时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:58] | Whoa… Chris. | 天呐 克里斯 |
[02:02] | It’s not true, is it? | 那不是真实的 |
[02:04] | What? | 什么 |
[02:05] | They’re all the same size at action stations. | 他们兴奋的时候 尺寸都差不多 |
[02:11] | No… | 是啊 |
[02:13] | Poor Chris. | 可怜的克里斯 |
[02:25] | That’s better… | 这样好多了 |
[02:27] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[02:54] | Sami`a-Allahu liman hamidah; | 主啊 接纳赞者的赞颂吧 |
[02:57] | Rabbana wa lakal-hamd. | 养育我们的主啊 我们赞颂你 |
[02:59] | Allahu Akbar. | 安拉至大 |
[03:04] | Allahu Akbar. | 安拉至大 |
[03:07] | Sami`a-Allahu liman hamidah. | 主啊 接纳赞者的赞颂吧 |
[03:10] | Rabbana wa lakal hamd. | 养育我们的主啊 我们赞颂你 |
[03:12] | Allahu Akbar. | 安拉至大 |
[03:18] | Rabbana wa lakal-hamd. | 养育我们的主啊 我们赞颂你 |
[03:21] | Allahu Akbar. | 安拉至大 |
[03:23] | – Anwar… – Yup. | -安瓦 -怎么了 |
[03:25] | What date is it? | 今天几号 |
[03:26] | 13th. What’s up? | 13号 怎么了 |
[03:29] | Allahu Akbar. | 安拉至大 |
[03:31] | I think Michelle’s parents are back today. | 米歇尔的父母好像今天回来 |
[03:33] | Bummer. | 真扫兴 |
[03:35] | Do you think I should remind her? | 你觉得我该不该提醒她 |
[03:37] | I’m trying to pray to my god here, Cass. | 我在向主祈祷呢 凯茜 |
[03:43] | Is he listening? | 他在听吗 |
[03:46] | I hope not. | 我希望没有 |
[03:48] | Otherwise he knows about all those pills I necked last night. | 要不然他就知道我昨晚嗑药的事了 |
[03:51] | Sing quietly. | 那就小点声祈祷 |
[03:53] | Yup… | 好 |
[03:55] | Allahu Akbar. | 安拉至大 |
[03:59] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[04:02] | Allahu Akbar. | 安拉至大 |
[04:14] | Chelle. | 歇尔 |
[04:16] | Fuck off, Tone. | 滚远点 托尼 |
[04:18] | It’s me, Cass. | 是我 凯茜 |
[04:20] | Crazy bitch. | 你个疯婆子 |
[04:22] | Yes. | 是 |
[04:23] | Never fucking eats. | 从来都不吃东西 |
[04:25] | Right, but… Michelle… | 对 但是 米歇尔 |
[04:28] | Your mum gets back today… yeah? | 你妈妈今天回来 对吗 |
[04:31] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[04:33] | Today’s the 13th. Isn’t it? | 今天不是13号吗 |
[04:36] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[05:25] | Oh, hello, Cassandra… | 你好啊 凯桑德拉 |
[05:27] | Hi, Anna! Hello, um… | 你好 安娜 你好… |
[05:32] | It’s Malcolm. | 我叫马尔康 |
[05:33] | Malcolm, yeah. Wow. | 对 马尔康 |
[05:35] | How was the honeymoon? | 蜜月过得怎么样 |
[05:38] | It was just wonderful, wasn’t it babe? | 真是妙不可言啊 是吧 宝贝 |
[05:41] | Just us and 47 Namibian nomads out there in the desert… | 沙漠里只有我俩和47个纳米比亚牧民 |
[05:45] | – Heaven.- Cool. | -人间天堂啊 -真不错 |
[05:46] | Yeah, we do love a nomad, don’t we, babe! | 我们可喜欢牧民了 是吧 亲爱的 |
[05:48] | So have you been helping Michelle clear up? | 你有没有帮米歇尔打扫 |
[05:50] | Oh, wow, totally. | 这个…当然了 |
[05:52] | I expect she told you about my important meeting today? | 她应该说过我今天有个重要会面吧 |
[05:54] | Clients coming to look at my curtain designs. | 客户要来看我的窗帘设计 |
[05:58] | Right, can we get in? I want some fucking Coco Pops. | 咱们能进去吗 我想吃点可可米 |
[06:01] | Well, lovely to see you again Cassandra. | 很高兴又能见到你 凯桑德拉 |
[06:03] | You’re looking much better than the last time I saw you. Well done. | 你比上次见面时气色好多了 不错 |
[06:07] | Oh… You too. Nice to meet you again, Martin. | 你也是 很高兴见到你 马丁 |
[06:11] | It’s Malcolm… | 是马尔康 |
[06:13] | It’s Malcolm. | 是马尔康 |
[06:16] | For fuck’s sake! | 真该死 |
[06:18] | What’s she on, hunger strike or something? | 她是绝食抗议还是怎么的 |
[06:21] | Michelle, darling, | 米歇尔 亲爱的 |
[06:23] | here we are, safe and sound. | 我们平安回来啦 |
[06:30] | – What the fuck! – Mum! You didn’t tell me! | -搞什么鬼啊 -妈妈 你又没说 |
[06:32] | Go go go… | 走走走 |
[06:35] | Jal, come on… | 杰奥 快走 |
[06:36] | Help… | 快逃啊 |
[06:46] | Go! | 快走 |
[06:49] | I forgot my T-shirt. | 我T恤落下了 |
[08:22] | I want to eat you, fuck bunny. | 我要生吞了你 小骚货 |
[08:33] | Cassie… | 凯茜 |
[08:35] | How you doing, kiddums? | 你怎么样啊 小丫头 |
[08:37] | You had some breakfast? | 吃早饭了吗 |
[08:39] | Oh, yeah. | 吃了 |
[08:40] | Michelle does like crazy bacon, egg and sausage sandwiches. | 米歇尔做的熏肉 鸡蛋和香肠三明治超好吃 |
[08:43] | They’re mad. | 棒极了 |
[08:44] | There! Great! | 不错啊 |
[08:47] | I’m going… for a shower. | 我要…去洗个澡 |
[08:53] | Little wittle!! | 小宝贝 |
[08:56] | Do you want me to… feed Reuben? | 需要我帮忙 喂鲁本吗 |
[08:58] | Oh, would you, sweetie? I’ve got so much I’ve got to do, | 可以吗 亲爱的 我还有不少事要忙 |
[09:01] | haven’t I? | 是吧 |
[09:02] | Little wittle. | 小宝贝 |
[09:06] | Margie… | 玛吉 |
[09:07] | Thanks, poppet… | 谢谢你了 小乖乖 |
[09:09] | It’s my final clinic day. | 今天是最后一次去康复中心了 |
[09:11] | They’ll sign me off if I’ve gained a half kilo. | 我增重半公斤 就可以结束了 |
[09:13] | Oh, yeah? Have you done it? | 是啊 你做到了吗 |
[09:14] | Totally… For sure. | 当然 那是肯定的 |
[09:16] | Hey… Hurray! | 嘿 好诶 |
[09:19] | I can’t find the… uh… stuff! | 我找不到那个…东西 |
[09:22] | Coming! | 就来 |
[09:24] | Little wittle, wittle, wittle, yeah. | 小宝贝 小宝贝 |
[09:35] | OK. Yes. All changed and clean, yes. | 行了 换好了 干干净净的 |
[09:38] | Little wittle, look what we got for you. Look. | 小宝贝 看这是什么 |
[09:41] | Greedy boy… Greedy boy. | 小贪心 小贪心 |
[09:59] | Oh, right!! Right!! | 好啊 好 |
[10:03] | Right a bit… | 就这样 |
[10:05] | Bit more… | 再来 |
[11:10] | Kiddums! Oh, cheerful! | 小丫头 容光焕发啊 |
[11:12] | Thanks. I feel great, Dad. | 谢谢 我感觉不错 爸爸 |
[11:14] | Course you do… What do you think? | 当然了 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:18] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[11:20] | Cool. | 真不错 |
[11:22] | Did Reubens do his poo? | 鲁本便便了没有 |
[11:24] | Oh, Yes. He’s like all changed and asleep. | 嗯 尿布已经换好 都睡了 |
[11:27] | Ah, thanks, that’s super! | 嗯 谢谢 你太好了 |
[11:31] | The taxi’s here. | 出租车到了 |
[11:33] | Taxi? | 出租车 |
[11:34] | They send it from the clinic to make sure I go. | 康复中心派过来的 确保我会去 |
[11:36] | Yes, of course. | 对 当然 |
[11:38] | They’re signing her off, darling! | 就要结束了 亲爱的 |
[11:39] | Fantastic! | 真棒 |
[11:42] | We knew you’d make it through. | 我就知道你能做到 |
[11:45] | Wonderful! And don’t forget to say thank you. | 太好了 别忘了说谢谢 |
[11:48] | Oh… I will… totally. | 我会的 当然会 |
[11:51] | Purple. I’m thinking, purple… | 紫色 用紫色吧 |
[11:59] | Yes… | 就这样 |
[12:00] | Ah yes… Yes. | 太好了 |
[12:05] | OK, my beautiful. | 我的美人 |
[12:08] | Show… me… | 大胆 |
[12:10] | the money… | 秀出来吧 |
[12:32] | You got enough room back there, Cassie? | 地方够吗 凯茜 |
[12:34] | You wouldn’t tell on me, would you, Alan? | 你不会告我的密吧 艾伦 |
[12:36] | You know me, kid. See no. | 你了解我的 孩子 非礼勿视 |
[12:38] | Hear no. Speak no. | 非礼勿听 非礼勿言 |
[12:43] | They’ll sign me out if I’m half a kilo up. | 要是我增重半公斤治疗就会结束 |
[12:46] | Do you know what you’re doing? | 你心里有数吧 |
[12:47] | Oh, totally… I’m so fine… | 当然了 我没事的 |
[12:54] | I’ll miss you, Tiny… | 我会想念你的 小可爱 |
[12:57] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[12:59] | You too, Alan. | 我也会想你的 艾伦 |
[13:03] | You gonna eat this time, Cassie? | 你这次会吃东西吧 凯茜 |
[13:05] | Totally. | 当然了 |
[13:09] | Don’t give me the smile. Not that smile, OK? | 别这样对我笑 别这样 好吗 |
[13:12] | OK, Alan. | 好 艾伦 |
[13:15] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[13:17] | I love you too, Tiny… | 我也爱你 小可爱 |
[13:21] | Change of music? | 要换首歌吗 |
[13:23] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[13:26] | It’s my new favourite. | 我现在最喜欢这个了 |
[14:27] | Can I see your pockets? | 口袋给我看一下 |
[15:01] | 880 grams each. | 一瓶880克 |
[15:05] | Neat. | 厉害 |
[15:05] | That’s over one-and-a-half kilos, right? | 超过1.5公斤了吧 |
[15:09] | 1,760. | 1760克 |
[15:12] | Sorted. | 搞定了 |
[15:17] | I need to be quick. | 我得快点 |
[15:21] | Christ, I wanna wizz. | 上帝啊 我想去厕所 |
[15:23] | Busy… Wait, please. | 等一会儿 |
[15:29] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[15:35] | Get out off the fucking toilet! | 快他妈从厕所出来 |
[15:39] | Weight is correct. | 体重合格 |
[15:42] | “Demeanour… Satisfactory. | 举止 优秀 |
[15:45] | Attendance, Interaction, Compliance… Yes, yes, yes. | 出勤 社交 服从指挥 都不错 |
[15:49] | Mood… yes…” How’s your mood? | 情绪 你情绪怎么样 |
[15:51] | Oh… Fantastic. Really. | 非常好 真的 |
[15:54] | Excellent! | 棒极了 |
[15:57] | Yes? | 你好 |
[15:58] | No… No… | 不 不 |
[16:01] | I don’t care who’s going, Abigail. | 我不管谁要去 阿比盖尔 |
[16:03] | You failed to comply with my wishes regarding parties | 你不听我的 把派对开成那样 |
[16:05] | and carpets were damaged. | 还弄坏了我的地毯 |
[16:08] | Stop crying! | 别哭了 |
[16:10] | I am not an “expletive” bitch. | 不许骂我”贱人” |
[16:12] | I am your mother! Have you taken your medication? | 我是你妈 吃药了没 |
[16:16] | Well, take it now… Now! | 现在就给我吃 |
[16:20] | So… | 那么 |
[16:22] | before you leave us to start your new life, | 在你离开这里 开始新生活之前 |
[16:25] | it’s important that you understand, um… | 你一定要明白 |
[16:30] | -Cassie -Cassie! | -凯茜 -凯茜 |
[16:33] | That if you are troubled again, then you treat us | 如果你又感到困扰 一定要把这里 |
[16:36] | as a place of safety and refuge. | 当做安全的避风港 |
[16:40] | We like to think of Restoration | 我们希望康复中心 |
[16:42] | as a big family you can re-visit any time it’s necessary. | 是你随时能够依靠的大家庭 |
[16:48] | Here’s my card with the emergency number… | 这是我的名片 上有紧急联系方式 |
[16:51] | Calls after six are double. | 六点之后双倍收费 |
[16:55] | We’re all on your side. | 我们都会支持你 |
[16:57] | Providing you have arrangements in place for the fees. | 只要你能承担治疗费 |
[17:01] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[17:02] | Lovely. I’m so grateful, really. | 很好 我真的非常感激 |
[17:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:07] | Thank you, Carrie. | 谢谢你 凯利 |
[17:08] | You may go to Group Congratulations. | 你可以去庆祝了 |
[17:14] | Dr Stock. | 斯托克医生 |
[17:16] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[17:39] | Well done, Cassie. | 不错 凯茜 |
[17:41] | We’ll miss you. Won’t we? | 我们会想你的 |
[17:44] | Wow. Thanks everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[17:46] | Right… Who’s next? | 好了 下一个是谁 |
[17:49] | Madison | 迈迪逊 |
[17:54] | Can we congratulate you? | 我们能不能祝贺你呢 |
[17:58] | No, I’m not happy. | 不 我并不开心 |
[18:03] | You! | 你 |
[18:05] | You’re staring at me. | 你在盯着我看 |
[18:07] | No-one’s staring at you, Madison. Are we? | 没人在看你 迈迪逊 对吧 |
[18:09] | No… No… | 没有 没 |
[18:13] | Now. What’s been troubling you? | 好了 说说吧 怎么回事 |
[18:17] | You know, I keep telling myself that | 我不断告诉自己 |
[18:18] | maybe maybe I’m a bit over-sensitive, you know, | 或许我是有点太敏感了 |
[18:20] | and it’s… It’s starting to work. | 这开始有点效果了 |
[18:24] | There’s no more… | 现在不会… |
[18:26] | no more voices going, “Ba ba ba ba ba,” | 听不到那种”吧吧吧吧”的声音 |
[18:28] | no more voices whispering, you know, “Ba-ba…” | 再也听不到”吧吧…”的声音 |
[18:32] | And then… And then… | 然后…然后… |
[18:35] | Spit it out Madison. We’re here for you, aren’t we? | 说出来吧 迈迪逊 我们都支持你 对吧 |
[18:38] | – Yeah. We are… – Right | -对的 -好 |
[18:43] | Perfectly straightforward business deal, right? | 白纸黑字的交易 |
[18:47] | This kid asks me for credit terms and I’m like… | 那小子让我赊销 我就… |
[18:51] | “trust”… | 相信了他 |
[18:53] | Yeah? | 好吧 |
[18:54] | Well done, Madison. | 不错 迈迪逊 |
[19:03] | The only thing that I ask… | 我就只求 |
[19:05] | is repayment… | 他在说好的时间内 |
[19:07] | in a clearly defined schedule. | 还钱给我 |
[19:11] | So I give him what he wants. | 所以我把他要的给他了 |
[19:13] | What did he want? | 是什么 |
[19:15] | Goods and services… | 货物和服务 |
[19:18] | This fat fuck. | 可这个杂种 |
[19:21] | This deceiving, scheming little pluke! | 这个阴险的小骗子 |
[19:26] | He thinks… | 他以为 |
[19:28] | that he can get away with cheating me out of my money… | 骗了我的钱 我还会放过他 |
[19:34] | Maybe he wasn’t trying to cheat you, Madison. | 说不定他没想骗你 迈迪逊 |
[19:37] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:38] | It’s a misunderstanding. | 只是个误会 |
[19:42] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[19:46] | We need you to work on this, Madison. | 你得努力改善啊 迈迪逊 |
[19:52] | Well, I’m working on it! | 是啊 我在努力呢 |
[19:58] | I’m working on it. | 已经很努力了 |
[20:02] | Er, chips, please. | 薯条 谢谢 |
[20:07] | Few more. | 多点 |
[20:11] | Just a few more. | 再多点 |
[20:13] | Cheers! | 多谢 |
[20:20] | Hi, Marnie. What are we? | 你好 玛尼 今天有什么 |
[20:25] | Pilchard. | 沙丁鱼 |
[20:26] | Cute. What we saying? | 不错 质量如何 |
[20:28] | We’re saying we’re an oily fish, | 含油丰富 |
[20:30] | tasty and rich in healthy life-giving Omega fats. | 味美又富含健康的不饱和脂肪酸 |
[20:34] | Sodding Jamie Oliver. | 傻逼吉米·奥利弗 |
[20:36] | Bummer. | 讨厌 |
[20:38] | Go on, then. | 来点吧 |
[20:39] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[20:39] | Yes, why not, I’m into long life. Cheers, Marnie. | 是啊 活长点挺好 谢谢 玛尼 |
[20:44] | See you later. | 再见 |
[20:46] | Smart-arsed blonde fucker. | 金毛装逼蛋 |
[20:51] | All right, Sidie boy. Kiss me, you fool! | 希德 吻我吧 白痴 |
[20:56] | Yeah, white boy!! Wha gwan. Rrraas! You get me!? | 小白脸 感觉怎么样啊 懂吗 |
[21:00] | Dis blood him lubed up, man! | 弄了一身粘乎乎的 |
[21:02] | White boy got bear shit on him forehead and ting! | 额头上多了一坨屎 |
[21:09] | What’s the frequency, Kenneth? | 你搞什么啊 肯尼斯 |
[21:11] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:12] | Got a bit carried away there. | 有点太投入了 |
[21:14] | I think you did, man. | 是啊 |
[21:20] | Oh, do stop it, OK? | 行了 够了吧 |
[21:24] | It’s not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[21:32] | Can I sit here? | 我坐这儿可以吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah, sure, go for it. | 当然 坐吧 |
[21:36] | Oh, cool. So nice of you. | 太棒了 你真好 |
[21:41] | You been home, Sid? | 你回过家吗 希德 |
[21:43] | No, came straight from Michelle’s. | 我从米歇尔家直接过来了 |
[21:45] | – You left before her mum called the police? – Yeah. | -她妈报警前 你就离开了吧 -是啊 |
[21:49] | Went a bit wrong. | 出了点事 |
[21:51] | Then Tony had to go and Jujitsu Mr Michelle’s cos… | 托尼跟米歇尔的爸爸打了起来… |
[21:55] | Well, because he’s a total fucking wanker really. | 因为他就是个混蛋 |
[21:58] | You love Tony. | 你喜欢托尼 |
[22:00] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[22:01] | I said, you love Tony. You always talk about him. | 我说 你喜欢托尼 总是提起他 |
[22:04] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[22:06] | I mean, it’s cool you’ve got someone to look up to. | 你有个你敬重的人 这挺好 |
[22:09] | Oh, it was fun. | 真好玩啊 |
[22:12] | Throwing all that food around. | 把吃的扔得到处都是 |
[22:15] | Just like, throwing it everywhere. | 就那么随便扔 |
[22:25] | You must be hungry. | 你饿坏了吧 |
[22:27] | Yeah. Bit of a hangover and… Yeah. | 是啊 宿醉还没消 |
[22:38] | There. | 好了 |
[22:39] | Go on then. | 吃吧 |
[22:44] | You gonna eat that? | 你要吃吗 |
[22:45] | Oh, totally. | 当然了 |
[22:47] | I’m better now. I’m totally better. | 我病好了 真的好了 |
[22:53] | How do you do it? | 你怎么办到的 |
[22:55] | What? | 什么 |
[22:57] | Come on, Cass. I mean you never eat anything. | 得了 凯茜 你从来不吃东西 |
[22:59] | Your parents must notice or something. | 你父母就没发现吗 |
[23:02] | I dunno. | 我也说不清 |
[23:04] | I like you, Sid. | 我喜欢你 希德 |
[23:08] | OK. | 好吧 |
[23:09] | So I’m going to show you. | 我演示给你看吧 |
[23:14] | You have to do a lot of talking. I’m good at talking. | 你得不停说话 我很善于交谈 |
[23:17] | You do that while you’re cutting things up a lot. | 切东西的时候要多说话 |
[23:19] | Then, questions. | 然后提出问题 |
[23:22] | Where’s your Student Card? | 你的学生证呢 |
[23:24] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[23:25] | Your ID, have you got it? | 你带学生证了吗 |
[23:26] | No I, er, lost it somewhere last week. | 没有 我上周给弄丢了 |
[23:29] | Change the subject. This is great. | 然后换个话题 这真棒 |
[23:31] | I love these sausages. | 我爱死这香肠了 |
[23:33] | You should try one. Go on. | 你也该尝尝 来 |
[23:35] | Delicious. | 味道好极了 |
[23:38] | Hang on you didn’t… | 等下 你没吃… |
[23:38] | You’re not quite sure what I’m on about | 你听的糊里糊涂 |
[23:39] | but I keep distracting you. | 但我会继续分散你的注意力 |
[23:41] | Then I up the ante. | 然后我更进一步 |
[23:42] | Yum. I love this stuff. | 我爱死这个了 |
[23:45] | Really delicious. | 真的很美味 |
[23:48] | You’re reassured I want some more | 这下你会相信我还想吃 |
[23:49] | and I’ll keep waving it at you | 我就继续在你面前晃 |
[23:50] | until you stop looking at me. | 直到你不再看我了 |
[23:53] | Where did you lose it? | 你在哪里弄丢的 |
[23:54] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[23:55] | Your ID. I mean, | 你的学生证 |
[23:56] | they won’t let you use the library, will they? | 这下你没法借书了 对吧 |
[24:00] | God, I’ve gotta go. | 天啊 我得走了 |
[24:02] | I’m so full. | 我吃得好饱 |
[24:04] | Gotta dash. | 闪人了 |
[24:10] | There you go. Job done. | 看到了没 任务完成 |
[24:12] | That’s impressive. | 真厉害啊 |
[24:14] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[24:15] | But aren’t you kind of, you know, lying to everyone? | 可你这不是在对所有人撒谎吗 |
[24:18] | I’m so better. I got discharged from the clinic. | 我好多了 我已经出院了 |
[24:21] | Seems a bit fucked up. | 这不太好吧 |
[24:23] | What? | 什么 |
[24:25] | I said just seems a bit fucked up, that’s all. | 我觉得你这样不太好 |
[24:37] | But you see… | 但是… |
[24:39] | It’s like nobody’s fucking business. | 这又不关别人的事 |
[24:42] | And it’s not exactly like anybody cares, so… | 而且也没人在乎 |
[24:46] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[24:51] | Look. Pilchards. Cool. | 看 沙丁鱼 很好吃的 |
[24:54] | And I got it from a fish lady. | 我从扮鱼的阿姨那儿打的 |
[24:57] | Yeah, I wasn’t so keen on them. | 我不太喜欢那东西 |
[24:59] | What you fucking talking about? Omega fats and fishy oils, | 你说什么啊 不饱和脂肪酸还有鱼油 |
[25:02] | they’re cool. | 营养丰富 |
[25:04] | I was just chatting to Cass, Tony. | 我正和凯茜说话呢 托尼 |
[25:07] | Hey, Cass. | 你好 凯茜 |
[25:10] | How’s dippy world? | 疯人院怎么样 |
[25:13] | She’s better. She just got discharged from the clinic. | 她好多了 她刚刚出院 |
[25:17] | Yeah, whatever. Jesus! | 嗯 好吧 天哪 |
[25:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:21] | Don’t you ever wash? | 你都没洗澡吗 |
[25:25] | That’s like lipstick. | 那好像是口红印啊 |
[25:28] | Yeah, man, the essence of woman. | 老兄 这可是女人的精华 |
[25:30] | Well, one at least. | 至少是其中之一 |
[25:32] | So who’s the lucky lady? | 告诉我 她是谁 |
[25:34] | That’s like someone kissed me. | 就像是有人吻过我 |
[25:35] | I can’t believe you haven’t washed man. You stink! | 你居然还没洗澡 你臭死了 |
[25:38] | Somebody kissed me. | 有人吻我了 |
[25:39] | Well, yeah, mate, | 是吗 老兄 |
[25:40] | that’s a total fucking operator error cos you stink. | 那绝对是操作失误 因为你臭死了 |
[25:44] | I didn’t have time. | 我没时间 |
[25:45] | Time? I’ve been home, showered, | 没时间 我就能回到家 洗个澡 |
[25:49] | done my Chi, had a wank, | 练会儿太极 再打个手枪 |
[25:50] | subtly undermined my dad, put new clothes on | 稍损一下我爸 换上新衣服 |
[25:53] | and here I am with my English coursework. | 然后带着我的英语作业来上学 |
[25:57] | English coursework. Oh, fuck! | 英语作业 我靠 |
[26:01] | You know what, Sid? | 知道吗 希德 |
[26:01] | Sometimes I wonder why you even bother to get up in the morning. | 有时我都怀疑你早上何必要起床 |
[26:04] | You’re such a complete fucking waste of time and… Ahh, shit! | 你就是个废…我操 |
[26:09] | Wow, Tony. Bummer. It looks like you pissed yourself. | 托尼 真糟糕 你这样像是尿裤子了 |
[26:13] | That’s not supposed to fucking happen. | 怎么他妈会这样 |
[26:15] | Look at Tony, man. | 看托尼啊 |
[26:17] | Ah, shit man! | 衰人一个 |
[26:19] | Raas blood white boy gone piss himself up you get me! | 白人帅哥尿裤子了 |
[26:22] | Mandem’s sick stains. Hey, Cuz! | 你湿了啊 兄弟 |
[26:24] | Yo got serious stains! | 还湿了一大片啊 |
[26:25] | Him cream up his pussy good style. | 他射得好精彩啊 |
[26:30] | I’m a bad person. | 我好坏啊 |
[26:33] | Come on! | 走 |
[26:34] | That hurt, actually! | 真的好疼啊 |
[26:35] | -Gotta go. -Sure you have. | -我得走了 -是啊 |
[26:37] | Finish off the rest of my food if you want. | 你要是愿意 把剩下的吃了吧 |
[26:40] | OK. | 好的 |
[26:44] | This guy from my group therapy’s got your ID card. | 我们治疗小组里有个人拿了你的学生证 |
[26:48] | And he’s a crazy fuck and he hates you because you cheated him. | 他是个疯子 而且他恨你 说你骗了他 |
[26:51] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[26:52] | He likes to be called Mad. | 他喜欢人喊他迈德 |
[26:53] | Twatter | 特怀特 |
[26:54] | Yeah. Totally. What did you do? | 对 就是他 你把他怎么了 |
[26:58] | I bought some dope on the tick, | 我在他那里买了点货 |
[27:00] | and then we lost it in the harbour and… | 然后在港口时给弄丢了… |
[27:02] | Oh, fuck. Fuck. | 该死 真该死 |
[27:58] | Tony | 托尼 |
[28:00] | This is a room for female staff. | 这是女教师浴室 |
[28:03] | Yeah. The drier’s broken in ours. | 知道 我们那里的吹干机坏了 |
[28:07] | Ah, there you are. Jesus, we’re in trouble! | 你在这儿 天啊 我们这下麻烦了 |
[28:09] | That crazy fucking dealer found us, Tony. | 那个疯毒贩找到我们了 托尼 |
[28:11] | Hi, Angie. | 你好 安吉 |
[28:12] | We gotta do something. I mean, you could talk to him and… Oh, fuck. | 我们得想办法 你能跟他说说…我靠 |
[28:17] | Oh, you wankers. That was well funny, man. | 你们这些衰人 刚才太搞笑了 |
[28:19] | But someone’s gonna have to apologise cos Kenneth’s crying now so… | 不过你们得有人去道歉 肯尼斯都哭了… |
[28:26] | Oh, Jesus Christ, Holy Mary, Mother of God! | 我的上帝 圣母玛利亚啊 |
[28:28] | That’s Angie! Don’t look! Get out! | 那是安吉 别看 都出去 |
[28:30] | For fuck’s sake! Fuck off! | 都给我滚出去 |
[28:32] | Sorry, Angie. | 抱歉 安吉 |
[28:37] | You still got it. | 魅力不减当年 |
[28:38] | Get out of there and don’t look at her, all right? | 出去 别看她 好不好 |
[29:32] | You like me. You like me. | 你喜欢我 你喜欢我 |
[29:35] | Look up if you like me. | 要是你喜欢我就向上看 |
[29:37] | Look up if you like me. | 要是你喜欢我就向上看 |
[29:41] | Look up if you like me. | 要是你喜欢我就向上看 |
[29:55] | Oh, bugger. | 讨厌 |
[30:17] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[30:21] | Sid. | 希德 |
[30:22] | Hi. Sorry, Angie. | 抱歉 安吉 |
[30:25] | You shouldn’t go into the staff showers, Sid. | 你不应该进女教师浴室的 |
[30:28] | I know, I know. It was a crisis. | 我知道 有点麻烦 |
[30:31] | Well, it’s just a bit embarrassing that’s all. | 我就是觉得挺尴尬的 |
[30:35] | Actually, I’m pretty confident about my body… | 其实我对自己的身材很有信心 |
[30:37] | No, I’m having a crisis. | 不 我遇到麻烦了 |
[30:43] | Well, sometimes adult bodies can be a little overwhelming. | 成熟女性的酮体或许会让你们很难承受 |
[30:49] | Oh, for Christ’s sake, Angie, I don’t care about your tits! | 见鬼 安吉 我才不在乎你的胸呢 |
[30:56] | I’m in deep, deep, deep shit. | 我有大麻烦了 |
[31:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:05] | OK. | 好吧 |
[31:06] | You need advice? | 要我给你点建议吗 |
[31:08] | I need advice and 300 quid. | 我是需要建议 还有三百镑 |
[31:12] | Otherwise someone’s going to be re-possessing my bollocks. | 否则就会有人把我的蛋蛋扯下来 |
[31:16] | OK, well look, when it comes to debt, | 好吧 对付债务问题 |
[31:19] | the best thing to do is to face up to it before it gets out of hand. | 最好是及时处理 免得愈发不可收拾 |
[31:22] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:23] | Yeah. All you have to do is go to the person you owe money to | 是啊 你只需要去找债主 |
[31:27] | and calmly ask them to reschedule the payments. | 恳求他宽限几天 |
[31:30] | Reschedule payments? So that’s one ball now | 宽限几天 让他先拧一个蛋下来 |
[31:33] | and then the balance next week. | 下周再拧一个下来吗 |
[31:35] | Believe me, Sid, I’m a responsible adult. | 相信我 希德 我是个成人了 |
[31:39] | I know. OK? | 我知道该怎么做 明白吗 |
[31:41] | Now what was it, a phone or something? | 你怎么欠下的钱 买手机吗 |
[31:44] | Actually, Angie, it was three ounces of prime hydroponic skunk. | 事实上 安吉 是三盎司的大麻 |
[31:50] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[31:52] | Yeah, shit. | 是啊 |
[31:55] | Go to the police. | 报警吧 |
[31:57] | They’ll arrest me. | 他们会逮捕我的 |
[32:00] | Give it back. | 把毒品还回去 |
[32:01] | I lost it in the harbour. | 我在港口弄丢了 |
[32:03] | Keep your head down. | 那就躲着他 |
[32:04] | He’s got my student ID card. | 他拿了我的学生证 |
[32:07] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[32:09] | Right. OK. | 好吧 |
[32:12] | Basically, I’m fucked, aren’t I? | 总之 我死定了 是吧 |
[32:15] | Yep. | 是 |
[32:18] | Well, thanks, Angie, | 谢谢了 安吉 |
[32:21] | I feel a lot better now, yeah. | 我现在觉得好多了 |
[32:23] | Look, give me a moment. | 听我说 给我点时间 |
[32:24] | I’m sure I can come up with something… | 我一定能想出办法的 |
[32:27] | No, sorry. | 算了 不好意思 |
[32:32] | Chris | 克里斯 |
[32:35] | You’ve come to apologise, right? | 你是来道歉的吧 |
[32:39] | To say sorry. | 来说对不起 |
[32:42] | Oh, yes. Erm, yes, I’m sorry. | 对 没错 我很抱歉 |
[32:45] | Sorry I saw your boobs. | 抱歉我看到了你的胸部 |
[32:47] | Sorry I saw your bum. | 抱歉我看到了你的屁股 |
[32:50] | Erm, sorry I saw your… | 抱歉我看到了你的… |
[32:50] | Apology accepted, Chris. | 我接受道歉 克里斯 |
[32:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[32:54] | Well, I’ve got work to do. | 我还要去工作 |
[32:56] | So if you’re done… | 如果你俩没什么事了 |
[33:04] | Chris | 克里斯 |
[33:08] | You shouldn’t look at me like that. | 你不该那样看我 |
[33:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:12] | It isn’t appropriate. | 那样不合适 |
[33:14] | I’m your teacher and… | 我是你的老师 |
[33:15] | Have you always had that mole? | 你一直都有那块痣吗 |
[33:18] | Um… Yes. | 是的 |
[33:22] | It’s lovely. | 很可爱 |
[33:30] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[33:48] | OK, right, everybody, listen up. | 好 各位同学 听好了 |
[33:53] | I’m gonna be taking in your assignments today. | 今天我要收作业了 |
[33:56] | Why are you so relaxed about this? | 你怎么一点都不担心 |
[33:59] | So he’s got your ID Card. | 他有你的学生证 |
[34:00] | – So what? – Um… everybody? | -那又怎样 -各位 |
[34:02] | So what? He’s gonna cut my fucking bollocks off! | 那又怎样 他要割我的蛋蛋了 |
[34:04] | Chill out, Sid. I’m chilled, right? | 冷静 希德 我就很冷静啊 |
[34:07] | Why are you so chilled? | 你为什么这么冷静 |
[34:08] | I’m confident and relaxed with my ability to improvise. | 我对我随机应变的能力很有信心 |
[34:11] | Coz I’m going on a course for the rest of the week, | 因为这周余下时间我要去进修 |
[34:14] | And I’m not going to be here. | 就不来上课了 |
[34:16] | Also, I didn’t buy the drugs. You did. | 再说 去买毒品的是你 不是我 |
[34:19] | Nice one, thanks, Tone… | 说的好 我谢你了 托尼 |
[34:20] | Guys, look… | 各位 听着 |
[34:21] | We’ve got a supply teacher coming in for next week | 下周会由代课老师来上课 |
[34:26] | And in fact, he’s on his way up from the office | 事实上 他这就要过来 |
[34:28] | now to say hello. | 跟大家打招呼 |
[34:30] | Everybody… | 同学们 |
[34:31] | Look. There’s 3,000 students at this college. | 听着 学院有三千名学生 |
[34:35] | He won’t find you. | 他找不到你的 |
[34:36] | So if you give me your assignments, | 只要你们把作业交给我 |
[34:38] | I promise that I’ll have them marked for you by the… | 我保证尽快给你们打分… |
[34:44] | Hi, can I help? | 有什么事吗 |
[34:47] | Supply teacher! | 我是代课老师 |
[34:48] | Oh, Hi. Hi. Hi. We really appreciate the short notice. | 你好 你真是及时雨 |
[34:51] | Everybody this is Madison. Madison… | 各位 这是迈迪逊 迈迪逊 |
[34:56] | …Twatter. | 特怀特 |
[35:00] | PhD. | 博士 |
[35:04] | Nice to meet you, Tom. | 幸会 汤姆 |
[35:09] | – You got a problem? – No, no… | -有问题吗 -没有 没有 |
[35:14] | Because, er it’s been a while since I… taught… | 因为 我很久没教课了 |
[35:19] | I just… I just wanna say that it’s a beautiful, beautiful thing to do. | 我只是想说 这真是一项美好的事业 |
[35:26] | Right. Um… Right, so you’ll start next week? | 好 好 那你下周就开始吧 |
[35:31] | No. No, I’ve already started. | 不不 我已经开始了 |
[35:34] | I don’t know, checking lists and things. | 是不是要核查名单什么的 |
[35:38] | – Checking lists? – Yeah. | -核查名单 -对 |
[35:40] | Who’s who and what’s what and blah blah. | 谁是谁 什么之类的 |
[35:44] | I’m really looking forward to, er, to meeting you. | 我真的很期待…认识大家 |
[35:50] | Oh, I’m beside myself with excitement. | 我相当的兴奋啊 |
[35:56] | I’m totally beside myself. | 我兴奋死了 |
[36:07] | Sid | 希德 |
[36:08] | Sid. Look at me, man. | 希德 看看我 哥们 |
[36:11] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[36:12] | What’s happening for Christ sakes? | 老天爷 你是怎么了 |
[36:14] | His fucking dealer’s a supply teacher. | 那个毒贩是新来的代课老师 |
[36:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[36:16] | So? | 所以呢 |
[36:17] | So he’s gonna cut Sid’s bollocks off. | 他要割了希德的蛋蛋 |
[36:20] | Sid | 希德 |
[36:21] | – Oh, God. Oh, God. – Sid. Sid. | -天啊 天啊 -希德 希德 |
[36:24] | I’m going to tap you, OK? | 我要拍拍你 行吗 |
[36:28] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[36:30] | Maybe a bit harder. | 看来得再用力点 |
[36:33] | For Christ sakes! | 看在上帝的分上 |
[36:36] | Right. It’s bit of a problem | 没错 这是个问题 |
[36:38] | But Sid’s our friend and we’re going to solve it, OK? | 但希德是我们的朋友 我们会解决的 |
[36:41] | Got that, Sid? We’re gonna put our heads together | 听到没 希德 我们要一起商量 |
[36:42] | And come up with a solution. | 想个解决方案出来 |
[36:45] | Sid. We’re here for you. | 希德 有我们呢 |
[36:47] | We’re thinking of the answer right now. | 我们这就想办法 |
[37:03] | Anyway, I’ve got sociology so em… | 那个 我要去上社会学课… |
[37:06] | Don’t we have to go over your French, yes? | 我们还得去复习法语吧 |
[37:06] | Yeah, we should go. | 对 是该去复习了 |
[37:10] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[37:13] | We’re going to give this some serious thought, | 我们会认真考虑的 |
[37:14] | – Yeah, guys and… – Yeah, OK? | -没错 哥们 -对 行吧 |
[37:19] | We can’t just leave him like this. | 我们不能这样丢下他 |
[37:23] | We’ll get back to him. | 回头再说吧 |
[37:24] | Yes, that’s it. OK? See you later, man. | 是的 就这样吧 回头见 哥们 |
[37:28] | We’re gonna get back to you on this, Sid. OK? | 希德 这事回头再说 好吗 |
[37:47] | Mum? | 妈 |
[37:49] | This is Sid – your son. | 我是希德 你儿子 |
[37:52] | Listen, I’ve got a problem. Could you ring me back please? | 我有麻烦了 求你给我回电话好吗 |
[38:14] | Sid. Are you OK? | 希德 你没事吧 |
[38:16] | Bit fucked up as it goes. | 情况有点糟 |
[38:18] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:24] | It’s like totally kind what you’re doing, | 你这么做真的很好 |
[38:26] | but it won’t make any difference. | 但这不会有用的 |
[38:29] | The texts you’re sending. | 你发的那些短信 |
[38:31] | The messages… | 那些信息 |
[38:33] | What are you on about, Cass? | 你说什么呢 凯茜 |
[38:35] | I’ve got a few problems here of my own, you know? | 我惹上麻烦了 知道吗 |
[38:38] | I know, but… Thanks anyway, | 我知道 不过 还是谢谢你 |
[38:41] | for trying. | 谢谢你的努力 |
[38:43] | Cassie, I haven’t been sending you any messages. | 凯茜 我没给你发过短信 |
[38:46] | I just saw you. | 我刚才看到了 |
[38:53] | There aren’t any messages on here. | 这里一条短信都没有 |
[38:56] | What? | 什么 |
[38:57] | There aren’t any messages on your phone, Cass. | 你手机上一条短信都没有 凯茜 |
[39:07] | I thought… I thought you liked me. | 我以为…我还以为你喜欢我 |
[39:12] | What? | 什么 |
[39:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:15] | Hello. | 喂 |
[41:17] | Yes, it’s Cassie. | 对 我是凯茜 |
[41:21] | I think I need to see you again. | 我想我需要再见见你 |
[41:40] | Hello, kid. What’s up? | 你好 孩子 怎么了 |
[41:43] | I’m having a few probs. | 我遇到些问题 |
[41:46] | Oh, Cassie. | 凯茜 |
[41:51] | I’m listening. | 说吧 |
[41:54] | There’s somebody I like. | 有个我喜欢的人 |
[41:57] | I thought he was sending me a message | 我以为他在向我传达信息 |
[41:59] | Texts and things, but he wasn’t. | 短信之类的 但是他没有 |
[42:03] | What was the message? | 什么信息 |
[42:05] | “Eat.” | 吃东西吧 |
[42:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[42:08] | It wasn’t you, was it, Alan? | 不是你发的吧 艾伦 |
[42:10] | I don’t tell you what to do, Cassie. | 我不告诉你该做什么 凯茜 |
[42:11] | I’m just a taxi driver. | 我只是个出租车司机 |
[42:17] | So, like, | 那么 |
[42:19] | who’s telling me to eat? | 谁在叫我去吃东西 |
[42:21] | Who wants you to eat? | 谁想让你吃东西 |
[42:29] | You got permission. | 你得到允许了 |
[42:32] | I haven’t got a knife and fork. | 我没有刀叉 |
[42:34] | You don’t need them. | 不需要 |
[42:36] | No. | 不 |
[42:46] | What kind of day did you have? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[42:47] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[42:51] | Have you got any more good tunes? | 又听到什么好歌了吗 |
[43:02] | I love you, Cass. | 我爱你 凯茜 |
[43:03] | I love you, too, Alan. | 我也爱你 艾伦 |
[43:05] | So eat. | 吃吧 |