时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | Yes, Cocker, that’s mine. My turn. | 伙计 该我了 轮到我了 |
[01:10] | Chelle, hi. You OK? | 米歇尔 你没事吧 |
[01:12] | You dirty fucker! | 你个肮脏的混蛋 |
[01:13] | I never want to see your tiny, twatty cock ever again. | 我再也不想见你那又小又脏的老二了 |
[01:17] | What’s up, Nips? | 怎么了 乳头 |
[01:20] | Hey, hey, come on, Chelle. | 别这样 歇尔 |
[01:23] | I was waiting for you tell me. | 我还等着你向我坦白呢 |
[01:25] | Time’s up, you wanker! | 你没机会了 混蛋 |
[01:27] | Jesus, what have you done this time? | 上帝 你又做了什么 |
[01:31] | – Sid? – I dunno. | -希德 -我也不知道 |
[01:33] | Oh, Christ’s sake! | 老天爷啊 |
[01:36] | I must say, she is a fiery one. | 我得说 她脾气挺火爆的 |
[01:40] | Tone, shouldn’t you, you know,go after her? | 托尼 你要不要去追她回来 |
[01:45] | She’ll come back. | 她会回来的 |
[01:47] | Michelle! Chelle, what happened? | 米歇尔 怎么回事啊 |
[01:50] | Never mind! | 没事 |
[01:51] | “Never mind”? | 没事 |
[01:53] | Did he screw someone again? | 他又和别人乱搞了吗 |
[01:57] | Again? | 又 |
[02:00] | I tried to tell you, Chelle. | 我想告诉你的 歇尔 |
[02:03] | About who? | 都有谁 |
[02:05] | But you never wanna hear it. | 可你总是不想听 |
[02:06] | About who, for Christ’s sakes?! | 快说啊 都有谁 |
[02:10] | Jenny, Maggs, Kelly, | 珍妮 麦格斯 凯莉 |
[02:11] | White Justine, Black Justine, | 一黑一白两个贾丝婷 |
[02:13] | buck teeth from the geography trip, posh kid from the choir… | 地理课旅行那个龅牙妹 合唱团的白富美 |
[02:15] | Abigail? | 阿比盖尔 |
[02:17] | Abigail Stock? | 阿比盖尔·斯托克 |
[02:20] | He promised he hadn’t. | 他信誓旦旦地说他们没什么 |
[02:21] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[02:22] | You’re supposed to be my friend. | 你不是我朋友吗 |
[02:24] | Chelle, I tried. I didn’t wanna… | 歇尔 我想说啊 可我不想… |
[02:28] | It’s just Tony, right? | 托尼不就这德行吗 |
[02:32] | Did you do him? | 你跟他上过床吗 |
[02:34] | What? Don’t be so stupid, Michelle. | 什么 别傻了 米歇尔 |
[02:36] | I bet you wanted to fuck him. | 你肯定也想和他有一腿 |
[02:42] | Cheers, Jal. That’s what friends are for, yeah | 是吧 杰奥 朋友就是用来骗的 |
[02:46] | Whatever, Chelle. | 随便你 歇尔 |
[03:07] | Chelle? | 歇尔 |
[03:09] | Go away. | 走开 |
[03:12] | Please don’t tell anyone.Everyone will think… | 求你别告诉别人 大家会觉得… |
[03:15] | Think what, Max? | 觉得什么 马克西 |
[03:17] | That you’re a dirty little slut | 觉得你是个小骚货 |
[03:18] | who fucks around with other people’s boyfriends? | 跟别人男友鬼混吗 |
[03:21] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened. | 对不起 我也不知道怎么会那样 |
[03:23] | He just… It was nothing. | 他就是…根本没什么 |
[03:27] | Can’t we just pretend it didn’t happen? Yeah? | 我们就假装什么都没发生 好吗 |
[03:31] | Go away. | 走开 |
[03:56] | You mustn’t call me, OK? | 别再打给我了 行吗 |
[04:01] | Yes, that was lovely, | 是的 是挺好的 |
[04:05] | but we just can’t. | 但我们不能那样 |
[04:08] | You want to what? | 你想干什么 |
[04:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:17] | You’re not even going to see that again,never mind lick it! | 你别想再看到了 更别说舔了 |
[04:19] | Now listen to me, OK? It’s over. | 听我说 结束了 |
[04:22] | Over and… | 结束了 |
[04:25] | Oh, Christ! | 我的天 |
[04:28] | Drink? | 喝吗 |
[04:30] | No! God, Michelle. | 不 上帝啊 米歇尔 |
[04:35] | Who were you talking to? | 你刚在和谁说话 |
[04:36] | Nobody. | 没和谁 |
[04:44] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[04:53] | – I feel better. – Good. | -感觉好多了 -那就好 |
[05:37] | You going to tell me what’s happened? | 想和我说说是怎么回事吗 |
[05:39] | Possibly Tony? | 八成是托尼 |
[05:44] | Listen, I’m sure you can work it out. | 不论是什么事 总能解决的 |
[05:49] | Oh, God, I love him so much! | 上帝啊 我真的好爱他 |
[05:54] | And I made him go away. | 可我却让他滚 |
[06:04] | Look… He’s so lovely. | 看 他那么可爱 |
[06:10] | Speak to him. Always best to talk. | 和他谈 谈谈就好了 |
[06:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah. Communication, that’s the key. | 当然 交流是关键 |
[06:20] | Fuck off, you wanker! | 滚 死白痴 |
[06:22] | No, you listen to me, tosser! | 不 你听我说 混蛋 |
[06:24] | Leave me alone. Leave me alone! | 别来烦我 别来烦我 |
[06:27] | For the last time, fucking leave me alone! | 我最后说一次 他妈别来烦我 |
[06:33] | Shall I, er… drive you home? | 要我送你回家吗 |
[06:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:37] | Bloody hell. | 老天啊 |
[06:40] | I know who that was. | 我知道是谁打的 |
[06:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:43] | On the phone. | 打电话的 |
[06:45] | It was Chris, wasn’t it? | 是克里斯吧 |
[06:47] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[06:48] | Why on earth would Chris ring me? | 克里斯为什么要打给我 |
[06:50] | Angie. Angie! | 安吉 安吉 |
[06:53] | Look, I know you’re here. Your car’s in the car park. | 我知道你在 你的车在停车场里 |
[06:56] | You want me, Angie! | 你想要我嘛 安吉 |
[07:00] | Oh, fuck! | 我靠 |
[07:13] | I don’t see why you couldn’t catch the bus home. | 你怎么会没赶上回家的巴士呢 |
[07:16] | Cash outage. | 没钱了 |
[07:18] | It’s not my fault the student residences are five miles away. | 谁让学生公寓建在5公里之外 |
[07:21] | – Anyway, I wanted to see you and… – Shut up, Chris, OK?! | -而且我想见你了 -闭嘴 克里斯 |
[07:29] | Michelle doesn’t mind. | 米歇尔不介意的 |
[07:31] | She’s gother own problems, ain’t you, Chelle? | 她有自己的心事呢 |
[07:32] | Shut up, Chris. OK? | 闭嘴吧 克里斯 |
[07:35] | OK. | 好吧 |
[07:44] | Cheers, Angie. I’m really grateful… | 安吉 真的很谢谢你 |
[07:46] | for the hockey kit and everything. | 给我找来曲棍球服什么的 |
[07:49] | So am I. | 我也很感激 |
[07:50] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[07:55] | Yours? | 你的 |
[08:06] | It’s all right, you know. | 其实没关系的 |
[08:07] | It’s not all right. | 当然有关系 |
[08:09] | – I know you want me. – I don’t want you. | -我知道你想要我 -我不想 |
[08:12] | It makes perfect sense. | 完全讲得通啊 |
[08:15] | None of this makes sense. | 根本是一团乱 |
[08:16] | I’m your fucking psychology teacher, OK? | 我是你的心理学老师 |
[08:18] | It was a mistake and I’m not doing it again! | 当初是一时糊涂 我不会再犯了 |
[08:38] | Chelle. Chelle! | 歇尔 歇尔 |
[08:42] | Hey, Nips! | 乳头 |
[08:45] | It is the East, and Juliet is the sun! | 朱丽叶就是东升的太阳[出自《罗密欧与朱丽叶》] |
[08:48] | Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, | 升起吧 美丽的太阳 驱走那善妒的月亮 |
[08:50] | who is already sick and pale with grief. | 她已气得面色惨白 |
[08:54] | Why don’t you just leave her alone for a bit? | 你为什么就不能别去烦她呢 |
[08:56] | Sidney? | 希德尼 |
[08:57] | She thinks you’re a tit. | 她觉得你是个混蛋 |
[08:58] | She doesn’t think I’m a tit. | 她才不觉得我混蛋 |
[09:02] | Why do you pull all this shit, Tone? | 你为什么总做这些烂事 托尼 |
[09:05] | Look around, Sidney. | 看看周围 希德 |
[09:06] | Fuck all ever happens in this shitty little town. | 这破地方成天还有什么事啊 |
[09:08] | You gotta improvise. | 总得有点创意 |
[09:10] | No matter who you hurt? | 不管你伤害了谁吗 |
[09:11] | So I messed around with Maxxie a bit. | 我跟马克西胡闹了一下 |
[09:13] | So what? He was bored, I was bored, | 那又怎么样 我们当时都很无聊 |
[09:15] | Michelle was bored, and now we’re not. | 米歇尔也一样 现在不是有事做了 |
[09:17] | And she’s gonna feel so good when she gets me back. | 等我回到她身边 她会非常开心 |
[09:20] | – You sure? – Don’t be such a dildo, Sid. | -你确定 -别傻了 希德 |
[09:23] | Course she will. | 那是必然的 |
[09:24] | It is my lady! O, it is my love! | 美丽佳人 我的爱 |
[09:27] | O, that she knew she were! She speaks, yet she says nothing. | 但愿她知道我的爱 她无声倾诉 |
[09:31] | What of that? Her eye discourses, I will answer it. | 双眸道尽万般心事 待我去回答她吧 |
[09:39] | Sid? | 希德 |
[09:42] | You see, Sidney? Now you’re getting it! | 你瞧 希德尼 这才像话 |
[09:45] | Now you’re getting it! | 你终于懂了 |
[10:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:08] | Babe, she’s doing it again. | 宝贝 她又来了 |
[10:11] | Michelle, don’t look at Malcolm in a funny way when he’s eating. | 米歇尔 马尔康吃东西时别怪怪地盯着他 |
[10:14] | Does he have to make that noise? | 他非得吃出声吗 |
[10:15] | I’m only eating, for Christ’s sakes! | 上帝啊 我吃个东西而已 |
[10:17] | He’s only eating. | 他吃个东西而已 |
[10:20] | Babe, I got that delivery coming today. | 宝贝 我今天要收货 |
[10:22] | You said you’d lend me the dosh. | 你说借我钱的 |
[10:23] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[10:25] | Er, why are you giving him money? | 你为什么要给他钱 |
[10:26] | Sweetheart, we’re married. | 亲爱的 我们是夫妻 |
[10:28] | We all want Malcolm’s new venture to be a success, don’t we? | 我们都希望马尔康生意兴隆 对吗 |
[10:32] | Cheers, babe. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[10:36] | Why are you being so horrible? | 你为什么这么不友善 |
[10:38] | – Why do you care? – I do care, | -你管我呢 -我当然要管 |
[10:40] | but you know in an “I’m already late for work” kind of way. | 但是我上班要迟到了 |
[10:42] | So come on, make it snappy. | 所以有什么事快说 |
[10:45] | – I dumped Tony. – Oh, right. What for? | -我把托尼甩了 -是吗 为什么 |
[10:48] | He went down on a boy in my history class while I was watching. | 他给我历史班一个男孩口交 我正好看到 |
[10:53] | Right. Well, you know,say you’re sorry or something. I don’t know. | 这样啊 那你道个歉什么的不就行了 |
[10:56] | And try and be nice to Malcolm. | 尽量好好对待马尔康 |
[10:58] | Anyway, what are you doing today? | 你今天打算做什么 |
[11:00] | I thought I’d lounge around the house in my underwear. | 我想我会穿着内衣在屋里闲逛 |
[11:02] | Great, OK. | 好极了 |
[11:04] | Look, please be nice to Malcolm. | 听着 对马尔康好点吧 |
[11:07] | I love him. He’s my husband. | 我爱他 他是我丈夫 |
[11:09] | Try and be happy for me. | 替我开心吧 |
[11:27] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[11:30] | A psychology teacher can do that? | 心理学老师这么猛啊 |
[11:32] | Yes, she can. But look,we gotta keep it under wraps, yeah? | 当然 听着 这事要绝对保密 |
[11:35] | Hmm. Yeah. | 当然 |
[11:37] | She got you good, Tone. | 她打得你够惨 托尼 |
[11:38] | That wasn’t Michelle. This was. | 这边不是米歇尔打的 这边才是 |
[11:42] | Hey, Nips. | 嘿 乳头 |
[11:46] | People have got issues. | 这都是怎么了 |
[11:48] | If anyone else wants to take a pop, then, please, go for it now. | 谁还想发泄一下 就来吧 |
[11:56] | Better out than in. | 总比憋着好 |
[11:57] | Sidney, are you gonna tell me what’s going on? | 希德尼 能说说到底怎么回事吗 |
[12:00] | It’s like a fucking episode of The OC. | 怎么搞得像《橘子郡男孩》[美剧]似的 |
[12:02] | Nothing. Just leave it, OK? | 没事 别问了 行不 |
[12:12] | Right, everyone. Um… | 嗯 大家好 |
[12:17] | You OK, Angie? | 你还好吗 安吉 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:22] | Why are you wearing that scarf thing? | 你怎么戴了条围巾 |
[12:25] | It’s a bit draughty today. | 今天风有点大 |
[12:29] | It doesn’t suit you, Ange. | 跟你不搭 安吉 |
[12:31] | Anyway, who’s presenting? | 今天谁演讲 |
[12:33] | It’s me. | 我 |
[12:34] | OK, well, get on with it. | 好 开始吧 |
[12:37] | “The role of sex in power relationships.” | 性在权力关系中的地位 |
[12:40] | I asked you to write that? | 我叫你写这个题目吗 |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:45] | “Power is the single most important force in the universe. | 权利是世界上最重要的东西 |
[12:49] | “Money and looks mean nothing except for the power they give us. | 金钱和外表唯一用处 便是能带来权利 |
[12:53] | “The second most important is sex. | 第二重要的就是性了 |
[12:56] | So sex plus power equals fun.” | 所以权利加上性等于快乐 |
[13:06] | Whatever you did that Michelle’s too upset to talk about, | 不管你做了什么让米歇尔难以启齿的事 |
[13:10] | I hope you’re ashamed of yourself. | 我希望你会为之感到羞耻 |
[13:20] | It was all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[13:26] | I got off with Tony on the Russia trip. | 我在俄国跟托尼搞上了 |
[13:30] | I only did it because I fell out with Anwar | 我那么做是因为安瓦说他讨厌同性恋 |
[13:32] | when he said he hated gays, | 我们不欢而散 |
[13:33] | so I got upset, | 我很生气 |
[13:34] | and Tony said he’d give me head, to cheer me up, you know, | 然后托尼说要给我口交让我开心 |
[13:37] | and I didn’t mean anything, but I lost my head | 我不是故意的 但是我昏了头 |
[13:40] | and then he gave me head, and then we got deported from Russia. | 然后他给我口交 之后我们就被赶出了俄国 |
[13:45] | And I’m really, really sorry for being a slut, OK? | 我真抱歉做了这么下流的事 |
[13:56] | Right, well… | 哦 好 |
[13:58] | Anyone else wanna get something off their chest? | 还有人要吐露心扉吗 |
[14:03] | – I’m in love with.. – Sit down! | -我爱上了… -坐下 |
[14:54] | Hi, Abi. | 艾比 |
[14:55] | Michelle. How, uh, safe to see you. | 米歇尔 见到你很高兴 |
[14:59] | Isn’t it? | 可不是嘛 |
[15:00] | – Can I ask you something? – Yah? | -我能问你件事吗 -嗯 |
[15:02] | OK. I was just wondering how many times you fucked my boyfriend. | 我想问一下你跟我男朋友上过几次床 |
[15:06] | Oh, Abi, you didn’t! | 艾比 你不是吧 |
[15:07] | Very, very rude of you, yah? It’s just horrid! | 你太过分了 真恶心 |
[15:11] | Don’t worry, he fucks everyone… | 没关系 他谁都上 |
[15:12] | including boys, so you’ve got that in common. | 男人也上 这点你们倒相同 |
[15:15] | – Oh, you absolute bitch! – Hey, hey, hey! Easy, Abi, easy. | -你这个婊子 -艾比 冷静点 |
[15:18] | God, I didn’t! I mean, I just wouldn’t. | 天啊 我没有 我怎么会 |
[15:22] | That’s terrible. | 太过分了 |
[15:23] | I wouldn’t go there, mate. | 还是别去碰她了吧 |
[15:25] | Don’t know what she’s picked up. | 谁知道她染了什么病 |
[15:25] | Know what I mean? | 懂我意思吧 |
[15:27] | – That’s it. – It’s the absolute limit! | -太过分了 -你够了吧 |
[15:29] | Let go of me! I want to shit her, the fucking bitch-cow-whore! | 放开我 我要杀了这婊子 |
[15:33] | Perhaps you should go. I’m Josh, by the way, Abigail’s brother. | 你还是走吧 我是乔希 她哥哥 |
[15:38] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[15:39] | OK, well, bye, girls. | 好吧 姑娘们 再见 |
[15:41] | Bye, Abi. | 再见 艾比 |
[15:42] | *Three little maids from school are we…* | *三个学生妹*[出自喜歌剧《日本天皇》] |
[15:44] | Let me go! I want to tear her tits off! | 放开我 我要把她乳头拧下来 |
[15:47] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[15:50] | Come here, you curly-haired tart! | 过来了 你这个卷发婊子 |
[15:52] | I’m gonna fuck you up! | 我要让你好看 |
[15:55] | Come back! Come back! | 回来啊 回来啊 |
[16:32] | How long are you gonna keep this up for? | 你还要闹多久 |
[16:37] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:38] | I never realised how fucking knackering it is to know you, Tone. | 我一直没意识到你是多么难以捉摸 托尼 |
[16:42] | – It’s fun, though. – You think? | -可这样不是很有趣吗 -是吗 |
[16:48] | Anyway, what do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[16:51] | You know what? Tell me you love me. | 这样吧 说你爱我 |
[16:55] | You know I love you, Nips. | 你知道我爱你 乳头 |
[16:56] | No! Tell me like you’d die for me, | 不 说你愿为我而死 |
[16:59] | like nothing else matters, | 其他的都不重要 |
[17:00] | like your world stops turning because of me. | 你的世界没我不行 |
[17:03] | Like you mean it, you little shit. | 发自肺腑地说 混蛋 |
[17:06] | Go on. | 说啊 |
[17:08] | I mean, come on. | 算了吧 |
[17:11] | Wrong answer, Tony. | 答错了 托尼 |
[17:14] | Fuck off. I’m busy. | 滚开 我忙着呢 |
[17:56] | ‘Hi, this is Cass. | 这是凯茜 |
[17:57] | Don’t bother leavinga message because I’m not listening.’ | 不要留言了 我不会听的 |
[18:19] | You love me, right? | 你爱我 对不对 |
[18:21] | You really love me. | 你真的爱我 |
[18:23] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[18:25] | How much? | 有多爱 |
[18:28] | A lot. | 很爱 |
[18:29] | – That’ll do.Wait. – What are we? | -那就行了 -什么情况 |
[18:32] | It’s now, Sid. | 就现在 希德 |
[18:34] | It’s now, OK? | 你终于等到这天了 |
[18:45] | – You go. – No, you. | -你先来 -不 你 |
[18:49] | – You. – Why not you? | -你 -你怎么不来 |
[19:00] | Michelle… | 米歇尔 |
[19:03] | Michelle… My glasses. | 米歇尔 我的眼镜 |
[19:07] | Are we gonna practise safe sex? | 我们不戴套子吗 |
[19:10] | All in good time. | 别急啊 |
[19:13] | Stand by for lift-off. | 准备硬了 |
[19:28] | Sid? | 希德 |
[19:29] | I think I can honestly say that that has never happened before. | 这种事以前绝对没发生过 |
[19:33] | Bugger. | 该死 |
[19:35] | Come on, grab my tits. | 来 摸我乳房 |
[19:37] | Grab them! | 抓啊 |
[19:42] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[19:44] | I dunno, Chelle. | 没用啊 歇尔 |
[19:45] | – I’ll take it off. – Michelle… | -我把它脱了 -米歇尔 |
[19:46] | It’s got a funny clip. | 胸罩夹很好玩的 |
[19:47] | Chelle! | 歇尔 |
[19:50] | I’ve dreamt of this twice a night for the past eight years, to be exact… | 我过去八年里每晚会梦到两次这个情景 |
[19:55] | …and three times on birthdays. | 生日时会想三次 |
[20:00] | Was I good? | 我在你梦里厉害吗 |
[20:01] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 当然 |
[20:02] | But this feels funny, you know? | 但这感觉很滑稽 |
[20:04] | My tits feel funny? | 我的乳房搞笑吗 |
[20:05] | No! No. You’ve got a lovely handful. | 不 手感很好 |
[20:08] | But the thing is, you’re Michelle. | 但问题是 你是米歇尔 |
[20:14] | My friend Michelle. | 我的朋友 |
[20:20] | Do you fancy someone else? | 你喜欢上别人了吗 |
[20:23] | I think I do. | 我想是的 |
[20:27] | But we’re OK, yeah? | 我们没事吧 |
[20:29] | Because this isn’t right when you’re missing someone too. | 我们都想着其他人 就不该这么做 |
[20:43] | Sid, have you got a razor I could borrow? | 希德 借我剃刀用一下 |
[20:46] | It’s OK, Dad. Michelle’s just a bit upset. | 没事 爸爸 米歇尔只是伤心而已 |
[21:03] | Liz? …Yeah. | 利兹 |
[21:05] | Hey, listen. It’s conclusive! He’s not gay! | 听着 我确定了 我们儿子不是同性恋 |
[21:12] | Should have rung, but she doesn’t answer. Let’s go. | 应该先打个电话 可她也不接 走吧 |
[21:16] | Just because you made someone try to kill herself | 你虽然逼得一个人去自杀 |
[21:18] | doesn’t mean she won’t be glad to see you. | 不代表她不想见你了 |
[21:20] | You reckon? | 是吗 |
[21:24] | That’s it, we’re going. | 算了 我们还是走吧 |
[21:25] | For Christ’s sake! Come on. | 看在上帝的分上 来吧 |
[21:54] | Jesus. What are they all doing? | 上帝啊 他们都在干什么 |
[21:56] | They’re trying to be happy, Sid. It isn’t easy. | 想让自己开心 希德 这并不容易 |
[22:00] | No. | 是啊 |
[22:05] | Can you see her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[22:06] | Let’s mingle. | 我们混进去吧 |
[22:08] | Just be inconspicuous. | 低调点 |
[22:28] | Cass… | 凯茜 |
[22:32] | Oh, wow. Hi. What a lovely surprise. | 见到你们好意外啊 |
[22:34] | Hey, Cass. | 凯茜 |
[22:35] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[22:36] | I’m so cool. But we’re not supposed to have visitors during happy time. | 我很好 但欢乐时间是禁止探视的 |
[22:40] | We won’t be long, Cass. | 我们不会久留的 凯茜 |
[22:41] | Sid wants to say something. | 希德 有话要说 |
[22:43] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[22:45] | I’ll leave you to it, OK? | 我先走了 |
[22:51] | You want to stroke my pussy? | 想摸摸我的小猫[屄]吗 |
[22:55] | Isn’t he lovely? | 多可爱啊 |
[22:58] | There were four, but they won’t let Gerard look after them any more. | 原来有四只的 可他们不让杰拉德养了 |
[23:06] | Um, Cass… | 凯茜 |
[23:08] | I’m sorry you tried to kill yourself because of me. | 我很抱歉 我害得你想自杀 |
[23:10] | Oh, that’s OK, Sid. | 没关系的 希德 |
[23:13] | I realised something. I’ve been an idiot. | 我意识到 我之前是个白痴 |
[23:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:18] | And I was hoping | 我希望 |
[23:21] | maybe you’d give me another chance? | 也许你能再给我一次机会 |
[23:25] | Oh, wow, Sid! | 希德 |
[23:27] | Cool. You’re so lovely. Wow! | 好棒 你真好 |
[23:30] | Great. | 太好了 |
[23:31] | If I wasn’t seeing Simon, that’d be amazing. | 只可惜我现在在跟西蒙约会 |
[23:35] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[23:36] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[23:37] | We’ve got so much in common. | 我们有很多共同点 |
[23:39] | Depression, self-loathing. | 抑郁 自我厌恶 |
[23:41] | He knows we can’t have a physical thing, | 而且他知道我们不能有肌肤之亲 |
[23:42] | I don’t do that now. | 我现在不喜欢那样了 |
[23:43] | I’m still hoping you’ll change your mind. | 我还是希望你会改主意 |
[23:45] | I won’t. So you see, it’s all so exciting. | 不会的 你瞧 这多令人激动 |
[23:47] | – Right. – He wants me. | -是啊 -他想要我 |
[23:49] | – I do. – And he can never have me. | -是啊 -但他永远也得不到我 |
[23:50] | I’m hopeful. | 我还是会抱有希望的 |
[23:51] | It’s just perfect. Isn’t it? | 这多完美啊 |
[23:58] | I could get to like this. | 这里还不错嘛 |
[24:02] | I find it rather cool for Kenya this time of year. | 肯尼亚每年这时候还挺凉爽的 |
[24:06] | OK. | 好棒 |
[24:07] | OK, Marjorie, ready? | 好了 玛乔里 准备好了吗 |
[24:10] | Quite. Now, did you have a word with the Prince of Wales? | 差不多 你跟威尔士亲王谈过了吗 |
[24:13] | He simply must stop coming in to my room. | 他不能再来我房间了 |
[24:16] | He’s a frightful cad and, well, | 他是个可怕的无赖 |
[24:19] | I mean, I’m old enough to be his mother. | 而且 我都可以当他妈妈了 |
[24:26] | Um, what are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[24:28] | Er, visiting. What are you doing? | 看一个朋友 你呢 |
[24:31] | Working for my mum. She kind of owns the place. | 给我妈打工 她是这里的老板 |
[24:34] | I think you might be breaking the rules. | 我想你违反规定了 |
[24:35] | Oh, leave the girl alone. She’s tremendous thighs | 放过她吧 她的大腿很迷人 |
[24:39] | and deserves a little respect. | 理应受到尊重 |
[24:42] | You’re right, Marjorie. | 你说的没错 玛乔里 |
[24:44] | Take your time. | 想待多久都行 |
[24:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:48] | Listen… | 那个… |
[24:49] | Do you fancy a coffee maybe? Tomorrow? | 你想喝杯咖啡吗 明天行吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah. Nice. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[24:55] | Mud Dock, then. Tomorrow, about midday? | 那就去泥巴码头 明天中午怎么样 |
[24:58] | OK. | 行 |
[25:00] | – Goodbye. – Goodbye. | -再见 -再见 |
[25:03] | Would you have a word with the quartermaster? | 你能跟军需官说一下吗 |
[25:05] | I like my antelope preferably fairly well cooked. | 我希望我的羚羊能煎老一些 |
[25:09] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Thank you. | -我会去说的 -多谢 |
[25:23] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:36] | What the fuck? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[25:40] | They’ve sent me too many fucking Bongo Dongo Dogs. | 他们寄来了太多该死的邦戈狗 |
[25:43] | You know Mum meets clients here on a Tuesday? | 你知道我妈周二要在家见客户吧 |
[25:45] | So? Look. | 那又怎么样 你瞧 |
[25:47] | And I’ve only got two Gerry Giraffes. | 只寄来两只长颈鹿杰瑞 |
[25:49] | Why are you such a wanker, Malcolm? | 你怎么这么混蛋呢 马尔康 |
[25:52] | I know you’re using her. | 我知道你在利用她 |
[25:53] | Spending her money on your half-ass fuck-ups. | 拿她的钱买你的破烂 |
[25:55] | I can only assume you’ve got a huge cock, | 我猜你的老二一定超大 |
[25:57] | because there’s no other reason she’d waste her time on a tit like you. | 否则她怎么会在你这种混球身上浪费时间 |
[26:01] | Hi, I’m back… | 我回来了 |
[26:02] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[26:06] | Um, what the fuck are these? | 这是在搞什么 |
[26:08] | That’s Bongo Dongo Dog, and this is Gerry Giraffe. | 那是腊肠邦戈 这是长颈鹿杰瑞 |
[26:14] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[26:15] | I have got clients coming roundin eight minutes | 我的客户还有8分钟就到了 |
[26:18] | to buy into my unique vision of modern furnishings and fabrics. | 来看我对现代家具和纺织品的独道眼光 |
[26:22] | I thought that we could put a few of them about | 或许我们可以摆几个出来 |
[26:24] | and maybe your clients could buy ’em sort of saying. | 你的客户说不定会想买呢 |
[26:29] | You think my clients would decorate their homes with these? | 你觉得我的客户会拿这些东西当装饰品吗 |
[26:33] | Sure they would, babe.Look at the little expression on his face. | 当然了 宝贝 你看他的表情 |
[26:37] | Ah, love it. Ain’t they lovely? | 我爱死他们了 多可爱啊 |
[26:39] | – Get these fucking fucking fuckers…- They’re 17.99 each… | -带着这堆破烂 -这一个要17.99 |
[26:43] | …out of my fucking house! | …从我的房子消失 |
[26:49] | You bitch.You keep your hands off my stuff. | 你个贱货 别碰我的东西 |
[26:52] | Tosser. Keep your crap out of my house! | 混蛋 把你的破烂都弄出去 |
[26:54] | There’s nowhere else to put it. | 我没别的地方放了 |
[26:56] | And keep your stupid daughter out of my face. | 还有 别再让我见到你的蠢女儿 |
[26:58] | – They were so right about you. – Oh, yeah? About what? | -他们说得太对了 -说什么 |
[27:00] | You’re a useless, lazy tosser. | 你是个又懒又没用的混蛋 |
[27:02] | Fat old slapper. | 又老又胖的荡妇 |
[27:03] | Fuck you! | 我操你 |
[27:04] | Fuck you right back, right up your big, fat, lardy arse! | 是我操你 操你的大肥猪屁股 |
[27:08] | Goodbye, Malcolm. | 再见了 马尔康 |
[27:13] | Malcolm says you were rude to him. | 马尔康说你对他很无礼 |
[27:15] | You’ll go and say you’re sorry. | 去跟他道歉 |
[27:16] | – No! – Go and say you’re sorry to my husband! | -不要 -去向我丈夫道歉 |
[27:26] | Right. Go on, then. | 好了 说吧 |
[27:28] | I’m sorry, Malco. | 对不起 马尔康 |
[27:30] | I should never have said you have a big cock. | 我不该说你老二超大 |
[27:33] | I now realise I was mistaken. | 我现在意识到自己错了 |
[27:39] | That’s not how it sounds, babe. | 这可不对 宝贝 |
[27:41] | I know. Because you do, don’t you? | 我知道 因为你确实有 |
[27:44] | What? | 有什么 |
[27:45] | Have an unfeasibility large cock. | 大到不可思议的老二 |
[27:48] | Yep. | 没错 |
[27:50] | Well, get it out, Bongo Dongo Boy, cos | 快拿出来吧 邦戈小子 |
[27:52] | I’m ready to make up. | 我要跟你和好 |
[27:59] | She does my head in. | 她真让我头大 |
[27:59] | He’s my third stepdad in seven years. | 他是我七年里第三个继父 |
[28:02] | Twenty-fucking-seven years old. | 只有27岁 |
[28:04] | Jesus, I mean, that’s disgusting,right? That’s, that’s… | 上帝啊 太恶心了 不是吗 |
[28:08] | I dunno. It’s better she’s got someone, isn’t it? | 也不能这么说 至少有人陪她啊 |
[28:11] | You think? | 你这么想 |
[28:12] | God, yeah.Mother hasn’t been laid in ten years. | 没错 我妈10年没跟人上床了 |
[28:14] | Probably why she’s off her trolley. | 所以变得不太正常 |
[28:16] | She’s what? | 她怎么了 |
[28:17] | She’s completely nuts. | 完全疯了 |
[28:19] | Psychotic basket case. | 神经失常 |
[28:21] | – And she’s a…- Child psychiatrist. | -她还是… -儿童心理医生 |
[28:30] | – It’s nice. – What? | -这样不错 -什么 |
[28:33] | Having someone to talk to. | 能有人聊聊天 |
[28:36] | My last boyfriend never really spoke to me. | 我前男友从不认真跟我说话 |
[28:38] | How’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[28:40] | It’s hard to explain. | 说来话长 |
[28:42] | Everything Tony says, you can’t work out | 托尼说的每一句话 你都搞不清 |
[28:44] | whether it’s a joke or an insult or… | 他是在开玩笑 还是嘲弄你 |
[28:48] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[28:50] | Sounds like he wore you out. | 听起来他让你很疲惫 |
[28:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[28:55] | You really know how to get me talking, don’t you? | 你可真会骗我说话啊 |
[28:58] | Well, son of a psychiatrist. | 我是心理医生的儿子嘛 |
[29:00] | Get it every sodding day. | 所谓耳濡目染 |
[29:01] | Your mother analyses you? | 你妈分析你吗 |
[29:02] | And the rest. | 不止呢 |
[29:05] | I’m unstable with neurotic obsessive tendencies. | 我有妄想症的倾向 情绪不稳定 |
[29:08] | I take them. | 我吃这些药 |
[29:09] | It keeps her happy, and keeps me happy too, actually. | 能让她高兴 实际上 也让我高兴 |
[29:13] | God. You’re very upfront. | 天哪 你真的很坦白 |
[29:16] | What other way is there to be? | 不然要怎么样 |
[29:22] | Josh… do you wanna get out of here? | 乔希 你想去别的地方转转吗 |
[29:27] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[29:28] | A few drinks… I dunno. | 喝点酒 我也不知道 |
[29:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[29:42] | Fuck the drinks. Let’s go to my place. | 别喝酒了 去我家吧 |
[30:15] | Hi, Tony. You’re looking so, so fit. | 托尼 你看起真棒 |
[30:18] | Fit as fuck, yah? Yah? | 太他妈完美了 是吧 |
[30:21] | Hi, Abi. | 艾比 |
[30:22] | I heard you dumped that chav girl. | 听说你把那个庸俗的女人甩了 |
[30:23] | That’s so safe. Slut. | 这就对了 她就是个荡妇 |
[30:27] | We just weren’t on the same level intellectually. | 我们只是智力不在一个水平上 |
[30:30] | Not like you and me, eh, Abi? | 不像你和我 对吧 艾比 |
[30:32] | I am rather brainy. | 我是挺聪明的 |
[30:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:35] | Which was why I was thinking you might be just the right person | 所以我想 你或许是最合适 |
[30:38] | to help with my photographic project. | 帮我完成摄影项目的人 |
[30:40] | It’s a study of the human form. | 是为了研究人体形态 |
[30:42] | In-depth, focus study. | 深度 重点研究 |
[30:44] | Well, that sounds jolly interesting, Tony. | 听起来很有意思 托尼 |
[30:47] | When were you thinking of starting? | 你想什么时候开始 |
[30:48] | Because I’m completely free right now. | 我现在恰巧很有空 |
[30:52] | Cool. My place? | 太好了 我家 |
[30:55] | Safe. | 太棒了 |
[31:13] | You’re lovely. | 你很可爱 |
[31:15] | Am I? | 真的吗 |
[31:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:19] | You’re clever, | 你很聪明 |
[31:20] | funny, and… | 有趣 |
[31:23] | very, very pretty. | 还非常非常漂亮 |
[31:31] | Do you think one of my titsis bigger than the other? | 你有没有觉得我的胸一边大一边小 |
[31:34] | What? | 什么 |
[31:36] | Is one… | 是不是… |
[31:40] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[31:43] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[31:49] | You really have to take those things? | 你非得吃那些药吗 |
[31:50] | Yeah, afraid so. Done it for so long. | 恐怕没得选 吃了很久了 |
[31:53] | Mother used to serve them up with breakfast. | 妈妈以前让我和早餐一起吃 |
[31:55] | I get a bit wobbly otherwise. | 否则我情绪会不稳定 |
[31:56] | I can’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[31:59] | You should try without. | 你应该试试别吃了 |
[32:01] | No. | 不 |
[32:02] | Um, you wouldn’t like me so much. | 那你就不会这么喜欢我了 |
[32:05] | I think I would. | 我觉得我还是会的 |
[32:08] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[32:09] | I thought everybody was out. | 我还以为没有人在家 |
[32:22] | Cheers, mate. | 谢了 伙计 |
[32:24] | I’ll get the rest. | 剩下我来 |
[32:27] | Malcolm? | 马尔康 |
[32:30] | I thought you was at college today. | 我以为你今天上学呢 |
[32:33] | You know, of all my mum’s marriages, | 我妈妈所有的婚姻里 |
[32:35] | I think this has been the shortest. | 这是最短的一次 |
[32:39] | I don’t have to explain this to you. | 我不需要跟你解释 |
[32:41] | No, you don’t. | 的确不 |
[32:47] | Tell her I’m sorry. | 跟她说我很抱歉 |
[32:51] | I just couldn’t hack it, you know? | 我就是搞不定 你明白吗 |
[32:53] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[33:07] | Something to remember me by. | 给你留个念想吧 |
[33:18] | Careless. | 不是故意的 |
[33:20] | Goodbye, Malcolm. | 再见 马尔康 |
[33:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[34:30] | – Sorry, mate.- That’s all right. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[34:32] | Take it easy. | 不好意思 |
[34:38] | – Quite a nice phone, mate. – Cheers, Jonno. | -手机不错啊 伙计 -谢谢 乔诺 |
[34:40] | Yeah. Later, Tone. | 回见了 托尼 |
[35:00] | You’re such a gentleman. | 你太绅士了 |
[35:03] | I’ll ring you. | 我会打电话给你的 |
[35:06] | Maybe just whistle. | 吹哨就好 |
[35:07] | What? | 嗯 |
[35:09] | You know how to whistle, don’t you, Josh? | 你知道怎么吹哨吧 乔希 |
[35:12] | You put your lips together and… | 你把嘴唇抿在一起 |
[35:26] | I’ll whistle. | 我会吹哨的 |
[35:35] | Here’s a tenner. Get her home safe, yeah? | 给你10磅 把她安全送到家 |
[36:18] | Stay not, be gone. | 别留在这儿 走吧[《罗密欧与朱丽叶》] |
[36:20] | Live, and hereafter say, | 好好活着 将来也可以对世人说 |
[36:24] | “A madman’s mercy bade thee run away.” | “是个疯子发了慈悲 让我逃走的” |
[36:34] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[36:36] | ‘Josh.He sent me pictures of Abigail. | 乔希 他发给我艾比盖尔的照片 |
[36:39] | ‘She’s… She’s got her tits out for him! | 她露乳房给他看 |
[36:43] | ‘Why did he do that? ‘ | 他为什么这么做 |
[36:47] | Who’s? Who’s Josh? | 谁是…谁是乔希 |
[36:49] | Chelle! | 歇尔 |
[36:51] | ‘Oh, God! He warned me. | 上帝啊 他还警告过我 |
[36:54] | ‘He’s fucking crazy. | 他绝对是个疯子 |
[36:57] | ‘I feel so weird! ‘ | 我太郁闷了 |
[36:59] | Ah, babes. | 宝贝 |
[37:01] | You’ll be OK. | 会好起来的 |
[37:25] | I’m fine. I’m fine… | 我很好 我很好 |
[37:27] | I fucked it all up again! | 我又搞砸了 |
[37:34] | I’m too loud. Too impatient. Too clever. | 我太聒噪 没耐性 又太聪明 |
[37:38] | You know, what I always forget is, because I’m happy, you know, | 我总是忘记这些 因为我很开心 |
[37:41] | because I’m just being me, | 因为我只是在做自己 |
[37:43] | I can’t help it if I’m a funny old cow | 我就是头可笑的老母牛 |
[37:45] | with a loud mouth and a big bum! | 大嗓门 大屁股这也没办法 |
[37:49] | Your bum’s not that big. | 你的屁股还好啦 |
[37:56] | You know, I never felt tired around him. | 有他在身边我从不觉得累 |
[38:00] | I felt good, really good, | 我感觉很好 非常好 |
[38:02] | and now he’s gone, the fucking twat! | 现在他走了 那个不要脸的 |
[38:05] | And I know he loves me,he’s just a scaredy cat. | 我知道他爱我 他只是个胆小鬼 |
[38:12] | I’m sorry, Mum. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[38:14] | You know, I really, | 跟你说 我真的 |
[38:16] | really loved having sex with him! | 我真的很喜欢跟他做爱 |
[38:55] | I’m so sorry, Chelle. | 真替你难过 歇尔 |
[39:06] | Come on. Let me see. | 来吧 让我看看 |
[39:17] | Jesus, I didn’t know you could getyour legs into that position! | 天哪 腿还可以摆这个姿势 |
[39:20] | He warned me. | 他警告过我 |
[39:22] | He told me his family were screwy. | 说他一家都有毛病 |
[39:24] | Told me he was, too. | 说他也是 |
[39:26] | Well, that’s pretty screwy! Taking beaver shots of your own sister?! | 这的确不正常 给自己的妹妹拍艳照 |
[39:32] | Delete them. | 删了吧 |
[39:35] | Has he tried to ring you? | 他给你打电话了没 |
[39:37] | About a thousand times. | 打了快一千次了 |
[39:39] | Don’t. | 别心软 |
[39:40] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[39:43] | Drink? | 喝一杯 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:02] | Malcolm. | 马尔康 |
[40:08] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[40:12] | Not so clever, as it goes. | 不怎么样 |
[40:13] | Why’s that, then, wanker? | 又怎么啦 废物 |
[40:18] | I just… | 我就是 |
[40:20] | miss the big mouth and the big bum. | 想念她的大嘴巴和大屁股 |
[40:23] | She’s my mum, Malcolm. Watch your lip! | 她是我妈 说话注意点 马尔康 |
[40:32] | I always blow it, all right? | 我总是搞砸事情 |
[40:35] | I get jumpy. | 我会发神经质 |
[40:37] | I just… I wish I could, like, fucking just… | 我只是 我希望我能… |
[40:43] | I’m a wanker. | 我是个废物 |
[40:45] | I’m a wanker. | 我是个废物 |
[40:51] | Does she miss me? | 她想我吗 |
[40:54] | No. | 不想 |
[41:04] | All right. She fucking misses you. | 好吧 她想你想疯了 |
[41:07] | But you let her down, Malcolm, that can’t happen again. | 但你让她失望了 马尔康 不能有下次了 |
[41:11] | So decide. | 决定吧 |
[41:14] | Stay here or get your coat. | 留在这儿还是回去找她 |
[41:17] | Don’t you fucking dare go back on it! | 你不许再搞砸了 |
[41:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:25] | I’m staying out here. | 我不进去了 |
[41:29] | Spruce up, man! | 精神点 伙计 |
[41:35] | OK? | 不错吧 |
[41:38] | -OK. – OK. | -不错 -好 |
[41:42] | You’re a proper girl, yeah? | 你是个好姑娘 |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:48] | Hello, Nips. | 乳头 好啊 |
[41:52] | I heard about Pervy Boy. | 我听说那个变态的事了 |
[41:53] | He really needs to learnhow to use a phone. “Send To AIl”. | 他真得学学怎么用手机了 居然误点群发 |
[41:57] | You gotta be careful with that. | 可得小心点 |
[42:02] | Yeah. You’re probably right, Tone. | 是啊 你也许是对的 托尼 |
[42:06] | – So – So? | -那… -怎么 |
[42:10] | Can we stop this now? | 我们和好吧 |
[42:12] | – And? – Get back to normal. | -然后呢 -回到从前吧 |
[42:15] | Stuff happens. You get over it. | 发生一些事情 然后你就忘掉 继续生活 |
[42:18] | – Yeah, but… – Yeah, but. | -嗯 但 -嗯 但 |
[42:20] | Yeah, but. | 嗯 但 |
[42:21] | – Chelle, you got nasty. – Yeah. | -歇尔 你嘴巴变狠了 -是啊 |
[42:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[42:29] | I came because it turns out that, as it goes… | 我过来是因为 其实… |
[42:37] | …I think I might love you. | 我想我可能是爱你的 |
[42:40] | That’s an awfully long sentence, Tony. | 好长的一句话啊 托尼 |
[42:42] | Well, yeah, but… | 嗯 但 |
[42:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:48] | Chelle! | 歇尔 |
[42:52] | I said it, OK? | 我说 |
[42:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:04] | Beg. | 求我 |
[43:06] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[43:08] | You heard me, Tone. | 你听见了 托尼 |
[43:12] | OK. | 好 |
[43:14] | Look, please can we get back? | 我们和好吧 |
[43:16] | I won’t do any of it again.The cheating and lying… | 我不会再犯了 劈腿 撒谎 |
[43:19] | Undermining. Sneering. Taunting. Manipulating. | 伤害 嘲笑 讥讽 玩弄 |
[43:24] | OK. Yeah. All of those things. | 好 都算上 |
[43:30] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[43:37] | So? | 怎么样 |
[43:58] | So I’ll see you around. | 回见 |