时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | ‘Move those hips! | 屁屁扭起来 |
[00:55] | ‘And swivel and loose. | 转体 放松 |
[00:59] | ‘And swivel and loose. | 转体 放松 |
[01:05] | ‘Reach and stretch.’ | 拉伸 伸展 |
[01:08] | ‘Reach and up. | 拉伸 向上 |
[01:10] | ‘And up… ‘ | 向上 |
[01:12] | ‘Let’s see those buttocks clench! | 臀部收紧了 |
[01:14] | ‘Are you feeling it? Good! | 感觉到了吗 好极了 |
[01:18] | ‘Now relax. | 放松一下 |
[01:21] | ‘Feel the sweat. | 大汗淋漓 |
[01:23] | ‘Enjoy it. | 享受吧 |
[01:24] | ‘Now, onto the pelvis. | 现在锻炼胯部 |
[01:26] | ‘Stand with your feet firmly apart.’ | 双脚分开 站稳 |
[01:53] | Fucking Viagra. | 该死的伟哥 |
[02:42] | Mum? | 妈 |
[03:01] | How much is there? | 有多少 |
[03:03] | One thousand smackers. | 一千块 |
[03:04] | I’d put it in premium bonds. | 要是我就买溢价债券 |
[03:06] | See, it’s low risk, with a steady return. And it’s tax free. | 低风险 收益稳定 而且免税 |
[03:11] | You sure you didn’t just forget? | 你确定不是你忘了吗 |
[03:13] | Forget what? | 忘了什么 |
[03:15] | She said she’s going on holiday, you said “Yeah”, | 或许她说要去度假 你说知道了 |
[03:17] | dropped a couple of pills and forgot about the conversation? | 磕了几粒药 结果忘得精光 |
[03:19] | I dunno, man. It says she’s gone for a few days. | 不知道 信封上说她要离开几天 |
[03:22] | Is it true?! | 是真的吗 |
[03:24] | Our money, babe! Our money! Yes! | 钞票啊 大把的钞票啊 |
[03:27] | That’s fucking great, Anwar. | 好极了 安瓦 |
[03:31] | Cheer up, you fucker. | 打起精神来 衰人 |
[03:32] | You’re home alone and you’ve got an important question to answer. | 你一个人在家 还有个大问题 |
[03:36] | How you gonna spend this money? | 你打算怎么花这笔钱 |
[04:34] | He’s had an erection for 15 hours? | 他硬了15个小时 |
[04:36] | Doesn’t even know how many Viagras he popped. | 他都不知道自己磕了多少伟哥 |
[04:39] | He’s holding it down with Sellotape. | 他用透明胶粘着那东西好不让它立着 |
[04:41] | Sellotape? | 透明胶 |
[04:43] | Yeah. I don’t know how. | 是啊 真不知道他怎么弄的 |
[04:45] | But he’s Sellotaped it to his belly, or his balls… | 他是粘在了肚皮还是蛋蛋上来着… |
[04:48] | I don’t know, sellotaped it to something. | 不知道 反正粘上了 |
[04:57] | All right? | 没事吧 |
[05:00] | – So it hasn’t held then. – Must be the sweat. | -看来没粘住 -沾上汗就不黏了 |
[05:04] | See, I reckon life’s about living in the moment, | 我觉得人生在于活在当下 |
[05:08] | you know… finding, you know, happiness, pleasure. | 就是…寻求快乐 愉悦 |
[05:13] | You know? | 理解吗 |
[05:16] | Whoa. Steady. | 稳住了 |
[05:21] | I’m not going to lie to you, | 我不想骗你 |
[05:23] | I’m in love with someone else. | 我爱上别人了 |
[05:26] | But why should I love you? | 但我为什么要爱你呢 |
[05:28] | We don’t know each other at all… | 我们根本不认识 |
[05:31] | And I’ve got this physical need thing, | 而我有肉体上的需要 |
[05:35] | and I was hoping… | 我希望 |
[05:38] | maybe you have too. | 或许你也有这种需要 |
[05:47] | You look for the gummy bits, yeah, through the paper. | 你就找纸上有胶的那部分 |
[05:52] | Lick it. | 舔 |
[05:56] | And then… | 然后 |
[05:57] | Bruv, what papers are you using? | 厉害 你用的哪种纸 |
[06:00] | Cos I heard TCI Whites… | 据说TCI的白纸… |
[06:03] | No. No, man. They’re satisfying, yeah, | 不 那种是不错 |
[06:06] | but the density’s off, and there’s too much cellulose in the fibe. | 但是密度不合适 纤维素含量也太高 |
[06:09] | I thought maybe I’m wrong – | 看来我错了 |
[06:11] | we should get to know each other first. | 我们应该先彼此了解下 |
[06:15] | I’ll… | 我… |
[06:17] | …call you tomorrow. | 明天给你电话 |
[06:20] | What’s your… | 你的… |
[06:22] | What’s your number? | 你的电话是多少 |
[06:25] | Sid. | 希德 |
[06:42] | Chris, this feels like speed dating for druggies. | 克里斯 这派对就像瘾君子的闪电约会 |
[06:45] | I don’t know no-one here, man. | 我谁都不认识 |
[06:46] | Yeah, man, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[06:47] | I’d say I know maybe about 20% of the people here, | 我也就认识其中1/5的人吧 |
[06:51] | that’s why it’s so good. | 所以才刺激啊 |
[06:54] | Actually, man, maybe more like 10%. | 其实 顶多1/10 |
[06:56] | I see you invited your psychology teacher to aid this interaction? | 所以你请来心理学老师帮你交友吗 |
[07:00] | Angie’s here? | 安吉来了 |
[07:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:06] | I could shift a few ounces of this stuff. | 我可以分销掉几盎司的货 |
[07:11] | If you’ve got a decent supplier. | 如果你有个好供货商的话 |
[07:30] | Chris… I’m sorry. Chris? | 克里斯 抱歉 克里斯 |
[07:44] | You all right? Do you want to dance? | 你还好吧 想跳舞吗 |
[07:46] | No, I, um… | 不想 我… |
[07:48] | Are there any other teachers here? | 还有其他老师来了吗 |
[07:51] | I dunno. Yeah, maybe. | 不知道 可能有吧 |
[07:53] | It depends if they knew about it, and if they wanted to come. | 那要看他们知不知道 想不想来了 |
[07:58] | Or if… | 还有… |
[08:02] | No, I only invited you. | 没有 我只邀请了你 |
[08:06] | This was a bad idea. I didn’t think it through. | 这可不太好 我没考虑清楚 |
[08:09] | I just wanted you to come. | 我就是希望你能来 |
[08:11] | Chris… | 克里斯 |
[08:12] | I think, right, that dancing is,like, the best thing in the world. | 我觉得跳舞是世界上最幸福的事 |
[08:16] | Yeah? Because it makes you healthy,in your body, | 因为舞蹈可以强健身体 |
[08:19] | but it also, it makes your head better too, so… | 还能锻炼大脑 所以… |
[08:25] | I just… Will you stay and… | 我就…你能留下… |
[08:29] | …dance or just… | 跳跳舞或者… |
[08:32] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[08:37] | OK. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | Yeah? | 答应了 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:59] | I… I can’t do this. | 我不能这样 |
[09:02] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[09:05] | No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:07] | Angie, Angie, look, look,it’s not like that, all right? | 安吉 听我说 不是你想的那样 |
[09:10] | I dropped a couple of them Viagra by mistake | 我不小心多磕了几粒伟哥 |
[09:12] | and it’s been like that all day. | 结果一整天都这个样子 |
[09:14] | It’s been like a second leg, fucking third leg. | 就像第二条腿…第三条腿一样 |
[09:17] | It’s… It’s just Viagra! | 只是伟哥啊 |
[09:21] | You see? That’s Viagra for you. | 瞧见没 伟哥就这样 |
[09:24] | More trouble than it’s worth. | 麻烦比好处多 |
[09:26] | Speak for yourself, Casa-never. | 那是你的想法 阳痿 |
[09:43] | I think she’s a fucking nut leaving a grand on her sideboard. | 她把一千块丢在碗橱上真是疯了 |
[09:46] | I liked her. | 我挺喜欢她的 |
[09:48] | She smiled too much and everything but she was all right. | 虽然她老是笑 但还不错 |
[09:52] | I swear Chris gives these bastards speed. | 克里斯肯定喂他们什么了 |
[09:54] | They move faster than normal fish do. | 他们游得比一般的鱼快很多 |
[09:58] | Besides, I don’t know what it | 而且 我很难想象 |
[10:00] | would be like having a son like Chris. | 有克里斯这样的儿子是什么感觉 |
[10:04] | He’s all right. | 他还好了 |
[10:06] | He can be well sweet sometimes. | 有时候也很可爱的 |
[10:18] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[10:19] | Yeah, yeah, just a minute. | 嗯 嗯 等一下 |
[10:28] | You know what I like about your body? | 你知道我喜欢你身体哪里吗 |
[10:31] | No. | 不清楚 |
[10:33] | One boob’s bigger than the other. | 两边乳房不一样大 |
[10:46] | Oh. Fuck. | 噢 妈的 |
[10:48] | Hi, Sid. | 希德 你好 |
[10:50] | Sorry. I was just, uh,looking for a T-shirt. | 抱歉 我就是想找件T恤 |
[10:53] | It’s just Chris said I could borrow a… Fuck. | 克里斯说我可以借的 妈的 |
[10:57] | Sorry, it’s just someone puked on me, | 不好意思 有人吐我身上了 |
[11:01] | I just need a T-shirt. | 我需要换件T恤 |
[11:04] | I’ll choose you one. | 我给你找件 |
[11:05] | I’ll wait outside. Sorry. Fuck, sorry. | 我去外面等 抱歉 妈的 抱歉 |
[11:09] | Sid. | 希德 |
[11:12] | What do you think of my tits? | 你觉得我的乳房怎么样 |
[11:19] | – Is one bigger than the other? – What? I don’t… | -不一样大吗 -什么 我不知… |
[11:23] | What would you prefer? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:25] | I don’t… I think there’s something wrong with my eyes. | 我不知…我觉得我眼睛出毛病了 |
[11:29] | Blurring, or… | 看不清楚… |
[11:31] | I could have an infection or something. | 有可能是感染了什么的 |
[11:35] | You’ll look good in this. | 这件适合你 |
[11:37] | Thanks. Sorry. | 谢谢 抱歉 |
[11:39] | They’re, um, nice, Michelle. | 它们蛮好的 米歇尔 |
[11:45] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:50] | That was brilliant. | 真好玩 |
[11:51] | Fuck off! | 滚 |
[11:55] | You know what, Tony? Your eyes are supposed to fucking blur too. | 知道吗 托尼 你也是个睁眼瞎 |
[12:14] | Sid’s face, though. | 希德那个表情啊 |
[13:08] | You OK, Chris? | 你还好吧 克里斯 |
[13:09] | Um. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 嗯嗯 挺好 |
[13:11] | – All the others asleep? – Yeah. | -其他人都睡了 -是啊 |
[13:14] | I don’t really sleep well in other people’s houses. | 我在别人家睡不好 |
[13:18] | Do you want me to walk you home? | 要我送你回家吗 |
[13:19] | It’s miles. But thanks. | 太远了 谢谢 算了吧 |
[13:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:26] | Yeah. How did that, um, music competition thing go, by the way? | 对了 你的音乐比赛怎么样了 |
[13:29] | Did you win? | 赢了吗 |
[13:30] | No. | 没有 |
[13:33] | Still, finalist, though that’s got to be all right, ain’t it? | 能进决赛就很不容易了 对吧 |
[13:38] | What did the winner get? | 冠军奖品是什么 |
[13:41] | Oh, he signed an international recording contract. | 跟跨国唱片公司的合约 |
[13:44] | Cool. What did you get? | 不错啊 你呢 |
[13:47] | I got 25 to cover my travel. | 报销了25磅的路费 |
[13:50] | Wankers. | 真过分 |
[13:59] | Chris, where’s your mum? | 克里斯 你妈去哪了 |
[14:03] | Dunno, mate. | 不知道啊 |
[14:15] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[14:17] | what was I supposed to say? | 我还能说什么啊 |
[14:20] | “Yeah, I like your tits. | 嗯 我喜欢你的乳房 |
[14:22] | “They seem very nice, symmetrical.” | 它们很漂亮 而且对称 |
[14:27] | – What’s the right word, even? – Nice is OK. | -该怎么形容啊 -漂亮就可以了 |
[14:33] | Do you think she’ll be upset? | 你觉得她会难过吗 |
[14:36] | Do you think she’ll be angry with me? | 你觉得她会生我气吗 |
[14:40] | I just, | 我就是 |
[14:42] | you know, just… | 就是 |
[14:44] | – Sid. – Yeah. | -希德 -嗯 |
[14:45] | Your stiffy’s digging into my back. | 你老二杵到我腰上了 |
[14:48] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:54] | – Sid. – Yeah. | -希德 -嗯 |
[14:57] | You know there are other girls, don’t you? | 你知道还有其他女生吧 |
[15:01] | Where? | 在哪 |
[15:12] | So you don’t thinkshe’ll be angry with me? | 你觉得她不会生我气吗 |
[15:17] | Safe. | 太棒了 |
[15:29] | 110 115 120 110, 115, 120. | |
[15:34] | Um, it’s all right, mate, I’ve got change. | 没关系 伙计 我有零钱 |
[15:40] | 121 122 121, 22. | |
[15:42] | 123 123.5 23, 23.50. | |
[15:47] | 124 124.06 124.08 24. Six, eight. | |
[15:50] | 124.17 124.18 124.19 24.20 Seven, eight, nine, ten. 24.20. | |
[15:53] | How much do I still owe you, mate? | 还要多少 伙计 |
[15:54] | 14 quid. | 14块 |
[15:58] | OK, um, my mum keeps money upstairs. | 好 我妈把钱放在楼上 |
[16:00] | I’ll just go get it. Wait there, one minute. | 我这就去拿 你等会儿 |
[16:53] | What have you been doing, man? | 你干什么了 伙计 |
[16:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:57] | You stink of sick. | 一身呕吐味儿 |
[16:58] | Yeah, but not, like, badly. | 是啊 但也不是很糟吧 |
[17:01] | If Chris’s house didn’t out-stink you, yeah, | 要不是克里斯家比你身上的味儿还重 |
[17:03] | people would actually be walking away from you. | 大家真的会离你远远的 |
[17:06] | Well, I’ll just borrow some deodorant. | 我去借点除臭剂不就得了 |
[17:21] | Hey up. | 早啊 |
[17:25] | You all right, Chris? | 还好吧 克里斯 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[17:29] | What were you doing in the wardrobe? | 你在衣柜里干什么呢 |
[17:31] | I was just, um, checking what stuff my mum took with her. | 我就是看看我妈都带走了什么 |
[17:35] | What did she take? | 都有什么 |
[17:37] | Oh, yeah. Everything. | 全部家当 |
[17:43] | Do you think she’s gone, mate? | 你觉得她不会回来了吗 |
[17:48] | Hey, my knob’s gone down, though. | 我的老二终于趴下了 |
[17:50] | – That’s good. – It isn’t blue or anything? | -不错 -没变蓝什么的吧 |
[17:53] | Um, no, it’s a bit red, like, | 有点红 还可以 |
[17:55] | but, no, it’s not bad. Not bad. | 没什么大碍 |
[18:00] | It looks bigger to me. Probably did it some good. | 貌似还大了 或许还挺有好处 |
[18:03] | Yeah. Yeah. You might be right, actually. Yeah. | 嗯 好像还真让你说着了 |
[18:08] | Hey, seven years bad luck,that there, mate, the mirror. | 这可是七年的霉运啊 |
[18:18] | And breathe in deep. Deep. | 深呼吸 深…呼吸 |
[18:21] | And stretch and bend | 伸展 弯腰 |
[18:23] | and stretch and reach. | 伸展 拉伸 |
[18:26] | And reach to the right. | 拉伸 向右 |
[18:28] | Left, and bend.’ | 向左 弯腰 |
[18:29] | I think she’s quite sexy. | 我觉得她挺性感的 |
[18:31] | I’ve always wanted to fuck an older woman. | 我一直想上个年长的女人 |
[18:35] | It’s the hips… | 因为她们的屁股 |
[18:39] | …just above the knickers. | 短裤遮不住 |
[18:43] | It’s the way the skin bunches, you know. | 皮肤那样打褶 |
[18:48] | I mean, look at her, | 看看她 |
[18:50] | very nice hips. | 屁股多漂亮啊 |
[18:56] | Where’s Chris? | 克里斯在哪 |
[18:57] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[18:59] | This man won’t let us start the pizzas till you pay him. | 你不给他钱 他不肯给我们披萨 |
[19:02] | OK. Anyone got any cash? | 谁有现金 |
[19:05] | You’ve got a grand! | 你有一千呢 |
[19:07] | Nah, man. I’ve got a nice hi-fi, about 4,000 beer cans, | 我就只有个高保真音响 4000个啤酒罐 |
[19:10] | and then a few of these empty wraps. | 还有几个空包装纸 |
[19:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:17] | Listen, yeah, right, OK…?,000 ain’t even that much money | 听我说 一千镑现在说起来 |
[19:21] | these days, really, you know, when you think about it. So… | 都不算钱 你想想的话 真没多少 |
[19:28] | Look, man, all right, I bought it yesterday, yeah, | 听着 伙计 我昨天才买的 |
[19:30] | and I remember you, | 我记得你 |
[19:31] | because you’ve got a very good face for memorising. | 因为你的脸特别好记 |
[19:37] | Right, so, I bought it from you, | 我就是从你手里买的 |
[19:39] | and you were chuffed to sell it. | 你当时还很开心呢 |
[19:49] | There’s a Pop Tart in the CD drawer. | CD槽里有饼渣 |
[19:53] | Take it out. Clean it. I’ll pay for that bit. | 收拾干净不就好了 这我付钱 |
[19:55] | So, you know, sell it on. | 你再卖出去呗 |
[19:57] | We can’t sell it on. | 我们不能再卖了 |
[19:57] | Yeah, so if you clean it? | 你收拾干净就好了嘛 |
[19:58] | We’re not going to clean it. | 我们不会收拾的 |
[20:00] | I’ll clean it and bring it back tomorrow. | 我收拾 明天给拿回来 |
[20:02] | It’s soiled, it’s unsellable. | 已经弄脏了 不能卖了 |
[20:04] | Whatever you do to it now, we can’t take it back. | 不管怎样 我们不会退货的 |
[20:06] | I’ll clean it, then I’ll bring it back in tomorrow | 那我就收拾干净 明天拿回来 |
[20:08] | and give it to one of the other people that works here. | 交给其他在这儿工作的服务员 |
[20:10] | No, you won’t. Because I would have told them not to take it back, | 不可能 我会告诉他们别退货 |
[20:13] | because you’ve wrecked it. | 因为你已经弄坏了 |
[20:19] | I kept the receipt. | 我有收据 |
[20:21] | Receipts don’t cover Pop Tarts. | 收据不包括馅饼 |
[20:25] | I’ll tell you how toget rid of your zits. | 那我教你怎么去痘 |
[20:29] | How? | 怎么弄 |
[20:30] | Right. | 好 |
[20:32] | Piss on a piece of toilet paper and wipe your face with it. | 用沾尿的手纸擦脸 |
[20:34] | Works better than Clearasil. | 效果比祛痘霜好 |
[20:36] | Tried it. | 试过了 |
[20:47] | Thank you for calling at Smithson Electrics. | 谢谢光临史密森家电 |
[20:49] | Is there anything else I can help you with today, sir? | 您还需要点什么吗 |
[20:54] | No. | 没事了 |
[20:59] | Chris… | 克里斯 |
[21:01] | Chris, wait up, mate, please. | 克里斯 等等 |
[21:04] | Stop being a fucking pussy. | 别跟娘儿们似的 |
[21:07] | No. | 不要 |
[21:09] | What? | 什么 |
[21:10] | No. | 不要 |
[21:12] | But…You know, it says “we buy anything” just there, | 可那上面写着 来者不拒 |
[21:15] | so maybe you could buy this. | 或许你可以买下这个 |
[21:18] | Get out of my shop! Get out of my shop! | 滚出我的店 滚出我的店 |
[21:43] | All right, Chris? Hey up. | 你好啊 克里斯 |
[21:45] | Che! Che! | 奇 奇 |
[21:49] | Loves watching me shit. | 就爱看我大便 |
[21:55] | What can I do you for? | 有什么事吗 |
[21:57] | How did you get on with that Lithuanian E? | 你跟那立陶宛人处得怎么样 |
[22:01] | I got some square pills from Albania in. | 我从阿尔巴尼亚搞到些方形的药片 |
[22:04] | Retro Eastern Blocs, they’re calling them. | 他们美名其曰 东方古片 |
[22:07] | Nah, um, I’m selling, actually. | 其实我是来卖东西的 |
[22:10] | Fancy a hi-fi? | 要音响吗 |
[22:12] | Nah. Can’t shift it, mate. | 不要 没法转手 |
[22:16] | How about a wheel barrow? | 那手推车呢 |
[22:19] | Oh, aye, I always needanother wheel barrow. | 好 手推车多多益善 |
[22:23] | 20 the lot. | 顶多20块 |
[22:25] | Done. Cheers. | 成交 |
[22:27] | How d’you want it?Powder, pills or cash? | 兑哪种 药粉药片还是现金 |
[22:30] | Cash. | 现金 |
[22:39] | 10, 15, 20. | 10 15 20块 |
[22:42] | Job done. | 搞定 |
[22:47] | Fuck it, let’s have a look at these pills. | 妈的 给我看看那种药吧 |
[23:32] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[23:55] | Fuck’s sake! | 操 |
[24:11] | See ya later, mate. | 待会儿见 伙计 |
[24:33] | Fucking hell, man. You woke me up. | 我去啊 你把我吵醒了 |
[24:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:36] | Who the fuck are you? I’m sleeping! | 你他妈又是谁 老子睡觉呢 |
[24:38] | – This is my house! – So? | -这是我家 -那又怎样 |
[24:49] | Get off me, man! | 别碰我 |
[24:51] | Get off me! Ow! | 别碰我 |
[25:00] | Don’t know what you’re fucking doing, thinking you can… | 你想干什么 别以为你能… |
[25:05] | Leave it, man! | 放弃吧 |
[25:24] | What the fuck? | 我去啊 |
[25:30] | Hey, buddy, hello? | 伙计 喂 |
[25:42] | You all right, me babba? That was some ride. | 你没事吧 摔得可够呛 |
[26:00] | Look, I think you should go. | 你该走了 |
[26:07] | No, not up the fucking stairs, what you doing, man? Come on. | 别上楼啊 你干什么 快走吧 |
[26:09] | Stop, man, let’s create a bit harmony in here. | 别这样 伙计 有话好说嘛 |
[26:11] | Let’s have some harmony. Yeah? I was only sleeping in your bath. | 咱们和谐共处吧 我就借你的浴缸睡睡 |
[26:14] | I’ve never met you, all right. | 我根本不认识你 |
[26:16] | – You’ve met me now. – Yes, but it’s my house! | -现在认识了 -但这是我家啊 |
[26:18] | All right, so just fuck off! | 好吧 快给我滚 |
[26:22] | Cheers, then. | 谢啦 |
[26:28] | Right, now let me back in. | 行了 让我进去 |
[26:32] | Listen, man, you’re a very hostile bloke. | 伙计 你太不友好了 |
[26:34] | Let! Me! Back! In! | 让 我 进 去 |
[26:36] | You’re a very aggressive young man. | 你非常咄咄逼人 |
[26:39] | I think you’ve got issues. | 我觉得你有心理问题 |
[26:42] | – Big issues. – Ah, fuck! | -有大问题 -操 |
[26:45] | You need to take a chill pill, mate. You know? | 你得冷静下来 |
[26:47] | You need to chillex a little bit. | 放松一点 |
[26:49] | Let me back in. | 让我进去 |
[26:50] | Listen, take a while. Calm down. | 听着 缓一缓 冷静下来 |
[26:52] | Maybe take a day or two, and then we’ll talk about it. All right? | 或许过个一两天我们再谈谈 |
[26:55] | It’s my fucking house! | 这他妈是我家 |
[26:56] | I don’t make the rules, man. I don’t make the rules. | 没办法 又不是我说了算 |
[27:49] | So, um, what are you going to do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[27:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:59] | There’s only one thing you can’t do, Chris | 克里斯 你唯一不能做的 |
[28:02] | and that’s stay like you are. | 就是维持现状 |
[28:04] | You got no money, basically no house, you can’t just… | 没有钱 可以说没房子 你不能… |
[28:08] | Look, I’ve fucked up, I know. I fucked up. | 我知道 我搞砸了 |
[28:16] | No, you haven’t. | 不 你没有 |
[28:31] | – You just… – Angie, do you reckon we… | -你只是… -安吉 你说我们… |
[28:34] | Hey, Chris, trousers! How good are we? | 克里斯 裤子 看我们多好 |
[28:38] | Don’t tell him. | 别和他说 |
[28:39] | You create such a noise, man. | 你引起了大轰动 |
[28:40] | Everyone’s talking about some naked guy who just walked through school. | 大家都在说刚刚有人在学校裸奔 |
[28:43] | People are trying to work out | 大家都在琢磨 |
[28:44] | whether you’ve made some kind of political statement. | 你是不是想表达什么政治立场 |
[28:47] | This top any good? | 衣服可以吗 |
[28:49] | I think you’ll like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[28:50] | I didn’t think anyone would notice. | 我以为没人看见呢 |
[28:53] | Yeah. Maybe a few did. | 恐怕还是有几个人看到了 |
[28:59] | Pull yourself together, man. | 振作起来 |
[29:00] | Christ, you need a mum, you big baby. | 天哪 得给你找个娘啊 小屁孩 |
[29:02] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[29:05] | Fucking hell, he’s not that pathetic. | 怎么了 他还没那么惨呢 |
[29:07] | You can take a joke, can’t you Chris? | 玩笑还开得起吧 克里斯 |
[29:09] | Look, you try it, OK? No Mum, no Dad, on your own. | 你试试没爹没娘自己生活啊 |
[29:14] | – Sounds brilliant to me. – I’ve got… I’ve got a Dad. | -貌似不错 -我有爸爸 |
[29:30] | There’s no-one in. | 没人的 |
[29:31] | You’ll be fine, Chris, OK? | 没事的 克里斯 |
[29:40] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[29:43] | Chris! What a… | 克里斯 真是… |
[29:46] | What a lovely surprise! | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[29:48] | – Look, we weren’t planning on… – Hi, I’m Jal. | -听着 我们没打算 -你好 我是杰奥 |
[29:52] | Jal, I’m Mary. | 杰奥 我是玛丽 |
[29:56] | Won’t you come in? | 进来吧 |
[29:58] | Your dad’ll be back soon. | 你爸一会儿就回来 |
[29:59] | But I can give him a ring anyway, shall I? | 我也可以给他打个电话 要吗 |
[30:01] | What, he’s not here? We could come back ano… | 什么 他不在 那我们回头再… |
[30:03] | Wonderful! | 好极了 |
[30:05] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[30:18] | And this is little Sammy. | 这是小萨姆 |
[30:23] | Do you want to come and say hello, Chris? | 要过来打个招呼吗 克里斯 |
[30:26] | Er, no, I’II, um, leave him to sleep. | 不用了 让他睡吧 |
[30:33] | Well… | 那个… |
[30:51] | How’s your mum, Chris? | 你妈妈怎么样 克里斯 |
[30:54] | Actually, that’s the reason… | 其实 我们就是为了这个… |
[30:55] | Yeah, she’s getting better. | 她好多了 |
[30:58] | Oh, no! | 真的啊 |
[31:00] | She hasn’t had another turn, has she? | 她没再发作吗 |
[31:02] | Um, no. Not really. She’s fine. | 没有 她很好 |
[31:07] | Good. Well, send her my best. | 好啊 代我向她问好 |
[31:15] | Why don’t we look for some baby photos of Chris. That could be fun. | 我们看看克里斯小时候的照片吧 可有趣了 |
[31:20] | Graham labels them by year. | 格雷姆按年份分类 |
[31:23] | I’m trying to encourage him to label by mood, but… | 我想让他按心情分类 但是 |
[31:26] | You won’t find any of me. | 不会有我的 |
[31:28] | Worried we might find something embarrassing? | 怕我找到窘照吗 |
[31:40] | Ah, bingo! | 找到了 |
[31:45] | Look, he’s even sweeter than Sammy. | 他比萨姆还可爱呢 |
[31:49] | I don’t think I’m supposed to say that as a mum, but you are! | 作为母亲我不该这么说 但的确可爱 |
[31:53] | Have a look at him! | 看看他 |
[31:57] | You do look quite cute. | 真的很可爱 |
[31:59] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[32:01] | It is. | 是的 |
[32:03] | No, it’s not. It’s Peter. | 不是的 那是彼得 |
[32:10] | Well, we can still say he looks sweet, can’t we? | 不过他还是很可爱 对吧 |
[32:15] | Who’s Peter? | 谁是彼得 |
[32:16] | – Um, he’s my brother. – Your brother? | -他是我哥哥 -你有哥哥 |
[32:24] | Graham! | 格雷姆 |
[32:27] | You’ll never guess who’s here! | 你肯定猜不到谁在这儿 |
[32:30] | It’s Chris! Isn’t that great! | 是克里斯 多好啊 |
[32:34] | I need a shower.I ‘m going for a shower. | 我得洗澡 我去洗个澡 |
[32:36] | I’ve just had to sit with him for the last half hour! | 我刚刚还和他坐了半个小时呢 |
[32:41] | Well, get rid of him. | 把他赶走 |
[32:42] | Don’t do this to me, Graham, he’s your son. | 别让我去 格雷姆 他是你儿子 |
[32:45] | Can’t help that. | 真他妈没办法 |
[32:46] | He’s a fuck-up, just like his mum. | 他是个废物 跟他妈一样 |
[32:49] | I don’t want him here, OK? I’m taking a shower. | 我不想看见他 好吗 我去洗澡了 |
[33:21] | Everything’s fine, he’s just got a couple of calls to make. | 没事了 他只是要打几个电话 |
[33:26] | He’s calmed down. You look nice together, Chris. | 他安静多了 你们挺投缘的 克里斯 |
[33:33] | Just wants to suckleon something, probably. | 可能就是想吸点什么 |
[33:37] | Give me your finger. | 把你手指给我 |
[33:52] | Come on, Sammy. Come on. | 乖 萨姆 乖 |
[33:59] | – Listen. His mum has… – Does he want money? | -他妈妈… -他想要钱吗 |
[34:01] | No. He doesn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[34:07] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[35:06] | You OK? | 你还好吧 |
[35:11] | I could never do them knots at Cubs, you know, | 我童子军时总学不会打结 |
[35:15] | always said, “Ah, he’s not got the fingers for it,” or whatever. | 人家就说我”笨手笨脚”什么的 |
[35:18] | But look what my fucking fingers can do now, eh? | 看看我的手现在多灵巧啊 |
[35:23] | Hey, do you… do you wanna hear aboutthe best day of my life? | 你想听听我这辈子最好的一天吗 |
[35:27] | Cubs. | 童子军时候 |
[35:29] | I’d pissed myself by accident. | 我不小心尿了裤子 |
[35:32] | They’d had us sitting downfor ages and, um, I was trying… | 他们让我们坐了好久 我想 |
[35:35] | trying to get out like to leave the room | 离开那屋子 |
[35:37] | but this little kid kept blocking me, | 但有个孩子总拦着我 |
[35:40] | stopping me leaving, he was playinga game or something and, um… | 不让我出去 他好像是在玩什么游戏 |
[35:43] | So I told him, right, that he was a dickhead, | 我就说他是个混蛋 |
[35:46] | and that he’s gonna get out of my way, dickhead… | 还让他给我滚开 混蛋 |
[35:50] | …and then the whole place went quiet | 然后 整个屋子都静了下来 |
[35:52] | cos I’d said “dickhead”. | 因为我说了”混蛋” |
[35:55] | And then they was all laughing,everyone, | 然后大家都笑了起来 |
[35:57] | and I couldn’t work out if it was cos I’d swore | 我就想不通那是因为我说了脏话 |
[36:00] | or if they’d seen that my shorts were wet, | 还是因为他们看见我裤子湿了 |
[36:01] | so I tried to cover my shorts withmy hands, | 所以我就用手遮着我的短裤 |
[36:05] | right, but that meant they all definitely noticed | 结果这下他们就都看到了 |
[36:07] | and then there was more laughing. | 然后就笑得更厉害了 |
[36:12] | But, yeah, Peter, | 但是 彼得 |
[36:14] | my brother, he was, um, | 我哥哥 他是 |
[36:16] | he was youngest-ever sixer or something. | 他是最年轻的童子军队长 |
[36:18] | They’re the ones in charge, sixers. | 队长是负责的人 |
[36:23] | Dib-dib-dib. | 尽力做好[童子军口号] |
[36:26] | He could do all the knots, him. | 他什么结都会打 |
[36:30] | Him and Dad would practise. | 他和爸爸经常练习 |
[36:32] | He loved it. | 他喜欢那样 |
[36:35] | Anyway, he stands up, yeah, sixer, | 总之 他站了起来 队长嘛 |
[36:38] | and, um, and they all liked him, | 大家都喜欢他 |
[36:42] | and, um, | 然后 |
[36:43] | he takes my hand, | 他领着我 |
[36:45] | and took me to the toilet. | 带我去了厕所 |
[36:47] | and then, yeah, he take my shorts off and then he cleaned me up. | 然后他帮我脱了短裤 给我洗干净了 |
[36:52] | And then he took off his shorts and put them on me. | 他脱掉他的短裤给我穿上 |
[36:57] | And then… | 然后 |
[36:58] | he kissed me on the cheek, | 他亲了我的脸 |
[37:01] | and took my hand, | 领着我 |
[37:03] | and we both went out there. | 一起走出去 |
[37:04] | Him just in his pants. | 他只穿着内裤 |
[37:09] | No-one laughed. | 没人笑他 |
[37:14] | Best day of my life. | 这辈子最好的一天 |
[37:22] | Look, don’t, um, don’t tell the others, yeah, about… | 听我说 别跟其他人提起… |
[37:28] | No, I won’t. | 嗯 我不会的 |
[37:31] | Do you know what you’re gonna do? | 你知道你要怎么办吗 |
[37:34] | What, me? | 我吗 |
[37:36] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[37:37] | You think your mum’s gonna come back? | 你觉得你妈还会回来吗 |
[37:40] | No, she’s still around. | 不 她根本没走 |
[37:43] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[37:46] | She left flowers by the grave again. | 她又给我哥献花了 |
[38:09] | Every time you see a nipple, | 每次看到乳头 |
[38:11] | a butt crack or a camel toe, | 股沟 或骆驼趾[女性大阴唇] |
[38:13] | you have to drink one shot down in one, OK? | 就得一口干 怎么样 |
[38:17] | What’s a camel toe? | 什么是骆驼趾 |
[38:20] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[38:21] | It’s when it bunches around the… | 就是裤子勒紧了 |
[38:26] | …crack. | 下面的样子 |
[38:26] | It’s a minge thing. | 就是下面那东西 |
[38:28] | – Yeah. – Oh. Nice. | -对 -好啊 |
[38:29] | You got slow playon this thing, Michelle? | 这东西能慢放吗 米歇尔 |
[38:31] | What? Slow play? | 什么 慢放 |
[38:33] | -There! – Where? | -那里 -怎么了 |
[38:34] | A nipple, I saw a nipple. | 乳头 我看见乳头了 |
[38:38] | Concealed or free? | 遮住了还是露出来了 |
[38:39] | If concealed counts, we’re gonna be drinking a lot. | 如果遮住的也算 我们就要喝很多了 |
[38:42] | It can be concealed and visible. Just ask Jal. | 遮住也看得见 不信问杰奥 |
[38:44] | – What? – When you’re wearing that red top. | -什么 -你的那件红上衣啊 |
[38:47] | Will someone rewind the tape, | 麻烦谁倒下带 |
[38:48] | so we can all see the nipple | 这样大家就都能看到乳头 |
[38:49] | and drink, please? | 然后我们干杯 |
[38:53] | Where’s the controls? | 遥控器在哪 |
[38:55] | – Sid. – Oh, sorry, just gotta… | -希德 -抱歉 我去… |
[39:01] | You better not be going for a wank. | 你最好不是去打飞机 |
[39:02] | Where’s the fucking controls? | 遥控器他妈在哪 |
[39:08] | Gimme the remote. | 给我遥控器 |
[39:18] | I think we should go on a date. | 我觉得我们该去约会 |
[39:20] | What, us? | 我们吗 |
[39:22] | – We don’t have to have… -OK. | -我们不非得… -好 |
[39:25] | Er… yeah. | 嗯 好啊 |
[39:43] | – That was a nipple! – You know what? I don’t fucking care. | -那是个乳头 -告诉你 我才不管 |
[40:07] | There was a teacher in here last. | 这里之前住过一个老师 |
[40:09] | He might not have collected all his things. | 他可能没把东西都拿走 |
[40:11] | If you find anything, just put them in the corner, OK? | 如果你找到什么 就放在角落 好吗 |
[40:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:20] | I… | 我 |
[40:23] | They told me to tell you | 他们让我告诉你 |
[40:24] | that although this isn’t a classroom or anything, | 这虽然不是教室 |
[40:26] | this is still college property. | 但还是学校的财产 |
[40:29] | So if you do any damage or… | 所以如果你弄坏了什么 |
[40:34] | Well, it will… | 嗯 那就… |
[40:38] | They could kick you out of school. | 他们会把你赶出学校 |
[40:40] | OK. | 好的 |
[40:43] | I’m sorry, it’s just… They said to say. | 抱歉…他们让我说一声 |
[40:46] | No, it’s OK, I don’t mind. | 没关系 我不介意 |
[40:53] | I… | 我 |
[40:56] | Your friends said you like fish. | 你朋友说你喜欢养鱼 |
[40:58] | And I wanted to give you | 我想给你 |
[41:02] | a room-warming. | 一个乔迁礼物 |
[41:05] | That for me? | 给我的吗 |
[41:09] | They didn’t have any bowls left in the store. | 商店没有鱼缸了 |
[41:13] | I just wanted to give you something. | 我只是想送你点东西 |
[41:19] | Wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[41:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:39] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[41:45] | OK. | 好的 |
[41:47] | Sorry. | 哦 挡路了 |
[41:48] | Right. | 没事 |
[41:52] | Bye. | 再见 |