Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

皮囊(Skins)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 皮囊(Skins)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:54] ‘Move those hips! 屁屁扭起来
[00:55] ‘And swivel and loose. 转体 放松
[00:59] ‘And swivel and loose. 转体 放松
[01:05] ‘Reach and stretch.’ 拉伸 伸展
[01:08] ‘Reach and up. 拉伸 向上
[01:10] ‘And up… ‘ 向上
[01:12] ‘Let’s see those buttocks clench! 臀部收紧了
[01:14] ‘Are you feeling it? Good! 感觉到了吗 好极了
[01:18] ‘Now relax. 放松一下
[01:21] ‘Feel the sweat. 大汗淋漓
[01:23] ‘Enjoy it. 享受吧
[01:24] ‘Now, onto the pelvis. 现在锻炼胯部
[01:26] ‘Stand with your feet firmly apart.’ 双脚分开 站稳
[01:53] Fucking Viagra. 该死的伟哥
[02:42] Mum? 妈
[03:01] How much is there? 有多少
[03:03] One thousand smackers. 一千块
[03:04] I’d put it in premium bonds. 要是我就买溢价债券
[03:06] See, it’s low risk, with a steady return. And it’s tax free. 低风险 收益稳定 而且免税
[03:11] You sure you didn’t just forget? 你确定不是你忘了吗
[03:13] Forget what? 忘了什么
[03:15] She said she’s going on holiday, you said “Yeah”, 或许她说要去度假 你说知道了
[03:17] dropped a couple of pills and forgot about the conversation? 磕了几粒药 结果忘得精光
[03:19] I dunno, man. It says she’s gone for a few days. 不知道 信封上说她要离开几天
[03:22] Is it true?! 是真的吗
[03:24] Our money, babe! Our money! Yes! 钞票啊 大把的钞票啊
[03:27] That’s fucking great, Anwar. 好极了 安瓦
[03:31] Cheer up, you fucker. 打起精神来 衰人
[03:32] You’re home alone and you’ve got an important question to answer. 你一个人在家 还有个大问题
[03:36] How you gonna spend this money? 你打算怎么花这笔钱
[04:34] He’s had an erection for 15 hours? 他硬了15个小时
[04:36] Doesn’t even know how many Viagras he popped. 他都不知道自己磕了多少伟哥
[04:39] He’s holding it down with Sellotape. 他用透明胶粘着那东西好不让它立着
[04:41] Sellotape? 透明胶
[04:43] Yeah. I don’t know how. 是啊 真不知道他怎么弄的
[04:45] But he’s Sellotaped it to his belly, or his balls… 他是粘在了肚皮还是蛋蛋上来着…
[04:48] I don’t know, sellotaped it to something. 不知道 反正粘上了
[04:57] All right? 没事吧
[05:00] – So it hasn’t held then. – Must be the sweat. -看来没粘住 -沾上汗就不黏了
[05:04] See, I reckon life’s about living in the moment, 我觉得人生在于活在当下
[05:08] you know… finding, you know, happiness, pleasure. 就是…寻求快乐 愉悦
[05:13] You know? 理解吗
[05:16] Whoa. Steady. 稳住了
[05:21] I’m not going to lie to you, 我不想骗你
[05:23] I’m in love with someone else. 我爱上别人了
[05:26] But why should I love you? 但我为什么要爱你呢
[05:28] We don’t know each other at all… 我们根本不认识
[05:31] And I’ve got this physical need thing, 而我有肉体上的需要
[05:35] and I was hoping… 我希望
[05:38] maybe you have too. 或许你也有这种需要
[05:47] You look for the gummy bits, yeah, through the paper. 你就找纸上有胶的那部分
[05:52] Lick it. 舔
[05:56] And then… 然后
[05:57] Bruv, what papers are you using? 厉害 你用的哪种纸
[06:00] Cos I heard TCI Whites… 据说TCI的白纸…
[06:03] No. No, man. They’re satisfying, yeah, 不 那种是不错
[06:06] but the density’s off, and there’s too much cellulose in the fibe. 但是密度不合适 纤维素含量也太高
[06:09] I thought maybe I’m wrong – 看来我错了
[06:11] we should get to know each other first. 我们应该先彼此了解下
[06:15] I’ll… 我…
[06:17] …call you tomorrow. 明天给你电话
[06:20] What’s your… 你的…
[06:22] What’s your number? 你的电话是多少
[06:25] Sid. 希德
[06:42] Chris, this feels like speed dating for druggies. 克里斯 这派对就像瘾君子的闪电约会
[06:45] I don’t know no-one here, man. 我谁都不认识
[06:46] Yeah, man, I know. 是啊 我知道
[06:47] I’d say I know maybe about 20% of the people here, 我也就认识其中1/5的人吧
[06:51] that’s why it’s so good. 所以才刺激啊
[06:54] Actually, man, maybe more like 10%. 其实 顶多1/10
[06:56] I see you invited your psychology teacher to aid this interaction? 所以你请来心理学老师帮你交友吗
[07:00] Angie’s here? 安吉来了
[07:01] Yeah. 是的
[07:06] I could shift a few ounces of this stuff. 我可以分销掉几盎司的货
[07:11] If you’ve got a decent supplier. 如果你有个好供货商的话
[07:30] Chris… I’m sorry. Chris? 克里斯 抱歉 克里斯
[07:44] You all right? Do you want to dance? 你还好吧 想跳舞吗
[07:46] No, I, um… 不想 我…
[07:48] Are there any other teachers here? 还有其他老师来了吗
[07:51] I dunno. Yeah, maybe. 不知道 可能有吧
[07:53] It depends if they knew about it, and if they wanted to come. 那要看他们知不知道 想不想来了
[07:58] Or if… 还有…
[08:02] No, I only invited you. 没有 我只邀请了你
[08:06] This was a bad idea. I didn’t think it through. 这可不太好 我没考虑清楚
[08:09] I just wanted you to come. 我就是希望你能来
[08:11] Chris… 克里斯
[08:12] I think, right, that dancing is,like, the best thing in the world. 我觉得跳舞是世界上最幸福的事
[08:16] Yeah? Because it makes you healthy,in your body, 因为舞蹈可以强健身体
[08:19] but it also, it makes your head better too, so… 还能锻炼大脑 所以…
[08:25] I just… Will you stay and… 我就…你能留下…
[08:29] …dance or just… 跳跳舞或者…
[08:32] Please. 拜托了
[08:37] OK. 好吧
[08:38] Yeah? 答应了
[08:40] Yeah. 嗯
[08:59] I… I can’t do this. 我不能这样
[09:02] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[09:05] No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[09:07] Angie, Angie, look, look,it’s not like that, all right? 安吉 听我说 不是你想的那样
[09:10] I dropped a couple of them Viagra by mistake 我不小心多磕了几粒伟哥
[09:12] and it’s been like that all day. 结果一整天都这个样子
[09:14] It’s been like a second leg, fucking third leg. 就像第二条腿…第三条腿一样
[09:17] It’s… It’s just Viagra! 只是伟哥啊
[09:21] You see? That’s Viagra for you. 瞧见没 伟哥就这样
[09:24] More trouble than it’s worth. 麻烦比好处多
[09:26] Speak for yourself, Casa-never. 那是你的想法 阳痿
[09:43] I think she’s a fucking nut leaving a grand on her sideboard. 她把一千块丢在碗橱上真是疯了
[09:46] I liked her. 我挺喜欢她的
[09:48] She smiled too much and everything but she was all right. 虽然她老是笑 但还不错
[09:52] I swear Chris gives these bastards speed. 克里斯肯定喂他们什么了
[09:54] They move faster than normal fish do. 他们游得比一般的鱼快很多
[09:58] Besides, I don’t know what it 而且 我很难想象
[10:00] would be like having a son like Chris. 有克里斯这样的儿子是什么感觉
[10:04] He’s all right. 他还好了
[10:06] He can be well sweet sometimes. 有时候也很可爱的
[10:18] Tony? 托尼
[10:19] Yeah, yeah, just a minute. 嗯 嗯 等一下
[10:28] You know what I like about your body? 你知道我喜欢你身体哪里吗
[10:31] No. 不清楚
[10:33] One boob’s bigger than the other. 两边乳房不一样大
[10:46] Oh. Fuck. 噢 妈的
[10:48] Hi, Sid. 希德 你好
[10:50] Sorry. I was just, uh,looking for a T-shirt. 抱歉 我就是想找件T恤
[10:53] It’s just Chris said I could borrow a… Fuck. 克里斯说我可以借的 妈的
[10:57] Sorry, it’s just someone puked on me, 不好意思 有人吐我身上了
[11:01] I just need a T-shirt. 我需要换件T恤
[11:04] I’ll choose you one. 我给你找件
[11:05] I’ll wait outside. Sorry. Fuck, sorry. 我去外面等 抱歉 妈的 抱歉
[11:09] Sid. 希德
[11:12] What do you think of my tits? 你觉得我的乳房怎么样
[11:19] – Is one bigger than the other? – What? I don’t… -不一样大吗 -什么 我不知…
[11:23] What would you prefer? 你觉得怎么样
[11:25] I don’t… I think there’s something wrong with my eyes. 我不知…我觉得我眼睛出毛病了
[11:29] Blurring, or… 看不清楚…
[11:31] I could have an infection or something. 有可能是感染了什么的
[11:35] You’ll look good in this. 这件适合你
[11:37] Thanks. Sorry. 谢谢 抱歉
[11:39] They’re, um, nice, Michelle. 它们蛮好的 米歇尔
[11:45] Sorry. 不好意思
[11:50] That was brilliant. 真好玩
[11:51] Fuck off! 滚
[11:55] You know what, Tony? Your eyes are supposed to fucking blur too. 知道吗 托尼 你也是个睁眼瞎
[12:14] Sid’s face, though. 希德那个表情啊
[13:08] You OK, Chris? 你还好吧 克里斯
[13:09] Um. Yeah, yeah, yeah. 嗯嗯 挺好
[13:11] – All the others asleep? – Yeah. -其他人都睡了 -是啊
[13:14] I don’t really sleep well in other people’s houses. 我在别人家睡不好
[13:18] Do you want me to walk you home? 要我送你回家吗
[13:19] It’s miles. But thanks. 太远了 谢谢 算了吧
[13:23] Right. 好吧
[13:26] Yeah. How did that, um, music competition thing go, by the way? 对了 你的音乐比赛怎么样了
[13:29] Did you win? 赢了吗
[13:30] No. 没有
[13:33] Still, finalist, though that’s got to be all right, ain’t it? 能进决赛就很不容易了 对吧
[13:38] What did the winner get? 冠军奖品是什么
[13:41] Oh, he signed an international recording contract. 跟跨国唱片公司的合约
[13:44] Cool. What did you get? 不错啊 你呢
[13:47] I got 25 to cover my travel. 报销了25磅的路费
[13:50] Wankers. 真过分
[13:59] Chris, where’s your mum? 克里斯 你妈去哪了
[14:03] Dunno, mate. 不知道啊
[14:15] I mean, 我是说
[14:17] what was I supposed to say? 我还能说什么啊
[14:20] “Yeah, I like your tits. 嗯 我喜欢你的乳房
[14:22] “They seem very nice, symmetrical.” 它们很漂亮 而且对称
[14:27] – What’s the right word, even? – Nice is OK. -该怎么形容啊 -漂亮就可以了
[14:33] Do you think she’ll be upset? 你觉得她会难过吗
[14:36] Do you think she’ll be angry with me? 你觉得她会生我气吗
[14:40] I just, 我就是
[14:42] you know, just… 就是
[14:44] – Sid. – Yeah. -希德 -嗯
[14:45] Your stiffy’s digging into my back. 你老二杵到我腰上了
[14:48] Oh. Sorry. 抱歉
[14:54] – Sid. – Yeah. -希德 -嗯
[14:57] You know there are other girls, don’t you? 你知道还有其他女生吧
[15:01] Where? 在哪
[15:12] So you don’t thinkshe’ll be angry with me? 你觉得她不会生我气吗
[15:17] Safe. 太棒了
[15:29] 110 115 120 110, 115, 120.
[15:34] Um, it’s all right, mate, I’ve got change. 没关系 伙计 我有零钱
[15:40] 121 122 121, 22.
[15:42] 123 123.5 23, 23.50.
[15:47] 124 124.06 124.08 24. Six, eight.
[15:50] 124.17 124.18 124.19 24.20 Seven, eight, nine, ten. 24.20.
[15:53] How much do I still owe you, mate? 还要多少 伙计
[15:54] 14 quid. 14块
[15:58] OK, um, my mum keeps money upstairs. 好 我妈把钱放在楼上
[16:00] I’ll just go get it. Wait there, one minute. 我这就去拿 你等会儿
[16:53] What have you been doing, man? 你干什么了 伙计
[16:54] Nothing. 没什么
[16:57] You stink of sick. 一身呕吐味儿
[16:58] Yeah, but not, like, badly. 是啊 但也不是很糟吧
[17:01] If Chris’s house didn’t out-stink you, yeah, 要不是克里斯家比你身上的味儿还重
[17:03] people would actually be walking away from you. 大家真的会离你远远的
[17:06] Well, I’ll just borrow some deodorant. 我去借点除臭剂不就得了
[17:21] Hey up. 早啊
[17:25] You all right, Chris? 还好吧 克里斯
[17:27] Yeah. 还好
[17:29] What were you doing in the wardrobe? 你在衣柜里干什么呢
[17:31] I was just, um, checking what stuff my mum took with her. 我就是看看我妈都带走了什么
[17:35] What did she take? 都有什么
[17:37] Oh, yeah. Everything. 全部家当
[17:43] Do you think she’s gone, mate? 你觉得她不会回来了吗
[17:48] Hey, my knob’s gone down, though. 我的老二终于趴下了
[17:50] – That’s good. – It isn’t blue or anything? -不错 -没变蓝什么的吧
[17:53] Um, no, it’s a bit red, like, 有点红 还可以
[17:55] but, no, it’s not bad. Not bad. 没什么大碍
[18:00] It looks bigger to me. Probably did it some good. 貌似还大了 或许还挺有好处
[18:03] Yeah. Yeah. You might be right, actually. Yeah. 嗯 好像还真让你说着了
[18:08] Hey, seven years bad luck,that there, mate, the mirror. 这可是七年的霉运啊
[18:18] And breathe in deep. Deep. 深呼吸 深…呼吸
[18:21] And stretch and bend 伸展 弯腰
[18:23] and stretch and reach. 伸展 拉伸
[18:26] And reach to the right. 拉伸 向右
[18:28] Left, and bend.’ 向左 弯腰
[18:29] I think she’s quite sexy. 我觉得她挺性感的
[18:31] I’ve always wanted to fuck an older woman. 我一直想上个年长的女人
[18:35] It’s the hips… 因为她们的屁股
[18:39] …just above the knickers. 短裤遮不住
[18:43] It’s the way the skin bunches, you know. 皮肤那样打褶
[18:48] I mean, look at her, 看看她
[18:50] very nice hips. 屁股多漂亮啊
[18:56] Where’s Chris? 克里斯在哪
[18:57] Right here. 在这儿
[18:59] This man won’t let us start the pizzas till you pay him. 你不给他钱 他不肯给我们披萨
[19:02] OK. Anyone got any cash? 谁有现金
[19:05] You’ve got a grand! 你有一千呢
[19:07] Nah, man. I’ve got a nice hi-fi, about 4,000 beer cans, 我就只有个高保真音响 4000个啤酒罐
[19:10] and then a few of these empty wraps. 还有几个空包装纸
[19:14] What? 怎么了
[19:17] Listen, yeah, right, OK…?,000 ain’t even that much money 听我说 一千镑现在说起来
[19:21] these days, really, you know, when you think about it. So… 都不算钱 你想想的话 真没多少
[19:28] Look, man, all right, I bought it yesterday, yeah, 听着 伙计 我昨天才买的
[19:30] and I remember you, 我记得你
[19:31] because you’ve got a very good face for memorising. 因为你的脸特别好记
[19:37] Right, so, I bought it from you, 我就是从你手里买的
[19:39] and you were chuffed to sell it. 你当时还很开心呢
[19:49] There’s a Pop Tart in the CD drawer. CD槽里有饼渣
[19:53] Take it out. Clean it. I’ll pay for that bit. 收拾干净不就好了 这我付钱
[19:55] So, you know, sell it on. 你再卖出去呗
[19:57] We can’t sell it on. 我们不能再卖了
[19:57] Yeah, so if you clean it? 你收拾干净就好了嘛
[19:58] We’re not going to clean it. 我们不会收拾的
[20:00] I’ll clean it and bring it back tomorrow. 我收拾 明天给拿回来
[20:02] It’s soiled, it’s unsellable. 已经弄脏了 不能卖了
[20:04] Whatever you do to it now, we can’t take it back. 不管怎样 我们不会退货的
[20:06] I’ll clean it, then I’ll bring it back in tomorrow 那我就收拾干净 明天拿回来
[20:08] and give it to one of the other people that works here. 交给其他在这儿工作的服务员
[20:10] No, you won’t. Because I would have told them not to take it back, 不可能 我会告诉他们别退货
[20:13] because you’ve wrecked it. 因为你已经弄坏了
[20:19] I kept the receipt. 我有收据
[20:21] Receipts don’t cover Pop Tarts. 收据不包括馅饼
[20:25] I’ll tell you how toget rid of your zits. 那我教你怎么去痘
[20:29] How? 怎么弄
[20:30] Right. 好
[20:32] Piss on a piece of toilet paper and wipe your face with it. 用沾尿的手纸擦脸
[20:34] Works better than Clearasil. 效果比祛痘霜好
[20:36] Tried it. 试过了
[20:47] Thank you for calling at Smithson Electrics. 谢谢光临史密森家电
[20:49] Is there anything else I can help you with today, sir? 您还需要点什么吗
[20:54] No. 没事了
[20:59] Chris… 克里斯
[21:01] Chris, wait up, mate, please. 克里斯 等等
[21:04] Stop being a fucking pussy. 别跟娘儿们似的
[21:07] No. 不要
[21:09] What? 什么
[21:10] No. 不要
[21:12] But…You know, it says “we buy anything” just there, 可那上面写着 来者不拒
[21:15] so maybe you could buy this. 或许你可以买下这个
[21:18] Get out of my shop! Get out of my shop! 滚出我的店 滚出我的店
[21:43] All right, Chris? Hey up. 你好啊 克里斯
[21:45] Che! Che! 奇 奇
[21:49] Loves watching me shit. 就爱看我大便
[21:55] What can I do you for? 有什么事吗
[21:57] How did you get on with that Lithuanian E? 你跟那立陶宛人处得怎么样
[22:01] I got some square pills from Albania in. 我从阿尔巴尼亚搞到些方形的药片
[22:04] Retro Eastern Blocs, they’re calling them. 他们美名其曰 东方古片
[22:07] Nah, um, I’m selling, actually. 其实我是来卖东西的
[22:10] Fancy a hi-fi? 要音响吗
[22:12] Nah. Can’t shift it, mate. 不要 没法转手
[22:16] How about a wheel barrow? 那手推车呢
[22:19] Oh, aye, I always needanother wheel barrow. 好 手推车多多益善
[22:23] 20 the lot. 顶多20块
[22:25] Done. Cheers. 成交
[22:27] How d’you want it?Powder, pills or cash? 兑哪种 药粉药片还是现金
[22:30] Cash. 现金
[22:39] 10, 15, 20. 10 15 20块
[22:42] Job done. 搞定
[22:47] Fuck it, let’s have a look at these pills. 妈的 给我看看那种药吧
[23:32] Shit. 妈的
[23:55] Fuck’s sake! 操
[24:11] See ya later, mate. 待会儿见 伙计
[24:33] Fucking hell, man. You woke me up. 我去啊 你把我吵醒了
[24:35] Who are you? 你是谁
[24:36] Who the fuck are you? I’m sleeping! 你他妈又是谁 老子睡觉呢
[24:38] – This is my house! – So? -这是我家 -那又怎样
[24:49] Get off me, man! 别碰我
[24:51] Get off me! Ow! 别碰我
[25:00] Don’t know what you’re fucking doing, thinking you can… 你想干什么 别以为你能…
[25:05] Leave it, man! 放弃吧
[25:24] What the fuck? 我去啊
[25:30] Hey, buddy, hello? 伙计 喂
[25:42] You all right, me babba? That was some ride. 你没事吧 摔得可够呛
[26:00] Look, I think you should go. 你该走了
[26:07] No, not up the fucking stairs, what you doing, man? Come on. 别上楼啊 你干什么 快走吧
[26:09] Stop, man, let’s create a bit harmony in here. 别这样 伙计 有话好说嘛
[26:11] Let’s have some harmony. Yeah? I was only sleeping in your bath. 咱们和谐共处吧 我就借你的浴缸睡睡
[26:14] I’ve never met you, all right. 我根本不认识你
[26:16] – You’ve met me now. – Yes, but it’s my house! -现在认识了 -但这是我家啊
[26:18] All right, so just fuck off! 好吧 快给我滚
[26:22] Cheers, then. 谢啦
[26:28] Right, now let me back in. 行了 让我进去
[26:32] Listen, man, you’re a very hostile bloke. 伙计 你太不友好了
[26:34] Let! Me! Back! In! 让 我 进 去
[26:36] You’re a very aggressive young man. 你非常咄咄逼人
[26:39] I think you’ve got issues. 我觉得你有心理问题
[26:42] – Big issues. – Ah, fuck! -有大问题 -操
[26:45] You need to take a chill pill, mate. You know? 你得冷静下来
[26:47] You need to chillex a little bit. 放松一点
[26:49] Let me back in. 让我进去
[26:50] Listen, take a while. Calm down. 听着 缓一缓 冷静下来
[26:52] Maybe take a day or two, and then we’ll talk about it. All right? 或许过个一两天我们再谈谈
[26:55] It’s my fucking house! 这他妈是我家
[26:56] I don’t make the rules, man. I don’t make the rules. 没办法 又不是我说了算
[27:49] So, um, what are you going to do? 你打算怎么办
[27:56] Yeah. 嗯
[27:59] There’s only one thing you can’t do, Chris 克里斯 你唯一不能做的
[28:02] and that’s stay like you are. 就是维持现状
[28:04] You got no money, basically no house, you can’t just… 没有钱 可以说没房子 你不能…
[28:08] Look, I’ve fucked up, I know. I fucked up. 我知道 我搞砸了
[28:16] No, you haven’t. 不 你没有
[28:31] – You just… – Angie, do you reckon we… -你只是… -安吉 你说我们…
[28:34] Hey, Chris, trousers! How good are we? 克里斯 裤子 看我们多好
[28:38] Don’t tell him. 别和他说
[28:39] You create such a noise, man. 你引起了大轰动
[28:40] Everyone’s talking about some naked guy who just walked through school. 大家都在说刚刚有人在学校裸奔
[28:43] People are trying to work out 大家都在琢磨
[28:44] whether you’ve made some kind of political statement. 你是不是想表达什么政治立场
[28:47] This top any good? 衣服可以吗
[28:49] I think you’ll like it. 我觉得你会喜欢的
[28:50] I didn’t think anyone would notice. 我以为没人看见呢
[28:53] Yeah. Maybe a few did. 恐怕还是有几个人看到了
[28:59] Pull yourself together, man. 振作起来
[29:00] Christ, you need a mum, you big baby. 天哪 得给你找个娘啊 小屁孩
[29:02] Tony! 托尼
[29:05] Fucking hell, he’s not that pathetic. 怎么了 他还没那么惨呢
[29:07] You can take a joke, can’t you Chris? 玩笑还开得起吧 克里斯
[29:09] Look, you try it, OK? No Mum, no Dad, on your own. 你试试没爹没娘自己生活啊
[29:14] – Sounds brilliant to me. – I’ve got… I’ve got a Dad. -貌似不错 -我有爸爸
[29:30] There’s no-one in. 没人的
[29:31] You’ll be fine, Chris, OK? 没事的 克里斯
[29:40] Chris? 克里斯
[29:43] Chris! What a… 克里斯 真是…
[29:46] What a lovely surprise! 真是个惊喜啊
[29:48] – Look, we weren’t planning on… – Hi, I’m Jal. -听着 我们没打算 -你好 我是杰奥
[29:52] Jal, I’m Mary. 杰奥 我是玛丽
[29:56] Won’t you come in? 进来吧
[29:58] Your dad’ll be back soon. 你爸一会儿就回来
[29:59] But I can give him a ring anyway, shall I? 我也可以给他打个电话 要吗
[30:01] What, he’s not here? We could come back ano… 什么 他不在 那我们回头再…
[30:03] Wonderful! 好极了
[30:05] Wonderful. 好极了
[30:18] And this is little Sammy. 这是小萨姆
[30:23] Do you want to come and say hello, Chris? 要过来打个招呼吗 克里斯
[30:26] Er, no, I’II, um, leave him to sleep. 不用了 让他睡吧
[30:33] Well… 那个…
[30:51] How’s your mum, Chris? 你妈妈怎么样 克里斯
[30:54] Actually, that’s the reason… 其实 我们就是为了这个…
[30:55] Yeah, she’s getting better. 她好多了
[30:58] Oh, no! 真的啊
[31:00] She hasn’t had another turn, has she? 她没再发作吗
[31:02] Um, no. Not really. She’s fine. 没有 她很好
[31:07] Good. Well, send her my best. 好啊 代我向她问好
[31:15] Why don’t we look for some baby photos of Chris. That could be fun. 我们看看克里斯小时候的照片吧 可有趣了
[31:20] Graham labels them by year. 格雷姆按年份分类
[31:23] I’m trying to encourage him to label by mood, but… 我想让他按心情分类 但是
[31:26] You won’t find any of me. 不会有我的
[31:28] Worried we might find something embarrassing? 怕我找到窘照吗
[31:40] Ah, bingo! 找到了
[31:45] Look, he’s even sweeter than Sammy. 他比萨姆还可爱呢
[31:49] I don’t think I’m supposed to say that as a mum, but you are! 作为母亲我不该这么说 但的确可爱
[31:53] Have a look at him! 看看他
[31:57] You do look quite cute. 真的很可爱
[31:59] That’s not me. 那不是我
[32:01] It is. 是的
[32:03] No, it’s not. It’s Peter. 不是的 那是彼得
[32:10] Well, we can still say he looks sweet, can’t we? 不过他还是很可爱 对吧
[32:15] Who’s Peter? 谁是彼得
[32:16] – Um, he’s my brother. – Your brother? -他是我哥哥 -你有哥哥
[32:24] Graham! 格雷姆
[32:27] You’ll never guess who’s here! 你肯定猜不到谁在这儿
[32:30] It’s Chris! Isn’t that great! 是克里斯 多好啊
[32:34] I need a shower.I ‘m going for a shower. 我得洗澡 我去洗个澡
[32:36] I’ve just had to sit with him for the last half hour! 我刚刚还和他坐了半个小时呢
[32:41] Well, get rid of him. 把他赶走
[32:42] Don’t do this to me, Graham, he’s your son. 别让我去 格雷姆 他是你儿子
[32:45] Can’t help that. 真他妈没办法
[32:46] He’s a fuck-up, just like his mum. 他是个废物 跟他妈一样
[32:49] I don’t want him here, OK? I’m taking a shower. 我不想看见他 好吗 我去洗澡了
[33:21] Everything’s fine, he’s just got a couple of calls to make. 没事了 他只是要打几个电话
[33:26] He’s calmed down. You look nice together, Chris. 他安静多了 你们挺投缘的 克里斯
[33:33] Just wants to suckleon something, probably. 可能就是想吸点什么
[33:37] Give me your finger. 把你手指给我
[33:52] Come on, Sammy. Come on. 乖 萨姆 乖
[33:59] – Listen. His mum has… – Does he want money? -他妈妈… -他想要钱吗
[34:01] No. He doesn’t. 不 不是的
[34:07] Chris! 克里斯
[35:06] You OK? 你还好吧
[35:11] I could never do them knots at Cubs, you know, 我童子军时总学不会打结
[35:15] always said, “Ah, he’s not got the fingers for it,” or whatever. 人家就说我”笨手笨脚”什么的
[35:18] But look what my fucking fingers can do now, eh? 看看我的手现在多灵巧啊
[35:23] Hey, do you… do you wanna hear aboutthe best day of my life? 你想听听我这辈子最好的一天吗
[35:27] Cubs. 童子军时候
[35:29] I’d pissed myself by accident. 我不小心尿了裤子
[35:32] They’d had us sitting downfor ages and, um, I was trying… 他们让我们坐了好久 我想
[35:35] trying to get out like to leave the room 离开那屋子
[35:37] but this little kid kept blocking me, 但有个孩子总拦着我
[35:40] stopping me leaving, he was playinga game or something and, um… 不让我出去 他好像是在玩什么游戏
[35:43] So I told him, right, that he was a dickhead, 我就说他是个混蛋
[35:46] and that he’s gonna get out of my way, dickhead… 还让他给我滚开 混蛋
[35:50] …and then the whole place went quiet 然后 整个屋子都静了下来
[35:52] cos I’d said “dickhead”. 因为我说了”混蛋”
[35:55] And then they was all laughing,everyone, 然后大家都笑了起来
[35:57] and I couldn’t work out if it was cos I’d swore 我就想不通那是因为我说了脏话
[36:00] or if they’d seen that my shorts were wet, 还是因为他们看见我裤子湿了
[36:01] so I tried to cover my shorts withmy hands, 所以我就用手遮着我的短裤
[36:05] right, but that meant they all definitely noticed 结果这下他们就都看到了
[36:07] and then there was more laughing. 然后就笑得更厉害了
[36:12] But, yeah, Peter, 但是 彼得
[36:14] my brother, he was, um, 我哥哥 他是
[36:16] he was youngest-ever sixer or something. 他是最年轻的童子军队长
[36:18] They’re the ones in charge, sixers. 队长是负责的人
[36:23] Dib-dib-dib. 尽力做好[童子军口号]
[36:26] He could do all the knots, him. 他什么结都会打
[36:30] Him and Dad would practise. 他和爸爸经常练习
[36:32] He loved it. 他喜欢那样
[36:35] Anyway, he stands up, yeah, sixer, 总之 他站了起来 队长嘛
[36:38] and, um, and they all liked him, 大家都喜欢他
[36:42] and, um, 然后
[36:43] he takes my hand, 他领着我
[36:45] and took me to the toilet. 带我去了厕所
[36:47] and then, yeah, he take my shorts off and then he cleaned me up. 然后他帮我脱了短裤 给我洗干净了
[36:52] And then he took off his shorts and put them on me. 他脱掉他的短裤给我穿上
[36:57] And then… 然后
[36:58] he kissed me on the cheek, 他亲了我的脸
[37:01] and took my hand, 领着我
[37:03] and we both went out there. 一起走出去
[37:04] Him just in his pants. 他只穿着内裤
[37:09] No-one laughed. 没人笑他
[37:14] Best day of my life. 这辈子最好的一天
[37:22] Look, don’t, um, don’t tell the others, yeah, about… 听我说 别跟其他人提起…
[37:28] No, I won’t. 嗯 我不会的
[37:31] Do you know what you’re gonna do? 你知道你要怎么办吗
[37:34] What, me? 我吗
[37:36] No, I… 不 我
[37:37] You think your mum’s gonna come back? 你觉得你妈还会回来吗
[37:40] No, she’s still around. 不 她根本没走
[37:43] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[37:46] She left flowers by the grave again. 她又给我哥献花了
[38:09] Every time you see a nipple, 每次看到乳头
[38:11] a butt crack or a camel toe, 股沟 或骆驼趾[女性大阴唇]
[38:13] you have to drink one shot down in one, OK? 就得一口干 怎么样
[38:17] What’s a camel toe? 什么是骆驼趾
[38:20] Tony? 托尼
[38:21] It’s when it bunches around the… 就是裤子勒紧了
[38:26] …crack. 下面的样子
[38:26] It’s a minge thing. 就是下面那东西
[38:28] – Yeah. – Oh. Nice. -对 -好啊
[38:29] You got slow playon this thing, Michelle? 这东西能慢放吗 米歇尔
[38:31] What? Slow play? 什么 慢放
[38:33] -There! – Where? -那里 -怎么了
[38:34] A nipple, I saw a nipple. 乳头 我看见乳头了
[38:38] Concealed or free? 遮住了还是露出来了
[38:39] If concealed counts, we’re gonna be drinking a lot. 如果遮住的也算 我们就要喝很多了
[38:42] It can be concealed and visible. Just ask Jal. 遮住也看得见 不信问杰奥
[38:44] – What? – When you’re wearing that red top. -什么 -你的那件红上衣啊
[38:47] Will someone rewind the tape, 麻烦谁倒下带
[38:48] so we can all see the nipple 这样大家就都能看到乳头
[38:49] and drink, please? 然后我们干杯
[38:53] Where’s the controls? 遥控器在哪
[38:55] – Sid. – Oh, sorry, just gotta… -希德 -抱歉 我去…
[39:01] You better not be going for a wank. 你最好不是去打飞机
[39:02] Where’s the fucking controls? 遥控器他妈在哪
[39:08] Gimme the remote. 给我遥控器
[39:18] I think we should go on a date. 我觉得我们该去约会
[39:20] What, us? 我们吗
[39:22] – We don’t have to have… -OK. -我们不非得… -好
[39:25] Er… yeah. 嗯 好啊
[39:43] – That was a nipple! – You know what? I don’t fucking care. -那是个乳头 -告诉你 我才不管
[40:07] There was a teacher in here last. 这里之前住过一个老师
[40:09] He might not have collected all his things. 他可能没把东西都拿走
[40:11] If you find anything, just put them in the corner, OK? 如果你找到什么 就放在角落 好吗
[40:16] Yeah. 好的
[40:20] I… 我
[40:23] They told me to tell you 他们让我告诉你
[40:24] that although this isn’t a classroom or anything, 这虽然不是教室
[40:26] this is still college property. 但还是学校的财产
[40:29] So if you do any damage or… 所以如果你弄坏了什么
[40:34] Well, it will… 嗯 那就…
[40:38] They could kick you out of school. 他们会把你赶出学校
[40:40] OK. 好的
[40:43] I’m sorry, it’s just… They said to say. 抱歉…他们让我说一声
[40:46] No, it’s OK, I don’t mind. 没关系 我不介意
[40:53] I… 我
[40:56] Your friends said you like fish. 你朋友说你喜欢养鱼
[40:58] And I wanted to give you 我想给你
[41:02] a room-warming. 一个乔迁礼物
[41:05] That for me? 给我的吗
[41:09] They didn’t have any bowls left in the store. 商店没有鱼缸了
[41:13] I just wanted to give you something. 我只是想送你点东西
[41:19] Wish you luck. 祝你好运
[41:24] Yeah. 嗯
[41:31] Yeah. 嗯
[41:39] I should go. 我该走了
[41:45] OK. 好的
[41:47] Sorry. 哦 挡路了
[41:48] Right. 没事
[41:52] Bye. 再见
皮囊

文章导航

Previous Post: 皮囊(Skins)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 皮囊(Skins)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

皮囊(Skins)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号