时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | Do that again. | 再来一次 |
[01:33] | Hey, Maxxie. | 马克西 |
[01:36] | Happy birthday, mate. | 生日快乐 朋友 |
[01:38] | You fucked up my dream, Max. | 你搅了我的好梦 马克西 |
[01:40] | What was it? | 什么梦 |
[01:41] | Oh, the usual. Russian virgins. | 和以前一样 俄国小处女 |
[01:44] | Good Muslim boys don’t dream about virgins. | 正宗的穆斯林男孩不该梦到处女 |
[01:47] | That’s where you’re wrong, Max. | 这你就说错了 马克西 |
[01:48] | That’s all we dream of. | 我们就梦这个呢 |
[01:56] | Will you come to my birthday party, Max? | 我的生日派对你会来吗 马克西 |
[01:58] | Will you tell your mum and dad I’m gay? | 你会和你父母说我是同性恋吗 |
[02:00] | I dunno. | 不知道 |
[02:01] | I can’t unless you tell them man. | 除非你告诉他们 否则我不来 |
[02:02] | Maxxie, it won’t be right if you don’t turn out to my birthday party. | 马克西 你不能不参加我的生日派对啊 |
[02:05] | 17. It’s the year of telling the truth. OK? | 17岁 到了说真话的年龄了 |
[02:09] | The truth, yeah, mate? | 真相 对吧 |
[02:25] | Happy birthday!Agh! | 生日快乐 |
[02:30] | Mum! Get out! | 妈 快出去 |
[02:32] | That’s tiny. | 好小哦 |
[02:34] | Get out! Oh! | 出去 |
[02:37] | Mum! | 妈 |
[02:38] | A respectful boy at least wears something in bed! | 有点礼貌的孩子就不该裸睡 |
[02:43] | Happy birthday, little boy! | 生日快乐 小家伙 |
[02:46] | I’m 17, Mum. I’m not a little boy any more. | 我17岁了 妈妈 已经不是小孩子了 |
[02:49] | So it would seem. | 看来也是 |
[02:50] | Now hurry up,everybody’s waiting downstairs for you! | 快点 大家都在楼下等你呢 |
[03:12] | “Dear… Cassie.” | 亲爱的 凯茜 |
[03:22] | “Hi… Cassie.” | 嗨 凯茜 |
[03:31] | “Hey… Cassie.” | 嘿 凯茜 |
[03:35] | Oh, bollocks! | 妈蛋 |
[03:48] | “Cassie.” | 凯茜 |
[03:49] | “Dear Sid… | 亲爱的希德 |
[03:52] | “It isn’t easy to tell you this, so that’s why I’m writing. | 有些话不好说出口 所以我就写给你 |
[03:57] | “Don’t try to ring me because you’re not allowed to here, | 别再给我打电话了 这儿不许接电话 |
[04:01] | “and anyway, I don’t want to speak to you | 而且我也不想和你说话 |
[04:02] | “and there’s nothing you can say to change this.” | 你说什么都不能让我改变心意 |
[04:06] | “I’m shit with words. | 我的文笔很烂 |
[04:07] | “Everything always comes out so… crap. | 写出来的东西狗屁不通 |
[04:11] | “But I’ve been thinking and everything is getting clearer.” | 但我最近在反思 想通了很多事 |
[04:15] | “My mum and dad have decided that things aren’t working out. | 我父母认为在这儿过得不好 |
[04:18] | “So we’re moving to a place called Elgin. | 所以我们要搬去埃尔金住 |
[04:21] | “It’s in Scotland and everyone’s happy there.” | 在苏格兰 那儿的人都很幸福 |
[04:24] | “The thing is, Cass, I’ve woken up this morning, | 是这样的 凯茜 今早我醒来 |
[04:27] | “the sun’s shining through the window and it’s making me think of you. | 看见阳光透过窗户洒进来 我立刻想到了你 |
[04:30] | “Cassie, it’s not right you hiding away in that clinic. | 凯茜 你不该闷在康复中心里 |
[04:33] | You’ve got to get out in the world!” | 应该走进外面的世界 |
[04:34] | “They’re coming for me tonight | 他们今晚来接我 |
[04:36] | “and then I’ll be gone and we won’thave to play this silly game any more.” | 我走之后 我们就不用玩这种蠢游戏了 |
[04:40] | “Cassie, I don’t care if you think you’re odd | 凯茜 我不在乎你觉得自己奇怪 |
[04:42] | “because I feel like singing when I see you | 因为我看到你就快乐得想唱歌 |
[04:45] | and you’re beautiful. | 而且你那么美 |
[04:46] | “I’ve been such a fucking chapstick these past few weeks | 可这几周我却很混账 |
[04:49] | “and all I want to do now is sit on Brandon Hill | 此时此刻我只想跟你一起坐在布兰登山上 |
[04:51] | “and hold you and tell you how wonderful you are | 握着你的手 对你说你的各种好 |
[04:54] | “and stick my hand down your knickers.” | 然后把手伸进你的小内裤 |
[04:57] | No. Jesus! “And…” | 不行 上帝啊 还有 |
[05:01] | “I want you to know I really liked you, Sid.” | 我想告诉你我真的很喜欢你 希德 |
[05:03] | – “And…” – “But it’s too late now. | -还有 -但是为时已晚 |
[05:06] | “Goodbye.” | 再见 |
[05:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:49] | Ange, there’s someone at your door. | 安吉 有人按门铃 |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[05:58] | Angie? Are you ashamed of me? | 安吉 你以我为耻吗 |
[06:00] | Of course I’m fucking ashamed of you! | 我当然以你为耻 |
[06:03] | Tut, Pussy! Right, I’ll tell whoever it is… | 胆小鬼 好吧 我去告诉他 |
[06:06] | No! Just stay there. | 别 待那儿别动 |
[06:08] | For Christ’s sakes! | 上帝啊 |
[06:14] | Oh, Christ! | 天呐 |
[06:16] | Angela! | 安吉拉 |
[06:17] | Merve?! | 马文 |
[06:19] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[06:21] | Now! | 刚刚 |
[06:24] | Merve, you can’t just do this. | 马文 你不能这样 |
[06:28] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[06:33] | Angela, you know you missed me. | 安吉拉 你知道你想我的 |
[06:38] | This isn’t fair! | 这不公平 |
[06:40] | Where’s your ring? | 你的戒指哪去了 |
[06:42] | I threw it in the fucking harbour, OK? | 我扔到海港里去了 |
[06:45] | Angie? What ring? | 安吉 什么戒指 |
[07:06] | – Where were you? – Sorry. Slept in. | -你刚刚在哪 -抱歉 睡过头了 |
[07:10] | Slept in? You miss prayers with an excuse like that? | 睡过头了 你就因为贪睡错过晨祷 |
[07:13] | Dad, it’s my birthday. | 爸 今天是我生日 |
[07:19] | Aren’t you going to say hello? | 你不去打声招呼吗 |
[07:22] | I’ve been on control since three o’clock yesterday. | 我从夜里三点就在主控室忙 |
[07:25] | 32 cabs, not that you’d care. | 32辆车 当然了 你可不在乎 |
[07:27] | It’s a stupid fuss over a birthday party. | 只是个小题大做的生日派对罢了 |
[07:29] | Does it give respect to God? Does it promote peace? | 是对主的尊重吗 能促进和平吗 |
[07:33] | – No, Dad. – Does it help the poor? | -不 -对穷人有帮助吗 |
[07:35] | It’s an affront. | 那是对主的冒犯 |
[07:35] | So why do we have to do it anyway? | 那何必还办呢 |
[07:37] | I don’t even want a party. | 我本来就不想办的 |
[07:39] | Because I love that woman more than these legs I drag myself along on, | 因为我爱你母亲胜过爱自己的双腿 |
[07:43] | and what she wants, she gets. All right? | 所以她想要什么我就给她什么 懂吗 |
[07:47] | Is Maxxie here yet? | 马克西来了吗 |
[07:49] | Um… no. | 没有 |
[07:51] | We don’t see him these days. | 最近怎么没见到他 |
[07:54] | We had a fight. | 我们吵了一架 |
[07:55] | A fight? You fight with your friends? | 吵架 你怎么和朋友吵架 |
[07:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:59] | What would you fight Maxxie about? He’s a good boy. | 你为什么要和他吵架 马克西是个好孩子 |
[08:01] | Always well turned out, respectful. The best type. | 很有教养 尊重他人 真是个好孩子 |
[08:04] | Never mind. | 别管了 |
[08:05] | Whatever it is, forgive him and don’t be a bloody fool. | 无论是为什么 原谅他 别犯傻 |
[08:10] | Now tell them I’m sleeping, huh? | 和他们说我在睡觉 |
[08:15] | – Put down that food! – Auntie, can I have one? | -把吃的放下 -姨妈 我能吃一个吗 |
[08:18] | No, you can’t! Get out of my kitchen! | 不行 别待在厨房 |
[08:21] | Who’s that boy? | 那个小男孩是谁 |
[08:23] | All the time there’s little boys. | 怎么到处都是小孩子 |
[08:24] | Boys don’t… Here he is! | 他来了 |
[08:26] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[08:29] | Hi, Auntie Jess. | 杰斯姑妈 |
[08:32] | Oh! He’s got a moustache. Little Anwar’s got a moustache! | 他长胡子了 小安瓦长胡子咯 |
[08:35] | That ain’t all Little Anwar’s got. | 他不止长了胡子 |
[08:40] | Why aren’t you saying hello to Aunty Sahra and Uncle Muneer? | 怎么不跟萨拉舅妈和穆尼舅舅打招呼 |
[08:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:45] | They’ve come all the way from Sutton Coldfield | 他大老远从萨顿克德菲尔德赶来 |
[08:47] | and they don’t get a hello? | 你都不打招呼吗 |
[08:48] | Hello, Uncle Muneer. | 你好 穆尼舅舅 |
[08:50] | Anwar. So… 18 at last, huh? | 安瓦 终于18岁啦 |
[08:54] | No. No, I’m 17. | 不是 我17岁 |
[08:57] | What? | 什么 |
[08:58] | He’s 17? | 他才17岁 |
[09:00] | Yeah. What’s the problem? | 是啊 有什么问题吗 |
[09:02] | You drag me here, all this way! | 你把我大老远拽来 |
[09:05] | I paid money to drive on the M6. Money – | 我还租了辆马自达6型 |
[09:07] | just to drive on a road to come to a 17th birthday party? Huh?! | 就为了参加17岁生日派对 |
[09:15] | Ahh! Got you! | 骗到你了 |
[09:18] | – I had you going, didn’t I? Didn’t I? – He is so funny, my brother! | -你上当了吧 哈哈 -我哥哥可真幽默 |
[09:23] | Why did you fall for that one? | 你居然还上当了 |
[09:25] | Every fucking year! | 每年如此 |
[09:32] | L- O- L- L- l- P- O- P. | 棒棒糖 |
[09:38] | Lollipop. | 棒棒糖 |
[09:39] | – You’re just too good. – Of course! | -你真拿手 -当然 |
[09:45] | When are your folks coming? | 你家人什么时候来 |
[09:46] | Later. | 过会儿 |
[09:48] | They’ve packed. | 他们行李都收拾好了 |
[09:49] | Hm. Bummer. | 好吧 真扫兴 |
[09:52] | You wanna get out of here?Huh? | 你想离开这儿吗 |
[09:55] | Let’s go out. | 我们溜出去吧 |
[09:57] | We’re not allowed. | 那是不准的啊 |
[09:58] | Come on. I want one last look. | 来嘛 我走前想最后看一眼 |
[10:02] | What if we get hungry? | 我们要是饿了怎么办 |
[10:04] | There’s… there’s food out there, you know. | 外面有吃的啊 |
[10:07] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[10:11] | – How? – It’s easy. | -怎么走 -很简单 |
[10:16] | We’re just getting a breath of fresh air. | 我们需要出去透透气 |
[10:18] | My friend thinks she want to puke. | 我朋友要吐了 |
[10:20] | Go. For fuck’s sake, go! | 老天 快去吧 |
[10:43] | – Hello? – ‘Restorations Clinic.’ | -你好 -这里是康复中心 |
[10:45] | Can you help me?I really, really need to come in. | 能帮个忙吗 我一定得进去 |
[10:48] | I know you don’t like it, but I need to come in, OK? | 我知道这不合规矩 但我真的有事 |
[10:55] | Hello. Can I help? | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[10:58] | Yes. Yes. I need to see someone.It’s very important. | 是的 我要见个人 非常重要 |
[11:02] | There’s somethingI have to get off my chest | 有些话我不吐不快 |
[11:04] | and if I don’t, I’m afraid everythingmight just totally go to shit. | 如果不说出来 我怕一切都会毁掉 |
[11:08] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | I’ve got something going on and I need to see someone. | 我有件事要做 我要见一个人 |
[11:15] | I’ve got something going on in here… | 我有件心事… |
[11:17] | ‘Megadog’s trying to tell us something. Woof, woof!” | 超级狗有话要说 汪 汪 |
[11:21] | OK. Let’s see if we can sort you out, shall we? | 好吧 看看我们能不能帮你解决 |
[11:24] | Just you wait right there. | 在这儿等着就行了 |
[11:25] | Ah, thanks.I don’t know what this means, but… | 谢谢 我还有点糊涂 不过… |
[11:28] | What? What’s going on? | 干什么 你们干什么 |
[11:30] | What are you doing? Let go! Come on! | 你们干什么呢 放手 |
[11:32] | You don’t understand! Cassie- ie- ie! | 不是这样的 凯茜… |
[11:39] | I’m not mad, for fuck’s sake! I’m fine! | 我没疯 见鬼 我好好的 |
[11:43] | I’m fine! | 我没病 |
[12:04] | For fuck’s sake! | 见鬼 |
[12:34] | What? | 干什么 |
[12:35] | ‘Leave him alone!’ | 别去招惹他 |
[12:37] | ‘What the fuck, Angie?! What the fuck? ‘ | 这他妈算怎么回事 安吉 |
[12:49] | – Hey. Hey, I wanna talk to you. – Talk away, sweetie. | -我有话跟你说 -说吧 甜心 |
[12:52] | Are you gonna tell me who the fuck you are? | 你他妈到底是谁 |
[12:53] | – I’m the fiance. No, you’re not. | -我是她未婚夫 -不 你才不是呢 |
[12:56] | – Yes, I am. – Since when? | -我就是 -什么时候的事 |
[12:57] | Since she asked me to marry her. | 是她让我娶她 |
[13:00] | Where the fuck did you come from? | 你他妈是从哪冒出来的 |
[13:02] | I’m Mervin. She gave me genital herpes. | 我是马文 她把生殖器疱疹传给了我 |
[13:05] | I’m the love of her life. I’m back. | 我才是她的真爱 我淫者归来了 |
[13:08] | You don’t stand a chance, kid, | 你死了这条心吧 孩子 |
[13:10] | not even with that beautiful little cock of yours. | 就算你有个漂亮的小弟弟也没用 |
[13:13] | What, she told you? | 什么 她告诉你了 |
[13:14] | She tells me everything, kid. I can see into her soul. And now… | 她都跟我说了 我一眼就能看穿她的灵魂 |
[13:17] | do us a favour and disappear, OK? | 所以帮个忙 滚远点好吗 |
[13:20] | But… | 可是… |
[13:21] | No. She can see into my soul. | 不 她也能看透我的灵魂… |
[13:23] | – How old are you? – 17. | -你多大了 -17 |
[13:25] | You haven’t got a soul yet. | 你还没长出灵魂来呢 |
[13:26] | With luck you haven’t got herpes, either. | 如果你走运 或许也没染上疱疹 |
[13:29] | Quit while you’re ahead. | 趁还来得及 滚远点吧 |
[13:30] | And with that, I bid you good day. | 那就…日安了 |
[13:49] | Hi, Effy. | 艾菲 |
[13:54] | Your brother just called me. We’re not speaking. | 你哥哥刚给我打过电话 我们在冷战 |
[14:01] | I heard things got a bit out of control last week. | 我听说上周出了点事 |
[14:05] | You feeling better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[14:10] | Is that why they sent you to the posh school? | 这就是要送你去贵族学校的原因吗 |
[14:11] | They think that’ll sort you out? | 觉得这样能让你乖乖的 |
[14:16] | School on a Saturday. | 周六还上课 |
[14:18] | Hardcore. | 真难搞 |
[14:24] | Why don’t you speak, Effy? | 你为什么不说话 艾菲 |
[14:27] | Does nobody ask you why? | 没人问过你吗 |
[14:30] | It must mean something. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[14:34] | Doesn’t anybody care? | 就没人关心吗 |
[14:44] | Tony really hurt me, Effy. | 托尼真的伤到我了 艾菲 |
[14:48] | Why did he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[14:52] | Sometimes I think | 有时候我觉得 |
[14:53] | you’re the only person the whole world Tony truly cares about. | 你是这世上托尼唯一在乎的人 |
[14:58] | I thought maybe…maybe he told you why he did that. | 我以为他或许告诉过你他那么做的原因 |
[15:10] | If I could trust him to tell the truth just once, | 要是他能对我实话 哪怕只有一次 |
[15:13] | then maybe I could… | 我也能… |
[15:22] | It was nice seeing you, Effy. | 见到你很高兴 艾菲 |
[15:25] | I’m glad you’re OK. | 你没事就好 |
[15:29] | ‘I love you, Tone! ‘ | 我爱你 托尼 |
[15:30] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[15:31] | ‘You’re going to be on Big Brother, Nips.’ | 你要上《老大哥》[选秀节目]了 乳头 |
[15:33] | – Yes, you are. – ‘You do that and I’ll kill you! ‘ | -真的 -你敢那么干我杀了你 |
[15:34] | ‘You’re gonna be famous.’ | 你要出名了 |
[15:36] | ‘But if you’re famous you have to have, like, huge boobs | 要想出名就得有大波波 |
[15:38] | ‘and blonde hair and I have neither of them. | 还有金发 可我都没有 |
[15:41] | Would you like me like that? ‘ | 你希望我是金发大波妹吗 |
[15:42] | ‘I like you like that, Nips. | 我就喜欢你这个样子 乳头 |
[15:44] | ‘You know what you should do. You’ve gotta do something whacky. | 告诉你 你得做点疯狂的事 |
[15:46] | ‘What? ‘ | 什么啊 |
[15:47] | ‘Come to bed with me. Please.’ | 到床上来吧 来吧 |
[15:51] | – ‘I’m sorry! I’m sorry! – ”Give me that phone! ‘ | -抱歉 对不起 -给我手机 |
[15:55] | – ‘What? ‘ – ‘Go on! ‘ | -什么 -来啊 |
[15:57] | ‘Nips, Nips, calm down…Calm down, Nips.’ | 乳头 冷静 乳头 |
[16:05] | Answer. | 接电话啊 |
[16:07] | You know you want to. | 你想接的 |
[16:10] | ‘Hi. This is Michelle. | 这是米歇尔的电话 |
[16:10] | Leave a message, except if you’re Tony, | 请留言 如果你是托尼 |
[16:12] | ‘because Tony can fuck off! ‘ | 就给我滚蛋吧 |
[16:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:58] | Hurry up. Make sure you set up all the tables and everything. | 快点 一定把桌子什么的都摆好 |
[17:01] | The caterer’s going to be late, I know. | 酒席承办人肯定要迟到 |
[17:25] | What are you giggling about? | 你们笑什么呢 |
[17:26] | “Anwar, you naughty boy, I want to spank your…” | “安瓦 你个捣蛋鬼 真想打你的…” |
[17:29] | Who wrote this? | 这是谁写的 |
[17:31] | Who wrote that? | 谁写的 |
[17:33] | Mum, why does Uncle Muneer have to do the disco again? | 妈妈 怎么又让穆尼舅舅放迪斯科啊 |
[17:37] | Why on earth not? | 这怎么了 |
[17:38] | It’s just… Mum, please. | 就是…妈妈 求你了 |
[17:40] | Are you hearing this? | 你听到了吗 |
[17:41] | He doesn’t want my own brother’s gift of music. | 他不喜欢我哥哥选的音乐 |
[17:44] | Do what your mother says, ungrateful wretch! | 照你妈妈说的办 你个混蛋 |
[17:46] | – But, Dad… – Your uncle knows what’s respectable. | -可爸爸… -你舅舅知道分寸 |
[17:48] | – Dad! – Your English friends have no restraint. | -爸 -你那群英国朋友根本没下限 |
[17:51] | They don’t wear enough clothes. They drink, shout, fornicate. | 他们衣着暴露 喝酒 胡闹 乱交 |
[17:54] | They puke in the back of cabs. | 他们在出租车上呕吐 |
[17:56] | We have proper, tuneful music, | 我们的音乐得体和谐 |
[17:58] | so the English don’t burn the place down and get me arrested. | 英国佬也不至于闹出事端害我被捕 |
[18:02] | That’s why your mother is right in all things. | 所以说你妈妈总是对的 |
[18:04] | Now say no more about it. No more! | 不要再提这个了 别提了 |
[18:07] | Thank you, Istiak. Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 史迪克 非常感谢 |
[18:10] | Come on, you three, now. Is the buffet going to do itself? | 来 你们三个 自助餐又不会自己摆好 |
[18:19] | Muneer’s an arsehole. | 穆尼就是个混球 |
[18:22] | What did you just? | 你刚才说什么了 |
[18:23] | A complete tosser. | 彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[18:25] | At least he can’t grope the women up there. | 至少他待在上面就不能招惹女人了 |
[18:28] | – Ladies! – Hello, Mr Kharral. | -女士们好 -你好 克罗尔先生 |
[18:31] | Nicely dressed too. | 穿得好漂亮 |
[18:33] | You see respectful. | 看到没 这就叫得体 |
[18:35] | I keep asking Anwar when Maxxie is coming. | 我一直在问安瓦 马克西什么时候来 |
[18:38] | He says they fought. | 他说他们吵架了 |
[18:38] | I said why would anyone fight a boy like Maxxie? | 可谁会和马克西那样的好孩子吵架呢 |
[18:42] | I never see Maxxie, you know. | 马克西都不来玩了 |
[18:44] | He was such a wonderful dancer. Tap dancing, huh? | 他舞跳得太棒了 跳踢踏舞 对吧 |
[18:47] | – Superb. Physical. – Yeah. We know… | -华丽 矫健 -是啊… |
[18:52] | Anyway. Have some fun, huh? | 好了 祝你们玩得愉快 |
[19:22] | I won’t be long. | 我去去就回 |
[19:24] | Cool. But hurry, in case I get hungry. | 好 不过快点 万一我饿了就糟了 |
[19:49] | Oh! Hi, Cassie, come in. | 是凯茜啊 进来 |
[19:51] | – Sid’s not here. – I know. | -希德不在家 -我知道 |
[20:18] | Bye. | 再见了 |
[21:01] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[21:51] | ‘So let’s take a look at what’s going to be happening in New South Wales. | 现在我们来看看新南威尔士的情况 |
[21:55] | ‘It’s going to be hot, super hot, | 那里会很热 特别热 |
[21:58] | and you’d better keep in the shade around noon, | 建议中午还是待在阴凉的地方 |
[21:59] | ‘because, by golly,it’s going to hit 42! Whooo! | 因为 那儿快42度了 |
[22:06] | ‘Ah, you’ve caught me off guard. Thanks, Burt! | 你吓了我一跳 多谢 伯特 |
[22:09] | ‘… Flushing those pesky beggars from underneath your porch. | 把坐在你家门廊上的乞丐给冲走 |
[22:12] | ‘Showers will carry on now and push till Thursday, | 大雨将会持续到周四 |
[22:14] | so get your bowsers out, guys.’ | 把水槽车拉出来吧 |
[22:16] | You’re gay. | 你是同性恋 |
[22:17] | ‘Now let’s take a lookat what’s cooking down in Tasmania | 现在我们来看看塔斯马尼亚那边的情况 |
[22:20] | ‘and believe me, whooo… | 相信我啊 |
[22:48] | I broke in. | 我闯进来的 |
[22:50] | That’s not fair, Chris. | 你不能这样 克里斯 |
[22:52] | You lied to me. | 可你对我撒谎了 |
[22:53] | I never lied. I just… | 我没撒谎 我只是 |
[23:01] | Merve went away on a field tripto Alaska for six months. | 马文去阿拉斯加实地考察了六个月 |
[23:06] | Climate change. | 气候变化[换个环境] |
[23:08] | What? He doesn’t like hot weather? | 怎么 他不喜欢温暖的地方吗 |
[23:10] | No. Climate change! | 不 是气候变化 |
[23:14] | The fucking icebergs are melting, OK? | 冰川融化什么的 |
[23:16] | Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[23:18] | Did you ever pay any attention in college, Chris? | 你在学校从不听课吗 克里斯 |
[23:21] | We’re trying to fucking educate you! | 我们都希望你得到教育呢 |
[23:26] | Well, cheers, Angie. | 好吧 安吉 |
[23:27] | Appreciate it. | 多谢了 |
[23:32] | We had some issues… | 我们之间有些问题 |
[23:35] | Well, Merve did. | 好吧 马文有些问题 |
[23:40] | And I… | 而我 |
[23:41] | Screwed around. | 只是想找点乐子 |
[23:43] | You don’t know what I did. | 你不知道我做过什么 |
[23:46] | You really don’t know that much about me, Chris. | 你其实并不了解我 克里斯 |
[23:55] | I need some time. | 我需要点时间 |
[23:57] | Can’t you see it? | 你看不出来吗 |
[24:04] | What? | 什么 |
[24:15] | We’ve got some stuff. We’ve got some stuff… | 我们之间是有感情的 我们有… |
[24:19] | I’ll see you, Angie. | 回见吧 安吉 |
[24:22] | Can’t take it, huh, sweetie? | 承受不了吗 甜心 |
[24:30] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[24:32] | Beat it. | 快滚 |
[24:49] | Hi. Enjoying your party? | 玩得开心吗 |
[24:55] | Um… Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[24:58] | I’m Seeta… friend of Atifa. | 我是希塔 是阿蒂法的朋友 |
[25:03] | Oh. Right, um… | 这样啊 |
[25:07] | Have I met you before? | 我们之前见过吗 |
[25:08] | Like a million times. | 见过好多次了 |
[25:10] | I asked your sister to invite me here tonight. | 我特地求你姐姐今晚邀我来的 |
[25:15] | Right… Why was that? | 这样啊 为什么 |
[25:22] | I want to tongue you senseless, big boy. | 我想给你吹箫 你个傻子 |
[25:31] | Just to check… you’re not my cousin, are you? | 确认一下…我们不是亲戚吧 |
[25:34] | No. | 不是 |
[25:35] | You’re not related to me in any way. | 我们完全没有血缘关系吗 |
[25:40] | Happy birthday, Anwar. | 生日快乐 安瓦 |
[25:48] | Thank you, Jesus… | 感谢 上帝 |
[25:54] | Welcome, everybody,and a happy birthday to Anwar! | 欢迎各位光临 同时祝安瓦生日快乐 |
[26:02] | He’s the apple of my sister’s eye, | 他是我妹妹的心肝宝贝 |
[26:04] | a great God- fearing lad. | 一位虔诚的少年 |
[26:07] | So we’ve thrown a party to celebrate his birthday | 所以我们举办了派对为他庆生 |
[26:12] | and his marriage to his cousin who’s just flown in from Pakistan! | 并庆祝他将与他刚从巴基斯坦飞来的表妹喜结良缘 |
[26:26] | Got you! | 被耍了吧 |
[26:28] | Had you going! | 真的相信了吧 |
[26:30] | Didn’t I? Didn’t I? | 是不是 是不是 |
[26:32] | I’ll bloody kill him! I’ll kill him! | 我要亲手杀了他 杀了他 |
[26:34] | So come on, everybody, let’s dance! | 大家一起来跳舞 |
[26:42] | Oh, yeah! All right! | 对 就是这样 |
[26:45] | Here we go, whoo- whoo! | 就是这样 |
[26:48] | Come on, everybody, hit the dance floor. | 来 各位 踏破这舞池 |
[26:50] | Come on, whooo- whooo! | 来一起来 |
[27:05] | Yes. This is a big boy tune! | 好棒 这才是真男人的歌 |
[27:08] | This mofo’s got some serious riddims kickin’ off! | 这混账真他妈懂音乐 |
[27:11] | You get me?! You get me?! | 你懂吗 懂吗 |
[27:19] | I’d so would love you to dance. | 我想邀请你跳支舞 |
[27:22] | Would you? | 可以吗 |
[27:52] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[27:54] | Oh, God! It’s wonderful! | 上帝 真是太棒了 |
[27:56] | That’s cool. I’m glad. | 这样很好 我很高兴 |
[28:00] | I think there’s one more place I want to go. | 我还想去一个地方 |
[28:03] | I’m eating… | 我正吃着呢… |
[28:05] | OK. | 好吧 |
[28:09] | I never knew life could be so good! | 没想到生活能如此美好 |
[28:27] | It’s OK. I don’t think he’s dangerous… for the moment. | 没事 我认为他不危险 至少现在不是 |
[28:32] | This is another fine mess you got yourself into. | 你又惹麻烦了 |
[28:36] | I gotta find Cassie. | 我得找到凯茜 |
[28:37] | She’s not here, mate. Run away again. | 她不在这儿 伙计 她又溜了 |
[28:40] | What? | 什么 |
[28:42] | Well, I’ve gotta tell her something. | 我有话想和她说 |
[28:46] | Do you understand me? I’ve gotta find her. I… | 你懂我意思吗 我得找到她 我.. |
[28:51] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[28:59] | Then we’d better attend to that need with due dispatch, my friend. | 那我们可得马上行动起来了 我的朋友 |
[29:03] | Tony, you’re my best friend, | 托尼 你是我最好的朋友 |
[29:07] | but I really don’t know what the fuck you’re on about most of the time. | 可我大部分时间完全听不懂你的话 |
[29:12] | Do you think that matters? | 你觉得这有关系吗 |
[29:13] | Sidney, I think, on balance, | 希德尼 我觉得 从大局看来 |
[29:16] | it helps. | 这样反而更好 |
[29:19] | I reckon Anwar’s party, yeah? | 或许她会去安瓦的派对 |
[29:21] | Yeah. That’s it! Let’s go, for fuck’s sake! | 没错 说得对 我们快走吧 |
[29:27] | Tone, this is my dad’s car. | 托尼 这是我爸爸的车 |
[29:29] | Yep. | 对 |
[29:30] | I went round to get your clothes. | 我过去取你的衣服 |
[29:31] | Your dad was watching the football | 而你爸爸在看足球 |
[29:33] | and I reckoned we’d get here a lot faster if I nicked it. | 我想偷走汽车我们速度能快点 |
[29:37] | You stole my dad’s car again?! | 你又偷了我爸爸的车 |
[29:38] | Yeah, but I’ve got Effy to worry about now. | 是的 可我现在得担心艾菲 |
[29:40] | I’m meant to keep an eye on her now she’s a drug fiend. | 现在她成了嗑药虫 我得一直看着她 |
[29:47] | Better get changed, mate. | 换衣服吧 伙计 |
[29:48] | You don’t get the girl wearing Bermuda shorts now, do you. | 穿短裤怎么能抱得美人归啊 |
[29:51] | Fuck it. Drive! | 我去 快开车 |
[29:53] | A mission of love… Cool! | 爱情任务 酷 |
[30:04] | God. You’re like… totally… | 上帝 你简直… |
[30:09] | …totally… fit. | …太漂亮了 |
[30:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:14] | I’m so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[30:16] | There’s somebody just has to meet you. | 我得让一个人见见你 |
[30:32] | ‘Where are you, man? ‘ | 你在哪 伙计 |
[30:34] | I’m outside, An. It’s really fucking cold. | 我在外面 安 真他妈冷 |
[30:37] | – ‘Come inside.’ – I don’t think so. | -进来啊 -不行 |
[30:40] | ‘Just come inside, man. You gotta see this… ‘ | 就进来吧 伙计 你必须得看看这个 |
[30:44] | No, Anwar. It doesn’t matter. I’m going, OK? | 不 安瓦 无所谓了 我正打算走 |
[30:47] | ‘Maxxie… Maxxie, I’m coming.’ | 马克西…马克西 我来了 |
[30:51] | Please. | 求你 |
[30:56] | Maxxie! | 马克西 |
[30:59] | Hi, Mr Kharral. | 嗨 克罗尔先生 |
[31:02] | You’re just in time for the food. | 你正好赶上开席 |
[31:03] | Dad, Maxxie’s gay. | 爸爸 马克西是同性恋 |
[31:04] | We’ve got a fantastic lamb bhuna. | 我们准备了丰盛的烧香草羊肉 |
[31:06] | My wife made it because she knows how much you like it. | 我妻子特地做的 她知道你很喜欢吃 |
[31:08] | Dad. Did you hear me? | 爸爸 你有听见我说吗 |
[31:09] | And the spices are just so hot, you know. Not too much, not too little… | 而且调味料放得恰到好处 不会太辣… |
[31:12] | I’m gay, Mr Kharral. | 我是同性恋 克罗尔先生 |
[31:15] | I always have been. | 我一直都是 |
[31:23] | It’s a fucking stupid, messed- up world. | 这个世界愚蠢 混乱 |
[31:27] | I’ve got my God. He speaks to me every day. | 我相信真主 他每天都和我交流 |
[31:31] | Some things I just can’t work out. So I leave them be. OK? | 有些事我不懂 那就随它去吧 好吗 |
[31:36] | Even if I think they’re wrong. | 即使我认为那是错的 |
[31:38] | Because I know one day he’ll make me understand. | 可我相信总有一天他会让我顿悟 |
[31:42] | I’ve got that trust. | 我十分确信 |
[31:44] | It’s called belief. | 这就是信仰 |
[31:45] | I’m a lucky man. Right? | 我很幸运 不是吗 |
[31:48] | Yes, Dad. | 是的 爸爸 |
[31:50] | Come, Maxxie. The food’s ready. | 来 马克西 宴席摆好了 |
[31:59] | Jesus, Anwar! Who’s the DJ? | 主啊 安瓦 DJ是谁 |
[32:01] | That’s Starship. Even I think that’s wank! | 是星河战队[乐队] 我都嫌他们傻 |
[32:03] | Can’t be that bad. They’ve got lamb bhuna. | 没那么糟啦 还有烧香草羊肉呢 |
[32:06] | What? Your mum’s? | 你妈做的吗 |
[32:07] | Yup. | 对 |
[32:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:11] | I’ve had the best birthday present ever. | 我得到了最棒的生日礼物 |
[32:15] | Cos you’re back with your best mate, yeah? | 因为你跟你的好哥们和好了吗 |
[32:16] | No, stupid. I’ve pulled. | 别傻了 我享到艳福了 |
[32:37] | You coming in? | 你进去吗 |
[32:40] | Go find Cassie. | 快去找凯茜吧 |
[32:43] | Cheers, Tone. | 谢了 托尼 |
[32:44] | Sid… | 希德… |
[32:47] | That was on your bed. | 这个放在你床上 |
[32:49] | All right. | 好 |
[32:51] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[33:01] | Just you and me, sis. | 只有你和我了 妹妹 |
[33:03] | Fucking wanker. | 你个蠢货 |
[33:04] | Eff? What you talking about? | 艾菲 你说什么啊 |
[33:06] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[33:07] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[33:09] | Nah. Wanker. | 不对 蠢货 |
[33:11] | – I said sorry. – Wanker. | -我道过歉了 -蠢货 |
[33:13] | Effy! | 艾菲 |
[33:15] | I liked it better when you didn’t talk. | 你不说话的时候更可爱 |
[33:17] | Wanker. | 蠢货 |
[33:28] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[33:38] | Hey, Cassie. | 嗨 凯茜 |
[33:39] | Wow! Hi, Tony. | 嗨 托尼 |
[33:42] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[33:44] | She couldn’t make it stick. | 她咽不下去 |
[33:46] | Bummer. | 真是可怜 |
[33:48] | I’m leaving tonight.We’re going to Scotland. | 我今晚要走了 去苏格兰 |
[33:51] | Sid’s looking for you. | 希德在找你 |
[33:54] | Tell him goodbye for me. | 替我和他告别 |
[33:58] | Tell him yourself. | 自己去和他说吧 |
[34:00] | No. | 不行 |
[34:05] | See you, Tony. | 回见 托尼 |
[34:07] | No, wait!I’ve got you a going- away present. | 不 等一下 我有份践行礼物要给你 |
[34:11] | I think you want to see this. | 你肯定想看看这个 |
[34:14] | Style- wise it could be improved. | 文风还有待改进 |
[34:16] | But it made several compelling thematic points. | 但主题还挺鲜明 |
[35:07] | Excuse me. | 喂 |
[35:10] | Give it back, mate. | 还给我 伙计 |
[35:15] | My ring’s gone walk about, cobber, | 我的戒指出去遛弯了 朋友 |
[35:18] | and I’ve come over all shonky. | 我这来拜访你了 |
[35:21] | I’ve heard that can happen. | 我听说过这种事 |
[35:23] | You looking for a touch of this? | 你是不是想尝尝这个 |
[35:25] | Oh, Merve, | 马文 |
[35:27] | we hardly know each other. | 我们还不熟呢 |
[35:29] | You don’t want me and my Joeys to spit the dummy. | 你可不想惹我和我朋友生气 |
[35:32] | Because they’ll take you lower than a dead dingo’s donger. | 他们会把你打成死狗一样 |
[35:37] | Right. Now they’ve lost me. | 是吗 这下我糊涂了 |
[35:39] | Stop it! Stop it, all of you, for fuck’s sake! | 行了 你们够了 上帝啊 |
[35:45] | Give it back, Chris. OK? | 还给我 克里斯 好吗 |
[35:48] | Give what back? | 还什么 |
[35:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a happy event! | 女士们 先生们 发生了一件大喜的事 |
[36:04] | A very happy event! Everyone, whoo! | 很喜庆的事 大家注意啦 |
[36:10] | No, it’s not that. Listen! | 不 不是那样的 听我说 |
[36:15] | It’s yours, Angie. Do you want it? | 是你的 安吉 你想要吗 |
[36:32] | No. | 不 |
[36:42] | Yeah. She loves me. | 嗯 她爱的是我 |
[36:46] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, no! | -我的上帝 -不 |
[36:50] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打 打 打 |
[36:56] | Has anybody seen Cassie? | 有人看到凯茜吗 |
[37:04] | Someone call the police! | 谁报个警啊 |
[37:13] | Not the face! | 不准打脸 |
[37:48] | Hello, Tony. | 嗨 托尼 |
[37:49] | ‘Michelle? ‘ | 米歇尔 |
[37:52] | What? | 干什么 |
[37:55] | Michelle, I want to talk to you. | 米歇尔 我想和你谈谈 |
[37:58] | ‘I can’t hear you.’ | 我听不见你说话 |
[38:00] | Michelle, listen… Is it a bad signal? | 米歇尔 喂…信号不好吗 |
[38:03] | Hang on. | 等会儿 |
[38:07] | – Can you hear me now? – ‘Tony? ‘ | -能听到我说话吗 -托尼 |
[38:11] | I need to tell you something. | 我有话对你说 |
[38:16] | I’m a twat. | 我是个混账 |
[38:18] | I don’t know why I’m like this. Maybe I can change. | 我不知道我为什么这样 或许我能改 |
[38:23] | ‘I can change.’ | 我能改的 |
[38:29] | You’re the only one. | 你是我的唯一 |
[38:34] | ‘The truth is… ‘ | 事实上 |
[38:38] | The truth is, I love you. | 事实上 我爱你 |
[38:51] | Tony! Ahhhhhl | 托尼 啊… |
[38:54] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[38:57] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[39:01] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[39:16] | *Now, that I’ve lost everything to you* | *我把一切都给了你* |
[39:20] | *You say you wanna start something new* | *你却说你想另寻新的爱情* |
[39:23] | *And it’s breakin’ my heart you’re leavin’, * | *你的离去令我心如刀割* |
[39:27] | *baby, I’m grievin’* | *亲爱的 我好难过* |
[39:29] | *But if you wanna leave, take good care* | *但如果你一定要走 请好好保重* |
[39:33] | *Hope you have a lot of nice things to wear* | *希望你会有好多漂亮的衣服* |
[39:37] | *But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there* | *不过这大千世界 会毁掉很多美好的东西* |
[39:44] | *Ooh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world* | *亲爱的 这是个疯狂的世界* |
[39:51] | *It’s hard to get by just upon a smile* | *只凭一个微笑 要怎么支撑下去* |
[39:58] | *Ooh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world* | *亲爱的 这是个疯狂的世界* |
[40:04] | *I’ll always remember you like a child, girl* | *我会永远记住你的纯真* |
[40:11] | *You know I’ve seen a lot of what the world can do* | *我见识过了这个世界狰狞* |
[40:15] | *And it’s breakin’ my heart in two* | *这让我伤心不已* |
[40:18] | *Because I never wanna see you a sad, girl,* | *因为我不希望你变得忧郁* |
[40:22] | *don’t be a bad girl* | *变得不堪* |
[40:24] | *But if you wanna leave, take good care* | *但如果你一定要走 请好好保重* |
[40:28] | *Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there* | *希望你能交到很多好朋友* |
[40:31] | *But just remember there’s a lot of bad and beware…* | *但要记住这世间险恶 一定小心* |
[40:39] | *Ooh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world* | *亲爱的 这是个疯狂的世界* |
[40:46] | *It’s hard to get by just upon a smile* | *只凭一个微笑 要怎么支撑下去* |
[40:52] | *Ooh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world* | *亲爱的 这是个疯狂的世界* |
[40:59] | *I’ll always remember you like a child, girl* | *我会永远记住你的纯真* |
[41:30] | *Baby, I love you* | *亲爱的 我爱你* |
[41:32] | *But if you wanna leave, take good care* | *但如果你一定要走 请好好保重* |
[41:35] | *Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there* | *希望你能交到很多好朋友* |
[41:39] | *But just remember there’s a lot of bad and beware…* | *但要记住这世间险恶 一定小心* |
[41:47] | *Ooh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world* | *亲爱的 这是个疯狂的世界* |
[41:53] | *It’s hard to get by just upon a smile* | *只凭一个微笑 要怎么支撑下去* |
[42:00] | *Ooh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world* | *亲爱的 这是个疯狂的世界* |
[42:06] | *I’ll always remember you like a child, girl* | *我会永远记住你的纯真* |
[42:13] | *Ooh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world* | *亲爱的 这是个疯狂的世界* |
[42:19] | *It’s hard to get by just upon a smile* | *只凭一个微笑 要怎么支撑下去* |
[42:26] | *Ooh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world* | *亲爱的 这是个疯狂的世界* |
[42:32] | *I’ll always remember you like a child, girl* | *我会永远记住你的纯真* |