn’t that something? | 挺不错吧 |
[32:01] | Ghetto-stylee. | 贫民窟风情 |
[32:03] | Oh, come on, Tony! Isn’t this just bitching? | 来吧 托尼 这多棒啊 |
[32:10] | Come on, Tony. | 来吧 托尼 |
[32:43] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[32:47] | This is so, so wicked. | 这里太棒了 |
[32:49] | They’ve got such cool food. Look at it all. | 有这么多好吃的 看这些 |
[32:56] | Right. Are you hungry or something? | 是啊 你饿了吗 还是… |
[32:59] | Oh, no. You mustn’t eat it. | 不是的 我不能吃 |
[33:02] | Just… arrange it. | 只是 排列好 |
[33:08] | They haven’t got it organised properly at all. | 他们根本没整理好 |
[33:12] | There. | 好了 |
[33:16] | That’s it. Much better. | 行了 这样好多了 |
[33:18] | I don’t feel sick now. | 现在不觉得恶心了 |
[33:21] | Cool. | 不错 |
[33:24] | So… are you going to fuck me later? | 那 你待会儿要干我吗 |
[33:28] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[33:29] | You know. Like Michelle said. | 你知道的 米歇尔说过 |
[33:32] | She said that? | 她这么说的 |
[33:33] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[33:38] | Look, I’ve got all this fucking weed. | 我这儿有好多大麻 |
[33:40] | Do you want a spliff or something? | 要来点吗 |
[33:43] | No. | 不 |
[33:45] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[33:47] | It makes you hungry. | 会让人觉得饿 |
[33:49] | Well, I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[33:52] | I do. | 可我介意 |
[33:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:12] | You can keep me company, yeah? | 你可以陪着我吗 |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 行 |
[34:29] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[34:30] | As big gay nights go… | 所谓盛大同志狂欢夜 |
[34:32] | It’s not that big. | 也不怎么盛大嘛 |
[34:33] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[34:34] | I just wanted to show you my world, you know. | 我只想让你们看看我的圈子 |
[34:38] | I’m definitely not turning gay. | 我绝对不要做同志 |
[34:39] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[34:47] | It can be a lot of fun. | 可以很有趣的啊 |
[34:49] | We had the Pontypool Mounted Police Formation Dance Team in last week. | 上周 庞蒂浦镇的骑警舞蹈团来了 |
[34:53] | What a blast! | 真是全场轰动啊 |
[34:56] | Well, just have to imagine that. | 只能靠脑补了 |
[34:58] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪 |
[35:00] | To find that party. | 去找那个派对 |
[35:01] | – Nah. – It’s posh kids. | -别 -都是些富家子弟 |
[35:03] | All the boys are gay. | 男孩肯定都是同志 |
[35:05] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:06] | Are the girls gay too? | 女孩也都是同志吗 |
[35:09] | Look, everyone’s gay. Right, let’s get the fuck out of here. | 所有人都是同志 所以我们快走吧 |
[35:27] | I think we found it. | 我们应该找到了 |
[35:28] | Bosh! | 废话 |
[35:29] | Double bosh! And it only took five hours, | 真是废话 花了五个小时 |
[35:31] | four buses and two bottles of Vodka. | 做了四辆巴士 喝了两瓶伏特加 |
[35:37] | Man, check this thing out! | 伙计 来瞧瞧啊 |
[35:41] | – Cool, man. – Yeah! | -强啊 伙计 -是啊 |
[35:47] | Careless. | 真粗心 |
[35:59] | Hey, Tony… | 托尼 |
[36:00] | Tone. Changed our minds, man. | 托尼 我们改主意了 |
[36:03] | The monkey man’s here! | 猿人来啦 |
[36:20] | This is lovely, lovely, lovely. Wow. | 太好玩了 太好玩了 |
[36:27] | Cassie? You OK? | 凯茜 你还好吧 |
[36:30] | Get up here. | 过来这儿 |
[36:31] | You’ve got to, got to bounce. Whoo! | 你也来蹦一下吧 |
[36:36] | Tony, it’s too wild, too wild. | 托尼 太狂野了 太过火了 |
[36:45] | Take them off, take them off! | 脱掉 快脱掉 |
[36:48] | OK. | 行啊 |
[37:13] | Fuck! | 操 |
[37:15] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[37:20] | It’s no good though, Sid. Is it? | 这样不好 希德 不是吗 |
[37:24] | What? What is? | 什么 什么不好 |
[37:26] | You fancy me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[37:27] | I… Sure, I… | 我 当然了 |
[37:29] | But you really love Michelle. | 但你真正喜欢的是米歇尔 |
[37:35] | It shows? | 看出来了 |
[37:37] | Fucking right it shows. | 当然看得出来 |
[37:39] | Anyway, she told me. | 好啦 是她告诉我的 |
[37:43] | She told you? | 她告诉你的 |
[37:46] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[37:48] | She said that Tony doesn’t love her properly, but you do, | 她说托尼不是真正爱她 而你是 |
[37:53] | And it’s too fucked up because she totally loves him | 糟糕的是 她很爱托尼 |
[37:56] | even though she thinks you’re sweet. | 虽然她觉得你很好 |
[37:58] | Sweet? She thinks I’m sweet. | 我好 她觉得我好 |
[38:05] | I’m in so much shit. | 我麻烦大了 |
[38:10] | No, you’re not. | 没事的 |
[38:13] | No? | 没事 |
[38:15] | I mean, what would you do if… | 我是说 假如一切都… |
[38:18] | if everything’s so fucked up, and you… | 搞得一团糟 |
[38:21] | and you just don’t know what to do? | 你不知道如何是好 那要怎么办 |
[38:24] | I stop eating until they take me to hospital. | 我绝食 直到他们送我去医院 |
[38:33] | Look at those clouds. | 看看那些云朵 |
[38:42] | You wanna do it now? | 你现在想做吗 |
[38:47] | I won’t mind. | 我不介意的 |
[38:51] | But you’ll have to be quick. | 但是你得速战速决 |
[38:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:56] | Because… | 因为 |
[39:00] | …I took a shit load of pills. | 我吃了不少药 |
[39:03] | Pills? | 药 |
[39:04] | What kind of pills? | 什么药 |
[39:06] | Oh, you know. | 你知道的 |
[39:10] | Pills. | 就是药 |
[39:12] | Cassie? | 凯茜 |
[39:15] | Cassie. | 凯茜 |
[39:19] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[39:27] | You fucking bastard! | 你个臭东西 |
[39:34] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[39:36] | What’s wrong with her! | 她怎么回事 |
[39:37] | She’s pilled up, for fuck’ sake. | 她嗑药过量了 |
[39:39] | Time to leave. | 该走了 |
[39:39] | Maxxie, Anwar, come on. | 马克西 安瓦 快走 |
[39:48] | Nice one, Chris. | 不错啊 克里斯 |
[39:49] | Good party. | 派对很棒 |
[39:51] | Guys, can we get going? | 伙计们 我们快走吧 |
[39:52] | Just in case Cassie’s like, dying or something. | 凯茜要是死了的话怎么办 |
[39:57] | We have no time walking to the city hospital. | 如果走去市医院怕是来不及 |
[39:59] | It’s where we normaly take her. | 我们一般带她去那儿 |
[40:00] | – It’s miles. – Yeah. | -有好几英里 -是啊 |
[40:03] | I think she likes you, Chris. | 我觉得她喜欢你 克里斯 |
[40:04] | Safe! | 真棒 |
[40:06] | Yes, but OK, we have no bus or taxi, | 可我们没巴士没出租车 |
[40:11] | OK! We are stuck, yeah? | 我们困在这儿了 |
[40:14] | We steal car. | 我们偷一辆车 |
[40:16] | Then make fuck, English boy, yes? | 然后继续 英国帅哥 行不 |
[40:21] | Yes. | 行 |
[40:25] | Come on, find the fucking hospital. | 快去那家医院 |
[40:27] | Come on, Tony, we need a doctor. | 快点 托尼 我们需要一位医生 |
[40:28] | I can’t work out this thing. | 我不太会操作 |
[40:30] | It’s a fucking automatic, Tony. | 是自动挡的 托尼 |
[40:35] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[40:36] | – Tony! – Jesus Christ. Stop shouting! | -托尼 -别嚷嚷了 |
[40:39] | She’s stopped breathing. | 她没呼吸了 |
[40:41] | OK, there it is. | 就在那儿 |
[40:49] | OK, quick. Get her inside. | 快 把她送进去 |
[40:51] | Yeah, but what do we tell them? | 怎么跟他们说 |
[40:52] | I don’t know, improvise. | 随便扯个理由 |
[40:53] | Go on, we’ve got to stash the car. | 快 我们还要把车藏好 |
[40:58] | Come on, what are you waiting for? | 快点啊 还等什么 |
[41:00] | Oh, I had such a lovely dream… | 我做了个美梦 |
[41:22] | Get it out. | 拿出来吧 |
[41:23] | We can at least have a couple of spliffs | 你被人干掉 剁蛋之前 |
[41:25] | before you’re taken out and debollocked. | 我们至少能先来点大麻 |
[41:27] | Oh, nice. Thanks Tone. | 借你吉言啊 托尼 |
[41:30] | Relax. We’ll sell it tomorrow. | 放松 我们明天卖出去 |
[41:33] | Where? | 卖到哪 |
[41:34] | We just will. | 就是卖出去嘛 |
[41:35] | I like the boats. | 我喜欢船 |
[41:39] | They go places. | 它们可以去各种地方 |
[41:41] | Like over the sea and everything. | 在海上航行什么的 |
[41:47] | Are you OK, Anwar? | 你还好吗 安瓦 |
[41:49] | Shut up. I can’t fucking pee if you’re looking. | 闭嘴 你看着我 我尿不出来 |
[41:56] | You’re looking, aren’t you? | 你们在看吧 |
[41:57] | No. | 没啊 |
[42:05] | – Who’s got skins? – Er, me. Hang on. | -谁有烟卷纸 -我有 等下 |
[42:09] | Don’t say you haven’t got them. | 别说你没带 |
[42:10] | Stop worrying. We’ve had all our bad luck for today. | 别担心 我们今天运气够糟了 |
[42:14] | You put them in your back pocket. | 你放在后口袋了 |
[42:15] | – When? – Come here. | -谁说的 -过来 |
[42:18] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[42:21] | There. Yeah, I got them. | 这儿 找到了 |
[42:22] | Tony! Tony, do something! | 托尼 托尼 快停下 |
[42:24] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[42:29] | Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! | 我操 操 |
[42:45] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[42:54] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[42:58] | I think that could have gone a lot worse, don’t you? | 这还不算很糟吧 你们说呢 |
[43:04] | The dope’s gone. | 大麻没了 |
[43:07] | At least we’ve got our health. | 至少我们还活着 |
[43:10] | That’s the important thing. | 这是最重要的 |
[43:57] | For God’s sakes, | 看在上帝的分上 |
[44:00] | what are you doing, Miriam? | 你干什么啊 马瑞玛 |
[44:02] | Why do you have to get up so early? | 你起这么早干什么 |
[44:04] | Just getting ready. | 收拾打扮一下 |
[44:06] | Anybody would think you wanted the neighbours to see you. | 别人会以为你想让邻居看你 |
[44:10] | Do you hear me, woman? | 听见没 老婆 |
[44:14] | Yes, darling. | 听见了 亲爱的 |
[44:19] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[44:21] | Yes, Sid. | 怎么 希德 |
[44:22] | Chris and that Polish girl. | 克里斯和那个波兰女孩 |
[44:25] | They got out of the car at the hospital, right? | 他们在医院就下车了 是吧 |
[44:28] | I mean, they got out before the harbour, yeah? | 我们到码头之前他们就走了 是吧 |
[44:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:45] | You still a virgin, then? | 你还是处男吧 |
[44:49] | Yup. | 是啊 |