时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Blessed are those who can give without remembering, | 付出不求回报 受惠不忘恩 |
[00:33] | and take without forgetting. | 才是有福之人 |
[00:36] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[00:38] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[00:44] | Thanks, Effy, | 谢谢 艾菲 |
[00:45] | But you know this is the best birthday present I could have. | 要知道 这对我来说才是最好的生日礼物 |
[00:48] | A nice family meal. | 一顿美妙的家庭晚宴 |
[00:51] | A chance to have a bit of quality time. | 跟家人共处的好时光 |
[00:52] | Ah, isn’t that lovely? | 多温馨啊 |
[00:57] | Ha, you know, this reminds me of when I was a boy | 这让我想起我小时候 |
[01:00] | and my Auntie Mabel, when she was carving the chicken, | 我的梅布尔姨妈 她每次切鸡肉时 |
[01:02] | she always used to wear these loose-fitting tops… | 总穿一件特别宽松的上衣 |
[01:05] | Yes, I think we’ve all heard this one,haven’t we? | 是啊 我们听过这故事了 对吧 |
[01:08] | It’s a joke, Anthea, an anecdote. | 这是个笑话 安西娅 一段趣闻 |
[01:11] | And my dad, your grandfather, God rest his soul, | 我爸爸 你们爷爷 愿他安息 |
[01:15] | “What would you like, David?” She used to say, | 她会说 “你想要什么 大卫” |
[01:18] | and he’d look right down her front and say, | 然后他就盯着她的胸说 |
[01:20] | “I’d like breast, please, Mabel | “我想要胸肉 梅布尔 |
[01:22] | and then maybe a bit of leg and stuffing.” | 或许再来点腿和填馅吧” |
[01:27] | I mean, he’d basically growl at her. | 他差不多是在冲她吼了 |
[01:31] | You see, that’s a difficult dad. | 这才叫很难搞的父亲 |
[01:33] | No-one thinks you’re difficult, Jim. | 没人觉得你难搞 吉姆 |
[01:36] | Ha! And then Mabel would get to me. | 然后梅布尔会来问我 |
[01:38] | Ah, what could I ask for? | 我还能要什么呢 |
[01:40] | I scoured my brain and came up with, | 我脑子一转就说 |
[01:42] | “Thigh, please, Mabel.” | “请给我大腿 梅布尔” |
[01:47] | I basically asked for the only thing | 我可以说是要了唯一 |
[01:48] | I could think of that was non-sexual. | 我觉得没有性暗示的东西 |
[01:51] | – Thigh! – Thighs can be sexy. | -大腿 -大腿也很性感 |
[01:57] | That’s not true. | 瞎说 |
[02:00] | You’d be surprised, you can do a lot with thighs, Dad. | 你根本想不到大腿能做多少事 爸爸 |
[02:02] | No, you can’t. | 不是这样的 |
[02:08] | Look, I’m sorry. What is so sexy about thighs? | 听着 我得问问 大腿哪里性感了 |
[02:11] | I mean, what on earth can you do with a thigh? | 大腿能做什么 |
[02:14] | Please not… Not in front of Effy, Jim. | 别当着艾菲的面这样 吉姆 |
[02:20] | All right. What would everyone like? | 好吧 你们都想要点什么 |
[02:24] | A bit of thigh, please, Dad. | 请给我来点大腿 爸爸 |
[02:29] | No! Not yet! Did I say do it yet? | 别 还没到时候 我让你掷了吗 |
[02:32] | No, look, Jim! Effy’s rolled a five. | 瞧啊 吉姆 艾菲掷出了个5点 |
[02:35] | Oh, yes, well, er, right, well, jolly good. | 是啊 好吧 不错 太好了 |
[02:40] | All right, we’ll treat that as your go, Effy. | 好吧 那就当你走过了 艾菲 |
[02:42] | Er, so you got a five… | 你掷出了个5点 |
[02:45] | Oh, God, I can’t understand these rules. | 天啊 我看不懂这些规则 |
[02:49] | They’ve translated them from Korean. | 都是从韩文翻译过来的 |
[02:53] | Jim, maybe we shouldn’t play a game. | 吉姆 也许我们别玩游戏了 |
[02:56] | Fine. Fucking fine. | 好吧 真他妈的好 |
[03:03] | Fucking, fucking fine. | 妈的 真他妈好 |
[03:07] | So what shall we do, then? | 那我们要干什么呢 |
[03:08] | Just sit, shall we? | 傻坐着是吗 |
[03:10] | Yes, we can just sit, yeah, | 嗯 就这么坐着也行啊 |
[03:12] | And I’ll see if I can find some nice… biscuits, OK? | 我去看看能不能找点好吃的饼干 好吗 |
[03:22] | Oh, I hate it when your mother’s like this. | 我真讨厌你们老妈这样 |
[04:06] | – Help me! – What’s wrong? | -救命啊 -怎么了 |
[04:10] | Any luck with it? | 弄好了吗 |
[04:13] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[04:14] | Good night, love. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[04:15] | Night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[04:20] | There’s nothing there. What’s wrong? | 那里什么都没有 怎么回事 |
[05:14] | ‘Tony. You all right, man? How’s it going? ‘ | 托尼 你怎么样啊 哥们 |
[05:16] | What’s everyone doing tonight? | 你们今晚都干什么呢 |
[05:17] | ‘Um, well, there’s a few people coming round to mine. | 有几个人到我家来了 |
[05:20] | ‘But it’s a homework thing, really.’ | 不过是为了完成作业 |
[05:25] | Is Michelle coming? | 米歇尔去了吗 |
[05:26] | ‘Yeah. Yeah, but it’s for a class that you’re not in… | 嗯 来了 但这门课你没选 |
[05:29] | ‘Er… biology… | 生物课 |
[05:33] | ‘You’re not in it.’ | 你没选这课 |
[05:35] | It’s fine, Chris. I’m not invited, right? | 没事 克里斯 你们不欢迎我 对吧 |
[05:37] | ‘I just… I don’t think you’d enjoy it, really. You know? ‘ | 我想你不会喜欢的 |
[05:40] | Yeah. I know. | 嗯 我知道了 |
[05:48] | ‘I’m asleep or just too bored to speak to you, | 我在睡觉 要么就是不想跟你说话 |
[05:51] | so leave a message.’ | 留言吧 |
[05:53] | Is this now officially silent treatment you’re giving me? | 你现在正式跟我冷战了吗 |
[05:56] | Michelle broke up with me, remember? | 米歇尔甩了我 记得吗 |
[05:59] | Still, if you think this is gonna piss me off, | 不过 你要是以为这会激怒我 |
[06:02] | then you’re wrong. | 你就错了 |
[06:03] | I actually quite like it. | 我觉得这样挺好呢 |
[06:06] | I’m just gonna keep on filling up your voicemail | 我就继续留各种各样的废话 |
[06:08] | with all sorts of shit… | 打爆你的语音信箱 |
[06:10] | I’m never neurotic. | 我才不神经质呢 |
[06:12] | Dads always check up on their baby girls, that’s what we do. | 爸爸来看看宝贝女儿 天经地义 |
[06:15] | Look, she’s asleep. Come on, let’s go to bed. | 看 她睡着了 走吧 我们睡觉去 |
[06:19] | Bed? But it’s early. | 睡觉 还早呢 |
[06:21] | Panorama. | 去看《时事全景》[BBC一档纪录片节目]吧 |
[06:22] | I don’t think that I’ve given you my birthday present yet. | 我好像还没送你生日礼物呢 |
[06:28] | Auntie Mabel? | 梅布尔姨妈 |
[06:30] | Actually, she was a neighbour, not a real blood relative. | 她其实只是个邻居 不是血亲 |
[06:32] | I know exactly what she was. | 我很清楚她是什么人 |
[06:35] | I’ll fetch the turkey baster | 我去拿火鸡润油管 |
[06:38] | and you… wash your bits. | 你…去洗洗你那玩意儿 |
[07:01] | ‘I dunno. I’m probably not even going anyway. | 我不知道 反正我也未必会去 |
[07:03] | ‘You’re breaking up, Tony.’ | 电话要断线了 托尼 |
[07:11] | ‘She doesn’t want to see you, Tony. Leave us alone.’ | 她不想见你 托尼 别来烦我们 |
[07:26] | I wasn’t sure what to wear. | 我拿不定主意穿什么 |
[07:28] | Can you believe I borrowed this top from my mum? | 你能相信这件上衣是从我妈那儿借的吗 |
[07:31] | Though Davey, | 不过上次 |
[07:32] | when I wore my mum’s fishnets to the school disco thing, | 我穿我妈的网眼袜去学校迪斯科派对时 |
[07:34] | said that was well rough | 戴维说那样很恶心 |
[07:36] | cos women used to wear fishnets without knickers | 因为女人以前会只穿网眼袜不穿内裤 |
[07:38] | at orgies or whatever, | 就去群交什么的 |
[07:40] | so, like, my mum would have got stuff on it. | 所以我妈肯定把体液弄到上面了 |
[07:42] | Davey calls it lady juice. | 戴维管那叫女人汁 |
[07:44] | Can you believe he called it lady juice? | 你能相信他管那叫女人汁吗 |
[07:45] | And he says by wearing the tights, | 他还说 我穿了那袜子 |
[07:47] | her stuff would have rubbed off on me. | 我妈的体液肯定也蹭到我身上了 |
[07:49] | Though I wore knickers, | 但我穿了内裤 |
[07:51] | and I don’t think my mum went to many orgies. | 而且我妈不会常去群交的 |
[07:54] | I mean, she grew up in Luton. | 她可是在卢顿长大的 |
[07:56] | I don’t think many orgies happen in Luton. | 卢顿应该没有多少人会群交 |
[08:09] | Don’t! He’s gross! | 别这样 他好恶心 |
[08:14] | I’m a bit scared. Are you scared, Effy? | 我有点害怕 你害怕吗 艾菲 |
[08:17] | I keep tasting sick in my mouth. | 我嘴里总觉得恶心 |
[08:20] | I think it’s cos I’m excited and nervous. | 我想是因为我又激动又紧张 |
[08:24] | Do you ever get that? | 你有过这样吗 |
[08:25] | Tasting sick in your mouth, | 嘴里觉得恶心 |
[08:26] | like you’ve got hiccups but you haven’t. | 就像要打嗝又打不出来 |
[08:28] | Do you ever get that, Effy? | 这你有过吗 艾菲 |
[08:30] | Do you? | 有吗 |
[08:32] | Did I tell you about Davey trying to finger me? | 我跟你说过戴维想给我指交吗 |
[08:37] | Effy! You came! | 艾菲 你来了 |
[08:40] | I mean, cool, | 我是说 太酷了 |
[08:41] | I mean… I wasn’t sure you would. | 我是说 我不确定你会来 |
[08:57] | It’s my last day and they’re fucking wankers to work for. | 这是我最后一天上班 我的老板都是贱人 |
[09:00] | So you know, break, take, steal… | 所以 随你们破坏 拿 偷 |
[09:04] | Anarchy and all that. Mad. | 怎么乱怎么来 疯狂一次 |
[09:08] | So this is it? Really? | 就是这样吗 真的 |
[09:47] | Oh, this is Spencer. A mate of mine. | 这是斯潘塞 我哥们 |
[09:50] | Hi, I’m Julie and this is Effy. Do people call you Spence? | 我是朱莉 她是艾菲 有人叫你斯潘思吗 |
[09:54] | No. They don’t. | 不 没有 |
[09:57] | I’ve heard a lot about you, Effy. Not all of it good. | 我听过你很多事 艾菲 不全是好事 |
[10:01] | You heard anything about me? | 你听过我的事吗 |
[10:04] | Wanna ride? | 想乘一次吗 |
[10:08] | Shall I get on too? | 我也能上去吗 |
[10:12] | We’re here together! | 我们是一起来的啊 |
[10:25] | – Big Issue! – Bit late for you, isn’t it, Kenny? | -来本杂志 -这么晚还卖 肯尼 |
[10:28] | Last week’s edition. | 上周的版本 |
[10:29] | Drunks are usually too generous to notice. | 酒鬼一般看不清就买了 |
[10:32] | Who you out with? | 跟谁一起出来的 |
[10:33] | On my own tonight. Listen, you don’t fancy a beer? | 今晚就我自己 想去喝杯啤酒吗 |
[10:36] | Sorry, beer’s not really my drink. | 抱歉 啤酒不太合我口味 |
[10:39] | Now, once you’ve tasted a Pinot Grigio, | 如果你喝过灰比诺酒 |
[10:41] | Hops just lose their allure. | 啤酒花就失去魅力了 |
[10:43] | Right, OK. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | Do you want a hand… selling? | 要帮忙吗 卖书 |
[10:51] | Where’s all your mates, then, Tone? | 你的小伙伴都哪去啦 托尼 |
[10:53] | Fallen on hard times, have you? | 跟他们闹僵了吗 |
[10:57] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[10:59] | Well, no offence, but the sooner I get these sold, | 别见怪 不过我早点卖完这些 |
[11:01] | The sooner I can get home to the missus for cocoa and cuddles. | 也能早点回家抱着老婆喝可可了 |
[11:04] | And I’m not going to get much sold standing next to a posh lad, am I? | 旁边站了个帅小伙我可就卖不动了 是吧 |
[11:09] | Right. OK. No worries. | 是啊 好的 没关系 |
[11:11] | See you later. | 回见 |
[11:12] | Ta-ta. | 回见 |
[11:16] | Big Issue, fella? | 来本杂志吧 伙计 |
[12:03] | It’s the fucking cops! | 他妈的 是警察 |
[12:07] | Do you think they’ll give us a joint cell? | 你说他们会把我们关在一起吗 |
[12:36] | – Hello. – Hello. | -喂 -喂 |
[12:38] | ‘This is Police Sergeant Bill Hughes. | 我是比尔·休斯警长 |
[12:39] | ‘Am I speaking to Tony Stonem? ‘ | 我要找托尼·斯通耐 |
[12:41] | What? | 什么 |
[12:42] | Clifton Branch police station. Marjorie Watts. | 克利夫顿分局 我是玛乔里·沃茨 |
[12:44] | How may I help you? | 你有什么事 |
[12:46] | Sorry, I rushed it. I’ll go again. | 抱歉 我说太快了 重来一遍 |
[12:48] | Clifton Branch police station. | 克利夫顿分局 |
[12:50] | Marjorie Watts. How can I help you? | 我是玛乔里·沃茨 你有什么事 |
[12:53] | Hi, Marjorie. I’m here to pick up Elizabeth Stonem. | 你好 玛乔里 我来接伊丽莎白·斯通耐 |
[12:57] | She’s been arrested. | 她被捕了 |
[12:58] | Okey-dokey. I’ll check that for you. | 没问题 我帮你查查 |
[13:05] | Just missed her. | 你来晚了 |
[13:07] | Her brother’s picked her up already. | 她哥哥已经把她接走了 |
[13:08] | – I’m her brother. – Her other brother. | -我就是她哥哥 -她其他的哥哥 |
[13:10] | I’m her only brother. | 我是她唯一的哥哥 |
[13:11] | OK, her boyfriend pretending to be her brother’s | 好吧 那就是装成她哥的男朋友 |
[13:13] | picked her up already. | 把她接走了 |
[13:15] | She just left with a fat lad. | 她刚和个胖小子一起走了 |
[13:19] | – Ladies, your carriage awaits. – Come on, chop-chop. | -女士们 马车恭候多时了 -快点吧 |
[13:24] | Effy! Eff… | 艾菲 艾菲 |
[13:38] | That was fun. | 真有意思 |
[13:40] | Unexpected, but fun. | 出人意料 不过很有意思 |
[13:42] | So fucking hard to keep a straight face. | 装得一本正经可真难 |
[13:45] | You did well for a fat fuck. | 你个死胖子还不错啦 |
[13:46] | You’re so lucky, Effy. I can’t believe it. | 你真幸运 艾菲 我真不敢相信 |
[13:48] | Remember when I tried to get arrested for kissing that police officer? | 记得我上次因为亲那个警察差点被捕吗 |
[13:51] | Remember that? Normally I would have been with her. | 记得吗 通常我都和她一起 |
[13:54] | We’re always getting into trouble together at school. Tell them… | 我们在学校总是一起惹麻烦 告诉他们 |
[13:57] | Does she ever stop? | 她消停过吗 |
[14:00] | Anyone want some? | 有人想来点吗 |
[14:01] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[14:07] | We’re known as the cheeky girls. | 人家都喊我们羞羞脸女孩[罗马尼亚双胞胎组合] |
[14:09] | Not that we’re Romanian or, you know, show off our pants! | 倒不是说我们是罗马尼亚人或是搔首弄姿 |
[14:19] | ‘Hi, this is Effy’s phone. | 喂 这是艾菲的电话 |
[14:21] | She’s currently cruising ‘at 35,000 feet | 她正在三万五千英尺高空航行 |
[14:23] | and there’s definitely turbulence ahead.’ | 前方绝对有紊流 |
[14:25] | What? It’s, uh… Tony. | 什么 我是 托尼 |
[14:28] | Effy? What’s going on? | 艾菲 怎么回事 |
[14:49] | Look, oi! Can we get some concentration here, please? For a minute. | 喂 大家能不能专心一点啊 拜托了 |
[14:52] | I know it seems hard, right, but think about it. | 我知道这不太容易 但是想想看 |
[14:55] | This – this could lead to, you know, celebrity. | 这能让我们一跃成名 |
[15:00] | A place in the Guinness Book Of Records is hardly celebrity. | 进入吉尼斯纪录也未必会成名啊 |
[15:03] | But it is! Right, I fucking love that book! | 当然会 我爱死那本书了 |
[15:05] | – Will you stop eating the tools, please? – Look. | -你们别吃材料了 -喂 |
[15:08] | It’s not my fault you decided to go for sugar cube pyramids. | 你非要搭方糖金字塔又不能怪我 |
[15:20] | What’s this – some kind of retro LSD thing? | 这是什么 复古迷幻药吗 |
[15:24] | Oh, no. It’s kinda that homework thing I was telling you about… | 不 这就是我跟你说的那个作业 |
[15:28] | The, er… biology. | 那个…生物课作业 |
[15:38] | Hi, Michelle. | 你好 米歇尔 |
[15:41] | Hello, Tony. | 你好 托尼 |
[15:43] | Look, don’t worry, I’m not gonna stay. | 别担心 我不会久留 |
[15:45] | I just needed Sid for a minute. | 我只是找希德有点事 |
[15:46] | – I’m busy. – Yeah, I can see that, Sid. | -我很忙 -我看出来了 希德 |
[15:52] | Go on. | 继续吧 |
[15:54] | Let’s have a go, then. | 让我也试试吧 |
[16:04] | Fucking hell, guys, you know how to have a good time, don’t you? | 行了 伙计们 你们知道怎么找乐子 对吧 |
[16:07] | I don’t want this to be difficult. Tony. | 我不想弄得那么难堪 托尼 |
[16:09] | If you want to stay, you can stay. | 你要是想留下就留下吧 |
[16:11] | No, it’s fine. You made the divorce terms clear | 不 没关系 你把分手的事说的很明确 |
[16:14] | and I intend to stick to them. | 我不打算吃回头草 |
[16:16] | Please don’t be a bastard. | 拜托别那么混蛋 |
[16:17] | Look, don’t get so upset about it, OK? | 别生气嘛 |
[16:19] | I’m sorry I spoilt your beautiful evening. | 抱歉毁了你们美妙的夜晚 |
[16:22] | I’ll go. Sid? | 我会走的 希德 |
[16:32] | Well, go on, then. | 去啊 |
[16:34] | Go see what he wants. | 去看看他想怎样 |
[16:37] | Don’t feel you have to, Sid. | 别觉得你非去不可 希德 |
[16:42] | I’m gonna go. | 我去了 |
[16:44] | But only to tell him to leave, right? | 但只是去让他离开 |
[16:59] | You should leave, Tony. No-one wants you here. | 你走吧 托尼 大家不欢迎你 |
[17:02] | Shit! | 靠 |
[17:05] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[17:06] | I tried ringing, but you haven’t answered your phone all week. | 我打过电话 但你一周都不接电话 |
[17:08] | What you get…beaten up? | 你被揍了吗 |
[17:09] | Effy’s missing. We need to look for her. | 艾菲失踪了 我们得去找她 |
[17:12] | Effy? Is this another one of your games? | 艾菲 这又是你的游戏吗 |
[17:15] | Yeah, Sid, it’s a game. | 是啊 希德 是个游戏 |
[17:21] | ‘Hi, this is Effy’s phone. | 喂 这是艾菲的电话 |
[17:23] | She’s currently cruising ‘at 35,000 feet | 她正在三万五千英尺高空航行 |
[17:25] | and there’s definitely turbulence ahead.’ | 前方绝对有紊流 |
[17:27] | This sounds a bit weird, Tony. | 听上去有点怪 托尼 |
[17:28] | It’s fine. We’ll nick your dad’s car, drive around a bit, | 没事的 我们偷你爸的车 到处转转 |
[17:31] | Spot her, take her home, we can go for a pint. | 找到她 送她回家 还能去喝杯酒 |
[17:37] | Shit! | 靠 |
[17:38] | What? | 怎么 |
[17:39] | It’s Cassie. | 是凯茜 |
[17:43] | – She was there. – So where’s she gone? | -她刚刚就在那儿 -那她去哪了 |
[17:45] | Flown off on her broomstick? | 骑着扫帚飞了 |
[17:46] | It’s just your imagination, Sid. | 那只是你的想象 希德 |
[17:47] | She’s still in the loony bin. | 她还在疯人院呢 |
[17:48] | No, she was there. | 不 她刚才就在那儿 |
[17:50] | Maybe she’s haunting you, | 也许她的幽魂在缠着你 |
[17:51] | cos she tried to kill herself because of you. | 因为你害得她想自杀 |
[17:53] | Come on, Sid. | 走吧 希德 |
[17:56] | Hang on. You want to nick my dad’s car? | 等下 你要去偷我爸的车 |
[18:00] | Why can’t we nick your dad’s instead? | 我们为什么不去偷你爸的车 |
[18:02] | Because, Sid, my dad has central locking, | 因为 希德 我爸装了中控锁 |
[18:06] | a sophisticated alarm system | 一个复杂的警报系统 |
[18:07] | and probably thinks a spell in prison would do me good. | 可能还觉得蹲一阵子监狱对我有好处 |
[18:09] | Whereas your dad has a 20-year-old car, Neighbourhood Watch | 而你爸有辆老车 只靠邻居看着 |
[18:13] | and won’t prosecute. | 而且不会起诉 |
[19:05] | I bet you ten quid I know who you’re thinking about. | 我赌十英镑 我知道你在想谁 |
[19:09] | There’s times I think me and Tony are gonna get back together. | 有时候我觉得我和托尼要和好了 |
[19:11] | And just like that, I’m ten quid richer. | 轻松赢得十英镑 |
[19:15] | There’s a sort of thing, though, isn’t there? First loves? | 总会有点留恋嘛 初恋啊 |
[19:19] | You think Tony loves you? | 你认为托尼爱你吗 |
[19:25] | No, I don’t. | 不 不认为 |
[19:26] | Sorry, that sounded far less harsh in my head. | 抱歉 我没想到说出口这么伤人 |
[19:29] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 |
[19:31] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[19:32] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[19:33] | Listen, I’m off to a late-nighter at the sports club. | 我要去运动俱乐部参加夜场派对 |
[19:36] | Fancy coming? A quick drink? | 想去吗 去喝几杯 |
[19:38] | – Can you not take a hint? – Come on. | -你就是听不懂人话吗 -得了 |
[19:41] | You must have worked out by now that I didn’t do it. | 你现在也该知道我没那么做了吧 |
[19:44] | You had porno pictures of your sister on your phone. | 你手机里有你妹妹的艳照 |
[19:47] | How fucked up are you? | 你变态啊 |
[19:48] | – Someone set me up! – Yeah, right, Josh. | -有人陷害我 -是啊 乔希 |
[19:53] | Look, the party’ll be a laugh. | 那派对很有意思的 |
[19:56] | Michelle! Please! | 米歇尔 别这样 |
[20:02] | Fuck it. Go. | 算了 走 |
[20:05] | Good decision. | 做得对 |
[20:06] | Fucked-up is an understatement. | 说他变态都太保守 |
[20:08] | He’s got nice wheels, though… for a nutter. | 他的车不错 对一个疯子来说 |
[20:12] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[20:16] | – Home! – This place is fucking brilliant. | -到家啦 -这地方真他妈的赞 |
[20:19] | It’s like Wonkaland. | 像是旺卡工厂[出自《查理和巧克力工厂》] |
[20:21] | This is where the rich kids come to die. | 这里 就是富二代醉生梦死的地方 |
[20:26] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[20:43] | I feel a bit rough! | 我有点难受 |
[20:45] | Kevin, I think you should take Julie to the bathroom. | 凯文 你带朱莉去洗手间吧 |
[20:48] | Come on. Let’s get you cleaned up. | 来吧 我带你去清理一下 |
[20:56] | Finally, we’re alone. | 终于 就剩我们了 |
[21:03] | Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[21:04] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[21:06] | Fuck! I wondered when you were going to turn up. | 操 我还在想你什么时候能来呢 |
[21:09] | Hello, Effy. I’m Jesus Christ. | 你好 艾菲 我是上帝 |
[21:21] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[21:22] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[21:23] | Bollocks! | 娘的 |
[21:26] | You know, she may be having a bit of fun, | 也许她正玩得开心 |
[21:28] | a joke at your expense. | 就是跟你闹着玩呢 |
[21:30] | That’s not her style. | 她不会这么做 |
[21:33] | No, I know Effy. | 不 我了解艾菲 |
[21:35] | She’s cleverer than this. | 她可没那么蠢 |
[21:37] | In fact, she’s the cleverest fucking person I know. | 事实上 她是我认识的最聪明的人 |
[21:40] | I don’t know anyone like her. | 我再没见过谁像她那样 |
[21:43] | Cass? | 凯茜 |
[21:46] | Look, I’m worried about her. | 听着 我很担心她 |
[21:48] | I just… Even if we’re looking in the same places twice… | 哪怕要把找过的地方再找一遍 |
[21:52] | – Cassie, she was… – Please, Sid? | -凯茜 她刚才… -求你啦 希德 |
[21:55] | OK. | 好吧 |
[22:00] | – Effy? – ‘Hey, Tone. | -艾菲 -喂 托尼 |
[22:02] | ‘You’ve gotta come to this party down at Cumberland Basin. | 你一定要来参加坎伯兰港的派对 |
[22:04] | ‘We’re flying the virgin highway.’ | 我们在处女公路上飞驰呢 |
[22:07] | – Who is this? – ‘Effy says hi.’ | -你是谁 -艾菲向你问好 |
[22:09] | What? Put Effy on the phone! | 什么 让艾菲接电话 |
[22:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:14] | Fuck! Come on, Sid. | 操 走吧 希德 |
[22:22] | Looks a bit… spooky. | 看起来有点 阴森森的 |
[22:25] | You’re not still afraid of the dark? | 你不是还怕黑吧 |
[22:27] | You still sleep with that night light on, don’t you? | 你晚上还开着照明灯睡觉 是不 |
[22:28] | It’s not a night light. | 那不是照明灯 |
[22:29] | It’s a glow-in-the-dark Batman. It’s retro. | 是个夜光蝙蝠侠 很复古的 |
[22:33] | Effy! | 艾菲 |
[22:35] | Effy! Effy! Effy! | 艾菲 艾菲 艾菲 |
[22:38] | Effy! Eff… y! | 艾菲 艾菲 |
[22:43] | No, I don’t think she’s here. | 我觉得她不在这儿 |
[22:45] | – Doesn’t look like much of a party, does it? – No. | -看起来不太像派对 是吧 -不像 |
[22:50] | Effy! Effy! | 艾菲 艾菲 |
[23:00] | Only if you want some. | 你是真想要才行 |
[23:06] | Course she fucking wants it. | 她当然想要啦 |
[23:11] | There we go. | 好了 |
[23:13] | Dr Stock’s marvellous medicine. | 斯托克医生的灵丹妙药 |
[23:24] | Sometimes I think I was born backwards, you know? | 有时我觉得我生来是颠倒的 |
[23:28] | Come out of my mum the wrong way. | 我妈生我的时候生错了 |
[23:30] | I hear words go past me backwards. | 我听到颠倒的话 |
[23:34] | The people I should love I hate. | 我恨我该爱的人 |
[23:37] | And the people I hate… | 而我恨的人 |
[23:51] | Ow! Fuck! | 妈的 |
[23:53] | All the help I’ve ever given you, | 我以前那么帮你 |
[23:54] | and you’ve been fucking useless tonight. | 你今晚居然这么没用 |
[23:57] | I’ve been good. | 我挺好的 |
[23:58] | You’ve been useless. You’re always fucking useless. | 你很没用 你一直都那么没用 |
[24:01] | Take Michelle. | 就说米歇尔吧 |
[24:02] | I worked fucking hard to create a shagging opportunity for you. | 我千方百计为你创造了个上她的机会 |
[24:05] | – Then you went pussy. – No… | -你却萎了 -没有 |
[24:07] | Instead, she ends up with this Josh, | 结果她跟那个乔希搞上了 |
[24:09] | A complete fucking knob, who I have to sort, | 就是一傻逼 我还得去收拾他 |
[24:11] | So that’s your fault, too. You know that. | 这也是你的错 |
[24:13] | Sort? What did you do? | 收拾 你做什么了 |
[24:17] | Put naked pictures of Abigail on his phone. | 把阿比盖尔的裸照考进他手机上 |
[24:19] | Made sure Michelle could see them. | 而且让米歇尔看到 |
[24:20] | Made sure everyone could see them. | 让每个人都看到 |
[24:22] | It was quite funny. | 挺有趣的 |
[24:24] | Funny? That’s sick. | 有趣 那叫变态 |
[24:29] | His sister. Why did you do that? | 那是他妹妹 你为什么要那么做 |
[24:34] | You know what, Tony? | 你知道吗 托尼 |
[24:35] | Sometimes I don’t know why we’re friends any more. | 有时候我不知道我们怎么还是朋友 |
[24:38] | It’s weird, isn’t it? | 很奇怪 是不是 |
[24:40] | I’m from Mars, you’re from Venus. | 我是火星人 你是金星人 |
[24:41] | I do things, you worry about them. | 我随心所欲 你就忧心忡忡 |
[24:44] | I sleep with girls, you persuade them to attempt suicide. | 我和女生上床 你却整得她们想自杀 |
[24:48] | Don’t. | 别惹我 |
[24:53] | Are you bunching your fists at me, Sid? | 你想揍我吗 希德 |
[24:55] | If you wanna hit me, go right ahead. | 你要是想打我 就来吧 |
[25:03] | I said a punch, not a bitch slap! | 我说用拳头 别像娘们似的打耳光 |
[25:09] | I can’t believe you slapped me! That’s hilarious! | 你居然打我耳光 太可笑了 |
[25:13] | Sid, you’d better not be crying. | 希德 你最好别哭 |
[25:16] | I’m not crying cos you punched me. | 我不会因为你揍我就哭的 |
[25:19] | You’re crying for the kids in Africa? | 难道你是为了非洲儿童哭吗 |
[25:21] | You know I used to so look up to you, don’t you? | 你知道我曾经很敬仰你吗 |
[25:23] | Of course I did! | 我当然知道 |
[25:24] | You were at home every night wanking your brains out. | 你每晚在家里 打飞机打得不亦乐乎 |
[25:27] | “Someday I’ll be like Tony. | 有一天我会像托尼那样 |
[25:29] | “Someday I’ll be like Tony.” | 有一天我会像托尼那样 |
[25:31] | And now I can think of nothing worse than being you! | 现在我觉得做你这种人真是糟透了 |
[25:39] | You’ve always been selfish, I always understood that. | 你总是那么自私 我一直都知道 |
[25:44] | You did things because you wanted something. | 你以前做事是因为你有所需 |
[25:46] | Fine. Makes sense. | 好吧 还能理解 |
[25:48] | But now, | 不过现在 |
[25:49] | now you do things because you can! | 你现在做事是因为你能做到 |
[25:52] | You fuck with people… | 你折腾别人 |
[25:57] | …and I don’t get why. | 而我不能理解 |
[25:59] | You’ve got no friends, no girlfriend, | 你没朋友了 女友也没了 |
[26:03] | only your parents left. | 就剩下父母了 |
[26:06] | Not even Effy is answering your calls. | 连艾菲都不接你电话 |
[26:10] | You’re right, | 你说对了 |
[26:11] | She is clever. | 她是很聪明 |
[26:16] | Every time you talk, Sid, | 你每次一说话 希德 |
[26:18] | little flecks of spit are coming out of your mouth | 唾沫星子就从你嘴里喷出来 |
[26:22] | and they’re going on my face. | 都溅到我脸上了 |
[26:27] | Sid? Sid! Don’t be a little girl. | 希德 希德 别跟个小女生似的 |
[26:33] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[26:34] | Ef? | 艾菲 |
[26:38] | Who the fuck is doing this?! | 是谁在搞鬼 |
[26:43] | Sid. Sid! How the hell am I going to get out of here? | 希德 希德 我要怎么离开这儿啊 |
[27:08] | You’re one of them, aren’t you? | 你跟他们是一伙的吧 |
[27:26] | ‘Hi, this is Cass. | 这是凯茜 |
[27:27] | ‘Don’t bother leaving a message because I’m not listening.’ | 不要留言了 我不会听的 |
[27:30] | I know you’re there, Cassie. | 我知道你在 凯茜 |
[27:32] | I mean, I think I know you’re there. | 我是说 你应该是在的 |
[27:36] | I mean, I want you to be there. | 我是说 我希望你在 |
[27:40] | I’m at Rocatillo’s. | 我在罗卡蒂罗餐厅 |
[27:42] | I want to speak to you, | 我想和你聊聊 |
[27:45] | And I think you want to speak to me. | 我觉得你也想和我聊聊 |
[28:24] | I didn’t have to answer, Tony. | 我没必要接的 托尼 |
[28:28] | I’m grateful that you did. | 我很感激你接了 |
[28:31] | ‘OK.’ | 好吧 |
[28:33] | OK. | 好 |
[28:35] | ‘So how come you called me? ‘ | 你打给我干什么 |
[28:39] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[28:43] | I’ll tell you why you rang. | 我告诉你吧 |
[28:45] | It’s because you miss me. | 因为你想我了 |
[28:47] | It’s because I’m the only person you can really talk to. | 因为我是你唯一能够谈心的人 |
[28:51] | Yeah, Michelle. That’s right, this is all about you. | 是的 米歇尔 没错 就是为了你 |
[28:55] | ‘Well, isn’t it? ‘ | 不是吗 |
[28:57] | Not tonight. No. | 今晚不是 不 |
[29:00] | Are you OK, Tony? | 你还好吧 托尼 |
[29:04] | No. | 不好 |
[29:05] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[29:06] | ‘Effy’s missing. | 艾菲不见了 |
[29:07] | Sid’s meant to help me find her but he’s fucked off. | 希德本该帮我找她 但他开溜了 |
[29:10] | ‘Now I’m at some posh wanker night at the Ston Eaton sports club | 我现在站在斯通伊顿运动俱乐部的夜场派对外面 |
[29:13] | ‘and I don’t know what to do.’ | 不知道该怎么办 |
[29:15] | This is the weirdest fucking night of my life. | 这是我这辈子最诡异的夜晚了 |
[29:20] | What do you want me to do, Tony? | 你想要我做什么呢 托尼 |
[29:23] | ‘Nothing. | 什么都不用 |
[29:24] | ‘I gotta go.’ | 我要挂了 |
[29:58] | You know it’s, like, two in the morning, don’t you? | 你知道现在差不多是凌晨两点吗 |
[30:01] | You’re the one that’s been following me round all night. | 是你跟了我一整夜啊 |
[30:11] | You’ve got a black eye growing, did you know that? | 你要变成熊猫眼了 知道吗 |
[30:16] | Tony punched me. | 托尼揍了我一拳 |
[30:19] | Wow! Really? That’s excellent. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[30:21] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[30:22] | We did a course on it at the centre – separation anxiety. | 康复中心讲过这个 分离焦虑 |
[30:25] | He’s worried he’s losing you. | 他是担心会失去你 |
[30:26] | Well, I just did leave him. | 我刚才确实撇下了他 |
[30:28] | I mean, literally. And then I… | 真的把他撇下了 然后我 |
[30:32] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[30:39] | Do you want to kiss me, Sid? | 你想吻我吗 希德 |
[30:45] | OK. So this is where you lean in. | 好吧 你靠过来吧 |
[31:05] | Cool. | 酷 |
[31:09] | I’m sorry, I’m usually better than that. It’s… | 不好意思 我通常不这么菜的 |
[31:12] | No, it was lovely. | 不 挺好的 |
[31:13] | No, my rhythm was out and my teeth, they kept getting in the way. | 不 我没控制好节奏 牙还老碍事 |
[31:17] | Could I… try again? | 我能 再试一次吗 |
[31:22] | Only if you don’t ask. | 只要你别问 |
[31:49] | Who is it? | 谁打来的 |
[31:50] | Um, kind of weirdly, Michelle. | 有点奇怪 是米歇尔 |
[31:54] | Answer it. | 接吧 |
[32:00] | Sid? I’m worried about Tony. | 希德 我很担心托尼 |
[32:02] | ‘Tony? Don’t worry about him.’ | 托尼 别担心他 |
[32:04] | I just spoke to him. He sounded | 我刚和他通过话 他听上去 |
[32:06] | strange, in a real mess. | 不太对劲 好像真有麻烦了 |
[32:07] | Michelle, can I ring you back? | 米歇尔 我等会儿打给你吧 |
[32:10] | He’s at some Ston Eaton sports place. | 他在个什么斯通伊顿运动的地方 |
[32:13] | – Where? – ‘Ston Eaton. | -哪里 -斯通伊顿 |
[32:15] | Listen. I’m in the middle of something important here. | 那个 我正忙着呢 |
[32:15] | Something weird’s going on. | 有点不对劲 |
[32:17] | ‘You know the sports club? ‘ | 你知道那个运动俱乐部吗 |
[32:20] | The place Josh and his mates hang out. | 就是乔希和他朋友去的地方 |
[32:22] | Please, Sid. Just check he’s OK? | 求你啦 希德 去看看他有没有事 |
[32:25] | Josh? | 乔希 |
[32:26] | ‘Yeah.’ | 对 |
[32:28] | OK. I’m leaving now. | 好吧 我这就去 |
[32:34] | It’s Tony. He’s in trouble. | 是托尼 他有麻烦了 |
[32:36] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[32:39] | I’m really sorry. I’ve got to go. | 真抱歉 我得走了 |
[32:41] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[32:45] | Kiss me again. | 再吻我一次 |
[32:47] | No, Sid. I won’t. | 不 希德 我不要 |
[33:07] | Effy? | 艾菲 |
[33:12] | Effy? | 艾菲 |
[34:01] | OK, I’ll see your 50 and I’ll raise you… | 好 你出五十我就加注 |
[34:04] | Raise or fold, man. | 不加注就退出吧 伙计 |
[34:05] | – Don’t waste my time. – I’ll see you. | -别浪费我的时间 -我看到了 |
[34:08] | Tony. Hi. | 托尼 你好 |
[34:12] | Fancy some poker? Five-card stud. | 玩牌不 梭哈 |
[34:15] | I’m looking for my sister. | 我在找我妹妹 |
[34:17] | Oh. She’s over there. | 她在那边呢 |
[34:22] | Effy. | 艾菲 |
[34:23] | Shit. Effy! Hello… | 妈的 艾菲 醒醒 |
[34:25] | Effy, Effy. What happened?! | 艾菲 艾菲 怎么回事 |
[34:27] | Effy, Effy. What happened? | 艾菲 艾菲 怎么回事 |
[34:30] | Someone call an ambulance. Effy. Oh, fuck! | 叫辆救护车 艾菲 靠 |
[34:37] | Hello? Yeah? | 喂 是 |
[34:40] | My sis… Ambulance. | 我妹 救护车 |
[34:41] | – ‘How can I help? ‘ – My sister’s overdosed, I think. | -有什么能帮您 -我妹妹服药过量了 |
[34:44] | ‘Can you tell me where you are? ‘ | 能说下你们在哪里吗 |
[34:45] | Where are we? Where the fuck? Oi, where are we? | 我们在哪 这他妈的是哪 这是哪 |
[34:48] | Pass it. I’ll give them directions. | 给我 我给他们指路 |
[34:51] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[34:53] | OK, let’s make a deal. | 我们来做笔交易吧 |
[34:55] | We’ll call an ambulance as soon as you fuck your sister. | 你上了你妹 我们就叫救护车 |
[34:57] | Three from the top, please, mate. | 请从上面来三次 伙计 |
[34:59] | You’re joking! | 你开玩笑吧 |
[35:00] | Well, factually it’s true. So, um… | 事实上 我是说真的 所以 |
[35:04] | No, not a joke. More a funny fact. | 不 不是玩笑 是个有趣的事实 |
[35:10] | Get out of my fucking way! | 好狗不挡道 |
[35:17] | Don’t worry, it’s not her first time. | 别担心 这不是她的第一次 |
[35:19] | You won’t be taking her virginity. Right, Spence? | 你没夺走她的贞操 对吧 斯潘思 |
[35:20] | You’re fucking insane. She’s my sister, you sick fuck! | 你个疯子 她是我妹妹 你个变态 |
[35:23] | You put porno pictures of my sister on my phone | 你把我妹妹的裸照放到我手机上 |
[35:26] | and I make you fuck your sister! | 我就要你去干你妹妹 |
[35:29] | Is this about Michelle? | 是因为米歇尔吗 |
[35:31] | You really think Michelle is worth this? | 你真觉得米歇尔值得你这样 |
[35:34] | I’m so sorry I can’t get one up, I can’t… I keep going soft! | 抱歉我硬不起来 不 我总那么软 |
[35:39] | Please. Whatever I did, I’m sorry. | 求你 无论我做过什么 我很抱歉 |
[35:40] | I promise, I’ll get you back with Michelle. | 我保证 我帮你跟米歇尔复合 |
[35:42] | I’ll do anything, I promise! | 让我做什么都行 我保证 |
[35:48] | Effy. | 艾菲 |
[35:51] | Josh, mate. Josh. | 乔希 哥们 乔希 |
[35:54] | Shut the fuck up, Spence. I want you to fuck her. | 你他妈闭嘴 斯潘思 我要你去干她 |
[35:56] | No, you can’t mean that! | 不 你不是认真的 |
[35:58] | – Do you want me to play with it a bit? – I can’t. | -你想让我也玩玩吗 -我不能 |
[35:59] | – Help you out? – I really can’t. | -要我帮你吗 -真的不能 |
[36:00] | Then you’re a shit brother. | 你算哪门子哥哥 |
[36:02] | – She’s dying over there, Tony! – I promise… | -她就要死了 托尼 -我保证 |
[36:04] | You’d better get hard! | 你赶快给我硬起来 |
[36:06] | Please… Please… | 别这样… |
[36:09] | Beg me. | 求我啊 |
[36:11] | I beg you. I beg you, I beg you… | 我求你了 我求你了 我求你了 |
[36:15] | Please… | 求你了 |
[36:17] | Well, you only needed to ask. | 你求我就好了嘛 |
[36:20] | Here endeth the lesson. | 教育结束 |
[36:35] | Tony? What’s happened? | 托尼 怎么回事 |
[36:37] | What the fuck’s happened to her? | 她到底怎么了 |
[36:39] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[36:42] | OK. | 好 |
[36:43] | It’s OK. Let’s just get her to a hospital, OK? | 没事了 我们送她去医院吧 好吗 |
[37:47] | Do you think she can hear us? | 你觉得她能听见我们说话吗 |
[37:49] | I don’t know, darling. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[37:52] | Effy, love? | 艾菲 宝贝 |
[37:54] | Her hands are cold. | 她的手好凉 |
[37:56] | Well, maybe best let her sleep. | 还是让她睡吧 |
[37:58] | She can hear you, Dad. | 她能听见的 爸爸 |
[38:00] | That’s enough from you. | 你够了吧 |
[38:08] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[38:11] | Sorry, is she? | 抱歉 她怎么样 |
[38:13] | Oh. It’s all looking fine. | 一切正常 |
[38:14] | It’s good, yes. I’d go as far as great. | 挺好的 可以说很好 |
[38:17] | These kids are remarkably resilient creatures, you know? | 这些孩子恢复能力都相当强 |
[38:22] | It’s all gone, | 药效都过了 |
[38:23] | and whatever hasn’t will be out in a few days. One way or the other. | 哪怕剩下一点几天内就能排出去 |
[38:28] | She took some very clean, pure pharmaceuticals. | 她摄入的只是药而已 没什么问题 |
[38:40] | Right, OK. I’ll leave you be. | 好了 我不打扰了 |
[38:45] | So I suppose we should congratulate you | 我猜我们应该祝贺你 |
[38:49] | for getting her clean drugs. | 给她的是干净的药物 |
[38:52] | You think this was me? | 你以为是我给了她药 |
[38:54] | She was with you! | 她跟你一起的 |
[38:56] | I wasn’t, I was… | 我没有 我 |
[38:57] | Don’t deny it! | 别否认了 |
[38:59] | Tony, she’s your little sister! | 托尼 她可是你妹妹啊 |
[39:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:05] | But, listen… for a second… | 但 听我说… |
[39:07] | No. I’ve had enough of listening to you. We all have! | 不 你说的够多了 我们都听够了 |
[39:11] | You and your horrid little ways, | 你和你的那些可怕的小手段 |
[39:14] | always at other people’s expense. | 总耍得别人团团转 |
[39:16] | Hang on. That’s enough. | 等等 够了 |
[39:20] | What? | 什么 |
[39:22] | He loves Effy. | 他很爱艾菲 |
[39:24] | Don’t you think this is hard enough? | 他已经很难过了 |
[39:26] | And who the fuck are you? | 你算哪根葱啊 |
[39:28] | I’m his best friend! | 我是他的好哥们 |
[39:30] | And I’m his fucking father! | 我可是他老爸 |
[39:32] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么人 |
[39:37] | Come on, Tony. We’re going. | 来吧 托尼 我们走 |
[39:40] | I wanna stay with Effy. | 我想陪着艾菲 |
[39:42] | Come on, mate. | 走吧 伙计 |
[39:50] | Ah! Fuck! | 妈的 |
[40:08] | Thank you, Sid. | 谢谢 希德 |
[40:10] | It’s OK. They’re free. | 没事 免费的 |
[40:13] | No, I mean really, thank you. | 不 我说真的 谢谢你 |
[40:17] | Yeah, I know what you mean, Tony. | 我知道你的意思 托尼 |
[40:21] | – She’s gonna be OK. – Yeah. | -她会没事的 -嗯 |
[40:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:30] | OK. | 好吧 |
[40:33] | Thing is… | 问题是 |
[40:36] | I know I can be a wanker sometimes… | 我知道我有时很贱 |
[40:39] | But everyone likes that, don’t they? | 但大家不都喜欢这样吗 |
[40:44] | Ball-busting, turning heads wherever I go. | 到处惹事 走到哪都引人瞩目 |
[40:48] | People like that. | 大家就喜欢这样 |
[40:51] | And I like people liking that. | 我也喜欢这种感觉 |
[40:53] | We don’t have to do this now. | 我们不用现在谈这个 |
[40:55] | But then… | 但是 |
[40:59] | I start to feel… distorted because… | 我开始觉得…别扭 因为 |
[41:03] | …Because I’m more than that. | 因为那不是我的全部 |
[41:07] | I don’t wanna be a wanker. | 我不想做个贱人 |
[41:10] | I don’t, Sid. | 我不想 希德 |
[41:12] | Effy knows that. | 艾菲就明白 |
[41:15] | She loves me for who I really am. | 她爱的是真正的我 |
[41:21] | God, I sound like fucking Lionel Richie. | 老天 我口气活像莱昂·里奇[美国80年代流行歌手] |
[41:29] | I quite like Lionel Richie. | 我挺喜欢莱昂·里奇的 |
[41:33] | All I know is, | 我只知道 |
[41:35] | when I was scared tonight, | 今晚 我感到害怕时 |
[41:37] | And I was a bit… a lot… | 我有点…非常 |
[41:41] | I wanted you there. | 希望有你在身边 |
[41:44] | Effy’s different. I sort of own her | 艾菲不一样 可以说她是我的 |
[41:46] | Cos she’s my sister, but with you… | 因为她是我妹妹 但你 |
[41:50] | I just really wanted you there. | 我真的很希望你能在我身边 |
[41:54] | And then you were in the car. | 然后你就开车出现了 |
[41:58] | The thing is, Tony, | 问题是 托尼 |
[42:00] | you sort of own me, too. | 我其实也是你的 |
[42:04] | Mostly in a good way. | 基本上是件好事 |
[42:07] | Come on, I’m taking you for breakfast. | 走吧 我带你吃早餐去 |
[42:12] | You do know it’s 4am, don’t you? | 你知道现在是凌晨4点吧 |
[42:15] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[42:17] | Do you reckon we’ll find us anywhere that’ll do us a curry? | 你说我们能找到一个买咖喱的地方吗 |
[42:21] | I’ve got a real craving for curry. | 我真的很想吃咖喱 |