时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:35] | Pretty good fella, but not good enough. | 不错啊 伙计 但还不够完美 |
[02:38] | – Homo! – Yeah, because I rule, basically… | -基佬 -嗯 因为我最棒了 |
[02:40] | Shit bender. | 你个吃屎的 |
[02:41] | Ah, Kelly, you’re stankin’! | 凯莉 你臭烘烘的 |
[02:43] | What about you, you sweaty fuck! | 你还不是一样 臭小子 |
[02:45] | Aargh! Get away, you scummer. | 走开 死鬼 |
[02:49] | Later then! | 待会儿见喽 |
[02:54] | What you think of that, then? | 觉得怎么样 |
[02:58] | Tone? | 托尼 |
[03:04] | What? | 什么 |
[03:06] | Think of what? | 什么怎么样 |
[03:08] | The moves… | 我们的舞啊 |
[03:09] | Me, Jonno and Kel worked it out. | 我 乔诺和凯莉一起编的 |
[03:16] | It’s OK. | 可以啊 |
[03:39] | Hey! Nothing to worry about, dude. Yeah? | 喂 别慌啊 伙计 |
[03:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:51] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[03:54] | Everything’s cool. | 一切都很好 |
[04:09] | Hi, Maxxie. | 你好啊 马克西 |
[04:13] | Who’s that? | 这位是谁 |
[04:14] | That’s Tony. | 是托尼 |
[04:19] | What’s up with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[04:22] | I had a traumatic subdural haematoma | 我得了创伤性硬脑膜下血肿 |
[04:24] | with motor and perceptional complications. | 伴有运动神经及知觉并发症 |
[04:27] | Are you mental? | 是脑子有毛病吗 |
[04:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:31] | I’d still give you one. | 我还是愿给你吹一个 |
[04:33] | Totally. He’s well fit. | 可不是 他长得真帅呢 |
[04:35] | Yeah, Queenie? | 是吧 奎妮 |
[04:36] | Yeah. He’s buff. | 嗯 他很性感 |
[04:39] | Hey come on, Tone. | 走吧 托尼 |
[04:40] | See you later, girls. | 回见 小美女们 |
[04:42] | – See you Maxxie! – Bye! | -再见 马克西 -再见 |
[04:46] | I wanna give Maxxie one. | 我更想给马克西吹一个 |
[04:47] | You can’t. He’s homosexual. | 不行的 他是同性恋 |
[04:51] | Bummer. | 真扫兴 |
[04:54] | See? I remembered your favourite. | 你瞧 我记得你最爱吃什么 |
[04:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:01] | You’ve grown, Tony. | 你长大了呢 托尼 |
[05:03] | And there’s another two inches in you, easy. | 再长两英寸没问题的 |
[05:07] | How’s your Mum? | 你妈妈还好吗 |
[05:10] | I don’t remember you. | 我不记得你了 |
[05:13] | We used to have lovely chats when I was cleaning your mum’s place. | 我以前去你家打扫卫生时我们聊得可欢了 |
[05:17] | You were such a clever little lad. | 你那时可机灵了 |
[05:18] | I’m stupid now. | 现在我变蠢了 |
[05:20] | No. | 没啊 |
[05:22] | Here you go, mate. | 来 给你 |
[05:27] | Thanks, Mum. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[05:29] | Oh, we used to giggle. | 我们以前笑得可开心了 |
[05:32] | Well, you never did know what your mum was going to say next. | 总是想不到你妈会说出什么话来 |
[05:36] | Ketchup, Mum? | 妈 拿点番茄酱吧 |
[05:38] | Yeah, right. | 嗯 好 |
[05:40] | Bloody hilarious jokes she told. | 她讲的笑话可精彩了 |
[05:43] | Filthy. | 淫荡啊 |
[05:45] | Oh, a right laugh, your mum. | 然后你妈一阵爆笑 |
[05:54] | Mum? | 妈 |
[05:58] | I need to pee. | 我要上厕所 |
[06:04] | I can manage it myself usually. | 我一个人能搞定的 |
[06:06] | Yeah, sorry. | 嗯 抱歉 |
[06:11] | Oh, fucking… fucking…fucking thing! | 该死 讨厌 混蛋东西 |
[07:25] | Oi, look out. | 喂 注意了 |
[07:27] | Here comes Batty Boy. | 怪小子来了 |
[07:30] | You wanna watch it, Dale. | 你可小心点 戴尔 |
[07:31] | He’ll slip you a big fat cock! | 小心他把大肥屌捅进来 |
[07:32] | No fucking way, man! | 不是吧 伙计 |
[07:34] | Cockety-cock-cock! | 又肥又大的屌 |
[07:36] | Or he’ll slurp you a big fat cock! | 或者他会在嘴里含一个 |
[07:41] | A big fucking cock, yeah. | 又肥又大的屌 |
[07:43] | He’ll be like, “All right, my lover!” | 他会说 “来吧 宝贝” |
[07:44] | and wank you silly all over his face | 对着自己的脸给你打飞机 |
[07:46] | and then tie you up and shoving his big fat cock right up your arse | 然后抱紧你 爆你的菊花 |
[07:50] | and you wouldn’t be able to fucking stop him cos it’s fucking torture. | 你根本没法让他停下 因为疼得要死 |
[07:52] | You’re shrieking and… | 你在惨叫 |
[08:03] | I’m just saying fucking homos, though, innit? | 我就是说他们那些该死的基佬 |
[08:05] | Yeah, fucking homos. | 嗯 该死的基佬 |
[08:06] | – Fuck ’em. – We’ll fuck them up. | -干他们 -干死他们 |
[08:08] | Fuckin’ | 干 |
[08:10] | – Queers! – Lads… | -同志 -小毛孩 |
[08:10] | Yeah, fuckin’ ‘omos! | 该死的基佬 |
[08:13] | Nice one, Taz! | 跳得不错 泰兹 |
[08:14] | Hey, Taz! | 你好啊 泰兹 |
[08:17] | All right, love? | 还好吗 亲爱的 |
[08:18] | Tea’s ready. | 茶泡好了 |
[08:23] | Nice routine, Dad. | 爸 跳得不错 |
[08:24] | Nice? It’s gonna fucking slay them at the regionals. | 不错 等地区赛时要完爆他们 |
[08:29] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[08:31] | I just wanted to ask, is it OK if I drop out of my A-levels and…? | 我想问你 我可不可以放弃高等考试课程… |
[08:34] | Come back? | 你说什么 |
[08:38] | I wanna leave college and audition for musicals in London. | 我不想上学了 我想去伦敦参加音乐剧选拔 |
[08:46] | You’re getting qualifications and you’re coming to me on the building. | 你要考取证书 然后跟我一起搞建筑 |
[08:50] | But how’s a history A-level gonna help me be a builder? | 但历史高等考试证书怎么能让我当上建筑工人呢 |
[08:54] | You’ll be an educated builder. | 你要做一名受过教育的建筑工人 |
[08:55] | Dad, I want to be a dancer. | 爸 我想跳舞 |
[08:57] | They have dancing every Thursday down the centre. You love that. | 每周四活动中心不是有舞会吗 你很喜欢的 |
[09:00] | – No, but… – Pastimes. | -但是… -那只是消遣 |
[09:02] | – That’s what we’re into. – Dad… | -我们都是拿舞蹈当消遣 -爸 |
[09:04] | The rest isn’t for us. | 其他的我们高攀不起 |
[09:06] | Get the dog. | 把狗喊过来 |
[09:08] | Taz. | 泰兹 |
[09:23] | Fucking turd burglar. | 臭掏粪的 |
[09:26] | Watch out, Dale. | 你给我小心点 戴尔 |
[09:28] | – Fucking dog! – Quiet, boy. | -死狗 -安静点 宝贝 |
[09:31] | You got something to say, kidder? | 你有什么要说的吗 小子 |
[09:32] | Say what I like. | 我想说什么就说什么 |
[09:33] | Free country, innit? | 言论自由 不是吗 |
[09:35] | Fair point. | 那倒是 |
[09:36] | But here’s my suggestion, son. | 但是我的建议是 小伙子 |
[09:38] | You tell your Dad what you said to Walter Oliver. | 去告诉你爸爸 你对沃尔特·奥利弗说了什么 |
[09:44] | All right, my lover? | 行吗 亲爱的 |
[09:50] | Lads… | 小伙子们 |
[09:58] | You got fucked up, man! Big, big time. | 你被完爆了 老兄 太逊了 |
[10:17] | Sid? | 希德 |
[10:19] | Sid! | 希德 |
[10:21] | Sid! | 希德 |
[10:24] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[10:26] | I need to pee. | 我要上厕所 |
[10:29] | My hands don’t work. | 我的手不好使 |
[10:31] | Well, I always sorted you out when you were a baby. | 你小时候都是我帮你弄的 |
[10:36] | I got to register for college | 我得去学院报到 |
[10:38] | sign my name on a form. | 在表格上签名 |
[10:41] | But my head’s forgotten bits of me. | 但我想不起好多自己的事 |
[10:44] | All sorts of bits… | 各种事 |
[10:47] | Give it time, love. | 慢慢来 亲爱的 |
[10:50] | Just… | 你就… |
[10:52] | – I can aim. – Right… | -我自己能瞄准 -好 |
[11:01] | All right? | 好了吗 |
[11:28] | Oh, bloody hell, Tone! | 天 托尼 |
[11:30] | You always did make me laugh. | 你总能逗我笑 |
[11:34] | You’re making me miss. | 你害得我尿偏了 |
[11:35] | You and every other bloke in this sodding house. | 何止你 这家里其他臭小子也一样 |
[11:48] | Whatever happened to that nice lass you had? | 你那位漂亮姑娘哪去了 |
[11:54] | Oh, my God! OK, watch this! | 天 快看啊 |
[11:55] | Watch this you bunch of pussy-fuckers, OK? | 你们这群死鬼 快看啊 |
[11:58] | One, two, three. Go! | 一 二 三 喝 |
[12:02] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[12:13] | -We on the right floor? – Dunno, do I? | -是这层楼吗 -我也不清楚 |
[12:16] | All right…angry boots. | 好吧 火气女 |
[12:18] | I want to get ready for the party. | 我想为派对好好打扮 |
[12:19] | Well, that’ll take all of about 30 seconds. | 打扮30秒钟就够了 |
[12:22] | I get ready. I dress up. | 我打扮得不是挺好的 |
[12:24] | Nah…that’s what we love about you, Jal… | 我们就喜欢你这点 杰奥 |
[12:26] | Unstudied. | 自然不做作 |
[12:27] | Fucking hell… I dress up! | 去你妈 我特意打扮了呢 |
[12:32] | Is this the door? | 是这家吗 |
[12:49] | You don’t see that every day. | 这可不是总能看见的场景 |
[12:52] | It’s open! | 门是开的 |
[12:53] | That’ll be Sid. | 应该是希德 |
[12:55] | He’s gonna take me home. | 他来带我回家了 |
[12:57] | Oh…Chris…Jalander. | 克里斯 杰奥兰德 |
[13:00] | Oh, what a nice surprise. | 真是稀客 |
[13:03] | Came just at the right time. | 来得正是时候 |
[13:07] | Right… | 好吧 |
[13:09] | Where’s Sid? | 希德去哪了 |
[13:13] | Ah! Hi, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[13:14] | Hi, Tony, Chris. Hello, funny name. | 你好啊 托尼 克里斯 还有你 怪名字 |
[13:17] | Where’d you lot spring from? | 你们干什么呢 |
[13:19] | Just finished seeing to Tony. | 刚刚照顾托尼来着 |
[13:22] | Yeah. She was…seeing to him… | 嗯 她在…照顾他 |
[13:25] | Great. How are you, lad? | 好啊 你感觉怎么样 小伙子 |
[13:28] | Better, thanks. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[13:29] | – She’s got warm hands. – Oh, they’re lovely and warm. | -她手很暖 -是啊 又巧又暖 |
[13:31] | Always say that. | 我总这么说 |
[13:36] | So you’re all dancing the night away tonight, huh? | 你们今晚都去舞会吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah…bit of a party! | 是啊 算是个派对吧 |
[13:42] | It’s not really a party. | 也不算是派对啦 |
[13:43] | Yeah, that’s right. | 嗯 对 |
[13:45] | What party? | 什么派对 |
[13:56] | Look, sorry, Tone. | 听我说 抱歉 托尼 |
[13:58] | But your mum says we gotta take you home. | 但你妈让我们带你回家 |
[13:59] | Maybe your folks think it’s a bit too soon to be going out. | 或许你父母觉得你现在还不该出来玩 |
[14:02] | Fuck my folks. | 去他们的 |
[14:06] | Where’s Sid? | 希德哪去了 |
[14:09] | He couldn’t make it, mate. | 他来不了 老兄 |
[14:12] | His dad made him stay in and… | 他爸爸不让他出门 |
[14:14] | – Mow the grass. – Yeah, that’s it. He’s mowing the grass. | -让他剪草坪 -嗯 对 剪草坪 |
[14:18] | He couldn’t make it, Tony. All right? | 他真的来不了 托尼 好吗 |
[14:21] | Sid couldn’t make it… | 希德来不了 |
[14:55] | Hey! Hi, Sid! | 喂 你好啊 希德 |
[14:57] | When are you coming to see me? | 你什么时候来看我 |
[14:58] | Everyone’s so lovely in Elgin. | 埃尔金的人都超好的 |
[15:01] | Here’s my new friends, Rory and Lachlan. | 这是我的新朋友 罗里和拉克兰 |
[15:05] | – All right, wee man? – Hello there, Sidney. | -你好啊 老兄 -你好 希德尼 |
[15:08] | Rory’s going to let me blow his chanter later. | 罗里等会儿要让我吹他的风笛 |
[15:10] | It’s easy. Ye just need to learn tae finger it. | 很简单的 只要学会指法就行了 |
[15:13] | And I’ve already been beating Lachlan’s bodhran. | 我已经打过拉克兰的宝斯兰鼓[爱尔兰山羊皮鼓]了 |
[15:15] | – Magic! Aye! – What?! | -魔术啊 -搞什么 |
[15:17] | – I’m not very good. – Aye, ye are! | -我打得不好 -你很不错啊 |
[15:19] | Anyway, there’s a present in there, Sid. | 对了 随信有个礼物 希德 |
[15:22] | And watch what I can do. | 瞧我的 |
[15:59] | Mighty fucking Scotland. | 去他妈的苏格兰 |
[16:09] | Don’t you care what I want?! | 你到底在不在乎我的追求啊 |
[16:11] | Don’t I get to decide? | 我不能自己做主吗 |
[16:12] | Yeah. You’re gonna decide to be a builder who dances in his spare time. | 能 你要立志做个闲暇时间跳舞的建筑工人 |
[16:16] | I don’t want to be a fucking builder! | 我不想当什么建筑工人 |
[16:17] | – What’s wrong with it? – Nothing. Nothing. | -建筑工人怎么了 -没什么 没什么 |
[16:20] | I just… I can do this, Dad! | 我只是 我可以成功的 爸 |
[16:25] | You don’t think I can do it, do you? | 你觉得我不行 对吗 |
[16:28] | No, lad. | 不 伙计 |
[16:29] | Fucking hell! Thanks, Dad. | 妈的 多谢了 老爸 |
[16:33] | – It’s not my fault, is it!? -What? | -这不是我的错 -什么 |
[16:36] | That you’re stuck in a fucking white van all your life. | 你这辈子就只能开辆白货车到处跑 |
[16:38] | Don’t you speak to me like that! | 你敢这样跟我讲话 |
[16:40] | I’ll clout you round the fucking earhole. | 我把你脑袋打扁 |
[16:41] | Like you clout the fucking dog?! | 就像你打狗那样吗 |
[16:43] | Don’t bring the fucking dog into it. | 别把狗扯进来 |
[16:45] | I’ll have no fucking swearing in this house. | 不许在我家爆粗口 |
[16:47] | Mum fucking swears at you all the time. | 妈不是总冲你爆粗口吗 |
[16:54] | Don’t wait. | 不用等我 |
[16:55] | We said we’d take you home. | 我们说了要送你回家的 |
[16:57] | Don’t wanna go home. | 不想回去 |
[16:59] | *Groove upon the party* | *派对上尽情撒欢嬉戏* |
[17:02] | *Yo, when I’m cruising in my Lamborghini* | *等我驾着兰博基尼驶来* |
[17:05] | *The chicks see me, they go* | *美女们看见我 她们说* |
[17:07] | *”Mmm, wow, he’s so sexy”* | *噢 他好性感* |
[17:12] | *And I might get my shot for the end of the night* | *今夜结束时 我或许就有机会* |
[17:14] | *Cos pussy is pussy and baby, you’re pussy for life* | *小妞就是小妞 你是我的小妞* |
[17:19] | *I wanna fuck you, fuck you. You already know* | *我想干你 干你 这你都知道* |
[17:24] | *I wanna fuck you, fuck you… * | *我想干你 干你* |
[17:27] | Oh… Fuckin’ hell… | 喂 搞什么鬼 |
[17:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:33] | I gotta remember to stand pimp in these. | 我要练习一下皮条客的风范 |
[17:35] | What’s happening, “blood”? | 你怎么样啊 伙计 |
[17:37] | I’m in for some serious slippy-slidey todger action at this party, man! | 我在派对上可要大干一场了 伙计 |
[17:40] | It’s not…really a party. | 不算是派对 |
[17:43] | Are you pissing me? | 你逗我啊 |
[17:44] | It’s the biggest night of the year. Everybody’s going! | 这是今年最盛大的一晚了 大家都来 |
[17:47] | Yeah, except Tony. | 嗯 除了托尼 |
[17:48] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:50] | Shame, man. It’s gonna be… | 可惜哦 老兄 到时候会是 |
[17:51] | Huh! Wah! Chugga-chugga-wah! Hit me! | 哈 哇 嘎嘎哇 来啊 |
[17:56] | Tony can’t go. Remember? | 托尼没法去 想起来没 |
[18:01] | Fuckers… | 该死 |
[18:03] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[18:05] | Come on, mate. | 走吧 老兄 |
[18:09] | I told you to keep quiet about the sodding rave. | 我叫你别提这破派对的 |
[18:12] | And why are you dressed as a crack dealer? | 你为什么穿得像个毒贩 |
[18:14] | You think it’s too much? | 你觉得太过了吗 |
[18:15] | If I’d just met you, Anwar, | 如果我是第一次见你 安瓦 |
[18:17] | I’d rather slit my wrists than give you one. | 我宁愿割腕都不会上你 |
[18:19] | That’s because you don’t give anyone one. Yeah? | 那是因为你谁都瞧不上 是吧 |
[18:21] | Watch out or they’ll take your tits into care. | 小心喽 否则你的咪咪要被送进收容所了 |
[18:24] | Because they don’t get out enough. | 因为他们总是不出来晒太阳 |
[18:27] | You geddit? Your tits… | 懂了吗 你的咪咪 |
[18:32] | Hello, Mr Stonem. | 你好 斯通耐先生 |
[18:36] | Wondered where you were. | 我还想你去哪了 |
[18:43] | Thanks for bringing him back. | 谢谢你们带他回来 |
[18:44] | That’s all right. No problem. Maybe we’ll pop round… | 不客气 没问题 或许我们明天… |
[18:47] | tomorrow. | 再来吧 |
[18:52] | Let’s go get fucked. | 咱们去爽吧 |
[18:58] | Are you not going to have anything, Tony? | 你一点都不吃吗 |
[19:01] | No. | 不吃 |
[19:03] | OK. | 好吧 |
[19:05] | So, um… | 那么 |
[19:06] | – What did you get up to today? – He shouldn’t be going out! | -你今天都玩什么了 -他根本就不该出去 |
[19:09] | I mean, he’s wandering around, God knows where… | 他到处晃 都不知道是去了哪 |
[19:11] | – Jim… -We don’t even know who he’s with! | -吉姆 -还不知道他跟什么人在一起 |
[19:12] | – Jim… – He could have a bleed or a fit or… | -吉姆 -他说不定会流鼻血或痉挛 |
[19:15] | Yeah, Jim. He’s here. | 行了 吉姆 他就在这儿 |
[19:20] | Oh, fuck it. | 妈的 |
[19:22] | Fuck it. | 妈的 |
[19:23] | Fuck it. | 妈的 |
[19:24] | All right, all right. Just… | 行了 行了 你就 |
[19:26] | for Christ’s sake, eat something! | 老天啊 你就吃点吧 |
[19:28] | Look, Mum’s made it easy. | 妈妈都替你切好了 |
[19:29] | It’s all…lovely and… | 多可口啊 |
[19:31] | bite-sized. | 一口就能吃下 |
[19:38] | Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[19:40] | Come on, let’s talk about something else. Come on. | 好了 那我们聊点别的吧 |
[19:42] | Yeah, yeah. What do you want to talk about? | 好好 你想聊什么呢 |
[19:47] | Dirty jokes. | 讲黄段子吧 |
[19:49] | What? | 什么 |
[19:49] | Maxxie’s mum says your jokes are filthy. | 马克西的妈妈说你讲的笑话很淫荡 |
[19:53] | You saw Jackie Oliver today? | 你今天见了杰姬·奥利弗 |
[19:54] | Jackie probably was thinking about someone else. | 杰姬可能弄错人了吧 |
[19:57] | – Right, Anthea? – Yeah, yeah… | -对吧 安西娅 -对 对 |
[20:04] | Anyway… This mate of mine’s been going to the doctor. | 话说 我有个朋友去看医生 |
[20:08] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[20:09] | Er, don’t think you know him. | 你应该不认识 |
[20:10] | Um, anyway he had to have some tests | 他去做了一些检查 |
[20:12] | had palpitations or something… | 有点心悸什么的 |
[20:13] | So, he eventually goes back to the doctor to get the results and, er… | 他后来去医生那里拿结果 然后 |
[20:18] | the doctor says, “Come in, Sit down. | 医生说 “进来 请坐 |
[20:19] | “I’m afraid there’s good news and there’s bad news. | 我有个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[20:22] | “The bad news is the results are back, | 坏消息是 结果出来了 |
[20:23] | and you’ve only got a month to live.” | 你最多只能再活一个月了” |
[20:25] | My mate’s like, devastated, he’s gutted. | 我朋友都要崩溃了 难受死了 |
[20:27] | But he pulls himself together and he says… | 但他强打起精神说 |
[20:30] | “What’s the good news?” | “好消息是什么呢” |
[20:31] | And the doctor says, “See my new receptionist? | 然后医生答道 “看见我的新接待员了吗 |
[20:34] | “Blonde. Great arse. Huge tits. | 金发碧眼 丰乳翘臀 |
[20:36] | “Well, I’m fucking her.” | 我跟她有一腿” |
[20:43] | That’s crap. | 真恶心 |
[20:47] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[20:49] | My name’s Anthea Stonem. Thank you and good night. | 我是安西娅·斯通耐 谢谢大家 晚安 |
[20:58] | They’ll take her tits into care… | 他们要把她的咪咪送去收容所 |
[21:02] | They’re gonna… | 他们要… |
[21:05] | They don’t get out enough! | 因为他们总不出来晒太阳 |
[21:07] | I got it! | 我懂了 |
[21:09] | I got it! | 我懂了 |
[21:20] | Look, I’ve told you before | 听着 我告诉过你 |
[21:22] | he’s not leaving college. That’s it! | 他不能退学 没得商量 |
[21:23] | You don’t need to be such a monster man about it! | 你为什么要这么蛮横呢 |
[21:26] | – Who’s being a monster man? – You is. | -谁蛮横了 -就是你 |
[21:28] | – Bollocks! – What’s eating you, you big old bully!? | -扯蛋 -你有什么心事啊 你个老恶霸 |
[21:31] | Nothing! Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:32] | Just leave it alone. | 别管了 |
[21:34] | He’s not leaving, that’s final. | 反正他就是不能退学 |
[21:44] | All right, Walter. | 好啊 沃尔特 |
[21:46] | Bandy… How you doin’? | 班迪 你还好吗 |
[21:49] | Only passable, Walter. | 还过得去吧 沃尔特 |
[21:52] | It seems like my Dale has overstepped his mouth. | 好像我家戴尔没管好他的嘴巴 |
[21:58] | Little misunderstanding, that’s it. | 就是一点小误会啦 |
[22:01] | What have you gotta say, dildohead? | 你有什么要说的 小蠢蛋 |
[22:04] | Sorry, Mr. Oliver. | 对不起 奥利弗先生 |
[22:07] | And…? | 还有 |
[22:09] | Sorry, Max. | 对不起 马克西 |
[22:11] | He’s baked a cake of remorse. | 他烤了一个忏悔蛋糕 |
[22:24] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[22:25] | So we’re all right then, Walter? | 那我们没事了吧 沃尔特 |
[22:28] | Water under the bridge, Bandy. | 都过去了 班迪 |
[22:30] | – How’s the wife? – Oh, not bad. | -你老婆怎么样 -还好 |
[22:31] | They gave her early release. | 他们准许她提前释放了 |
[22:33] | Still gotta wear the electronic tag, of course. | 但是得戴电子追踪器 |
[22:36] | – Bummer. – Yeah. | -真惨啊 -是啊 |
[22:38] | And they’ve banned her for life | 而且还终身禁止她操作 |
[22:40] | from operating a concrete mixer or a cattle prod. | 混凝土搅拌机和电牛棍 |
[22:44] | It’s probably for the best. | 也是为她着想 |
[24:45] | Oh, Tony! | 托尼 |
[24:47] | For fuck’s sake. Come on! | 见鬼 别闹了 |
[24:55] | Fucking hell. | 妈的 |
[24:58] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[25:02] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[25:46] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[25:47] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[25:49] | No. | 不好 |
[25:52] | Nobody wants me to come out any more. | 大家都不让我出门了 |
[25:54] | Oh, fuck it. Come anyway. | 去他的 你就来吧 |
[25:58] | My dad won’t let me go back to college. | 我爸不让我回去上学 |
[26:00] | And mine won’t let me leave. | 我爸不让我退学 |
[26:03] | We’re both bummed, bruv. | 咱俩同病相怜啊 哥们 |
[26:06] | Why doesn’t Sid come any more? | 为什么希德不来看我了 |
[26:08] | Can’t remember when he was here. | 我都不记得他来看我的情形了 |
[26:10] | He misses you, Tony. | 他很想你 托尼 |
[26:14] | I miss me. | 我也想以前的我 |
[26:17] | Come out. I’ll get you dancing. | 出来吧 我教你跳舞 |
[26:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:22] | You gonna gay me? | 你要把我掰弯吗 |
[26:23] | Hey…Tony’s here. | 嘿 托尼又回来了 |
[26:35] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[26:43] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[26:47] | I’d like to sing a little ditty that I hope you’ll rather enjoy. | 我想给大家唱一首小曲 希望你们喜欢 |
[26:51] | Alastair, would you mind pressing play, please? | 阿拉斯泰 请按一下播放键 好吗 |
[26:54] | Thanks awfully. | 非常感谢 |
[26:56] | Raaaas! Gimme a riddim blood. | 大家热烈一点 |
[26:59] | Mi gonna tear it up with a back ender. | 我要把气氛搞起来 |
[27:01] | I wanna hear it big, blud. | 我要它膨胀 |
[27:03] | I wanna hear it hit out, blud! | 我要它爆裂 |
[27:05] | I wanna hear it massive! | 我要它聚集 |
[27:06] | Cos we’re takin’ it uptown! | 因为我要气氛爆棚 |
[28:06] | Hey! Maxxie! | 马克西 |
[28:06] | Monkey Man! | 猿人 |
[28:50] | Fuck me… | 我靠 |
[28:53] | You’re just a kid. | 你还小呢 |
[28:58] | You’re mental. | 你脑子有毛病 |
[28:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:02] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:20] | Hey, Jal! Where’s your moves? | 喂 杰奥 你怎么不跳啊 |
[29:40] | Fuck me senseless. | 我去啊 |
[29:48] | Yeah. He’s hot, man. | 嗯 他好辣啊 老兄 |
[29:52] | – Ah, you gay boy! – Shut up! | -你个小基佬 -闭嘴 |
[30:56] | Here I come, Cas. | 凯茜 我来了 |
[30:59] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[31:28] | It’s OK, Tony. | 没事的 托尼 |
[31:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:35] | No way. Look who’s coming. | 我去 看谁来了 |
[31:37] | It’s Tony Stonem. | 托尼·斯通耐 |
[31:40] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[31:41] | Tony, hi! You look so OK. | 托尼 你好啊 你气色真不错 |
[31:46] | Not like… Well, | 不像是… |
[31:47] | they said you were like a total mong, | 他们说你像个智障一样 |
[31:48] | and I would have been so pissed if you were a vegetable | 你要是变成那种需要拔管的植物人 |
[31:52] | and had to be switched off, yah? | 那我可得伤心死了 |
[31:54] | – Do I know you? – Tony! You do… | -我认识你吗 -托尼 你认识我啊 |
[31:57] | You know me really rather well. | 你跟我可熟了 |
[31:59] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[32:02] | You were a very naughty boy. | 你可调皮啦 |
[32:05] | But I forgive you… | 但是我原谅你 |
[32:08] | Is it all still working, yah? | 那个地方还好使吗 |
[32:10] | Sorry. Can’t place you. | 抱歉 想不起你来 |
[32:13] | You remember, Tony. | 你记得啊 托尼 |
[32:14] | How you said I was like your total dream shag? | 你曾说过跟我做爱是最棒的 |
[32:16] | I said that? | 我说过吗 |
[32:17] | Because Michelle had the funny tits, and was so boring, | 因为米歇尔的胸很搞笑很没劲 |
[32:20] | and you wanted to go out with me | 你就想跟我约会 |
[32:21] | Because I had the longest tongue you ever… | 因为我的舌头最长了… |
[32:24] | He can’t…place you. | 他记不起你来 |
[32:28] | Come on, Tone. | 来吧 托尼 |
[32:37] | Tongue? | 舌头 |
[32:39] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 想起来了 |
[33:17] | Ah! Get off! | 走开 |
[33:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[33:27] | Wanna get out! | 我要出去 |
[33:28] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[33:39] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[33:43] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[33:48] | Get the fuck out my way, will you! | 他妈给我让开啊 |
[33:58] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[34:02] | Tone? | 托尼 |
[34:14] | Tone? | 托尼 |
[34:24] | Tone? | 托尼 |
[34:25] | Stop fucking about, yeah? | 别闹了 行不 |
[34:30] | Wait… Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[34:38] | All right, Blowjob. | 好了 你个吹箫的 |
[34:41] | Faggot. | 基佬 |
[34:43] | Cocksucker! | 吸老二的 |
[34:44] | – Wanker! – All right, gay boy? | -操蛋玩意 -你好啊 基佬 |
[34:47] | Fucking get him! Get him! | 快逮住他 逮住他 |
[35:25] | Tossers. | 一群贱人 |
[35:47] | Sent them the other way. | 我把他们引开了 |
[35:51] | The fucking cake. | 那个蛋糕 |
[35:54] | I should’ve knew it when I saw the hundreds and thousands. | 看见那上面的裱花我就该明白了 |
[35:56] | Lemon Drizzle. It’s a piece of piss. | 柠檬碎啊 不算什么 |
[36:01] | Dale. | 戴尔 |
[36:03] | You can’t just treat me like shit and then just… | 你怎么能先那样对我 然后又… |
[36:08] | Just… | 又 |
[36:12] | Ah…fuck it! | 管他呢 |
[36:29] | Jim? What’s wrong? | 吉姆 怎么了 |
[36:30] | Sorry it’s so late… | 抱歉这么晚打扰你们 |
[36:33] | I’ve lost Tony. | 我找不到托尼 |
[36:35] | He doesn’t answer his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[36:39] | I don’t even know if he can. | 我都不知道他会不会接电话 |
[36:46] | I can’t keep him in. But… | 我不能总关着他 但是 |
[36:50] | He’s not right. | 他现在不正常 |
[36:53] | Who is? | 谁是呢 |
[36:55] | Everything’s mental. | 这个世界就不正常 |
[36:57] | This competition last week. | 上周有个比赛 |
[36:59] | Fucking break-dancing chihuahua. | 居然有跳霹雳舞的吉娃娃 |
[37:02] | I mean, what’s it come to? | 这都叫什么事啊 |
[37:07] | Right. | 是啊 |
[37:12] | You never know what’s gonna happen till you’re sitting in a hospital. | 等人进了医院 你才知道发生了什么事 |
[37:19] | And I’m thinking, I’ve really, really fucked up here, | 我就想 我真的是搞砸了 |
[37:23] | because I’m supposed to stop this happening. | 因为我该避免这种事发生的 |
[37:27] | And now I don’t know where he is. | 现在我都不知道他在哪 |
[37:34] | Something happens, suddenly you’ve lost them. | 万一出事 孩子就没了 |
[37:46] | His friends’ll look after him. | 他的朋友会照顾好他的 |
[38:45] | What you on? | 你都干什么呢 |
[38:48] | Cass sent me a tab. | 凯茜给我寄了明信片 |
[38:51] | She misses you, right? | 她挺想你的吧 |
[38:58] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道我该怎么办 |
[39:02] | I go to see him. | 我去见他 |
[39:06] | I went to see him. | 我去过了 |
[39:10] | Well, I suppose you deserve some fun. | 你也该好好玩玩 |
[39:13] | Those guys just like my tits. | 那些家伙只是喜欢我的胸 |
[39:16] | Oh. Sweet. | 好啊 |
[39:23] | You’re avoiding me. | 你老躲着我 |
[39:26] | You make me think about him. | 你让我想到他 |
[39:27] | You’re not the only one, Chelle. | 不是就你一个人这样 歇尔 |
[39:29] | I was there every day trying to get him to say something. | 我每天都去 想让他说点什么 |
[39:34] | And everybody really, really fucked up and I’m just trying to… | 大家都一团糟 我只是想… |
[39:38] | to… | 想 |
[39:40] | And nobody comes but me cos it’s so terrible. | 除了我 都没人来 因为情况太糟了 |
[39:45] | – You should have fucking helped me. – All right! | -你应该帮我的 -我知道啦 |
[39:53] | When it happened… | 出事的时候 |
[39:56] | before the bus… | 他被大巴撞之前 |
[40:00] | …he was on the phone and he said something. | 他在打电话 说了些话 |
[40:04] | I don’t think he remembers. | 他应该不记得了 |
[40:06] | – But he said… – Chelle. | -但是他说 -歇尔 |
[40:08] | Fuck’s sake, Sid]. I’m trying to tell you this! | 搞什么 希德 我在说话呢 |
[40:15] | Oh, Jesus! | 天啊 |
[40:19] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[40:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:36] | Wait, I’ll go back with you. | 等一下 我跟你一起回去 |
[40:39] | Effy’s taking me. | 艾菲带我走 |
[40:44] | I will remember everything. | 那些事我都会想起来的 |
[41:07] | – Where are you going? – Not now, Sid! | -你去哪 -别烦我 希德 |
[41:47] | Got lost. | 迷路了 |
[41:51] | Where do I fucking live? | 我到底住在哪啊 |
[42:00] | Walter will run him round in the morning. | 沃尔特早上会带他过去的 |
[42:03] | Look, don’t worry yourselves, OK. | 别自己吓自己 好吗 |
[42:10] | She’s a bit upset. | 她挺难过的 |
[42:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:16] | College starts today. | 学院今天开学 |
[42:23] | He’s in there, love. | 他在屋里 亲爱的 |
[42:25] | Talking, not shouting. | 有话好好说 别吵架 |
[42:29] | OK. | 好 |
[42:47] | Lovely bit of cake, that. | 蛋糕不错啊 |
[42:51] | Young Dale’s got the magic touch. | 小戴尔手艺还真不错 |
[42:54] | He’s got that all right. | 他确实不错 |
[43:00] | You’re good enough. | 你是个好孩子 |
[43:03] | Yeah. I am. | 嗯 是啊 |
[43:06] | I’m bloody good. | 我好得不行 |
[43:08] | Get it from your old man, probably. | 大概是遗传你老子 |
[43:11] | Reckon? | 是吗 |
[43:12] | I’m artistic, yeah. | 我也很有艺术细胞的 |
[43:15] | Not as… not as artistic as you, mind. | 不过 没有你有才啦 |
[43:20] | Some things is just the way they are. | 有些事就是那样 |
[43:24] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[43:29] | I got lucky, didn’t I? | 我很幸运的 是吧 |
[43:31] | You didn’t turn out like the fucking ASBO Army out there. | 你不像那些在外面晃的混混 |
[43:35] | No, Dad. | 是啊 爸 |
[43:37] | I feel like taking some fucking credit for it. OK? | 我觉得这里面有我的功劳 |
[43:42] | I’m never gonna be a builder, Dad. | 我不是当建筑工人的料 爸 |
[43:46] | You’ll understand this one day, kid. | 你总有一天会明白的 孩子 |
[43:51] | You’re everything I’ve got to show for my life. | 你是我一生的骄傲 |
[43:56] | And I’m not ready for you to go, | 我还没准备好放手呢 |
[43:59] | because I fucking love you too much. | 因为我真的很爱很爱你 |
[44:03] | I’m an idiot, I know. | 我很傻 这我知道 |
[44:05] | I love you too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸 |
[44:10] | So if you’re not coming building, back to college. | 你要是不想搞建筑 那就回学校吧 |
[44:16] | Give me the last year. | 就最后一年 |
[44:18] | And then it’s game on. All right? | 然后就随你去吧 行吗 |
[44:22] | All right. | 行 |
[44:28] | Taz. On your bed. | 泰兹 回窝里去 |
[44:34] | At least the sodding dog does what he’s told. | 起码这条狗听我的 |
[44:53] | I can register if I write my name. | 我要是学会签名 就能去报道了 |
[44:56] | It’s more than that, Tony. | 这还不够吧 托尼 |
[44:58] | It’s not just signing your name. | 不光要签名 |
[45:01] | Then fucking help me! | 那就帮帮我啊 |
[45:02] | Or are you going to be a fucking complete fucking arse-wit | 还是你要像其他我认识的混蛋那样 |
[45:04] | like everyone fucking else I know? | 坐视不管 |
[45:06] | Whoa! He speaks. | 口气好冲啊 |
[45:09] | You gotta slow it down. | 你得慢慢来 |
[45:12] | Stop trying to write. | 别去写字 |
[45:14] | It’s just a shape your hand makes. | 就用手划出个形状来 |
[45:23] | Close your eyes and just kinda… | 闭上眼睛 就… |
[45:26] | dance it. | 随意舞动 |
[45:46] | Tone. | 托尼 |
[45:59] | Do I have to gay you now? | 我是不是该跟你基情一下啊 |
[46:58] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[47:00] | Shit! | 烂透了 |
[47:03] | Hang on. | 别走啊 |
[47:08] | You’re fucking crazy. | 你他妈脑子有毛病 |